Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, would pay another somebody?
Speaker 2: Sorry guys, Hey bye, I love me? Bye you a boue. What's up y'all? How is everyone doing today? Welcome back to the Welcome back. I have an hour ten minutes look on my uh scream thanks bye. I just want to say hey. And then in the twenty fifth.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna get my uh what's up?
Speaker 2: It's what's up? Yeah? But what is up? How is everybody doing today? How is everyone doing to day? What's up? Yeah? What's up? Guys?
Speaker 4: How is everybody?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: But what's up up? Guys? How is everybody doing today? I hope everyone is staying save this this afternoon, this evening. Yuh, let's U give me one minute. Let me let me do my, we do my. How is everybody doing today? I hope everybody is staying saved. I hope everybody's doing well. Soon and yeah, your mother, Hey, what's up? What's going on? Welcome to the stream.
Speaker 6: Mhmm.
Speaker 2: You're you're an asking teszl. You pically get banned. If you're a crolled, you're gonna get baded. If you're a crolled, you're gonna get babed.
Speaker 7: H M.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me let me go to my Facebook Best Bits, beef Bits, best Bets, Best Bets, beef Bets, beast bit. H what's up? What's going on? Guys? If you guys wanna go check out all my social ins and stuff, it's in the It's in the uh about pain on my about page, y'all. But what's up, guys? I'm gonna losing er. Yes, I ain't the best in the world of what I do. I'm better than you and you know it. Yo. What what's up? Guys? How is everybody doing?
Speaker 1: Give me one minute, goes, let me send the week girls? Yeah? Well, what's up guys?
Speaker 2: Yeah? But what's up? Yeah? What's up people? What's up? Party people? What's up? Guys? How is everyone doing? What's up? Party people? Of this shod bait? No?
Speaker 5: Yo?
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up? A German brain? How you doing? Brother? A nervan brain? Brain? Brain brain? How sees you leave? Brother? I'm sending it to your email?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Yo, I know you, I know you've been I know you might be busy with your family and stuff.
Speaker 2: But what's up? I just wanted to I got about an hour or ten minutes left for on this account, so we'll use it. How is everybody doing. How is everybody doing today? I hope everyone is staying safe. I hope everybody is doing well. So we're doing well. Yeah. By the way, guys, Another Brain has got a new album out. By the way, it's in my CD. By the way, it's in my CD case today yesterday. But one of the songs other we'll play it for you guys.
Speaker 7: Yeah, mm hmmm, all right, listen. I see him cool with it, act like Thunk. Some thoughts still linger.
Speaker 6: Instead, I say I'm moving forward, never looking behind the past, versus still talking in my mind.
Speaker 7: I say I trust the press. I say I'm letting the rides. You still check the door locks at night? I say them all good. I don't need much to win the Piece of Work edition.
Speaker 6: Just again, I see I love it off when the pressure get last, silence his heart.
Speaker 7: In the crowd and say I know who I am. No need to explain. He's the thing. Some days I still wrestle the names.
Speaker 2: It's deeper done.
Speaker 6: It sings heres the thing life louder than the dreams.
Speaker 7: Kids, The truth.
Speaker 2: Hide, and the swing between what you say and what you really mean.
Speaker 7: Win't hearn abby?
Speaker 2: Is this its? Hey? What's up?
Speaker 7: Brother, yall, what's up? How you doing justice, I'm doing good.
Speaker 2: Hey, Uh did you any by the way, all right, so I did that with your other CDs I was putting by CDK. I take them out the see the one that came in, but I kept the artwork. I kept the card on it with it. I have all three cards you you brought. Yeah, but uh, dude, my shoulder is it's messed. My shoulders a little bit messed up. I don't know what I did last night, but I took a nap and woke up in pain. But I'm okay now, I'm okay.
Speaker 7: I saw that weird or something.
Speaker 2: I guess who Dad had on his show today? Oh husy oh hus he marks for Vince Russo.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and keeping it one hundreds.
Speaker 2: Go don't forget that, don't forget go in Yeah, got good. Bertie just just.
Speaker 7: Going Bilberdie the hand drop of the week.
Speaker 2: He you know, here's the thing he was he he was like, he was like doing to here's the thing before I was.
Speaker 7: He was saying, right, but you know what, he gets everything like that.
Speaker 2: But here's the problem for me. It's like, why are you bothering for me to Here's the thing. My podcast is called Here's the Thing because I said here's the thing so many times.
Speaker 6: But how my favorite disco line is he goes, let me ask you a question, and then he asks the question, or can't I ask you a question?
Speaker 7: He goes, can I ask you a question? And he just asked.
Speaker 2: Anyways, he learned that he himmy key Bowen had an issue. Him and Bold had issues. Bold had a lot of problems O Roll Russo's network. He had one with with Vito La Grosse and Big Vito.
Speaker 6: I remember that one also.
Speaker 2: So let me let me say this. So I've listened to so Steve Grillo has YouTube channel. Yeah, yeah, I promoted his YouTube channelers I asked, I did a video about it. I didn't realize he had more subs than I did. But he was.
Speaker 7: He was on the Stern Show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he was. He But the thing is he was he was for a little time. He was friends with us Stutter and John.
Speaker 7: Yeah. What happened.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think something happened, but I'll say the here's the thing, stunt, here's the thing. I did say I would pay him back to fifty dollars. I did say that at a principle.
Speaker 7: John John, I.
Speaker 2: Said, I'll say I'll pay him back to fifty dollars he paid he gave me. It wasn't it was a super chat. He super chatted me fifty dollars. But I never received the super chat, so I don't know if it's but I still I would like to. I like to get him paid back. You never got it because I never got any supertat money because I have to. I have to deal with the tax paper work. A lot of other people would not would send it to my bank. But YouTube, YouTube and twins wants your fucking tax paperwork. They're liberals. They're fucking liberals.
Speaker 7: So what why do you want to pay him back?
Speaker 2: So to get him well, because people say that people were saying that John gave it. People were saying that John said, I gave him fifty dollars and he attacked me. But he attacked me, he sent his boys to attack me. I just want, I just want.
Speaker 7: He's the dumb ass to set you money. You can't.
Speaker 6: You can't get money back after you If you don't.
Speaker 7: It's a donation. You don't get donations back.
Speaker 2: But I want to make it right. It's that thing. It's about the principle of the money. It's not about like getting this yeah paid back, It's about like get you know, it's not about the money. It's about money. I don't want to like say this. I feel like every any time that you owe someone money or you give someone money, there but when when you they act like how studying Jone ax or how like Michael Gavin acts or hell Cake mediacs around people. Right, I don't. Here's the thing. I just try to do what's right for me. I got sick getting sick. By the way, did you see those screenshots which one the discord about Joey Joey threatened me, Joey c threatened me? Hello, uh huh did I lose you?
Speaker 7: Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: What's up? Brother?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm here. Sorry, I was pulling up the discord. I guess it won't let me do it.
Speaker 2: Basically, he because he he basically said, we don't have as keep me deep in in your bils. Here's the he has pulled emails before. They're not private conversations right the thing he is the only private conversation in my email or by the way, Uh, yes, this is up. Yes, I am as you watch like camps That stripchat is Camp's a campsite that I watched? Why not?
Speaker 5: Because I am an adult. I just wanted to say this, leave me alone, leave me to leave me alone. I actually had to delete a post because green Basket, Green Basket Piccolos started harassing people. I had to delete a post because of green Bastard. I have to you know what, This is the reason I'm thinking.
Speaker 2: About leaving YouTube, because of all the trolls on this platform.
Speaker 7: Justin hello, yep, I don't I don't blame you.
Speaker 6: But at the same time, if you just tell him straight up fuck you middle fingers in the air Stone called Steve Austin, fuck you, Joey C.
Speaker 7: You just keep talking about him, what's he gonna do?
Speaker 2: He said he's gonna say the Secret Service after me.
Speaker 6: He's gonna ruin his chance at being the president by messing with you. Yeah, Trup, I'm not voting for him anymore. I was going to before, but now I'm not.
Speaker 2: He he will never get elected, you know, no way, no way, knowing the people, knowing the no other candidates that will find his rust record.
Speaker 6: He might get a lot of votes because people would want to see what would happen, and they'd want to make fun of him.
Speaker 7: That would be fun.
Speaker 2: Oh that that's how they did in twenty sixteen with Trump. Trump can't vote anymore, by the way, crook Kit ruin in twenty eight because of the the U, the two term deal, the two Chords. But you know what the thing is, It's like, I just want to say this. I remember, by the way, do you remember Goldilocks. Yes, I've actually been. I try to get her on the show. But she's busy.
Speaker 9: She's busy a lot, right, Yeah, I haven't. I haven't seen her around in a long time. I used to follow her. I don't know what happened. I don't see her.
Speaker 2: She's busy with words, she's busy with what she has more projects.
Speaker 7: She has a post on exit all anymore.
Speaker 2: I think she's been she's been busy. Uh uh. She's also ill. Through her I talked to her through her manager, her manager, Jamie Jamie, who is a Who's I haven't. I haven't spoken Jamie in about like a year and so. But at the last time I spoke to her, I was like, She's like, oh uh, but Goldie still like I still want to have her on the show. But you know, because of but she's been she's busy with the n w A. She's also busy with her with her uh with her stuff, with her projects. Right and also so did you hear about one of the uh so, Joseph Dugger, the youngest brother was the youngest younger brothers of Joshua Dugger got arrested her sexual assault allegedly. Yep, you know how I am about like the Doggarts. I think they're I think they they're I think to be honest as incest.
Speaker 7: But trying to keep right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are you thinking about it?
Speaker 7: The Douggarts. Yeah, remind me again who they are?
Speaker 2: Nineteen kids in counting.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, this is something's definitely wrong there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: The family is a that that just happened. Huh. He just got arrested two days.
Speaker 2: I think two days ago.
Speaker 10: Oh there, everybody got Joseph.
Speaker 2: Yeah, d U G G A R. Yeah yeah yeah. But also they you know, Ginger has a podcast, Ginger Jeremy has a podcast, and Ginger Jana has a some of his children actually that's Jim, Bob and Michelle Douglas kids. Okay, there's Joseph's sisters Joe. Uh, I heard they I heard?
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: You know, here's the thing I don't. I don't wish any horned to people, but the Doggers deserves a lot of that they're getting.
Speaker 6: Sorry, yeah, yeah, I mean, come on, how many kids did you have?
Speaker 7: Nineteen?
Speaker 2: They had nineteen kids? What the hell they had? If the one that they had one still they had? They had twenty pregnancies but were still born. We was still uh still or steel board? Yeah? Actually would uh died in the wold? Yeah? I guess what they named?
Speaker 7: What do beleeveju Beilee? Jubilee?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 7: One of my favorite X Men characters, Jubilee.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. So. But getting back to, like t oc has joked, the Shark.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I haven't watched TLC in quite some time.
Speaker 2: They went from they went from the Learning Channel.
Speaker 7: To ny D Fiance the Lion Channel? Are they? Is that the channel that has ninety day Fiance?
Speaker 2: And after lock up? Not after lock up? His way?
Speaker 7: Women's okay, but I love women's entertainment.
Speaker 2: Also, guess where that's where? That's where Mama June after she got thrown off from the TLC. All right, but I want to also say the oldest daughter.
Speaker 7: Dying, dying of the doggers. Uh really, I think so the one that was on the show.
Speaker 2: I think, uh, the oldest one. They had cancer or something. I forget to but allegedly I'm saying because I don't know the person's name, I don't want to accuse anything, right right, And you know also, so.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm looking it up right now, it says Mama.
Speaker 6: June. Shannon's daughter Anna Kady passed away on December ninth, twenty twenty three, at twenty nine years old, ten month battle stage four adrenal carcinoma cancer.
Speaker 7: Yep.
Speaker 2: She was on season one of Here Come tuy Bowboy and was the one that was pregnant with her first kids. Right, yeah, I think that a lot of people. You know. Also, I get brought up in this situation. I'm not a hun I'm not one thousand, not five hundred pounder. I'm two hundred forty five pounds. But I have health issues. Yeah, but you know, you want to talk about people that are overweighed stuff, people that feel like the the you know what about the people who like like you know, like these people that they don't have a life. They just sit there and they try to call it drump, here's the theme. Here's the thing. Joey, Joey Joys. I have a by the way, I remember watching this. Do you remember that that silver Dollar thing that they were supposed to have hack amediat?
Speaker 7: No, what is that?
Speaker 2: So? Silver Dollar was featured that the bar that they were supposed to head nose at Hogging Hiffer's, I supposed was featured on on John Taffer's Bar Rescue. So let me explain Okay that bar. John Tapper changed that bar to seven o two if somebody bought it, and someone bought it from the owner that was featured on the show, and they renamed it back to silver Dollar. Okay, it was a great bar. But the owner, the male owner, was a total dickhead. A lot of the owners on that show were dickheads. A lot of only twenty percent of the bars that were featured in the season of wood are still are still open.
Speaker 7: Is that because of the owners owners?
Speaker 2: Plus also the bad decisions right? And I do want to say this, I love John Tapper, but there's people that are coming out saying that he was a bad person. Lason Marie Joyce, who is a bartender expert, said some stuff about him. I just watched Ashley Ashley something. I think that her name is Ashley Clark, who is a bar kader at forrest Wood Bar. And also she also was the she was a bar expert on a couple of the bars there. But here, here's the thing, I just I just feel like that that they're By the way, what is the over and under of John leaving the Dabble first?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 6: How long he'll be gone? You mean if he goes, Yes, he'll be back in two.
Speaker 2: Months because he needs that body. He needs that super cat body.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he'd be stupid to leave.
Speaker 6: I don't even know why he he bothers to to say ship like that.
Speaker 7: It doesn't make any like we know you're not going anywhere.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I'm taking a pee.
Speaker 7: You're good?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he he just collects money people insulting him like that's I think of worse things to be doing.
Speaker 7: At the job. You know, that's not fun.
Speaker 6: I'll see You're gonna have people send me money to call me names?
Speaker 2: Does OPI does good? Op? He does good? By the way, I think Chad Chad. Here's the thing. I think Chad leading his Patreon voluntarily is telling people that he got struck.
Speaker 7: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. I think that people should like ask where their money is going, because you know, I'll be honest with you. I wish I had the right now. I wish I had the month that the I wish I had the forty dollars to get the pay stream yard this month because but money's time.
Speaker 7: Tell Joey C to give it to you.
Speaker 2: Joey would give Joey C would give a John and man a glass of water.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, I did watch. I did watch the other day. I watched. Uh, so I got broked in and watching my My family has been in the truck business for for a long time, right, and I'm seeing that truck companies are going out of business. Truck companies are going out of business because uh et, I think it's et transport okay, and uh and I'm also, uh, they're being salt to water.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, werner w E R N E R worder.
Speaker 2: I think. So that's the a I've been in. I've been in I've been in the trump My family has been in trucks since I've been in trust, since in diapers. I felt like truss a lot when I was shown I fell out of trucks because clubs me. But I still figured out how to get into a truck. But what do you think about what's going on with Like now, it's like, if you do a YouTube video, you get no you get when you do it short you get views.
Speaker 7: I have, yeah, But if.
Speaker 2: I do a YouTube video, no views. I had to do more video. I had to do your video landscape due to the fact that because I couldn't do a leak for to put your website in the description, so I had to make it into a regular video. No.
Speaker 6: If if you go to my channel and you look at my shorts, they have like thousands of views, then you go to the other videos and they're like sub one hundred, like fifty four views, thirty six views. So I looked I actually looked into it. How to grow your channel like organically is to do like a million shorts, put like five shorts out a day for like six weeks straight, like literally, that's what it says to do. I started doing that. After like three days, I got burned out. I ran out of ideas, I ran out of content, I got bored.
Speaker 7: I couldn't do it anymore.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's how That's how That's how Andrew his channel.
Speaker 6: You gotta have time, and you gotta really really commit to it, but you can get a lot of views.
Speaker 7: And then I guess they say.
Speaker 6: The more that people see it like, they may not even click on it, or they may not even look into it the first two or three times they see it. Then when the fourth or fifth time comes up, they'll click in the description, they'll see.
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 6: They actually bother to look after a minute, you just have to keep plugging away.
Speaker 2: By the way, we're we're compete. The only person that we're competing with right is we're competing with Eric, the former producer of Opie and Anthony.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, yeah, yep, Nagel, Eric Nagel, Chad Chad's favorite guy, Chad love to them.
Speaker 2: We're also being all chuck Er eight is having a poker game. Will Harren Vigdor, goddamn Joey c fuck.
Speaker 7: Me and Joey Hair. Are you gonna watch WrestleMania?
Speaker 2: No? I don't.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't have the money to get ESPN or we have to pay more.
Speaker 7: What if? What if? What if I set you a stream to a link to watch it?
Speaker 2: I don't want I don't watch WrestleMania. I don't watch that.
Speaker 6: You know what, I haven't watched w W in's a long long time. But I think it'd be funny, like we should do a we should do a watch a long stream.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Last time, last time I did a watch on them, I did watch. So I don't watch dad because of a certain person who is over there is still over there that they need to get rid of Logan Paul. Yeah, and you know what video is gonna be talking about? Talk about it? Video about the video? Oh yeah, yeah, that force video that he did. You know what, I don't have to tell you. Uh, it's about I don't have to tell you because if I say the word, you too just kinda think that we're saying.
Speaker 7: No, I don't I know what you're talking about. I know exactly what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's he's a he's at morel Donant video. Yeah, and then posted it. You know, it's disrespectful to the families of the person.
Speaker 7: Is he really still in he's on w W on TV.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he Uh, they they actually told him he couldn't. Uh they didn't, don't don't he's still owner the contract.
Speaker 7: With I'd rather watch him than brought Lesni.
Speaker 2: But they they forced it. But here's the I would rather watch pay Dry the I I had to sit there and watch like But here's the thing. Back in the day, I had to go watch two O five Lives. By the way, they did upload made a vent on the YouTube channel nice event there they.
Speaker 6: I used to love five Live the first the first version of it where they.
Speaker 7: Had like was that guy's what was that guy? Jack Gallagher?
Speaker 2: Gentlemen, Jack the guy the guy. So here's the thing. The guy now is in Maners gains fucking tattoos mostly Yeah.
Speaker 7: And t J. Perkins remember him wrestles.
Speaker 2: He's an l W t J ps and m l w uh uh rich rich swan rich one. I think he's in an impact if I'm forgetting uh, I am so one of my favorite wrestlers of that show. Yeah, I hate to say double is it?
Speaker 7: Is it a w What happened to Tony Nice?
Speaker 2: I don't know, I.
Speaker 7: Don't I like to I thought he was funny.
Speaker 11: He would do that, he'd get him down in the corner and he would do the ab he'd do like the sit up the crunches and he'd be kicking him in the face at the same time, and that was funny.
Speaker 4: I like that.
Speaker 2: But I want to say this. I think that now it's like you have so many wrestlers. We have Ringo Vallner, we.
Speaker 7: Have there's too much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have these and also the OBW show and what I thought about that. So there's a show out I think they still do it. It's called Devotion Championship Wrestler.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's actually out of Salt Lake City.
Speaker 2: Do you know who? Do you know that? Alse know they have Ohio Valle.
Speaker 7: Yeah I did. I did know that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's it's you know, it's not really a secret, but that's it's where I live.
Speaker 7: I haven't made it out there to one of their shows. I should. I should go to one.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I wasn't gonna say anything.
Speaker 7: I said it.
Speaker 6: I don't give a ship. Come on, man, I don't care. Everybody loves me.
Speaker 7: I'm friends. I'm friends with everyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, has deb order, has deb ordered her search yet.
Speaker 7: I have not heard from her.
Speaker 2: That's what she's on vacation.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Last I heard, she got her package that I sent her, and then she told me that and then said she was going on vacation.
Speaker 8: So I don't know.
Speaker 7: I don't know when she's coming back, all right.
Speaker 2: The thing is is as you know. And also so I so I am talking. I'm in talks to get Haley on my show nice from pretty Antisocial YEP. I sent her the screen shops and I sent h fear list of screen shops and she's supposed to give the screen shops to uh to Roachee. Okay, And I'm gonna tell you straight up, that's what I wanted her to do. I wanted her to like talk about it and stuff. Joey is a piece of garbage, right, I.
Speaker 7: Have never You're not You're not alone in that assessment.
Speaker 6: A lot of people feel the same way about him.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. I own my own home. I'm not rint in my house. I own my own home.
Speaker 6: Not a lot of us could say that that's that's pretty big I have.
Speaker 2: I have, here's the things get paid so he gets goods in the fridge, and you want here's the thing, and I don't have to the only thing that the only thing that I've always said about about like Joey and Christina's that they don't care about anybody but themselves. Joseph and Christina they might not go. Here's the thing instead of it won't be good to you if you're attacking somebody with autism, you're attacking somebody with a middle disability. You're attacking someone, and you have a tendency of attacking people, you attack somebody, it's disrespectful. It is also wrong for you to say that you're gonna put me in jail for what you have showed private emails before. Right, he has showed private emails before. But the thing is he feels like that, that that he cares about like that. Here's the thing. I hate liars. God hates liars. And I wish and I wish him well. I have to say that I wish him well. It's the turndeabors.
Speaker 6: Wish him well, but wish him gone as well, from gone from your orbit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Hey, what do you think about us being where we're doing the Herz, the the the vertical today?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I didn't even notice nobody's watching, though. I see that.
Speaker 2: Nobody watches.
Speaker 7: Nobody nobody watches, like, where the fuck is everybody?
Speaker 2: Everybody's love.
Speaker 7: Everybody everybody's watching Joey c.
Speaker 2: And Eric Nagels, Yeah, or the watch and you know a lot. Everybody's love, right or everybody's watching PCL.
Speaker 6: There is college basketball on as well right now.
Speaker 2: Huh character of Villa.
Speaker 7: Yep, I know him, I know of him. I don't know him. I know of him. When They City Heat.
Speaker 2: I've never you know, I've never you know, I've never seen When the City Heat.
Speaker 6: Right, No, I think it's on YouTube, but you could watch it if you wanted to. It's all right. I think it's more of a It was funnier twenty years ago than it is now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because of the jokes and all.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was the last it was the last movie a show that that Timmy Faye Baker has been in.
Speaker 7: Huh interesting Timmy fay.
Speaker 2: Messy A sorry, I did not know that Timmy fay Messi A. You want to hear something funny? Is people are people are in the common people. That's her name. She was already divorced from Timmy from from Jim. By the way, I did watch Jim Baker's show the other day. I did watch his He's streams on his YouTube channel. Did he is He's promoting? He's He's so he's having his show? Is him talking about stuff and then it's him promoting his book and promoting his food boxes for his.
Speaker 10: Donations butcher box, his his, uh his, uh his his one pound of salsa, Timpsons.
Speaker 6: I listened to eighty three Weeks the other day. I was driving to work and I'm like, shit, I need something to listen to.
Speaker 7: God damn it. What am I gonna choose eighty three weeks? I throw one on. I shit, you not, man.
Speaker 6: In the first twenty minutes, I heard fourteen minutes of advertisements.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Eric, Eric, Conrad.
Speaker 6: Thompson, I'll tell you these butcher boxes. Oh, the meetings, so tender, so good.
Speaker 2: By the way, hey, by the way, if by the way, here's the thing, you know, I always and by the way, when this gets uploaded, and I know a lot of people are very excited. If you cannot listen, if you can't watch it live, you can watch it listen to it on our audio platforms.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 2: But getting back to what we said, by the way, the other thing is we're on a platform called Blaze. No, not the podcast platform Blaze. It's a stream platform cold Blaze of differences, just some differences. Let's see, if we by the way, by the way, Alex Stein, I had to explain who Alex Steine was to people.
Speaker 7: I know who he is. You don't have to explain to me.
Speaker 2: I had to explain to a lot to some of my friends who Alex done was last night, because they're not they're not. Uh A little more, a little more.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Oh, I wish I didn't know who he was.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 7: Ship.
Speaker 2: By the way, do you know? Do you know? How do you know? I'm subbed to one person on Twitter?
Speaker 7: What's that you're subbed?
Speaker 2: I'm subbed to one person on Twitter?
Speaker 7: Who is it?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 7: Is it a porn star?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Adrian? Uh Carrie? Uh the one that was made to Peter Brady Adrian Curry?
Speaker 7: Okay, what does she post that's worth subscribing?
Speaker 2: The I'm also a she she does like the She's the one of those people that just talks about her stuff, about her her uh, about her, about her time in Hollywood. By the way, Uh so opeing Anthony reunion will make millions. I will be escaped fast, Anthony.
Speaker 7: Said, Anthony will be there. Okay, well yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Did you see what happened Boogie Boogie two ninety eighty eight on an episode of of The Locale Live Went After when after a person with disability. But we've just announced Eric Eric Sarah Rowe expecting their third child.
Speaker 7: Isn't isn't he disabled? Boogie disabled guy.
Speaker 2: But starting out. But we just got a uh just been announced that Sarah Logan and I think I don't know what Eric's name on they is Sarah's Sarah Logan is pregnant with her third child.
Speaker 7: Oh wow, I like?
Speaker 2: And also guess what American Gladiators is back April seventeenth on term video?
Speaker 7: Oh ship? Yeah, here's how they announced the lineup of people.
Speaker 2: Hold on hey. By the way, I already knew that they were bringing it back because Gladiators put it on their YouTube channel.
Speaker 7: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: I remember I remember the first American the first American Gladiators, So do I Gemini. It was for the me. I think for the medi it was Malibu and for the women it was sunny and something else.
Speaker 7: Ice they had ice.
Speaker 2: I glad. Oh.
Speaker 7: I used to love that ship.
Speaker 6: I always wanted to do that one challenge where they shoot the tennis balls out of that gun.
Speaker 7: I always wanted to do.
Speaker 2: Spell making a spell gladiator?
Speaker 7: What's that?
Speaker 2: How does spell gladiator?
Speaker 7: G L A D I A T O.
Speaker 2: R or I got it. I got the Wikipedia page. Yep, just for the two thousand and eight would should have got me. Gave me the two thousand and eight ward ship.
Speaker 7: I didn't even know there was a two thousand and eight one.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh, NBC took it over. Yeah. It had so gladiators Australia, Germany, French, France, Russia, South Africa, UK and the US. Yeah. Can you hear me?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I can hear you.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. So I know about the US Gladiator, the UK Gladiator. Here's the thing.
Speaker 7: I didn't even know there was a UK Gladiator. Yeah, doesn't surprise me though. Did you ever watch.
Speaker 6: The Real World road Rules Challenge?
Speaker 2: Uh? Uh, Davy? I think her name is Damie Brown. Did you know Brown was my favorite? I'm gonna say her set were dated?
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Dandy, damn yeah Brown? Sorry, I I I forget.
Speaker 7: You know what's funny is my favorite was Kelly Ann. Oh my god, I love that girl.
Speaker 2: I've watched I've watched the Badasses Versus the Good Guys Versus the Good Guys.
Speaker 6: I used to love that shows and that Kenny Guy.
Speaker 2: People. Here's the thing what so? Uh? Then we had one season in a buck wild before one of the people died, Shane Gandy, Candy Candy passed away by they They're also saying that Jersey Shore is off the network. The Jersey Shore left, Jersey Shore left MTV.
Speaker 7: The caps are here, The caps are here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, here's the name. Because if anytime I try to talk to somebody about reality television, they don't know what I'm talking about it.
Speaker 6: But I watched it. Oh man, I know everything. I know everything about that ship. I used to love that. It's been a while, like I'd say, it's been like maybe six years.
Speaker 2: What is the name?
Speaker 7: I know all about it?
Speaker 2: What is the name of the owner? What's the last name of the owner of the short store?
Speaker 7: The short store that I don't know?
Speaker 2: Any Mark marks?
Speaker 7: What a mark?
Speaker 2: Yeah? The guy, the guy. The guy wasn't like teen. The guy was like he was he but he was very professional when it came to and when Hurricane Superstorm sorry super super Hurricane Superstorm Sandy hit the beach, they were they were rebuilding it. They were rebuilding the Shore store. And I also want to say this from like a fans point of view. When Mike got sober, Mike lost his edge.
Speaker 7: He stopped punching walls, and.
Speaker 2: He stopped like you know, they he was over there like being the one being.
Speaker 6: The stop sleeping with everyone.
Speaker 2: But the thing is, you know he's also caused the most trouble. But you know, I didn't like Angelina. I didn't like her. I thought that she was a she was just there just to get famous.
Speaker 6: And I didn't like any of them, to be honest, I really they were. That was one of the most like you watch because you don't like the people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but here's the thing. My favorite and I wish they brought it back was Travis Pristrada's Nitro Circus. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I used to love that show too.
Speaker 6: That and a Fantasy Factory back to back on the MTV.
Speaker 2: By the way, Also, uh so, Rob said it cost more than he was making keeping that Fantasy Factory. The reason why they took it down, damn because m TV wasn't paying for that. It was costing him with money a month. They didn't TV was paying him to run the Fantasy Factory.
Speaker 6: That was that was a pretty cool little warehouse he had set up there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and also twenty seventeen, we lost a big bat boykin I actually remember. I'll tell you a story about that two thousand. It was. It was two and three o'clock in the morning. I wake up to have a little TV and on the bottom it says Robin Big Star Christopher Big Black Boykin has passed away. On EAT it comes up with the Kicker, and I'm like, what the fuck? This is what I didn't I didn't have Internet. I didn't wait to check I went. I didn't have I didn't check Twitter at the time. I was like, I was watching like someone on.
Speaker 7: E because you're watching wild on.
Speaker 2: But I was watching E. I was watching the E like either was watching the movie or was watching the Kardashians.
Speaker 7: Because that's all they have on there now.
Speaker 2: No Kardashians are up there anymore.
Speaker 6: Oh that's what they had for a minute though. Yeah, it went from Howard Stern to Kardashians.
Speaker 2: Or We're I haven't watched like cable television since they By the way, we got ten more minutes before I have to shut it.
Speaker 7: Down, all right, Yeah, let's make it count.
Speaker 2: But you know what this is. We we we we have talked about on this episode. We talked about Joey c We talked about American Gladiator, but.
Speaker 7: The Mama June Yeah, Logan.
Speaker 2: Paul, Hey, uh have you ever been to the to the Diesel Brothers shop since uh, you know what I'm talking about, Diesel Brothers. No, who is uh uh David Uh Diesel Dave and Heavy d Sparks, Sparks Motors. It's a TV show out of your out of Utah, I.
Speaker 7: Think, No, I don't. I don't think I've heard.
Speaker 2: Of them, Diesel Brothers. That's what the name of the show is, Diesel Brothers Day. But I've also I also am I you know, I do watch a lot of YouTube. When I watch YouTube, I watch like gas Monkey, Garage, Dennis Collins, uh, Avery Show, Avery Show, or ass.
Speaker 6: They I do see a headline here that says Diesel Brothers star David Heavy d Sparks wife files for divorce months after his arrest.
Speaker 2: He was arrest He was arrested because he was trying to Uh they got here on some charges for uh the tax be taxivating or something. But that's oh damn, this show. Here's the thing, this is gonna be a good podcast. But I'm not putting on here's the thing. I don't want to do. Patreon anymore. I just don't. I don't like Patreon. It's like I see people getting their patreonso down for no reason because because of assholes. Yep. I just when I get this uploaded, it's I could relax for a couple of a couple of minutes. Because the thing is, if I wanted to stream here's day, I had to wait through the twenty fifth to straight begin on this account.
Speaker 7: That's a while six days.
Speaker 2: But luckily I have another accounts. I have another account, yep. But I also want to I, you got some new music coming down time?
Speaker 4: I do not know.
Speaker 7: No, I am working on some stuff.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be a while before it comes out because I'm really taking my time.
Speaker 7: But I've got some really crazy ship coming.
Speaker 2: If you need me to do another voice over, let you know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I might.
Speaker 6: I might, it might, it might come. It might actually help the project. I'll let you know if that comes up.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And the thing is is I need some voice over where I need to do some more styles to make some cash because Buddy's tight. Yep.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: If if anybody that doesn't think it's not kidding about money is tight, look at my bills. Yeah, it's you know, it's.
Speaker 6: And that that right there, since you said that, that right there is why you should not be worrying about paying John back fifty dollars.
Speaker 7: That fucking guy doesn't need your money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he doesn't need my money. He gets thousand dollars there.
Speaker 7: He can go get fucked and you can post that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, Actually, when you hear something funny, I did send him on and it's in a.
Speaker 4: Link here, damn.
Speaker 7: And I'm the only one that will take the link ship.
Speaker 2: Because everybody's busy, because everybody doesn't want to do shows with me because people here's the thing, because I'm the umble ball card.
Speaker 6: But you know what, well, it was it was cool the other I think it was last week you had Stevie Loo popped on, and then the week before last week, I think it was exactly the week from now.
Speaker 7: I was on Dave Sarah popped on, but my.
Speaker 6: Kids were upstairs making all his noise and ship, I'm trying to get him to sleep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the lea. Frankie was here too, Frankie McDonald.
Speaker 8: Too.
Speaker 7: So I mean, you know, the real ones know anybody that will.
Speaker 6: Take the link they know there they're cool.
Speaker 7: That's how you separate the good from the.
Speaker 2: Bad right there, bob bleed. He said he would do my show. Nice bob led He said, you do my s You know, the real people know this show, you know, the fake people that want to like talk about it and live it. You know, by the way, Hella Mark Harley was to do my show. Harley, he's a he's a jacked up guy. His friends with Brendon Shaw.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you should, you should. What you should do is you should really uh schedule these shows so everybody knows when when you're going live that way.
Speaker 2: I don't I want to time about schedule shows when I when I'm like, yeah, I used to schedule shows like two o'clock, but I don't, like, I really don't want to schedule stuff. I just want to do it. Really. But the thing for me is like I have you know, because I know a lot of people are.
Speaker 7: Hmmm, sorry, you're good.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 6: The thing is, it's just like people love to they love to chat. So if you can find a window where there's no one else streaming and you could schedule it for that time, people will show up just to chat and then that that's how you get the people to donate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I just don't want to. I just don't want to be an asshole of people anymore. Yeah, I am an asshole.
Speaker 6: I think that comes with the territory in this universe. You almost have to. You have to keep your guard up and kind of tend to be that way. You at least have to defend yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Hey, by the way, can you still hear me? Yep? I just wanted to say thank you so much for everything you've done. And you've done. You've made my made me asshirt without me asking you do it.
Speaker 7: You're very welcome.
Speaker 2: I love that. I love that people can you know, you know there's a lot of people that say would charge me to do that, but you charge of me.
Speaker 7: Nah.
Speaker 2: And and by the way, when I get done, I have a thumb nail for this one. I do have a thumbnail that I can use for this for this stream, I'm not after the fact. It's the one you sent me, the one with Jay Cutson or Nerve and brain yep, yep, I'll use that one. I like to reuse my thumbnails because I get I don't want to have to ask for another thumbnail you made, because asking for thumbnails is like asking someone to make them. Here's the thing. So I want to ask this one question. I so, who was Who's better OPI and Anthity or Opie in Anthity, Opie in Ansity or Opie by himself.
Speaker 6: You know, I never really I never really listened to Opie and Anthony. To be honest, I was. I was on the stern train back then. But Opie by himself, I've listened to him a little bit.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I think he needs he needs somebody else with him to make it, to make the show just more interesting and move along.
Speaker 2: Hey, by the way, uh, when I did a tweet, I'm gonna tag a bunch of people say because we talked about him, all right, we talked about we talked about a lot of things.
Speaker 7: But I think make sure that you're Joey C. Here's this part. Fuck Joey C.
Speaker 2: Yeah, him president there is you know you're you're your your grifter. You know how many times are we gonna hear John say he's gonna quit? He said? Is that every month? He says before.
Speaker 7: He's like the boy that Cried Wolf. So he has one of these days is gonna quit. Nobody's gonna give a ship.
Speaker 2: He has to come back every time he has to come back every few months to see because he to lose him if you don't. So every year, you can lose your brilliant, your monetization if you don't start.
Speaker 7: But did you see him on Hughsey Show the other day?
Speaker 2: Don't remind me. That's why why Dad and hughs word stream.
Speaker 7: The first thing he says is, oh, hi, let me.
Speaker 2: Lenny doesn't Here's the thing.
Speaker 7: You know he you know he wants her, you know he wants her.
Speaker 2: By the way, let me. Lemmy is a good person.
Speaker 7: But she's awesome.
Speaker 6: I go into her chat room and chat every other day or so.
Speaker 7: She's awesome.
Speaker 2: So me and her so the so I when we were fighting, me and her had a name for I had a name for her. I called her the seaword of Kaala.
Speaker 7: Oh ship.
Speaker 2: You know what the sea word is?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: But I love I love her and I care about her, and I think she's an awesome person. I think that she was having to be the adult in a relationship with somebody that doesn't doesn't have doesn't have the doesn't have the right frame of bond.
Speaker 7: Who's that grandy? Oh? I just wanted to get one more mentioned one more name out there, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, what granny, I think it's not a person in the stream here because I am over my over my hours, all right, So any.
Speaker 6: Plugs Nope, unnerven brain dot com. Go buy Jake's shirt.
Speaker 2: That's all I got, and also check out by the way, you got great music you Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I might start streaming myself as well. I did a test stream the other day. I played as you can play your own music, that's true.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I played.
Speaker 6: I actually played a Nintendo game. I beat two of these games back to back. It was on the eight bit n e S.
Speaker 7: I played what uh oh hello, yeah I'm here. Yeah, it was a contract super Seed all right. I beat them both back to back. That was pretty cool. So yeah, I might stream a little bit. Maybe one day. I'll send you the link.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so the link, so we get we get viewers, right I do.
Speaker 6: I do have my super tip thing posted up there too, so yeah, I'm yet I'm yet to receive one.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, what is it? What is it? Is it? Uh an Evan Brain?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yep, that's it.
Speaker 2: And I hope that here's the thing. I just want to say, thank you so much for I'll talk to you. We'll talk to you later.
Speaker 7: Stable on Justin yep, I got you, man
Speaker 2: And