Speaker 1: Today, I want to welcome back to the show writer Lee. He's a filmmaker, researcher, and host of Raised by Giants podcast. Writer, Welcome back. How you doing doing good?
Speaker 2: Chris?
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me on. Really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: It's great to have you back.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Looking forward to this. We're going to get into some of the research you've been doing into the multiple anomalies associated with the Charlie Kirk assassination. You've been pointing out several aspects that we presented that don't add up, including what's going on with this current Tyler Robinson trial. There's a lot to get into at this Before we do, remind the audience a bit about yourself if they're not familiar, and let them know how they can find more.
Speaker 3: Yes, my name's Rider Lee. I run a podcast and YouTube channel called Raised by Giants. You can find me on any and all podcast platforms. Find me on social media on Facebook x Instagram at Raised by Giants. And I'm looking forward to the conversation because the entire Charlie Kirk scenarios, it's like this giant rabbit hole that you just keep things just keep getting stranger and stranger, and none of it adds up at all period, and it's just this thing that just keeps going, and the official narrative never made any sense, and they keep trying to push the official narrative, and I think people are really waking up to that, and it's kind of like we just reverted back to the very beginning of it with the preliminary trial because basically Tpusay brought in a lot of these media people, like a lot of like MAGA pro TPUSA people, and at the end of the trial, they basically said that they saw all four K footage of Tyler Robinson HD four K footage of Tyler Robinson taking the shot, which I knew that they were going to try and pull something like this, so I made sure that I watched every single preliminary hearing video and there was a lot to take on and a lot of people didn't have a lot of didn't have the time to do that, right because some of them are like eight hours, you know, this is just court room stuff for like eight hours, you know what I mean, back and forth between the prosecution and the defense. And so at the end of the fifth day they said that they had this four K ultra HD footage a lot of these people like Benny Johnson, even some Meghan Kelly brought a bunch of people on that was talking about how they saw this footage, and she's kind of buying into it, Dan BONDI.
Speaker 1: Where's this footage supposedly coming from all of a sudden.
Speaker 3: That's the thing that is the whole deal. And if you watch the end of the day one of the pre preliminary trial, you'll see that the state tries to bring into evidence and show to the court this enhanced footage that is being zoomed in and has circles around it, like red circles, because the footage is so freaking blurry of this gentleman running across the rooftop right, it's far away. Footage is super blurry. So they're trying to present and bring into evidence to the court that this enhanced footage. Okay, So the defense comes in and is like, hey, we don't think this evidence should be submitted because it's been enhanced. There's red circles that's been put in it, there's zoomed in footage. So then the judge does, well, yeah, I agree with that, we should not let this enhanced footage be This should not be put into evidence and it should not be seen by the courtroom. But what you can do is show us the raw footage. So at the beginning of day two they released the raw footage of this enhanced footage, and the defense says that there's no footage of anybody taking a shot, so we show that footage. They show some ring camera footage of supposedly Tyler Robinson's vehicle at around midnight a little bit away from UVU campus that was captured by a ring camera, and the agent Hall, which was up there testifying, said that they know that it's Tyler Robinson's vehicle because the vehicle, you could distinguish the tires on the vehicle, so all you got to do is look at the tires and you know that it's Tyler Robinson's vehicle. But the footage they showed previously that was Tyler Robinson's vehicle supposedly pulling into the parking garage early that morning at nine am on September tenth, was not Tyler Robinson's vehicle. It was different. There was a license plate holder on the front of the vehicle. It had a single exhaust, Tyler Robins exhaust of his actual vehicle was different. He didn't have that front license plateed. And that the reason that we know that is because whenever the police and the FBI went to Robinson's house to search it and confiscate his stuff, the police took pictures of his vehicle. It's not the same vehicle that was shown in the surveillance footage on September tenth in court, So back to their original footage. So after they showed the footage and Agent Hall testified and said, uh uh, this is we believe that this is to be Tyler Robinson. They can't prove that it's Tyler Robinson. It could literally be anybody. It could be freaking Tom Hanks, it could be whoever it is. There's no clear the footage. The photograph that they released on the day of assassination or the next day of the assassination, is more clear than the footage that they shown and in court the photograph. Where is that photograph? Why didn't they show that photograph of his face? I'll tell you why, because it's not Tyler Robinson. Okay. So, and people would know that because you can if they showed it in court, a super clear image, you could compare that with the images of Tyler Robinson and see that it's not Tyler Robinson. Any sane person can look at those photos side by side and realize that it's not Tyler Robinson. Okay. So the state decided they said, well, we would like to show the enhanced zoomed in the footage later on. Would you be opposed to showing the enhanced zoomed in footage with the circles and everything later on in the preliminary trial. And the judge said that he would take that into consideration. Okay. So that at the end of day five, the state asked the judge again if they could show the enhanced footage of the footage that was already shown on day two, just zoomed in with circles and everything. Yeah, okay. Now, mind you, the defense had just questioned an ATF agent on the stand that did DNA analysis of all the things that was found on September tenth, okay, and she disclosed that there were three other people's up to five other people's DNA on the rifle.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So out of the people that we know is Tyler Robinson's dad, Lance Twiggs, and Tyler Robinson's DNA and there's two other unidentified people that DNA is also on the rifle, and out of those people's DNA that is on the rifle, Tyler Robinson's DNA is the most degraded. Huh interesting, which means essentially means that he did not handle the rifle.
Speaker 1: That he wasn't the last one to handle it, right, at.
Speaker 3: Least exactly exactly he wasn't. Okay, So Lance Twiggs couldn't even identify Tyler Robinson based upon and the thing about it is is too is the Lance Twigs. It's his his lover, right yeah, yeah, trans lover. People call him a fur furry lover. I don't know if he was really a furry or not, but I don't think that he was a furry. I think that he's just a.
Speaker 1: It adds to the chatrics of everything, exactly.
Speaker 3: I think he's just a trans dude or a gay dude that likes dudes. So he couldn't even identify Tyler Robinson. He said that it looks like Tyler Robinson because Tyler Robinson also wears jeans and a hat. Okay, So just like Agent Hall said that it looks like Tyler Robinson's car because we could tell by the wheels of the.
Speaker 2: Car that is Tyler Robinson's car.
Speaker 3: Lance Twiggs can tell that it's Tyler Robinson because he's wearing jeans and a hat. Okay. And it turns out that the ring camera footage, the people that the ring camera footage said that it was a bald man driving in the vehicle, and that there were three other people in the vehicle.
Speaker 4: And do you remember that the nobles told you that the driver of the vehicle was bald.
Speaker 3: I do remember that being in the rouport.
Speaker 2: Yes, And you.
Speaker 4: Didn't mention that today when you were talking about that ring camera, did you I did not. And did they also tell you there were three other people in the car?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: I believe they thought that was the case.
Speaker 3: Okay. So the entire thing has just completely falling apart. So the only thing that they really had was okay. So at the end of the day five again they asked the judge if they could show the enhanced footage. The footage that they have already shown in day two of the preliminary trials is zoomed in. Okay, It's the exact same footage, no different, except that zoomed in and has circles, read circles around it, so you can tell where the person is on the roof, because with the zoom doll footage, it just looks like a freaking blob running across the top of the roof. Is all it is is a black blob. So all they did was zoom in. Anybody has a zoom in future. You're an editor, you've made movies, you have movies, I'm an editor. Anybody can zoom in on that footage. Okay, it doesn't make the footage anymore clear. No, often it makes the footage even worse because you're zooming in on an already created video. So the judge then decides that he will show the footage, but he will not show the footage to the public. Okay, So the footage is shown to the court room only, and that's when we get all the people coming out of the courtroom, all of the influencers and the people that TPUSA had show up to the preliminary hearing to then come out and say that they saw clear HD four K footage of Tyler Robinson firing the shot at Charlie Kirk. And literally all you had to do to disprove this entire narrative was watch the preliminary hearing. Literally watch the end of day one, the beginning of day two, and then skip to the end of day five. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just have a feeling, no matter what is presented, what evidence is presented. On the contrary, they have the Tyler Robinson guilty narrative so firmly in place to where they're not going to let it be any other result. They're going to convict Tyler Robinson no matter what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they are that is the plan. That is an ultimate goal and the ultimate plant. But I think it's really going to upset a lot of people because the only people that I have seen that believes the official story of what the FBI is presenting that Tyler Robinson got on a roof and with a thirty out six and shot Charlie Kirk from approximately one hundred and forty yards at a sloped angle and hit him in the neck and the bullet didn't go through his neck. There was no exit wound on a thirty out six. Literally, look up any YouTube video of anyone firing a thirty out six and you'll see that the damage is unfathomable. Okay, it will literally go through a four inch brick in through a cow femer. You're telling me that Charlie's neck is stronger than a three inch brick and a cow femer.
Speaker 1: Now I heard the argument that you can adjust the amount of gunpowder to have a less of an impact or less of an effect when it's hit, which I'm sure is true. But how likely is it that Tyler Robinson was creating his own bullets?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Bro, Like you're telling me a person that his first crime that he ever committed, the first thing they did, the biggest crime probably in history since like JFK in the version of public assassinations, he committed in broad daylight, did it on his first try. Yep, no issues, and just essentially got away with it, and then texted Lance Twiggs kept confessing to Lance Twigs, and he says in the text messages that they presented in court, which the text messages.
Speaker 2: Have their own set of problems and their.
Speaker 3: Own set of issue. But he said supposedly to Lance Twigs that he wanted to take this to his grave. So why are you admitting in tax messages to your lover just less than twelve hours after you've done one of the biggest political assassinations in modern time. Why are you then admitting it? It makes absolutely no sense. But here's the deal with the text messages. So there's an investigator online. His name is Diligent Denisen. He's on x a fantastic investigator. You can go to his page a shout at him out several times. He's done a lot of work into this. So he went to a place called Cowboys Smokehouse in Penguage, Utah, which is approximately three hours away from UVU campus, and he interviewed this waiter there that said that he saw Tyler Robinson around nine pm on September tenth. Okay, And he shows the receipt. He posted the receipt online. People are calling the receipt fake, but it's one. He has. The guy that he interviewed at Cowboys Smokehouse in Penguin, Ohio verified the receipt. He blurred out some.
Speaker 2: Of the He blurred out the card number and.
Speaker 3: The waiter's name and stuff like that. But it's a very real receipt. People have seen the unreducted version. But and it says the individual that was there paid at nineven okay pm.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: The text message goes out to Lance Twigs from Tyler Robinson at eleven PM, and in this exchange with Lance Twiggs, Tyler Robinson says that he's still on UVU campus waiting to retrieve his rifle. So how can he be at UVU campus waiting to retrieve his rifle when he had just paid for his food at nine to forty seven at Cowboys Steakhouse three hours away. You're not going to get there until around one am in the morning back to UVU, So how can you be there anytime between eleven pm and midnight trying to find your rifle.
Speaker 1: There was also discrepancies about how the rifle was found. Supposedly it was reassembled, and according to the narrative, he disassembled it just to reassemble it somewhere else. Is that right?
Speaker 3: That's what they're trying to pass off. But the thing is is how did he reassemble it when he left the screwdriver on the roof, Because that was a big part of the evidence that was presented, right, was that they found a screwdriver on the roof of the Lowes building. Okay, that had apparently had Tyler's DNA on me. Okay. So, but the police officer that found it his body camera footage immediately went dead, his body, his buddy that he had on as soon as he got to the roof of the Lowes building. Okay, And they didn't show the screwdriver to the court. They presented it as evidence, but they didn't show it to the media. We didn't even get to see the screwdriver that was reportedly found on the roof of the Lowes building. Well, and another thing, there was a gun holster that was found on campus too, So it's just like and then there was a bullet that was found on another roof, an unshot fire unshot bullet that was that they claimed was a discharge bullet from loading a gun from an officer that was on the roof. Then you have all the craziness with George Zinn, the guy that was then arrested. Uh, that said that he supposedly killed Charlie Kirk, which I cannot find any verifiable evidence saying that he said that he killed Charlie Kirk. There's no video, there's no video, there's no audio of George Dane ever seen.
Speaker 1: He was the guy that was initially arrested, right, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: The original guy. And uh, but there diligient Dennison also interviewed him from jail on and George zen said that he worked for TPUSA the year prior in Arizona, going door to door knocking trying to get votes for Trump. The whole thing is just completely complete insanity. And then there was another guy that was arrested for going onto the scene that apparently had a was found with some kind of rifle on the scene as well. His name was Kennington Russell. He was arrested that same day. He was wearing like a lab lab coat and lab uniforms, so they had they already had two Patsy's, this Kennington Russell guy, and then George Zinn and then you know, ultimately landed on Tyler Robinson. But they didn't show any footage of Tyler Robinson showing up to the police station to turn himself in. We saw some back footage of him in some kind of interrogation room where she walks in and completely turns around, which he's The shirt that he was shown in is not even the same shirt that he was pictured in at the Dairy Queen at around six pm on the tenth. So the whole thing is just it's a nightmare. And then they tried to run with this entire thing and not thinking that anybody was gonna investigat her looking at any of the stuff. They thought that they could just lie their way through it, like they've done over and over and over and over again. You know, we got the money. You guys aren't going to figure any of this out because we'll just pay these influencers and these people to take our position. But people are immediately waking up to that they know that this is.
Speaker 2: Not what happened.
Speaker 1: As far as the events of the assassination itself, their speculation whether a rifle was even used, and I've seen some of the deep dives you've done about the possibility of the microphone being used as some kind of projectile explosive. Is there anything else you've looked into about that.
Speaker 3: I have looked into the microphone theory a lot. I've also looked into which is my next theory. I haven't really put it together. Yeah, I haven't done a video on it yet. But the thing about the a lot of the stuff that doesn't make any sense is the crime scene was immediately paved over, was paved over by Sunday and into Monday. It was completely done the microphone looks like it's been exploded, and it is at the bottom of the suv.
Speaker 2: On the floorboard.
Speaker 3: The shirt that Charlie was wearing apparently got destroyed somehow and is crumpled up and looks like it's burnt in the back of the suv. Some kind of shirt. We don't know if it's Charlie's shirt, but based off of the photos that Baron Coleman has posted of Charlie Kirk being dragged into the hospital, was he looked like he already had his shirt off.
Speaker 1: I heard that the first responder had to cut his shirt off and threw it aside, and that's why they couldn't find his shirt.
Speaker 3: Well, that's not even that wasn't even a first responder. That was Brian Harple, that was part of Charlie's security team that insisted that they take Charlie to the hospital, and they take the long way to the hospital, and they didn't have The door to the v was completely wide open. Charlie's legs were apparently hanging out of the suv as they were driving down the road toward the hospital, and Brian Harple claims that whenever they got to the hospital, he jumped up on top of Charlie and cut Charlie's shirt off with a pair of scissors.
Speaker 1: I ended up getting on top of him and cutting the shirt that he had on off, that white freedom shirt, and so I cut it off so they could get to him.
Speaker 3: But that doesn't add up. I personally believe that the cutting of the shirt happened inside of the suv and then the shirt was then burned inside of the suv because you could look at the look at this crumbled up piece of plastic. And Candice Owns was the one that brought this to everyone's attention, was like a it looks kind of like cardboard, but most shirts nowadays are made with at least fifty percent polyester and some form of cotton and some other materials. Right, so whenever you burn a shirt like that, it turns into this weird burnt out type of cardboard. And if you zoomed in that photograph that burned up looking cardboard, you can see the back of the inside of a.
Speaker 2: T shirt sticker.
Speaker 3: So it's one T shirt. We just can't confirm if it's and from Charlie's shirt missing, people just come to the conclusion that it's Charlie's shirt because based off of the photos of Baron Coleman posted on Acts of apparently when they were taking Charlie out of the suv and into the hospital, a photo was snapped and you can see some kind of weird, strange markings on the right side of Charlie's chest where there appears to be some kind of red marks or what people are calling burnmarks. And people tried to discount this and say that it's a that's blood, but it looks like a square burn mark right right right on his pack on his chest, on on the right side where the microphone set on the inside of his shirt. And then the suv was completely scrubbed and then they sold the suv. Suv wasn't put into evidence. And the other really strange part about the entire endeavor is that that FBI wasn't concerned about the microphone. They weren't concerned about the vehicle.
Speaker 2: They weren't concerned about his shirt.
Speaker 3: They didn't care about any of that. What they what they did care about was his necklace.
Speaker 2: Hm.
Speaker 3: Why did they care so much about Charlie's necklace and why did they even know that he had a necklace? How did they know, I can wear a necklace under my shirt and you would never know that I even have a necklace on. Yeah, and that's where he would wear it. How did they know about the necklace to begin with? And then two why were they so concerned about it? Then it turned out one of Charlie's team came in and grabbed the necklace out of the suv and then gave it to Erica.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Eric is a whole nother story. What I've always been baffled by is in an age of cell phones, especially at an event where you would think everybody would be filming the entire event, there's very few angles that are seen from people's cell phone footage. I'm wondering if most of it was confiscated at the time.
Speaker 3: Well, that's exactly what they did with the JFK assassination. Tone what you know about the lady across the street there film day and then her footage got completely confiscated by the FBI. No one's ever seen it. Some parts and pieces of it have come out, but not the full thing. And yeah, it's very suspicious. The FBI then went and confiscated all of the footage at the hospital, So we have no footage of Charlie arriving at the hospital. They wouldn't let the doctor go back in and try to prepare Charlie's body for Erica Kirk to come and see him at the hospital. There's a parent nine one police scanner recordings that say that no autopsy was performed, that the Kirk family that Erica did not want an autopsy done. What and then the then the next day he's already ready and prepared and in bomb and in a casket. Those photos of him in the casket with Erica over him, where she's like brushing his hand which looks like freaking porcelain mannequin. Yeah, the porcelain mannequin hands. I've been to a lot of open caskets, Chris and I do not ever recall seeing someone's hands look like mannequin hands. Okay, so, but those were taken because I raised the question of it. Wasn't something really rubbed.
Speaker 2: Me wrong about the Erica Kirk.
Speaker 3: Posting the video and the photos of Charlie in the casket, And I couldn't really understand why I felt uneasy about it until around a month ago. I went back because I tried to go back and find a lot of inconsistencies with what they were saying when it first happened and then now to what they're saying. And I found in a lot of them, like the governor of Utah saying that the assassin got up onto the roof, changed clothes, took the shot, changed clothes again on the roof, and then jumped down off of That's legitimately what he said happened, but we don't see that in any of the footage. But regardless, the video and the photos of Charlie Kirk in the casket and Eric Kirk over him didn't sit right with me. But it didn't sit right with me for the same reasons that everybody else was complaining about it. Right. People were like, it's disrespectful, why would you do this? You're trying to you know, like this is a private moment. You know, this shouldn't be captured by media. Why are you miked up? And all of that. And I didn't really care about any of that, right, but it still bugged me. But I couldn't figure out why until I went back and looked at the dates those photos and that video was posted two days after his assassination. Huh, So I made that video. That video went viral, It went crazy on as it had like an astronomical amount of views that it went viral on Instagram, went viral on Facebook, and then Baron Coleman picked it up and started digging into it more, and he found out that those photos were actually taking the very next day, they just weren't posted until two days later. Wow, he was already embombed, cast get ready for burial the very next day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that shit doesn't happen. It doesn't happen in any other situation. Why would it happen in an extremely high level assassination case? That makes zero fucking sense, zero sense to.
Speaker 3: And everyone's like, oh, wow, it's possible, it can be gone if you got enough money. Well, just because it's possible doesn't mean that it should happen. Y, why did it happen like that? If it happened like that, and why are they saying that there was no autopsy? So wird man.
Speaker 1: Erica Kirk another very odd aspect of this whole situation, not only her reaction and some of the strange things she said, but the accounts of how her and Charlie got together, a bit of their history that she's trying to recount doesn't fit together. People are finding aspects left and right of their lives that seem to be falsified. Huge red flags about Erica. Have you looked into anything about her?
Speaker 3: Her background is very difficult to find out anything about her. Mom was called Lori Franz. She's a defense and intelligence military intelligence contractor for the government, creates a bunch of technology for the government. And it's very difficult to find history out about Erica. It's almost like it's been hid on purpose. We know that she went to a very specialized school called the Tessa Rat School. Canvas Ownses put that together. She was then part of some kind of basketball team, but she didn't really play on it that much in high school. She was actually benched for the majority of it. Very few photos of her exist from when she was young, very few no photos exist of her pregnant.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 3: Completely unbelievable, but it's strange. It's just very difficult to figure out about her history. It's like it's been hidden on and there may be reasons for that. There's a birth certificate that has different dates on it, which is kind of odd. She claims that she was raised by a single mother, which her stepdad was always in the picture, So it's like, were you really raised by a single mother when you had a stepdad the entire time. So yeah, there's just a lot of really weird and strange stuff with her background. She was in that as that one documentary talking about it that was heavily propped up with a bunch of CIA people talking about the grid down situation where if we're hit with an EMP, what's going to happen. She was also in a bunch of reality shows. It seems like she just wanted money, power, and fame.
Speaker 1: She was also in a pageant that Trump was in charge of.
Speaker 3: Right. She also had some ties allegedly to Jeffrey Epstein in New York, And there's just a lot of weird back and then that's exactly what she did. She just tried to profit off of the death of Charlie Kirk, you know, like, sell as many hats as you can, sell, all the shirts, let's do these big giant e Vincent That's the thing that doesn't really make any sense with me. Chris is like, at this point, I don't really know what TPUSA actually does anymore.
Speaker 1: Seems like just an intelligence front of some kind. Didn't the co author of Mind Wars with Michael Lokino, isn't he on the board of directors of TPUSA. That's a huge red flag right there.
Speaker 3: Really big red flag without Charlie Kirk. They I mean, what do they really.
Speaker 2: Do, right?
Speaker 3: They just put on halftime performances. Erica does some speaking gigs, a Woman's Summit, she writes a book. She also does some internet videos, you know, dressed like a freaking undercover agent like Joe from You That's out. They're stalking people with the brim hat on her. And the Charlie Kirk Show still goes on somehow, but should probably just be renamed to We Hate Candice Own Show. That's basically what the entire thing is about. I really don't know what tp USA does now and what their donors are actually supporting. I really don't. Right, it feels completely artificially propped up. Yeah, they don't have anybody's taking They don't have anyone taking Charlie's place on the road right at speaking events, doing debates. Right Trump is in office. That was kind of the whole goal. Yeah, turning point was to get Trump back in the office. He's still in office for another until twenty two, in another two years, and of twenty three years. So it's like, well, that might be something completely different because.
Speaker 2: He might try and run for a third term.
Speaker 3: Did you see his thing the other day where he was like, I'm gonna run. No, I did it twice, I'm going to do it again. So we might be a tempting to get him for another term. But you know, I just don't understand. I don't know what at this point what tpusa's purpose is now. I just don't know what they do. I don't know what their actual function is other than, you know, being the I just don't know. And it's a really good question because I don't think anybody else really knows either, because Charlie was the central theme point. He was the founder of the entire organization and the thing that he was doing there longer doing.
Speaker 1: The more you look at that situation, it seems that he himself may have been groomed from an early age to be in that position, but most likely unknowingly by people in his life.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Charlie was indeed in the gay program, which is I have it in my new documentary that will be out soon on Amazon prime called psychic agent the gay program, and it turns out that he was inside of the gay program, and he was more than likely groomed for this position of power. Because that's what I believe that the gay programs actually are, are grooming people for roles in society. So if you get people at a really young age, you just put them to the side and you give them a special education, you can then effectively take them in Shepherd and heard them into the position that you want them to be in. So a lot of the people that have made it through officially made it through all of the gate program stuff. You're probably looking at someone that's pretty important music industry people, leader, heads of giant corporations, writers for the New York Times, and they have all these people programmed on exactly what they're supposed to do. So there's really not much of a conspiracy there because the people that made it through don't care about what they went through because they're successful in their job. They don't want to talk about the weird, strange shit that they went through and a grade school in middle school right because it doesn't matter to them because they're making hundreds of thousands of dollars or they're a political leader, or they're a famous.
Speaker 2: Actor, or they're.
Speaker 3: This person that's been you know, they're ahead of a corporation, or they they're the CEO or XEO or whatever you want to call it, and they just don't care. Right. But the people that did not make it through normally have a lot more problems, and they are the ones that turn out to be the ones that actually talk about it, right, They're the ones that actually remember what they went through.
Speaker 1: They have weirder sub sections, darker sub sections of these Gate programs where people are recruited for assassins, some kind of psychic abilities, sexual honey pot blackmail. They get really dark and it becomes torture and extreme horrendous experimentation at certain levels, right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: And it doesn't even have to be at at like a super high level. It could just be recruitment in to the military. Walter Bosley was in the Gate program in California. Trey Hudson was in the Gay program. They're both in the military. A lot of the people buying themselves working for three let organizations and the military were probably involved in some sort of strange and weird testing whenever they were a kid. Mary Ellen Manson was said in an interview, the CIA wanted to recruit him. So it's all levels of society. Millions upon millions of kids have been through these programs, and the people that remember and start to wake up start to question the entire thing. And that's what it seems like Charlie was kind of going through. At the very end, he was starting to come to the conclusion that his entire life was essentially a giant Truman Ship.
Speaker 1: Mentioned a bit of JFK crossover. You made a film about the jfk assassination JFKX. Have you noticed any other profound crossover with the kirk assassination.
Speaker 3: Well, people want to say that the kirk assassination was was fake and that he faked. I've seen a lot of really wild theories, and I believe that that's being pushed on purpose. I believe that they want to make the Charlie Kirk assassination like two point zero, and they want to take a lot of people down for it, like the famous Alice Jones case where he says that the entire thing was staged and baked and that everyone was crisis actors and the whole family weren't real the kids weren't real and all that, and then he ended up getting sued for millions and millions of dollars and lost as up any info wars. I believe that that's what they want to try and do with the Charlie Kirk assassination. So if they can get enough people believing that the entire thing, because I've seen some I've seen some people go as far to say that it was like a holographic simulation, that Charlie wasn't even really there, that they had holographic simulation technology, and like just a bunch of really wild stuff. And there is an agenda out there to make people believe that everything is staged and everything is fake, in order to make them stop asking questions, right, stop looking into it, because the entire investigation is essentially over in one foul swoop. When you say the entire thing was fake, right, no one's going to look into it anymore, No one asks any more important questions. All you got to do is blanket hire event with it's entirely fake. It wasn't real, it was staged, right, That's how you get away from asking any kind of questions. But and it's interesting because no one would have been saying that if it wasn't for our film JFK X, Right, no one would ever have said that that they believed the Charlie Kirk assassination was fake if it wasn't for a movie right on JFK. But I believe that there's way more evidence for a supposed fake assassination on JFK than anything else because Officer J. D. Tippett was also killed that day and his nickname was JFK. He looked identical to JFK. So if anything, that the entire JFK thing was some sort of weird occult gas lighting ritual to kill someone that looks like JFK is nicknames JFK so that way that they can completely get away with the entire thing, right. And when you look at the autopsy photos of JFK, you see a giant wound to the back of JFK's head, But you don't see a wound to the back of the head in the zubrutera phone, Right. JD. Tippett was shot in the back of the head and in the back, and that's what you see JFK. The wounds on JFK and autopsy photos are shot into the back, into the back of the head, exactly like how JD. Tippitt was killed that exact same day, Right, So there's a lot more evidence when it comes to the JFK thing that makes it more plausible in my eyes than anything else. And even the most experienced JFK researchers will tell you that they believe that JFK's.
Speaker 1: Body was Unfortunately, just like the JFK assassination, there has been no justice for that event, and unfortunately I don't see any justice for the Charlie Kirk assassination as well. History repeats itself. Even if the circumstances aren't the same, the results will most likely be the same. No justice for any of the people involved with this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it seems like that they're going to keep moving forward into a conviction to go to trial with Tyler Robinson and it'll probably be strung out for a really long time before we ever get any kind of final conviction on it. And that's if he even makes it thought far right, But they have nobody else right, So if they don't convict him, then it looks like the biggest failure on the part of the FBI that has been done and the history of any investigation ever, So they aren't going to let that happen. They're going to have to go through They're gonna have to go headfirst and double down on every single thing that they've ever said, because it's the only option that they have. They have nobody else. There is no other suspect said that they've had on that they could possibly pin for this entire thing, and because they don't want the real person to actually get in trouble for so back to one of your questions that you mentioned about the exploding microphone, it's a possibility that it could have been the microphone, and then there's also a possibility that it could have been the necklace.
Speaker 1: I haven't heard this one.
Speaker 3: That's my it's my.
Speaker 1: Exploded, is what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And the explosion from the necklace destroyed the microphone. The microphone is on the right side of his body, and it's very difficult for even a shape charge to explode here and then somehow hit him on the left side. It would almost have to take a complete U turn. It would have to do some matrix type shit in order to turn back around him and the left side of the neck. But when you watch the footage, Charlie's shirt comes up, his necklace comes up off of the back. So if you saw the back footage, his necklace shoots out the backside of his shirt. Huh, and his shirt flips all the way up. I'm thinking that the necklace turned inside.
Speaker 2: Of a shirt.
Speaker 3: It's one of those cross necklaces, right, Yeah, so the necklace shoots up, which brings his shirt up. The necklace turns. It's the only thing that would be able to swing to the left far enough to then explode and hit him into the left side of the neck. Right, So the necklace pops up. It explodes both ways. It bumbles in his shirt, hits him in the side of the neck, and then the other charge comes out the right side, which would be the left side if we were looking at him, hits the microphone and destroys the microphone. No, that's just that's just my theory.
Speaker 1: It's possible with the level of technology that our military industrial complex has that we'll never know about. I'm sure that they have plenty of devices that could explode in that manner.
Speaker 3: So you got I mean, that's just my theory. Yeah, really have too much proof on it. But it seems like from the level that the FBI was concerned about the necklace. That's the only thing that makes sense, right. If it was a microphone and you knew about the microphone, then you would be where's Charlie's microphone?
Speaker 1: It's interesting, man, Anything that we haven't covered about the Kirk assassination before we move on, oh.
Speaker 3: Man, not that I can think of off of the top of my head. Some people have brought up the fact that it might have been some sort of that it was a close up shooter, that it was someone with a handgun, yeah, or a palm pistol. I'm not too sure on that, but that was my first thought whenever initially happened, was that the shot, if it was a bullet, it was an up close shot with a twenty two is originally what I thought that it was, because again, at that distance from a rifle, from a thirty out six rifle, it's going to basically take Charlie's head completely off. There's no way that it doesn't, right, And that's kind of what we all reverted back to, and what got everybody up in arms again was, you know, we kind of went back.
Speaker 2: To the fact after the.
Speaker 3: Preliminary trial of what we had all been talking about for nine months prior that thirty odd six can't it will leave a exit wound. There's no way that it doesn't leave an exit wound, right, So we reverted back to that again, and we had to go through that entire thing again, you know, showing that and there's been Special Forces snipers that have come out recently inside that there is absolutely no way this was a bullet from a thirty out six And they've killed a lot of people with a thirty six. They know what the damage looks like.
Speaker 1: And he has bones of steel.
Speaker 3: Man of steel baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, great research writer, man, I love it. Keep it up. We'll have to definitely revisit this as things progress. Before I let you go, it's been a while since we've actually hung out and gotten together. Compared observations about the state of reality, some of the more notable events that are surfacing is the emerging surveillance state, flock cameras, implementation of data centers, the collection of data. How do you feel about the state we're at. Have you noticed anything in your immediate area like flock cameras going up, red light cameras, any other type of surveillance that's emerging.
Speaker 3: No, I have not. I haven't in this area, but I've heard a lot of people talk about the highway that goes up into Cheyenne, Wyoming. They're from four Collins being heavily put with a bunch of flock cameras on the side of the road there in Colorado. It seems like it's hitting a lot of more royal war areas ahead of heavily populated areas. And you know, we kind of knew this was coming with official recognition software, but it might be even more deeper than that.
Speaker 2: It might.
Speaker 3: It might even be a data collection on you, not just taking photographs of your car or you walking past it. It might actually be connecting directly to your phone through some sort of bluetooth signal that's radiating off of the flow cameras that's then collecting all of the information directly off of your phone, So all the conversations that you've had, all the text messages that you have your social media account, if you have passwords saved onto your phone, notes on your phone. It seems like the because I've watched a few videos of people getting up close to them and they had the software that was and said that a lot of these are capturing data from people's phones and from their devices.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I even heard a theory recently that they are collecting biometrics, especially from those who may have opted into the Waxine the Jevity jabs. They may have some kind of technology that can transmit biometrics to some of these devices that are going out. That then is transferred to a data center where we have simulated versions of ourselves, where they can run predictions and models and learn all about who and what we are as individuals, and add a control system based on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that really wouldn't surprise me. I mean they've been trying to do that for a really long time. That's what the Internet has been all about, is creating these digital avatars of everybody inside of a matrix like system, a virtual reality system. I mean, that's what Nitanic with the Pokemon Go app, that's what they were doing, was trying to map the entire freaking world. Yeah, well they are, That's what they did. They had everybody out with their phones trying to catch Pokemon. All the while they're taking video and sending the video of everywhere that everyone has been to get into the nooks and crannies, into people's homes, into people, all the ways of people, the places that are not very accessible to get cameras inside of, and then they map the entire thing or some kind of VR digital computer simulation program to train AI.
Speaker 1: Models, train AI models. It's it, man, We're in wild times, Man Rider. This was great. Thank you so much. You mentioned your movie earlier that will be coming out very soon. Are there any other projects for you that are in the works in the future.
Speaker 3: No big projects right now at the moments of trying to get this movie out. Psychic Agent, the Gay Program that will be on Amazon Prime soon, and hopefully some other streaming platforms as well. I haven't really decided exactly what I'm going to do next on the movie front, but something always comes to me.
Speaker 1: So the world is your oyster, man, Brady.
Speaker 3: Can be whatever I want it to be. So thanks for having me on. If people are interested, check me out on YouTube raised by Giants and all podcast platforms are forbidden. Knowledge News Network and on social media at raised by Giants and instagram At raised by a Giants pod and x at raised by a Giants eight. Thank you guys very much. Appreciate it. Talk to you soon until next time.
Speaker 1: Thank you Ryder. Until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening. We'll talk again tomorrow. See y'all do