Speaker 1: Welcome, welcome, Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Five four.
Speaker 1: Three two one zero dire wave.
Speaker 3: Us something.
Speaker 1: Dire wave. The scientific method cannot justify the scientific method. Therefore itself is a dogmatical physper.
Speaker 2: Submissions stop stop stop.
Speaker 4: Stop, stop, stop, stop, stop stop stops stop stop stop stop stop stand ins.
Speaker 5: In the sticks and stop stop stop s s.
Speaker 6: S s s.
Speaker 7: Stop stop stop stops stop, stop stops stop stop stops, snow stops shot.
Speaker 3: Start shop stop s chang.
Speaker 1: The Brazienski model, the take the craft model, is much more interested in the incremental, slow, killed Fabian approach to bringing the technocracy into being. So they're not going to send the Homeland security troops to round you up and put you in a FEMA camp. They'd much rather promote everybody being in national video games, the Disney ulog, the virtual reality and all this kind of stuff is in much better FEMA camp in your home. They don't need the FEMA camp. It's it's too messy, it's a big ordeal. Uh and it's all the nonsense of all the patriot crap on the radio.
Speaker 3: That's not gonna happen.
Speaker 1: They don't need to the The shadow of the global government is already here. And as we said that, it's in the latter stages of the mopping up process to move it into the next phase and ig between two ages of the next age.
Speaker 6: And you hear from me all.
Speaker 8: You can bear the now listening to the diary wave, you can hear me now wench made Joe Oblivian.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there we go. Yeah. See you have to switch between all these different audio things blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 9: So I don't want you to hear beautiful things that I hear right and dire way, that's whe die way.
Speaker 3: You don't hear that.
Speaker 6: We're gonna stay.
Speaker 1: Welcome, welcome, which made j of O blievey boy, we're daring of y'all.
Speaker 6: Get to.
Speaker 1: Bye great ze.
Speaker 9: All that word salad is just part of my wizardry.
Speaker 10: Yeah, what's up? Oh, I'm just on the phone. I'm talking to the wizards talk yeah about to.
Speaker 6: Kick and come a stall here, say called Tario, come to me, my son jump up that yeah, really.
Speaker 1: Problem crime, Why that's right, don't tire way, we're not kicking. I got to hear the.
Speaker 5: Song.
Speaker 6: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Soldiers of oblivion.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to die away down.
Speaker 1: I had a good song I was going to sing. It was great during the first few minutes, and then the microphone. What doesn't you have to switch it over in the mixer. Blah blah blah blah blah. The riddle of live streaming. You know, it's different when you have people on. You have to switch everything over when it's just me, So it's different. All right, Welcome to the Conan Show. Damn it. I had the best Pagan Conan song and it worked so good with the doarwave. I'll just have to sing over the doorwave and upload that separate or upload that. As the intro to Conan Kanan Conan, somebody said, are you doing an episode on Conan O'Brien and I said, no, Conan, the old barbarian, that's what you mean. Yes, So we're gonna start with the stinkball Red Sanja Read Sanja was a terrible movie. It ended people's careers. It was a bunch of dirt, a bunch of nonsense. And we're gonna start with some of the cool movie facts about Red Sanja. It was a giant disappointment. Cost eighteen million dollars and it made seven million, and it was released on the same day as Back to the Future. Bad idea, right. It killed the careers of the two screenplay writers, George Fraser and Clive Exton. You're out, You're done. You have a twenty million dollar bomb that makes seven. You're out now.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: This was supposed to be the third in the Conan series, but it was so difficult to get this made that it just ended up being a big disaster. U there was a steamy affair between Arnold and Bougitte Nielsen. Arnold then dumped her when they got back from filming. I think this was filmed in Mexico. Yeah, no, no, I'm sorry, this wasn't filmed in Mexico. I don't know where this one was filmed, but it's Conan the Destroyer that was filmed in Mexico, which was being filmed at the same time as Doune, hence the day Lorentis Film Company connection. You see. But Arnie dumped Brigitte after their steamy affairs, and then Brigette came back and married Stallone. This is accredited nineteen eighty five with killing the Sword and Sandel genre for many, many, many years. I don't know what the next Sword and Sandal hit would be Lord of the Rings. I don't know. Not much in the nineties Sword and Sandal that I can think of that was successful. Remember First Night I was a bunch of junk. Remember that? Remember that Dragon movie with Sean Connery that was awful. Anyway, Arnold is on record supposedly, now this is just from movie facts. I don't know if this is true, but it's funny, right, it makes for a good a good story. Arnold is on record saying that he has no pride in this film, and he claims that when he was disciplining his children, he would actually punish them for their misbehavement by making them watch Red Sonja. That's pretty good. That was one of That's one of Arnold's best jokes. I'll have to give him credit for that. Let's see, Yeah, we did that. So when he started dating Maria Shriver, she married Slash Stallone and that didn't last very long. And then the villain sandal Bergmann, who is a wine grandma. Now it was the hero. She was the blonde lover to Arnold in the first one. So that's some neat movie facts. We're gonna be including the neat movie movie facts section, just to spice it up a little bit so that we're so that we're not typecast. I can't be typecast. That's the guy who does esoteric movie reviews.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: She has savage red hair. According to the movie of description savage. She grows up in a savage land. She is a pagan shield maiden of Alcyrie. Where is Vargue? Is this does varga fan or is this Hollywood destroying the legitimate honor and history of the Aryan shield maidens clam It takes place during the Highborian Age, which is a fictional creation of the comic book from which it arises, which comes from the Hyperborean mythical ancient Greek lands, the lands of the North where the giants come from, right where gigantic r Martin's come from the Land of the North. Vengeance shall be yours, right, This is what they tell the spirits of the Valkyrie's I guess bridget Sonja when she's raped and pillaged by the forces of the evil Queen. Now, this is such a cookie cutter plot that it's quite literally the same plot as Conan, But they just stuck in the red headed chick right, and of course it's very subtle. But did you notice that the queen, the evil witch Queen, is a lesbian. She's an evil witch lesbian queen. I never caught that until this last viewing. And Sonya has a mullet. This is kind of a mullet, I guess, but both Sonja and Conan have the same do red mullet. We see a weird cult just like in Conan rehash that right, and it's they're concerned with the destruction of the talisman. The talisman is a glowing green volleyball that is able to create worlds. This is the white bitch Starbucks cult, the white bitch wine Mom Starbucks cult. I don't know why. They're all white bitches. And they have the Talisman of the Highest Gods, the God of the Gods, the Creator's talisman. But the talisman has become too powerful and so the priestesses decide to destroy it. Now, this is interesting because this is an obvious gnostic theme, right that the ability to create worlds is merely just some advanced technology, and that will eventually have this advanced technology. But here it's a bunch of white bitches that got the control of it. Right now, if they have the ability to create worlds, why don't they just create a world where there's no lesbian witch queens. That's my first logic question for the logic of Red Sun Job, because we then see, in the midst of this ritual of the destruction of the Talisman of creation, the witch Queen, the lesbian witch queen, shows up and she's ready to steal the talisman for its power. But why didn't she just steal the talisman the day before the destruction ritual? I mean, if you knew that there was the talisman of power to create worlds, why wait until the day that it's going to be tossed into the abyss to hijacket. Anyway, So the eighties, by the way, they really enjoyed glowing green things and glowing blue things. Eighties blue lightning and glowing green orbs and talismans and goo. If you remember John Carpenter's Prince of Darkness, the substance of evil, the substance of evil itself is glowing green goo. Slimmer is glowing green goo. No one can touch it, touch it, touch it except the women and particularly the virgins and whatnot. Right, Well, I'm not sure what this means there's obviously a sexual undercurrent to all of the conin series. I don't know why. No one can touch it, but that's what the mythology of this world is. No one can touch it. Now again, I don't see why. If you can create worlds, you don't just create a new world without the lesbian witch queen. By the way, not PC. This is not PC. Evil lesbian witch queens should have every right to steal winch maidens if they so desire. So this is BC. That's not PC. However, as we'll see in a moment, Red Sanja will actually be quite PC, so there will actually be some BCPC and some BC opp in the midst of the BC n PC. Anyway, I don't know what it means. Somebody was asking me what is the symbolism in this film, and I said, I don't know. Hi, Borea, Uh, we learned what you see. Let me skip the Hyboria note. So we learned that she hates men, right, she's been raped and mistreated, maltreatment, and so she is a social justice warder. She's read Sonya Justice Warrior. She's a Sonya Justice Warrior. And even her pie May looking handler tells her. You can't hate all men, dude, Sonja, that's just not gonna make you happy. I'm gonna pull him up for you here. Uh is this guy an inspiration for pie May? He sure looks like it. Let's see. Oh man, I hate it when the JPEGs won't work in the damn Now I'm gonna do this blah blah blah blah, climb kill some time with a good I put my sword in my mouth, locker down, barbarian. I picked my teeth with a sword.
Speaker 6: Dog.
Speaker 1: So her handler, just like Arnold, has an Asian Eastern handler. Racious. That's racious, Okay? Is that time? It looks like.
Speaker 6: And then.
Speaker 11: Yeah, oh come on, this is so stupid. Where's our gap? Where are gap?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I know here? We got pay may? Yeah she. If you're gonna learn the ways of the Far East, be sure it's under the tutelage of a guy that looks like that, because if you look like that, you know your ship. Dude. Don't you think I do? Now? So he counsels Sanjaw, not the hate man. And really she's just waiting to be conquered by a stronger man because when she meets Arnold after she finds her lovely Asian sidekick. Lovely Asian size sidekicks were very token in the eighties. Short round right goonies shot around John Right. There's a cute little Asian sidekick in this one, kicking butt.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: He's called Prince sounds like Prince Tart. I'm not sure what his name. Prince Tarn I think is the name, but it sounds like he says Prince Tart. Then concern h Conan. What's interesting is Conan's concerned with consent. That's what I found most fascinating about this is that Conan doesn't just have his ways with this winch Mage. He asked for consent, and that's respectable that Conan would have some bc PC and he respects Sonya Justice Warrior. And then I thought the movie is driven by the mcguffin, right, the talisman. And then I thought, if talisman's are mcguffins, does life have a mcguffin. That's something I want you to ponder. That's the only takeaway from red Sonjohn A stink bomb. That's it. That's all we have from red Sonja. It's only entertaining if you're in the mood for a bad movie. Next we move to Conan led Destroyer, Conan excuse me, yes, Conan of the Destroyed, another stink bomb. The only good film in these is Conan the Barbarian, which is pretty good for what it is, right, I mean's goofy, but it's good, and it has the most esoteric stuff, the most interesting stuff, and we can thank the great Oliver Stone for that. Although there's some interesting facts about Oliver Stone's Conan that I will relate to you in a moment that I didn't know. Fifteen things you probably didn't know about Conan the Destroyer. It's based on the nineteen fifty eight film of The Vikings, and so for this part too. In the Loose Trilogy, director John Millius went and hired Richard Fleischer, who directed The Vikings. The original script had numerous changes. It wasn't the movie that everybody thought it was going to be. It kept changing, and it was filmed in Mexico to cut down on costs. At the same time, out of the day lo Renis Production company as David Lynch's nineteen eighty four Dune. I thought that was really neat. There are some similar characters in different roles between this trilogy and Dune Allivia to Albo. The Princess was thirty team when the film began. Wilch Chamberlain is in this. If you don't recall Wilt Chamberlain, who of sleeping with twenty thousand women fame supposedly. No, that's sure. I believe that. But that's that's the That would be like three hose a day for twenty years. Yeah, I'm not sure I believe that anyway, if you want to. By the way, if you're enjoying this show, be sure and follow me. I need followers, right, be sure and follow me on my my Insta. There's my insta for you nerds out there. If you haven't followed my insta.
Speaker 11: Follow it.
Speaker 1: Yes, there's boiler room tonight. If you're not Wench Maidens, Wench Nerds, there will be a boiler room tonight. This also has Grace Jones, by the way, from View to a Kill Fame, as we discussed in View would Kill. So there's our lovely couple there. This was at the same time that Arnold got his dual Austrian US citizenship the day that filming began, and this actually during the filming, and this actually helped destroy there being any Conan three because Arnold was too busy moving into politics by the time there was going to be in the late nineties and early two thousands Conan three. And lastly, here the Raiders of the Lost Arc Nazi who gets knocked into the propeller if you remember that scene, is the same guy who plays I'm on Toss the Magician, who looks like Alan Moore by the way, a bald Alan Moore. He has the same little magician's clause that Alan Moore has. Let's see. So moving on here, Andre the Giant plays the Daygoth creature, which is interesting. I didn't know that little cameo by Andre the Giants. The monster was a creation of the people that made e t and there was going to be Oh yeah. Another reason there was going to be a sequel was Creditor foiled Conan three. Interesting. If you're a fan of eighties movies and B movies, you'll like this kind of stuff because there so the third Conyan this is crazy that was going to be made was turned into Cole the Cronker. If you've seen Cole, that awful B movie which I think Riff Tracks has done. Coal now or they were going to do Cole. That was the last live one I think they were going to do. I think they've done it Cole The Conqueror, which has a early Liam Neeson spot in that film. Liam Neeson is one of the one of his early roles. Call the Conqueror is the original screenplay for Conan three. The third Conan was going to be done again in two thousand and two. It would have been called King Conan Crown of Iron and it would have been the Wolkowski sisters to direct it. So no Conan's and we'll quickly move through this. And because this movie is for shipbirds, dude, it's a shipbird movie. It is terrible. It was also believable. No, I think it made money. I think you And that's what see Arnold could make movies make money. That was part of the reason why Arnold was. They knew he could carry the plot and not the plot excuse you definitely can't carry that. They knew he could carry the money. And so he actually wasn't a big part of Red Sonya, but they brought him in and shot scenes to put him in, to make him a character to help salvage what they thought would be a box office disaster, which it was interesting facts. I love all this stuff, very fascinating. And he's actually put into the poster when he has this very small role, but he's put into the poster to beef up the box office. This was still the age when a single person could carry at the box office. That's pretty crazy. There's a little bit of that left, but not like it was in the eighties. And if you watch, Arnold is a terrible actor, I mean hilariously bad. He gets a better a little bit. It'll give us some credit because he does get a little bit better, But I mean I would play the Stogies clip. If you haven't seen the Stogies clip, that's great. But I can't play the Stogies clip because that's when I made my joke video about bad videos. That one got flagged for copyright. So I can't play the Stogies clip. But you can go watch the Stogies clip on my Twitter it's still scroll down a little bit you'll see the Stogies clip. It's it's awesome. One of my favorite Arnold lines. Ever, if you've not followed Jays Analysis over on the tweet stream, be sure and follow on my Twitter there at Jay's analysis as well as the Instagram and scroll down a bit in the media section and you'll see the Stogies clip Arnold on Stogy's one of the funniest clips I've seen in a long time now. Arnold apparently thought that acting was grunting and yelling. I'm not joking either, like he really thought that. I think he thought that that's what you do when you act. You just kind of he thought that the word acting translated to acting out, like acting crazy and grunting and you and so everything is over the top, and that actually kind of makes it more entertaining. It's like the story that I've told many times about where when DVD commentaries were new and he was watching, they were interviewing him for the DVD commentary on something like Total Recall or something right not like late nineties, early two thousands DVDs, and Arnold didn't really get what DVD commentaries were going to be, and so somebody needs to dig it up. I've heard it. It's actually pretty funny. But he thought it was just laughing and talking about what's happening, and so the DVD commentaries aren't it's just him going.
Speaker 12: Ha look dah ha, what am I doing? This guy fucking crazy ha wow. And there's no DVD commentary.
Speaker 1: It's just him like laughing at the scenes, which is actually itself pretty damn funny. So I think it's on total recall. But if somebody can dig that up, please dig that up. That's really funny. I saw it ten years ago on YouTube. Who knows if it can be dug up. But so in this one, we're going in reverse, right in part two, we did Part three Red Sonja, and now we're doing Conan the Destroyer. Conan has butt hest hurt over the loss of San dald Bergemann, his babe. And of course in Hyperborea hy Boia, you can't go five miles without stumbling onto a lesbian witch queen or into the tomb from Atlantis. I mean you literally you can't go anywhere, like you're just stumbling over you know, magical devices and lesbian witch queens, they're just everywhere. And a lesbian witch queen wanders in and tells Arnold that he she can give him his desires, she can give him back sandel Bergmann, whom Darth Vader destroyed with a snake arrow and by the way. The tomb where Arnold got the sword. CROM's tomb is supposed to be an ancient Atlantean tomb. I didn't learn that until this recent viewing. If you read about the film, you'll find that that that was in the screenplay. So there is in this one a dreaming god, interesting dreaming god named Dagoth and dey Goth is this three horned god who's missing his horn, and the princess has been taken captive by a wizard. This wizard has the ability to keep people in their alpha wave state almost it's like they're in a sleep state my control, and he seems to have the key to the princess. The Virgin princesses subconscious and it takes Arnold to free her from the wizard. There's a very mind control esque scene where Arnold has to break the mini mirrors, the shatter the mirror prison world by which the wizard holds the princess captive. So there's a woke sleep motif throughout all. This is what I'm trying to say, a woke sleep motif which is very MK right. Only Jenha the Princess, the Virgin Princess can touch the key once again, only the princess can touch it. What is this about exactly? And there is once again a sex magic component to this, which we will find very clear in Conan the Barbarian. The key unlocks the treasure. The key is a jeweled horn. Hello, we know what that's talking about, and we have In other words, the power of magical virginity can be unlocked, and the princess is to be sacrificed. Of course, Conan deals with all this right, saves the princess. We all know what happens. Kind of a no brainer, very paper thin plot. But they did stick in a few of those esoteric elements right. By the way, if you want to support Jayson now, just feel free to with super chats, no super chest to night. I guess you guys don't like the movie shows like movies anymore? Oh my god, I have to quit. Is there a picture of the horn? The horn of day Goth? By the way, they just kind of mixed the different gods right, Daygone day Goth. So you get your rights and rituals. Make sure you get all your rights and rituals down, Michael, troll your winch major and use your fallic powers. Got a channel those fallic powers. What's up one hundred and fifty five yards. Yes, boiler room tonight nine o'clock we'll have boiler room Eastern. Be sure and join us for boiler room. I hope you're enjoying our breakdown of Conyan. I had a lot of people request Conan for a long time. They're like, do Conyan the Barbarian? Do Conan? And I do think that there is a sex magic component to this, and it's going to be most clear when we look at Conan the Destroyer the original and we went in reverse because I wanted to save the best for last, right. I want you guys here for the final scene. Oliver Stone writes this, and did you know that this was really supposed to be a post apocalyptic way into the future thing. Yeah, that's kind of weird, right, And then they decided we're not doing that because it's gonna cost seventy million dollars and we can shoot sword and sandal epics for way cheaper, bro And they did some of the interesting facts about Conan the Barbarian. Arnold was too buff and couldn't wield his sword properly, so he had to slow down on the royds and get less swolled dog, get a little less swole like me, Get a little less swoll and then you can wield your sword.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 1: They did give Arnold a lot of weapons training, a lot of martial arts training, and horse riding lessons. So he had to train with an eleven pround broad sword for two hours a day for three months. And the broad swords cost ten thousand dollars. I don't know why they would cost.
Speaker 6: Ten thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: But who knows that these movie sites movie fact sites are true. I don't know, but they make for great story. It's right the Runes. By the way, Arnold did his own stunts, which is commendable. That's pretty crazy because there's actually some pretty interesting stunts in Conan the Barbarian, one of which was very fascinating that we'll hear in a minute. So the Runes on Conan's father's sword actually did translate. The ruins translate to SOATHO no guilt? Ye who wields this in the name of crime. Conan's response to the Mongol General is one of the best lines. Of course, it's Arnold's first line. The Mongold General says, what is the media of life, and Arnold says, famously, cross.
Speaker 13: Your enemies, see them driven before you. Here the lamentations, all the emen. That's a great line, all right.
Speaker 1: Oliver Stone set thet in the future in the Downfall Civilization post apocalyptic nightmare, and it was going to be a four hour saga with a bunch of creatures. It would have cost the studio seventy million dollars and they decided heck no. So John Millius came on board to direct and rewrote much of oliver Stone's script. The future setting was thankfully abandoned and the original timeline was restored to save money. Arnold suffered a this is the crazy part, a crippling back injury because he fell on a rock in that dog scene, remember the dogs that are chasing him before he falls into CROM's Atlantean tune. Arnold was freaked out. That was real and Arnold thought those dogs were going to bite him. Looks like they were going to and so he actually fell off of the rocks in his back. They actually created a few scenes in the film to specifically mimic the artwork of Frank Frazetta. Everybody knows who Frank Frazetta is, of course, uh, the orgy chamber, the fulso doomed snake, and the fight scenes when Conan gets his sword, it's supposed to be the tomb of Chrome from Atlantis. And that's an interesting connection because if you don't remember, at the very beginning, Conan's dad tells him that, right, he tells him that, uh, yeah, there's all these gods or whatever, and and don't worry about all that trust and steel. So Arnold trusts and steel. Now, the most fascinating fact of the whole movie is this, which was that during the crucifixion scene, when Arnold is hanging on the tree. I don't know if this is true, but it makes for a great story, they used a live vulture to peck at Arnold's boobies. Now, when Arnold bites the neck, he pulls an assie. It was a bloods he might it was a blood because he bites an actual vulture and he spits the blood out and the feathers out, and it says that they immediately had to rinse Arnold's mouth to avoid disease. So Arnold literally pulls an Aussie. That was a crazy movie fact. Now, thank you for those superchants. We'll get to those in a minute. Be sure, of course you can now, of course also, of course, of course horses. Of course, of course, subscribe to Jay's analysis through the join button there. If you're on your phone, you won't see the join button. But next time you get to PC you can join and subscribe to Jay's analysis and get access to the members content through the join button there and support my work there, or you can subscribe it Jason Elysis too. You can also buy my book Esotery Callywood one and two hundreds of five star reviews. Hundreds and hundreds of five star reviews. So if you like this kind of wacky, wild movie analysis, you will definitely like my two books. The basis of a TV show called Hollywood to Code. You can also watch that a Guy TV. Now, when we cut to the meat, the meat the goblet, I mean, I'm talking about meat off of a sword. Meat, we get to Conan the Destroyer. This is where it gets really cool. Now it begins with a quote from Nietzsche, right Wild to power. Nietzsche. If you don't know about him, Fred nietzschee that which has not hurt me only makes me stronger, which is a Kelly Clarkson song. So thank you too, Kelly Cromson, Kelly Crime for popularizing the Nietzsche phrase, the famous Niche quote Nietsche Clarkson, Nietzsche, Crompson, Kelly Cromson. We have another China man's sidekick. Of course in the eighties, gotta have a China and sidekick. Chrom is a personal god and he's related to the time of the Giants. There was a time of chaos, out of which order sprang Chrome goes back to Atlantis. As I said, this is at the beginning sequence when his father's telling him about the importance of the sword. The gods left this secret of iron to men. Men are derived their power from knowing the secrets of iron. Genesis six kind of stuff, you know, Book of Enich type stuff. Right, The klan who has raped and pillaged Arne's village raped in pillage Arne's village is the double headed snake Klan. So here we have the serpentine David Ike worldview, the cheetah Uri, and we have the death of the mother. Right are loose. There's another traumatic scenery, traumatonization and actually trauma again. This plays into both this one and the next one, right, because well, all three of the characters are traumatized, and I think that makes a little more sense when we get to the trauma based mind control of the princess in Conan two that we just covered, right, But Arnold is traumatized, and that's going to play into it later because False Doom is going to try to use that as his trigger, right, He's going to try to trigger Conan when they confront one another. Now, if you didn't know, False Doom has art hole bangs, and this is what makes him exceptionally evil. If you don't know what an art ho is, go look up the art hole meme and my recent videos where I make front of artims. But he definitely has art ho banks and he does fancy himself kind of a deep arto of sorts, does he not? Yes, he does, because there is an aesthetic to the snake cult. And he's actually spoken of as a demigod. Did you notice that that Tulsa Doom is a called a demigod? Right because maxivon sideal, who's the king whose daughter has been kidnapped by Thulse Doom says, I'm sick of this Demi God. Can you go take care of Tulsa Doom. Now, guess what this cult does. They traffic in kids. They still kids, don't they. Well, this is starting to sound real. So they still kids. They traumatize them, and they turn them into hippies. Did you notice it's a hippie cult. So you have like a hippie exterior of flower power tards that are run in secret. Buy a bunch of luciferian serpentine cannibalistic snake worshippers. Is Oliver Stone telling us about Hollywood? Perhaps sounds like it. So they still kids. They put Arnold to work, like Samson, get your ass to the mill, grind on that thing, grind that mill for the next twenty years. Arnold the wheel of time, the wheel of struggle, the wheel of history. Right, it's a very Nietzschean kind of concept. Right, So Arnold grinds away at the wheel of time. And it's almost like a clock you see, which is interesting scenery. It's almost like a nineties exercise equipment type of thing, body by wheel or something. And it's very very similar if you've seen the Hollywood Sampson movie from you know, the fifties or whatever. It's very reminiscent of the scene where Samson grinding the wheel. There are quite a few Biblical references sprinkled throughout this, by the way, obviously the crucifixion scene, but there's also a Deaf Baryl resurrection motif when it comes to Arnold two. Now, Arnold then is recruited into becoming a gladiator. He learns the ways of pagan atheism. Might is right, right, We see this sort of dialecticism in paganism, which is ultimately kind of dialect I mean not just it's it's atheistic. Paganism is ultimately subjectivist, relativists and atheistic because the gods aren't really real and they just kind of stand for virtues or valor or whatever, right, and so you just kind of make it up as you go and you follow your different online pagan figures. So paganism is a form of relativism, and that actually comes up. And the best part when we what are Arnold's first lines? Literally for the whole three five minutes, Arnold's first lines are grunts. For minutes on end. He grunts and grunts and grunts and grunts and grunts. And I think they told him that Arnold, if you can't read your lines, grunt your lines, and he was actually going to be the narrator. Did you know that they ended up having to use Maco, the Asian guy, because Arnold couldn't read the lines. I'm not joking. So he becomes a gladiator, and eventually this hardens Arnold into conan, into believing that life is death and death is life. You know the same, right, He says something to this effect. So then he's taken to the East. And this is fascinating because he goes all the way to the east to learn the Eastern mysteries. And he's initiated into the Eastern mysteries. So he learns philosophy, which is interesting. Arnold is a philosopher. He learns let and he learns the ways of women. He learns the ways of women, and all the Eastern men like to watch as Arnold learns the ways of women. It's a funny scene. And he's bred to the finest stock, right, So we have this sort of eugenesis motif here, and then we have the Mongol question what is the meaning of life? And again I read it earlier, I won't repeat it. The great line. Now, remember Chrome is an ancient king and he is a successor from Atlantis, and he kind of chooses mystically speaking, Arnold to be his successor as the new king, sort of directly anointed. And Kanan is the king of thieves, which is interesting. He's actually kind of a low class sort of dude who feveries his way into the upper class, as we'll see, and he becomes very wealthy doing this. Now, the symbol is interesting because the symbol that Arnold is seeking this whole time is the double headed snake symbol, the sun, the moon, the black sun, the black moon, which is fascinating because it's very similar to the crusier of the Orthodox bishop synt That fascinating. Did you know that? Now people will say the low iq nor Megellical's evangelicfish will say that is a Satanic stamba because you got two different snakes on a bishop's paul. That's Satanism. Uh, that is not what that symbol means. Goofball, that is Moses' stuph That's what that means. But everything to do with snake gods. The cross is the bronze hole that Moses put the serpents on. If you read John three, Jesus explains to Nicodemus the meaning of this symbol and goufas. Evangelicals just don't know what symbols mean. They think that symbols always mean the same thing in the exact same context at all times. And that's not true. Symbols are polyvalent. That means they have different levels of meaning. So here in this context, if you read numbers, you'll know that Believi's number is fifteen sixteen, where the bronze serpent incident drives the snakes away. And in the Orthodox bishop's crozier you see the cross is identified with the bronze serpent pole of Moses. Now, in the context of Darth Vader snake cult, it's very different. Let's see, let's get an image of falsea doom symbol. Here we go. You'll see that it's and by the way, it is explicitly satanic. Now I don't say that because I'm importing my evangelical doctrine of what shading is. To the no. No, it's he's identified as Set. If you pay attention to the movie, to the screenplay, false doomas is identified with Set. His cult is the Set cult, which is fascinating. And you see there that the black sun is also a moon, which is fascinating, right, and then you have the double headed snake. Now again, the cult is a hippie cult, right. They have a loving, peaceful exterior with a bunch of kind of hardy Krishna looking Goophis's walking around throwing flowers everywhere. And there's a really hilarious not PC scene where Arnold is trying to infiltrate the cult to get up to fulse doom and one of the less than straight priests of the cult makes a move on Arnold, and Arnold plays along for a minute. Instance, Ah, I'm very shy. Could we go in private? Right? And they walk in private and Arnold conks him and takes the priestly garbs. Not PC, it's not PC, but it's just fascinating that once again, I really want to stress that the cult in the movie has the hippie exterior with the interior of the total mind control stuff, which is literally how the hippie stuff is, right, the real inner structure of the hippies, right, and the CIA mind control from Tim Leary who was tim Leary's number one guy Crowley, right, Larry said you can thank the CIA for the whole counterculture of the sixties. And by the way, I am the new incarnation and annoints the successor of Crole. He says that in the interviews, now back to my notes here. So Arnold, as I said, you just stumble around in Hyborea for a little while, you'll eventually fall into a tomb or upon a bunch of orgies or lesbian witches. And he finds the sword that he needs, and then he happens upon a banshee. They have sex magic, and yes it's sex magic because at the point of the Kulitis the banshee gets possessed once again, we're back at the Krohleian level stuff. And she prophesies that what Arnold is going to do right Zamora is her name, the witch, and she prophesies that one will come from the north, the servant of Crome from Valhalla, to destroy the snake cult. There's also an a Nietzschean element to the film too, with the fact that Falsa Doom's cult is it's a bunch of priests, and this plays into Nietzsche's idea of like genealogy of morals and where morals quote unquote come from and Nietzsche thinks that in the ancient world, the priest class is really who had the power, and that they were the power behind the throne, and they could kind of hold everybody captive to the priestly ruse and deception that they foisted. And so Nietzsche is a great quote at the beginning because it kind of gives credence to the idea that the warrior class right is set over against the priest class because the priest class is very corrupt, which is true. I mean, we can give Nietzsche some credit there because many cases and many times in history that's obviously true. The priest classes totally corrupt and degenerate like our day. Hello, but when they now, by the way, you can just also just sort of stumble upon all of your your fellow quest comrades. You just stumble upon, like you just walk around and you meet your Asian sidekick. You just stumble around and you meet you find your magic sword. You stumble around and you find your blonde lover. I don't know what she is, we don't know where she's She just kind of stumbles into the scene. Oh, by the way, hey, what's up doing to go in there? And steal some shit. That's literally how he meets her, and so they infiltrate the Temple of Set. It's called the Temple of Set, and there are the snaked deceivers as they're called. By the way, crom Crui, upon which most people think Chrome Conan's god is based, crom Krua actually did require human sacrifice, which I've always thought was amusing because you watch the movie and you think, oh, Arnold is there to put an end to the cannibalism and the human sacrifice of the snake cult. But it turns out that in Irish Gaelic history, Crome Cruis was a human sacrifice god that Saint Patrick booted right when Saint Patrick christianized Ireland get rid of the human sacrifice crom krue cult. By the way, that there's a great scene where Arnold gets drunk and where he begins to get wealthy and lazy, and he's offered a bevy of women. And by the way, in the ancient Hyborian world they did know the term sluts, right, And so he's offered a bevy of women and he says dal sluts and then he bunk knocks a camel out literally knocks the camel out after saying, all the women are sluts. Pretty based. Actually, I'd like to punch a camel and call a bunch of women's sluts. That sounds pretty based. They enter the Tower of the Serpent to look for the eye of the Serpent. This is interesting because watch my Mandy review, because in my analysis of Mandy, I go into the idea of the symbolic meaning of the eye of the serpent. So you have to go over and find my Mandy in a cage Mandy analysis to see what I think the eye of the Serpent refers to. Now they wreak some havoc up in here. They get rid of the cheeseball. Actually the snake is not too bad, right, because it's I mean, it's an animatronic puppet snake, But it's not that bad. It's actually it looks pretty good. They get rid of all that cleaning, all that up, and we see for the first time the all seeing eye, the Ulsa Doom's symbol is all so in all saying, ay, it's not just the double headed snake with the black son. Think of the ancient black son idea which came up in the Midsummer analysis. Go watch My Midsummer Analysis by the way, for there, because there was a scant subtle reference to the Black Sun. Now. Falsodam of course runs a sex cult and he wants vestal virgins. We also see the or Borros president here. All seeing I in the background, I think Stone is all think Oliver Stone is telling us something a long time ago, right. He was probably like bruh, I told you all what was going on long time ago. None of y'all caught it, noney all understood what was going on. Stogy's if you've watched my Stogies clip, not mine everything is terrible Stogy clip, but go watch the Stoge clip and that's exactly that's exactly how he sounds. It's also a mind control cult enter in the mind control So Thalsea Doom knows not just how to run shit, right, but he also knows how to mind control. He has mind controlled the daughter of the king. Maxwell saidaw and brought her into his hippie cult and he's got her under his spell. So there's a cult that runs stuff. They do human sacrifice, traffic people, kids, They worship snake gods, They mind control. They have an underground base and a mountain of power. It's almost like, do we actually live in that world of Hyborea? And the answer is yes, I was just bewitched by a lesbian witch queen tonight. I'm joking. I did find this plastic sword in CROM's Atlantean dungeon. By the way, the cult looks kind of like Oh Show's cult. By the way, if you notice that, which is fascinating. Now, in order to join the cult, you have to go through mystical stages of attaining total emptiness. Where have we heard that? Like I said, it's a new age created Eastern cult, and you go through total emptiness so that you lose all your willpower, all your faculties, and you just submit to whatever tools. The doom says. It's a mind control cult, a mind control cult with an all seeing eye at the top of it. Oh yeah, Now, Arnold isn't just an Arnold character. He's also a christ Like character, which is fascinating because he's sentenced after he tries to infiltrate the cult. He's sentenced to hanging on the tree of what oh in a crucifixion, right, So he becomes a christlike type of figure and he's kind of mineft by Thulsa Doom because Ulso Done says, dude, you wouldn't be you if it wasn't for all the trauma I inflicted on you. So you owe me a thanks, right, And that's kind of the abuser abuse the relationship.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: The abuser is always saying, I've only made you stronger, I've only helped you. You should thank me for all my abuse, right, gaslighting type stuff. Right, And we see the power of the mind control clt because Thulsa Doom quite literally says, allow me to show you. Come to me, Come come to me, my child. Come to me, Come to me my child. Right, and the girl just sort of walks off the cliff and power mind control cults. Now, Arnold undergoes his death barrel resurrection ritual. He pulls an Aussie and bites the next of the vultures. In reality, we're told he dies sort of, but the ritual of Maco brings him back or doesn't allow him to fully die. He's kind of in between states. But we have a kind of death brow resurrection ritual and Arnold is then able to return and take out false Doom. And in the end, what's interesting is that. I guess we could debate the meaning of the end. We kind of have the idea that of what his dad told him at the beginning? Are the gods just men? By the way, there's a cannibal cult aspect of this, dude, did you notice that in the Mytlanta Green Peace soup that Thulsa Doom's cooking up, there's hands and body parts. So it's a cannibal cult that uses sex, magic and traffics people and sacrifices them. It sounds like thualset or something, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And so in the end, when Arnold saves the princess, the princess sort of bows to him and he's kind of like, yeah, whatever, right, he burns down the snake temple. So is the meaning of the movie the Gods of Men? Is that what the meaning movie means? Or is it christ like symbology? Interesting, that's up for you. I guess Now. We will have a boiler room in an hour, so stick around if you're interested. Uh, we'll be backstreaming the bridle Room right clime crime Stags, and I hope you enjoyed my brief analysis. By the way, I got a treat for you guess what. Guess what next episode is gonna be gotta treat. For many, many years, we've had the request, bro, when you gonna cover some Val Kilmer, and I have to say I've been negligent. I've been lax in covering the gods. I'm mad I've been laxing covering Val Kilmer. The great, great, great great Val Kilmer. Love Valcomer. Belcomber is great. Mad Martigan, Willow Willow, you all great, Mad Marnigan. So treat next show. I don't know, two or three days, I'll put the show show up. The Saint, Willow, Willow and Batman Forever a vow triple feature. Thou killing it. We're gonna kill it with the Kilmer in the next episode. So here's your homework. Movie nerds. The Saint one of my favorite nineties movies. The Saint one of my favorites. I love The Saint. It's great, Willow and Batman forever. You're watching Jay on film. I don't have a name for this show yet. I don't know what the name of this is, so we're just calling it whatever. The show that has no name. It's not Usltarch Hollywood, although we still do have the Esotarch Element's not what yes we do, but yes. So next time up to the Saint Willo Batman Forever. Thank you for watching the Conan Trilogy loose trilogy sort of trilogy. Next up, Yes, val Vowel killing It the Vowel triple feature. Please do your homework. It'll make the show a lot more entertaining if you are remembering the facts so that when I quote the lines and do the voices, you'll be like, hahaha, that's very funny that you know the lines and can do the voices. I just heard them, Josh for five dollars crime. Yes, Maral Kark's nine ninety nine. Tell me more about these phallic powers. I'm not like you. Ah ah. Stogs stogies are phallic. So the answer to the question about the phallic powers is in the Arnold clip on my twitter about stogies. That's your other homework. Go to my tweet tweeter grew it to me tree Eater and find under the media here it is right here under media there's the Arnold clip. It's one of the greatest clips of all time. By the way, make that go viral or something. Give me a zillion followers. Yeah, and then you'll Marl Karks. You will understand the phallic powers when you watch Arnold explain stogies to you, because stogies are phelic g ten dollars. My god laughs, such your god, he lasts from his mountain. Or was that the line of.
Speaker 13: Oh, that's a thuls the Doom's line, right, come to me, Come come to me, Vattalic Kramelski, five dollars, Thank you, Thank you, Vatal.
Speaker 1: Always appreciate your support and everybody's support for the New Incarnation. The second episode, well, actually we've kind of been doing this style for multiple shows, haven't we. I mean, you can go back to when I did Lethal Weapon, which the out you know, the Eddie Murphy eighties cop Buddy Cop. I did a Buddy Cop episode and the algorithm killed it. I did Blade Monster Squad Lost Boys, and the algorithm didn't like that. I thought that was one of the best. That was a lot of fun. I love that one. But you can go find all those which, for whatever reason, the algorithm didn't like, which is annoying, But you can go find those. Don't go to church with James Earl Jones because it's a snake cult. Don't go to Thulsa Doom's church. That's the other that's the other takeaway. Right wise, words and takeaway. Don't go to James Earl Jones's church. Other Wise words other takeaway. Don't date read Son Justice Warriors because you're not gonna get anywhere. You're You're not gonna get any unless you can beat her in handhand combat. Uh yeah, I think that's it for today. Definitely get your copies of Esoltery Hollywood that are covering up my face one and two. Go to the shop at Jays Analysis. If you have not got your copies, allow me to remind you. You can get signed copies at Jays Analysis. Don't get it from Amazon. Don't give your money to Jeff Bozos. Give your money to me. I mean, do you see Jeff Bozos dressed up like a barbarian quoting Arnold to you?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: What's he doing? Nothing? Messing everything up? Right? Come on, come on, here is the link by the way in the chat right now to get your copy of besseltaur Cally what in the shop at Jay'sonalysis? All right, stay tuned for a boilerroom. I don't know who's on boilroom tonight. Don't know what our topics are, but you know it's gonna be great boiler room in one hour roughly probably an hour. Yeah, and thank you guys, and I hope you enjoyed. Conyan, please share this smash the light button. You know, algorithms are not favoring people doing independent content, so now we really need you guys to share the content because if you don't, then it's just gonna dry up and you're gonna just all be sitting back there watching crappy mainstream content again. So please support. You have to support us people doing the independent content, or else it's just gonna go away and it's gonna we're gonna have to be watching a munch of mainstream garbage again. So support us, support your independent creators. Don't give your money to the big zillion dollar corporations that want to destroy you. God bless everybody, Have a good night, and and be looking in the next few days for the Vowel Triple feature.