Speaker 1: Inflation Vacation.
Speaker 2: It's back on camfe and we have nine chances to win one thousand dollars every weekday. That starts in the nine o'clock hour every hour from nine am to five pm. To enter the keywords and learn more at a cafe dot com. Inflation Vacation is powered by two men and a truck.
Speaker 3: They are great. Use them, They're wonderful. Welcome back Power to the morning show.
Speaker 1: It's that time.
Speaker 3: It's Friday, and it's time to play the Initials Game.
Speaker 1: It's time for Initials Power drips with your host Max. Yeah, lets.
Speaker 4: Zach Mexo Hosto.
Speaker 1: I don't hear what you said, Hosto.
Speaker 4: Okay, and that's it for the show.
Speaker 5: I'm honored to be here hosting Initials Game five forty two, and it is an Initials game that has many many sponsors. So let's go around the room and introduce everybody and talk about what happens if you win Saucy. What happens if you win Initials Game five of forty two.
Speaker 1: Thanks Max.
Speaker 3: So I'm sponsored by my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza. Head on over to your local Jerry's Foods or County Markets and take advantage of the buy one, get one free sale going on on all Seventh Avenue Pizza. If I win, tweet at Meat Sauce one and tag Seventh Avenue Pizza through the end of Sunday, and one lucky winner will win one hundred dollars to put towards restocking your pizza or your freezer with Seventh Avenue.
Speaker 5: Beza Marnzo play Oh what happens if you and Initials game?
Speaker 6: The initials are GC from a Beautiful friends at Great Clips and if I win today, tweet meat tag Great Clips Today through the end of Sunday, and one lucky winner will get one free year of aircuts at Great Clips Salons.
Speaker 7: Oh Carly, I don't you know I took the sponsor.
Speaker 4: It's just me.
Speaker 7: You're sponsored by the People by the Street People Party, Yeah, Party, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Weekend sponsored by Breakfast Nachos.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Zacho Zatcho.
Speaker 1: What happens If you win today?
Speaker 8: Win?
Speaker 2: I'm sponsored today by the radc and Radco dot Com. If I win, You'll receive ten percent off your entire order now through Monday in store, online at ratco dot com and use the promo code Initials. Discount does not apply to Toppers and Marky Mark Parrish. What happens if you win today?
Speaker 9: I am sponsored by my good friends at ABC American Building Contractors And if I win today, tweet at me at Mark D. Parish and tag tag at ABC will help through the end of Sunday and one lucky winner will win a one hundred dollars Visa gift card.
Speaker 1: Thank you, ABC. Let's go. Good guy, Good guys.
Speaker 5: I wish everybody could win so all the listeners could get discount.
Speaker 1: That's not now. The game works works down you guys. Ready, yeah, but before.
Speaker 2: We play though, Okay, Now, it's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpot. That's right, the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union Initials Jackpot currently now seventy five thousand dollars. Looking at my new car save money on your current car loan was Saint Paul Federal Credit Union now offering Carlan rates as low as six point two nine percent applied today at Saint Paul FCU dot org slash KFN, federally insured by the NCUA.
Speaker 1: It's time for the initial jackpot.
Speaker 5: Maxwell, and I believe if you get one letter right in the right spot, you get two hundred and fifty bucks. If you get both letters in the right spot, you'll be like Charlie and Grandpa Joe's bum ass and you'll be clicking your heels together with seventy five thousand dollars. Let's pull up a listener, random listener, what is your name?
Speaker 1: My friend? The phones down from frigs Fall.
Speaker 5: Ste Fir, how's it going today?
Speaker 1: My friend? Doing? Look at thanks?
Speaker 5: What initials are you guessing? For initials? Game five for two?
Speaker 1: Let's go with a CD Charlie Delta Charlie Delta c D.
Speaker 5: Some of the younger listeners in our audience might not even know what a CD is. This is usually where Corey like teases people right like draws it out and.
Speaker 8: Expecting it to be Corey that calls.
Speaker 5: Wouldn't it be great if I had like somebody like I set somebody up to call and I like cashed in on the seventy five thousand.
Speaker 1: That'd be pretty awesome. Because they can't They can't me for sure. But Steve, you got neither of them right, I'm sorry. The initials today are p R, p R. You got that music? Zacho? Thank you?
Speaker 5: All right, let's play pr p R, everybody, Let's go.
Speaker 1: Question number one.
Speaker 5: Clue number one is commonly a precursor. Clue number two is circular. Clue number three.
Speaker 1: Often connected to younger people.
Speaker 5: Clue number four often exchanged, Oh Paul.
Speaker 1: Ring that.
Speaker 5: Sorcy Sacy Saucer said with the promise ring, anybody here exchange any promise rings as a youth, nocho still has one yea a different kind of.
Speaker 1: Saucy takes an early one. Nothing a lead here. Number two Clue number one, famous for yelling.
Speaker 10: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Famous connection to midnight.
Speaker 5: Clue number three often discussed or mentioned along with an animal. Clue number four connected to a warning. Clue number five born.
Speaker 1: And died in Boston, Oh Marny. Clue number five Paul Rubens, Mark Perry Paul.
Speaker 4: Yelling pee wee.
Speaker 1: He yelled yeah, not bad, not bad, not bad.
Speaker 4: Guess these are good.
Speaker 5: Corey came up with them. I can't take Cory still came up with these. Uh, Saucy and Perry are one guys.
Speaker 6: Could you slow it down just a little, just give us, especially like between clues, give it just a few more seconds for sure, Thank you all right.
Speaker 5: Number three clue number one. This is an act. Clue number two often takes no longer than a few seconds. Clue number three involves a chase. Clue number four features the carrying of a newly acquired item. Clue number five could potentially result in scoring.
Speaker 1: Final clue.
Speaker 10: Clue number six.
Speaker 1: An opponent's foot boots the ball.
Speaker 5: To the Saucy was first, Mark five four three personal record. Marns you were second, You were second.
Speaker 1: There you go, mar I love you getting worked up good, John Marnes. I was hoping that was gonna slide through the number three. We got a three way tie.
Speaker 5: Marnie has one, Mark has one and Saucy has one.
Speaker 1: Here is numberft plenty of time, Carly's that got plenty of time.
Speaker 10: Clue number one.
Speaker 5: The first word implies duration, intensity and force.
Speaker 10: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: You could stand in or get caught in this.
Speaker 10: Clue number three.
Speaker 5: This phrase can be heard in Maroon fives. She will be loved.
Speaker 1: Zach zach o pouring rain. That's right, rain, I had zach oh.
Speaker 4: How rain? Yeah?
Speaker 6: That might be the next one. Is that a popular song?
Speaker 4: Would I.
Speaker 1: Got that? Yeah? Yeah? Nice job. Everybody that I used to put up numbers.
Speaker 4: On my on the board.
Speaker 1: Time, Carly, I got this.
Speaker 5: Plenty of time. Here's number five, Clue number one. If you want this requires zero maintenance, Paul met Sauce pet Rock.
Speaker 4: That's right, are you there's no way?
Speaker 1: Oh my in your head.
Speaker 3: I mean the initials are pr yeah, but the wires no maintenance.
Speaker 1: We got wow.
Speaker 9: Yeah, like we heard it too, but we didn't put that together.
Speaker 1: That is one of the the better first that I've ever heard. That was incredible history.
Speaker 4: Maker right there. We should just give you the win. We're done, We're done.
Speaker 1: There's a reason why you're one of the ghosts. I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Sauce has it to Perry has one. Zach and Marnie also have one as well. Here's number six.
Speaker 10: Clue number one.
Speaker 5: Has a connection to ghosts. Clue number two shrinks m Clue number three.
Speaker 1: Was a field report.
Speaker 10: Clue number four.
Speaker 1: Once threatened to change his name to Arnie.
Speaker 5: Once threatened to change his name to crap Bag.
Speaker 1: You gotta announce.
Speaker 10: Clue number five.
Speaker 5: Was a surfing instructor named Kunu. The last clue.
Speaker 10: Clue number six.
Speaker 5: Has appeared in Knocked Up meets Us Paul Rudd, crap Bag, What's that from is.
Speaker 6: That going to change name to Princess consuela banana hammock? And he was going to change his name to crap bag and all when you said thret to change his name to.
Speaker 1: You would have just waited one more second.
Speaker 6: Saturday, there are all these polls except for Reuben.
Speaker 1: Say guy has a three to one to one lead. Carlys, what whatever, don't worry about it. But there's still hope. I still see the glimmer in your eyes.
Speaker 5: Carly, Thanks for the heart. Here are p r Here's number number seven. Clue number one are commonly brief.
Speaker 10: Clue number two.
Speaker 5: Almost always supervised.
Speaker 8: Carley, Carly, pony ride car Let's go kidding because that was excellent.
Speaker 4: Rocke ish good what Hony, honey ride?
Speaker 1: Look at you? Thank you? Were you a horse, Girly? Growing up?
Speaker 4: Carl I did ride horses.
Speaker 1: Thanks genuine all right.
Speaker 5: Carly is on the one, except for Saucy, who leads with three. Here's number eight.
Speaker 10: Clue number one.
Speaker 5: Not exclusively but mostly found in the Midwest.
Speaker 10: Clue number two debuted.
Speaker 1: In Iowa in nineteen eighty one.
Speaker 10: Clue number three.
Speaker 5: One of the words means a large piece of land used for raising live stock, Zach Pizza Ranch, Guys, Pizza Ranch Elite, Pizza Elite, pizza buffet. We don't have enough pizza buffets these days. A man all right?
Speaker 1: Zacho has two?
Speaker 5: Everybody else has one? Code Here we go, Here's number nine. Clue number one includes sorrow, pain, and laughing. Clue number two connected.
Speaker 1: To the end of the world.
Speaker 10: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: Has a connection to Super Bowl forty one, many Mars, purple rain, That's.
Speaker 7: That was good, the great job, Mark, that was sure, all right, Martie's got to Zacho's got to, Carly and Perry have one and saucy.
Speaker 5: It still leads with three on the how's everybody feeling so far?
Speaker 1: Excellent? You've done a great job, great job, all right? Here's a number ten? Did I slow down? And everybody thank you? Here's number ten.
Speaker 10: Clue number one.
Speaker 1: Typically involves a group of men.
Speaker 10: Clue number two.
Speaker 5: This trend was popularized in the forties, fifties, and sixties. Clue number three involves theft. Clue number four was originally intended to be humorous and harmless, but is now problematic and considered disrespectful.
Speaker 1: Zach le go, Pammy raid, that's.
Speaker 4: God is the Corisco.
Speaker 3: Was Clue six is Rosie's favorite thing to do.
Speaker 1: Rosie is in the Hall of Fame for this. Zach and.
Speaker 5: Tied above the leaderboard at three apiece. Marnie is in second with two, and Carly and Perry both have one.
Speaker 1: It's on his last legs. Here's number eleven.
Speaker 10: Clue number one.
Speaker 5: Involves a hierarchy. Clue number two involves influence, power or control. Clue number three it's presumed this has military origins. Clue number four features using leverage. Marny marns pulling rank.
Speaker 1: It's pull rank. So yeah, but that works, that works.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, Marny, well done.
Speaker 1: Look at you, Mars.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: It's a three way tie right now. We guarantee to walk off. How many lap one?
Speaker 6: Two?
Speaker 1: One? This is the last, yeah, this is the last one, and then there's two. There's two extra ones.
Speaker 2: This morning, myself tied at three perish ins Carly. If they get one, we go to a tie breaker.
Speaker 4: Otherwise, Uh, I'm going to get this one time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm really going to down to this, y'all, and I'm really gonna we're.
Speaker 1: Going to focus this time. Everybody lock in, Yeah, get pumped. Here's a number twelve.
Speaker 5: Clue number one most commonly connected to just one piece of clothing.
Speaker 10: Clue number two debuted.
Speaker 1: In at nineteen oh two.
Speaker 10: Clue number three.
Speaker 5: Has an antagonist named mister McGregor Paul Meat sauce for the wind, Peter Rabbit.
Speaker 1: That's right, Oh my sauce saucy. The guys, it's so fun.
Speaker 4: I don't even care, it's just fun.
Speaker 1: I just want to win.
Speaker 4: I don't really care.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean like, I want to, like just Peter Rabbit count as a proper name, because I mean, that's that's that.
Speaker 3: I'm sponsored by my amazing friends at Seventh Avenue Pizza. Now that I've won, tag me and Seventh Avenue Pizza through the end of Sunday and one of you could win one hundred dollars to put towards restocking your freezer with Seventh Avenue.
Speaker 4: I think if we started over, I would do better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think here, let's do let's do the just for.
Speaker 1: Al right, play the music again, Zacho. The music is the best hit the music brother.
Speaker 5: Clue number one connected to Red, White and Blue Paul Marks Puerto Rico.
Speaker 1: That's right, God, dang it, I just want to dump on you just running up the store. I actually had that one sauce I want to do the next.
Speaker 5: That was when you're supposed to drive out the clock and you just wind meal dumped it.
Speaker 1: All right. Last one time breaker number nose.
Speaker 10: Clue number one.
Speaker 9: Puerto Rico's the only one I had.
Speaker 1: This is a kind of person found in.
Speaker 5: Sports Clue number two plays defense.
Speaker 10: Mm hm m last clue number three.
Speaker 1: Their primary job is that go last rusher. I was going after one, but I.
Speaker 4: Was waiting for pop Rocks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was sitting on Puerto Rico. I was sitting in public restroom. Oh no, you're currently in the studio.
Speaker 4: So please don't go.
Speaker 1: Your pants back up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sure this spot has been used as a public restroom before that one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was really good.
Speaker 6: You could add Paul to the list.
Speaker 4: You could do pop Rocks please.
Speaker 1: I let Corey know. I think.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So if you had said Rubin.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think just this last time I said Ruben. But the two times I rang.
Speaker 1: In, you had that crap bag.
Speaker 6: I was one crap bag away from winning this.
Speaker 5: I figured that was from friends because I didn't know. I didn't understand the reference.
Speaker 6: They were going to It was Phoebe dating Paul yes, not not the actor, but the character. And they were going to change their names, and she wanted Princess Consuela Banana Banana Hamck and he was like, well, you're going to change your name. I'm going to change my name. You want a crap bag episode? It's hilarious.
Speaker 1: That sounds like, yes, okay.
Speaker 4: I love games fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh. The hottest new fashion trend for women is what.
Speaker 4: Anyway?
Speaker 1: If you're Rosie, let's see what.
Speaker 4: Let's guess this.
Speaker 5: Not wearing brass a new fashion.
Speaker 1: Bottom g think morning.
Speaker 5: Pajams, not brushing your teeth like coffee, and bathrobes.
Speaker 3: Bathroom bathrooms of the new hot fashion trend for fall. Vogue magazine just endorsed the look. Bathrobe inspired dresses keep popping up on the red carpets, and Angelina Jolie wore one a coat that looked like a bathrobe. It's like all the rage.
Speaker 4: I actually have one that's red.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you wear it out in public.
Speaker 4: In public? Yeah, it's like a red dress. It looks like a robe.
Speaker 6: Thanks, I do not own a bathroom, but it's dress or but it's like.
Speaker 4: A silk one. So it looks like a silk bathrobe.
Speaker 1: Have you ever worn a Kimodo? Yes?
Speaker 4: One of what?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Darley, Like Marnie, you act like you're the only woman who's ever played password with Max.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I definitely warn.
Speaker 1: Zach I'm not that special.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: The way he goes Zach on her birthday.
Speaker 4: That's hurtful.
Speaker 1: Nothing makes me feel more regal than a good robe. Though. I'm with that fashion.
Speaker 4: I just don't like when they're like they're.
Speaker 7: Too heavy, that's what that's the robe.
Speaker 1: I like.
Speaker 6: You're a lady, though, and you have just dry you be awful. I have God, I'm not vanity desk where I do my hair and makeup. There is a fan.
Speaker 4: Yeah, same at the bottom of it.
Speaker 6: And I'm.
Speaker 4: Drying your hair is a nightmare.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it is. Talk about it, ladies. Yeah, you don't have to dry your hair. I would assume it doesn't it dry. Yeah, No, I have to dry. My hair will not dry on its own. Yeah, but it takes a really long time. What does it matter? It perfect? Yeah, I look I wanted to.
Speaker 5: I don't just you think I just wake up and look this freaking beautiful.
Speaker 6: How what does your hair do when it's wet, like is it?
Speaker 1: It curls up and it drips. How often do you wash it? I mean like twice a week usually.
Speaker 4: I'm asking number.
Speaker 6: Of wash curiosity because obviously I have different hair than you, so it is a genuine curiosity.
Speaker 4: Mine's very I like to dry. Oh right, we're talking about your hair.
Speaker 5: Googly h r. Hey that should have been wow. Yeah?
Speaker 1: Uh what is?
Speaker 3: According to this website, they ranked the top ten clowns in pop culture? Which one did they say was number one? Holm me the clown? Excuse me, Krusty Christy? No, no, the colon from it. It's second, okay, huhn The joker?
Speaker 5: Oh, the joker. Yeah, that makes sense. I was gonna say Ronald McDonald's secretly.
Speaker 1: Not the sequel joke. Did you hear mister Z's breakdown of that. No, I didn't get a chance. We talked about this a lot. Mister Z is he's in the movie business. He comes out because he wants to promote the movie world. That's he should. He will defend any movie, not miss that.
Speaker 3: Really, he basically said, it doesn't work. It's seven songs, like full songs. The reviews are like they had one person who can sing an act, and then one person who can't sing and act sing an act, and it was it's getting hammered.
Speaker 1: Via the review.
Speaker 4: I'm so confused about the song part.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't get any like, Yeah, I'm going to go see it. I'll probably walk out. Maybe it might be a bootleg affair. I might have to go see that at last Cinema de Botlet you know my favorite movie theater.
Speaker 1: You said that to Crease. Oh yeah, I said that's a Crease. Yeah for sure. So you can watch the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we should do like a Monday. We should just start breaking into song, just have our own.
Speaker 1: We need to get to clock music on Sunday. I like it power to musical. We should do a musical sometimes, like a play that's a.
Speaker 4: Really good idea, Like I loved Tommy's idea of a Christmas album. I think that this album.
Speaker 6: Yeah a fiddle text to air PM.
Speaker 3: Four thirty and said he was drinking too heavily with customers that he wasn't going to make you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah he could see what was.
Speaker 3: Where that ship was going down that road before. I thank you Max so great, Carly, thanks for coming.
Speaker 1: In twice this week. Don Marns, you're the best parish. Thank you very much, great job. Love you guys.
Speaker 3: I think because Hawks said an hour to ago, PA is joining his show for the first hour live in London. They'll have some TJ Hawkinson news for you. We'll probably get an injury report, but Nord Tow in charge will be hosting the Fantasy or excuse me, the Football Feast, but PA should join them for an hour.
Speaker 1: Thank you for lasting.
Speaker 6: Bye.
Speaker 9: Listen back to Today's Power Good Morning Show or to your previous shows. The podcast is on the iHeartRadio app or KFA dot com