Speaker 1: It's nice eyes.
Speaker 2: Unelling yourazy Boston's news radio.
Speaker 1: All right, we've got full lines here, which is the way I like it. And we're just talking about what are we going to do. The administration, the Colored administration, the Biden administration, in its waning days today authorized or over the weekend, authorized Ukraine to use US missiles that have longer range that we apparently sent at some point in the past. These are not missiles that are being sent today and may not get there for three weeks. These are missiles that are in the possession of Ukraine right now. We had Well, this is a big step, that's all. And what happens if Putin decides to react and react adversely. Not that that should dictate our foreign policy, but it's a legitimate question, and you folks have given me some really interesting answers. Let's go to Tom and Dorchester. Tom next on night side.
Speaker 3: Welcome by Dan.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: You get one call it get a little race, but you should these uh, These Ukrainians are they're fascist. Actually the fast the Batian they fought for Germany or Watwo and yet the dom Bass region was all Russian people. Now the history now they overthrew the first of.
Speaker 1: All, you're painting with a broad brush right now, they are under assault. Who's the good guys? Here? Is putin the good guy?
Speaker 4: Or there was a civil war in twenty fourteen and the dom Bass regions, the Ukrainians and the fashion Ukrainians win the Dark Mass region killing Russian people. They outlawed the Russian language, they outlawed the Russian church, the church they had uh and and and they the dorm Bass region we were just part of the Ukraine asked Russia to come in and help get these Ukrainian fashions out of the down Bass region and then and then help us.
Speaker 1: So that would be that would be so that would be analogous too. If let us say some of the people who have come across the border, you know, down south, have come across and entered the country illegally, but they feel that they're being treated badly by the United States. They then would appeal to Mexico to come in and help them fight the United States. That's the same analogy I wanted.
Speaker 4: The Bass region Ukraine was part of the Soviet Union. Now there's no Soviet Union, it's Russia. Russia is a Christian nation. And the fact that they oversee the present.
Speaker 1: You think you think Putin is a practicing Christian?
Speaker 3: Tom, Yes, I do.
Speaker 4: These are Christians? Yes, you really do.
Speaker 3: Show him going to church.
Speaker 5: They showed.
Speaker 4: I see pictures with him going to church. I'm telling you it's then.
Speaker 3: Fourteen.
Speaker 1: Do you think Putin's a good guy.
Speaker 4: No, he's not a good guy. But there's no such thing as a good leader. We have we ever hear any person's shot. Do we have any person in shock that have survived and any persons that shots that died? Of course we have the world is full of no good leaders. But he's a I think he's a decent leader. He's a Russian leader. He loves his people. We've had we've had presents to get into like the American people. But we have to go back now that Don meth Legion said to Russia, can you come in and help us get the gift these as soldiers?
Speaker 1: Which is then Putin then is really a liberator?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes he is, and he wouldn't take And once they got out, Putin said we're leaving after we get the A's up battalion out of your area. And they said that Putin don't bother coming in because they'll only come back as soon as you leave.
Speaker 1: So so essentially it sounds to me like sounds to me like your sympathies are with Putin? Is the list a bad guy?
Speaker 4: Z Risk He's a comedian, he's a enough, he's enough. We've put him in there, CIA put him in. There are bad dudes. I'm telling you if I try to tell people that they are bad dudes.
Speaker 1: Okay, so what do you think is going to happen when your guy becomes president? Tell us.
Speaker 4: He might The Dawn Mass region might go to Russia and then they'll be Ukraine. Russia doesn't want Europe. They don't want to do Soviet Union. It's a completely different country than the Soviet Union.
Speaker 1: Putin they.
Speaker 4: Keep the Crimea, keep the Crimea, and you just well if they if they give the Crimea to the Ukrainians, you know, American ships will be in the Crimea and the Russians don't want that at all, so they might they might keep the crime.
Speaker 1: Trump couldn't trust Trump to not put not put Americans because everybody says that you know Putin or you think I think that Putin and Trump have a pretty good relationship.
Speaker 4: He only talk to him because he's a leader. That's all. He wants peace. Donald Trump wants peace. He doesn't want to let me tell you something else. By the way, yeah yeah, yeah yeah. But Trump was quite a bit better than Neville Chamberlain. And and you know you uh, I'm telling you, Dan, he might get the Don bethleet and he's gonna keep the Crimea and he's gonna be peace. They're still gonna be a Ukraine. Now, the Ukraine, they're just.
Speaker 1: Just as small, just a smaller Ukraine.
Speaker 4: It'll be a little smaller. But the dom Bass Region is not that big. But there's all they're all Russians, Dan, they're all Russians and the dom Basque region and they and they had a civil war in twenty fourteen. They said, well, you will not speak Russian and you will not go to the Russian Russian Orthodox period, Okay, and they so put.
Speaker 1: Basically is fighting is fighting on behalf of the Russian Orthodox Church and.
Speaker 4: The Russian people to Russian people.
Speaker 1: They have never heard of that analysis before. But let's see if people react to what you have.
Speaker 4: To say, Tom, then they say one more thing. Jesus of course, just quickly, Joe Biden said there's no Americans killed, and we know what puel Americans will kill. But who is responsible for all Ukrainians did, all the Russia did, all the people that live in Jazza dead. There's someone responsible for that, and I think I know who it is, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: I think is responsible for the Putin's uh missiles killed.
Speaker 4: You would have never gone into you, he would have ever gone with Jukraine. They would have settled that he might might.
Speaker 1: What happened. We want to give up your I want you to get me back and when you know, Tom, I've given you six minutes here, Tom.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, thank you, thank you, all right, thank you.
Speaker 1: Tom By. We'll take a quick break, come right back here at night side. If any of you want to react to Tom, you're more than welcome. Six one seven, two five four ten thirty six one seven nine three one ten thirty. That's the only line that's opening. I shouldn't even given you the two five four ten thirty six one seven nine three one ten thirty. I think this is either an opportunity or it could lead us in a direction that probably none of us want to go. That's where I'm coming from. But I'd love to hear from you. We'll be back on Nightside right after this.
Speaker 2: Now back to Dan Ray live from the Window World Nightside Studios on WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's keep rolling, let's go back, Let's go to Steve in New Hampshire. Steve next on Nightside.
Speaker 3: Welcome, Yes, how you doing.
Speaker 6: Dan?
Speaker 3: A very interesting topic and yeah, kind of spread it around there, a little bit of World War One and World War Two, but it seems like this Rusher thing is the main topic. So I'll just try to make a couple of observations here. What puzzles me is, for some reason, we over the last decade or so, probably even longer than that, actually, we've constantly been expanding NATO. Okay, Now, it appears to me that after World War Two ended, from that point in time to the current time, I don't see at any point during that time period that Russia ever has expressed hostile intents to the United States or any Western countries regarding Putin.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 1: What period, what period of time are you suggesting?
Speaker 3: Well, I think back during Clinton they were like bursts of NATO expansions, you know, off the top of my head, I can't remember exactly where they were, but well.
Speaker 1: Look, the Soviet Empire collapsed in nineteen ninety one, Boris sheeltzycan president and all that and Russia had all it could do was to keep themselves, you know, together as a country. At that point, they were focused inwardly. It's only in the last you know, fifteen or so years that Putin has fled Muscle. He went into Georgia south as Sessia.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: He took Crimea right after the twenty fourteen Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia, Russia. Uh. And then obviously he's been now he's coming up in the third anniversary of the Ukrainian invasion. So you know, they had they had their goals. I mean, they're they're you know Putin I tried to mention this to John. Putin said that the greatest tragedy of the twenty twentieth century was the breakup of the old Soviet Union. He'd like to put the so he'd like to put the team back together.
Speaker 3: Well, I think so were guarding this specific issue. It's it's what started this was the constant encroachment of NATO. In Putin for a long time has been saying, look, this has to stop. It has to stop. Finally it got to the point where they were, you know, wanted to have the Ukraine area, have NATO come in there also, And from what I understand, I can't remember for sure, but I heard reports, because it's hard to get information sometimes that they were starting to arm up, you know, NATO was starting to bring arms into the Ukraine. And at that point it's you know, it appears to me that Putin has a certain obligation to defend his country and make sure uh you know that he he says, Okay, this is the line you don't cross. And now, had Putin been expressing hostility towards the West, uh uh you know, then there may be some base for it, right. I see this as Putin just having to make a stand on behalf of his country. I see no reason why we should look at Putin as someone who's been an evil guy or an unfair player, I think, and dealt with what happened, uh his country pretty well. Uh. I don't see how while we have any interest whatsoever in Ukraine, certainly they were clandestine Western interests over there, you know, muckling around. Uh you know, you go back to the Baden and uh the uh you know when they had the camera the name the two guys with the y that that he had the Russian guide and they had they flipped over the election and the people stood back up and uh, excuse they got they got the Western guy in, and then the people stood up and they got the Russian guy back. And so it's kind of complex.
Speaker 1: But so so let me so we're kind of drifted off here for a second. Let me bring you back to the question at hand. Okay, okay, okay, Joe Biden. What has compelled Joe Biden to reverse his policy on long range the the accessibility of long range US missiles and the right.
Speaker 3: So let's I think, okay, I just I think that's somewhat irresponsible because now this is during the interim period of the election. I mean, we've had an election. Trump's going to be the new guy coming in, and I think what Biden should have said was, okay, right now, regarding foreign policy, I'm going to stop, you know, my actions now, and I'm going to now allow the Trump team to come in and do what they want. I think that's kind of irresponsible to do what you did. This is like remember back when I think it was George Bush won lost the election to Clinton. You remember that because you're your good memory remember that? Okay, Yeah, Now remember at the end of Bush's term, there was some shenanigans going on. I think it was in Somalia, and that might have been ginned up by you know, clandestine forces of the West, But in any event, that was that event going on in Somalia, and Bush was one on g uh, should I send you know, American military in? And he never came to a complete decision, and if I remember correctly, until after he lost the election and he knew Clinton was going to come in. And then when he when he realized that, he said, okay, I'm going to send it. So, in other words, dropping a quagmire into Clinton's lap. So I think that's just an instant replay of this. It's a defect in how the Constitution was originally written. I mean, once you have a new regime come in, the old regime should clean up the desk on the same day, and and and you know.
Speaker 1: That's the way it works. I mean that that unfortunately or fortunately, that's not the way it works. When the problems and that allows for shenanigans. We have, Yeah, we have a different transition of power. In England, they have an election for the prime minister, and you're right, that's what happens. The next day the guy gets elected, you know, moves moves into ten Downing Street. Uh, and the old prime minister in with the new one, not with the old. Not the way it works. We have this transition thing. And yeah, and during the period of during the lane duck period of either of President Bush or President Biden, they still call the shots. Meaning if tomorrow we had US troops attacked somewhere, Biden, President Biden would be make the decision as to how to respond. He could certainly talk to Donald Trump if he wanted to, or he didn't have to talk. He's he's the commander in chief. It's not like we have two commander in chiefs. We have one until you know the second another one is sworn in on January twentieth. That's just that's reality.
Speaker 3: I know, well that that's that's the problem. I think. I think at this point Biden probably should have said, look, it's this is teen Trump is coming in and uh, he can be the next one. But in one macro observation here, I mean, we're constantly haven't war, war, war, war, war. It always has to be something going on. We were in the you know, uh over there in Afghanistan, in Iraq, the Afghanistan, things like twenty years uh you know what, what what did that accomplish? Nothing? Just a bunch of people that And actually, and I don't want to take up too much of time here, but if you go back and look at the inception of World War one World War two, I don't see any reason why there was any you know, any reason to get involved in that. As a matter of fact.
Speaker 1: Is so, so, what if you had been the president? What would have you done after the towers were hit?
Speaker 3: Okay, well, now that's something else. Now that Okay, here's the thing that makes me a little direct question.
Speaker 1: It's what it's called the direct question, Steve, What would a gay done?
Speaker 3: Well, the first thing I would have done was I would have made sure I was going after the right people. Certainly that was that was a terrible, uh, you know, a terrible attack on the United States. But I wouldn't have just gone, Okay, what did Iraq have to do with this stuff? Okay, that's the thing. It seemed to me. You have to be able to defend your country, and you have to have confident intelligence which knows what's you know going on in the in the Hindu lands out in the world, who the good guys are, who the bad guys are, and have some you know, sort of general idea of where you're going to go investigate. To me, uh, it seemed like it was a very reckless, uh and poorly thought out response.
Speaker 1: Although again you're telling me everything you would you wouldn't have done. Okay, what I'm asking you is if you had all the information then that we have, now, what would have you done if you were the president the tow yesterday?
Speaker 3: If I president, what do you want after nine to eleven? If I was a president, I would have got together all the clandestine services guys like the CIA and all these other people. Is like, what you know about what's going on? Who do you think?
Speaker 1: And then do you know what was going on? Steve?
Speaker 3: Well, later on, Dan, what was going on?
Speaker 1: Why you had you had you had groups in the Middle East, including al Qaeda, UH, including Isis UH, including the Taliban UH, all of whom we're looking at the West as a as as the enemy, as the big Satan and and we little Satan just you wanted you ask me. See, here's the thing that's different, Steve. I asked you questions. You make a speech, You asked me questions, and I start to give you an answer, and you interrupt me.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry to complete yourself because I want to make sure I, you know, fully absorb what you say, and I'd like to make up.
Speaker 1: But we now know. We now know it was it was al Qaeda. We know that eventually the groups called ISIS. We know what the Taliban would doing, we know what the Taliban are now doing. We're seeing the thing play out. Would you if you sit back, What if you sat back on September twelfth, two thousand and one, and said, hey, you know, you know, maybe they're right. They they they killed the Americans? What would you do?
Speaker 3: Just okay, let me just make a quick point of that. Okay, here's the thing now. Am I right in my memory that the response was going into oraq Is that what happened at Bush two came in and said we got to go. Well, there was a little delay there because Bush one went in.
Speaker 1: There and we went into We went into Afghanistan first, and then eventually we turned our attention toward a.
Speaker 3: Rack Okay, oh, Steve, I got to end it.
Speaker 1: Steve, Steve, you know what. I've asked you the question seven times. I kind of ask you. You know you've got eleven minutes, Steve, way too long, way too long. Thank you very much for your call. I was really hoping that you would, with the perspective of time, be able to to tell me what Bush should have done. That's that's all I was hoping for. But uh, maybe we'll try it again some other time. I gotta go, thank you. Here comes the news. We got one line at six one, seven thirty. We'll get one line in six one, seven nine. Sometimes I am too generous with my callers and I asked them the same question to make the point that they do not have an answer. I have to stop doing that and give people one question and when they don't want to answer it, end it, because to keep telling me the same thing is redundant and probably not good radio. We'll be back on Nightside after this.
Speaker 2: It's Night Side with Boston's news radio.
Speaker 1: So we're essentially asking a simple question. Are you concerned over the fact that President Biden, in the last waiting days of his administration, has decided to give long range missiles to run to Ukraine. They can be used in Russia. And by the way, ladies, you're letting me down here. Okay, I need people who can actually answer the question. If you're not concerned about it, or if you think it's a great move, that's fine. If you are concerned about it, I'd love to hear from as well. We're going to go to John in North Carolina. John, I apologize for the way that you've endured. Go ahead, John, Oh, no problem.
Speaker 8: The last two callers I thought were very interesting Steve in New Hampshire and Tom and Dorchester.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought they were interesting.
Speaker 9: But it's frustrating to me and I don't know, help me out here. It's frustrating when you ask someone a question and they want to go off and give you the same answer that's unresponsive to the question.
Speaker 8: Well, I think maybe people are, you know, given the circumstances of a call in radio show, they just want to be sure they can make their point, so maybe take it answer or twice.
Speaker 1: I keep asking the question, hoping that and I understand what you're saying. But it's like I'm trying to say, okay, tell me, you know, he immediately goes, this is a horrible mistake what we did. Oh, that's fine. What would have you done? That's the problem. There's no easy answer. Okay, even with all of the hindsight, there's still there's still no easy answer. Once these people knocked down two towers in New York City.
Speaker 8: Yeah that's true.
Speaker 1: But I'm not saying what Bush did or or or what Obama continued or what I mean. What Biden did on the withdrawal was just insane. To surrender eighty five billion dollars worth of military equipment, uh and and to and to basically leave the badgrum camp and try to do the withdrawal out of Kapoul International Airport. What a disaster that was. And there wasn't one military leader who was fired.
Speaker 8: And people and a lot of people say that that also in bold and Putin to invade Ukraine when he saw that.
Speaker 1: Sure, yes, sir, that was in August of twenty one of twenty twenty one, and it was six months later that Putin decided to go to Ukraine. So does this bother you with the long range missiles? I just am trying to figure this out, I said earlier tonight. Is it possible. I'm going to ask you the question that I was hoping people would would tune into. Is it possible, in your opinion, John, that President Biden former President Trump actually had a two hour meeting last Wednesday? Is it possible that Biden and Trump have come up with a good cop bad cop scenario where Biden going out the door is going to be the bad cop. Give the long range missiles to Ukraine, put some pressure on the Russians, and Trump can commit and say to putin Look, you know we're willing to back off here. If you're willing to back you think that this is the foundation for a way to colt that situation down on. Am I too optimistic?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 8: I don't think so, because first of all, I don't think Biden, his current mental state, is capable of anything like that. And then if it's not Biden, then the people around him I think are just such ideologue. I don't think they would ever do a pragmatic deal with Trump. So I don't think that's what's behind it. What I think is behind it is the And again I don't think Biden is making these decisions, but the people around him, I think want to.
Speaker 1: I think that's pretty clear.
Speaker 8: But I think they're trying to make things as hard as possible for Trump to make a deal. But I don't think that this will have any impact because I think Zelenski, seeing that Trump's coming in in a couple of months, I don't think he would want to use those missiles, you know, which I think would alienate Trump. And I think on the Russian side, I think Putin would prefer to wait instead of triggering World War three. I'd rather wait to see what Trump has on the table when Trump gets in the office. But I did you said, you said how people reacted to what Tom and Dorchester was saying.
Speaker 1: I know Tom and Dorchester took attack. Then I gave him plenty of time, and it gave Steve plenty of time, and both of them they were looking to make a speech as opposed to engage in a conversation. And what I try to do, I just go. I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt, and it's not the right thing to do for the audience. So I apologize that you had to wait this long.
Speaker 8: Oh, no problem. But I think I think Tom put his finger on a very big part of it, and that is the the the ethnic Russian slant on the thing, because if if you look back in the twentyth century, when empires break down and split up into individual countries, you get different ethnicities kind of caught within national borders where they're not a majority, and it really causes tremendous problems. I mean, I could just a few examples up after World War One, when you had the Greek Turkish War that ended up in you know, massive ethnic transverse Greeks from Turkey and Turks from Greece. And then of course world War Two you had the Sudatean land where you had a lot of Germans were caught within the borders of the newly found country of Czechoslovakia. And then of course after World War Two you had Russia moved basically moved Poland hundreds of miles to the west, and the Poles that were in the new part of Russia, well it was Ukraine, but they were settled in Silesia, which was you know, taken over by Poland and the Germans were kicked out. So anyway, historically I think it's you see, these these ethnic conflicts are just really drive politics.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you, great perspective I learned something from this phone call, and it's a thoughtful phone call. I really appreciated. That's best call of the night. John. Well, okay, you're a gentleman. You're a gentleman. Yeah. They're all good in the wrong way. It's just for me frustrating because I hate to say to people. I don't like to be rude and say to someone answer my Darren question, you know. I mean, that's that's all. Hey, John, I'll let you run. Thank you much, appreciate it very much. We'll talk soon.
Speaker 8: Okay, Okay, damn bye bye bye bye.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna take no. I'm going to go to Jack and Newton. He's not gonna have to wait any longer. Jack, I got three minutes, four minutes before you go ahead, Jack.
Speaker 6: Hi, Jack, Cordermer. I'll answer your question directly. I think it's very risky. What what Biden is extremely risky. And maybe he, you know, he's kind of felt that Ukraine, you know, meets to defend itself and the Ukrainian people, and I'm a Ukrainian you know, will fight to the end. But I tell you, I think what Trump will do is he wants to solve this problem. He's gonna, you know, travel to Moscow. They'll say, look at mister Putin, you stop the bombing, you stop it. And I will try to convince Lensky to give.
Speaker 2: Up some land.
Speaker 6: That's it, a little land. You stop the bombing. They have to stop because you know, I have a stepdaughter in Ukraine and two beautiful grandchildren, and I call them tonight and they have no electricity. It's gonna it's getting harder and harder. They don't have enough soldiers. There's a lot of things going on. They're great fighters, we are great fighters. I'm an Ukrainian. That they have to stop doing. And I think Trump will that's what he'll do, should do that.
Speaker 1: It would be ironic if again, you know, he said he could stop it. Let's see if he can, because obviously it's in everyone's interest to stop it. I mean, I just in terms of the people who have died. I guess the Russians are losing two to three thousand soldiers a day, which is an incredible number of soldiers. And they brought they brought in ten thousand North.
Speaker 6: Korean troops exactly.
Speaker 1: That blows my mind.
Speaker 6: Putin has no support for this war in Russia. They don't want this war. Nobody wants this war.
Speaker 1: I saw the video tonight of the North Korean troops getting their equipment and their supplies. I'm thinking myself, Wow, oh that's that's a stunning I mean it's the Hermit Kingdom has sent ten thousand troops to Russia to fight Ukraine. I can't even get my head around that now, Jack, I mean seriously.
Speaker 6: Well, Biden should travel to Moscow, which he won't because he's old, he's sick, and say, look at this is Dell. He stopped the bombing. And I'll trump to Zelenski he should take control of the situation and not leave it to blink. And but I don't think it's going to happen. Trump will have to do the job. You'll have to go directly at to and say, look it, stop the damn war. I will convince Elenski to give up some lamp and that's hopefully will.
Speaker 1: Be the st What happens if if Trump is successful, uh, and he gets the Nobel Peace Prize, people's heads will blow up.
Speaker 6: Look at as they're saying, Hebrew color cvote all honors to him.
Speaker 1: If he gets there will be people Uh, in new and he'll be walking down the street. Who heads will explode? I don't know. I don't know. Hey, Jack, thank you very much. A great call. Uh, really good perspective. I think we're kind of on the same page on this. Okay.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well it's not an easy thing to sell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no doubt, no, Thanks Jack, Talk soon, good night, take a quick break. I got Bob and Ingham, Barrier Newton, I got some room for you. I can sneak in a couple more people in here. Bob and Barry are gonna be great, I hope, and I'd like to hear from you. And ladies. I don't know where you are tonight, but you're not participating in the This is a matter of war and peace, and I think women have always had a perspective that needs to be heard. I can only offer the phone six one, seven, two, five, four ten thirty or six one seven, nine three one ten thirty. We'll come right back on night Side.
Speaker 2: Now bent to Dan Ray live from the Window World night Sight Studios. I'm dumbing Bzy news radio.
Speaker 1: Okay, phones lit up, Let's go to Barron Newton. Barry gonna ask you to give it to me as six sinkly as you can, my friend.
Speaker 7: And yes it's book. So Barry, how are you?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 7: I succinctly is the last fellow was very well spoken, nah with historical analogies. Uh.
Speaker 1: Both John and North Carolina and Jack and in Newton also was good.
Speaker 7: It was good tonight, go ahead, seem like it's a sample the other up to college before we're example. Maybe people are not going along with this war of ours.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 7: I was a very opposed to the war in Vietnam when I was a young man. Tonight, I uh like before I talked to you, had, especially with my sister, like why are we doing this? You're pretty reckless to uh the Bible to do this at the last minute with the missiles. And then uh, then I thought, well, maybe when you said it's true, maybe they talked about it and this is uh a strategy. He had a grin that was positively beatific almost.
Speaker 1: When he met that word. I love that word.
Speaker 7: Either that he is a cat that ain't the canary.
Speaker 4: Yes, something's going on.
Speaker 7: We don't know, don't We don't know what.
Speaker 3: I just hope it isn't.
Speaker 7: Reckless. But the point is that we have gone against Russia partially thirty the Democrats. Things have turned around. The Democrats have opposed Russia almost to the point of a new Cold War since twenty sixteen, when Hillary found it convenient to you exploit the issue.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and and Trump, if Trump pulls it off, he'll be he'll be a peacemaker.
Speaker 7: I don't think you'll get the Nobel Prize somehow, even if he got them to do the kumbay r on the screw.
Speaker 1: Well, you're probably right. But but if he if he was able to get to end this, and then I don't think he will. But if he did, he should get the Nobel Prize because it's been the biggest a question.
Speaker 7: Well, why did Trump escalate it himself? From uh, President Obama didn't send them lethal weapons and then Trump did. President Obama said his vice president over there to be point man who did some funny things, uh with money, our money, and then his son was in there getting extra money. It is very very fishy. And then Trump came in and escalated it. Well at the same time, they asked if he should negotiate, Well, no, we don't want them to negotiate. Why are we doing this? Why do you think we're pushing this war so much.
Speaker 1: It's a proxy war for the United States against Russia.
Speaker 7: So we've learned. Like Jim Johnson said, he would say, don't Wannie, we American boys do the job. Ukrainian boys should be doing.
Speaker 1: Something like that. Maybe I got to keep rolling here. I got three before I got to get to it again. Thanks man, soon Bobs didn't hang him. Bob got to be quick for me. We're getting lake.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Bob, I will dare.
Speaker 5: I think Biden should just forget about it sending them. I think Putin already gave the message. He said, if you send him, that's that's an act of war. If we two weeks ago, So why push the buttons? Let me just leave it. You're being spiteful or you're being foolish. You know, the guy can't even find his way out of out of the rain the rain forest. You saw what he did. He walked in the woods. Come on, it's too dangerous. This is dangerous.
Speaker 1: Well, that's exactly why I'm talking about it tonight.
Speaker 4: You know you at least world War three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, problem with World War three. The problem with World War three is there probably will not be a World War four.
Speaker 5: Yes, I agree, that's why I'm telling he needs to stop and his people under him, whoever was pushing his button, because it ain't him. They need to stop. To just leave it alone for now, sixty eight. It's Trump's problem. Let him handle it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you. It will be too much.
Speaker 4: He sent. But if he sends them missiles, Trump, I mean, Putin's gonna have to stand for it. He said what he said. He's he's kind of a man of his words. He said something he doesn't All right.
Speaker 1: Thanks, Bob, hey, but I'll give you more time. I get you in late. But we're pre much. Thank you much. Okay, two quick ones, ron in Weymouth, ron next on, Nice, I go ahead.
Speaker 4: I'll make it quick.
Speaker 10: The Curse of Biden. It's the last stitch effort to keep the Democratic Party alive and the minds of somebody, some people out there. It's a little too much, too late, that's all it is. It's not going to work. Uh, they want us, they they this is the beginning, of course, before Trump takes office. This is the beginning of the scatter brains that they're gonna bomb bottom all during his term. But it ain't gonna work. All the Democratic parties they're just naughty little kids, and Trump has already spanked them all and now he's going to put them to bed. Okay, so I'll let the other person ahead of me, Now tell the rest.
Speaker 6: Of the story.
Speaker 1: All right, Thanks, Ryan, appreciate it. Yeah, nobody, talk to you soon, Eileen. You're going to wrap the hour for so much time.
Speaker 11: Rob Okay, Well, you wanted a woman to call, and I think.
Speaker 1: The ladies have been very quiet on this. We have only one other women called, which surprises me because on issues of war and peace, I think women play a very important role.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 11: I think war is abhorrent and one of the reasons that I could not vote for Biden or Kamala Harris was Biden has been through his whole term focused on war. War isn't going to win us anything. And I hope Trump wins the Nobel Peace Prize. I hope that he'll get in there and stop all of the people who want to wage war.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean, it's going to be interesting to see what Putin does if one of those missiles really strikes close to Moscow. I well, I need I'm going to try to figure out the distance between Kiev and Moscow. Go ahead, you continue to make your point, and I appreciate that you called.
Speaker 11: No, I made my point. I think. I just I think Biden, through his whole term in office, has been focused on war, and I think it's disgusting. And Kamala Harris was headed the same route, and I'm glad. I'm so glad she was so royally defeated because I think most people in this country don't want war. And that's all I really have to say.
Speaker 1: Well, not a problem. I appreciate it, Eileen, Thank you much for your call.
Speaker 11: Thank you for leving me say something.
Speaker 1: You sure did appreciate it. I'm trying to figure out here the distance between Moscow and Russia, which I probably shouldn't have tried to do. But let me see what I can do from Kiev to Moscow. Let's see what happens here. I just think that it'll be interesting. These missiles supposedly can go one hundred and ninety five miles. Oh, it's actually longer four four sixty nine. So the missiles will not be able to reach Moscow. They could reach troops, Russian troops in a variety of locations within what's called the Crisk region of Russia. So we'll see how this plays out. A couple of a couple of programming notes here. We have the college Admissions panel coming up on Monday night, December ninth, at eight o'clock. All your college potential applicants, sons, daughters, grandchildren should be aware and should be listening, and we will wrap the hour tonight. I want to thank everyone who called, even those who I yelled at, Sorry about that, and those who good calls, bad calls. All calls are welcome. All dogs, all cats, all pets go to heaven. That's why Pal Charlie raised were passed sixteen years ago in February. That's where fourteen years are going for me. That's where all your pets are who have passed. They loved you, you love them. I do believe you'll see them again. See again tomorrow night on Night's side, have a great Tuesday, everybody. Thank you Rob Brooks, thank you for up