Speaker 1: It's with Dan Ray. I'm will you Basy Boston Radio. Thank you Dan.
Speaker 2: Final hour here Gary Tank for Dan Ray. Don't worry, folks, Dan, We'll be back tomorrow night. The adult will be back in the room. Order will be restored. The reason I do the show is I get to talk to this guy for an hour, my friend from the West Coast, the moderate of California, the one, the great, the only, Samuel Mettler. Sam, Welcome to Night Side. How are you well?
Speaker 3: Gary? Thank you for having me back. And the only reason that I do this show is to, you know, further expose my brand.
Speaker 2: And what what brand that be? What I was gonna say, what brand would that be? Okay, Okay, I gotta stop. I gotta talk to you here. Well, let me ask you this. Have you been following the Karen Reid thing at all?
Speaker 3: I you know, I haven't.
Speaker 2: It's okay.
Speaker 3: It seemed to me like, I mean, it seemed to me like she did it, and and but then there were so many people who were supporting her and said, no way she didn't. I mean, I don't know enough about the case to really comment intelligently. I mean that usually doesn't stop me, but it's going to.
Speaker 2: Well I think what's wrong with it? Well, what's going to happen is they We had Christina Rex on it on last night. She does a great job for Channel four. If you do want, if you care, follow her on Instagram or listen of course the wb zeters radio and you'll get all the latest. But it's just going to end in a hung jury again. I mean, they're going to do it for another two weeks. They don't have a witness, they don't have enough evidence. It's just she's gonna walk again. And and then we found out that the defense, not the defense, the prosecution, paid three hundred and something thousand dollars of taxpayer money for an expert witness. So people are all pissed off about that.
Speaker 1: So yeah, well, I mean.
Speaker 3: Sometimes those witnesses, and you know, I've seen the paid witnesses before, and I have nothing against someone who is paid for their time, especially if they can show themselves to be a true, true expert that can really shed light on the case and give some competent testimony.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, I think, but you have to do it on an individual, individual basis. But the problem is is that it's okay if the defense does it because she's spending it or her defense team is spending it. But people are going, wait a minute, this is the second time around. You couldn't convict it the first time, and you're spending three hundred and fifty thousand dollars to try to get her again. Yeah, I think that's the feeling with it. But anyways, we're moving right along because you haven't been following in. I'm just fatigued with it now. Everybody is just so tired of that. They're just like, Okay, can we make a decision, you know, And yeah, I mean, let's go. And a poor woman's life is on a line here, But I think she's just going to walk again because nothing has changed. They have some there's some new evidence. There's some more detailed evidence, but not enough. I don't think to make a determination either way. Period, end of story. So let's move on to mister Trump. I'm exhausted.
Speaker 3: I mean, I like, like, I gotta tell you. I mean, I don't know whether to be angry or at Trump, or angry or at Biden and his people.
Speaker 1: A lot.
Speaker 2: This is where I love you. I love you. Nobody would say that, Sam. People would either be Trump's an ass or Biden's an ass. I love you because you are objective. Please proceed.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, I mean you have people on the left who have said that Trump has tried to thwart democracy, and they have some really good points and evidence to absolutely make that an accusation that that has merit right. But what they don't do is look at I mean extremely extremely I would say, borderline. Oh my god, what's the word looking for h treason? Yeah, now, borderline treasonous activity from the folks around the Biden presidency and covering up a man who was not competent at all to be in office, and an entire media group, you know, of the mainstream that I hate to use cliches, but you know the mainstream media who helped him out. I mean it cracks me up with Jake Tapper's book, because I mean, here was a guy who absolutely covered for him, absolutely had heard I mean he said he had heard from cabinet members that he shouldn't run for a second term. The same thing with Chuck Todd, who said he had heard three years prior that that Biden shouldn't run again. And and these folks, you know, never investigated further, never reported on it, and only after the election, you know, say, oh, look at this, look at this. Isn't this terrible? And it was horrible, listen. I mean Trump with his tariffs, with his attack on free speech, with his corruption in enriching himself as president of the United States, accepting a a a plane from the cutter. I mean this is I mean, this is I would say impeachable stuff. If the Democrats and the media hadn't just overshot their wadds. If I could say chiefs, you.
Speaker 2: Already did collectively. But I noticed that you went, you went plural.
Speaker 3: Yes, they they all did that in the first term, right when the Russia Gate wasn't true, and they were you know, over over criticizing, over stuff that you know, every syllable out of his mouth, right, And I'll tell you the American public gods so tired of the constant Trump Trump, Trump, Trump, Trump that they said fu and they voted for him again, you know. And so people don't trust the news media whatsoever because they can't call balls and strikes. They can't say both parties are absolutely corrupt, and the leaders from both parties are both of them are.
Speaker 1: Incompetent, competent and they are incompetent.
Speaker 2: And even even we talked about it with Kamala Harris, she was not prepared for the job. I don't even think she really wanted the job.
Speaker 3: Know she wants the job. Let's just say I know someone very close to her.
Speaker 1: And there was a lot of.
Speaker 3: Crying, cursing, screaming, and rocking back and forth on the floor.
Speaker 2: Oh really, Yes, she had quite a tantrum. Really, that's breaking news. Can we get a breaking news sound in here? Do we have any video? Do we have any video of that?
Speaker 3: Oh? My god, I will not reveal my source. So my source was there is impeccable and it is absolutely the truth.
Speaker 2: That's not very presidential.
Speaker 3: No, listen, I mean Hillary locked herself in the bathroom when she lost. I mean, and and she didn't she didn't give her concession speech until the next day, I remember, I do. I mean, because she was too upset and apparently sobbing.
Speaker 2: So I mean, you gotta find some new blood. You said it, kid, you said it.
Speaker 3: On both sides. Are some people that are moderate, you.
Speaker 2: Mean reasonable, That's what I think? Reasonable? Yes, reasonable, just reasonable. Have compassion for fellow, Have compassion for your fellow. Earthling. Okay from covering, everybody, have compassion for your fellow earthling and don't be a dank. That's it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean, you know, have pariffs, tariffs, I mean talk about stupid.
Speaker 2: She had it, I mean she you really, I mean she could have. Anybody with some talent and a brain could have won that, and she just didn't.
Speaker 4: Just didn't have it. I mean, well, but the running mate was a disaster. They should have pried married. I mean, of course I had a primary. They they would have had someone that that could have beaten Trump. They could have had a moderate Democrat that could have beaten Trump. Right, but you've got you've got. I mean, listen, the Democrats have abysmal approval ratings.
Speaker 3: And I mean Trump, if you were just normal, could you know the Republicans could be looking at years and years of dominance, right.
Speaker 2: I mean if Trump, like you, I have said this before to you, if Trump came in, was just a figurehead and just let the other people run the show, it came out and be Trump and did his thing and didn't go bananas with these tariffs, he'd be fine.
Speaker 1: Trump.
Speaker 2: All Trump had to do was do nothing, and he would have wanted to do nothing. He would have won back to back terms and would have set somebody up, set somebody else up to take a spot. Just do nothing.
Speaker 3: He refuses to be presidential.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's all you have to do, is to be presidential. I mean, I think it'd be a great gig if you said to me, Gary, you can be president of the United States. You can look at it in your suit, you can fly in Air Force one, you can sit behind the big desk. You don't really have to do anything. We'll do all the work. Sign me up, Sign me up.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, if you a heartbeat, I got.
Speaker 2: A great pension.
Speaker 3: Sure, I mean sure.
Speaker 1: Anyways, Gary, you don't want that.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.
Speaker 2: I hear a bad job tariffs putin and I want to talk about the plane from Cutter. Coming up next with Sam Medler on.
Speaker 1: Wz it's Night Side with Boston's News Radio.
Speaker 2: Back here with Sam Medler talking about Trump right now. I love the Boston Globe headline, of course, that I had on my phone a minute ago. Oh here it is, They're on, They're off. Court rulings had to whiplash for businesses or Trump tarriffs. I've lost track. I honestly, I said, I go, I got to look this up, and I went, I don't want to look this up again. So where are we at with us?
Speaker 3: Where are we at with it? He there are still some tariffs on some countries. He has been blocked from the you know, really major major tariffs, you know, but he has, I mean, just talking about it and promising to do it has moved markets horrendously. Sure, right, I mean, and and I got to tell you in Asia, I mean, anyone that's importing stuff. I mean, I have a friend who thinks he's going to go out of business. And listen, they make things less expensive over there. And yeah, there are a lot of reasons for that. And there's some price fixing. And I mean, if we had affordable prices here, we wouldn't have to import you know, uh, stuff made by well, you know, perhaps slave labor. But tell that to a person who is on a tight budget and needs, you know, clothes for the kids, right, sure, right? And and it's just I mean, you have to look out for your own. It's sometimes you can't afford h to be noble.
Speaker 2: Well, but he doesn't have a plan. He just said what he wants to do, but there's no plan to enacted. If you're going to try to change the economic structure of the country, it takes years. It doesn't take You can't do it in a couple of days. It's not this way President Trump. Like you buy a building. You buy a building, I'm going to renovate it. It doesn't work like that. You know, you have to change company structures. Things are imported from Canada. Things are you know, things are imported from five countries and assembled in Nashville. Right, So you just can't flip a switch and say, okay, all of a sudden. I mean, look when companies divested from Russia, they said, these major, major, fortune one hundred companies said, we can't just all of a sudden say we're leaving. We have to take care of a workforce, we have to shut down corporations. It takes time to do this stuff. And he's too stupid to realize it.
Speaker 3: He's, like many people these days, a man of instant gratification needs. And I don't think he's seen he's you know, the long game whatsoever.
Speaker 2: He does not like theory. We get it. Yeah, No, it's not.
Speaker 3: It's a terrible idea in theory. Why is it a terrible because it's not capitalism. Capitalism is free market. This country was built on free market. And you know, once you start, whether it be price fixing or taxing, you're you're just punishing the consumer and you're you know, and you're you're also killing business.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hear you, because the company isn't going to pay for You're just going to pass it along to the consumer. If the car is going to cost sixty is not going to pay for the sixty percent?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, plus people will stop buying the products, right right, I mean you're killing You're going to kill jobs, you kill company, these, you kill the individual. I mean, it's it's all around. It's it's there. It's a terrible idea. And this kind of stuff has been proven over and over again to be terrible, terrible for the economy. It's funny because the left, it's so funny to see the weird uh change in both parties on what their core beliefs are because of you know who who is in their corner who proposes it. You know, the left is anti war, right has always been anti war. Well, Biden was pro Ukraine, so they're pro war and they're Ukraine. I mean years ago, if I mean, if it had been a Republican that had suggested that we help on Ukraine against Russia, the Liberals and Democrats would have been in an uproar for US meddling in uh in war in another country.
Speaker 2: You think, so, Sam, don't you think some of the Leberals would have said, we have to take on the evil Empire.
Speaker 3: No, listen, they they know because they don't believe. I mean, Bernie Sanders had his honeymoon in Russia, for God's sakes. They don't hate Russia. It's only recently that they hate that they've hated Russia.
Speaker 5: And and.
Speaker 3: I mean it's it's hilarious because I mean, I look at Afghanistan, the war in Afghanistan, you know, during the Reagan years, when we helped out the the people that you know became the Taliban.
Speaker 2: Took down the towers of course, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, Numu t well, the them housed them. They it was really the Saudis that did that, you know, al Qaeda, which was mostly Saudis. But you know, and yet we're we're friends with them. But the Liberals railed against our involvement in Afghanistan, right, I mean, that's why Jimmy Carter uh uh pulled uh the athletes from the Olympics.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: So now they're you know, they're all in favor of meddling in Ukraine and Russia. And by the way, I'm I'm for I'm for it because Russia just you can't just invade a country and and try to change their borders U And so you know, and Putin's insane and has been for you know years, but you know, they're there and and and then the Republicans are against the Ukraine war right. And now with tariffs, Republicans are for these tariffs, right, although some of them are beginning to talk uh uh, you know, talk out of turn. The Democrats, they are all for taxes and tariffs. Let's punish people who don't play fair and and raise their taxes. Well, it's it's completely turned around now on what they believe. So it's it's so it's so odd and everyone is so dug into their their own tribe that they they refuse to even listen to another perspective.
Speaker 2: Will it be the demise of our country?
Speaker 3: God?
Speaker 2: No, oh God, I was I had momentum there. I was expecting something more drum No.
Speaker 3: No, no, I mean I love the chicken littles. We say democracy is dying and we're all gonna you know, that's that's the end of us and and we've never had it worse.
Speaker 2: I love well, that's I I agree, Sam, you I you nail that. I have breakfast with a friend of mine. He's a great guy, but he's like a nervous wreck. You know, over this, I go listen. Okay, Vietnam gas crisis, Uh, the depression of World War, World War one, the Civil War, you know this stuff has happened, the pandemic. You know, we have survived, We've been we we I agree with you one hundred percent on this, one hundred Yeah.
Speaker 3: We're too strong. We're too strong a country to go down. But that doesn't mean we can't be injured. Uh and uh and have tough times. But it's not the end of this story here. I mean, it's silly.
Speaker 2: Hey, what about I want to talk about the Cutter plane. What do we call that? Air Force one thousand or whatever? Here's my thing. Okay, so it doesn't bother me that Cutter says, I want to give you this plane. Trump says, oh, it's a great gift. Thanks, and everybody talks about the ethical end of it, like, well, you can't accept the gift from another country. Has anybody brought up the idea is what is on the plane? What is there any sort of sort of spy mechanism. I mean, I'm basically, come on, Sam, work with me if you if you think that if you think that cutters technology can somehow outwit all of our security systems.
Speaker 3: We've got the most sophisticated, uh defense department in the world. Yeah, I I I don't think that that's quite the case. Now they built a plane. They built a plane. Now, no, no, no, but it's corrupt. It's extremely corrupt. If you think you're not going to try to take that after.
Speaker 2: Totally and they're going to say, no, we take it back seas because you can't do anything for us.
Speaker 3: Now, what about I mean, Gary Trump crypto, I mean, it's this is this is like you know, some kind of of joke. This is like a bad movie of just the the the the I'm having trouble thinking tonight, Gary. The level of corruption is satirical. I mean you if you if you saw this in a film. You go, it's two out there.
Speaker 2: Well SNL, I said, you know, it's it's really hard to write now, it's it's because they can't out Trump Trump. Sam got to take a break. We need to talk about Putin and about have it coming dot. Next to WBZ, It's Night Side.
Speaker 1: With Dan Ray on WBZ, Boston's news radio.
Speaker 2: Sam Medler, my buddy from the Love Coast, is joining us here on WBZ. We're gonna take some calls. We'll get some people on the line here, Sam. I want to do that in a minute.
Speaker 1: But first, have they pot at me?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Who the hell knows? I mean, well, right now, let's see what they got. Let's see what they got. Let's go to Chris in Peuty. Hello, Chris, you're up on WDBZ with Sam Metler.
Speaker 5: Yeah, good evening, Gally and Sam. It's amazing to listen to the two of you. And I'm looking at this and I'm agreeing with one percent of everything being said. But as saying, it's not the end, it's not the sky is falling, I'm hoping that this lack of scruples might bring a little bit les and values back into the play, because right now, what we have in front of us. Who would step up next? It's like, all they don't those things? How long are we gonna have to wait for that to come back in line? Which is what we're found.
Speaker 2: Great, it's a great question, Chris Sam, Do you have an answer because I have no idea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, Chris, you you would think and it's really both sides are so dug in right to the the most far sides of uh right.
Speaker 2: It's extreme. So it's just a time for an independent to win.
Speaker 3: No, I don't think they can. I mean I think they would have to be a extremely wealthy and be they would have to have an enormous presence in you know, in the in the press, in the media. People have to I mean instant name you know, uh, recognition.
Speaker 2: So if you're good looking, if you're good looking man or woman and rich, why would you want the job?
Speaker 3: No, that's a that's exactly right. I mean it it takes such a toll on on people. You see people when they come in and when and when they go out, and they look a lot different. You know, I look old enough. I can't imagine what I'd look like, you know, four years. But you know what what Chris is saying is is, you know, draining the swamp, right, We'd love to drain the swamp for real. And I don't think that's going to happen quickly. I think that it's going to ping pong between extremes unfortunately.
Speaker 2: And I think.
Speaker 3: I mean, to me, it's getting care rid of career politicians. Is is the biggest necessity? Yes, that's never going to happen. Yeah, because they won't vote themselves out, you know. I mean it's like, you know, why would I give up this gig? I mean, look at Biden. That is a prime example, that guy that well Biden, he doesn't want to leave. He still doesn't want to Feinstein at the end, Oh yeah, yeah, they don't want to leave.
Speaker 1: They don't mean why would you?
Speaker 2: Why would you? I mean, Joe Biden, God bless him, thank you for your service. He's going to come back as a ghost and run. I mean, they don't want to leave you.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, yeah, it's it's it's so bad for the country.
Speaker 2: But you know, how do you how do you get to devote yourself out? You're it's not gonna happen. Yeah, that's that's the conundrum. Unless there's a revolution, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's you're right.
Speaker 2: I mean, thank god we have term limits for the president. I mean, can you imagine. I know Trump still thinks he's going again, but.
Speaker 3: Holy yeah, I think he's trolling a bit on that one. Maybe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's so he doesn't who know, I mean, he doesn't believe it. Of course, he just says stuff. Let's go to Gary. Oh, he loves Garyan Beverley. You're up on w b Z. What's up Gary? All right? Gary, sir? Are you there?
Speaker 3: Get here?
Speaker 6: I got just a couple of quick crushes off talk because that's okay, go ahead.
Speaker 5: You didn't think market bask good?
Speaker 3: Dave was the Bulders?
Speaker 2: Yes, I did.
Speaker 6: Did you see Fred? Did you see my friend Fred Eminem?
Speaker 5: Guy?
Speaker 2: I did not?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he was on DC on a TV otherday. He does a whole clutch of Eminem's at this house.
Speaker 2: Oh I did I did see that. I did see that.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, everything you can possibly think of that's an Eminem. I can't believe the stuff he has.
Speaker 3: In this house.
Speaker 2: Hell, everybody's got something. What else you got, Garrett?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 5: And I still can't believe you didn't see Jaws?
Speaker 2: Hey, Sam. This was another discussion I never I've never seen.
Speaker 5: I know I do game on you.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know whether I'm more disappointed or hurt.
Speaker 2: I know, Gary, thanks for the call. You got me in trouble with Sam. You know I'm gonna you know what I'm gonna do. I'm going to watch it this week. I'm going to watch it. I just don't know why. And I love movies. The two movies I haven't seen. I haven't seen Shindler's Lists because I just I'm afraid. And I haven't seen Jaws.
Speaker 3: Next time. When are you aheaded out to the Islands next? Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't know. Nothing, nothing is imminent.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, because it's the summer, I think you should go before your next trip out because it will get you good and and just terrified.
Speaker 2: I mean, and the thing, I don't know if there's a documentary out there, but from what I've heard, what's there doc or book like the making of Jaws? Because they made it in the vineyard, right they did. And from what I understand from what I've read and put together, I mean, the drugs, the affairs, the I mean, it was crazy. I mean, that's the real story is the making of Jaws. I mean, can you imagine a movie crew on the vineyard.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, there's you know, supposed to be no jumping off the bridge where the shark, you know, do shark swim? I don't know where the shark went on the f And our friend Lenny Clark always jumps off that bridge.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, of course, of course, why wouldn't he?
Speaker 3: It's so funny.
Speaker 2: So what do you think about Harvard and the battle with Trump?
Speaker 3: Okay, this is what I think about Harvard. I think Harvard has an enormous anti semitism problem. This is what I also think about Harvard. You can't legislate speech you don't like or thoughts you don't like. So, I mean, the fact is, you've got a bunch of dumb kids who really don't understand the history of Israel or the history of the Palestinian territories, who are imposing their own If you've heard of intersectionality, which is the theory that all forms of racism are the same, So they believe that Israel is a white country that is racist against brown people.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: And what they don't know is that the majority of Israel are people of color. I mean they look exactly like the Palestinians. I mean I've been there. You can aside from garb you know what they wear. You cannot tell uh an Israeli from a Palestinian. There's no racism there, there's no occupy occupiers or excuse me, colonialism, right Israel. The the there has always been a Jewish presence in Israel. There has really never been a country Palestine. Yes, there was a Mandate of Palestine that the British, the British owned, but really what the Jews were offered after World War Two and the Holocaust were and this was the United Nations that offered this was a right of return to their homeland. Well, now everyone says that's not their homeland. So't You've got people that have a right to be stupid in Harvard and I just don't believe that you can legislate speech. It's actually against the Constitution to legislate speech. And by the way, I believe this also when it came to any kind of speech on any other group of people. And that was That's really what's been the big problem at Harvard is they have they selectively enforced their student conduct and people that you know, are Jewish and Asian and others don't get the same kind of protection as other groups.
Speaker 2: And so you're saying a fan, I'm not a fan of Harvard. No, I think that's obvious.
Speaker 3: I think I think therely antimate. Well, that's what I said. You can't legislate freeze speech.
Speaker 2: No, I get that, that's fine. But what I look at when I look at at Harvard and how Trump is going to war with Harvard and wants to hold the money back, I go, doesn't have Harvard. Don't they have a two billion dollar endowment?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that's enough. That's I guess that's a different question altogether.
Speaker 2: I mean when they talk about, you know, the government's pulling money from their research and so forth, which is Listen, some of the studies, from what I've read, are important cancer research and so forth. I mean, don't get me wrong, But they also have a two billion dollar endowment.
Speaker 3: They have the largest endowment of any university in the world.
Speaker 2: So you know, you can't sit there to me in cry poverty if you're totally if you're totally committed to it, and they pulled the funding, well, can't you take some from your own account.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I mean I think that my issue is again free speech right and the government taking a stand and punishing a university for basically it's speech or allowing speech, I think is an area I don't think that they should be, you know, going down now if they would have investigations on actual actions where students were harassed, where students were stopped from going to classes, where students were bullied, right and they have, if they have that kind of investigation and hard evidence.
Speaker 2: I thought you were going to say something else here. Okay, we got to take a break. I was going to say, I don't know, I was just totally a thrall. I need. We still need to talk about Putin and how he's Trump's best friend. That's next on WBZ.
Speaker 1: You're on Night Side with Dan Ray on wb Z Boston's news Radio.
Speaker 2: Okay, back here wrapping things up on Nightside, Gary Tangwe feeling it for Dan. Dan's going to be back tomorrow night folks. So there you go back to a sense of Normalis Sam Methler joining us from the West coast.
Speaker 3: Putin and remember Gary, we'll talk about Putin, but remember I've got to plug my new show. So people come on our podcast and take a look.
Speaker 2: It's on the agenda. I got. Now, here's the thing with Putin. Here's the thing with Putin?
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, so.
Speaker 2: Trump says, you know, to Zelenski, they beat him up there at the White House, right, they're all over them. And then Trump says, you know, true, you know, he gets Putin blah blah blah blah blah. He's his buddy. So then they said to Trump the other day, what's the deal with Putin? Why is he still attacking these guys. I'm not sure what to do about it. I got to think about it, you know why, because Putin doesn't care about Trump. And I know I'm stating the obvious, but I don't know if Trump was delusional to think that he could actually talk Putin into having peace or to somehow intimidating him.
Speaker 1: There's no way Putin is laughing at Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: I don't know that to be true. I don't think that, you see, Putin has charmed Trump. You know, anyone that says anything nice about him, right, he loves doesn't It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter who it is. But you know, uh, he yes exactly. I mean Trump has said you know, very very recently, could have been today. I think about giving him a couple of weeks to see where where where he's going to be on this. And I don't think that Couton is laughing at Trump. I don't think. I think Trump is too scary to uh not take seriously.
Speaker 2: Does he need a couple of weeks? I mean, what is there to think about.
Speaker 3: I think that that's Trump being generous, hoping that his his his old friend will uh uh you know, come into the fold.
Speaker 2: Yes, going to happen, he's psycho, not going to happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's so hard to read with they're just when the cultures are so different, it's just so hard to know what they believe. I mean, I mean, he's he's obviously he's another megalomaniac like Trump is, right, But.
Speaker 2: I don't think I shouldn't say. I don't think Trump would just evade a country because he wants it. Now, I know, I I hope, I know, I know. I can't believe I've said that.
Speaker 3: You never know, you've heard how much he wants Canada and Greenland?
Speaker 2: Right, Well, yeah, I understand that, yes, yeah, Well, wasn't he going to take the Gaza strip and put up a mall. Yes, that was another good one. Anyways, all right, your show, let's talk about the podcast. Tell us all about it.
Speaker 3: Samilicide it is. And I don't know if your listeners know that I created the show Intervention and although I found so light and fluffy here, my bones have been made in genre a very very dark material. And that is crime, and that is addiction. And now it's murder and Gary, I found this out when creating this show Familicide, which is family on family murder, that it occurs once every five days in this country.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yes, we actually have this on. Had a woman from Needham on this week, Susan whose sister was murdered and they met in Boston and the husband covered it up and made it look like an accidental death in the shower. And they're called hidden homicides. They happen more often that you want to think. But if you want to listen, you can go to familia side dot net and scroll at the bottom to find us on Apple and Spotify and serious and iHeart, I mean really everywhere you listen to podcasts, and each week we have people whose family members have killed other family members. And it's some scary stuff and it's more prevalent than you'd ever want to know, but you will.
Speaker 2: Do you think that there'll be a video version? I know podcasts are very big right now. Or is the podcast venue what you need?
Speaker 3: We're looking to turn it into TV absolutely because yeah, yeah, I mean it will eventually become that. But in the mean time, you get to listen to this very straight documentary interview of someone with first person narrative. There's no you know, cheesy narrator. It is very deep, very psychological. And also we have experts on who give take home advice to the audience if they see any kind of behavior that mirrors what we see here on the show.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, if I listen to that, I'd be like I'll be I'll be walking around my house with my back against the wall.
Speaker 1: No, sorry, once every five days, I know.
Speaker 2: I just and all the kids are home from college, so it's a little tense. Uh, we gotta go, Sammy, It's great. I love you, great to talk to you. To check it out an iHeart We're an iHeart media station, right, yes, iHeart check it out. Sam. We'll talk to you soon, Buddy. Thanks for coming.
Speaker 5: On.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, we'll see it from Sam this great stuff. I hope the video version comes out and he did create Intervention, which has been a massive hit. Rob Brooks doing a great job. We appreciate it. Marita Loroossa, thank you for setting everything up. And Dan's going to be back. The adult is back in the room tomorrow night, right here at eight o'clock on WBZ. Would like to thank our guests from tonight, our guests from last night again. Congratulations to my guy Matt Dooley from winning the Division one championship with Cornell for lacrosse, and thank you for coming on the show. Thank you, Dan Shanason for being on. Cooper Lawrence, my entertainment buddy from New York talking about p Diddy and oh soo Kanye. Follow it, listen, follow Cooper Lawrence on Instagram. That's what you got to do social media and she's got you covered. She has a different take on the whole a Kyle Hitler thing with Kanye, and Kanye's got an angle, so check her out. You'll get the details all right. Time for news, we gotta go, everybody. Dan Ray back tomorrow night here on WBZ News Radio ten thirty