Speaker 1: Isn't spratsu her Gordon sprecht Freschneider couldn't tag seasant is spin Jack Gordon, It's been Americana aby freshly mbisan Deutsche.
Speaker 2: Ah, This isn't her Gordon, Anganim comes the bitter.
Speaker 1: Harainan peeling, dunk is to Schneider here.
Speaker 3: Nine Abazi khan Nievaden dunker zangzi is Doutschland, Yes he is here.
Speaker 4: Nine kind in America you.
Speaker 3: Fiel a kinda hamsi You haven't fryjumen on kind of meeting.
Speaker 4: Nine We haven't kind of meeting. In this conversation, you heard the women say nonicht, which means not yet, and vartan, which means to wait. Wharton rein matsou.
Speaker 2: Couldn't tag seasant is spin.
Speaker 1: Jack Gordon, He's been Americana, abuy fresh mbisan Deutsche.
Speaker 3: Ah, This isn't her Gordon Anganim comes the bitter Haraine.
Speaker 1: Philin dunk is to Schneider here.
Speaker 2: Nine Abazi kon neevaden dunk.
Speaker 1: Oka Zanzi and Deutschland, yeahs tia nine kindos in in americainda hamsi.
Speaker 4: On kind of meeting nine m kind of metian. Do you remember how to say come in, come in se harain. If you're introduced to someone, what do you say, angiem, how do you say the boy diuma? And how do you say a boy and humor? Say we have a boy, Remember to say ainen.
Speaker 1: Yaham and yumen ininen in yuman diuma. Behame, I'm a human.
Speaker 4: The boy is already big. The young is chuan gros diuma. Their young is chunks. Say a daughter, I a torta. We have a daughter.
Speaker 5: Yeham and a torta de torta a torta. Youaham, I a torta. She's also already big.
Speaker 1: Seies auction cross sees the auction crouse say we have a boy, yeaham, and yungen and then Yongen.
Speaker 4: Say we would like your mushten be amershten say we can be a cunon. Be a cunon. Here's how to say. We can wait kernin varton varton varten be a cernin varten. How would you ask, can you wait nanzi varten? You can wait.
Speaker 2: See kernin varten see kernel varten.
Speaker 4: Say again, we would like.
Speaker 1: Be Immersten. Be Emersten.
Speaker 4: Say we would like a lot of children.
Speaker 1: Emerson feel a kinder be Emerton feel the kinder.
Speaker 4: We have one son better bitter. If you have zone sn sNaN zone, we have as son behom A in zone the zone and in zone behom A in zone and one daughter Torta de torta a tortata. Say we live the worn in my wife and I mine. We live in America, in America, in ameri car we have one daughter Bihamatta and one son undone. How do you say the children the kinda we live in America in America, say the children are in America. The kinds in in America. The kinda.
Speaker 1: Di kinda zind di kindos in in America.
Speaker 4: Say they are in America.
Speaker 1: See sind in America. Seisint sie sind in America.
Speaker 4: Ask where are they.
Speaker 2: Who zincy bozincy.
Speaker 4: The children are here in Germany the kind doesn't he in Deutschland. Say we have one daughter.
Speaker 1: Jahamine torta aine Torta.
Speaker 4: And one son. Our son is here, is here, wunsa wunsa uns is here our son unsa. We have one son yah our daughter is also here. Tortest oh here wunsa wuns buns of the tort is oh here, Say our daughter unsa the torta. Now say together our son, our daughter german unza zone una tota unza zone una torta. Try to say your son.
Speaker 2: Yar zone yeah, yea zone.
Speaker 4: Is your son still small?
Speaker 2: Kleine kleine kleine is is klein.
Speaker 4: Say no, he's already big nine is trunks. How do you say small kleine? Say our daughter wuns the retorta. Try to say your.
Speaker 2: Daughter iritorta iritorta.
Speaker 4: Ask and your daughter? Do you also have a daughter? Try to ask, is your daughter still small?
Speaker 2: Is the retort or kleine kleine is recline?
Speaker 4: Ask is your daughter also here?
Speaker 2: Is the torta? Or here?
Speaker 4: Say we have two girls.
Speaker 1: If you haven't swai Mattien sway Mattien, our little daughter vide junsi wuinsa reclina torta kleina wins the reclina wuinsa reclina torta.
Speaker 4: Our little daughter is here.
Speaker 1: Wuns recline torta is here.
Speaker 4: Try to say our big daughter uns coursa torta. Our big daughter is not here on here we also have one son? Ja say our son is still.
Speaker 1: Little online onsons nockline.
Speaker 4: Say our boy is not big? Ons say he's little? Is cline? Y is cline? Here's the word really with.
Speaker 6: Orklish flash flash ork ork verklish.
Speaker 4: Ask really.
Speaker 6: Verklish verklish.
Speaker 4: Say yes, really yeah, verklish say he is really little?
Speaker 1: Yeh tricklish cline, there's tricklish cline.
Speaker 4: Try to ask where is your boy?
Speaker 6: What is the.
Speaker 2: I junga?
Speaker 1: What is.
Speaker 4: Now? Ask where is your daughter?
Speaker 2: What is the retorta? Irratrta?
Speaker 4: How do you say? And your wife ask is your daughter?
Speaker 2: Here is the I retorta?
Speaker 4: Here say your big daughter?
Speaker 2: Iregos a torta, iregos.
Speaker 4: A torta, say not your little daughter.
Speaker 2: I recline torta, I recline torta.
Speaker 4: How do you say really or truly? Berklech Ask the man where the children are?
Speaker 2: Was in Tikinda, was in Tikinda?
Speaker 4: Ask can you wait?
Speaker 2: Cannzyvaten conenzivaten?
Speaker 4: Where is the bathroom? Vide junzi? Who is to toileta? Toileta de toiletta? Ask where the bathroom is? Who is the toiletta? Who is the toiletta? Bitter answer over there.
Speaker 2: Dot room, dot room?
Speaker 4: Ask truly you a cliche? Say yes really over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, verklict dot rum, Yeah, verklic dot rum.
Speaker 4: How do you say? The little daughter decline a torta, Ask for the bathroom? Who is the toiletta? Who is detileta? The little children with a j bitter.
Speaker 1: Decline in kinder, decline in decline in kinder.
Speaker 4: Ask where are the little children.
Speaker 1: For?
Speaker 2: In declaning kinder? In declining kinder.
Speaker 4: Try to ask, and the big children.
Speaker 2: Anti gos and kinder, anti gos and kinder.
Speaker 7: The family with a defamiliar defamiliar familiar, say one family, mine a familiar. Try to say our family, when's the other familiar? Ask the man where his family is.
Speaker 2: Post irre familiar, irre familiar.
Speaker 4: Ask my family mine a familiar. The little children are in America, decline kindos in in America. Say the big children are here.
Speaker 1: The cousen kin doesn't hear. The grausen kin doesn't here.
Speaker 4: Say your family is big.
Speaker 2: Irre familiars cause.
Speaker 4: Say your family is really big?
Speaker 2: Irre familiar is vokish cause.
Speaker 4: Then imagine then the four the zin media familia in doutche Land. Imagine you and Germany with your family the avens waun on Anatarta. You have two boys and one daughter. The spression metro maya, you're speaking with missus Meyer. When you answer, say we via there is the.
Speaker 2: Younger ar zoon. Yeah, do you feel a human harmsy, you.
Speaker 4: Haven't fear human? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Is the rose?
Speaker 4: Tell her yes, our daughter is already dig Yeah? Is trancrose.
Speaker 2: Deutsch?
Speaker 4: Say no, she understands no German nine? She first did kindorge.
Speaker 2: You jung most advice? That's most?
Speaker 4: Ask her where the bathroom is? Who is the to letter? Who is the letter bitter?
Speaker 2: D two letter is start rubn d two letter is start roubn.
Speaker 4: Say excuse me please and trulling the bitter. How does the woman say, you have a big family.
Speaker 2: See I'm a negressive familiar.
Speaker 4: She says, families in America are big.
Speaker 3: Defaminion, defamilion in americasin course, defamilion in americasin course.
Speaker 4: Say yes, we have many children. Yeah, if yoham filikinda and many bathrooms for the plural, simply add an end to toilette, say and many bathrooms on fili tooiletin. This is the end of today's lesson. When you continue with the next unit tomorrow, please begin with track number two