Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine Hobby Thursday.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for hanging out with us. Ooh, it's after six am, Jess, what does that main people can do?
Speaker 3: That means you listening yet?
Speaker 4: Wownd you can enter to win a chance to see the weekend. Yeah yeap, So leave us a talk back right now between the hours of six and nine am. All you have to do is say your name, where you're listening from, and why you love Wild thinety four nine.
Speaker 3: It's that simple, that easy.
Speaker 2: Yep, and you'll be qualified to win. Talkbacks are now open. Speaking of, let's get to the first talkback of the morning.
Speaker 5: Hey, JV Show, it's your boys. Stoff from San Diego. Just wanted to call and I don't want tickets for the weekend, but for those who do want tickets for the weekend, make sure you call it between six and nine. But seriously, I just wanted to say thank you for holding it down for JV. One of the best things that JAV did was you always treat everyone like family and friends. I always thought it through the radio and atime I communicate with him. You guys continue to do that, so appreciate if you guys care so much about the listeners. Thankful for all the hard work that you put into the show to keep Jab's legacy alive.
Speaker 1: Love you guys again.
Speaker 5: Who gives a fart?
Speaker 3: Who gives them?
Speaker 6: Thank you so much for that talk about It was the best talk back in twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Right there, my boys.
Speaker 6: Up?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 1: Love that he doesn't want to take us the weekend?
Speaker 7: There?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, but anyone else that does leave us that talk back?
Speaker 9: Like right now?
Speaker 8: Yeah before nine o'clock. Jess what do you have?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: So, while Hub revealed their list for the best cities for keeping your New Year's resolutions, and guess what city made number two on the list? You guys, heyword now Little Rock, Arkansas, No Santa Rosa, No San Francisco, so relly Yeah that caument number two?
Speaker 3: Are you guys shocked?
Speaker 6: Do you believe it?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: This is not shocked?
Speaker 6: No, Because in New Year's everyone's new yest resolution is about getting in shape, and every time they put out one of these lists about one of the most healthy in shape cities in the country, San Francisco is always very high on the list.
Speaker 1: People in San Francisco give a damn Wow.
Speaker 8: Okay, good for you. Yeah, they compare it, don't and Hayward.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wow, I wring about town.
Speaker 2: I'm I mean me because I live there and I don't give a damn goddess assuming God this.
Speaker 4: So you're bringing all around, you're bringing them down on the list. Alena, Well, it's just true, Okay, that's.
Speaker 2: What I do.
Speaker 8: I'm a realist.
Speaker 1: So you're just talking about yourself.
Speaker 6: You're not saying you're looking around and thinking everybody in Hayward looks sloppy and they don't give a damn.
Speaker 8: No, that was that was coming from me.
Speaker 1: Got it. Way to clean that up. NAPA is about fifty to fifty okay, So.
Speaker 2: You're looking at everyone else and half of them look sloppy, and I'll give a damn Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now it's yes.
Speaker 4: I mean it's not necessarily one, not necessarily based on your willpower to complete these Newar's resolutions. But it's like they compare the different cities of where you live and they say what the depending on the city, Like that could be setting you up for failure, or it could be setting you up to succeed based on the healthy food that's available to you. Exercise, opportunities and job opportunities.
Speaker 8: Okay, I can see San Francisco be being high on this list.
Speaker 1: A lot of stairs, yes, a lot of walking, a lot of stairs.
Speaker 10: Take a lot of salads too, A lot of salads, a lot of a lot of Yeah, so you have no excuse if you live in San Francisco to meet your New Year's resolutions.
Speaker 3: But number one with Seattle in case you were wondering.
Speaker 2: Okay, Seattle's like a mini San Francisco, So I mean that makes sense too.
Speaker 8: Okay, they want to be us so bad.
Speaker 2: They do, they really do.
Speaker 6: But like as far as the I don't know the workout again, because everyone's needs New Year's resolutions to get in shape. It's always raining and dreary and Seattle like, do you want to go outside and exercise? I want to stay home on my couch and watch a movie and eat snacks on snacks, a little snacks. Get some Jakebox. I've got some jack Box. Last night, you guys, you I had to try the new smash Jack.
Speaker 1: I went to the drive. Yeah.
Speaker 6: My wife had a long work meeting day and the kids were at the grandparents, and I was like, all right, solo, dude, dinner. Let's go to Jaybox. I have some complaints though, what well? Jbox delicious?
Speaker 1: I love Jack. I love Jack in the Box. It's delicious.
Speaker 6: Haven't been there in a long time. And I've seen the commercials and the ads for the new smash Jack. Everyone likes the smash burger. You can't just have regular burger anymore. It's got to be a smash burger. Smash Burgers are all the rage, and the smash burger was pretty good.
Speaker 1: I'll say that.
Speaker 2: What is different about the smash burger than the regular one smash Burgers.
Speaker 1: It's a different patty preparation.
Speaker 6: I guess it's the difference between a regular patty and a smash burger patty. You could google that figure it out. You never have smash burger, Selena, I've never known what I know way better. They are better than just your boring old regular patty. It's just the way they cook it. They smash it down on the grill. I don't know, you just you know, figured it out. Smash Burgers are good. My complaint is, you know, I was really hungry, as are most people in the Jbox drive through, and I was like, you know what the meals stuck to me enough, I got to get a little something extra. Oh, let me get some of the haul of Panio Poppers or whatever they are. You know, I love those four dollars and fifty nine cents for three of them. No, I was like, okay, whatever, let's get it. So then I get a meal plus that. You know, now I'm pushing twenty bucks. I'm just one dude, twenty dollars. It's really not that much fast food, particularly when you take the Hall of Panio Poppers out of the teensy tiny little bag that they come in.
Speaker 1: These things were middle school.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they were tiny. Yeah, they were smaller than little chicken nuggets.
Speaker 1: They were smaller than that.
Speaker 6: They were tiny. I'm like, each one of these costs more than a dollar. These are one I could fit two of these in one.
Speaker 1: Bite, did you.
Speaker 8: I'd love to see that.
Speaker 1: No, I say it.
Speaker 6: I had to say I had to try to save them and take small bikes out of them to make them last longer.
Speaker 2: I've been telling you fast food is expensive to the point like I have a really big family.
Speaker 8: I don't I can't even go I'm spending over one hundred dollars.
Speaker 11: No, you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's insane.
Speaker 6: That makes the kids go to bed and his door dash. For myself, it's insane. But Jaybox, come on, let's adjust the price. Is there if you wanted the six piece or whatever, it was almost eight dollars.
Speaker 11: What do we like?
Speaker 8: That sounds more like a deal.
Speaker 1: I well, now that I know there that time, I should have gotten that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, inflation.
Speaker 6: Anyways, get back on your New Year's resolutions next week. I'm getting back in the gym. Sorry, Jbox, I won't be back.
Speaker 8: Are you actually starting the gym next week?
Speaker 6: Yeah? You guys act like it's a strange thing. Like I love working out. I love going to the gym. I've gone to the gym five days a week almost my entire adult life. I love working out.
Speaker 1: This is not like some thing to me.
Speaker 6: I've been building a house. I've been building a gd house for the last three years.
Speaker 2: That you've been talking about going for so long, and you keep pushing the date like further and further out.
Speaker 1: Oh that's called construction, sweetheart, that's construction.
Speaker 8: I have to come to hr.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 8: Right now, it's time.
Speaker 1: Four the four things you need a heads up on to start you, Graham.
Speaker 8: I know you'll be talking about this a little later on.
Speaker 2: But the La fires continue to rage out of control with very little containment if any more. Spot fires even popped up across La County overnight and kept those firefighters very busy. So far, five people have lost their lives that we know of, and fire agencies from across the Bay, Sunnyvale, San Jose, Heyward, at Santa Rosa, San Francisco is all these different cities and.
Speaker 8: Counties have sent help to you know, south southern California.
Speaker 6: Yeah, shout out to.
Speaker 1: All the Bay area first responders that have headed down there to help.
Speaker 6: I mean, everybody is stretched so thin down there, and my guess is this ends up being one of the most destructive or cost lists wildfires definitely in history. All right. The NFL announced yesterday they are monitoring the situation with the fires as the Rams prepared to host the Minnesota Vikings at SOFI Stadium in LA for Monday nights Wildcard playoff game. If the game needs to be moved, the league says they will play it at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona, the home of the Arizona Cars. So it doesn't sound like postponing. It would be an option. The game must go.
Speaker 1: On because this is the NFL and they got money to make.
Speaker 6: As much as I stand with the people of LA during this horrific, tragic time, is it wrong that I'll probably.
Speaker 1: Be rooting for the Vikings in this one?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 4: Enjoy a nice any day today with highs in the mid sixties, perfect for a walk or a run outside if that's your thing, and stone all rain insight for the rest of the week.
Speaker 6: Hey, Capricord, bestie Hayes, your day today is going to be an eight.
Speaker 1: Listen to this.
Speaker 6: Consider all possibilities that include fun, but avoid impractical or expensive options the next two days. Favor love, romance, and passion. Share something delicious, Oh I got something?
Speaker 8: We have a talkback.
Speaker 7: Good morning JVS Show Matt from Santose.
Speaker 2: It's Thursday, or as I like to call it, day four of the hostage situation.
Speaker 11: Hope you guys have a good one.
Speaker 12: My job started us going back in office five.
Speaker 11: Days this week.
Speaker 9: I'm on day four and I'm hating it.
Speaker 6: Take me back to three days a week. Have a good day.
Speaker 2: You've been doing three days. It's entire time.
Speaker 6: There are a lot of people that are still on hybrid work schedules, and going back full five days in office is a really tough readjustment.
Speaker 1: Take it from us. We come here every day for we know.
Speaker 6: Yes, let me tell you how this first five day week of twenty twenty five is the most brutal, longest week ever.
Speaker 1: It literally is I am dying.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, all right, Jess and I were doing dry January unfortunately, I know, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 6: If you are struggling like Selena and Jess, and they have added motivation because if one of them, if you haven't heard one of them, breaks dry January, they have to take a shoey of whatever that drink was to cause them to break dry January out.
Speaker 1: Of the other person's shoe. Obviously, that's what a shoe is.
Speaker 6: So if you need little help making it through, and maybe this will help you, Selena and you, Jess and you listening, if you're struggling with how to cope with all the social pressure to drink during dry January.
Speaker 1: A woman named Milly Gooch has some Her name is Milly Gooch.
Speaker 8: Okay, and.
Speaker 6: That's unfortunately, she had some solutions and some tactics for how to help you make it through.
Speaker 2: Got their wedding.
Speaker 8: It was like welcome to.
Speaker 6: Gucci, ladies and gentlemen for the first time as a couple, mister and missus Goose.
Speaker 1: I don't know if she's buried or not.
Speaker 6: Gooch says she stopped drinking all together at the age of twenty six, and she said her friends made it really difficult because all they wanted to do, obviously was go out to bars, and then if she did meet up with them, she got so sick of being asked all the time why she wasn't drinking. So if you encounter that this month, here's what Gooch says you. Here's what Gooch says that you should do. When people say I aren't drinking. She says, be direct and honest. She says, this is your Gooch says, you say I'm taking a break from alcohol because and then insert whatever reason is. If it's dry January, I'm taking a break from alcohol because dry January. If you could support me, I'd really appreciate it because I'm finding it hard.
Speaker 1: To stick to it as is.
Speaker 3: So that sounds angry.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't know what tone of voice Gooch is using there. But that's how I picture a goot talking like like annoyed.
Speaker 2: You know, I can't imagine telling my friends whatever, like if you could just support me instead of trying to like put drinks in my face, that'd be great.
Speaker 1: Well, they are your friends, don't you want them to support you?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But yes, but I feel like it I don't need to say it like that or just saying it all. I'm like, hey, I'm not drinking.
Speaker 8: They're like, okay, but you said, well you're drinking.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 2: First there's the pregnancy interrogation, and then they're like, fine, let's.
Speaker 6: Take a shop.
Speaker 1: Come on, it's the football games on.
Speaker 6: You know, Like my friends did that to me all the time when I tried to do dry January, and then I usually just took the shot just to shut them up. All right, She says, Now again, this is she's an expert. She actually started UH a support group in the UK for sober and sober curious woman, the Sober Girls Society.
Speaker 1: So Billie Gooch is an expert.
Speaker 6: So go says, if you feel icon says, if you feel awkward, how many times am I allowed to say it's her name?
Speaker 2: That's true, then keep it, keep going, says if.
Speaker 6: You feel awkward, you know, not drinking at social functions, say a party, an office party. We have our office Christmas party, holiday party coming up, and Jess is really stressed out about that because there's going to be you know, drink tickets and for the drinks. She says that the thing to do there, sorry, says there is going and order a non alcoholic drink. But that way you can still be mingling and having something held in your hand that looks like a drink. Here are some op club soda with lemon or lime, maybe even a dash of bitters in there, although bitters does have a little bit of alcohol in it, but we won't tell you one, but something like that. So it does resemble a cocktail that helps deflect a lot of people's questions.
Speaker 1: They just assume that you are drinking.
Speaker 6: A Gooch also recommend non alcoholic moscow mule. I feel like ginger beer and a little bit of a club soda and fresh lime juice in there. That's a good looking mocktails, something that you can hold and now look, if all else fails and your friends are just it's just too much and the pressure you think of pressure is too overwhelming, A Gooch says, just opt out. You don't have to go to that party. You don't need excuses. You can say no and stay home keeping your own goals.
Speaker 3: That doesn't really work.
Speaker 1: The own goals at the forefront is a priority, according to Gooch.
Speaker 8: So you are still going to the holiday party. Are you going to do the mocktail thing? You're just gonna go.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna do.
Speaker 4: The mocktail because I do like carrying something in my hand when I'm talking to people.
Speaker 6: There's something about being at a bar if you're not drinking, I still I have to have something in my hand, yes, and not a water.
Speaker 1: It needs to like look like I gotta have a soda water with lime or something.
Speaker 4: So I think I'll go for that route and I'll just give away my free drink tickets.
Speaker 3: But that's gonna hurt. It's gonna hurt because you can do this show.
Speaker 8: And there's something that much want you to drink. Out of my shoe. You can do this.
Speaker 3: Thank you for the support.
Speaker 1: I just asked the boss.
Speaker 6: Do to budgetary restrictions, there will be no drink tickets this year at the party.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's even better.
Speaker 8: So really that's a lie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can't. We can't even afford to keep our own staff. I remember you.
Speaker 6: Guys, remember cheating?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, probably this only.
Speaker 1: No drink tickets this year the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 8: Just really quick, Graham, Yes or no? Have you finished the puzzle yet?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: I got a few more pieces in last night.
Speaker 6: I didn't have much time to work on it because I was building a closet at my house, one of my closets. But I'm going to forge ahead and I'm going to finish this daning thing.
Speaker 2: Graham said earlier this week that he broke a thousand piece puzzle for the kids because they were like bouncing off the walls board, let's do a puzzle.
Speaker 8: They don't give no damn about a puzzle.
Speaker 1: They bailed out before the first two pieces were even connected.
Speaker 2: Because you don't quit anything. You're a competitive guy. You're stuck finishing it on your your own.
Speaker 1: My wife thinks I'm ridiculous. She's like, just put it back in the box. I'm like, I you don't mean.
Speaker 8: I can't keep us updated on that gram. We have a lot of talkbacks.
Speaker 6: Good Morning, JV.
Speaker 5: Show is having from NAPA finishing up yesterday's podcast. Graham, you've talked.
Speaker 2: About your wife, how she chooses the side of the bed.
Speaker 4: And all that.
Speaker 5: Sorry to hear she overruled you at this new place and made you take take Take that side.
Speaker 7: That's that's not cool.
Speaker 11: Take that side.
Speaker 1: Take that how's everybody having from NAPA?
Speaker 6: And he has his own drop here on.
Speaker 1: The DV show.
Speaker 11: Take that side.
Speaker 8: The kind of in a bit of a stutter and in a while that side.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The update is I'm still on sleeping on the wrong side of the bed because my wife has picked the.
Speaker 1: Side closest the door.
Speaker 8: You will get used to it, though it takes a while. You'll get used to it.
Speaker 9: Good morning, JV Show. Just wanted to leave a talk back and say that I normally listen to you guys between nine and nine thirty when I commute to work. Today, I have to get there a little earlier and had to be on the road at six, and you guys are the only thing getting me through it.
Speaker 3: So thank you, love you and have a great day.
Speaker 2: Bye bye.
Speaker 6: Appreciate you and listening to us during this time is a smart decision because at nine to ninety is not our best work.
Speaker 1: Listen call since call what it is?
Speaker 7: You know what?
Speaker 6: The show is still good, It's just not as good because by then, you know, it's like the end of the Long War, the end of the long worst day exactly.
Speaker 8: We've been talking about Drive January a lot here Jess and I.
Speaker 2: Are We're committed, we're doing it, but we were just talking about ordering mocktails.
Speaker 6: Hi, good morning. So I'm a mocktail dren.
Speaker 9: I don't.
Speaker 12: I've been so for about a year now. My name is Melissa from San Joti. When I go to the bar with my girls, I usually get a water in a pretty cup with a splash at grenadine and a lion on it. So I usually have about six of those.
Speaker 1: How can you say, Oh, and then you drive home that's dangerous.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that would look like a little splash of grenaity and Granny's reds, a little splash in there.
Speaker 1: Look pink.
Speaker 8: It looks like you're drinking like a drink you drink.
Speaker 6: It looks like you're drinking a Cosmo or something like that. She says, she orders it in a pretty cup.
Speaker 1: What do you think that is? Do you tell the bar tender give me your prettiest at your prettiest cup.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, cup.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's a good I think that's a good strategy. It helps to be holding something in your hand, I don't know, for whatever reason. If you're out at a bar, it helps to be holding a drink in your hand, whether or.
Speaker 1: Not has alcoholic.
Speaker 8: I just don't go. If I'm drinking, I ain't going.
Speaker 3: I'm still going.
Speaker 6: Even if you want to see your friends. What if it's a friend's birthday party or something. That's a good point.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 13: Good Morning jav Show a messed up from Concord. You guys talking about holiday party here? Come on, December is gone and we are in January twenty five. Don't come with us then day Oh we're gonna have a day off because we have a holiday party.
Speaker 2: No, man, you got three.
Speaker 6: Weeks off on December.
Speaker 12: No more holiday buddies.
Speaker 3: Come on, Okay, it wasn't three weeks, thank you, shut up, Shut up.
Speaker 6: We didn't take three weeks. We didn't take three weeks in December off, close to it, but not full three weeks.
Speaker 1: And we won't be taking a day off for our company holiday party.
Speaker 8: Hello, it would be nice. I love I would already No, I.
Speaker 1: Know, but I'm actually a good idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sure, she run that by the boss. Actually, thank you for the suggestion.
Speaker 6: That's actually good because it is mid week. Is it mid week or is it Friday? Then we'll need that Monday off to recover from the I won't be drinking.
Speaker 2: Do we say your name's already?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 8: Right now, I'm Selena and.
Speaker 3: I'm done, and we are the JV Show got.
Speaker 14: It's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the bay.
Speaker 8: I told you, guys, it was divorce month.
Speaker 3: I tried to tell you.
Speaker 2: Look at this Jessica.
Speaker 8: Alba and Cash Warren heading forward divorce. So why are you cheering? Graham?
Speaker 6: Well, younger me had a bit of an affinity for Jessica.
Speaker 2: Alba one did I still do?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 1: Yeah? It is beautiful, all right, but it's very wealthy.
Speaker 8: Yes, can you look up her networth?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I know that she has a billion dollar brand. Honest, we're gonna don't don't blurt it out just yet. Let me just give the details on this. So Jessica and Cash. They've been married for almost seventeen years. They met in two thousand and four on the set of Fantastic four. Cash was the director's assistant. They got engaged into that and seven then they got married. They have three kids together, but they are now separated and are moving forward with the divorce filing. So in recent weeks they've both been seen without their wedding rings on.
Speaker 3: So there were some signs.
Speaker 2: There were some signs as for what happened. Nothing scandalous or outrageous.
Speaker 8: There was just no spark.
Speaker 2: I'm seeing all these reports that Jessica really struggled to like keep the sparking alive in.
Speaker 6: Their marriage, and man with me, I'm just saying she had a choice all those years ago.
Speaker 1: She chose she.
Speaker 2: Doesn't know you, Graham. But also that she said that they've been they were living like roommates for a long time. That's what it felt like. It was like a roommate situation. There was like just nothing there. Yeah, he looked very boring.
Speaker 8: Wow, the guy.
Speaker 1: You can't tell, Ja, I don't have a.
Speaker 2: Pretty good sense of character just about how you look. But he did look boring, thank you, I know, And as far as the divorce goes, we don't know if there was a prenup or not, which brings me to this, jess What is Jessica Alba's net worth?
Speaker 4: Approximately one hundred million as of twenty twenty four.
Speaker 8: It's got to be more than that.
Speaker 1: Her brand's worth.
Speaker 6: It's at least a billion honest company, and she had other ventures as well. But I think her total net worth is massively more than that. And that money I believe in that company all made while they were married.
Speaker 2: Yes, this is all during their marriage. Okay, so I just looked up at his company.
Speaker 1: I was getting his chunk of that.
Speaker 2: I don't I read this morning that it was a billion dollar company. But according to Google, six hundred and thirty nine million is what it's worth right now.
Speaker 1: I remember it being higher than that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, who knows, but whatever. Either way, it's an incredible sum of money. That and wealth that was created while they were married.
Speaker 8: I don't want to give that to my roommate. I gotta split this in my roommate.
Speaker 1: They had a prenup or something that protected maybe their assets.
Speaker 8: That's I hope you had a pregnant Generally.
Speaker 6: A prenup is protecting the money that you have before you get married. I'm super wealthy, I marry you. I want to protect the money that I'm bringing into this because I made that before I knew you, and I'm that's usually what a prenup covers. And she probably had decent you know, she was in movies and shit, probably decent amount of money. And I don't know what his background is, and they may have a prenup that protected that money, but that was pennies compared to what was created.
Speaker 1: While they were married. Right, he's getting half.
Speaker 6: Get your bag, King, get your back.
Speaker 7: Yes.
Speaker 2: Billboard has put out their list of the top ten biggest rappers of the century. And you know Billboard, they take all of this from like chart data and who did what in sales and all that stuff.
Speaker 8: But they're they're calling Drake the biggest rapper of the century. Would you guys agree with that assessment.
Speaker 3: Based on recent events?
Speaker 2: No, But as far as numbers sales charge hits, I don't think you can argue that those the number one on those number one tricks.
Speaker 1: You's got to be in the conversation, the biggest, most talented.
Speaker 2: I'll run through this list. I think Drake is up there when it comes to talent and skill.
Speaker 6: Number two is actually like as a rapper, like just pure lyrics, pure lyrical ability. Drake is not I love people love Drake and they're gonna get mad at me. I just like pure lyric ability. He is great, but he is There's another There's a bunch of dudes that are on another that are.
Speaker 8: Lyrical ability and all this because.
Speaker 4: Drake knows how to make a hit. He knows how to make a song that you're gonna like, have fun to.
Speaker 2: But he was lyrically able before that, and just he was smart about his career, like I'm gonna cater to this audience in this I'm gonna make hits.
Speaker 1: So I'm telling you he's near the top.
Speaker 3: He's Drake Am Yes.
Speaker 8: No, Eminem is at number two. You guys know, I just don't like Himinem.
Speaker 2: I know a fan that really I'm gonna run through the list because Graham, I know you have things you want to talk about.
Speaker 8: Number three is Kanye West.
Speaker 2: Number four we have Nelly, well, which that one is kind of like, Look, I love Nelly just as much as the next person, but that one's a little random to me. Number five Jay z Yeah, number six, Low Wayne, yep. I think you should be much higher if you said is at number seven. Kendrick Lamar a number eight. Then we have Nicki Minaj and Ludacris running out the top ten.
Speaker 1: I mean there's some.
Speaker 6: Arranging that Nelly's the biggest head scratcher? Am I forgetting something?
Speaker 1: I don't know?
Speaker 8: I look, I don't know. These are just this is according to Billboard. All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Here are your LA fires containment numbers. Update. It's not good.
Speaker 6: CalFire reporting this morning that the Palisades Fire, that's the original fire in this cluster of fires, has now burned over seventeen thousand acres, remains at zero percent containment. They Eaten fire. That one's burned over ten thousand acres, also at zero percent containment. Hurst Fire close to one thousand acres, and that ten percent containment.
Speaker 1: There the Lydia fire. I hadn't even heard of that one.
Speaker 6: So many spotfires and smaller fires were breaking out, particularly overnight last night. I know, I don't know if you guys were watching social media, but that one that broke out, I think it's the Sunset fire that broke out near the Hollywood Hills and Running Canyon area. Know a few people that live in that area, and they were posting about some pictures of like that fire coming up, look like over the ridge towards them.
Speaker 1: It looked terrifying.
Speaker 6: And I know a lot of people that had to be evacuated for that one, the Sunset fire that I think that's that one. That's just forty two acres but zero percent containment. Just staggering when you look at that fire map and then you see the pictures from people in different parts of LA to see the destruction and to see how scary it looks when all the hills around you are on fire. Again, very reminiscent for me of the twenty seventeen NAPA fires when all parts of the you know, in Sonoma, it's like you were looking at the hills all around, looked like you were encircled by flames. At least two thousand structures have been destroyed. We know that five people have been found dead because of the fires so far. Again, sadly, I think these numbers, the structure structures and homes burn numbers going to go up. I think the death hole is going to go up because these fires were so fast moving one hundred mile an hour wind gusts were propelling this through the first night.
Speaker 1: It looks like this morning the winds have calmed down quite a bit.
Speaker 6: That's going to be helpful, but again, you're battling so many fires in tough to firefight locations.
Speaker 1: Firefighters are gonna have their hands full with this fire.
Speaker 2: For quite some time, I was seeing a lot of things on Instagram about the fire hydrants. They're like not even having any water in them, yes.
Speaker 6: Some were running out, or we're having low water pressure. You're getting into like very hilly areas, you're pushing water uphill. So naturally, as lots of fire hydrants are opened up and they're at an elevated area, like your water pressure is gonna drop and people are gonna struggle. And firefighters, I mean shout out to these people, because you saw the areas that they were going into. They look like just death traps. They're narrow roads surrounded by big trees and all sorts of dry brush. It's like it's hard enough for people to evacuate those areas, and people, these brave men and women are going straight into there.
Speaker 1: I mean, just an absolutely terrifying situation.
Speaker 6: I talked to a close friend of mine yesterday and his wife's a teacher in the school that she teaches at in Palisades, completely burned down, and he showed me a picture of that. I mean, it's just like it's absolutely crazy. Yeah, it looks like very apocalyptic.
Speaker 8: Yes, we'll be covering this all morning and give you updates as they come in. Graham, thank you for that.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Friday, Junior. It's Thursday. Whoop, at least it's not Monday.
Speaker 8: Graham. You don't you don't look very happy about that.
Speaker 1: It's still the longest week.
Speaker 9: I know that.
Speaker 8: Hey, you're not lying. We are the JV Show. I'm Selena and I'm just before we kick off. What the belief.
Speaker 2: Don't forget we are hooking you up with these sold out tickets for the weekend.
Speaker 8: At the Rose Bowl.
Speaker 2: I had to do with leave us a talk about with your name city, why you love Wild for night.
Speaker 15: Good morning Adam from the East Bay, and I just wanted to say I appreciate you guys.
Speaker 6: Listen to you guys.
Speaker 15: I'm like commute in the morning. I got this, Uh Fremont to San Jose, San Francisco's Henryville to open Fremont commute every day. So it's a long one, but you guys make it enjoya will make it fun and you know, I just want to say, appreciate you guys, will keep up the hard work. We all see, we all.
Speaker 8: Appreciate you think we appreciate.
Speaker 1: What can we talk of? What can we talk about? Can you talk about that commute? Is he a drug dealer? What does what he?
Speaker 6: Basically he says he goes from Fremont to San Jose, to San Francisco to Emeryville to Oakland and then to Fremont, So he is making a complete.
Speaker 16: Circle around the bay of the entire bank every single day. I got to know what you do, bro, we might die on your car, I mean. And how long does that commute take? I don't know, like a week, Like y'a do you do that every day? That would take like so many hours.
Speaker 2: Hey, if you want to leave us a talk back of your own, try to get these tickets for the weekend to get it throws bulls.
Speaker 8: The show sold out.
Speaker 2: You got to get them in by nine. A. Between six and nine is when we are doing this all right, let's kick off what the bleep? Where you can win a chug mug. You just got to be the first person a guest today's bleep out word? Are you guys ready for today's clip? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I want to get better at this year. I think I take too long sometimes. You know, there's always room for improvement.
Speaker 1: You could speed it up, but we don't. Those guys, well, I don't know. I didn't mind.
Speaker 2: You can't wait.
Speaker 8: What are we talking about?
Speaker 1: What's the bleep word? I'm just saying we don't may not want you to speed never mind?
Speaker 6: Never mind? Think about what that bleeped out word is?
Speaker 2: Not that?
Speaker 6: Because this is a family show, goes, keep your guests PG leave them on the talkback mic on the very free and newly upgraded iHeart Radio app. Hey, by the way, when you're on the iHeart Radio app and you're about to leave us the talk back see the little presets right there, boom, put put them?
Speaker 1: Why put the JV show podcast?
Speaker 6: As you've done one preset and then Wild ninety four nine is your next preset.
Speaker 8: Rightto Yeah, it makes it easier.
Speaker 1: You can ignore it. Ignore the rest of them.
Speaker 6: Have those two there all right, leave us your name and you're city. Along with your guests. You have to be the first crreck cancer of the morning to win the JV show. Check the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine are playing with.
Speaker 2: The bleep trying to get you this JV show. Chuck Mug just gotta be the first person a guest. Today's bleeped out word it's always lead. Your guess is on the talk back Mike on that new and improved iHeart Radio app. In case you miss today's clip, here it is I want to get better at this year.
Speaker 3: I think I take too long sometimes, take your time.
Speaker 2: This is a tough one because there's so many things that that word can be.
Speaker 8: Let's go to your guesses.
Speaker 5: Hi, David Schulz, Rilly from Haywood, and I think the bleeped out word is showering.
Speaker 6: Thank you showering, Jess. How long are you taking the shower?
Speaker 3: Maybe like twenty minutes, twenty minutes, Lot.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's because you've had a couple of rainy winters, so we're not technically in a drought, but like you know, save some water, bro I.
Speaker 4: Mean, especially during the winter when it's so cold, because you get in there and it's nice and steamy.
Speaker 3: You don't you don't want to get out?
Speaker 1: I agree with that. I'm taking long and taking longer showers.
Speaker 8: Slightly and you got that brand new show.
Speaker 6: This shower is the best. I can't get out of there. It's making me like late for work here in the morning, just like, won't get out of this thing. It's fantastic. It's one of the best things I've ever built.
Speaker 8: All Right, showering not the correct word.
Speaker 17: Next guest JV Show, it's Jonathan San Carlos. I think the bleeped out word is cooking. She's going to be faster cooking, make it a great week.
Speaker 1: Cooking.
Speaker 4: That's a good guess, because I do want to get better at cooking this year.
Speaker 1: But faster speed cooking on your list.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that would be helpful because sometimes cooking just takes too long. Oh my gosh, and then I'm done with my food in like ten minutes, and I'm like, I just spent two hours.
Speaker 1: I do have I do have chopping envy.
Speaker 6: When you watch chefs that are good, they're like and I'm like, he's sitting here and taking one minute to cut a piece of lettuce, you know, for the sell it.
Speaker 8: I want to keep my fingers.
Speaker 1: That's your show.
Speaker 4: Good morning JV show. This change from Clovis.
Speaker 11: I bleep that word is painting.
Speaker 9: Have a good morning, guys.
Speaker 1: Painting not just wiped out.
Speaker 6: Love to paint the majority of the guesses because a lot of people know Jess loves to paint.
Speaker 1: She's an artist, and it takes her like months to finish the thing. I got just finishing it up already.
Speaker 4: I told you guys, I was supposed to finish finish my Sabrina Carpenter painting.
Speaker 8: When was her show like November? Yeah, I haven't finished it yet.
Speaker 1: She's got by the time you finish.
Speaker 8: It all right, So what is that bleeped out word?
Speaker 2: If you think you know what it is, leave it on a talk back. We are going to play more guesses.
Speaker 1: How many The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Going to give you the shav show Chug mug. Today's clip is a it's a little it's a little tough. Yeah, worry about that's it. Let's hear it one more time.
Speaker 3: I want to get better at this year. I think I take too long. Sometimes I know.
Speaker 1: Exactly what she's talking about. I don't think this is hard.
Speaker 6: At all.
Speaker 2: What you did there. All right, let's go to your guesses again. First person, I guess the word correctly wins. Today's JB showed Chug Mug. This is Nikki from Hayward and I think the blop that word is maked up make up.
Speaker 6: That's a really good guess.
Speaker 9: That is what.
Speaker 3: I don't take too too long sometimes I do.
Speaker 8: I hate it.
Speaker 4: I like taking long. I like taking my time. I don't like being rushed. But I can do my makeup really quick.
Speaker 6: Must I've never meta really quick, like I'm just gonna go get ready and then two hours later, okay, now we can need.
Speaker 11: To do that.
Speaker 12: Good Morning JAV Show.
Speaker 4: This has been Jessica from Ballejo and I think the bleeped out word is reading.
Speaker 1: Thank you have a wonderful day reading.
Speaker 6: Do you read?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 3: And I don't I want to.
Speaker 4: I guess the thing with me is when I'm reading, I'm also thinking about other things, so then I forget what I read and I have to keep going back and rereading.
Speaker 8: That's everything.
Speaker 7: Good Morning JV's show.
Speaker 2: This is Olga from Morgan Hill and my guess is run get at running.
Speaker 3: Okay, and I could get better at running, but I don't like running.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, are you fast?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't look.
Speaker 4: I also feel like when I run, the older I get, the more funny I look when I run, Like.
Speaker 1: My run is just not You've always looked funny. You're just more salty.
Speaker 2: A video of you're running for a Jamie Morning Show for our Instagram store.
Speaker 3: You walked right?
Speaker 1: Is it an arm thing? Are you not moving your arms enough or too much?
Speaker 3: Maybe the way that I'm moving my arms.
Speaker 8: Like they're oh yeah, you look weird.
Speaker 2: Just doing that sitting Stop doing that, it's awkward.
Speaker 1: My wife says, I don't move my arms enough when I run. You don't like I don't. What's the point. I don't need just this big arm swing that she's doing.
Speaker 6: Like what am I doing all this for?
Speaker 1: Like I'm jogging.
Speaker 6: I'm not if I was sprinting, Yeah, I'm sure my arm's aved more, but like a jog like that's a glorified walk.
Speaker 3: Don't move them at all. You just look like a little t rex.
Speaker 6: Like maybe so that's what that's what my wife's critique.
Speaker 2: We're getting side nice Back to your guesses.
Speaker 6: Hi.
Speaker 11: My name is Jackston from Conquered, and I think the bleeped out word is getting ready.
Speaker 8: Getting ready.
Speaker 6: That was a very popular guest this morning, getting ready. Shout out to my boy Jackson and Conford. What's up Jackson?
Speaker 1: Thank you for leaving us at talkback. Did no one get it?
Speaker 6: No one got it? No, no one got it? What's the answer? Give it to us?
Speaker 2: Here's today's clip, unblades, listen up.
Speaker 4: I want to get better at replying this year. I think I take too long sometimes replying back my.
Speaker 1: Emails or texts. Thanks, oh text.
Speaker 4: I think it's either I reply within the first five minutes or I take a whole day, sometimes.
Speaker 3: A few days.
Speaker 1: I just need to get better at replying. In general, I just don't do it at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nobody got the word today. No one's getting this chug mug. But look it's all good. Tomorrow you have another chance. We do this every weekday morning seven.
Speaker 1: O five the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Through the phones, Graham, why are you laughing?
Speaker 6: I just yesterday I got hurt at the house. I was unloading. I bought some really big shelf boards up putting in our new closets. I'm building out the closets this week, and I opened the lift gate of my Forerunner and the boards slid out. They're really big, eight foot long, heavy, sixteen inch wide shelfboards, and they slid out hit me right in the knee. And the only thing I could think of was, I bet the camera that's out there in front caught that me getting injured. And I just checked and it did. Just watch it, I just watched.
Speaker 8: Can we get this up on our Instagram?
Speaker 6: Yes, I'll send it to send it to just you guys. The boards hit me right under the kneecap. I literally thought I may have like torn my mcl or so.
Speaker 1: I don't know what.
Speaker 6: It hurt so bad, but it.
Speaker 17: All right.
Speaker 2: Send that over.
Speaker 8: We're going to get that up asap.
Speaker 2: In the meantime, let's go to the phone s Althony for nine.
Speaker 7: Hi.
Speaker 9: Who is this.
Speaker 11: Arne?
Speaker 2: Hey, Charlene has to go in okayage.
Speaker 7: Just on my way to work.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 8: Do you have a long commute?
Speaker 2: Yeah, about forty five minutes.
Speaker 8: Forty five minutes.
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for spending it with the JV Show. We appreciate, appreciate that so much. All Right, we're gonna try to get you these j valven tickets, but you got to win a JV show you have nope game. For those who don't know, it's our trivia game. We're gonna ask for questions. Just got to get three corrects.
Speaker 8: And you win. Sound good?
Speaker 2: Perfect?
Speaker 8: So good, let's do it.
Speaker 2: Here's question number one. Trenton is the capital of which US states?
Speaker 8: What was the name Trenton, New Jersey?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 6: Nicely done, nicely done. Question number two. Question number two? In war, what color flag is the signal for surrender?
Speaker 7: Red?
Speaker 6: Very confident answer there, but no white. You wave the light flag when you want to surrender white flag.
Speaker 7: Good guests.
Speaker 8: Here's question number three. Scovills are a unit of measurement used for what?
Speaker 11: So scovill?
Speaker 9: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm not sure.
Speaker 16: I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: You know, take a guess what you might be measuring.
Speaker 9: Sugar?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's not bad.
Speaker 8: Guess how you measure how hot a pepper is?
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's the heat the heat index for for chili peppers. Scovills, got all right. Question number four, what president's face is on the penny.
Speaker 2: Lincoln? I don't know.
Speaker 11: Ye.
Speaker 1: When's the last time you spent a penny on.
Speaker 8: Nothing around here exactly.
Speaker 7: Nothing's a penny.
Speaker 2: And Graham and Graham, I just wanted to say congratulations.
Speaker 7: I'm moving into your new house.
Speaker 2: I've been following you the whole time.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much.
Speaker 6: I appreciate that. It was my greatest life achievement. Better than it is, better than the God Day, better than all those things. I'm telling you, it's my greatest life achievement. So I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Hey and Charley, thank you so much for playing. You did not win the Epope game.
Speaker 1: But don't hang up.
Speaker 3: I see you're gonna rush off the phone.
Speaker 8: Hold up, I'm gonna put you on the bay. I'm gonna put you on hold it.
Speaker 2: Jesse and pick up in the next room. Hang on there, Graham, did you send the video over?
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're gonna let you know as soon as that is up on JB Morning Show. Make sure you're following our instagram.
Speaker 1: My knee really got hurt yesterday.
Speaker 8: I can't wait to see the video. Do we have some shout out?
Speaker 1: Of course we do.
Speaker 6: Moms and dads and everybody else in my DMS. I got one, says Hey Graham. Another mom and your DMS. Hoping you can please wish my twin boys, Ashton and Aiden, a happy sixteenth birthday.
Speaker 1: On Thursday.
Speaker 6: We play along with the Eepnok game on our way to school every day. It'd be amazing to hear birthday shout out with the obligatory obligatory who gets the part? Thank you so much, have a great day. And that's from Mom, Anna, Lynn, Dad Jr. And little sister Addison. That's a cool way to spell Adison like the pool. Use a fart, ads Yn at his sin. Another one here says good morning, guys. I want to wish my son Javier Martinez a happy birthday seventeen years old. Mom, little sister and I are very proud of you. We love you, hovey guy. That's from Eddie, Caprice and Helena.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday. There we use a fart. Another one, Hey Graham, congrats on finally moving into the new house. Thank you.
Speaker 6: Could you please wish my son Jordan a big birthday shout out? The big guy is turning six years old and he loves to laugh, sing and pretend he's a transformer.
Speaker 1: Who doesn't. We love you, Jordan, Happy birthday.
Speaker 6: That's from Mom Eleanor and San Francisco, but more importantly, poo use a fart?
Speaker 1: Another one?
Speaker 6: Can you give a shout out to my daughter Annabelle she is turning ten double digits.
Speaker 1: Mama, Issa and Poppy love you so much.
Speaker 6: Thank you, and that's from mom Hilda, So happy tenth birthday to Annabella.
Speaker 1: Poo us a fart. That's good. Point the JV show on Wild ninety four nine and we were a.
Speaker 2: Chance to win these takes. It's for the sold out weekend show at the Rose Bowl.
Speaker 6: Hie.
Speaker 18: This is Ashley from Antioch and I love Wild ninety four nine because of the JV show. You guys always make me laugh and keep me up to date on my news and current events, which are usually depressing, but because you guys make it funny, it's not so bad.
Speaker 8: And the weekend is my favorite artist. So hope I win.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much morning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if you want to edit a winning sold out tickets, leave us talk bag just like that with your name city. Why you love Wild. You just got to get these in by nine, am Okay, between six and nine. That's how you enter to win.
Speaker 8: Is the video of you're chuckling.
Speaker 2: It's got to check it out Morning Show.
Speaker 6: Yesterday, I was unloading some big, heavy wooden shelf boards from the back of my Forerunner and they they're eight feet long, so it's tough to squeeze them in there.
Speaker 8: And Hi, that looks so painful.
Speaker 6: I lifted up the liftgate on the flour and the boards came loose and slid right out. And they slid and hit me right in the knee. You know that spot, there's a spot between your kneecap and like your shin bone. That's like a soft spot. Yeah, right, hit me right under there, at the most painful spot they could have could have gotten me. And the first thing I thought was, I bet my nest camera caught caught this. And I went and reviewed the footage this morning, and sure enough there was Oh my god, you guys, ain't hurt so bad.
Speaker 3: Hurt so bad the way your leg just wobbles.
Speaker 6: Please, those two boards hit me. They're heavy. You carry those things one at a time. I got I got double teamed.
Speaker 8: Go to really double team.
Speaker 6: My knee got pounded.
Speaker 2: Go to JV Morning Show. That's our Instagram. Make sure you give us a follow and check out that video.
Speaker 1: You can stop watching the hottest things.
Speaker 14: It's all the stuff you need to know music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the base.
Speaker 2: So Kylie Jenner was so uncomfortable at the Golden Globes. We covered this snub from Demi Moore right in case you missed it. Kylie was at her table with boyfriend Timothy Chalomagne l Fanning right next to her on the other side, and then Demi Moore came up to the table, talked to everyone there, acknowledged everyone except for her.
Speaker 8: The video that's out super awkward. But apparently Demi wasn't the only one.
Speaker 2: According to reports, Dwane Johnson, Nicole Kidman, you Grant they also went up to that table and it was a very similar situation. They did not talk to Kylie. We don't know if it was intentional or not, but sources say that that was just like the general feeling amongst.
Speaker 8: The movie stars that they just didn't really care for.
Speaker 2: Her that much, and it made Kylie feel pretty uncomfortable and at a place, and she was embarrassed, and Timothy did his best to make her feel included.
Speaker 8: But you can only do so much.
Speaker 3: Do you think it could be.
Speaker 4: More because at this specific event, she's more of a plus one. She kinda is not one of the movie stars there ready to receive an award. So it's I saw someone compare it to if you go to a holiday party with your significant other and they're introducing you to all of their coworkers.
Speaker 3: It's very similar to this.
Speaker 2: It's actually very different because Kylie Jenner is still one of the most followed people in the world.
Speaker 8: Everyone knows who she is.
Speaker 2: This is it seems like they just don't like her because she's not someone who's worked at like a skill or a craft, and she's just a useless reality star.
Speaker 6: I mean, I think there's an element of that, like they I think most people there know who she is because yes, she is incredibly famous. But I also think and if you watch The Golden Globes, that's like a it's almost like all these actors, it's like kind of almost like a close knit circle, you know that the Golden Globes is the one big let's pat each other on the back kind of award show where it seems very like include you know, like exclusive, here's just you know, this club of the top you know, actors and actresses and it's just this like tight knit community and they're roasting each other and you know, it's like this, I don't know, she doesn't fit into that circle.
Speaker 8: Yes, no, that's that's what it was.
Speaker 1: But also they probably dislike her by the way, Nicki.
Speaker 2: Glazer, she is going to be next year's host as well, which I'm not mad at. I really really liked her. Well, apparently she signed a three year deal, so she's closing next year probably the year after that. As well as for how much she's getting paid. This Golden Globes was her, you know, her first year hosting. She revealed she got paid less than a previous mail host Jared Carmichael with somebody who hosted before, he revealed he got half a million dollars, so saying that Nicki got somewhere around four hundred thousand, but that number will be substantially higher the next time around, which is still a lot of money.
Speaker 8: Yeah, can you find with that.
Speaker 4: I saw her on a podcast say that she would have done it for free anyways, because she would have taken the opportunity.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I mean, she got an incredible amount of exposure from it because there were so many stories written about the job that she didn't. By all accounts, she did a great job. It was interesting to see the articles that were clearly click baity, like Nikki glazer face is massive backlash over Diddy jokes. It's like, was it massive backlash or was it like two people are like, uh, that's in poor taste or did anyone was there? I didn't see any backlash for manybody. We were laughing, right, And then you see how fabricated these stories are. Anytime there's a story that says major backlash about you just know that's just somebody trying to get you to click on something.
Speaker 1: But people believe this stuff.
Speaker 2: I do want to give a quick fire recap as it pertains to just celebrities, because these are like major celebs, million dollar homes that are just burnt to the ground. Jamie Lee Curtish, she was one of the people that had to evacuate lost her home. She was on Jimmy Kimmel last night emotional. I don't even know how she managed to do the interview after losing everything. She was almost crying up there. As you know, Spidey, Heidi and Spencer want Tag they lost their home. Talk told you that yesterday Paris Hilton, her Malibu mansion burnt to the ground. Julian Huff had to evacuate. Mandy Moore lost her home. Alabama had to evacuate.
Speaker 6: A lot of these libs that were like the state of Alabama evacuated from the Firebama marker.
Speaker 8: A lot of these celebrities who were learning had to evacuate.
Speaker 2: We for most of them, we don't have an update if their house made it, but they had to evacuate, and that's all we know.
Speaker 8: Chrissy Teagan had to evacuate. Fergie's house burnt, burned down.
Speaker 6: This is going to go down as one of the most expensive wildfires ever because of the nature of the price of the real estate that it's burned through. And it's incredibly sad people were losing everything. And Californians know that insurance here is incredibly expensive. Homeowners sure if you can even get it. Yeah, this is going to be the nail on the coffin on getting insurance in California.
Speaker 1: I think because this is I mean insurance companies.
Speaker 6: Can you imagine an insurance company going to like one of these celebrities houses, like, well, tell me what you own?
Speaker 1: What was in there?
Speaker 6: The number just the house burning down is going to be the huge lineup, and then amount of stuff and cars and that they've insured on these places. I mean, insurance companies are going to be writing the biggest check ever. It's gonna You're right, this is going to go down as one of the most It is going to go down as one of the most destructive, but also one one of the most expensive wildfires ever ever.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: All right, let's talk about this meta fact checking things, all right, So we talked about this earlier this week.
Speaker 6: How meta You know, Facebook and Instagram's parent company decided to stop having human fact checkers, you know, employees actually sort through all this stuff that's posted on the social media platforms. Mark Zuckerberg made the announcement, saying, quote, We're going to get back to our roots and focus on reducing mistakes, simplifying our policies, and restoring free expression.
Speaker 1: On our platforms.
Speaker 6: And then we're going to use community, you know, like you could weigh in, right, there's users, users to weigh in something as factual or not. The fact checking was obviously used to stop the spread of misinformation, which is incredibly important in my opinion. Particularly it was during the pandemic when we saw misinformation get spread everywhere about every single thing, and that meant that anything medically related got extra scrutiny from the site's algorithms and from the fact checkers. Well. In the fall of twenty twenty three, Zucky Boy tore his ACL training for MMA, and according two sources, after he posted about tearing his ACL, that post got very little engagement. It did not go viral, and he blames the fact checking and the algorithm for throttling people's you know, access to this post because it was of him, you know, in a hospital bedroom.
Speaker 2: We didn't care until it was affecting his numbers.
Speaker 6: He didn't get enough likes and comments on the post about his knee. This is according to The Wall Street Journal, and this is why, ultimately why he decided to change course and stop having human fact checkers.
Speaker 1: All because Zucky Boys knee this is get enough likes and hearts and attention.
Speaker 6: It failed to go viral, and he thought him tearing his ACL is definitely something that should go viral.
Speaker 1: Obviously.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I still laugh when I see him post videos or pictures and he's talking about like Ai, I'm not laughing about what he's saying. I'm laughing about like I just chuckle inside about the glow up he's had to see him with, like his chain on and the longer curly care like, who is this?
Speaker 9: Look?
Speaker 2: Look at a picture of him from ten years.
Speaker 8: Ago, like so completely different.
Speaker 6: I don't know the picture of him, the video of him making this announcement.
Speaker 1: I don't know. He looks.
Speaker 6: To me just still looks the same. I know, I get what you're saying. He does dress different and his hair is a little longer, but like I like it.
Speaker 8: He's lucky.
Speaker 1: Come on, he's still zucky.
Speaker 6: And speaking of knee injuries again, if you want to see my knee injury from yesterday, go to Jade Morren show on Instagram the video that my nest camera caught.
Speaker 8: Do you have a bruise?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 8: Have you checked your knee?
Speaker 1: I didn't really think. I forgot about it.
Speaker 6: I was so tired this morning, but I was like, why am I sore getting off the elevator this morning?
Speaker 1: Like I didn't do anything yesterday?
Speaker 6: Oh that's right, an eight foot long shelf board me right under the right under the knee cap.
Speaker 8: And you were seeing something you might be coming to San Francisco.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys, it is coming to San Francisco.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 6: It's a giant statue of a naked lady. It's coming right there to Union Square.
Speaker 1: You guys. It's by an artist.
Speaker 6: Uh. His name is Marco Cochrane and this sculpture, I guess you could call it, is called Our Evolution. It's a forty foot tall forty five foot excuse me foot tall sculpture of a naked woman.
Speaker 1: It's very like metal looking.
Speaker 2: I've seen a picture that Christmas Tree comes down naked woman.
Speaker 1: You're going naked woman. You will be erected among other things.
Speaker 8: Wait, there is a pino.
Speaker 2: You've seen a picture of it.
Speaker 1: I have seen a picture of it.
Speaker 6: Because this was part of a display at the Burning Man Festival.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure. I think this maybe not the most recent one, but at some.
Speaker 6: Time and the statue can actually kind of move a little bit and it glows and does some stuff. It will be probably pretty cool to see in person. On February sixth, they're doing an unveiling at Union Square. There's going to be some DJ performances playing Burning Man inspired music. But how do you guys feel about a giant naked woman statue adorning our Union Square?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I mean I had some questions before actually going and looking up the picture of it, like how detailed?
Speaker 1: Huh it would be?
Speaker 6: That was?
Speaker 8: That was my first thoughts, Like is there hair?
Speaker 6: Not? Is there? I didn't zoom in on that area.
Speaker 2: There's not.
Speaker 8: If I look at the picture, there's not. In fact, so you're here. I'm here for it.
Speaker 9: Okay, good.
Speaker 8: I think it's actually really cool looking.
Speaker 6: I think it is pretty cool. Particularly they say it like breathes, like it really moves. It has some kinetic feature where it looks like the statue is breathing. I guess I don't know.
Speaker 2: My thing was like if it looked too naked. I can see a lot of people being upset, like cover your kid's eyes, cover your husband's eyes. It's it's not which I wouldn't who cares, I wouldn't even care about that. But I could see some outrage. But this doesn't even look like that. There's nothing to be outraged about.
Speaker 6: Well, how do you feel about Like when you go to a museum and they have some statues from ancient Greece or whatever, and they are very anatomically correct, tiny everything.
Speaker 1: Everything is there. Yeah, the ancient Greeks weren't there. It's art. But how do you feel about that?
Speaker 6: I mean, because it's art like, and if this thing was more anatomically correct or whatever, showed more, it's just art, right, So giant.
Speaker 8: Sculptures out of metal, no, literally what it's the human body? What is there to be outraged about?
Speaker 6: So you'd be fine with that.
Speaker 1: If this thing was like full on showed everything, and it's forty five feet.
Speaker 2: Tall, it'd be some interesting angles if you're standing like under it looking up. But I mean you brought up the Greek statue thing.
Speaker 9: I mean.
Speaker 2: I have a daughter who seemed like, who cares, Like, not a big deal.
Speaker 1: Hey, you just giggle and move on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everyone does, point laugh, point laughters, and that's it. Do we know when the statue is coming up?
Speaker 6: February sixth is the unveiling party four to seven thirty pm, live DJ performances.
Speaker 2: I think that's pretty cool, Jess, can we get a picture of the naked woman's statue upon a JV morning show?
Speaker 8: That's our ig. Make sure you are following us.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine we have your.
Speaker 2: Chance to win tickets for the weekend. The show is sold out at the Rose Bowl.
Speaker 7: Hello. My name is Natalie. I'm from San Jose. I love listening to a Wild ninety four nine and the JV show in the morning because of the fart jokes and all the cacoline gets me through my day.
Speaker 8: I hope I would someone actually likes the fart shoe.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you want to edit Winny's tickets, leave us a talk back with your name, city, why you love Wild. Gotta get these in by nine am. There's a college in the UK, Nottingham College. They are offering a course on phone anxiety for a gen Z offering coaching sessions on phone confidence and to get over your fear of talking on the phone. Why, because they're realizing that a lot of you know, the younger generation, they just don't have the confidence to use.
Speaker 1: A telephone or speak to a human being.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they have all of these symptoms, you know, emotional symptoms like avoiding calls due to distress or just feeling nervous, and they're all sweating and stuff. Then they get nauseous and there's an increase in heart rate. Some of them get dizzy, and there's muscular tension.
Speaker 1: Is faint, and some of them just drop down.
Speaker 6: They just fall right there.
Speaker 1: They're done, They're dead.
Speaker 2: It stems from anxiety, which well it's obviously as anxiety, but it stemes from a fear of judgment or humiliation. Yeah, coaching sessions an entire course to get over this fear and in phone.
Speaker 6: All right, kids, open your textbooks to chapter one. It's called Hello. Let's all try that to let's all try that together. Hello.
Speaker 1: I mean what are they wait? Yeah, how is this an entire course?
Speaker 4: Oh no, I mean this has to be some sort of like a one on one course, because if you have anxiety of talking to other people, you wouldn't want to sign up for a class with a bunch of other people.
Speaker 2: Well, this is just this is just on the phone. This isn't for people that don't like to talk to other people. They wouldn't Those people they're not even in this class because they don't want to be around people.
Speaker 6: I couldn't imagine like getting to the final exam and you're like, oh man, I made it through the whole quarter time for the final and then what does the professor just call you? And then they see if you answer the phone, like, see if you can can maintain a whole thirty second phone call.
Speaker 19: Oh sorry, sorry, professor. He's just like, I'm super nervous about this. I don't know if I can do it.
Speaker 1: Oh and then they just dropped dead. Then you failed. Yeah, oh my god, embarrassing.
Speaker 8: We got to get to our meeting in ladies room.
Speaker 3: Where's my jewelry? Can we talk?
Speaker 1: Gam have some sad news. Take a moment say goodbyes to male strippers.
Speaker 6: According to this article I just read mail, strippers are actually going extinct.
Speaker 1: It's a dying industry. They're just not able to find work.
Speaker 6: One agency in the UK said that for last year, not one, uh not one single of their male strippers, not a single one was hired for a bridal party and the entire year bachelorette parties are no longer involving male strippers, they say, for the entire year. Not one of their unky gentlemen just with washboard abs, just greased up, just ready to just smack a thong into your face. Not one of them, not one of the banana Hammock's got to fulfill their.
Speaker 2: Udo ladies there they I mean, they're not into that kind of stuff, are too classy and then drinking their tea.
Speaker 1: No they're not.
Speaker 6: They like that as much as the as everyone else. But apparently they don't like that. Now, what are people doing on bacherette parties nowadays? They say they've seen a two hundred and seventy percent increase in immersive experiences, things like acts, throwing, karaoke, mini golf, escape rooms, all sorts of things like that have taken over the bacherette scene.
Speaker 1: And they say this is not just bacherettes.
Speaker 6: Bachelor parties are also seeing a huge decrease in visits to strip clubs seventy percent decline. Now, less and less, less and less bachelor parties find themselves in a strip club.
Speaker 1: At least that's hard to survey that they've told their wife.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I like, I don't know about that survey.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was for sure a guy who wrote this article, Ladies, how do you feel about male strippers going extinct?
Speaker 2: I hope you have a backup plan because I'm not too mad at that. I'm not a fan of the male.
Speaker 1: Strippers, but even one, just for one time, I'm not a.
Speaker 8: Fan of the mail strippers.
Speaker 2: I'm not I'm not a fan of Them's say, going to see a show is different.
Speaker 1: Like the thunder Down on You, the Magic Might.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love those, but like it's the same thing. It's not.
Speaker 2: It's a show.
Speaker 11: They're performers, but they still bring someone up on stage and smack them with their Yeah.
Speaker 6: I don't know why.
Speaker 8: It's more fun than it's different. Let's gross.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So when you're on a couch at the Airbnb rented with your ladies and some dudes smacking you with this banana, you're not, that's not the same thing. You'd rather be on stage and be humiliated in front.
Speaker 8: Of somebody else. Yeah, I'd rather see somebody else.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Okay, if you ever got called up on stage, like one of the guys that the Magic Might show like, pointed you out.
Speaker 1: And told you to come up on stage, would.
Speaker 9: You do it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: You have to. Oh yeah, so you have to go along with their social pressure, Jess, you would go up on stage?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, you have to.
Speaker 6: What if your man is there, We're like, uh huh no, I don't know. I don't approve what we've got up there with me to one of those there, he's a very supportive.
Speaker 3: I think it is up to us to keep them employed.
Speaker 8: I think we need to.
Speaker 6: Okay, so you're rallying, you're going to organize a march today for the mail strippers.
Speaker 3: Everybody, lets meet wherever the male strippers are?
Speaker 8: Where are you Where when they hang out?
Speaker 1: I don't know. At the gym?
Speaker 6: Okay, probably they work out a lot salon yeah, and the tanning salon one.
Speaker 4: We'll do a workout before and then we'll we'll get to I mean, I feel like a lot of a lot of the guys that do this, that's like the side gig, you know what I mean, they still have like their regular job.
Speaker 6: As a pizza delivery guys. They show up and they're like, hey, I'm here to deliver up pizza, and next thing you know, they take their clothes off or their law enforcement. I heard there was a noise complaint. Uh, somebody here. It's gonna have to get cuffed and then the clothes fly off. Yeah, you're right, they do always yeah right, Yeah, Like I heard there's some pipes that need to get clean, Pierre, and they show up. You know they're a plumber. You're right, they do a side jobs. So we shouldn't be worried about them.
Speaker 2: When mail strippers are no longer a thing, that's going to be although I was never into that, that is going to be a sad time.
Speaker 6: Take a moment, say you goodbyes about your favorite is their favorite memory? Perhaps you'd like to share.
Speaker 8: No, I've never I've never never.
Speaker 1: No, Jess, you've never encountered a mail stripper before?
Speaker 3: Nope, Wow, I don't think I've had.
Speaker 6: No. I used to have season tickets to the Chippendale Show from Dangus. I used to used to go constantly kidding.
Speaker 2: We have your chance to win tickets for the weekend. The show is sold out at the Rose Bowl.
Speaker 7: Hello, my name is Natalie. I'm from San Jose. I love listening to A While ninety four nine and the JV Show in the morning because of the fart jokes and all the calkoline gets me through my day.
Speaker 2: I hope someone actually likes the fart shay. If you want to edit Winny's tickets, leave to talk about with your name city, why you love wild Got to get these in by nine am. There's a college in the UK, Nottingham College. They are offering a course on phone anxiety for a gen Z offering coaching sessions on phone confidence and to get over your fear of talking on the phone. Why, because they're realizing that a lot of you know, the younger generation, they just don't have the confidence to use.
Speaker 1: A telephone or speak to a human being.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they have all of these symptoms, you know, emotional symptoms like avoiding calls due to distress or just feeling nervous, and they're all sweating and stuff. Then they get nauseous and there's an increase in heart rate, some of them get dizzy, and there's muscular tension is.
Speaker 6: Faint, and some of them just drop down. They just fall right there. They're done, They're dead.
Speaker 2: It stems from anxiety, which well it's obviously as anxiety, but it's temes from a fear of judgment or humiliation.
Speaker 8: Yeah, coaching sessions an entire course to get over.
Speaker 6: This fear and in phone phones one oh one. It's like, all right, kids, open your textbooks to chapter one. It's called Hello, let's all try that to let's all try that together. Hello.
Speaker 1: I mean what are they wait?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: How is this an entire course?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: No, I mean this has to be some sort of like a one on one course, because if you have anxiety of talking to other people, you wouldn't want to sign up for a class with a bunch of other people.
Speaker 2: Well, this is just this is just on the phone. This isn't for people that don't like to talk to other people. They wouldn't Those people they're not even in this class because they don't want to be around people.
Speaker 6: I couldn't imagine like getting to the final exam and you're like, oh, man, I made it through the whole quarter time for the final and then what does the professor just call you? And then they see if you answer the phone, like see if you can can maintain a whole thirty second phone call.
Speaker 19: Oh sorry, sorry professor. He's just like I'm super nervous about this. I don't know if I can do it.
Speaker 1: Oh and then they just dropped dead. Then you failed?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 6: Embarrassing.
Speaker 8: We got to get to our meeting in ladies room.
Speaker 4: Where's my jewelry?
Speaker 3: Can we talk?
Speaker 8: Gam?
Speaker 1: Have some sad news. Take a moment say goodbyes to mail strippers.
Speaker 6: According to this article I just read, mail strippers are actually going extinct.
Speaker 1: It's a dying industry. They're just not able to find work.
Speaker 6: One agency in the UK said that for last year, not one, uh not one single of their male strippers, not a single one was hired for a bridal.
Speaker 8: Party and the entire year.
Speaker 6: Bachelorette parties are no longer involving male strippers, they say, for the entire year. Not one of their ownky gentlemen just with washboard abs, just greased up, just ready to just smack a thong in face. Not one of them, not one of their banana hammock's got to fulfill their.
Speaker 2: Udo ladies there they I mean, they're not into that kind of stuff. There to classy and then drinking their tea.
Speaker 1: No, they're not.
Speaker 6: They like that as much as the as everyone else. But apparently they don't like that. Now, what are people doing on bacherette parties nowadays? They say they've seen a two hundred and seventy percent increase in immersive experiences, things like acts, throwing, karaoke, mini golf, escape rooms, all sorts of things like that have taken over the bacherette scene.
Speaker 1: And they say this is not just bacherettes.
Speaker 6: Bachelor parties are also seeing a huge decrease in visits to strip clubs.
Speaker 1: Seventy percent decline.
Speaker 6: Now, less and less, less and less bachelor parties find themselves in a strip club.
Speaker 1: At least, that's hard to survey that they've told their wife.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I like, I don't know about that survey.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was for sure a guy who wrote this article.
Speaker 6: Ladies, how do you feel about male strippers going extinct?
Speaker 2: I hope you have a backup plan because I'm not too mad at that. I'm not a fan of the male.
Speaker 1: Strippers, but even one, just for one time, I'm not a.
Speaker 8: Fan of the mail strippers.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm not a fan of them.
Speaker 2: You'll say going to see a show is.
Speaker 1: Different, like the thunder Down on the Magic Might.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love those, but like it's the same thing. It's not.
Speaker 8: It's a show.
Speaker 11: They're performers, but they still bring someone up on stage and smack them with their Yeah.
Speaker 6: I don't know why.
Speaker 2: It seems more fun than it's different. Let's gross.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So when you're on a couch at the Airbnb rented with your ladies and some dudes smacking you with this banana, you're not that's not the same thing. You'd rather be on stage and be humiliated in front.
Speaker 8: Of somebody else. Yeah, I'd rather see somebody else.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Okay, if you ever got called up on stage, like one of the guys that the Magic Might show like pointed you out.
Speaker 1: And told you to come up on stage, would you do it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: You have to. Oh yeah, so you have to go with their social pressure, Jess, you would go up on stage?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, you have to.
Speaker 6: What if your man is there, We're like, uh huh no, I don't know. I don't approve what you've got up there with me to one of those there, he's a very supportive.
Speaker 3: I think it is up to us to keep them employed.
Speaker 8: I think we need to.
Speaker 6: Okay, so you're rallying, you're going to organize a march today for the mail strippers.
Speaker 3: Everybody, lets meet wherever the male strippers are?
Speaker 8: Where are you Where when they hang out?
Speaker 1: I don't know. At the gym?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Probably they work out a lot salon yeah, and the tanning salon one.
Speaker 4: We'll do a workout before and then we'll we'll get to I mean, I feel like a lot of a lot of the guys that do this, that's like the side gig, you know what I mean, they still have like their regular job.
Speaker 6: As a pizza delivery guys. They show up and they're like, hey, I'm here to deliver up pizza, and next thing you know, they take their clothes off the law or their law enforcement. I heard there was a noise complaint. Uh, somebody here, it's gonna have to get cuffed and then the clothes fly off. Yeah, you're right, they do always right. Yeah, Like I heard, there's some pipes that need to get cleaned here and they show up. You know they're a plumber. You're right, they do on side jobs, so we shouldn't be worried about them.
Speaker 2: When mail strippers are no longer a thing, that's going to be although I was never into that, that is going to be a sad time.
Speaker 6: Take a moment, say you goodbyes about your favorite is their favorite memory? Perhaps you'd like to share?
Speaker 8: No, I've never I've never never.
Speaker 1: No, Jess, you've never encountered a mail stripper before?
Speaker 3: Nope, Wow, I don't think i'd.
Speaker 9: Have.
Speaker 6: You know, I used to have season tickets to the Chippendale Show in Vegas. I used to I used to go constantly kidding.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much for hanging out with us, Graham, What the heck is a nesting party?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 1: Sorry?
Speaker 6: Baby showers. Nesting parties just said, hold my beer. They are the new it thing to have, you know. A baby shower you just stand around and drink mimosas, and like a nesting party, stuff gets done because a nesting party, you invite your friends, you invite your family, same guest list, except this time you write down a list of all the tasks and chores and things that you need help getting done before the baby arrives.
Speaker 1: And then these people do them, the people that attend your.
Speaker 6: Nasting party, those suckers, they do all this stuff, and you tell them in advance. You say, here's the list of things I need done. I need the crib assembled, I need my car's oil changed. I need the nursery painted, whatever it may be. I need a bunch of food from the grocery store. All the different things.
Speaker 1: They could be errands, they could be projects around the house. I need this closet organized.
Speaker 6: You send everybody ahead of time the list of the different things, and that way they can be prepared.
Speaker 1: And this woman I saw wrote an article about it.
Speaker 6: She said she sent out the list and then that way people could, you know, maybe they if they needed to get a paint brush and a roller. They had time, they were prepared for each of the different tasks that they were going to be given.
Speaker 1: And then she says, it's great.
Speaker 6: She says, you got to spend a lot of time with each of them talking while they completed the task for her. And then by the time the baby arrived, she said, I never felt so prepared because everything was already done and in place and looking beautiful. Ladies, how would you feel about getting invited to a nesting party just so you could do a bunch of chores for your friend.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, I how, but don't call it a party because it's not a party.
Speaker 1: What if there's wine, Yeah, there could be wine and snacks.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there will be a minor refreshment served after you've completed your task.
Speaker 1: Of course, I'm not feeding you just to sit around. Go get my car's oil chain.
Speaker 7: This is off.
Speaker 8: I would have loved a nesting party. Maybe I'll maybe I'll have another one.
Speaker 6: No, why no, why no?
Speaker 8: You're allowed. You don't get to tell me what I do with my reproductive organsagrams.
Speaker 1: In this case, I do because we do a show together.
Speaker 6: Please don't please, please don't look as helpful as this sounds. And I would decline an invitation to a baby shower, and just as I would probably decline this invitation as well.
Speaker 1: I don't want.
Speaker 6: I don't know what's wrong with this everything you just said you got to go and do somebody else's housework. I gotta go scrub your bathroom.
Speaker 1: Why don't you scrub the bathroom?
Speaker 9: See?
Speaker 4: Maybe not stuff like that, just like helping to build maybe any baby furniture.
Speaker 13: That they need.
Speaker 1: Have you ever done that? But putting cribs together is a nightmare.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: They give you one tiny little alan wrench, no directions. It's like spinning that thing takes an hour. Actually we did get our shout out. That was where our crip was from IKEA. That thing held up nicely last.
Speaker 8: Or the directions in another language. I don't like that.
Speaker 4: Oh wait, Graham, So besides your own, how many baby showers have you been to?
Speaker 15: Zero?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 8: I think baby showers are fun for us.
Speaker 3: I think for the ladies because we play games and.
Speaker 6: Do all they like, smush up a candy bar and a diaper and you left, Oh my god, what finger like and tell me what's fun about that?
Speaker 2: But it's not fun for the guys, Like you don't have to partake into stupid games, but like food, hanging out with the other guys drinking, Like what's.
Speaker 1: Not to light?
Speaker 6: Free food and drink. Yeah, but I'm just saying the rest of it. Just to me, it's an excuse to get showered with gifts.
Speaker 4: Well, not gonna lie because I think at most baby showers that I've been at, they open the gifts in front of everyone and it takes so long.
Speaker 1: Please don't do that.
Speaker 6: If you're about to have a baby shower, eliminate that one thing from it, the wrestling it. You're right, you want to get together, have a mimosa and have some food and party. And look, it is just a reason for people to give you gifts, and that's great. You need a lot of stuff when you're about to have a baby and become a new parent. The other stuff you don't even know about you need. Yeah, and people that in your life, your friends that have already had kids, they can give you some good stuff and tips and whatever.
Speaker 1: But do not open the gifts one by one. Just don't don't do that.
Speaker 3: It takes too long.
Speaker 8: I'll keep it in mind for my next one.
Speaker 1: No, you don't get to have one.
Speaker 3: You don't really tell me that I can't.
Speaker 1: You're done, Mike, I'm busy that day.
Speaker 8: Well it's going to be the next day, then, Grant.
Speaker 3: You're a busy gram Are you going to be involved?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: The JV Show Wild ninety four nine,