Speaker 1: Andenogy canst so high ectas canstor It's not sorry andenogy. If you are not happy with your reality, the divine is simply not done being at work in your life. You're passing over a temporary bridge. Don't mistake that for your permanent home. What's a positive bitches? How are we feeling today? If you are hearing this podcast and you are meant to be here, So keep listening on that Bitch's Positive Podcast.
Speaker 2: Sometimes we will laugh.
Speaker 1: Other times, Baby, we're gonna cry, but we will always walk away feeling our most empowered positive bitch self. That is babe in true connection with herself or himself.
Speaker 2: I get so many questions from men. Is your con for males? To baby?
Speaker 1: You can be an interdimensional being. I really don't care. My content is for all anyone who wants to become a better version of themselves, anyone who's ready to break free of the victim consciousness because that evil entity is running amok on this planet.
Speaker 2: Oh yes it is.
Speaker 1: I really don't care what you are, what you think, what you do. If you want to better your life, this podcast is for you. On this podcast, we unbecome who we are, not so we can fully step into exactly who we came here to be. I want you to understand that if you're not happy, it's because there's something better for you, then maybe you cannot yet see. We are so three D based as human beings that when we think of ourselves, we think about what we look like. We think about our diploma, we think about what we do. We don't think about the thoughts we have. We don't think about the past lifetimes we've had. We don't think about our energetic bodies. We don't think about the entities.
Speaker 2: That are stuck in our org fields. We don't think about any of that. No, we don't, No, we do not.
Speaker 1: We are so seduced by our three D that we believe in it more than we believe in ourselves. We believe in our reality what it looks like currently, more than we believe in what it could be. We believe in the three D more than we believe in our own potential. We believe in the three D more than we believe in a living God in divinity, and it trips us up. Sometimes what you're going through is simply something you're going through. You're going to pass over it like a bridge. It is temporary. If you're not happy, it is because your inner being is alerting you that there's something better, that there's something that is more in vibrational alignment with you that maybe you cannot yet see. But because we're so seduced by the three D, we ignore that intuitive nudge, We push it down, we try to run away from it. Every single time I said no, I want more, guess what I was delivered more. Every time I would say no, I want better treatment, I would attract better treatment. Every time I said this actually isn't worth my time. I want a better circumstance, I would get a better circumstance. But two things simultaneously have to happen. One, you have to realize you want more and state to the electromagnetic field we reside and I want more.
Speaker 2: And the second thing is you have to follow through with action. You have to say no to what your.
Speaker 1: Current circumstance is delivering to you so you can be delivered from it. You have to say, actually, no, Brad, I don't want to be a side chick because I have respect for myself and this is boring to me. Actually, no, I'm not going to do all this work and not get paid for it. I'm going to remove myself. Does this require a dose of faith? Well, it can either require a dose of faith or at least curiosity that maybe my life doesn't have to suck.
Speaker 2: Maybe I didn't come all the way down to the planet Earth and incarnate here just to be miserable the whole time. Does that make sense to you?
Speaker 1: Does it make sense that you would choose to be a human being just to be miserable the whole time? I will say yes. In suffering, we can definitely learn, it can gift us momentum. Do you have to suffer your whole incarnation? Well no, well absolutely not, because love and fun and pleasure and joy is also your divine right. If you're not happy, you just didn't reach your peak yet. And it's not to say that you're going to have one peak. I don't believe in that. I believe we are like mountains, and we'll have many peaks and many valleys, many peaks and many valleys. But if you are not happy, it might be because you're currently in a valley and you're going up.
Speaker 2: To a peak.
Speaker 1: You are going to have more, You're gonna feel better, but you have to keep going and you have to decide that you will not accept anything else.
Speaker 2: Your life is whatever you accept it to be.
Speaker 1: When I was dealing with dermatitis for two years, I went to like four different doctors until I finally went to a homeopathic doctor who figured out I was allergic to almonds. If I would have allowed those other doctors to just be like, well, I don't really know. I guess this is just a part of your journey, I would not have been able to heal my skin. But my life is whatever I accept it to be.
Speaker 2: It gets better from here if you keep going. But if you say, well, I guess this is just the treatment.
Speaker 1: I have to accept, then you're right. If you say, well, I guess this is just how the cookie crumbles, then you're right. If you say, well, I guess that this.
Speaker 2: Is just a circumstance I'm in and I can't do anything about it, then yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: But if you instead say this doesn't feel right, my inner being must be alerting me that there's something better for me.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna keep going, then you're right. If you say I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Remove myself from the situation so I can actually be emotionally stable and not have my cortisol levels through the roof. Then you'll get more, You'll get a better circumstance.
Speaker 2: You have to not only realize that you can have more, you have to then.
Speaker 1: Make a decision through action, to remove yourself from the situation that's giving you less.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that saying growing up? You get what you get and you don't get upset. Even that is a mere lie. That's not how reality works. It's not just oh, I have this random set of circumstances and now I just gotta live through it. No, the real saying should be you get what you accept.
Speaker 1: I see people in terrible relationships and other people will come up to me and say.
Speaker 2: Why are they in that? They're in it because they accept it. There's another quote that's like, you get.
Speaker 1: The love you think you deserve. Actually, you just get what you accept. If you accept someone who is a complete.
Speaker 2: Monster, you get in the monster.
Speaker 1: But if you say no and you remove them, you create proximity from them. You say I want more. When you require more from the electromagnetic field, you get more. It's so simple, but yet we have so many emotional attachments to people, to places, to jobs that we make it harder on ourselves. We create a dialogue, a narrative, a story about who this person is, what this job is, and then it makes it harder for us to remove it, when our body is screaming at us to get on aut of there. You get simply what you accept. I have so many people dming me that they got played, that they're in situationships. I'm like, yeah, okay, take responsibility over your reality. Who's allowing that behavior? You allow them to come in and out of your life. You allow them to say, ah, we're just not really anything. I don't want to do a label. I don't really know where I'm going right now. And when you allow that person into your life, it is now your fault.
Speaker 2: It is it's your fault. They're not playing you.
Speaker 1: You were playing yourself. Don't even tell me, Cecy, I didn't see the red flags. Yes you did, and you accepted them anyway, And you get what you accept. This is actually empowering because you're realizing, wait a damn minute, I don't have to accept this. I don't have to keep going around this revolving door of just insecurity and him dealing with all these other women in this and that I can just walk out of the revolving door. I can just remove myself from the situation. I can put the power back in my hands and say this is boring to me. I can predict the bad behavior of this person.
Speaker 2: It's not even exciting anymore. It's boring.
Speaker 1: It's up to you to decide what you want and then to take action in accordance with that decision.
Speaker 2: But only you can do it. Only you have that power over your life.
Speaker 1: It's energetic law that when you really at least what's not yours, you will then receive what is.
Speaker 2: But if you hoard what is not yours, you are violating energetic law and you're not going to be able to receive what is.
Speaker 1: If you hoard money, people, resources and you know they're not really for you, you're not actually using them, there's nothing to do with your incarnation anymore.
Speaker 2: You are then going to clog up your.
Speaker 1: Availability, your capacity to receive more, and your capacity to receive a better vibrational fit. This is really a low level of codependency.
Speaker 2: Think about it. We don't realize that.
Speaker 1: So many of us are codependent until we actually start to pick apart what we're doing. A low level of Codependency is not always obvious. It's not always about needing a constant text or a call. A low level of codependency could look like staying in a relationship out of fear instead of being in a relationship for alignment. It could look like saying in something that's comfortable even though you know it's not really serving you anymore. It could be the thought we've already been through so much, We've had so many times together. Guess what A history is not a good enough reason to have a present or future with someone. And yeah, I do get to say that to you. While everyone in my reality was getting married, which.
Speaker 2: I'm very happy for. I love love and I love to celebrate love.
Speaker 1: I decided to go through a breakup from my seven year boyfriend at the time now x yeah, because I also had those thoughts of, oh, well, if everyone else is getting married, should that mean that I am. I mean, I guess I'm at that age. But I'm not going to allow something like a matrix timeline to dictate how I'm going to live my life. I'm not going to allow seven years to dictate that's how I have to spend the rest of my life. The only thing Worse than being in the wrong relationship for seven years is being in the wrong relationship for seven years in one day. And really, the wrong relationship is not the correct terminology here, because it wasn't wrong for many years, but eventually it was no longer in alignment, and so I had to release it with love. A low level of codependency could look like shrinking yourself or not speaking up for your needs because you are fraid to lose that other person even though you know this is not the right thing, relationship circumstance job for you. I've done it, We've all done it. But ultimately we need to remember who we are and why we incarnated on this planet. Did you incarnate to receive mediocre love? Did you incarnate to receive a mediocre life? Did you incarnate to receive mediocre.
Speaker 2: Payment for all the work that you're doing?
Speaker 1: Is that what you came here for? And hey, some of us did just incarnate to chill, to sit back, relax, enjoy the grass. That is not me, And if you're listening to this, I know it's not you either, So don't even try to play yourself in this season. You have to one realize you can have more and how do you realize that. You realize it because your body is rejecting your current reality, relationship, job, whatever it might be. Your body is either breaking out in hives, or you have anxiety, or you have this restlessness, you have stomaches. You know, there's this little deep voice within your body that's just saying you gotta get out of this. If you are questioning something every single day, I honestly don't even think you have anxious attachment. I think you are afraid to take this step that you know you have to take.
Speaker 2: I think you're.
Speaker 1: Afraid of letting go of something that's familiar. I think you're afraid of letting go of what's not yours to receive what actually is. I gotta say, at this point in my journey, I'm seriously, why do I feel like I'm about to cry? I am seriously rethinking anxious attachment.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: There are many things I did to heal my anxious attachment and to overcome it, so I know that that's part of the reason I feel so much better now. But another part of anxious attachment I really think has nothing to do with anyone else. I think it has to do with your relationship with yourself. I think I ignored my intuition for so long. In that seven year relationship, I was fighting myself on a daily basis. Of course I'm not going to feel good. I was fighting that voice that said, get out of this, what are you doing? And I was trying to push it down. Of course I'm gonna feel anxious. Of course I'm not gonna feel happy. Of Course I'm gonna feel like I have a noose around my neck on a daily basis when I have an inner knowing that something is wrong. Yet I won't take any action to free myself of my own imprisonment that I was creating. It's funny because we pray for things, we get them, we manifest things, we get them. We really want something, and then we get it and we have it, and we have it and we hold it and we be with it, and then we realize and I want something different, or and I want something more, or this actually isn't giving me the feelings I thought it was going to give me, because why do we manifest anything, why do we want anything? It's really because the emotional outcome it's going to give us. We have to give ourselves permission. To say it's okay if I wanted this at one time, because it's not what I want any more. I'm sorry. Are you not allowed to grow? Are you not allowed to change your mind? Are you not allowed to evolve and say, hmm, I actually want more?
Speaker 2: I want something different.
Speaker 1: This doesn't really align with me anymore. You're allowed to outgrow people that you once prayed for. You're allowed to walk away even if nothing dramatic happened, but it just is no longer serving you, and you have an inner knowing that it's not serving you, You're allowed to admit.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be here anymore. I don't want to be here.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be here anymore. I don't always have to have three D evidence of why this isn't working. It just isn't period, And I'm gonna follow that intuitive knowing. I'm gonna follow that internal nudge because that's my compass. Not what everyone else is doing, not what the matrix says to do, not what people have done before me. I have to follow my own internal compass because that is what I have to help me during this incarnation.
Speaker 2: I'm finally at this point in my life where i don't have to force people to be in roles anymore.
Speaker 1: If I feel like, okay, I dated you for some time and now it's no longer in alignment, I'm.
Speaker 2: Okay with walking away.
Speaker 1: And the reason is, after I walked away from that seven year relationship, I'm now dating someone who is so much more in alignment with me, who gives me so much more emotional depth, intellectual conversation, safety, and security that being on the other end of the seven year relationship. Being in a new relationship, I can now tell you, yes, not only is there something better, especially when you feel like something's off, but also I now trust myself so much that even if my current relationship ends up ending or goes a different direction than I was originally.
Speaker 2: Maybe intending, I'm okay with that.
Speaker 1: I recognize that my ex of seven years played a role in my life, and eventually that movie just ended like all the great ones do, and the role no longer needed to be filled by him, but now someone else. And I think that when we cling onto a partner, a relationship, a job title, we only hurt ourselves because we don't realize that this person might just be a portal, this job might just be a bridge to the next version of myself. Some people, Yeah, they are your soulmate, but they are your soulmate of the season. They're meant to come in to help you learn, develop, or grow. They're meant to highlight your shadows. They're meant to help you open up to receive more love for actually the next person who's going to be able to give you even more than your current partner. This is not to say that no one's ever good enough. It's to say that people are portals. It took me a long time to break out of this shell of I'm dating this person and I have to marry them. I'm dating this person and this has to go somewhere. I'm dating this person and this needs to be every no, no, no.
Speaker 2: No no.
Speaker 1: The narrative, the dialogue I now have is I'm dating this person. I'm gonna be here in the now because they came into my reality to teach me something. They're gonna teach me something about love. They're gonna teach me something about my shadow. They're gonna teach me something about myself. They're gonna teach me something. And what I have now realized is that no man is my friend no man is my enemy, and.
Speaker 2: Actually every single man. They're my portal.
Speaker 1: They are my portal to the next version of myself. Because my life is about me, your life is about you. And it's okay to admit that. It's okay to say that I incarnated to be Cecy. I my soul focus itself into being here so I could experience life. And I have an ego like we all do, so that I can focus in and anchor into this timeline as CC.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna do that.
Speaker 1: What if we could just start saying, no matter what, I'll be fine. And this person is either gonna be a portal to marriage, my shadows, a portal to the next version of myself, a portal to learning what I do and do not want. They're gonna give me some sort of momentum that's gonna push me in some sort of direction. To me, this gives me so much peace, and I allow myself to fully love.
Speaker 2: Another individual in the moment.
Speaker 1: If we are vibing, I'm going to vibe all the way to the heavens. I allow myself to really go there because I trust myself that even if it ends up being something that I'm hurt in. I trust myself to stand back up. I trust myself to transmit the energy. I trust myself to figure it out, instead of late who people have to be and then getting attached to that label that's not yet actually realized. What if we just said, no man is my friend, no man is my enemy. Every single man is my portal. No matter what, this person is going to give to me some sort of momentum that's gonna push me either to the next version of myself into the next season of my life.
Speaker 2: It's going to give me something that on some soul level I need right now.
Speaker 1: Some men are gonna be your portal to the next version of yourself through experiencing pain. They're gonna show you what you don't want. They're gonna illuminate your shadows. They're going to illuminate your past programming. But ultimately that's gonna push you to learn and evolve. Some men are going to be your portal to your own power, and they're gonna show you what you are no longer willing to accept, where you literally have to make a decision and say no, I want more from my life, and then you're gonna remove yourself from them, and then the electromagnetic fields we reside in is gonna give to you more. But the one thing I want you to understand is whether they're your portal to your pain or your power. No man should ever be your lifeline. You are your own lifeline. Divinity is your lifeline. The angels are your lifeline. The ascended masters that have chosen to be part of your spiritual team are your lifeline, not a mere mortal out there. When we make a mere mortal our lifeline, things get a little funky, okay, because then we become overly attached into codependency. And you know, I have no problem with people becoming attached to their partners, their children.
Speaker 2: I think it's normal.
Speaker 1: Our attachment system was passed down to us through survival of the fittest. In tribal times, you needed to be attached to a tribe. I don't think there's anything wrong with becoming emotionally attached to your family on some level, But when you're codependent on them, that is going too far. You're forgetting your own divinity. You're forgetting your own vessel. You're forgetting your own desires or wants, your needs, your perspective, your perception, and you're gluing yourself onto another individual and riding on their coattails. If that is happening, you need to have a come to self moment and call your power back. I lovingly and peacefully call all of my power back to me now from every person, place, dimension, and timeline. When people say they're recollecting their self, they literally mean they're recollecting their energy. So take a moment and recollect your energy. Because no one out there is your lifeline. God is your lifeline. Divinity is your lifeline. Divinity is always going to be there for you. Your physical reality, the people, the career, the places you go, it's all temporary.
Speaker 2: It's like a play. It's temporary. What is forever? That is divinity, So that needs to be your lifeline. What is forever is you?
Speaker 1: Because as long as you're alive, you're going to be experiencing this reality. If you are afraid of losing something right now, I want to ask you how much more do you miss out on by choosing to stay in a place that you're not actually happy? What are you losing by not making a change now? What are you missing out on by not making a change now? What are you giving up? By not making a change right now. There's nothing more painful than staying in a reality that you know is simply not yours anymore. It might be temporarily painful to make a change, to be in the unknown, but it's permanent displeasure to stay in a reality and make no changes when you know it's not right for you. If you want better, you have to make better decisions. You have to take better action. If you want your physical reality to shift, you.
Speaker 2: Have to shift.
Speaker 1: When I look back on my dating history in the past year, I think about every time I was on a date and the hm, I deserve better, I want more, And all of those little micro decisions of saying I actually want more and then saying no to those people and trusting that there was going to be more for me led me to my current relationship. If you want more, go find more. And if you don't know how to do that, at least release what is less because you know it's not right, because it doesn't fit anymore. And it's okay that at one time it did feel good. It's okay at one time it was resonating with you. It's okay at one time it was what you wanted and it's okay to now say and I changed, And it's okay to now say and now I want more, And it's okay to say, and now I want something different. You are allowed to change who you are, what you want. You're allowed to shift, You're allowed to receive more. You're allowed to change your mind, your hearts, your desires.
Speaker 2: You are allowed to change.
Speaker 1: I know that cancel culture makes us feel like we have to stay in a box and really make our mind up once and only once, and can never deviate from that path. But life is not linear, So give your self permission. I'm allowed to change my mind. I'm allowed to shift, I'm allowed to evolve, I'm allowed to change what I want. I think sometimes we feel guilty, like, oh my god, I was in this relationship for so long I don't want. I feel like now I wasted their time and my time, and I feel bad that I can't stay in this. Your responsibility is to yourself first.
Speaker 2: Straight up.
Speaker 1: Your responsibility is to your self first. If something isn't working for you, Ultimately, you releasing yourself and them allows them to find someone in vibrational alignment with them, and you to find someone in vibrational alignment for you.
Speaker 2: It's actually in service to both of you. Both of you are able to get more when you say this is just not anymore.
Speaker 1: They might be temporarily mad at you, they might have some feelings about it, but ultimately you are allowing them to get what's theirs and allowing yourself to get what's yours.
Speaker 2: It's a gift that keeps on giving.
Speaker 1: When I got into this current relationship, I was totally feeling those feelings of oh my god, now that I got this, I'm so afraid I'm gonna lose it. It's the seesaw effect I have it. When is the other shoe gonna drop? When are things gonna get bad? I get what I want? When is it gonna be taken away from me? I've really had to work through that lower level of codependency and say, wait a damn minute. I've been through difficult ship and I've gotten myself through it. I've had really deep, dark emotions and I've transmuted it. I've used terrible experiences and I cultivated them into content to help others heal whatever happens, I will get through this.
Speaker 2: And I would have to tell myself then, no man is my friend. No man is my enemy.
Speaker 1: Every single man is my portal. So even if me and my current partner don't walk down the aisle together, we are still important soulmates of the season for one another. We are still gifting one another momentum, We are still teaching each other so many lessons. Saying this statement to myself, no manage your friend, no manage your enemy. Every man is your portal, really allows me to ease into the relationship. So I'm able to receive more. I'm able to show up as my best self. I'm able to have more fun. I'm able to lean into the love and the fun and the laughter. But if I'm so stressed out all the time, I'm so afraid to lose this. I'm so afraid to lose this, i can't even enjoy the present moment, and the present moment will pass me by. The way I've been able to relax into receptivity, the way I've been able to relax into the moment, the relationship, the way I've been able to have fun and laugh and love, is by reminding myself that no matter what, I have divinity, no matter what I know that I can trains meet the energy and I will get through it no matter what. Whatever I need in this season, whatever our soul contract must say, I'm going to be gifted those subconscious, energetic, emotional lessons. And that's what matters, because no managed just my friend, no manage just my enemy. Every single man is my portal. I love you so much. I hope this episode resonated with you and taught you a valuable lesson on how we can relax into the moment and to remember that if something isn't working out for you, you don't have to fear losing it. You actually should get excited because something even better will be on its way. I mean, even looking at Selena Gomez, she released what wasn't hers and look now she has Benny Blanco and if you listen to their podcasts that they did together, Wow, is he emotionally intelligent? Is he plugged into hers? He tuned into her. That is a great example of releasing what's not yours so you can get what is. I'm sure in the moment, it was very painful to release prior relationships that she had, but in doing so, she was able to really align with someone who could give her what she truly wants. There are so many people who say, oh my god, it was so hard in the moment, but I'm so happy I released what wasn't mine so I could get what was. I love you so much, as always the Sparkle in Me honors of Sparkling you, please leave a positive review on Apple Podcasts and Spotify, depending on where you stream this podcast episode. Drop down some comments on YouTube. I love talking to you in the comments, and if you do leave a comment, I am giving out a free ten minute energy reading to one of the comments. If you dm me on Instagram and let me know that you did comment, you can enter to win that contest and I will see you in the next one.
Speaker 2: No comment cancer, It's I Kin sas me, Kin sas me
Speaker 1: M hm