Speaker 1: Hey, what is happening and what is up? Ay hold out that glass man, because we are about to feel it up. You are hashtag blessed. This is straight out of the all Axis pass vault. I got to sit down with the man the mid the Legend, Steve Quall, but the version that the public got was heavily edited. I'm breaking out of the all Access pass vault the full conversation with Steve Well. So sit back, relax, and enjoy the journey.
Speaker 2: Guys, welcome to the all access pass area.
Speaker 3: Enjoy the journey.
Speaker 1: What is happening and what is to? Hold out your glass because we're about to feel it up.
Speaker 2: All things continually lead back to serpents, dragons, fairies, nepheline, and fallen angels. In the distance looms a mystical mountains. As Mike Heuser used to say, if it's in the Bible and it's weird, it's probably important. At its peak, a great fire burns, concealing the Prometheus lenses.
Speaker 1: This development of this knowledge that's being talked about within the mystery schools.
Speaker 2: An ancient artifact said to reveal the hidden truth within a deliberately darkened world.
Speaker 4: There is a hidden history that's been deliberately obscated from the people's livil world.
Speaker 2: Join us as we travel and explore the vast unknown. It's a hero's journey with dragons to slay, damsels to save, and innumerable treasures to hoard.
Speaker 1: Torches high the Smithsonian, they'd call wind of a giant's belt, would send their agents out to get it.
Speaker 3: But it takes courage to move forward, to move out of the shadows, out of.
Speaker 4: The underreality that we think of this reality.
Speaker 1: We are all on the hero's journey.
Speaker 4: Mankind has been in contact with and influenced by extra terrestrials.
Speaker 3: Leave the sitt mound of bull feathers out of it.
Speaker 4: You know, look at it from a different perspective, different perspective.
Speaker 1: Okay, what is happening and what is up? Hold out your glass because we're about to fill it up. Welcome to the Prometheus Lens Podcast, the place where the conversations are always enlightening. I'm your host, Justin and here we like to use the allegory of the Prometheus Lens to take a second look at everything. You guys are new to the channel. Welcome to the Hero's Journey. Hit that like button, Hit that subscribe button. We'll have the socials coming down below. Be sure to check us out there on our various platforms to be much appreciated. But today I want to start off with a quote for Isaac Newton about the time of the end, a body of men will be raised up who will turn their attention to the prophecies and insist upon their little interpretations, and in the midst of much clamor and opposition. Now this was Isaac Newton, and I think he's talking about a time such as now Matthew twenty four, as it was in the days of Noah. So it shall be in the coming of the Sun of Man Isaiah thirteen. And the septuagent talks about open the gates. Giants are coming to fulfill my wrath. But I like to welcome back to the show, Jesse g from Gen six Productions. Jesse, how you doing, my friend.
Speaker 3: I'm doing good. Justin thank you for having me here.
Speaker 1: I really appreciate the time and the conversations much much appreciated. I definitely appreciate because you've set this next guest up to somebody that I've just cut my teeth on their work, reading their books and watching their films, And I told you before. I mean I got a mile man and a huge, huge fan. If I see any further whatsoever, it's because I stand on the shoulder of giants like our guest today, but the Steve Quayle, I'd like to welcome you to the show, and thank you, sir for all your time.
Speaker 5: Well, thank you, justin. That's one of my favorite quotes because, interestingly enough, when I first became a Christian nineteen seventy two, one of the things I read on microfilm the old days of a microfilm Reader was Newton's Principles of Mathematics. I skipped that, but I went to his writings on the Apocalypse of Saint John. Isaac Newton was probably one of the clearest thinking, biblically relevant people in history because God used him to basically bring the scriptures alive. So that quote that you use has been the bylaws. And I would say this central building foundation of everything I've done, whether it's been relating to tom Horn. You know, God was gracious to put us together. He's now gone to be with the Lord, and a lot of the people that really took this this subject of Genesis six, the giants, the entire thing that Gen six has been doing for the last I don't know what fifteen years or whatever is to make the Bible relevant and to show God's history versus man's distorted history. And what Newton's quote there says. You know, basically, when the God raises up those people, there's gonna be a lot of clamor okay, there's gonna be a lot of people just won't accept it. And just like they wouldn't accept Newton's revelation from the Word of God. I don't believe, and I've read a lot of church fathers over the years, actually decades, I don't believe it was a smarter man and understanding prophecy even though he couldn't see what we now see. Nobody told it better than Sir Isaac Newton. And so if we look at what's happening today, we're seeing two themes that are running parallel. The Prometheus factor obviously that the aliens created us the parallel Biblical Even though the Prometheus isn't parallel, I would say it's running a contrary to or contrary to the Word of God. So there are two narratives, and it's kind of like the scripture says, whose report are you gonna believe? And so in essence in doing everything with Genesis six, that's why I named the film company that that's why you know it's obvious it should be obvious. Without an understanding of gen six, people just can't understand the origin of good and evil. They can't understand the prophecies or even the words of Jesus when the Bible says for this purpose of was the Son of God manifestor that he might destroy the worst of the evil one, And Jesus said, I have come that I might work. Well, it's yet day, because the night comes when no man can work. And you quoted as obviously Isaiah thirteen to three from the septuagent talking about giants are coming. Without the proper understanding of a giants, you cannot understand civilization. The lies we've been told, for instance, the Hebrew problem. The Hebrews did not build the Pyramids of Giza. They predate the Hebrews bite literally tens of thousands of years. And also they didn't have jet aircraft to go to China and build the pyramids in China. They couldn't travel, so that no one ever challenged intellectually the fact that wait, you're saying that humans built the pyramids, but then how do you explain the ones that are worldwide? And so what's been important in our Mexico finds is all the stuff that has been unearthed that Jesse's on earthed in real time. No one has ever established the provenance the authenticity of the artifacts that we have. And because the people in Mexico have trusted Jesse and basically they know we're about bringing out the truth and if they can sell their artifacts, God bless them, because in essence, we're turning up so much evidence contrary to the narrative from Hell that you know and we've seen. I know you've seen the Genesis six documentary series and stuff, and you've said to me you've seen everything. Well, there's no better case when you're seeing nine thousand year old artifacts. By the way, I'm a biblical believer that Adam and Eve were created six thousand years ago, but prior to that, which is called the gap theory, which is called the preadamic and I don't believe it's a theory. I believe it's a proven situation in the Bible. So when Jesse contacted me, the very first thing. Correct me on the pronunciation of this Jesse. But he sent me a picture of an Aztec war club and was it called a moca? What is it called mochalto.
Speaker 3: Called the.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's easy for me to say, the instant, Oh boy, this will be interesting. The thing is is that my mouth can't even go in the way. You know, those those artifacts. But what was interesting justin is on that that word. I'll just call it the Aztec battle axe. There was an alien spaceship, an alien and the planet Saturn. Now the planet Saturn in I'd say eighty to ninety percent of our artifacts through Meso America, obviously Mexico, Latin America, in the South America. The planet Saturn plays such a huge role, along with Mars too. So the thing that is critical is these great megaliths, the most ancient and historic stuff that scientists are now just turning over. And I think I've made this principle known. It's never what you see on the surface of the earth. In other words, the Pyramids of Giza, that's the surface, the Great Sphinx the surface. Underneath that whole plate, there's an Egyptian citadel. That means a city complex built by giants. That's one hundred square miles. We've been able to, you know, through God. Again, I want people to understand something. This is God's faithfulness, This is God's I should I say this leading every step of the way. This isn't a corny religious How should I say this attribution where there's none of us could have come together had it not been. I'm talking specifically about the Mexico expeditions as as wonderfully as it did through Jesse's experience. And Jesse, go ahead and share just how how you you know? Whatever you feel ready to share a share, but how you used to listen to me? I think on Coast to Coast and talking about the things I talked about for the record, ladies and gentlemen, I was one of the most requested guests on Coast to Coasts of all time. And even though Art Bell before he passed away, he and I didn't like each other, but he knew that he brought me on. I'm sorry to say that, but it was true obviously my biblical stand. He absolutely detested. I hope he found Jesus at the end of his life.
Speaker 3: Then.
Speaker 5: George Nori has been a prince of a man to me. He's given me total leeway, allowing me to discuss the narrative of the Bible. Now, I keep in mind this is this is the most paranormal preda paranormal and preda natural means supernatural forum worldwide. It's the biggest program of its time.
Speaker 1: Such a dollar group of people and listeners.
Speaker 5: Also, yeah, yeah, and most of these people have never heard Genesis narrative. A lot of them are into everything new Age, old Age, you know, th targates crystals and crystals play a big part in this due to the way they're designed, and even some of the artifacts show the crystals being involved in the aliens, like with weapons. Even so, Jesse share with the people how you came to listen and become And for the record, everyone, Jesse is the director of Antioka Antiquities for gen six because he's got his handle on this and God has called him to this position.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Jes, thank you, Steve.
Speaker 4: And yes, I think at this moment it's it's extremely important for the Prometheus lens listeners to have an understanding of where it is that I begin with you. And it's not just you know, it didn't just commence where the expeditions begin. This actually began for the first time I had the opportunity to listen in on.
Speaker 3: Steve Quayle when while I was in prison.
Speaker 4: And at that time, I wasn't a Christian, and anything and everything that I knew and thought that I understood about Christianity I considered at that time was weak and based upon how it is that I made observation and how and how I would see the Christians move throughout the prison. It was completely contrary to how every you know, other how every criminal element within the constraints of these prisons is moving and operating. But that's something that wasn't understood that that wasn't understood until I had the opportunity to listen in on Steve Quayle Coast to Coast radio.
Speaker 3: And you know, the way that he had presented.
Speaker 4: His faith was completely something different to what I was accustomed to listening to.
Speaker 3: Whenever it is that.
Speaker 4: Any other Christian had attempted to speak to me or make a reference to who God was attempting to draw me in. I honor you and I respect you tremendously for the impact that you've had on my life since the beginning even before I had the opportunity to meet.
Speaker 3: You and to begin working with you.
Speaker 4: The boldness that you demonstrated using God's word, and the things that you presented, and how it is that you spoke of things that I've never even had heard of before, And it was at that moment that No, it wasn't at that moment, but it was as the years went by, when I had the opportunity to continue to listen in and hear you speak about Jesus, I began to see Jesus in a different way. And it wasn't until I began to It wasn't until I I began to come to a point in my life by listening to the content that you would put out and speaking of the things of the supernatural, because at that.
Speaker 3: Time I.
Speaker 4: Had already experienced many encounters with supernatural beings in the dark realm because of the things that I was involved in, but I had no idea how to.
Speaker 3: Identify it, or or much less, how to discern it.
Speaker 4: I came to the realization where I understood that I needed change in my life if I wanted to survive. And as God began to draw me closer and closer to him, and I began to understand what it is that I wanted to do once I gave my life over to him, and I continue to listen to you, Steve. You had brought an element of understanding into my life through it. And it wasn't until I had got out in twenty fourteen that I had the opportunity to to uh, to go into YouTube and and watch your trailers and and and the movies.
Speaker 3: That you had out when that's when you made.
Speaker 4: An even greater impact because it because while I was in prison, I only had the opportunity to listen to you on Coast to Coast, so that's on radio. But when I was released, I searched you up on YouTube and you.
Speaker 3: Had UH you were you were all over YouTube at that time, Steve.
Speaker 4: And and it wasn't until then that I had the opportunity to see your True Legends films and and watch how you explained history and made parallels from history to the things of the Bible, and how the Bible identifies everything that's happening.
Speaker 3: Around us from then up to this point. Where we where we were.
Speaker 4: At then and even where especially where we are now. Those are the things that made a monumental impressession within my spirit awakened something from within me that allowed me to know and to understand that you know, I wanted to be involved is this type of work, But it was a desire and a distant and a distant dream at that moment that kept me moving forward knowing that God was able to do all things way beyond what I can possibly understand.
Speaker 3: I never would have expected it that the.
Speaker 4: Time that I sent you an email and you asked me to send you images of the artifacts that I had my possession, that it was going to open the door to something great and something big as.
Speaker 3: To the work that we're doing right now at this moment.
Speaker 4: And and that in itself to me, I've never mentioned this to you, Steve, but whenever it is that I've had, I've had quite a few encounters with the Lord after that. But if I was to think back about the greatest impact or the greatest miracle that God did in my life, that was drawing me from where He had me and bringing me and connecting me to you, Steve Quayle, allowing me the opportunity to do the type of work that I'm doing now and make a significant difference to exposing the works of darkness and making the parallels that we do not only under your instruction, but under your teaching, under your leadership, under your tutelage. And I just want to thank you for that, Steve, and I want the listeners to know that that's the type of impact that you've had in my life.
Speaker 5: So I think justin the main thing is that Jesse's had a transformational encounter with Jesus. I maintain there's more to being change transformed. We're told in scripture that when people came into contact with Jesus the ministry of Jesus, they were never the same. And that's the point of content that these films that we've done. And one of the books that's the only book I ever translated, I didn't translate, but was translated for me into Spanish, was Aliens and Fallen Angels the sexual corruption of the human race. And the reason that's so critical is now we're living in a time of unusual sexual appetites. What the Church would never deal with because they thought it was, oh, it's too like this. They didn't want people dealing with the issue of sex. Now you've got sex in the church. You got quote pastors who are to say this, they're trying to premize their own female congregation. We have the greatest out picturing of adultery in the church. We have homosexuality. I'm talking about that which traditionally has it called it south the church. Well, why Jesse and I related so well is because God brought me up the world. God brought Jesse out of the world and Jesse's passion. And again I'm only saying this to give readers and understand viewers and readers an understanding of the dynamic that this is God my number one calling Jesse. You've heard me say this. I don't know justin you probably have too. But the Lord Jesus Christ, whom I personally saw in the flesh, he said to me, if I would be faithful, he would bring the people that know to tell me what I need to pass on to his people. I didn't take it upon myself. I didn't, you know, just go I'll just go out and have some LSD and come up with some wild stuff.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: For the record, I don't use drugs and never have. But the point is is that this stuff stands so contrary to the world of religious official dumb you can go to the Catholic Church. You can go to the roots of you know, what became Christianity and the expression and all the church father's origin polycarp Iranness. The famous guys in history, some were, you know, just seventy years forward to Jesus' resurrection, but they all talked about the fallen angels. One third of the angels in heaven, and in heaven they're neither given or taking marriage, but they came to earth. They pro created with the daughters of Eve, and they produced a race of giants. So you have a hybrid DNA. You have the double helix in humanity, but a triple helix, a third strand of DNA. I believe it's crystalline. I believe Jesus even described it in the worm dieth not in hell there's weeping and gnashing of teeth, and their.
Speaker 3: Worm dieth not.
Speaker 5: So bringing that to today's contemporary field of view, we now have abjact Luciferianism. We now have the intentional war on mankind, which a holy God who's the only one that can declare the end at the beginning warned is about the Book of Revelation, is about Jesus Christ. It's not about the bad stuff, but because Jesus is the truth, the way in the life, he's telling us what's going to be happening in the end times. So now the gates of hell have opened, and you know, quite canley, I've read that scripture for forty years. But as I began, the Lord began to open my understanding. The spiritual dimension of war that used to be in heaven is coming into our dimension of physical dimension. I've written books on little creatures. I've been written stuff on I think just about trying to cover the whole gambit, and the gambit be the presence of evil in the earth to destroy every last man, woman, and child. So when you deal with the issues of today artificial intelligence. I was in a shower. You know, I'm continually amazed at God's goodness to speak to me in the showers because I shut up and I relax. Yeah, okay, but in essence, and you know that, and you know God has been so faithful, so absolutely wonderfully faithful to fulfill that word. And now we're seeing war on heaven, war that wasn't heaven on earth. The scripture says war unto you inhabitors, inhabitors of earth, for that devil has come down amongst you, knowing his time is short. So also, I'm on record a lot of people won't admit this, but the United States of America is Mystery Babylon. It's going to be judged as such. And the interesting thing is the Bible teaches that we become United States or Mystery Babylon becomes the habitation of every unclean spirit. Now, one of the things that I'll give it right back to Jesse. One of the things that Jesse has had to do is to battle the forces of darkness and the entities of darkness. That means specific fallen angels, who have fallen names. That means specific demons, who even Jesus said, spirit, what is your name? The gathering de Montague is that we are Lesion, for we are many. The thing that's critical is we now are watching, in my opinion, the prophesied death of at least two billion to three billion people on Earth coming to pass. The point that Jesus is absolutely stating that if God the Father didn't shorten the days for the Alectxa of the elects sake, are those who have accepted Jesus Christ's Lord, there be no humans left alive in my studies of singularity. And by the way, I was one of the first guys when I say something like that, first guys. I'm not bragging, but I've now been at this for almost fifty.
Speaker 1: Two years and beating this journal a long time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've been doing a long time. And the Lord spoke a wonderful principle. There's a context of time that people can receive the revelation of a time. At that point in time, I know I could have talked about fallen angels by the way I did, and it just went Some people got it, but what means that went over their head? Now we've got movies like Splice, We've got the whole alien having sex with humans. By the way, that's not aliens in my opinion, that's fallen angels. So what Jesse and I are trying to do is number one, yield the Holy Spirit, and I believe that that honors God. Number two produce enough real verifiable evidence, established the provenance the authenticity. And the biggest pushback we've gotten is from quote our I'll make this statement jealous claimants to Christianity and I've had people tell me, well that you know, what's all this giant stuff about. It's about the corruption of human race and the Bible. I guarantee ninety I'd say ninety eight percent of Christians don't understand a simple Christian, A simple I'm sorry, A simple statement. It says. For this purpose was Jesus, Son of God manifesto to destroy the worst of the evil one.
Speaker 1: Are you a member of the All Excess Pass yet? If not, what are you waiting for? Join the band of brothers and sisters on this hero's journey. The Members Community page gets you access to the private community monthly members chats and guests. Q and eights also gets you forty eight our early access to all episodes for just five bucks a month. The All Access Pass gets you all that plus exclusive members only episodes for just ten bucks.
Speaker 4: Of that.
Speaker 1: You enjoy the content. This is your way to ensure I get to keep doing this show. This is your way as a listener to sponsor the show. So head on over to Formetheus leanspodcast dot com and sign up. All right, guys, back to the episode.
Speaker 5: And that's when Jesse and I pretty well hooked up, because until this point be hooked up well in essence until the context of time. It's at the appropriate time, the alien revelation, the Prometheus factor, by the way, that's how I describe it, and good choice and names for your podcast. But this is the ultimate war and it's the scripture says, whose report are you going to believe? And the answer to that by the people of faith is we will believe the report of the Lord. None Jesse explain the evil spirits and the fallen angels that you've had to deal with and strip the power of these artifacts over. I mean, this is a profound thing. Most people dig up old crap, and I'm sorry for calling it that, but you know, that's what people saw. I asked as much crap. Well, that old crap tells the story and all the new stuff I'm quoting someone in that statement, and all the new stuff points to the fact that what we're turning up, turned and unearthing is a better word, you know, is how do you say this evidence and real time that this is a spiritual conflict.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think at this point it's extremely important to share with the listeners. You know, the type of spiritual warfare that I've had to deal with in the past, mainly when I first came in contact with the artifacts. When I first came in contact with Steve Quayle and began to work with him, I was a backsliding Christian, you know, and I say this to my own chagrin. Came to a revelation and an understanding that by God putting me in contact with Steve and then him bringing me on board UH with Jen six Productions, is when I understood the magnitude or the importance of me living a clean life in me completely surrendering myself to the Lord.
Speaker 3: Prior to meetings, to meeting Steve.
Speaker 4: I had encounters with fallen angels continuously.
Speaker 3: At that time. I was living on the coast.
Speaker 4: Of Baja, which is where the famous Nimits contact was made in the in the early two thousands.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, I believe I.
Speaker 1: Don't mean to interrupted, Jesse, But what did you say? The emmets.
Speaker 5: An air carrier. Let me let me help you here, Jesse, familiar with first aircraft carrier that just that basically sent the fighter planes off to encounter these orbs. And the orbs and also the UAPs unidentified aerial phenomenon. All of those guys who are now out of the navy are the ones that were testifying before the congressional hearing. And the thing that's interesting is normally did they see UFOs. They saw iOS, you know, and usos unidentified submerged objects. So these these how should I say this, not of the not of this earth or none of this dimension vehicles. They're not only doing maneuvers at speeds that were impossible, but they were going into the ocean and would come up out of the ocean. And so that's what Jesse's talking. He lived right across from the Coronado Islands, and that's another story because there is truly an alien underwater base there. People don't understand. It's kind of like the old wonderful movie The Abyss. But the thing that's critical, and Jesse, I'll turn it right over to you, is that's where Jesse was encountering these entities. And these entities were located between Jesse on land, Bob on obviously the seashore, and over into the Coronado Islands. And the Nimitz was the aircraft carrier that was always in that part of the country. H I wonder why that was. So Jesse go ahead and take it from there. That's really important. Thank you for asking that question.
Speaker 4: So at that time I was having encounters with these entities that were stationed that are stationed at what is now the Coronado Islands. But I believe that the same entities that are habitating, moving and operating from the Coronado Islands beneath the Coronado Islands are the same entities that were documented being the tic Tac shape Ufo, which, in my conclusion and my experience, based upon my observation of these entities, watching them moving in and out and encountering them from the waters, uh, the tic tac Ufo was not a UFO. It was a fallen angel moving and operating as if it was a UFO. But my my thing is that I was encounter I was encountering these entities on some extreme levels that I had no understanding about. In two years prior to connecting with Steve Quayle, these entities came into my Now mind you that I had already had the artifacts in my possession.
Speaker 3: I believe that a lot of the encounters in it.
Speaker 4: I believe that a lot of the contact that was being made with me, the spiritual warfare and the attacks that were coming against me had a lot to do with the artifacts, but it's it's I always thank God for what He's done and the road that He's brought me through, and how He has continuously been shaping me and molding me through these encounters that I've had with these entities. One of the greatest encounters that that that highlights itself more than any other in my mind, is is the time that that five five of these entities fallen angels, projected themselves or or came through my ceiling in my living room, and they they came in the identity as or great aliens. Now they were not physical great aliens. They were translucient if you if you remember I had previously mentioned that at that time, I was backsliding and you know, doing things I shouldn't have been doing, and.
Speaker 3: So these entities, basically they were there to take me.
Speaker 4: And that type of access can only come when a lot, when a person or an individual is living outside of the will of God, if you are living in faith, walking in obedience. What I have come to learn is that the reason why they had that type of access to me is because of the people that I was dealing with unbeknownst to my consent, I was keeping I was keeping company with a.
Speaker 3: Group or a covent of witches.
Speaker 1: But what the devil means for harm, the Lord turns for the goods.
Speaker 3: I love him, I think too.
Speaker 5: A really important point justin is the fact that what's happening is just what I said, the quotation, there is no normal explanation for all the evil spirits that people are either giving themselves over to, i e. Hollywood practicing. And that's a real story. About drinking children's blood. The Bible says that the life is in the blood. And even President Putin I think the beginning of this week, said he intercepted two hundred kids that were destined for California for basically having their blood sucked out of them.
Speaker 3: And he said, if.
Speaker 5: He put that out, and he did, say he's going to not if it will destroy the bidens, and it will destroy the whole new world order, because in essence, the United States has become the quintessential vampire nation. Okay, the basis of vampirism, which obviously comes from Transylvania, Count Dracula. A lot of that's my reality, yep, yep, I mean, and even before that. What we've seen in the artifacts that we've seen aliens pro created with Aztec women, and we've seen the vice We've seen both vice versa and some of the most hideous creatures. I don't mean to be blunt, and we don't always put this out just because the hideous nature of it, but some of the most ugly hybrid babies, if you could call that, I would call them this. I gotta be careful here, Steve. I would call them the birthing of the hellish hybrids. And it was inscribed, just like the beheading. We have actual images on stone or granite or different forms of hard mineralization of the Aztecs beheading the aliens, and the aliens beheading the Aztecs. The whole Spielberg skull. To my knowledge, we are the only ones that's one of uh Justin that's one of the images on the front of our DVD cover for Unearthing, you know, the alien artifacts in Mexico. The horizontal I'm looking at obviously the skull you have in.
Speaker 1: The background, Oh yeah, that little one there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the one that's circled in red. And the reason why that's important is everybody who talks about the alien skulls basically uses the Parrakas skulls. Brian Forrester, Marzouli and others have turned over, but that alien find is exactly what Spielberg used in Indiana Jones and the crystal skulls. You know, I forget the official name. But what's really important prior to all this alien revelation is there are people going around the country, including well let's just call on male witches talking about the crystal skulls. Now, there are real crystal skulls, and there were knockoffs. And one of the people don't understand yet about crystals is that. And I don't understand all of it, but I will say this. The way of crystal is formed is all the electrons, protons and neutrons line up in a specific way. And that's one of the things that God has given Jesse is an understanding of the Greek word sticheon, and the primary ingredients of all creation are pretty much you know in how I said, inclusive in all of the pagan religions. When I put out the book True Legends, and that's the one. If you've got it, you can hold it up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the famous Buffalo Man.
Speaker 5: And the buffalo. And by the way, that's where the term eating eaten on the run came from, the same reason why Native Americans put up they would greet each other. How that was to count the fingers. Okay, so the greatest nemesis to truth. Jesse's life is like a James Bond novel with real spies. Some of them were just complete income boops right in the apartment next is and then drilled through his bathroom bathroom wall and hit the mirror. Okay, not thinking. But we would have the encounters with every every three letter agency because what they're all worried about. Everybody is worried about. This doesn't matter what nation. They are worried about finding weapons, ancient weapons, ancient technology, ancient power sources, stargates and down to craft. Obviously you've seen just In the stories of the Vimmana being found in K's by special operations. Jesse is the only one. And Jesse, I'd like you to tell have you ever told that story about where you were, you know, basically dieseled around Mexico? Have you told that to Justin on the air.
Speaker 1: Hey, that's what's going on. I don't know if you've followed me since the beginning, but the audio and video quality has gotten a lot better in a very short amount of time. Now I would like to take credit for that, but I just simply cannot. A good friend of mine named Jason has come forward and helped me this whole process. He's been editing the videos, he's been bringing the audio levels up and equalizing them and compressing them, making everything nice and clear, and it's just been a huge, huge help to me. So I want to give him props and thank him personally. And if you have a podcast and you are looking to free up a lot of time and bring the quality of your work, you need to holler at Jason. He is the man and he will hook you up. And I'm telling you firsthand all that extra free time that you're going to have on your hands, you're going to be able to enjoy that with your family, hiking, just whatever, you know, the best evities you like to do and enjoy, and it's going to free up more time for you to do the one thing that you love to do, to create content. So I highly recommend you go check out Jason up your game and your free time. Links will be in the description. Tell you guys, got a call to ask you for you If you guys are enjoying the episode, man, I've done so already. Smash that light button, smash that subscribe button, and if you're listening on a podcast platform, please take the time to give us a five star review. The steps us to grow the show to reach new listeners.
Speaker 4: Back to the episode, No, I haven't had the opportunity to, uh, you know, we're going to take that with him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's go there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's go there. Here's the thing, Jesse, that's one of the most formidable, most interesting, most pertinent encounters I've ever heard, because as we talk about close encounters of the third kind, well what Jesse was shown as a craft Now take it Jesse and a live alien that was willing to be sold to us. And I couldn't come up with a million dollars hard cash the intelligence agencies could. But go ahead, Jesse and tell that story because it's astonishing.
Speaker 4: So I was contacted a few years back by some of the people that I work in the archaeological dig sites through all different regions in Mexico, and they told me.
Speaker 3: That they were in contact with aliens.
Speaker 4: And just like as I was saying I didn't allow myself to be rendered powerless and put, you know, in a situation where I'm gonna let these individuals defail me for hours all through out Mexico City with my eyes covered so I wouldn't know where it is that they were taking me and leading me in order for me to witness and testify to what it is that they were attempting to sell me. As they led me to a remote situation in the in a mountainous area, we began to climb up a mountain.
Speaker 3: So as we were climbing.
Speaker 4: Up so that I could see what it is that that that they wanted to sell me at the moment they wanted they were telling me that they wanted to sell me tell us an alien and that they had.
Speaker 3: A craft that they wanted to show me.
Speaker 4: And in the process of me allowing them to lead me up, they led me to a flat part of this mountain where they began.
Speaker 3: To move.
Speaker 4: Trees, vines, branches from around a giant rock and beneath it. Once they began to remove the foliage from beneath the rock, I noticed that the that the giant rock was suspended in animation was floating.
Speaker 1: Yeah, big stones back then too.
Speaker 4: Possibly, Yeah, well take a look at this justin no, this well, once I looked inside of this. Once I looked inside of this craft that appeared to be a boulder or a giant rock. Uh, you know, looking inside it was dark, but you could see that you could see that the dimensions were extended much further than what it looked like from the outside. And you know, I was only around it for about I was only around it for about fifteen to twenty minutes. I believe that this crap was not just only an actual craft. I believed that it was in itself a fallen angel. I believe that that.
Speaker 3: That whatever it is that they were doing.
Speaker 4: And this, once again, this comes into play with them having legal access.
Speaker 3: To be able to maneuver from within our life.
Speaker 4: And I believe, when I think about it, they weren't trying to sell me an alien. They weren't trying to sell me a craft. I believe once again that they were trying to adopt me.
Speaker 3: I'm going through.
Speaker 4: The experience, through the experience, you know, I'm trying to set the situation up where I can be able to come in with cameras and document and document the whole situation.
Speaker 3: But now I believe that I was put in this position by them, of course the Lord allowing me to go through it and not stopping me, because he would have stopped me.
Speaker 4: And I'm connected enough and I'm connected enough to the Lord to be able to know and to hear him speak to me about situations like this and even situations that are smaller.
Speaker 3: But when I reflect on it and I bring it up in prayer.
Speaker 4: I believe that my encounters with these people, whom I don't believe were completely human, the people that I was dealing with, and I haven't heard or seen them ever since.
Speaker 3: I don't know what happened to them.
Speaker 4: But my conclusion to the situation is that I believe the craft was a fallen angel, and I did get to see in the background, within the foliage of the jungle and a great alien for briefly a couple of minutes.
Speaker 3: I mean, this was a craft.
Speaker 4: In the shape of a rock, which I believed was a fallen angel.
Speaker 3: And what is it that.
Speaker 4: Led me to conclude that I was dealing with the fallen angel that probably most likely more than anything wanted to abduct me, is because for a brief second, for probably about a minute prior to them taking me down from the mountain, I seen the craft turn into like kind of like water, and then it shifted back to solid and then one when it shifted when it when I see it like the solid stone turned into a water and then go back to solid. I didn't know what I was dealing with. I didn't know what to think. I didn't know what to conclude.
Speaker 5: Okay, let me interject this. What Jesse's experience is everyone is similar to the Third Reichs seances and spiritual linking up with the spirit world where the women were giving birth the ectoplasmic entities. I've documented that my book Empire Beneath the Ice, which by the way, is out of print right now just because of the lateness of the hour. I've got to decide. I think I will reprint it or I'll put it up on an audio form. But get this and Jesse, when the Third Reich was quoting the fact word of van braun Hermann Oberthy's are famous names, Dietrich Eckhart Realy famous name. They were talking about water like in human form, ecdoplasmic entities coming out of a female's birth canal I'm sorry, this is history. This isn't trying to be salacious, and that entity Jesse and Justin would dictate advanced physics, advance mathematics, and teach them even about stargates. And the Nazis, for the record, were the first ones to succeed in building a stargate, because we're dealing with the ancient ones, but to build an actual stargate that they could open up. And if anybody's ever seen the movie, I don't recommend it if you're squeamish. But Hellboy, that's the name of the movie. The first edition of hell Boy opens with a scene of a rainstorm. The Gestapo kind of the arch villain, which would be a taller version of klau Schwab, his female Mada Haari blonde typical are in and they're building a stargate. They have a little dweeb who looks like, you know, somebody out of Raiders of the Lost Art and they're building a stargate. When I was involved with Ultra Black, I've never been to the military. Ultra Black simply means a realm of the military.
Speaker 1: People don't even know about all the books.
Speaker 5: Yep, I mean it's off the books, and I got tapped into that world because of all the giant stuff that I was working on. And you know another answer to prayer, I used.
Speaker 2: To have guitar.
Speaker 1: Right, there's a lot of people get yours in ALA's mixed up. Those were two separate events one Canada.
Speaker 3: I have nothing with guitar.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have nothing to do. I'm not talking about giants now. I'm taught. La, to my knowledge, does not have my testimony, and I certainly don't have his. Okay, what you're talking about is the things that got confused were the Bagram Giant that the pilot who literally flew the plane with the giant out of Afghanistan, and then Marzuli's was a Candahar Giant. Okay, what I'm talking about is a realm that people don't even know exist. Uh tapped into that world, and what was interesting to me is all of the different advanced craft that they were looking for, including you're gonna love this the capstone to the Great Pyramid, including down alien craft. And what was most interesting to me were demonic creatures and entities that they said, we deal with the things that bump in the night exact quote, but we know how to bump back. And so what I'm saying about what Jesse's eyewitness experiences where the inside is vastly greater than the outside. This is the same type of thing that A. Vi Loeb Loeb, the famous Harvard physicist was saying. Look, these asteroids are exosolar interstellar craft. And because of Jesse's experience with the craft that was in a levitation. Just if anybody ever saw the first movie with Will Smith what was it called up where they're.
Speaker 1: Fighting the alien Independence Day, Thank you.
Speaker 5: Independence State, if you saw the scene in area fifty one with that craft that was suspended and they kick out the you know, the supports on it. And that's what Jesse saw. Now what's critical to this? This is really important and I'm filling the blanks for Jesse too. Unless you remember us talking about this, Jesse, the asteroid belt and the asteroids came from the planet Astra in the Greeks and rayhab the actual planet. It was the planet that was destroyed. It was called Lucifer's Planet. And what's fascinating about that. I literally know people who are now gone to be the Lord that were in the Secret Space Force, and they would talk to me because they knew, I knew what I was talking about, and they felt comfortable because they didn't have to bring me up to speed. They knew that someone had brought me up to speed and made him feel at ease. I guess that's a military term with what they were telling me. So Jesse's experience was with an I believe, an asteroid, an extra solar part of that, if you will, the entire asteroid belt between Jupiter and between Mars. And what's fascinating there is a couple physics principles that absolutely play into this, and this is critical for and what people to understand. There's Rocha's limit, okay, and there there's physical reasons why a planet had to exist between Mars and Jupiter. And for the record, that planet came close to the Earth's orbit by fifty thousand miles, okay, that the Greeks could see it with their eyes. Go to the scripture in Obadiah, simple one chapter says, though you said your nests amongst the stars, Yet while I bring you down, then natural minded Christian can't embrace that, right? Yes it was Flynn, Well, David, Yeah, David Flynn Sidonia the Secret Chronicle Mars I would recommend everybody contact me and get that. And then I was given permission by the late Donald Patten and also his co author to reprint that, and I was able to add I think I don't know thirty forty pages of why that was important. And again, oh good night, Rocha's limit. Pay pays a big uh, pays a big price.
Speaker 3: To bring this to the now.
Speaker 5: Again, bring this to a common man. Bobby Loeb. I contacted him, Actually, Daniel Holdings contacted him. I'm on this one that said, Daniel, get a hold of Abby Loeb. The History Channel had already signed him up on an exclusive contract and he couldn't talk to us because we would have incorporated his testimony in the newest film, which, by the way, ladies and gentlemen, is a mind blower. Jesse's in it, and Jesse was given the revelation of the Greek word stouchion or stichy on stoi ch e o n And so Jesse's how do I say this encounter with both the alien craft and also the alien is in a context of the destruction of the planet rayhab again between the orbit of Jupiter Mars. And by the way, we found what I named the glypho the glyphstion area, but the glyph equivalent of the Rosetta stone with that literal planet and those literal planets the planet rayhab between the orbital plane and this gets a little bit tricky, the orbital plane about Jupiter and Mars and it shows it exploding. Remember that Jesse went on that. So what we have justin through Jesse's efforts. By the way, ladies and gentlemen, this is what God called Jesse to to have these experiences he's had. Because when people say spiritual warfare, I told Jesse, I know of no one that has had the encounters with fallen angels entities. And for the record, the scripture is very clear because it says that even Satan and his angels can manifest as angels of light, and these orbs are they can transform their shape. And so why this is beyond critical is the event that took place with Jesse. It wasn't anybody else's was given. I believe as a testimony. I contacted someone that can write checks for a million bucks. We were too late because again the three Letter people were there. They I don't know where they took the spacecraft. I'm sure it was either right Patterson Area fifty one. I don't know what happened to Gray Alien. I'm sure he was taken to an underground base. This was a live entity. The thing that's important is that these crafts have I would say this almost like an internal ability to jump space by going through the very wormhole or the very stargate that when Jesse looked in and could see the expanse of the ship. This is really critical, Asian gentlemen. It is the most exemplary illustration of the fact in my opinion, stargates in my opinion, portholes in my opinion, wormholes exists. And by the way, I don't know if you know this justin but the astrophysicists we have that opens our film also opens. The trailer was Travis Taylor of Skimwalker Ranch fame, and I talked to him. This will be in the movie, which is going to be released first weekend August, Lord Willing. And what's critical, Asian gentlemen, is all of the supernatural events taking place on skim Walker Ranch. Those are the same type of strange phenomenon that Jesse g has been encountering. So when I say spiritual warfare. I told Jesse is a Jesse. I don't know how to deal with that stuff. I've never had to deal with that stuff on that level. But this is just in the level that Christians are going to have to encounter because again a gate. When Jesus said the gates of Hell will not prevail his truth, everybody says, well, they're not going to prevail. I said, but remember this, they are going to open. So a natural minded Christian who just has been fed the Pablin and I call a non Bible preaching.
Speaker 1: That man's hearts will fail him because they are not prepared for this.
Speaker 5: They're not prepared. And I would say, in my opinion, Jesse, chime in now. And I'm trying to lay out a narrative so that Jesse doesn't have to fill in all the details. And he's got the details. We've got it word for word. He wrote it up. But ninety five percent of Christians don't understand Jesus was manifested to destroy the works of the enemy. The redemption mankind needs was due to the pollution of the seed of Adam and Eve. And that's why Jesus is called the second atom. And that's why the scripture teaches, if any man or woman being Christ Jesus, old things have passed away, all things have become new. And so because Christians will not understand the most astonishing, the most God given gift of redemption through Jesus, they don't understand the new creation. That's why so many, so many Christians took the vaccine and died because they failed to discern the body of Christ that the scripture teaches that all of us are members of Body of Christ. Some have different offices, some have different callings, gifts, etc. But the powers that be used the submission to Romans thirteen that was completely out of context to get the Christians to agree to their own suicide. Now, why is this important to what we're talking about? Everybody wonders where the Aztec civilization disappeared to Everybody wonders whether Mayan's disappear into the Incas were pretty wiped out by Bizarro.
Speaker 1: But what's always name to death with always flu and everything else.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what's critical is that again through God's a ninety on Jesse. Now, ladies and gentlemen, this is the biggest puzzle in history. But what God has chosen to put is the finishing touch. You can build jigsaw puzzles ten thousand pieces, one thousand, two thousand, five hundred, but there's that piece that you look for. You know, usually have three or four or maybe three hundred choices, but it's that piece that puts it all together. And the Genesis six narrative has been placed together by the archaeological finds that Jesse has been used by God to bring into the narrative. And you know, I'm double the age of Jesse, so I know that I know that I don't have the ability to basically go and do it. At number one, I'm a gringo. I'd be held for ransom if they didn't shoot me on site. Okay, isn't that a true statement? Because Jesse's had to go against gangs, and by the grace of God, if the gangs were let's say, five miles away, God would have Jesse ten miles away, or in this case, three hundred miles away. We are at this point justin where the things that Jesse has turned up are going to become so pronounced. I'm on record as saying Mexico will be the first country to break loose from the financial control of the United States of America and start revealing their fines. The neat thing is that Jesse Gen six is ahead of us, and Jesse's been brought before the Mexican Senate, and I think Jesse take it from here. But didn't you tell me Almost all those guys, Mexican Senate men, women, they want our trailers and films to find out what they don't even know in their own government.
Speaker 6: Yes, I've had a group of them that are connected to a larger group and they are intrigued by the work that we put out through both the expeditions and the trailers.
Speaker 3: That were presented.
Speaker 4: And when it comes to the spiritual warfare and having to deal with everything that I've dealt with in the way that Steve makes mention of it, it sounds exciting. But let me just make mention that you know, prior to the unfolding of the spy dealing with alphabet different alphabet agencies and fighting and wording off, which is sorcerers, warlocks, divineers, fallen angels, demonic confederacies, and demonic troops operating from strongholds from depending on the location wherever it is that I may find myself, there comes and is required a huge amount and a level of warfare that needs to be dealt with in prayer. And this is the only reason why I know that God has preserved me. God will continue to bring me into into more adventurous, challenging areas that stretch me and that require even more prayer. If we're connected to God the way that he desires to be connected to us and the way that He wants us to be connected with him, and we are able to discern the level, the level of the calling that He has on our life. You know, the type of the type of calling that I've been elected for is not the type of calling that.
Speaker 3: All of us have. But we all have a calling, and we all have been chosen to carry out certain certain assignments for the Lord.
Speaker 5: And justin what I think has to be stated too for the record of this show is that as we get victory, Jesse prays and he fast. I said, good night, you can praying fast that long, and he can because he's called to it. As he gets the victory in the spiritual realm, the physical opens up. One of the central attacks on us through quote well meaning researchers is a fact that they are not about Jesus, and quite can't. I know two of them, and they're about their own ego. So the thing that's critical that gives us, he adds. People say, well, how come you guys find us and so and so doesn't find it and so and so, I said, because they're about them. And the two most important things for people to keep in mind in this day and age is jealousy and envy and basically hatred. That's being Yeah, that's the thing that will destroy legitimate ministry is in the making because the devil hates the truth. He hates Jesus, he hates truth tellers. And the situation is there is multitudes of scripture. Most people know the word nephelung two places in the Bible. There were giants in those days and after those days, and ladies and gentlemen. The word repaying is only used of hybrid giants, and it's not used of the fallen angels themselves. And fallen angels have contempt for humans, but the demons who possess them. Now, I'm gonna make it Clarec Satan himself can possess people. He will possess the Antichrist. He did possess Judas but what his possession largely equals is the betrayal of Jesus. And who is the most defined entity coming into our domain before the second coming of Jesus Christ. It's the Antichrist. The word Antichrist takes the place of Jesus Christ. And so what we're trying to get people prepared for is the greatest seduction, because the last words of Jesus see that she'd be not deceived. And we're a nation surrounded by seducing spirits. There's no truth tellers apart from the Word of God. There are people that believe they are telling the truth and to the best of their understanding. But God is going to reveal the true nature of the Word of God. He's going to reveal the wonderful accomplishment of what Jesus did for us, not only on Calvary, but the empty Tomb. And what we know is that from the Book of Daniel, the presence of the Prince of Persia. This is important. Jesse's coming up against principalities. Those are specific either they can be fallen angels, they can be previous cherubim, not the ones that worship God. But there's such a hierarchy and the supernatural evil realm. And I'm saying to scare anybody, but most people are. They'll run from demons. They don't want to deal with demons, they don't want to deal with fallen angels, primarily by denying them. And I find that it's interesting, I know, Jesse, you know this too. I'll give it right back to you that most people that criticize this number one, either out of jealousy or envy, the majority of them do not have a walk with Jesus. Have you noticed that, I'm not trying to put words in your mouth, Jesse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do notice it. And this is what I noticed it, you know, not only just there, but I noticed it all over the place. I think that that's one of the biggest infractions. I think that's that's one of the biggest failures that's happening all around throughout. You know, people that are out there and presenting themselves in a certain way, and you know, they're not walking the way that I believe that God has called us to walk and in the way that He calls us to conduct ourselves, not just you know, with our immediate assignments, but especially when you know we're going about our daily you know, our daily task. You know, it's it's all about you know, walking in truth. It's all about walking upright. It's all about walking in truth, and it's all about loving who God is and what he's done, what he's doing, and believing in everything that He's going to do for us in the future. It's the love of God according to the Bible, that opens up the treasure that wins them and knowledge according to Ephesians chapter three, verse according to a Colossians chapter three, verse two, and Ephesians chapter three, it's it's the love of God that that that opens up true wisdom and gives real revelation.
Speaker 3: And because He has allowed me to understand.
Speaker 4: This is you know, that's what I ask of him, be dealing with the entities that I'm dealing with and putting myself in in in strategically positioning myself in a.
Speaker 3: Place where He's able to reveal these types of mysteries in the way that in the way that I was able to release it for the next film, Steve, and in the way that God gave it to me.
Speaker 4: That's uh, you know what, I just want to take a moment right now and just praise the Lord for that. I just want to give him praise, honor and glory for forgiving me the forgiving me the the content necessary according to his prophetic time ca that we may be able to release and give that to the people. And this is not something that and and this is this is not content that we have taken and regurgitated it and just repeating what other people are saying as that as as is the custom and just about every and just about every other area that we go to.
Speaker 3: But my intentions are not to attack anybody.
Speaker 4: My My intentions are to encourage the people and and and and to encourage them to to truly look to the Lord as a real person who who has real emotions and has real feelings and desires to connect with us in truth that we can walk in power exercising his authority. And like I was saying, you know, the revelation that He gave me for Earth and the crosshairs is is uh is the truth of how these entities are moving and what they're utilizing in order for them to manifest themselves the way that they are. My prayer to him was, Lord revealed to me how these entities are operating as I would as mind you, I had already gone through so many different encounters with these fallen angels for years, to the point where I even told you this, Steve, I said, Steve, I don't understand how. You know. I'm walking, seeking, loving and believing the Lord, but yet I continue to have all of these encounters with these demonic entities. And you know, my question to God is like, Lord, where are you? Like I want to see you? Why are you allowing me to encounter these entities? And the reason why that was something big in my mind and in my heart and in my spirit is because, let me just tell you this that an encounter with these entities is anything but pleasant.
Speaker 1: And encounter with you, he knows you're going to have lee encounters with these things. So he's strengthening you. You know, he's preparing you.
Speaker 3: I believe, and and and it's not just and it's not just you know.
Speaker 4: The thing is, it's not only strengthening me or strengthening us or anybody who He has ordained for them to experience something like this. It's specifically to benefit the Body of Christ. It's specifically to benefit others. This is not for me, This is this is this is so that I can lift others up. This is so I can help others in their difficulties and in their situations with their spiritual warfare. And my biggest thing with the Lord is uh according to this situation, was not that he was only strengthening me, but he was He has been teaching me and walking me through it step by step in order for me to be able to explain how it is that these entities function and how what is that Toikon was opened up by the Holy Spirit in order for me to present it to the people the way that I did in the film. Now, what is the stoicheon that Jesse is talking about. Toikon is the Greek word for the Greek word that the Bible uses to explain basic principles rudiments, in other words, the elemental spirits and the entities and how they function. I said, Lord, how are these entities moving and operating? And just to give your listeners a little bit of insight of what it is that I'm exactly saying, Okay, these entities they cannot operate outside the boundaries and constraints of the universal laws that govern our physical realm. And the image that God continued to project for years of me asking him, this was the image of a pot of boiling water. And the reason why the Lord used a pot of boiling water is because the majority of the elements that these entities are using are the hydrogen atom within the water, which is hydrogen and oxygen. But the hydrogen atom is the most prevalent element that's being utilized by these entities in order for them to run, move and release their operations. And in the way that the Lord showed me when I asked him, Lord, how is it that something that is moving and operating in a form of de material legs not only in the form of de materialization, but also in a form where it's unseen. But yet I'm still able to fill the impact of their attack. And the Lord showed me a pot of boiling water with the steam of the water boiling, the steam rising up to the surface, and a glass covering and the water still being able to hit and materialize itself on the surface.
Speaker 3: And this is how these anti keeps.
Speaker 1: Not its first a stake. Do you have a podcast or small business? Do you want to expose that business or podcast to thousands of people each week for an entire year for less than one car payment.
Speaker 3: Now you have my attention.
Speaker 1: I'm looking for sponsors of this show. I know you have seen and heard the Kevlar Joe ads on the podcast and YouTube channel. I can do the same for your podcasts or business each.
Speaker 3: And every week.
Speaker 1: I promise you you're not going to find a better advertisement value for your buck. My contact info can be found on my website for meetis lenspodcast dot com or reach out to me on social media. Let's talk and let me show you how you can grow with your brand effectively and cheaply.
Speaker 5: Hi, I'm Steve Pyle. I'm the producer of Gens six Productions and the producer of the different films. With our current film called Earth in the Crosshairs, the inter dimensional gates of Hell are opening, and it's been a pleasure to be on with Justin Today and Prometheus Lens and to absolutely beyond and share the show with jesseg because his testimony, his findings, and his encounters in the spiritual realm are beyond anything I've ever heard. And I've been around for fifty two years investigating ancient miss legends, architecture and all the different things that are out of place. OOPArts out of place artifacts. So I want to thank you. I want to thank you, Justin. I want to thank you Jesse for having me on with you today. God bless you both.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thank you Jeeves, ah Min, this is this is thank you Andy store today. I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: I'll sign up touch all right, Thank you sir, Thank you guys.
Speaker 4: And just like I was saying right now at the moment, Justin when identifying how it is that these entities are moving and how in the film Earth in the Crosshairers, I tied them.
Speaker 3: I tied everything together. Their function, their movement, and their.
Speaker 4: Operations with the elements is basically by observing them and watching them. Also noticing that a lot of these entities, well a lot of UFOs appear throughout the Earth in clouds, and watching them move in and out through the water. The water is not the only element that they're moving and they're functioning through. They're functioning through all of the elements, whether it be the earth, the wind. The Scripture tells us that we should no longer be children tossed through and fro by every wind of doctrine, through the trickery of men. So the Bible makes reference to different doctrines which are heresy as winds. In Joke, chapter twenty six, as I have previously mentioned, it says that it reveals to us what these entities are doing beneath the waters. Is said dead things are formed and tremble under the waters and the inhabitants thereof when we take when we take a look at the dead things are formed in the Hebrew translates to the word pale, and this word literally means reproducing. When we take a look at the word dead in the heat Brew, it translates to refie em.
Speaker 3: So it's basically telling us that the that the that the spirits.
Speaker 4: Of the dead refie em are reproducing beneath the water. How it is that an entity is able to reproduce? I cannot give you the exact mechanics of it, but the Bible says it.
Speaker 1: And this is and this is not something of those chambers. I don't mean to rupt you, but I just had a mind blow moment when you said that those what do they call those those cryal gin chambers where they put babies in like a fish tank and not an aquarium, and grow them.
Speaker 3: Yes, like test tube babies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, and and it's Karen Wilkinson. I interviewed her. She has been she's been abducted since she was a little girl. And you're when you said that you saw that this you know, craft was levitating and you looked in it and it was, you know, bigger on the inside than it was on the outside, and how you said you thought that it was alive, that it was actually the filing Angel. She said something so similar to that when she talked to me. She said when she was in the ships, she said, it's like it was alive. She said, it will respond to me and move around me. It's that's those test tube babies too.
Speaker 4: And that's just another theme justin is that in the film I give my I make a presentation, I give my rendition on the information that the Lord has given me exactly just that it's that these is that all craft are not.
Speaker 3: The way that Bob Lazarre. You know how Bob Blazarre in area.
Speaker 4: Fifty one, he gives intricate detail on the pieces within the craft and how they're made out of physical matter and elements. Right, so that I believe that the type of craft that Bobbla's excuse me, that Bob Lasar is making reference to is the type of craft that has been given in technology and exchange for us giving these entities the permission to have dominion here on earth. Meaning when I say us, I mean them as human beings. I don't mean us because us, as Christians after Jesus, we have been instructed to take dominion back. That's a whole nother difference. Yeah, and that's that's the that's the dumb down craft. But the actual craft is the actual entity. I believe that, an actual fallen angel. The reason I believe this is because I've seen them do it, living ten years off the coast of ba Out, watching them come in in and out of the ocean at a distance. And we have some of the footage, and the footage will be used in Earth and the Crosshairs, the DVD that we're about to release the first week of August. But this is why I've always come, This is what has This is how the Holy Spirit has awakened me my spiritual eyes to be able to interpret everything that's happening with these entities and connect them with the elements because of my experience and watching them move and operate through the water. But even when we look throughout history, when we look throughout every ancient culture in history.
Speaker 3: For example, I'm gonna mention.
Speaker 4: The Will of the Dead, which is the refine in the Will of the Dead is located.
Speaker 3: And if you've never heard of it, I encourage you and your listeners to look it up.
Speaker 4: It's an extraordinary megnalithic architecture that has been around for five thousand, close to even six thousand years since the biblical creation according to the Book of Genesis, and the Will of the Refyem is a perfect example of the outline structure of what the hydrogen, nitrogen, oxygen or carbon atom are with.
Speaker 3: It's an outline of these atoms and if you take a look, I have a picture of it right here. I'm going to show it to you guys. This is I think I've been doing research on this.
Speaker 4: This is the Will of the Dead Refie located in Golden Heights, approximately nine miles east of the.
Speaker 3: Sea of Galilee from where Jesus lived.
Speaker 4: Now, everybody knows that the Refyem are the you know, are the dead, and of course they were giants.
Speaker 3: But the reason why that the reason why, this is the reason why this is set up in the way that it is is because it's an outline and a.
Speaker 4: Representation of how they enter and where they begin to move and from where they begin to operate. It is the beginning from everything that they do. And if you take a look at the if you take a look at the five lines that I have outlined on it, which are the concentric circles that expound outwardly, they are a representation of the power levels that have been that are measured by science. Each and every single one is a power level.
Speaker 3: I believe that.
Speaker 4: These entities at the most need two power levels, but can operate within all seven of them.
Speaker 3: And the will of the refine is the reason.
Speaker 4: Why I began there, is because it's a perfect example and an outline of what the Aztec calendar is.
Speaker 3: It's a perfect outline.
Speaker 2: Of the back lenges.
Speaker 3: Yes it's it's not, but not only that.
Speaker 4: But it has the concentric circles and the outlines and the power levels that move outwardly. If you take a look at the Astet calendar, you're gonna see you're going to see concentric circles within everything that is written within it.
Speaker 3: Right, But it's it's it's not only an outline of I have a nastet calendar right here. Not only is it an.
Speaker 4: Outline of the power levels that are being utilized and harnessed by the witches, the sorcerers, and the warlocks in order for them to give these entities the ability and the free rein to move and operate within our physical realm to do whatever it is that they intend to do and continue to terrorize, leading humanity, humanity to a place of demise and destruction, to a place of destruction and demize where they will perish without the knowledge of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Because ultimately, in the end, that's what they're doing here. Ultimately, in the end, that is the main goal to their purpose. And if and if you take a look, for example, here's another ancient calendar found in the in the within the Ome territory where which is uh the Tula region where I was at. If you notice you see the different you see the concentric circles moving around it. And not only is it an outline of of our solar system, but it's an outline of of an whether it be an nitrogen, hydrogen or carbon atom, which is the beginning from where they begin to move and from where they begin to operate. And if you take a look and if you take a look at at UH, at the at the Babylonian, at the Babylonian UH, the zodiac sign, it has the same thing. It has this, it's the same outline the zodiac calendar has, which is Babylonian.
Speaker 3: That's where it began. Yeah, well the Mazaroth is the Hebrew.
Speaker 4: Extension to that, and but all of them have the same concentric circles. And it's and it's these same concentric circles that I'm talking about right here.
Speaker 1: Look, the Ezekiel talks about it wheels within wheels.
Speaker 4: Exactly, and those are angels that are operating within those boundaries in a form and a materialized sense. Now when we take a look at what they're doing now at the moment with quantum computing, Okay, with quantum computing, it's.
Speaker 3: The same outline.
Speaker 4: And I'm going to show you an outline here of the large Hadron collider vault, and it has the same outline with the giving boundary to the the concentric circles, giving boundary to the different power levels that would be measured scientifically when making an observation of the hydrogen, the oxygen of nitrogen and carbon atom. But not only is the same outline used within the large Hagrin Collider volt the Hebrew Mazarroth, the Babylonian zodiac, the Aztec calendar, the mayand calendar. It's even being brought back through quantum computing. If you take a look here, it's the same routine. It's the same outline.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and and and and you know, and the beginning to all of this is either the hydrogen, the hydrogen, the oxygen, the nitrogen atom, which is right here.
Speaker 4: If you take a look at the concentric circles, it's the same thing. And there are the power levels from where and how they begin to operate.
Speaker 1: Spirit hovering over the waters.
Speaker 3: It has everything to do with the spirit of God hovering over the waters.
Speaker 4: Now, if we pay, if we if we go back to that verse, just in that verse, you have to remember that when God, when the spirit of God hovered over the face of the waters, what was the first thing that the Bible gives description that darkness was established in the face of the deep. That is a whole nother extension and a whole another teaching. But I just you know, wanted to clarify as much as I could on the on the basic functions from where these entities.
Speaker 3: Begin to operate, and to give to give.
Speaker 4: How should I say To substantiate everything that I just said, I need to share scripture with the people as it is written in Colossians chapter two, verse eight. It says, beware list any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit after the traditions of men, after the rudiments, the basic principles, the elemental spirits of the world, and not after Christ.
Speaker 3: So with that I leave you justin I hope that that that this. I hope that I was able to clearly.
Speaker 4: Deliver this information and in the way that you know that your listeners will be blessed by it where they could receive it and be.
Speaker 3: At a fight through it. And you know, God bless you, and thank you for having me on.
Speaker 1: Hey man, I appreciate it. I appreciate the time you laid it out well, especially with all the imagery you had there, you know, show concerned gilgall ref I Am, the the how and Adam and all that stuff. Man, that was just amazing how you just lined all that stuff up beautifully. You kind of blew my mind a little bit.
Speaker 3: That's the Holy Spirit.
Speaker 4: Brother.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me show you something else. This is a disc all right. Take a look at this disc.
Speaker 4: This was pulled out of the Tula region and it's the same outline you see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the same no points and the four circles, four seasons. To me, when I see stuff like that, it screams astronomical to me, and it goes back to you know, creation too. It talks about you know, the firmament and the waters separating the waters you know from yeah above.
Speaker 3: So the thing is this though.
Speaker 4: The thing is this though, Justin, is that you see one I think then all of this I strategically, systematically and methodically put it on video for the next film so that the people, you know, for the people, for the listeners. And the thing is this one more thing that I would want to communicate to your people.
Speaker 3: Justin, is that.
Speaker 4: This avenue in which these entities are using, whether it be earth, when fire, and water, because that's what they're using them. They're harnessing the power of the hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, and carbon atoms, which are the four most common elements to our living organisms, and they're using them to the fullest of their ability. They are masters of their craft with the ability to do whatever it is that they want. That's why they can manifest and shift and turn into whatever it is that they want to turn into. But the most important thing that I would want people to know justin is that this is an avenue that God created.
Speaker 3: What am I What do I mean by this? What I mean is that is that.
Speaker 4: Is is is God used this avenue, this method to manifest himself in the burning bush.
Speaker 3: God used this method the story Ken avenue.
Speaker 4: That's governed by the universal law, that's governed by the spiritual laws that govern our universal laws in the wilderness, when he led the children of Israel through a cloud by day and a pillar of fire by night. In Ezekiel chapter one, verse four, Ezekiel said, as I looked and behold a stormy a stormy.
Speaker 3: Cloud coming out from the north. And as I looked and behold a stormy wind.
Speaker 4: Coming out from the north, and a great cloud with brightness around it, fire flashing forth continually, and in the midst of the fire as it were gleaming metal. That is a manifestation of the glory of God along with his angels.
Speaker 3: If you read the book of Ezekiel, and he did it before the elements.
Speaker 4: Jesus when he was out in the sea at night with his disciples, and the storm began to rise, and the disciples are that.
Speaker 3: Do you not care that we perish?
Speaker 4: Jesus awakened with with He awakened from from his sleep, rose up, and he rebuked the wind and the storm in the same way that he would rebuke an entity. That's because these entities were operating through the elements. Earlier you made you made a a comment that completely resonnated within my spirit. You said, men's hearts failing them for fear of those things that.
Speaker 3: Are coming upon the earth.
Speaker 4: Well, if you back up one verse, it says the sea and the waves roaring, then it goes into men's hearts failing them for fear.
Speaker 3: So the Bible is clearly telling us, you know.
Speaker 4: It clearly shows us that, It clearly shows us how it uses the elements to identify what is coming against us.
Speaker 3: But not only is it using the elements literally.
Speaker 4: Because it's not metaphorically, it's allowing us to see that these entities are clearly operating through them to carry out their programs, their algorithms, and their operations.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the revelation, man, That's just that's something you have to just really like sit back and chew on and just kind of process that. I mean, you've probably said on that a while, and I'm you know, I'm not a big brain by no means, so I'm definitely gonna have to said on that a while. I get what you're saying and I see it, but god, it's a lot. That's a lot, brother, It's a revelation.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 1: Thank you for tuning in checking it out. Be sure to head on over to gen six dot com. Check out these guys and they work and what they're doing, support their ministry, and just keep this in mind, guys. The difference between the unknown and knowing is the journey. Until next time, Torture Sat guys
Speaker 4: A