Speaker 1: Hm h.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Typical sleptocad.
Speaker 3: Yes where we dived side, questioning the matrix from you wear foels with shadles and O the sides Overside overside Rocklil got some myths like ghosts in the normal pros secret space side you were keeping real No frighten no fright no.
Speaker 2: From the anciscripts O peasepeak you stamp. We just man those fables.
Speaker 4: Targets, soul streaking, out of distable dom products in the mist in reality you can't resistant twist, soul trap, snapping, reading, condition mapping, holiday dreams, out of body missions, waking up the teams.
Speaker 5: No censorship, we fear, no release scheme, conspiracy.
Speaker 4: Kings bringing veils here to freedom, ringing extra forst.
Speaker 6: Welcome to Welcome to Typical Skeptic Podcast. Be sure to like, subscribe and turn on notifications. Welcome to Typical Skeptic Podcast. Be sure to like, subscribe and turn on notifications. Welcome to Typical Skeptic Podcast. Be sure to like.
Speaker 2: Hey, hey guys, welcome back to another episode of the Typical Skeptic Podcast. I'm really excited about my guests today. It's going to be an exciting show. I have back with me pink Belaloha and before I write it, read our bio. You can reach our Aloha pink Belly at billaweekly dot com, on YouTube at pink bell at Aloha pink bell at eight eighty eight, and on Instagram at Aloha pink bell at eight eighty eight and I wrote live Today. Pink Bello returns to The Typical Skeptic podcast for another fascinating discussion as we sport some of the biggest stories and spiritual conversations unfolding right now. The wildfires across Western USA and Canada, the powerful Lionsgate eight A portal system, and Eclipse season, AI digital archives, in the future of physical books, UFO, UAP disclosure updates, and whistleblower developments, Earth changes, conscious time, I'm shifting and you hearent events plus your questions from the chat. Pink Bella is a Canadian galactic and human human historian, star seeing mentor multi dimensional quantum hill or a Kajak record channel, and technology veteran with over forty years experience in tech industries. She combines decades of technical knowledge with consciousness research, cosmic astrology, and spiritual expiration. Whether you're interested in UFOs Ai spirituality, disclosure of consciousness, you won't want to miss this one. And I'm bringing her to the stage now and yeah, big b word, while can you hear me and everything?
Speaker 5: I can hear you and hear Helloa everyone, can you hear me? Okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, awesome, Yeah, this is great.
Speaker 1: Good, fantastic great. I'm super excited to be here. Aloha everyone. This is going to be an awesome show.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, it seems like you've got some really good topics for today. Some interesting stuff's going on, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, unfortunately, a lot of it has to do around the wildfires.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: And by the way, I'm in the I've got smoke. I've been in smoke for two days now.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: There's no fires close by, but the winds have been so strong that they brought u smoke in yesterday. So if anybody else is in the Pacific Northwest, that's what we're dealing with right now.
Speaker 5: So it just is what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we need to we need to send rein your way basically, right, Yeah, we need to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I'm working with a beautiful group of galactic goddesses. We've been working with the dragons and everything. But you know what, Okay, So as told this year specifically, we're gonna see like a combination of everything we've been seeing in this timeframe for the last four years, and you know, I've been doing podcasts for that long, Like we've been seeing all the crazy stuff unfold. Right, So this year it's super important. I don't know how you've been feeling, but I've been really tired this week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I have to take naps. Like I'll wake up and I'll feel fine, but then all of a sudden, I'll get energy drained and I have to take like a fifteen to twenty minute nap or something. Yeah, that's what i'd been right before the show.
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's what I was told too. I kind of have a lighter week this week, so we need we might need more rest. We might need to have naps, Please take them. The other thing I was reminded about too, I've been suing the last two weeks. This lions Gate is relevant to the one back in twenty fourteen when I zipped out of my body and I checked into it and.
Speaker 5: The sun was in Leo.
Speaker 1: Back then too, there was a bunch of planets retrograde as well, but Jupiter LEO and Jupiter just also moved back into LEO, so we've got like this recycle. So we're going to be feeling at everyone because we're going to be feeling not only the light codes coming in, which is an alignment with the serious Star system which has been going on since July seventh, but we're also like, I'm by a mountain range, and the mountains also open up through these powerful gateways. It's just way the Earth has been programmed. So if you're near mountains, you're also going to be feeling like this over extension of like I'm exhausted, Where did that light come from? And I just wanted to share. If any of you are driving or walking and you feel dizzy and suddenly you feel fatigued, please pull over because the light that's in, like we're thinking three hundred foot waves or more, the light does not care if.
Speaker 5: You're driving, does not care you're if you're walking.
Speaker 1: And that's how I had my incident in two that was fourteen because we didn't have the information we have now. It's an incredibly powerful time for all of us, whether we understand it or not. And the regular collective who I lovingly call muggles. They have no idea what's going on, but it's going to be impacting everyone as well, physically, mentally, e mostly spiritually. So those driving, yeah they yes, they could be pixels. It doesn't matter. Jay, It's like whatever we're experiencing, we're we're a pixel, We're in the hologram. We're going to be feeling it regardless. Right, So I'm just sharing with you. I have not had this experience since twenty fourteen. Yeah, hard time staying grounded right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, I forgot to semnch this and shaw I went away. We had a couple of people. I need people to leave comments in the Rumble live chat. I got. It's for the Creator program. Like I since I'm in the Rumble Creator program, I need to reach seventy five unique comments a month. And I did it last month. I was able to get it easily, but like you know, I ended up with like one hundred and ten or one hundred and twenty. But like this month, it's a little harder. It's like the fifth of the month and I got thirty three so far, so I guess it's a good start. But like, yeah, just leave a comment in the Rumble chat, guys, not not a comment on the in the live chat, like if you guys can like in the Nimble live chat. Yeah, but uh yeah, So how bad is the smoke, Like is it really bad?
Speaker 4: Is it like?
Speaker 2: Is it like real bad?
Speaker 1: Well, yesterday, I don't you know what it reminded me of. We have so we have eclipses coming up too, we have two eclipses this month.
Speaker 5: Well, that's also what we're feeling.
Speaker 1: We're feeling like this vacuum thing, like we're heading towards the eclipses, So the solar eclipses on the twelfth and the lunar eclipse. I just remembered, I emailed Anchor Haven this morning the lunar eclipses on the twenty seventh.
Speaker 5: Like, the last time we had eclipses combined with.
Speaker 1: The Lionsgate was quite a while ago. So we're feeling like all that this push pull me. There's just this instinctive energy around eclipse season anyway, So the smoke yesterday, I went for a walk. It's not so bad here because I'm not right at the fire, but it's enough to like we can't see it looks like smog or fog like we can't really see anything, but the sun looks like an eclipse, like it's this. I'll find some photos and send it to you later. There's it looks like this big orange, bright orange thing in the sky, like that's all you can see.
Speaker 2: When you know there's there's supposedly a thing that there's two sons, like they're supposed there.
Speaker 1: We were gonna we were gonna talk about this last time and we forgot. Yeah, there's multiple sons, but I'm almost wondering. The sun to me, feels more intense. Yeah, ever felt so I'm almost feeling like the sun that we used to have is different now, and they haven't people that have taken images of two suns setting.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. You said that because Colleen I'll read. I don't think she'll mind that when I gotta find my phone. Wait, she wanted me to ask you this, but it ties exactly what you're saying. This is not it's not that it's not a coincidence that you said that. So she asked me to ask you. She said, uh, me will get my she says, she says, I've gotten sunburn my whole life. But because I'm a redhead. But this feels different, almost like a radiation thing. Here, we just closer to the sun. Can you ask in the community, she says, if anybody else is feeling it, So she's definitely feeling it from the sun.
Speaker 5: Thanks Colleen.
Speaker 1: That's a great question because I had people in my group remind me for us to talk about the sun today, and I totally forgot to send that too.
Speaker 5: So there you go. That's the universe working. It's beautiful magic.
Speaker 1: So let's deep dive into it, right, because I've seen people like photographing and these are regular people. So these are not people that might be spiritually awake to a lot of things that we understand, you know, in the last fourteen years, but suddenly they'll just take like and even their kids. I saw a little video where a mother was in the backyard with her kids just hanging out as the sun was setting, and it was her little kids that pointed out, Mom, why is there another sun?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: And then she took a photo of it. So yeah, and I agree, like I from the sun now, I find it's a furnace. I don't find it's pleasant at all. I feel like it just like really burns. It can really burn the skin. Yeah, so be cautious everyone, But let's look at that. Is there an actual like I think we could look at it a few ways. Is there an actual like sun that's replaced our sun?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Right, like maybe, And I'm getting a headache.
Speaker 1: So I'm feeling like it was part of the Dark Alliance's plan to kind of do that, or maybe they did it a while ago and it hasn't been replaced. Yeah, so we got the hangman, which is being put in a very uncomfortable position.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Those of us that are really sensitive, really conscious and awake are not going to love the sun anymore.
Speaker 5: I hide from it. Yeah, I'm one of these people. I'm already counting the days to fall into Halloween like.
Speaker 2: Form a couple of years up to you. Like my experience, so like about like like maybe about four or five years ago, I was like an avid runner, Like I would run like like five six miles, and like I would always wear like a tank top or something. And I noticed that I was getting burnt really bad, like here on my shoulders, and it felt like it was almost like almost like giving me like like a almost like a skin can. It was weird, you know, like a laser.
Speaker 5: It feels like a laser.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's been it's been messed up for a while, or but maybe it's just stronger or something, or it's like I don't know, like you know, like it's it's it's bizarre, it really is. I agree.
Speaker 1: Well, so we got the hangmar right away, which is like a very uncomfortable way, a very uncomfortable way to be enlightened.
Speaker 5: That's originally what the card says.
Speaker 1: So I would just want to pull a couple more cars and just ask in general, like what has it been replaced? And what else do we need to know about this physical sun experience that we're having right now? Got Queen of Pentacles. We have the Seven of Ones. Yeah, and we have the fourp Pentacles. So somewhere along the line like okay, so I'm going to say, like ten twelve years ago, even when many of us were awakening, I was sungazing in the morning, like it was helping my third eye activate all of that. It was pleasant somewhere along the line, like that's not where we're at right now. Right now we have like it's the Seven of Ones. We have very intense light that comes from the sun now like like really intense, okay, and it comes quickly. So again, if you're gonna do anything with the sun, do it early morning. And where I am in the northern Hemisphere, the sun like the set. Well, it's getting less now, but in the summer we have so much daylight and so much sunlight compared to like dark and cooler temperatures. So sometimes we'll only have like five or six hours of darkness and so and it'll stay hot through the night. Right So it's gotten more intense than That's where we're in right now. Whatever they're using as the sun right now, it's like this intense energy that's coming in because this can represent like lightning and really intense light and for a pentacles, it's forcing a lot of individuals inside. Yeah, yes, the sun does give you vitamin D. Absolutely. I take the supplement just to be I've been doing that for years as well anyway, But I'm less drawn to worrying about that and being forcing myself to be out in the intense sun now. Just like what Rob said, even with some type of natural sunscreen or whatever, I just find like, it's this intense sun now, so don't force yourself to be in it. Try to be in the shade, like especially during the daylight hours. Okay, yeah, I mean sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you were close to somewhere, like you closer to the equator like that, it's it's more intense. Like when you go like to like North Carolina, Florida. You know what I mean, it's probably really intense down there. If it's bad up here, it's probably like badly uptense up there, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, I was actually years ago I wanted to live in Hawaii. I lived on Australia for a while. I traveled through Africa, so I've traveled in like really intense heat areas. And I remember the last time I was in Hawaii for like a month, I was like, oh, I don't want to live here.
Speaker 5: Like everybody lives there hides inside. You know. We rarely see locals out at the beach.
Speaker 1: They're all working or they're hiding inside through at the gym or something because it's like every day intense sun.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So yeah, since regular sunscreen absolutely is I said natural is something natural? And I have more in sunglasses for years. I sometimes I wear them when I drive just because of the glare.
Speaker 5: But that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, someone told me when I was in Florida. I was there in the last two years. Someone told me that, like on those real hot days, like people a lot of people don't you know, go out during the day, like they'll stay in like and like, you know, yeah, that's uh, that's interesting though. For sure, you know, I wonder what's going on. I wonder if the if the like the sun was like if we have a second sun, or if it's like a I don't know, like a synthetic sun or something like that, you know, or something I don't know. They can do all kinds of things, you know.
Speaker 1: That's what it feels like. To me, it feels like maybe that's why we're seeing too. So maybe somehow they set up something in front of our original son. And to me it does it feels like a furnace, right, It's like who wants to sit in the furnace? And I used to be such a sun lover, but now I'm, like I said, I'm counting the days still fall.
Speaker 5: Look for to the cool temperatures. That'll be good.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I love the fall. The fall is my favorite time of year, you know, absolutely, you know I love Halloween. I mean I know it. Maybe they say Halloween's dark, but I just love it for like the tradition and stuff that you know, you know you're up with, and like I don't know, you know, it's like I just I love the I love the leaves and everything. I just love everything about fall, you know.
Speaker 1: And actually I think as we as we experience all of like, okay, so now we're kind of really down to like two seasons. Yeah, right, A few days of fall, a few days of spring, and then the rest is like sometimes some some areas of the planet is so cold, it's cold and so much snow, and then like we had no snow last year. We have no snowpack, which is ridiculous. That's why the water shortages. And I want to get into that because we all know the water shortages are important. They're a key part to what's going on. And then the data centers are adding to that as well.
Speaker 2: Wait, dude, I got to ask you this before we get into the heavy stuff. Did you see, because I know you're interested in this, did you see the article I sent you about James Morrison? So someone sent me so I had a show with Richard Syrett from Coast to Coast an this morning about like it was about stuff we've talked about, like the twenty seven Club, and he wrote a book called Rock and Roll Twilight about all the different conspiracy theories surrounding dead rock stars. And we got into the twenty seven Club, which I found out is like it's way more extensive than we could even imagine. It goes beyond those people from the sixties. It started in the thirties, I guess, and then it even went up to people like Kurt Cobain and Amy Weinhouse in the twenty seven Club too. But then so after the show, someone sent me a clip and I sent it to you. You of this guy they think he's Jim Morrison, like they they think he's alive, and and the and when you watch the clip I sent you, you'll you'll be like amazed. You'll be like, holy shit, Like some of this guy has like two such security numbers. And we knew that from Jim Morrison's parents. His parents his dad was in the CIA, so he absolutely could have done it. And the guy there's just like it's not just one or two clues. When you watch the clip, I mean I can't remember everything I didn't, you know, watch it extensively. Myself. But when you see it, it'll kind of blow you away. You'll be like, holy shit, this could possibly be Jim Morrison. But then I asked my friend and he said, well, if he was alive, he'd be like eighty something years old now, so I don't know they were saying at that time that guy was in his seventies. I'm not sure, you know. I mean, it's all possible in my in my you know.
Speaker 1: I agree, and I I didn't look at it, but I will, because you know, I'm a big Jim Morrison fan.
Speaker 5: I am.
Speaker 1: Now did they say this person lived in the Pacific Northwest, because I've heard rumorous about that.
Speaker 2: I can't remember. You have to check out the equip it's uh, but like it was almost when the guy saw him, he was like, he was like, oh my god, this is Jim Morrison. But the guy wasn't admity it. But then when they were they were interviewing the guy, and I'd love to get this guy on a show. I got if we can, if we can find him somehow, you know, sure, Oh my.
Speaker 1: God, Dan Akroyd, we need those two shows to show up. I well, okay, so I would years ago.
Speaker 5: I would like I was obsessed with Jim Morrison.
Speaker 1: And when I got into the Doors music and I found out he had passed away, I was very like upset about that.
Speaker 5: So there was his I think his name is Danny Sugarman.
Speaker 1: It was his, like it was a guy who was a fan who ended up becoming like his assistant ended up becoming the Doors assistant. He actually wrote that book Don't Get Up, No One Gets Out Alive. And I had that paperback and I must have read it like twenty twenty times at least, like and every time I would read it, I would accept at the beginning the gym was gone.
Speaker 5: And when I got to the end of the book, I was like, he could be alive. Like no one no one saw the body.
Speaker 1: The only one that ever saw that body apparently was Pam and she's gone too, so no one saw it, even when they had a funeral for him, Like none of the Doors saw anything. No one, And even the autopsy was very dodgy. So if anyone, if he had decided that he was fed up and he wanted to disappear, he easily could have done it for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, another thing I learned about the Kirk Cobain thing is really interesting too. I learned that, like there's a lot that goes into that. And they supposedly one of the attorneys found in Courtney Wave's backpack at the time. She had like notes in there and it looked like she was trying to cut like copy Jim or Kurt Cobain's handwriting, you know. And and he told me that, like, like Kirk Cobain is like one of the like like he's one of the biggest, like uh money makers as far as is compared to like Michael Jackson, like you know, I guess it was must be in the time that he was like producing music or something.
Speaker 1: But Una was huge, Like I wasn't even I wasn't even a big a fan of that type of music, but I love Nirvana like I do. So it's so hard to know, like what is what's a real story versus like what people are just researched on brought in their own information. But my understanding is that she was like a handler and she was brought in and that it wasn't he didn't take his own life.
Speaker 5: I feel like that was determined.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's like public knowledge or but yeah, that kind of made sense to me, like the whole thing, because I lived very close you know, Washington State's just there, so the story was huge because we get a lot of the local news media. So at the time when all that happened, none of it made sense at all. Yeah, it didn't make any sense at all. And I didn't know about like, you know, all the setups and what people were doing back then. But I feel like he was like in a way, I feel like when we look at like a lot of even the twenty seven Club or different people have got another story to bring up for you too, it's like a sacrifice. Yeah, Like they're sacrificed, even if they don't understand it. So he was picked for whatever reason the other Okay, and this is totally not even connected to that, but I feel like a lot of like individuals, like even Jim Morrison, when you and I have looked at him, he saw reptilians in the industry, Yeah, saw movie producers shift, shape shifting, and he's like.
Speaker 5: I'm out of here, man.
Speaker 1: Like any I think he got to Paris and he realized he couldn't even he couldn't even escape it then. So I feel like I feel like if anyone had decided that they were going to disappear, he would be a good option as well. And I mean there's all different stories about Michael Jackson and Elvis as well, right, but I agree like Jim would be quite on. Right now, there's only one. Oh, there's two guys from the Doors that are still around. Robbie Kreeer is still here as well as John Downsmore.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, so I still keeping tabs on them for sure.
Speaker 1: I okay, So today's the fifth guys were in the midst of the lions Gate, which a lot of people you either believe it or you don't.
Speaker 5: I just feel it. I just feel the energy.
Speaker 1: So you know, like a week ago, I'm walking into things, I'm feeling dizzy during the day, I have to sit.
Speaker 5: Down right like so, and I'm tripping on things.
Speaker 1: And like it's then I did some research into the astrology and that's exactly what happened to me in twenty fourteen. So that's why I'm saying you could laugh away at the energy is all you want. But if you're feeling dizzy, especially while you're driving, please pull over and just rest because it will pass. But you do not want to be trying to stay around it while you're driving, for sure. This is the other weird thing. I thought, why is today? What was reminding me about today? August fifth?
Speaker 5: So there was a.
Speaker 1: Crazy story about Okay, I want to what is his name, Rez Hilton? Did you hear the crazy story about him?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is yesterday, and I don't follow him, but a bunch of people were posting on social media. He did this live on TikTok and he tried to harm himself and they let it run for thirty minutes and he had blood all over him, and then they deleted it. He's now been taken to hospital. But I felt why okay? And I'm getting a headache. So then I was thinking, this morning, okay, someone someone's on live camera and they have a meltdown and they start harming themselves and they've got like blood all over them. Doesn't that sound to you like kind of a ritual thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It does, right?
Speaker 1: So guess what else happened in August fifth? I thought, why is this? Why is this a reminder?
Speaker 4: This?
Speaker 5: That's this is also the day that Anne Hash had that car accident.
Speaker 2: Wow? Yeah, and that was that was That was really weird everything surrounded that, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I looked, I did some research about her this morning. They did prove she had nothing in her system. Wow, so she was she wasn't under any influence at all. And then people were looking at like that video where she literally was trying to get off the journey before. Right, So I'm thinking I knew back even back then, and you and I were just starting to do some shows together. I knew back then that even that was like off the scales, like somehow she had also been picked to kind of go through like a sacrificial thing.
Speaker 5: So anyway, I haven't It's.
Speaker 1: Just there's just crazy stuff, Like there's like, there's crazy stuff that happens during this week.
Speaker 5: So Lina happened during this week as well as.
Speaker 1: Like Jasper VC And I'm not exactly sure when heardis California happened. But in a way, unfortunately, looking at all the details and even me doing a deep dive yesterday, so many others have already put this together that spookane Washington was not an accident.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, unfortunately.
Speaker 1: No, I don't know if you've got a chance to look at anything that I sent you, I sent you some clips on Instagram.
Speaker 2: I think, so, what are the ways they thinking it's like a direct energy weapon or something.
Speaker 1: It's massive, like the fire is massive. It's like sixty thousand and this is like I've set prayers out. I'm so sad for everybody in this area. I actually had a lady from some bookan reach out to me and my channel yesterday and thank me for looking into it.
Speaker 5: So this will be important for us to look into this today.
Speaker 1: It's just one of the like sixty thousand or more people have been evacuated. At least seven hundred homes.
Speaker 5: Have been burned. But when you go and look at the images, and there's going.
Speaker 1: To be lots lots of others have already put this together too, white ash trees still standing, and just the fire was so and the fires were so intense, so hot, so like firefighters, you know, at most of the areas didn't.
Speaker 5: Even show up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's the same moment when.
Speaker 1: We go back in history, Paradise, California, the same behind it, the same.
Speaker 5: And lots of other areas too.
Speaker 2: Janet's op that way. She says fires are bad there. The fire is getting bad. By her, she says, oh, I'm.
Speaker 5: So sorry, Janet.
Speaker 1: Well, please take care and if you need to evacuate, please do because I me looking at it. So when we've looked at the fires in the past, Rob and I have looked at various fires in the past. Please ask questions today and we'll look at them all for you. The fire is like it's over the top heat. That's why the firefighters don't come, because it's like it's like a furnace. It's like they can't even get near it. It's melting. It melts the houses, it melts cars, like it's beyond a normal temperature of a regular forest fire.
Speaker 2: And didn't you say, I did see so you said sent me something that they said they might want to put a massive data center there. Is that true?
Speaker 5: Yeah, apparently the community.
Speaker 1: I did some research, so apparently the community was in a battle about a massive data center and they were signing petitions and everything in June and July. So I'm not sure if that got wrapped up, but others are also putting that together. And also apparently Spokane is part of the fifteen minute city Agenda, like so many other places that we look at after the fact. And you know, if we went back even to Paradise, California. If somebody, if you all remember, if you can look at what year that was, it probably was already.
Speaker 5: Going on there.
Speaker 1: Yea, even though we know about AI and we know about the data centers now, like I worked on data center projects way back in the early two thousands. Yeah, so how do we how do we know, like this hasn't been going on for years, but we are just like it's very aggressive right now.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's scary. That's that's it really is, because it's like and it's like it's it's crazy that they're doing this, like and it's like they can just get away with it, you know what I mean, Like it's like it's.
Speaker 1: I look, yes, so when I looked at it yesterday, I agree, Janna.
Speaker 5: It is scary.
Speaker 1: And you know, the thing is is that we never but well, what I'll say about the d W which they have come out, like the CIA has come forward and said that exists. So we're not imagining things like that technology exists, but it's already been done. So it's not like they're going to keep doing it in the same area. But it it's just some that's the galactic spiritual battle. So that's the other team. It's not the you know, it's not the good guys. It's the bad guys that are doing this, and they.
Speaker 2: Know why they Why is anybody trying to put it out? Like you think it's you said it's too hot or what like.
Speaker 1: It it's too like we could go and look at the data on it. It's like they can't get near it. Me it's melting cars.
Speaker 5: Wow, So why would you want to go into that? Right?
Speaker 2: When? Should they should do something from overhead like dump a huge you know, they need to, like you say, they should do something. I mean, they shouldn't just let it burn like that. That's ridiculous, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: And it's not the only place.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like there's been massive fires between France and Spain, Ontario and Canada and areas that they can't get into.
Speaker 5: We were going to look today at area fifty one.
Speaker 1: It's on fire too, right, And if you go look at the map right now, but western US and Canada, it's almost you'll see more fires than you will see areas that aren't under fire. So my feeling is if you're in a fire, please take care because especially like when I looked at Spokane. It's not a regular fire.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 1: So so it's kind of one of those things that hopefully the winds will take it the other way. And I have didn't look today, but it was definitely wasn't under control yesterday, so it's not you know, so if you think about it, I think when we've looked at this before, like even the massifiers in California, a lot of the money that's being spent towards even provincial services or sorry, federal or state services have been cut back so badly, so people are spread so thin, so they maybe have like one quarter of the firemen that they used to have, they don't have. They don't have the ability, they don't have the money, whatever. So I think that that's why they declared it a state of emergency nationally so that the federal government can send in some resources. But yeah, it's crazy, and I guess what the sad part of it is, we're still in the battle.
Speaker 5: Like that's what it's showing to me.
Speaker 1: We're not at the point where everyone understands like they don't care, they don't care about people's homes, property, nothing. The other strange thing, really crazy coincidences. They just reopened Front Street in Lahaina last week.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's not much there.
Speaker 1: There's not muche there, but they've both reopened as some people can drive through.
Speaker 2: Now. Wow, Then you get some interesting comments coming in. This is from Rachel Kyle. This is a little bit I think this is regarding the lines gates. She said, I woke up Saturday feeling different, as with any new thing. And by the way, I got your emails, Rachel, I got to email you back. She says, I was a little freaked down. Took over five hours to realize that all youphorically good. Then an overwhelming sensation of finality and completion, like everything was done and it should be you forty lasted three days and it's wearing off, but it's freaking fabulous. Let's hope it lasts. That's interesting.
Speaker 1: Well, that's good because actually Saturday was the day that the fires hit.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, so to everybody, Yeah, and I'm you know, I'm not super close on like an eight hour drive, but I mean it whipped through everyone really really fast. So I'll tell you what's interesting is before I knew about the fires, because I don't think I knew about the fires till later that afternoon. But I woke up with anxiety on Saturday like something was coming. So I feel like it's an instinctive thing wherever we are located, like instinctively, my intuition was picking up like there was something going on. So, and there's lots of actual fires up in the interior, which is about five hours away from me too, So it's like there was an there was an intensified fire instigation over the weekend. Well yeah, certain areas.
Speaker 2: So anyway, and hash had says he says they're attacking Scotland, unleashing the data center of GENERA.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and isn't hash isn't there like bad fires in Scotland as well? I thought I saw there's quite a few brave truth seekers that are sharing a lot of really important information all around the world. So I think I saw somebody he's either from England or Scotland and he was sharing information about that as well. So yeah, so when we see that globally and everyone's brave and they're sharing the information, we can see this pattern that things are literally heating up.
Speaker 5: This artist for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Janet's saying there was no arson, I agree, Yeah, but I feel like the fellow they arrested.
Speaker 5: It's just like a patsy thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, green laser light at the side of the valley.
Speaker 5: Well, as you go, there, you go.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what they saw on Lahina afterwards as well, and they've seen them lots of other places. It's horrible. It's horrible and my heart breaks. Now when I looked at it yesterday, Rob, maybe if you we can look at this as well, if we look if I looked at it yesterday, it's really going to unify the community in Spokane and the state, and it's going to be kind of this domino effect that's going to shake everybody up, like they all know, those that know that they were fighting the data center. It's going to bring this truth forward. Like we thought we were doing the right thing by doing it, like you know, signing a petition and doing this, but literally it's a battle.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: They're like, Okay, well, if you don't want the data center, we're going to have it anyway, and we're just gonna.
Speaker 5: Take the land.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's what's scary.
Speaker 5: It is scary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is scary, and I've seen other brave people. I did send this to you today, but it's just like they're not. It's not for AI, it's not for Chatt GBT, it's for surveillance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's uh, it's it's it's it's it's insane. This is from uh California girl. She is, she's just please ask the glack to question records. How can we as a people thrive with all of these thrones up talks in the air, water, food, radiation, corruption, wars, weather modification.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's heavy, right, thank you, calif Girl. I asked her to come and share this too, because it's she asked about that.
Speaker 5: It is a lot of it is mind over matter.
Speaker 1: So a lot of it is like, don't take all that in, don't absorb ale it in and think that it's completely hopeless. Because sometimes I'll catch myself with that as well. And before I pull the cards, I'll just give you a little story. So I remember during the lockdowns being so paranoid about already Okay, they're already, they're already sort of saying you can only go to this store for this long and if they don't have I was already I was already conscious about what are they doing to the food in the water.
Speaker 5: And so we've got.
Speaker 1: Spiritual tools that we all can use. Crystals, you can transmute things. I use the violet flame. A lot of people, a lot of us use that. That's made a difference. We make choices. I've been sharing a lot of intel, which is amazing that all these people have been so brave and they've been doing this research and showing how all how many food companies. The food is so toxic now, so everything in moderation. We actually our bodies are very powerful at transmuting everything, even things with water. You can put crystals in the water like amethyst or clear quarts that will transmut things. You can say blessings over the water. Our tools are actually more powerful than what they're doing. But it's good to make a conscious choice. I believe now to with what we're eating while we're drinking, for sure.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, Yeah, yeah, do you.
Speaker 1: Want me to, I'll pull some carts around everything. She asked to see what advice. Yeah, okay, so Ace of ones. We are powerful manifestors and we literally if we'd like, so let's say we go out to a restaurant or whatever. If you get like a little voice in your head saying this could be toxic, flip that around just silently say a blessing over the food and just try just to say I asked that. You know, everything that I eat or my pets eat is transmuted into like a high vibrational food. We have the power to do that, okay, and it'll change like that. So it's believing in our abilities again that we can do that. Because I was so worried about my kiddy through the lockdown, and sometimes I had to buy him the junkie food, like that's all I could get. And and you know, knock on wood, he's so far, he's doing good. He likes the Jet food, he likes the Jeck food.
Speaker 5: This is crazy. So we got the hangman again. This appears to be our cards.
Speaker 1: So this is this individual has been put into a really uncomfortable scenario to awaken. So we're really I think what happens is we're so we're so sensitive and we're so awake and aware that we will take on like we can't do anything, But that's not true. There's still lots of things.
Speaker 5: That we can do.
Speaker 1: Plus there's lots of companies that haven't sold out. And I'm going to tell you I every once in a while, I like to have like what used to be like a natural mac and cheese that I could just heat up.
Speaker 5: I took one bite of it the other day and it was awful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I got rid of it, like because a lot of the companies are being brought out now and we're gonna automatically taste it, but just know it's it's it's not for us, it's for the individuals that still think everything is normal. Yeah, that's what the information I got to share with one of my regular friends on Friday about that a lot of the chocolate companies now are making artificial chocolate. Wow right, And again this is for entertainment purposes only. But one of them is Lynch, which is supposed to be a very you know, high vibe company, and they sell everywhere and they charge a lot for their chocolate and it's on the list. So yeah, so everything in moderation from all these companies, Okay, things are going to get better ten of cups. So there are going to be individuals that are going to step forward and start to like there are, like I've already seen, there are companies that are not going to sell out, and we need to have like those companies come forward so I'm even thinking so that the craziness with even the lettuce and the vegetables and everything especially that seem to hit the US a lot of the major chains. It's bringing out a lot of truth, Like a lot of these companies are also supporting like health stores, like cool foods and everything, So that's bringing forward like, oh, everyone, you're going to buy all of these except whole Foods. And that may not necessarily be high vibe anymore, but it is going to get better, and it is where to like just make choices and trust that our energy or light will transmitt whatever we're eating or whatever we're drinking. Okay, we're really strong. Stars's everybody. We can pretty well withstand anything. And if you can't withstand it, your body.
Speaker 5: Will expel it.
Speaker 1: We'll get rid of it. Oh this other cool thing. Did we talk about this the other last show. I'm drinking clove water now is it clove water? Clove collo bab.
Speaker 2: Water.
Speaker 1: I'm putting like cloth buds into warm water, and I had it. You can either have it in the morning or at night, and it's incredibly powerful to clear out our system on all fronts, including parasitic and I actually woke up this morning going, I kind of like it's not too strong. I kind of like the taste, and I really am enjoying it. So are there there's super simple things that you guys can can look into. Research herbs, make your own tea. They're again reinforcing that the tea bags are not the best anymore. And just and also I years ago because I had a reaction to food from from the age of five. I was reacting to pesticides and toxins on foods that were being brought into Canada. Just know that, yeah, you'll have a reaction right away. You'll know right away. But the other thing is is that there are other things that we can counterbalance it with. So if you feel like right like you know, like herbs or.
Speaker 2: My mind's on.
Speaker 5: Chocolate, that's not it.
Speaker 1: Charcoal, right, So there's certain things that you can research that will help your system. But just know everything is Unfortunately we're at the crescendo now, we're yeah, we're really in Yeah, research clot buds. So research getting a bag of clowbuds and then adding that to warm water. It's super good for you.
Speaker 2: This is from the Andromenin. He says how could someone cancel life contract?
Speaker 1: Dramaedin You can cancel it, but you're still here in body, right, Yeah, you can cancel it. I canceled so many contracts all the time, but you've got to replace it with a new contract. And the only way to cancel the contract is to go to source.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: So I've had I had guides for years that were trying to help me cancel the contracts, and a lot of them I had to go through again last year because we're here on mission where we chose to be here. Even if you're having a tough time, you elected to be here. And it's actually are Many of the guides are blown away that we chose to be here.
Speaker 5: So we are strong warriors.
Speaker 1: We came here for a reason, and I think it's more about maybe finding out what that reason is for you and then redoing your contract.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely, let me see here.
Speaker 5: Uh one pulls some cards around Spokane.
Speaker 2: There was that, But you also wanted to get in the whistleblower stuff as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well I want to look at Area fifty one for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah there's some fire going on for people that don't know, Area fifty one's on fire too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I think just because Jannet's too and she's got the fire close to her, and also about just because I looked at it yesterday, but I thought there might be some more information. But what do we need to know about the massive fire and Spokane? It's a wheel of fortune. So it's a massive change in direction for that community and for all of us. It's almost as if like, yeah, I get my gabas. It's like, okay, paradise happened. A lot of people knew about it. That could have been back in twenty twenty two. I'm not too sure. Then we've had you know, Lahina was huge. That was a couple of years ago. Now that was three years ago. No, we've had a bunch of fires since then. But this was like another huge, massive, so close to so many people, So many people have been moved out of their home. So it's a massive destiny, change of direction, temperance. So we have two major accounts. So it is to bring the power and the collective not only in Spokan but all of the West, all of North America. Like everyone's eyes around Spokane right now. It is to bring the power and look at that this individual is pouring water from what So, think about all the individuals that were aware of the data center. We're fighting it now. Everybody is going to be aware of it. Everyone's going to put the pieces together. So it literally is going to that whole scenario that's still ongoing. And blessings to everyone. I hope everyone, you know, I hope everyone unifies, works together, that everyone gets, you know, the resources that they need to have a home again, et cetera. Because there's everyone's just in trauma. But it is going to be such a big shift for everyone to wake up and nine of once. And it's going to happen pretty quickly because there's so many fires right now. So it literally is going to be this ripple effection for not only Spokane, but the whole community.
Speaker 5: Right so, I know, even I think last.
Speaker 1: Year we looked at the fires. There was a fire near me, well five hours away in Kolowna. There were individuals in Colonna that lost their houses, just like in Spokane.
Speaker 5: Firefighters came by, they looked at it, and they left.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's when the collective started to realize they're they've been told not to help us. If I want, if I want to save my house, I have to do it myself.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and that that's the scary wake up part.
Speaker 1: Like the scary wake up part is like, oh, I'm paying taxes and I'm doing all of this for my community, and we've got these services that have been told not to help us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I mean, you know, I mean, yeah, it's like and how do you how do you? How do you save your own house? You know?
Speaker 5: I mean it's like.
Speaker 1: One fella he was exhausted from trying to save his house, like he had to just he had to let it go absolutely, like just.
Speaker 4: So so.
Speaker 2: I think in this situation, you everybody needs to just be like extra careful right now, you know what I mean, like always check your wall socket. It's like, for example, with me, like I had this happen. I've talked about this before. I think I've talked about it with you. It's like I had like my microwaves short out and then the wall was heating up, and then you know, like what happened again. So like they came here and they acted like that there was nothing wrong with the wall. They acted like like there was that there was nothing wrong with the wiring. So they just like reset the microwave or whatever. What happened again the other day, and I caught it right away, and I hurried up and went downstairs and turned the power off, like because now I found out there's a power there's a power breaker that goes right to that microwave because it's not a plug in microwave. It's like wired into the wall, you know, So it's like you have to shut off the breakers. So everybody has to be like you have to be uh, what's the word I'm looking for. You have to be aware of these things, you know what I mean, Like just like be hyper aware right now. That's what I'm telling everybody, you know what I mean, be extra extra hyper aware, like always check it. And I have to make, you know, listen to my own words and do it myself. But like now is the time more than ever to be super hyper aware. If that makes any sense, I don't know. Yes.
Speaker 1: And there's been a lot of talk about the smart meters that have been installed in everyone's homes, not just in the US and Canada. So that's another piece of information that's been coming out. Like if you're in a standalone home or even you can get it swapped out. You don't have to accept what they're giving to you so you can get it swapped out for a safer system.
Speaker 5: For sure, you know. I mean, yeah, we kind of have to be we have to.
Speaker 1: We have to And I think that's using our voices too, like what Rob was saying, like we have to kind of question everything and not just accept like, Okay, that's just the way the way it is. I found out where I am right now too, there was a plumbing issue and they came in and fixed it. I through that, I found out there's no water.
Speaker 5: Shut off in my unit and.
Speaker 1: The new building management team they didn't know that either. So apparently when they build these buildings, they have a water shot off every six floors. None of us knew that.
Speaker 5: I thought that's crazy.
Speaker 1: So at least now I know, like if there's a water emergency, like it really is an emergency, I have to contact them.
Speaker 5: I can't do anything in my unit.
Speaker 1: So it's like, how did they manage that would be that would have been a building code so who was paid on the slide to make that decision? And that would have been the same with the electrical wiring. Like there's just weird stuff. We just Yeah, you can't take everything at face value anymore unfortunately. So yeah, so Janet, please keep us posted with what's going on as we camp for sure.
Speaker 2: Especially I mean, she's a really I mean, like you know, I'm she sent me a nice package in the mail today. I just got it now. It was really nice when she sent me. I can't really say what she said. It's a it's a she was. It was a nice gesture from her, you know what I mean, really nice lady. I don't I don't want anybody to go through a fire, you know what I mean. Like it's like, well, not like that.
Speaker 1: So I'll like I've just been listening to a few individual stories. So one, okay, I can't remember if I think it was the husband. He got up in the morning, he went to a farmer's market, like within an hour, his wife texted him said, oh, we're being evacuated.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 1: And so they did all of that, and then they also had to go like another hour away and get the mother, the grandmother who was also like needed to be evacuated.
Speaker 5: So like that's how quickly it happened.
Speaker 2: That's sad because then everybody has to like take all their they have to like scoop up whatever they can and then you're leaving stuff behind, you know what I mean, that's no way to live. I mean, that's horrible, Like that's like hopefully no no one here or no one in the chatter anywhere has to go through that, like you.
Speaker 5: Know, like it shifted my mentality.
Speaker 1: The next day, I remember thinking, you know, what if I got if we all have a roof over our head and we have water and I've got a little bit of smoke right now, but I don't have a fire at my door. So we really have to get back into this being grateful that we're not in the middle of some kind of disaster because there's so much of it going on in the planet. Yeah, and there's been so many fires this year, including in Europe as well. They've hit Greece now too. And then there was that crazy story where people were there was that massive, massive amount of migrants that.
Speaker 5: Landed in Spain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was controlled by the way I think, I mean that was you know, that's a whole other story, which is insane, you know what I mean, there's a lot That's what I mean.
Speaker 1: We're easy part of the movie right now, Like every day we're going to come across a piece of information that just is like what is going on? So we just have to be like really calm and if we're not in those scenarios, send prayers and blessings to everyone that is involved in that right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that's crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's just it's just sad. Like someone told me that, like there's like rumors going around that like Spain was outspoken against that country in the Middle East that we really can't talk about and supposedly because of them being outspoken, earn that or supposedly like that's why they got you know, that incursion of immigrants that you know, that's that's the rumor going around.
Speaker 1: It is, and I also heard that it was planned. Yeah, they had help and apparently they've been sent back. Apparently they were told they had to go back, and they're not being welcome to where they left either.
Speaker 2: So that's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but apparently you know, if you think about all the individuals that were on the beach, that lived there, they were just at the beach for the day, Like I saw them all running. They were just crazy. Please go research smart meters. You're going to find tons of information about the smart meters. Yeah, I don't have all the details, but they can be let's say, manipulated.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, So I know it's crazy anyway, So yeah, please keep them supposed to Jamas about Spookhan. But it's like it's the crazy thing is is that I know, even with Lehina, that every soul, even though we understand it, we collectively agreed to be part of this experience. Yeah, there's going to be It's gonna like it brought Leahina together, and it's gonna bring Spokane together and everybody in Washington together as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, well wow, Yeah, I'm trying to think about what other you kind of wanted to go over disclosure as well?
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, do you want before we leave, you want to look at every fifty one to see why it's on fire?
Speaker 2: We can Yeah, well I kind of covered that it's been on it's still on fire. This has been going on for all like a while.
Speaker 5: It's been going on for a while.
Speaker 1: And yeah, no, I saw some people going to and from Mount Shaster recently and it was still on fire a few days ago.
Speaker 2: Wow, holy shit. Yeah, you and I've talked about it before.
Speaker 5: That was a while ago. Apparently this is a new fire.
Speaker 2: Wow. I wonder whether they're fires. That's weird, that's that's uh. Does anybody have any opinion in the audience? Put your put your your your comments in the chat, like you know, I'd love to hear what people think about this, Like why is Area fifty one on fire? I have no clue. I'm gonna be honest with you. I have no clue. I've you're trying to like, you know.
Speaker 1: I want answer the records. But yeah, if you guys have any questions, please like put them or you have info. So we got ninas swords. So this is usually about like like unnecessary worry, but it's also about truth and information. This is what came to me yesterday and afterwards I'm gotting my god bumps, I feel Yeah.
Speaker 5: Okay, So it's about there to be.
Speaker 1: A focus on Area fifty one because otherwise Area fifty one is just Area fifty one, like we've known about like, yeah, there could be stuff going on there. Yeah I know some stuff has moved, yeah right, like but nothing official has come out. So it's about a refocus of like remembering about Area fifty one.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we also have the Emperor, which is about the the good guys the Alliance teams, so it's it is something to do with them, and we have the King of Pentacles in the middle. I want to get to ask for clarity because what I'm feeling is is there's going to be more detailed information coming out about Area fifty one, yeah, nine, and it could be like in the Fall nine of Pentacles. So it's going to be like some of the information that we want from disclosure is going to start to come forward, and somehow the fire is connected to that. So maybe there's going to be unnecessary damage where they have to start. People have to go in and investigate, just get thrown back like, oh, it's every fifty one, it's snow. We did we all know about that, right, So that would make Yeah, so apparently there's still a fire or there's a new fire.
Speaker 5: It's been the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: That's that's crazy. It's a it's a It's like there's fires everywhere you know there is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you guys go look at the map of western US and Canada, you'll see so many flames.
Speaker 5: I've been real I've actually been resharing more on X.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm getting more have more ability to research information on X right now. So if you're not following me on X, please do. I don't have a lot of people on there, but it seems like right now it seems to be the platform where I can find a lot more unfiltered information.
Speaker 5: To share about all of this.
Speaker 2: So yeah, thank you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, and oh the other thing I was going to share.
Speaker 1: We never know when something big is going to happen, but we do know that they're using fires as a way to displace a lot of individuals.
Speaker 5: So just I think this is a reminder it's just about like even.
Speaker 1: A power outage or like a storm coming that we really should all have something prepared if we need to grab and go. Yeah, right, like just a look like a carry bag with some cables and some important you know, our documentation and anything. I mean, trying to figure out what to do with an hour is just so stressful, and I don't I would say I don't have anything up to day. I did a couple of years ago, but I don't really have anything right now either, so I need to work on that as well. Yeah, what did okay, what did you want to look at for disclosure?
Speaker 2: Well, you had something about the NDA in there, but in the note, oh yeah.
Speaker 5: So that's from your commander in chief.
Speaker 1: So they apparently they have passed legislation now, so whistleblowers no longer need to sign an NDA or if they have signed, when it's melan void now and they can come forward and just share.
Speaker 2: Wow. That's that's that's that's huge. I mean, I mean without repercussions of you know, I mean possably be a murdered or losing their life or real livelihood because a lot of these people work for the government, you know, so it's like or they have a government position. So I think that's what was holding people back from coming forward.
Speaker 5: You know. Like, so that's been just in the lot since their last show. So that's just been in the last couple of weeks.
Speaker 2: I know, they've been talking about it for a while. It's been on the thing they were trying to they were trying to get you know, like that past. You know, that's been that's been kind of ongoing. But like I guess they must have passed. That's huge, Like that that's really huge. Yeah, that's like it's not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so I'm just gonna pull some cards about it. It's not hearsay either. I looked it up, so it was an official announcement from the White House. Okay, so I just want to ask about So, yes, that's actually factual as of pentacles, it has happened, and it's seven of sorts.
Speaker 5: It's really to assist all of those individuals from.
Speaker 1: The past who have been afraid, hiding, shunned, told that they were lying, afraid for their lives.
Speaker 5: So it's to help.
Speaker 1: It goes all the way back whenever individuals were told to sign Antia's and it goes all the way back. It covers everybody and the moon. So it's the end of an era. So we're moving into a time frame when people are just going to be able to speak and share. It doesn't mean that the public's not going to say that. It doesn't It doesn't have Okay. I saw a lady today, bless her heart, she took a little video of some crash that was on the freeway and she got me all excited. She said that there was it was a spaceship that had crashed on the freeway. It wasn't, but bless her anyway, I thought that that was good, just to clarify all that. So, yeah, anything that was hidden is now able to come forward. And a lot of those individuals were under like scrutiny attacks, not just verbally, but even the DO technology. A lot of people went through physical symptoms or you know, the skull technology as well.
Speaker 5: So a lot of individuals were harmed in many ways.
Speaker 1: It doesn't mean that those agencies aren't going to still try to do that, but hopefully there's going to be a little bit more support for everyone who wants to come forward. And I feel like it's leading up to have you heard this. I feel like it's leading up to apparently there's going to be some public speech, an announcement officially from the White House about all the aliens.
Speaker 2: Wow that if that would have happened, I would have to still question it. I'd be like, why are they doing it? Seems like, you know, it doesn't seem like I don't know, it's something I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, we like to question everything though, That's what we do. That's what we have to question everything because.
Speaker 2: And we have admit, like everything we've been given so far has been like I mean, it hasn't been that great, you know, compared to like what other experiences and other people have and like footage other you know, like it's it's been like the like the bottom of the whatever, the bottom of the barrel, you know, like it's like but I mean, I mean, I guess they're trying, but like, you know, some of this stuff was like redrawn stuff like like autocat drawings and stuff. I was like, you know, but some of them, you know, I guess I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, I think so if I look like occasionally I'll go with the regular people who have no idea what's going on, just to see what they're talking about whatever. So a lot of them, like if you mentioned UFOs, they'll just think, what are you talking about? It's just in the movie. Like we've been so programmed. Unless we've had an experience or unless we're really interested in this information, we've been so programmed. But you know, billions of people have researched those files, rob even though that they're you.
Speaker 5: And I don't think they're great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, many people have visited the website, right so and downloaded the file.
Speaker 5: So it's the beginning.
Speaker 2: For sure, We've make a big awakening, hopefully it is. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I don't know, I mean, I maybe look to see if there's any other comments. I was going to just see, like it, will there be an announcement this year, next year? Like why don't we just look at twenty six, twenty seven, twenty eight. They'll be like a like, okay, here I am. I mean, your president talks about it all the time, but nobody believes him.
Speaker 5: So he talks about it almost every single day.
Speaker 1: He'll be asked a question his daily breese and he he says his truth, but nobody believes him. So it just kind of goes. So I guess maybe that's where the official announcement is supposed to come.
Speaker 5: I'm not sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's weird. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, there was one where about Canada.
Speaker 1: Okay, so six of Swords, which is again moving out of an era where speaking our truth was dangerous.
Speaker 5: So that's where we're coming from.
Speaker 1: So we're moving into an era this is twenty twenty seven where we can have because it's not just him or the White House. There's going to be other countries and other bigger individuals that are going to be speaking about it. So it looks like it's going to be more of a twenty twenty seven scenario because there's they're putting out too many fires.
Speaker 5: There's too many things still going on on planet off planet.
Speaker 1: We got the tower car for twenty twenty eight, so by twenty twenty eight, there's going to be a complete shift for everyone, and a powerful one.
Speaker 5: And it could even be should we look at like mass.
Speaker 2: Contact, Yeah, that'd be cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's kind of yeah, magician, So potentially twenty twenty eight or sooner, we'll see.
Speaker 2: Wow, that'd be great. I mean, I mean, it would be good. It would be great if we just had some kind of like you know, open contact. Can it's compared to like the the stuff we're kind of getting. I don't know, but I mean, like I have faith, you know, and I want to believe.
Speaker 1: That it's uh, you know, I believe too, just like X files. Yeah, you know, and someone reminded us it's already happened. There's already been leaders in in our lifetime that I've had to have contact and are working with them, but it just has been covered up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you know which I saw the redoing the X files. I don't like it, but I mean, like, I mean, I don't have anything against it, but it's just kind of like it's like they're not including the original Molder and Sculling and it's like a new I don't know, I just don't I don't know. I don't know if it'll be as good as the old one.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: Well, apparently they don't want to continue. However, Gillian Anderson just did the Lego ad, so I'm thinking that. I'm thinking they're just not saying anything now. So apparently they've only filmed the pilot. Yeah, and they filmed it in Vancouver, and Ryan Coogler is directing it. All the same people like Chris Carter is involved in the stories. Different they decided, and I think this is smart. They decided to do different agents, so there's a completely different I don't even know what time frame it is, but they have completely different agents working on the Paranormal and they just did the pilot. And then I think, I'm trying to remember it Hulu whoever it is, it's HBO Hulu. They are going to just make a decision if they're going to continue with it. I'm well, I'm like you, I'm like old school. I still want the regulars. But the fact that she just did the Lego ad, I'm thinking maybe maybe they're waiting for it to be picked up and maybe they will be involved.
Speaker 5: Who knows, right, Yeah, that.
Speaker 2: Would be cool, you know, I mean it could be good. You know, Like I was kind of like ippy about Disclosure Day and then I ended up liking Disclosure Day. I mean, I'm kind of still kind of like, you know, I hear you, I hear you.
Speaker 1: I Oh, And the second movie they are reissuing it. It's going to be out this month.
Speaker 4: So the.
Speaker 1: Second X Files movie, which I think was I can't remember what it was called. You all probably know, but it's there. They're releasing the director's cut, and it's never been that cool.
Speaker 2: I'll forget that. Yeah, for sure, that sounds really cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Oh. I also just found out there's actually a blockbuster that's opened up near me. Real, I thought I have to tell Rob. Yeah, it's some it's something.
Speaker 1: He's not like near me. He's an arrow away. But he does all these collectibles. He collects all these cars from movies and everything, and so he's opened up. I thought it was a joke, but he's actually where where he is, like an hour away, He's opened up like a little blockbuster in his in his area. And he's I'm going to send him to you because he's he's finding all the he's finding sealed DVDs and VHS tapes so people can go and rent them. And he's like set up his store like it's a blockbuster.
Speaker 2: That'd be so cool, all mine. I wish I would do that everywhere.
Speaker 1: You know, Well, I think it's coming because there's this big resurgence. You and I were talking about a huge resurgence, people wanting physical media, all physical media, CDs, vinyl vhs, cassettes because so many things are getting wiped out. That's what we need to look at is the books. Yeah, they're disappearing. So I asked Grok yesterday to make sure that this is factual and again for entertainment purposes only. There was a court case with Anthropics, so it's still ongoing. But they're not He said they're not. The gro said it's not the only company, but they were given a directive to buy thousands of books and then take those books and basically scan them into AI and then.
Speaker 5: Purge the books the physical books.
Speaker 1: Wow, so that's not going and that's a story that's coming forward now to wake everybody up.
Speaker 2: Wow, I mean so they're trying to purge physical books.
Speaker 5: Now it's a modern day kind of book burning.
Speaker 2: That's that's ridiculous. I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean it's like, you know, if we don't have physical evidence, how's anyone ever going to know what was written? I mean, I know there's the whole story that everything that's been written is a lie to well, not from individual authors, like we think about all the people that are writing their own stories, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot of books by like a lot of UFO authors that would be like Karla Turner, David Jacobs, Burt Hopkins, like John Mack like I mean, like and even some of the all the newer people today who've written books like ore came Ram, Matthew Mornian, you know, like I mean, like Laura Eisenhower. I mean, all the are in you know what I mean, Like like, yeah, all that you know, that's all good stuff too.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like so it's like I don't know you, but I know what you're saying, Like, right, they can they can if they put everything on digital, they can can kind of control the narrative, right.
Speaker 5: Well, they can really control the narrative.
Speaker 1: So we I mean, we had a big discussion about libraries last show, and the thing is that I love libraries, and I would like there's probably still some really good libraries out there, but I would like all libraries to go back to being good places to go. Yeah, that's what it's all about. About the digital stuff. It's about the books. It's about being able to go and like literally take a physical book home with you. Right So, and that was a shock. I went to my elementary school a couple of years ago and the library wasn't a library anymore. There were no books anymore, still calling it a library, but it was all digital. Right So, I think we've been like programmed to thinking that digital is the best. But we don't know when they scan the book now, we don't know if it's been rewritten. We don't know if the information is correct. We no longer have a physical copy to prove anything.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 2: I mean, there were so many good books that came out this year. Last year, Tyler from Journey to Truth, his book was really good. Lily Nobur's was good. I mean I could keep going on, like Aaron Tyler's podcast partner, you know that his book was good. I mean there's so many people that came out with books recently. They're all really good.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like, I just think people need to keep buying physical media. You know, it's absolutely and.
Speaker 1: There's it's a wake up call. So again we have regular folks that are driving like the same folks that are looking at the data centers right now. Then they're like and what So when I asked Rochester about this, he said, oh, it's been going on for a while, Papella, it was the court case started in twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Oh man, it's it seems like there's like this like like overall with everything that we're seeing, like the fires and the data centers and the constant like you know, hogging and deterioration of water and like chemtrails and food poisoning, and I can go on and on everything that goes on. It seems like there's like this just like this like evil force that's trying to ruin the world, the plan.
Speaker 5: And it's been going on for thousands of years. But we're all here now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So if anything we've talked about today is making you like your blood boil and you're angry about that, well that will be an inspiration that that's part of your mission and that's why you're here. Yeah, something about something that's really upsetting you that you're supposed to be involved in. So the books thing should be upsetting because I I don't want everything on digital. Sometimes I want to like pull unplug and just take a book.
Speaker 2: I mean, right, I have like one hundred and thirty one hundred and fifty books. I have a lot of books because sometimes authors just will send me their book and you know, you know, so I just I've kind of like started collecting books, you know, like I have my my friend's books, like all the people I just mentioned and stuff like that, and like, you know, I just I just love books.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I don't read them all, but I'll go through them, you know what I mean. Like, but I do read quite a bit, you know. I mean, like I enjoy reading, and I don't know, like I just like I don't know, like I just don't think it's so it's no, it's so like and I'm not telling you this. I know you already know this, but like you know, like for the audience, it's so bad to have like digital copies of everything, because like if you have digital copies and that falls off. I mean, like then where are we right? It's like we have no trace of like if like for example, like if our society like ended today, like there would be no uh trace record besides those weird it's like time capsules that people sent out here and there to different weird places, like you know, but other than that, we wouldn't have much evidence that like our civilization existed, you know.
Speaker 1: Because what they're trying to do just what you're sharing with me, so you know how they they've talked about there was the Tartara Tartania. Is that your parents? A? Yeah, so there was that civilization that got wiped out. And literally what we're watching is in real time, they're trying to wipe out our footprints of what we what we have been or are or a simpler time of life. But it's like it's as humans, we're documented. We're creative and we document what we do. So those who are writers write books, those who are musicians create content. And I believe, like anyone who's a musician, many are starting to go back to know. I want I want people to be able to have a physical copy of what I've created, and I want that for myself to write, so yeah, it we have that. I think that's that's what's happening, is we need to focus on their trying to wipe out the trump where they They've been doing it for a while, but now we can see it's not about technology, it's not about helping us. It's about they want to basically wipe the slate clean of everything that we have created that's tangible, that we have proof of up until now.
Speaker 5: And you think about all that.
Speaker 1: So think about that fire, think about the fires that just took away everyone's personal belongings just in that one area alone, So every single thing that was personal to them, except maybe their phone. They might have been able to keep their phone, but anything else would be gone. All personal information would be gone. So it's like starting from scratch and it's heartbreaking. It's heartbreaking. So you think about a question Rob I just asked the records, like, what do we need to know about the books being deleted? So books, actually we have to Stanecop's books. Books itself actually brings so much happiness to so many people on the planet. It's like, you can I've always loved books too, so you can like like okay, so you can't get online. But if you like Rob has a million books, you could just go grab a book and start reading one of the book. Right, So that books themselves bring humanity together. They create a community because we can all share or argue or that's why they're all the book clubs and everything.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So the five o' cups, the reason the story's coming forward right now is so that everybody understands what we will lose. Like the two cups behind this individual is we can have both, and we should have both. We should always be able to have physical copies. Why are they Why are these huge data centers needing to show.
Speaker 5: Up to hold the data? Who cares?
Speaker 1: I have a big library in the middle of the forest, right. So yeah, so that we're being shown that we will lose so much if we allow all the physical media to disappear. And we got the key of one, so an actual fract. This is quite interesting. Literally, this this information is being leaked right now because it's like a Galactic Alliance wake up call for humanity. So we're being told before it's too late. And there's I'm following all these people right now. All they're doing now is looking for physical media and a lot of them are the young, the young ones. They're they're they want the they want the vinyl now, they want the CDs, they want to go, they want to be able to shut their phone off, and they want physical because they've already they're already starting to see that big companies are just deleting what they want to watch, or they're changing it, or you can't find it anymore. Like I've actually got a couple of things to order right now because I can't can no longer find it on a streaming service. So everyone's starting to see that the streaming services were like a lull into a false reality.
Speaker 2: Well that's yeah, Yeah, this is a great show. This is Is there anything else you wanted to cover before we finish.
Speaker 5: Up or uh, I think we did unless there's something unless you see a question or I think we covered everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's great. Yeah, yeah, do you want to tell people where they can call or follow you? And and and thanks Pink Bella. This was awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a lively show as always. I hope you guys are doing good out there.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Please, Uh, if you guys want your own deep dive into your records and information about Star Seed Origins and Soul Mission, et cetera. My website is all in that Pink Mellow dot weeplea dot com emails the best way to go holding me, I love the Pink Bella at gmail dot com. And yeah, follow me on x and because I can really, I know Instagram. I do a lot of research too, but X I X seems to be the platform right now that seems to be the least unfiltered for information.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, yeah, yeah it is. Yeah, and thank you everybody for tuning in. And I'll be live again tonight, I think two more times. I didn't mean to schedule it that way, it just worked out that way, and uh yeah, so I will see you guys tonight, and uh, thank you Pink Bella, and uh thank you everyone you know, go