Speaker 1: Oh bed of far Hello and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Cajun Night and today we have one a very special guest. I'm honestly not even sure who referred us to you or you to us, or vice versa. Here we've got told by multiple people that we need to have you on the show. Ladies and gentlemen, members of the Cult. Joe Schaeffer, what's going on? Brother?
Speaker 2: Amen? So much, dude, amazing life. Everything's powerful right now and yeah, just crazy times we live in. So it's good to be on with you. Guys.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, it is wild times right now. So you're give me a little bit more about your background here. I've seen some clips of you. I know that you do a lot as far as dream work and shadow work and things like this, but what is your background in credentials and how'd you get started all this type of work.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, when I was thirteen, I took LSD and had a breakthrough. The first like second it hit me. It was like something clicked and I was.
Speaker 1: Like thirteen, yeah, yeah, brother, whoa yeah.
Speaker 3: All right, hell yah?
Speaker 2: So you know, but yeah, I mean I pushed it like early on I was really trying. I looked at it like a solution, wait, maybe a way to come out of hypnosis. And I found some older people that were willing to, you know, really go for it with me. And I had an incredible life, spent most of it in nature, you know, in the mountains, hiking, and we were doing Parker before Parker was called Parker. We were just figuring out how to face our fear, you know, on psychedelics.
Speaker 3: What part of the country are you from.
Speaker 2: I grew up in Seattle area, so I was just trumping around the woods up in the Pacific Northwest.
Speaker 1: You gave p and w you know, energy. But I didn't want to just say that, you know what I mean where I'm that's.
Speaker 3: How I know.
Speaker 4: That's where I'm from too. And I was like, I feel like I might. I was like, maybe it was my circle of friends that was the ones that referred to you. I'm pretty positive because I was like, yeah, I'm from Oregon, so I grew up.
Speaker 5: I grew up underneath the mount hood.
Speaker 2: Oh cool, Yeah, I love Oregon too. I lived in Applegate outside in Jacksonville, growing gonje up in the mountains for a while too, and I lived in Bend, Oregon for many years. I ran a construction company out there. But yeah, man, I mean I had an amazing childhood. You know. My sister's boyfriend woke me up when I was twelve years old two in the morning and said, I'm going to teach you how to drink and so, like, you know, it's a pretty intense sort of thing. And if I ever find that dude, I'll probably beat his ass just for the hell of it. But yea, at the same time, that's that's the way the world is. There's people like that, you know. And my parents didn't know that by leaving me with my sister that they were just opening me up to everything. Right, she was seventeen, I was twelve, and boom, I'm just like, by thirteen years old, I'm selling LSD to like thirty year old gangsters and Tacoma and like downtown Seattle, like hardcore like crips and bloods and Mexican gangs. And I was getting picked up in junior high by like like twenty five year old Latino gangsters and like a hoop tie and just like drinking, smoking, taking mushrooms LSD like daily. You know, I was really smart, so I could I could cheat and get through school somehow, like I knew how to tweak the system. But at sixteen years old, I met a shaman and he got me like sober and celibate and like really wanted into like a much deeper version of discovering perception, you know, so like he was super powerful.
Speaker 3: You were sixteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so from the time you were thirteen to the time you were sixteen, that was a hard three years.
Speaker 3: And just to backtrack a bit here, who was your plug?
Speaker 1: As far as the LSD was concerned, Most thirteen year olds do not have access to pure acid. I mean yeah, but if you do, it might be like for your own use, you're not going to be like a plug.
Speaker 3: So were you You weren't making it yourself?
Speaker 2: No, I just was able. I knew people that were you know, had vials and sheets, and it was just I was just hanging out with an older crowd. Man. I just I was I got hurt. I got beat up. People didn't want little kid around hanging out with all these at these parties. But I had people that were like, no, dude, he's cool. And it was just this whole like thing, like you know, it was. It wasn't an uh, it was my nervous system was very dysregulated. I was always constantly on the edge. But at the same time, I, you know, on some level, I wouldn't change it at all. Like it kind of pulled me out of hypnosis at a young age, and I could see through a lot of the bullshit early on because of it. I hung out with release I kick people, functional schizophrenics, I should say, there you go, you know, yeah, just like really dynamic, intense people that you know, and I helped people. I would I would babysit schizophrenic people and keep them out of jail or prison, and they would keep me entertained. And that was like this unspoken fucking deal that I knew how to get through each night without getting arrested. I just had that intuition to me. And I was really into the like the more spiritual side of the medicine rather than the like party side of it. And I was really good at saying no to like cocaine, and like, I was just really good at understanding what was going to work and what was going to just destroy us, you know, And like so I just had that discernment at a young age, and I just was. But but at sixteen, you know, to walk away from all of it and go really into the woods and just train with this dude. It balanced the fact that I partied so hard so early and like reset my system.
Speaker 1: So this shaman that you met at sixteen, tell us about how did you meet him? Where did he come from? Is he still a part of your life today? What's the story here?
Speaker 2: I knew about him my whole life almost he was around. He was not much older than me, like four years older. Everybody was always like, what's up with that dude? Like he's not even human, Like there's something different about him. He was a pro skater at one point and was doing the most insane, reckless shit I've ever seen on a skateboard, and he was always injured, but he could heal himself like quickly, like in a tenth of the time that it should take. He was just really badass as far as like fearlessness. So the park horseshit that he taught us in the woods was like next level. I've still yet to ever see anybody do what he did. And we were doing it on mushrooms. We were doing it, you know, like in a way that was really a dynamic. So you know, he just was a self taught sort of crazy person that ended up with delusions of grandeur and so I had to get away from him. But for a long time, I thought I found the most you know, powerful dude that existed, and I was pretty high on that.
Speaker 1: And you know, it's a very enigmatic personality, had the whole I don't want to say savior complex, but almost like he was untouchable and could do no wrong and could never be hurt.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've heard, we've heard of cult leaders are very similar.
Speaker 6: Sounds like a cult leader, Yeah, yeah, no time it Yeah yeah, And I mean he, you know, probably to this day, still thinks that it's that's how this place operates.
Speaker 2: If you come out of victimhood enough, it's going to try to the program is going to try to convince you that you're special and that you're a of others than your your neo you're the one, you know. So it's just it's crazy to watch. And I know a lot of really powerful men that have fallen susceptible to that program.
Speaker 4: Yeah wow, wow, And how did you how did you get to where you are now? Because I was watching some of your I was just kind of going through some of the clips that you had, just kind of touching base and stuff, and how did you get into this line of work that you're in now, and like how did you become a part of any of this stuff? And shifting from that kind of intense childhood into meeting this shaman type guy and then getting away from that person and kind of finding yourself and still believing, like and still seeing through the veil pretty much totally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know so, I mean when I met that shaman at sixteen, the whole base of of what we were learning was based on Carlos Costanedo books, and so we were reading those books and kind of, you know, like to the point that it was like an obsession. We were really invested in understanding them. And they're really powerful. Whether they're made up or not. You know, I don't believe they are. I went on to train with many shamans throughout my life, and many the real ones have told me that Carlos and Don Juan and all those people involved in those books are the real deal and that they really did exist. But those books are enough you don't even need a teacher. If you understand how potent those books are. And so I was constantly going and trying to find teachers that could that could handle the questions that I had based on those books. And there's also some female authors named Taysha Avalar and Florida on her Crow. There's a lot of hate on them, like a lot of bullshit and lies. And I can debate anybody and kind of expose them for not doing the research, because people don't. They just jump on bandwagons and they attack things that they don't understand. But I'm not saying Carlos was a perfect human. But people try to say that he made everything up, but it's not possible. It's a whole system of knowledge that he shared with the world. It's been ancient and many people I know are very much associated.
Speaker 3: So that was my next question.
Speaker 1: So I looked him up just now, and I was unfamiliar with the name whenever you first brought him up. And from what I could sell in the nineteen sixties, he basically got a collection of books. He released a series talking about diving into shamanism, and I mean, even if that's true, and he was going off of more ancient sources, right, and I don't know. You tell me. Is he the type of person that says he like caught a download, wrote it down and here it is. Or is he the type of person that did a lot of research into the ancient shamanic practices and he was trying to write that down in a more modern way. In the nineteen sixties, he was given.
Speaker 2: A research grant to go out and learn about peyote, and he encountered. He asked his friend to find him a real shaman. And then when he finally was introduced to that shaman, that shaman pulled him out of anthropology and pulled him into an actual apprenticeship. Gotcha, So he came out of being the student and he became a practitioner of a very powerful system of knowledge that exists to this day. But it's so powerful and it sounds so crazy and outlandish that people assume it's fiction, but it's not. And so it's just a matter of reading the books understanding. You know, I think Carlos was a trickster. So there's things in those books that aren't necessarily accurate because he's fucking with us to see if we can tell the difference between deception and reality. But that's just the kind of dude he was. He lost his ego. He was super liberated and was just like super amazing. And all of the students of his that are truly sat with him for a period of time are really powerful. And then Don Juan, his teacher, taught many other students that I'm directly training with to this day that are just on such another worldly you know, I'm open to the idea they're all cia MK.
Speaker 1: Ultras who knows.
Speaker 2: I don't know, like super soldiers and shit like who knows, but they're all so powerful and I'm powerful, so I know these people are way more powerful than I am. So whatever training they got, it's legit, and we really are. It really is simple. If you can stay in silence, you don't need any drugs. You can just stop your thoughts. This world that we think is physical, it just goes away, and there's other dimensions that just present themselves and you can go from one layer to the onion into other layers and other layers, but you'll have to not talk to yourself at all. You have to be fucking focused through gazing. So like once the fractals separate and everything starts moving, you stay so tranced out on watching it move that you can't possibly entertain thoughts, and you move into totality of your feeling, and then you know, you learn to handle the intensity for longer periods of time, over decades, and eventually in our elder years, we'll be able to enter and traverse these other layers completely as long as we don't lose our marvels. That's the danger.
Speaker 1: So we're talking doing this without any type of for lack of better words, illicit substance, darking, completely sober, and we are talking about deep deep meditation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he doesn't.
Speaker 4: You don't partake in any drugs any longer, at least that's what I think I got from your Instagram.
Speaker 2: Correct, I mean, no, that's not true. I do both, Like I take long periods of time without anything, but I'm also like really like the Songomos in South Africa, the way they train their perception is alcohol on cannabis and large amounts, and you dance and dance and dance and dance, and you keep combibing, and you move beyond the substance. You become capable of handling any amount because you're not caught in the physical and that's one of their ways they train you. And then alcohol is like a truth serum, you know, so like if you can learn to handle it. I'm not suggest seen other people do this. In fact, my teacher told me don't tell people what you do because they'll think they can do it.
Speaker 5: So I'm not planning on doing this.
Speaker 2: But like, once you understand the power of mushrooms, alcohol, cannabis, you know, I think LSD is dangerous because it's just it's just Fritz is your system. It's not natural. But I think I think things that are more I don't know. I just each to their own, you know. But I don't work with MDMA or cocaine. Those ones are really hard on the memory system. Sure, and so toll TeX's are really focused on memory as a means to reclaim your youth. But yeah, I dabble and then I get out and I take long breaks. I get higher when i'm sober than i am when i'm partying hard, wow, because I've already unlocked the secret of the perception. And in a way, when I'm partying, it's more like as a way to a void the intensity of sobriety because I go too far in my dream time. I can't handle the intensity. It feels like I'm falling off a cliff all the time in my dreams. So like I'm kind of in a I'm kind of in a tricky situation. I don't know what to do.
Speaker 1: Okay, So how do you feel about DMT, Because as we're talking about the dream satan, we're talking about the substances that you do kind of dabble in.
Speaker 3: What is your take on d MT.
Speaker 2: I didn't like the flavor or the taste, like I just kind of like hit it, and some my body kind of rejected it.
Speaker 3: So interesting.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed the feeling for a moment, but I didn't. I didn't blast off. But I'm not opposed to it. I think Peyote is going to be my my one, you know, like I'm really looking forward to that one, and but I feel like there might be a time and a place for d MT just because of how profound. But I think Buffo probably, like if I can get your direct frog stuff, I think that's where I'll go.
Speaker 1: But I say, ayahuasca and buffo that seems to be the big things that people are all about these days. We had one of our cult members just going to ayahuasca retreat I don't think I've ever met somebody who went on one of those retreats that had a negative earth. I don't want to say that, because even still, some of the people that I know that went on and had a relatively negative experience came out better for it at the other side of it, because it was more or less forcing them to look into the mirror at the uglier parts of who they once were. A lot of my buddies that came back from war with PTSD. Raven Lee and I are both Marine Corps veterans, and we know a lot of people with different types of PTSD. Some of it's combat related, some of it's experience related to all levels and colors and types. Here a lot of people use these ayahuasca and Buffo retreats and these these shamanistic walks for like a week at a time as a way to try to help combat the PTSD. The majority of the people that I know that went on these retreats came back, I don't want to say fully healed, but they seemed a lot more at peace and ready to like move on and grow to the next step of their lives. There is a small portion of people that had relatively negative experiences, and it was more or less these substances forced them to relook at the negative parts of why they have the PTSD and re examine and reexperience a lot of it. However, a week or two a month after the retreats, they finally were able to like put the piece together and realize, oh, this is what I'm supposed to do now, Like this is how I'm supposed to go through that, and it is. I don't think I've ever met somebody who didn't recommend. If somebody is trying to deal with some sort of an internal trauma, these retreats apparently are the way.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I went to a long time ago.
Speaker 4: I went with some friends of mine to California, and I sat with Shaman's there and I watched all the people experience different types of trips and stuff, and they were experiencing different things and we kind of sat and talked, and they told me at the time, they were like, there's just you're just not in a position where you should be doing this, like mentally and spiritually, and that this would not be a positive for you. And I've never actually done it because I've when I sat with them, they were they were very insistent that this is not something that like I just have a tough time, Like I can't even meditate. I'm terrible meditation because I can't sit in the silence. It drives me crazy. I don't know how to like shut my brain off. I've taken tons of different spiritual things, like throughout Oregon and Washington, and I enjoy being around it, and I love watching other people do it. I just can't seem to let go of I guess the physical and move on to the next step. It's it's like I'm stuck when I watch everyone else do it, and I'm like, well, I mean that's really cool, but I don't know how to get past that point for myself.
Speaker 2: Well, well that's why. Like so in the books, Carlos Constanta was only one of many other apprentices, and he was his assemblage point, or his perceptual mechanism was very fixed and it couldn't move very easily. And so Don Juan he didn't He didn't do this with every apprentice of his, but he did it with Carlos. He gave him a lot of fucking powerful medicine because he was not able to get silent, and so he forced him. You know, the medicine will force you if you take enough in the right kind. It'll force you to use your senses in a way that takes you out of the mind into your body. But it's dangerous, and so it's good that they didn't try to push you if you weren't ready, And that's a good indication that there are safe shaman's out there that are paying attention because timing is everything and you don't need to you know, like your your purpose may not be to traverse perception like mine. It may be to like be just a calm, capable functional mentor to people that need common sense and practical advice, like each of us has a different gift. But we are going to face the intensity of perception when we die. And that's why there might be a massive resistance within you is because it represents death. So it might be like a you know, like it's just.
Speaker 4: To to it just you're so, I'm terrified of death. Actually, yeah, see, very terrified of it. I've had a few near death experiences and they've altered Actually the one I think honestly physically altered my mental state as well, and like chemically all altered me. And it's definitely been a very long hard road for I would say almost eight years now trying to deal with the I didn't I survived it, but mentally it's like something triggered in my brain that hasn't been able to go back, and I you know, it's one of those things of.
Speaker 5: Trying to find a way through it has been very challenging.
Speaker 2: So yeah, well, well, I mean I do free consoles. We can talk and I can I can offer some simple solutions that will eventually help. Yeah, your nervous system is just very disregulated because of the right the PTSD, and they're there, you know there there's an emotional root cause issue that occurs with every single person because this isn't actually a physical place, so everything's energetic, everything has a subconscious core, and once you understand where it's all coming from, then you can actually you know, you understand how to work with it. But it can take time. And so you're not doing anything wrong, You're just in the process of discovering, you know, what's possible.
Speaker 1: Heard that so your guy Carlos that you were really trying to dive into all these books you mentioned a couple of names. Also, have you in your line of work have you looked into more ancient sources at the source themselves rather than getting a more modern interpretation of the ancient sources.
Speaker 2: I mean, I found powerful shamans to train with that didn't write their knowledge down, but were it was an oral tradition and I really wicked, powerful energetic beings that you know taught me for many years. And so I've validated a lot of this stuff through by by interacting with so many different people all over the world. I don't put a lot of attention into research the way other people do. I trust myself to to prioritize things. But you know, Credo Mutois, who David I trained with or learned from, was my teacher's close companion. They lived, they spent time in South Africa together, and my elder was on the news in South Africa with Creto talking about Southernandia the plant medicine that they were using out there for to try to treat HIV and AIDS.
Speaker 3: But did they have any success with that?
Speaker 2: Well? No, because the whole germ theory thing is bullshit, right. Everything everything I've been told about how things work. It's all emotional, root cause based, and so then they convince you that if your your immune system is at a certain point, then they try to tell like I had a friend be told that he had a HIV in a hospital because they didn't they don't know what the fuck they're measuring. He didn't have that at all. It all has to do with PC hard tests, which got exposed in COVID. It's all bullshit. Everything we've been told is just all syops. We are not germs are not what we are told at all. It has to do with your power and so with you. It has nothing to do with anything outside of you. There might be.
Speaker 4: Evolution that that has heard about this. I have a friend that went really hard into this. Actually that there's an entire book in like multiple books showing that pretty much anything that's an element or something that's going on with you can we trace back into your root cause of like it's internal. Like if you're having like say you have a you know, severe stomach ache and you're not having sleep and you're having all of these symptoms that could potentially be something even worse, it's actually due to you know, you're you're pretty much your flatter fights kicked in. You're having a dysregularity of corsol and things like that.
Speaker 5: Is that kind of what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so our nervous system, what if it's not regulated and if you're I'm not saying that we don't get sick, but if you're in the presence of someone that's detoxing and it has mucus coming out their nose and they're all this shit's happening, and your body also needs to detox, and the fact you're in resonance next to them, it's going to make your body be like, oh, yeah, I need I need to purge this stuff as well. So it looks like there's a virus spreading. But detoxine is good for us. We need to detox our bodies. That's important when you are young, like a little baby, or when you're old. Detox scene is dangerous. It can kill you if you don't know how to navigate the detox right. Like people tell you to eat like crackers and drink seven up because the salt and the sugar. But if you were to just take electrolytes, you know, then you wouldn't be poisoning yourself with seven up and saltines because those are bound, like everything's poisoned in this place.
Speaker 4: Right, So sorry, do you do you do you have like a specific kind of way that you eat, or like certain herbs that you take or kind of things like that, like follow herbology.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't get sick because I'm carnivore. Oh right, so no, right, Like no, there's there's no reason to detox because I'm constantly detoxing. Like when you're in carnivore diet, it's an elimination diet. It's just simple. You're just only taking the best fuel that is available and putting it in your system. So beef, lamb eggs, water, salt.
Speaker 3: How long you've been doing carnivore?
Speaker 2: Almost two years?
Speaker 1: Helly two years consecutively. And I mean I'm sure you might every now and then occasionally have like a piece of cake or something like the rare occasion.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't really, so yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't. I'll drink red wine though, and that slows the whole detox down. You know, I'll have tequila, but it doesn't cause me to gain like weight, where like if I eat like dairy other than butter, like I'll start to gain extra fat, like it's really sensitive. So I just I don't think we're meant to have to work out in order to stay in shape. And I think if there's a diet that keeps you in shape without having to do extra effort, that makes more sense, Like it wouldn't. It's more natural, and that's I think. We just for hundreds of thousands of years, we were nomadic and we were living off of large game and berries. So I'll eat some berries as well to slow the detox down because berries have oxalates or oxalate acids. When you get on carnivore diet, your body purges a lot of stuff that it's accumulated in your bones, and then you start to have much more energy. I tried. I've tried everything, just living off fruit. I've tried living off you know, all different kinds of like extreme diets. This one is like super simple because you can't overeat steak. Once you're done eating steak, it's not like you can, so I don't experience inflammation or the feeling of being full. I just feel energized.
Speaker 4: I did it for like three four months, four months.
Speaker 5: I think I made it. The purge was rough.
Speaker 4: I'll say that the first month and a half two months, I definitely felt terrible. But I also I didn't drink coffee actually for about a decade, and I just started real drinking like this last year. But I have always said when I got off of coffee in the first like three years or three months, once I got through that, then I had way more energy than I ever did drinking coffee. And I felt the same way once I was on connover. The only reason I couldn't continue is because of finances, and it's it's hard when you have multiple people to pay for and stuff, and so I really enjoyed it though once I.
Speaker 5: Actually got through, I felt so much better.
Speaker 4: One of my good friends actually, she has been doing it for probably two or three years now and she is in fantastic shape. I don't think she ever gets sick, like she feels amazing. She looks amazing. So I mean, I personally think there's a lot of benefits to it.
Speaker 2: It works. I have a friend that had full organ failure, like he was dying and he was on mushrooms and something pinned him down to the ground and said, you can only eat beef for Lamb. Yeah, no, he'd never heard about this carnivore diet. He was just on mushrooms and had a voice come in and tell him what to do, and like he's so alive and so healthy and has like reversed all of his It's an amazing story and it really actually was what inspired me, you know. But it's actually easier for him to be carnivore than it is for me because he doesn't have a choice.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 4: It's hard when it when you try to detox off of like specific stuff like down here we got Keen cakes or Marty grass season, and those are tough to give up. Man.
Speaker 5: I'll say that it's uh. I enjoy though.
Speaker 4: I enjoy growing my own food, uh in the sense of like a garden.
Speaker 5: So I did.
Speaker 4: I did implement things that I was able to grow, but not a ton of it. But it's still I when I juice, because I actually like to juice a lot too, and that helps when you start to juice in detox, at least for me, my body within him.
Speaker 5: With two three weeks, I feel like a brand new person.
Speaker 4: So I think there's a lot to it when it comes to the gut, brain health, and also your nervous system plays such a heavy part in how you function as a person. And what drew me to actually reaching out to you is because of the dream. And we were talking about dreams the other day, and then I saw some of your stuff about dreams. And Jacob doesn't actually hardly ever dream. He dreams like once a year pretty much, whereas I dream consistently, very vivid dreams. And so I was curious to see about kind of the information that you have about dreams and kind of go into the different types of energy, and I did it here one of your things. You were talking about sexual energy and dream energy, how they're interconnected, and I was curious about, you know, if you could tell us more about all those things too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you know, how you were conceived is actually a real factor as to like how your energetic blueprint was established. So I have a friend that was conceived when both parents were on LSD, and so he has a lot of energy, but it's not been necessarily helpful. He's got him landed in jail and prison, and it's been a tough life having extra energy. Right, So some people have to be celibate at certain points in their life if they're going to train shamanically, because if you want to learn how to do a particular type of dreaming, you want to build that energy up and save it and learn how to apply it, you know, to being able to catch yourself as you're drifting off to sleep, but stay conscious. So I remember falling asleep to watching like football when I was a kid, and I'd be like partially in a dream, but I'm still listening to the game. That in between space is a really sweet spot. And there's a way to learn how to hang out in that in between space without going all the way to sleep or without coming back awake. So that's what I do.
Speaker 5: I know how to be in that spot pretty well.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 5: I'm there's like a good i'd say, like.
Speaker 4: A fifteen thirty minute window where I'm in that in between and I kind of just hang out there, and sometimes I I like decide what kind of dream I'm going to have, and I like to try to This.
Speaker 5: Makes me, you know, it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Rest the pillow. And I got a solid sixty seconds before I am in a coma. I don't know what a thirty minute you have to like make your mind up for thirty minutes before you go to sleep.
Speaker 4: No, I'm wandering around, so like there's sometimes where I almost feel like it's a walk about, Like I'm like wandering in my dream and I'm kind of just exploring whatever's coming up to me. And sometimes it can be really dark and I don't want to be in that space anymore, But then I end up falling like deeper into sleep. And sometimes I'll remember what I'm dreaming, other times I won't. Most of the time I do. Or there's other times where I'm just like hanging out with people and kind of just seeing other people seeing different I would say, different worlds.
Speaker 5: Honestly, it's it's not this physical plane and.
Speaker 4: It's a weird like place to be because it's kind of like this cool place to hang out. But I didn't know if that was like a real thing that other people did. Honestly, I thought that was just a weird thing that I did.
Speaker 2: Oh no, you're you're stuck. I mean you can learn to stay there and actually form, you know, connections with interdimensional beings and other worlds, and it's a whole place to to to play around. All kinds of visions can come through uh yeah, so like but for told text for the Costanta books, what you want to do is realize you're in a like when you all go all the way asleep, like like where you're boom, you're sleep sleep. You want to become conscious in your dream and realize that it's a dream, because when you're dreaming, you think it's just normal life, and you're responding to the dream as if like you're in this in this dream that you and I are in right now.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm. I actually do that.
Speaker 4: I know I'm in I'm know I dream and I know I'm in a dream, and I wake up and I'm like, okay, well I'm dreaming, so I guess.
Speaker 5: You know, But I don't know what to do with that though.
Speaker 2: Well in the books they say the first thing is to look at your hands, okay, and then look around and try to keep the memory of that, try to keep the dream intact, because more than likely the dreams going to shape shift into a totally different scene within seconds. But if you can pay attention to the scissors on the table, and then you know the shades of the window, and then the bookshelf and then the light switch, and just keep jumping around, you can keep yourself from moving into the next dream, and that's gaining control over your perception.
Speaker 4: Okay, So do you when you're meeting people in that sweet spot, like interdimensional people and you're having visions, do you feel like do you accept the visions are real or do you think that they're a construct of your mind? Or like, how do you tell the difference between what is real and what is something that you're just making up with your own thoughts?
Speaker 3: Good question.
Speaker 2: You're interacting with non ordinary interdimensional energies and beings that are trying to trick you. Okay, so it's both you're being fucked with, You're being tricked, it's an illusion that's being projected into your field, and yet you're actually interacting with real creatures that are doing that to test you. Okay, So your subconscious material is being used whatever your focus is during your day, Like if you're super stressed out all the time and in a soap opera mindset, then your dreams are going to represent that. Or maybe you have unresolved trauma from high school and you constantly dream about high school?
Speaker 4: What did you dream of, like reincarnation, Like you dream yourself in another past that feels so real.
Speaker 5: That you believe at one point you were that person.
Speaker 2: That's real. It's called parallel lives, so they're actually happening simultaneously. They're not past lives. They're happening now. There is no past, there is no future. Everything is parallel, but we are in a linear construct where it seems like everything is you know, before and after, but it's all happening on an equal energetic plane.
Speaker 1: To what level, Like, are you saying that yesterday yesterday is in past? You're saying that yesterday is still happening right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, goa is still happening right So your ability to retrocausal heal things is your ability to time travel back into yesterday. If you can place your attention on yesterday, then you can re experience it, and therefore you can go back into your childhood and remember being in the womb. And this is how you become powerful. Is it the reclaim your energetic essence from every single event that's ever happened?
Speaker 5: End mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Do you believe in the there's a theory that I do birth work, and I've been a doula for a long time, and I did a long read big Retreat in Brighton Bush. I don't know if you've ever been there before. Yeah, So I love that place, and so I went there for my duela training for with actually a woman that studies out of Seattle. And one of the concepts that we talked about was the birth trauma of being born and that we carry.
Speaker 5: Residual trauma with us from birth.
Speaker 4: And there's been a lot of conversation about when we as we age, we could try to go back to that moment and kind of reverse that kind of trauma through using dreams or different types of meditation and stuff, because whatever did have happened during that time, you know a lot of people had four set bursts and scenes like that when we were young, like I was a forcet baby too, Jacob was, and that that kind of trauma to our young body is left an imprint within us. And so are you kind of like, are you saying that we could go all the way back to conception and kind of rework how all of this trans like sell by cell made us who we are now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everything that's ever happened is affecting us right now, right our blueprint. The first thing that happened to you is going to like reverberate throughout the rest of your life unless you learn how to do what we call a race personal history.
Speaker 1: And the only way to do that, he said, a raised personal history, a race like an eraser a RaSE.
Speaker 3: Okay, erase personal history got you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So like what the recapitulation is what I teach people how to do. It's a way of breathing your essence in the filaments you left in that moment. You left this part of your energetic luminous energy, your your light. You left your light in that scene, and then you took on energy that wasn't meant for you to take on. So you inhale the luminosity that you left, and you exhale the energy that wasn't yours, and it's just like it's not personal, it's just your You're just giving back what somebody else. You know, you just it's just like cleaning house. We aren't taught to do this because there's forces that are higher on the food chain that want us to be scattered and fragmented. So, especially with sexual partners, if we don't like really clean house after we exit a relationship, then we're like still like bonded to them. In a way that isn't helpful. So how do we like really really fix that, Like it's it takes real work, and often it happens through some sort of difficult divorce or whatever, like the story in which it actually happens, But there's a way to do it more in a more balanced way. For me, it's more like the cult, all the cults that I was in. That's where all the energies trapped for me, because I trained with such powerful sorcerers and shamans that there was a lot of bonding that happens, and it's hard to like free yourself from that bond. So boundaries, we don't have healthy boundaries. We don't know about energy, we don't understand what it takes. But dreaming is sort of a reference once you understand how to use your attention and awareness in the realm of whether it's night dreaming or day dreaming. Like I'm more gifted at learning how to have psychedelic experiences during the day while I'm awake right, Like, I really see the world differently than most people. I'll like flash my eyes while I'm walking down the streets of New York or La. I'm like just seeing the whole world just fucking vibrate because of the way I weak my perception. So like meditating in the presence of large bodies of people is amazing, or I also can do it in nature alone without anyone there for a long periods of time. And so the place, this place is psychedelic, the creator is psychedelic. We just have to like realize that and not let our blueprint of what created our trauma bond hijack the rest of our time. So you go back and you scoop that energy up that you left, but especially the being in the womb. Circumcision, you know, is where the first trauma really happens for men. Typically if they were circumcised, the body like passes out in pain. They don't drug you.
Speaker 5: You know, it's pretty pretty traumatizing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So just to circle back, you say, some of the cults that you were a part of give us a rundown on this, because I feel like a lot of people when they hear that, they're going to have immediate negative connotations, right, because we hear of so many cults where things go horribly wrong, and these mass suicide cults and all these types of things. You were actively and you knew that it was a cult when you were getting involved with it, or you found out later, and that's what kind of led to some of the trauma. And you say that there's been multiple You've been a part of break this down for Uce.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I, you know, I didn't know and also didn't know at the same time. Like I knew that it was preceded as a cult. I sensed it as a cult, but I also knew that I needed to be there because a lot of cult leaders are powerful, they have gifts, they're unique, They you know, can teach you things that are can be really beneficial. And so like I like knew I was going in there to get what I needed, and I was okay with it. I was okay that people would precede me as a follower or whatever, because I was in the presence of people that were really you know, showing me not only how to use lucid dreaming and that advantageous ways to gain knowledge, but also they're showing me how not to be. They're showing me their their shadows side. And I was listening to a higher guidance that told me to go in there and to hang out there, and so I'm really good at breaking colts up. I go in as a student, and then I gain everyone's trust, and then I start pulling everyone out as I exit. So I'm not afraid to like do that even to this day. So there's lots of cults that exist. There's lots of tendencies for things to turn culty, even if they don't start off culty.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So I've just had a lot of experience with powerful sorcerers, shamans, medicine women, medicine men, you know, psychics, and everyone has holes in their consciousness. Everyone. Anyone that claims that they don't, you know, is insane and full of shit, and you should run away because they are lying to themselves, you know, they're claiming to be ascended masters or whatever. It's all bullshit.
Speaker 3: I know a few of those. There very interesting human beings. I'll say.
Speaker 2: The least they.
Speaker 1: Hold themselves, they hold their own opinion in a very high regard. And now I'll be as that's as polite as I could put it. But yeah, so all right, So.
Speaker 3: In your opinion, every cult is a negative and inherently negative thing.
Speaker 2: I mean, so the Toltecs look at everything that's happening as a teaching and so like the most powerful tyrants, the people that are controlling worlds or realities are a necessary ingredient for a warrior to develop. Okay, so nothing is negative. It's all serving as a means for you to navigate an obstacle course. And that obstacle course couldn't possibly be powerful without tyrants or deceivers. So rather than be at odds with what's going on in the world, you start to accept it as just an obstacle course, and you stop trying to save people or wake them up. You just realize that it has to do with you and you alone. And then if you were to unbind yourself from the storyline, then you're giving energetic permission for other people to do the same. And that's where the hundredth monkey thing kicks in. I'm not saying that you shouldn't bring attention or bring people, provide information to people about what's actually happening in the world, but if you're attached to the outcome, you're going to feel a lot of You're going to experience a lot of suffering. If you're liberated and not attached to the outcome of the collective, then you're you know, you become insulated, you create your own reality, and you find a way to navigate what's coming. And that's I think what we each person needs to be able to do is just becomes so ecstatically in love with their existence that they realize that the fact that we exist is a miracle and everything is extra and you become so thankful to be alive that you're not like trying to fix or control anything at all. You just find a way to be adaptable based on what they throw at us.
Speaker 1: Right, So, I've heard you say the term toll techs a few times here. Now forgive my ignorance here, but whenever I hear the term toll tech, I'm thinking of the pre Aztec tribe that ruled over Mexico up until, like you know, oney eleven hundred a d. They had no system of writing that, or at least none that we know of anyway. So is that what you mean when you say tull tech or is this another term that it might be a part of, like a spirituality walk that I wasn't familiar with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's it's changed, and now it means someone that that discovered the secret of perception, in the way that the lineage presents it. But yeah, at one point, at one point, tultec meant you know that you were born of a blood lion, that was, you know, of a particular history. But German Men and Chinese men and different women from different ancestry lines have become Toltecs through the practice of tull Tech dreaming. So once you you know, the toll techs are considered the scientists of energy.
Speaker 3: Got you.
Speaker 2: They're considered the learned ones, and that they discovered, you know, with the use of plant medicine, they unlock the secrets of perception. They're very daring. But then they found out that the use of plant medicine is potentially detrimental to your energy body. So they found ways to reach those altered states without having to take any medicine at all. And that's what I teach in my workshops and my classes and in my mentoring. It's like, if you're willing to go slow and steady, you know, then you're more likely to be able to handle the electricity that's going to, you know, come in. So we want to be aware of the nervous system and go about this in a practical way. Otherwise, because I've seen a lot of people get really ungrounded, and we have to be grounded in order to of the intensity of what's available.
Speaker 4: Okay, I have I always writing down notes about questions. I have a couple different questions, but I wanted to ask I wanted to start with daydreaming. I wanted to talk about that because like, I'm one of those people that I consistently am like lost in my own narrative of thoughts and just like worlds that I'm creating and these like all these different things. Do you believe that that's the negative thing that you should try to be more grounded in your thought patterns, or like, is it a positive thing to have an open and active imagination where you're dreaming all that, like you're daydreaming all of these things, Or like how do you harness your energy to slow down.
Speaker 5: Those thoughts into a more productive way?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh well it's both again, So we want to be able to have that more that imagination that goes into all these other ways of perceiving. So we call it dreaming awake and flow into Donner Groul wrote a book called Being in Dreaming, and she said that you know, learning to live in height and awareness is the ultimate audacity. And so there is a way to like for me, I don't have to take acid or mushrooms in order to go have those experiences of being deeply connected to my environment, like that flow state, that prosychedelic attention comes in and I get to take long walks where everything is super psychedelic the whole time. And so you want to keep that capacity for dreaming, for being a dreamer, but you want to figure out how to get it in a way that it's not based on some sort of like mind high mind, Like you want to get it focused, apply it more to what really is energizing you rather than what is draining you. Once once you understand the difference, then you know, like, oh yeah, you know that doesn't always work out when I just take off and I'm out of my body and I'm checked out and I'm avoiding my responsibilities because I'm I'm I'm out there. But when you bring it in and you use that same energy, So like I was giving a I was a project manager for a construction company, and I was giving a presentation in a conference room, and all of a sudden, my perception moved and everything became psychedelic and luminous, and I had enough training to be able to continue with the presentation while having this like profound moment.
Speaker 1: That's like the worst possible time frame to start having a psycho.
Speaker 2: And yet it was perfect because I was because I survived it and I pulled it off. I realized how capable I am that I don't have to like I can be both. You know, I became multifaceted that day, and it freed me from the fear of having a normal job. I realized, you know, I can learn to live in a psychedelic state even with a shitty job. And that's the whole point of the toll tech work is that you don't run from the matrix. You actually you get really strong and then you go test yourself in the world by seeing what what you're capable of handling. Now that you're no longer offended by the the typical sort of energy harvesting that most people are inside of, you just observe it it and so like, you know, being in construction management as a shamanic practitioner was perfect. It taught me everything I needed to know. And I but if I was you know, had tried to convince people or change them or talk to them about these strange ideas, I would have been fired. Like it's not like you present your true self. You have to go in there on a show and just like make everyone assume that you're just like them. Otherwise they won't feel the trust. They won't trust you to be able to run the job because they'll think you're some spiritual freak. So it's like you have to like know your environment and work with the psyche of the people.
Speaker 5: How do you feel about deja vu? Like, what do you what is deja vu?
Speaker 4: Because I have it so profoundly that there are times when I have dream and instant it's not like it's sometimes I've dreamed it a year, two years prior to this exact day time and what I'm experiencing. And then I've walked both paths, so like I've seen if I take to the right, these things are gonna happen. If I make these decisions. If I go to the left, these things will happen. And then in that moment, it's like in an out of body experience, like I get it almost feels like somebody dumps a bucket of cold water on me and I realize I like dead stop, and it's like, Okay, I've been here, I've experienced this. I can see which one I need to not go down. But I've never really talked to other people that I've experienced it, because it sounds like I'm a crazy person, but it happens to me. It's happened to me my whole life. But it happens to me quite often, and it's it's almost kind of eerie feeling sometimes because it's so intense and it's the energy that is associated with whatever decision is, Like I had to really decide, Okay, I'm going to have to choose which route I'm going to go down. What do you is that like something that is commonly happens to people.
Speaker 2: I also, Yeah, So like what happens is you will have a dream that you might forget about, and then you enter into that dream while you while you're awake, because you dreamt your future. And the reality of things is that our future self is already exists. This that we're all inside of right now is a memory. It's already happened.
Speaker 5: Really, that's interesting, and.
Speaker 2: So you learned by understanding that you stop being like trying to control your world. You start to let your future self inform you of the most harmonious way to get to where it already is. And it looks like it looks like luck or what we call it personal power. But when you start to trust, everything works out, and you'll be tested as to how that trust works. This is a dream, and there's times where you have to really break out of that hypnosis that keeps you from understanding that in order to sort of solve the riddle of manifestation, and you know all that comes with that. So I tell people to listen rather than manifest. Once you listen, once you've listened enough, you can manifest because you know what your future self is telling you. But if you're trying to compete with or compare yourself to others, you're not going to be listening. You're going to be like trying to create something out of thin air. So it really has to be based on being of service because if you're of service, then the energy is going to circle back and support you. Right. But if you're in a materialistic mindset where you're trying to like desperately create something as a means to survive, it would actually be best to just go into the matrix and become a productive member of society until you figure out your magic and then so like everything's really like, I watch a lot of people suffer because they don't understand that they're trying to create something they're not ready for.
Speaker 1: We can you give an example of what you mean by this. They create something they're not ready for. Because when you said, like be of service do you mean to your community?
Speaker 3: Do you mean to your future self?
Speaker 1: And kind of set yourself up for success by doing some of the legwork on certain situations.
Speaker 3: Now there are a couple of questions that I have on this one, honestly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's a huge concept to do the shadow work is to be of service to yourself, but it leads to being of service to humanity because you become an oracle, you become capable of explaining things. You become a mirror because you faced yourself, you become a reflective surface, and then you can help people see themselves. And so it's just a matter of finding a way to get to that position, and that might mean a construction job for a few more years before that becomes truly sustainable. We just have to be practical, so that we're not desperately trying to force ourself into a career that isn't totally set up yet.
Speaker 1: Is that what you mean by people are miserable because they're trying to force certain things that they're not ready for. Yes, got you, Because I've seen people do the same thing. They'll break off and do their own whatever that is, whether it's social media influencer, whether it's a T shirt company, whatever the case, they will bite off way more than they can chew. And although their intentions are in the right spot and they do have the correct mindset for it, they have a real good game plan, they also have no fucking clue what goes with that. They have no idea what kinds of bumps and bruises and curveballs that that particular industry will throw at them.
Speaker 3: So then give them a year or two, and they they're miserable. They're in so much stress because they don't realize the predicament that they've put themselves in. And so I hear what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's too much pressure, you know, And it's just it doesn't have to be that way. Like I had to be a construction manager. You know as well as offer what I now do on this. You know, I had to do both. I had to work a lot of hours in both areas in order to eventu be able to shift over to where I'm at. But I have to also be willing to go back to construction management at any moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But if I create a big fear around that, like, oh, the stress of that will ruin me, and I like contract around that feeling, then that that's just super disempowering. So you have to become a warrior. You have to realize that this place is a battleground and you realize that, you know, in order to be strong, you have to walk towards the challenges rather than wait for them to come.
Speaker 1: To you, but also be aware not to dive off into the deep end of those challenges before you have the preparation to handle them.
Speaker 3: I'm with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: So, for instance, this podcast, Jonathan and I who was my former co host, we did this from twenty twenty to twenty twenty four. As it started off as a hobby kind of start. Can't went into the realm of side hustle. I had a full time job, a full career. I was an instrument tech. I went to college to get a degree in that field. And I could still I could go back on my tools right now and go to work if I so chose, But it also got to a point to where it's And for the record, I didn't hate my job.
Speaker 3: I didn't hate it. I didn't love it.
Speaker 1: I wasn't like super excited to go to work every morning. But I also didn't sit outside the gate and decide if I was going to put myself through that today and dread it. You know, it was it was a job. It put food on the table. But when it finally got to a point where I could pursue something that I really am passionate about, there was already four years worth of legwork that had gone into building it into what it was. So it wasn't a crazy, scary step off of anything. It was a it was like a lateral move, It was a it was an equilibrium transition if anything.
Speaker 2: For sure. That's awesome. Yeah, exactly. You just want to be realistic. Toltecs aren't spiritual. They're practical and magical.
Speaker 1: We are magical, Yeah, not spiritual. Well, it's practical and magical. I feel like the two get conflated to be the same thing. So what do you mean they're not.
Speaker 2: Spiritual energy is like it's it's just like an offset of religious energy, and so you just want to be but we're actually just magical creatures of awareness, but we need to be practical and realistic in order to activate that magic. And so spirituality has like a it's like tainted with like this syropy feel, and it's just not powerful. It's not powerful enough. It needs to be less. It needs to be less like fucking lovey and more like realistic, Like this place isn't just love like this place is fucking intense. It needs to be balanced, you know, we need to be realistic on every level of about what we're feeling.
Speaker 1: I feel like a lot of the spiritual community, and I say this term very very broadly and very very loosely, and for any of our listeners that are of the spiritual mindset, please do not take what I'm saying as an offense, because I do not mean it in such ways. But a lot of them, like you said, they come at it from a genuine place of love, and there's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 3: I understand where they're coming from.
Speaker 1: They have very good intentions, but I hear so many, so fucking many of them say things like, well, we just need to all come together as one unity and this awakenness and all realize we're all part of the same thing and this world could be a better place. That's like never actually going to fucking happen. Like, I'm not saying that to shit on nobody.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 1: What they're saying is coming from a very genuinely virtuous and good place, and I can respect it, but they also have deluded themselves into not understanding how reality works. So I think this kind of ties into what you're saying here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's like a form of deception that comes from the hive mind. Yeah, And so like we need to actually come to terms with what's actually what's occurring, which is that we're being energetically harvested. You know, we need to reclaim our power and we're on a battlefield. You can't just say nice words and make it sound cool and then convince yourself that everything's okay. Like, we've got to be realistic about the fact that this shits. There's a lot of stuff that we're people are spiritually bypassing and trying to say all these new age concepts that will make them feel good, but it's false positivity. It's it's not sustainable, and they're going to end up having to eventually feel the heavy side of things, and they're gonna get depressed, and then they're gonna take ssl rise because they're like unfamiliar with the heaviness because they've been propping up this spiritual concept that isn't sustainable.
Speaker 1: It's almost like a college kid that gets introduced to Marxism and like they understand, like in the college, yeah, it sounds like a great idea, and then they get to their mid thirties and they become wildly conservative because it's like, wait a minute, no, no, sixty percent of my money should not go to the government.
Speaker 3: This is bullshit.
Speaker 1: And then they get super, super depressed as a result of it. And it's like, again, I see where you were, and you were you really did believe you were in it for the right reasons. But it's it's time for rubber to meet the road, so to speak. So I hear what you're saying, but to kind of circle back to what you said here, it's not it's not these people are dumb or they're they're misinformed or any of that stuff. It does feel good and it's it's being done in a very positive way, so you know, I can at least put a little respect on that. But you're saying that all of this is it's like a false sense of security almost.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the New Age movement has been very like everything is, everything's a program and our archaics calls it dungeon programming. You know, so like once you can sense the programming, then you understand, you know, like that it's just hypnosis and you start being able to filter out that and become un willing to free yourself from as much hypnosis as possible. But it's lonely and you know, it's just painful and things. But twenty twenty, you know, was a really powerful time.
Speaker 3: A lot of people woke up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's served as a catalyst and so as painful, and you know, it was validating to me I knew the world was the way I knew it was like that, But it was finally I was able to see it.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: It was like, yes, that was so sad and at the same time so helpful to validate the fact that I was you know, that it was accurate what I thought. But that's going to continue to happen. We're going to continue to watch, you know, some of my mouths powerful psychic female teachers. You know, we're pushing the mask and the social distancing and the jabs, and that was so painful. But it also I needed that for my own ability to then become my own person. Otherwise I would have stayed under their wing, so to speak, you know, like it freed me from you know, all all kinds of things.
Speaker 3: So follow or go ahead, Raven, I'll see you getting ready to say something.
Speaker 5: Oh, go ahead.
Speaker 1: You said that we have to break out of the hypnosis? What is your take on hypnotism? And I don't mean the stage perform say, we're on the same page here, you and I so, And I don't mean stage performance of making somebody cluck like a chicken for the laughs, right, which you know, stage performance in stage magic. I feel like that's more of an illusion and a lot of people are in on it. Fine, but real hypnosis because I have friends of mine, my former co host, as a matter of fact, who does He is a licensed hpnotherapist and he does QHHT, which is in the realm of Dolores Cannon. He does past life regressions and primarily speaking to the higher self, all of these things. Now, I am not somebody who particularly believes in reincarnation or past lives. I've looked into it, and I'm not gonna shit on people that do believe in it. I get it. It's just not my jam. But that being said, I did experience a past life regression under hypnosis through him. Now I do not know if that was me Jacob experiencing a past life or if this is what happens when Jacob's imagination gets let off the leash and free to walk around a bit.
Speaker 3: And this is just kind of.
Speaker 1: What it spits out. Both are valid. Both are very valid, so hypnosis in and of themselves. What is your take on this?
Speaker 2: Well, we have something called an assemblage point that is like a small tennis ball sized ball of light that sits on the periphery of our cocoon in the backside here. And when it moves, you know, anytime it moves, that's a hypnotic experience. It's hypnosis, but it needs to move. That's how we assemble other realities and visions and travel and other layers of attention, but depending on the person's understanding of that, which most people have no clue what I'm talking about right now, So they're like a hypnotist and they don't really know what they're doing because they weren't trained properly by a seaman. Right, So we're just messing with a mechanism that we have no understanding of. My teacher could, like his eye would just rotate and become a black and white whirlpool, and I would like to pass out within a second if I was locked in, because he was able to unbind from his physical form and perform acts of perception. That So I'm seventeen years old and I'm, you know, in the presence of a wizard that can put you in hypnosis by moving his eyeball in a you know, in a circle, and it's it's fucking disturbing as fuck.
Speaker 1: Well out, Wow, this sounds pretty scary. Honestly, I'm sure you trusted the guy and all that, but what the fuck?
Speaker 2: So, yeah, I mean, you know it, there are many people that can do this, but I was in the presence of someone daily every day, you know, for years that was doing these things to me, and so you know, hypnosis is a just a different position of perception than the regular one.
Speaker 1: So the people that get hypnotized to quit smoking, for instance. You take this as from what you sound what you're saying here, it sounds like hypnosis is a relatively negative thing overall.
Speaker 2: No, it's just that the common person doesn't understand the mechanism in which they're working with, and ignorance is bliss sure, And it's also.
Speaker 5: Not you know, reminds me of light therapy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like light.
Speaker 4: Therapy is one of those things that has been gaining a lot of traction, and I've read a lot of research on the positive aspects, but I've also known personally people that have done light therapy that have had very intense negative reactions to it, and then they've been They've tried to put them in hypnosis to reverse that negative reaction. And we've actually all talked about me trying to be hypnotized.
Speaker 5: When I say try, I don't know how well that would go.
Speaker 4: I have actually used hypnosis for birth, but even that I struggled heavy with I did. I believed in changing my mindset when it came to how I viewed birth, and that's what I valued most about the hypnosis that I use, and I swear up and down by hypno birthing for anybody to give birth, because I believe that we need to change the fear based mindset, and that's what a lot of this was about.
Speaker 5: But when they would talk about focusing on this.
Speaker 4: Orange glow to come over your body and stuff, and you count down and you have a finger drop, so you countdown, she would say, you know, three, two, one, and you're gonna drop your finger.
Speaker 5: You're in hypnosis. And I was like, yeah, but I'm not, though I'm really not. And but like I would, I would try.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't delude myself. I would try very hard to be in that state. But like I've said previously, I struggle with letting go.
Speaker 5: I'm very very.
Speaker 4: Much a control freak, which is interesting when it comes to dreams, because I find myself being able to let go more in dreams, like I'm able to like recognize that I'm in a dream and I'm not fearful. I'm like, okay, so what is this kind of a thing. So hypnosis to me is an interesting thing. I've seen it work and i've seen it not work. I've seen it do a lot of damage to people. It's it's like a hit or miss depending on the practitionery, depending on where they are.
Speaker 5: I feel like in their mindset, so fine.
Speaker 1: I hear it saying in dreams said, you're able to let go more? Is it that you're able to or because you don't have a choice and you have to?
Speaker 4: But I do. But I feel truly that I have a choice because I have actually gotten myself out of dreams in specific situations where like I really didn't want to be there and I'm like, I'm done, I'm done being here and I want to leave. And I've been able to get myself out of quite a few of the dreams that I no longer want to be in. But I recognize that I'm in a different, something different. I don't know how to explain the dream world to if you don't dream in that vivid sense. It's a difficult thing for me. For me personally, I feel like it depends on where I'm at. There are certain dreams that I've had reoccurring since I was a child, and I've been in these dreams since I was like four years old. And that's why I asked about reincarnation, is because specifically I have a dream that I'm this other person. I could tell you everything I mean. And it's interesting you said about your hands. That's the first thing as I do when I'm in the dream is I look at my hands and my feet and I'm standing in dirt.
Speaker 5: My feet, my toes are in this bind. Toes are in the dirt.
Speaker 4: I'm in a field and I look at my hands and I'm touching the wheat grass. And that's every time. That's where I start, and that's where I and I go through my whole life. And I have I have a son, I have a wife. I'm a man actually in the dream, which is interesting, but.
Speaker 5: I'm a warrior. I have all of the in it. I've had it since I was little, and it's the same thing.
Speaker 4: And I that one doesn't shift. I'm able to certain dreams. I'm able to hyper fixate on things and they don't shift. Some dreams it's like a it's like a slideshow, you know, and I'm skipping through everything really quickly until I find a place where I want to be, and then I have stopped. I don't really know how to interpret those or really think about I never really put a lot of thought into it. People have told me to think, like find out more information.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, I don't know. I just thought everybody dreamed like this.
Speaker 2: Well that's that's your parallel life. Yeah, so it's it's simultaneously happening with this life. It's a really beautiful gift that Toultec's actually work really hard to be able to achieve what you've already achieved, you know. So it's it's just really advanced and it's not typical, but you know, it's when you have a gift like that. It's not easy to have the gift because you like don't know what to do with it, and you know, you don't have the proper like sort of teachers and things to figure out what to do with it all. But I was with my friend on I mean, you know, I was young, and he got out of jail and he was schizophrenic and he wanted to take acid with us, and his older brother said, don't you know, don't fucking let him, dude, like you don't know what's going on. But I did, and he shifted into one of this. He started speaking as if he lived in England and he you know, had had kids and was like telling us all about his life, and for like two days straight he was in his parallel being. It wasn't him.
Speaker 3: Two days How much did you give him?
Speaker 2: Just a hit of that, like a single hit?
Speaker 1: God damn.
Speaker 2: But but he was already you know, he was just primed and ready. We had already taken lots of ecstasy and LSD in the past, and he had spent a lot of time and being traumatized and mental awards on top of you know, jails and prisons. So different people have different capacities. You know, that has nothing to do with the out It has to do with this what I referred to as the summage point, and so reading the Constantata material really explains the nature of these things. But yeah, these parallel lives are amazing. To one of my teachers always feels like she's constantly having to pull a gun. You know, she doesn't even have a gun, but like she's walking down the street and she's just like, you know, it's like really uncomfortable and like annoying that she's constantly in this other layer of the union at the same time or she's just trying to be a normal person. So it's a really tricky thing. To figure out the balance here, because we are a multiplicity of being an awareness, and yet we're supposed to pretend to be normal and function here. It's not easy.
Speaker 4: It's not especially when I am daid dreaming and I get sucked into it, like another place, and then I can't get out of it, and I'm like, all day long, I'm in this world and I'm just functioning here, but I'm not actually, like it's crazy. I've actually driven long distances and I've perfectly drive, not gonna harm nobody.
Speaker 5: But I am literally not there.
Speaker 4: I am totally off in another place and just functioning here, but I'm someplace else, and it's I'm like, I hope that I'm not a crazy person, because all daydream like.
Speaker 1: That, like especially while driving or something like that. I'll daydream dreaming while I'm sleeping. It sounds fun, It sounds fun what y'all are able to do, and I wish I was able to. But I'm man, Yeah, for the one or two dreams a year I might have, they're they're never really these like crazy, profound things. It's usually something that I forget five minutes after I wake up. But the daydreaming, though with my adhd ass. Yeah, I'd be daydreaming all day long.
Speaker 3: It's awesome.
Speaker 4: But yeah, what do you think about ghosts? Like, how do you how do you feel about spirits and stuff? If we're living in a parallel and where you don't have a pass in the future, we're all living right now in the memory. What are they an echo of the memory? Are they an echo of a time of another person at some point?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so everything's not linear, but we try to understand it as if as if it is so. Like my girlfriend died when she was nineteen, tragically in a car accident. I was twenty one. Sorry, so yeah, we were really close. But she showed up after she died, and she spoke to me verbally out loud, like I was laying on this couch in my room falling, and she said, it's okay, a jol And it was like, I fucking I couldn't handle it. I screamed, you know, I fucking lost it. I was like the fuck And you know, but a few months later she like showed up again and she pulled me out my window, Like I walked right out my window into this balcony and stepped off this ledge and I did something physically I couldn't have done. I like just my body just like exited the window and like went outside, and she turned my body to the north and then to the east and the south and the west, and she just explained the world to me. She taught me how to move my body in a way that I wasn't physical. It was like it was just turning on its own. And then I working with mushrooms and LSTs at raves over the future, she would teach me how.
Speaker 3: To dance hall yeah.
Speaker 2: Show up and like gave me this incredible experience of you know, moving beyond my own limitations. And then she became a guide and I went and worked with shamans and they're like, who's your helper? Like she's really powerful and like so I became connected to her more than I was when she was here. But I do believe she moved on, But she left all these teachings inside of my lifetime. Like when she died, she like went into all of my lifetime and like left these all these really beautiful gifts. But she's also moved on. And therefore the echo you talk about, it's like this it's a real thing, you know, and it's because it's not linear. We don't we can't make sense of it in a linear fashion. It has to be understood in a way that's more expansive.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's when my grandma passed. I was my dad and my grandma.
Speaker 5: They both passed at hospice at home with me.
Speaker 4: And when my grandma, she had experienced a stroke in the middle of the night, and she was you know, if anyone's ever experienced death, there's specific stages in how people pass and she was very not aware of what was around her or anything like that.
Speaker 5: But in the final moments.
Speaker 4: Before she passed, she shifted her She was looking behind my shoulder and I was holding her hand, and she turned and like her eyes just turned and looked straight at me, and I felt like we were experiencing something. I'm not gonna get emotional. It was really profound. And then she passed away. And it was interesting because my her sister, and my uncle and a couple other people all passed on this same days of each other, and everybody had said in their final moments that they had saw other family members, and I felt like I had already felt like my other family members were present with me behind me and then it was like she was saying.
Speaker 5: Her final goodbye.
Speaker 4: But I'm not leaving, and I feel and I've talked about it on the show before that I feel her essence around me, and then I smell her before anything else. I can she had a very distinct smell of perfume and that she I like, I feel her, but I don't feel her.
Speaker 5: It's a weird thing.
Speaker 4: But I see her in my dreams every now and again, but it's not in the same way as I experience other people in my dreams. It's like I.
Speaker 5: Can see it's almost she's like a shimmery like glitter almost of like she's there just letting me know. But it's not.
Speaker 4: I'm not fully here with you. I'm enjoying where I am next. And so it's a it's an interesting thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's there are many many people that I have lost, you know, that I'm in contact with, and each one is different as to how intensely available they are. It has to do with their awareness as when they died. So like Erica, my girlfriend is very available, like this really huge calmn of energy, and then I have friends that are really very faint and everything in between. So it's very fascinating. It's just sort it's sort of representative of like my life. There's certain people that are larger than life and there's people that are not as energized. Sure, so it's just it sort of translates, you know, in the ghost realm, and it's just fascinating. And we have so much to learn from understanding that there. We're not alone. We don't share this We're not Yeah, we share this world with inorganic beings, creatures that don't have physical form but are here. And there are ghosts that have a hard time passing on or crossing and they get confused and they hijack a home or they you know, they possess people. They are in fear of what's next or what judgments they might have of themselves. You know, they're not able to really face that transition. So it's intense to come to terms with the spirit world. There's all kinds of beings that you can interact with and you know, and it can be uncomfortable. The hair on the back of your neck can you know, get risen and all that, but eventually you learn to make peace with the fact that we are more to this place than we were.
Speaker 1: Told that being said, now it's kind of shifting gears, but only slightly.
Speaker 3: As far as the beings that.
Speaker 1: May or may not be organic material. What is your take on alien life? I'm just curious because we've had this talk with so many different people, and some don't believe in aliens, but they believe in demons. And some will say that aliens are time travelers. They will say they're interdimensional beings. Some say they are absolutely living into ties from two galaxies over like, there's no right or wrong on this.
Speaker 3: It's all speculation and hypotheticals.
Speaker 1: But as we're talking about these types of beings that are there but are not there, and depending on who you ask, gives a different answer. What is Joel's take on alien life?
Speaker 2: Thank you amazing question. So the Totecs, and I agree with them, is that there are alien worlds, and.
Speaker 1: But that do you mean on an ethereal plane or do you mean actual planetaries.
Speaker 2: It all has to do with the position of your own perceptual mechanisms. So there is no outer world, there's only the inner world. Everything is perception, okay, and so.
Speaker 1: Which is really that's kind of deep? Are you saying like Mars doesn't exist.
Speaker 2: Well, Mars is likely a sun of a distant realm. Like, it's not a physical place, it's just a light in the sky.
Speaker 3: So you're a flat earther.
Speaker 2: No, I'm well, I mean I don't think flat Earth is appropriate. I think that there's the heliocentric model is ridiculous. Right, It's it's just retarded to the to the max. But that doesn't mean that we have any understanding of the realm in which we operate in. It's it's just a completely psychedelic experience to be in a perceptual intensity. So what we've been told by these beings that claim to have these appropriate capacity to inspect what's going on is it's I am convinced that they've been, you know, used as a means to hypnotize humanity to the max. Right, Like that's the main deceiving mechanism is to convince people, right that there's another place to go. Okay, right, That's like the moon is in a physical body, you can't like create Like what Elon Musk is telling everyone right now, We're going to go build a place there. That's not possible because it's it's not a physical it's not a rock either, is the Earth, though the Earth is in a physical place, we're having a hallucination.
Speaker 5: Like the actual matrix itself.
Speaker 4: Do you believe like we're in the actual matrix kind of like kind of like the movie where we're we're like kind of hooked up to something.
Speaker 5: We're in a dream state.
Speaker 2: Kind of like. But it's not technological, it's just energetic. So if you could go backwards through the stream of consciousness to that which is projecting this experience, then you could jump grooves to other worlds where you could encounter aliens. Okay, okay, and those aliens are real, but they will like if you were to go into their world and not be detached, they would see you and come after you and crush you. Like it's like fucking brutal. You would not want to go there unless you'd become detached, and you would have to act like they'd act. You have to shape shift into the experience that they don't don't recognize you, which is happening all the time in this world. So I think that's.
Speaker 4: Wrong here and they're acting like us, and that's what's kind of happening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's so many different visitors here that are pretending to be human, but they're not, and your ability to tell the difference will determine you trying. Your ability to see energy vice versa, your ability to go to their world without getting noticed will determine your capacity to survive. So this is in a physical place. Mars is in a physical place. But that doesn't mean we can't go visit Mars. But we can't do it with our rocket ship like they say, that's all total bullshit.
Speaker 1: So if hypothetically visit them, the SpaceX makes it to Mars in the next five years, ten years, who knows, and we get actual human life walking around on Mars and doing the things you think, there's a complete scio.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like they're just going to Greenland.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, gotcha or whatever.
Speaker 2: Like it's all just it's so ridiculous like that we we you can't go through like everything. If if it were the model that they said it was, we wouldn't survive that journey. Okay, we don't have the tech, Like it doesn't make any sense at all. We're not we're not moving.
Speaker 5: They're trying to.
Speaker 4: They're trying to use bat blood to get us to mutate our blood pretty much like genetic editing and sequencing and using that blood to make us better to be able to travel in space and to be able to survive.
Speaker 5: They're also trying to.
Speaker 4: Use potentially glitter as glitter fountains to change the atmosphere on Mars to make it more habitable to fit our needs as humans, because glitter actually is the way that it's cut and stuff, but actually they're you and cloud seeding, and so they're trying to change how that whole atmosphere is to warm it up and to make it more to make water happen pretty much. So those are kind of what's been talked about in the sense of making these things happen. So I don't know if those are real, but that's kind of what the conversation has been about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I don't perceive, I don't believe any of that. I think it's all just story. Is I don't think you know that we're dealing with reality when we go into any of the NASA paradigms, like that the Sun is not ninety three million miles away and it's not blasting off all these solar flares. All that is based on NASA, and NASA is the ultimate deceiver. Everything is a massive hypnosis is to think in the way that they've conditioned us, since we have to extract from that deception, and that's social at its core, because if you come out as saying the heliocentric model is nonsense, you're going to be attacked, you know. But that's the freedom is realizing that these people are the ultimate deceivers. It's all bullshit. We have no idea what we're dealing with, and nobody does, and anybody that claims to is absolutely insane. And the majority of people believe that stuff that are associated but it's all from the top down. So the people that run this world know that that stuff's not true, but they allow incredible amounts of people to perceive it as such. So if David Eick were to ever come out of the heliocentric model, he would come out of hypnosis and be able to make sense of so many of the things that he's already discovered. But because he's still caught in that idea, he still thinks said Graham Hancock, and all those people are accurate about their history, but all that stuff is dude.
Speaker 3: You hate listen.
Speaker 1: I love Graham Hancock, I do for entertainment purposes.
Speaker 3: I think I think he's phenomenal to listen to.
Speaker 1: But trying to even because I'm a history buff, right to try to listen to him and try to make it line up with the smallest tidbit of historical accuracy. Is it's like taking Star Wars to be a historical documentary. It's it's entertainment. This is not what we're supposed to apply to our actual lives.
Speaker 5: You know, don't you hate on Star Wars?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm sorry. The Jedi actually never existed. I'm sorry to be that one.
Speaker 3: I guess you're right. I didn't.
Speaker 1: I wasn't aligned years ago in a galaxy far away.
Speaker 3: You're right, I don't be knowing. I just be thinking. I guess I don't know Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: But I do believe that alien worlds exist, and I believe we are capable of going into these other worlds, and I think that they're meaningful and that we can learn a lot from our relations.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: And I'm not suggesting that there are not discoveries to make through science that is being utilized through physics, but even that the understanding of like nuclear physics and stuff has been deceived. We've been We've been given a whole storyline that's based on disease that isn't accurate, and it really is a massive hypnosis to free yourself. So, like Steve Young wrote a book called a Fool's Wisdom, and he was a really you know, well indoctrinated, you know scientists in the realm of nuclear physicists, being a nuclear physicist, and he exposed the whole industry is everything we've been told about war weapons, UFOs, you know, it's all interdimensional, it's all it's all local, right, So like there is an underworld, there is there are beings that there are hidden bases, there are ships, there are systems, super advanced AI material military developments that exist that have been you know, kept from us so that it can appear to be otherworldly, but it's really just local. Our ability to go to other worlds has to do with what Costaneda wrote about, and it has nothing to do with rocket ships. It has to do with our perceptual capacity to go there through the interdimensional layers, not the outer not the extra terrestrial. In my opinion, I have.
Speaker 4: So there's like a dream I've had a lot of with like specific people over and over again, and it's weird. I always meet in this central meeting place, so like it's it's in the middle of a field, and it's like everyone kind of porls in almost from different realms, and it's always like it's like they it opens up and everybody kind of comes in from different realms and it's like in this central communal meeting place and it's like the I wouldn't say everyone's the same. Certain people I interact with all the time, and then there's other people that are there. They're not even people, honestly, they're I don't even know what they are. They don't look like people, but they're very friendly and they're kind of like all just doing their own thing. It's almost like a big Saturday market, but from like everybody else from different places. And I've had that dream for two decades probably, and it's a it's a wild place, I mean I've had They're very friendly and I can't talk a lot of the languages and stuff. I've eaten a lot of weird things and like like watched a lot of like interesting interactions and stuff. And it always ends with a campfire and me like saying I'll see you again, and then that's and then it could be like I could see them in six months, I could see them a year from now.
Speaker 5: And it just comes and goes, and I just show up randomly. It's when I'm in the most deep sleep.
Speaker 4: It's like it fades in really dark, like I'm almost like black, and then all of a sudden, I'm like waking up into this field and then I'm like, oh, it's all the people I've met before. And I've had that dream a lot. Like that's kind of where when you're talking about other beings and like going other places, that's the only like, really one thing that's happened a lot is me going to this place where other people or creatures or whatever we want to say, have been coming into. Is that something like you're kind of talking about, like if you don't actually accidentally get to these other places that want to kill you, but you know, a communal meeting ground in between, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean forces rise to meet each other. Right, So there's just as much support and networking as there is interference to try to keep you from discovering that that we're all connected. So I was super fortunate to be in the presence of these beautiful yetti. They were white, you know, they don't look like the way that they appeared in like on social media, like really beautiful, soft energy. And we were being hunted in the dream and there was no fear. It was just like total joy and it was so powerful, like so beautiful and.
Speaker 1: Simple fear because the YETI knew that they weren't going to get hit anyway, so it didn't matter.
Speaker 2: I don't know what, I don't know. It was just so crazy to me to be so experiencing so much fear and so much like not fear at the same time. Wow, Like their lack of fear made me fearless. It was like we were protected by our joy.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 4: I guess if this reality here on this plane or were you someplace else like.
Speaker 2: You, I don't know. It was in a deep, deep, deep dream, you know fault. Yeah, And I just you know, I just I just believe that there's so many things going on and that Yeah, there's these interdimensional like playgrounds where people come and hang out and you know, talk and tell, you know, exchange stories about what they're going through back in their world, and we just don't we just don't acknowledge how amazing we are, and so we think of these things as imagination. But I think that what you experience is real. I think what I experienced is real. I think they're helping me right now. You know, all the time I made a connection with them. I had a medicine woman lend me her helpers, and she had already bridged a relationship with these particular type of yetti's. So I don't think it's just random. I think they came to me because my teacher gifted them to me. So I think there's there's encounters that are more intentional, and then there's ones that are just random. But regardless, that doesn't make one thing more important than the other. You know, you're you're probably more advanced in your dream dreaming than I am, based on what you've shared with me. It's just a matter of realizing that and then taking action to make use of your gift rather than like question it your whole life, like you can spend your whole lif I've been like, oh what the fuck? You know, what is this shit? Or you can like what we say is you either use your medicine or it turns against you.
Speaker 5: Mhm.
Speaker 2: So you want to you want to be thankful for your gifts rather than think of them as curses mm, and start to engage with them at some point when you feel ready, you know, and then you'll be able to validate these things for yourself. Wow.
Speaker 4: I've definitely gotten a lot better, I would say, over the last probably decade with understanding the dreams, or at least working through the dreams.
Speaker 5: I watched that movie Inception, and I really thought a long time on the.
Speaker 4: Movie because I just it was it was an interesting concept because it was like, Okay, I I know, you know what it feels like to be in a dream and realize you're in a dream or have a fixed point of something and being like, hmm, this doesn't seem right. And I've only had it one time that I can remember, but I had like a three layer dream where I woke up and I had to force myself to wake up again, and then I knew that I still wasn't actually awake, but it was it was almost like wading through quicksand to get to the last level to wake up, and it was a wild The whole thing start to finish was just crazy. I felt like I was in there for a decade when I woke up. I was so just exhausted waking up from it, and it was it wasn't anything super negative.
Speaker 5: I was experiencing.
Speaker 4: I was working through some trauma in the first two layers that I had experience in my life, and the third layer was like trying to let go and move forward. So that was the really that was the hardest part, because it was like trying to be like, Okay, I want to move on, and I know I'm in a dream and I'm tired of being in this stream, and i want to get out of this stream.
Speaker 5: I want to go back to my real life.
Speaker 4: And that was I've only really experienced that one time, and that was about a year after I lost my grandma, And so that was a really intense dream at least for me to try to you know, and then you talk to people about it, you're like, oh, you're just crazy, and it's like but like I woke up and I felt like I had done so much in this short amount of time, but I felt like I had lived so long inside of these dreams.
Speaker 5: It was crazy, Yeah, oh you did you know?
Speaker 2: So, like for the Toll text, they can go into a dream world where they spend ten years, but they come back and it was only ten seconds.
Speaker 5: Hmm, right, And so that's what it feels like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the dreaming gates. So Inception and the Matrix were both written because of the Costaneda books. They couldn't have wrote those books without the Castaneda books. They are the premise for those understandings. If you can go to sleep in a dream, or go to sleep tonight, maybe on your left side or on your back, and you enter into a dream, if you can go find a bed and lay down in the same position that you want to sleep in in your normal life, and then wake up in another dream and then do it again, you'll be waking up in the third gate of dreaming. And it's more real there than it is here.
Speaker 4: It really felt like it was deeply real. I mean it took me a long time to realize that it was dream. I was really struggling. I thought I had finally woken up, and you know, it just was like a it was like an itch in the back of my mind of like this isn't real, Like this isn't this isn't where you're supposed to be, Like this is you're experiencing it. But I normally actually fall asleep on my left side actually, and it's definitely dreaming is very intense.
Speaker 5: It can be some of them are very scary, not a lot, but some of them are have shown me true characters of people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like the you know, they're presenting themselves as one way, and everyone around you is.
Speaker 5: They're the best people ever.
Speaker 4: And it's just like I have a dream about them, and then I have another dream and I'm just like, they're not what they seem. I really don't like them. I don't believe them, and then lo and behold. Eventually it comes out that like, oh no, they were actually crappy people.
Speaker 5: It's just they're really good at deception.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, there's so many layers. So that so like when you are dreaming at night and you you know, for one, even if you don't remember your dreams, it doesn't mean you're dream you're not dreaming, it's just that you don't remember them. So everybody dreams constantly. It's just that your perception moves to such a far place that when you come back it's just all material that's unavailable. So it's actually a good sign. That means you're moving really far away from your normal perception.
Speaker 1: No, they've done studies on me. They've done scans while I was asleep. My brain is basically dead, aside from keeping my heart pumping and my lungs inflating. I don't dream, man, I'm basically in a coma. And don't get me wrong, in a certain regard, I get.
Speaker 3: Some really good sleep.
Speaker 1: I'm be honest with the second tone of that, though, I really wish I could dream like y'all. It sounds like a good time, it really does.
Speaker 4: It's a party, man, I'm not here eating some random shit with some some other aliens.
Speaker 2: Well, and I don't. I don't. I don't believe the people that are telling you that your activity isn't active like I think that's probably means you're even further away. It's the not doing when you're not active, where the most magic happens. So if you can shut down the brain, if you can go into the not doing, right, this whole place is doing. If you cannot do, that's where the real magic happens.
Speaker 1: So I agree, every guy's got a nothing box up top.
Speaker 3: That is my magic box.
Speaker 1: That's where the best things take place.
Speaker 3: You're right about that, But yeah.
Speaker 2: These are these beings that we are dreaming with at night. We might think we're talking to our aunt or uncle or mom or cousin or girlfriend, but if you really look in their eyes, there's something really not normal. They're not human. They're just shape shifters pretending to be your aunt or uncle or grandpa or whatever. And so we want to understand that that we're dealing with interdimensional beings that are shape shifters that are pretending to be people that we are familiar with, and that's how they get a rise out of our energy. And so, like, I'll be hanging out with my uncle and then all of a sudden, my uncle has become my grandma. Then my grandma has become my girlfriend. I'm like, this is disgusting. What the fuck kind of weird shit is happening? Like, but I can't catch it in time, you know, And I'm caught in all this weird confusion around all the things that you know, like are the most disturbing is because of all the confusion that they manifest. So I'm not saying everybody experiences this, but once you reach a certain threshold of being able to do dreaming, you're going to be fronted with all kinds of deception and tricks and layers and becoming more discerning about you know, so hopefully you can learn to wake yourself up before you're about to do something. Like a lot of guys they're seduced by sucking best energies in their dreams, women that are trying to have sex with them, But it's really not It's not what you think it is. It's not something you want to be exchanging energy with you So, like that stuff sucks, but that's the reality, you know. And for women it's not as intense because a lot of these energies that are predatory in the dream world are female and they're seeking male energy because they're in a female world and they're visiting us from a different experience entirely. So just a lot to consider about, you know, how different, how different men and women are, and the different challenges that they face, not only in this dream but in the dream time. I'm not saying women don't have a hard time here at all, and it's the opposite. I think women have an even more difficult time here because of how perverted and inverted, you know, and how much pressure is put on women in order to be a certain way. It's just we're in a really difficult situation with a lot of forces that are higher on the food chain that ch had to sort of like puppeteer this whole place.
Speaker 1: Wow, man, Joe, you have blown our minds thoroughly on this episode. For any of the cult members, and for the record, that's what we call our listeners, the cult of conspiracy, that type.
Speaker 2: Of you know.
Speaker 4: I was laughing about that earlier. I was like, Man, he's going to hear the cult like what, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'd be like it. I love it.
Speaker 1: But for any of our cult members that want to reach out to you, want to see your work, want to hear more things about what you have to say on these topics, where can they find you? Give yourself all the shameless plugs?
Speaker 2: Yeah. Man. I have a YouTube channel called Perceiver. I have a website called Joel Shaffer dot com. I'm on Instagram at Joel dot Shaefer. I've done a bunch of interviews with archaics. It's a big deal on YouTube right now. So and I'm going to be at Confluence at a Truther community event in Texas April twenty second through the twenty eighth, and it's Alex Zach and Eileen Mukissick and all the major heads that are you know, waking people up these days. So yeah, just tap into any one of those ways to connect. And I do free consoles, so feel free to reach out and we can do thirty minutes and just talk about stuff and see what you know as possible.
Speaker 3: Yes, indeed, thank you.
Speaker 5: So much for coming on. It's been such a pleasure having you.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me. Yeah, no, good to means you good.
Speaker 1: Uh. You know, as we've been talking about so many things in the dream world, the ethereal world, you know, I think it's also important that we do keep ourselves grounded into this world, and a portion that would be financial grounding. And if you are somebody who would like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and silver Boy and the go check us out in the lenk of the description below to cecsilver dot com when you fill out your information.
Speaker 3: No, our homeboy, Wayne Clark will be the one to reach out to you.
Speaker 1: Look, talk to your financial advisor, talk to your CPA, your accountant, whoever's handling your retirement. Ask them do they believe that we're investing in precious metals is a wise investment for your future. I promise you they're going to tell you that at least a portion of your retirement portfolio needs to be invested in silver and gold while you can still afford it. Go check us outc over dot com link in the description below and get your start today. But another way you could support the show, good cult members and all of the things we have going on here would be too. Please hit the five stars, hit the shares of lif suscribes comments, leave a post, review shares, the frids and family shares. If we're here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm sies across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members like christ You final, ladies and gentlemen, why are you gonna go check Outnemistics John that the other show and getting the same love respect over there with the five star view and the positivity in the comments. Come check out the Cage to Night and come join each of us for our individual Patreon lies we host every Wednesday night a nine pm Central. Links to those are in the description as well, and we thank you everybody's already gone and have done so. With all of this being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And I am the Cajun knight him. And there's one very important, extreamly vital piece of information needs you learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 5: No pad of bladder