Speaker 1: Why, hello everyone, and welcome to a brand new episode of.
Speaker 2: Like the Social Score six four was first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, you're first because you're already on the fucking podcast. You're not doing anything else. And for those that only listen to the audio that's here that he's talking about being first on the fucking Twitch chat for everything like that. But hey, we're here, and uh, how are you doing today?
Speaker 2: I'm right, it was a week I hurt my wrists. It's doing better though, ow and like slamming into my knees, it's doing better. But yeah, I mean alright for the most part. You know, I had a good dinner last night. I went to hand in Japan, which you know but listeners might not. That's a botchy place around here that we that we go to. And yeah, the last two or three times we went there, it was a Mexican chef.
Speaker 1: Well I'm pretty sure most of those places are Mexican chefs.
Speaker 2: Well, I know when we went to the Newtube Castle, it was always an Asian guy.
Speaker 1: No, we were like fifty to fifty.
Speaker 2: That's true, like you know, but yeah, it was just funny like.
Speaker 1: Or anything like that in the middle of Japan town where it's going to be like that.
Speaker 2: I got the I got something I don't normally get. Well, I got the ribbui like I normally get. But I was actually, uh Angelo, It's like, hey, what are you gonna get? Thinking about it, and he's like, oh the salmon or uh rib and salmon? I was like, closed and get the ribby and shrimp. And I was like, you know, I think I might try that. I've always wanted to try, you know, them cooking the salmon like that on there and everything good?
Speaker 1: Did they Tarioki guys? The salmon?
Speaker 2: They put the and then some garlic butter on top and let it cook. They flipped it was but there was this you think plenty of garlic butter. Those people weren't there, but uh it was. But they put the garlic butter on top. They flipped it, let it melt for a second, and then they flipped it back over and let it go, you know, sizzle in.
Speaker 3: Let it drip down the sides in the mouth and put it into my face. It's just just over fucking bookcacky, that butter all over.
Speaker 2: Only his garlic butter.
Speaker 1: Though I don't know if you know what that word means.
Speaker 2: Hooker.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm kicking my own as yees mind, she's kicking her own Assi and chent and what's.
Speaker 2: Up, mister l what's up? Cute kiddy? But yeah, uh so that was fun. That was fun, And you know tomorrow we're going to your favorite spot, the Alamo.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, to see it's a terrible movie.
Speaker 2: It's not a terrible movie, but it's about a terrible person that they they they made a like she's such a victim. But yeah, Titanic.
Speaker 1: But at least you get the unlimited popcorn, which is worthwhile for a movie like that, you know, like in that case, it's definitely like, you know, you got a three R plus movie. Yeah, you're gonna refill it once or twice, plus unlimited drinks too.
Speaker 2: I definitely think we're gonna try a different one though, because I we ate that much of that turo popcorn.
Speaker 1: It's too much for your stomach.
Speaker 2: I think, Yeah, it made my well. Like I said, I'm not a big sugary person like that. Yeah, I'm a fact fuck, but I'm not. It was never off desserts and sweets and sugary ship. That's probably why I don't have diabetes or high blood pressure.
Speaker 1: Well, high blood pressure isn't necessarily done by sugars. It's done by salt. Yeah, well more salt you have in your diet than the higher blood pressure is going to be.
Speaker 2: But you vy, you are more than invited jump on that plane.
Speaker 1: You can jump on that plane the movie theaters.
Speaker 2: Fly into San Jose because we could pick you up on the way over to the theater.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna have space since you know your brother doesn't want to drive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there'll be space.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but what is she going to sit on his lap?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Oh, there's there's room.
Speaker 2: But about Josh, Well, first of all, okay, we got this planned out. Well, there'll be room for three in the back.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: You know then mister l can sit.
Speaker 1: On Oh, sit on your face. Okay, of course that's later. But you know you can just get a plain butter one. You're not going to do like.
Speaker 2: Actually, you just put jobs in the back and then and then Alex can sit on on Crystal right on kitty. No, no, that actually be.
Speaker 1: Well, you've got the spicy ranch popcorn. I think they still have the dill pickle. You get the dill pickle if you wanted to, they don't.
Speaker 2: Stupid because it's all the same price.
Speaker 1: What's the difference, right, you should be able to just be like, hey, bottomless popcorn, what's the flavor you want now? But maybe they're re using the ball. I don't even think they reaize the ball. I think they bring you a whole new bowl when you do with the whole thing, So it doesn't make any sense. Yeah, So the Parmesan truffle was pretty good. A little salty, but that was pretty good. And I had that one, the one I had last time, which was like the special Valentine one. It wasn't with that. It was to hean pineapple and strawberry, and like when I could taste the fruit, I wanted to actually, and that one it was weird. I want want the fruit more than one of the dahan. Like the tahm was fine, but sometimes it was just like, you know, it was a little bit too much on certain piece of the popcorn. But what I didn't like was that like the powdery stuff was getting all my hands sticky, and I was just like, oh, that's the whole point.
Speaker 6: Then you go, you're supposed to is a Valentine say things you're supposed to bring someone with you, and then.
Speaker 1: You were supposed to stick your finger in their mouth. Finger, girl, just lick it on the thing. Install a mod extra seats to your car.
Speaker 2: You good.
Speaker 1: You could also have a fox lady in there bouncing.
Speaker 6: Well, that's like the vampire bat chick. I follow what I mean? I don't follow.
Speaker 1: You don't follow that the one you don't sub to.
Speaker 2: I don't sub What was I gonna say? Oh, talking about to hem, there's no way you would eat it. But when Crystal and I went to Applebee's we have you have the gift card and everything, they had a new item which were fried pickle fries. Oh they were good, but here's a problem. They basically kind of just sprinkled some of the the heen on there, but it was like also like mostly on the bottom, so you really didn't get it. Like to me, they should have had it in the batter in the.
Speaker 1: Batter or or done it right when it came out, like tossed it. Tossed it, Yeah, but you can tell it.
Speaker 2: It was just kind of like on the plate and then they sprinkled a little more on top.
Speaker 1: Because what people normally do is they just like in some of those to do it quickly? Is they fry it, throw it on there and then they sprinkle on there, rather than putting it in one of those you know, giant mixing bowls where they throw it in there like throw a bunch and then toss tossed on the toss and then put it on the plate.
Speaker 2: You don't like pickles either, kiddie, I didn't know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pickles are disgusting.
Speaker 2: Pickles are delicious.
Speaker 1: No, you can give me a nice cucumber. You can give me a nice No, it's not with vinegar. It's pickled like there's a difference between the way things are pickled versus like, you know, like pickled onions. I don't mind those, well Mexican style pickled onions because it's done in lime. Juice is all really, and that's the way it's pickled. It tastes more like lime than vinegar. It's vinegar that I don't like. That's honestly what it is. If I can avoid anything with vinegar, Like I forgot what I made. Oh, I made that like one thing for arrow for the cooking stream, which was like a slop not sloppy Joe's but whatever it was, and it required apple cide or vinegar in it. And I was just like, I don't know, but I'm like, you know what, I'm gonna make it because ro wanta me make it. And I made it and burned it most of it off, but she still had that flavor to it. So you spy a moose? Yes, he and he just left. Moose just walked away. He's looking for treats. We had a treat for him before the podcast started, so that way, now he's looking around with me and my giant fucking popcorn bucket.
Speaker 2: I knew there's more over here.
Speaker 1: Eight there's a lot over here ri going on. It's so so bad, man. I bought so I wanted to buy a small bag of Nerds on Amazon, and I was like, hey, it's three bucks, I'll buy the Nerds. I didn't realize it's the fucking fat ass size, I mean, the family size.
Speaker 2: Right for what it is.
Speaker 1: So I've got Nerds for a while.
Speaker 2: But yeah, Other than that work, we were looking for a driver and we had an interview on Wednesday and they requested, well it has to if you could please be after four. So we made it after four, and uh, one of my supervisors came down to be part of the interview. And he lives far so you know, he made a special trip down there and everything didn't show up, didn't no show Yep, what a bitch.
Speaker 1: I think in this day and age, with you know, jobs being the way that they are, that you would be you know, making your stuff out of the way, especially when you ask, like for a.
Speaker 2: Specific time and all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well and the other thing, he's gonna show up today at four.
Speaker 2: Watch. The other thing is like I've had I've had it wherever I applied for a couple of different places and another job. I got one job before the other, or the one I really wanted but more than the other. But I would still still tell the other call say hey, I'm canceling my blah blah blah or you know whatever. You know, it's just because hey, what if there's a day I'm not working through that one job and I need to go back over here, They're gonna be like, oh, this is the guy didn't even show up. Why what do you want to write?
Speaker 1: And that was the thing that I remember when I got the job they have right now, is that I actually had somebody else that where they retooled the job to actually fit what I do, and then they got back to me, and they both got back to me at the same time. But I wanted this one more, and I told the other one, well, they're in the middle of doing this, so you know, basically I kind of played each other a little bit, but I still told the other one, you know what, I'm taking another job. I'm sorry, you know, And as much as I appreciate what you guys did to do that, you know, to make it so that this will work more for what you want from me than you know, yeah, it's it's appreciated, but the other job is just better.
Speaker 2: In this economy. But other than that, just chilling and take care and shit and oh that's about it. Chill you know me? What about you?
Speaker 1: Oh, you know, got something unpleasant I gotta do tomorrow, But I gotta do it tomorrow, so I don't know what the fuck I'm gonna do. But beyond that, it's just been Work's been so weird to where it's like, you know, when you have a Monday off, you know, I always say this, like, if we're ever going to do these days and these holidays, why don't they ever just randomly show up on a Friday instead, because I feel like when you have Monday instead of Friday, you're rushing through most of the week because you lost that day at the beginning of the week, Whereas when it's at the end of the week, you kind of know what's coming, so you you work your stuff out so that you're basically set, and then your reset on Monday got again. Where this week, with everybody being off on Monday, we were just like, it's almost like everything just was piling up because a lot of businesses weren't closed on Monday, so we were expecting all these things and it was just like catch up, catch up, catch up, catch up. Until yesterday was like kind of a nice relief, like, Okay, I can kind of breathe, breathe for a little bit today, but like, just I'm so tired. So I was talking with one of the other girls that was there, and because she's trying to move into our department from what she's doing, she works with the R and D guys and she builds stuff, right, and this would be more manufacturing type job where she'd still be doing some of the similar things, but she would be going out to places and she would actually be the R and D side of one of this, or the mechanical engineering side of the R and D engineers.
Speaker 2: She sighed, she's like readout quests and.
Speaker 1: No, no, she's not an MPC. It's not what she's doing. He's just not an R and D D, not D and D. R and D yes that that type of thing. So, but she's been kind of like she's on the fence because she doesn't really get along with one of the girls that's on R side. That really is somebody that I think I told you about before. Were like when she interviewed, she showed up in like plain ass clothes, and I'm like, you don't have to get like super dressed up for me. And you know, I don'm not expecting you to come in dress or you know, to look anything, but we're looking for a.
Speaker 2: Girl in a short skirt to button undone.
Speaker 1: Even for like the materials job. The guy that I ended up hiring, right, all the people that I interviewed, the guy that ended up hiring, like I expected them to at least come in a you know, nice set of pants and at least a button up shirt. Don't have to wear a tie. Tie is a bonus, But you gotta look good for your interview, not show up in like a who Let the Hogs Out? T shirt and jeans, Like she came in a Hollister shirt and these white khakis and just looked like like not really ready for a job, right, And to me that was an automatic like negative on the whole thing. And then like the way that she was reacting in the interview, I was just like, there's so many like weird red flags that are going on here. And so this girl doesn't get along with her, partially because she's not very professional in the way that she does all this stuff. And so but she's decided that, yeah, I'm still gonna move forward with it, because it would be better for her, you know, career wise, to do something different, and she'd be able to move up and do more for what she's doing, and it even lead her into possible like managerial type role in what she's trying to do.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So, but we were talking about it, and we were talking about the different type of bosses, and what was driving me crazy this week is that I was being like micromanaged to all shit because we're trying to deal with a bigger company that we're trying to like partner with for some of our stuff. And I talked about a little bit last Friday when we had all those things like running around like crazy, but it was happening again where it was like, Okay, you know, oh, have you done this? Have you done this? Have you done this? And I'm like, have I failed you yet? Like, am I not proved myself to be super reliable and that I've walked through everything here and that I've gone through all this stuff and I did. I'm like, I'll do everything that you want me to do. It's fine, but like, get just just let me breathe for a second and let me do what I need to do. You know, Like I like what I like is for somebody say hey, I need you do X, Y and Z and then just leaves me the fuck alone and I get X, Y and Z done instead of I need you X, Y and Z and then have you done X? Have you done Y? Have you done Z? Have you done X?
Speaker 2: Is X? There?
Speaker 1: Can you make sure that you do all this stuff? And you made sure that you send it to the right place and you made sure that you did it And it's like, so it's been a lot of that type of crap this week, and there's so much random stuff going around that it's just drive me crazy and shake eye contact dressed to impress in my three interview check marks when I would interview with the hospital.
Speaker 2: Yeah you didn't read above.
Speaker 1: It not D and D and it says I agree. There's also the Cheese. Is that what you're talking about? I'm thinking about the keys?
Speaker 2: Actually did you know that? Did you know that Brian's favorite R and B singer is Alicia Cheese?
Speaker 1: Because you never say anything incorrectly?
Speaker 2: Hey, at all the region.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna make you read every single thing from now on, every single.
Speaker 2: Thing me finish. The only reason why I made that video was because you were so adamant that I didn't say it.
Speaker 1: I thought I said keys, so what sue me.
Speaker 2: If?
Speaker 1: And I was even making I even made a joke after I said no check my VOD, meaning that it wouldn't be there, you know, with the whole thing. So it's not like I was like taking it seriously or anything like that with the whole thing. But lead Cheese that that's a dumb joke. That's keysy as it is. See I can roll with the ship. But anyway, so.
Speaker 2: Why couldn't the mouse play the piano. He kept eating the piano cheese.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I just I'm gonna shoot myself. I swear to god. I don't need this ship this weekend. Don't need it at all, this stuff. But anyway, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, yeah, Michael Man getting micro managers bullshit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just fucking annoying, that's all it really is. So beyond that, it's been I don't know, trying to finish Parasita Eve before Resident Evil nine comes out, which you know, next Friday, so it'll be the following Monday that we'll start the playthrough. So and then, like, I've been thinking about it because I know that the game is able to go in between both third and first person modes, and I know that you're probably can play it all in third person mode, which is perfectly fine. But for me, I thought that I'm probably gonna do the Grace parts in first person. But I don't know if I can do Leon in first person because Grace herself, like it's not a character that i've It's like Ethan in seven and eight, right, He's never a third person for me. So for me, get jumping into that perfectly fine like I don't have the qualms of first person or third person or whatever it is. But since I've played games with Leon and third person the entire time, I just thought, huh, well, I think I'm gonna change between the two. So I think when we go into her stuff, because I feel if it's more horror, I like the horror aspect better in the first person than in the third person with everything there, and then with Leon because it is more action, kind of go with third person. But on that we were talking about that cres Stole game a little bit before we started watching somebody play it, and that looks really interesting, and like I was telling you, it kind of looks like BioShock, but with blood because everything is with that game. The whole big selling point is that blood is your ammunition, so for you to reload, you have to drain your life to do that stuff. But in the play style, it felt like it was very BioShock ish, like not necessarily the plasmids type of thing, but just the world and like some of the lore type stuff and the feeling of everything like that where it's not like level after level because the original like trailers and stuff made it seem like you're just going through it, whereas this there's a lot of exploration in different corridors and all the other little things that you're trying to find, So more like a BioShock one than the other ones, where it's still kind of like levels but not you know, not linear in the way that they are so interesting enough for the way that it is. But but I mean beyond that. I actually finished the other game that I was playing, which was that definitely not Fried Chicken, which was fine. I didn't realize that there was really nothing else after you got to that part other than okay, it's just a tycoon simulator. I'm just kind of like I might. I was thinking about starting it, and because you can turn off the story and one other thing, the one thing that drove me crazy in it is there's like police, and all the police is is that every like three or four days in the game, excuse me, three or four days in the game, the cop comes and you have to pay him off and then that's it, or else he sends his goons and they destroy your your fucking drug lab. And I was just kind of like, huh, what I One of the things I don't like is the amount of people that you can have as workers. You can only you have a cap every time that you buy space, so you have this like center part of town where your factory is, and then that's where you have to like the more you build, then the more people can work. And they don't seem like they build fast enough. But I think I've built my rooms too big, so and then for you to redo it, you have to like demolish everything and rebuild from scratch, and it's annoying. Whereas I'm starting from the beginning, I have a better idea of how to actually make money because in the game itself, like I've got like three million plus dollars and nothing to do with it. So it's kind of like I want to just figure out how to better arrange everything that's there. So it's just I thought just playing it as a tycoon game because it's it's fun. The other thing, I don't like there's enough for me to be addicted to and enough for me to like not like period by a hope, yeah you could. I wish you could in that game. Maybe they're going to expand it to add more stuff to it. But when you buy businesses and the businesses are one way that you make money. That's like a front for you selling the drugs. So you can have like a laundromat, but you have a storage room, and in the storage room is where you keep all your weed or your meth or your coke or whatever you're selling. But the deliveries that come up to the building they park at a specific spot, and if you have your storage room somewhere else, then your guys don't path that well back and forth to it. So knowing where to put the storage spot is not always clear. It's clear when there's only one drop off point, but it's not clear when there's multiple. I would I thought, oh, they'll go to either. No, they still only go into one. So I'd build it like over here, and the drop off points way over here. And it's like, well, fuck, I gotta I just built this whole fucking thing, So I gotta tear it all down so that I can build the drop off point. And then whenever you move, like structures like storage shelves, if you move the shelf, then it gets rid of everything that was on the shelf. So if it's completely filled with all your product, then moment you move it, you lose everything. That's on the shelf, and I'm just like, that's that's stupid, Like why would it do that? Like it should shend it somewhere else. So it's fun, it's still has some problems. I like the art style because the art style is a very pixel like base, Like do you remember that game three D Dot here where it's like it looks like everything's made of pixel blocks, like the way the character looks and everything like that.
Speaker 2: I feel like I've heard the name, but I can't think of it.
Speaker 1: It's that's the art style. So it looks like everything's just like block pixels, like all the characters and the buildings, and so that stuff looks really cool. I also didn't realize in the beginning too, when I was first making a specific type of meth that it needed to be pressurized, and I was like, oh, I realized that, Okay, so made the room pressurized. And then I was sending my guys in there to basically die because the moment that they would go in there, they weren't wearing the ride equipment and their heads would just fucking pop, and I'm like, why is everybody fucking dying? Then I realized that you actually had to like work up and get like a space suit, and that would allow them to go in there and actually work on that specific type of drug.
Speaker 2: He said, you move it, you lose it.
Speaker 1: You move it, you lose it pretty much. But yeah, so I was addicted to playing that and actually did the whole thing now now, Like I said, I was thinking about just starting from the beginning just to play the sim portion of it versus that. And Charlie's here. Just saw her run by and with everything, Yep, there she is up there. She can't see her on chat because yeah, she's hiding, and she's gonna go on top of the computer and probably sit there or lay there or something. It's mainly the reason why. But other than that, that's all I got for the time being.
Speaker 2: I have to regrow my beard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, body have to regrow it.
Speaker 2: Well, it was trimming it and I put the guard on there. Uh, trim to find here, trim to find here, trimmed to find here, but maybe a big ass bald spot like right here, Like nothing moved. I don't understand what the hell happened. So I, uh so I was like fuck it, just kept go tea. You know, I'm gonna clean it up to where uh it's grow back, and then I'll just kind of get it all formed to the same again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can never the guards for like, for some reason with my hair, like up here by my ear, they never cut this right. So every time I do it, and I always like panic. I have to take a brush and do it like a barber and put the brush in there and then the comb or whatever it is. I don't care about it, but it have to do like that type of thing to get it down to the level so that around here by my ear looks terrible, doesn't look terrible and overgrown.
Speaker 2: Why don't you just go to one of those hammers and nails.
Speaker 1: Oh, go one of those and spend a bunch of money when I can just do it myself.
Speaker 2: But they'll massage your face.
Speaker 1: Why are you talking about my tip? Massage your face?
Speaker 2: Learn behind you the face.
Speaker 1: Actually, it looks like you're pointing at your dick. Massage your face? Is that what you call it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? With the hotel, they'll wrap your balls in the hotel.
Speaker 1: You want the happy ending for everything. I don't think i'd want my balls wrapped in a hot towel like that. That is just not gonna be like unless you're gonna go down there and you're gonna.
Speaker 2: Shave that thing.
Speaker 1: You know, this this is the Pube Special. We're gonna make sure that you look bigger than you actually are. Do you want the forest, the magical forest? Or do you want like scorre stirreth scortch earth Please? No, I don't want a cold. I don't want a hot And like he kind of says, you kind of want like a lukewarm tower that you're gonna get that thing. I mean, they're they're very sensitive to temperature in general.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: That's why everything when it gets really cold, they kind of like stick up against your body because they want that heat. And then when it's really hot, they're like, you know, hanging out in the toilet when you're sitting on the toilet taking a ship. But that's also age too, right. But anyway, so I don't have a whole lot for the show today unless there's something that you wanted to bring up. But I do have that we're gonna play.
Speaker 2: Honestly, the last couple I don't mean it wrote to my bad. The last couple of weeks have been I haven't really you know, you're gonna announce the winner.
Speaker 1: The winner of the curling. Well it's not the Canadians.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they cheated them.
Speaker 1: Oh the pick them, Well, you know it's cute kitty. Que Kitty is the one, the one wanted.
Speaker 2: You have to praise cute kitty. I already did.
Speaker 7: There you go, kitty, now them what.
Speaker 1: Kitty?
Speaker 2: It's a kitty. I didn't say kitty.
Speaker 1: I did not say titty.
Speaker 2: The baby.
Speaker 1: It was actually a relatively interesting competition, at least for the pick them.
Speaker 2: That's what it was.
Speaker 1: Well, no, no, you know you you definitely.
Speaker 2: Did sucked ass this year. Well, we all.
Speaker 1: Had like a bunch of weeks where it was like pretty terrible and for some of us, uh for for everything that was there. So like if we looked at the league for the year, it, I mean the last week, if we did the last like we're doing performance wise, right, it was just all over the place, like in the middle of everything here. I can even show it over here. So if we were looking at all this this fun stuff, I got to put that up so make sure that I have the whole thing there. You know, Alex stayed pretty much ahead of everybody for all of the you know, entire season that was there, and a lot of us had different weeks. The funny week was the first week of playoffs, Josh and I were perfect, and then the next week I just shot the bed completely, didn't get a single one right, and Josh got one. Out of that whole week that was there, but like it just was up and down, up and down with with everybody, and and there was a giant stretch in the middle where everybody was just doing. You ended up, uh yeah, third to last. That's because you know, Rick started a little late, and then of course you know Scott, Scott starts losing and he just completely decides, oh, I can't win anymore, so I'm not gonna play.
Speaker 2: Was he in love? You sure love, because he's not making his picks.
Speaker 1: Now, But yeah, we you know it was it was picking up a little bit towards the end of the week for or the end of the year. But like I know, on my picks, there's this whole like stretch in here that's just like terrible. And for some of us, like the one thing that I like and I do like so that we do I do the week drop right, so we all drop one week of points, but The problem that that happened, at least that happened to me this year, is that my worst week drop you know, doesn't include playoffs, so I don't get to drop the zero. But I did average the entire time. So my high my lowest point drop is for some people is a good point score, right, where a lot of other people the lowest drop is a very low point and then the rest of the time they did well. So if I had one that maybe it was a little lower, maybe it'd be a little better. But I mean it was, you know, well.
Speaker 2: Like for me this year, I was trying to do different, different strategy, and honestly, a lot of my picks. It's not like I was really that it was like a touchdown or the last minute, oh reception or fumble that changed it. I was like, this close to winning so many it would just a different game. I mean, it's just the way shit goes. But I mean, like I had certain feelings about certain games, and I was damn near right. I mean, they lost, but I mean it was like I said, it wasn't like I picked this team who should be dominated by this team, and and and I picked them to win. It's not like oh they were dominating. No, they lost by like a touchdown or a field goal or something like really close.
Speaker 1: There were a lot of games that were were trap games that became really became trap games. And there were teams that, you know, even between last year and this year, you were like, oh, well they should they should still be good, and they were terrible, you know, so it was it took a little bit longer. I think the first two weeks three weeks, it seemed like everybody was on par with where it should be. The only people team that was kind of like questionable of being where they were were the Colts, because the Colts started out so strong this year and then all of a sudden they went back to being the Colts. Like later on the rest of the.
Speaker 2: Year they are we thought they where we look at.
Speaker 1: But when you look at like wins and losses, like Alex and Josh have the same win loss record seven and ninety three, the exact same one, which makes you wonder if there was something going on there with the Panks know that they're the same that we have everything, but no, no, But then like again you look at epic Rips at one seventy.
Speaker 2: One, you know, there's a camera there. Dog.
Speaker 1: No, the dog decided to move the camera. I was like, what the fuck happened? You know, I managed to get ahead of him just because I got better points than he did. You know, he got more wins than I did, but he got less points and less obvious one hundred percent play against each other.
Speaker 2: I'm just making jokes.
Speaker 1: But then if you look at everybody else below from you and everybody else, like, you know, win loose ratio is about the same.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So I just played, like asked rich so made me laugh at the either. Well for the invite, I'm like, it was emailed. We mentioned it in the hat.
Speaker 1: Were saying things and everybody stuff, you know, with all these things. So we'll do it again next year with all that stuff. And yes it's I will actually pay people out this year, probably over the next couple of months, next couple mid mid month paychecks, I will pay people off. So yeah, with all that, with everything, Oh, I am in the right button. So I was like, well, I was pressing a button to do something else because I was gonna go to other things other than that Olympics. Have you been following anything at all?
Speaker 6: I've watched a couple of things here. They're not that serious. I watched them curling, and then there was something else I watched. I don't remember what the.
Speaker 2: Haven't seen any of the figure skating or any of the say.
Speaker 1: With the figure skating, there's two barrier girls that are in it right now, one from East West Oakland and the other ones from San Francisco. So they're both supposedly doing well enough with everything that's from.
Speaker 6: San Francisco or from Santa Clara, San Francisco.
Speaker 1: No, she's not, no, oh okay, no, she's actually was born in Oakland but lives in San Francisco, and so you know she was.
Speaker 2: Born in North South Oakland.
Speaker 1: If her if her title was the San Francisco whatever it was, then it wouldn't matter.
Speaker 2: So you know, she's like a San Francisco tree.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like Chicago Bear is becoming Chicago Land or whatever it is. I don't understand that. And then the whole rumor with the Seahawks that's going around right now is absolutely nuts as well. Where well they're saying, you know that there's a couple of like tech giants that are interested in buying the team, and they don't think that Seattle is a viable place. I'm like Seattle's crowds, That place sells out majority of the time. They have such a die hard, fucking fan base.
Speaker 2: They have something called the twelfth Man for a reason.
Speaker 1: Dumb fuck, and you're gonna move him out of Seattle Like that makes absolutely no sense to me for everything that's going on, Like if that's a real rumor, and then of course, you know, the trade rumors are gonna start right now with everybody going everywhere, and they could go here, and they could go there, and you're they're gonna lose this guy and you're gonna lose.
Speaker 2: That, or we're there, you're gonna draft.
Speaker 1: This guy and you're whatever it is, like not until it happened.
Speaker 6: My biggest one was maybe because it's also part of my team, but the one the couple of stories that came out saying that Max Crosby walked up to Tom Brady and said, I'll never play another day for the Raiders, which, first of all, why the fuck would he talk to Tom Brady about that?
Speaker 2: I get it, he's a part owner. He's only been there for about what a year?
Speaker 6: Okay, so let's let's throw all that bullshit aside. He would if that was the truth, he would have talked to Mark Davis. Second of all, he's already stated that he wants to play for the Raiders. He already stated that he just how he you know, he bought his house there, his thought starting school, that's where they're gonna be. I mean, you know, of course they can always could get traded, but it wasn't be like it's not on his end saying, you know, I don't want to be there. The other thing is when the new coach showed up qu Zach, he was there, and he still goes there every day to work out and get ready for the next season. If he didn't want to have nothing to do with the Raiders, why does he go to the facility every fucking day anyways?
Speaker 2: Just the way people just try to get shot.
Speaker 1: It's the way that everything works when it comes to these things. And as you get like.
Speaker 2: My favorite ones though, are well, the Raiders should trade off doctor Crossby and the number one pick for this person and this person and then they can be revitalize of their career and this team could happen, Like why the fuck would you give up your number one pick to get the next hopefully best quarterback and in the in the in the league. And I'm not just saying because he's gonna play for the Raiders. I mean, stat wise and everything looked wise, he could be. You never know. Once again, everybody wants to clown on us for JaMarcus Russell. Go back to when he was drafted, Go back to what he was doing at LSU. All the analysts picked him to go number one and be a great quarterback in the league.
Speaker 1: Nobody knew that.
Speaker 2: It was a bum Yeah, exactly. So as much as we get clown from JaMarcus Russell and we clown on ourselves for having JaMarcus Russell, there's a there was a reason why he got drafted, So you never you never. Eric Leaf, I think his name was Ryan Leaf. Eric Leaf I think was a Viking, was he? I think?
Speaker 1: Yes? I think he was part of the three Vikings the game from Blizzard way back in the day.
Speaker 2: But like a real like yeah, but Ryan Leaf. Anyways, Ryan Leaf was picked over Peyton Manning. It was thought to be a better quarterback than Peyton Manning, and that guy didn't last what two seasons in San Diego, and Peyton Manning went on to be one of the greatest quarterbacks of all time.
Speaker 1: No, there's plenty of number one round busts.
Speaker 2: Exactly. Look at fucking brock Bernie last picking the goddamn draft has been to the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Play you can even say this right now, Look at Sam Darnold. Everybody thought he was going to be a bust and that he was a bust, and then now look what's happened with him exactly. So it's just it's a matter of just you don't know matter of where you drop, how you play, how you enter the league, how everything works out in your favor.
Speaker 2: But at the end of the day, like I said, all these people saying, oh they should trade, I saw one that said, oh, they should trade the number one pick and Crosby over to Cincinnati and they'll get another second round pick and and uh Burrow. I'm like, why the fuck would we want Burrow when I'm I'm not saying he's not a good quarterback, but he's already questioning if he even wants to continue playing in the NFL right now, right, And so you're gonna go to a team that's that's made it to the Super Bowl and the playoffs, and playoffs, playoffs, but with the shitty line that he's not getting protected with and go to the Raiders to start all over with a shitty line that we have. We still need to rebuild that line. That doesn't make any sense. Yeah, that's a lot.
Speaker 1: Where it comes from too, is that you know, you gotta you can get these players and you can do these good things, but if you don't have what's what's there, Like you don't have the right pieces, like the building the building that I think we're gonna say the same thing, like the building blocks need to be there to be able to actually give these people. Like if you have a franchise like unfortunately like the Jets, where they just have not been able to build themselves properly, and you can have all the first round draft picks in the world, but if you don't build for success around that, and you don't have the right people to help you build that for success, that team is always going to be terrible.
Speaker 2: Well, like I said, look at the build in blocks right now with the Raiders, Rock Bowers probably gonna be the next biggest tight end in in the NFL right now, you know, and there's some other ones up there still so I'm not gonna say the number one, but one of the top five. I would say at least Gentry who if he had an actual fucking line blocking for him and he didn't have Chip Kelly trying to fucking stop him from playing the way he wanted to play. As soon as he played playing the way he wanted to play, told him to kick rocks. He started all those jars he was getting, so you know, uh, and then you have if we get men uh mend thank you. I wanted to almost said Mendez for some reason. That's why I stopped myself. That's what I'm saying. That's why I was stopping myself, like that's not it, Mendoza, and get some fucking offensive with. What they need to do after they get Mendoza is get a solid offensive line, not just so good thing the powers is going to be back to hopefully they move him back to center that's where he needs to be, and get some other get maybe another veteran big tackle or something to help his blind side, and get one star receiver and you know, get this offense going. Our defense kept us in a lot of games, and our offense was ship last year. Look at our quarterback, go piece of shit Smith, G know I want to throw to the other team, to my own team Smith. Hate that guy. Anyways, let's move on.
Speaker 1: Let's move on. Was there anything else that you wanted to touch upon?
Speaker 2: We haven't.
Speaker 1: Maybe we talked about him last couple of weeks. Anything you're looking forward to before we get into the game.
Speaker 2: I will say, I'm looking forward to. Uh. I think it's the sixth, March six because isn't that Revenge of the sixth? Because as uh Finity Castle is gonna be back in the theater, I don't know about that, And I'm gonna go see it in English just time. Enjoy it more?
Speaker 1: Well, fine, I enjoyed it, just fine.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed your company. I enjoyed missing some stuff because I was trying to keep up with the goddamn reading. But yeah, other than that, non't really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know why why we release it in theaters. Why not just release it to to fucking streaming somewhere instead and just have it out there instead of trying to make more money off the damn thing. I have to really make a good amount of money, Like, okay, that's what you're doing. Like there's still that one thing. I'm still like the language, Yeah, just learn, just learn Japanese, one of the hardest languages in the world to learn.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kuni wa kitty.
Speaker 1: But uh like, I'm still like trying to figure out, Okay, how can I go see Maximum Overdrive in theaters and not feel like shit the next day? Because I that is a movie that I definitely want to see in a theater.
Speaker 2: Get a hotel, stay out there, yeah, stay.
Speaker 1: In South Yeah, drive from San Jose back here in the worst traffic possible.
Speaker 2: No, drive out there to see your movie. Stay out there, right, okay.
Speaker 1: And then drive back from San Jose in the morning.
Speaker 2: But the traffic's morning, the traffic's coming in.
Speaker 1: The traffic goes towards Facebook. That traffic when you get to no, take six ady, go the long way around.
Speaker 2: Take six eight until you get to till you get to Autumn.
Speaker 1: All I mean, you still get get stuck in all the traffic.
Speaker 2: Oh Jesus Christ. There's options, bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in one day for one night, pay to sleep somewhere else, then go sleep in your car and get robbed.
Speaker 2: Or rested. You're gonna be a nice title.
Speaker 1: Damn that wasn't one.
Speaker 2: It's stuck together. That means it's one No, it's not. You saw saving Chilvern all the nachos sticks together. That's one of.
Speaker 1: Just open the goddamn bag and taking a cup.
Speaker 2: You could have offered me when you had the bag.
Speaker 1: You're talking and I'm not interrupting you.
Speaker 2: You always what are you talking to you? Jesus Christ? Isn't that the rule? If it's stuck together, that's chaos is one piece.
Speaker 1: It's not nachos, bro And they were falling apart and you just grabbed them all and they all came together.
Speaker 2: They were that was stuck anyway, I bet you eat it would be on my side. Uncle's files, you know he wouldn't.
Speaker 1: He was on my side earlier hashtag boycott, dragonfly rain.
Speaker 2: Well that's different.
Speaker 1: And she's always gonna agree with you, so I ain't taken her word for anything. You need to not do you know who.
Speaker 2: We were?
Speaker 1: We need a non biased person to bring up their opin in chat.
Speaker 2: Mister l give us your opinion for everything.
Speaker 1: But anyway, just remember, just remember, don't be biased. If they suck their mine, well I don't think these things suck AnyWho, so good thing that we're gonna do and then we're just gonna get right into it. I don't have like fancy music, so you're gonna have to do the music yourself. Okay, this is Facebook, we're doing the Facebook price is right.
Speaker 2: Boom boom boo. But I need boom boom.
Speaker 1: So I have a bunch of items. I'm gonna share them on stream and we're gonna have we'll we'll do these and I've blocked out the pricing for everything, and so we're gonna go along with Chat can play along as well, so you're gonna guess what they are. And I did a bunch of random stuff and I even got there are three items. So there's one person that's in Chat. She is not involved in those three items towards the end because she's the one that sent them to me, so she knows what the pricing is. No, that is cute, kitty, because she gave us some stuff from Indiana and so most of this stuff this is all pretty much local to us and stuff that you find around here. And so if I remember what the prices are, we're gonna go. You know, I'm not gonna tell you, Hi, Well, I don't remember what all the prices were. I just grabbed an amalgamation of things. I blocked at the price. But you're just gonna guess what the price is. And you know you have to be closest. You know, we can get you versus chat with closest without going over in terms of the things. Now, i'd love to you ready won your nerve. So I was gonna give you some nerds, but them already, so you know for the way that it is. So you know, I'm speaking of Filipino and banadas that are here. I did not know that the right aid over there at Southland became like Filipino shopping center. Oh yeah, yeah, I had no idea. I had lunch there yesterday with a cold. No, there's a seafood city, a grill city, a jolly Bee and whatever.
Speaker 2: They have a jolly be over there. Yeah Southland, Oh, Southland.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry Southland when I.
Speaker 2: Aid you over here? No, no, I was talking about That's why that you said that, Because when I was driving by their actually to meet Crystal and Applebee's, I looked over. I said, there's a jollop there.
Speaker 1: You know, honestly, chicken is pretty good. It's not bad.
Speaker 2: I've just never had it. It's not that I wouldn't try it.
Speaker 1: I just I would not get the burger. They have burgers. They're terrible.
Speaker 2: They didn't get they do.
Speaker 1: But it's Filipino skip spaghetti, so it's sweeter. It's like a sweet sauce that they have on it. And I've had it and it's okay. I would rather do rice, but you get chicken in spaghetti. It's like going to Caesar's but just weird in the way.
Speaker 2: And he's not talking about Little Caesars. There's a chicken place around here called Caesars.
Speaker 1: Right, there's a chicken place around all right. So the first item for forbids we have to Patrick Sullis, come on down. Should I do this like I'm doing like Drew Carey? All right, Well, we're gonna go over here, and nice to meet you, Brian. Oh it's a very nice to meet you too.
Speaker 2: I'm a big fan.
Speaker 1: Oh well that's that's good. But we should really get to the games.
Speaker 2: And you signed my boobs one time at Angel's a Fear concert.
Speaker 1: No I did not, anyway, So I'll read through the description and then you're gonna try to guess what the price is based upon the description that's here and close without going over. That's that's going. So don't do your bids yet until I say place your bids, okay, And if you have any questions about it, it's all on the screen. If you can't read it, I'll read it again, all right. So these are Filipino im banadas beef or chicken. They are for door pickup only in Heyward, California. So that are fried homemade Filipino banadas. Do you want to do what for just? I think one piece because it's in the descriptions of trying to read it that's on there. I did not realize that. But there's ten piece minimum order can combine flavors, contains Pato's ground meat, onions, raisins, and seasonings.
Speaker 2: Must order.
Speaker 1: I didn't realize that we're taking that out. I must order five days in advance. So what would you say? I think that might actually be the price. But I think there is a single price that's.
Speaker 2: Up there for each one.
Speaker 1: For one, I think we're just gonna have to go to the next one. Look thirty in stock, all right, thirty dollars ten for ten homemade.
Speaker 2: It might be homemade.
Speaker 1: So we're just gonna go with the next one, so now you know what it's like anyway, So I should have double checked these. I was doing these as I was drinking last night, so don't at me for some of this stuff.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure that was one of the ones that Kitty sent you. Yes it was she see me on camera.
Speaker 1: So we have a massive Secret Layer lot of factory sealed Magic the Gathering Cards located in Cashor Valley, California, available for a public meet up. There are one hundred and nine factory sealed Secret Layers, including the original Secret Layers all the way up until a few years ago. So there is a Google doc sheet so you can see them. Only available as an entire lot, not for sale individually, and have been stored in climate controlled environment since purchased original owner for sale or everyone.
Speaker 2: Question what is secret layers?
Speaker 1: Secret layer is a is a set, that is, it's a once in a whatever time set. They're all limited and they're all ron like to a excuse me to a theme. So like, I have some secret Layer of cards that I got, but ever since the whole collectible thing went fucking wild, now people just buy them out. You basically buy them cards. You buy them through Wizards of the Coast. They they have something and they're just different artwork for special cards and sometimes like they did one point as a joke, they did My Little Pony Secret Layer where you get My Little Pony characters as magic cards. But they're not. They're based on real cards. They just have artwork of my Little Pony.
Speaker 2: That's on the question. Are they selling this as a whole.
Speaker 1: This is available as the entire lot, not sold individually. So you are buying all one hundred and nine factory sealed secret layers that are here. You don't know what they are. They are just there, but except that there is what's included is on the Google doc. But I am not going to be open. So let's see. We've got one hundred dollars. Nine hundred dollars, says mister L. I say two thousand, two ninety nine ninety nine, says Q Kitty. So it's the closest without going over with everything. So and this lot is selling for seven thousand dollars. The wind goes to solace on this one, and it was brought down originally seventy five hundred dollars. This is how ridiculous this thing is going on. How this hobby that I used to have. I don't buy these cards anymore because of how ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I knew it was gonna be ridiculously high, but I didn't want to go too high. That's why I just went with the two thousand dollars bin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So all right, next up, excuse me, We've got a Mario Kart arcade machine. This is the Mario Kart Arcade two wheels and pedals, forty nine inch display, four feet by four feet. Please, only serious people know, switch and game included. Use your own switch, thank you. Price is firm, or trade for a faster scooter. You have a faster scooter, you could just straight up trade for this. But this is a uh, this is a made up Mario Kart. I don't think this is a because they say switch not included. Unless the switch is included in the arcade version, it's it's used to power it. So we got five k from mister L and we got six thousand for from Dragonfly Rain, eight hundred from q Kitty. What do you think that the Mario Kart arcade goes for?
Speaker 2: We'll go with six.
Speaker 1: Thirty five hundred from Uncle X files success thousand, six thousand, okay from that's from Solace and the Mario cart arcade is going for six hundred five. You almost had it on the nose. Nobody wins this bit.
Speaker 2: I fear.
Speaker 1: Going all over built bit. But if you want it, it's available in al me To, California, so you can get it all right. This is a grocery market that is available on in San Francisco. So this is a mini market El Mercondito located in San Francisco. The price includes everything merchandise, refrigerators, and name. If you're interested. You can ask no games to waste time.
Speaker 2: So they're probably trying to get out of there as quick as possible, right, Uh, one dollar Bob.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it has a liquor license. It doesn't say. I'm assuming that it might if they're trying based on the whole market, say how big the place does not say how big the market is, but it is a mini market. Dragonfly ratings is thirty three thousand or k for mister l you say one million dollars? Do we have any last bids? I don't know about liquor license, so I can't tell you one way.
Speaker 2: In the thin store, the store, plus merchandise, the refrigerators, everything, plus the fact the propertyle x.
Speaker 1: Fel says twenty k Well, whether or not it's the property, I think you get the business. I bet you you're still leasing the spote for what it is. So you say one million, yeah, all right, this is going for forty five thousand dollars. That is an Uncle x files win for that one. I don't think those are walking fridges. I think there are little small fridges that you have.
Speaker 2: Oh now you tell me, oh okay, that said forty four thousand, All right.
Speaker 1: A Jack in the Box sign, Jesus used good. I have four extra arts Jack in the box signs from the older version that made up the over eight foot cube. I have smaller ones as well. This is located in Piedmont, California, which is just outside of Oakland, California. How much is the Jack in the box sign?
Speaker 2: Four hundred?
Speaker 1: Q Kitty says three Dragonfly Sys seven. Yeah, it's an it's over eight feet tall, twenty five hundred from Uncle x Files UMM thousand, one thousand dollars and the price of the Jack of box sign is three hundred and fifty bucks. I think everybody nope, Q Kitty wins. This one. She bid just under really three hundred bucks. It's only one one side of the sign. They have four of these, so if you really want a jack in the box sign, this isn't light up. I don't know. It's just what you see is what you see. It's it's in good condition for what it is. All right, we got a payphone?
Speaker 2: What the fuck? Another freshly stolen from Oakland.
Speaker 1: Oh, this one you're gonna have to get San Pablo. It's in San Pablo, California. But the price of it, I think is on the screen. I didn't realize it was down there. So this one iswo hundred and fifty bucks.
Speaker 6: So al right, I bet fifty one, Bob.
Speaker 1: All right, we've got the next level FGT Elete sim racing rig. We have something similar later that Alex found, but I like the name of it, so I kept both in so getting rid of my SIM racing rig. Everything in photos included. Main rig is the next level FGT Elite one sixty triple monitor mount is track racer. The pedals are adjustable sliding plates same as the seats. All phonetic ecosystem connected to podium DD one Tripledale twenty seven inch one hundred and sixty five megahertz gaming processors selling as a whole Low Ballers will be deleted. It's all available, so don't ask. Located in Santa Clara, and it is like new. This is a racing SIM rig six hundred. You got six hundred, we got two K, we got three K, we got four hundred, we got twelve hundred. So in the price of the next level FGT SIM racing rig is eight thousand, five hundred dollars. That means mister L wins the lot.
Speaker 2: You know, I wanted to go high on this one, but figure the other ones that I figured we're gonna be high goddamn low, So then I go lower and this one's goddamn high.
Speaker 1: It is ridiculous. That's what Facebook Marketplace is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: For some of this candy.
Speaker 1: So so far we think we got q Kitty with two, mister L with one, and you with one. That's what we've got. For scores, somebody keeps scores in chat so that I can remember maybe looking at dragonfly range should be right in the other we have a super checks bubble hockey table. I love these things. When you used to go to ice Creamer, speaking of which they'se stab one there. It's good use super Check's table. All piece are great condition and work well, but the battery is dead and needs replacing. This is located in Diable, which is outside of Danville. Qkitty keep score. We got mister L two hundred from Cute Kitty, two fifty from Dragonfly Rain four four hundred do we have? This is the It looks like it might be an og one, but the battery is dead there Uncle x files, It is a dead battery, is what they're saying. Got drunk one night with this and a few friends. Great night. I love playing these things. They didn't They always were like sticky whenever you moved it back and forth, like they get stuck and not. In the thirty five hundred from Uncle Expiles, what was your bid?
Speaker 2: I don't remember four hundred four hundred.
Speaker 1: That's why I thought it is twenty five hundred dollars. So, uh, you are the winning bid because Uncle x files bid over two. Uncle x files bid thirty five hundred. Close but no cigar foosball was great. This is bullshit.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Next, we have a twenty eleven Toyota Camri. The reason I peak this because the condition is used fair full blood of twenty eleven Toyota Camri. All doors are in great shape, interior is good as well. Couch engine transmission. This is located in Richmond, California, where you'll get.
Speaker 2: Robbed for your car that you're getting dropped off in to pick that up.
Speaker 1: So this has got two. Now they're Q Kitty, thank you, an uncle ex spouse does have one. It's not a salvage title.
Speaker 2: It just says for what it is, eight hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred bucks, four hundred twenty bucks from Q Kitty.
Speaker 2: I'm sticking with my eight.
Speaker 1: I you know, I don't know all this information. Every the piece of information got us on the screen oncle x files. Is it paid off? The fact that this is fair is what drives me great. And unfortunately this is a trick one because this is only one dollar. That's all they have. The price con or.
Speaker 2: This is a we want you to come out there to you just Robbie. No, that's what we're gonna Robbi Richmond. Please, I A'm driving a Richmond.
Speaker 1: Is probably make an offer. That's probably what it really is because they have to be I think for at least one dollar on Facebook marketplace for what it is, we got Mike Tyson Nintendo punch Out frame display, dual authentication JSA plus Fitterman Sport. This isnt new, It's on a knockout piece of boxing and gaming history featuring the legendary Mike Tyson. This custom frame display shows the iconic Nintendo punch Out scene hands signed by Tyson and Blue Ink.
Speaker 2: I have that same picture with that signature, by the way you do. And my cousin got it for me. He was when he was in Texas, I think for one of his Electrician con things he has to go to. Uh huh, there was another thing there where he was there and he signed it. Oh nice, he got it signed for me.
Speaker 1: All right, So we got three k. This is and is not being sold in the game stores. It's all on Facebook market pace place. I'm having stupid questions. It's all on the screen, stupid. Remember there are no stupid questions, only.
Speaker 2: Stupid people, only stupid. He does.
Speaker 1: One thousand from Dragonfly, five k from q Kitty.
Speaker 2: Just trying to think what.
Speaker 1: Tyson eleven dollars and seventy four cents. It's approximately eighteen point five.
Speaker 6: Plus the controller marks from uncle x files.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna go too high.
Speaker 1: Well, you know every twelve twelve hundred and the actual retail price on Facebook mark Place is two hundred and thirty nine bucks. Nobody wins. You're just buying the signature. Yeah, this signature is not worth a hole.
Speaker 6: But I'm just thinking, yeah, I'm saying what I think they would be trying to get for the frame. Plus they have a controller in there, yea, and all the outline that they added, because mine's just the photo.
Speaker 1: Now, now if they put the if they put the Nintendo cartridge in there too, you know.
Speaker 2: I have that too too. I could probably do that.
Speaker 1: This is lord Z. This is the lord Z Power Ranger's helmet lord Z Power Ranger helmet from Power Ranger. Slightly dusty, but in excellent condition. I bet fifty wearable voice changer and helmet works just sitting on my shelf. Excellent for any Power Ranger fan out there. Fifty bucks are best offer. I saw that on there.
Speaker 2: That's not bad though, fifty bucks for that.
Speaker 1: And I have to get this one good thing. I got it of these. This is in Elseabronte.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, they'll ship it.
Speaker 1: Good thing. I checked some of these while was drunk last night and when I was not going through fifty bucks. Well, how about this one. This one's not that. This is a power Ranger three D printed Red Ranger helmet, and this is one just for a practice for different helmet. He did, so this one's taking up space raw print. Don't drink in Facebook mark.
Speaker 2: One hundred and fifty.
Speaker 1: We got forty bucks, got two hundred and fifty.
Speaker 2: I would say two hundred, but I'll go one hundred fifteen hundred and fifty two.
Speaker 1: One from mister l uh in Dragonfly you gott a you gotta a bid here, colexpoles suck it all right, uh going once, going twice, three times the charm and it is twenty five bucks. Everybody over bid.
Speaker 6: I'd never go on Facebook marketplace. I just figured twenty five bucks. We got something like that's gonna be less than what he paid for the materials.
Speaker 1: Alone, probably, but we got something for Dragonfly rain here all the chat. We have the cat carry sweatshirt. It's a sweatshirt. It is new, and a sweatshirt with a pocket for your cat. This is an Excel and Walnut Creek.
Speaker 2: Or you go to Amazon.
Speaker 1: This picture looks like it was fucking ripped from Amazon or some AI bullshit there. That cat does not look happy and does not look real.
Speaker 5: Me.
Speaker 1: We got forty bucks s ten min twenty five time we got ninety five dollars twenty five twenty six, so we got forty sixty twenty six? Mister, l are you ninety five on this one? Or was it the last one?
Speaker 2: Fuck you edo twenty six? I said twenty five. I changed mine to twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Yes, ninety five on the hoodie, okay, ninety five in the hoodie, I see venom twat David Scott Waffle. He's gonna bet twenty five cents on this one, and it is thirty bucks, so twenty six bucks. Fuck you can carry your little ghosty around all the time and you feeze all right. That's uncle X files will two all right. Next on the dock, it is the legendary Jack Tatum, the Assassin, steined Oakland Raiders full size football. And this is a new This is the Assassin. Jack Tatum signed Oakland Raiders final size football.
Speaker 2: How much they joined Facebook in two thousands.
Speaker 1: They did join in Facebook in two thousand and seven. But you don't know who the seller is because I'm blocking in their ass.
Speaker 2: Out it chips.
Speaker 1: For eleven dollars and seventy four cents. How much would you send a spend for the Jack Tatum signed football.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go forty bucks, all right, forty bucks.
Speaker 1: We got fifty bucks from Dragonfly Rain, we got two hundred from mister l I'd pay them five k to burnet, says Uncle lex Files. One cent says cute Kitty, one dollar says Venom.
Speaker 2: Oh no, he's I think the chief ist bet you can do is a dollar.
Speaker 1: You can bet. You can't bet a cent. You have to bet a dollar on these things?
Speaker 2: Do we have?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take your five k bid a dollar twenty all right? This goes for three hundred and ninety nine dollars. Two hundred dollars is your winner. With mister rell As, I can hear him in the background going, let's go.
Speaker 2: As now he is up there three You're right he would be saying that I will never go on the prices, right. I could tell you that right now.
Speaker 1: All right now, From the other spectrum of things, how much is the forty nine ers? Jerry Rice signed authenticated photo. This product is a twenty by sixteen inch NFL officially licensed photo of Jerry Rice, signed by the player himself. The autograft is authenticated by the official lincensed NFL, making valuable collectors side for fan of football, especially those who support the San Francisco forty nine ers. Produced in the US, the original piece captures a piece of NFL history with one of the greatest players to ever grace the field. Eight hundred, we got eight hundred. We got four hundred. You'd be terrible at the price is right too, Yes, you would be five hundred here for qte Kitty. Uh, you're gonna have to take another bid there. It's either going to be four ninety nine or five oh one if you want to do Oh. Q Kitty came in first with a five O one. Okay, so Dragonfly Brain stays at five hundred dollars and uh any other bids A one to twenty from Uncle X files, three fifty five oh two, five O two from Venom and the actual retail price is four hundred and fifty dollars, meaning that mister l is the one that gets the win on this one. All right, We've got about ten more. Holy shit, well not maybe not that many. Five more sorry, five more because it's it's two per all right. This is the one that Alex cannot bid on because she sent it to me unless she forgot how much of this? But I the name because the high end flight simulator cockpit setup, the win Wing FA DASH eighteen thrust Master of all, first of all FA eighteen. Uh. This is a used good. This is available in Fort Wayne, Indiana selling a high end flight simulator cockpit setup.
Speaker 2: Oh and I bet fourteen hundred.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fourteen hundred or better offer. I didn't even see that there too, God damn it. Fourteen hundred. Yeah, well it was originally eighteen hundred. Again, this is me, but it is the thrust Master, all right. This one definitely crap. Does not have it on there. Craps table fourteen inch or fourteen foot casino style pickup only listed in Hunterton, Indiana. We don't even drunk this more, NOI I wasn't. I wasn't paying attention. Craps table fourteen foot casino style. This table comes out to east Side Cannery Casino, Las Vegas. Table has new layd on it. Overall size is one hundred and seventy inches by sixty two inches. The rail is about one piece at it's one hundred and seventy five pounds, one crapstick, one set of dice, one dice bowl, laminars on off by lay and two on off pucks. The fel tables one point five inches of plywood and about two hundred and fifty pounds two separate legs on a cross beam for the best price, or we can deliver up to sixty hours away for about two dollars and fifty cents a mile.
Speaker 2: Twenty five hundred, twenty five.
Speaker 1: Hundred from Solas. We got four thousand from there from David Twatt's Scott Waffle, five thousand from Dragonfly, five thousand and one from Uncle X files, and two thousand from mister Allen. What was yours again? Five twenty five hundred and the actual retail price for this craps table is five thousand, five hundred dollars, meaning that five thousand and one is the winner that goes to Uncle X the fucking shoes. If we were doing this like real game show wise there are multiple people here, I would go in a row and then start with the next person there, so I actually want to do. I think I'm gonna try to put together a game show like not be it be like that, but actually be a stream thing and actually like use Discord or something. I got to figure out how to do Buzzers.
Speaker 2: We've got to get angry Dad in there. Actually Dad that Jeremy about that, because we did that for an episode with Buzzers. Yeah, and he can reset it and whoever clicks at first.
Speaker 1: And will let you know who was who was the butter? Okay, well, good look at that, all right? Next up on the list, hopefully there's not price in here. This is a nineteen eighty eight Chevrolet Corvette convertible that is two D the two wheel drive. What does two D mean? It's a nineteen eighty eight C four convertbible X condition for being almost forty years old. Original top in excellent and there's more information. The interior is black. It is an automatic trevransmission, and it only has fifty one thousand miles on it.
Speaker 2: Over two D. Okay, Yeah, I thought I was a description a two door. Yeah, that's why I was trying to see where you read that. I was like, what.
Speaker 1: This is something that Alex actually wants.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is one of the ones from Indiana.
Speaker 1: We got twenty k from Yes is from Indiana. It's one hundreds in Indiana, twenty k from Venom, six k from mister L. Dragonfly is three K, nine k from Uncle x files. Twelve thousand, twelve thousand dollars and this is nine thousand hundred dollars at a steal. That means that Uncle x files gets another point. So I think that what are the current scores? Uh, my lovely assistant in chat, you.
Speaker 2: Know what you win? You know you win. You have to do a hour long stream.
Speaker 1: You win a trip to Sonny Tiawana Donkey shows. I think Uncle x files and mister L are tied or Uncle x files is winning by one. You've got at least three points. Uncle x files at least three. All right, So that was the end of the stuff from Indiana. What oh, you can hang out with Kink Kelly guy. All right, We've got the Pineapple costume onesie for Adults XL. This fun, cute and super so comfy Pineapple costume for adult size XL. It is unisex soft plush material with front zipper and side pockets. Fun for parties Halloween are just round you around the house clean like new condition only worn once Andy comes in the upside down variety? Will any pineapple can be upside down if you really want to be? How much would you pay for this, dude pineapple costume?
Speaker 2: Onesie? You can see nine and pineapple outfits you could. This is only for one right? Uh?
Speaker 1: We got this is for only for one costume. Yeah, this lady's face scares the ever loving shit out of me. By the way, that look that that is Stepford Wives bullshit going on over there. But we got thirty dollars from Venom, we got twenty six from Uncle Xbel's, fifteen from Dragonflying Rain, forty nine ninety nine from mister l and cute Kitty with a sixty nine ninety nine bid.
Speaker 2: What do you bid? Thirty bucks?
Speaker 1: Patrick Solis thirty bucks and I think you guys probably all overbid because I think this is ten dollars. Technically it's free because they could not sell it for ten bucks. So you better jump on this now. It is door pick up that you're gonna get on this.
Speaker 2: Along with Stavi's and fleas in a sile of scurvis.
Speaker 1: All right, we are down to I believe the last one here and this is a WAA nine point sixty eight Kingdom Hearts re Chain of Memories with Collectible Artwork for the PS two. It is an action RPG. It is everyone ten plus. It is a nine point six a Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories Collectible with artwork. How much is this going for on the Facebook marketplace? Ten dollars, says Venom seven, one hundred says mister L. Six K says Uncle x files ten ks says cute Kitty.
Speaker 2: Nine point six.
Speaker 1: While you're looking at that four hundred four hundred, says there Dragonfly. The dragonfly says okay, yeah, this is the last one. Just making sure all right? You can't bid twice or do you rebid tick k? Never mind, you bid ten and k. So the actual retail price of this WATA nine point six A plus Kingdom Hearts Reach Chain of Memories of Collective Artwork is four hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: What did I say? Uh?
Speaker 1: I think you said four hundred, didn't I were you're at four hundred? I thought you were more that you're like six?
Speaker 2: Did I say six or four?
Speaker 1: I think you said six? But otherwise the winner's venom at ten bucks. Pat said four hundred. He did say four hundred. Okay, so exactly Patrick got the actual bit. That means, I've got a surprise for you over here. It's nothing, get the fuck out of my house. But still for this, for this game, the winner actually would be Uncle x files winning the game with four points out of everybody. So that's uh, that's a Facebook.
Speaker 2: Venom, you say, bs.
Speaker 1: But but he actually got the price, right, I missed. I was insure.
Speaker 2: But also you got to realize how the most of those things can be, how expensive they can be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was expecting some of that stuff to be really ridiculous. I tried to look. The thing was, if I bet you have I expanded the area out further, I probably could have got weirder stuff, but there's still a lot of random ship. The car was fucking killed me though, we should that be fucked up because I had already been drinking for a while and then I saw that fucking car and I start busting up laughing the fact that it was just a dollar and it said condition fair, and it's fucking gorillas on the ground, the tires, the rims are dead, be alf the bids so you can have it. So but yeah, I could. I could definitely do this again and make sure that I hide all of the pricing, read through the articles properly so that way you don't skip through a couple. Hey, it's my first time doing this fucking thing, but I hope you guys had fun. But and I also like to do it next time where we maybe we could do it. We can actually maybe get the PTO guys on it. Maybe you do one on a call and then everybody can do bids and actually do it properly. Yeah, a little next time. Hey, I tried to find them, but Facebook marketplace doesn't necessarily have sex toys. Well, I could go to eBay, but eBay pricing is kind of I just I think people are a little less delusional on eBay and they're a little more delusional on Facebook. That's why I was kind of going with with that stuff. The Vagina Thruster five thousand online garage sales too, that might people expanded to three hundred miles range. Yeah, I could do it. I could look look further what it is. We could do it. We could do the Fresno price is right, just look for everything in Fresno. Just usey nothing but use knives all over the place.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so my former prison toothbrush shank much.
Speaker 1: Oh god, there's a knife in the chat. Everybody run. But nonetheless, thank you guys for for joining us for this episode. Uh I hope you guys had fun. It was a little bit shorter than normal. But you know something that we normally don't like playing little games every now and then with everybody. But Patrick, do you have anything that you want to tell people about?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean you're not talking about plugs.
Speaker 6: I am talking about okay, So as far as my plugs go, Yeah. Solo sixty four on YouTube new video up check it out.
Speaker 2: Souls of the Score sixty four on TikTok new video check it out, and you can check me out also up the other podcast, Nice of the Game Table podcasts kbgtpodcast dot.
Speaker 1: Com where they are not live, they just record it and put it out true dead and so as for the podcast, you can find it on all podcasts and platforms. If you are not listening there already there are you know, all our normals. If you have any suggestions, go to IBLT podcast at gmail dot com or if they're trash suggestions just right into the dumpster that's outside. Set them to uncle x file, send them telling collex files that's right, and then all the other socials, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube to all that other fun stuff. As for me, Tiner Score Team to Score podcast, Twitter, Terrible Terrorist, Blue Sky app. I'm not sure what the next movie is going to be because I did not pick a movie out for it yet, and I'm probably gonna do that. So you have to listen to the mini episode of the Terrible Terror podcast and that'll tell you what movie I am watching for next week. I'm trying to find maybe something in the vein of like Hard Eyes, which was a lot more fun than I thought it was going to be, but it was. It definitely was that tight rope of romance, rom com and trying to be a slasher movie.
Speaker 2: Pride in Prejudice of Zombies.
Speaker 1: Was that even turn into a movie? I think that's just a book. A movie did they turn into me?
Speaker 2: It was out in the theaters.
Speaker 1: I thought they just did Pride and Prejudice again in the theater.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, it's Pride prejud Zombies.
Speaker 1: I know that it was a book, but it was, but I don't think i'd I I'm not sure if I'd sit through that one. I loved Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter though, so yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, you know, really fake email them to us? But don't you have some.
Speaker 1: I did? Yeah, they did New Pride Prejudice they did twenty sixteen. You're right. I was surprised that they actually did it. And she's slaying zombies. I guess I just did. Never heard about it, mister Darcy.
Speaker 2: Did you bring my favorite sword? Now?
Speaker 1: I guess so? But nonetheless, all right, that's that's it. So we'll see everybody out there in uh our wonderful world of twitch chat for what it is, and then for the you know, everybody else. Nothing else more to say, but yeah, and peace, bitches.
Speaker 5: And business. The future we wished for, constant fighting all the time.
Speaker 4: Was this the peace we wanted?
Speaker 5: You'll get yours before I get month?
Speaker 4: Can we stop what we created?
Speaker 2: Before?
Speaker 4: And draws near?
Speaker 5: Humanity is at its end as insanity is disappears.
Speaker 4: No longing down the piro it So this wind falls down my face. No wait, I'm not being y'all. Live this dokness clop my my contest will not feel afraid. A co feel turns choice that I have made. I can't hear one metal churning in the spaces in betwork.
Speaker 8: I hear the voices crying out the marks of machine.
Speaker 4: There's no line to this document from I have from this scene. They're only there was some places I couldn't red be just some face, so we lost everything. I sast my friends and family. There is a little here. Just take a grave and lay amazing.
Speaker 2: Now I'm looking men down.
Speaker 8: The barroom by five the slight falls in my face and knowing I'm not being alive, darkness closed my mind, my heartstill not be afraid.
Speaker 4: I'm come to to sir sas with the source says that I have made. I can hear the metal surnay in the space they said went swinging. I can't hear the boy climbing down the box and the machines, and they march are side, leaving no one live. And they march leaving no one of live. And they march side, leaving no.
Speaker 5: So now just sit and hide, waiting for the world to end. There is no more life here, no more words to a land. Once I pull this trigger.
Speaker 4: It will all come to And it's not a question of now but only of where when there is no light in darkness, no on myself, bring in, may I know the world is happening. Just let me lay down in my leaving Now I'm looking to the barrel of this load, and forty five the slight falls down my face and knowing no, not being alive. This dog has clapped like my my horse has to not being afraid. I got to sort what these short story said I have made.
Speaker 8: I can't hear the metal sturning.
Speaker 4: In the space says that its lead. I can't the voices crying down the march of that LASSI