Speaker 1: Ah, yeah, since the Been and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle and we are hanging out here at Dave and Busters and you should get up here. It's the really cool location at seventy five in Walnut Hill. And Ben and I both thought the same thing when we walked in. It's like, you know, I was thinking, Ben, the last time I went to Dave and Busters, we tried to go to the State Fair of Texas on the last day of the fair. That's about as bad an idea as a person can have, right, I mean it was.
Speaker 2: It was a madhouse. I was like, this is how they used to describe Beirut.
Speaker 1: So we did a U turn and we were going down, say Filas, go, let's just go to David Busters. And so we went to Dave and Busters. We had a really good time. But even since then that's probably been That was pre pandemic. Man, David Busters has done even more here. This is walking into like I want to watch every game ever on that wall behind you.
Speaker 2: Right, It's like being at a huge sports book in Vegas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Mike's Royce here and he'll take your money and gambling.
Speaker 2: This is the one place a bet with him, They had Mike. They paid big money for celebrities that the gentleman Chris Adams here at former wrestler they had Mike Siroy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Iola Johnson Place has been backed. They had current Houston Rocket. Steven Adams was here. Yes, anyways, Oh yeah, it's great.
Speaker 2: Isn't it true?
Speaker 3: Back in the eighties, Ben and Skin used to be called the Dave and Buster Show and you had to stop it for a CND.
Speaker 2: Yes he did.
Speaker 1: A lot of people didn't know that dav and Buster came after us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, both of them, both at both those guys, Daddy both those things.
Speaker 1: But we shook that off and started Rollertown Beer Works, which is a brewery up there in Salina, Texas. And I would love to encourage everyone on the north side of things, like obviously, if you're in Salina or prosper Frisco, you're probably not coming down to seventy five in Walnut Hill right now, Why don't you go watch the Natty tonight up there at Rollertown. We will be open for tonight, yes, and we will have those playoff pitchers twelve dollars and fifty cent crushable beers. Those are our loggers and our pillsners. That's a hell of a deal to smash that while you're watching football.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be great environment to watch the game. And I just think it's fun to support small things like that, small independent breweries. Yeah, man, you know, people just chasing their dream making that good beer. I saw this article just pop up on my timeline on the Dallas Business Journal. It says Derk Novisky backed brewery to make big splash and Frisco. Oh wow, a new German brewery. It's the big Germans. Oh yeah, it's so that's pretty cool to that is very cool. A lot of love out there for what we're building and we appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and uh, you know, I'd love it if you scoop up some to go beer at a Total Wine and More or an h G b Any crowgre any kind of those places that carry it. By all means, do scoop it. But right now it's time for this, Okay.
Speaker 4: So if we h we woke up this morning to new updated.
Speaker 2: Show, she said, stop to it? Does his voice command you're good? Uh?
Speaker 4: Mornings at the Winter Show.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so uh got some new head coaching Vegas Odds and this is going to keep happening until Jerry gets off the toilet and hires a new head coach.
Speaker 4: All right, he calls Turlet Tourlet, of course. And the thing is through all this is that, you know, it's not an exciting name. We're past the Dion stuff. Moved on here, ye, because your new U leader in the clubhouse. According to Vegas Dallas Cowboys current offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer, I.
Speaker 2: Love what he did with the offense. You know what it's like?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: What was it? What was it? Was it? Uh?
Speaker 1: Was it?
Speaker 2: The price is right when someone loses and it goes, it's like a horn. That's that's how I feel about that. All right, go back to your pathetic life.
Speaker 1: I mean that absolutely, But you know what, this is great for all the people who are trying.
Speaker 2: We can do worse. We can absolutely do worse.
Speaker 1: I actually, though, when I stand back and I look at this year, there was a lot to build on.
Speaker 2: And so if you look at the foundation, right, the only thing that would be worse than this is if they said Rowdy was going to be the coach in costume. I'd be in on that as an impartial party. What if no coach like that, have we thought about no coach right, kind of a lord of the flies they govern themselves.
Speaker 3: Or remember the Titans where you just have one guy runs the offense, the defense.
Speaker 2: Never the twain shall meet. That's great, that's.
Speaker 4: Your honestly, that's your Cliff Kingsbury way to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, he would, he'd be hands off on the defense. I there's some there's bad information, there's good information. There's so much information out there about all the Cowboys coaching search, and there's reports that Jerry's gone rogue and that him talking about Dion or making that call is not something that everybody else really wanted in the house. I did talk to somebody today, a text message from somebody that I reached out. I was like, hey, what are you hearing about this? And it's somebody who's very much in the mix. And what they said was, I believe that this is going to be an actual search where they are going to listen to people, be open minded and wait to be blown away in an interview, which on one hand sucks that they don't have a plan. They clearly didn't have a plan. They thought McCarthy would stay. But for whatever it's worth, somebody close to the situation thinks they're really going to have interviews and hope to be sold during an interview and say, yep, that's our guy. Isn't that kind of what happened with McCarthy maybe? Think so? Right?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Like, I don't think they were going.
Speaker 1: I don't think as they were, you know, the rutteralist Jason garretting out there, We're going, let's go get Mike McCarthy.
Speaker 4: Like, didn't that happen that they identified McCarthy well before Garrett was done?
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, this is why I love Jeff skin Wade so much. We're sitting here, you're welcome, let me finish this, and that we're doing our last segment of the day here or in this conversation. We've been in a long commercial break and playing music and now we're back. And I looked over and he was very focused on what he was writing on this and he's what he's got here is a register for your chance to win card and it says name and he wrote your mom. Okay, that's what he was working on. Just now. I love it so much. Yeah, well sir, we'll do it five fifty.
Speaker 4: That's what I thought it was hijacker, trying to hijack the drawing for all the cool stuff we're giving away.
Speaker 1: I just thought it'd be funny if someone drew your mom, like like she posed naked for them like a friend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, like you know the Actually, I have another thought on the Cowboys head coaching search, and this is a positive spin on it.
Speaker 2: This is a pro jerry take, So be ready this.
Speaker 3: Maybe they're just hiring internally because we've all been a part of meetings. All your listeners have been in meetings. Meetings are bad, meetings suck. Maybe they just don't like meetings. This is pro let's not have a meeting. This guy's already here. Yeah, so it's kind of like the path of least resistance that I think we should all take it.
Speaker 2: He could be right.
Speaker 1: This could be a whole thing where everyone let zoom sour their opinion on just meeting in general.
Speaker 2: It could be an email. There's the thought that it is a way to.
Speaker 4: Uh fix the Kellen thing, because they know Kellen's a bad pr hit.
Speaker 2: What's still in a name that that's a.
Speaker 1: Huge pr plus to get a guy who's been in the organization that nobody knows and then like the fans are gonna love that.
Speaker 2: Well, here's where I.
Speaker 4: Can tell you about shot him. This is legit right here, This is absolutely real. Yep, he's a fun guy, he's.
Speaker 2: Cool, very quiet. Leonard Man.
Speaker 4: He would probably do it for about one hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: That's what's happening. Jerry is like, dude, we don't even value coaches. Why would we pay any of these all?
Speaker 2: Soup?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Can we give kt his flowers? You had this last week? Well yeah, but this was this was gonna start happen. This is gonna pop up this name, and I knew that. But here's what you're the Glenn stretch Smith of our our show. Credit the super contract. I don't know if that's good.
Speaker 4: And the soup contract is nothing like the beans contracts with having all. Here's what I think could happen when because Ben Johnson got the Bear's job, if the Saints hire Aaron Glenn, the lines David's coordinator, I think McCarthy's gonna be s out of luck.
Speaker 2: And I do think they could call McCarthy and get him back. I would that. I would love that. Let's go. That would be so great, dude, I'm in on that. I'm in on a McCarthy recall. Witton gets to be on the staff.
Speaker 1: Yes, this is everything we No, no, no, I just want I want McCarthy's I want McCarthy without witting running coach.
Speaker 2: Does he? Costanza just comes back? I guess so, like nothing happened.
Speaker 1: Ye, I think so, he said Jerry doesn't have a plan. I don't think McCarthy's plans going well.
Speaker 4: Jerry's watching football this weekend and he's seeing Kellen and Cliff Kingsbury go to the You know, he's thinking about those guys. So I think they will get a formal interview and with Cliff this week.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 4: I mean there's still five other openings and Kellen's interviewed for two or three of them.
Speaker 2: So Kellen could get snatched up. You can't just sit there and wait.
Speaker 1: You really think the Cowboys job is better than the Jacksonville job?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Why because it's the Cowboys.
Speaker 4: No one knows who Jacksonville is.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about assets to turn the team around. Yes, I don't know what their salary situation is, but I feel like they're gonna have good picks some broken quarterback.
Speaker 4: And a GM who's an idiot, and you might move to London, and they could and you got to go to London every year. Trent Balky is still there at the GM. The point is Schottenheimer definitely in the mix. Kellen, we need to leave leaf Cliff in the mix. We need a return of McCarthy in the mix. And they need to interview.
Speaker 2: Aaron Glenn, the reverse Ted Lasso. Get like a soccer coach, right, I'd like this see Dallas guy? Uh Campo?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 2: Okay, what tattoo coach the Cowboys? Is he still with us? Oh?
Speaker 1: You're not talking about Herve Belachez, you're talking about the soccer player.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I thought I was with you. Yeah, he's still with us on this plane.
Speaker 1: Herve Villachez and the guy that played mister Rourke, Ricardo Montabon, both have passed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, moment of irony. Maybe what else you guys want to talk about? Well, I just went in the show.
Speaker 4: He just win tonight?
Speaker 2: Which game?
Speaker 4: Wait a couple of minutes off later, I would hire the Notre Dame head coach side?
Speaker 2: Do you want to you want to draw this off?
Speaker 3: He if he wins, do you think he goes anywhere?
Speaker 2: Or if he loses, do you think he goes anywhere? He stays no matter what? Okay, I think no matter what, someone's gonna be upset for not winning. So let's have Kevin draw, No, Jesse, Let's have Jessy be mad at Kimmel. Have Jesse draw his own name. Wait, which surprise is this?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on. This is for the gift cards.
Speaker 1: This is yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, we're rolling anna draw one Busters gift card on the air.
Speaker 2: Okay, Hey, David Buster's gift card.
Speaker 4: Christina Ohio, Sergio Fernandez, congratulations Sergio.
Speaker 2: This is actually pretty cool. There's a lot of people here and that's looking at fantastic right, Yeah, great, it's a deep Dave, it is. We're still on the air. Ye always look at that bit. It's get shirt he's wearing. Yeah, the ESPN days right? No? Is that the fan after that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm so fifty three? All right, that's gonna do it for us. Uh, hey, Jesse, thank you for hanging out a David think that was amazing.
Speaker 2: Uh, thank you to all you that came out. Stick around.
Speaker 1: We are going to draw these other tickets, and then I'll never forget that time that Kat looked Jesse dead in the eye and he said.
Speaker 2: They changed things on as quick on this world. So and you every minute while you have it all right.
Speaker 1: Coming up next more music right here on ninety seven point one The Eagle. There you going, so
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get some cheeks after the sports College runt