Speaker 1: What's up, everybody. Welcome to Rose Pricks. We're gonna come to you late night style. I'm posting this bitch as soon as we're done, because you know what, we have never been more timely.
Speaker 2: We've never been more timely. And I said this before, I'll say it again. I have to apologize because I fought Stephanie on this. I'm doing Love is Blind at all, but like, never has there ever been a season like this. It was almost like the producers were like, how do we help Stephanie get Cecily into this?
Speaker 1: See now, I feel like they there have been seasons.
Speaker 3: I feel like this is.
Speaker 2: This isn't especial, especially train WRECKI especially train WRECKI I tell you why, I get it well, it is. But I also think, like I like how it shortened. I think my problem with it before it's not as there's not as much filler. It really all feels like I only skipped a couple of times. I skipped through some wedding dress tryons and always you got it always, but like there's really not a lot of that and there's not as much bachelors speak. Like to me, it felt very twelve episodes feels like enough and then there'll be a reunion like that's about perfect.
Speaker 3: Yeah. We actually we're more episodes than they usually do usually.
Speaker 1: I think ten is usually the weddings, I think.
Speaker 3: And then usually eleven I want to say, is the reunion.
Speaker 2: No, you'd know more than me about this, but I I'm loving it. I loved every I mean my okay, two things happened Macro. I gasped a couple of times, like, oh did not see things coming? And two I cried. Do you want to guess? Do you want to guess when I cried? Because it's a very specific moment, and I can even give you a hint if you want to guess the couple first, I'll give you a hand someone I.
Speaker 3: Like, okay, oh, so your sparkle Meghan.
Speaker 2: Yes, sparkle Megan and Jordan obviously right.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I can't.
Speaker 1: I'm not about that made me cry in the least, so I'm trying to think what it would be.
Speaker 2: I cried when they went to the tarot card reader and she's like, yep, your soulmates. I don't know why I just cried, And then she was like, okay, I got adult at all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't see this I don't see this working out for these two. Do you well?
Speaker 2: We start, okay, well, any first off star couple. Let's okay, do you have any macros before we start? I have a macro, which is that I think before we do anything, we should talk about So we should palette, cleanse and talk about something that we love, which is besides love is blind, which is hers weight loss. Yes, because look everywhere everywhere you go, on all your social media, you're going to be hearing about these GLP ones.
Speaker 1: Okay, but here too. Four we have been wrongly assuming that they're only for being obese, but you know, they have actually a lot of health benefits. They can help stop a lot of cravings. They can do a lot of things that you wouldn't think, like stop alcohol cravings. And this is not even on the page. I'm probably not even supposed to be telling you this, but I'm saying like it's something to look into and for hers. They make it accessible to people. They're transforming women's healthcare by providing access to these treatment plans for every budget, and they will connect you with a medical provider who will work with you to determine the best treatment option for you. Could be golp ones. It could be the oral medication whether you want to lose weight, grow thicker, fuller hair, or find relief for anxiety. Hers has you covered. Visit for Hers dot com slash rose Pricks to get a personalized, affordable plan that gets you. That's f O r H g RS dot com slash rose Pricks for Hers dot com slash rose Pricks. Wait Last by Hers is not available everywhere. Compounded products are approved or not approved or reviewed for safety, effectiveness, or quality by the FDA. Prescription Required c website for full details, important safety information and restrictions. Actual price depends on product and plant purchase.
Speaker 2: Well done, Thank you, Stephanie. Now I actually think, if we don't mind, if we can shift a little. Instead of starting with my sweet sparkle Meghan, I think we start with Annie and Nick because spoiler, they don't make it as far as the others, and I want to talk about it because it was one of the best things I've seen on the show ever in my life or worst.
Speaker 3: I don't know how to.
Speaker 2: Exactly frame it, Okay, but oh my god, Like I texted Stephanie, I was like, oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 3: First off, the editing is kind of unfair.
Speaker 2: They've literally put spooky music in when she's talking, which is a little unfair. However, this is okay, so Nick, you can tell is already like, okay, yeah, I love you. She sits there and she's like, but I just I feel like you don't love me, Like you don't love me like I love like you don't want to wear my skin, like I want to wear your skin.
Speaker 3: Tell me you want to wear my skin? Tell me.
Speaker 2: I mean she was off the fucking rails crazy and that I don't word was this that the like.
Speaker 1: Did this start? Because I'm I'm like confusing myself. Did there intent this was ten?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, no, yeah, no, no, no, I know, But I mean, did her that this conversation between them start at the end of nine and like leave on a cliff?
Speaker 2: Yes? I think so, yeah, I mean it may have they may have cut around another conversation that had happened that maybe we didn't say.
Speaker 3: I don't totally.
Speaker 1: There was the one where they're sitting at this table and then she because basically she's she's clearly drunk, and then we're gonna then they're gonna they're going to come into the like the next day, and he's right where he's like over it. But so first we do do we see I'm just trying to remember if we see the whole thing happen in this episode or if it started somewhere else, but basically she's somewhere else. Okay, So she seems so xan next out she's fucked up, and we know she's fucked up because later she's like, yeah, I was pretty fucked up.
Speaker 3: That was before.
Speaker 2: We're not talking about episode ten, right, because there was no later. I like on this one, she doesn't say she was fucked up.
Speaker 3: There is swimming.
Speaker 1: He says yes. He says to her, well, she's like, yeah I was. He's like, well, you weren't doing great or whatever that night. She's admitting she's like, well, yeah, I was like not feeling I was not doing my best or something. It's and she was. She basically admits I don't. She doesn't say like, I was so drunk, but she's admitting that she was out of it, and it seemed like very xannexed definitely kind of drunk when she was like, but I love you more, right, And that's when he was sitting there stone face like uh huh, yeah, you're talking about episode ten. Though I didn't even get that she was drunk, not on this one. She was on the lat on before, but like on this one she might have been.
Speaker 3: I guess she was. She just okay, the crazy go go ahead.
Speaker 1: Well, this was the part where he's like, I just want to I just would like to enjoy my chilupa.
Speaker 3: No, No, that wasn't ten, that was before. That was last week.
Speaker 2: I believe I could be wrong, but like I'm talking about when he's going to break up, yes.
Speaker 1: But I'm saying there's a scene that's before that where you see him.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It was at the very beginning of the episode where you see him start to check out, and this is where she's there's another scene in the last set of episodes. I know what you're talking about where she does the exact same thing. So she does it again. They're sitting at their little kitchen island and he's eating a chilupa let us know, and she's like, but I love you so much and he's like, yeah, I totally yeah, I feel the same, and she just won't stop and she's drunk, and he's just like, I just kind of want to enjoy my jeloupa and they then there's another scene, which this is the scene we're going to get into, where they're sitting there and he's being very patient and she's kind of apologizing for how she was acting, but he's like, yeah, I just like you really need like.
Speaker 3: A lot of reassurance. Huh.
Speaker 2: I mean I felt for him in a way. Now, I know he's cheesy, and he said I love you to everybody, and I'm not sure he's like the most trustworthy, but that has nothing to do with what's going on here. He like, I think anybody watching this was like run run, and he did like it was.
Speaker 3: It was kind of a victory for all of us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because and I know, and I say that like lightheartedly, but also I understand that we're seeing her hate this word, but like we're kind of seeing her trauma. Something's off, something's wrong. She is like classic fear of abandonment. And that's classic fear of abandon that's not just doesn't break up. Well, that's like but you love me, and you love me, but not like I love but you didn't say it, but you didn't say it. Look at me, look at me, like she The craziest part was when he was like finally he was like, yeah, I'm not doing this, I'm not getting married to you, and he really like stayed strong. He really was like this is how I feel. I'm not changing my mind one hundred percent. This is what it is, and like said it And then did you notice that she starts kind of laughing.
Speaker 3: She's like, ah, but it's you and me. I'm asking you to rethink it. I'm asking you to look at me and rethink it. You don't have to say yes or no.
Speaker 2: And then she's like a right about it was like out of a mom about when she was like, you are so Nick. You're gonna You're gonna You're gonna just be the best Nick you can be. You're just like you're just like boss. This is just like boss man shit, Like, look at Nick, and we're going to do this together.
Speaker 3: We're to be just.
Speaker 2: It was crazy crazy and can you imagine what that must be like for her to have to watch?
Speaker 3: I mean or is it good?
Speaker 2: Do you think it's a positive thing for her to be like, uh oh, I need serious therapy.
Speaker 3: Do you think she gets it though?
Speaker 1: Do you think she even because when he when he was finally like okay.
Speaker 3: First of all, I thought he was very detached.
Speaker 1: I thought it was weird because at the beginning of the scene he was like, yeah, I do love you, and then it felt like it kind of came out of nowhere that he's like, but yeah, this is just not gonna like being with you is really horrible.
Speaker 3: Do you remember that He basically goes, yeah, I just like, this is not fun. I don't like it. I don't like being and she's.
Speaker 2: Like, what I said it one too many times, like she wouldn't stop, like completely spinning. I think he was kind of on the fence but sort of new in his heart that there's no fucking way. But then when she finally it was just a point of no return, I think. And then he's just like yeah, no, And then she did she goes, is.
Speaker 1: It somebody else? Is there somebody? I think she was like, is there someone else on the show?
Speaker 3: Was that her? Was that?
Speaker 2: That was? I think that was with Joe? That was Madison? No, She's like, oh, it's weird because she also said that it's just because remember she well, we're going to get to that, but she kept saying, oh, it's just weird after the singles show up. First of all, I don't believe that Joe isn't hooking up with one of the other chicks.
Speaker 3: But we'll get to that. I don't know if there's.
Speaker 1: But Nick, but what's her name was? Uh, you know, hairstylist. Annie was also like remember when she was like, well, what were you talking about with the other girl?
Speaker 3: He's like, we were just this was I think, oh, yeah, loop a conversation.
Speaker 1: He goes, I was just like just getting closure or whatever, just talking to her. She's like, oh really, And the.
Speaker 2: Thing was he was yeah, and he apologized. He's like, I'm sorry, it was you know, it's an odd experiment. I did feel all these things. I don't think he's so bad. Actually, I think and I think, my god, like, at least he let it. At least he knocked it out before they went and tried on dresses, before it went further. He was But I mean, imagine being sitting with her. Think about the craziest relationship you've ever been in, and how fast you wanted to get out?
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean like, well.
Speaker 1: Once he was once he checked out, he was checked out, he was done.
Speaker 2: We were like all rooting for that, I feel I don't think there's anybody watching that's going I really hope that Nick stays with Annie, like because but what be Okay, here's my big macro question, like what becomes of her?
Speaker 3: How does she date? Seriously after people watch that?
Speaker 1: I don't know because he but he even said to her, he was like, look, but you know this is not going to change, like even when we're married, like you're still he said, I like this, You're still gonna want It's basically he was saying, it'll never be enough, right, well never he cannot be killed, yes, but it was beyond her cup not being filled. It was like, remember when they had the Remember when they had the fight last time, when we talked about it and she would be like, oh, you don't love me, and then she would do this thing where she would just collapse in his arms and like like nuzzle her head into his armpit. Then she'd get mad again and it'd start all over and then she would just nuzzle. Imagine how confusing that is for him. It's like, what is this person? What is happening?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: That was Here's a Reddit post that's just really funny. It says is anyone else tired of Annie needing so much reassurance? And then the scene is uh her, It's it's like a one shot up top and it's just her going, I'm just like, babe, I love you. And then the next screenshot is right below it and he's eating his chalupa and she's going like, I love like, I love you so much. Okay, So so the person wrote, I'm I'm not even I guess they mean to I'm not even Nick whatever. Maybe but they said, maybe they mean I'm not even team Nick. But I'm so tired of Annie asking every single day of Nick loves her. I understand that words of affirmation is a love language. Yeah, gosh, I feel like Annie is actively trying to prove to Nick that he does not love her, or that she loves him more tremendously. Her picking fights to test whether or not he's willing to fight for her as just childish. And then somebody goes, well, in all fairness, he was talking to the chiloupa and.
Speaker 2: Not her, not because the first comment is so basic, It's like, God, it just feels a little childish. I love when someone like brings reddit back to what it's supposed to be. Yeah, and yeah he did.
Speaker 3: I mean there was.
Speaker 2: That's an interesting thing I thought of to you, the love language thing where it's like obviously his are acts of service, which he said, I hate love language. By the way, I wrote a story about how that's been proven ridiculous and it's so dumb and it's like no different than really like everyone has all the things. Every straight guy, well and every straight end gig guy will tell you that their love language is most like physical touch, right, I mean.
Speaker 3: Dull, like, of course, what did I just started saying about.
Speaker 2: But I mean sure, okay, but hers is like, you know, we diagnosed it last week.
Speaker 3: We don't need to do it again. It's very clear and it's it was rough. But here's the thing that but she's quarter pine. She's quarter pine for bad.
Speaker 2: People don't like it because we're not. We didn't go to medical school. But let me say this really quick. This is the next comment. So this person goes, I don't blame him. He took much longer than I would have to say. He wanted to eat his chalupa in peace. The patience he demonstrated. And then this person though says patience or emotional detachment dude said I love you and proposed the day after saying I love you and planning to propose to someone else. I can't imagine he ever meant to go through with the marriage with Annie, or maybe anyone at all.
Speaker 3: And I feel like I do feel like maybe.
Speaker 1: She was sensing Listen, she's she's crazy. Okay, she's quarter pine, but she was just crazy.
Speaker 2: And we we know there's a lot of people that we and we completely support that. We have friends that, you know, but like we're all on a spectrum. Listen, sure, we're all in a spectrum. And I've you know, look, I've never been that. I watched the thing. I was like, okay, even that, even if I'm saying that looks nuts. And I know back in the day I I had a little Annie, and I mean I really would try to talk guys out of breaking up with me, right I remember what really like triggered me was when she was like, okay, please just don't say that right now. Let's like sleep on. Like when you're begging for time, you know that they're serious, that they're done. I don't know if you ever did that, but I very clearly remembered that all times and because you're just like you need the hope, you need the something right, You're gonna change them, You're going to fix it. But like, god, she was really, I really hope. And I'm gonna give Nick this too. If you think it was like a like alcohol and Xana stuff which I didn't even pick.
Speaker 1: Up on, it, definitely, I mean they talked to me, she says, I was struck up kind of.
Speaker 2: We have to give him credit for not saying that because somebody else might say you got to get your shit together and get help, Like he didn't say that on National TV, and he could.
Speaker 3: Have if that's what it was.
Speaker 1: I just think that, Okay, so you're you're seeing yourself and I'll see myself.
Speaker 3: I'll see myself out. No, I'll see myself in the fact.
Speaker 2: That I have been the person who feels like the other person's may be a little detached, and then I have had too much to drink, sure or too much whatever, and felt like I'm going to get them.
Speaker 1: I'm going to say all the things. Now, Yeah, you're gonna a test them. I'm going to push them and push them, and it of course doesn't work.
Speaker 3: So I've been there and I could see. Listen. I'm not saying she's not she's not porta potty, but I'm saying if he's being very if he's starting to.
Speaker 1: Be very distant, but he won't commute, he won't say to her like he just keeps going like, no, yeah, I'm totally in love with you. I feel the same way. And she's like, but you don't. But then of course she's not me, and she's going like, I was so crazy about you. You're just you don't love me as much as I love you. Okay, of course anyone's going to be like, yeah, I don't. But did you think I guess what all I'm getting at is? And he proved she it was a self fulfilling prophecy on her for sure, which is very common. But do you think it's possible that he was not that into her and that she didn't chase him away just like felt like, you know what now is now's a good time to get out of this because the world bows.
Speaker 3: I think I don't think he ever was said never.
Speaker 2: I think you're right. And the thing that really bugged me, so after it was all over, I was like, Yay.
Speaker 3: Nick, good job.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, I hate after there's so much filler on the show of these like bad songs, which at least the Bachelor doesn't really do that much of. So like the break of she's like, Okay, fine, I guess I'll go back, like finally, and then we have to hear this song is.
Speaker 3: Like broken glass in my wonder.
Speaker 2: Like this cursive singing of nonsense. I'm like, God, you don't need to manipulate I would. Don't you love it when the Bachelor there's a breakup and it's silence and you just hear breathing of the cameramen and the footstoll.
Speaker 3: You know how they've tried that a couple of times.
Speaker 2: I prefer that let let it, let it ride out, Let the scene be what it is. You don't have to put the music in for us to feel like where we supposed to feel sad for them.
Speaker 3: Are hard, hard on fire, and you know me, it's so always on the nose.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised it wasn't like Nick, come back to me, it's hard. What if they had them say, They're like, all right, you're gonna record a song. Now you're gonna record this song. We wrote the lyrics for you. It's about the Chiloupa. It's like, I have to record it right now.
Speaker 3: I just want to finish my TALUPA. Yeah, I mean I just hate that.
Speaker 2: I hate feeling like, oh god, it's already cringe and then now you're adding this other layer of cringe.
Speaker 3: So off she goes off. They go bye bye.
Speaker 2: Let's move on to the next Let's move on to Ali and Anton.
Speaker 3: Oh good, I have a lot to know about that.
Speaker 2: Drinking seems like a good segue. I'm concerned. I'm just gonna straight out, straight out. I'm I'm sad for Anton. I think he needs help.
Speaker 3: Who calls it? So you know who called that ship? From episode fucking one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, when we had to take the second drink while she watched him, like while they first met, and.
Speaker 1: I said, from the first set of episodes, I was like, this man never stops talking about drinking.
Speaker 3: He's got an issue though.
Speaker 2: Sad, yeah, because he seems like and I feel sad for Annie. Don't get me wrong, I mean everybody's got their shit. If I was on TV going through a relationship, that shit would not look good either at all. I mean it would be all kinds of everyone of those fucked up things that happened, I would have done like all probably in one day, so I'm not judging that. But I feel like he's a sweet guy that really wants love and like he really needs help. I mean, if he's showing, if we're seeing him drink that much on camera, you know, and then it's so interesting.
Speaker 1: And I'm just going to say the two different takes that we're about to have as you who are someone who is always constantly attracted to addicty guys, and I'm not, so I don't. I'm not having any of Like, I'm just like this guy is in denial.
Speaker 3: He's so defensive about it. I'm feeling so bad for her.
Speaker 2: I don't feel I feel bad for her too, you know, I feel bad for her too, and I guess at her he's lying to her. I mean he's he's a drunk and he's and then he doing things like saying, well this is.
Speaker 3: Me, Like yeah, no, you're not wrong. I mean I felt for her too.
Speaker 2: Weren't you just screaming like you don't need to be counting the tequila? You know the truth, you don't need like I've done that. I've done that recently. I feel myself I hear it, and then you start down this like crazy thing. You're like, but you had but are you drunk right now?
Speaker 3: But how many you had? Five?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, Like you're counting and I've so been there and there's a way out.
Speaker 3: But she just I hate that she can't see that.
Speaker 1: So there was so okay, let's go back and just remember because I don't like that. I say a lot like let's never forget. But let's just go back to the last set of episodes and remember when he was with his party friend and.
Speaker 2: She yeah, they're still going to strip clubs, and she was blatantly told about how much he drinks. That they had a literal conversation about his alcohol consumption, and the friend tried to be like, well, you know, maybe he doesn't do it that much anymore. He was ordering shots at the table. There's been all these scenes where he's tried to get her to drink too, and she's made it very clear like no, I have to go to work.
Speaker 3: Later or no morning. Yeah there's one in the morning.
Speaker 1: There was another one where he was trying to get her to drink and she was like, I have a shift later.
Speaker 3: I can't. Yeah, as a curse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he doesn't care. He drinks without her, he drinks with his friends. He goes out with his friends. Okay, So now you're right. We cut to this scene where there was apparently a case of beer okay, and he has bottled quila. We find out about the tequila afterwards. So right here, she's like, what happened to the case of beer.
Speaker 3: His first thing he says is like, I bet you drank it. He fucking tried to blame her.
Speaker 2: Not only that, yeah he did, and then he deflected. He's like, will you drink She's like, and she stayed calm. She's like, yes, I drink. She probably is like a glass of champagne.
Speaker 1: Well, first, before that happened, he said, he first tried to attact just like he's like, oh, I don't know. She's like, okay, but but I think I've had I had two of those beers out of all the beer, and he goes. She goes Basically what she's saying is so that would leave ten. So where did ten beers go? So he's like, I don't know, like I had a couple of beers with you, and then she's like okay, but the whole case is gone. There's no beer left, so where did it go? She's not letting it go and lied. I sat no, I was sad for her. That's not what's the point of that conversation. So that he just says, well, the guy came over, who was it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it didn't come up. You know, I bet there's camp.
Speaker 2: There's like cameras there, so she could have checked the camp like ring footage, so she.
Speaker 3: Had to lie online. He lied on light and light.
Speaker 1: He said, well, well, so and so came over and we had we had some drinks. We probably each had three, which still wouldn't make up, which still wouldn't count the ten okay. And then she's like, well, what when did he come over? And he goes, oh, well, you know the other day, I don't know, a couple of days ago. And she goes, he didn't come home in. Well, no, he didn't come in, and you guys had a beer. Yeah, we had a beer. And then she's like, but he didn't even come in, and he goes, no, I brought him. I brought him down a beer. She's like, okay, but then where's the rest of it? And then he goes, well, I don't know maybe you had. You probably drank some. You drink again, and that's when he totally deflected.
Speaker 3: So he lied.
Speaker 1: Oh you so you brought three beers to your friend outside? Like what in the stairwell?
Speaker 3: Like what are you talking? It was so care lying.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing. As awful as that is, and I don't like that at all, it was horrible. But didn't you feel like she's crazy? I mean, she needs help too. You don't sit there for that long. What you should do is be like, got it, got it, and it's a light bulb, and you don't necessarily unless she's trying to out him on TV to get him to get help.
Speaker 3: I think trying to get.
Speaker 2: Him to acknowledge that he drinks too much and he wanted I just go, okay, and then let's get married. I mean, I think if you were old, she's young. But if you were, like, if you had some wisdom, if she had wisdom behind her and the strength, you would say, got it.
Speaker 1: She's not going to marry him. Sorry, she is going, got it, but she's waiting. She wants to see if this is something that can be worked out. If he's that feels wrong to me. I'm not trying to fight with you. I swear to.
Speaker 3: God him, I'm so mad I will physically fight. I mean, I get my dog who told my earrings right.
Speaker 2: Now, because I'm buttering out my fucking arms right now. I got some oil, I have Chrisco and I'm just all because.
Speaker 3: No, I'm interested to hear. Why do you think it's Why do you think it's wrong?
Speaker 2: I think it's shitty of her too. I think they both. I mean, I think why let it go that far? If you are looking at the situation and you're like, I absolutely not. You don't try on wedding dresses and meet the mom and like say, oh my god.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. I guess. I mean there's a moment where she could stop it too. But it's hard. I know it's easy.
Speaker 2: You're said than done, and I've been there, not to the point of going, yeah, let's get married. I was in a situation with someone like that who wanted to get married, and I was like no. I said no because I can't imagine a life of somebody black and out all the time, right, which is why she I'll say no. But I think she's listen, she's trying to me. She wants to stay on the show. That makes me mad. I don't see why she doesn't look at that and go, uh no.
Speaker 3: That's interesting. I think that's unfair.
Speaker 1: Like so, so she's not allowed to be real, she's not allowed to be like okay, but there was a bottle of tequila and then he's like, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess it's easier said than done, because like what I want her to do is like okay, and then just calmly and be like listen, maybe even off camera, say I think you really have a real issue and I don't think that it's going to work out.
Speaker 1: And why should that be off camera? This is my question to you. We're watching a reality show, so the whole point is that we want them to have We don't want to fake everything, and then and like, which is going to come up with a different couple like you act on are on camera? So do we want her to be fake on camera and pretend she's super into him and then just off camera break it off? Or do we want her to bring up things that are bothering her. I like that she does that.
Speaker 2: I like that she does that, But I'm just wondering why she's staying when it's so clear to everybody watching, like holy shit this guy. No no, oh, maybe that's easter said and done. I go for red flags all the time, so why can I Why is that okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Also, also, I'm going to tell you something else from her perspective. So she's seeing all this right, and it's it's not sitting well with her. I don't think she's going to say yes. And I also want to talk about this other conversation that they have later.
Speaker 3: But also he's not like gotten so gotten drunk.
Speaker 1: He didn't pull a Joe and get really drunk and like act crazy. So it's probably confusing to her. Yeah, this isn't great that you drink this much, but his personality maybe doesn't change, right, But she's seeing that as a red flag, like I think it's concerning that you drink this much, and he's telling her like, hey, don't be concerned.
Speaker 2: This is what I do. And do you think it's like a Russian thing, like a little bit.
Speaker 3: Of Russian god.
Speaker 2: Russians are all Italys, I mean not all hashtag not all. It's a big drinking culture. There's a lot of big drink you've got irish, you've got it. Like. There's quite a few where you look at that and people will say that, yes, I think there's a little bit of that.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think the strip club.
Speaker 2: And the weird friend, that weird dude, I think that's where I would have been like, oh, I don't want to be part of this.
Speaker 3: I don't like this friend, and I don't think she does want to be part of it.
Speaker 1: But I think she's trying to give him a chance. I think I really believe that they do have a connection, and there's all that stuff about how like we're so similar. I think she wants it to but I think on some level.
Speaker 3: So then, so they have.
Speaker 1: This scene where they're all doing something in the snow. Oh I guess it's yeah, yeah, and he it's like a ski ski town, right hm, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: They're all doing a little Vaca's little little staycations, right.
Speaker 1: And they have a conversation this might be when they get back where he says, you know, if we get married, Like I can't I can't even quite remember the conversation because we're not we're not proper recapping, but basically he says like, yeah, well, when you get married, you just like make stuff work, you know.
Speaker 3: You like, you know, you've had this conversation before, and I've.
Speaker 1: Changed, I've changed for the better. I'm always changing for the better. And like, but you know, whatever it is that's that you have a problem with somebody, you just you make it work because you're married.
Speaker 3: And then yeah, and she's like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: About that, like maybe you shouldn't marry people though, oh, Like she's like, I'm not sure. I'm confused on whether, like if you see red flags, whether you marry somebody and then just hoping you'll fight through it and he does not, which to me was the common which to me was the foreshadowing that she's going to be like I thought about it, and I don't think it's gonna work.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna push push back a little BITZ on this.
Speaker 2: And it's not that I agree with you that she's probably not gonna marry they're not gonna get married. But when she goes and tries on the wedding dress anyway, she comes out with the most like influencer boobs out, Oh yeah, boobs out all out. To me, that's someone that wants to stay on the show for sure, because she wants to have a big fucking only fans and that is what I see, and I swear to God, that's how I feel.
Speaker 3: And I'm sorry if she's listening and I'm wrong, but I'm not going to fight you on that. I don't. And so I'm sort of like, oh, so you're gonna take.
Speaker 2: Him down, not take him down in the meanway, because she's not she's not mean, and I understand she's like very gentle or whatever, but there's this something where I'm like, so he's got to take he's not saying shit to her about whatever, and but I don't know something I'm just not I don't totally believe her her I don't think her intention. I think her walls aren't down. I don't think she's there for the right reasons any more than anyone is. I said it.
Speaker 3: I think that's interesting, and I think that.
Speaker 1: I think there's that there's a lot to say about these guys, and there's been red flags on both sides, and I think it's almost like a roar shark test, where you see what you see, what you're past makes you see. So it still see her as a gold digger and that there's nothing wrong with him, and he's just like a steady guy and he likes to have some cocktails. But she just is all about botox and doesn't want to work and doesn't want to clean. Like some could see it that way.
Speaker 2: What are you saying, because I I have an only fans, which, by the way, you guys, I do have an only fans.
Speaker 3: It's very specific, right.
Speaker 2: It's not I don't get naked my shtick or whatever people come to me for me saying I don't wanta tonight. Yeah, and I'm just wearing a really tattered robe and I still think it's a good idea.
Speaker 1: And drinking coffee that's like it's nighttime, but you're drinking coffee that's sort of like in.
Speaker 2: The morning from the morning that I've had in the microwave with the microwave door like a little popped open. Let's face it, I didn't close it all the way and I didn't even reheat it, and it's just nasty, half watered, nasty, and I'm like slurping that. And I'm like, and I don't have rollers, but maybe like one little like there's like a clip in my hair to clip the stuff that falls in my face out right, and I'm just like, so, then my thing is you can interact if you pay more, and you can go you want to have sex, and I just go, ugh, people love it. So anyway, I'm not against. Yeah, maybe I see myself in her only fans vibe no, but I understand. I hear you too. I think he definitely has an issue. And I don't like that he straight up light on camera to her that wasn't so yeah, no, neither of them.
Speaker 1: And she's thinking, I think he thinks of himself as better than her. I think he's like, well, I'm the breadwinner. I'm going to be the breadwinner, and you're going to have to come to me. We're not going to have separate bank accounts, so if you want botox, you'll ask me and I'll determine whether you can have it. And also, like I do expect you to clean, even though you're going to be a full time student and like you're trying to you know, you're going to have like a pretty big career as a nurse. But like I don't care because like it's if you want botox, you're going to need to clean.
Speaker 2: This is her I assume this is her because I found Ali on Love is Blind, but there could be other alleys that I just oh yeah, season nine, this is her, her her thing on Instagram, and it's a lot and she sa but she's always got a story going. She wrote, healed people, Heal people, Stephanie, I don't know if you know that, but healed people, Heal people.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 2: So I she's either trying to throw us like I'm just gonna I show up for this, I'm gonna show up until the end or not. But she's also like all over her hair is much darker now and very like this might be a it's gotta be her.
Speaker 3: Listen other Ali would be on season nine.
Speaker 2: Yeah it doesn't look like her though it does not look like her, but it's a lot of like bathing suit, boobs out and the wind, which why not.
Speaker 3: Use what she got? I mean I would do it, I get well, no, I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: So maybe when maybe she goes through with the marriage, maybe they get married and she thinks I'm gonna change him like he'll I'll heal him, you know, and he won't want to drink so much.
Speaker 2: She has inspiring insta influencer. I'm watching it I'm looking at it in real time happening. That's what she is. She's staying on the show as long as she can. She's gonna fuck this guy over. Be in an understan standably, but she's going to fuck him over when she could have gotten out much earlier so she can get more screen time. I'm not about it. No thanks, I don't give a shit. How baby voiced you talk? That's interesting? Okay, Well I disagree. I think he shouldn't be lying about how much you. I think he sucks too gaslight her.
Speaker 3: Oh he sucks too. I'm not team.
Speaker 2: I'm not on his side, but I also I see right through her.
Speaker 3: I'm saying it. I feel good, like feel good, all right.
Speaker 1: I think this would be a good time. I know we have another three couples to get through. Yeah, I still think we should.
Speaker 3: Take a break.
Speaker 2: Yes, we need to like really pull off. And I just have to check on my only fans. I have to do like two quick OnlyFans videos. So stay with us, We'll be right back.
Speaker 3: Okay, bye, everybody.
Speaker 2: I