Speaker 1: Welcome back to another episode of Astrology with Alice. I'm here with my good friend and fellow astrologer Maxine, who has been on the podcast before, and we also used to have a whole podcast together, Astrology and you. Welcome back, Maccine.
Speaker 2: Thanks Alice. I'm so happy to be here. Honestly, we're a bit resty, we were just saying before this episode started because I haven't really been doing much. I've been taking a kind of pause from social media.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll talk about me here. We'll talk about all the transits of our slower time in life recently. But yeah, you're in town for my baby shower. So I'm just so excited to see you. I know where do you live now? For everyone that doesn't know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, big update. So we were living in Spain and then we just recently moved back in October to the Midwest. We live in a very small town.
Speaker 1: Now I need to visit you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it is where I grew up, so like that's kind of yeah, we ended up there, but you definitely need to visit.
Speaker 1: Oh love. Wait for everyone that doesn't remember from last time, what is your sun moon and rising?
Speaker 2: Yes? So I am a tourist sun, Scorpio Moon, and Gemini rising love.
Speaker 1: I just like how you're almost like have a similar chart as my husband because he's tourists on Scorpio Moon saj rising, like the opposite.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And for those listening, when Alice is like, this is his chart and she started dating Jesse, I was like, he seems like an awesome guy, because basically I think you guys will get along really well.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So for this episode, we kind of just wanted to jump around to like a lot of different topics, right, I want to talk about like what I guess, like so much astrology has changed over the last few months. Like we went from the start of twenty twenty six with like so much water and earth energy, and I know, like you were in your Saturn return in the last couple of years, I just had Saturn in the eighth house, which was a whole other beast. But I feel like the vibe has very much shifted in the last few weeks with Jupiter now and Leo. The nodes are shifting to Leo and Aquarius. Just a couple of days after we record this, this is July twenty fourth. By the way, how are you like feeling.
Speaker 2: I've talked about this, Alison. You're very happy about this because it just feels like when your chart is dominated like by rising sign it just the way that the plants are shifting into these fire and air signs, it just feels so much lighter because it gets out of the heavier houses personally of my chart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's interesting, like the even like the career focused house, like a solder return in the tenth house, like it's not light. And I remember, like the last major transit I had and the tenth was Jupiter through the tenth and that was kind of heavy too. So it's interesting how it's not just like twelfth, eighth, fourth, yeah, like as the more emotional houses, but it can also be like tenth six second too.
Speaker 2: And I feel like it's because they are these houses where you're building or you're just mean to, Like it feels like those houses are so inner reflective and you have to kind of take stock of where you've been, and they're very heavy in the past. I feel like compared to the other houses of the chart, like the first, the third, the yeah, the odd numbered houses, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Personally, those are more like creatively inspired, like where you're like meeting people, you're going out into the world like you're having fun. Yeah, and then things get so serious when it's like the even number houses. I didn't even put that together. It's like even versus odds.
Speaker 2: I know, it's actually finny. I said that, and it was like, oh, that is true. That's an easy way to remember.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you're a Gemini rising. Have you noticed a lot happening with Urinus now in Gemini?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that has been huge. Actually I knew i'd feel it a lot, but I have really noticed just Urinus being in my first house. Like any planet in astrology, especially outer planets, in your first house, I feel like you feel them so intimately m M, and I mean anything to your sum moon rising, but the first house, especially with Uranus, there just feels like that impetus for change and for feeling like I'm so aware of patterns and just thinking about the future or kind of like I've I've really honestly also been struggling with my mental health a lot more about because that's part of Urinus too. It for some people like so that's already kind of constellated in your chart maybe, but it does make me in my head even that much more, I think, So that's been one part of it. Yea. But but yeah, in like a way where I'm excited, like like looking forward to what's next.
Speaker 1: It's almost like hard to describe first house transits, like I find when I'm writing horoscopes, I'm like, what should I say about this, because first house applies to like, yes, your literal self, but it like creates change in all of these different areas, like it could come from anywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's just like that takes such a hold of your whole life when any planets through the first house, So like Urinus is so much about transformation, the first house is affecting every area of your life. So yeah, it just kind of has a grip over your whole chart because that's the lens through which you're seeing the world is the first House. So it's like, yeah, like everything is being turned upside down, especially in an outer planet transit in the first.
Speaker 1: I guess we're both having huge first house because like when we're talking about outer planets, it was like, oh, I don't have anything major through the first house, and then I'm like wait a minute, Like I have Jupiter there, and now I have eclipses coming up, and it's almost like feeling like you're on the brink of like a bigger life change coming up, but you don't know like what it'll result in.
Speaker 2: I guess yeah, because you can't. And also when you're I always feel like this is true probably for a lot of transits, but especially outer planets to such personal plants like your son, with Pluto transitting over your son, Like, yeah, when you're in it, it's so hard to step back and see all the shifts happening and how just how drastic of a transformation is unfolding.
Speaker 1: And sometimes it's very internal too, like I feel like with Pluto to my son, like yes, I'm having a baby, Like that's a huge result of that transit. But it's also like internal mindset shifts. It's like stuff I used to care about or fix it on, like just falling away, Like I don't obsess over that as much anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like that's the Pluto burning ground. Yeah, it's almost like Pluto to your son. Well, you have to tell me, like, how are you feeling it other than the baby, because that's a big identity shift.
Speaker 1: I feel like, I don't know. It's interesting with outer planet transits because it's like there's one like event, like for me, it's having the baby that then results in like all of these other shifts within yourself. But it's like the catalyst event occurs. So I do kind of feel like as I prepare to become a mother and I'm like heavily pregnant right now, it's like all these other added it's about like career or like home and family life, or like shifting as a result. But it's like that one event is like causing it to happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like that's the obvious thing people would point to, but that's also happening within you too, and it's shifting so much around.
Speaker 1: And even like the sun being like the my ascendant ruler, even like my sense of style, like what clothes I'm drawn to, Like that's changing because I'm like, oh, this doesn't work for becoming a mom. I can't.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. Yeah, I didn't even think of that, Alice, because not only is it yeah, it also brings your ascendant.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but I would say, like another thing I've noticed is just like not caring as much what people think.
Speaker 2: Like I've noticed that in you a ton like just you're so grounded.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like you're not. It's really cool to see that shift where I feel like maybe just because also your priorities are so focused on like this next chapter and your baby. But yeah, it looks very good on you.
Speaker 1: It's still the very start of the transit too, Like my son at six, Pluto's still like at the end of five. It hasn't. I don't think it's gotten to like six yet. Yeah, but it'll be interesting, like because it's such like a two to three year transit. Like if we touch space in twenty twenty nine, like how much has changed you.
Speaker 2: Know, Yeah, and you'll look back and be like, oh my gosh, that was life transforming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you like same with Uranus, Like we could fast forward to the twenty thirties and it's like, yeah, I bet your life goes through so many more changes in the next several years.
Speaker 2: Totally. Yeah, any of those outer most planetary transits, they'll have such a Yeah, they just kind of unraveled these parts of you that like when they touch on personal planets, it's crazy afterwards. Like I remember when Uranus went over my son several years ago, and that was just it shifted so much like there's before that transit and there's after that transit. Yeah, but like during it, I do feel like it really asks at least me, maybe because I'm not like I like change, not that you don't have the control over your things.
Speaker 1: I think that's well, we both have our son and fixed signs like Taurus Aquarius. It's like we as an Aquarius. You think it's about change, but it's like I like change on it's on my own terms.
Speaker 2: Yes, Yeah, And I think when you can't control things, or when you realize that there are just things you can't have any control over and you're so used to just being able to work really hard at something and it works, or you're used to like just you know, things kind of go in that direction that you've been working towards and it's not happening, or things just happened to you in different ways.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks what I get excited about, like with Eclipses to my son and Pluto to my son, like going back to like how we both had Urinus activate our son, Like yes, that was like a while ago now, like six seven years ago. It's just I get excited because it's who I was before that is completely different. Like I didn't know astrology before. You're in a smooth to Taurus and squared my son in Aquarius. So I get excited. I'm like, I don't even know what it's coming, but I know it's like a change. Yeah, but like I don't know, it's there's something exciting about it instead of scary.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I agree, And I think the more that I the more that we've done astrology, you know, we've talked about this, but you kind of look forward to transits that other people kind of fear or fear monger about. I guess you'll read something in an old astrology book. Yeah, like terrifying to read, but you just know that's not I mean, there are lots of potentials, but it's really beautiful to see how that can be more metaphorical or it can go in a different way, like how that energy manifest It's so different. Yeah, and yeah, I guess this I have to accept because it's going to happen no matter what. So it's kind of like, Okay, let's just see what happens. Kind of as an observer, that's so true.
Speaker 1: I guess this episode is coming out like a couple of weeks book ahead of like the Leo solar eclipse and then a few weeks before the Pizeeslonar clips and the clipses are so much about change, and there's always so much like fear around eclipses, but like I love them.
Speaker 2: We've always loved a club.
Speaker 1: Ye yeah, yeah, they like bring in this new chapter.
Speaker 2: Yes, and that's what you remember we were talking about this earlier. But just how when we got into astrology. That was back with the Leo Aguarus eclipses. Yeah, a long time ago.
Speaker 1: And that was your nine turn, which makes sense because it's like spirituality's ninth and that was my first seventh. Yeah, so it's like identity.
Speaker 2: And angles for both of us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're mid Heaven and Aquarius and Icy and Leo and my Leo Aquarius. It's just huge when transits happened to the angles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so profound and even I mean I feel like it's funny because most people know the angle is your rising sign ascendant, but yeah, the mid Heaven is so powerful and all of you know, all four of.
Speaker 1: The yeah, changing like life direction almost Well, it'll be interesting to see like how it's like, okay, we got into astrology. The last Leo Aquarius eclipses. Now that they're coming back around like eight to nine years later, how does like the approach change a bit, or how do we go in a different direction with astrology or new interests start to come up that you want to blend with it. Have you started to feel like more inspired again? Because we talked about like Saturn and pieces was heavy, I had no creative inspiration that whole transit.
Speaker 2: Yes, was the case for me too.
Speaker 1: It just felt very like I don't know, like too much going on internally to even like experiment or have fun with like the content I was putting out or what I wanted to share about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like I've been coming out of a winter season and you have to in a way. But yeah, and I think that now having there's a lot of transits that go into this. But I definitely have been feeling more creatively inspired and I have so many ideas. It almost feels like I have so many ideas though I don't even know where to begin. Like it feels kind of that same energy I had back in twenty eighteen with that first eclipse and Aquarius for me, where I was like, oh wait, there's so much here that excites me. So yeah, I'm curious where it goes. I don't really know because I'm in it.
Speaker 1: But I mean there's still like so home, there's still two more Leo eclipses and three more Aquarius sort of like build upon each other. Yeah, we only have that initial Aquarius eclipse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that we've got a taste of it. Yeah, back in February.
Speaker 1: So you moved from Spain. Was that end of last year or early this year?
Speaker 2: October twenty twenty five?
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, what was like the astrology behind your big move.
Speaker 2: I really think I had a lot to do with when Jupiter moved into cancer that was in June, but like that was kind of out of nowhere, just being like an opportunity came up that yeah we're like, oh wait, we could go do this, and just a lot came up, I think, like a lot of emotions. And I also think I've been talking to a lot of people about that, just like in the DMS and stuff, but about like Jupiter moving into cancer how it affected them in a similar way. Because I mentioned it's about kind of made me homesick, which is a feeling that I usually don't feel that much. But I feel like Jupiter in the Sign of Cancer, which is so much about home. It you know, triggered that for me.
Speaker 1: So even though it was like second house, Yeah, I also feel like the eclipses in your fourth we're just big four okay, like seeing family more frequently and also having a huge move like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the last time was when I moved to New York back in sixteen clips. Yeah, like the week of the Virgo eclipse, I moved to New York.
Speaker 1: That's so cool to see like the patterns over years, how like a similar change gets brought up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it's been really it's been a really big adjustment. I feel like moving back to a small rural town like where I grew up, but in a really good way. Like it's been really fun being by my family and see my sister as more and I love the Yeah. And it's so bizarre because a year prior we were looking for homes in Spain. So it's like such a dramatic shift.
Speaker 1: What was interesting, how like at the start of the Virgo eclips as, you were like, I'm gonna settle down in Spain and this home and then like the next set of eclipses in Virgo came along and you were like, wait, just kidding, like we're moving back to the US.
Speaker 2: I know, and I think it also, I mean it's not I think the bigger, grander scheme, like if I zoom out more. When Pluto even shifted into Aquarius, like back in twenty twenty three, I feel like I already started to feel the breadcrumbs leading.
Speaker 1: Me to moving back to the US because that was I mean, Aquarius is your ninth house, but is it also because it's opposite to your Icy affecting that.
Speaker 2: I think it had to be like yeah, my angles of the Icy and Leo and like that home part. But I think also just it's squaring my moon and my son like that combined with all these outer planets for everyone listening, are affecting people. If you have especially planets, an early degree of any sign because it's either conjunct, opposing, or squaring. Yeah, you're in a snaptunner Pluto right now.
Speaker 1: That's a good point how it's like the early placements of these signs, and then it's if you have later Aquarius or later fixed sign, like you're not gonna feel Pluto until like the twenty thirties twenty forties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like okay, and nothing's happened yet, and it's like it's dormant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, stuff will happen, I guess with the Aquarius eclipses. Yeah, but like it's always important to like time it with your own chart, like when does it reach exact degrees?
Speaker 2: Yeah, basically, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: I want to pivot and talk a bit about like pregnancy and also like children, like parent children like chart semistry, because I feel like every time we get on a call, we're like always trying to figure out what my child's birth TRUG will be. And I just wanted to go over like what are we like, how are we coming up with these dates? Like what are important alignments you often see between parents and children? And like, I don't know, I feel like people are always interested in that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's so fun parent child's and his history as its whole, it's a whole nother just because but it's so revealing of these key actual dynamics you have between like if you don't get along with your mom, or if you really get along with a sibling even or like the family dynamics are so fun to look at.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you think, like, is what do you see the most frequently with I don't know, do you see it differently for like mom and child versus dad and child, or I kind of see it does the same.
Speaker 2: I'm so curious with you how you'll respond to this because I want to hear what your thoughts are. But I feel like there's always it depends, But I I feel like it's so tied up in past lifetimes m M. And you can't know that, like who who has more of a tie, Like I think sometimes it's more connected the child is and their astrology to the mom or to the dad, and you know, like that shows up in its own timing, but it always does have some sort of tie into their charts, like one or the other both.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, Like I feel kind of going back to what we were just talking about with the angles being so important in your chart. I do feel like there always needs to be like a match up between the angles that the child has in their chart and the angles of the parent hause.
Speaker 2: Yeah, angles are huge or its sun moon moon is so much about family and the mother especially, Like, yeah, the sun ties in a lot of time with the dad or the father figure too. Like mother figure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you associate fourth house with like a single parent or because like I know some astrologers like, oh, tenth houses mom, fourth house is dad. I very much see fourth houses mom.
Speaker 2: I'm more inclined to see that. I think it. Also, it's really interesting because I have seen it with clients where it's the reverse where I feel like but that like let's say their dad was a stay at home dad or they had a single parent. I just think the fourth house has so much tie into family and the nurturing most nurturing person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's okay interesting, and then the ruling planet of the fourth giving more clues into that relationship with the dynamic than the family. Yeah, going back to like parent child seinistery stuff too, like just what I wanted to say, Like in addition to the talk about the angles, like I'll see often a parent will have like one rising sign and then the child will have that as like their mid heaven sign. Like so for instance, like I think I know someone who just had a baby and they are Capricorn rising and their child had like a Capricorn mid heaven. So it's not as like obvious as like oh they have their sun and moon in the same sign, but it's still like when bigger life events come along to the angles, it's affecting them as like a family unit.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, the angles are just very underappreciated, I feel like a lot of the time, but they really do take off certain massive transforming events, especially for the first child. I notice, like it's not I mean, every child is important, Like I'm a middle child myself, Okay, but I do think that a lot of the time, you'll see the first baby that someone has has a lot of tie in with like because your identity is shifting. You're having a child, but you also are going to become fully a mother, so I think it and Jesse a dad, you know. So I feel like it has such a huge impact in the chart for the first first kid.
Speaker 1: No, I love that you brought that up because someone had asked me about that. I put out on substock like astrology or pregnancy and transits I often see and like first house ones were big, and people someone was like, would this be the same if it was a second or third child or whatever? Yeah, I was like, No, I actually think like the identity stuff, like the major first house transits would be more linked to a first child.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because of that, like you're stepping into a new role, becoming a parent.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And this just makes me like about your birth chart, I've done with the sad thing over it today, like looking at charts, like what what is she gonna be?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I know what. So I'm like trying to think of the best way to phrase this or talk about this, but like, what do you like looking at my chart, when do you think she'll be born? And like why Okay, based on like what like powerful sinistery alignments you would be looking at to determine that date.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, so I think just to back it up, I will say, and we kind of talked about this, but looking at the sinistry, obviously the sun, the moon, and all four of the angles are huge for that. Also, like for your chart, especially Alice, it's crazy how much Jupiter comes into play because Jupiter is the ruler of your fifth house, yes, which is Sagittari, So that's ruled by Jupiter. So that's like your baby ruler.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And then also like the your chart's really interesting because the ancient ruler of Pisces, your eighth house, which is also tied in with birth. It is also Jupiter. Yeah, so I feel like it's wild that you're having you're gonna give birth when Jupiter is very close to your ascendant.
Speaker 1: We talk more about eighth house being tied to birth. I don't feel like I never like consider that manifestation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I feel like it's like death and rebirth, okay, and I see a lot of time sometimes, I mean just the eighth house in general. Can it's such a creative placement too, and like creating life is another manifestation of that. I also feel like the tie in with sex and the eighth house, like babies is gonna come about with that, So I feel like there's that ty in too. But I see that often when someone does give birth, like the eighth house and I will have a bigger but especially for your chart because Jupiter is connecting the fifth house and eighth house because you have Sagittarius and Pisces ruling those houses and they're both Jupiter.
Speaker 1: So then Jupiter transit's becoming a lot more important.
Speaker 2: For your specific chart as a Leo rising.
Speaker 1: But like for someone else that doesn't have the fifth and eighth linked, it would still be like, okay, what is the fifth housel are doing in transit at the time they give birth.
Speaker 2: I would look at that, yeah. Yeah, and the Eighth House though too, just because it because I also like giving birth. It sounds like such a beautiful thing. And I know what you've talked about this too, but like that's not something normal, like it's scary too in a way, or like it can be something beautiful, but it's like yeah, like yeah, even just identity wise or like at a deeper soul level, I feel like there's you before being a mom, and then there's like you after you give birth.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it feels like.
Speaker 2: Very Eighth House to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, huge transformation. Yeah, I'm like, my dudate kind of comes right in the midst of an eclipse on my ascendant. But then really it's super close to the Eighth House eclipse, the Pisces eclipse on my moon. Yeah, but these eclipses ruled by Jupiter, which will be on my ascendant at the time of the eclipse. Crazy, so it's kind of like what you were just talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, honestly, right around your due date. I think it's all awesome astrology that like there's so many indicators for giving birth. Yea, like I also like being a more positive experience not gone.
Speaker 1: With I know, I please, I'll have It'll be a Mars return in the twelfth House. So I'm just hoping there's not like a medical I mean, obviously I'm going to the hospital to give birth, but so that is a twelfth House same, But yeah, praying it doesn't. It's not like traumatic.
Speaker 2: No, I feel like Jupiter and on your ascendant is it just feels like you're protected. Jupiter in a spiritual sense is about protection. Yeah, it feels like you're being watched over.
Speaker 1: Do you think she'll be a Leo or a Virgo?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, it's really a good question.
Speaker 1: Kind of like the due dates at the very start of Burgo season play, so it could go either way.
Speaker 2: I think she'll be a Virgo. Yeah, I do, because I also feel like, especially like obviously just since you've talked about, like when we've talked about you getting pregnant and being like looking forward to and meeting you like in persons, we haven't seen each other for so long. I'm just like I feel that the child also the chart, So the baby's birth chart is going to be the trance that's taking place when you get birth, which sounds obvious, but like just to you know, to.
Speaker 1: Share, it's always interesting to point that out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because and so you like that child like you listening, You are a living reminder to your parents of the trance's happening when you enter.
Speaker 1: Their lives, like how they felt about going on, Yeah, in that moment in time.
Speaker 2: Like if they give birth to you during their sad in return, you are kind of like a Sadden return to them. Yes, is like a Jupiter return, which would be a lot easier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'll be just Jupiter return.
Speaker 2: I love that I have that with my dad that.
Speaker 1: I'm like trying to think of what I have with my parents. But I don't think I was born at one of their returns. No, but I was, Yeah, I was. My Saturn was transitting my mom's first house on her ascendant when I was born. Yeah, she's like a heavy Saturn transit she was going through.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so it's almost like you are the living embodiment of those transits that kind of energetically brings up that heavier placement yea and vice versa.
Speaker 1: I guess when it comes down to like predicting like an exact date for birth, it's kind of like where's the moon going to be? That's really when it's like it gets into that nitty gritty of like could it be this day? Could it be that day? And there are certain moon signs where I'm just like that, I just like don't think that would work, not in terms of like compatibility, but just like timing and lining up and how it goes back to like if you're part of a family unit, like you're going through these changes together as a family, the sinistery has to line up in that way where it's like, Okay, if we're all moving homes, we're all like moving to a new home together as a family, Like they're gonna have chart alignments that also speak to like how that timing is making sense for them as well as like me and their dad.
Speaker 2: Oh totally, Like I mean this kind of kind of off topic, but I feel like when I'm looking at my family's chart, like I'm one of like four girls and my parents, we all have a lot of Scorpio in our charts, and so it's really interesting like when there are scorpio eclipses or when there's a big transit there, or like in the fall and there's retrogrades, like usually there's something that affects everyone to your point, So yeah, you're completely right.
Speaker 1: Like looking at my family, like my dad, my sister, and I are all Leo risings, so we all have like the same house system, like our fourth house is all Scorpio and then our mom my mom is an Aquarius rising, so it's still like the tourus Scorpio is the tenth fourth. So it's like when we were moving or when family stuff was taking place, like they got divorced, it was all showing up like at the same time in our charts. And that's why I think, like sent a street with family members is so important. It's not so much about like do we get along or is there compatibility, It's like is the timing of the lives matching up?
Speaker 2: Yeah, the timing is. That's a really good point because it's not all about compatibility. You're not like looking at your when will the baby be born to be like will they be a good match? Like, obviously it's gonna be a good match because you are the mother, Yeah, or at least like it's what your soul called for, Yeah, your baby's soul, So it's always meant to be yeah, but there are times where you can say, like, Okay, you can rest easy for the next like forty eight hours because she won't be born yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Like, I just like don't see her having like a Capricorn moon, for instance, because I'm like, I don't have major planets in Capricorn, Like I don't know, major life events don't really happen under Capricorn transits for me, yeah, Whereas if I had a child with a Capricorn moon, they would for them, yeah, but not for the rest of the family, Like it wouldn't make sense as much, whereas like if they have an Aquarius or Pisce's moon, that would make a lot more sense. Yeah.
Speaker 2: What do you do you feel? Like, do you feel like it's Leo or I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna make it. I think she's gonna be a Virgo okay, and I think she's gonna be born on August twenty ninth.
Speaker 2: Okay, why say Moore.
Speaker 1: I just think she's gonna have her moon in Pisces just because I have a Piscy's moon and my husband's fourth houses Pisces.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just like that's my final prediction that I'm making here. I love that I'll see if I'm right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's a really I don't know why, Alice, But when I was thinking about it, I don't even feel like it makes as much of astrology sense as other potential dates for her due date. But September third, I feel like it maybe the date September third.
Speaker 1: As I'm placing my bed on that, and that's a Gemini moon, right, yes, okay, yes, why what you're reasoning?
Speaker 2: Okay, it's kind of well, I don't know. I just think intuitively, I feel like it's gonna be like early September. But I feel like the Virgo makes so much sense to me because it helps balance, Like in your chart. I actually see that a lot in first time others where they have their child son in the second house. Not every mother obviously, but like when that child helps them to like feel a deeper sense of I don't know, self worth, or it changes their value system or you know, second house themes, because that baby's son is going to light up your second house. If you're Leo riising, your second house is Virgo, they have a Virgo son. I had never thought of that, like, because I love that placement.
Speaker 1: My moon and my venus fall in my mom's second house. She's having second house transits. Yeah when I was born.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I never thought of that, but it almost like activates, like that's a change in the mother or you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I always prioritize like fourth house with family, or the icy sign of you of your icy in like the third house or the fifth house. I'd prioritize that sign a bit more. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just interesting because like when you can I mean, this is for anyone. You can look to see Okay, this is your mom's chart or your dad's or whoever is your guardians, but you look to see where is your son by a sign, and you can look to see where it falls, you know obviously by house. Yeah, you look to the corresponding house in their chart. Yes, and then it's showing like what area do you light up like the sun in their chart? Okay, just a fun thing to look at.
Speaker 1: Wait, so going back to September third, why why is that because you mentioned okay, virgo sun makes more sense, okay, Well just why the Gemini moon okay? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well also the Virgo piece is that I feel like this baby has really grounded you, and that's like the Earth sign. That's the Earth kind of Virgo. I get that sense. But also I feel like, yeah, your values, like you just feel very in such a good spot, you know, like I feel like that grounds you. And then also the Gemini moon, I mean, I just love Gemini moons. As a Gemini rising, it probably buys to that, but I also feel like it's a good sign for you because it feels like like in Jesse's chart would light up his seventh house and he also has Venus there. Yeah, and I just feel like, you know, she like have them wrapped around her finger, like that's actually kind of common sometimes. Yeah, But then so he has like that connection. And then for you, I just think that because you have your Pisce's moon and your son, which is a mutable sign, and then your son is in an air sign in Aquarius, like that's the common air mutable gems. I don't know, I just like, but I feel like you also do tend to get along with people who have a lot of Gemini in their chart too, Like.
Speaker 1: My dad's a Gemini moon. I think it's because I myself's node there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the past life connection, yes, like nodle conjunct to South node.
Speaker 1: Do you think nodle semistry. I mean, I'm sure you do. Like it's it's an important I just see that a lot with parents and children.
Speaker 2: That's huge. That's another really big one along with angles like you were talking about.
Speaker 1: Do you notice like if it's more South node you see with parents and children or North node. Because I always talk about how with synistry, South No connections are easier whereas North node is harder.
Speaker 2: I think I always use the word familiar like when I'm teaching about it, because sometimes it depends on the planet, like South No conjunct Mars would be like like I doubt you know, it does feel like familiar, and that's usually in a home family sense, like more comfortable. But yeah, it can be both, but it definitely speaks to if that's easier or more difficult, or like North No connections are more what does your soul have to teach one another? Because it goes both ways too. I think sometimes with synatry, where we tend to think if it's my mars on someone's South No, then that was me with the mars, like I'm frustrating them or something. But it goes back and forth because.
Speaker 1: I'm always thinking like about my nodle placement in north Nordon Sagittarius, South Nodon Gemini. Like, Okay, I feel like she has to have something key in her chart around those two signs just to have like a nodal connection. Yeah, I don't think there's gonna be like no connection to the nodes.
Speaker 2: I agree. Yeah, I think the nose are gonna show up in that way. I mean, but I also think that it's very common to have some connection with your sunman rising. Yeah, so your sunmon rising Aquarius, Leo Pisces. I feel like that could show up as her.
Speaker 1: Rising sign or her moon sign or and then the mid heaven icy too.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Also which she gives a lot of options.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's too much. Yeah, but Jesse has Virgo Midhaven, so that's kind of why Virgo makes sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I also just like the Yeah, I mean I think that for you. I I it's because also there are other places even though she won't be a well she might be. I'm just like predicting that she won't feel Leo, but she still has Jupe in Leo, so you'll have that, which I love that sinistry connection yea with Jupiter on your icy I feel like it well just or you're a c Yeah, but it just helps to have this. It overrides so many kind of frustrations or different challenges in a chart. When you have a Jupiter, it's a it's a feel good sentistery. Yeah, totally like friendship kind of feeling like you.
Speaker 1: Have your Juter and Scorpio and I might Icy and Scorpio, and I think we have that like matchup of yeah, it's easier. We're like, I know people that have Mars and Scorpio. There's more of a tense interaction I have with them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it's just energetic. Sometimes you're like, oh, you're both good people, but like you just rub each other the wrong way or like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's really interesting.
Speaker 2: Nothing personal astrology.
Speaker 1: Okay, So those are our final predictions and why Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think so I feel good about my choice.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I wonder if either of us will be right or we'll both be like so shocked.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think if we had more time, like if I sat down with it, we could narrow a down where.
Speaker 1: But yeah, no, I like these.
Speaker 2: But ultimately, whatever chart your baby has, it may be so happy because she's your baby. Yeah, and it'll it'll make so much sense because we can't know. We're just humans, you know, like with their human minds. We can try to think which ones might timing wise be more applicable. But what I think gets really interesting is seeing whatever chart is, okay, how does that affect you? How does that impact your relationship and how you interact with each other and past life connections and all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gonna be so cool. Yeah, seeing how also like a child grows into their chart over time as well. Yeah. I want to pivot a bit and talk about pets because since we last recorded, which is like May of twenty twenty five, we both got pets during the last year. I got a cat and then you got a dog, and we I don't know as much about you know, your pets Sun Moon Rising. Yeah, I just know my cat's Sun and Moon, because.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you have to ask.
Speaker 1: I'm scared of.
Speaker 2: Before I even got our dog. I mean probably would have gote here anyway, but I was like, what time was she?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, just to be like are we compatible?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, because you know, you get a dog or a cat, you're gonna have that animal for such a long time. Yeah, it was actually perfect sinistry. I was like, God, that's the animal.
Speaker 1: But it's also interesting. It's like I didn't plan to get a cat around a certain date because of me either. It just like happened. And then like this sinistry is so strong.
Speaker 2: So strong for you and your cat and for dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like my cat is Piscy's son. I have a Piscey's moon. Yeah, and he has the cat also has a Taurus moon, and my husband's a trust sun, so he's the sun moon matchup with both of us.
Speaker 2: So cute.
Speaker 1: Do you notice because you know, like the full rising sign in the houses, do you notice, like transit's affecting your pet?
Speaker 2: Yes? I mean, okay, so my pet super cute. She's like a little king Charles Cavalier. I'm obsessed with her. Her name is Whimsy, and yeah, so she is. If she had been born an hour earlier, she would have been a triple Scorpio actually, so yeah, so she's Scorpio sun Scorpio rising, and moon in Sagittarius.
Speaker 1: So the moon is just satar.
Speaker 2: Yeah okay, but basically it's funny to see how and yeah, timing things definitely come up, like you can just tell when they're like I always notice when the moon is in Scorpio because it's I have my moon and Scorpio. But I see for her that there's kind of like developmental things, like actually it just happened and she starts. She never barks ever, she's such a chill dog, but she started to kind of bark at things randomly with the moon in Scorpio recently.
Speaker 1: Knows that just like I wonder what will happen with her when there's like venus and mercury retrograde and Scorpio effect. Yeah, that's true because I noticed, even though I don't know my cat's rising sign, like he's so affected by mercury retrogrades, like he got really sick of the last one. He has been kind of like antisocial or just more introverted at this past one in cancer. So I'm just like I feel like he is like ruled by mercury. Mercury is a big.
Speaker 2: Presence in his Gemini rising.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's just like you need to ask, we must know.
Speaker 1: I know. I just feel like I get so many questions like does astrology apply to Petsy?
Speaker 2: It does? Oh for sure? Does I think? Also the caveat there is how important is your pet to you? Like I think sometimes like are we talking about like me? Most people have very strong connections with their pets though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think it's like natural, like kind of going back like this sinistery. It's like you don't have to plan for it. No, it's like a child too, like it just happens. Yeah, it just happens.
Speaker 2: And it's just shows that the timing is vine and you don't even have to worry. Really, Yeah, it's fun to look at it.
Speaker 1: I want to end by talking about like what we're what transits we're excited for, Like what I don't know what we're looking forward to for the next like six months to a year. Are there any that you're like anticipating will be bigger for you?
Speaker 2: Oh? I love that question. Well, we talked about a lot of them, so quarious. I love all the outer planets. But I also think the retrograde is happening in the fall in November especially, just mark your retrograde venus retrograde, seeing how that shows up, because I have a stellium in Scorpio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that'll affect you hopefully because the venus is part Libra. But the Scorpio part is kind of more impactful for you than the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think just because I'm thinking my moon, how it gets impacted. But yeah, just seeing what comes up there for me. And also because I genuinely like retrogrades. And I think that's just because I like how reflective they make you. M Like you're just forced to reflect on that area of life.
Speaker 1: Is there one you find harder than others, like out of like Mercury venus or Mars retrogrades. I mean they're like so different.
Speaker 2: I notice that Mercury retrogrades more. Yeah, I really do. Yeah, even though they're more common, I actually do feel that more.
Speaker 1: I think they like cause everyday life stuff disruptions a lot more than like the other retrogrades.
Speaker 2: Do I agree? Whereas the other retrogrades, I know they would affect you more, Like with Mercury being my chart ruler, I think you do notice those more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what about you? I I don't know, Like I feel like the Mars retrograde is very looming for me. Yeah, just Mars retrograde always is. It's such a big like turning point that really like gets you to think about where do you want to be next? And I always just wind out the Mars rectrigrade's over, You're in a new direction for the next two years. Yeah, So it's almost like for the months leading up to the Mars retrograde, it's hard to like make a bigger decision about like my business or like how I go about different stuff I put energy into, because I'm like, I will probably feel a different way once that retrograde ends on April first.
Speaker 2: It's almost this liminal time with your energy where you don't want to commit to anything because you know that whatever say yes to you now, it will shift.
Speaker 1: I always give this as an example of the Mars retrograde in my ninth house, like in twenty twenty, when it was in Aries and it was eleventh House for you, and how before that retrograde we were like we want to like share astrology, but we don't know how. And then like the day the retrograde ended, we were like, let's start a podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, literally, I think it was actually like yeah, couple days or something.
Speaker 1: But it was like we couldn't figure it out the whole time, and then.
Speaker 2: It became so easy afterwards. It just clicked. And I remember even like the name, We're like, oh, this like everything just floats the brando.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, all got off the ground, like in the two months after the more structure green ended.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So, and that's another example of the timing of astrology, because I know, Alice, like I appreciate the timing of things too, but like you especially, I think just knowing, even if you're in a heavier time, you can look at your transits and you can say, Okay, right now I'm in a tunnel. Yeah, and the light is here, like at this date, things will get easier, you know. I feel really it's dramatic how obvious it shows up.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And it's something that gave me hope the last couple of years that felt so heavy with all the eighth of twelfth emphasis, and I like, yeah, sometimes it's hard to believe, like, well it ever get better, And then it does and you're like, oh, it actually is accurate. Yeah, I know it.
Speaker 2: It is always so fun because I'm like, oh, man, like you just can't doubt it. Yeah, And it's so much easier, like when you're looking at client charts because you're so you're not in it, you're able to kind of object that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: But then sometimes people don't really believe you. Yeah, like trust me, like it's going to turn around at this.
Speaker 2: Day or sometimes too like things are so far off that it sometimes can feel. But to me it helps because even if it's a couple of years off where things will get lighter, and I'd rather know that though it's not like another day, another day, like just kind of being realistic that you need to slow down, like it's not just going to pass overnight. You need to take better care of yourself or you need to like give yourself more grace or so down more. You know.
Speaker 1: I think that mentality has been so helpful being pregnant and being like what's going to happen with work after I have a child? Because it's like I can see a couple of years on the road. I'm like, Okay, career really picks back up again. Yeah, It's like even if it's so much hard or like confusing in the moment, I'm like I know, in like six months to a year from now, like I'll know what to do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and when the energy is there, you'll use it. But if it's not there, you just can't. I mean, you can try to do it, but it's just going to be like trying to drive a car and you're stuck in mud. Exactly, frustrating for everyone involved.
Speaker 1: That's what I always say, Like you're not meant to know the answer or like right now you're going to figure out when the transit like goes into effect, but not a minute before.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's very frustrating, but it's true.
Speaker 1: Oh, it was so good to catch up with you. Where can everyone find you, Macine?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so just my name Maxine? So max I E l u z I A on Instagram right, yes, on Instagram and YouTube those are I want to do more on YouTube too, because it's just yeah, I feel like I have so many ideas and I want to yeah.
Speaker 1: To watch that SPA.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I was doing Spiritual Astrology school again this fall. I do it once a year, so if you want more on that, yeah, like that'll start out end of August for enrollment.
Speaker 1: Okay, and for anyone listening who missed the first episode with you, go back to my first episode with Maxine, because that's where we go over your whole approach to like you more have a spiritual slant to your astrology practice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, Oh I love, but you just learn how to read charts and it's really fun. So I'm looking forward to that and then I just that and lots of readings. Yeah, I always, we always, Alisonne always talk about it where we're always kind of like there are certain seasons of life where we just really feel like called to do readings and other ones where it's kind of nice to take a pause.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is true. It like comes and goes and flows. Yeah, well, thank you for going me.
Speaker 2: We're going to go to dinner now.
Speaker 1: Yeah,