Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What What's gonna happen?
Speaker 3: What I help? On a Thursday night, we got a party going on over here, the col rejects, we got a bunch of people. We got the mad Scientists herself, Lisa. We got my favorite garbage can't do jj Vance, we got my boy Thrash. We got the spiritual gangster herself, the Catholic slash gnastic Teresa.
Speaker 4: And we also got uh.
Speaker 3: We got my boy magic Mike, you know, we can't forget him. And we got the one and only headless giant with us. I'm not gonna have all of them introduced themselves because there is way too many people here. If you want to get in touch with them or find their stuff, I'm sure their links are in the bottom. If not, I will edit after the fact. But tonight we do have back Julia from Cosmic Peach podcast. We're doing part two to Program to Kill just due to how it went last week. I'm taking this down probably after the live so if you're catching it now, good for you. I may not be up too long after the fact. Yes, we got to strike last week, so we don't want that to happen.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 4: But Julia, thank you so much for coming back. We had a.
Speaker 3: Blest on the first episode. You know, we really had a good time and just a lot of a lot of stuff and a short amount of time and just you know, I'd be totally honest.
Speaker 4: It's even on your own series.
Speaker 3: I think it's packed with information and packed with stuff, so you alone, you know, I thought it was just great, but you know, bringing it to the occult rejs, you know.
Speaker 4: It was it was awesome to have you have all of us get in on it. But yeah, for real, it was a great time.
Speaker 5: I had time.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, hell yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: And for real, for people who you know, may not have heard it, go check out her program to Kill series. It's definitely definitely very packed with information. I mean it'll even be making a laugh in some ways. I mean she had me cracking up on episode two, but it was it was actually a lot of info and it will say, the music in the background is very well done.
Speaker 4: I was impressed. So yeah, I was like, wow, this is pretty cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, so go check out the show. It's it's impressive stuff. But again, just in case all the new you know, the new listeners or whatever may not know who you are, Julie, I kind of give people an idea about like what you do your podcast and where they can find all your amazing work.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thanks so much. So, like you said, I have Cosmic Peach podcasts. You could probably just throw it up into Google and find it somewhere where you listen to podcasts, Spotify, Apple, wherever. I don't have YouTube because it's like you said earlier, fuck them and they're always taking down my good shit. And I just kind of like when I when I get to start recording something, I don't want to have to censor myself or leave very important information out. So I just took myself off YouTube eventually because I just wanted to be able to record and say the things that I wanted to say. And luckily Apple and Spotify, maybe you know they're they're less censored, I guess. But I haven't gotten penalized or anything for posting shit over there. So and I do have a Patreon for bonus content and early access for all my episodes and stuff. And I actually just did a bonus episode with Colby from Conspiracy Playtime Time about Jeffrey Dahmer, and that's actually a really good episode. I'm going to touch on a few of the things that we covered in that episode today, so I'm really excited. But yeah, that's where you can find me. And we were kind of talking before we started recording, but I think the last time we all got together was banging. It was it was, you know, a group effort and everybody was kind of contributing shit, and I loved it.
Speaker 3: It was a lot of fun. And I'm expecting this one will be good. And I'm sure you know, sneak peek, I am hoping to make it work that her and Kolbe will be coming back on hoping with this whole crew too if they want to cover Layl canyons. So I'm expecting that to be exciting and fun and informational.
Speaker 4: Oh but yeah, thank you very much. Again, I did.
Speaker 5: Roped that too, you know. The I don't know if I mentioned maybe I did, but the Laurel Canyon Book and Program to Kill are written by the same guy, Dave McGowan. So I mean, if you love one, you're gonna love the other as well, because it's just super well done research and shit that nobody really talks about. I mean, I guess people talk about Laurel Canyon stuff more now than they used to. But I mean really people just focus on like Jim Morrison and shit like like that. That's the big one person they know that has like CIA connections.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 3: You know one thing you said before too, which is you know, I I'm glad that you say that that you know you don't mess with YouTube because you're not going to censor yourself. So unfortunate that that episode, you know, this isn't going to drop on YouTube because I'm not going to edit it, you know what I'm saying, so like I'm still dropping it. It's just it's unfortunate that, you know, YouTube is like that I'm not going to be able to put it on there.
Speaker 4: But good for you. I'm glad you don't.
Speaker 3: You know, you don't sensor your stuff due to a platform, because some people will do that.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's worth it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's just it's not worth it to me. And you know, the program to Kill series that's available on my show is just part of like several mini series I did. The first one was called The Pedophocracy and then the second one was called Uncle Sam Wants Your Children. YouTube would have probably taken that down just by the fucking name of it. And then the third one was Programmed to Kill. And the very last series that I did with Colby is called Blood Ties, and it's all about, uh, like the Superstars as they call them, Ted Bundy and John Wayne Gacy and Jeffrey Dahmer and those are the serial killers that they referred to as the Superstars. But in Program to Kill, I kind of touched on some serial killers that have kind of gone under the radar, and actually some of them I don't even I think they just got like a bunch of shit pinned on them that they didn't even really do. So it's it's crazy to me. And it's if you look at how some of these serial killers are operating, it's just like the fucking CIA, fucking Weapons of Opportunity, fucking you know what I'm saying. They're literally following a program. And it's it's like Henry Lee Lucas. Did we talk about him in the last episode? I forget. I think we might have briefly touched on him.
Speaker 6: We brought him up, we brought it.
Speaker 5: So are you guys familiar with this This guy? He's got like periodontal disease and shit, he's got like one straight tooth in the frost. Seen this guy.
Speaker 3: I love how that becomes a fact one of his like you know facts reesa.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, dude, do share screen right now. I'd pull up a picture of him because it's just like one long tooth and the freezing.
Speaker 3: Is there a thing with like mk ultra people like being twisted because like it was it was an mk ultra doctor thrash, wasn't it.
Speaker 1: They didn't.
Speaker 3: One of the guys we cover had like a bum leg or a bum arm, and another guy had to screwed.
Speaker 4: Up legs something. It's like, what's up with everybody being deformed and screwed up?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Deformed?
Speaker 7: I think Alan Dolas had a bum leg and uh.
Speaker 4: There was somebody who worked with him that I think had screw.
Speaker 2: Got what's his name?
Speaker 1: Got leave?
Speaker 2: Got Leave? Yeah, I got Leaven.
Speaker 7: That's how they bonded because they both had like like screw.
Speaker 5: Up both like they had they looked like Lieutenant Dan or what I'm serious? They had nuts. Shit, I mean not all of them are deformed.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: Some people like to say, like Ted Bundy was a good looking guy. I mean so it's like they don't really care what you look like or obviously, because Henry Lee Lucas looks like a straight up crackhead.
Speaker 1: But he.
Speaker 5: Got a Netflix series dedicated to him, called The Confession Killer, and that's the first time that I had ever heard of him is because it was real sensationalized and everyone everyone was posting like reels and shit on Instagram about all the Confession Killer, and essentially they kind of made fun of him, like if we got him a chicken nugget meal and a strawberry shake, he would just start confessing to any any open case, cold case file that they would put in front of him. And by the end of it, I think they said he killed like, I don't know, one hundred and twenty seven to two hundred people, and some of it didn't even make sense because he would have had it been in two places at one time. But what struck me as interesting is he knew intimate details about the crime scenes that in the murders that he was confessing to that he shouldn't know. That was never mainstream knowledge. So let's say he didn't do these murders, but he was getting convicted for them anyways, because he's confessing to them. Somebody is feeding him information. Somebody is telling him information about these crime scenes that he couldn't possibly know, So when he confesses, it almost sounds like it's probable that he could have done it, because how else would he know that. And then later on in life, he writes a book called The Hand of Death Cult or something like that, or maybe it's called just called the Hand of Death, and he's talking about like getting recruited by secret military type I don't know. It's like a program and they're training serial killers and he talks about this. He talks about some kind of Hand of Death cult that was in charge of this shit. And you know, his mom used to dress him up like a girl when he was a kid, And it ends up being like kind of multi generational with him and his killing partner, Otis Tool. They both kind of had like multi generational trauma in their family of like dressing the boys up like girls. And I think one of their grandmas was like a Satanist or something like that, either Otis or Henry, I can't remember now. But they always killed with weapons of opportunity, just like the CIA handout sheet would tell you to do it was never the same way. It wasn't like it wasn't like Ted Bundy where they were always strangled and bludgeoned, or you know, Jeff Dahmer, he fucking make pull pork sandwiches out of everybody. It was different every single time. Some would be stabbing, some would be shooting, some would get smothered, some would get decapitated. Like, it was never the same. And if you start looking at people like Richard Ramirez who also killed with weapons of opportunity, it's just starts to kind of make a little bit more sense. It's like you always say, Nick, you can't separate governmental programs and ritualistic programs. I think they're one and the same. And so when you say something is like, oh, well they're programmed to kill, they're part of like the CIA or something like that, and they're all Satanists, I think those two things can be synonymous. I don't know about you guys, So.
Speaker 8: Well, if you think about it, all the professional killers working for the government have to do some kind of ritual to get into that mindset in the first place. You know, the idea that there would be ritual killers out there sort of doing the same thing whether or not they're associated with the government, would definitely have that same sort of process.
Speaker 4: Mm hm.
Speaker 8: This goes way back. I mean you you can look back at the pottery from the Mycenee and Greeks and you'll see, you know, as these two warriors are going out, you've got these two messengers for the king behind them that nobody's allowed to touch.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 8: And so to me, the first thing that popped into my head is like, are these guys all programmed to kill? Is this what's going on here? Maybe it's ever been what we think it is. Maybe it's always been this sort of ritual human sacrifice.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I don't know if anybody else has anything to add about that, but I think we could go even to like one of my favorite occult serial killers, who I think I know who it is, but that's up for debate, would be Jack the Ripper. I think he was also a part of an occult society. I've done a lot of research into it, and I'm pretty sure that Helena Lavotsky was was best. He's with this guy. He was a doctor and he was into all these occult and they fucking had him as a consultant on the crime scenes. Dude, you know how serial killers have to go back.
Speaker 4: This guy was the originally fauci kind of Yeah.
Speaker 5: So this guy was in all these occult circles and one of his besties was Helena Blovotsky, and fucking nobody puts those two pieces together. Nobody puts those two pieces together. His name was doctor Rick, doctor fucking foxtick. I don't know what his last name was. It was something talking about Holmes, that guy. No, no, it's a weird last name.
Speaker 8: They just found genetic analysis published in January of twenty twenty five, which claims to have identified Jack the Ripper as Aaron Kosminsky.
Speaker 5: I don't believe it, and I don't believe they're DNA testing either. They could fucking test some DNA. There is no DNA from the They didn't collect any, and if they did, it's all fucking contaminated. And ship they were the second they rolled up on a dead body, they were all touching it and rolling it over and ship. There's no way that they can get good DNA from from per victim. I will tell you though, I'm relentless, and when I get to start researching something, somebody find the name of that fucking doctor guy.
Speaker 3: Yo, you know what I wanted to say real quick, and I didn't find out until like a week or two ago, maybe the most you know, who else the croley actually came out and said was Jack the Ripper?
Speaker 5: Helena?
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was.
Speaker 3: I think she was wind behind it.
Speaker 5: I don't think she was strong enough to do it herself. I think she had this this. I think his name was Dodgson or something. I could be wrong, but she had this doctor guy doing it. And they said, whoever is doing this is probably a doctor.
Speaker 3: He said she was using it for a ritual to actually gain more like powers.
Speaker 9: Yes, I know if you look at it, if you look at some of the crime scene details or whatever. The victims were bled out first, and if anybody who is familiar with field dressing animals, that's exactly what you do first, because you want a clean you know, landscape or whatever to kind of know what you're collecting and know what you're dissecting out. And then also when they said that most of the stuff that was removed and it wasn't the same organ every single victim. Some had heart, some had an intestine, some had a liver, some had a bladder. There was one where they removed the uterus bladder vaginal canal.
Speaker 5: Like, yes, see, what the fuck are they doing with that?
Speaker 9: And then the other thing is, and Nick and I were talking about this, is that in almost all of the victims, the intestine was draped over the right side, and I was like, that means a guy was left handed whoever was doing. Whenever you're field dressing, and anybody chime in field dressing, if you're not hanging them upside down to where all of the intestine or viscera falls down, you have to kind of pull the actual intestine away so that you can see what you're doing. Because the moment that you nick the intestine, everything is damaged. You can't ever eat that meat or anything like that. So you want to move that completely away so that it's not in the way of anything. Nick and I were talking about that. Definitely, it was probably either harvesting organs, whether it's for ritual or for collecting of something or experiments, because there was a lot.
Speaker 4: Of rich people.
Speaker 5: There was a lot well, if you look at the victims where they were found and you connect them in the order that they were killed, it makes a big pentagram so you tell me that it's just some random idiot out there just slash and dashing people.
Speaker 2: They tried.
Speaker 5: The Smithsonian came out with this article and they were trying to pin it on this local butcher guy. And it's like, oh, well, he lives so far away from the car. Fuck you and anything this Smithsonian puts out I'm immediately skeptical of. And I think that it's all fucking fucked up narrative.
Speaker 8: Anyways, I agree, dude, fuck the Smithsonian.
Speaker 9: Oh, I was thinking, you know some of the do you know where to get some of these autopsy records?
Speaker 6: Do you the.
Speaker 8: Movie from Hell.
Speaker 5: They blame it on and a cold person too. I actually went and I just started scouring pages of fucking and you can find stuff thrash. What were you gonna say, man?
Speaker 7: Oh, I was just gonna mention like divination of organs and stuff, like how a lot of tribes well use like pagan testings and stuff.
Speaker 8: The Victorian era was chock full of all of that, like organ magic. They talked about it all the time. It went hand in hand with all the surgical ship.
Speaker 5: Let me see somebody take the wheel for a second. I gotta find this doctor is.
Speaker 10: It doctor Thomas Neil Cream. No, it was a weird last name.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you. It was tumble Team when I hear it, Ostron Samson.
Speaker 1: Ight, s are we talking about Jack the Ripper right now?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, So it wasn't.
Speaker 11: One of the victims apparently was Alistair Crowley's maid or nanny who he lost his virginity to. Really and how he got the nickname the Beast.
Speaker 1: So that would be.
Speaker 11: Very important magically to those guys to sacrifice her, you know what I mean, just another interesting.
Speaker 1: Time with that.
Speaker 6: What would be her? I wonder what her name was.
Speaker 5: It had a huge Robert jahns In Stevenson, that's his name. There's the motherfucker right there. You're looking at Jack the fucking Ripper. I'm telling you, guys. I'm telling you guys, that's that's him right there. Best's Yeah, he's got a handlebar mustache. He was friends with her, all right, and he was a consultant on the murders.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: It's like a lot of murderers will go back and revisit their crime scenes and they want to be a part of it, and they want to like, uh you know what they say, like get the spotlight away from them because it's like, oh, it couldn't be him. He's helping out with the case, right right.
Speaker 2: But Mike.
Speaker 7: Was saying the Black Dolly guy, the George Hodell mm hmmm, that guy too seems to be mean.
Speaker 5: He's Laurel Canyon. Fucking Hodel is Laurel Kenyon and it's fucking.
Speaker 7: A Mayan house.
Speaker 5: Yeah, simple house, yeah yeah. And then his daughter, Hodel's daughter grows up and becomes best friends with Michelle Phillips, and he's and he was incestuous with his kids, and fucking John Phillips was incestuous with its kids. So it's like a big fucking cult that they're in where they fuck kids. I'm sorry this is going on YouTube, okay, but they fucked their kids and they do this shit. They the the Black Dahlia was so reminiscent of the Rippers style of killing and shit. I mean those it's birds of a.
Speaker 7: Feather to me, like like the painting that was yes about, there's like dismembered body parts basically in the paper.
Speaker 5: They get off on it. They get off on it. Did I mention in the last episode, And I'm sure we'll get into well, I am going to get into it later, but one of the podestas either John or the fuck another one Tony Tony. They have a one of them has a golden Jeffrey Dahmer victim hanging in there Tony sculture. Yeah. So it's like it's like they're proud of this ship. They get off on this ship. Yeah, and it's because it's home grown. And I'll kind of get into that in a minute. It's because like, if you were gonna create this ultimate evil, right and it personifies as someone like Jeffrey Dahmer, my god, you'd be you'd be. It's like having a straight A student or some shit like. That's that's the what they're going for. That's their goal, is to have this horrible monster unleashed into the world. I mean, he's one of the superstars you know that they talk about. But one of the other ones that I'm sure you guys might be familiar with some of the stuff I'm gonna go over though, is Manson. He's a superstar. He'll always be a superstar. Everybody thinks he's great and and you know, even at the time, he's Laurel Canyon too, the the guy from the Beach Boys. What's his name, Brian Dennis, Yeah, Dennis Wilson. He had he had Charles Manson and his all his family members posted up in his house and was just like paying for all their shit and was like, oh, Charlie is great, and Neil Young, I think was second is dick left and right, I mean metaphorically and with oh Charlie's great, Charlie's this and that, and he Neil Young is one of the biggest fucking vaccine pushing I'll take myself off Spotify. Motherfucker's over. It's you know, all this shit goes together, all this shit. You guys are laughing, I'm serious. He said he was going to take himself off Spotify. Like that's going to ruin somebody's days. Who I better go get jabbed right now. Or Neil Young is gonna take his three good songs off Spotify, Like.
Speaker 4: Come on, I'll just listen to it on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: But it's like that, it's the same people who are our besties with Charles Manson and so me and Colby talked about this in my new series Blood Ties, And I'm not one hundred percent sure that the the Tate and or the Lobyanca murders really went down how they say they did. I think there's a lot of questions about it. I think that Charlie was doing some MK ultra type ship on the Spawn movie Ranch. I think that uh, Julia, I don't know.
Speaker 8: Jj has a game he can play. It's six Degrees of Charles Manson.
Speaker 12: What Games and Operations GCD six six Degrees of Charles Manson?
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 8: You can't just talk about it.
Speaker 12: It's in place of, you know, Kevin Bacon's game, Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon. Are you familiar with this concept?
Speaker 1: No? Not really?
Speaker 12: Oh wow, okay, there's no famous game that started in the nineties. Kevin Bacon hates it. I incorporated a clip of him asking for a new Patsy in the game. So it's my make a wish for Kevin Bacon, I find a new Patsy Charles Manson.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right.
Speaker 2: I mean a lot of.
Speaker 12: The details you're talking about surrounding Manson. The key concept that's often ever looked is the processed church of the final judgment.
Speaker 2: When you're talking about you know.
Speaker 12: The the tatans Planski's they were ever in rome with the process immediately preceding the murderers.
Speaker 5: Right right. I think that Roman Polanski definitely had more to do it with it than he lets On, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: Oh, for sure.
Speaker 12: There was definitely a whole Yeah, the whole the public narrative is hardly spun by the DA's office in Nucleiosi, who's uh, you know, been out at every time as a you know, wizard of of pr basically, but not of justice.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: And I was just gonna say, drawing this all back in, uh, Kevin Bacon was in Once upon a Time in Hollywood, that Tarantino movie about the Manson murd.
Speaker 12: So, huh no, that's a good Yeah, it's a good It was a good kind of reimagination of the murders too.
Speaker 5: Right yeah right, yeah, yeah, I well, you know, I thought it was a good movie. I typically like Tarantino stuff. Yeah, but Tarantino in in and of himself, defended Roman Polayanski when he raped that fucking thirteen.
Speaker 8: Year old, right he did, Right, that's all it comes down.
Speaker 2: He definitely did. Yeah.
Speaker 5: You know what Colby said, he was like, why do all the creeps make all the good movies? I was like, because that's like goes with if you like something, if something is massively popular, they're probably a fucking creep Like look at you know, Steven Spielberg and all that shit. Sure, I mean, the creepiest ones are the ones that make the best stuff.
Speaker 12: I think one thing that Tarantino did once upon a time in Hollywood, as far as he did the whole reimagination thing of the murders, but he did incorporate a lot of the other manson like an alternative, you know, corollarly aspects to the storyline. For example, Bruce Lee, who never gets mentioned within the whole narrative of that time. He was close friends with Sharon Tate and with Jay se Bring, one of the other victims, so he never he's included in that movie. Tarantina did that on purpose because he was part of that Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but yeah, that is true. With what he's getting at.
Speaker 3: You really don't hear much about Bruce Lee actually being like kind of connected to that whole crew.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of people.
Speaker 7: There's a lot of interesting gems in there, like, for instance, like when they're going into El Coyote. I've said this before on an episode. I don't quite remember which one, but if you look in the background at the movie theater, in the background there's a pornography film, but it's the first pornography film that was shown in movie theaters. And there's a like a scene like where she Sharon Tate's going in and she says, uh, something like like I didn't know they showed newdi films at the premieres. And the key tie in with that is that there the mafia basically ran the pornography ring in La. And it's kind of hinting at that because they if you if you know who actually funded that first.
Speaker 2: Film, it was the hold the Mafia of La, which ties into.
Speaker 7: Uh, the other victims, not the Tait victims, but the Lobyonce. Yeah, the Lobbyancas. Yes, because he was like a like a bookie and stuff.
Speaker 5: For the mob. Yet you know he had like two hundred and fifty thousand dollars unpaid like gambling debts. And then they say, they say, oh he was he was a random target. There was no connection. There was no when you rhyme or reason for why the Lobbyancas got it. And then you really start looking at that guy. I think his name was Leno Lino lobiance man. He was a shady shitter and they they do that shit. They mix some some they they mix some random shit with some on purpose shit to throw you off, because like, nobody's going to go dig in and find out this guy's got mob ties and he's got two hundred and fifty thousand and gambling debts. Nobody's looking into that. But he did, and then he ended up fucking debt as shit with his whole family. So and then it's like I said before, I think Roman Polanski had way more to do with Sharon. Then he lets on, I think he fucked off out of town. So again to deflect guilt, like, oh, I was out of town, I have an alibi. I wasn't even in the country when it happened. But you can usually look at the husband when something like that goes down. Anyways, did you.
Speaker 7: Ever see the j Sebring documentary that came out, Like, was it five six years ago?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 5: Was it like HBO or something?
Speaker 7: It was on Amazon. It's very interesting because it has the apparently Sharon was going through a gonna divorce Polanski and get back with Seabring, and uh, they even have like the lawyer and the attorney on the documentary and everything.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Somebody in the ninth grade too.
Speaker 12: Yeah, and that's the expective once upon a time in Hollywood. That they included was the Steve McQueen at the pool party talking about the love triangle between Roman Seabring and Sharon Tate because again part of the manson lord that that Tarantino incorporated. Steve McQueen was supposed to be there that night and apparently stopped at a gas station on the way over to the Tate Polanski house and met some met himself a nice lady for the evening.
Speaker 7: And McQueen supposedly after the murders went there, went to Sea Brings and got rid of a lot of the like cocaine and stuff he was selling.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, well.
Speaker 5: And you know Jay see Bring was tight with Jim Morrison. He's the one who gave him that famous haircut. So, I mean, they're right, they're all connected to each other and they're.
Speaker 12: All stee Bring was a scientologist too as well. Again, these scientology process connections go throughout the whole, that whole social circle of folks in Marl Canyon.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm. Dude, When we cover the Laurel Can. I hope you guys join us for that episode because I'll go through the whole fucking list of them. I mean, Dave McGowan does such a great job connecting the dots with some of that stuff. Who's friends with who, and like these murders and shit, And you know, Charles Manson definitely goes Laurel Canyon and Program to Kill He's in both books because it's it's like I said before, you can't ever take something like the Tate murders and the Lobbyanca stuff at fates value. Oh, he was just a crazy guy and he brainwashed these people and they went and did this stuff that is absolutely not what happened. But and then and then to go as far as like this wastika and all that, I mean, that's just like throwing you off this scent even more. Oh, we'll just make him carve a staka in his head and do all this stuff. They want you so badly to believe that this mainstream narrative where there's just crazy people out there that'll just come to your house and just kill you for no reason, and everybody should be terrified. They love doing that to people. So I mean I think the serial killer was kind of born in the nineteen sixties. I think, just like the counter movement. I think it was almost like a five layer burrito. They had like all these different programs running at the same time. They had the serial killer program, they had the fucking counterculture movement going on, and they also had like women's like equality stuff going on at the same time. I mean, it really was a time to be alive, for sure. It almost makes you wonder how but how anybody made it fucking out alive just so quick?
Speaker 11: Oh sorry, go ahead, Well it's gonna say in the Vietnam War, I mean a lot of this stuff boils down to the whole program to kill. The reason why it ourtoons were violent. Why they had to start showing movies where people were shooting each other because in World War Two a lot of soldiers couldn't pull.
Speaker 1: The trigger, so it bottom up.
Speaker 11: But the Vietnam War is why a lot of these ops I think were going on.
Speaker 5: And the fucking Phoenix program.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and a lot of these murders. There was like three serial killers in the same area.
Speaker 1: M h. I mean, so there is some sort of program going on. I mean, it's so.
Speaker 11: Obvious that all these serial killers are magically coming out of this one city, the same.
Speaker 12: Exact saturated for sure, right in like one geographical region.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 5: I was actually gonna get to another one that came out, but Teresa, you go first.
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, so I think Actually, a long time ago, when I was researching for an episode that we did with Kolby me, Nick and Koby did an episode on Elon Musk and his mom. May Musk and her twin K were friends with Charles Manson's is a rumor, of course, but like an interesting one nonetheless, And that Kay apparently there's a record of her visiting him in prison. They gave him like TVs and like other luxuries. May Musk apparently appears in the Helterskelter book like a photo of her.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, Oh that's a weird these fucking assholes.
Speaker 7: Is the first edition she's in in the first Okay, the first edition, I think.
Speaker 5: Okay, there's a she's in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Wow, that's fucked up, right, so fucked I mean, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: Though.
Speaker 5: It is like all these people who are like like the beach boy guy and Neil Young and fucking apparently Elon Musk's mom, right, like they're all they're all friends with this guy and they all used to like sing his praises and ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jack, guys there the lady from Mama's and Papa's Mama cast.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 12: John Phillips was noted on an I n S document is funding the Process church's activities in Los Angeles, So and Mama Cass had to run ins with Scientology and in the process as well.
Speaker 2: So again you're talking about the same kind of report with these cults.
Speaker 12: And I think these cults operate some of that mind control stuff in the program to kill aspects not just man somebody you also.
Speaker 2: Got Sirhan Sirhan old double Sir Haan was noted as well.
Speaker 12: And Investigatory Documents is attending an English sex cults or English cult sex magic rituals, which the referring to the Process and that in that.
Speaker 5: Statement, well, that's that's like what Henry Lee Lucas was saying. He was trained by a cult that worked with the government to produce these mind controlled killers. And I don't know how much you guys know about Zodiac or how much we talked about Zodiac in the last episode, but that's another one that came out of San Francisco, uh, kind of near the Presidio area, kind of near fucking the Michael Achino stuff. And that's why I think personally he could have been one of many Zodiac killers. I do believe that there were many killers. I don't think that it was just one guy. And the fact that they always get like this Bitch and Moniker. After that, like maybe two people die and all of a sudden you got like a guy with this bitch and the Zodiac, the Green River Killer, the you know, Jack, the Ripper, like all these names. It gives it like a sensationalism, and it gives them almost like a celebrity status. And then you have people getting these codes that are sent in by the Zodiac and they're obsessing over them, trying to crack these codes and shit. And the motherfucker showed up to one of the murders with the full asked costume on full ass apron with a big Zodiac sigil on it, in sunglasses, and none of the other survivors talk about a guy in a full blown like batman suit coming to murder you, and then you know they give him it. Oh, it's the Zodiac and then he addresses himself as Zodiac. So I think it was just many people working in tandem doing this shit, and they just put one bad guy as like the main focus who has never caught. But there's always like military boot prints that show up at all the crime scenes with the Zodiac. The taxi driver that was shot near the Presidio Hides area, there were like three kids that called the police and gave an identification of the man that they softling the crime scene. And instead of giving the police that description, they said, look for a black guy. And that's not even the fucking that's not even what the fucking kids said. They said they saw a tall white guy with the group cut, haircut, with boots on fleeing the scene. They and then they told the police officers look for an for an armed black man and gave gave him, gave the real Zodiac whoever it was time to fucking make his head away. So I think that these guys are protected from on high. I think that they don't want to be caught. They don't want anybody to catch these guys, and it like just terrifies people. But I don't know what you guys think. About the multiple assailants for the Zodiac. But I definitely think it was multiple assailants.
Speaker 2: Oh the.
Speaker 7: Again, the George Hodell, his son claims that it was him.
Speaker 5: Like he's, oh my god, that wouldn't that be a fucking twist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he claims that, like and.
Speaker 7: Like when they stopped that he moved back to he like moved to like Indonesia or the Philmhippines.
Speaker 5: Oh shit, yeah.
Speaker 7: And he was like an old man then and he married like a Filipino wife after he left San Francisco.
Speaker 5: Oh my god. But you know it's I think maybe let's just say George Hodell was one and Michael Aquino was one. And I think that, you know, when you look at possible suspects for the Zodiac, you'll find like these huge long lists, and all the reasons that they give are pretty credible, Like, Okay, that makes sense that person could be the Zodiac. And and what I'm trying to say is maybe all of them were the Zodiac for all we know, Like maybe they were all fucking there was a group of people doing this shit and something else weird about Well, I'm sure did you guys watch the movie with Robert Downey Junior.
Speaker 2: Sure you did.
Speaker 5: I like David Fincher. Yeah, I thought it was a great movie.
Speaker 2: But it's all based on one book.
Speaker 12: So I think that's what a lot of the people's problems are because it's in that one book.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because they try to put everything on the fat guy that works at the factory.
Speaker 12: Right again, So there's a lot of interesting aspects I ever looked on in that story about my manner jectrial quick relative to specifically framing other people. So the Edward Wayne Edwards factor is often over, is often ignored.
Speaker 2: I agree with you.
Speaker 12: It's definitely a team of Satanists. The letters, there's there's overt references to croleisms and delima in in the letters, in the zodiac letters that people no one wants to address that aspect. I'm not even that schooled, and I.
Speaker 2: Can see this ship and the and the letters. It's pretty obvious.
Speaker 12: Well, if I traded a kindergartener how to recroley, they would identify the same the same characteristics in these letters. That's how That's how I find out how obvious it is.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm one hundred.
Speaker 3: I think it just due to the one time, I mean, JJ said it as a joke, but I mean, in all honesty, I think it does look a little bit like the Zodiac Killer's hood. I mean I have a hood to the astro, right, I mean I've posted and it's very much like the hood that the Zodiac Killer showed up with. And it's it's I've seen, especially people like Thelamites, but it is a type of like jewelry and stuff I've seen people wear a lot. They'll wear that circle with an X in it, which does kind of look like a crosshair, and it's the symbol of malkouth now when you're starting to screw around with the Kabbala. So in my opinion, that guy's outfit could literally have been somebody who, in my opinion, might be into thelemic stuff. I could easily turn my hood inside out and look like the Zodiac Killer.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: One of the things I liked about the movie from Hell is that they incorporated a lot of that Kabbala Masonic symbols, like some of that ship wasn't seen on film before that time, and they just went they went hard with all the rituals.
Speaker 5: But I think that's like really real. I think that like the Zodiac and shit, I think that's the real shit.
Speaker 8: There's so much of ass over between the actions of these different groups and just do the same things go ahead.
Speaker 11: Well, the codes and the ciphers and that, and the symbols and the fact that it's everything's done by the stars in the zodiac.
Speaker 1: That's very Saturnian too.
Speaker 11: And then there's inner orders of some of these Saturnian lodges called the fogg Lodges.
Speaker 1: And their whole thing is human sacrifice.
Speaker 11: Yeah, and and this is old school black German magic and it's all about the stars and it's all about zodiac and so and they wear black hoods too, So I mean it could be possible. I've ben't looked into it that much, but I mean it's ciphered like that. It's the symbols are similar.
Speaker 5: Well, and they leave a lot of details out when they make movies about the zodiac and even documentaries they make. And just I just have to address a comment that popped up about Satanist having great eyebrows. I'm like the least Satanist of all of us because I don't fucking have any.
Speaker 13: So, yeah, he used to like gel his shit up, like like yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: But like okay, so let me let me just give you some info on the first. The first is what they call it zodiac victim. It was a girl named Darlene, and then the guy what was his name, Michael Majoe I'm pretty sure was his last name. And so Darlene was telling her friends a couple of weeks before she was murdered that she was receiving like packages from someone but wouldn't say who it was from, and that she had an ex husband that was weird and was in Mexico or something, and maybe he had killed somebody. And she was telling, yeah, there you go, look at that shit. Yeah, fucking Keino's eyebrows. But so, all this stuff was going down, and she was telling her friends about it, like I have an ex husband that maybe killed somebody, and I'm getting packages in the mail and stuff like this. And the mainstream narrative is that Darlene went to go pick up this mic guy and that they were going to go to a lover's lane situation and like make out. But what's weird is the front door to Michael Majoe's house was left wide open. All the lights in his house were on. It looked like he had left in a hurry. Darlene's talking about getting mysterious packages from her ex husband or somebody, and that she's worried about it, and then she ends up dead. And like, I mean, I can't even believe the one guy he shot both of them like eight times or ten times or something like that, and the one guy lived. But I mean, it's just like the Darlene murder seemed like she knew her attacker and that she had almost kind of like had a foreboding feeling that she was in danger. So it doesn't fit the rest of the Zodiac killings if they were all just random acts of violence. And I think that it was a group that's a hit. Yeah, I think I think it was.
Speaker 12: And you know, I agree with you, but I agree with you for sure. She she had direct connections to the Processed.
Speaker 5: Church in her Darlene did.
Speaker 12: Oh, yes, her husband Jim Phillips Crabtree, the guy who referred to as her ex husband.
Speaker 2: There were quasi domestic.
Speaker 5: Married, right right, right, right? Yeah?
Speaker 12: Yeah, So we were living down the head in Ashbury and they had they had Processed Church connections and in that address book that she had on her person, and it was long I think my kind of take on the head is she was able to identify the people in that it was actually Jim Phillips Crabtree's book, her quote unquote ex husband, his address book, and he's a very spooky figure.
Speaker 5: What do you think about the Zodiac being kind of like the son of Sam because, like he told, he admitted to some of this ship, but then he said, there are other people working with me that they never went and looked. For sure. I feel like Zodiac is exactly that I know.
Speaker 2: I think that's exactly what's going on for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 12: So I think that that everyone Edwards guy, I look at him as a referenced to like this this hand of death cult situation that Henry Lucas was talking about. I look at everyone Edwards is actually being like a general in that Handed death cult.
Speaker 2: And a lot of the lot of the.
Speaker 12: Crimes that Lucas and o'tool and tool were taken Tool were taken taking credit for, we're actually crimes that everyone Edwards was personally involved in. And at the same time they're taking credit for it. He's making parole on some arson charges where in those arson charges he actually they found a Marietta Georgia police police uniform. This house of Pennsylvania he burned down for insurance fraud that he went to prison for there, but he had infiltrated, speaking of these folks, going into to back to the crime scene, he infiltrated the Atlanta Child Killing's Task Force, faking to be a marryat a police sergeant. So he's very likely in the Zodiac killer team. For example, So there was a Blue Rock Springs Park park murder. I believe that was December of sixty eight, and then July exact.
Speaker 5: The one where he showed up in the costume.
Speaker 12: No, so that was that was the first one was the lover was our Lover's Lane one much like the Darlene and Michael Majoe one. So and everyone Edwards is actually confirmed. So out of all these suspects for the Zodiac, the only person that's confirmed has committed numerous Lovers Lane murders in the exact fashion of the Zodiac and numerous states over multiple decades. In fact, is Edward Wynn Edwards. No one else on that suspect list is ever confirmed murder of any regard, and especially the exact samemo involved in the Zodia killings. In addition to that, the third crime scene there at it's Lake barry Essa with the ball, that's the hood, that's the gost one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's the middle of the day. That's that's that's the later in the afternoons, those daylight hours. That's the only one in daylight hours. But all the details that the costumed killer gives to the to the victims, right, those all those details were details of Edward win Ever's life. So that was that was nineteen sixty nine. All those details that he had given the victims of that day was nineteen fifty nine.
Speaker 2: They occurred, he broke out.
Speaker 12: Of Montana prison, he murdered a prison guard, he went on the run to Mexico. He was you know, this is that all did occur in everyone Ever's life. But that was nineteen fifty nine, and that's what made him the number one most wanted person on the FBI's Most Wanted lists.
Speaker 5: The youngest are right, all right, So that makes a ton.
Speaker 2: Of sos ibollical mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Well, I have to say, let's just say he's one of them, right, and there is like others identified. I have to say like and I'm not saying my favorite because I love fucking serial killers or something like that. But if I was gonna pick a favorite serial killer, it's definitely not Zodiac. I mean, the motherfucker is sloppy. He leaves people alive. He doesn't even all the way kill people. He had two survivors. If you're gonna be a badass serial killer and put a fucking hood on your head and do all this codes and shit, at least kill your victims. Like He's not even good at it. He's like the shitty serial killer ever. Yeah, So but they have to keep like this narrative of the serial killer going because, like, as Zodiacs started to fade out, head Bundy was actually on a plane flying to San Francisco, where the Zodiac murders were going down. Nobody knows why he was going there, but as soon as he gets back to Seattle, he starts ripping through and uh, fucking killing all these bitches all over Seattle. So what do you think? What you guys are laughing? And it's the damn truth. It's like, what was he doing in San Francisco?
Speaker 2: Sure?
Speaker 7: Can I bring up a point that I keep thinking about? It's okay, so you brought up earlier, Like you feel like the serial killer thing was kind of like created around the sixties and stuff like that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I really feel like Michael Aquino has some some weird stuff, Dude.
Speaker 5: I've said that. I've said that for the longest.
Speaker 7: Like Mike has pointed out, like with the other episodes we've done, like the psy Ops and sy War and all that. And again that Ghost in the Machine video on YouTube, go ahead and watch it.
Speaker 5: Does it talk about Aquino?
Speaker 1: No, but he.
Speaker 7: Basically created that whole that was war.
Speaker 1: Effect. Now we're seeing it full side war on all levels.
Speaker 7: Sure, he started his whole thing right there in Vietnam right there, and then he was writing a lot of the rituals for the Satanic Church.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know, do you know what the Alice in Wonderland technique is.
Speaker 5: About, like disassociating the kids and shit.
Speaker 8: Well, it's sort of like that. What you do is using NLP. This was big in the Scientology Church. So el Ron had all of his top operators learn how to repeat nonsensical phrases and then follow it up with an anchoring word like are we clear? So we're talking about these guys who are using the e meter using these techniques to try and break down people's resistance to interrogation. So if you look at all these different events, it's meant to confuse throw people off. It's just the beginning part of that kind of Alice in Wonderland technique. And so they got to follow it up with something to try and get the population moving in a certain direction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and lead a man's piece godless.
Speaker 5: Well, I think that's why they do like multiple projects at one time, to like get you to focus on several different things, because it's, like I said, they have the counterculture shit going on, they have the serial killer shit going on, and then they have like women's equality shit going on, and they keep pushing women to be more independent, and then they're sending people like Ted Bundy out there to murder them for doing it right. And so it's very counterintuitive, and they do that shit on purpose. It's very much by design. And it's like I said, as soon as like the Zodiac things started to fizzle out, Ted Bundy's on a plane to San Francisco, god knows what he's doing there, then flies back to Seattle, becomes the psychopath that we know he is today.
Speaker 1: And yeah, and.
Speaker 12: Colorado flies around on his own identity, right, and like.
Speaker 5: He's political too. He worked for the Republican Party. You know, he was going to law school. And a lot of the serial killers are either political or they're military. That's something that's a common thread between a lot of them.
Speaker 8: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 5: And like the crazy thing about Ted is all these girls started going missing in different states, but they couldn't quite connect to them, so they ha So all these states got together and they had this big conference and they were like, we gotta identify this guy before before he gets any more girls. And h are you guys familiar with the true crime author? And Rule she writes a bunch of She's basically like before podcasts, we're cool. She wrote books about all these serial killers and shit, she's a true crime author. But she happened to be friends with Ted Bundy, worked with him at the Rape Crisis Center, if you can believe that Ted Bundy worked at the rape Crisis Center. And so she attended this conference where they're saying, oh, we got to get this guy who's taken all these girls whatever. And Ann Rule attends that conference and then a couple of days later, a bunch of girls I think two girls go missing from Lake Samamish State Park and a bunch of witnesses say that the person that approached both of those girls identified himself as Ted. And the first person to turn his name over to the Ted Ed Squad is what they called it was Anne Rule. And she keeps popping up in Ted Bundy's life over and over again. She knows some of the victims. She's oddly connected with the Ted Bundy case, and she makes herself famous afterwards for writing a book about him, and she just pops up and it's real weird.
Speaker 8: And didn't Ted Bundy also escape from prison twice?
Speaker 12: So yeah twice, Yeah, and got airline tickets under his actual name while he was on the LAMB.
Speaker 5: So I mean stuff like that. Like, think about this. The day that they got the name Ted and they formed like this Ted Squad or whatever, it was at a beach where they were having a police picnic and there was like hundreds of police officers there, but nobody, Okay, there was it's like five hundred people on this beach and there was at least one hundred of them were police officers. Nobody saw anything, and then so everybody turned over all the pictures that they took that day at the beach, And there were thousands and thousands of pictures that were that day of people for all looking around and having a good time at the beach. Not one picture of Ted anywhere, not a photo bomb picture of Ted, not a picture of Ted in the distance.
Speaker 3: Ted.
Speaker 5: It's like, Ted's not fucking there. And both of the witnesses that gave his name and said we saw a man approaching this person, and they had identified themselves as Ted. One person said that he had blonde hair. One person said that he, you know, had dark short hair. Like none of the witnesses statements were adding up. It was almost like they were told to say that. And then all of a sudden and Rule is like, Oh, I know who it is. It's Ted Bundy. I work right next to him at the rape crisis center. She just happens to know him. And fucking he doesn't even match the descriptions that were given from the witnesses at the park. So how is it, I mean, guys, it doesn't make any sense. How they know, yes, he was, he was and to.
Speaker 2: The Attorney General of the state, right mm hmm.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 5: They find out wasn't there.
Speaker 9: Wasn't there a claim that some of the girls that Ted had I killed or whatever, that they were actual hits, not all of them, but some of them, and that they were some were hits, but then some were just random to kind of make it all look like a serial that's exactly.
Speaker 5: What they do. That it was a hit, yeah, because I was. That was actually the next thing in my notes that I was going to tell you guys about is two of them in particular were kept alive somewhere for like a long period of time before that they were murdered, And that was completely outside the norm for all the other Bundy victims. They were always abducted and immediately killed shortly thereafter. But there were two in particular that one of them was a police chief's daughter and the other one was like somebody else high up's daughter. And they found out that they had been kept somewhere for like over a week, that they had been completely drained of blood, and that their bodies had been dumped, but they weren't bludgeoned like the rest of the girls. And one of the girls that was kept for over a week and then totally bled out. Ted was on a hunting trip with one of his friends when she supposedly was being held captive somewhere and being bled out. So that didn't even make sense for him to have done it. And yet he goes down as being the murderer.
Speaker 3: Didn't he I mean, didn't he even do some other stuff where like he was almost like some Brian Colberger type shit. He walked up into like a sorority house and just stabbed a bunch of bitches and like all in separate rooms and like nobody ever heard anything.
Speaker 5: Now Tallahassee, Yeah, that was the Kyomega House. But think about it, Nick, it doesn't fucking fitz Yeah, because he would snatch and grab right one single female, get him in the car, bash them over the head, dump their body, and then he would necro file them. He would like to go back to his dump sites and like fuck the corpses and shit over a period of time. The Kyomega fucking sorority house, he just went in there with the fucking club and just started bashing bitches over the head. That didn't fit the narrative. He liked to be secretive about what he was doing. I'm telling you right now, he was probably responsible for a third of the murders that have been pinned on him. The rest of this ship was random as fuck, and it had to be other people because all right, you guys know one of the survived Ted Bundy survivors that they always show on like doctor Phil and shit. Her name is Carol Durance. And he picked her up at a shopping mall and like she broke loose from him and fucking ran away. All right, so yeah, right, and she's also Mormon. I should get he converted. Yeah he did, he did, uh huh. But so the the shopping mall where he abducted Carol Durance, right, was exactly, I want to say, uh, twenty five miles from another abduction site where he supposedly he uh, Carol got away, and he went to a school, picked someone else up and murdered him because he got mad that Carol got loose. But the problem is the timeframe in which Carol got away and the second victim was abducted was fifteen minutes, and there is no way humanly possible for Ted to have gotten from point A, the abduction site of Carol Deranch, to point B, the school where the other girl was kidnapped. In fifteen minutes. There's no fucking way he could do it. And all of the witnesses told the police that it was a guy, a guy with long sandy blonde hair, that abducted the girl from the school. But what did they do? They put that on Ted too, and so he's constantly getting murders piled up onto him that he couldn't have even fucking physically been there to do it. But this is how they create this narrative of the serial killer. And God only knows who really abducted that girl from the school, will never fucking know.
Speaker 7: What if they what if they just bring them out on camera and shackles and stuff and they really didn't do anything, and then they just they just get to go like, uh, I wanted that golfing and like to travel Europe and stuff. They need another interview, they just bring out he does this crazy little ship.
Speaker 5: You guys, remember in our last episode, I said, I think a lot of these serial killers are just actors playing a role, because I don't even think that they could have been in the position where they could have done half of the crimes that they say that they did, and Ted is one of them. So going back to something that.
Speaker 12: Man, quick, What was that park you had mentioned before? The Ted Bundy got some of those victims from there in Washington State.
Speaker 5: Smamish, smamish.
Speaker 2: Whatever that is.
Speaker 12: Speaking of Brian Coburger, that's the bark he was supposedly had the night of the murders. Strangely, really, I don't think he's got a bunch of eyebrows though.
Speaker 5: Well they said found they.
Speaker 4: Found out he did walk up into a house and just step muffles.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think Brian Coberger did, but somebody did.
Speaker 5: Somebody did to the the ky Omega house that Nick was talking about, where he just went in there with a with a tree branch and just started clubbing bitches over the head. Right, So in that trial, I'm serious he did. The reason they were able to get him in the Kyomega Sorority trial is one of the victims had a bite mark on their ass. This is this was the thing. This is what got him, the elusive fucking bite mark evidence. Here's the problem. They later went back and admitted that they did not have the original bite mark that was found on the victim. They said that they had cut it out of their skin, put it in a solution that accidentally dissolved it, and that they had to go to prison and get molds of Ted Bundy's teeth and press them into random dead people's asses, hut the morgue and take pictures of it to reproduce what they saw on the dead first dead body. Does that make sense to you, guys, No.
Speaker 2: Not whatsoever.
Speaker 5: Why would you if Ted Bundy bit one of the bitch's asses and you had it right there and you could have took a picture of it and compared it to his teeth. No, what they did though, they cut it out of the dead girl's ass. They put it in a solution whoops, just happened to be acid. It totally dissolved it. And they go to the prison they make molds of Ted Bundy's teeth, and then they go to the morgue and they press those teeth into the butt cheeks of random dead people. Then they take a picture of that. Then they took that to trial and said, look, his teeth matched these bite marks. It has to be him.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I would argue these investigators might have some necophiliacs.
Speaker 5: Right what, they literally gave him the death penalty over evidence that they created. Right, The fucking trial, So we don't even know that Ted Bundy was in the fucking house that night. I mean literally, you guys. And so the last victim that they penned on him was a twelve year old girl named Kimberly Leech. And for that to have happened, he would have had it been in two places at one time. He would have had been in Tallahassee and this neighboring city where Kimberly was like pretty much at the same time for those two things to happen. And also Kimberly being twelve years old was completely outside of his mo He had never murdered somebody that young before. It was always like older women, So I mean, it didn't make sense to me. Also, Kimberly was completely drained of blood, which didn't match any of the other victims.
Speaker 9: Didn't They come out in a reason thing that moos were not real like people that serial killers always debate out of their mo And I have never believed that. I think that they, especially like with like genuine serial killers, they never kill outside of the racial line, outside of their ethical line.
Speaker 6: They always have a signature of some sort or whatever.
Speaker 9: But I believe it years ago that there were I guess MBI whatever statements saying that no serial killers debate all the time, and I was that it was new to me that they were going to incorporate that into the profile forensics.
Speaker 6: Forensic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think the serial killer profiling is another syop. Actually I think they have. Yeah. I mean, I think that they came out with that shit to kind of almost throw people off the trail so they weren't so they wouldn't be looking for random shit, which I mean, look at Henry Lee Lucas, if he really did all that stuff, they were completely random and never the same. And you know Ted too, and Ted in several interviews said that there were multiple people involved. He said that he said, there are multiple people involved. I'm not the only one doing this, And girls continued to go missing for several years after they locked Ted up. And by the way, talking about what JJ was talking about earlier, what are the chances this motherfucker success fully escapes prison twice and then just so happens to like find a log cabin in the woods filled with supplies and shit that he would need to live for a couple of days. And then the second time he just happened to find a car, and then a bus ticket, then a plane ticket, then a train ticket, and then I mean it's almost by design that he's let back out if he really is doing this stuff in the first place. But I mean, like, really, you guys are talking about ass vampires. I'm not even I'm not even going there, you guys.
Speaker 12: I would say, as far as its changing moos and the burying ems, but still having a signature, again, I think everyone Edwards is a great example of that. He definitely killed in various different fashions. He did do lovers lanes, you know, shooting them Zodiac style.
Speaker 2: He definitely said so.
Speaker 12: The other thing he did Zodiac style was he would set up other folks up for the murders. He would build certain cases around folks. He would insert himself into these folks lives. He would make he would make a fake certificates of psychiatry, set up set up running office, set up a shop as a fake psychiatrist, inserted himself into folks lives.
Speaker 2: So as far as like folks like Arthur.
Speaker 12: Lee Allen and the Zodiac story like, he did it because circumstantially that's actually his mo So that is the Ever, when Edward's signature move is exactly that he actually testified in some folks trials that he set up like that's how deep dude went.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, the the thing is, it's like it's kind of like I think some authentic serial killers have iMOS, and I think some don't that are working in groups, and it's like maybe everybody has their own you know, there's a there's a knife guy, and there's a gun guy, and there's a a guy that likes to suffocate him, and then there's so it always looks kind of like random because it's it's different people doing this, you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 12: I know exactly what you're saying. I almost look at it like a different perspective. So like and again I use everyone Edwards is the mold in which I shape a lot of my conversations of serial killers on because I've somebody I've studied a lot, you know, after reading about the guy, I've done a lot of you know, studying, studying the dude, how this dude's existed in life. I mean, the guy went on a speaking of you know, like Rodney al Kayla dating game serial killer. Everyone Edwards got on the show to tell the truth, which and fooled most of the folks on there. And this guy was a very devious character. So anyway, he you know, as far as not, I don't look at it necessarily as the weapons used, necessarily the precise manner in which the murders accomplished. For example, though the Zodiac wrote about in one of his letters how he got his he got his rocks off murdering folks, strangling people. Well, yeah, everyone, Edwards, one of the murders he got busted for from DNA evidence was seemen on a victim's genes that he literally got his rocks off strangling this woman in Wisconsin.
Speaker 5: So fucking And that's the thing.
Speaker 12: That's kind of the way when I look at his and that in that regard, its not necessarily like the precise weapons, but you know that's that's the same kind of tactic, right right, That is literally that was the thing, like.
Speaker 1: Mm hm, Bundy, do that to one of them or all of them or something?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he yeah, yeah, Robin Williams, there's there's some there's actually conspiracy theory about him. I forget what it is now, but but so like Ted gets two death penalties and he gets put in a cell. Right next to otis Toole, who is also a programmed serial killer. So for me, that's just like it's almost like a full circle moment that they're one of their first projects, Henry Lee Lucas and Otis Tool, right, and then all this these other serial killers in the middle, and then you got Ted who goes on death row right next to otis Tool. They're they're like in the same cell block. Like really, it's.
Speaker 2: Just it's weird to me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's weird to me. Did we just slew somebody?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: He had to get going, he texted me, Ah damn.
Speaker 12: Well, what's your thoughts on Henrially Lucas getting clemency from George George Bush number two?
Speaker 5: Man, I think they're probably like long lost fucking cousins or something. They're probably they're probably third cousins twice removed.
Speaker 12: I swear to you used to cousin cousin Henry's house when he was a child.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, because because Henry was uh he loved the Texas Rangers and ship and it was just you know, I don't know, did you guys watch True Detective that this show True Detective that first season with Matthew McConaughey. Like, think of the ending of that, right, how the guy at the end is like cousins with like all the people that we're doing all that. That's how I think of Henry Lee Lucas. I think he was family. He might have been the fucked up cousin that they kept in the closet because he looked crazy, but I think he could have been related. And yeah, I mean there's so many theories floating around out there about like, uh, what's her name? Bush Is Crowley's kid, Barbara Barbara. I mean I think a lot of are related.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 5: I think a lot of these higher up people have family members. And and actually one of the Kennedy's nephews, uh murdered a girl named Martha Moxley or Martha Mosley, I can't remember her last name. But like just Peter to death with a golf club and just nothing ever happened. I mean you got to understand, like they will cover this stuff up if it needs I don't think enough for.
Speaker 2: I think they finally bust him as an adult. Yeah, I think they bust them.
Speaker 5: In the Martha's murder. I believe so well, that's great if they did.
Speaker 12: Mark Ferrman of all people, was involved in the private investigation that helped turn that case over.
Speaker 5: Well, hell yeah, because everybody the Nazi mm hmm. You guys want to talk about Gaycy and Dahmer a little bit?
Speaker 11: Yeah, sure, real quick. I just uh, it's the f O g C. Lodge that I was talking about. It's actually Preemsonic Order of the Golden Centurion they you talk about, Yeah, potentially, Like when I was looking into them, they're just there.
Speaker 1: They're Human Sacrifice.
Speaker 11: Saturnying Lodge and apparently they're they're Freemasons too. Oh it's an old lit so I'm not saying it's modern, but when you look at into what they were doing and the types of stuff.
Speaker 5: Sure, guys, did you guys watch Peggy Sue Got Married. It's like an old movie. It's got like Nicholas Cage in it. She like goes back in time and they literally have a hole Masonic. Oh god, you guys got to watch it. I feel like I feel like Nicholas Cage is into some shit. I really did.
Speaker 4: He's got a movie production.
Speaker 2: For sure, oh for sure.
Speaker 5: But so getting on Gayy, I listened to this podcast. It was called The Clown and the Candy Man, and it linked Did you listen to it, Nick, Yes? Yeah, all right, so you're gonna know what I'm talking about. It linked John Wayne Gacy with this huge pedophile network and this guy named Dean Coral who they call the candy Man. And fucking people want to talk about Gaysey having a high body count. I think he had thirty three victims, is what they said, Gaysey. Well, Dean Dean Coral had twenty seven was it or twenty eight? And nobody knows who this guy is. He got all these boys, tortured them to death, raped them, and then he buried their bodies in his boat, shed twenty eight of them, and nobody talks about this guy. And he said he told his accomplices that he was part of a larger pedophile network that was working out of Dallas, and so did John Wayne Gacy. And they actually had common associates. Was Philip Paskal. Yeah, So Philip Pasky was working with Dean Coral and Philip Pasky was working with John Wayne Gacy. And now here's the thing, just like with Ted Bundy, there are some victims that are attributed to Gaysey that he wasn't even he was fucking out of town, fucking miles away when these people got abducted, but yet they considered Gaysey victims. And I think that Gaysey could have been something like a finisher kind of guy, like where these other pedophiles would have their fun and then bring them back to Gaysey to finish them, because there's no way he could have abducted all of them. He was in construction, he was on out of town projects when a lot of these kids went missing, And it just doesn't make sense whatsoever. It's like you guys were saying he was political. He has a picture of himself with one of the first ladies. He said that there were other people involved, but nobody likes to talk about that shit. Just like Berkowitz, there are other people involved. Bundy said it too, there are other people involved, but we just like it's like literally like we won't hear that. It has to be just him. I mean, I don't know what do you guys think about. Do you are you familiar with this dean choral guy? Oh?
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, I believe it was also a connection with those same fellas in a brown of the Yonkers tale was son of Sam, the pedophile guy who was running kids through Times Square, but was the local camp Yonkers.
Speaker 7: Well, and then there and then there's like the colonel guy that's talked about with Gacy. But then there's the colonel that's also talked about with the Franklin scandal.
Speaker 2: Michael Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then the guy that.
Speaker 7: Was involved with the Gaysey one lived in Colorado. The one with the Franklin scandal lived in Colorado and Buena Vista, and he had a house near a place called Elephant Rock, and that's all talked about like with the Franklin scandal. But then also there's a colonel that's involved with the the John Wayne Gacy murders.
Speaker 5: And then you know Paul Banassi, the guy with seventeen personalities. He's he's one of the first ones that's identified Michael Lochino as the colonel. So I mean, I think there are definitely ties there. And there was another guy they brought up in that podcast I listened to with Dean Coral and John Wayne Gacy. His name was like something Sherman, I think, uh, but he had one of the first pedifarmen I think John normOn was he the one that.
Speaker 4: Had that's the one that I think that was the one that passed.
Speaker 3: He might have connected him with, yes, because they were both in jail together Isle Island.
Speaker 4: They were both in jail together.
Speaker 3: And they supposedly, I don't know how truthful this is, because this is a little bullsy. They were printing out like this their newsletter that they were still Basically.
Speaker 5: It was like a like a fucking catalog for petos.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I know their preferences and all that, like yes, yes, yeah.
Speaker 5: And one of the sons of like a what wasn't it like a GM executive was wrapped up in one of these pedophilowerings. I mean, you guys, it goes so deep. The king and they're all connected.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 4: In that podcast, I was one of the most shocking ahead and I.
Speaker 3: Think I may have played we actually when we covered Gaysey, we actually did use that podcast to pull some stuff out of and I might have actually taken samples of the cops that even said if you were to see some of the names that were in these things, it was you wouldn't believe it.
Speaker 4: That's what they said.
Speaker 3: It was right, people's names. You'd be like, oh my god, I cannot believe this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, Gaysey was supposedly involved in the United States Junior Chamber the j's, the j c's.
Speaker 5: And.
Speaker 7: A little interesting is they have for me personally. They have an annual party every year called this the Stag and supposedly Gasey used those Stag parties to kind of like get people in this.
Speaker 2: Group with the cards and everything.
Speaker 5: Well, and then one of the j c's, like the one of the higher up guys, Gacy, sodomized his son and that was the first charge he ever got. So it's like, you know, you hear about how they they let they do these things to blackmail politicians and shit, and it's like, what are the chances that John Wayne Gacy's in this jc's club and then one of the fucking guy's kids gets sodomized And it's like, oh, well, you know, that was just totally random. We don't know how that happened, Like how do you get a hold of this kid and for that long period of time and then like, I don't know, you guys, it just it seems like all of this is so interconnected and there's such a spider web and it's it's actually the same with uh, the John Benet case, I believe because I talked about it with Nick before a long time ago. I don't know what was that Nick, a year ago or something. There's these larger pedophile rings that operate and you know these wonderlate what is it, Wonderland raids. We're going down and they found a bunch of people with pictures of John Beney on their computer and shit. So it's like John Benet's dad was running that Access Graphics company. The name itself, I feel like, is a dead giveaway. But Dave McGowan links John Benay in with all this other shit and program to kill. I mean, you guys got to read that book if you get a chance, because like, even the chapter on John Benay is fucking wild, dude, It's wild, and he pretty much links what happened to John Benay in with what happens with all these pedophile rings, and a Dahmer is the only one I will say is probably an authentic serial killer. You guys can disagree with me. I do think he had help, I do think he was trained, but I think he's one of the only ones that I will say may have been an authentic serial killer. And I kind of wanted to wrap up with some stuff on dahm Er unless you guys had anything else you wanted to add.
Speaker 7: I wanted to add something real quick on the jump in a uh, Supposedly there's this lodge or this like I guess like a cult group and they're they're near where me and Mike live, and there's some rumor that that that that her murder is tied to this weird like a cult lodge, and it's kind of like a really it's like a Blovotsky like New Age kind of thing. And then it's it's where the Emerald tablets come from and where the Ben Carson guy that keeps talking about he got it from this guy and his name is like doctor doctor doriel Ooh yeah, and there's some connection with Benet and like supposedly Keno and.
Speaker 5: This place, Oh my god.
Speaker 7: Yes, Night's templar.
Speaker 2: Doctor's name. It's A D O R E A L.
Speaker 7: I think it's the Brotherhood of the White Temple.
Speaker 2: Interesting, Yeah, I doe that interesting.
Speaker 5: You guys got to listen to my John Bennet stuff that I did. Two I did just like a solo episode on it, and then I did one with Nick obviously, but uh there that story goes deep and there's a lot of information, and I uh, I did think that Dave McGowan did a pretty good job in Program to Kill kind of talking about what he thought happened with John Beney, and it's it's like anything else. I just I don't think that the mainstream narrative even comes close to giving anybody the truth about that. And she'll probably never see justice because that's just how it is. And you know, John Ramsey, the dad, his older daughter died weird too, so this would have would have been his second dead kid. And the little brother, Burke, is all but a basket case and they've got his ass on doctor Phil and I watched the interview and it's like, is this fucking real life right now?
Speaker 1: Dude?
Speaker 5: Like he it's just cartoonish almost watching this guy. And and he's like, have you ever read the ransom note? You know, when they kidnapped your little sister? And he's like, ransom note, ha, and he's like laughing, he's laughing. I mean, it's just you guys.
Speaker 1: Ties into a hunter.
Speaker 11: S Thompson too with yeah, I mean that guy was up there. He had a golden ticket to do whatever he wants. So I have families that lived up there during the same time he you kept away from him. He had a golden passage, shoot guns, as much dope as you could possibly imagine, and there were stars in and out of that place, and the rumors of what he was doing up there is very dark.
Speaker 5: Dude, have you heard that he raped his cat?
Speaker 1: No? I didn't. I believe it.
Speaker 14: Man, what for sheriff?
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, that Hunter s Thompson raped his.
Speaker 7: Cat and he ran and was very tied into politics.
Speaker 2: It brings a whole.
Speaker 5: New meaning to get in some pussy's.
Speaker 12: Here's a Hunter s Thompson fun fact. He used to be the security guard for the Eslam Institute when it first started. He lived on the site there and guarded the grounds.
Speaker 5: So only wants to do an episode just on Hunter because he's a whole But go ahead, Sorry, no, no, go ahead? Finished, No, that's it. Go ahead.
Speaker 6: So some of these, some of these.
Speaker 9: Major characters or players that kind of were instrumental into the foundation of Eslon uh, some of the experimentations that went on in Stanford and so forth. They all got their start in Los Alamos, they were kids of families that were dropped there. I believe the actual school for boys or something was started by Oppenheim Ramat entirely certain, but they they all kind of started the whole you know, programming or being indoctrinated there, and then they move on to Los Angeles, and then we have all of this further indoctrination where most of the kids were children of parents who were indoctrinated themselves. What I find interesting is a couple of things is so, you know, going back to the Kate and La Bianca murders, is that nobody ever brings up Frank Sinatra in that Pharaoh, him and Mia Farah were on the rope so bad. He wanted her to leave Rosemary's Baby and he would show up unannounced because he knew that Roan Polanski had a thing for Mia Pharaoh.
Speaker 6: And he would remake. He would make Mia Pharaoh do the sex scenes over and over and over, and especially when Fank Sinatra was on scene, he would do it. So he served divorce papers to Mia Faraoh on Rosemary's Baby, and the entire Rosemary's Baby theme or whatever is pretty much what I guess you could say is, you know, Sharon Tate's faith right or so forth. One of the things that you look at Frank Sinatra, he had a huge following and one of his major major fans was a Krina and yet nobody talks about that, you know, and how he was absolutely obsessed with Frank Sinatra. And then know that then.
Speaker 9: We have a lot of attribute attributing crimes to Aquino Aquino, sorry Aquino and Frank Sinatra kind of just like dissolves out and the thing. And we had talked like with SFKA, how you have these traveling bands and they can go anywhere.
Speaker 6: And however he has ties to the mob.
Speaker 9: There there were alleged, alleged rumors that he was kind of a hit guy for other people. He did pay for the funeral of Sammy Davis, so he was part of these things. And we do know that most of these people belong to secret societies, secret societies that have all kind of started, whether it was in Europe, but a lot of them in California. And one of the main interesting things is that if you take I ten from Dallas to sent to Los Angeles, you get six hundred and sixteen miles. And I believe that is the real number of the Beast and right smaximware dab in the middle is Los Alamos, and so nobody really may those connections. And I always thought that that good that you know, it's one of those things that's kind of in the periphery.
Speaker 6: You can't really make anything of it, but it's there. And so yeah, are.
Speaker 5: You guys familiar with the Lookout Mountain Laboratory at all? Okay, well, you know who had top secret secret clearance to that bitch was like Marilyn Monroe, Frank Sinatra president. Yeah, so it's like you were saying that it is a secret club. So do you really say that motherfucker's last name Aquino? Is that is?
Speaker 6: I don't I don't know.
Speaker 5: Is it a Quino or is it a Kino?
Speaker 7: Actual potato asshole.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was gonna say I might have been saying it wrong this whole time.
Speaker 9: I don't know, but there's something that ties in a Queeno.
Speaker 6: I don't know. I don't know how to say it. No me neither that ties into the.
Speaker 9: Whole because how he has the widow's peak, going Mickey Mouse into Mickey Mouse, and on Rosemary's Baby she ends up getting Druggs by slipp being slipped to.
Speaker 6: Mickey right and so.
Speaker 9: Wearing as well, almost as a nod to knowing what happened with the murders.
Speaker 7: And Sammy Davis and a Quino they're both in the Church of Satan at the exact same time.
Speaker 1: Bays Ago.
Speaker 12: Absolutely are they a whole rat pack was dabbling and Satanism, if you will, and.
Speaker 9: They were all they were all members of secret societies, all of the rap pack. It may not be the same secret society, but they were all members of a secret society for sure.
Speaker 5: That's so fucked, you know, I mean, it's the sad truth. But I so that's why I think we should get the same group together to go over Laura Canyon stuff, because it's so interconnected. I mean, if you're going to talk about one, you almost have to bring up the other because it's like the Lookout Mountain Laboratory thing. All these assholes were had top secret clearance. I've done like three episodes on Marilyn Monroe and how she was definitely not fucking unliving herself. And it's I don't know if you guys have nine to five jobs or whatever where you can listen to podcasts, but if you have a chance, listen to what I put together on Maryland, because man, it's clearly blatantly obvious, just with scientific evidence alone and no conspiracy stuff, that she did not commit suicide. I don't even have to take it to a conspiratorial level. I can just show you autopsy report findings and prove to you that she didn't kill herself. So, I mean, it's just but they're so good at selling you mainstream narratives. I did it on Tinfoil Hat even I went on and talked about Marilyn Monroe because it's like, it's crazy the amount of stuff that's out there that you can find that proved that she could not have committed suicide. But nobody wants to talk about that. They'd rather make seventeen documentaries about her on Netflix about how depressed she was and like, oh, she had a hard life, and dude, she is a programmed, multiple fucking monarch. You know that she's a sex kitten like that. This is the really shit in I just I think that people are just fall so easily for whatever they put out there. I don't know, I don't know who Tracy Twieman is.
Speaker 2: Look, how about Jane Jane Mansfield.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's another one. Hey, there didn't Anton Levey have like some dedication in his Satanic Bible to Jane Mansfield and Tuesday Welled Marilyn Monroe.
Speaker 7: But he put a curse on the guy and he didn't he didn't want her. He told her to not basically ride with him in the vehicle or whatever.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 7: And basically that was the invention of the Mansfield but the man, yeah, the Mansfield bar on trailers for semis.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't want to get too far off on a tangent. I don't know how you guys feel about the the the conspiracy that Paul McCartney was killed, the real one in a car accident and replaced by another dude. But they have Jane Mansfield on the Yellow Submarine album cover, and there's all this other really weird symbolism on the Yellow Submarine. Not the Yellow Submarine. Was it.
Speaker 4: Pepper's maybe Sergeant Pepper.
Speaker 5: Sergeant Pepper. Yeah, where they're all standing above a grave. So one of the faces in the background is Jane Mansfield. And they do say that the real Paul was killed in a car accident, you know, very man Field esque and you know, was replaced by this other guy to like contest, right, Yeah, and whoever replaced Paul, I approve because the motherfucker was talented and he wrote some great songs and he did a lot of great work, and you know, thumbs up to that guy whoever replaced him. But they I did find that interesting that they snuck Jane Mansfield in that album cover. You know, it could be one of those candy conspiracy theories, but I think that it was interesting they included that. But Crowley's on that cover too, Yeah, shut your mouth.
Speaker 6: In the background.
Speaker 12: Yeah, he's allegedly Sergeant Peppery rock and roll twenty years ago today, that'd have been forty seven versus sixty seven.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 5: Well, and there's all that stuff about who is the Walrus, And we talked about Lewis Carolyn the last episode being a huge peto and then you know John Lennon was obsessed with him, and they had all this Walrus imagery the Beatles did, and the walruses Paul who might be dead and replaced by lookalike. So you never know.
Speaker 10: When speaking of like Mansfield, leavey isn't Jane Mansfield Murska Hardegay's mother, the actress from Lawn Order.
Speaker 14: Oh you're right from Law and Order, right, yeah, yeah, And like she's a huge Swiftie, Taylor Swift fan, and you know who, Taylor Swift looks exactly like cina Ella may Els.
Speaker 5: Let's bring it all the way back to the Laurel Canyon. Isn't Anton Levey in the cover of Hotel California as well?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, so now we brought it all the way full circle back to the canyon my favorite thing to do. But yeah, so I wanted to kind of wrap up with Dahmer if you guys are down to talk some Dahmer really.
Speaker 2: Quick, all right.
Speaker 5: So Dahmer, I think that he was fucked up since he was a child. I think that there could possibly be tests that they give to children in school and shit where they can pick out potential psychopaths. In my opinion, because for some reason, Jeff has like weird stuff that happened while he was even in high school. Like on his senior class trip, they went to Washington and he makes some type of like anomalost phone call that we don't know who he called or how he got the phone number, but he was able to arrange a private tour of the White House for him and all of his classmates in his senior on his senior trip. He knows who he called. Nobody knows how he was able to get that set up. But like I said, I think jeff was an authentic serial killer. I think they had him picked out from an early age. I don't know what his connections were. He got some private trip around the White House for him and all of his friends, and then he later goes on and comes military. And while he's in the military, this is something that I just found out that a lot of people don't talk about. There are two Jeffrey Dahmer victims that survived that he was in the military with in Germany. And one of them's name is Preston Davis and the other one's name is Billy Chapman, I believe, and they both talk about getting drugged and brutally raped and tortured by Jeffrey Dahmer, but he didn't kill them. And this was all in Germany while he was in the military. And the one guy, Billy Chapman, he got a rape kit done and he went to go get the results of the rape kit and said Jeffrey Dahmer raped me and all, oh, sorry lost the results. We don't, we can't, we don't know where they are. And so these two guys have been screaming at the top of their lungs that people need to start looking at missing people in Germany from the time that Jeff was there, and that they also said Florida and somewhere else. He has victims too that have never been identified, but they are Dahmer victims, and so he started real early. And it's crazy to me because not only could there be other victims when he was in Germany that we don't know about and two survivors. When he gets back home, he's on a whole other level. He's like drinking blood bag and he's going to these bathhouses and he's going to the gay clubs, and he's taken it to an extra fucking level. Like whereas before he had killed one guy, it was a hitchhiker guy. He took him back to his house and he busted him upside the head with like a barbell or something, and it cooked him in the oven and fucking turned his bones into fucking cat litter or some shit, and sprinkled him all over the place. Then he goes to the military. He comes out jeff two point zero, and he's on some whole other scientific type shit, like, where the fuck did you learn this, Jeff? And he was supposedly just a medic, so where did he learn all this this shit? You know? He was also uh, he had an honorable discharge, but they said they they he got discharged for being an alcoholic. So I don't know if that's a thing. If you can be a raging out alcoholic can still get an honorable discharge with full benefits, it seems like to me you wouldn't, but jeff did. And it's like I said, he gets out of the military and he's Jeffrey two point zero. And so are you guys familiar enough with this case to know what I'm talking about when I say that big barrel he had like a barrel of acid in his apartment where he would just throw bodies in and let him All right, this is something that doesn't make sense, guys. Jeffrey never owned a car, never owned a car. Okay, he said he went to the store, tell me what store you can get this from? Bought a fifty seven gallon drum of acid called a cab, loaded the fifty seven gallon drum of acid into the cab by himself, didn't spill any didn't nothing, drove it back to his apartment, then carried it by himself up two flights of stairs into his apartment. But when the police came to take the barrel out of the apartment, it took two guys in hazmat suits with a moving dolly to get it down the two flights of stairs stick and get it out of his apartment. So you're telling me this guy with no car by himself, and the cab driver asked no questions. Apparently he got a fifty seven gallon drum of acid from the store what store, I don't know, to his apartment, the darkest sort. He toted that bitch up two flights of stairs by himself, and nobody asked any questions, like, Jeff, what's in the barrel?
Speaker 1: Nobody said.
Speaker 5: Nobody saw him in the hallway like with a rope tied around this bitch, like pulling it up the stairs and said, Jeff, what's in the barrel? Like are you serious? This guy had no car. Also, a couple of his victims, they lived like two hours away from where he lived, and somehow he was able to walk, abduct them and then walk them back two hours by car. Okay, so you can imagine what that would be walking. But somehow with no car he got them from another city back to his city. And like, guys, it's almost like the Ted Bundy thing. He couldn't be two places at once. And his dad almost has like a gay crush on him. He shows up in all the interviews with Jeff. He's always taken Jeff's side. He's always saying, what a great guy Jeff is. His dad's a fucking scientist. You want to talk about, where did he get a fifty seven gallon drum of acid? I don't know. Maybe his fucking scientists dad that works out a research lab. How about that? How about his dad wrote a book and said that he's had dark thoughts his entire life and wanted to burn a bitch alive and like do all this other stuff. And then he's always showing up in interviews with Jeff saying like, Jeff's not a bad guy. Jeff isn't that. I think his fucking dad was helping him. I think his dad fucking brought him the gallon fifty seven gallon drama acid and towed it up the stairs. I think his dad knew a lot more. Do you remember this story where Jeff's dad came over to his apartment or his house or something and he said, Jeff, what's in the box? And he was like, all, I can't open the box. There's a bunch of nudy magazines in it. I'll get those nudy magazines out and I'll show you the box tomorrow. And he's like okay, and he just leaves. What parent, do you know if your kid had a locked box under their bed and you were like, what's in the box, Jeff, and they were like, it's nudy magazines. I can't show you. Come back tomorrow after I've gotten rid of it. You'd be like, motherfucker, open this box up right now. I'm not coming back tomorrow. There is no me coming back tomorrow. Open the box. He had a fucking head in the box. He had a whole cock and balsa in the box, and they could have found out right then what he was doing. But no, his dad leaves and comes back the next day after he's had time to like get rid of this ship. Also, where did he learn all this taxidermy stuff and like how to how to like melt these bones down and all that, maybe from his dad, the chemist.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 12: Well, wasn't there a crossover with another serial killer in the army in Germany at the same time, as as uh?
Speaker 2: I like how we're referring to as.
Speaker 12: Jeff as if he's coming over related for pizza. He's Yeah, wasn't Arthur Shawl Cross I believe was also a serial killer army at the same time. It's almost like I think he was also a medic as well, if I remember correctly. See Em and old Jeff were some sort of training together.
Speaker 5: Dude, they were in a gay, fucking lover's relationship, is what they were. Yeah, Like, listen to me. Jeff said he got off by watching The Exorcist Part two, and then he would go get victims and then he wanted to take all the bones and make an altar in his apartment, right right, Well, here's something that nobody else talks about. You know how he molested one brother and then the other brother he drilled holes in his skull and injected acid into his brain. That was a set of brothers. Well, there's another set of brothers too, because one of the Jeffrey Dahmer victims brothers, after Jeff went to jail, was killed in a ritual sacrifice. That's what the article says. One of the brothers of a Dahmer victim was killed in a ritual sacrifice after Jeff had already said all this stuff about setting up altars in his apartment and shit. You might think he had help from the outside, or he was part of a group, right, or maybe his dad helped him. I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 7: He got this may he's got this ship.
Speaker 10: So what you're saying is he borrowed his dad's car to do.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 5: If he borrowed his dad's car, I bet his dad knew exist he.
Speaker 4: Stole his dad's notes on how to how to do all this stuff too. Welleffre is.
Speaker 2: He's kind of the Forest Gump of serial killers, right, Yeah.
Speaker 5: And he was brutally honest too. He'd be like, I went to the bar and I would just pick the most attractive guy, and I would take them back to my apartment and I cut their dick off, and I would like, he would just tell you and grew some detail the ship that he was doing right, like.
Speaker 12: It was totally normal, Like he explains like he was describing his lunch. Yeah, well, he's living in a he's living in an alleyway behind a pizza shop. And he reports a dead body that he just found in an alleyway down there in Miami, Florida or Hollywood, Florida at the same time the Adam Walsh murder which showed us which was pending notice tool later. But Dahmer's living in an alleyway down there at the same time, and he just happens to find a dead body and he reports to the police.
Speaker 5: Well, and you know what, the kid that he drilled into his skull and injected acid. This he was a fourteen year old kid. Listen to this shit. Tell me, these guys aren't protected. The cops aren't fucking protected the cops. He's got blood dripping out of his asshole, down his legs, he's clearly upset. He's fourteen. These two ladies are like, there's a fourteen year old kid. Well, they didn't know. They said, there's a young boy out here. He's bleeding, he's crying, he's clearly been Uh, something's happened to him. And then Uh, not only do they let him go back with Jeff, they escort him back to the apartment. Here's the thing that nobody talks about, and that's never shows up in the documentaries. Jeff had two bodies in his bedroom that had in there just rotting when the police dropped this kid off. You're telling me experienced police officers wouldn't have opened up the door to his apartment and not smelled that and not known what that was. Like literally five feet away from the front door of the apartment, there's two rotting corpses in Jeff's bed and they didn't anything. They just leave this kid, They just leave him. Oh it's a bunch of gay guys, gay stuff. That's what gay sex smells like. It smells like dead body. Fuck off. Like, there's no way those police officers went in that apartment and didn't, like, they didn't smell anything, they didn't see anything, they didn't nothing nothing. It's almost as if they ran his name and whoever came back and was like, oh, it's Jeff Dahmer. Just you know, just let it go and they left. Because those two police officers, they were suspended with pay and then they were later reinstated, because it was almost as if they were us fulfilling in order.
Speaker 12: Oh absolutely, and within the police be they wouldn't have to tell him not to. They would just they would already know that there's that's a building or a suspect of you know, some reason to avoid that building, you know what I mean, So they would that would be common knowledge amongst the patrol beat.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: But with Dahmer's other weird connections as far.
Speaker 12: As like you know, getting some sort of top coverage, you know, amongst this whole network, how does he know all these other members of these of these cult networks. Right, one of his victors, apparently one of his victims probably came from the same spot as Gayy righty, Like they are common hunting ground, right.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, that's exactly right. And and they were both gay, right, Gaysey was gay and Dahmer was gay. And and they're getting they're pulling their victims from the same area. Yeah, he puts the gay and gay sy But it's like it's like Dahmer, listen, guys, he definitely had help and he was definitely connected with shit, all right. It's like some of the stuff too, you guys, like the Podestas having this golden Jeffrey Dahmer victim statue in their house. They're proud of this shit. And like, if you were gonna pick a serial killer to be proud of, it's gotta be Jeff. He was feeding people pulled pork, human ass sandwiches. He was like, knock on their door and be like, you're hungry, and it would be like a victim. And he was like feeding it to people like a sick o fucko. And they tore the apartment building down, right, they put a fucking park where the apartment, Like go, It's like, if you're gonna tear the apartment building down where all this stuff happened, and you're gonna put a park there. I was telling Colby about it, and I said, do you think like Jeff could have opened up like a portal to Hell in that apartment? I mean, think the things he was doing in there, I said.
Speaker 2: And that's why he lived in that apartment, right.
Speaker 5: But I said, I said the Ghost Adventures should go and check out the apartment. And I was like, oh wait, they tore it down and they built a park, and he said, tell him to go sit on a swing.
Speaker 14: Can go there, right, I was like, I would never.
Speaker 5: When would you build a park there? It's like, so, I mean Jeff was like I said, he's said he got off watching The Exorcist Part two and he he was building altars and ship and he was doing all this stuff. So I mean, ask vampires.
Speaker 7: Maybe that's how he's carrying that giant ass barrel and running at like thirty five miles in Howard he's possessed by some crazy demon though he's like like carry barrel.
Speaker 5: Like like literally, you guys, I don't know where you stand on demonic possession and stuff like that. I myself am a spiritual person, and I do believe in stuff like that. I think it's a very real possibility. I think that you can have a demonic possession and also, you know, be a programmed killer. I don't think those two things have to be separate from each other. If there was a case of that, I think Jeff is definitely one of them. One of his last victims was actually a guy named Tracy Edwards, I believe, and he ran screaming from the apartment and he said, this white guy said he's going to eat my heart out, And that's how he got busted. But what people don't know is actually, out of all the victims that Jeffrey killed, the one that got away at the end was a pedophile who was on parole for raping like a twelve year old girl. Out of all the Dahmer victims to get away, the one at the pedophile guy at the end gets to get off scot free. If anybody should get their assay to it was that motherfucker. But no.
Speaker 1: Way.
Speaker 5: I bet he would like it. But that's it. But I mean, I could go on and on about Jeff That's why I did a whole bonus episode Me and Coldy on my Patreon of Jeff Dahmer stuff because I could keep going and going and going, and I still wouldn't have covered at all. So you know, it's it's actually Domer, Justmer. It's a sick name. Just Jeff Jeff.
Speaker 2: I'd watch that show about Dahmer, just Jeff.
Speaker 5: Him, like he seems so sincere and he's so brutally honest, and he'll just sit there and tell you gory fucking details of this ship and it just makes you wonder, you know, like, what's the fuck. Yeah, that reminds me of the movie nefarious.
Speaker 10: I don't know if you guys have seen that.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I've seen it.
Speaker 10: No, I highly recommend it. I think you might. You might be only able to watch it on YouTube, I'm not sure, or in America maybe you can. In Canada can only watch it on YouTube. But that's what happens when this person on death Row is being interviewed, He like switches personalities and then like the demon speaks through and he's like so deadpan, like just straight up very honest.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 10: But like you said, Julia, like is zomonic possession? Are they separate? No? I think I actually think to be a programmed killer, that's exactly what that means.
Speaker 5: I think that they actually have to open you up to that to get you to that level.
Speaker 10: The trauma, the traumatization is to open you up to entities that can influence your actions and thoughts.
Speaker 5: I don't think that's a basic human action, right, I mean, Richard Ramirez pretty much said is as much you know that he worshiped the devil and you know whatever. And I do think that that plays a big part to do with a lot of these serial killers. And you know, if we want to do a part three, which we don't have to or anything. But I think another interesting aspect of we're talking about how the CIA can get away with this kind of stuff. A good example would be Ruby Ridge and the siegeohn Waco. I mean, they can literally just murder people for no fucking reason whatsoever and just completely get away with it. So if you want an example of that, you guys need to look at Ruby Ridge, and you need to look at fucking Waco, because if they want you dead, you're dead, and they don't even have to have a good reason for it.
Speaker 7: Another another little interesting tie in I thought of is Nicholas Shrek. Oh yeah, close to interview all the serial killers, Ramirez and Manson and and he's a part of was a part of the Church of Satan and then a part of the temple is set with a keynote.
Speaker 5: And wasn't he married to Zena?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yep, and married.
Speaker 5: He's married, mm hmm. But I mean that's all I got for serial Killers for you guys, I hope people learned a lot of ship.
Speaker 3: No, that was good, and that was a lot of stuff and a lot of left that.
Speaker 5: Sorry about that, you guys were cracking me up.
Speaker 2: Sorry. The chat is on fire.
Speaker 5: Look at your faces. You were over there fucking it was like something is funny. Pros just kept going. It's just like, no problem.
Speaker 8: I got this.
Speaker 3: So the people who don't watch the video. Teresa left so hard that she actually had to turn off a video.
Speaker 5: Let me just get these giggles over.
Speaker 10: I'm a horrible person laughing about dam or Like what what puts you off?
Speaker 4: And you can play the chat.
Speaker 1: The chat is off. The hook to.
Speaker 5: The chat, I only saw like every other comment. I saw the ass vampires, but I think I missed some other some other ship.
Speaker 10: I have like an ADHD brain, So like you're talking and I'm listening, but then I'm also like reading at the same time.
Speaker 5: It's like I don't know. Just hey, somebody said we ain't coming out Waco. Yeah, dude, they're there, Yeah, right there. So there there's a show on HBO. Oh that was Lisia. I didn't read the name. Sorry him in Texas. Yeah, there's a show on HBO. I want to watch it. It's it's really good about Waco.
Speaker 3: All right, awesome, Thank you so much, Julia. If you think there's enough stuff to come back for a part three, you can just let me know.
Speaker 5: But I mean I think a part a cool. Part three might be just just diving into the canyon actually just starting all over with the new like two parter.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, you know that don't work. Yeah, then you can bring Kobe with you. Definitely, that's gonna be fun.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 3: I really look forward to that. But thank you so much for tonight again. You know, it was a great show. That was two hours of a lot of information. We went over so many people really, if you think about it, you know, even side tangents and stuff and a tunnel laughs, tunnel laughs. I highly suggest with the people with the video of maybe you can check it out after the fact and you'll see some of the things I posted up. Yeah, I might take the live down so you don't get to see the whole live chat, but there's some gems I posted up, like when I was able to breathe and I wasn't eleven. But real quick, Julia, let everybody know where they can find all your amazing work again, please.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I have again the Cosmic Peach podcast wherever you listen to podcasts, and if you want extra stuff like the just Jeff episode, you can go to Patreon and look for Cosmic Peach Podcast. You'll get all the episodes early, you'll get bonus extra stuff. And yeah, so I'm always working on I think I mentioned this in the last episode we did together. I'm always working on many series covering different stuff. Right now, I'm working on one on the nineties, the dark dark Stuff in the nineties.
Speaker 4: Yeah, David Lynch did die.
Speaker 5: I bet you cried, didn't you.
Speaker 4: I was upset, though, I was very upset.
Speaker 5: I think Colby was too, But don't get me to line. He did tell me to tell you that. But yeah, so I got a new mini series coming out on the nineties, and I'm trying to feature some clips if any of you guys would be willing to send me one. I'm still waiting on Nick, but.
Speaker 4: Right I totally forgot. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm just like in Teresa to Lisa, JJ, Thrash, Mike, all of you guys, if you want to send me just a short audio clip of it doesn't even have to be the dark stuff from the nineties, but like the most memorable things to you from the nineties. And I'm trying to feature a little you know, podcast friends in there and just talking about So I grew up in the nineties. I'm sentimental about it. So I'm trying to make it enjoyable for even somebody who doesn't have fond memory memories of the nineties, they'll still want to listen to it. And yeah, that's that's what I got going on right now.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: That sounds awesome. I actually love the nineties.
Speaker 12: I do a whole series comparing grunge rock to the weird scenes inside the Canyon.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, with Courtney Love and Kurt and yeah.
Speaker 12: The whole scene. I mean Alison Chains, Pearl Jam Soundgarden rim.
Speaker 5: I am going to touch on that in this series. So yeah, it's going to be one of the last ones. And I think I'm actually gonna have Colby come on the last episode and talk about what you're talking about right now with the grunge it's It's Laurel Canyon two point zero.
Speaker 12: Oh absolutely, yeah, yeah. I mean I was a big, big mcgallan fan.
Speaker 2: I looked.
Speaker 12: I know, he mentioned one day about how he thought there was comparisons, you know, in like an interview between the world, there is there is. That was the scene I grew up like as a big fan.
Speaker 5: Of mm hmm, yeah, I mean it's a rabbit hole, for sure. It's a rabbit hole.
Speaker 4: Definitely.
Speaker 5: Thank you so much for having me Nick. This was another killer episode. Working with you guys, it's always super interesting.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, I know.
Speaker 4: That was a lot of fun and it was a really good show.
Speaker 3: I really appreciate you bringing that to the Cool Rejas this week, and the live obviously loved it. You had a lot of fans and that a lot of people saying they loved what you were doing, so you know, it went over really good.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 3: You know, it seems like everybody enjoyed and that's what I'm trying to do. And thank you everybody in the chat for making my night and keeping us constantly laughing. That was some great stuff in there, and you know, some interesting things being edited as well. And that is the end of another Occult Rejects and until the next one, everybody be well later.