Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'd let your taco one on one one w jr R. But you're freaking idiots, all right. This hour brought you by Thursday Night Football. We're gonna be back out again this Thursday night. We're heading to a veto Froggers on La Fay are right there in Ovito, starting at six before the Steelers, and I hope they get a bunch of field goals again. The Steelers take on the Browns because of my fantasy team. Well, oswell, whatever's in you.
Speaker 2: Just absolutely kill me a guy who really, just as you used to say, don't give a rats ass about sports, even really technically now give less of a rats ass about sports unless it's a fantasy player.
Speaker 1: That's it, baby, Froggers. This Thursday night, we're gonna have great food, great deals on both bud Light and Neutral, and uh you know, we're gonna have concert tickets.
Speaker 2: We're also gonna have the newest in the BWO accessory lineup.
Speaker 1: Yep, BWO cooozies to everybody in attendance at Froggers and Ovdo this Thursday. I brought mine home yesterday. I brought home a whole sleeve of them. Well these they're going to be a high demand. Uh huh, but uh.
Speaker 2: A holiday talking point Froggers. You see it now you've got a bunch of people coming over and you got your Bwo coozie wrapped around that cold beer.
Speaker 1: What the hell is that? Bob World Order? We're Bob Bob World Order. We're getting rid of anybody who's doing shoplifting from convenience stores and retailers. Well, it's mushroomed into something. He's more drastic than that. It's a it's an army, bwo army. Anyway, we'll see at Froggers this Thursday, starting at six, Oh vdo Froggers.
Speaker 2: Let's begin in Hampshire, England. So Show and Tell day at the elementary school. Show and tell.
Speaker 1: Remember show and tell It was always fun and exciting if you had something good to show and tell. Did somebody bring a drugs or or we've seen this where it's either drugs or mommy's toys? Or how about an historic explosive device? Oh no, what grade was this kid? It's grade school. The evacuate the whole damn school and part of the block. As the bomb technicians came into analyze just what the hell this was. It looks like it was some perhaps World War two era explosive, like a missal or they don't give a lot of detail here, but imagine the surprise on Well, I'm sure the teachers face initially. I want you to put yourself in that teacher shoes. Pat, you're up there teaching class and you're like, okay, Sandy, come on up here, let me have and Sandy brandishes a baby missile from World War two era. Do you just say, hey, Sandy, could you set that down very gently? Or because I don't want her to hand it to me.
Speaker 2: I think what we're getting at here, Tako, is these days kids still do the damnedest things and say the damnedest things, and you need to vet the show and tell items before they're shown to the rest.
Speaker 1: To the class. Yeah, definitely, but he could as you initially, as you insinuated earlier. That way you can sift out the doggers and stuff that you know, Yeah, the bongs and dogs are you but you, as the teacher, are you just gonna say set it down very gently? Or are you gonna have her hand it to you. Little Sandy has a missile in her hands.
Speaker 2: Pat Yeah, Hey, Sandy, why don't you just stay right there, don't move the rest you get out.
Speaker 1: Of the room. Sandy placed that down very gently on that table right there. Wow, that would freak out the culmination of it. They hauled the thing away and detonated.
Speaker 2: It, just to be on the safe side. Hold on, missus, Missus Stevens. I'd like to talk to you about what was the kid's name again, Sandy? Do you know what Sandy brought for show and tell today?
Speaker 1: Little Sandy Stevens old World War two explosive? Did she bring my little angel? Crazy great great granddad? Why didn't sound like a lady who smoke for years? Uh? People are texting in about the BWO coozies if we can mail those out of self address. No, let's not get crazy. I know we can still mail out the next batch of stickers that came in with the coozies if you send us a self address stamped envelope. But we cannot mail the coozies. It's too much. It's all the posted stuff. So those will be out at events like Thursday night Football Logistics we're not ups yeah, but thanks for supporting the movement.
Speaker 2: Happy to sell you send you stickers out free absolutely.
Speaker 1: If you send us self address stamped envelope and we have a stack up front for those that are just like it was in the mainland area.
Speaker 2: Yeah. What, I haven't noticed this, but uh, probably because I stopped buying orange juice because it's just too damn expensive. As much as I love orange.
Speaker 1: Juice, everything's expensive. I know Tropicana's sales have dropped about nineteen percent since they did something earlier in the summer. At least that's the claims here of this news item. Change the oranges that were using.
Speaker 2: No, you would think it's a drastic drop like that would be something along those lines. No, they changed the bottle, the classic Tropicicana craft style bottle that you know, plastic circular shaped bottles with a thinning neck and the round cap. They've ditched those in favor of a more traditional looking plastic bottle and downsize the bottle from fifty two ounces to forty six ounces. That's why you have a drop, not because of the different bottle. It's the shrink flation, man, not because of the bottle.
Speaker 1: I don't buy that, okay, I'm looking at on. Oh yeah, okay, I thought you were going to say, like a milk, you know, like the quarter gap or the half gallon of milk. You know, it's in that thing, Pat, that's the court that's right there you're talking about with a handle. But it is, isn't that bad? Look? I mean there right, that's the new bottle three eighty nine. That's the new bottle forty six ounce three eighty nine. Is that bad? I hotly know? Man?
Speaker 2: Is if you used to be able to get fifty two ounces for three eighty nine.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll drink orngs?
Speaker 2: See son, do you buy that that because of a bottle change nineteen percent drops?
Speaker 1: I think it's just like the reason why you stop drinking it? How expensive everything is? Yeah, when you're walking in to get just the necessities for your family. And I'm not trying to bitch about everything. We just pat eggs, milk and orange juice. You're you're walking out at twenty dollars. They're saying that, I simply orange is the elbowed in? Now? Uh? Oh, It's like the beer Wars, aren't you glad? I told you? This? Come on, it's the best I got. It's seven twenty in the morning, going you could do better than that, all right? I will how about bongs and dongs back at show and tell Sandy Saly rapscallion you Saley Sandy? Whether world War two? Get that? Go ahead?
Speaker 2: This where this is in Wales. So this family refused to sell the property they owned, which is where their house is. They were the area of Wales that they live in was having some roadwork done which would include the building of a new large roundabout, and they were paying the homeowners that were in this area. I guess a fair offer to sell their properties for the construction project to go through. These folks held out and held outs and held out, and in the end they won. They did not have to sell their house.
Speaker 1: They're building around about around it.
Speaker 2: It's built. Oh god, take a look at the end result on the Facebook page. Tell me if you would have maybe perhaps reflected back and go, you know what, maybe we should have sold.
Speaker 1: First off, people don't know what to do it around about now they're going to be go round about through your living room. Yeah, hold on, that's the international airport. It's an aerial view of the roundabouts they're in the picture. Hold on, where is she? Oh? My goodness. Well, at least they have a some leeway before somebody goes through their front door. All that noise though, they say that literally they cannot even get out of their their home to access the roundabout in the morning or afternoon commute hours kind of just you know how loud that would be, people tooting the horn like no, go.
Speaker 2: Go getting back there, Like you said, No one knows what to do it around about.
Speaker 1: I don't, I said to me, included, I mean, I'd pull up to my wife said, why do they have two lanes in them? Sometimes if you get in that inner lane, you can't get out of it. No, try doing one in Europe, not that I have. I've heard about him. You're not a europe guy. No, I'm not a europe dude. Please, at least you won't have to worry about this situation. On demand download the iHeartRadio app from the Bogan Muns