Speaker 1: It bo.
Speaker 2: Or brocas over the middle, hits unders got it, Yes it is hit it and complete the greatest comeback in the history of the NFL.
Speaker 3: Snap the body, choke hip right footed kid is good.
Speaker 4: Ten.
Speaker 3: The Minnesota Vikings have completed the greatest comeback in the history of the National Football League.
Speaker 4: And that is the ball game.
Speaker 3: The Vikings are nfd norder champions.
Speaker 4: Scremach purk back to pass. He's gonna heat one to JJ Wright. Jefferson leads to catch it and they go forty to glab Are you kidding me with that catch?
Speaker 2: J jacs Het in right far out of the shot gun Chester to his white burned down.
Speaker 4: Twelve seconds to go into.
Speaker 2: Game nine, Ers leave by four far back to the path, comes to the left eight seconds left.
Speaker 5: He gets away from the pressure, fires to the end.
Speaker 4: Sign Hicks, brag glows. Doesn't all the taps.
Speaker 6: Brag lows to do.
Speaker 4: Oh fine happens?
Speaker 3: Greg lowis this door's catch Pas givin the Minnesota Vikings and the probable fifth gree.
Speaker 4: He blas as a fan black bar.
Speaker 3: Brag lowis collody.
Speaker 4: Alive sat Man Adrian Peterson drops it into the second ear. Peter's in a bit fetal grace mas Adrian Peterson's gonna win that race. Let's not in Minnesota.
Speaker 5: Twenty four.
Speaker 7: Dante takes the snap a better pastor tex scheme this time.
Speaker 4: Dante rolls out to the right.
Speaker 2: Five seconds to go in the first half.
Speaker 4: Dante fires deep to the left.
Speaker 3: Moss brought him be eleven, but now he looked at us, do old jams?
Speaker 4: Touchdown? You'll mad a big kidding me.
Speaker 3: The hobvisation of Brandy Moss would win him an Academy award.
Speaker 5: You'll fire to the right.
Speaker 3: Side on my nag stay, Oh my god, lost.
Speaker 4: Stock, Are you kidding?
Speaker 3: Men'll fight get the mini Afay's on thirty six Peak flits like he said so coussins fires over the middle and.
Speaker 4: It is fire insistent. Twenty ten touchdown.
Speaker 1: Good morning, good afternoon, good evening, doesn't matter where you are. This is we really sports coming here from the Knob and Kettle. It's our third annual Messodo Viking's kick off show. My name's mc geffrey. And then to my immediate immediate right, it's gonna be uh. He's kind of running all the other audio stuff. If I'm not doing it, it's Scott Wilson. Hi, Hi, And then over to the in the middle of the group, where in the Jared Allen sixty nine jersey Hall of Famer. He's not he's not a Hall of Famer. He's a Hall of Famer in our hearts. It is thank you, Dustin Patt Hello. And then to the very far left, we're going to talk about this young man that's on his jersey, right, you're.
Speaker 5: In a few minutes.
Speaker 4: Not really young anymore, really young.
Speaker 5: He's about our age, but uh, it's personally a.
Speaker 4: Little older, little older. But thank you, thank you. Delightful, delightful.
Speaker 7: And you say left by the way, no, he said right.
Speaker 4: He finally learned.
Speaker 5: That's a clap from man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't go eight, don't go eight, that's Lewis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can't go wait anyways. And then over to the very far end of the table, it is the Mayor of Blimage. He's our special guest for today. It is none of them, George Prince. Welcome backs are welcome back.
Speaker 5: All right, thank you. It is an honor to be back here and talking about something other than storms.
Speaker 4: Well good, well, didn't use the word you didn't use the word yeah.
Speaker 5: You didn't work.
Speaker 1: We do have an over under abhomic times you said clean up in the past few months.
Speaker 4: Hey, how about he's talked about it enough trees.
Speaker 1: You're still standing right, just like, uh, what the hell is his face?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Right here, still standing?
Speaker 4: Who tells L John we're preparing him? Don't just take the over take whatever it was? What was over?
Speaker 8: Well, it's something I came up with my head, so that you did, Bruce, and I thank you so much, said a thousand.
Speaker 4: I bet it's the over And.
Speaker 9: I just realized that your beer belly logo there, there's a couple of axes there, right, they are okay chopping trees, clear shopping.
Speaker 4: Oh, Dustin did offer us up. We should probably go help some day.
Speaker 5: Well, I got I got work for you boys.
Speaker 4: Work well man, that that coke's really selling?
Speaker 7: You know that I might satisfy some community service hours.
Speaker 5: Timber Timber.
Speaker 4: Anyways, that's all I have to do is just say, Timber Timber, you're good. I'm good. Then he's like, I'll be a great male cheerleader for that.
Speaker 1: I want.
Speaker 7: Where's the overalls?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Where are the overalls?
Speaker 4: Bruce?
Speaker 8: I thought somebody else was bringing bibs be a text message. And I saw bibs on there, I'm like, oh, who's got bibs?
Speaker 5: Bags in the box?
Speaker 4: Bags and boxes? Did not know that was a thing. They brought coke products in boxes.
Speaker 5: Other than Bruce, I don't see a lot of people in the world rocking zubas. So you know you, Hey, you can Amazon, George. I had a pair till I got too fat.
Speaker 4: For biking, Viking socks, Viking shoes.
Speaker 5: All about Vikings ring he got married. Oh, the only ring the Vikings will ever have.
Speaker 4: It's unfortunate.
Speaker 8: I love the Vikings store, but coming from you, I thought that was all Matt's traves.
Speaker 5: I had a jump jump on it. There was the other joke about Taylor. Swift now has more rings of the Vikings and the Lions.
Speaker 4: God, blesser, God lesser. You gotta be there.
Speaker 7: Tracy Lawrence, how do you feel about it?
Speaker 5: I feel about Tracy Lawrence?
Speaker 4: How do you feel about Swift? Are getting engaged?
Speaker 5: She looks like a ferret? You know that, right? Well, yeah, okay, that's Matt knows his road and so because he's kind of a gerbil guy, he.
Speaker 4: Is from the iron rage, he will throw down You're.
Speaker 5: Trying to tell me that Travis Kelsey some kind of prize here too.
Speaker 4: You know, he's the only one that married up.
Speaker 1: There's a lead for every pot.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: Didn't tell me that when I was younger.
Speaker 7: Imagine that prenup.
Speaker 5: Oh, how would that go?
Speaker 4: Imagine if he cheats on her.
Speaker 5: Will that he will be in a heartbeat.
Speaker 4: No, he'll be will be all her.
Speaker 5: No, whatever happens to Kelsey, he'll end up with more money than he has today.
Speaker 9: It doesn't matter. She could give him one percent and he'd have more money than he Yeah, I mean, you know, I don't see that working out.
Speaker 4: Bad for him.
Speaker 8: No, No, George, that that bracelet that he put on stage definitely worked out for him.
Speaker 4: You got to shoot your shot. He did. But why are we here? Are we here to talk about Travis Taylor?
Speaker 9: This all started off with the bankings needing a Super Bowl ring. That's how this started. Yeah, Which, I think this is the year. You think it's a year.
Speaker 4: I think it's a year. I think it's here. Why not we should?
Speaker 5: Also?
Speaker 7: I think are awesome sponsors like Herberts and Gerbert Sandwiches and Soups.
Speaker 4: Make sure you download that happen when you do, you get a free sandwich.
Speaker 1: Also be brought to by Home Choice if you're looking for you know, get some into your new home. Like we talked about getting a new TV in my house. Bruce had a great idea. We're gonna we're gonna use Home Choice get one hundred dollars off you use a promo code of Beer Belly Sports in store here and Bummige only here in store formage Home Choice get your stuff. I got a brand new this laptop that we're using it right now is when I got from Home Choice. It's really nice that I really hypedet. I really hope you guys use it. Abuse it as much as you can.
Speaker 7: Well, they'll help you rebuild your credit, right to own.
Speaker 1: Yeah, rent home, not abuse. Abuse it in a good way, not a bad way. Okay, sorry, I'm bet Anyways, what else.
Speaker 8: Also brought to you by Seventh Avenue Pizza before pizza became trendy.
Speaker 7: I'll do this one last, okay, okay, Paul about communications probably already the Beer Belly Sports radio network with the gigazone awesome.
Speaker 5: Be brought to you by Roberts Servant.
Speaker 4: No, we did that already.
Speaker 1: Angie's acres, Andie's acre has been located in Achin and they've been up and reading for a few years and they are making they are crashing with the Wagoo Steaks. They're gonna be in the Bamiji area very soon. It's not just ordinary Wagoo stakes. You're a legit Wago Steaks from Japan.
Speaker 5: And we will end these thirty minutes commercials with this beautiful place here where we are currently, the nob and Kettle in beautiful downtown Lake Ellens.
Speaker 4: Lake Ows.
Speaker 8: Also brought to you by Soda Stick todasodastick dot com. Find the promo code. Put in one word beer belly get fifteen percent off. Oh your Minnesota inspired year, George, Do.
Speaker 4: You own anything from Soda Stick?
Speaker 6: I do not.
Speaker 8: Are you a fan of the Minnesota Moon by Randy moss Ah? If you look at my socks, I own socks from soda Stick.
Speaker 9: Boom, oh look at that huh yeah yeah yeah, and the shirt that's like a different kind of rizon.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right. The first time you ever been moon with an ankle, isn't it all right?
Speaker 5: Well, that's gonna do our moon with an ankle.
Speaker 7: Do you feel like Ricky Bobby, Well, you know the wonderbread NASCAR card.
Speaker 4: Car potentially, you know, we went up to that corner in the good I'll tell you what. Yeah, it did sound very boom howard of me. I couldn't hear anything of that, you know, I tell you what, All right, what are we gonna do? We're gonna crack some six beers? Are we just gonna talk vikings? We're gonna crack six beers.
Speaker 5: We're gonna travel bling our way through. We know what the first one is.
Speaker 4: It's now time for beer belly sports six pack.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that sound But ladies and gentlemen, could I please have your attention?
Speaker 1: We not the one I wanted, not the one you wanted, because I just did it quickly without listening to.
Speaker 6: What do you know?
Speaker 7: But that's insert dad lecture here.
Speaker 1: Okay, Dustin told me that like when I was working, and I didn't get a chance to put it until like we got here.
Speaker 4: Now you're a part of the group argument, George.
Speaker 5: YEA welcome that.
Speaker 4: I appreciate that that was supposed to be.
Speaker 5: Ladies and gentlemen, we've got him. Probably still look for it, and that's fine.
Speaker 4: We don't need to do it.
Speaker 7: Fine, the moment has passed.
Speaker 5: The Minnesota Vikings today completed the trade that has been obviously talked about for weeks now. We brought back home the prodigal Sun. This for Adam Feeling thoughts, gentlemen.
Speaker 7: The original, not this dollar general knockoffers week.
Speaker 5: George on this we got team over there.
Speaker 9: I don't hear George's first Just a real cumple for me. Man, doesn't I live in the now, not into yesterday? Okay, I'm pretty sure, as much as I appreciate Adam Feeling, they were in the Jersey that one day signed Adam. I think they found him at the nursing home. I think that's where Adam signed that contract.
Speaker 4: The man is thirty five years old.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, as we call it a spring chicken in the past, I will say at least we gave some you know, Toaster Levins for him, so not a lot we actually, I think because we took on that contract, we kind of moved up a little bit with the if you all even know at the draft picks, we came out a little bit.
Speaker 7: Did we take his whole contract?
Speaker 8: I think they did nothing I've ever read said that it was split up so basically the the money that we traded Harrison Phillips for.
Speaker 7: It's kind of what's this was the precursor?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, well we thought which we thought was gonna happen. I'd rather have Harrison Phillips. If you were gonna ask me Adam Dealing or Harrison Philips, I'd take Filips.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean question, George. You could have got kJ on the cheap.
Speaker 5: It could have got him for Toaster Levins too.
Speaker 7: You know, he he filled the slot roll receiver position very well the last few years.
Speaker 5: Only need him for three games, right, you know, could have got a Mari Cooper off the street. Yeah, but Cooper then would have to learn the system and he's not been. He's not been anything terrific for the last few years either.
Speaker 8: I was big on Keenan Allen prior to him getting signed for the Chargers for less than nothing.
Speaker 4: So the fact that we're this is why we got to win the North Star Cup?
Speaker 5: Are you trying to get George.
Speaker 4: More options? So beer Belly Sports got denied this last year.
Speaker 5: Now that I'm on a show, I don't think I could honestly judge you guys.
Speaker 4: You know you couldn't you weren't even gonna be.
Speaker 8: There this year, so we thought we had a chance, but then they said nay, but they did offer us an opportunity to m see the event going next year.
Speaker 7: I don't think they know what they're getting themselves into that.
Speaker 4: They're like, we're never going to allow you again.
Speaker 5: But I was told we got the okay, am I you sure.
Speaker 7: There's people that actually want to solve world.
Speaker 5: Problem, really solving a problem, entertainment problem.
Speaker 8: It was yeah, it was like everybody else is solving problems, and we were like, hey, we want you to see us more.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 9: You know you took a shot at Tommy Kramer because I'm wearing the number nine Tommy Kramer Jersey.
Speaker 5: I mean, no, I took a shot at you.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 9: I just want to be clear about why I appreciate Tommy Kramer, especially today.
Speaker 5: Yeah, go ahead. Are you aware of the urinal Tommy Kramer has y is man cave Yes, right. It is in the shape and color of a Green Bay packer.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 8: Matt's friend Vince right, who we've podcasted with, has urinated in, said urinal.
Speaker 4: I would like to urinate in that one day. So it's kind of a dream.
Speaker 5: So like when you're a wiping player and fan and your hatred outlives your playing career such that you have a urinal in your house. You literally can take a piss on the backers every day. Oh yeah, I mean, I'll wear your jersey.
Speaker 7: That's a Viking for life.
Speaker 5: That's a Viking for life.
Speaker 4: The next time I talked to Vince, I want to get become more friends of the so I can go. That's right. So, because I mean Vince is really good friends with him, it's fine.
Speaker 5: And actually Tommy Kramer was a quarterback.
Speaker 4: Have you met him?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: I have not.
Speaker 5: He was it rue?
Speaker 4: Oh my god. All right, we'll put it in a good word. We're like we got the mayor from a midge.
Speaker 8: Vince Wright is a podcaster with Matt Geffrey, and he knows Tommy Kramer personally.
Speaker 4: He's our gopher guy, Minnesota's our gopher.
Speaker 5: I should take a photo and send it to him. Yeah, I'm thinking of you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe one day you get down there, you can urinate in set yurinal? Is that the dream? It's not the dream?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 9: Well, all I'm going to say is, you know there's a saying about Hey, I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire.
Speaker 5: Tommy Kramer would. He's a good guy, he's aid he would.
Speaker 8: Scott, Matt, how do you feel about at eight one nine coming back to Minnesota?
Speaker 5: I feel I feel great coming back.
Speaker 7: I would have been more surprised if it didn't happen then it do actually happening. Just how much police see you got the last two weeks.
Speaker 8: It makes sense because it's so close to the season and he knows the offense. It's like black I think our our front office is kind of blind think about the stuff prior to a week and a half.
Speaker 7: Did you see Kos's face light up when that reporter asked.
Speaker 4: Yes, he wanted what's her face? Yeah, you don't light.
Speaker 5: Up, Geffrey, I'm sorry, I knew, Matt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I saw a.
Speaker 7: Blonde chick on the camera.
Speaker 5: She wasn't blonde.
Speaker 4: She's not blonde. So what I'm hearing you say is that you all like this one.
Speaker 5: I mean it, I do.
Speaker 7: I think you could have got caj there was other options available, but he knows the system. He's a fan favorite, you know.
Speaker 5: He's once they once it floated out and the fans knew about it. You've almost got to do it, otherwise you're gonna end up in the same situation as the twins are in you got.
Speaker 8: Slash, dude, make us blash. Go after Toby Myers, after Chris Lobby. He Even if that means I'm giving up a second who cares, what's the second round pick.
Speaker 4: We're probably gonna screw that up anyways.
Speaker 5: But also, you're giving up a lot of the flexibility in a contract because you're extending him. So you can you can change the contract if you extend him a year and you cut the dollars down. But if you're going with a lave, you're gonna be stuck in. You're gonna be paying your receivers how much money now?
Speaker 8: I mean, but he's already signed a contract, so I mean. And also, Adam Field only played ten games last year.
Speaker 4: And then you could trade. He's thirty four and was an injured last year.
Speaker 5: This year we need him for three, yeah, three, and then.
Speaker 4: In the playoffs.
Speaker 8: But I get it, it makes sense, it makes sense as an organization. But make a splash, dude, make a big move, get it. Go for a Crystal Labby go I mean, I don't want Tyreek Hill I don't want all his babies here in Minnesota.
Speaker 4: But you know, like like make a splash, Jacobe Meyers, someone like that. Even that dude Cincinnatis, he well, he doesn't know where to splash. He's got up.
Speaker 8: He's got a bad splash by But like, go for that dude from Cincinnati that they're gonna cut. You could probably get him for the same fourth round pick.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: I was glad though, that they didn't go any higher than the fourth thrown pick, because he was fairly productive in the games he did play last year.
Speaker 8: It's so funny because it's like this whole trade talk was happening and then like yesterday, feeling goes, I'm demanding a trade.
Speaker 9: Like Okay, here's what I'm gonna tell you about his production last year. The Panthers were behind and the majority of their game garbage. It was garbage time stats. Nobody cared to cover him. They were just going a better team toward the end of the year.
Speaker 5: When he came back there they did.
Speaker 4: He came back and better.
Speaker 5: You have five times, you know, I'm gonna say better. Okay, he's got a pen.
Speaker 4: I look at this guy.
Speaker 5: I chucked mine onto the floor. Somewhere earlier.
Speaker 9: So that's what I sincerely hope because I am a Vikings fan, I will cheer for Adam, and I hope that I'm wrong, like I don't want.
Speaker 4: To be right, A little worar resurgence. I'm a little worried. I don't want to you all.
Speaker 7: Right, guys, I mean in the lion's position, A quick, a quick bottom feet are in the division again, you know that quick?
Speaker 4: Yourbelly bet.
Speaker 5: Shot bet sure, sure.
Speaker 4: Over.
Speaker 5: We're all gonna predict over under Adam Feeling touchdowns this season?
Speaker 4: What do you think you set the line?
Speaker 5: You're you want to set the line with me, Bruce. Let's have away from the mic talk.
Speaker 4: Yeah, damn ye sell here you.
Speaker 5: We were very close. We whispered into each other's mouse.
Speaker 4: Are five and a half?
Speaker 5: We're going with five and a half Feeling touchdowns?
Speaker 4: Okay, we were gonna say six. That's what that's that's what he said six. I go five and a half. Because you can't have a punch.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say I'm gonna go under. You have no faith?
Speaker 4: What do you get to pick Minnesota to win three games this year?
Speaker 10: Too?
Speaker 4: I don't worry about my ceiling. I told fun, nobody wants to live in the under.
Speaker 6: Over.
Speaker 5: It has to be over, because it has to be over, because there's seventeen games.
Speaker 8: He only got five last year, but he only played ten. He only got in the last and the year before that he had one hundred and three catches, caught six touchdowns. Playing the under is no fun. Go with the over, even if I'm wrong.
Speaker 5: That's why we should have said it higher. I mean, the trouble is its health. If he doesn't play the whole year, he could.
Speaker 4: Get he could get hurt.
Speaker 8: And so like I got that bet with JJ McCarthy having twenty five touchdowns, he gets hurt week one, I'm screwed.
Speaker 5: He's not getting hurt one quick talking like that, Hey, you're talking to me.
Speaker 4: Bruce, say, at least we got Carson instead of.
Speaker 5: Carson Wentz the Pride in North Dakota.
Speaker 8: Bruce love that move last year, two years ago, instead of Josh Dobbs. I would have signed Carson Wentz off the streets instead of trading six.
Speaker 9: My point on that whole thing is how bad do you have to be as Sam Howell that you get ejected.
Speaker 5: He looked scared.
Speaker 4: He's traded a fifth and they got a fifth back.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna flow master this. I need your pick.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna go under because I think he's gonna get hurt. I want to be wrong, but I think the more I.
Speaker 5: Think about it, all right, I'm gonna I'm gonna I'm gonna take the over and I'm gonna make a cavey out here. I'm gonna say he scores at least eight.
Speaker 4: There's deep belief over there.
Speaker 7: He's gonna be a feature.
Speaker 4: You know how you'll know if he believes it.
Speaker 5: That's that's a double shot.
Speaker 7: That's a double shot.
Speaker 4: Too many quarterbacks.
Speaker 5: Please take a photo of that so we remember.
Speaker 7: Is it gonna be a double shot of sweet crud?
Speaker 5: Mary, you gotta come over and you gotta try the sweet crud?
Speaker 4: You know the sweet crud? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Try how that sweet crud for.
Speaker 4: You at the house?
Speaker 1: Dad? How's that the coda crud for you?
Speaker 4: The Dakota sweet crud? This is he loved it.
Speaker 11: It's fucking awful. I'll never drink it again. I'm like you will if at the airport lounge and uh, it's terrible.
Speaker 4: Do not promote it.
Speaker 7: Stuff speaking now is a filling host for US mister Travis Kruth, who has another show on the Beer Belly Sports radio Network, the Silver Bullet Sessions.
Speaker 4: So what do you talk about on the Silver Bullet Behind the Times?
Speaker 11: There just about anything you can think of. You know, we'll get into some sports, whatever sports are in season. Tell a couple of locker room stories for the boys, you know with.
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 4: And Yeah? We are looking for the best Coleslaw in America. That's gonna be a life like.
Speaker 5: Yep, we're gonna do a weekly movie. I might have a submission for you.
Speaker 12: What is it?
Speaker 5: Michelle makes a mean Coleslaw his girlfriend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll test it out. We'll put it through the ringer, give her, give it a fair score. You're gonna do it all right, he'll be back, he'll be back. I will totally like good talent.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we'll take it. We'll take a break for a little bit if those guys want to pop up. So is everybody up here a Coleslaw man?
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 5: I'm on an island.
Speaker 4: I know my cup of tea, I won't need it.
Speaker 9: Do you like any cold cole saw and a pulled pork sandwich? I like some potato salad, macaroni, sacaroni salad, even.
Speaker 4: Chicken salad, but no.
Speaker 5: Calls it rabbit fuke. All right, there, it is all right?
Speaker 4: So what should we move on to the next beer?
Speaker 5: Geez, we're not prepared, gentlemen.
Speaker 4: No, did not do it really a six pack at all?
Speaker 5: It's kind of do we want to talking sports?
Speaker 7: Is it just NFL today?
Speaker 1: We gotta do the golfers because they're gonna the gooferss are gonna play tomorrow against Buffalo.
Speaker 4: I dig it. He did somebody runners, So we can do our Week one best.
Speaker 5: We do all that, but we're not gonna.
Speaker 1: Do like Vikings just yet. We're gonna probably do our ceiling and uh floor later.
Speaker 7: We can do our better.
Speaker 4: Edge for college was bigger than this.
Speaker 7: Because we got a huge matchup for Week one College foot We.
Speaker 4: Can we can, we can do all that.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah Texas, Yeah, Arch baby Arch who's arching? And man? Sorry I heard man saying Arch.
Speaker 4: I was like, was arching going baby Manning, baby manning? What's doing behind me? How'd you like to have his sounding board? Oh?
Speaker 7: It sounds like Grandpa's running the show.
Speaker 5: It sounds like he's coming to wheel again.
Speaker 7: He he will be back next year. He is not declaring, but both Peyton and Eli played all four years too.
Speaker 4: I suspect it will be like who is he going to is? What will cause? Right? They could do an ELI.
Speaker 5: They probably don't want to do another Eli because the first one was a little rough.
Speaker 4: I got it.
Speaker 7: He's a two time Super Bowl champion. On the fringe discussion for Hall of Fame worthiness alarm.
Speaker 9: Yep, So I just kind of look at that and go, do you remember when he got drafted and he held up the Chargers jersey and he looked like he was, you know, like mortified.
Speaker 4: Like Ralphie and Christmas story.
Speaker 5: Hey, he's got his Easter Bunny outfit there as bad. I don't think Archie wants.
Speaker 4: To live through that again.
Speaker 5: No, trying to find it, you know, he should do the Bruce is losing.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to find the button. I don't have it because on the other computer I do.
Speaker 4: But Bruce is uh, he's out in.
Speaker 9: A bout with the crowd, and he's a man of the people, gone so very much enjoys it.
Speaker 4: I was gonna.
Speaker 5: I just suggested that we play an alarm to let everybody know what the Bruce is loose and if you, uh, what what is Bruce doing? Well, no, what are you doing? He was just getting paper for the bets and then he's mingling a little bit. It's fine, Okay, it's fine. I just thought it was funny because I wanted to play off of it and be like, Bruce is loose. I thought maybe Bruce was, like, you know, doing depositions over there there. He had his paper and his pen out and he was out. He was up to I have if you want to do collsoo ball.
Speaker 1: We have the the big game we're going to do for this weekend, the Texas Longhorn versus the buck Eyes.
Speaker 5: We can do that. But you want to what's this for? It's gonna be for our bets? I think right, it is for our bets.
Speaker 4: I don't have a pen, and what are the best George does?
Speaker 5: George always has a pen on I got, like I said, had one and I threw it and I don't want to lose his. Never know what.
Speaker 1: You might need to sign something, right because you're that famous.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's what autographs must be. Autographs. I'm a document you're the mayor of the people. Oh yeah, that's it. I'm headed on autographs.
Speaker 4: You know, you're like the rock. You're the people's mayor. Can you smell no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no no no, what the mayor is? Cook? That's a SoundBite there you go.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, great, it's on tape.
Speaker 4: Now, thank you.
Speaker 5: Can you do that again with the mayor? All right?
Speaker 1: So I'm ready whenever you guys want to start. We can do the text of longhorns first, or we can do gophers in and buffalo.
Speaker 5: Are we doing line or just straight up? We're gonna do line. Okay, but we always like so you want you want me to follow that again this year?
Speaker 4: Correct? Okay?
Speaker 1: All right, So today's this portion of this show is gonna be brought to you by Better Edge. Go to Better Edge dot com. They also have an app as well too, so that app is Better Edge. If you want to get twenty dollars on us, use that promo code bbs correct and get twenty dollars on us.
Speaker 5: Will you sign up today? That still Better Edge dot com?
Speaker 1: It is still better Edge dot com, or get download the app as well to better Better Edge it is.
Speaker 8: I'm down seven now, alight. I went on a hot streak for a while. It was almost up to three hundred, all right, So and then I do it just bottomed out, man.
Speaker 4: Down to fifty seven.
Speaker 8: I'm just waiting next year for the March madness. I think that's where my my, that's where my good betting comes from. I bet a lot on Duke last year and I won a lot all five of us and.
Speaker 4: Then Golden State Houston.
Speaker 8: I bet like sixty dollars on that and went like almost two hundred bucks, Buffalo.
Speaker 4: Does that really helped me? All right?
Speaker 1: The boys want in on this one? Do you boys want on this one? Better edge bets, better edge bets? Yeah, Longhorns versus the buck Eyes? What's over under fourth? It's gonna be minus two and a half for the Buckeyes.
Speaker 4: I'll take the Bucky. I'll take Ohio State.
Speaker 5: Where's that Texas?
Speaker 4: Ohio State? You look really bad against Georgia.
Speaker 5: Hook m Sam hook him too long? Horns?
Speaker 4: So far, I'm gonna go, Who's who's up? Give me the oh? Let me your wife said to Yeah, she would have been for Ohio State. I'm sure she loved George. Who are you feeling? Manning all the way?
Speaker 1: Baby Aiden's gonna hate this because he's a diehards sooners fan. Where we're gonna go with the long horns in this one?
Speaker 4: Boy, wait a minute. Against Georgia last year, arch Manning was overworked. The press sure gets to.
Speaker 1: Him as a Gopher fan. I want Ohio State not.
Speaker 4: To win any game. I get it, all right, So I'm the only one.
Speaker 7: Dustin went with you you too?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 7: Are you gonna go over by the Joshua tree?
Speaker 4: Yep, the Joshua Tree? Well you too.
Speaker 5: I still haven't found what I'm looking for.
Speaker 4: The puns are here now, all right.
Speaker 7: In the next game, we got Minnesota app against Buffalo, and what do we got for a spread on that one?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 5: Just Buffalo?
Speaker 1: Do they pull a bowling green? When the Gophers were favored by thirty six and a half, what's this one? I'll tell you in a second and a half. No, back then, I thought it was four hundred.
Speaker 7: They also lost to the Bison one year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're not talking about that. They did it twice, but that's different story for good day.
Speaker 5: So here is the over under for this one.
Speaker 4: At home.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be how Fox Sports one. If you're just curious about it. This is gonna be the Golden Gophers are fair by.
Speaker 5: Eighteen and a half. Oh Jesus, eighteen and a half.
Speaker 4: What do you boys think? Eighteen and a half? Gold over under Bruce? Who do you want?
Speaker 11: You?
Speaker 5: And Gophers? Okay, Travis is over, oh Sam, eighteen and a half under? Okay under. You know last year we were in the same situation. We're playing Nevada, and I thought that I thought that Nevada was coming in with this high powered passing offense. It was gonna make the Gophers look bad. Then the Gophers went on and just waxed them. I'm gonna go with the Gophers this time.
Speaker 7: Hey, supposedly their new quarterbacks even better than bro.
Speaker 4: That's right here.
Speaker 1: You already know my answer. Are gonna go to the golden golfer a skuy in my rower the boat Go Gophers? Mm hm, George, I'm gonna go under.
Speaker 5: Buffalo Soldier. Great song all I think I'm when I hear this is the Casino.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how do you know that? Tell Us?
Speaker 5: Actually, very very little isn't the song Buffalo Gals?
Speaker 4: Won't it come out tonight?
Speaker 5: But you're.
Speaker 8: Soldier by Bob Marley's that too, So I'm going Buffalo with the under.
Speaker 4: Down under, all right, So that's our, that's our.
Speaker 5: You should write the spreads on there though, too, and take a picture of it and send it to me because I will first or send.
Speaker 9: Texas your technology. Amazing, Yeah, high level stuff here.
Speaker 4: It is two and a half. I'm sorry, we're not minus two and a half and a half for I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: We're not Paul Bunyan out here. You can just go over there and just Cap has.
Speaker 5: Everything for you. He does. That's true. That must be nice, you know what, Kevin.
Speaker 8: Also, I saw on a Facebook post made fun of George for being a little bit late.
Speaker 4: How dare you, kep?
Speaker 5: He was giving me the business?
Speaker 4: Whoa showed up for you at all? Oh man, I didn't say that. I'm saying it for you.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 4: Can we do here up here for you to get a local celebrity put on the Grinch shooting and I'll go down there for you.
Speaker 9: Remember when they were doing the celebrity boxing stuff with the firefighters and the.
Speaker 4: Plot celebrity deaf.
Speaker 9: I actually told my wife, I said, you know, that'd be perfect, Like I call it, like the mayor of you know, Black Deck or something, said, let's go do this thing Rudy, let's go.
Speaker 5: My wife looked at me and said, what does the matter with you? What's not Rudy anymore?
Speaker 4: We're not gonna get talking about Rudy.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure he got run out, and I won't say it.
Speaker 4: Something in my mind and.
Speaker 5: Walk away from may or someone walk away from.
Speaker 4: It, say it. I'm it clicks for me.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, my point is like I would get in the ring, you would do it. Sure it's for charity, I mean, come on, don't doesn't some part of you want to know, like how big a shot you.
Speaker 4: Could take on the chin and still stand there.
Speaker 7: I would imagine there'd be some headgear worn, but still No, he's.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I mean I knew that.
Speaker 5: I knew that answer a long time ago.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it is now. Wow, he went to Philadelphia. We don't survived. He survived with that poor girl, next girl.
Speaker 1: That's right, That's why the rest of anything that's ever happened, you rascal, Why are you buying us drinks?
Speaker 4: Tell him no, Josh, because he's the Godfather.
Speaker 5: The Godfather would around.
Speaker 4: Yeah, gotta let him just look.
Speaker 7: Shit, we gotta give quick shout out to this gentleman here over to our right, mister Justin mccelmrey.
Speaker 4: Yay, the number one fin you.
Speaker 1: Talk, number one fan never misses a showy thank you for these as well.
Speaker 5: I think he looks sharp. He's a sharp dressed man, way better looking at it. There's like I don't own any of a three PCE suit. I don't want to. Even the best is classic.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, he's gonna He's got a lot of interesting stories if you want to hear him, George.
Speaker 7: What makes us even better is he's a Packers fan wearing purple right now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I understand.
Speaker 5: Like the last time I saw the same thing, like I was confused, but now I understand it.
Speaker 4: Kind of Marlo kind of all right, what do you want? Move on? I think he just likes to bust our balls, I think more than anything. I don't know, just In thousand thousand.
Speaker 5: How do you know he's just not a closet Viking fan.
Speaker 7: He could probably answers and open gyms and he would talk so much trash back in the day.
Speaker 4: I bet you he's got a great story about John Randall that I can't tell.
Speaker 7: On here, Bruce and Dustin. I bet you Justin can answer more Lions questions than Matt could.
Speaker 4: His brother also is a Lions fan fan.
Speaker 5: And we're talking about definition. If you're a Vikings fan or a Packers fan, you get to know Lion stuff. Yeah, like you know Chicago bear something you don't want.
Speaker 8: You know, There's there's people out there in the world that just don't care like us, you know, and they just it's I'm gonna take this from I think one of the Batman's other Christopher Nolan, wants some people just want to watch the world burn.
Speaker 4: So they don't want to feel okay.
Speaker 8: So like us, like we're like all in for the Vikings every year, and then there's other people that are like, I don't like that, but I think it's fun, Like why not rude high, why not imagine the best?
Speaker 4: And then you get the worst? Who cares? It's sports, it's fun, But that.
Speaker 5: Could have happened.
Speaker 9: Only one team wins every year, but the worst for the Vikings has ever never really been that bad.
Speaker 4: Like the worst is less Stackel Force that was a long time fourth winning his franchise.
Speaker 8: Oh hey, Dustin's Friend's interview, Brad Childress, do you have any questions to ask Brad Childress, Can I.
Speaker 4: Just duct tape his mouth?
Speaker 5: Then ask him anything I want?
Speaker 8: I wanted to say, Hey, what's it like to do an offensive coordinator that never got to call plays and got a head coaching job?
Speaker 4: Clip all that. And also then it's like, how do you fire Randy Moss?
Speaker 5: I was gonna ask him what did they serve Randy Moss? I know, right, h what was that it was?
Speaker 4: Because that was the thing right yeah to this day? Was it bad?
Speaker 1: Chicken?
Speaker 8: Like two weeks later he got fired? Why don't we fire him first? And then the fraser Randy Moss and Brett Farmer had the rest of the run of the year.
Speaker 5: Hey, by the way, there's a parallel for you. We went and got Randy Moss, brought him back.
Speaker 4: Look at what happened. We just went and got Dealing brought him back. So George, George, you gotta stop there.
Speaker 5: Well, if Feelan runs over a parking cop, I guess we'll be that.
Speaker 4: That wasn't the second time.
Speaker 5: This is why you can't go back. Like every time we go back, you know who, we should go get his cam akers because we can't get enough.
Speaker 4: He just got long ago.
Speaker 8: Welcome back when we cut when we cut Ty Chandler obviously can't be dude. Cam makers can block Josh Dobbs run down the field. There was one blocker down there, cam akers baby.
Speaker 5: I assumed he'd be back once he got cut, because we just you know he'll be back.
Speaker 4: He's like a drug that Xavier Scott's gonna get hurt. Yeah, Ty Chandler's gonna get cut after fourth week when c J. Ham comes back? Should we uh move on?
Speaker 5: Look into the season, Well, we think what's gonna happen?
Speaker 6: Sure?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Now it's into our Viking season preview. You do know there's a racing peanut on TV. Oh what, there's a racing peanut. Oh nice, Charlie White.
Speaker 1: Was on there.
Speaker 5: I'll try he's a peanut. You're expecting me to just look past a racing peanut like that's a thing.
Speaker 4: I think it's gonna lose to lightning McQueen. I'm intrigued. McQueen has a good he's gonna go.
Speaker 5: Look at it looks very vainy.
Speaker 4: Look at the thing.
Speaker 1: I'm just.
Speaker 5: I was just gonna say, look at the veins on that thing.
Speaker 7: And this is a family program.
Speaker 5: I could totally see Matt driving that thing, trying to peanut.
Speaker 4: In his dreams. That's what he's doing all this for to drive a big peanut. Stop telling people peanuts. All I want to do is park in the garage.
Speaker 5: In and out.
Speaker 4: You want to do this a zoomzoo. Just be happy, King Colors Alighty, so Jesus. Under the old Viking schedule.
Speaker 7: Here we open the season week one on Monday Night against the Chicago Bears Bars Cities.
Speaker 4: Caleb should bring his mom calm down over there in the cheap season.
Speaker 5: He's gonna need some consolation after that game. He should definitely bring his mom's.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 7: Then week two we go have the Falcons come up to the Bank Falcons, the Falcons, and that's Sunday night.
Speaker 4: Whoa you remember ninety eight?
Speaker 5: Do you remember the Falcons?
Speaker 4: Jamal Anderson? I remember, you know what?
Speaker 8: The most I remember about that Robert Griffin dropping that interception that would have ended the game, watching.
Speaker 4: A pass for a first down to end it as well.
Speaker 5: That was the year Jamal Anderson rushed for fifteen hundred yards on five hundred carries. Its great three yards of carry.
Speaker 4: And then week three we go over the pond into Dublin. Are you going here? You're going?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Maybe? Never know, that's about perfect time for you to have a vacation.
Speaker 5: The only the only pond I'll be in that week is in black Ducket.
Speaker 4: I was actually thinking about going to the game in England. You know the princes.
Speaker 9: We that's where we're all originally from, like the fact sense, that's like where the family comes from.
Speaker 5: So are you royalty the Prince? I'm I'm much further down the When we're.
Speaker 7: In Ireland, we're playing the Steelers to Fred's Prince. That's a Sunday morning at eight thirty game.
Speaker 4: Then the week that we stay in London playing then is should you were starting quarterback by this No, No, Shoudure might not even be on a team by that. Well, they traded Kenny Pickett, there's only three. It'll be Dylan Gabriel if Flackun gets hurt.
Speaker 7: So that's obviously we're playing the Browns. Then mid October October nineteenth, we got Philly coming to town.
Speaker 4: That's a tough one.
Speaker 8: We should get Desmond Watson, that fifty four pound guy that Tampa Bay just cut for that week alone, they try to touch push.
Speaker 4: We got that dude, just sitting right there.
Speaker 5: The Eagles will be a tough test for US.
Speaker 7: Weeks week seven we go over to California into LA to play the Chargers.
Speaker 4: That'll be a tough game too.
Speaker 7: Who are you rooting for that game?
Speaker 4: Questions there?
Speaker 7: And then finally week eight, we finally see the little kiddie Cats from Detroit.
Speaker 4: Hey, should we do like a first half guest and then a second half guess?
Speaker 6: For what?
Speaker 2: Do like?
Speaker 4: Nine games this time? And then a little later we do the other one we're going to do.
Speaker 7: Week nine? Week nine, we got Baltimore coming to town. Week ten we have Chicago. Week eleven, we go to Lambeau. Week twelve, we're in Seattle. Thirteen, Washington comes to town. Week fifteen, we played Dallas in Jerry World. Week sixteen or week yeah, Week sixteen we got go to the Metal Lands. Then after that we go have Detroit coming to Minnesota, and we end the season with the Packers coming to Tower.
Speaker 5: So twelve and five, all right, all.
Speaker 8: Right, you're won better than me. I went eleven and six, all right, So I said twelve last year, and I was wrong. It was fourteen al right?
Speaker 4: So what we did ten I was wrong.
Speaker 7: Well, what we did last year is we did a floor and a ceiling, and then what you thought they would actually win? And then for matt every game he had left after they surpassed, he had to do a shot.
Speaker 4: Oh, he was in trouble. I was in trouble right away.
Speaker 7: We guess they would win two.
Speaker 8: I kind of came in with that on my own because he said four and just totally disrespected us, and we won four almost right away.
Speaker 7: All right, So floor ceiling, George, what's what you got.
Speaker 9: I'd say the floor's probably nine wins. That's the floor, and I'd say the ceiling is probably thirteen.
Speaker 4: Floors, ten ceilings twelve.
Speaker 8: A defense is too good, offensive line is too good, I mean, a less injury then I'm just come on, but whatever as it sits right now. Jji McCarthy throwing that ball to the outside.
Speaker 4: We're good.
Speaker 5: So much depends on the quarterback. I'm gonna say floor is seven, but the ceiling is thirteen. Big gap, Yeah, big gap?
Speaker 7: All right, I am going to go a floor. I'm gonna do you in better here. I'm gonna go six and a ceiling of twelve. Okay, Matthew, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: With a floor of five and a ceiling of twelve or five ceiling?
Speaker 5: Your ceiling came up this year, did a little bit. I have don't one to do shots this time right as much I have x rooms that I.
Speaker 4: Have vinces as well too.
Speaker 5: The defense can win five games without an offense.
Speaker 4: I know what you saying? What's XU justin?
Speaker 1: He has he's gone seven for the floor and thirteen arrowd Vince though, oh sorry, and thirteen for the ceiling?
Speaker 4: All right? What was Vinnie? Vince was?
Speaker 1: Uh, ceiling is gonna be eleven? Floor is seven?
Speaker 4: All right? Now?
Speaker 5: These two hooligans and me and Eck were like the same, weren't we?
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 5: Do you want to hear from these two hooligans?
Speaker 4: Took im sure? Okay?
Speaker 5: Uh Travy.
Speaker 4: Traviy and Sam floor in ceiling for the Minnesota Vikings.
Speaker 5: What do you think? How many wins?
Speaker 4: Ceiling?
Speaker 5: See everyone, you're wrong?
Speaker 4: Shots?
Speaker 1: Shots?
Speaker 5: You know what shot could So he.
Speaker 8: Had he picked four wins last year they had fourteen.
Speaker 5: I was hurting.
Speaker 4: Ceilings, so wow, what's the floor?
Speaker 5: And every time two that was like what I did?
Speaker 4: We got? We got Matt Jr.
Speaker 5: Here in Future News Travis is drunk.
Speaker 7: We got on.
Speaker 5: All right, Sam monsters Yeah, no, no, no, you're not there. We're just gonna keep at it. Oh that'd be great at the end. You just gotta do I shot.
Speaker 4: Tammered.
Speaker 5: We'll get ems on site, all right.
Speaker 4: Sam, what do you think ceilings?
Speaker 13: Eight?
Speaker 4: Wow? These are some really.
Speaker 5: What's your floor? Floors?
Speaker 4: Three? Damn?
Speaker 5: Are you a cards fan? I think they'll have that drive four?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, damn. You gotta do a lot of shots too.
Speaker 5: Good luck. Nor Gaff learned his lesson like I did learn my lesson. That was like, all right, I'll go below eight.
Speaker 4: All right, no division winner, okay, George, who's winning the division?
Speaker 9: I'm going Vikings, Vikings? All right, straight up, McCarthy, it's on. Let's do it, Bruce please, Dustin.
Speaker 5: Son of a bitch, Jesus that I'm gonna go with. Uh, I'm gonna still say Detroit.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, I do, Matthew, Detroit.
Speaker 5: Detroit Roar will be restored to watch the.
Speaker 4: World the way they're not winning because I said him on TikTok about.
Speaker 5: I can hear you.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you this much.
Speaker 5: I hope Helen wrong.
Speaker 9: Actually win the division. I will give Campbell his props because I'm not convinced he's a good coach.
Speaker 4: I think it's hard carried. His medal is gonna get tested this year with his coordinators that he doesn't have are the medals on the knees that he cheated with.
Speaker 5: That defense is going to be helping that. And even green Bay there there's talks that green Bay might be in the run for Parsons.
Speaker 7: Now, yeah, so that's I'm talking for a couple of weeks. I'm actually you think you thought.
Speaker 4: Jerry World would let him go to Green Bay? I don't think so.
Speaker 9: The money the trade is okay, you offer Herssel Walker got first rounders.
Speaker 4: Jimmy Johnson convinced Jerry World to let that happen.
Speaker 5: Then it worked out just fine.
Speaker 4: They got emt they got Troy. They didn't get Emott from that trade, Yes they did, Yes, they did.
Speaker 5: They didn't get they didn't get Troy Troy.
Speaker 4: They didn't getting in Troy. But they got they got Emitt. They got Russell.
Speaker 5: Russell, Maryland, Robin Harper, Nate Newton.
Speaker 8: And Darren Woodson, Darren darre Man. What a hitter, Alvin Harper that was also a trade though. They took a trade from the Vikings to move up to get Emmett. They didn't have the tend though.
Speaker 9: All right, I gotta ask Matt this question, Lion fan, Okay, why you can Travis up here?
Speaker 5: The last two years have the Lions not made it to the Super Bowl? What has held them from the Super Bowl?
Speaker 4: The resident Lions fan, Sammy, you and on the Lions.
Speaker 5: Town fucking decisions?
Speaker 4: All right, get the resident Lion fans up here. I tell it, Tell the mayor why.
Speaker 5: I don't know why the Lions didn't play in the last two Super Bowls.
Speaker 4: Weren't ready. They just weren't ready.
Speaker 11: A little bit of both took a couple, took a couple of gambles. It sounds like this sounds like a like a it's not a talent thing. No, it's not not not Haven't the Vikings been.
Speaker 4: There because we haven't had talent? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Well you.
Speaker 4: Sold out on Kirk Cousins. You all sold a quarterback that was bringing it to Minnesota. When did you all thought it? I'm sure all of you have said it be wrong. Shot. It's a talent thing in Minnesota. I'll give you that. I'll say there's flaws always in Minnesota's like see, hold on, just.
Speaker 8: Listen before you get on, Like this is why you win. You like, did you walk off and you do this thing? You don't listen?
Speaker 4: This is how he got me going on the one podcast. I'll tell you this right now. Sam Darnold was a loser in high school, loser in college, and a loser in the NFL.
Speaker 8: In the NFL, JJ McCarthy is a winner in high school, a winner in college.
Speaker 4: And guess what's his next step?
Speaker 8: Winterer Now, Jared Goff lost in high school, Loston College is going.
Speaker 4: To keep losing in the NFL boom.
Speaker 8: I've been waiting for that because I looked at the stats after the last time you and Matt bullied me.
Speaker 4: I would just sit there and even Scott listenback, goes, wow, man, there's two Lions fans.
Speaker 5: But I'm right, yeah, he was.
Speaker 8: He's like Travis is like footing up stats and that's like, good man, Like shut the man.
Speaker 4: You don't know any of this.
Speaker 5: I'm going I think it's coaching. They should have been in the Super Bowl last years.
Speaker 4: They've made a mistake. I think it was the year before. It's an execution the forty nine Ers deal going forward too much on fourth down. You're probably this year a year though.
Speaker 5: I don't there Dan Campbell thing, and it's an injury thing that. I mean, they were decimated on defense.
Speaker 8: But the year the forty nine Ers game, though, I get it, you've been going forward on fourth down all year and then the one was a drop.
Speaker 4: The one was a drop.
Speaker 8: I get that that should have worked. But you take the points, man, because if you take those points, you're up at the end.
Speaker 5: But even if you're going for it all year, if you make it this many times, doesn't mean you're gonna make it the rest of the time, because eventually math is gonna catch up with you.
Speaker 4: I think there's I think their windows shut.
Speaker 5: I think they had this window and I don't think it's there.
Speaker 11: This is the last year of their window window. But I'll say Kevin O'Connell has never had to make that decision yet, like Dan Campbell's been in. Kevin brought never But he does decision like that where Dan Campbell nuts of steel, but he.
Speaker 5: Does that, but he does it in moments where it doesn't matter, and then he lets that philosophy go over into moments with quarterbacks season two.
Speaker 4: I will give this to Dan Campbell. He's like, before the game, he goes, we're going for it every fourth out and they did and it worked, and I was like, damn it, I fucking love to hate that guy. Son of a bitch.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean he would be great to play for. I mean, he no doubt about it.
Speaker 11: I do want to hear Sam's opinion on why they didn't play in the Super Bowl Soup.
Speaker 12: The Detroit Lions.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wondered was a Viking prior to this? A who's he a fan of? I've never met him. Sorry, He's like Vikings and I'm like, now you're damn liars. Sam. Sorry, yeah, I know.
Speaker 12: I introduced Travis to the Detroit Lions. Oh yeah, after the Vikings got an astray.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, bitterness, I got you. Oh, I know, bitterness.
Speaker 12: So yeah, the defense last year, I mean it was basically the practice squad playing defense out there and uh, I mean the wear and tear of the offense, basically having to go out there and outscore everybody, them knowing it. They were willing to do it, and obviously they did it, but I think it was more of a personality matchup on the defense, and I think this year they've kind of shored that up and I think they just got a little unlucky last year, especially Aiden Hutcheson going down. So he's back and I think he's going to dominate this year and might grab an m VT out of it.
Speaker 8: Do you think that they they thought the Commanders and stand a chance? I kind of didn't think they did. Yeah, you think they like kind of maybe, I kind of that's kind of what I thought that Commanders came in and were like, I don't like, they didn't stand in a chance.
Speaker 11: But I think in the playoffs in the NFL you don't overlook those teams.
Speaker 4: Though, fair like that.
Speaker 8: But kind of in that quarterback too, that kind of seemed like they were a little bit And then it could be players too. I mean, the coach could bring you up and you're like the Commanders they were, they got the second pick in the draft the.
Speaker 4: Same year and then Sterry Terry that big run kind of was.
Speaker 5: Like, Yeah, that's the dangerous thing too about having coaches doing interviews during the playoffs.
Speaker 4: Coaches doing interviews at all. Yeah, I fucking hate it.
Speaker 5: I mean, I mean it's been back to the back to Billick. Back in ninety eight, he was interviewing for head coaching jobs between the weeks two. Oh sure, I think they need to make a rule where you can't interview until after the playoffshit done, because I do think that that can distract a coach too.
Speaker 9: You know, here's the truth about Chaos, right, Like, we don't know if he's a good postseason coach. And there are guys who've been fantastic regular season coaches who have sucked in the playoffs. And I would put Andy Reid in that vote without his current quarterback.
Speaker 4: But my point is we don't know, Like Chaos could maybe not be that guy. We're gonna find out over the next few years.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say he made it to the championshimpy times, but he never got past that hump until until he got God's gifted quarterback.
Speaker 4: He had, Donovan McNabb.
Speaker 5: McNabb was no slouch at that point, no no, and he made how.
Speaker 4: Many championship games? Never made it over So Denny Green.
Speaker 5: Is like our guy, our perfect regular season gap.
Speaker 9: Why didn't we make the super Bowl in ninety eight because Denny Green made a bad call?
Speaker 4: Fun fact, I was born in ninety eight. So I was just gonna wear my nineteen ninety eight monsters because I knew that that.
Speaker 5: Was your last best chance.
Speaker 7: All right, So we'll finish up here, Sam, Who do you pick to win the division this year?
Speaker 4: The Detroit Lions, Travis. I'm gonna go with the Green Bay Packers.
Speaker 5: Woran Shock Jock.
Speaker 4: We have the shock Job after all? That give me the Packers.
Speaker 1: I like.
Speaker 4: Jordan's He's on the love train, on the love vote. Jordan's love the Floor's got great hair.
Speaker 5: Can't fantastics if they get Parsons, My gosh, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's got the last name Love. You really hate the guy?
Speaker 5: All you need is it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what they told me I was younger. I've never got it. Jordan Love is Don Mkowski the magic Man, the magic Man? So Mark, do you get traded back up there?
Speaker 9: He got run over by Brett Farr did? Yeah, he went to the Colts. Don Kowski was a could quarter?
Speaker 4: Are we gonna do like a second half? We're gonna do a little pause? What are we doing? Yeah? Because I got some I got some trivia questions for everybody here. We're and we'll do our Rushmore.
Speaker 5: Of football movie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, then football movies.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 5: Also, I've got a fake concert coming up.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Oh ship the Christmas movie Draft, that was fun.
Speaker 4: That was That was I have watched the Draft. It's just I've made it fifteen minutes into that damn movie. That's tough. That movie is tough. Matt sent me that Christmas Star Wars movie. It's fifteen minutes. Is a tough watch. You watch the whole thing.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I mean it's brutal, it's awful.
Speaker 6: Fifteen minutes.
Speaker 7: The reason they want to forget.
Speaker 8: I paused it and I stopped and it starts off. They're in the Millennium Falcons.
Speaker 5: Don't you think it's hilarious?
Speaker 4: And Harrison Ford was in that movie. Yeah, like they're all right, all right, yeah, they're all hidden. Terrible. Woh fifteen minutes.
Speaker 5: All right, we would come back. We've got a lot more fun, a lot more actions. Don't go anywhere.
Speaker 1: We got beerbuy sports is you know, just we're just hanging out here at the knob and kettle.
Speaker 5: So let's have some fun.
Speaker 4: Get on down to the k K, down to the KKA. Back with it was the Beerbood Sports.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you were listening, you might as well be liking beer Belly Sports on social media.
Speaker 5: You were listening, might as well be liking.
Speaker 1: Beer belly Sports on social media. Hey Brews, why are you loading a recliner, a TV, and a fridge into your truck?
Speaker 8: Because I just saved one hundred bucks at Home Choice in BUTMIJI, use the promo code BBS as in beer Belly Sports.
Speaker 1: Hold up, you actually use a promo code.
Speaker 8: Heck yeah, mentioned beer Belly Sports in store and boom, one hundred bucks off your items.
Speaker 4: I'm heading there right now. Do they sell caagaraiters?
Speaker 8: Oh, they've got everything, furniture, appliances, electronics, you name it.
Speaker 7: Head to Home Choice in Bamidgi today. Use promo cod BBS or Beer Belly Sports in store to get one hundred dollars off your purchase.
Speaker 14: This is lois from the Knob and Kettle Restaurant and Lounge where we serve our smoked prime rim Wednesday through Saturday night along with our maid from scratch soups and desserts. Come enjoy one of our delicious appetizers like our smoke and poppers or our Walleye bites dipped in our own housemade batter and served with our signature tartar sauce. On Thursday evenings, you can enjoy live music with Lois. Two miles east of Itasca State Park on Highway seventy one. We're open noon to nine Wednesday through Saturday, and we're ready to serve you. The Knob and Kettle Restaurant your prime destination.
Speaker 7: Craving top quality, farm fresh flavor, head to Angie's Acres and ach And, Minnesota. We're your local source for one hundred percent wag u steaks, delicious pork, poultry products, ground beef, and fresh garden vegetables, all raised and grown with care. Order online anytime at angiez ACRESMN dot com or call two one eight five one five three eight nine zero. They also do local drop offs. Check our Facebook page to see you and we'll be near you. Angie's Acres. From our farm to your table the way nature intended better than.
Speaker 5: Your modest date or tack yass role.
Speaker 4: This is Beer, Balley, Sports.
Speaker 15: Rise and Shine Flavor Warriors. Herbert and Gribberts is now open at ten am weekdays in ten thirty Saturday and Sunday. Herbert and Gribberts is serious about delivering total flavor satisfaction through fresh pig bread including Pluten freeze, hands sliced meats and cheeses, fresh Cristo veggies, bold sauces at chef inspired soups and sides. All students, bring your school id for a free beverage with a sandwich, purchase order online and have it delivered. Start your day the adventurous way. Herbert and Gribberts at the quarter of fifteenth and Vimigi.
Speaker 16: Avenue, Welcome back to the Naba Kettle for our third annul Vikens kickoff show.
Speaker 1: Min's Mat Jeffrey. Then, of course in my media right is gonna be Scott Wilson. And then after that we're gonna see uh Dustin Patton, and then then we're gonna see Bruce Legg. Then we're gonna see the mayor himself, the People's Mayor, People's Mayor, George Prince.
Speaker 4: Do you have any sweet music? If does a glass break, I'm gonna say already I already did that.
Speaker 5: Maybe what I need is like real.
Speaker 4: Is that one like the.
Speaker 6: Oh you're like.
Speaker 4: George Pearson, a mayor of Amiji.
Speaker 1: Hey, you have an AI app that can make all that I couldn't, but.
Speaker 4: I just did it right now without it.
Speaker 5: So I just want to get up in front of people and go, what.
Speaker 4: You're gonna do? Yeah, what you gonna do? What George Pier cleans.
Speaker 6: Up for you?
Speaker 5: You we won't talk about what kind of vitamin.
Speaker 4: Were all mostly malted hops.
Speaker 7: Just take a good multi vitamin well rounded.
Speaker 8: You know, it's got a probiotic and it's some of my sparts don't stick anymore.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: I saw the all holkster there, he's He's on to greener pastures. Is sad story?
Speaker 4: Yeah, kind of kind of interesting how that all worked out the end of an a kind of was the reason why w w F is what it is.
Speaker 5: But there does come a point to like you should stop calling people brother.
Speaker 9: Like when you're seven years old and still calling people brother, Well, that's that's paramonica at that plant.
Speaker 8: I guess you know, when I was younger, I used to say, like when I thought something was cool, I used to say tits, that was tits, you know, And I don't.
Speaker 4: Do that anymore. Imagine that. Yeah, you know, I've grown up. I say, I go, that's sweet. Yeah I took something.
Speaker 5: You're gonna go that's the bom.
Speaker 4: Yeah no, no, no, swing, I went back to fast times at Ridgemont High. You know sweet did or nice? Yeah? No not anymore?
Speaker 5: All right, Uh, as we are, do you want to what do you want to do? First?
Speaker 4: Do your misconnections?
Speaker 5: I don't have miss connections because I obviously didn't have time, and I'll go get my missed connections.
Speaker 4: I remember that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there there are some good ones. We could do some old ones, the greatest hits.
Speaker 5: I can find some old ones.
Speaker 4: Bread.
Speaker 9: You know what surprises me is that that's actually real, Like, I know, crazy what we got. I was like, this has got to be made up, and like, no, it's real.
Speaker 7: The thing that drives Bruce and I crazy is when somebody's like, you were working at the Olive Garden and you were my waitress or to go back.
Speaker 9: Well, I'm sure Olive Garden waitresses are on that site looking for sure, that's how that works. Obviously, that would be creepy at all. No, I go to the Olive Garden bread sticks.
Speaker 7: Bad bread, soup and bread sticks.
Speaker 5: So does that mean that you go to the Texas Roadhouse for the buns obviously.
Speaker 4: And the strawberry butter.
Speaker 5: No, no, nope, you can't say for the east rolls. Why and then I ain't got a Red Lobster for the biscuits that you definitely don't go there for the crabs.
Speaker 7: Did you know that when you're done at Olive Gardener and Red Lobster you can say can I get some biscuits or bread sticks to go? And they will give you a bag full. I have never considered that they are amazing cold.
Speaker 4: You know that there's a lot.
Speaker 5: You know, there's not many, so many carbs a man can handle them. Red Lobster sold the biscuits in like the box for years. Now you can buy them frozen.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 5: We just have to bake them for like fifteen minutes or whatever, and they are restaurant quality.
Speaker 7: Did you try them?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, I anytime I make like shrimp or whatever, I go and buy a packing of them.
Speaker 7: I so the other night I did some grilled black and shrimp, some drawn guardlet.
Speaker 1: But thanks for sharing with all of us. I'll do have some misk I do have some miss connections. I'll throw some out there to you. Oh we're doing I'll do some Okay, okay, you go to the bath. These are some of the greatest hits that we have, the greatest hits, greatest hits that I found. It's time now for missed connections, all right, the mis connections. Sacramento Trader Joe's. We were both pursuing the produce aisle.
Speaker 4: You were near the cheeses. I was picking out a sweet potato.
Speaker 5: I think perusing.
Speaker 1: That's right, carusing, cruising, perusal whatever tomato tomato. You you near the cheeses. I was pick out a sweet potato. Our eyes met. We both looked away from each other. Quickly embarrassed by the mutual eye contact, we turned around to walk away back to each other.
Speaker 4: We both had the same thought that person was cute.
Speaker 1: Supposedly that person thought he was cute, I don't know, and we both wanted to seek us sneak another look at each other, so we both turned around at the same time to steal another glance.
Speaker 5: Our eyes met again.
Speaker 1: This time we both laughed, knowing we did the same thing, try a sly look at each other and ended up making a cheeky eye contact.
Speaker 4: We both this is too much.
Speaker 7: We both sleep it cheapestleep sheepishly yep, got its yep.
Speaker 1: Turn back to our cards and walked away. I walked around the store to see if I can find you, but you were gone. Where are thou man from Sacramento Folesome Boulevard location dot dot dot x's and O your.
Speaker 5: Admirer Sacramento Wilsome Boulevard. Yeah, I hope that wasn't my dad.
Speaker 4: Wow, I hear the training all right, next one.
Speaker 8: Most of these misconnections are like, they're like a grocery store. It's it's unnerving, but it's very entertaining.
Speaker 4: But that misconnection is just pathetic.
Speaker 5: That's why they're fun.
Speaker 4: It's like sad and pathetic.
Speaker 5: That's why they're fun.
Speaker 4: I want to give medication to that. What if I told you Matt wrote the all over myself checks out?
Speaker 5: That's gonna be a future thirty for thirty If I told you you know what?
Speaker 4: If we told you Matt wrote?
Speaker 5: So if in Matt's defense, if he wrote them my shirts, I hope he could read.
Speaker 4: What if we told you they were all real? Are you saying he doesn't want.
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 7: Doesn't that is a word for Matt?
Speaker 8: Going by that girl that wafted in her fart with the chibata bread, that's my favorite one. That's why this guy walks by, this girl wafts with the chibata bread.
Speaker 4: He's need to get your number, baby. Or the one where they were fighting and oh in the parking lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I saw the girls have the same girl was in.
Speaker 5: A Lion's grocery store. I even all right, next one Cherry Hill.
Speaker 1: Miss connection to the people standing outside the woman Center on King's Highway harassing, harassing women In case you didn't hear me, because I was the one shouting girl job ther card.
Speaker 5: Fuck you.
Speaker 4: If eggs were so expensive, I throw I throw some at you.
Speaker 1: If it's not even effing polity a political political thing, You're a effing drain on the economy, do something with your life. See how you effing wet wipes?
Speaker 4: Well done? It sounded better when I was closer.
Speaker 9: So yeah, what exactly is the misconnection there? Person just hates people? Right, somebody was protesting but harassing.
Speaker 5: But are they seeking them?
Speaker 1: I would know, yes, misconnection and I Reddit they're sometimes at them.
Speaker 4: They wanted to tell them off.
Speaker 9: So is the idea someone will read that and go, hey, I want to find this person so I can have an egg thrown at me.
Speaker 8: They're hoping that the other person reads Reddit and goes, I know exactly what that situation is, and then they reply to them that's exactly what it is.
Speaker 4: It's like you can meet a person at a grocery store. Instead of going back to said the same grocery store.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, no no, I'm gonna go to Reddit. I'm gonna put this on about exactly what you were. But that's the best part. But that's that's the funniest part.
Speaker 4: That feels like a mis hate connection.
Speaker 5: It is, but it's great. It's the best that was there only two I only just thought quick, So I'm just gonna do this really quick because I found this story today and I sent it Bruce, and it's kind of like a headline that's not really a whole story Dustin, but I thought it was hilarious. It's not really news either. It's it's pretty old. But the only taxi dermy blue whale in the world eighteen sixty five CE, now housed in the Natural History Museum in Sweden. The public was allowed to enter it up until a couple was found having sex inside it. Now it's jaws are opened only for special occasions like Swedish election days.
Speaker 4: What would you do it. What was a Commentish election day? Jesus?
Speaker 5: What was my comment? Yeah?
Speaker 4: What was the comment? Well?
Speaker 5: I know other people that's jaws only open for special occasions too, So what's the point of having it open for Swedish election day?
Speaker 4: It's a special day?
Speaker 5: Then you can't go inside the whale?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Do we have any Vikings fans that want to answer any questions? Is it a voting booth? Do we think anybody here can answer these questions?
Speaker 7: Josh, let's quiz Josh when he's done.
Speaker 5: Oh, what about the Godfather?
Speaker 4: Over here? The Godfather? Justin? All right, I'm gonna ask you one question here, Vikings one game passing leader against the Bear Bears?
Speaker 5: Is who one game passing leader against the Bear.
Speaker 8: Who has thrown the most yards against the Bears ever? In Minnesota Vikings history, in game, single.
Speaker 9: Games, single game random Cunningham, you're wrong, that would have been my guest.
Speaker 8: Joe Webb wrong, Joe webdon throw the long most yards against anybody the past or not negative?
Speaker 1: I would say Kirk wrong, talk, Wade Wilson wrong.
Speaker 4: He's a receiver. Anybody else wants to answer? You're more than welcome and you can win a shirt.
Speaker 8: I've got no idea who McMahon negative both wrong, t Jack wrong, his wife shot him almost.
Speaker 4: Brett far wrong, Wow, just for wrong wrong.
Speaker 5: Wrong friend wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong again wrong.
Speaker 4: Christian, you throw that great gasses. All beautiful quarterbacks were purple, All of them are wrong wrong. No Christian Ponder gonna throw yards against anybody. Target.
Speaker 5: He did against he did against the Denver Broncos.
Speaker 4: I was at one yeah mile high. God he got laid by Samantha Bond and a plane.
Speaker 2: Good.
Speaker 17: That was a negative game, and we're missing quarterback Sam Donald ding Sam Donald with three hundred and thirty yards.
Speaker 4: Wow, that was the last gas. Literally, we gotta start giving the shot away or just keep it for next time.
Speaker 5: I guess who wants something? Come grab it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You you up here, you with the Viking, Come on.
Speaker 4: You want something? Get up here, man. I like your hoodie, go ugly Early? Yeah, got a shirt? Yeah, grab one ugly Early? What they're both Vikings fans?
Speaker 5: Come up and take stuff?
Speaker 4: Come on, take stuff. Look at this thing. Yeah, grab some stuff. Get in here. This totally. This is the mayor.
Speaker 5: But come say hi to him. Come marketing me.
Speaker 4: We are Beaver fans.
Speaker 5: We love Beaver. I am Yeah, it's BSU hockey time.
Speaker 4: Not there, he looks like he was he doesn't. Oh yeah, he's one of the enemies, these Grand Rapids. You get punched him, it's fine.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, don't be recorded right now. Yeah, he'll be out later.
Speaker 6: Wait.
Speaker 4: What's your name?
Speaker 5: Rich?
Speaker 6: Rich?
Speaker 4: Where are you from?
Speaker 6: Rich?
Speaker 4: Park?
Speaker 10: Well?
Speaker 5: Rich, you can pick out one of these great items out here whatever, feel like.
Speaker 4: Speaker, the plaid looking one if you want to. Don't talk to him about his undergarments.
Speaker 5: That would be the best if he took your speaker. Yeah, Scott, take it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, you don't. That nobody does.
Speaker 5: Oh, Bruce the Cubs guy, that dude, he does, get a punch him. That dude jumps up. That's a fellow Cubs fan right there. It's all right.
Speaker 4: He's a tubby guy.
Speaker 5: He cried a lot that one year sixteen, like the awkward, unwanted hug.
Speaker 4: He thought he was getting Bruce. He thought he was getting swung at. Yeah, hell yeah, take it.
Speaker 5: It's all you, and.
Speaker 4: Thank you Rich for Park Rapids listening beer Bradley Sports. You're gonna listen to the Silver Bullet where all right? Going back?
Speaker 8: Who do you think the Bears had as the single most passing yards against the Viking Rex Grossman.
Speaker 5: Jay Cutlers. I was gonna say color Jim.
Speaker 4: McMahon back up pissed me off so much. I hated him.
Speaker 1: What Kyle Orton, Nope, Jimmy Clausan, Mitch dr Binsky negative, tiny hands, mity hands.
Speaker 4: Luckman, what else? Justin an?
Speaker 5: He guesses over there.
Speaker 4: Sexy, rexy negative. I hated this Jim Miller for fur hundred and forty two yards in nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 5: So he had a Cooper rush game. She was just chucking induct You know. I get Jim Miller and Chris Chandler confused. I think they're twins.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I hate Jim Miller so much. He's like the back.
Speaker 5: Quarterback of the Bears from NAT.
Speaker 4: I can't even remember who I same guy, Eric Kramer was the starting quarterback, got hurt right before the Vikings games. Here comes Jim Miller. I'm like, here comes four hundred yards and he did it with the twelve that will take no.
Speaker 1: Go on.
Speaker 4: He looked good once. All right, here we go.
Speaker 8: Semen season opener passing yards leader. So in the season opener game Week one, Sam Branford. No, this is an older guy, so there's not very many people here anymore. Tomm Kramer negative older.
Speaker 5: Fran Nope, Sin Joe Cap That is correct, right, pull that one out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, go and grab something, you know?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Mary, all right, thank you? Yeah, take the speaker. Sorry, Scotty, Speaker's gone.
Speaker 4: Who has the better record, Vikings or Bears.
Speaker 7: Overall Bears head to head or just in general head to head Vikings, Minnesota.
Speaker 4: Bears. Are we all going Bears Minnesota? Yes, sixty eight fifty seven and two.
Speaker 8: The Bears, however, want to know in the postseason, it's unfortunate, unfortunate.
Speaker 4: Ahead, you grab something, Sam, get out there. I don't want to know what you guessed, but grab something. Which team has the longest kick returned against each other? The Bears, the Bears?
Speaker 7: Devin Hester the Bears is correct, incorrect on the player not No, this sucks, by the way.
Speaker 4: As a Vikings fan, Wade Davis.
Speaker 5: Walter Payton, who's on a specialty, this.
Speaker 4: Sucks is a Vikings fan.
Speaker 7: Cordero Cordello Patterns said he had the longest return Cats.
Speaker 4: Top one hundred and four yards.
Speaker 5: That sounds about right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, makes you let him go. He was worthless.
Speaker 5: He played for the uh hey he just retired this year.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he was in Atlanta for a number of years and then he was He got cut from Pittsburgh a few weeks ago.
Speaker 8: Vikings Bears rivalry. Who threw more interceptions in one game? And how many interceptions did they throw?
Speaker 4: Chicago four? Wrong?
Speaker 6: Damn?
Speaker 5: So anybody Christian pond?
Speaker 4: Oh, I want to say Josh Freeman against the Giants Vikings Bears.
Speaker 7: Oh, listen, dummy, that was a good guess with the good he threw it fifty two times. But I think he sat down more than he was standing up that game.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go.
Speaker 4: Bears with negative.
Speaker 7: Minnesota with five.
Speaker 4: Team's right numbers wrong.
Speaker 8: Minnesota was seven team's right numbers wrong, Minnesota eight team's right and teams.
Speaker 4: No, that's way numbers wrong higher or lower?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh shit, you about twenty shut off twenty interceptions?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What are we doing? Sad? Wasn't playing the god?
Speaker 5: Sorry?
Speaker 4: Sorry?
Speaker 5: You got sacks twenty.
Speaker 4: Times from all right? Yes, it's happened four times in Minnesota.
Speaker 8: Vikings have thrown four interceptions against the Bears four times. Here are the quarterbacks Josh dups through four interceptions against the Bear twenty twenty three, Gus for Rotten two thousand and eight, Brad Johnson in two thousand and six, and Wade Wilson in nineteen eighty nine with four interceptions in one game. I forget the Bears have never thrown more than two against us.
Speaker 4: That was a tough I forgot. We had Deadpool as our quarterback. That was good.
Speaker 5: That's the wireless.
Speaker 8: I can just sit here and all right, here's my last trivia question. Do the Vikings have a winning record in Week one?
Speaker 4: Yes? Yes, yes, that is correct.
Speaker 5: We're fast starters.
Speaker 4: How many wins out of sixty four?
Speaker 5: Jeffrey's a fast finisher?
Speaker 8: Yes, two minutes, that's what it. Hadden says, two pumps, time out, sixty four. We're going fifty four wins in the fifty one.
Speaker 4: God nerd correct, forty eight correct? How many? Sixty four? How many asked the question?
Speaker 1: Ask the question?
Speaker 4: How many times in the open.
Speaker 8: Minnesota's Week one record? There is sixty four games. How many wins do you think the Vikings have? Forty two and they are a winning record?
Speaker 5: Yeah, forty two.
Speaker 4: For a little bit, that's really close.
Speaker 1: Forty seven.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna give him that. I'm gonna give him that one. It's thirty, it's thirty six. The home record is twenty two and nine. Away record is fourteen eighteen and one.
Speaker 7: Lost twenty seven times thirty six plus twenty eight is six.
Speaker 4: Ydore and then n one. Come on, hiving math. Let's I had to do. Trust me. I had to do the math twice myself. I was like, that doesn't add up, and then it does. It does thirty Travis. I did the same thing ago. That doesn't add up, and then I'm like, totally adds up.
Speaker 5: Sisters wearing rugs. So guys, you need to hire someone to do math. He's not here.
Speaker 4: No, I did it earlier. I did it twice myself.
Speaker 5: We had one of them and it was a Jeffery so it didn't go well.
Speaker 4: He was he was good at math. He was stat boy. Yeah, stat boy was good. Stat boy. Yeah you need a stat all right, Here we go, Dustin.
Speaker 7: Adam West Batman.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, no, no, stat boy.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 4: Green Bay Packer fan, go and grab something Viking stuff though.
Speaker 5: There's some beer attire.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, speaker. You could take you could take the schedule, not the speaker T shirt that's not Vikings, just kidding.
Speaker 1: There's not much Viking stuff. There's a hat up there.
Speaker 5: Actually, that's a good one.
Speaker 4: Opening up. Look at the back. The back is the best.
Speaker 5: So as long as I can remember, I've been doing this thing called love band band named Dibbs. Yeah, I mean even before they did it on the TV, I was doing that dibbs band named Dibbs. Like somebody says something, I'm like, band named Dibbs.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: So I came up with this list because I used to just text it when somebody says something like weird, but I just started writing them down. So I made a fake music festival called the beer Belly Ball. It's a h Rowan elk Virginia. I don't know wherever Rowan I changed it changed. I've got the ability to change locations.
Speaker 4: It's Virginia.
Speaker 7: But hey, he's so, he's Ajas.
Speaker 5: These are all things that I've said out loud in the last couple of weeks, and I was like, oh, that should be a band name. Number one on the first night of the Beer Belly Ball is Sweat and Nasty Bruce. That sounds like a hair metal but Bruce, you remember some songs by Swat Nasty.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I remember when Brett Michaels flinged his hair at me and I got some sweat all over me.
Speaker 4: That was a great time for me. Yeah.
Speaker 5: The next one is Door Door Aquarium, which you remember their their biggest song was called how did the Cat Get in there?
Speaker 8: And yeah, because they were always going after them damn fishing. I was just wondering how they got there, Yeah, because there's an aquarium.
Speaker 5: The other the other band on the first night of the beer Belly Ball is Death by Lawnmore.
Speaker 4: Which was close for me the other night.
Speaker 8: But it's a great song if you're listening to while mowing the lawn. It's that'stential the band.
Speaker 5: But do you remember their greatest hit?
Speaker 4: Oh, the greatest hit?
Speaker 8: Oh sure, sure, sure it was rock Coming at You It was. That was their best song because it hot and heavy. Yeah, I'm saying coming at you hot, coming at you hot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was a great one.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 4: I thought you were just talking about the band.
Speaker 5: No. No, The next band in the list for that first night, of of course the beer Belly Ball is Executive Functioning. Any Oh, yeah, this is where do you guys know any songs from executive functions.
Speaker 4: I heard of Matt Bob's and Matt's lap.
Speaker 5: The best song the Boardroom, the Boardroom, Smoking in the boardroom.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's a good one. Yeah, smells so good.
Speaker 4: Energy.
Speaker 5: The next man obviously, which is a they're kind of a heavy band, but.
Speaker 4: Like, what are we talking about, like tampon heavy or whoa.
Speaker 5: The name of the band is Thrust Infection.
Speaker 4: Cruce any any.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 8: I think their best song is is Herpies Are Gonna Get You. You know, it's it's only a theme of like Michael Jackson. The rhythm is gonna get you, but the herpes is gonna get you.
Speaker 4: Herpe is gonna get you. It's back. It's a good one. There with you, of.
Speaker 5: Course they are. They are followed up by modern evisceration. I think I think that, don't. They have a song called Sandy Shores. Yes, yeah, it's piano driven.
Speaker 4: Yeah, very piano is acoustic.
Speaker 5: But you know, keep your hands. This is a very very very very packed first night. By the way. The next band up is the Moldy ding Dongs. You have a song about cheese.
Speaker 7: I think it's just called penicillin.
Speaker 4: What is Matt Jeffery.
Speaker 5: Apparently there was a recall on ding dongs lately.
Speaker 4: There there number one hit what though?
Speaker 7: Was for Monda?
Speaker 5: Yes from Monda? Who can forget that banger? How did that go?
Speaker 4: Bruce from NDA? We are we in a the mond June and we're getting away from these ding don ding dongs? Yeah? I like it.
Speaker 5: It's ride the car with you.
Speaker 4: You should? Oh, you should totally? Why would not?
Speaker 5: Because I can hear this man singing all these songs when we go back.
Speaker 7: It's a blast, especially after a few of those.
Speaker 4: Could you imagine the plane flight to Philadelphia if they would have got there.
Speaker 5: The next band up in these this list of just horrible made up that's a real grotesque bands is Travis Tritt.
Speaker 4: Oh, I got it. I think it's m J Pookah Pooka Necklace.
Speaker 5: You want a pook a necklace? Yeah? Great song?
Speaker 4: Yeah, don't you know? It's a great day. Have a neck on.
Speaker 5: The finalist Trip or Travis Twitt Trip.
Speaker 4: The Person, Bye guys, Fellas.
Speaker 5: The last three bands are Stupid Drivers, May you never make it to another, Quill Dreams and The Shotgun Wedding Singer, which of course their biggest hit is before and after what night in the back seat and then on the you guys will enjoy this one.
Speaker 13: Mhm.
Speaker 5: The second night of the festival, got a lot of bands here. This is a two day festival. It's a two day festival the second Tuesday of the month every August, and then the second day coincides with the full moon. So it's a two day festival. But you never know when the two days are gonna beat. That's a howling good time. But it's yeah, so book early because gonna yeah, it's gonna fill up. Okay, yeah, it's you you never know them down, lock it down.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: But the next the second day is an acoustic set. It's let off first by Matt Matty g Ship and the Owahi Yeah is that how you say that? Owaihi Reservoir Revival.
Speaker 4: We just got out of here.
Speaker 1: You would understand that huh, Sam was here because he had lived in here for a while smoking.
Speaker 5: Next up is Fat Kevin in the Hibernation. Yes, ye stop breaking Kevin breaking bird feeders. That that's not cherry pat.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Fat Kevin in the Hibernation also featured Dustin on the fourth grade recorder.
Speaker 4: Just how does that sounds?
Speaker 17: You know?
Speaker 9: Is there such a thing as a professional recorder player? Such a valuable skill? In sixth grade? Do you think you should be able to go to like symphony?
Speaker 14: With that?
Speaker 5: That is followed up by has gotta be one Bruce Springfield. It's the Simpsons version of Bruce just singing.
Speaker 4: That's good. Yeah, Well it's gotta have something to do with leg, so third leg, yeah, and then the final Bruce le leg.
Speaker 5: The final band of the night is Hot Scott and the Two Degrees of Separation. That's a good one.
Speaker 1: I love all that.
Speaker 5: You have to tell me about the festival. I don't think I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: Make that one.
Speaker 5: I'll make sure I'll be there to take it all.
Speaker 7: So it's football season alay, and with football season not just the NFL, it's probably one of my favorite times the year. It's fall the boy the boys will fall. You got high school football kicking off, college football kicking off, and that also leads to some great flicks.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, yeah, So we're gonna go through and do our.
Speaker 7: Mount rushmore of our favorite football movies.
Speaker 5: So four four, can we have an honorable mention?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 7: So we'll do five all right, So doesn't matter if we repeat amongst ourselves. This is our personal choice, Matthew, just football, Just football movies, Matthew, what if I.
Speaker 4: Run out, I'm gonna start making up movies.
Speaker 7: Well you get you only need to pick for I know.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying. If everybody picks ones, it's not a draft. Yeah, it's not a draft. Oh yeah, time is it?
Speaker 7: It's not, Bruce, it's not a draft. It's just your first personal favorite football movies.
Speaker 1: All right, I got one. My first one is gonna be the program.
Speaker 5: Good pick, good pick.
Speaker 4: What's your second?
Speaker 5: One?
Speaker 4: Second one is probably gonna be the Longest Yard, be the remake.
Speaker 7: The Adam Sandler versus? All right, what's your third?
Speaker 12: One?
Speaker 4: Third one is probably gonna be Friday Night like wait, Anue, we're not going in order.
Speaker 7: No, we're going to It's not a draft. It's just your listening off your favorite football movies.
Speaker 5: And then my last one was raw. Does it have to be a movie? Gonna be like a TV show?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 4: I did movies.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fine. God, what was that last one?
Speaker 4: Gonna be a ship? I can't even think of my last one? Oh yeah, Varsity Blues.
Speaker 5: That's a good one. Yeah, thank you, Varsity Blue. That's a great.
Speaker 4: Would you, uh, Dustin Hockey?
Speaker 5: Would you?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: Good?
Speaker 5: All right, Dustin?
Speaker 4: What what is your remote? Rush more Varsity Blues.
Speaker 5: I've got all the right moves on there. I've also got necessary roughness. Oh god, that I've got little giants.
Speaker 4: Oh damn it.
Speaker 5: My honorable mention is.
Speaker 4: Rudy, Rudy, Rudy.
Speaker 5: I leaned toward the dominy Sogo. I fell asleep in that, Bruce.
Speaker 4: What you got? Uh? The program? The replacements? Damn good one necessary roughness. That's such a good movie. Such, hold on, let me see if I can strum one up here?
Speaker 7: H icebox?
Speaker 4: Oh any given Sunday? Nice, well done.
Speaker 5: I forgot about that one. Can I can I do a quick interjection?
Speaker 14: Quit?
Speaker 5: As he said to replacements. So on another radio show the other day, they were talking about the movie Point Break and Utah Yeah, and they were talking with Johnny Utah and how they said that they were trying to make the movie believable, but Keanu Reeves could not throw a football. So they said, anytime that you see him and he's throwing, you can't see the ball. He cuts off his arm.
Speaker 7: Supposedly in the replacements. He threw the ball so well that the Baltimore Ravens actually thought about offering him.
Speaker 5: Well, there must have been a big jump in those nine years.
Speaker 1: Because Johnny Moxley in the varsity the Blues, he could not.
Speaker 4: Throw a football.
Speaker 5: Johnny Moxon, James Vanderbek could not. But no, this was this was on podcast where they break down movies about like who could have been in the movie?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 5: What the problems for the movie were.
Speaker 4: That's the same thing with Wesley Snipes in Major League he couldn't throw the ball. Yeah. I just thought that was hilarious.
Speaker 5: Good like that?
Speaker 9: All right, George, what do you I just realized right that I didn't refresh my memory with a couple of things. But the first two three for me were really easy because the first one for me is Mama says the foods ball is evil?
Speaker 5: Can you miss the water boy?
Speaker 14: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I have a water boy. Mama says, is angry because they.
Speaker 18: Got wrong, Colonel Sanders, I worked they brought the Hot Wings back, So I would say, I would say the program because I'm a fan.
Speaker 4: Dude, what's your favorite part of the program? Is it when Latimer puts his head through the window. Yeah. My favorite part is when the linebacker is like, kill the running back, kill the tight end, kill everyone.
Speaker 8: That's so sad when his leg gets turned around. He just actually gave me the UPC code so I can actually watch what.
Speaker 5: I would add, the last Boy Scout, Oh you start, that's the last boy Scout.
Speaker 4: Will listen, Damon Damon Williams.
Speaker 5: I would add, remember the Titans.
Speaker 4: It's kind of a bitch. I forgot that one.
Speaker 5: Remember the Titans, And I would throw in because you know, sometimes you gotta have a movie that your significant other can sit through with you. Jerry McGuire, Sure.
Speaker 4: Finish that, all right?
Speaker 7: So Rod did well, I said to the I got mine was Varsity Blues, the program Friday Night Lights, Remember the Titans. I had a pile of like honorable mentions, Gridiron, Gang Invincible, Brian Song, Rudy.
Speaker 4: Jada just watch Rudy.
Speaker 8: The other day, we're like going through She's like, Rudy, I'm like, yeah, everybody's seen that movie a thousand times.
Speaker 4: She goes, never watched it. So we watched it. It was really good.
Speaker 8: And then she just found out baby Vince Vaughan is in that movie. He's a douchebag in the beginning. Yeah, and then he throws the touchdowns. He throws the touchdowns and.
Speaker 4: Get the touchdown sorry not plural, to get Rudy back on the field. And then he takes his helmet off. Did that for you? Not a fan because you know it's full of crap or what because you listened to Joe Montana.
Speaker 9: It's a fabricated tear jerger moment on the motivational speaker.
Speaker 4: Now, the real Rudy is some cars.
Speaker 5: I'm glad you motive get motivated by Rudy.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't want to diss the whole thing.
Speaker 8: But hey, is there any like nineties movies? Like Jada was asking me about this, and I couldn't think of any that are like, need.
Speaker 4: To watch nineties movies. It's like Rudy. She like Rudy. And then we watched Groundhog's Day. Great, she there is Okay, she was right.
Speaker 8: There's like a stretch of it a little there's like twenty minutes of it where it gets a little long, but the rest of the movie is great.
Speaker 7: Caddy shack, but that's in the eighties.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, it depends on what you're looking for.
Speaker 4: Like, is the Green Mile did she see?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: You know, I'm like looking at it. I'm looking for these underdog ones because she's seen that. I couldn't believe she didn't see Rudy. Oh so underdog movies, the Big Green Giant or Big Green Moth or whatever it is. I think you downloaded the wrong video.
Speaker 9: Snow Patrol. There's one out of nowhere, the band Patrol Snow Patrol Due.
Speaker 4: Did you watch us on Cinemax? Yeah, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 9: What is He's wearing his earbuffs and they're like the two sides of his personality.
Speaker 5: So he's like a split personality guy.
Speaker 4: He's he's a scared snow Patrol. I watched great movie, Zach. Yeah we we own Okay.
Speaker 6: Cool.
Speaker 4: That's like the best part is like they're spinning him around.
Speaker 6: And there.
Speaker 10: I got it. I got it.
Speaker 7: Matt would be his act stuck in the no.
Speaker 4: Yeah for sure. Where are you recommending these movies to my my? Uh my wife?
Speaker 5: Because this isn't Titanic.
Speaker 4: The biggest night Rose is the biggest villain in a no.
Speaker 5: No, Jenny Jenny Forrest's heard. I've heard both those arguments. I can't I can't disagree. Those are some mean women, mean horrible, horrible been aut of you serve for different day though, that's right, made those people hunting just throw in the wall there there galu to you luck Oops, right, was buried that whole time.
Speaker 4: I've never told her husband she was a millionaire. And then then she all of a sudden, then she dies on the.
Speaker 5: Boat too, while she was pining away for Jack. Kick kim right off that door. So get out of here you later, swim away.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll never let you go.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll never really go. Well, see you later.
Speaker 4: Did you did you think that this was a bar?
Speaker 2: Was that?
Speaker 4: Oh? Look at this? Oh yeah? You think he eats? Sir? You eat?
Speaker 5: Don okay?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I'm having fun.
Speaker 5: I can I sure you can eat.
Speaker 1: I'm multitask because you're the mayor. But man, you got to do everything something obvious.
Speaker 4: What's going on?
Speaker 5: Obviously know what's going on? All right? What else do you, iys want to get dive into.
Speaker 4: I hate the lions.
Speaker 5: We all know that. No, I don't think you know why who has all?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, look at this? Which which horrible thing? Anybody he should we see if justin wants to come up and talk for a little bit.
Speaker 10: Yeah we're yeah, yeah, we could eat and then yeah, hey, Justin, good looking man, come up, come on up man.
Speaker 5: We I want to hear your biggest takes. Yeah, well we'll get you up here.
Speaker 1: Versus over what a guy Bruce is? That's all right, as you there, you go perfect. Let's turn them out just a little bit for all right, how about that.
Speaker 4: Check check you're good?
Speaker 6: Ten and for.
Speaker 5: All right, we got our our good buddy, Justin mccelmory with us. Who's I mean, inarguably our number one fan forty.
Speaker 8: Year he has proclaimed to my brother ever since he got back there beer bellies number one fan.
Speaker 4: And he's not lying.
Speaker 5: No, no, I don't deem I mean.
Speaker 4: We He makes fun of my brother for not showing up to any of these, which he has yet to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's that's sad. Really, nobody is, I promise you nobody else has brought us embroider towels, a.
Speaker 1: Touchdown towels, the beer belly terrific towels, terrific, terrific.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 4: I like it. This is awesome. Yeah, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 5: Guys.
Speaker 4: Are what's your insights on the upcoming NFL season.
Speaker 6: Who do I think's gonna win?
Speaker 1: All?
Speaker 5: Yeah, let's start with and you might need to do the thing that we hate you to do to move that a little bit closer. There you go.
Speaker 13: I guess it all depends if the NFL is still a love with the cheese or otherwise.
Speaker 6: I could see Philly repeating.
Speaker 5: Well with with Taylor getting married, who knows.
Speaker 4: Your friend? Okay, let's start with the North. Who you got in the North?
Speaker 13: I think, having feeling permanent slot and actually have a receiver go across the middle.
Speaker 6: Jefferson isn't gonna go across.
Speaker 4: The middle, thank you?
Speaker 5: Across the middle?
Speaker 4: Addison not either?
Speaker 6: No, no, he's got his money now.
Speaker 4: But ye, who's gonna thin who's gonna finish? A second?
Speaker 6: How go with the Lions?
Speaker 2: Like so I was?
Speaker 5: I thought I thought coin Flip liking the Lions.
Speaker 4: Either way, where do you see your packers ending up?
Speaker 13: They just refuse to bring any weapons in. It's like, hey, should we get somebody for love to throw to?
Speaker 6: We'll worry about that.
Speaker 5: Hey, but they used draft picks on receivers.
Speaker 4: Now, but they didn't sign anybody, and they're.
Speaker 5: Talking about trading for Parsons. We'll see if that happens.
Speaker 4: I think Parsons that's bullshit.
Speaker 5: That's scary, dude.
Speaker 4: Honestly, like, there's no I don't just don't think there's any way that Jerry Jones trades to the Packers.
Speaker 8: It's not in division, I know, but it's just he's one of those like I think they probably beat him once in the.
Speaker 4: Playoffs, definitely.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so it's like I was the catch. Yeah, oh see he's yeah after that, he's definitely not trading to them. Dude, what what do you think of Jerry Jones as an owner? He's what's it like to be the owner and the GM? I think that's too much.
Speaker 4: He's turned into Al Davis. I mean, if you're.
Speaker 13: Just imagine if SIGGI all of a sudden opened up his pocketbooks and started bringing in whatever he needed to wind, you'd be happy then.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Just Jerry sometimes makes bad decisions, throws the money around with the ron players.
Speaker 4: I think he just gets like personal about it.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Well he flat out said last year when they traded for Lance, did you talk to you?
Speaker 4: That's what I wanted to do. This is my team. Oh thanks, Matt.
Speaker 5: I was waiting for Matt to chime in.
Speaker 4: Normally we gotta we got our own Jerry Jones over there.
Speaker 13: I like, I like Zeke, but at this stage in the NFL, you don't pay any running back more a few million angers.
Speaker 6: No, it's the passing league.
Speaker 4: Now, agreed? Do you think? Agreed?
Speaker 5: I think except unless you're BARKI you gotta be like a top two or.
Speaker 4: Three running out. Do you think the Giants are? Man?
Speaker 8: I mean, how dum getting rid of because they were on they were on hard knocks that year, and they have the GM going, well, we're not gonna pay the guy less to hand off to the guy that's just gonna run the ball. So they traded Saquon and then Danny Dimes ends up showing up in Minnesota for no money.
Speaker 4: I see they just released the veto too. Oh poor Danny, he's gonna do well. He's got a bunch of restaurants, I'm sure down in New York.
Speaker 5: Plus he's on that that show in Philadelphia.
Speaker 13: On the Gryans have one thing going for him. No matter how bad they do, they're gonna be better than the Jets.
Speaker 4: Are you big Russell Wilson fan?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: Not really, No, what about Jameis Winston. I kind of am.
Speaker 5: Jamo the Super Bowl bike taxi is what did it?
Speaker 8: Jackson Dart throwing the w almost in his mouth while he's looking at the camera.
Speaker 5: Did you see the the AI version of that where he's actually biting his fingers. Yeah, like he literally put his fingers.
Speaker 4: There's no way they the Jets win.
Speaker 13: Okay, I'm gonna say Vikings still gonna give them the division as long as Carson is the starter.
Speaker 5: All right, amen, Yeah, hundred percent agree with you.
Speaker 6: I mean they can keep tightening the bullets they want that guy. His body is so beat up. I can't believe they signed him.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think they did it hoping that he doesn't have to play a snap, just so we can work with the younger guys, because he's been through about every situation.
Speaker 4: There is like two weeks.
Speaker 8: Before the season starts, like, yeah, we'll bring in Carson Wentz, Sam Howel's that bad?
Speaker 6: But yeah, a bunch of nuts and bolts on the field that gets sad.
Speaker 4: Frankenstein Frankin Wentz.
Speaker 5: Every time he throws his shoulders, squeaks.
Speaker 4: A little bit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, take a time out there, put his knee back to right.
Speaker 4: Does it work though, I mean, can we get that done in a timeout? I mean I'm down for that. I mean, if there's like an ability to do that, I'm sure. Well.
Speaker 5: Have you watched Nascar?
Speaker 4: They have like the sideline car. Drive in there, you know, drop the oil in there.
Speaker 5: Let's go falling down down to the fifteen yard lines of Vikings quarterback here comes come in.
Speaker 8: Thank god, the Vikings had the greatest pit crew in the entire NFL. They're going into Carson Wentz. That's the third knee today.
Speaker 5: Vestful good year knee brace.
Speaker 6: It would be a satchel full of cortizone.
Speaker 4: Cortizon just every good time he gets hit there like penetrate his body. It's like.
Speaker 5: We tried to get Bruce Gee Corzone shots want to have, but he drank him before we could give him to him.
Speaker 8: You can't tell me, man, you can't tell me said shots all right, speaking of shots.
Speaker 4: Shot shots bottom.
Speaker 5: No, I do like that.
Speaker 4: That's a great bit. The Carson Wentz Nascar pit crew. The Carson Wentz crew. We need a new shoulder here.
Speaker 5: I went a little too fast up and to turn for and uh, the old Carson Wentz schever leg got a little bit loose and went up.
Speaker 4: Into the wall a little bit.
Speaker 5: But uh, we'll be all okay by the time we get around to the next turn.
Speaker 8: Held that ball a little too long, wait for that runner to cross over the middle, and I got hit by that big defensive lineman. But you know, just I got that, I got my my, my crew coming in. We're gonna replace his shoulder. We're gonna get back over.
Speaker 4: There're gonna show my mouth's done. Oh yeah, wear my hands.
Speaker 13: They're gonna call the plane that Carson we got out. No, he'll be like, hold on, let me shoot out real quick.
Speaker 4: Just they just got a needle on the sideline.
Speaker 5: He's out there under center with the just wingling out of his kneecap.
Speaker 4: Scott Wilson Beer Belly Sports Today's win.
Speaker 8: Well we didn't win, and uh you know it only took me three shoulders, two knees, one growing seven toes.
Speaker 4: Was the motor running good today? My motor is always running hot, you know, always going I'm always taking the lafts. You gotta throw the ball over the field.
Speaker 5: Excuse me, I'm Vikings doctor, doctor Sandwich. I'm gonna step in and uh answer any questions going forward.
Speaker 1: Doctor Sandwich is now a new character on the show.
Speaker 13: We got another Carson question here, Carson, is it true you'll do anything humanly possible to not go back to either the Dakota's.
Speaker 4: Yes, I hate the Dakota's. I will do anything male female.
Speaker 1: He's from robots, rumbas, he's from business toasters.
Speaker 5: You know, I've been Dakota as his as his physician, that's South Dakota as his physician. I will say that he will do anything except the South Dakota slumbuster. Okay, Yeah, he will do it over there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he'll bang his cousin to get out of it. That is a South Dakota, South Dakota slumbuster.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 4: Anybody was wondering, Hey.
Speaker 6: Who isn't turned potato head.
Speaker 13: That's that's the potato had her mister missus. Taylor had brought a beauty contest in South Dakota.
Speaker 4: She was a bikini contest and South Dakota a beauty contest. Beauty.
Speaker 5: Hey, you know brucy equates beauty with bikinis.
Speaker 4: Shock. Sorry for all people to say that. You it's not the one calling Taylor Swift trying to get this.
Speaker 5: Carson wentz thing done.
Speaker 6: Well, are we allowed to bash on? Swifty?
Speaker 4: You go out ahead?
Speaker 5: He got an open mic. Yeah, no one cares, like I said, three people hear this anyway.
Speaker 6: She's she's more successful in her liked them. I'll ever be in mine. I mean, and they do all that with down syndrome.
Speaker 5: I mean, I said, you had an open mike, but either one. Okay, okay, hold on, hold on, hold on. That was coming from a man in a wheelchair.
Speaker 6: I actually have, with all due respects, I have a doctor's no, and one of my doctor, my doctor, My doctor did say he agreed, beer brunning sports is good for me.
Speaker 5: Went on, the one doctor you need doctor?
Speaker 4: Can you can you have that doctor say that to the rest of the world. Can they get a prescription? Can we need them a prescription? Not more cowbo barely's spots?
Speaker 5: What doctor is that? Because I need that doctor note for my girlfriend.
Speaker 6: I'll get it. I showed him my thing. He's like, oh, you guys have brains.
Speaker 4: You showed what the towel.
Speaker 5: The towel, he said, the thing. I was like, dude, he's after he told.
Speaker 4: You to turn your head and cough.
Speaker 6: No, he didn't get to see my little cancer penis. O.
Speaker 4: God, you know it's not it's not good for you.
Speaker 5: You know what you noboddy what happens to it? You can say whatever you want. Love your sense of humor through all of this. Man, you're the best. I love that you like listen to us, that we can do. I mean, you can rip on and if you rip on us, and I love it. Man, me and you, me and you used to play basketball back in the day, like open gym and stuff and be playing basketball. I I was just thinking about that today. I'm like, man, I love that you just don't give a ship and just keep.
Speaker 6: Playing basketball from co workers, from a team. And I was like, oh, I don't need my knee brace.
Speaker 5: Oh I needed Oh he left you over there?
Speaker 4: Yeah I went to jump and I just fell over.
Speaker 7: It sounds like around the bases and.
Speaker 4: What else? What else we have?
Speaker 5: So I don't know what we got. We wind her up, let's wind up. Oh yeah, get in here, mayor.
Speaker 6: Because he needed his headphones back.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, you just you just he's getting them right there.
Speaker 1: I don't think those are plugged in, all right, it doesn't matter, doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing.
Speaker 6: He'll just talk.
Speaker 5: I know you guys are probably discussed this at length, but I haven't heard it. So I'm just gonna ask you, does anybody here think going with JJ McCarthy is the wrong answer.
Speaker 4: It's basically it's Arnold not at not at what he wanted.
Speaker 5: The price that you made. Did you want to go Brett Favre Part two with a Rogers No?
Speaker 7: No, absolutely I wanted to.
Speaker 4: Do you want a slice of that?
Speaker 7: I would have been okay with that.
Speaker 5: I did a little bit, not gonna lie. The last two games though, you were getting to be okay with it, Yeah I was. I was playing I'll play.
Speaker 4: Your hero from uh the Seahawks more more than half.
Speaker 13: I mean, I've got a pretty good Aaron Rodgers New York Jets joke. But I don't want you show to get canceled it.
Speaker 5: For sure.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 9: By the way, I also heard you guys, dog and skeletor the owner of the Cowboys.
Speaker 5: You know, And I'm like, there are worse owners, right, Woody Johnson.
Speaker 4: Horrible, that's right, But I mean.
Speaker 5: Woody Johnson, what a great name. And look at the Cleveland Browns owner like he took advice from a homeless man. With his first round draft pick.
Speaker 4: Who was that? You don't remember Johnny Manziel.
Speaker 5: Minnesota wanted him so bad.
Speaker 4: No, I don't lie.
Speaker 5: I stopped lying. You got Mike Brown, who's the cheapest guy anyone's ever seen in Cincinnati. So you know, it could get worse. Like I'm not a huge Jerry Jones fan, but it could be worse.
Speaker 4: We could have had Snyder Snyder.
Speaker 5: Hey, we had Red McCombs.
Speaker 4: Oh, true, that's true.
Speaker 5: I don't I don't think anybody will argue that the Wolfs are one of the best owners and take care of the guys, and they've been building, they've been investing in the area around the stadium and building it up to like, yeah, no, they're good owners.
Speaker 6: And what they have they have a GM.
Speaker 4: They don't have an owner. That's the craziest thing in the world.
Speaker 5: I mean, you can't fire yourself.
Speaker 4: Is that what you're talking about? That's a choice.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 9: What I really like is the fact that he gives his own press conferences at the same time that his coach has given a press conference next door, And like, you'd have no clue what the owner saying about this game or you or anything else.
Speaker 5: You know what, though, if I came into like fast money, I would probably own the team and be like, I'm gonna run everything.
Speaker 1: We'll kind of older.
Speaker 4: Would you be would you be like Jerry? Would you be like the Wolves?
Speaker 9: No, you gotta be like the Wolves because you can't be if you can't be that immersed in it.
Speaker 4: Like then it gets personal.
Speaker 5: And I learned that after like the first season in Madden. To get to the next season, I'm like, Okay, I'm over the cap. I've got all these people pissed off.
Speaker 4: Of me, and what am I supposed to do? You gotta be apologist honestly.
Speaker 8: Like I always thought if I got money when I was young, Justin Beaver makes sense to me.
Speaker 4: I'd be if I was seventeen i had money, I'd be like Jerry Jones. That would be no, no, no, shut up, coach.
Speaker 5: I can't wait for that John Madden movie to come out.
Speaker 13: I think I didn't wouldn't do well as because I'd go to the locker room and they'd be like, like mister mcgomery, like why would.
Speaker 6: Why would we have to pay for like Cola's and stuff. I'd be like, and I just throw whoever.
Speaker 13: I'd be like because someone had to re sign and wouldn't take us in twenty thirty million dollars, I'd be like, thank your teammates.
Speaker 6: That's why you're buying your own sandwiches for lunch.
Speaker 5: Carbon policy forty nine ers.
Speaker 4: That's the owner.
Speaker 5: No, man, March, don't get your just But you know, if you don't have trouble, can I get four tickets.
Speaker 6: From my family? Yeah? For thirty nine ninety five.
Speaker 4: That was Mike Tice and it was three hundred and the Mexicans owner. That was You're paid for your lunch.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh yeah, Dan Schneider, you had to pay for everything. Reason I asked you about McCarthy is because I'm all in on that kid.
Speaker 4: I'm feeling good, don't I think I think I gotta run.
Speaker 5: I do. I got his jersey, I got it way long ago. I think I think he's gonna be fine. I just think that there's gonna be some bumps in the road and people are gonna have to just deal with it.
Speaker 4: There's gonna be you wanted.
Speaker 5: You wanted this young quarterback.
Speaker 4: You wanted this.
Speaker 5: You need to just chill out and let him develop because he's young. I mean, even for a starting quarterback in the NFL out of college. He missed one year. He's still young. He's like, what twenty two us a rookie. Yeah, what they need to Bruce?
Speaker 4: Come here? You have my headset.
Speaker 5: So we're just second Q and A with A. I'm just saying that. No, we can hear Bruce. That's what he said. We all we all love to hear Bruce.
Speaker 1: I know we do.
Speaker 4: That's what you have a headpt.
Speaker 5: He is about Diamond Dallas Turner. What kind of year is diamond Dallas Turner. Oh, Diamond Dallas Turner. Yeah, that's right. Really, I don't know, Like, how is he gonna do this year?
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: Uh, justin x rom from the pur Positive, he says that he needs to show up. Was his ass is gonna be cut? This is a make or breaking year.
Speaker 8: For They already showed us how they feel about him cutting Gabe Murphy because everybody was talking about Gabe Murphy getting more sacks than him this year. I don't think so. I think it's it's in the Florest system. You're not just a pass rusher everything, you're everything. Gabe or Andrew Van Kinkle, Jonathan Gernard you're dropping in coverage.
Speaker 5: So and he he looked really good this preseason, like even even the one that drives the well, I mean the body type like he's gotten, he built, he definitely changed his body type.
Speaker 8: I will you put me on. I'll go nine sacks, nine and a half. I'll take the I'll take the over nine and a half. I'll take that's Jeffery's prom night.
Speaker 4: Damn it.
Speaker 13: Now, if they proved they can win a little lions and they've they got an opening and running back, they call Barry.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: We first of all, we do not have an opening run back Jamar Gibbs, and we have the David Montgomery.
Speaker 6: He's got lots of rest. I think Barry's got one more year.
Speaker 1: No, I would much.
Speaker 5: I would love to see it.
Speaker 4: I love it. I love it.
Speaker 5: Hey, dig up Billy Sims.
Speaker 4: He somewhere.
Speaker 5: He's somewhere too.
Speaker 1: Here's your Carson Wentz getting done knee fixed by NASCAR.
Speaker 5: Hey, Carson Wentz is has got all the potential that we just saw last year. Like, how's he any different?
Speaker 4: Same kind of guy.
Speaker 6: Getting rid of.
Speaker 4: I mean, how's he he's another Sam Donald?
Speaker 5: I mean getting rid of one with injury for the other with injury and older. I'm just saying he's he's he is Sam Donald before last year. So if Kaos could do that with Donald, why can't he do it with this guy?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, we're gonna hope that he doesn't agree. Yeah, I got I got twenty bucks riding on JJ McCarthy getting over twenty five touchdowns.
Speaker 5: Let's let's agree we don't want to see on the field.
Speaker 7: No, Donald was never in the MVP conversation.
Speaker 4: You know what, George. I want to see him on the field in a fifty two to six game. I want to see when winning or losing up Bruce. That's why he's from a Cowboys fan, Bruce.
Speaker 5: Remember remember our conversation about Donald last year when we predicted the greatness that.
Speaker 4: Was gonna work. We were on the Donald train.
Speaker 5: We were on the d train.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Yeah, unfortunately that's the words you use. But yes, and you loved it. I didn't.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: All we need out of him is the same thing I said. Twenty five touchdowns, twenty five, twenty seven touchdowns, thirteen interceptions, pee wee, thirty eight thirty eight hundred fast year seats. It's all we need out of him.
Speaker 8: It's it's weird to me that two years in a row, I'm defending a quarterback. When I said Donald was going to be good last year, why can't he be in this offense?
Speaker 4: Why can't Donald be good in this offense? And he ended up being that good? And now I'm like everybody's like about JJ, It's like, why can't he be good?
Speaker 9: And the best part about JJ is he doesn't see ghosts. That That's what I blew up on Travis game.
Speaker 4: He's won at every level, He's been on everybody. Well he he didn't throw the ball in college. Okay, Well he didn't need the ego.
Speaker 8: Like when he went back, he could have had an ego, been like I want to throw the ball. He could have transferred, could have transferred him, and like I want to throw the ball. I want to show off my arm. No, he's stuck there. He won the national championship. That proves to me that he is a winner at all costs.
Speaker 4: So doesn't matter to.
Speaker 8: Him if he hands the ball off to Mason or Aaron Jones, throws underneath TJ.
Speaker 4: Hockinson. He doesn't need to throw deep to JJ. We've he's seen.
Speaker 5: I'm seeing he could throw it out if he doesn't throw deep to JJ. Though, how pissed off is JJ.
Speaker 4: Gotta get if we're winning.
Speaker 5: Well, I still think think that JJ had his core as the Tats guy. He looks at he looks at like what other receivers are doing and getting, and he's gonna I guess there's that him and Jamar thing, but he's gonna get his own underneath.
Speaker 4: Like he doesn't just go over the top. He's a Moss.
Speaker 19: That's that's why I think having the real if there's a game where and Feeling both have more catches, then you have to see how he reacts.
Speaker 5: And that could happen.
Speaker 8: There's that game last year where they both had what four and five touchdowns or whatever the hell it was three and four, it was seven, and like he was celebrating him And if that's the case, then dude, as a franchise, you gotta look at that go.
Speaker 4: I mean, I love Randy Moss.
Speaker 8: He was my favorite athlete, but even I saw like his insufficiencies as a deep player, going, come on, man, you.
Speaker 4: Gotta be happy about some of this stuff.
Speaker 20: You're winning the game. You're winning the game running the ball, you block and which he I don't think I blocked one a little bit more this year outside of being with Tom Brady.
Speaker 4: He never had to. I mean that's the whole thing. Like he would just run far up or it didn't matter, like you know, and then just getting the way.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know, there's just certain things that certain players that are superstars will never do.
Speaker 5: And why do you sweat it? They're a superstar doing what they do that no one else can do. Like, that's the whole thing.
Speaker 9: Like I would never fall Randy Moss for not blocking, right, I mean, that's like saying he didn't drag a plow.
Speaker 4: He knew how to hurdle the ball though.
Speaker 6: That's what.
Speaker 5: You paid Randy to scare the living you know what out of the other team, which is what he did, and that's why you could run the ball. Yeah, Robert Smith is still out there running somewhere, right.
Speaker 6: That's what.
Speaker 5: Hey, where did boss man go?
Speaker 6: Who's our slowest defense over here?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 6: Because your car is you're covering car.
Speaker 5: You've been quiet over there?
Speaker 9: Yeah, the slowest our slowest members Lewist member Adam feeling look alike Temu dealing that's feeling so uh No, he looks like Matt Oh, thank you, I'll.
Speaker 5: Take unless he's got an evil twin.
Speaker 4: We don't know about n That's why we say he's.
Speaker 7: The team Adam Feeling though, because he resembles him slightly but not in the better way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he should give me a wide receiver that made the Hall of Fame for blocking. You know what's the best blocking wide receiver ever? He's Oh, yeah, he should have seen pancake people, Iron's Ward. I don't think he would be in the Hall of Fame if he wasn't blocking like that. You know, that's actually a good answer.
Speaker 2: He might.
Speaker 4: Maybe there is one.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I'm gonna ask chat GBT see what they have.
Speaker 6: Ye.
Speaker 4: Yeah, roll Owens blocked Chris Chris Carter.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's true too.
Speaker 6: Well, if he wasn't he was speeding down the field.
Speaker 5: I don't know, now, Hines Ward, that's a great ad like that is an answer, that's a good one.
Speaker 4: College.
Speaker 7: So was Antoine Randall oh the former quarterback all right, University of Indiana.
Speaker 4: Let's wrap her up.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, I was I was gonna say. Here's here.
Speaker 1: Here's the NFL's all time elite blocking receivers. For according to chat GBT, hinz Ward, Larry Fitzgerald, Oh, Ed McCaffrey, Oh nice fitz Gerald.
Speaker 6: Yeah, not catching touchdowns.
Speaker 4: He's not blocking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I never said, Oh Bolden was a beast. Oh Golden was a beast. Musa Muhammad, I remember him.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then a couple of notable people are.
Speaker 1: Gary Clark, Yes, the same thing, Washington, Washington, Remember when you know what the thing about three deep was too?
Speaker 5: They all block downfield, yeah, all of them. Jake Green and Chris Carter were a great downfield blocking Carter No, I mean Moss was down there and he would be like you remember when Chris.
Speaker 4: Carter should have a half a sack with Reggie White.
Speaker 6: I feel like you.
Speaker 8: Could get here when Reggie White threw Chris Carter into Warren Moon in nineteen ninety four, he should. Chris Carter still claims I should have a half a sack because Reggie White.
Speaker 4: He goes, I flank out. I'm on Reggie White, and he just looked at me and he threw He's a Warren Mood. You lost seventeen yards, Bruce. Who you brought to you by?
Speaker 8: Yeah, We're brought to you by soda stick go to Sodastick dot com, find the promo code, put in one word beer Belly and get fifteen percent off on all the Minnesota inspired gears.
Speaker 5: What else? Berusons here aready have the mic in your hands?
Speaker 4: Seventh Avenue Pizza before pizza became trendy.
Speaker 1: Justin has one Yeah no Iven Kettle located in Lake Yeah, there you go.
Speaker 6: Novin Kettle Couch sponsors of beer Belly.
Speaker 5: That's a boy right there.
Speaker 7: Auntie's Acres down in beautiful Ache in Minnesota. Check them out for the freshest Wago beef, chicken, poultry products, veggies. Order online at Auntie's ACRESMN dot com.
Speaker 5: Also be brought to you by home Choice.
Speaker 1: If you look at to upgrade your home in any type of way electronics or even furniture, go to Home Choice right and Biji and say Peopbley Sports and get one hundred dollars off on your productsver you get.
Speaker 5: I don't know, I'm so stud Now he's still mine, He's still mine.
Speaker 4: You got Herberts and Gerbert's.
Speaker 5: Also brought to you by Herbert and Gerbert's. Ear in be Midgie that's right, check out there. Sandwiches Sandwiches almost stop seasons coming up, Bruce, soop seasons coming up?
Speaker 4: Bruce? All right? What else?
Speaker 7: And Paul Bunny Communications probably part of the Beer Belly Sports radio Network with the Kigas.
Speaker 4: What have you learned? Quickly? Nothing would you learn?
Speaker 5: Today?
Speaker 4: I learned that.
Speaker 8: I love doing this more than the time before. And I've learned that somebody said that we're clean.
Speaker 4: Up more than he thought he'd ever.
Speaker 5: May What'd you learn? I learned that Detroit Lion fans are delusional full of crap?
Speaker 4: What you learn? I learned that.
Speaker 5: We all need to start seeing ourselves and each other a little bit more because I'll attracted that happened today, yes, one hundred percent, okay, Bruce? Quickly, I learned that.
Speaker 6: No matter how how bad things get, at least you don't need a car soon. Just pick crew.
Speaker 5: That is as.
Speaker 4: Today, that's the one, all right?
Speaker 1: So what I learned today is that it doesn't matter how big or small you are, whatever the hell you're doing, you got people like Justin You come here and just talk ship to us no matter what.
Speaker 5: And he loves his show, biggest man. He thank you for those toubles and everything that man, we love you.
Speaker 4: I learned today that.
Speaker 5: Matt's actively recruiting lines fan so he's not out numbers, okay, allegedly.
Speaker 1: I like, all right, thank you to the Writer's producers onside of Gennaro's when I was, everybody who listens to us in our great third annual Viking Soul Kick.
Speaker 5: And also everybody here at the Nobb and Kettle, thank you again, Love you, gosh, you right produce.
Speaker 4: Outside of Jenna's on his almus, We're the right great, keep your sick on this, get bye. Do you know how it was?
Speaker 6: Cry?
Speaker 5: How do they cry?
Speaker 4: Brother, brother,