Speaker 1: Six one seven two six six, sixty eight, sixty eight is the number. Okay. Trump now throws down the gauntlet yesterday at a absolutely, I gotta say, sensational press conference, stunning press conference, he now says it's time to indict them all. Go after every single one of them. Obama, Hillary Clinton, Susan Rice, call me, Brennan Clapper, the whole criminal gang. Let's go right back to Vince in Long Island. Vince, you've laid out I thought a really really strong case on why Trump is going to go down now potentially as the second Abraham Lincoln, one of the greatest, if not maybe the greatest president we've ever had. Vince, I want to ask you this question because it's the one that keeps reappearing over and over again in my emails, text messages on messenger. Is Trump making a fatal mistake? He's right, people are saying, go get him. Obama's guilty as sin, there's no question. But are he and Tulsi are they tipping their hand? In other words, they're showing what they have, They're telegraphing what they're going to do. They're letting us know. In fact, even today, she's going to do another big document dump. More declassified documents are now coming, More whistleblowers are now going to come out and corroborate everything that she's saying. Is it premature? And by telegraphing their moves, are they giving Obama and his cronies and fellow criminal conspirators. Are they giving them time in order to counterattack, to deflect, to somehow get out of it. Should they have kept their cards closer to their chest and almost sprung it like a surprise trap. What say you, Vince?
Speaker 2: I say that I think they're trying to soften up the mush brains who have no idea what's going on, so it won't be such a shock when it happens. They get them accustom a little bit to the idea of what's coming. And I think that Trump has played it just right. First of all, he got his big bill passed, which you need to have to basically have the masses be prosperous so they can follow you into this battle, because hungry, hungry, unhappy masses will not follow you into battle. And second of all, I think he's got the deep state on the defense. He's put the left wing firms under defense. The media higher education, Hollywood's all these left wing judges, and now he's got the Democrats on the defense. So when you collapse all their enterprise, you basically you're hitting a swarm of bees, which you got to use the nuclear weapons now, and if you don't do it, it's not going to resolve. They've been doing this craft for since Reagan left office. They've done to Bush, the Father, Bush the Sun. They've been stealing things, corrupting, corrupting our whole system. What's it gonna lead to. It's gonna lead to a regime where you're gonna have a one party state, but it's gonna be their party if you don't stop them.
Speaker 1: I couldn't have said it better myself. Evince, really one of the best calls. Thank you very much for that call, Evince. K Train and mold In thanks for holding K train and welcome K train. How are you, my friend? What do you make of all this? Trump says they're all gonna go to prison? Is it gonna happen?
Speaker 3: Been flowing since I've been on hold for two miles, and Bill made me even do more sit ups and push us. This is the greatest day since I've been listening to you in years, and I wanted to make a couple of points. Thankfully no one brought up like when John Kerry after that meeting went to Pakistan, I believe, and told them, don't worry, there's something in don't listen to him. I think that had a lot. That meeting with Obama had a lot to do with his motivation. And now you have Kelsey Gavid. I think this warrants of a presidential American address. If this doesn't warrant an American address, and Bill is my perfect example why he should be on at eight pm tonight pointing out everything he did at that meeting with the Philippines president. What do you think presidential address?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: K Tran, And I agree with you. I think he is going to address that. He's going to have to address the country. I think he's just waiting now for the indictments to come. I think, in other words, you do the indictments and then you address the American people. And so no, look, k Tran, we talked about this yesterday. It's obvious Pam Bondi doesn't want to do this Cash Mattel Dan Bongino because now they're going to be in the eye of the hurricane. So they don't want to do this, but Tulsi, to her credit, wouldn't let it go. And so she released these bombshell revelations Trump, and then, by the way, she made sure that Trump was aware of them. That's why Trump said, I read them. He goes, what do you think I've been doing. I'm just reading and reading and reading. And the more I read, the angrier I get. And then so then she made the criminal referral. So that put a lot of pressure on Bandy. I'm sorry on Bondy, and then you can tell. Trump then went to Mike Johnson and said, look, Mike, I got to have Congress behind me. Mike came out and said, Obama's going under oath, He's getting deposed, he's getting subpoenaed. We're warning him, we're going to depose you, and I'm telling you, if you don't tell the truth, we're going to hang you for perjury. So that was really putting the squeeze in. And then yesterday he's all but forced Pam Bondi now to go ahead with an open criminal investigation. And basically he's saying, I don't want to hear anything but that arrests are going to be made. I mean, I could play you even more cuts. I mean, it's just it was such an incredible press conference. He came out and said they're guilty, guilty, guilty, guilty, and I want to see prosecutions. So once Pam Bondi and Cash Pattel make their move, I think then he's going to have no choice. K Train, He's then going to take whatever seven ten minutes Prime time, eight o'clock or nine o'clock whatever on all the major networks, and then he's going to address the country and say this is the worst criminal conspiracy, a seditious conspiracy, in the history of the United States, and it was directed against me, but ultimately against you, the voters. And I don't think they're ever going to be able to They cannot recover from this. And that's why, to be honest, K Train, like you know, god like, like I'm in the confessional, I'm worried now about Trump's security. I'm worried about his safety. I'm worried about the safety of Tolci Gabbard and others. And I think that's why she's going to release even more documents and more whistleblowers are going to come out if too many people know about it, if too much evidence is out there. Six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight is the number. Okay, before I go to the phone lines, listen now to Trump saying, yes, there clearly was a criminal gang that was involved in the Russia collusion hoax, trying to frame me, lie about me, manufacture intelligence to claim I was some kind of agent of Russia or colluding with Putin to steal the election. They lied, and they knowingly and willfully lied. But there was one ringleader, and from him everything else flowed roll cut three A Mike.
Speaker 5: Barack Cussein Obama is the ringleader. Hillary Clinton was right there with him, and so was Sleepy Joe Buden and so with the rest of them, call me Clapper, the whole group. And they tried to rig an election, and they got caught. And then they did rig the election in twenty twenty. And then because I knew I won that election by a lot, I did it a third time, and I won a landslide. Every swing state won the popular vote, but I won that all the same way in twenty twenty. And look at the damage that was cast.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's right. Look, it's going to be it's gonna take us a long time to recover from the Biden presidency. I mean, what Biden did just on the open borders alone, fifteen twenty million illegals. I mean, I mean, we're going to be living with this for a generation. Okay, but you know, let that go for now, just for now, let it go. Trump is right, and he names them, names them all, and so clearly the signal now that he's sending is I want Obama and handcuffs. I want Hillary and handcuffs. I want Brennan, Clapper, ca Mey, Joey, Biden, all of them. I want them in handcuffs. And so the Kooner Country Poll Question of the Day sponsored by Kelly Financial Services, Sorry Forgive Me? Sponsored by Marios Marios Quality Roofing, Siding and Windows. Who will see a legal reckoning from Russia Gate first? Obama? Hillary or Comy? Who will see a legal reckoning? Who will be the first one to be arrested or indicted from Russia Gate? Who's going to get it first? Obama, the dear later, Hillary Rotten, Clinton or James Comy A Obama b Hillary c. Comy. You can vote on our web page wrko dot com slash Cooner wrko dot com slash Cooner. Kuh And is in national Er. You can also vote via x and again I'm very active on x. My handle there all one word at the Cooner Report. Kuh And is in national Er at the Coooner Report again the Kooner Country Pole. Question of the Day sponsored by Marios Marios Quality Roofing, Siding and Windows. Who will see a legal reckoning from Russia Gate? First? Obama? Hillary or call mey A Obama B Hillary C comy. If I was to vote in this poll, and I'm not trying to influence the voting, I'm just giving you my honest opinion, I would probably go with C. I think I think they're going to work their way up from the bottom. My guess is go after someone like McCabe, who was James Colemy's deputy, his deputy FBI director. I think McKay will serve up call me, and then through call me you get Brennan Clapper, and then eventually you get Hillary and the big fish, the biggest of all, the dear leader Obama. And notice that Trump keeps referring to him now and this is deliberate as Barack Hussein Obama, and he's trying to show his Muslim roots, his Muslim heritage. But I think he's also hinting. This is four D chess now, but I think or three dimensional chess. But I think he's hinting at that birth certificate that's started everything over a decade ago. So Trump is now he's going for He is going for Obama's political throat, the juggular. Will he get him? That's now the question six one seven two six six sixty eight sixty eight. Mark in Medford, You've been holding patiently, Mark, Thank you and welcome.
Speaker 6: Good morning, Jeff, Hi, Mark. I just hope this isn't just all talk and no action because I keep hearing from a lot of people and friends of mind, and I thought that we're never going to see anybody get arrested. You watch, you just you just watch it's gonna come out. People just say no, one's gonna get arrested. Well, Jeff, I say hell freaking no to that. That is unacceptable. Someone has to go down for this. I need to see raids, arrests, purp walks, starting with the bear leader. Barack hu said Obama.
Speaker 3: But I agree with you.
Speaker 6: I think it's gonna be call me first because I think he's the weakest link, and then one after another, Jeff, just like Dominos, they will all full. But you know you brought up earlier in the show, Jeff that yeah, you see, we're gonna hear that Trump is a dictator and he's he's putting all his political opponents in jail. Well, I got news for these moonbats, especially Bill from Sudbury, which Jeff, I'm sorry, but I'm still trying to recover from his phone call.
Speaker 7: I really are.
Speaker 6: But as far as Trump tried to put all his political opponents in jail, Trump is the president of the United States, it's his second term. He doesn't have any more political opponents. Therefore, is say he's gonna go out with a bang?
Speaker 1: Jeff, Mark, let me ask you, because I think that's everybody is asking what you're asking. You've really put your finger right on it. Are we being teased again? Are we going to be disappointed one more time where they almost like dangle it like a carrot in front of us. You know, arrest are finally coming. Powerful people are finally going to be held accountable for their crimes. Do you think we will see arrests. Do you think it actually will happen, or do you think we're all in for the mother of all disappointments?
Speaker 6: Jeff, I think this time around, I think we're going to see at least one get arrested. But let me ask you a question, Jeff, if you're a boss told you to do something and you didn't do it, would you have a job tomorrow.
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 6: So with that being said, if Donald Trump tells Pam Blondie, this is what I want you to do, and she doesn't do it, then Sayonara Blondie, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Oh I agree, Mark, I completely agree. No, if she doesn't, then d anybody, She's gone. Trump will not put I mean he has to get rid of her. Whatever I want, whatever you want, that's not an issue anymore. You can't leave the President of the United States twisting in the wind after he goes out with such a strong declarative statement the way he did yesterday. I mean, you know, he laid it all out there, and he went as far as you can possibly go to say, indict, indict in DT in DT in dyt here they are get them. We have all the evidence. What are you waiting for? So you're right, Mark.
Speaker 5: You know when we called Hillary Clinton, I said, you know what, let's not go too far here. It's the ex wife of a president, and I thought it was sort of terrible and I let her off the hook. And I'm very happy I did. But it's time to start after what they did to me, and whether it's right or wrong, it's time to go after people.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: President Trump now throws down the gauntlet. Now says it's time to go after all of them, Obama, Hillary, Brennan, Clapper, call me, Susan Rice. He says they framed him. There was Russia collusion hoax. He was the victim. They manufactured intelligence to sabotage the incoming president of the United States, and then they tried to overthrow him for the next couple of years in this ridiculous Russia witch hunt. And now he says it's time for them to go to jail. Six one seven two six, six sixty eight sixty eight. Jerry on the k Thanks for holding Jerry, and welcome.
Speaker 7: Comrade Comrade.
Speaker 1: How are you, my friend?
Speaker 7: I ain't better than them, Jeff. I'm not going to go over the list of names to his eight seventeen or eighteen people in the basement of the White House echo what John said yesterday, and Mark just said, we got to send in the military. The military have to go in and raid all their houses, confiscate all their residences, and they've they've got to be locked up. They've got to be locked up, and they've got to they can't face civil courts, they have to face military tribunal. And Jeff, you mentioned seditious conspiracy death carries twenty years in jail plus a fine, but treason, which they also have to be charged with, that's the death penalty. And you know what, until people realize here and around the world that if you betray the American people, you're gonna be put to death, nothing's gonna be solved. These people have to pay with their lives. I'm sorry, I don't mean to sound cavalier about it or anything like that, but that needs to happen. We need justice.
Speaker 1: Oh, Jerry, I agree with you. Look, I'm with you all this. It's not that you're wrong, far from it. Objectively, you're about one hundred, You're a thousand percent correct. I just think most people's reaction is we've seen no accountability on anything for so long when it comes to Democrats and you know, the Clintons and the Obamas and the Bidens that people, you know, they'll take five years in jail just you know, give us five years, yay. I mean, they just want any kind of accountability and because they know that, you know, even five years in prison, hell, even six months in prison, and this will destroy the Democratic Party and discredit the deep state permanently. I mean, what's say I mean, I agree with you, Jerry, But I'm just saying, even if they go low, even if they just get them for a couple of years, can the Democrats and the deep state ever really recover? What say you?
Speaker 7: I say, no, but I but but Jeff, A message needs to be sent loud and clear that if you betray the American people, you will pay with your life. It's that simple. It has to be that cut and dried, in my opinion.
Speaker 1: Oh I agree, I agree, completely agree, Jerry. As always, thank you very much for that call. Tom in Westford, Thanks for holding Tom.
Speaker 4: And welcome, good morning, great show as usual, Thank you, Tom. The only thing I'm wondering is I shall hope they they keep their eye on the midterms and making sure they can win the midterms. I'm just hoping that going after Obama and the rest of the which they are guilty, they're guilty, definitely, Hopefully it doesn't back up, you know, like what happened when until long after Clinton and impeaching Clinton in the midterms, that hurt the Republicans. Openness won't hurt them even though they have all the evidence. They have all the proof, but the media twists things so that people might perceive it that he's going after his political opponents. And that's the only thing that scares me is the midterms are so important. They've got to win these midterms, and hopefully this doesn't backfire on them.
Speaker 1: What do you think, Oh, Tom, Look, your concerns are you know, again, perfectly valid. I think you're onto something and this is what I think. This is why I think they're meticulously laying out the case. And one of the things I want to do, Tom, we've had her on before. I want her on again. She's the hardest interview now to get, but we'll do everything we can. I want to get Tulca Gabbard on and the reason why I want the entire audience, I want you to listen to her in a you know, ten twelve minute interview. If she can get the time when she lays out the case as clearly, simply, succinctly, openly, honestly as she does, it's game, set and match. She's got them. She's got them. Like this woman has been working around the clock unearthing documents, crossing her eyes, sorry, crossing her t's dotting her eyes. She's you can tell she came with the goods. So I think that's gonna be the problem. This is not you know, a guy at president having you know, oral sex with an intern in the oval office. And is it impeachable? Is it not impeachable? Is it a high crime? Is it not a high crime? You've got them on treason and seditious conspiracy, dead to rights. Now. The only chance they're gonna have is if they just smear and demonize Tulsi and keep calling it a conspiracy theory, and the mainstream media goes into hyperdrive and just starts destroying anybody that tries to get the evidence out, and they do everything in their power to not get the evidence to their viewers. But if you give Toulci Gabbard five minutes to lay out the case. It's over. I mean, I'm telling you it's over. So in fact, listen, she did it yesterday. I mean she's got to do it again and again and again because you want to reach as many people as possible, but if you can, and you know me, I'm not I don't plug Fox News. See the interview that she did with Lara Trump. She was, I guess, filling in for Will Kine on the Will Kine Show. So I think what was that their four o'clock show. Anyway, Lara Trump was on, and all she did was just let Tulsi talk seven minutes, two questions or three questions, and it's just Toulsi talking in seven minutes. That's the case you make to the American people. That's seven minutes where she ro butts Obama's statement. You listen to that and you're like, there's no answer. There's no answer, Tom, because there's the receipts, there's the paper trail. You see. That's again, this is what's gonna bring him down. And this is what always brings people down. Pride cometh before the fall. They were so arrogant, Tom, they were so full of hubris, they were so consumed by power and overconfidence they never thought they would get caught. And so the idiot didn't just tell him in the Oval office, you know the sixteen seventeen people that were there. No, no, no, we're killing this assessment. We're gonna frame this guy. And here's how we're gonna frame him. He wrote it down. He signed reports and memos and documents. It's got his name, it's got his signature. By the way, there's gonna be whistleblowers coming out, and there's more documents Tulsi's gonna release today. So what I'm saying is the idiots signed off on it. And that's what Tulsei is saying. And that's what Trump said yesterday. He goes, we talked, He goes, hey, we've declassified highly classified documents. He signed it, He signed off on all of it. Now, they're gonna use presidential immunity, That's what I'm telling you. They're gonna use executive privilege, presidential immunity. They're gonna do everything they can to try to shield Obama, and it's not gonna hold up. That's why my prediction, Tom, It's gonna happen with the lower level people first, the first one that flips is the first domino. And once you get once that happens, there's blood in the water. Then everybody's out to save themselves. So that's why Trump is saying it's time to squeeze, squeeze them now. My only concern again, like I'm in the confessional, Okay, God is my witness. You need a really good FBI director. Now I'm worried about cash Ptel. It's not an insult. I'm just telling you, I don't you need somebody now who's got the talent, the experience, the ruthlessness, the toughness to see this thing through to the end. I'd have no confidence in this guy. I have no confidence in Dan Bongino, and I really have no confidence in Pambondi. I don't know if she has the stomach to see this thing through to the end. Now there's competent people under her, there's competent people around her, and Tulci Gabbart again has done. She's given them Obama on a silver platter. There's no other way to put it. She's almost like, here it is, here's all the information. Okay, there's document one, then you go to document two. Then here it is. I'm drawing a line for you. Here's document three. It's almost like she's spoon feeding them. So here's how you're gonna present your case. Here are the indictments, here are the prosecutions. Here is literally the case to put them all in prison. Okay, so she's done everything she could possibly do except be attorney general herself. But you're gonna have to see this thing through now to the end. If she goes off publicly on this. You watch, so far, no one has criticized Pambondy, No one, CNN, MSNBC. Notice, they'll go after Hegseeth, they'll go after Rubio, they'll go after jd Vance, obviously Trump. But when it comes to Pam Bondi, because so far she's been effeckless, toothless attorney general, they haven't laid a glove on her. You watch. They are to destroy this woman. She's going to be the second coming of Attila the hunt. Okay, by the time the Democrats and their media propagandists are done with her, now, can she take that? Can she you know, can she stand up to that kind of a beating, that kind of a pounding. We'll see, We'll see but there's no question they have the goods. They have the goods. The only question now is do they have the intestinal fortitude to see it through to the end. Trump does, jd Vance does. Mike Johnson says he does. Tulca Gabbert definitely does. We'll see Tom. This is like Watergate now, anything can happen at any moment. Thank you very much for that call. Okay joining me now as she always does at this time, I am dying to get her take on this, doctor Grace putting liberals in their place. Grace Vuoto full disclosure, my wonderful wife, and yes, the cooner Man married up. Grace. Welcome back to the Kooner Report. As always, I want to play one cut for you, and I want you to just jump right off of that cut. This is Trump at the Oval Office yesterday. He's asked by a reporter Taulca Gabbert, Director of National Intelligence, has now officially submitted a criminal referral to the Department of Justice regarding the Russia collusion hoax and all the documents that she's declassified. He's then asked, who do you think the DOJ should target as part of now their investigation? Listen to Trump's response, it's a declaration of war against Obama and his criminal gang. Roll cut two. Mike else Gabbert has submitted a criminal referral to the Department of Justice.
Speaker 5: From your perspective, who should the DOJ target as part of their investigation?
Speaker 1: What's specify figures in the administration?
Speaker 5: Well, based on what I read, and I read pretty much what you read, it would be President Obama. He started it, and Biden was there with him, and Komi was there, and Clapper, the whole group was there.
Speaker 1: Brett, he goes Brennan and then he says, they were all there in that room right there, right here. He goes the room that I'm sitting in. They were all right here in that infamous meeting where the decision was made. We're going to manufacture intelligence. We're going to frame Trump. We're going to try to claim he was an agent of Russia, even though we know it's a lie and we know it's false. In other words, we're implementing a coup against the incoming president of the United States. Grace, what's gonna happen now?
Speaker 6: Well, Jeff, thank you so much for having me on.
Speaker 8: Look, what Telsey is doing is absolutely amazing. She is a real patriot. She is really tough. She is untangling this spider web that they wove, So we have to give her all the credit for this incredible job. Having said that, Jeff, I am just concerned that Washington is going to bury this as they always do, including Republicans, who participate in the burial of devastating information. They refer it to you, long committee hearings, big reports, and by the time they're done with it, and by the time the lawyers take a look at everything, they've parsed the situation into insignificance. So my concern is, as much as you and I and Kooner country know the truth, I don't know if we're ever going to have that satisfaction that we're all looking for to really get justice for what happened to the president in that first election and to the whole country.
Speaker 1: Grace the fact now that Trump is so publicly, vehemently, vigorously, boldly weighed in on this. He went as far as he could possibly say, indict them, indict all of them, putting tremendous pressure now on PAMBONDI. Has that changed everything?
Speaker 8: Well, it's just that the way that he said it was like an off the cuff comment at a press conference. It certainly, you know, added a lot of fuel to the fire. But I think if we're going to really take this to the next level, it does have to come with some kind of, you know, certainty from the.
Speaker 6: Department of Justice that they're going to do something.
Speaker 8: And then that's going to have to be matched with a really formal address to the nation.
Speaker 6: I mean, you.
Speaker 8: Can't go after an entire previous administration. We're not talking about just going after one person. We're going after the heads of intelligence, We're going after the head of FBI. This was a massive, massive, massive effort to disrupt the will of the people. I think it is going to take more than just an off the cuff comment like he made. But he would only be able to address the nation formally once he knows for sure that the Department of Justice is going to do something, and I'm not sure that they will do anything, Jeff. That's my concern. My concern is I know how the swamp operates. The law is exercised fitfully, and the truth is usually buried in committee. That's the summary of Washington d C.
Speaker 1: Well, the DOJ. Now there's a criminal referral. This was on Pine Bounty's desk from Tulci Gabbard And now according to the Department of Justice, they've now come up with a FIE statement saying they have opened an official investigation and they're going to leave no stone unturned and they're willing to take this all the way. Plus, you have Speaker Mike Johnson who now says Obama is going to be deposed. They're going to subpoena him, he is going to be put under oath, and he's going to be asked directly about his involvement in Russia collusion. And he says that Obama will have to come to Capitol Hill and answer questions under oath, and that if he won't, they're going to appoint a special prosecutor. So my ultimate question to you is, as things stand right now, are we going to see any arrests or do you think they are going to bury this?
Speaker 8: Jeff Listen, I've been saying for days how much I admire everything that you're doing and everything that honest journalists are doing to get the truth out there, and what Elsey's doing is absolutely fantastic. So what I can say is I can spot the truth, but whether or not we're going to ultimately get justice. I mean, to be perfectly honest, I'm skeptical, but my saying that diminishes, you know, it's kind of contradictory to the goal we want to achieve. Because you're asking me to talk about the future. We don't know what the future will hold. I'm skeptical because I know what Washington, DC does. I know we have a huge hurdle, but I can just say we have the truth and we have to keep fighting for that truth to come out, and ultimately I would hope that there's going to be some kind of a reckoning. But what I've seen so far from the Department of Justice doesn't give me much confidence in them. They've totally bungled the Epstein case. I'm disgusted at what they've done, and unfortunately the administration is tarred by it because Trump's behavior wasn't very good either during this last couple of weeks when it comes to the Epstein case. So they've muddied the waters. Had they done everything properly with the Epstein case, they would have had even more authority, even more moral integrity to go after what we want them to achieve in disregard. Look, this is the key point. Justice has to be administered consistently and impartially all the time, not just some of the time. And so what was very upsetting about Trump is that we saw in the last couple of weeks, Hey, you're just like the rest of them. You just want to advocate for justice some of the time. You're still for a two tiered system of justice. And so the whole thing has left me kind of sour. And I don't know how much of it is we're being played now by the Trump administration itself to look the other way when he was trying to bury the negative stuff.
Speaker 1: I understand, Grace. Let me look, you got two minutes left. This news has just broke now literally as you and I are speaking. Tulci Gabbard now has declassified the confidential House Report twenty twenty where the Permanent Intelligence Subcommittee did their own investigation. And they've got Obama. Now they've got Obama, they've got Hillary, they've got John Brennan. This is now literally being declassified as we speak. It is a bombshell. It is an absolute bombshell. So, you know, I don't know if this is an attempt at deflection. They're starting to put the noose around the next of every single one of them.
Speaker 8: Well, we want to see justice administered equally all the time, and we haven't seen that. But that's not a spur against Chelsea Gabbert. She's doing her job properly.
Speaker 1: No, I understand that. It's nothing to do with that.
Speaker 8: Bondy didn't.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 8: But Bondi did not do her job properly with the Epstein case. Neither did Trump. So why do we have confidence that all of a sudden they're going to be able to do things properly. They're compromised. They just compromised themselves. That's the problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. I disagree with you on this anyway. We'll see. But to me, the evidence now that is coming out, you can't. No one can blink from this, no one. But okay, Grace, I appreciate it as always