Speaker 1: I got one. I can't tell you what.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we can't start the show at three idiots laughing. Hang on a second, Oh, guys, welcome back to Everything is a Bitch. Yes, he's back from his road trip, although he just walked away his desk, probably to let the two beasts in the room.
Speaker 3: But Kenny's with me and aj and we are here with episode fifty eight. I believe Carl Banks episode. Wow, Carl Banks episode. Did you see Exhibit one that I had sent along to you guys?
Speaker 1: Exhibit one?
Speaker 3: No just swing, No, No. Exhibit one was the was my beach shoes? A picture of my beach shoes after after a week they're Clarks. They're really nice leather beat shoes. And so Kenny and Arena were in New York for stuff Kenny will probably talk about. But Kenny wanted me to come and dog sit for a couple of days. So I went up to dog sit for a couple of days. And you know, I've learned enough about the dogs to know that you don't put anything at ground level that you don't want to have consumed. And I had my I had my little overnight bag on a chair with a pair of tennis shoes and my beach shoes. And I was like, no, no, no, They're not safe there at chair height. So I'm gonna take them and I'm gonna put them up on the dresser. And this is not a average height dresser. It's a high dresser, right, So I think I have taken the absolute best dog cancutions I possibly can from my shoes. And I leave and I come back in a couple of hours, and I walk in the second I walk in the door, there's a there's a trail of damage. I see, I see socks, I see a belt, and then and then I look in the living room and I see both of these shoes. Just y and I own them for five days. I had these shoes. Oh they are they are mangled beyond recognition, like.
Speaker 4: I know Kenny calls them much. But they're part retriever, right, part lab.
Speaker 5: They're part Golden Retrieve.
Speaker 1: Golden retriever. Okay, that's right. The other and the other part is pool No I know, but golden.
Speaker 3: There's Kenny. That's Kenny's phone ringing right by the thing.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 3: I didn't even hear it our last episode. The background noises where I mean this should be like a reality show where somebody has to come in and edit one of our episodes. By the way, done.
Speaker 4: I have the Guatemalan Army coming in about a half hour, so they're very loud of the backpacks with the fucking leaf blowers and ship I don't get me. It's all illegal, but they still do it in this fucking city.
Speaker 3: Why not? Anyway, these dogs I love these his dogs are the greatest dogs in the world. But here's the thing. They have no concept of their size. Zero. They think they're like the size of toy poodles. They run around like their toy freaking poodles. So if you're just standing there and you're not watching out, like Eva will take like a twenty five yard running start and then just leap through the air to your chest like she's a middle freaking linebacker and just take you out.
Speaker 1: Those are great dogs.
Speaker 5: Or walk behind you and put a head up and banging and nuts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well yeah, I've had that one up a few dozen times, Like does.
Speaker 1: She go to Dottie? Does she go to you on the under your mother's legs and do that? That's dangerous?
Speaker 3: Okay, No, there was one I had to do one little save on Dottie the other day. But but but but so they're both sleeping in the guest bed with met the two dogs up there, and and I'm dying because Dottie has to sleep with it. I don't know how you survive this, Kenny. Dottie has to sleep at the temperature like eighty one degrees. I can, and I'm afraid to lower it because I don't want I don't want Dottie to be uncomfortable. So I'm there. I got the fan going, but I'm sleeping above the above the sheets.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I wake up at like three o'clock in the morning and I look next to me and Charlie, who I don't know what Charlie weighs right now. Is Charlie weigh like seventy pounds?
Speaker 5: Wow? No?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Five? Well, Charlie is on his back, spready, spready, go like this right next time. This is the funniest fucking thing.
Speaker 1: He wouldn't move.
Speaker 2: He's just.
Speaker 1: So funny, you know.
Speaker 4: I want to get I want to get another dog, but I feel like I'm cheating on my Cutchy. I like she's in Vegas and I love her and I'm glad she's with her mother, and her mother's almost fifteen. She's gonna go out soon and she could.
Speaker 1: Take a well care. But I want a little fucking cheets with me. I loved. I missed talking to a dog all day. I mean, I just you know.
Speaker 3: You love that you can't, which I mean if if I could have one here, I probably I would at least be thinking about it.
Speaker 6: But yeah, to make you feel a little bit better about your sandals, here's you know, I wear inserts.
Speaker 5: Because I've had flat feet since.
Speaker 1: I was really do you know that?
Speaker 5: So to have these these inserts and put shoes.
Speaker 3: There's a perfect bite taken out of one of these inserts. It's actually two perfect bites.
Speaker 5: Wow, it's like, I don't know if it's too close up.
Speaker 3: Actually no, but it looks like it looks like they didn't have to chew at all. They just went and bit and the bite right out of it. So this is a sharp bite.
Speaker 5: There's my second pair in the last half a year, and I brought my first pair because I had to get them redone because they chewed him. I never know you have flat feet, in actually said.
Speaker 6: He looked at him and said, you're joking, right, He goes as a choke, and they were a lot worse than these.
Speaker 5: I know what, I don't get one bit mad at them. I don't even get.
Speaker 3: It's funny, I laughed, I didn't give They don't know.
Speaker 4: When we were kids, we were told that, you know, if they shipped the floor, Pete hit them on the newspaper and yell at them. They don't know what the hell they just did. They don't, they don't understand. Yeah, I think they're very smart, but.
Speaker 5: They that's our fault because we walk there. We went too far.
Speaker 3: So they're great. They're great and and uh, actually I think I think the dogs at this point are a little better trained than Dodd is. Right now, So I think I think Kenny, I think Dot has a unique uh condition right now?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 3: It's I call it publics dementia.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well yeah, public because.
Speaker 3: And I think this is because Kenny strategically wants her to leave for a couple of hours every day, so he has this there's this thing now where I mean Dot goes to publics every day and she buys the same ship that she bought the day before. Wait, there are more than you could you could the gorilla uh, cage at the Bronx Zoo doesn't have as many bananas as Kenny has in his kitchen right now. There are you there like one hundred bananas in there.
Speaker 5: I came home. I came home just what's Tuesday?
Speaker 1: Tuesday?
Speaker 5: Yeh, I came home on Sunday, I guess.
Speaker 6: And there's no bullship. There's fucking four loaves of fresh rye bread. Four loaves of rye bread. This, this, three she doesn't even eat ry bread.
Speaker 3: Three things are English muffins.
Speaker 6: Three things things of English muffins. I'm like, ma, ma, listen, no more fucking ride bred.
Speaker 5: Okay, I can open up. I can open up a fucking bakery. Yeah, you can make a guy.
Speaker 4: You'd be a Jude Deli in a minute. Just haves up a straw, the leading right red.
Speaker 5: I got the entemens whatever those things.
Speaker 1: Are crumk ca cums.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, she got a crump crum.
Speaker 6: You must have put some ship in the f so I'm not sure if we should you put those little mini ice creams in there, those tight, those little ones.
Speaker 3: No, that's not me, that's she bought those the other day, but she does. I'm worried about whether we have enough food for the dogs for the whole time, right, So I say something about it, and Doc goes, well, there's a little there's a little London broil in there if you if you need it. So wait, so I go on the fridge and there's back to back. So in consecutive days, she's bought a pound of sliced roast beef.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, there's two.
Speaker 1: There's two pounds of sliced four pounds of.
Speaker 6: Roast beef and turkey like and Swiss cheese every other day.
Speaker 5: I'm like, my, you don't need to keep buying us.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 4: Because she was so famous in our hometown of working at the supermarket.
Speaker 1: She feels like she loves going back there, Like, don't.
Speaker 5: You it's it's her day, it's it's her way to get out. She literally takes two hours to shop. She goes up and down every aisle, you know, slowly, and then then she comes home.
Speaker 1: And but that's good, it's good for them, it's good for her. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Look, I mean, somehow, if somehow, you know, the Cubans get mad at us and they fire and or you know, or something happens and where you're stuck and you have to. You have to you know, board up in that in that home for six months. You've easily got six months worth of food, you see.
Speaker 4: Them, enough cash on hand, cash on hand and rye bread and very important for the apocalypse, you'd.
Speaker 7: Offer you have to fill the Drake's coffee, Kate Julis, she bought three fucking pats of them.
Speaker 3: There's coffee, Kate jus Right, there's okay, So consecutive days, Charlie. Anytime you want to quiet, Charlie.
Speaker 1: Just put them on the show, all right, that's straight.
Speaker 3: So consecutive days. She bought three boxes of Hagandha's popsicles with chocolate ice cream with the chocolate covering. Yes, nice, and so she bought so I think there's four of them about. So she bought eight of them. And then when I'm unpacking them and putting them in the freezer, there's already like six packs of the men. There's over fifty ice creams in his freeze.
Speaker 1: Yes, and dotties.
Speaker 3: But she eats them all the time. She loves them.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 4: I dated this chick the year years ago in Lyle and she worked at Newsday and her mother was unfortunately suffering from the beginning of dementia. And I get to the house and she goes, listen, you know, the kitchen's weird.
Speaker 1: My mother, Oh, don't worry about it. I just got divorced.
Speaker 4: And everything in the kitchen was wrapped in tinfoil, like a bag of wonderbread was tinfoiled. Everything you couldn't see. She just she thought tin foil was gonna save it forever. And I said, Hi, I'm aging, and she goes, I'm tired. I called a girl like, I'm like, Mary, we're gonna go. So what are gonna do? I mean, the brain just I know, Dotty's fine, but some people with the brain dementia. My mother in law, Farkinson, she looked the other day my life. Put her on the phone with me and FaceTime and I'm like, oh my god, like just not even knowing who I am. And I made a raunchy joke because she's like a May West type of chick. And I said, man, why don't you go to the beach, roll around, find a wet spot. And she gave me a little thumbs up. But it's she's gone. It's it's it's so sad, you know that people just leave like that, and none you can do. Not that. Dotty's like that. I'm saying, you know, I just hate I hate now. I know, I know she's a little heart of hearing though. I love when I was there last year. Ma Hey, ma, you want this.
Speaker 3: The funniest, funniest is when she hears you and something's funny. She because she doesn't have that, she doesn't understand her volume level or your volume level. She'll sometimes just burnt out, bust out laughing, and it's the loudest laugh, like you were all looking conversationally at her, and but then she'll have to laugh at it, and she'll laugh so freaking loud. It's just that.
Speaker 1: She's great. She's an institution.
Speaker 4: She was a West Islip institution, without a doubt. I mean, Dottie was always there at the store. You know, you knew you'd find her. I missed that about that. I was very I got very sad last night on my show because I was I don't know what I mean, Kenny, you had a good time, Mike. I don't know what you did Mortal Day weekend, but I just feel like, I don't know, it's just we're all blown apart, like we're all separate places, and it's just it's not like it used to be Mortal Day weekend, used to be my birthday party week And I'm Trinty.
Speaker 1: You turned sixty four, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, a couple of days ago.
Speaker 1: Oh happy birthday. Brother.
Speaker 4: I can't believe We're gonna be like the Beatles when I'm sixty four. But you know, like my family's all split, like we're all blown apart in three different states.
Speaker 1: Where do you go? So I do nothing.
Speaker 4: I stay home, I cook for my son, my daughter, and you know, I was getting a little sad about that. But Kenny had a good time, and I was New York.
Speaker 5: It was good. I went. What did I do? I went?
Speaker 6: First, We stayed a couple of days in in Garden City.
Speaker 5: I went. I saw my my, my daughter and the kids.
Speaker 6: I saw my son and the kids. And then Arena launched her Appa. Get to talk about Gemini near me. If you guys, I haven't.
Speaker 5: Downloaded yet, you gotta go download it. So it's it's it's crazy. So we actually did a like a real launch at a venue called light Box, and I can tell you what a job, what a job they did. It was like you walked in and it was like you were with you were in the app.
Speaker 6: All the wows were all screens of the different screens that she has on the app.
Speaker 5: But oh, it was really cool.
Speaker 6: It was so they had journalists there, They had you know, MTV was there, so for Vogue was there, you know, a couple of different writers and journalists.
Speaker 5: So I hope it starts taking get some traction. But once people most people start using this, I think.
Speaker 1: It's it's great. She's great at that.
Speaker 4: I always She actually did comment on the interview she and I had, but I can't crack it.
Speaker 1: I don't know why. I can't find how to make a make a comment. I gotta I gotta ask her later today. I can't figure. I know, I have no I know, I know, I know. But you stayed at well my boxes in Midtown, right, that's like a midtown Yeah.
Speaker 6: So we stayed two days at Cardon City and then we went we stayed at the My wife absolutely loves the Brian Park Hotel.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 5: I love it right there, right there, Brian Park. It's close to everything.
Speaker 6: The venue was on thirty seventh West, thirty seventh Street, so, and then I went down, I went down to visit Skin Joey's Cheesesteaks down in Philly, Yeah, to see how that was going.
Speaker 1: It looks good, bro, it looks great.
Speaker 8: It's it's really good. I didn't I didn't go it one in wild Wood, which we're opening jum second right on the boardwalk. But we went to the Skin Joey's Philly and Arena I did a podcast there.
Speaker 5: She interviewed.
Speaker 6: I don't know if you if you follow Joey and all Joey Bellino, but little Snuff is.
Speaker 5: His little Yeah.
Speaker 1: He's funny. Yeah, he's funny.
Speaker 6: He does all the videos and on the posting and all the whatever, the coosting blogs, whatever.
Speaker 1: The yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: So we worked down there for two days, drove around Philly for a little while, and then I got to tell you something. There is no place in the world coming back to South Florida, Southeast Florida. You can take everywhere you know nice places to visit. Yeah, there's no place like Southeast Florida.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 4: The more I've seen it, I you know, it ain't it ain't just fucking it ain't Shitsville, La is disgusting that it's fucking heaven.
Speaker 5: You come here.
Speaker 6: You wake up nine out of ten mornings, the sun is shining, the palm trees are fucking blowing. Yeah, it's just beautiful. You go out, the weather is nice. I want to freeze my nuts off from Philly.
Speaker 3: I know it was really coold this weekend.
Speaker 5: It was it was forty degrees.
Speaker 4: And but you know what, if you had a liberal mayor or governor govern it would turn to ship too. I mean, yeah, you guys feel I feel like Monk, I feel like Rubio's got a better chance that the next presidency than Vance.
Speaker 6: You know what, I don't know if that's all our genda to talk about, but I said that about six months ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you run.
Speaker 6: You know, assuming j Vansel will step back. You know, you know, if it's private, isn't too big, which I don't think it might, it may not be you get Rubio. I mean, this guy's being a rock star. Yeah, and yeah he's Cuban. I know it's perfect, so he would he if it was Rubio Advance, I think that take it would be a vancelight. Just so I just saw yesterday this fucking AOC is honestly, honestly think about running for president.
Speaker 5: Fucking bag that votes for AOC to be a president.
Speaker 6: Let me tell you any listener there, if you fucking vote, you're a fucking I get it.
Speaker 3: She'll get at least sixty five million votes.
Speaker 5: That means the sixty she.
Speaker 3: Will get these sixty five million votes because they're not it's just like Biden. They're not votes for her, their votes against. I mean, that's that's what it is. So it doesn't miss Loo Kamala got sixty whatever million votes. I mean that's the way, the way.
Speaker 1: Just don't believe it.
Speaker 5: Just rationally. This woman is fucking stupid.
Speaker 1: I know, stupid.
Speaker 3: That's not she's.
Speaker 5: Gonna be and she's gonna be a presidential candidate. That's embarrassing.
Speaker 4: You embarrassing Silo heard about instead of.
Speaker 1: Sell ye World War eleven? What the fuck? What do we do? How are these people getting gigs.
Speaker 5: Because they're fucking anything but truck.
Speaker 4: But you know what, bro, there's got to be as we know, you can't be a public servant after you like after your thirties and forties.
Speaker 1: You know you want to make money.
Speaker 4: So what is it that they want to do that there's obviously money coming into their kullpers illegally because there's too many assholes out there and they're all getting wealthy.
Speaker 1: How are they doing it? Kickbacks? What's going on like that? Why?
Speaker 5: You know what's scary? Nobody's doing anything about it. Don't tell me this guy Vance shouldn't be locked up and senter CenTra. I don't tell me this Omar shouldn't be locked up. What's going on in Minnesota.
Speaker 6: There's a fucking clown out in California with what he's done these people, and you know what, nobody's doing anything about it.
Speaker 5: So guess what. The whole system is fucking corrupt.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's exactly That's really right, and that's why I know nobody is doing anything about it. But I agree with you on on Rubio, and I think you know Vance is so young, Yeah, I think that. I think that, and his kids are so young and everything. I think it's totally reasonable for him to actually be proactive about it and go to Rubio and say, you know what, it should be your turn next? I can I can sit in the there's not Are you term limited as a VP? Can you only be vice president for two terms? I think probably the case I can't. I can't, well, because he would be if he serves this term with Trump, and then let's say Rubio is a two term president, could advance be Rubio's VP in that second that would make him a three term VP. I don't think he can do that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna check. I don't. I don't think it's a problem. Yeah, that's what I'm going to beat me to it.
Speaker 5: I think your term limited term limits for the vice president. There isn't an individual can serve and unlimited number.
Speaker 6: Of times as long as they need the constitution age citizenship and residents or requirements and go to continue.
Speaker 5: To elect them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 3: Huh. I didn't realize that. So you know he could be he could be VP through two more terms. So he does twelve years as VP, and then you know he's his kids are older, he's uh learned a lot more, he's more mature, and then you know, he could be the pretty whatever.
Speaker 5: I don't think.
Speaker 6: I think I'm with this country, how divided we are, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think they're looking at advances as Trump light. He's just Trump light.
Speaker 6: And I think Rubio as a whole different persona by his whole different vibe, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: And he has a whole different acceptability level among independence and that's the big that's the big thing.
Speaker 5: He speaks Spanish. He's not you know, he just he's just And I think I wasn't a huge Rubio fan back in the day. I've become watching what he does, I would handles himself, and how smart he is. I've become a lot more pro.
Speaker 6: Rubio would be a landslide, will be another close.
Speaker 4: One because you know something, I you know, like I love Rubio comes on microphones. He's very confident, he's very sure of himself. And there's no laughing. And you think this guy was being called little Marco, little Marco, like just being made fun of. He fucking he weathered it. He's there, he's standing up, he's on the team. I give him a lot of credit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's awesome.
Speaker 5: He fingers acrossed.
Speaker 6: If that happens, you won't see another Democrat for for a long time, or probably a decade and a half, two decades.
Speaker 1: Oh my dream.
Speaker 3: No, maybe maybe they won't be democrats anymore. Have you ever been more sure of the outcome of a sporting event before it took place? And then the game four of the Knicks calvs. I mean, I'm texting with my son before I'm going. I'm going, you know, I think we might win by fifty. Yeah, I'm thinking about placing a bet where you know it's Nick's win by more than forty and seeing what the odds are.
Speaker 1: That's fun.
Speaker 3: Welch, we ended up winning by thirty seven, So I would have lost, and I would have been really pissed because we put all you know, we emptied the bench for the last eight minutes of game, and you know, we easily could have We easily could have won by fifty if we wanted.
Speaker 4: To Remember Warner Wolf, Warner Wolf used to go, if you have the Knicks minus thirty sixth last that you lost. You know, he was so fun. But I you know, listen, man Orange and Blue Skies. I've been waiting for Steven A. Smith to come on the screen and be so fucking happy. It's been so great. And I'm a nineties guy. I was there on the seats court side for Ewing and Reggie Miller and Elijah On and Jordan's I I just I have such a special place in my heart for the Knicks.
Speaker 1: It's been a long time and here we are.
Speaker 4: Bro I think we can win it. I don't give a hell. I don't care who's coming after.
Speaker 1: I just think.
Speaker 4: Everybody gave up on Well. First of all, everybody said Brunson, you're starting Brunson.
Speaker 1: What the next?
Speaker 4: Stupid? Michael Bridges is a journeyman. Kat got traded from Minnesota.
Speaker 3: Is a journeyman. I traded five first round raft picks.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, don't. I mean he he has different teams. He wasn't just a one team Michaels before OG I.
Speaker 4: Saw him in like what twenty Yeah, they're all these guys don't want to be denied.
Speaker 6: I don't watch a whole lot of sports anymore, you know, I wish I did.
Speaker 5: I just can't get into it. But I've been starting to watch the next a little bit.
Speaker 1: It's fun.
Speaker 6: There's two things, that's three things that's impressive to me about the Knicks.
Speaker 5: Number one, the way they play defense.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the way they shift, the way they hustle, the way they get the the way they played defense is unbelievable.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 9: Two, the way they move the ball and pass the ball, and the way they cut and the way this is a this is a well coached basketball team and number three.
Speaker 5: There's no reals.
Speaker 6: I mean, Brunson is good, Yeah, he's very there's no real superstars.
Speaker 3: Brunson is a superstar All NBA player. Yeah he's not a but that's an All NBA player.
Speaker 6: Yeah not they only, but but usually how many teams of one with one superstar only?
Speaker 1: Like Allen iverson things like like no one won't.
Speaker 3: What happens, but it's but you're right in that. It's it's about the supporting cast. And the Knicks can go another eight nine players deep, with guys that you're not afraid to have out there. I mean, they can sho how about Shaman's a great defender and then he just caught fire offensively in the series. But but to have Alvarado there, to have you know, I love Alvarado too, fall out of him there, to have Deuce there, I mean, to have Mitch Robinson company, I mean, if but they got all these guys off the bench. But did you see what James Harden said after the game. Obviously they dominated us for to nothing. But I don't know if I can necessarily answer that question genuinely, genuinely, I do feel that we are the better team. How do you feel you're the better team I got you got your ass kicked, so fucking bat you you ass kicks like nobody's ever gotten their ass.
Speaker 6: I commented on Facebook or Instagram on that that post that they had, I said, as long as Harden is on your team, you will never be the better team.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Fucking cancer. Yeah, okay, this guy's a fucking cancer. And then you tell something you know why he has it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you told me he's got one of.
Speaker 6: Those fucking you ever see those those girls that are born.
Speaker 5: And they chin.
Speaker 1: He's chin like for the for the bubble gum n.
Speaker 5: He looks like, uh pop, you know, with the.
Speaker 6: I can't I can't stand I hate it.
Speaker 3: I had a I had a friend in the in business that used to call that, like girls that are like that that have that chin like chopped off. He used to call them sharks because their profile looks like a shark. And he would see a girl like that and he would have he'd immediately like put his hand on his head like a fin and then point point you to It was the meanest fucking thing with people.
Speaker 5: I can't make fun of people like that.
Speaker 3: He would just identify.
Speaker 10: I feel like, yeah, this guy had He had some of the like the weirdest worst traditions, Like if you were out to dinner with a group of guys and you have to leave the table for any reason during dinner.
Speaker 1: I'll forget it.
Speaker 3: He so his his rule is if guy leaves you, dick drag his food. So they would take the guy's plate and pass it around the table. Each guy would take his dick out and like slap it through the guy's food all the way around the table. He got eight guys at the table. Eight guys have smacked their dicks through the guy's food, and you put it back. Guy comes out of the bathroom. He's got to eat the food. After everybody is well, who's gussage Dad?
Speaker 4: The Yankees he put his cock across the cold cut tray after the showers. One they was mad at Billy Martin. He dragged his dick across all the cold cuts. I used to I used to bulwalk. Me and my nephew used to take up cocks out and the balls out and walk through a nightclub and run into people when I digging the same thing bullwalk.
Speaker 3: Just but you leave your chef stays in.
Speaker 1: And you know no one knows, no one knows.
Speaker 3: Two idiots walking through a bar with their sacks hanging out. Unbelievable.
Speaker 4: I was talking to h I talked to uh Bob, Passio's son, a lot of Chris He's He must have sent me ten messages last night, voicemails.
Speaker 1: He's a great kid, tough, strong guy. But I didn't know.
Speaker 4: But Passio was writing to Duke, you know, uh, Tommy de Luca, and they were like pent pals. Past was an air Force, Tommy was in a navy and the letters back and forth. It's so amazing that you know what they're talking about. Who Freddy galloped to beat up a copper cattle or what happened at Solomon Grundy's.
Speaker 1: It's like it's a time capsule. I love it.
Speaker 3: It's just wait, he saved all these He has all these letters from his from It's only there was only two.
Speaker 4: I don't know why he hasn't but uh, they don't really get along him and his dad.
Speaker 1: But he's a good kid, strong kid. I mean, he's a beast. He's been much bigger than Passio was in high school, way bigger. He's like Tonan, Oh my god, he'll kill you.
Speaker 4: But a very delicate, you know, like nice guy, but yeah he'll kill you. He'll squad share like at a fucking second.
Speaker 3: But it all he was delicate, by the way, and it's stay sweet.
Speaker 1: He's good natured, he's nice to me. He talks very respectable.
Speaker 4: But like, you know, I remember when my bacheter party, you know, Ronnie Edwards was dealing blow and you know, back in the nineteen eighty six, maybe I did it a couple of times, whatever the hell, like you know, and then he dumbs it out on my apartment above my mother, you know, at my mother's house, and passes over there and he sees the coke on the table.
Speaker 1: He takes fucking blow it. Yeah, how the fuck are you doing this with your mother downstairs? What the fuck is wrong? Sorry, Bob, I'm sorry, sorry, But he didn't give a shit.
Speaker 4: He just was my bacheter party. I think it was like, yeah, we were gonna go. Yeah it was a bachelor party week, whatever the fuck it was. But he didn't like that at all. He just that's not what he considered a good a good person, good f m uh you know.
Speaker 3: Okay, so AJ you've been watching you watched this Euphoria show right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I yeah, I'm a couple up.
Speaker 4: So it's but I did see last night my girl Sydney, who is just outstanding, watched this show and all she's so fucking.
Speaker 5: Hgh, what is it? What's it all? And what's it about?
Speaker 1: HBO.
Speaker 4: It's a bunch of kids who were in high school. It's very sexual. Now they're out of school. And there's Zendaeya who's playing a drug mule and a drug addiction's great at it. Uh, Sydney Sweeney has the best fucking body in Hollywood.
Speaker 1: She's naked constantly.
Speaker 4: Last night she was sitting on top of that's Richard Gear's son, this guy that she was fucking on the show. I mean she doesn't She just take like a porno. She loves her body. And Jacob Alordie who's for an oscar.
Speaker 1: They got a lot of good people on that show. But you know this part you don't want.
Speaker 4: To see, Like the high school coach is gay and he's trying to fuck the quarterback. There's all that shit, but just Sidney Sweeney's body and the way she shows it unbelievable.
Speaker 3: Why don't you let why don't you let Charlie in be easier.
Speaker 5: I like the fact that she's like that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I love it. She ain't hide nothing. I don't know who. I can't think who.
Speaker 4: We can even compare it to growing up like any other chicks, any of the actress used to bear their their tits like that, like she does it all and I've seen in like four of the movies she's always with her tits out.
Speaker 5: Let me ask you a question. Are you allowed to say, like Sydney's tits, are you gonna are you gonna get in trouble? You're gonna get in.
Speaker 1: Trouble every man like Sydney's tits word look.
Speaker 5: At it like a fucking clam. Never see anything like it in my fucking life.
Speaker 4: She's flying on him, fucking his girlfriend that he she ends up being with him.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's uh.
Speaker 11: I mean you don't know again I know, I mean, I don't She doesn't have a beautiful ass, her body, her tints are wonderful, Yeah, but once you see it, you're seeing her tits.
Speaker 5: I mean, tits are for kids.
Speaker 1: Not for me.
Speaker 5: But everything, Okay, it's not.
Speaker 6: I like, it's not like there's something you know, you know, you go down and you see the downstairs, and there's a different type of bush.
Speaker 1: What if she had a big bush. If she had a big bush, would you be really into it?
Speaker 12: But at least that's something. You give me something unique, give me something that is just some character. I mean, t it's okay, she's gonna be beautiful. Tests beautiful tits are out there. Give me something.
Speaker 1: I mean, okay, she's got a great body.
Speaker 3: You don't think she has a great it's not really.
Speaker 5: A great body. It's it's as spin spectacular. Her curve is not that great and arrests nothing.
Speaker 1: Curves are great. Marv.
Speaker 3: Look at her like a really curby girl.
Speaker 5: I like an ass.
Speaker 1: I can't even know what the rest looks like. I think it's okay.
Speaker 5: You don't because you don't see them.
Speaker 4: I just see her tits. That's all I want. Sydney sweety. I wouldn't be behind her. I'd be in front of her, on top of her. I wouldn't behind it. I'm a kick guy all the way, man.
Speaker 5: I was never I was never a pool guy. I mean, don't get me wrong. They're good. I mean it's a nice bonus.
Speaker 1: Linda. Linda had a great rack, Yeah, but was one that was nice.
Speaker 6: But but it's a bonus to me, you know really, it's a it's a bonus. Yeah, Like if you have a beautiful face, beautiful face, beautiful rack, and you got a flat ass, nothing nothing to do yet, just that's that's just me.
Speaker 3: But you know what, even be their friend. Sorry, I'd like to have something to do with you, but you don't have an.
Speaker 6: Ass and a friend, and it would be good because that's as long as far as I've ever go.
Speaker 4: You know what, though, if you're behind the girl and she's bent over, then to me, her ass.
Speaker 5: Looks like they all look good that way.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, so walking and jeans maybe not.
Speaker 1: But on the bed that.
Speaker 6: My father told me when you been over their all sisters, that was his that was his great advice to me.
Speaker 5: That was that was like twelve.
Speaker 3: That's a solid that's a solid contribution from her right there.
Speaker 5: Why I grew up, fucked up.
Speaker 4: We were going to La Las and Lemon Tree. We were looking at strippers, man, that's what we did.
Speaker 3: With These are some of the nastiest strippers on planet Earth. The people that worked in those places.
Speaker 1: It's a Syrian scar sections. It was.
Speaker 3: It was never a single good looking on. I mean there were always one was scarier than the next.
Speaker 1: And I'll tell you right now, I can still why is this?
Speaker 4: Why is this ship? On my Okay, I can still smell La Las and lemon tree and doll. I could smell it old beer and rank pussy.
Speaker 1: It was in there.
Speaker 3: But the price was right. It was like five dollars to get in. It was like a dollar twenty five of beer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, come on and sip on it.
Speaker 1: For a long we kept filling the water in the bathroom. I'm good, on, I'm good.
Speaker 3: But if one guy had a pen in his pocket, we were all set in that place.
Speaker 4: Don't even let me thought about what I used to do to get money. It's so it's people gonna hate me. We used to meet. This is so bad. Cheeko and I and Ronnie Edridge, we'd say, uh, let's get a whole pass at a certain time and we'll go down to the gym underneath the gym and pop lockers because they were easy to open up right and just go through people's pants, and you know, two dollars here, four dollars there. Now he had weekend money on top of lawnmowing or whatever.
Speaker 1: The fuck. We were doing shovel with driveways, but like it's just so bad. We robbed friends to go see fucking strippers.
Speaker 4: But you know, remember me, me and Kenny were on basketball and I just said this the other night to my son. I'm like, Kenny was you know, both Mike and Kenny superior athletes. But Kenny doesn't really care about it, like he feels like he peaked early. And we used to get in the game at the end of the game and you passed the ball and say, don't don't pass me ball, shoot it, just shoot it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, why you just I don't want to shoot? You shoot? And you that's a good job you have, like a Larry Bird type of game. You really did.
Speaker 5: I was good.
Speaker 6: I was good up until tenth grade in basketball and then uh.
Speaker 5: And then first of all, I never tried.
Speaker 1: Like I never worked out natural to you.
Speaker 5: We never and it was not it was never that important to me. You know, I liked baseball. I liked baseball.
Speaker 6: But again even that, you know, I didn't run, and when you're supposed to run and work out like everybody, you.
Speaker 3: Know, I they were all just venues for him to give people ship from that was that's all us. It was like a setting for him to blow ship at people, Like the pictures Man was a great place for him to give people ship from.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 4: He used to wink us before knuckleball. He used to wink like here it comes, knuckleballs coming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But I can't remember. I can remember, like, uh, what do you call? Fleabag quit senior year so long forget why Fleabag quit? But he quit Claudia and and so I had to play first base instead of the outfield. So for most of the year because he quit early in the year, I'm playing. I'm playing for space. And if Kenny's pitching and you go to have like a conference on the mound, it's not It was never about the situation. But he's gonna throw the guy next, you know, you know what. Whatever the strategy was for the game, it was always about you know, there some hot girl in the bleachers or you know what's going on after the game?
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 3: And then Naggie. Then Maggie would be nervous because he'd be like, what are these guys playing on the mound And he'd like come out for the conference and the second he got there, we'd all disperse.
Speaker 6: You know, I think if I think, if I, if I try it harder and actually work, that I would have been a little bit better.
Speaker 3: You'd have been a lot better. He had so much great great I hand coordination.
Speaker 4: You're a great You're a great shot, You're a great picture. I mean football, you know, I mean, I love, I hurt my I.
Speaker 5: Taught my college and tent and basketball.
Speaker 6: Really football was done. I couldn't play football. We Scotty marriage was better than me as quarterback.
Speaker 1: And he was really would better.
Speaker 8: Which was when when we when when you know, all and Beach Street together in the high school. I was the Beach Street whatever we're called big quarterback and he was the dol and uh and we we fought, you know.
Speaker 5: For for the position. He was better. Scotty was better.
Speaker 1: I remember the song you big of you to say that.
Speaker 3: I don't know, I did not agree. I did not agree with that. I agree with I think he. I think he had a better pr campaign. His his main strategy was giving a fuck as opposed to you.
Speaker 1: And he had the hottest girl in school.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't think he did yet, I don't think he did.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I honestly think Scott. Scott was better than me.
Speaker 1: But how he was better than.
Speaker 3: How he got better?
Speaker 5: How the yeah they stepped up and he was tough because I mean pretty good.
Speaker 1: It was tough.
Speaker 3: How do you like hit puberty super late?
Speaker 1: Yeah yea.
Speaker 3: And but then like the second he did, it's like it's like how the you know, how the Grinch's heart grew however many times his okay, his schwantz grew by that many sizes in that past period of time. And then he became that big nappy because he used to be. We just made fun of him.
Speaker 5: He got lovely when he was in junior high.
Speaker 6: You know, he grew late, you know, Japhi and he had one of his little tiny dicks with no hair.
Speaker 5: He's got like this.
Speaker 1: I was exactly like the It was very grinchy, was very grinchy.
Speaker 4: And you know, but I remember the cheering, you know all you'd all, who are they little pink elephants stuff with Hey, I remember the Beach Street cheer. I never heard that either, dud little pink melots not yeah yeah, I mean I remember that from yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: I got I got thrown out of the Peach Street you old game at the high school he's having at the high school. Yeah, throwing out the game on the first play after the live of screw.
Speaker 3: I don't remember you getting thrown out of that game.
Speaker 6: Got thrown out the first the first play was the most embarrassing day, the most embarrassing day in my life.
Speaker 5: Mike Sostyle.
Speaker 1: He was the stud in, tough guy in you all.
Speaker 6: He was running back. I was playing. I was playing no Scott, believe it or not. Really, And and he came in to hand it off and he got and I hit him good, you know.
Speaker 5: I laid him out and.
Speaker 6: I got old and I said you well, and I started cursing at him.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't remember you getting kicked out. I remember you breaking your thumb. I had to play quarterback after he broke his thumb. So I was playing tight end and I had to play quarterback that season. That may have been it's nine three. Was this freshman year.
Speaker 1: My biggest regret I should have played football. My biggest regret.
Speaker 4: I don't remember getting tossed out of the Yeah, you remember I got tossed out of a game against Smithtown East. There was a guy, remember, a guy named Murray was shard. It was a good athlete, like a Jewish kid. Yeah, Murray was sharp from Smithtown East.
Speaker 1: He was good Murray, I know, but you know he was good at that.
Speaker 3: He can make a hell of a sandwich. But you could do my taxes. But you know, we thought.
Speaker 5: We thought a wig stalk, We trot.
Speaker 4: We had a fight on purpose, just so we could have fun because it was a blowout game. And I'm like, you want to just funk around and have a fight, And mister Moore, coach Moore takes me out. He goes, congratulations the first player further thrown out of a game.
Speaker 1: This is j V. And he said, go down to the wrestling room. All right. I was sitting little, my father was cheering. My father was standing up cheering, and then he comes in the locker room.
Speaker 4: Kenny's like, age, your father's in the like what? He was hiding behind the lockers while mister Smith was coach. Smith was given a talk because I wasn't getting playing time enough, and Marv was like, your father's here, he's right there by what and uh he grabbed mister Smith. He said, listen, my son could have went to the hospital to see his sister who's sick, or his brother in law who was sick, but he came.
Speaker 1: To play, so put him in the fucking well. Well, no, no, no, put him in the fucking game.
Speaker 3: He used to pick me up and say he put a gun on him.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm telling you. I used to go Haull.
Speaker 4: We used to drive a Robert Cappelli on JV back to his house. My father would show up in the car, the big Cadillac with hard green tomatoes that he would freeze that didn't get ripe over the summer, and even say, you want to break some windows at missus Smith's. Yeah, okay, Dad want to take care of his tires, Yeah, let's go. He was insane. He didn't take any shit like that.
Speaker 1: But I wish I played football. I regretted to this day.
Speaker 4: I I just didn't want to get hit. I feel like my I'm just saying my son is so fast, And he said that I'm fast because I don't want to get hit.
Speaker 1: I felt the same way, you know, like that's the best way I don't want to get hit. His mother would let him play football.
Speaker 4: I wish he did tackle, not just flag, because he was he was a really good athlete.
Speaker 1: Very well.
Speaker 4: Kenny saw one day, very fast kid, but yeah, I guess I just puss it out. You know, soccer was easier. Got in shape for basketball and I don't know that's radish.
Speaker 5: Yeah, round ball.
Speaker 1: He would tell me why don't you come out? You know?
Speaker 4: And he, you know, he would make fun of me when he passed the soccer field. I always got along with Jack, but he would say, like, you know, why don't you come out? Why don't you come out the other field, the real field? Well, the boys are, you.
Speaker 1: Know, just sticking it up my ass.
Speaker 4: No teachers like that again, I mean, like I think I like teachers like mister Rodriguez, remember him.
Speaker 1: Beats.
Speaker 4: He would say the most alarmingly awful things to girls, even mister Thompson, that old fucking coat who was like six'.
Speaker 1: Four he would, say, girls you, know how long should the s a?
Speaker 4: Be?
Speaker 1: Uh you, know long enough to tell the, subject short enough to be? Interesting like your? Skirt could you imagine that?
Speaker 4: Nowadays fucking like your?
Speaker 1: Skirt what was?
Speaker 5: It and we had that was? It Schiff.
Speaker 1: Schiffer Mister, Schiffer, oh tough.
Speaker 5: Guy he was a tough, guy.
Speaker 3: Right he's a science.
Speaker 4: Teacher schiffer And Merrow schiffer And merrow with the fucking rubber, band the surgical. Tubing it's to snap people in the. Ass and then you Had linel who coached the Baseball this ABOUT i forgot About.
Speaker 1: Linel mister.
Speaker 3: Guy he was.
Speaker 5: For some reason he loved both of. Us, yeah really he was.
Speaker 4: Good did you guys play for? Leon leonowitz came after, us, right Didn't?
Speaker 1: Leononwards take?
Speaker 4: It?
Speaker 3: No we were we Were lino and then we had, uh what's his, name Mister butler FOR. Jv butler and Then uh and Then naggy, me, well we went from Being lino's, favorite so we were, like, yeah co captains is Uh? Underlino and then we were both in the doghouse For lenny And. Uh and Then naggie had no. Choice we just took over the the fucking. Place do you?
Speaker 6: REMEMBER i remember WHEN i remember WHEN i the butler pinhead and called him. Pinhead and one, time one Time i'm in the locker. Room you, know we used to full down in the locker room and AND i got, caught of, course and he calls me into the.
Speaker 7: Room you, know would he, goes your head's not screwed, on, right that's what he tells. Me your head's not screwed on. Right you should be pitching for focity right. Now but your head's, NOT i, said, Coach i'm. Eating, oh nobody fucking hit hits.
Speaker 1: ME i.
Speaker 5: WAS i was in tenth.
Speaker 1: GRADE i.
Speaker 5: PETE i was in tenth.
Speaker 6: GRADE i was, LIKE i was, unheaitable it, was and then eleventh grade they start.
Speaker 3: HIT i.
Speaker 5: WAS i was a little.
Speaker 1: Average, well you, KNOW i remember how you. Were you were better than.
Speaker 4: THAT i remember my getting bombs onto the football field right on the. Track that was, great and didn't DIDN'T i Know Frank blair popped one on the right side over the.
Speaker 1: Fence did YOU.
Speaker 3: I didn't get to see, it but you know he, did which is a huge.
Speaker 1: Shot did you ever do? It?
Speaker 3: NO i couldn't. HIT i didn't hit the ball. Field he.
Speaker 6: WAS i wasn't really a Power and The frank always tells me, that AND i don't ever remember him doing.
Speaker 3: IT i, REMEMBER i remember we didn't see, it BUT i remember hearing about it and then thinking about it because that fence was so fucking. Far that's a forty, right four fifty but it's over Four, yeah, yeah but he.
Speaker 5: Uh But it wasn't when we were playing with.
Speaker 3: Him it was, like, no he was V he did it when he was ON.
Speaker 6: Jvdv that's why.
Speaker 4: Listen he used to hit bombs on. Stickball he had A frank had a fucking swiming on.
Speaker 1: Him if you pisched him low and he got.
Speaker 4: It it was almost to the To bayview like, way past the, flagpole onto the next driveway before the before the.
Speaker 3: PLAYGROUND i WOULDN'T i wouldn't have believed that if other people weren't there that saw, it that talked about, it because nobody ever came close to.
Speaker 1: THAT i mean had, power RIGHT. O he had good.
Speaker 3: Power none drives, capped you. KNOW i mean he could hit home, runs but nobody that that could hit. IT i, MEAN i don't think anybody on varsity ever did that that.
Speaker 5: FENCE i know there were PEOPLE i did it either before Definitely John.
Speaker 1: Klein John klein might have, to BUT.
Speaker 5: I remember there was a.
Speaker 6: Couple BUT i remember one guy hit one over the first fence and then there was that wow the road to.
Speaker 5: Whatever then there was the next fence and hit it into Mister peterson's. Backyard BECAUSE i lived right across the, STREET.
Speaker 1: I, KNOW i want a. Shot who they held that? Was was That John? Clein MAYBE i don't.
Speaker 5: Know he was a.
Speaker 6: ATHLETE i remember watching him play basketball On friday.
Speaker 4: Nights during the Game John clin was In John klein and Also billy. McFadden billy McFadden never tried, hard but he was always, good you know WHAT i? Mean, yeah, Yeah AND i get mad at my, Son LIKE i didn't get.
Speaker 1: MAD i never raised my voice to my. Son but the other DAY i found a little.
Speaker 4: Fucking vape in between the, pillows like a little one, hitter like a weed. Thing And i'm, LIKE i took, it AND i know he's looking for, it SO i wake him up and go, Ahead oh oh, dad it's my. FRIENDS i don't give a. Fuck i've made more mistakes than you love and making your. Life And i'm thinking WHAT i did at, eighteen we used to do at, Eighteen and.
Speaker 1: This fucking kid has a vape between the pell who.
Speaker 4: Cares he's a good, Boy but like you, know your your heart goes like, no, no, no you can't fucking do WHAT i.
Speaker 1: Did you know YOU i haven't seen.
Speaker 5: It you're doing. Forever it's, vape so no good for.
Speaker 3: You but.
Speaker 5: Terrible your love's gonna freeze up one. DAY i just wanted to get him away from. That you know.
Speaker 3: That that pot out there In, California that's What i'm fucking. Lethal, yeah if you can keep him away from, it you want to keep him away from?
Speaker 1: IT i know he.
Speaker 3: Doesn't charlie is still in there with, You, Kenny, charlie and, UH i Want charlie to hear this. Story, so, uh this is In nebraska and a guy in a truck pulls over AT i guess it's a like baseball themed gas. Station, Really, yeah it's called the, shortstop what they called the. Thing and the guy goes into the guesses and as he's walking, in all of a sudden he hears freaking shots being. Fired, oh and so he, goes he goes, down everybody goes, down and it turns out of the guy's.
Speaker 1: Dog what do you? Mean the guy put.
Speaker 3: His gun, down he had a shotgun and put it like down behind the. Seat, again the dog went and started sucking around with the. Gun and so the dog is there shooting people at the freaking gas. Station, yeah he ended. Up he handed up somehow the pooch popped off several shots straight through the passenger side. Door the truck's, passenger who had lingered near the truck while waiting for the, driver watched in bewilderment as the dog opened. Fire one shot sort across the gas station reportedly struck a woman who was waiting at a nearby traffic. Light this all happened In Scott's, Bluff. Nebraska Dog, SO i, MEAN i Think charlie could probably, yeah probably.
Speaker 13: Teach speaking of, that you know WHERE i just got something sent for my friend this.
Speaker 5: Morning in the shot. Group you know where we uh that place.
Speaker 6: Like that in the, Operatory, yeah right right across the street there's.
Speaker 5: That it's The, Standard it's called The.
Speaker 3: Standards, yeah the, Bar Sports, park the.
Speaker 5: Bar it was just a shooting there really this, weekend, yep.
Speaker 3: Because i've gone. There i've gone there and watched a couple Of i've gone and watched The nick games.
Speaker 5: There, yeah really just shooting. There this country is going to The.
Speaker 3: No that's really weird because it's such a young crowd in there. Too for it's so not, gangster, right it's not at.
Speaker 1: All, well they're just a bunch of. TEENS i love how blacks are called.
Speaker 4: Teenagers teens on the. Beach too many teens In Rhode. Island fuck you with the. Teens we know who you're talking. About there's a picture makes me. SICK i can't. Stand, HONESTLY i, KNOW i hate saying, this but thirty years from, THEM.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the?
Speaker 4: Fuck, well, grandkids, now what the fuck are they going to? Do what's happened into this. Country i'm even pissed a little bit Of. Trump i'm even, Like i'm, like come, on press the, gas do something with me, round just let's get.
Speaker 1: IT i hate.
Speaker 4: This we're, talking we're talking just AND i, meanwhile everything's still sky high, prices gas, steak whatever the.
Speaker 1: Fuck you know, What i'm not. Happy i'm not that happy about. It you.
Speaker 5: Know it's FUNNY i have in like the last ten, years probably more than.
Speaker 6: THAT i was just never one to look, over you, know really look at prices too.
Speaker 14: Much NOW i go out to restaurants, crazy And i'm, like.
Speaker 5: It's the amount of money you pay to go out to. Eat it's like it's it's it blows me. AWAY i Had where the fuck WAS?
Speaker 6: I the other DAY i was In New york my grandkids and we had a bul my granddaughter had a bowl of just macaroni with cheese and.
Speaker 1: Butter Test, yeah postal borum.
Speaker 5: Twenty eight, Dollars no fucking, macaronia, jesus twenty eight, DOLLARS.
Speaker 1: I, know twenty.
Speaker 5: Dollars, Yeah i'm, like what the fuck was twenty eight? Dollars, no it's just not a, macaroni not d.
Speaker 1: Nothing it's. BULLSHIT i.
Speaker 4: KNOW i take my kids out months a month ago to have a nice dinner, someplace AND i. GO i always make them guess to. Check you, know what do you think is gonna be the three of? Us and there's no, alcohol.
Speaker 1: Which really polish your build. Up but it's, like how could this be three hundred and seventy? Dollars what the? Fuck what do we? Do break a?
Speaker 4: Window we had a you, know, LIKE i don't know how people are doing, it and you, know everything's, crowded people are going out and spending.
Speaker 1: MONEY i don't. KNOW i just, Uh AND.
Speaker 5: I filled up my gas tank. Yesterday yeah one hundred.
Speaker 3: Dollars, yeah that's, nothing the new gas.
Speaker 1: Tank, yeah you filled that up with one hundred and. Five that's actually.
Speaker 3: Cheap that mine was over one hundred the other.
Speaker 5: Day it Wasn't it wasn't on like rock bottom, empty you know WHAT i.
Speaker 6: MEAN i probably had a gallon or something left, whatever down't, know maybe two.
Speaker 5: Gallons BUT i looked down BECAUSE i only drove that thing two. Times SO i drove it.
Speaker 6: YESTERDAY i want my friend to go look at some a couple of things and.
Speaker 5: And i'm looking at the fucking gas and you, Know i'm, like how could this?
Speaker 6: Be it went for like half a tag two go on like an eighth and he, looks can you look ten point one miles to the?
Speaker 3: Gallon, yeah say that thing's not gonna not the most fuel efficient. VEHICLE i mean it's but even you, know.
Speaker 6: Gases, Again i'm not worry of these guys to complain about, gas you know WHAT i.
Speaker 5: Mean it goes, up it goes. Down we had how many years we have with this fucking Corpse?
Speaker 6: Biden, okay now and now there's a reason for it because we're going and we're in a wall WITH i, went so it's gonna come back.
Speaker 5: Down but, pricing and it always kills.
Speaker 6: Me how as soon as the funking something, happens it's skyrockets up and then it takes it takes a while to come, down.
Speaker 1: You know WHAT i.
Speaker 4: MEAN i, KNOW i, go, LOOK i, go my wife's got. Up i'm driving a car now she's out of. Town and the left tire's. Air AND i go to the gas station and you, know you got to pay for air now unless you to.
Speaker 1: Fifty AND i said to the, Guy i'm not Paying i'm. NOT i, Said i'm not paying for the.
Speaker 4: Air he, goes, WELL i, said Just i'm not paying FOR i just put thirty five dollars of. Gas i'm not paying for the fucking. Air he, goes all, Right i'll turn to love. YOU i love just telling people not paying for, that not doing. It and they go, okay because they know it's. Ridiculous it's two, fifty but it's it's so it's something usually for. Free of course it would come out from the garage and the. Rope you, know you just, Freak, no that's too. Fifty first of, all you gotta put you got to fucking find ten.
Speaker 5: Quarters, NO i know you.
Speaker 3: Can you can take credit, cards damn car.
Speaker 1: Whatever they take credit cards. Now but it's a.
Speaker 4: LOOK i, MEAN i had to link AND i always drove big old, cars and there's never never good gas, miles especially out.
Speaker 1: Here, well WHEN i moved To la ninety, seven it was a.
Speaker 4: Dollar forty five a gallon's it?
Speaker 3: Six?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah AND i remember remember that Little gulf station next, day handy lane right on THE i remember that sign saying twenty nine.
Speaker 1: Cents oh my, God well remember seventy. FIVE i remember.
Speaker 3: Getting WHEN i first started, driving like getting having a five dollar bill and that being, okay, GREAT i can go to the gas. Station, yeah and for five, bucks you're good for the. Week whatever you could put in for five, bucks which is probably.
Speaker 5: Like if you ever had a, FIVE i think you saw.
Speaker 1: That, TWENTIES i, REMEMBER i REMEMBER i had some.
Speaker 3: Fives, NO i had some.
Speaker 4: FIVES i Remember sal giving you one hundred Dollars one. Day the three of us were at your house and we were getting loud of, something and he, said he gave you one. Hundred come, on go take a, walk come some fund someplace, else and we got your, car went whatever the fuck we.
Speaker 1: Did but, like, yeah you, know you Know sal was doing. Great sala Was sal gave me a.
Speaker 4: HUNT i don't it was maybe a fifty was a big face on the.
Speaker 1: Bill wasn't a twenty or Ten Sal.
Speaker 3: Sal had it and he kept it because he didn't give it. AWAY i mean he WAS i remember needing a new glove like junior, year needing a new fucking, glove and he wouldn't buy me a fucking baseball. Glove.
Speaker 14: MAN i, mean you had a fucking nineteen, eighties fucking white Trans bird on the.
Speaker 5: Front.
Speaker 1: Yea and.
Speaker 14: Those, lights had those lights when you were In Higby lane and were stopped on the corner Of higby And away and we're sitting and all of a, sudden a like guns, IT i got fucking flying like a.
Speaker 1: Jet that was. Cool that was.
Speaker 3: A great turbo.
Speaker 4: Turbo that was a Great And lisa had the sting right a Vet oh, Yeah red And tiera right, then oh. FORGET i, mean, LOOK i, look you KNOW i NEVER i love the people in my. Life it's such an.
Speaker 3: Asshole.
Speaker 1: Listen you Know i've told this story on the.
Speaker 4: Show when remember that, chick we called it a whore who lived down the street from my, house all.
Speaker 5: Black, Alright, Sorry, NO i.
Speaker 4: Just wanted to go to her garage shell to get some, pandies that's. All BUT i didn't find. It it was that the handle was. UPSTAIRS i wouldn't let, upstairs BUT i got her alarm clock BECAUSE i wanted something she touched every. Day that's how SICK i.
Speaker 3: Was you were sniffing her alarm.
Speaker 1: Clock, NO i just wanted to have something that she, touched and we called it a.
Speaker 4: Horse she was a nice. Woman she just got. Divorced the husband gave her the.
Speaker 1: House she had a. Daughter she drove a BLACK uh with the triple.
Speaker 4: Elder black elderado red, interior and she would wink and smile as we played stick.
Speaker 1: Bull, yeah we were crazy about, it but we've told that story.
Speaker 3: Before the bad is For kenny. Is my sister bought that car used from like some three hundred pound H so you were probably sniffing more ball bag than you were any part of my sister's. Anatomy.
Speaker 5: Ratchet my, god.
Speaker 1: You know WHAT i?
Speaker 4: Hear you, KNOW i hear all these chicks with The brazilian. Butt The brazilian butt left the bab ls.
Speaker 1: Again it puts a stink in. You how does it PUTIN i don't know we're talking about.
Speaker 6: That don't remember they say they Say kardashian Smells.
Speaker 1: Cardi b The.
Speaker 4: Kardashians RAY j, SAID i remember it came. SMELL i can't get out of my. Mind and you, go, oh that's.
Speaker 1: Horrid think about.
Speaker 5: That how disgusting is?
Speaker 1: HORRIBLE i don't know what what's.
Speaker 5: It's like dead stuff for something?
Speaker 1: That, yeah you know WHAT i, mean IT'S i know it's not.
Speaker 3: Good why don't they shove some air freshener up there while they're doing, that a Little christmas tree put it in The, yeah your kid's got dangling from her asses like it's like you're in a. Cab she's got one of those little.
Speaker 1: Trees, YEAH i want. PINE i want pine this week and next week black, ice.
Speaker 3: Or you're back to, you. HONEY i hope you don't. MIND i just GOTTA i, GOT i, GOT i got a little something for. YOU i just gotta let me just pin this on Your.
Speaker 1: You know it's. FUNNY i always buy black. Ice that's the ONE i. BOUGHT i don't know. Why it's, like makes no, sense but give me black. EYES i like. It Fucking oh.
Speaker 3: God all, RIGHT i had about twenty, stories but WE'RE i.
Speaker 4: CAN'T i can't come out there until you're done with Your your son's. Gone So i'm gonna we gotta push back To.
Speaker 3: August you, think, yeah but But august will be. Fun we'll do, it we'll do, It we'll do it the back half Of. August i'm gonna go To New york beginning Of august for my mother's Ninetieth what is the walk coming to? Twentieth he's, No he's Coming saturday the. Thirtieth and he's.
Speaker 5: Staying is he? Stay?
Speaker 3: Stay stay in eight? Weeks he's working for eight. Weeks, oh very.
Speaker 5: Cool where's it.
Speaker 3: Working he's working up In Palm Beach, Gardens believe it or, not the. Commune it's going to be awful for. HIM i DON'T i was talking to him last night on the.
Speaker 5: Phone in the month it's not that. Awful it's Not it's really not awful at.
Speaker 3: ALL i think it's forty.
Speaker 4: Five forty, Five, yeah it's forty.
Speaker 6: Five BUT i have to tell, YOU i don't know what it is About. Florida it feels like things, are things are.
Speaker 1: Closer you get on the, pay you get, there you.
Speaker 6: Mean, maybe, yeah you, know just. Maybe i'm just happy been so it doesn't.
Speaker 3: Think now there's some times of the day where you don't where it. Gets BUT i don't, KNOW i, mean, no one's here here in the, summer so maybe it's maybe it's bad In february at that that time of, day but it won't be bad In. JULY i don't. Know we'll see what we what.
Speaker 5: We see a baseball thing, again or.
Speaker 3: It's a sports.
Speaker 1: MARKETING i was, texting we texted last. Night, mean it's so. Funny i'm texting you his.
Speaker 4: SON i, was, yeah BECAUSE i, SAID i JUST i said That Jalen. Brunson everybody left every sports cast to work their. Weight was, like what the next thing they're getting With Brunze and it's, Ridiculous And i'm like these mothers dollar. Contract, yeah it's worth one. Million he's totally in.
Speaker 3: Retrospect he's worth every penny and probably.
Speaker 1: Doubles he's a.
Speaker 3: Time it was.
Speaker 4: Risky, yeah but he's a black. Favriste he's got the town wrapped. Around he's a very good he's, respectable good.
Speaker 5: Kid he doesn't get he doesn't get emotional at. All he's usually very. Common he.
Speaker 4: Can't and WHEN i used to go to the games in the, nineties he was the ball boy AND i DIDN'T i don't think about.
Speaker 5: THAT i posted.
Speaker 1: It it was.
Speaker 4: Boy, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah fucking. Great, HEY i remember The. Garden IT'S i don't want it to be In New, york but, god right, now uh, oh FUCKING i Know manhattan is on fire with the with The, knicks there's nothing like The knicks Or rangers. Winning yankees had done it many, times but The knicks And. Rangers it's just a different.
Speaker 3: City seeing where people were people were. Going so people were flying To, cleveland taking a hotel, room going to the game In cleveland and all in it was half the price of just going to The garden and buying a.
Speaker 4: Ticket mike was fifty thousand for two seats on the. Floor, YEAH i saw fifty three. THOUSAND i used to go with the guy who Owns Arnie morton's, steakhouse but he weighed like six hundred pounds and you have to sit with, him AND i felt. Foolish but then we go To morton's after the game and have a big. Steak But i'm, LIKE i want to go to see The, knicks but because he had a flour, seat BUT i don't want to sit with a six hundred pound, guy you, know like it's like.
Speaker 3: A weird how did he fit on one? Seat if he.
Speaker 4: Was he was such a Massive New, yorker the fact that he Owned morton's and he was a, gregarious big loud.
Speaker 1: Guy, maybe but was that his?
Speaker 5: Last, yeah BUT i, SEE i remember you took us there One.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah we went to and you.
Speaker 5: Said it's on. Them, yeah yeah it.
Speaker 1: Was and it was You.
Speaker 5: Chico.
Speaker 3: Yo we were, no we were.
Speaker 4: NO i was working ready to. News so it's got to be nineteen ninety, one you know WHAT i? Mean twenty nine we.
Speaker 6: WENT i remember we went there and we were drinking at the, time twenty four dollars classes of port, wine WHICH i thought was like the sickest Thing i've ever.
Speaker 1: Seen, yeah and then you.
Speaker 5: Said everything's only, all you, know because he wrote some good things about. It.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah it was such a great. Time it was so easy that she.
Speaker 3: Was with you, Anyway so you're gonna you were gonna rob the meal no matter WHAT i, mean.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 4: Know but he would walk in AND i tell, you and he would let's look around a, Restaurant and when we get, home.
Speaker 1: He'd, say easy place to rob rob? It, this how are you gonna rob? It this is one camera because, uh you, know there's like four he cased. It i'm, like how did you do? That we just got a. Sandwich NOW i can rob this. Place he just had a criminal. Mind you.
Speaker 5: Know she used to the money off the off the, bar the bar and have. Aheads.
Speaker 1: Yeah he threw shot glasses across the dance floor. Too he was an, animal used to he used to rob the rob the money off the off the.
Speaker 5: Balls oh my, god he didn't have.
Speaker 1: Money, MAN i looked we we, didn't you. Know it was a tough time and he had some.
Speaker 3: Fun but she though she thought he was a fine upstanding.
Speaker 4: Citizen he took the clothes from the stripper and took him to a. Party he wore like The Alla. La remember that the strippers would bang their ass on The he put a wet sponge or rag from the bar and she plopped her ass. Down she's, like what the fuck is wrong With he was so?
Speaker 1: Bad but, UH i love.
Speaker 4: IT i talked to his Brother robbie a, lot and he loves this show because he hears about his. Brother, yeah what can you? Do no one like, him no one like. Him But i'm Glad herbie said that to. You, HERBIES i like their fathers with this this wisdom they had it's so great you've done the moment in all.
Speaker 3: Systems that is a Good herbie. Line all, right, boys thanks for. Listening, Folks back at you next. Week you got, you, guys