Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Joe Another hour of the Jesse Kelly Joe on a Wonderful Monday. So we're gonna talk about Medal of Honor Monday here in just a couple of minutes. Of course, then we are going to dig into a couple other things about Afghanistan. I'm gonna do some emails, but there's a lot we have to get to tonight on the show. But we're not getting to anything else but Medal of Honor Monday right now, start of the second hour. Every single Monday, we do the exact same thing. We honor a hero. We remember his name and we remember his deeds. And I want to remind you again that every time someone earns a medal of honor, they do a write up on what he did. It's called a citation. You can go look these up yourself. It's free. There are multiple websites that allow you. You can even sort it by by branch of service or by conflict. You can just go read them. It's like an action movie. Read them to your kids, to the office, to your team, to your Sunday school. These are people who should be remembered. It is important for a nation to remember its heros, and we do take email recommendations on top of your love, your hate, and your death threats. And you're asked, doctor Jesse questions. Of course, if you have a Medal of Honor citation that is close to you in some way, a friend, a neighbor from your hometown, maybe one you just love, you can email it in. There is a bit of a backlog on that one morning you but we got this email Jesse. You recently honored Roger Donlin's Medal of Honor award. Shortly after it was awarded, he was the keynote speaker to the graduating Infantry OCS class at Fort Benning on the thirteenth of May nineteen sixty five. In the audience was the very next recipient, Walter Marm, for actions he would perform six months later at at el Z x Ray the battle portrayed in we were Soldiers. If you recognize Walter Marm on twelfth of May twenty twenty five, that's one day before sixty years ago. Obviously we missed that one. I was in the graduating class on the thirteenth of May nineteen sixty five. How cool was this? And Walter Marm was in the class behind us. There was three Medal of Honors awarded for actions during the Battle of Elsie x Ray Walter marm Ed two Tall Freeman and Bruce P. Crandall. So, just to set this up before I get to the actual citation again, remember remember that helicopters and Vietnam go hand in hand. Now because of books and movies and documentaries, everyone just sees these heroes in Vietnam and just kind of thinks to themselves, what was always part of it? That was the first war, the first major war where we were kind of pie in hearing this idea that instead of horses, we could fly these things, and all of our troops in and out of battle, we can fly supplies in and out of battle, wounded in and out of battle. We can come up with fleets of these heroes and fly them in and out. Now back to the story. Remember it. It's a great book, by the way, before they made a great movie about it. The book is called We Were Soldiers, and I believe it's called We Were Soldiers Once in Young. The name of the movie is just We Were Soldiers. It's a Mel Gibson movie. It is outstanding, maybe a little rough, depending on the age of your kids, by the way, but outstanding, outstanding movie, and pretty accurate portrayal of what went down. So when we first got to Vietnam, and actually throughout our time in Vietnam, one of the hardest things is to gather intelligence to know where the enemy is and how many of them there are. This is not something that just magically comes to you. You don't know. And when you start to include things like mountains, things like the jungle, any kind of thickly wooded area, it becomes even more impossible to figure out what's out there, how many of them there are. It's we take this unit, right, we take this unit of calve soldiers, cavalry soldiers, throw them on helos, and they go to some place and the I Drang Valley. It's in Vietnam. They were there as kind of a reconnaissance enforce type mission, meaning there's a lot of our guys, not an overrolling them out. There's a lot of them, and they're there to sniff around and see what's out there, and there are we think enough of them that, look, no matter what, they're not going to run into a force big enough to wipe them out. Right. Only we find out almost immediately after we get these guys there that there is an insurmountable force of North Vietnamese right on top of them. They were at the base of this mountain, and the mountain served as the headquarters for this force, and the North Vietnamese when they realized the Americans had landed, they saw it as an opportunity to wipe out the American troops as really a propaganda thing, meaning what kind of a message would this send the American public if they lost all these guys. Let's go kill them all and see what happens. And so our guys walk into a hornets nest. And to get out of a hornets nest like this, you need guys like Walter Joseph marm Junior, US Army. He was a second lieutenant at the time, and he was born in nineteen forty one in Washington, Pennsylvania. Here's what he did, honoring those who went above and beyond Its Medal of Honor Monday for conspicuous gallantry and intrepidity at the risk of his life, above and beyond the call of duty as a platoon leader in the first Cavalry Division. First Lieutenant Marm demonstrated indomitable courage during a combat operation. His company was moving through the valley to relieve a friendly unit surrounded by an enemy force of estimated regimental size. First Lieutenant Marm led his platoons through withering fire until they were finally forced to take cover. Realizing that his platoon could not hold very long, and seeing four enemy soldiers moving into his position, he moved quickly under heavy fire and annihilated all four. Then, seeing that his patoon was receiving intense fire from a concealed machine machine gun, he deliberately exposed himself to draw its fire, thus locating its position. He attempted to destroy it with an anti tank weapon. Although he inflicted casualties, the weapon did not silence the enemy fire. Quickly, disregarding the intense fire directed on him and his platoon, he charged thirty meters across open ground and hurled grenades into the enemy position, killing some of the AID insurgents manning it. Although severely wounded when his grenades were expended, armed with only a rifle, he continued the momentum of his assault on the position and killed the remainder of the enemy. First Lieutenant Marm's selfless actions reduced the fire on his platoon, broke the enemy assault, and rallied his unit to continue toward the accomplishment of this mission. First Lieutenant Marm's gallantry on the battlefield and his extraordinary intrepidity at the risk of his life are at the highest traditions of the US Army and reflect great credit upon himself and the armed forces of his country. It really, truly is a wonderful, wonderful story of American heroism. And if you're a reader, really really recommend the book. Don't feel guilty if you're like Chris and you can't read, just go pick up the movie. It's an excellent movie. Excellently it really, it's an excellent movie, pretty violent obviously because it's combat. This is a warning for the kiddos, for parents where the kids are too small. I attempted to show the boys this movie, probably when they were a little too young, and it didn't take me that long into the movie where I decided maybe another couple of years before they're seasoned enough to handle it. Look, there are people burning alive, or that's that could be difficult to see. Hey, Jesse, Democrats are now openly saying if they win in twenty twenty eight, they'll retroactively decide if any orders were illegal, and they'll prosecute anyone who followed them. We know this is the exact playbook. How realistic is it that they can do this? Is it all talk and bluster? Will it affect any rank and file in the military today? His name is Chris well One that's not, ever, ever, ever doubt the seriousness of the Communist Because the Communists, especially in America today, can look so silly and ridiculous with their stupid dances on the streets and they're pink, fruity hair and everything else. It can be easy for normal people like you like me to say, well, oh they're not serious. They're not serious. And on top of that, remember this, the Communists' plans are so violent, evil and demonic that one of his greatest feathers in his cap has always been his opposition not thinking he's serious. They wouldn't really right, Oh, they would never do this right, they would never do that right. They're just talking. They're never just talking. They're dead serious. Trust me on that is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Monday. And I'm not gonna drag you down here. We're gonna get to a couple emails and off the wall stories here in a moment. But I did want to address that email before we get to Venezuela and the refugees and emails and everything else. The guy asked, do you think Democrats are serious about prosecuting people on the right if they take over? You know what? The do Little Rate is right.
Speaker 2: I won't.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna do a long thing on it, but the do Little Rate? What was it? After Pearl Harbor? The United States of America wanted to send a message to Japan. Japan felt like it was really really safe clear across the Pacific Ocean. They had a great navy, they'd taken all these islands, and the island itself has really a religious significance to the Japanese people, certainly at that time. And so we came up with the idea for a raid. We would take these bombers. You'd have to strip them out of a bunch of stuff to make them light enough so they could take off from an aircraft carrier because the runway isn't that long, and we would send a bombing raid over Japan. Now, did you know that the Doolittle raid didn't hardly do any damage? In fact, if we're being honest, it didn't do any significant damage to the Japanese war effort, and I mean none whatsoever. Did not hold back the Japanese war machine at all. So why bother? And I guess more importantly, why did the Japanese get so angry after it that they tore through China where the Doolittle raiders landed and killed two three hundred thousand people depending on depending on what you were looking for, depending on which sources you believe, hundreds of thousands of people died because the Japanese anger was so red hot after the Dolittle Raid. What was the point of the dol Little raid? To send a message? Sometimes sending a message matters a lot. Do you know why Donald Trump had to go to a boutique law firm to find lawyers to represent him with all his legal cases? Do you know why? Because the Communists in the legal profession and the Democrat Party in the Blue States of this country waged such a vicious war against anyone who legally represented Donald Trump, trying to desbarm I mean, you name it, such a vicious legal war was waged against those people. That the next time Donald Trump found himself facing prison time, which he was before this election, with all his money, all his power, all his connections, he could not find a high powered attorney from one of the big law firms to represent him. Why because communists understand the importance of sending a message, even if you get people hurt, even if you get people killed. You know, these people don't care about that. Sending a message itself has value. What does this have to do with the communists and what they'll do afterwards, Well, Republicans, the right, they've never understood the value of sending a message. So you'll get Christy Nome, or you'll get cash Betel, or you get Pam Bondi on the news issuing all these threats to people. We're gonna come after you if you do this. We're coming after you. Guys, don't do this because we're gonna bring you down, and then nobody ever goes down. Words aren't sending a message. Prison time, bankruptcy, the destruction of your reputation, your career, that sends a message. Communists did what they did to Donald Trump after Joe Biden stole that election, not just because they hated Donald Trump. They were sending a message not just to him, not just his lawyers, but to future Republicans who who dared challenge them. You challenge us, you try to hold back the revolution, and we will destroy you. We will arrest you, we will bankrupt you, we will destroy you. Now we caught some breaks. Biden administration screwed up as much as they could have screwed up, spent all kinds of money, the inflation got out of control, the border got opened up, they went two nuts on the cultural stuff. And for all these reasons, Donald Trump gets swept back into the White House because the American people are angry about that. But the point remains. Communists were trying to kill Donald Trump. Tried multiple times to kill Donald Trump and tried to throw him in prison for the rest of his life. This is before he got elected again and started firing deep staters, deporting people in doing things that actually harm the revolution. I set all that to say this, and then we'll give off for a few before we get serious again. They're going to do worse next time. When the communists promise that they're going to arrest this person, arrest that person. Here's the headline, Oregans lesbian governor threatens to prosecute federal agents for enforcing US immigration law. You know you're going to see ICE agents be put on trial if Democrats take power again. You know that board up Troy agents, military officials. They don't believe in the word games. We're gonna get you guys. They understand the true value in sending a message. Believe me, Republicans will go to prison if Democrats take power again. They will. It's going to be really, really bad. Let's hope that day doesn't come. We'll be back the Jesse Kelly Show on ful Monday. Member, you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com your love, your hate, your death threats. One final word on this before we get to some emails. A couple other things. Communists they shot Donald Trump in the head. Every jurisdiction where they had total power, they just simply invented felonies and tried to send him to prison for the rest of his life. If Fanny Willis hadn't had an affair with Nathan Wade, they may they may have succeeded. If Donald Trump doesn't turn his head at the split second right moment, they would have succeeded in killing him. Communists understand the value of sending a message. How about Republicans. How seriously do communists take Republicans when they issue these threats were gonna come after you, Well, I'll give it to Jasmine Cockett.
Speaker 3: No one came to give me last time. In fact, it is a cute little warrant that has a cute little frame on it. And so they like to talk a big game, but the reality is that number one you have, we're going.
Speaker 1: To arrest these democrats who break the law. Democrats go to the news and say that's adorable. I have mine framed. Yeah, you can be dismissive of communists, mock communists. I certainly do both things. But don't ever think the communist is kidding when he tells you his terrible plans. If anything, he's under selling them. Hey, Jesse, always talking about my bacon wrap thing from Thanksgiving? Tell me your bacon wrap peppers were filled with fig broccoli and goat cheese. Actually no, so Thanksgiving, just a little recap. We were having a big neighborhood Thanksgiving. Everyone had to bring a dish or two. Ab was of course, going to do one of her world class desserts, which got swept up immediately. It's all gone. There was scraping the bottom of her barry cobbler. They just they mass skirt it. And I went and I bought these local bacon wrapped peppers. Only I didn't ask the store with what was in them. I had no idea. Turns out, Chris, sorry, probably not gonna be for you, pow, but it was stuffed full of pork belly and cheeses like some kind of sort of cream cheese and then some sort of yellow cheese cheddar of some kind. What Chris, what it was bacon wrap bacon? Yep, pretty much, Yes, that's exactly right. It was bacon wrap bacon. And I gotta be honest with you, Bud. They were freaking amazing, but then ob had to ruin it. I kept telling everybody, you need to try these, this is my recipe, and she had he bought all those and she ruined the whole thing. It was. Yeah, it was terrible. Speaking of which, you know what I did on Thanksgiving morning? Now I need I need to clarify it. Everybody has a different level of fitness, right, and you can only do what you can do. Maybe you are in supreme shape and you're training for an iron man. Maybe you're out of shape, never work out. Maybe you're obese and you're just trying to walk right. I'm not trying to humiliate anybody or make you feel bad because you can't do what I can do. But Thanksgiving morning, they had a turkey trot in my area. I got up, I fueled up, made sure I got some peanut butter inside of me. Just wanted to make sure I had some energy, a couple cups of coffee. Of course, have been hydrating for a couple of days. I walked a five k on Thanksgiving morning without stopping. Walked a five k? How about that? Ob ran a ten k? And then she got so upset when we showed up at the big neighborhood party and I had actually pinned my race numbers on my nice clothes that I woreded the Thanksgiving party. She begged me not to, but I did anyway, and then everyone kept asking about it, and I kept saying, yeah, we ran a race this morning, and then she would freak out of it. You didn't run anything, And then I would tell her, please don't disparage your fellow racers and stuff like that. What Chris, was her time better than mine? I'm not sure if I want to discuss this. So here's what happened. The people who were the overachievers who were running the ten k, they started ten minutes before the people who were doing the five k. So she had a big head start, all right, a big head start. Now she takes off with my oldest son, James, my runner. They take off, Luke and me decide we're gonna walk the five k like iron men. Then we do, and we have a blast and we're walking and we're talking and we're going through the neighborhood and hanging out with people. But then as we're nearing the end, as we're nearing the finish line, there were all these people. There are hundreds and hundreds of people were there and they're taking pictures and everything. I tell Luke as we're about to round the corner for the last one hundred meters or so to the finish line hundred yards, I tell him we need to start running now, because if you start running now, then everyone will think that you ran the whole time. And he agreed, and so the second we round the corner. We start jogging and I start He's dying laughing. I'm waving at all the cameras and pointing to people. I'm grabbing water from the water station and drinking. I'm like, we did it. Thank you, guys, I appreciate you. And he's just dying. Right about then, Ab and James round the corner and pass us and barely passed us by I'm not even kidding. I don't know how they timed it this way, ten fifteen feet. And then she spent the rest of the day disrespectfully telling everybody they lapped us, which is not true. They had a ten minute head start. We're all racers, we're all in pretty supreme shape here. Not to brag, hey, Jesse, our American communists soft and paper tigers because they are attempting a revolution. Their attempted revolution didn't follow a brutal war like the Chinese and Russians and so on and so forth. That's a big part of it. That's a big part of why our communists are soft. But don't think because our communists are soft, they're not capable of committing acts of violence. As we've seen the most deranged transferry freak in the world is capable of pulling the trigger and killing somebody. We've seen this over and over and over again. Don't dismiss them all. Right, Now, let's discuss this Afghanistan stuff before we move on. I'm specifically talking about the refugee stuff because right now the Trump administration they cut off visas for Afghan passport holders. They've essentially said, hey, anyone from Afghanistan has to go. Nobody knew is coming in here. And this is in the wake of that terror attack where Sarah where Sarah Beckstrom? Where am I screwing up her name?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Beckstrom? Where Sarah Bestram, twenty years old National Guard soldier was killed. She's killed. The guy's shouting Allahu Akbar and all that other crap they shout, kills this wonderful young lady patriot twenty years old kills her. Now Americans are waking up and realizing, wait a minute, something was wrong here, something must be wrong here. Well, yet there's a lot wrong here. So maybe we should have another discussion in a different way about Afghanistan and about how and why all of this went down. Because remember the Biden administration told us repeatedly over and over and over again, that all these people were vetted, that everything was good to go. Remember when they were saying, I.
Speaker 4: Can absolutely assure you that no one is coming into the United States of America who has not been through a thorough screening and background check process. And there are many individuals, as you noted, who have not been through that process, and they have gone to lily pad countries as that process has been completed.
Speaker 1: Biden's on camera saying it. Jen Sucky was on camera saying it repeatedly, over and over and over again. They've been vetted, They've been vetted. We vetted these people. They're vetted, They're vetted, They're vetted, and then we wake up one day and we find out that they killed one soldier and another one is still fighting for his life. By the way, he's allegedly awake in responsive. So that's a good thing. The one who's fighting for his life, it's something. It's better than nothing. Let's talk about what happened and why.
Speaker 2: It is that.
Speaker 1: Jesse Kelly's on a wonderful Monday talking about right now these Afghan refugees. How did we end up with so many people in our country from Afghanistan? Who shouldn't be here and from other places. But we'll focus on Afghanistan for now. Now let's discuss this in detail, shall we, allies? In fact, that guy who murdered that young National Guard soldier, he worked with the CIA was considered an ally. But what does that mean. Well, I was in Iraq, we had I was not in Afghanistan. I was in Iraq. We had translators, locals who knew the language and the customs, and we always understood the chances that guy helping us translate is working with the enemy are strong. So you don't tell him everything. He doesn't get details. You don't pull him aside hour before in operation and tell him, Okay, we're going here, here, and here, and we're going to have fifty fifty marines with us. You know why you don't tell him that, because everyone understood he's going to get on his little burner phone and he's going to text his terrorist buddies, and then you're going to get ambushed and killed. Not politicians, not people in the media, not someone from the JAG Corps. Go talk to anybody who was boots on the ground in Afghanistan and ask them about the general experience with allies over there where. There are some great ones, of course, Oh, of course. I don't want to say otherwise, But it was always understood. The people you're working with, your translators, they have loyalties that may not align with you, even if they're loyalties do align with you. That Afghani translator a wife, He has children. That wife, those children, they're not living in the safety of a military base. They're out there in Afghan society. They're out there in mortal danger. Even if, and this is a big if, even if you're the most pro America defeat the Taliban Afghan translator in the world, how long does the Taliban have to hold your wife and pull her fingernails out before you decide you're going to work with them on bombing the next American convoy. They love to run to the news now and talk about how how wonderful these Afghan allies are. There are most precious people, and they they fought side by side with us. Here's another Democrat.
Speaker 5: Lastly, Congressman, I do want to ask you about something else. You fought in Afghanistan and supported the withdrawal and the repatriation of Afghans who assisted us forces. In light now of the shooting of two National guardsmen by one of those Afghans who was repatriated to the United States, do you have concerns about either the vetting process to allow them in the country or the potential for radicalization.
Speaker 2: The Afghans who were patrioted to the United States.
Speaker 1: Were our allies.
Speaker 2: And our compatriots in Afghanistan. They are some of the most vetted individuals in the country. This shooting is a tragedy. This individual must be held to justice and the found guilty. I hope he spends the rest of his life in prison. But we should not collectively punish the Afghan community for the actions of one individual. That's not who we are as Americans. We don't punish people.
Speaker 1: That's all a lie. They weren't patriotic, loyal allies, well, of course a few were. It was well known they were traders. Well you had to use them when you could well known to be traders. That's one. Two vetted. They loved to say that vetted. Huh. Let me ask you something because I know you remember I played it for you earlier. You remember how the Biden administration tried to tell you that they were vetting all these.
Speaker 4: I can absolutely assure you that no one is coming into the United States of America who has not been through a thorough screening and background check process. And there are many.
Speaker 1: Really huh, well, let's just walk through this logically, shall we. You ever known anybody who's been through a background check? Maybe you yourself have been through a background check? Was it a five minute process? Let me go ahead and clue you in if you don't know, in order to do a background check, it's not that they sit you down for five ten minutes and ask you some questions. Oh, that's part of it. Don't get me wrong. They're going to go talk to your kindergarten teacher. I'm not making that up. They're going to talk to your neighbors. They'll talk to friends you've known for a long time. Does he have a drinking problem? Have you ever seen him get violent? What's his relationship like with his wife. They're going to comb through the paperwork, history of your life, transcripts, criminal records, credit scores. It's not a five minute process. It takes weeks. It takes months to do a background check on one person. And that's one person who's an American meaning from a modern country with all kinds of records that can be verified medical, like I said, criminal, everything. We are a country, a modern country that keeps records. We have these things, and it still takes weeks and it takes months. So how could they say something so I.
Speaker 4: Can absolutely assure you that no one is coming into the States of America who has not been through a thorough screening and background check process.
Speaker 1: They say it because people were stupid and they believe it. That's why they say it. They didn't vet a freaking thing. They were worried about bad pr because Afghans were falling from C one thirties and getting shot in the head by the Taliban, and so they just grabbed as many freaking Afghans as they possibly could and threw them on the back of a plane and flew them into America. And I told you behind the microphone as it was happening, because I had guys involved in the whole affair. Guys were saying, there are bad people on this plane. I know this guy, this is a bad guy, and he's on this plane heading to America. They didn't vet anything. The Baden administration were discussing anti American Communists only worried about pr only worried about poll numbers. So they grabbed as many Afghanies as they possibly could, chucked them on a plane and flew them into your backyard. Now they drive from Washington State and they murder a twenty year old young lady who signed up the fight for her country. And you know the biggest tell, you know, how you know they didn't vet them. I've got a little sound bite. Maybe you've heard it before, but there's a little part of it. I bet you missed. There's the ultimate tell in how you know they didn't vet them. I'll play that for you in a moment.