Speaker 1: Uh, Sid and Friends in the Morning entertaining and informative on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 2: I'm Jake Novak in for Sid Rosenberg with this owner operator John Casmantititi's and the host of When You Know You Know Here on WABC, Michael Cohen in with us this morning and listen. I love the Love Train song. I love the message from it. But sometimes good fences make good neighbors. You know, most people I know lock their doors at night, even they live in a good neighborhood. In the situation going on in Spain right now, which I'm surprised all of the news media is leading with, not because it's not a big story. It's a huge story, but I thought that the mainstream news media guy guys was going to suppress this because it's a massive migrant invasion, there's no other word for it, of tens of thousands of people in a single day, still coming, and I thought they were going to try to suppress it because you know, the first thing everyone's going to say is, hey, didn't we have that at our southern border a few years.
Speaker 3: The videos that I've seen overnight and Fox did a video overnight too, the beaches were full, I mean of people. And there was reports now that in that little town with the name of that little Tuita, Suta, they're starting to break into people's homes. There's there's no pla.
Speaker 2: Food and shelter.
Speaker 4: How could they not exactly there's if I'm not mistaken from yesterday's show on Kats and Crosby, we.
Speaker 3: Looked it up.
Speaker 4: There's eighty thousand residents of Suta. Eighty thousand. Okay, that's great. Here's the problem. Forty something thousand new people came to a community. Where are they supposed to sleep, where they supposed to eat, where are they supposed to do anything?
Speaker 2: This reminds me of it.
Speaker 3: But what bothered me though, there was not a single woman, and it was whatever the number was. We reported thousands. Some people said four thousand, Some people said ten thousand, forty or forty thousands, you heard forty. But I know the truth is we don't know what the real number is. And but the Fox did report military age people. So is that invasion?
Speaker 2: Yes, it is, I mean I think it is.
Speaker 3: And here's something you're actually looking up right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what do they say?
Speaker 4: Here's the estimate? Forty nine thousand.
Speaker 3: Wow? Forty ninety thousand.
Speaker 4: You're talking about almost sixty percent of the population.
Speaker 2: So here's why it's good that you're listening to this program live right now on WABC, because everyone is reporting this. Kudos to the usually lame mystream media, who usually avoids stories like this. The video is just too compelling for them to ignore it. But no one else other than what you're gonna hear from us right now, is going to explain to you right now, in the midst of the headline why this is happening. Spain's Prime Minister Pedro Sanchez, back in February invited this. He said he was going to welcome in as many as a million migrants into his company and give them full social services. You know, this is the exact paradigm proving the great Milton Friedman, the late Nobel Prize winning economists. You can have open borders or you can have a welfare state. But you can't have both. Yeah, you can't have both because then the trough is just open for everyone. You have the leader of Spain right now who literally invited this in and by the way, that's what happens in every country that opens its borders. It's very simple to It just takes the will to patrol a border. President Trump has proven that now twice in his two terms as president. Patrol your border, and all you need to do is show people a sign of force and then they won't come streaming through.
Speaker 4: And also keep an order. I mean, there's a reason why there's something called process. If you're going to add sixty percent to a population forty nine thousand people to an eighty thousand person pop there has to be order. There has to be a process. If not, what's the term that will end up showing its face chaos? Right, and that's exactly what you have here. Or how did you think? What'd you think you were going to open up a school and put some beds on the floor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're all the children of immigrants. I mean, on my father's side, I'm a sixth generation American, but on my mother's side just a second generation. We're all the children of immigrants. But and so everyone listening and saying, oh my god, this is an anti immigrant sentiment and don't immigrants help? Every argument that is in favor of immigration has been blown out of the water by the sheer numbers of this here in the United States. Twenty million or so in a short period of time. There is no economic model for that that's ever been actually mapped out. Forty nine thousand people in one day, breaking into the homes of the eighty thousand people who live in a small port community. There's no economic model for that. So this is not they give me you're tired and poor. This is something that makes no sense. It makes sense sense.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: John brought up a really good point. You look at the videos. There's not a single female. These are all young males. Does that mean it was pre planned? It's a great Absolutely, I know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: That's that's beyond.
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, whether it's whether you want to call it an invasion or not pre planned. Absolutely, you don't just have you know, people just don't operate like in Harry Potter, you know, out of border.
Speaker 3: You know, wait, why not listen.
Speaker 2: If there's a technology I want, it's the either Star Trek teleportation or the Sarious, you know, anything that gets me out of the security line personally, I'll just.
Speaker 3: Take that on Star Trek. That's really that hasn't happened. That's right.
Speaker 2: They have everything else, everything else has come out except telete whatever, the transport, the transporter, Yeah, I know, I want I want that so badly. Oh my god, I just want.
Speaker 4: I want Harry Potter's wand that's it. I think you can do everything with that anyway.
Speaker 2: Well, he broke it a spoiler alert. He broke it at the end of the last movie, didn't he break the elder one?
Speaker 3: I think you're right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, By the way, boy, how many problems do you think we can fix if I had Harry Potter's want? Do you know the seventh person here in New York died of legionnaires on the Upper East Side, the seventh. That's good, Mayor Mom, Donnie, I have an idea. Why don't you figure out how to destroy the city some more and not worry about Legionnaire's disease.
Speaker 2: Why don't you arrest Legionaire's disease instead of Benjamin detaania.
Speaker 3: No, I never thought of that.
Speaker 2: On why should put that in quarantine?
Speaker 3: Well, it gets a lot worse. I mean the experience that you know, you should tell people your experience. We're getting that letter from city hall.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I came home from work, and as soon as I got home, I was presented with my mail and the very top of it was a document that said urgent New York City Department of Finance. So I went upstairs spoke to my wife. I said, hey, Hun, do we favor open this? She turned around, shot and she goes, what the heck is this? I looked at it. It was a letter from the Department of Finance regarding Maya Mom Donnie's peditaire tax. You got to say it. You got to say it with a sense of arrogancel tax. You have to do that. Why because if not, you cry. It's the most ridiculous thing in the world. It's almost like a snooty tax. Right, I'm now obligated to provide a democratic socialist who's who ran a campaign on destroying basically wealth in New York for anybody who has a dollar. Now, yes, they turn around and said it has to be over a certain amount of money. It's five million or a million if it's a co op. I open up the letter and it has a special passcode specifically for me an identify your number. So I go on to the website, this New York City Department of Finance website.
Speaker 3: I plug it in. Here's what they ask of you.
Speaker 4: Your name, your address, your email, your telephone number, your date of birth, your Social Security number, anybody that lives in your home, any occupant, they want the same information. Then they want copies of ID at least your New York State driver's license. But then you get to the next page because the only way to get to the next page is to submit everything they want. So it's one of the worst websites by the way I've ever seen. It is so hard to manage it. Now you get to the next page, they ask for a second piece of ID, but they also want your tax return and if you own, they want your tax returns. A man who's absolutely help bent.
Speaker 3: You have to prove your innocent. They don't have to prove your guilt. That's that is that a little bit different in America versus wherever.
Speaker 2: It's a little bit different than the precepts that it is a major pillar of Western civilization. And I'm going to say a little aramaic here on the air. Hamosi Marmon Michavero a lavaaraya. That is a two thousand year old precept in the Tamin, which means if you're trying to extract money from someone else, the burden to prove is on you, not on the person who's money you're trying to get. And that was followed by basic Greek law, basic early English law. This is a basic natural human right, natural law. And the city is doing the opposite. It's saying, prove to me that you don't owe me money. That's not how it works.
Speaker 4: But here's the crazy part, John Jay, this is the craziest part of them all. I have lived in New York City since nineteen ninety two, nineteen ninety t when I moved in start practicing law, medical biopractice, negligence toward law. I have been paying my it. I think it's the two seventh form, which is a New York City resident tax form cross reference to the information that you already have. Instead of burdening me with my entire life story to give it to a group of people who are hell bent on destroying you. Then it it's even worse. If you own the property in an LLC or if you own it in a trust, they want your trust in your LLC documents too.
Speaker 2: And Michael Cohen, you are you know you are a legal trained person. You are adept at computers. There we are getting reports of elderly people in their eighties who cannot navigate this kind of technology, don't have this kind This is a harassment of elderly people. And I want everyone to understand this. For those of you are thinking like, well, it's a means to an end, it's a means to an end. No, this is the end. Like all communists, it's never about actual equality or a new policy. It's about the terror. It's about the resentment. It's about the discomfort or sometimes even violence. That's the point, mom, Donnie has already succeeded. The policy was to make people like you and many others uncomfortable, unhappy, and feel threatened.
Speaker 4: Last point on this, he gave a short window August twenty one. You have to comply, otherwise your name automatically goes onto the increased tax list.
Speaker 3: So the people that they're going after on Park Avenue, a lot of them are away in wherever on vacation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that's the problem. They know that this is gonna happen. They know that people are gonna get caught up.
Speaker 3: And then what money, Graham, If if you have a deed or if you have a mortgage on the property, then it gets filed against you as a lean as a lean file New York City Lean. I mean that doesn't that doesn't you know? Smell right?
Speaker 2: The title insurance people must be loving.
Speaker 3: Well, it gets even worse. It's even worse. Hello, it gets even worse. Last night at the five o'clock show, what did we discuss? What there is the new rule they put into effect in Aubany. You're talking about to two eighty seven. I'm talking about the new rule they put it in Aubany. You see, I'm a little bit lightheaded. I only slept. Let's see what does the computer say? I slept five hours and nine minutes.
Speaker 4: Oh are you talking about the Kathy hochel Letitia James.
Speaker 3: I am talking about the new rule ordering the county executive in the sheriffs not to obey ice. Oh yeah, so that is the two eighty seven g How do I agree about I'm a grocery man.
Speaker 2: But we've talked about basic principles of society. We talked about the whole thing. If you're trying to extract money from someone else, that burden a proof is on you. Second thing, Thomas Hobbes Leviathant, you know who was basically a believer in monarchy and princes even he said, if the monarch deliberately doesn't protect the citizenry, you are no longer required to be loyal to him or her. And if you had we we now have in New York and all these other sanctuary cities and states governments that are telling those people charged with the protection of the public not to do so. This is a basic principle of civilization that is being broken right before our eyes. I don't care how you feel about Trump. I don't care how you feel about illegal immigration story in this morning. This is endangering the public, you know.
Speaker 4: I mean, it is nothing to do with Republican debt.
Speaker 3: That's the problem.
Speaker 4: Everything is not about party affiliation, and we have to all stop. The amount of this is just common sense. It is common sense. You're right, John, You cannot have a mayor, you can't have a governor violate executive order. You don't like the president's agenda, that's what you're progative to say so, But you don't have the right to violate. Every president has a right to effectuate their agenda, plain and simple. Every president has a right to pick and choose their cabinet. Every single thing that goes on these days ends up in court and it becomes a fight. Is what's making us so divided as a country.
Speaker 2: And yet at the same time they have the arrogance to call Trump a dictator. This is the most president Trump is the most accountable president we've ever had, not not all by his own desire. He can't do anything with that.
Speaker 3: But Biden had one press conference every three.
Speaker 2: Months, no account abu.
Speaker 3: President Trump has three pressent conference is a day.
Speaker 2: That's right, no no account I mean President Trump, whether he likes it or not, is checked and balanced every time he sneezes, you know. And I don't think that he loves all of that, although some of it he does like. I think he does like having, you know, being scrutinized and looked at what he's doing. But the idea that he's the most unaccountable, it's the exact opposite. So much of what they say about him, the opposite is true. He is the most accountable. I'm not saying he wanted to be, but he is the most accountable president ever. Just because everyone scrutinizes every little thing.
Speaker 4: He does, everything that he closes his eyes, he's fairs right, he's breathed, you know, he's just taking a breath up.
Speaker 3: He stopped breathing.
Speaker 4: It's you know, there's there's an old joke that I told Trump once in the office about Trump is sitting on a boat and the Pope's hat flies off. He needs it for a needs it for mass. So Trump says, don't worry, I'll get it. So he goes ahead. He takes off his shoes, he rolls up his pants, he gets out of the back of the boat, and he walks on the water and he goes already picks up the people hat. He brings it back, he hands it to the pope. Next thing New York Times is writing Trump can't swim.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's look, you know, it's just it's the theater the absurd. But all joking aside. We have two major we've just described in the last twenty minutes, two major principles of all civilization that goes well beyond Republicans. You know, Michael Cohen has been so good at letting people know it's not about just the two teams out there, but it's I'm talking about things that are thousands of years old, that the fathers and mothers of civilization figured out millennia ago that you don't take money from someone without you having the burden of proof. You don't literally say I am not going to protect my public because I don't like the people who are against this part, this kind of public safety. This is basically this is not about republican and democratic. Try and if you can't see that, you know, God help you, God help you.
Speaker 3: Well. One of our guys at real estate department has a home in Brooklyn and his taxes on that home is ten thousand dollars. There's normal taxes, real estate taxes. He's got a bill for forty. Thus, Well, the city needs money, John.
Speaker 4: You know they've basically out taxed us on everything. You wake up, you're paying twelve taxes. You want to drive to work, go downtown past sixtieth Street, now you have a congestion tax.
Speaker 3: But they listen, are they going after specific people?
Speaker 2: Absolutely absolutely, and they're going after that. It's the terror I mean, you know sid called the mayor terrorists. You know, you don't have to be strapped in with the suicide bell to be a terrorist. This is about terror.
Speaker 6: This is about.
Speaker 2: Frightening people, making people uncomfortable, for those of you who think, well, we'll be okay because this policy he wants to enact will never actually come to pass or people will see it fail. No, this is the goal. The goal is here. Has he frightened us? Has he made us feel uncomfortable on our own city, whether whatever your religion you are, whatever economic strata, Yes, yes, and yes, checkmate. He's one this battle for himself.
Speaker 4: Understand that, and he's winning it with promises that he cannot keep. You know, it's supposed to be promises made, promises kept. He's promises made, promises never to be kept. John, nobody knows grocery business better than you can. You please explain to the audience how do you possibly have five grocery stores and compete with chain grocery stores? How do you have it where it's for free? That's that's the whole thing. I think we're coming up on a break and there's so many other things to talk about, and we have so many other guests that are coming r today.
Speaker 2: Peter King, Tom Fitting So yes, I.
Speaker 3: Didn't even check the list.
Speaker 7: I mean I.
Speaker 3: For some reason, you know, I went to bed light, I got up early, and I'm still lightheaded.
Speaker 2: That's okay. Listen, a lightheaded John Caspiti's is better than most what you're gonna get on the mainstream.
Speaker 3: They meant to. Let's say that.
Speaker 2: All right, we're gonna take a break right now. This is sitting Friends in the Morning, Sid and.
Speaker 8: Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 2: A moment here to talk about something that we all really like. And there's no other word for this. This is a myst This is something that President Trump announced yesterday. I want you to listen to this announcement from President Trump finally stepping up for our veterans in a way that he responds to the illegal alien crisis. Listen to this.
Speaker 9: Last year alone, illegal aliens with commercial drivers' licenses cause at least thirty deaths and many many very seriously injured. As President, I made it our official policy to enforce English language requirements for truck drivers and support American truckers.
Speaker 3: On American roadways.
Speaker 9: We've already removed more than twenty four thousand non English speakers from behind the wheel. We've also forced states to cancel more than twenty eight thousand commercial drivers licenses unlawfully issued to illegal aliens. They were given illegally.
Speaker 2: And who is he going to replace them with US veterans, particularly the veterans and our armed services who have driven trucks, tanks and other vehicles. You know, we've had programs, guys. I'm with Michael Cohen here and John kas Matiti's as the SID in Friends of the Morning. I'm Jake Novak, and for SID, We've had programs in this country for a long time that prioritize hiring a veterans, but I don't think it's ever been this specific to this kind of basic skill drivers. Let's get US veterans who can speak English driving our trucks, our commercial vehicles instead of illegal aliens causing accidents. I mean, common sense, but also a good thing, A good thing.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I was reading an article this morning when I woke up at about four am. What Trump calls us. It's the promotion. He calls it freedom Haulers. It's called the Freedom Haulers Initiative, and the goal is to fast track military veterans into trucking jobs because they're actually very decent paid and yeah, what what better way? These are people that served our country, Jake, John, the reason we even our sins, the reason the reason we're here able to speak the way that we speak, the way we're able to write in our various articles and so on, is simply because of the service that they the fact that they put on the uniform is the reason why we have our constitutional rights, our democratic republic exists for them. When you have individuals who are homeless veterans, it's heartbreaking. Trump is actually doing something for the you know, like him, dislike him. He's actually getting stuff accomplished. You may not like it, but he is actually accomplishing some stop. Most of these politicians.
Speaker 2: All they do is talk, well, how can you not like this? And you know, one of my biggest pet peeves is and the person I blame for this is George W. Bush when he coined that term compassionate conservatism as if conservatism isn't compassion, I am not going to something. I say this all the time. If you have compassion only for one group of people, that's not compassion, that's favoritism. Okay, Conservatives and people who don't want, for example, like this fraud in Minneapolis and fraud here in New York, can't just say, oh, I don't want my tax money going to illegal aliens. No, you need to trot out and I'm sorry to use that terminology, but trot out our homeless veterans, our American citizens, are American born, poor children, and say, look, these are the people who you're robbing from. You're not robbing when they do this with the illegal aliens. There's a certain type of kid in a college class and burgeoning socialist who thinks, oh, well, this is going to hurt the Park Avenue guys and the rich fat cats. No, it's hurting the veterans. It's hurting the children, American citizen children, and that is who we need to help. And if the Republicans don't learn to start bringing those people out in front of the camera and saying here's who we want to help for real, not just as a prop, but as to really help them, then they're going to lose this compassion argument to young people who don't understand that compassion on one side is just favoritism.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I'm with you, John, I don't then it's so common sense. It's hard to even have a debate on this. It's hard to even really have a conversation. If you can provide a veteran with a job opportunity. How could anybody argue with it?
Speaker 3: Well, I have bad news the other thing that the networks are not reporting. But it's it's true. We said, they're all military age men coming in through the borders in Spain, and most of them are Moroccan and most of them are Muslim. Maybe when I say most, probably five percent. And so I mean, is this an attack on Western civilization.
Speaker 2: And the terminology that the media I mean.
Speaker 3: Don't forget it was Spain that threw out the Jews and fourteen hundred, what was.
Speaker 2: It, fourteen ninety two, fourteen ninety.
Speaker 3: Two, Oh, that's Columbus.
Speaker 2: That was also the same year. It was the same year, the same year, the same year, which is why I said, which is why some people think Columbus was Jewish. It's not never been proven, but that's why some people think that he was kidding.
Speaker 3: It was great.
Speaker 2: I mean, everyone claims, everyone claims that the Italians, the Greeks soon the Puerto Rican No.
Speaker 4: I also read that Christopher Columbus was Jewish simply because of the way that he borrowed money, only Jews to borrow money in order to finance the ships.
Speaker 2: There does there is some evidence, but it's never been confirmed. It's more like yeah, same year though, but it was actually that's why one of them began. It's it's it's so Spain, which was at one time overrun by Muslim armies. And then the when, by the way, when the Muslims and the Christians were at war in Spain for the Battleground of Spain, that was the best time for the Jews because the Jews played a mediating, peaceful trade role. As soon as the Christians succeeded in expelling the Muslims completely, that's when the inquisition.
Speaker 3: And then is that when they expelled the Jews too, Yes, yes, you know, I don't know about you. A little bit of history.
Speaker 4: Well, when I was in Yeshiva as a child, I was always taught that the three names of the boat were the Moistia, the Pinclffs, and the Sarah. So I'm not really sure what boats you're referring to.
Speaker 2: Man, I gotta tell you, it was difficult getting a decent shmear in a bagel on the Atlantic. San Salvador's bagel shops were awful, and that's why they turned around. All kidding aside, though, Look immigration done legally and with common sense is a good thing. Compassion is a good thing. But you know, this town of Suitor reminds me in a way of El Paso. El Paso every few years is overrun by people like this. There was a town manager. El Paso's town manager has more power than the mayor. That's just their government structure. In the mid eighties, the town manager of El Paso was a man named O'Rourke, Beto O'Rourke's father. No, Beto O'Rourke's father, who was a Democrat at the time. He wrote a letter to President Reagan itemizing a bill, you know, because of the embassy program under Reagan, for all the costs to his hospitals, schools, and other social services. Sixty minutes put him on. He was a hero of the Democrats. That's better O'Rourke's father. He eventually became a Republican because eventually only the Republicans were serious about borders. But folks, where's your compassion for the kid in a school in El Paso? Where's your compassion for a kid in a school anywhere in America in a sanctuary city. If you don't have compassion for them, don't call yourself compassion and just say you favor illegal immigrants, and I'll respect you for your honesty.
Speaker 3: Okay, It's as simple as that.
Speaker 2: But we don't have that in America right now. We don't have the honesty, and we have a mainstream media and a political culture that hijacks our language, that uses words like compassion when they really mean favoritism, that uses words like fairness when they really mean like you, Michael Cohen getting a letter. I mean, listen, your computer adept not legally adapt You're not so no, I'm.
Speaker 4: Actually really not. But here's the crazy thing. Okay, you should be able to navigate this website with ease. I don't care whether you're computer literate or illiterate. It makes no It should be easy. That's that's the whole purpose of these websites. This website is so difficult to navigate. On top of that, the instructions are difficult because you're not first. On one page, it tells you we need one form of ID upload, So I uploaded my driver's license. Then you finally are able to submit because you put in all the required fields. It sends you to the next page. It's not one document they want, it's two what do you mean too? And the other page it said one. Then you try to figure out what's the second document that they want. If I give you my passport, that doesn't prove residency. They want my voter ID. But even your voter ID doesn't have your address on it just says the district that you're permitted to reside in. So nothing here makes any sense. Mayemm Donnie lousy job?
Speaker 2: Let me head you both a rhetorical question, John Casmanti, EDI's Michael Cohen. This is a rhetorical question when you talk about government run stuff. So this is a terrible website. You just describe this terrible website to try to prove you don't have a second residence. Who's gonna get fun? Is there some I'm going to get fired for creating a poor government website?
Speaker 4: No, not fire. You know what's going to happen. People like myself can end up having to fight in court in order to not get fined the additional fees that they intend to collect.
Speaker 2: Where's the incentive for somebody in the government to put together a positive website out of the goodness of his or own good heart? Or it's not like they're going to get a bonus. You know, years ago, I was at a line on Yankee Stadium, lined for food at Yankee Stadium. And this was the old days, before they had private concessions, just the inside the stadium concession. And the line's going really so I and everyone's complaining, and I just couldn't resist. And I just said to the guy across from me, the guy at the end of the line here, who's serving us the hot dogs in the is he going to get a bonus for going faster?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 2: And he's also not the private owner of this concession, So where's the incentive. I wouldn't work faster if I weren't going to get which.
Speaker 4: Takes me right back to the whole issue of mayamam Dani and grocery stores. How is the city going to compete with somebody like John How are they going his knowledge over how many years in the industry.
Speaker 3: They're really hard for me to compete too. You know why this congestion pricing every delivery truck that comes to us. And you know, we don't have our own warehouse anymore. We used to have it years ago when we had over one hundred stores in the city. Uh, And we're depending on people delivering. When they find out they have to deliver to Manhattan and they have to deliver, I guess, uh, with congestion pricing and getting tickets, et cetera, et cetera, they charge us more and they make us less competitive.
Speaker 4: And then you of course have to then pass it along on to the consumer. So if the goal is, of course to protect the consumer and save consumers' money, well, I guess what they should do is maybe they should give some don't an exclusion there too if they deliver.
Speaker 3: Have you seen what goes on if you drive up and down Third Avenue, Second Avenue, First Avenue, Lexington Avenue. How many empty stores there are?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 3: Thank you congestion prices.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's it's And that's the point. You know, you talked about how passing it along to your customers. Listen, that would be a better case scenario than what we're seeing. Is that people are giving up, they're shutting down the stores, they're walking away from their businesses. They're deciding to take that early retirement. Maybe and if you're a worker in one of those places, maybe you apply for Social Security disability a little earlier, which is still an epidemic in this country. All that kind of.
Speaker 4: Stuff and a drain and a drain on our finances. Yeah, you know, talking about poorly designed websites. Every time government starts getting involved in things like this, the same way I assure you, as I'm sitting here right now in the studio, I can assure you that mayemim Donnie's five grocery stores is going to be chaotic. It's not going to work.
Speaker 3: No, I just want to know what's going to happen, because they don't believe even arresting anybody. If you go into one of those grocery stores and steal and pay and just walk out, who's gonna stop you. Nobody's gonna stop you. So I mean, why should you know? I mean, why don't we just make an announcement free groceries. Just go in and nobody's gonna arrest you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's another that's an you could expect a rash of and also vandalism. There'll be vandalism in those.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 3: Now, there's one other thing going on that, you know, to balance the New York City budget, they had to borrow what was it, five billion.
Speaker 2: Ten billion, eighty eight billion, five.
Speaker 3: Five or eight billion from New York State. And part of that was deferment, a one year deferment. I'm paying the pension, okay, which is which is not the right thing to do.
Speaker 2: Make the investments in the passion, Yeah, yeah, which is this has been a great year to invest I mean, socks are up, so that's money that is not.
Speaker 3: Going in We got, yes, Now, the amount of people The New York Post reported the amount of people that left New York City. The billionnaires that left, et cetera, is eleven billion dollars the New York City budget. So if you're missing eight plus eleven is nineteen. How did they make that up in next year's budget?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I do.
Speaker 3: And don't forget. Half of Wall Street has moved to Texas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and now Bank of America joining JP Morgan.
Speaker 3: Bank of America thought I saw an announcement. I say, I look for it. Bank of America is building a tremendous building in in Texas. Or is it wasted?
Speaker 2: Yea, you know it's not just the moving of businesses and headquarters. We were talking off the air. JP Morgan Chase has just made a deal with Ohio State University. They're gonna pay Ohio State University seventeen million dollars a year every year just to put the Yeah, a couple of other considerations, but just to put the JP Morgan Chase patch on all the varsity teams Jerseys thirty sixteen.
Speaker 3: First of all, that's the Ohio Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know what, I really left that out because I feel like, I know you're right, but I feel like the people who make that point, not you, Michael. But you know, I get it, and I know they like to call themselves that. I get it. Believe me, I've heard it.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: But the point I wanted to make before about every time government gets involved. Do you not remember how much money Michelle Obama's friend charged the government in order to create a website for insurance. Do you remember that under the Affordable Care out?
Speaker 2: And that website was such a mess. It's such a mess.
Speaker 4: By the way, the website never worked. They actually had to scrap it and they had to start again. That's the problem. Government cannot compete and government should not compete with private industry. Right, by the way, that's not capitalism.
Speaker 2: No, it isn't. So the point about JP Morgan Chase is, look, it's more than just moving your headquarter or moving some of your jobs or whatever percentage of your jobs to another outside of New York. The reason why this deal makes sense for JP Morgan is is I think it's worth more than seventeen million dollars for them to align themselves with something in Middle America. This is JP Morgan still screams Wall Street, to America, still screams New York, still screams sanctuary city, blue city, intellectual types, whatever or not intellectual types, just those kinds of types. And to align themselves with something so essentially Middle American as Ohio State, particularly Ohio State football, not a bad idea. There's a reason why these guys are pretty rich, you know, not a stupid idea in.
Speaker 3: My opinion, JP Morgan, last quarter May twenty was it twenty one point five billion or twenty point five billion? That's Tony. That's the net net of taxes one and a half billion dollars per week. I tell you know what I said, money if Jamie Diamond ever retired, I'm selling my stoff.
Speaker 2: And I thought you were gonna say, if Jamie Diamond jumps out a window, jump out after him, this money to be made on the floors on the way down exactly. That's what they used to say about Swiss spankers.
Speaker 3: All right, let's think we had to take another break, and it's.
Speaker 2: Take another break. We've got a lot of great voices in joining us soon. Listen, you were just getting started. Here is sit in Friends of the Morning SID and.
Speaker 8: Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 3: It's a breaking news w ABC.
Speaker 2: And breaking news here on Sitting Friends in the Morning. We have a peace deal signed basically three parties, the US, Commas and Israel, a Gaza peace deal comas agreeing to disarm over a certain period of time and in return for that, the Israelis will eventually pull out. Time will tell John if they actually do this. But this, listen, I just sni agreement start. I'll take it.
Speaker 3: I'll take it. And look, I give Israel the credit for that because they went in there and they cleaned out the place. Yeah, and now I guess hes be a lot with Lebanon. It's Lebanon's a job, along with whatever help Israel can take care of. And then you have the hoodies. The hoodies, that's Saudi Arabia's job. Let them take care the hoodies. I mean, you know, hey, you want to school around, you're gonna pay penalty.
Speaker 2: And that's the other breaking news this morning. Saudi Arabia preparing for a major ground and air offensive against the hoodies. I don't like to call them rebels. They're not rebel. They're not interested in that. They're a terrorist army of Iran. They're not interested in like taking over Saudi Arabia and creating a new government and providing better healthcare websites.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: So in other words, if you live in that area and you need a job, you applied to be a terrorist. Yeah, yeah, it's since and I'll give you I'll give you the lowdown. So when Trump left office in January of twenty twenty one, and I guess I Ran was only producing three hundred thousand battles a day, and guess what. And oil was fifty or fifty five dollars a barrel. So I Ran was starving to death. And the President of the United States.
Speaker 2: Joe Biden or whoever was in charge.
Speaker 3: Whoever was in charge, made the oil one hundred dollars a barrel for four years, and guess what. And they allowed Iran to produce all the oil they want, three million barrels a day, and they had all the money in the world. We made them rich again. We made Russia one hundred dollars of barrels a day, ten million barrels a day of oil in Russia. We made Russia rich again. And guess what. Iran had so much money they got to hire the Hesbalah, the Jamas.
Speaker 2: They didn't use it for healthcare and for pre K universal pre k.
Speaker 3: I'm shocked, you and me both in other words, who gave them I want every American out there to realize it. Who gave them the money to pay the terrorists? Well, it was Joe Biden's one hundred dollars a barrel.
Speaker 2: Oil barrel actually at one point, at one point, Yeah.
Speaker 3: But that I just I want every American out there that's listening to us, and there's a lot of people listening to us, but one of the most powerful radio stations in the Northeast. And that's how that's how it happened. And then even Putin himself said if Trump was president, I would not have attacked the Ukraine. That's right, you know what said it himself.
Speaker 4: You know what's crazy, John, when with this breaking news automatically, automatically, and again, this is not supposed to be partisan. I'm a centrist, I'm a fiscal conservative, I'm a social moderate. The second that this information came out, already individuals are attacking the president as if this is a bad thing that all of a sudden Hamas, a senior Hamas official told the BBC amongst other reporters that they agree to the plan and an official statement will be coming out which acknowledges that President Trump is pushing for this complete disarmament of Hamas in Gaza. So, if hypothetically you are concerned as I am, with what's happening to the people in Gaza, isn't this a good thing? Why are we arguing over something which is good. Why do we have to automatically attack the president regardless of who the president is. Why are you attacking somebody who's ending a conflict that's ending a two thousand year disagreement.
Speaker 2: Where we have to take a break. We have a lot of great names joining us in the seven am hour, including John Fay is going to join Usjonathan Fay, who is also a great legal ex We gott to ask him about this attack on Western civilization and the law. We have so much more. This is sitting Friends in the morning.
Speaker 8: Sid and Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 2: You're four oh one k a couple of days ago when the Dow lost eleven hundred points and change, because we've had two the days in a row, two.
Speaker 3: Days in a row. Right now the futures are up almost five hundred and six hundred and then went up six hundred yesterday, so hot twelve hundred.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's called I mean, investing is a marathon, not a sprint, my friends. And the thing that bothers me is a mainstream news media always has that little box in the middle of the screen when the Dow is crashing, when the Dow is up, they never put it in there because the main the biggest bias, not the liberal bias, which is big, not the geographic bias, which are the biggest bias in the news media, is the bias in favor of negative, frightening stories. They couldn't cover a good news story if they try.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you just and even our people, do you ready, yeah, okay ready? H is when they want to sound like oil is going up, inflation is going to go up. They talk about Brent, which is ten dollars more battle sometimes right, instead of WTI, which the United States we pay. We pay our gasoline based on Western Texas or whatever.
Speaker 2: WT West Texas Intermediate Light, sweet crude, but don't drink.
Speaker 3: It, okay, WTI. It could be eighty dollars and our announcer someplace and one of our says, and and we're at ninety dollars for.
Speaker 2: You know, Brent Parris. Brent is not what we trade here in this country. It's it's if you're a hardcore investor, you look at Brent.
Speaker 3: But that's what the water back the United States look bad. If you want to say, if you want to make like, oh, inflation is going up, well, mean.
Speaker 4: Well, the markets at fifty two thousand, two hundred and change.
Speaker 3: Travel now in the future, I predicted sixty thousand. I hope I get that. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So Trump turns around, he said, it's now like the thirty fourth time in a period of a year that we've hit a high. But again, you can't give him any credit for anything. Oh the Dow was down eleven hundred trumps of failure. Listen, there were things that I think he's doing great and then there are things that I'm not too happy with either. But then again, anybody you know, Ed Koch had the greatest line of all time. If you agree with me six out of twelve out of twelve times, you should support me. If you agree with me twelve out of twelve times, you should seek a psychiatrist. You're not supposed to agree with every single thing of another.
Speaker 3: That's a cult, right, The number was seventy.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, by the way, we had did I just make that? I just did. I just changed poor ed Kitch the way you.
Speaker 2: Did it, Michael. You know, it's like a game of telephone. But I liked your interpretation of it.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 3: We had Ed Cox, the New York State, the GOP leader on, who's a regular on Thursdays and Fridays. The other day, and then we had somebody on from from California or Illinois or somebody, and he called the Mayo coach.
Speaker 2: Oh no, oh, geez, we resurrected him.
Speaker 3: That's a listen. Wow, this is.
Speaker 4: By the way, WABC can do anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't know we could do that.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Another big breaking story this morning is this massive migrant invasion forty nine thousand people breaking through the borders of Spain in one day. And on the line with this right now is someone who knows a lot about borders, Jonathan Vahey, who used to be the Deputy Assistant Secretary at the Department of Homeland Security under President Trump during his first term. Sir, thank you so much for joining us. You must have had some maybe PTSD looking at that video from Spain overnight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's pretty amazing. You kind of expected Bill Mallusion to be in the picture and reporting on it.
Speaker 3: It's just it's amazing.
Speaker 5: And you know what the most amazing part about it is that was our daily occurrence at the border during the Biden administration. You know, we had a course of thirteen thousand people a day, three hundred thousand a month. But it just shows that these far these leftists wherever they are, that's one of their core issues is open borders, mass amnesty, and they want you know, and we didn't want to basically destroy everything.
Speaker 3: But what's worse than that is we didn't know who was coming in. You know, the guy from Venezuela, what was his name in Duro, emptied out his jails, emptied out his hospitals, and he sent them to New York, he sent them to us. I mean, I want to know which Democrat out there it was supporting that to happen.
Speaker 5: I think every Democrat essentially has supported that happening, because remember, none of them spoke up about it until twenty twenty four when it was an election year and they started giving a little mild pushback. But during twenty twenty one, twenty two, and twenty twenty three, when this was going on every single day, the Democrats remained largely silent and supportive and did the standard you know tricks if anyone spoke out against it. From the know the Republicans at Aisle, they call them races, call them xenophobic. Just a standard playbook. But it is one of the most destructive policies that's ever been implemented in this country. And it's just so shameful because it was implemented against the will of the American people, and it you know, we're still paying the price on a daily basis. We're still we're going to have more Lake and Ryland as war Sharedan Gorman's because of people Joe Biden let in, welcome in, gave them gift cards, put them up. Remember they were putting up at hotels in Manhattan, the Roosevelt Hotel. They're putting illegal aliens in a place that most people could never afford to go, and they were putting in there permanently. It's just so shameful. But you know, the Democrats want it to happen again. And that's the worst part of it all, which shows where they're coming from.
Speaker 4: And you know, the biggest mistake, John, is the fact that they're trying to make it sound as though it's anti immigration. I don't think Jake or John and myself, none of us are anti immigration. There just needs to be a proper policy that people have processed, that people have to follow. I mean, we all come from someone. My father was born in Poland, my grandmother Argentina, my wife is from the Ukraine. I mean, let's be serious. I believe in immigration. I just don't believe in open borders. You know Trump, I obviously going back with him over fifteen years. He used to constantly say this is not a new ideology for him. He used to regularly say a country without borders quite frankly, isn't a country. If you want, I can actually do his voice so you'll know exactly a country without borders. Quite frankly, he's in the country at all. And that's what he's been saying that literally since twenty eleven.
Speaker 3: We got some breaking years.
Speaker 1: A second's freaking news WABC.
Speaker 2: So we're talking about this mass migrant invasion in Spain that we're all seeing video of, even the mainstream news media, and now it's confirmed. The Spanish Prime Minister saying that, you know, a court decision that's said that migrants by the sea can't be returned once they cross over into mainland's Spain is what triggered this. Well, duh, I mean this, this is you roll out the welcome at you know, we're talking to Jonathan Vay, former top official at the Department of Homeland Security, also a former very successful federal prosecutor. You know, the answer to so many of the questions is just simple law and order, isn't it. Not not to restriction, not not repression, just enforce the existing laws. Correct, Jonathan Faye.
Speaker 5: Correct, exactly right, And I think John's point is so good. It's like it's not anti immigrant, and that's that's the less trick to manipulate people and bully people. But it's like Donald Trump. You know, his policy on immigration is reasonable. It's let's have immigration that benefits the American people, and that's the way it should be vetted for. And there's nothing wrong with that, nothing that should be apologized for doing that. And you look at Spain, they not only have that Supreme Court ruling, but their prime minister also implemented an amnesty policy that was supposedly going to be only for five hundred thousand people, which is still a lot, but they've already had over one I think one point one or one point two million people applying for it. So it just shows what the Democrats want to do here too, which is they want mass amnesty for all the illegals. So what does that do? Not only does it give them mass ambassy, but it encourages more people to flood our borders because they know they want to be there for that amnesty or the next amnassy.
Speaker 2: It's an easy segue, Jonathan fayhe to the mass ambassy they want forever. It's not just free legal immigrants, it's emptying the jails, it's getting rid of cash bail. These are basic tenets of Lawnard. I also strongly believe that the answer to the rise in bigotry and anti semitism in America. Isn't hate crime laws. It isn't sending someone to the Holocaust Museum. It's enforced existing law and order. If every American or or visitor to this country understands that if you assault a human being, vandalize a building, no matter who the victim is or the perpetrator is, you're going to go to jail. That's the end of the problem. There's the end of your violence. I mean, these are basic tenants we were just talking earlier. You have leaders of countries who, in a Hobbesian way, have decided, as Hobbs talked about, leaders who are telling their public they are no longer going to protect them, that they would rather invite these dangerous people in because of a political principle that is a rupture of a basic tenet of Western civilization that's even older than this country.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're exactly right. And really the downfall of Europe is really just essentially it's weak men that are afraid to stand up for themselves and stand up for their culture, stand up for Europe, and they constantly degrade their own society. And this is a natural result if you can't stand up for your own society, people are going to overrun it, take over. And when these people take over, they're not going to be as forgiving to the people that are there. And that it's just astonishing that they are allowing this to happen for essentially short term political gain but long term harm to the society. And they don't care, Like, you're exactly right, law and order.
Speaker 6: Without law and order.
Speaker 5: Nothing else matters. So it's like, if you can't do the basics, all the other stuff goes out the window because you live in chaos. No one's safe, no one's secure. But it's just so shameful watching this happen in Europe, and also we watched it happen here and that you know, the Democrats said idly by allowing it, you know, allowing it or encouraging it to happen to the detriment of so many people and probably so many people in the future.
Speaker 2: It's also law and order. Jonathan Vahe again, former Assistant Secretary of US Department of Homeland Security. Also, law and order is also the greatest anti poverty program of all time. I want to float an idea past. You know, they teach you in school. We learn in our culture that poverty leads to crime. The opposite is true. And I wonder if you agree with me poverty doesn't cause crime. Crime causes poverty.
Speaker 5: Well, exactly right. If you have chaos, you have disorder, you you have lack of respect for personal property, private property rights. It's hard to grow an economy, to create opportunities, to have opportunities. So yeah, you're exactly right. If you have crime again, nothing else manners. And you look back to you, you know, your city with you know, Rudy Giuliani days, it really transformed the city just focusing on the basic law and order principles, and everyone, not literally everyone, but almost everyone benefited enormously, not just from the crome not being victims of crime, but like you're saying, economically, probably you're more comfortable going and joining the city you go at, your schools are better, everything is better, and nothing else again, nothing else manners if you don't have.
Speaker 2: It, Jonathan vahe you know, also in a situation here in the city where we have and I'm going to get I know you were a criminal prosecutor and you're at Homeland Security, but as a legal scholar, I also want to ask you about just another thing that's going on here. You know, we have Michael Cohen here in the studio and he already asked you a question. He's one of many New Yorkers who have received this demand from the city that you have to prove you don't have a second residence worth an x amount of money or we're going to hit you with this huge tax. That's also an abrogation of a basic tenet of Western civilization, which is, if you are trying to extract money from someone else, the burden to proove is on you, not on them. How can you run a society like this, Jonathan.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly. The way this is being implemented is just so it's basically, yeah, putting the otis on the people to prove that this isn't a second home or it's not worth a certain amount of money. It's so shameful and it really amounts. You know, it's sort of a constitutional question. Is this a taking by government? They're basically taking operaty from people because they're from another state. So you have a lot of constitutional issues here. But really it just shows this sort of this politics of envy, of resentment and all of these things are just so unhealthy, and you know all they're going to do, and you all know they're going to drive people out and make New York City, make it worse for the people that are currently there, and they everyone even knows that that's true, but they'd really rather, you know, take you know, take a piece of people that they don't like. And even though it doesn't really help the people they say they're helping.
Speaker 4: You know, most people don't remember New York City in the seventies when the city was really in bad, bad shape and you had building after building which we're falling down. You had completely run down, the homeless.
Speaker 3: The the the.
Speaker 4: Crime, everything was upside down. And that's what I think is unfortunate in the books and in store for us coming up, simply because all the wealth is going to leave. You see, that's the thing about wealth. They don't have to they're leaving New York. That's my point.
Speaker 3: They're leaving New York. And it's very very sad. I love New York, You love New York. We all love New York. And you know, even yesterday, Bank America announced they're building a big building.
Speaker 4: In the in Texas because they don't want to deal with this moron Mayer of ours.
Speaker 3: It's just that sim is that they don't want to deal with with Albany. They don't want to deal with City Hill right now.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I forgot to talk about Albany. I mean Kathy Hokeel, she she doesn't agree, by the way, I know people that work for her, she does not agree with what they're doing. But Kathy Hokeel is doing this for political purpose. She wants to keep her power. She's completely she is She's completely incompetent, and she doesn't care. It's all about her retaining. Instead of standing up and saying we're going to work with ice, like with that two eighty seven g agreements, instead of turning on saying to the mayor, you cannot do this, PI to tear.
Speaker 2: Text, Yeah, that's perfect for you. Jonathan Vey, last word to you on this. How does it feel when you see these sanctuary cities and sanctuary states telling the public, yeah, we're not gonna work with the people who are trying to get rid of the most violent illegal immigrants. I mean, that's gotta be more than just an aggravation for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's so shameful because and I don't even think most people really realize what they mean by a sanctuary city. But it's like they'd rather turn a criminal over to back into the community rather than turn them over to ICE. And just last year New York twenty twenty five turned over seven thousand illegal aliens back into the community rather than ICE. But it just shows a Democrat what their true motive is. They look at every illegal alien as a vote or a potential vote, so they don't want a single vote getting thrown out of the country. But it's so shameful that they're willing, like you said with Hochel, they're really they're willing to compromise, you know, that the safety of the citizens for their own political gain. And it's so shameful when you see a politician, because most of them go into politics with good motives and then they get there and the only thing they mannered, like you said, is keeping the power as opposed to serving the public. And it's it's really shameful when we can all see this from both sides of the aisle, something that is incredibly harmful and it's still happening and no one will do anything about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think Mayamon Donnie came in by the way to do good things.
Speaker 3: I think he came.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think there resent men. You talk about it.
Speaker 3: Ja taking a break.
Speaker 2: Jonathan Faie, thank you so much for joining us. The perfect guest for us on this morning where we see a border being completely destroyed in a in a western one of the oldest ways.
Speaker 3: I mean, I want to get somebody on from NATO or from Europe. Yeah, it's gonna tell us. How do you feel about it about one of the NATO countries being invented?
Speaker 2: Like yeah, yeah, pull pull their security clearance. All right, Thank you so much. We're gonna be right back, Sid.
Speaker 8: And Friends in the morning on the Red Apple podcast Network.
Speaker 2: Biggest story worldwide and everyone is covering it, even the lamestream media. This massive invasion of forty nine thousand people migrants from Morocco, all men. We didn't see one woman in any of the videos. Military age Muslim men pouring into Spain from Morocco. No control at the border. Spain apparently is now they'll send their military. And you know, honestly, you can either fix a problem easily early or you get a big headache later. Just a small patrol at that border would have stopped this problem. All you need is to prove that you're protecting a border. So we're talking about that. We're also talking about breaking news on a positive side. Lamas has agreed to a disarmament deal, a peace deal in Gaza. They're going to agree to disarm Time will tell if they actually do it, but look, they're putting their name on a piece of paper. To do something like this and to agree to it is better than rockets being fired. And I hate to jinx it and I won't, but I'll just a long time since the rocket's been fire from Gaza into Israel. You know, quiet, Yeah, I know, I know. Maybe they got all the launch I don't know.
Speaker 4: Maybe they're probably listening to the station.
Speaker 2: Right, we've got this, you know, a new launcher.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: By the way, the answer to Middle East piece is always, in my opinion, been for. This is for the New Yorkers alternate side of the street parking, because when you have alternate side of the street parking, when do you not have to move the car on a religious holiday? So suddenly you love all religions, Please come to New York with your crazy religions. So I don't have to move my freaking car, and suicide bombers when they get a good spot, they're not gonna want to move that car. I mean, honestly, it's gonna be so all kidding aside, Alternate side of the street parking is the answer to peace in our time. Joining us right now is someone who knows something a little bit about alternate side of the street parking. Former Congressman Peter King and a congressman all kidding aside, what did you think when you I'm sure you've seen the video of this massive, massive invasion in Spain. Forty nine thousand people, almost all men, in one day. Not a good thing, right.
Speaker 10: So not at all. And that's really just a dramatic essay overview what can happen in almost every country, and that's what we have to be on the lookout for. And that was really bound to happen ultimately with Spain. Unfortunately, we've had so many immigrants coming first from North Africa into Spain, then they get to Spain and they get the spokes throughout Europe and even some of the great liberals in Europe or critic of the United States for our tough policies and immigration, which are. Unfortunately we didn't enforce that much. But in those countries now.
Speaker 11: You go to the country England.
Speaker 10: Ireland, others France that's screaming and yelling about all this massive infruct of immigrants they've had. The fact is, I agree with what you're saying, Michael is saying that John's always said, immigrants is important in many ways. It's the lifeblood of a country, that new blood coming into a country. That's what it's made in America, greed. But it has to be done legally. It has to be controlled. And as you just let mass like illegal immigration as we saw, this is my district, unfortunately, one of the hardest if I AM thirteen that was a direct result of illegal immigration, and it said that Obama was the deporter in chief. I'll tell you when it came to MS thirteen, very minmal was done at all to stop them until President Trump came in. And then that's when aga it was an all out effort, a combiny for the local police, state police, and the Feds coming in. And so we had like at one time, twenty five murders in seventeen months, carried up by MS thirteen. We've had virtually none since then the reason I say that is there's an occasional one when you're not sure it's MS thirteen or not. But they no longer at all have that random terror that they had, So you have to have strict enforcement. If not, well we show them in Spain. We're going to see that you're replicated in many other places un where strict actually taken.
Speaker 2: Congress and Peter King, let's drill down to this a little bit more, because right now there's a college sophomore at Oberlin College who runs the Democratic Party's Policy Philosophy committee who's saying there against immigration. Immigration. This is like talking to a teenager when you ground them for breaking curfew and they say, you hate me. I mean you talked about you. I was glad you mentioned MS thirteen. And here is the here is the quote unquote logic of the college sophomore moronic thinking in the Democrat Party. They say things like this, well, the percentage of illegal immigrants who commit violent crimes is lower than other people who are here in this country. That doesn't matter. Why are we importing any net new criminal at all? It's this is this is this is this is like something if you're a little bit buzzed at a college party in a dorm room. That might make sense, but in the real world, Congressman, we don't want to import even one net new criminal, whatever their crime rate is.
Speaker 10: That's for morons, absolutely and ironically enough, not ironically, but the reality is, as the onders, you'll get hit honest by this. On the immigrants. It was like good MS thirteen using them as example, they were terrorizing the immigrant population in Suffolk County, and so everyone is suffering the most, not necessarily you know, the upper class white people that are always talking about the drivelege people, the ones are for everyone who was killed by MSRT was another immigrant. They terrorize those communities. Then of course they branched out. So the reality is, if you really care about immigrants, you really care about people who need help, the perst thing to do is go rid of the illegals. You shotly corinded the gang members, lined those who are carrying out these idious crimes. I also think that John and I have discussed this so that if family's been here for a long time and there's no crime, give them a break. But other than that, you have to be stricted. You have to be tough, and sometimes tough, ver is what works. But for these people who somehow think that, you know, they're the great morals people because they want to have open borders. Will tell that to the families that are being pushed and swatered and robbed in those immigrant communities because of these people that you are letting in.
Speaker 4: We just need process, right, congressmen, It just needs a process. And every president prior to Trump right now have kicked that can right down the road there was in immigration. It's it's it's too hard of a topic, it's too controversial. It's gonna bring my negative, you know, favorabilities down. And so Trump is interesting because he doesn't care. He really truly doesn't care about it. Of course, he would like to be, you know, one hundred percent favorable, but he knows that's not gonna happen. And he's gonna continue to implement his agenda regardless of what you know, the lamestream liberal media is gonna say. And I wanted to get your take on, for example, Kathy hochel Uh and Tiss James with this new two eighty seven guh the tearing up of the agreements with ICE and DHS.
Speaker 10: Well, that's gonna directly affect us here in SR County. You know who's Viking and hopefully he's going our next governor. Right now, he's our county executive. He's one of the only municipalities in the country exactly has an agreement with ICE, and you've had very little controversy in Naso County. ICE, the police coarporay with ICE, law enforcement at all levels, The county executive cooperates with ICE, and things are done efficiently and effectively, and to county helper will be coming like this. Uh, you know, we've seen in other we've seen in Spain now bucking the results of this. The fact is these agreements are working, and we have the agreement between the police and ICE. That's when you don't have the violence. It was in Minnesota when somehow, you know, the governor and the mayor having the police dock co opera. Basically the police stood down in the Minneapolis to Saint Paul and that's when the violence breaks out. The fact is in Nansore County, the police keep things under control. ICE says their job. We've had no incidents at all, and that's the way to get it done. So if County helping really cared or just James really cared about maintaining order and doing all my hands to make sure that no killings or mistakes happened. That's when that's the important way to do that inside the police, cooperating with ICE, Ice, cooperating with the police, coordinating activities, and that maybe it can be done peacefully and effectively for the minimum of violence and the minimum of risk.
Speaker 3: Well, one of the reasons, Peter King John catsmantides, one of the reasons that uh New York City is so safe in the last safer in the last twelve months is because Jake Clayton, who now got promoted UH in the US Attorney's Office and the FBI and the other federal federal officials that they worked very closely with the NYPD and and others to that, and the word got out, if you get locked up by the Feds, well, do not pass go, do not collect two hundred dollars, go directly to jail and a federal prison. And what Jake Clayton did and what the Feds did, is they found a reason to lock these people up under federal charges instead of allowing them to go to the state judges or the state DA's and that made a difference in New York. But if you didn't have Donald Trump as president, and if you didn't have Jake Clayton as his uh uh, the US Attorney, Well guess what that that wouldn't have happened. And what they're trying to do now in Aubany, and what they're trying to do is break down that that uh what do you want to call that? Mold? Uh? And uh? What what would we want? Is a safe New York City, a safe New York State, a safe now So or Suffolk County and and that's all we want. Well, what's wrong with that? I mean, it's in the Declaration of Independence, it's in the Constitution that one of the responsibilities of our federal government is to keep us safe.
Speaker 10: Johnny, you and I didn't even have to be talking about this just twenty years ago. People say that they have to debate whether or not the police to cooperate with defense and enforcing the law. People say, you're crazy. Of course they do. That's what the government's all about. But now you're at Jake Clayton did the outstanding job of US Attorney. I think he's do an excellent job as a director of National Intelligence. And you have yet Clayton, you had Tis James, who really is done a great job. Thank god she's there and working together. We can get it done. It can't get done, there's no reason why it can't. In fact that it wasn't constantly undermined by the media, by the left wing of the Democratic Party and also by some Republicans who lose their nerves. The fact is, that's why make it the campaign, why it's so important. We like Bruce Blakeman, and he has stood up and done very much of what Donald Trump is done at the federal level, whether it's boys playing with boys, girls playing with girls, whether it's work cooperating with ice to get the job done. These are the common sense provisions that people one done. And yet it should now becomes a noteworthy when an elected official judge what he is she is supposed to do. Thank god, Bruce Flake he is doing it in NASA, to do at the state level. And Katy Hotel, who again I worked with her Jews in Washington. She's not a committee and I was chairman. This is a different Kathy Hope. We see right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, well, Peter Congress and Peter King, thank you so much for joining us. We're going to take a break when we come back here on Sitting Friends in the Morning, where we've got the Cat's crew in here. I'm Jake Novak, along with John Casmintee's and Michael Cohen, the host of When You Know You Know, If you Know You Know. We're going to come back and talk about the NATO implications of this. Remember, Spain is a NATO country that's now just been invaded. You saw it on your TV. You don't have to take my word for it. And we want to talk about how what this means for NATO and what the Russia situation is with NATO. We had a missile crash in.
Speaker 3: A NATO Country's that's the important thing. President Trump met with King Charles and said it may both agreed and the King doesn't really have much power there, but the people are with him. And they said, who is this guy that's in charge of the socialist that was in charge of England that that wouldn't help.
Speaker 2: Out Andy Burnham, Well, well, first was kar Starmer, but then now Andy Burnham.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well originally, well guess what After King Charles returned to London after the visit with Trump. How much was the guy in prime minister's job worth?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: That was the end of how do we used to say in the old days? Two cents Chinese money?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that and two seventy five to get you right on the subway. All right, we'll be right back.
Speaker 8: Sid and Friends in the morning on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 3: Last week the Saturday Morning Breakfast with Father Alex, we had Katie McFarland and people loved her. And also there's a big her daughter was there, who's a a representative, was in Sarasota, Florida, and there's a big fundraiser for her tonight. I'm gonna try to get there, but you know, I worked till six o'clock.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, we got Katie McFarland.
Speaker 12: On the line.
Speaker 3: I know her daughter is one smart girl, and her daughter was went to Annapolis and now she's in She did public service for our military and now she's doing public service for America in Florida. And there's a rumor around a room around that she might be the lieutenant governor to the next governor.
Speaker 2: Byron Donald's all right, well, that's what.
Speaker 3: K T will give us a lead, Kat give us a phill.
Speaker 13: Well, my daughter. State representatives Siona McFarland from Sarasota, Florida. She's in the state legislature. She's because the Wall Street Journal called her a rising star and Southwest politics and Florida, and she is on the short list to be lieutenant governor when Byron Donald's it is, you know, gets the wings the primary in the fall in late August, that he's going to choose the lieutenant governor. She's one of the people on the list, may be her, maybe not, but in any event, she'll be one of the leaders of the Florida legislature. And Florida is really the state that's leading the country on everything. And her big claim to fame is that she wrote and drafted and got through took several years to get it passed. But data privacy legislation in Florida so that big corporations can't steal your data when you go online. But most importantly, a social media law that protects children under the age of fourteen so that they can't be exploited by social media, that they can't even have accounts. And that's where we've seen over the years that young people, you know, age ten, eleven, twelve, thirteen, fourteen, that's when they start getting at risk mentally for the bombardment that they're getting, you know, this cyberbullying, all the rest. And so she really pushed through against a lot of the big social media platforms, went to war in Florida. They knew that was that was the state where they had to make the battle, and my daughter, Representative Fiona mcfron, won the battle. They passed the law which now every state in the country is now debating and trying to get legislation to protect their young people.
Speaker 2: It's it's great. It's called nachas. That's the Yddish word for being proud of your children. So we love that Katie and the protecting of children. You know, I moved to New York at eleven years old. If only someone had passed a law they would have protected me from becoming a Jets fan. That would have really helped me aure in the future. But all kidding aside, let's talk about a serious issue. The worldwide number one story this morning all over the world because video force the mainstream media to make this a story this morning. I'm sure you noticed this massive invasion of forty nine thousand mostly men, probably all men of military a military a into Spain. Look, Katie, you know about NATO. This is a NATO country. I don't like the idea of a NATO country which shares our technology, shares our intelligence, being invaded by God knows who.
Speaker 13: The problem that the backstory of all of this is. So there's a there's a narrow space where Morocco joins up to Spain. There's a waterway through it. It's a Mediterranean. But forty nine fifty thousand young Moroccan men invaded this town called Suda, which is on the border, and they pushed into Spain. So by pushing into Spain, Spain has recently stupidly adopted this policy where if you're even if you're undocumented in Spain, you can then get documented automatically. Nobody has to find any papers. You can get jobs, you can apply for social security, welfare, et cetera. So that's number one problem. Number two problem is that all the European countries, including Spain, belong to something called the Shanngen Agreement, and it's called the wet step dry step policy. So if you can get yourself somehow or other into one of these European countries. You can travel all through Europe without any documentation. So there's fifty thousand, which is just the beginning of young men who have invaded now Spain and the Spanish military can't really hold them there. They don't know what to do. You know, Spain has been one of the countries notoriously that's cut back on its military, won't have a military, doesn't have a national military that's of any value. Their police isn't very effective, and so now all of a sudden, there are fifty thousand men who can go anywhere in.
Speaker 2: Europe, you know, Katie, you know again this is kind of basic stuff. You have to have a border, you have to have some law and order. You know, Spain just a couple of weeks ago, at the height of their euphoria winning the World Cup, great team, great tournament of everything. You know really well, but you know masking this, you know, the good soccer team is one thing, but the decline of Europe, which has been predicted for a long time, and we know they're not they have them in superpowers for a long time, but now it almost see now they are starting to look almost like a total Third World mess of a country.
Speaker 13: Well, it's called the death spiral, and it's an economic and it's a social and it's a law enforcement and it's a cultural problem that all these European countries about fifteen twenty years ago, decided they were going to have a lot of immigration coming from the Middle East. They did it because they didn't think they had lower population growth, and they said, well, we need to import, we need to import Africans or Middle Eastern people to come in work in our factories and work in our hospitals. So they basically will they'd let it all happen, and they encouraged them to come in, and in many of the countries they offered them money to come in, they would give them benefits, et cetera. So, especially the Northern European countries they have the biggest problem. So there and then when the Syrians Civil War happened, you know, millions came from from the Middle East and they came into Europe and i came into most of the countries of Europe, especially Western Europe, Northern Europe, and there was no attempt made to assimilate them. They got to establish their own little zones their own laws. They brought their own culture with them and it's caused massive problems throughout Europe. I mean Belgium, Brussels, Belgium, you know, it used to be one of the crown jewel cities of Europe. It is now more than fifty percent Muslim immigrant and they have all the attendant problems with them. So that's number one is the cultural problem, that's the cultural suicide really of the European countries. And the second is that the economic growth of the European countries because they had such massive social welfare but spending, including to pay for all this mass migration, that they now have zero economic growth, so no economic growth, that cut back on their militaries. They have so problems. They have financial problems that they can't meet the budgets they have, and so it's a downward spiral.
Speaker 2: But other than that, Missus Lincoln, I was the show. And honestly, you know, why is it that opening the border is the answer to a lower birth rate? Why don't they pump some Barry White, have a National Date Night, give everyone a little bit of a day off of work, have a five day weekend.
Speaker 4: And show the movie they Yeah, show the movie.
Speaker 2: I mean's something I can't. I mean, all kidding aside, their birth rates are low because their high taxation and their high regulation, and families can't afford to have more than one or two children. How about you make it, you know, the war on on childhood, war on motherhood, I would say, more specifically, even to those countries that say they're so in favor of women's rights, is has a lot to do with finances. And you know again, so instead so that let's bring in a bunch of people who who will get paid pennies on the dollar, that's not the solution.
Speaker 13: Just as at slaves. I mean, basically, let's write a cheap workforce and we're not going to have to pay anything to them, and that we're not going to suffer any consequences. What it was about them, it was a really stupid policy, and Europe is now paying the price, and a number of European countries. That's why you're seeing in all the European countries a rise of a conservative movement, whether it's in the Eastern European countries or in the Reform Party in Britain, the Party in France. There's a German party that they're all they're not they're not anti immigrant, but they're law and order parties, they're you know, they're populist parties. And it's driving the Europeans crazy, especially the left wing European media. They're in a pickle. They don't know how to solve it because they've told all these people to come to their countries. They have no way of sort of identifying who's here. How do we get them back? Where do we get them back to? And so I do think that Europe in many ways is in a is in a downward spiral because they can't really fix their economies at the same time, and they've also done this crazy Green New Deal thing, where as President Trump keeps saying, you know, the Brits are nuts. They have a lot of oil in the North Sea, but they won't use it. They'd much rather have windmills and solar panels, and it's not solving their energy problems. Their energy is the most expensive in the world. So I think that that's one of the reasons why President Trump, especially with Marco Rubio, has moved the focus. We're not European focused anymore. We're focused on the Western hemisphere. That's where Our future lies, our economic future, our cultural future, our security future.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and hot tip, let's not copy what Europe does. You have a tremendous amount of liberal so called intellectuals in this country who say we'd be better off we were like Europe. No, we'd be dead. Katie McFarland, congratulations on your daughter. We're going to be watching to see if she gets chosen to be the lieutenant governor, to get that lieutenant governor slot. That's very exciting, And thank you so much for joining us. Have a great weekend.
Speaker 13: It's a pleasure and honor. Thank you John for that introduction.
Speaker 3: Well, you know you are great. Last week everybody loved you, and everybody loved your daughter.
Speaker 2: And the great Tom Fitton is going to be joining us in the next few minutes. This is Sitting Friends in the Morning, the Takeover. I'm Jake Novak along with John kas Mattides and the Great Michael Cohen will be right.
Speaker 8: Back Sid and Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple podcast Network.
Speaker 4: Nay thirty seven thousand, then it became thirty nine thousand, breaking news. It's now more than sixty thousand people.
Speaker 2: Crust trusting the border into Spain. This is sitting friends in the morning. Thank you for joining us here in seventy seven ABC. I'm Jake Novak, inf sid along with our owner operator John kas Mattidi's and Michael Cohen, who is now the host of our great new successful program here. If you know, you know, you know. I woke up this morning happily surprised that the mainstream media was covering the story at all. I didn't think that, you know, because they don't. By the way, these kinds of migrant rushes on borders, this is a very pronounced one. This happens all the time, and it certainly, of course, it happened here in the United States under Biden every single day under his administration, and I didn't think they were going to cover it, but i as I did. I was an executive producer of TV news at CNN, Fox, the NBC for thirty years. So let me tell you why they decided to cover this, because the video is so compelling. Executive producers of shows there don't want people going on social media in the morning and seeing this via video and saying, Hey, why come I didn't see it on CNN this morning? How come I didn't see it on MS? Now or whatever, so they're gonna do it, but they're not reporting the story properly. These mainstream news media outlets are not reporting, as we have several times this morning, that the Prime Minister of Spain invited this back in February when he basically said, we're gonna Patro Sanchez. We're gonna take in these people, up to a million of them, and we're gonna and the ones who are already there, five hundred thousand of them, and we're gonna give you welfare and all the other This is why this is happening. This is a welcome Matt and you can't have a welfare state and an open border. You can't have both. Your nation will crumble. So good for you CNN and EMMA and all your other mainstream groups for reporting this because you had to. The video is to compel, But why don't you tell your viewers why this happened. How about doing journalism instead of what you know what you're pretending to do, which is nothing.
Speaker 4: I mean, just lay out the facts for the people. We can handle the facts. We've watched the same thing happen in Europe, we're watching it now happen over there in Spain, and you know what, we've watched it happen here in the United States.
Speaker 3: Again. I am for immigration.
Speaker 4: Like I said my wife, I wouldn't be married for thirty two years to my wife who's from the Ukraine, my father from Paul and my grandmother from Argentina. I believe in immigration. I just believe in sensible immigration. I believe that there needs to be an immigration policy, and that policy should be clear cut, plain and simple. We don't have to make it up as we go along. It should just be simple to follow. Either you make it or you don't. Do you have something to offer the country that they want or you don't, plain and simple.
Speaker 2: And that used to be the criteria here in this country and something that they don't teach it history class and don't talk about in the news media. Half of the people who came to this country through Ellis Island went back home because they couldn't make it.
Speaker 3: And that's okay.
Speaker 2: It's about making it and it isn't about we're going to take you in and now nothing has ever required of you ever again. You know, human rights are a great thing. We need to have human rights, but we need human responsibilities. If all you're being told is here's what you have the right to get to who's providing it for you? You know, it can't just be a list of here's what I get.
Speaker 4: Or who's paying for it. Look, this is why New York City has an example, is in financial trouble. Right now, it's okay, I get it. For example, look at what happened with Haiti. They had a natural disaster. America did the right thing, We did the humane thing, We took them in. Now all of a sudden there is a big controversy. What's the big controversy temporary protected status? My friends, listen to what I just said, temporary protective the status? Doesn't it temporary? At least my understanding of the definition from Webster is it's not permanent. They want it to be permanent. Everybody keeps moving the line father and father, which takes us away from process. It takes us away from policy.
Speaker 2: And it's more than just economics, Michael Cohen, it's also cultural. Do you think that it's a coincidence that we've had this horrible spike and anti semitism in a city at the same time that we've imported people from countries whose entire policy is hatred of Jews. We've imported hatred. We've imported people who hate women. We've imported people from countries where they hate freedoms of all kinds. So it's not just economic peril that we've imported to this country, but also cultural peril. Now, I want to tell every person who wants to come to this country legally, Okay, listen, come to this country legally. Gotta let you know. You can't attack people of a different religion. You can't hit women if they don't cover their hair, you can't run over your daughter if she marries someone you don't like. If you're willing to do that, then you can come here. If not, take a hike. Tom all right, Tom Fitten joining us on the line. Tom, We've been talking about all this legal stuff all day. You are our legal fighter for openness, clarity in the government. What you're seeing, I mean, you're seeing the situation in Spain. You know, what are some of the cases that you've been working on trying to get full disclosure on how we opened our borders here.
Speaker 14: Well, one of the issues is what's the consequence of it to our elections? For example? And I mean I'm sure you all been covering the New Jersey crisis with the thousands of non citizens on the rolls, hunters voting. We just got some new information from Virginia. They had sixty five hundred confirmed or excuse me, declared non citizens. So these are people who said we're non citizens. They found out they're on the rolls, they had to remove them, sixty five hundred and this is just over two years, between twenty twenty four and June twenty twenty six. And so they had this process. You go to get your driver's license, you check, no, I'm not a citizen. They send that information to the state elections officials and they cross check it and they confirm that the person's on the registration or of registration lists or not, and then they cancel them. And so what's going on is they're finding out they have all these non citizens on the roles and they're having to remove them. Only it looks like by chance of them having applied for driver's licenses.
Speaker 2: Tom Fitting the president of Judicial Watch. Obviously, when we first wanted to have you on here, I mean, I think thank you so much for weighing in on the voting aspect of illegal immigration. But obviously we want to talk to you about this s faucy stuff. But you've been all over for a long time time, for many, many years, and you know, a couple of days ago to see this guy who couldn't talk in front of Mike's enough. By the way, when when the COVID first hit, I was working at a very small, small station, and I couldn't believe how easy it was for me to book Anthony Fauci on a moment's notice, like I couldn't.
Speaker 3: I was the first one. Yeah, I had Anthony Fauci on early January, January twenty twenty.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And the stuff he said there, I mean, it's unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so Tom Fitten, you've been on the paper trail of what he's been trying to cover up. He basically he tried to flood the zone with other verbiage. And now he's not talking at all.
Speaker 4: Oh, he's talking. He just had one hundred eleven times that I take the fish.
Speaker 2: I'm doing the David Chappelle bit.
Speaker 3: That's one of my favorite videos.
Speaker 14: He never stopped talking, right, And you know it's pretty clear. Let me go to the beginning here. They knew ear that the operations in Wuhan were in violation of their alleged rules against gain of function. Literally, they said, they're creating mutant viruses. Now, you know, when we first started talking about gain of function, it never occurred to me to say, well, they're creating mutant viruses. That's what I wish I had figured that out. You know, they knew, but they had the perfect word for it years prior to us knowing about what they were doing it doing it was they were funding mutant viruses. So Fauci's agencies knew years before COVID emerged, that Wuhan was creating mutant viruses, and Fauci pretends, well, just because they were working on viruses doesn't mean that we funded gain of function research specifically on COVID, Like, well, that doesn't make any sense. You're teaching them the technique that is applicable all around. So they created that they had this technique being used in Muhan to create gain of function, making viruses worse. And you know that's what he's hed his hanging is. He's hanging his hat on in terms of saying identical commit perjury because that's the current big legal issue he's facing whether he committed perjury. The second legal issue is whether he was pardoned sufficiently in a way that protects him from prosecution. I think the pardons are null and void, not only because the president autopen, but because the pardon itself is for nothing. You can't have a pardon for nothing, right, You can't. When you say there's a pardon going back for two till twenty fourteen, Well, what can a judge do in terms of ascertaining what it covers? To say it covers everything means it covers nothing. And I think we should be tested in court. And I would argue you can prosecute him is if appropriate, even if the pardon is valid, but you can't put him in jail.
Speaker 4: And Tom, isn't there also, Tom, isn't there also a rule if you do have a pardon, you cannot take the fifth because the consequences cannot cause you incarceration or prosecution. Isn't there some sort of a rule there? I remember it somewhere reading that you cannot be if you can't be prosecuted, you cannot take the fifth at these congressional Here.
Speaker 14: Michael, I'll warn you, I'm not a lawyer, but I've had more than enough information, more than a well unfortunate experience having a battle against those taking the fifth. And what happens is if you want to challenge it, you go by as I recall, like even a question by question analysis as to whether or not the answering the question puts you in jeopardy. And so that's the challenge in my view the Senate has is they want to challenge the as search the fifth. It's almost a question by question analysis.
Speaker 4: Well, all you need is one. Remember there were one hundred and eleven one more time, remember there were one hundred and eleven or so questions. All you need is one in order to get a it's called one thousand and one violation, which is line Michael. At the end of the day, they're not going to put him in jail. And it's not even about going to nail. I want to know the truth John, the truth he knows than we.
Speaker 14: Know because there was fraud. There was fraud.
Speaker 3: In my view, beyond that fraud, I think he was working for the for money m o any y my opinion. For money, he was working with the Chinese.
Speaker 14: Well, it's funny you say that, because we are now fighting against the HHS for royalty information for NIH employees, how much money they were getting in royalties directly from mens they were involved in. And we've been getting the stonewall like you couldn't believe from frankly, this administration. And I understand what Kennedy's doing in that regarding is I think the deep state's running the operation there in this area. But you know, but I think there are aggressive you know, Look, I think you're right in sense that I am not seeing any evidence of a criminal investigation into what Fauci did or even what the agency did. I mean, gain of function prohibited by the terms of the grant that continued suggests that there was fraud. So you do a grand jury investigation, you bring people in to find out what was going on. Fauci in the least is a witness should be brought before a grand jury. And this to me is like a question of look, Michael, you knew you saw directly what happens when a justice department decides they're going to make an issue and it doesn't matter what you might have done, it doesn't matter. They're going to bring you in and they're going to make your life miserable.
Speaker 4: It's called the indictment of the ham Sandwich.
Speaker 14: That's right, and I'm not saying it be done in this circumstance, but the power of the government to investigate criminal activity is awesome and it should be exercised. I don't think extremely but quite reasonably to figure out what went on here, Tom Fitting and Jerry looking in to gain a function fraud where taxpayers were told we're not doing it, but in fact it was done. That's an easy thing to investigate, and it's not extreme to say we need to investigate that. Who was responsible for giving the money, what public statements were made about it, Let's figure out what went on here.
Speaker 3: Yes, so horrific.
Speaker 2: Tom Fitton, the president of Judicial Watch. Tom does two things very well. He fights for transparency and he pumps iron. Tom, thanks so much for joining us. I appreciate that We're going to be back with some other really big names, including John Solomon coming up in the next half hour. This is Sitting Friends in the Morning as the Cats and Company takeover Jake Novaka, but John Casmantini's and Michael Cohen.
Speaker 8: Sid and Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple Podcast network.
Speaker 2: Talked about this worldwide breaking news story of an invasion of over sixty thousand people. We've been forgetting to mention twenty four of these people died. You know, the rushing of a border, a stampede, a humanitarian crisis like that has a cost. People die. This is not you know, people need to understand that this is what we call a like in the law, when you don't protect your pool enough, a dangerous nuisance, a.
Speaker 3: An attractive attractive news at nuisance.
Speaker 2: And our border was like that for years and so it's it's incumbent upon for just the humanitarian aspects of this. Forget about the immigration rules, forget about Republican Democrat just for the protection of public safety, it's incumbent upon the country's to have safe borders and to let everyone know that it is dangerous to cross this border.
Speaker 4: Until you get the liberals to turn around and tell you it's a point zero three per scent loss rate. Right, look at what about all of the other people who are now going to be better off after, of course they invaded Spain.
Speaker 2: Hank Shinkoff is with us, and you know germane to this conversation. Hank, if there's one thing that is the poison pill, the cyanide pill that the Democrat Party has swallowed. It's been the pivot that they went from being an anti illegal immigration party to a pro illegal immigration party. And maybe it got them some votes, maybe it got them some wins here and there, But to me, this is the cyanide pill there they're swallowing at the moment.
Speaker 7: Well, I don't know the morning, I don't know if it's a cyanide pill by I bake the following argument that it reflects what they think is the future, which is a change in country that is no longer European derivative.
Speaker 15: That is, that's kind of you know that that comes from South America, that comes from Asia and is much more likely to kind of feel more comfortable with what the Democrats.
Speaker 7: To talk about his supplies to immigration. But that not the case. You wouldn't have the DSA people talking about abolished and ice are running around complaining about US enforcement. And that is a great tragedy because they're in position to do damage to the nation by being the new Democrats in significant numbers, and it's getting worse every day.
Speaker 2: Hank Scheinkoff. Earlier this week, John Fetterman proudly, proudly met with Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Ninsanya, who called himself the conscience of the party, says he doesn't understand why they've turned on Israel, but Hank, I have to say, one voice among other people who are good but quiet, is a conscience. One voice among people who are violently evil is a hostage. And I think John Fetterman is a hostage.
Speaker 7: I think that's entirely true, and that's a good analogy. John Fetterman has made a decision about where he thinks his conscience ought to be. He understands international politics a lot better than most of the Democrats do. He understands that for the present situation of the United States finds itself in the Middle East, particularly with respect Israel. It's a position that Harry Truman's taked out frankly in nineteen forty eight with the Truman Doctor, without mentioning Israel at all. But he knew that in order to protect the market interests, he had to have access, unfeeded access and control to setstead of the Mediterranean Basin. That's why Truman propped up Greece and Turkey. The United States in a similar position today if it loses the military power and control of that portion of the Mediterranean basin Israel disappears. You know, ten years down the road, the Americans will be lucky we can find food. I mean, the danger coming out of the Muslim world, not all of it, but some of it's certainly in North Africa historically is in the Middle East is very significant, and I don't think the Americans want to even begin to think about that.
Speaker 2: We have a mayor here. You know, we were talking off the air, Michael Cohen, John Casmanteiti's and I before the show began, and to different degrees, we agreed like a line has finally been crossed by this mayor in the last ten days or so, where there's some awareness of whatever swing vote there is. I'm not talking about the people who are always going to vote for him, always not going to vote for him. But I feel like in the last ten days or so, either with this pieditary attacks or with the attacks, you know, the anti Semitic attack on the Jewish Fast Day ten days ago or so, it feels like we've reached a He's crossed over to a point now where I think he's in big trouble. Do you agree?
Speaker 7: I think it's too early to declare him in big trouble.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 7: You know, anti Semitism is a fine thing. You know, people don't mind what you do ultimately, and New York is an unusual place. He's we've we've always tolerated with kind of bigotry among our groups in this city's dynamic. It's populated dynamic, it's economic dynamic, and much of it is changing very rapidly. He is a mayor in trouble. He's loved for his attacks on land lords. He's loved for his attacks on the Jews by certain portions of the population. Nobody sees him in a way that we see him right now. He's a bigot. He's an anti semi. He's always been that. His obsession with liberation theory, which says that anything related to Europe in any way must be extinguished outside the United States or even in the United States itself. It implies colonialism is something that he learned from his father and from people like Wasshid Khaledi and Edward Said and other screwballs. So you have his father's written a book by the way, that there's a stole to some extent that idiot mean who was a killer, well known and murdered thousands, maybe millions for all we know. So you're talking about someone and as a particular viewpoint in the world that's not going to change very rap very very easily, if at all, And it's hiding who he really is in some of his daily behavior. If you look at the DSA platform, he's tried to run away from it, but that's where he comes from. The DSA platform multiply calls for the creation of a bureau in the United States where you abolish the Senate, you abolish the Supreme Court, you get rid of the Secretary of Defense, you open the prisons, you get rid of you open the get rid of cops. Then the polet Buro then is that people's assembly that will effectively then do what every other pol buro has ever done throughout history, which is kill everybody they get their hands with. So that's what we're heading unless he stopped.
Speaker 2: Well, isn't that Another argument I'm making, Hank Shinkof, is that it isn't about a policy or a political change that they're looking for. It's actually the means are the end. You know, he's already won. Mom Donnie By frightening older people with these messages about getting attacks by frightening the Jewish community. Here the resentment, the pain, the violence. You know, the Communists won in Russia, not when they took over and created a pola Buro, but when they killed the czar and they killed his wife and his children, and his nieces and his nephews. That's what they want. It's not about a policy, it's about the violence and the killing.
Speaker 7: The policy is a cover up. You're right to some extent for what they wanted. But the Russians, the most Communists, didn't win until frankly, they were able to start murdering people, and they murdered the first wave of supporters. And Stalin did it very well. Lenin started it. You murder those who brought you the power. Hitler did it in nineteen thirty four at the Knight of the Long Knives when he killed Ernest Rome and the heads of the stormtroopers who had brought into power. That's what the future holds, and less Americans begin to wake up because that's who these people are. He is the friendly face of a new fascism.
Speaker 4: So hey, I gotta ask you this. I got to ask you this so DSA seems to be expanding throughout this country. It's not just mom Donni. Yes, as a New Yorker, we understand Mamdanni, but it's all over the country. Now, this DSA movement is rising. How do I stop it?
Speaker 7: Well, the problem is, you know, Michael, it's important question. It is a national phenomena. You have a generation of people who have not put a callous on their hands, who have no idea what it means to really be without. They're the most over over educated generation they've in history. They've eaten more regularly than anybody else in history. They Yes, the housing is an issue, no question about it. But they're hous right at tremendous costs and that needs to be dealt with. And they have no sense about the future whatsoever they have they have. They are aggrieved for a halls to reasons. Some of the agreements, some of the a grievances. They have a right. I mean, the tax system stinks. It needs to be fixed one way or another.
Speaker 3: The tax system has always stung.
Speaker 7: I'm not arguing. I'm not arguing that. I'm telling you what is right now. They have a beef about that. That's legitimate they've been educated to believe that anything again, that is that that any human being who is at all pigmented skin is somehow more superior than others because they've been wounded by by history, of by colonialism, and they don't they've never had a tough day. I mean, they've never have never worn a burden to protect this democracy. I mean, what have they done?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Too too much complacency. Hank Schinkoff, thanks for joining us. Listen. We're never going to have a perfect meritocracy, but lots of luck living in a society that says we're not even gonna try. When we come back, We're gonna come back with John Solomon. We've got other big names are also gonna hear from someone.
Speaker 3: Solomon always has breaking news, yes, and nobody hang up because he knows stuff that he doesn't know. He works directly for President Trump now besides running his justinews dot com, but breaking news. And then at nine o'clock hour, we have a good friend of mine, a former banker in Spain, Jose Santa Maria and on the ground investment banker, and he's gonna tell you bottom line, how he feels he's from Spain, how he feels that his home country getting invaded like that. And then we have other interesting people besides that. In nine o'clock hour, all.
Speaker 8: Right, stay with us SID and Friends in the morning on the Red Apple Podcast Network, No Freaking News WABC.
Speaker 2: The Great Letitia James, New York State Attorney General, I'm saying that with my tongue in my cheek, has just sued the prediction market platform cayl She just today, just this morning, alleging that the company is running in an illegal gambling operation. Cal She's that prediction market platform. You can place bets on events, and.
Speaker 4: You can place bets on anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we work with them, and a bunch of other news organizations work with them. Cal She's does have a response. They say they're disappointed that they've been classified in this way. They say, quote, this is a Calshe spokesman. It's sad to see this type of political theater from the leadership in our own state. Well, welcome to the party. Politician James has been going after people for a long time. This is an interesting listen with all kidding aside the poly market, the prediction mark, the CASHI there.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: President Trump's even talked about it. We've had the teleprompter operator for President Trump is in big trouble for betting on words that he might say in the speech when obviously he had previous knowledge of it. But this can very easily be regulated by by the way of.
Speaker 4: Course it ken Is it any different than a card counter who goes to Vegas and s's there. Nothing is perfect. So instead of trying to fix the issue, how about this, how about not shut it down? How about not bring another Tiss James lawsuit? And by the way, I don't think she's doing it because she's trying to protect New Yorker's or Americans from this polymarket industry. She's doing it simply for political purpose.
Speaker 3: The same down and the shakedown.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you know that's the thing cut us in, uh, the same thing out. But remember there were all these lawsuits against the betting the sports wedding sites fifteen years ago, and now they're all legal and they're pushing among our children. The government goes from nark to pusher pretty quickly.
Speaker 7: Does it.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you what happened. Is John Solomon on you? Yes, huh, yes, yes, all right, just do breaking news. It's breaking news. Well, with us today. The person who has is Uh. He is closest to the ground and in Washington now works personally for President Donald Trump on certain investigations that he wanted done. Where we worked together at the Hill one hundred years ago. John Solomon, What's I mean? Tell us what the heck is going on right now?
Speaker 6: Well, the world is taking shape right in front of our eyes. A very big development last night, President Trump announcing that Hamas has agreed to disarm as the next phase of the peace proposal between Hamas and Israel. Of course, it requires an Israeli withdrawal from GOSM, which was part of the plan. But it is a sign of progress that, even though it's an iron proxy, it is put on the table an idea that can move the region towards more peace. Even as the President sets up his own attacks in Iran for its most recent bad behavior, more rocket firing by Iran, the return fire from the United States incredibly intense, targeting large parts of the Revolutionary Guard strongholds in Iran, and it looks like now the President is prepared to have another two three weeks of extraordinary bombardment of Iran to eradicate or to diminish the Revolutionary Guard, which has been the worst of the actors in.
Speaker 11: The country, killing its own people when.
Speaker 6: They protest it, and launching most of the lethal attacks against American soldiers. So a lot of taking shape. There are hopeful signs when you look at Hamas, and then there are some difficult times ahead for Iran in the aerial bombardment.
Speaker 11: That's going to continue over the next couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: John, we talked about it early this morning at six o'clock in the morning. The fact is that what's going on with Hamas looks like Israel did their job. It looks like the United States did their job, and they're pretty much clean unless they sneak in some guy from Iran in the middle of the night and shoots off something to prove that we're wrong. Uh So Hamas is taking you know, that's what they do. You know, and they're sneaking somebody into Iraq, they shoot something off to just say, oh see there's war in Iraq. Yeah, you know what. The real the real test of if there's really war or not is I tell people, the real test is look at the price of oil. Those oil traders they know more than all of us put together, and that's what it is. So the next question is that we brought up this morning is Lebanon and Hezballah, and that job I think belongs to Israel to take care along with the Lebanese government and the Hoodies. That's Saudi Arabia's job to take care of them.
Speaker 11: You're exactly right, and yes.
Speaker 6: Today you saw Saudi Arabia announce the coalition. I think of a dozen countries that would join them in making sure that the Hoodies don't block up other shipping lanes across the Middle East.
Speaker 11: So what you're seeing is sort of an outsourcing, a strategic outsourcing of various military operations.
Speaker 6: In Saudi Arabia is going to take on Yemen and the Hoodies, Israel, Lebanon for the first time working together in four decades, going to take on Hezbela, and the United States is going to take on Iran. That strategic division of labor could have a really devastating effect in Iran, particularly if the continuing financial stranglehold on Iran continues to drain its money.
Speaker 11: So keep a very cose eide.
Speaker 6: But what you laid out, John, is exactly the.
Speaker 11: Strategy you now have a coalition.
Speaker 6: Of Arab partners alongside of Israel in the United States, and each one is taking on a part of the war and basically eliminating the proxies one by one while we hammer Iran directly. You could see a very different Middle East when this is all over with.
Speaker 3: So, John, you're you're there, You're in a White House, You're you're in Washington. I mean, how the heck did we allow Spain to do such stupidity? And how does the rest of NATO allow Spain to do such stupidity.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's a very when you look at what has happened Cuato.
Speaker 6: It's very, very sad to see. But it is a culmination of two decades of lawless migration in Europe. Europe is what the socialists would love to do to America, borderless, lawless h and so this large migration of people were near the border. The Spanish authorities did not deployed. They got overrun, both migrants and regular people injured, harmed. Now they have to do a troop deployment. But that is the ultimate case study of what a borderless society, what a socialist border society wants. Spain has drifted further and further.
Speaker 11: Away from its Western values and particularly away from the United It.
Speaker 3: Was a Christian country. Wow, And nobody's really saying and I have nothing against Muslims, but all the military age people of Moroccan Muslims, ninety percent of them, have drifted into the town. They're breaking into people's homes because they need food, they need a place to sleep. They can't just sleep on the beach. I mean, how can this nonsense go on? I mean, do we allow more invasion in New York City and they break into apartments and nobody's gonna protect us.
Speaker 6: When you take Spain, it is our American looking glass moment. We look at what's happened to Europe, whether it's in Brussels or France or Spain. The socialist open borders society is going to prove to once again to be a failed project.
Speaker 11: History, the history of civilation, tells us borders are important, law.
Speaker 6: And order important. When you abandon those things for some romanticize view of government, which is what the socialists and the Marxists and as George Sorow thinkers do, you see the failure. It comes in the form of economic failure, comes in the form of death it comes in the form of migration that actually creates hardship for the migrants. It isn't better for the migrants. So I think eighteen of the migrants sided.
Speaker 2: Twenty four, twenty four, now twenty four.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the number keeps creeping up. So everybody loses in that role. And we've known that Sinsty has taught.
Speaker 11: This time and time against socialist.
Speaker 3: If I lived in Spain, if I lived in Spain, do I have the right to protect my home? Do I have somebody's trying to break into my home? Do I have the right to shoot them? I mean, I want to know that because if if this happens in New York, if we have another democratic administration and they start to invade New York, who's going to protect them?
Speaker 4: Here's the bigger problem with that. So, fine, you have a firearm and people are breaking in this over sixty thousand of them. How many rounds of munitions do you think that you have? Eventually they went because.
Speaker 3: You run in the old they limited the amount of munitions you could have in New York.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, every time I buy AMO, they have to check me out, right.
Speaker 3: So what is happening here? You know, Spain is getting invaded. I'm not gonna say migrants looking for a job, their military. Even Fox is saying it military age males coming in. What does that mean? Doesn't that mean something to somebody? I mean, you're right next to the president. You have to whisper that in his ear.
Speaker 6: Well, these are important moments. He's acutely aware of it. Listen, he called out Spain when he was in Europe. The last time he sharply called out Spain. He actually warned that Spain was on a collision chorus with failure. And not about a few weeks later after the President called them out. You have this extraordinary, deadly episode. But the Europe itself has to come to grips that it is drifting away from its Western civilized roots. And the more just the way, the more harm it has. Right now, Great Britain has an economy that's smaller than any economy in the United States. That's a sad statement. Uh, you see the unrest in that country, you see it in France, you see it in Brussels. Europe is proving that democratic socialism and communism and open borders and lawlessness doesn't work.
Speaker 3: And that's why what WABC said it first. All right, WABC said it first. And you remember John, me and you've been on for a long time together. Yes, And the fact is that Great Britain, the real reason for Brexit was not economic. One of the real reasons was invasion. They woke up with the Brits woke up one day and they went from sixty seven percent British down to forty seven percent and they had an oh crap moment.
Speaker 6: You're exactly right. Brexit was all about illegal migration and the law the sort of the borderless dream that the Soros world had for Europe. It's clearly proven a decade to have been a huge failure of the lawless barlists acidy. But Britain itself kind of flips back and forth and it can't decide what identity it once. And I think it's at a crucial tipping point right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, John, I just want to say, since you are there by the President's side, as you know, I was probably the closest human being to President Trump ever. I know him and I know his disposition. You think that finally the Middle East is understanding that there is a expiration date on Donald Trump's patience and if they push this too far, knowing him as well as I do, this could be the end of Iran once and for all. And I have a funny feeling that's why you're starting to see, for example, Hamas and others willing to come to the table now because they know it's going to be one way or the other.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think you're onto something. I think the President gave every opportunity, every trust opportunity, for Iran to build trust and show it could be a responsible member of the world community and maybe move away from its craziness. It can't he understands, but took of the IRGC to be crazy. I think we have a very important story this morning. I think what's going on as the presidents now made a decision based on the reporting of my reporters, nothing directly that I know for the president, because they still do journalism every day, that they are going to eradicate the IRGC, which is the thirty or forty thousand troops that keep the entire country pinned down. They slaughter people. The second they move out. They're going to get rid of that force in such a so you're.
Speaker 3: Thirty to forty thousand troops, because you know, I've been saying that for a long time, and then my own some of my own reporters are refuting me. So tw one hundred and fifty, he said, thirty to forty thousand, And at what point do we get the Iranian army time, at what time do we get the Kurds? What time do we get civil unrest among the normal Persian people?
Speaker 6: I think that is the movement that the President is trying to create right now. So the irgcson forty to fifty thousand range, there are a couple hundred thousand Iranian soldiers across them. But the elite IRGC, they're really bad dudes that kill.
Speaker 11: Their own people and slaughter them.
Speaker 6: Like we saw in January we.
Speaker 3: Killed thirty thousand people.
Speaker 11: They did, and without even blinking an eyelash or even having a.
Speaker 6: Moment of moral doubt that if you eradicate that group very quickly, then you have the ability.
Speaker 11: For street protests to start to spread, and then a more natural.
Speaker 6: Revolution can occur. I think that's where the President has come to now. And when that moment of street revolution comes, perhaps you'll see some Arab and Israeli forces go in and try to help the people overthrow what's left of the government. I think, you know, the administration has learned there are civilians that seem to want to end this war, but the IRGC has them trapped. So the goal now is to eliminate the IRGC, are render it useless and unable to attack its own people and open the door for revolution. That's the story we have this morning, based on a lot of reporting.
Speaker 7: I think that's.
Speaker 6: Where the president is. And by the way, I don't think Iron's going to get another break. I think this time they are getting hammered until the IRGC is one big pile of rumble.
Speaker 3: Time to throw that IRGC, says, Uncle.
Speaker 2: Time to throw that buck bucket of water on the wicked witch of the West. John Solomon from Just the News, also an advisor to the president, thank you so much for all that.
Speaker 6: Thank you great for hearing the guys.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's take that break.
Speaker 8: Sid and Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 2: I moved to New York as a as a teenager, almost high school time in September of August of nineteen eighty one. You're right, John, the first day of school that year. Are our windshields froze over and I came here from the South. I was shocked. I was shocked by that. Another shocking thing going on unless you've been paying attention, is what's been going on in Europe. And we are joined now by Nile Gardner, former advisor to Margaret Thatcher. He's also with the Heritage Foundation. Nile, you're writing this morning that what we're seeing in Spain may finally be the death knell for the European Union. This doesn't look like an institution that can stand this kind of this kind of stuff.
Speaker 16: Many times having on the show today, and what we're witnessing unfolding in Europe is really of epic proportions. I mean, it's the invasion of Spanish territory in North Africa. You've had at least fifty thousand legal migrants enter into Suita, Spanish territory in just one day, and you'll have many more coming in in the coming the coming days. Actually, in my view, this, you know, the whole issue of mass migration, the issue of illegal migration, is fundamentally changing Europe. It's unsustainable for the future of Europe, and I believe ultimately it will lead to the unraveling of the European Union. And it may take you know, it may take many years, but some decades for the EVE to ultimately collapse. But I think it's going to happen because the European Union basically is a supranational entity. It is not about sovereignty and self determination. You cannot defeat illegal migration if you don't have control really of your own of your own borders. And all of these illegal migrants coming into into Suta in North Africa from Morocco, they will eventually move to Spain. From Spain, they will move across the entire European Union. Under the EU's Migration Pact, there's a redistribution of migrants across all EU member states that includes countries like you know, Poland Hungary for example, And all of these illegal migrants coming in will eventually move across across Europe. And so already there are calls for the Schengen Agreement, which allows pre movement between European countries to be suspended. There's a growing civil war frankly, within the European Union between different you know, different European countries over the mass migration at issue, a political civil war, I have to say, but I do think we're going to see the eventual collapse of the European Union. It cannot it cannot work, you cannot succeed.
Speaker 3: Wow, that is a wow. I mean next breaking news and in your opinion, the collapse of the European Union. Uh has they have they been has Germany? England? Uh? Well, englandh is no longer remember the European Union, France? Have they been invaded enough where where they're gonna they're going to take control of those governments?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I think that.
Speaker 16: So, So the key question right now is the is the what happens to the Shangen Agreement, which which allows freedom within most EU countries. It's significant that so Italy, for example, is calling for the potential suspension of Spain from Schengen, which would be a violation of the dictatorial law set by Brussels. And so this would resolve frankly in the collapse of shang And if you if you suspended one country, which is what some Italian politicians are now calling for and other other politicians across the EU, and so the whole, if if Shanngen unravels, then I think the EU as a whole begins to unravel as well.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 16: And the reality is already you have massive, large scale mass migration across much of Western Europe. But it's only a matter of time before, you know, migrants will be relocated to Eastern and Central European countries Poland Hungary for example, and these nations be forced to take in illegal, illegal migrants, and eventually, you know, eventually, I think you're going to see more and more countries within the European Union seeking to leave the EU in order to control their own their own borders. And I think this will happen eventually with Poland, Hungary and some central eastern European countries. They don't want to take in all the Lamist migrants coming in from you know, from the Middle East, from North Africa. And so the whole, the whole of the Europeanion, the whole idea that European pottage is unsustainable and it's it's the antithesis of freedom, sovereignty, self determination. It's also anti anti democratic as well. So I believe that he is going to collapse within the next couple of decades.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, I think the last time you experienced this was what from the like the fifth century the Anglo Saxon settlement. Isn't that what you're experiencing right now, right in the fifth century.
Speaker 16: Well, I mean I think that you know what we're seeing, you know, with the Islamic invasion of of of Suta. The Spanish Charity of North Africa is a medieval style you know, invasions of Europe. Frankly, and let's be under no illusions, I mean no doubt that a lot of the people coming into Spanish territory are some of the worst elements in Moroccan society, which is why of the Morocan government's happy for them to lead the country. It includes undoubtedly, you know, murderous rapists, terrorists, some of the worst of the worst.
Speaker 4: Actually, and you better start feeling sorry for the people that are there in that Sutor area, you know, because they're not used to this type of ideology and belief.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 16: Yeah, And this is what socialists to Socialist open borders policies destroy countries. And Pedro Sanchez, the Spanish leader, is a socialist, you know, tyrant in many in many respects, and he's also implemented this outrageous amnesty for illegal migrants, which will give a path to citizenship for about even ups two million illegals in Spain, which is a huge incentive of course for all of these migrants coming in from Morocco. These socialist policies have real consequences. It's a warning to America as well. If you let these crazy socialist communists take over power, this is what they'll do in the United States.
Speaker 2: Also, Gardener for I don't mean to interrupt, but I want you just to continuous conversation. You're a former advisor to Margaret Thatcher foreign policy analyst. Uh, you just mentioned Pedro Sanchez, the Prime Minister of Spain. He has arrived in suit and just listen to how he was greeted. Listen to this, just so you know Spain and Europe, that kind of whistling is like booing. He's there. He's not popular because they know that he's responsible. So forget about the EU bringing down Is he going to remain prime minutes for much longer?
Speaker 3: Rain has been invaded by Mexicans, Venez Whelans, Well, everybody that's been stealing money from all over their own countries have gone has gone to Spain.
Speaker 2: So Sancha, I mean, is Sancha is going to be gone? Really soon as the Prime Minisguey.
Speaker 16: So the general election in Spain next year, I think it's around October next year, and I expect that Stranchez will be thrown out of out of office. He's deeply unpopular and as you heard from all the booing and jeering on the ground there in Suta, that those are Spanish citizens who absolutely hate Sanchez.
Speaker 4: Great, and what do you do? What do you do with the people that just arrived? What happens in a year from now, right when he gets when Sanchiz gets outed, what happens to now these sixties that, by the way, since I've first started reporting, was twenty nine thousand and thirty nine thousand. Now we're up over sixty thousand. Wait till they turn around they tell you it's over one hundred thousand. What do you do with these people?
Speaker 16: Yeah, exactly, And so every thing of one of them should be deported immediately. But I expect the Spanish government is not going to return any of them at all. And the reason for that is because of EU law, which means that you know, if you come in as a legal migrant, you will you know, you'll have your case heard by by a judge which can take several years. And so what happens to all these illegal migrants they simply just they just merge into Spanish a society or the move to other parts of of of well.
Speaker 4: I think they should bring me in as the judge.
Speaker 3: How about this?
Speaker 4: You out, you out, you out, out, out, out, out and out.
Speaker 16: One hundred percent right, this is what should be done. But you know the reality is that the vast majority of the legal migrants to come into Europe, they stay in Europe and then they move across across the European Union and very few actually get deported. And I expect that among those who come into Suitor, the vast majority will end up in Spain. Uh and uh. And Sanchez of course will do nothing at all to get rid of them, or he will do nothing. We're in little finger.
Speaker 2: Uh. Just a just a scary situation, all right. Well now, Gardner, I thank you so much for joining us. You know, I keep us updated. Your prediction is noted the EU will be gone in a couple of years time, because I mean, this is this does seem to be a breach at the pillar. If you can't have you know, prisident Trump says it all about all very often at the United States. If you don't have a border, you don't have a country. If you don't have a border, you don't have a conglomeration of countries either. I mean, even if you want to make it a conglomertion of the EU. And of course it should be noted again, you were an advisor to Margaret Thatcher, who before you go, she warned us about all this, didn't she.
Speaker 16: Yeah, yeah, you know. Margaret Thatcher of course, you know, warned against mass migration many many decades ago. And fortunately, you know, the British people voted to leave the European Union and so this protects the UK from the worst successes of EU migration. But it should be noted. Actually, you know, the French government under Manu maccault's actively sporting illegal migrants to the UK across the channel in small boats and so they're getting rid of their illegal sending them over to Britain, and so Britain is of course fighting against a migrant invasion of its own, largely people coming from France, Islamic you know, elements from the Middle East and North Africa, and mccrown is you know, is allowing them to leave, you know, to go from France to the UK, so Britain has a big crisis.
Speaker 6: Also.
Speaker 2: Well, now, Gardner, thank you so much for joining US foreign policy analyst former advisor Margaret Thatcher Heritage Foundation. Your prediction is noted, and we're going to keep you. We're going to hold you to a bit. I don't think you're gonna you're gonna have much pressure. I think it's going to happen. And you know what, let's let's start again. Let's start again and try to have countries where we have borders and respect and instead of just a free firm.
Speaker 3: I mean, a country without borders is not a country. That's right.
Speaker 2: President Trump says that all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and thank you for coming on. Well, and God bless America, God bless the UK. And let's you know, let's be the power behind the free world.
Speaker 2: And we're going to get more from on the ground in Spain when we come back.
Speaker 3: This is the second princes we found. We found Jose Santa Maria. He was in a.
Speaker 2: Business say hopefully his safe sit and.
Speaker 8: Friends in the morning on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 3: His home originally is Spain and lives in New York. He's an investment banker. Well, Jose, how do you feel about your country, your homeland being invaded?
Speaker 12: John and devastated. The numbers we talked about yesterday forty thousand keep on growing. We're talking sixty thousand people moving into the country.
Speaker 17: It's terrible.
Speaker 12: They got some rest yesterday, but today they need to eat, they need to get dressed. So we're seeing already assaults into the supermarket, into the shops. It's terrible. It's dramatic.
Speaker 3: Now are they're breaking into people's homes too? I heard that, and you know they're still in cars. What are they doing?
Speaker 12: Well, they meet housing, they need to sleep, some words. Sixty thousand people and they just need to get along with their lives wherever they are in the countries. So there are now obviously with no money and no support from anyone, they're starting to commit crimes. It's a very dramatic situation. Spain had handled immigration very well. There's millions of Equatorious, Venezuela and Argentinians, people from everywhere, but in these numbers and undocumented is a real crisis.
Speaker 3: Hey, is anybody protecting If I had a home in Spain in that area, how do I protect my home. Is there, is there a police department, is there a military, is there anything?
Speaker 12: Well, remember the Socialist government allows for people that get into an apartment or house to stay there, and the additional process is very low. It's a year or maybe two. So that is something that they needs to improve right now. If you get someone to walk into your house and you're not there, you're not going to get them out external Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean this is a real problem.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 4: The New York Post actually just reported onto this that not only are they overrunning the towns and so on, but they're actually using the streets as open toilets, and they're bathing in the fountains. The beautiful fountains of Spain are now being used as bad as baths and showers.
Speaker 12: I want to remind you of the World Health Organization when you look at the health conditions of these countries. Unfortunately, Northern Africa is one or two, not just below, which basically means people come on average with more HIV, more pure closes, more hepatitis. That's a problem.
Speaker 3: It's like, I mean, nobody has checked these people coming in for if they have diseases. Nobody has checked them for if they're out of prison, etc. I mean in the United States when we had alex Island, we have checks and balances. You know, you have to pass the Aleix Island the test to make sure you come in. I mean, ose, this is a mess.
Speaker 12: It is a mess, and I want to emphasize how important it is to prioritize the security agenda. To me, there's a clear triangle of security which should have been coordination between same Israel and Morocco. That's a big triangle that requires very professional security and that is not happening unfortunately with these Spanish government.
Speaker 4: But you have a real big problem because it's actually your government that created this problem. It's interesting that they're now looking for say foreign countries or more foreign countries are involved in trying to deal with overrunning of SUTA as opposed to your own government itself. What are they waiting for?
Speaker 12: Well, remember how this prime minister won the presidency of the Socialist party and he also the presidency of the country. It was not because the majority of people voted him. It was because of all the minorities with their conflicts of interest, I mean the Catalans on one side, the best on the other, all the separaties, people that have a vested interest in accomplishing their personal goals. They voted for him to become prime minister. He never had the majority of the Spaniers Spain and most of these countries are actually leaning towards the conservative side. It's always been a conservative country. But this Prime minister has made decisions on his own that don't represent at all the Spaniards.
Speaker 4: And maybe it doesn't represent the Spaniards, but unfortunately the Spaniards now have to live with this repercussion.
Speaker 12: Well, not only that, he is trying to naturalize millions of people on the on the promise and on the on the commitment that they will vote for him, because he doesn't have the votes from people in Spain, so he's trying to get all these migrants to basically vote for him as soon as possible. Europe has now finally realized and they're even discussed in closing the Shanngen space to Spain so that at least they can they can limit and restrict this movement which is absolutely out of control.
Speaker 3: Well, well, what a mestus is Well, Jose, thank you so much for keeping us informed. Anything else you want to tell the American people.
Speaker 12: Spain is a good country that the politicians are terrible, so it's important to be vote.
Speaker 3: There were what percentage Spain was a Christian country? What percentage of Spain is now a Christian country? And what else is it?
Speaker 7: Famous?
Speaker 12: Mostly Christian Catholic as a matter of fact, it's probably about the seventies seventy five percent. It's been very open minded. But the problem is these young people, times with ideas and times with objectives, which are creating an amount of tension similar to the one that you see for example in South France or in the u k. Where they haven't been able to absorb this migration. They never nationalize people by doing the right due diligence and the investigations. They never did that. So right now Spain has a massive amount of people which are going to be very upset. Of course, they need to use toilets, they need to eat, they need to drink. That's terrible. There's no way to handle this.
Speaker 10: Well.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Santa Maria, Thank you for coming on, keep us informed, keep on New York as all Americans informed. And what up with you again?
Speaker 12: Real soon I was John talking to you.
Speaker 2: Thank you and we're still got more to go here. On Sid and Friends in the Morning, the Cast and Company take over and tuck to Blaine Holt.
Speaker 3: General Holt was number two at NATO to add most of Ridi's and he's got his ear to the ground and he knows what the heck is going on?
Speaker 8: And Sid and Friends in the Morning on the Red Apple Podcast network.
Speaker 3: Uh, he was the number two guy to add most of ridis in in uh uh NATO and uh, nobody knows more about it than than General Holt. Well, General, what the heck is going on?
Speaker 17: We've got a world in turmoil that we have Spain that is really absorbing a major onslaught right now in it's Enclaves in northern Morocco. And it does appear right now that the Moroccan government is actually aiding and abetting all of this. They are literally trucking refugees Northern Africans into uh Sueda, which is the other side of the Straits of Gibraltar. It's a major choke point for the world and they're they're having this is going into a fight now.
Speaker 3: This other the Moroccan government is getting rid of whoever they want to get rid of and trucking them to the border to allow them to go in their boats or they're swimming, et cetera. And under the new Spanish law that if they're on the water coming into Spain they become automatic citizens.
Speaker 17: Yeah in Spain. Sanchez, he's a Marxist. He doesn't understand what's happening here. Morocco is essentially taking back these enclaves. They're taking that side back away, and it will split control of the Straits eventually. But this is this is a military operation done with refugees and fighting age men, and and this nonsense being promoted in the press in Europe to say, oh, these are families and asylum seekers, that's just ridiculous. It's an outright live They're literally driving dump trucks of human beings in and now the human beings are throwing molotov cocktails, knives and everything else they can at the Spanish Jen.
Speaker 2: Dame General Holt. Also, so this is a NATO country that has been invaded. I mean, for all the talk about how President Trump is not going to honor the NATO or agreements because they're not spending on their own defense, I mean, isn't this another example It's not just about spending on their own defense with Ukraine and Russia. They're not even protecting their own borders. How can we be in a military alliance general with countries that don't even protect their own borders. It makes no sense. Maybe perhaps this stunning video that so many people are seeing will finally wake people up to President Trump's honest and important warnings about these NATO countries.
Speaker 17: I couldn't agree with you more. And let's look at Sanchez's record. Has basically kicked out a lot of xpacts, appropriated their property. So let's say you're a retiree in San Sebastian, we might take your land and your house. But he also let in five hundred thousand and gave them instant Spanish citizenship that gives them access to the entirety of the Schengen Zone. So not only is Spain not defending itself and its interest in its people, they're foisting this on the rest of Europe, which has been in a spiral. Now they're turning on each other. You've got Georgie Maloney who said, oh, well, we're going to resurrect the border and make sure that nobody's coming into Italy. Who has that ability to come across, so the EU essentially the foundational bricks of the EU are starting to wabble and being pulled outside. I couldn't agree with you more. The Alliance is cannibalizing itself, right, But.
Speaker 3: You general, I just want to point out to him in case you didn't hear it, and then you can ask you a question. Is that we had Nile Gardner on before and he has predicted the eventual demise of the European community. You have any opinion on that, and then and then try.
Speaker 2: He believes the EU unravel in a couple.
Speaker 14: Of years, the US coming down.
Speaker 6: Now, I will tell you about.
Speaker 17: Our dearly departed Senator Lindsey Graham. The last argument I had on active duty with any US official was with Lindsay Graham, because he came into my office in two thousand and fifteen and said, you know, we got to do something about Russia. It's the number one threat to Europe. And I said, no, no, sir, sir. It is the unchecked migration and Europe is doing nothing about it. And there are millions. This is cultural evisceration. And now we have here today Ireland, Northern Ireland, the UK on the brink of civil war with their elected governments providing reference to the actual invaders and rape gangs. So so Western civilization is under attack. A secretary of Rubio Vice president advance. They have warned Europe that if you run away from Western values, the US will have to reevaluate this relationship.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 4: But general, what I wanted to ask you is, and I want to be selfish for a second, I've been called much worse than selfish.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's the two of us.
Speaker 4: So I'm concerned about America, and my heart goes out to Spain. My heart goes out to France and England. I love all of you know, for vacationing. I love going there, But I'm concerned about America. We're watching is more and more of these democratic Socialists. Now I see Francesca hung over there in Wisconsin. What happens when all of these DSA socialists, these communist Marxists end up taking power and next thing you know, we're going to have the same thing happen here in America that's taking place elsewhere. Despite the fact that the president is adamant on closing the order to people who we don't know, who we don't want.
Speaker 17: The president is the only thing holding back the same fate for our nation that you're seeing in Europe right now. Europe is two standard deviations ahead of us only because of President Trump and moreover, patterns, these are not coincidential patterns. This is all coming from a central command authority that wants to have one world government. They hail themselves at the World Economic Forum these other institutions, but it's really the city of London. Financialists and their tentacles go all the way through Beijing, all the way through Tehran, all the way through the Middle East and here in the United States. And so when we watch Marxism here in our nation, well it was by design. They were co opting our education systems. They've been very patient, but now they're ready to harvest. And if we don't fight Marxism wherever you find it aggressively, so we're going to be in a real problem here. And so we're not out of the world goods by any stretch of the imagination. But we do have a leg up and we've got a really solid chance. There are leaders in UK right now that say we don't have a chance. We're gonna lose.
Speaker 4: This only because of this administration. Right general, only because of this administration and the more people that keep fighting the administration on our immigration policy. Look, I believe, as I said several times during the show, I believe in immigration. But what I don't believe is open borders.
Speaker 17: That's right, of course, of course, it's natural. We are a nation of immigrants, after all, we are an idea. The American experiment is very different. We have the governing document of governming documents, and despite all our foibles, we are the last best hope for this planet. But we've got to get our own house straight before we can take care of Europe. Europe's going to be asking for another liberation.
Speaker 14: We can't do it.
Speaker 17: We got to take care of ourselves right.
Speaker 3: Now now before we take it. Know the break. We had a discussion amongst ourselves about an hour ago, what would have happened if Trump would have Lewis and Harris would have been president right now?
Speaker 17: Well, then you would probably see things like hammer and sickle logos all over the place, and more of these fifths, Antifa, civil unrest, a roll up of our rights. You'd see censorship everywhere, preference to illegals over just hard working Americans and people through the mainstream media that are just docked, and honestly, we'd be on the brink.
Speaker 3: You just look at Europe.
Speaker 11: That's what they had intended.
Speaker 2: Here, General Blaine Holt, I'm going to do a little bit of a segue here. You know, this massive invasion of Spain started yesterday July thirtieth. Coincidentally, July thirtieth, fourteen ninety two was the day of the Alhambra Decree when Spain expelled all of its Jews. Spain has in this government, while being so welcoming to these violent people with the Moroccan government is trucking to the border to get rid of these violent and their worst elements, has been incredibly critical and vicious against Israel. So let's shift now to that region of the world just for a moment. It looks like the United States now and President Trump's patience has been completely worn down on Iran, and it looks like now we're going to specifically target the IRGC for two reasons. One they're the ones who keep pushing away from any deal being possibly made. And two if you kill these top IRGC people or just the regular now the rank and file, I think is what we're targeting then maybe the people of Iran can finally come out to the streets.
Speaker 17: Oh and they will, And that's really been part of the plan the entire time. MoU To today has really given us a chance to get the rebel groups organized, get the Kurds in gear. President Trump has given them numerous off ramp attempts, knowing that these Armageddon psychopaths wouldn't take one of these overtures. And what we have seen in the improven is that there is no regime in Iran anymore. It's just a three headed hydra that's attacking each other and nobody's going to be making a deal. And so what we're doing now is the Closing Act, and the closing Act is decrement IRGC combat power in coordination with rebel groups that will take the baton seize that moment of vulnerability. Meanwhile, Scott Bassett is doing an elegant job of crashing this monopoly called Lloyd's of London that has been an impediment to the President and represented European interests that won't represent their own vital interests in the region. It's an amazing, amazing fadea complete here and.
Speaker 2: They're doing very well. I got a hot headline for everyone who thinks that they're an election pundit and thinks, well, you know, if gas is here and we're going to have the midterms, No, you save a save the world from an Iranian nuclear bomb, b win a war for freedom, and you know what the mid I don't believe the midterms are hinging on gasoline price, says I'm sorry, that's not the way it works. First of all, these are all local elections, so it could just be that they that they vote for someone who has a nicer smile. You cannot be in effective president if you're trying to run an election for Lloyd's of London ensuring tankers and things like that.
Speaker 3: No, but it leads to the higher prices because Lloyd's refused to ensure the boat's going across. By refusing to ensure boats going across, the owners of the ship said, I'm not going to do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, so I understand that, but I don't know the midterms are going to.
Speaker 3: Be I think the midterms are going to count on two things. The midterms are going to count on the price of gasoline, an where the interest rates are. Because at the end of the day in September. People look at their pocketbook.
Speaker 4: You always look at them, always vote with their pocket.
Speaker 2: I'm willing to lose an election here or there to save the world from an Iranian nuclear bomb and the worst regime in the world. General Blaine Holt have a great weekend. Other than that, Missus Lincoln has their week Get it up with you, guys. Yeah, but thank you so much for joining us. This has been a great morning here on Sit and Friends.
Speaker 1: Thanks for listening to Sit and Friends in the morning. You can hear Sit and Friends in the morning weekday mornings at six.
Speaker 2: If you like the podcast, share it with your friends.
Speaker 1: And listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio app.
Speaker 2: Hit that subscribe button on.
Speaker 8: All major podcast platforms.
Speaker 1: Plus, follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok.
Speaker 2: Facebook, and X see you next
Speaker 1: Time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder what the heck is going on here.