Speaker 1: You see something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What's going to happen. What it's called a sun serious conjunction. You have Earth, the Sun and then Serious in a straight line. And when does that happen? July fourth and fifth. That's why July fourth was picked for Independence Day because it was a serious sun conjunction. I can go into more. It's kind of off topic as to how Serious is quoted into the establishment of the United States of America, but it was the establishment. It was based on the veneration of the star Serious when it's behind the Sun. Now one's Earth moves to a point where Sirius comes back into view after the end of the seven seventy day period. That the very first point at which Serious reappears, which it rises on the east. It's called the Haliacal rising of Sirius. In ancient Egypt, that is when they started their new year. The ancient Egyptian new year was based It's called the Soaphic. That's a Greece a Greek word for serious was sotist, the softic calendar. The new year started in ancient Egypt whenever the star Sirius reappeared. The Haliacal rising of Sirius. So that was symbolic of the beginning of a new cycle. Now, if you look in modern times, now it changes over the years. It's not the same now as it was in ancient Egypt. There was a time when the haliical rising of serious occurred on July twenty third. But in modern days, it it happens. It's hard to even get an agreement when it is. But it also depends where you are in the world. But it's the first week of August.
Speaker 1: Anywhere from you know, what does it be July the serious I'm not trying to no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so yeah, so the actual halical rising of serious Now in modern time of serious reappears, it's it's in August. It's not the beginning of all. Yeah, But in ancient times there was a time. It changes. There was a time in ancient you go way back when it was July twenty third. Now, this is honored in freemasonry. In freemasonry, they ceremonially, ceremonially will honor the hallical rising of Sirius on the twenty third of July. Now, the reason they choose twenty third of July, even though it doesn't rise now that's not the time it rises in modern times. Is because twenty third July is emblematic of the beginning of a new cycle. Because in ancient Egypt, the new year started with the rising of Sirius. So the twenty.
Speaker 3: Three man, I add something the nearby group, the Canaanites, there was Yahweh and Ashera before the biblical concept that has taken over. If just the one Yeahweh and and ash is the seventy strikes me. And I just wanted to point out that she was said to put have given birth to the seven Canaanite gods and pantheon. Rambow, you're familiar.
Speaker 2: It sounds like I just did a decode on Ashura. To go to my channel, I just did maybe three or four decodes ago. I was decoding the Texas floods, and I talked specifically about Ashura, and I did I actually did point out. I got a clip. I showed a clip from the Encyclopedia Britannica of how she is said to have birthed seventy gods. I did a decote on Ashura absolutely, and I talked about how she used to be honored in the temple. In fact, I was called the oshra poll or the ash tree. It could have been an almon tree or olive tree, and that was removed from Judaism after the tribes of Benjamin and uh Judah returned from Babylon. When they returned from Babylon, that's when they removed. If I didn't hold decon on.
Speaker 3: That, that's Tupe Nick and I and Lisa and the frauder him self, Frouder Ninja. We just did a show on astra related to the divine feminine and cannabis, and that's why as soon as you said seventy, I was like, oh, there's the traditional and symbological being related to an astrological measurement.
Speaker 4: So great, great presentation.
Speaker 2: No, no, thanks for the contribution. Divine feminine. Honestly, in all the work I've done, that's a topic I always revisited. I'd say divine slash sacred feminine is arguably I'd say that's my main topic, honestly, and that's a topic I do like to discuss in depth because it is, it is so central and it's actually been the main thrust of my I'd say my most recent maybe four decodes, especially going back to the the chantmistic uh destruction when they have the floods in Texas of the Guadaloupe ripper, and that's a sacred feminine. And when you see when they highlight females in a disaster, it's tasted with destruction of the sacred feminine. So Yes.
Speaker 3: Is like the sacred feminine of the of North America.
Speaker 2: If you will, absolutely our lady of Guadaloupe, Yes, who has the the starry that she has the head covering the shoal which is navy blue with stars. They get that from the ancient Egyptian goddess Newt, who's the night sky. She's she's arched over the world forward with the navy blue background and the sky. And think about think of how similar, if you're familiar with that image, how similar that is to the flag of the United States, That blue background with the stars on it, that comes straight from ancient Egypt. That's Newt.
Speaker 5: You know, it's interesting. Just want to throw that in a well first, like you would Crawley.
Speaker 2: Would call that new Eat but Newt. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Inside the lodges for the OTO, the ceilings were all done in kind of like black but like almost like a blowish and it has stars on the ceilings. And when I went to Rome, when I saw the Sistine Chapel before that was painted over the ceiling was the same shit who was stars with that type of dark blue black background. I just found that interesting how that it seems to travel. Yeah, that was throughout different things.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Also on the ceiling of the Temple of Hathor which is in Dendera, Egypt, Hawthor is the sacred feminine before isis isis kind of replaced Hathor, but it has that on the ceiling. It has the blue. It's more a lighter blue. This one a blue background and all the pentagrams. Of course the colors faded. Now the colors are much richer. I think we know where the stars and starts came from for the United States flag. So it's all the sacred feminine too. So yeah, So the Haliical Rising of Phoenix is ceremonially in freemasonry honored on the twenty third July, even though that's not the actual date. But the reason they do that is because the Halical Rising of Sirius started the new yearly cycle, and so twenty three seven, twenty third July becomes the start of the new cycle, the hal like rising of Sirius. So what is the end of a cycle? Twenty two seven would signify the end of the cycle because it's the pie number. The cycle is the circle, which is twenty two divided by seven. So that's why they chose if twenty two divided by seven ends the cycle the full circle, then twenty three to seven is the beginning of the new cycle. And that's why twenty third July became the the uh I say ceremonial or symbolic at least eight for the helical rising of series. It's based on the twenty two seven, which ties into the Ozzy Osboe thing, doesn't.
Speaker 6: The twenty two seven also coincide with four to seven, Like if you add the two twenty two, you get a four and then a seven, and then you go back to because you know, Curley was very adamant about everything is inverted, everything is a mirror image of itself. So you think of July fourth, that is a mirror image of forty seven, sign.
Speaker 7: Also equals forty seven, Matt, now that you mention it.
Speaker 6: And the other thing with forty seven, because Nick and I have gone back and forth with forty seven. How much happened in nineteen forty seven. I mean, the list is long, so I won't worry.
Speaker 1: You with that.
Speaker 2: Do what I think?
Speaker 5: Curley died too in forty seven.
Speaker 6: Right, yeah, Curley died in forty seven. One of the main things with forty seven is in Freemasonry, Euclid's forty seventh proposition for pope proposition, which is also known as a Pythagorean theorem. It's like one of the most fundamental geometric principles with with their you know, I guess, you know, symbolizing the pursuit of knowledge and the perfection of like life and what have you. So I wanted to kind of throw that in air as well. But the other thing is four seven seven minus four is three. So again you have the three number three. If you look at the DeLorean DMC is like a like an inverted three, like a downward three. And if you look at the number eight, if you cut the eight in half, it's a three. It's a thirty three looking at a mirror image of itself. I think the guy, DeLorean guy, he died eight years old. That's also another eight in there. Just to kind of build upon again the amaz presentation you're giving the guy.
Speaker 8: The DeLorean guy also lives in one of Trump's sold houses. Mm hmmm, yes, so get that ship.
Speaker 2: Yes, so yeah. Trump has a Bedminster golf course in New Jersey. He bought that Bedminster golf course from John DeLorean.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, thank you. Yeah, it's true. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: So Trump is in the middle of all of this on so many levels. Yeah, don't ask me to ask the New York Post. So yeah, So back to one thirty one, uh Air Jordan was released. So Air Jordan's enjoying its fortieth anniversary, and so is Back to the Future enjoying its fortieth ANNIVERSI and you see how they're tied in Michael Jordan. Now he's tied into time travel. Michael Jordan, Michael j Michael j Fox and uh So I talked about the one house based on on the gmatria of of time dilation. And that's the that's the locomotive number. So Gibson Guitar has an ad campaign that's going on right now again. And I was already on the Back to the Future thing all year since Michael Jordan's son in February early February got his car stuck in the tracks, and this is an example of confirmation that of what i've you know, I've noticed, this is a thing for them, This is a thing. So Gibson Guitar decides in twenty twenty five, now we know why twenty twenty five to do an ad campaign, and the ad campaign of Gibson Guitar in twenty twenty five is based on Marty McFly's performance at the Under the Sea Dance where his parents met in Back to the Future, where he plays Chuck Berry's Johnny be Good and then they have the band that's playing in Back to the Future is the the fictional cousin of Chuck Berry. His name is Marvin Barry, his fictional cousin, and Marvin Barry's hand is injured, so Marty decides he'll take Marvin Barry's place and play Marvin Barry's guitar. It's is Chuck Berry's cousin, and then Marty mcfliff very famously plays Johnny be Good. So the ad campaign now is that the guitar has gone missing since they filmed Back to the Future. I didn't actually go missing, but this is a a Gibson Guitar ad campaign, and I gave you like a New York Post again. But all media is U was promoting this, even in websites and on news TV. There are all these you know, network television at the end of the news actually lighthearted stories. And you know they call it lost to the future. There's even a website lost to the future dot com about the missing Gibson guitar. Well, what it is is a it's a Gibson guitar ad campaign. So in the reverse pythagora in cipher, I put in Gibson Guitar ad campaign and low and behold it sums to one thirty one again that is the number on the locomotive and back to the future three one thirty one. And I'll give some guitar. I campaign just happens to some to that and has to do with time dilation. And how old I just looked up Gibson Guitar Company. How old do you think by coincidence, Gibson Guitar is in twenty twenty five? Is Gibson Guitar Incorporated found in eighteen ninety four is one hundred and thirty one years old? The fuck from good This is how they coordinated. So one thirty one is it's it's a number.
Speaker 9: Abo.
Speaker 7: If I could just add to that really quick to throw a little sports perspective on this.
Speaker 9: You and I were talking about this on one of our.
Speaker 7: First weekly shows if you wouldn't mind yet, sorry that the one with the Panthers on top of the court.
Speaker 8: Else.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So in the NHL this season, we had the Edmonton Oilers facing the Florida Panthers, right, and this once again is just another sports ritual that falls in line with everything else that Rambo has been touching on because Michael J. Fox is from Edmonton, you see what I'm saying. So that that that's the that's the symbolism, right, I just want to throw that in there. And championship equals one thirty one, right, so just tying that into the one thirty one you've been touching on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but but you predicted one of the Stanley Cup games, you know, talk about your prediction. You even you even predicted the score. You predicted the past Panthers would win the game. It was on Michael J. Fox's birthday, and you predicted the six to one. Tell them about your decode you predict.
Speaker 9: I would have to go back and pull up all of the notes.
Speaker 7: But it really just had to do with the fact that as soon as I looked into it, it was Michael J.
Speaker 9: Fox's birthday.
Speaker 7: And I want to say that the final score actually landed on his birthday, like a sixty fourth birthday, it was something like that, but yeah, it was I can revisit it, but yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Well it was one of the Stanley Cup games. It was Michael J. Fox's birthday is June ninth, which interestingly is one of the Gomatria values of Saturn is sixty nine, So his birthday is June ninth. There was a Stanley Cup and now he's from Edmonton. The Edmonton Oilers were facing the Florida Panthers in the Stanley Cup. The Hill Valley clock is flanked by two Panthers, so this actually predicted that game and then A J. I mean I showed the symbology, but AJ did the decode. So on Michael J. Fox's birthday, there was a Stanley Cup game. It's it's a best of seven series. On his birthday June ninth, twenty twenty five. AJ, before the game predicted that the Panthers would win. They had to do with their records. I think one of them had a yeah. So anyway, it is Michael J. Fox's sixty fourth birthday too in twenty twenty five. Why that's significant because sixty four is eight times eight, eight by eight eighty eight. That's the escape velocity of the DeLorean eighty eight. So his sixty fourth birthday. And that's another reason turning twenty five is so significant because Michael J. Fox turns eighty eight and another eighty eight incidentally, So Biff Tannan has an official birthday. His birthday is March twenty sixth I believe it was nineteen thirty seven. That's Biff Tannan, not the actor who played Biff Tannan, but Biff Tannon's birthday, the character. His birthday is March twenty six, nineteen thirty seven. That means in twenty twenty five, Biff Tannan turned eighty eight years old on March twenty six. Another reason why twenty twenty five is so connected to Back to the Future. So time is also sixty one in Dematra and AJ actually mentioned time with sixty one. Well, the Panthers defeated the six to one on Michael that's so that's what it was.
Speaker 1: So I'm from so I'm in Edmonton. I'm from Edmonton, and so I play in bands and stuff or whatever, right, And I recently added a lyric like two days ago to a song like we're recording, and it had to do with the night that we booked our recordings was the day the Oilers lost the finals. And the line I added was my hour glass got flipped upside down. We watched the sands of time fly up from the ground. An hour after the Oilers lost in the finals, there was this crazy, crazy sandstorm like dust storm, sandstorm that ripped through Edmonton, like the whole city got it, like, and I was making jokes like because I like walked in dust that I like walked through this sandworm. And then everyone like referenced different movies where like sandworms or a thing like Beetlejuice, Dune like all these things. It was like a funny part, but a stripping because I wrote that lyric, but this is like, it's that's just trippy that like there was some symbolic sandstorm hourglass thing and I saw that's how I saw it, not knowing what I saw, and that I've incorporated that into my lyrics and you guys just like validated that. That's great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is one of the mysteries of these synchronicities, is this is a mysterious place we were live in Rambo.
Speaker 6: I have one more thing to addacroms. This has been the last time I interrupted. Let me keep saying one thirty one, and it was it was jogging that I had to look up to make sure. So there is a specific amino acid site on the Parkin protein that when you add a phosphate group to that area and the enzyme doesn't do its thing that it does, it will negatively impact that protein, leading to Parkinson's disease. That specific amino acid site is referred to as parkins serene one thirty one.
Speaker 8: Just thought I'd add that what.
Speaker 6: Park serene one thirty one.
Speaker 8: Serene s E r I N E parkin p A r.
Speaker 6: K I N and that's amino acid site that when it spos correlated, it leads to Parkinson's disease.
Speaker 8: I was gonna say, ain't it a shame they predicted all this stuff and back to the future. But they couldn't have slipped some shit in like Michael, drink more orange juice. You're gonna get fucked up in the future on some fucking parkinson shit is.
Speaker 6: I don't know if it, if it protects it, or if it if it leads to it, but it's definitely in the study for Parkinson's disease. It is one thirty one for sure. And there is a correlation with the Parkinson's research on that.
Speaker 8: And you know, they had picked another guy to play Marty.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, they did.
Speaker 2: They did.
Speaker 8: They replaced him later. They had picked Aired Schultz and they were like, we're not really feeling it. It needs to be Michael J.
Speaker 2: Fox.
Speaker 8: They did film a little bit with the other guy too before they decided to replace him, so it's like it had to be him.
Speaker 6: You know, Nope, exactly. That's really cool.
Speaker 2: That's an amazing synchronicity.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and then thank you Rambo for reminding me about that pick. I mean, I guess to plug myself really quick once again. I do have a Patreon channel Patreon dot com forward slash on the moneyball just with two l's and ball. But this is what Rambo was talking about. So back on June ninth, right, what I shared with my subscribers is I said, take the Panthers or live. Bet them if they're down, that's what you'll get more better value. And what all I pointed out was with a win versus Edmonton, Michael J. Fox's hometown on his sixty fourth birthday, the Panthers would improve to six and four versus the Oilers in the playoffs all time, while the Oilers would drop to six and four on the road during this year's playoffs. So it was like a quadruple sixty four alignment on Michael J. Fox's sixty fourth birthday, who's from Edmonton. And I said, don't forget that two Panthers stood next to the clock tower in Back to the Future, and the Panthers can pick up their second win of the series, right, And then I just add some kind of visuals to showcase what I was talking about.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and also, so the Florida Panthers won the Stanley Cup twenty twenty five, but they also want to end twenty twenty four, so the Panthers are back to back Stanley Cup champions. And what do you see on the podcast back to Back Paths, which yeah, there you go, well yeah, well yeah, it's back to back Panthers. So they quoted that and they beat the Edmonton Oilers, which is a hometown of Michael J. Fox. So it's Cody here. They are back to back Panthers. I have one last I'm gonna end it with one last sports prediction which Back to the Future had and it may have implications for an upcoming sports event. So I noticed this. Very few people notice this. I just looking at the opening credits. I mean, as soon as the movie starts, the first one, as the credits are still, you know, popping up on the screen, the camera pans across a whole variety of clocks. In Doc Brown's house, he has a you know, tons of clocks, and it's panning over the clocks. Now, sports has nothing to do with Back to the first Back to the Future, This has nothing to do with sports at all in it. And I did notice that one of the clocks as they panned through, just one was a Denver Broncos clock. Which was this one here It has a Denver Broncos helmet, and I was thinking, oh, that's sports related. Why the Denver Broncos. It takes place in Hill Valley, which is a fictional suburb of Los Angeles. I guess the Los Angeles team at the time would have been the Raiders that would be understood why. In fact, the Denver Broncos themselves did contact I think Bob Gail and asked him, were you secretly secretly telling us that Doc Brown is a Denver Broncos fan. The Denver Broncos himself that I'd noticed this myself, like wow, this is and of course you know how they are. Don't give an answer, they won't tell you what it means. But I did take that into account, so they did have this. Now and back to the future three, the train is going to San Francisco. In fact, there's a scene where Clara Clara is the lady Clara Clayton's her name, she's Doc Brown's love interest. She goes to buy a ticket on the train again this is this is Locomotive one thirty one, which he hijacks. But the train is going to San Francisco and she's he says, She says, where's the train going, and the ticket booth operator says, it's going to San San Francisco is the final destination, he says, So she says, give me a one way ticket. So she's taking a one way ticket to San Francisco and Her name is Clara, which is very significant because the San Francisco forty nine ers of the NFL National Football League, they play in a suburb of San Francisco known as Santa Clara, California.
Speaker 9: Unbelievable rainbow, right, And.
Speaker 2: That's that's the book, right, and that's his love interest. I wish I could get a clip that I just to hear it yourself. But he says, San Francisco final destination. She's give me a one way ticket. This is Clara. What's what's in Clara? Santa Clara is where the super Bowl held. So I'm looking back and this was produced in nineteen eighty five, so they have the Denver Broncos clock. A super Bowl was held in Santa Clara in a twenty twenty fifteen. So in twenty fifteen, I can year and again five remember back to the future. Back to the Future actually goes to twenty fifteen, and back to the Future too, they go to twenty fifteen. Well, in twenty fifteen, the super Bowl was held in Santa Clara, which is a suburb of San Francisco. And so this tells you why the Bronco clock was slipped in there, because there's a Super Bowl fifty. Who was in Super Bowl fifty in twenty fifteen in Santa Clara? The Denver Broncos were, you know.
Speaker 9: And the Panthers, right, wasn't that against the Panthers?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you stole my thunder. I was gonna get I'm sorry.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 9: I couldn't. I couldn't help myself.
Speaker 2: A J's the guy who goes to movie theater. He's seen the movie before and he yells out, Okay, what what's gonna happen?
Speaker 4: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Brother, No, no, that's no problem. But uh so, yeah, so Doc Brown's love interest Santa Clara, who took a one way ticket to to Fan Francisco, which held the Super Bowl Super Bowl fifteen Santa Clara. Now you know why the Denver Broncos logo was there, because who did they face. AJ will tell you it's the Carolina Panthers. And where's the panther symbolism? It is in the in the clock tower, you have the Panthers. But there's a kicker that AJ did not revealed. He didn't spoil everything. Who was the MVP? So when Marty McFly first arrives in nineteen fifty five, on November fifth, as soon as he arrives at downtown Hill Valley. In the background, you see a Miller beer truck. So even said Miller High Life. The mirror beer model, Miller High Life. It's it's undeniable a Miller. They even have the logo would be curled m which looks like the Virgo glyph. If you're familiar with astrology, Virgo the Earth signed grain. Now. So yeah, so this Miller truck, it's really stood out this product placement. I thought, man, this is significant. Why is the Miller beer. I did a whole video on destin of the whole entire deco just on the significance of Miller, and I just give just to give a clear idea what the Miller logo looks like, which most people do recognize. Miller Beer of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. That was what greeted Martin McFly as soon as he arrives in downtown in nineteen fifty five. Who was the MVP of Super Bowl It's kind of small to see it. The MVP of Super Bowl fifty between the Broncos and the Panthers. The MVP was Von Miller and of the Denver Broncos. This is a linebacker. So they quoted that into they do not only quoted the Panthers and the Broncos and Clara Santa Clara is held in Santa Clara, California. They also quoted in who would be the MVP of that Super Bowl? With von Miller? With this and there's a this goes even further. Von Miller's birthday is March twenty sixth. And you remember I mentioned Mark twenty sixth earlier, that's Biff Tannon's birthday. Now was the Super Bowl MVP had Biffon was born on Biff Tannon's birthday. So yeah, I'll end it there.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Ramball, can I can I add one little thing? I'm not going to spoil anything.
Speaker 2: No, no, I'm done. I'm actually done with my presentation. You can No.
Speaker 7: No, I was gonna say, this is perfect timing with all of this, because you know, this is my second blessing to be you know, on the Occult Rejects. I'm forever grateful. But the first time that we were here, it was I want to say, a day or two after one of our latest live streams, and I blew Julia's mind about John Denver because I was talking about Kobe Bryant, and then Julia goes on about how John Denver was hurt Kobe and when he died, And then that was right at the time when you had shared with me about that fan in MLB Baseball falling from the stands and falling into the running track of the baseball field right in front of John Denver's Country Roads Take me home.
Speaker 9: And that that I don't remember the date on that. I would have to go back and check.
Speaker 2: April thirtieth.
Speaker 9: That's right, I'm the found exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 7: So I don't know if you have anything else you can add about that particular story and how and with everything we've been talking about, there's definitely gotta be more there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So the fan fell from the stands at a called P and C Park in Pittsburgh, So the Pittsburgh Pirates home stadium, a fan fell. It's a pretty long fall, twenty one feet, so the fan fell onto the playing surface.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And in the background you had it was an ad so states will have ads to encourage tourism. It was a that ad was actually for the state of Virginia to encourage tourism to the state of Virginia and it had take Me Home, Country Roads.
Speaker 1: Not.
Speaker 2: The reason I mentioned why John Denver was significant is because on that date, April thirtieth, twenty twenty five, the close friend of John Elway. Now John Elway was the Hall of Fame quarterback for the Denver Broncos. In fact, that's the only team he played for, was the Denver Broncos. So the name is John Elway, the hero of the Denver Broncos. So he is John Denver in a what he literally is John Denver. So John Elway a week before had been driving a golf cart in California and his friend fell off the back of the golf cart, and they say he died from his fall. Now the date that he I think he died four days after the fall. The date that his friend died. This is John Elway. This is literally John Denver. The date that his friend died from the fall from the golf cart, which had no witnesses. The police didn't even show up. Amazingly, the date his friend died was April thirtieth. So that fan fell from the stands onto the field in front of the Country Roads Take Me Home ad On the same day, April thirtieth that John Denver, John Elway's friend died falling off the cart that he was driving. So two things happened on that day. The fan fell and his name is Jeff Sperbeck's a close friend of John Elway, the hero for the Denver Broncos. They both got on April thirtieth. And the symbolism there too is some people referred to Satan or Lucifer as a fallen angel, and I've done a whole bunch of decodes on there's a lot of fallen angel rituals which ties into Ozzy Osborne is Lucifer. They also say the Satanists they really revere the literary work Paradise Lost by Milton. They really revered that Paradise Lost. So Paradise Lost is one of the works where they equate Lucifer with Satan, because that only comes from Dante's Inferno and Milton has Lost where Satan is Lucifer. The term Lucifer really means light bringer, light bear. It could refer to the Sun, it could refer to Venus, but it's actually Dante and Milton who make the equation of of the Lucifer with Satan, and that comes from the Bible. If you look at the original Bible verse with the art thou fallen from heaven Lucifer's Son of the Morning, Well, it wasn't written in English, and it wasn't written in Latin. The original origin written in Hebrew and Aramaic. It said did not referred to Satan. It said king of Babylon. The equation of Lucifer came in Latin, and then Dante and Milton said, oh, Lucifer is Satan. So there's some controversy as to what Lucifer is, but still Lucifer is equated with a fallen angel. And you can see how Satanists like I don't know Ozzie is a Satanist. I guess you could say they revere the work of Milton. Paradise lost the fan falling to the ground off of the stands on April thirtieth. The foundation of the Church of Satan was fallen angel ritual, and they've done a lot of those if if you hear are falling stories. And it was John Elway's friend who fell off the back of the golf cart and he died on the April thirtieth, the same day that the fan fell from the stands. That was a fallen angel ritual on the anniversary of the establishment of the Church of Satan.
Speaker 3: May I poist something out and then ask a question. I find it interesting the panther symbol. Isn't the twin panthers protecting time? I find it similar in design to the ancient lion gate and lion gates. Actually there's a there must have been which.
Speaker 1: Happens on August eighth, is like the like spiritual that's like, oh, it's lions Gate eight.
Speaker 3: Eight yep, right, yeah, and and and uh. That is also similar to the divine feminine symbolism Astra, and very various iterations of her would be associated with lions or or potentially a big felines. So if this is just an interesting kind of theme, I wonder, maybe this is a silly question, so forgive me, But I wonder if there are numbers that you you guys find have an innate negative quality, or if all numbers have both potentials in them, or or is there some that just really have a good aspect or or a negative aspect.
Speaker 4: If you will, but or is it is it both?
Speaker 2: Thanks for telling that, I would say in general, and it's the same with symbols, there's a positive side and any negative side. The number I guess would be the most positive I could think of that might be the number one. Uh, that's I think that's a You think of the matrix neo as the one and one is, so it's a symbolizes balance and wholeness and one. I don't know, I can't really think of. I guess I guess it could be negative if you think of in terms of ego. I don't know, but I would say number one to me has mostly positive connotation. But in general, i'd say, as with other symbols, there's a positive any negative side to both. Well yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: What I would say in what I found, uh in this is personal take, is that I do find that there are sections of numbers that get like a little bit weirder, like it's it's a it's a weird thing. Like I would say that like anything in the one thirties, So from what something that equals one to thirty to one thirty nine has a very like weird with that thirteen at the front of it, has it very like the words that all equal that seem to kind of like gel together and have like maybe a little more static, and then I would say like the one fifties where it's like the fifteen is a six more harmonious like that. A lot of the one fifties are really good. But that's still it comes down to like per word and per whatever. But yeah, there is there. You can get a positive or negative from it at the end of the day for sure.
Speaker 2: That's also have a question.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, I was just gonna ask if somebody could throw in like a couple references from like Back to the Future three. I know you talked about he it's significant that his dog's name was Einstein, but in the third one, his dog's name is Copernicus, And I wonder what Copernicus could add up to or if that might be significant in some ways.
Speaker 1: It's capricornis the Copernicus switched from the flat Earth.
Speaker 8: To the round Earth, right, And really it's.
Speaker 1: Capricornis right, which Saturn reules Capricorn back to Saturn, back to.
Speaker 8: Time, okay, right, right, Because it's like the first the dog and back to the Future one, the only dog we meet is Einstein, but by the third one, Doc has like his dog from the past, his name is Copernicus. And when you were going over the Einstein stuff. It I was like, I wonder if he brings that up because I've always thought that was a weird name to have your dog, Copernicus, Like it's a fucking ugly name, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a great addition. But it also goes along the lines of Back to the Future. Three. The locomotives final stop being San Francisco because ins in San Francisco, which is related to football. So the next super Bowl is going to be held in San Francisco in Super Bowl sixty, which is on February. So the next super Bowl is on the season's going to start in September this year. Super Bowl will be on February eighth, twenty twenty six, in San Francisco in Santa Clara. So back to the Future very well could hold the clothes to the net because clearly they're not only told you who'll be in the super Bowl back to the Future in Super Bowl fifty in San Francisco, they told you who the MV They even told you who'll be the MVP Miller. So super Bowl's back in San Francisco, back in Santa Clara. The actress who plays Clara. Her birthday is February eighth, the day of the Super Bowl in twenty twenty six. Oh stop it absolutely, Yeah, her birthday is the day of the super Bowl. It's in Santa Clara. So you think they're more clues.
Speaker 9: I mean, come on, you guys, seriously.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 8: What about Jules Vern because that was really big in the third one too. Do you think that's significant at all? Because is he references Jules Vern I want to say, maybe like six or seven times in the third movie. Do you think that could mean anything, be significant in anyway? I mean, I love Jules Verne because like Journey to the Center of the Earth and all that shit. I talk about that all the time, but he does mention it like several several, several several times in the third movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is something to look into. What I think of Jewel Verne. I think of twenty thousand Leagues under.
Speaker 8: The Sea, right, that's another one.
Speaker 2: Think of the dance in Back to the Future one when Marty McFly played the Gibson guitar.
Speaker 8: Enchantment under the Sea, under the Sea.
Speaker 2: So there's that Juel vern hidden reference there, right, And that could be a Neptune reference of different So also the thing with Copernicus. So the forty nine ers, So San Francisco forty nine ers had a quarterback. So even if you were't in the sports, you heard about him. He transcended sports because he started doing the kneeling during Nat Lathem. The name is Colin Kaepernick and he was the San Francisco forty nine quarterback. So Kaepernick could be a play on Capernicas. Yeah, give.
Speaker 9: That is that's agree one.
Speaker 1: That's that's always yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the under the ce Jules Verne. Yeah, I think that's a yeah, Caepernick. So San Francisco is big. I mean Golden gate Bridge. That's another thing too. I mean if you look at okay, I'll bring up the this real quick. You have to see this image, the image of the the logo forum super Bowl sixty. Okay, super Bowl, So it's a Super Bowl sixty like in February eighth. Lev As sayam Santa Clara. Look at close up of the logo. What do you see twin pines? Remember? Oh yeah, yeah, so yeah, the twin pines and yeah, that is where they take off from and normal back to the future soul.
Speaker 8: Can I say something else to just by the way I mentioned this to Nick before one time, because I said, you know how like Netflix and HBO and shit, in Hulu, they decide what the movies are gonna be available the month before the movies are like every month they put new movies out that you can watch on Hulu and Netflix and whatever. And the month that the Pope died, they put a bunch of like dead popes and weird pope movies on Hulu before we even knew that he was going to die, right, yeah, So this month, if you are you know, if you have Hulu, they added Back to the Future one, two, and three for this month. And now we're sitting here having this conversation, and I've just watched Back to the Future three like a couple days ago, and I was like, oh, damn, I love this one. It's my favorite one. And I think it's just interesting like timing and shit. Like we're having this discussion right now, and you go to Hulu right now, you can watch all three of them. They just added them on to Hulu. The whole trilogy, I guess you call it, but yeah, just weird synchronicities.
Speaker 2: So this is why it's good to have multiple people looking at these clues. Because one person can't notice all these clues, right, so who knows how many clues we're missing? You know that uh putting out there. But I'm so this is just showing you the actress who plays Clara Clara Clayton in the Back to the Future, that's her birthday, February eighth, various teams, that's that's the date of the next Super Bowl. And in Back to the Future three, she says, uh, you know, I wish you buying a one way ticket to San Francisco when the Super bowls in Santa Clara and.
Speaker 7: Nick, there's your eighty two again. The way February eighth is written is eight slash two in the majority of the world, the eighth of February, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then it's also in twenty twenty six, so it's like two and then the twenty six, which is eight, Like it's like the two eight two eight or two eight to two going on.
Speaker 9: Well, and oh, I just thought of this.
Speaker 7: You guys, think about how her first name is married kind of like virgin Mary, right, Virginia and Maryland. This kind of goes back to the divine feminine that Ethan and Rambo we're talking about.
Speaker 1: I don't have time to break it down, but S and F are letters of Virgo. I don't have time to break that all down, but I take the alphabet and break it down over the astrological and everything in s F and San Francisco, and all that is is Virgo hondo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was a lot of Virgo symbolism in the movie. Remember I Sugar you the Miller beer. Their logo m actually looks like I think it's done deliberately. The Virgo glyph we got a little curve, little tale on them, and Virgos on Earth's sign, and so beer has to do with grain.
Speaker 1: The super Bowl starts in Virgo sea, or the NFL starts in Virgo season every year or too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Virgo's rule by Mercury. Mercury also rules the realm of Travel and Transportation, which also which also rules on Gemini. Rules Gemini and Virgo. They had to pick a Gemini of Virgo to play to play Marty McFly. In fact, Marty McFly has an official birthday separate from Michael J. Fox. Michael J. Fox's birthday is Gemini. It's June ninth, and Marty McFly's birthday is June twelfth, so he had to be a Gemini as well. I has to do with Mercury, which rules again that's travel and transportation. And again the magic square of Mercury is eight by eight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was gonna bring that. I was gonna bring up the cabalistic sphere and also.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and the orbital cycle of the planet Mercury is eighty eight days in Earth time. So there's all mercury symbolism as the the god of travel and transportation, which I've shown many examples of how they encode Mercury as that aspect of mercury, and a lot of things like Goodyear attire has the heel of Mercury with the wing. In New York City you have Grand Central Termany on the southern facade, there's a statue of Mercury, the Roman god Mercury. Because it's Grand Central Terminal, it's a travel hub. So yeah, there are many examples. So yeah, as far as Mercury ruined Virugl center bot Virugel, and Mercury is related very much related to a back to the future and travel Gemini.
Speaker 10: Yeah, oh yeah, there's uh, there's one thing that struck my mind during the whole presentation and everything, And it's funny what queued it in, which was the way Klaus Schwaps said putin He said.
Speaker 1: Poutine, which is a Canadian dish where you take French fries and you put cheese on it, then you put gravy over top. Then that got me thinking about the mud floods and we don't have to go there or anything, but the fact that it's like this and we're like on the cusp of a reset or what's happening some sort of time thing, some sort of shift. The fact that tartaria equals eighty eight. I couldn't stop thinking about that the whole the whole time you're doing that presentation that like tartaria would be about the whole kind of similar kind of thing. There's probably back in the day they were probably doing.
Speaker 9: The same thing, like what does this eighty eight mean?
Speaker 4: Boom?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 7: That dish also sounds like you would have quite a mud flood in the bathroom.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, it's it's a Southern thing too. I didn't know what did what did you say? It was really because we used to do that. I'm I've lived in the South of my entire life, and we used to call it Oakie poutine, and it was French fries with like white gravy and like chicken nuggets and ship and just chatter cheese. Just stack that ship up and just eat it with a fork.
Speaker 1: That traditional ways like cheese curds, which are like just like little mots of ball kind of things for the huh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean you will ship your pants off if you're not used to it.
Speaker 1: But no, those Canadian winters, you need the poutine for sure.
Speaker 2: I think I think that's all they So another eighty eight. You said it's Lionsgate, which is which I think August ah this year is a date to look out for. What do they have in store for? I mean volves back to the future stuff. Eighty eight. So the neighborhood that Marty lives in is called Lions Estate, and it has the entrance way to the neighborhood of the road he goes by there in his skateboard has two a statue of two lions on either side. It's called Lions the state. That's a reference to the eighty eight Lions Gate. So I would look I'll look out for August eighth this year for something.
Speaker 6: Rambo the eight makes another appearance. You keep you keep referencing the floods of Texas. So wherever the X made or with the eclipse made in x is is like around Currville area October which is eight, and then you have April eighth, that was the other day of the the other eclipse that crossed over. Yeah, and then what a little Bit It is a valley of the mouth of the river of a wolf in Spain, and that's where what a little Bit originally got her name. It is a conglomeration or synthesis of a name that is both Arabic, Spanish or Latin. Sorry, Arabic and Latin due to the Moorish influence in similar in Spain.
Speaker 2: Yeah thanks, Yeah, yeah we did. Yeah. I have been doing extensive uh decodes on on the floods and it's interesting how you'll just get synchronicity between seemingly unrelated topics. So I did talk about the wolf. The wolf. One of the main where you see the wolf prominently is the symbol of Rome, the she wolf that nursed Romulus and Remus and Roma founded Rome. It's always feminine, like even the dog with the stars. Serious, it's a female m and also the goddess forced serious to sop it's a female, and the wolf it's a she wolf that nursed you know, the founder of Rome. So yeah, there's a lot of that feminine symbols. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, a really good Shakira song.
Speaker 2: I was. That was in my decote as well, and that ties into Yeah, I did a decote on Shakira as well.
Speaker 6: So I was in Kerville a few days prior to the flood. It stayed there a few days, and then I was in Hunt, Texas as well because we were doing surveys up at the Wildlife Management Area. So I was, I was in the area, and it's heavily German influenced, the Central Texas area. It's all limestone and so they've lost a lot of their native grasses and so the floods are a lot more pronounced and even more so now. But yeah, it was and then the cloud seeding that was happening two days prior, I.
Speaker 9: Can definitely attest to that for sure.
Speaker 7: I mean being in Austin, I was here for the eclipse, and obviously I had gone through the floods during Independence Day. But I'll just say Rambo and I were talking about this once again from a sports perspective, when the eclipse happened and everything, we were looking into college basketball March Madness, and what we had noticed was that there were a handful of teams that had a good chance of making it to the Final four that all had direct alignments with the moon, right, and how the moon controls the tides, And you were just mentioning.
Speaker 9: The wolf reference. Well, who ended up winning that year?
Speaker 7: It was the Yukon Huskies, And there was a big thing about howling at the moon, right, So just that kind of whole reference there as well. And I just thought it was interesting too that Mary Steinbergen, if you look right, like right before Back to the Future Part three, she was in a movie called Cross Creek Creek. That's interesting because essentially all the creeks and rivers of Texas had flooded recently. But she was also in a movie called A Walk in the Woods. You know, I feel like it kind of has that reference there as well.
Speaker 1: And she was born and it's the stretch but not she was born in fifty three. And just the significance of Edmonton and Michael J. Fox and all that Edmonton is on the fifty third part which I've covered fifty three a bunch on pass so called Rejects.
Speaker 2: Episodes for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, CoV I D equals fifty three, so covered it lot.
Speaker 2: I've come across fifty three in a different context. But yeah, it's a major number. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Isn't there some kind of big super moon that's supposed to happen in August?
Speaker 2: Well, there's a name for uh yeah, I don't know. You know, there's a name for a full moon in each month. There's August, but I guess if there's one coincides with the moon being real close to Earth, that's something to look out for. Absolutely.
Speaker 8: I couldn't remember what day it was. It would be weird if it happened around the eighth though.
Speaker 2: If it coincides with that'll be I.
Speaker 1: Think it's later in August.
Speaker 4: I'm I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm doing the astrology in my head. I'm not referencely. H. Yeah, well, like the eclipse would be later in August. But that's just I'm just doing that based on what I my knowledge and the math that's in my head saying that according to studying astrology for as long as I have that, yeah, it would probably be end of August.
Speaker 2: But I'm not.
Speaker 8: Everybody's gonna get fucked up. It's August and a superman. Everybody's periods are gonna start. Everybody's going to go into labor.
Speaker 6: Okay, one more thing. When we're thing Rambo forgotten the main empicenter, the main destruction. Yes, a lot of curbill got a lot of exposure, but the main site was Hunt, Texas. And now I was gonna say, h which is eight, the eighth letter. So I wanted to throw that in there. I forgot to. That was the other thing, I guess.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Yeah, thanks again. Yeah. Eight is it's related to infinity, so it's it's time related plus uh yeah, the other, I mean the other. There's a lot more symbolism back to So one of the prominent symbolism back to the future is it's based on the Hanged Man of the Tarot. The hangman is upside down and uh, I think TJ you're talking about one thirty. Upside down is one thirty, and that's a reference to the hanged Man of the Tarot. If you're familiar, the hangman is hanging by an ankle upside down. Jackie looks rough, but it's actually a positive. Uh, card, it's a higher knowledge. Uh, it's basically you're a heretic. You're seen by the world as a heretic, but the one who sees the truth is the one who looks at it from a different angle. He has the glow of enlightenment, but he's hanging upside down. But that's also related to to time. In the French tarot the Marseille, the hangman is called the means hanged in French, but it's p e n p e n d u, which is pendu like pendulum, So the hangman can represent time as well, the pendulum of a clock. And then in Back to the Future, especially three, you see a lot of hanged man symbolism because of again, it's the hangman, it's the pendulum. It's even think of the Golden gay bridge. It's a suspension bridge. That's what the hangman is suspended. And so so Clara actually on the locomotive, she her dress gets caught and she slips and she hangs upside down on the side of the locomotive. I was gonna say that, Yeah, So that's a major they're symbolizing the hanged man. Another scene where they talk about that, they symbolize the Hangman is there's a scene where they have an oer o' clock tower and Back to the Future three where Martin McFly it's a mad dog Buford tries to hang him. Now this isinging. The official story of the movie is that they didn't use a it wasn't a stunt or any special effects. They literally asphyxiated Michael J. Fox and they say he almost died in that scene. It took it way too far if that's true. But that's another hanged man scene. Another hangman symbolism is in Back to the Future too, where Marty's father George has a hoverboard, but he he rides a hoverboard.
Speaker 8: Upside down, so he's, oh, shit.
Speaker 2: Side down, I got a little lag there. But he likes to float upside down with the hoverboard in Back to the Future too, So that's a big part of the symbolism there in Back to the Future because the Hangman is related to time, but handulum of the clock and there could be close to the next super Bowl, super Bowl sixteen, And the way I see it is it could indicate the Baltimore Ravens. Now, the reason I say Baltimore Ravens could be in the number one. She's wearing purple. The Baltimore I don't know how many of you are familiar with that, familiar with football, but.
Speaker 8: I'm very familiar with the Baltimore Ravens, just because my ex husband loved him. But their claim to fame is the Master of Death himself, isn't it, Edgar.
Speaker 2: Edgar Allen the raven. Now, the raven is a symbol of the Norse god Odin. Odin had two ravens, Coogan and Moonin. Odin is the Hankman because Odin.
Speaker 1: Is I was going to say that earlier, so I'm glad they came back around.
Speaker 2: So in Norse missalt mythology, Odin self sacrificed. He dodged ot An I for for a higher knowledge, no sacrifice for a higher consciousness. He wasn't even sacrifice satisfied with that. He hung upside down on the tree of Igdrasil in order to obtain the secret of the ruins, and he hung upside down. So some Tarot decks actually have depict Odin for the hankman, and Odin is directly related to the raven because those the ravens are the bird of Odin. So when you see Yeah.
Speaker 8: Are you saying you think the Ravens are gonna take it to the super Bowl.
Speaker 2: I see a lot of raven symbolism. I'm not advising you to bet if you lose your money getting mad at me.
Speaker 8: I'm not I'll get mad at you, but I'm trying to get a dollar, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, so this is the symbolism I see. So you kind of have to go a little deeper understanding the Hanged Man. How the Hangman represents Odin. Odin is the Hangman. His birds are the Ravens and the Baltimore Ravens. Where Purple. That train is going to San Francisco. Clara is taking to San Francisco. The super Bowl will be held in Santa Clara. The woman who plays Clara, her birthday is on The Girl Supers on her birthday and she's wearing purple while doing the Hangman. The Raven is is the again, Purple is the Baltimore Ravens. The raven is a god of Odin. The Hanged Man. Now, another thing is I talked about Biff Tannon's. Biff Tannan was born March twenty sixth, he's he'll be eighty eight years old. Biff Tannon at the time of the Super Bowl, which is the big Back to the Future number. Who else was born? So yeah, So this is also the birthday of Von Miller, who was the MVP of the last Time is Well held in Santa Clara, which they quoted that into Back to the Future Miller. So who else was born on that date? March twenty six It's a big date, March twenty six I have a whole decode coming up on that date in March twenty sixth. Nancy Pelosi was born on March twenty sixth. Oh the fact that, yeah, she's a San Francisco politician, but she was born in Baltimore.
Speaker 8: Well, then they're gonna lose because anybody that's got no shit to do with hers is they're going downtown.
Speaker 2: But I remember March twenty six that's Biff Tanner's birthday. Is Nancy Pelosi's birthday? He connects Baltimore to San Francisco. She was born in Baltimore. What happened? Was it two years ago or last year? Lose track? On March twenty sixth, the bridge collapsed in Baltimore on March twenty sex.
Speaker 8: That's what I'm saying. I'm saying, if the Ravens make it to the Super Bowl, they're going to probably fucking lose because of Nancy Pelosi. And you heard it here first on the Occult Rejects on Wednesday, July twenty third, at approximately eight nineteen Pacific time. Well, if they make it, they might lose.
Speaker 2: Remember the Francis Scott Key Bridge in Baltimore collapsed on March twenty sixth. It was Biff Tanna's birthday. It was Nacy Pelosi's birthday. The bridge collapsed in That's what I'm saying. So in back to the future, before Doc hacks the plan with Marty, we're going to hijack the locomotive and we're going to push it on this bridge and it push us to eighty eight. Now, when Marty pointed out he looked at the map, he said, wait a minute, there's no bridge. The bridge is actually out, it reaches the beginning of the ravine and then it stops, and he says, there's no bridge up to the edge of the ravine. So that Mighty actually pointed out there's no bridge. That's a reference to the Baltimore bridge collapse on by coincidence, Biff Tannon's birthday. They talk about a bridge collapse or no bridge. In fact, the last rite of the DeLorean is just as they reached the edge of the bridge. How Hollywood is they make it dramatic, right until they reached the edge of the bridge. There's no bridge. That's when he hits eighty eight. Then he ends up in nineteen eighty five. There is a bridge in eighty five, but it looks just like the Golden Gate bridge. And to me, that's a lot of Baltimore coding with a bridge being out in Baltimore on three twenty six, Bif Cannon's birthday, Nacy Pelosi's birthday, She's born in Baltimore. San Francisco politician that the Hangman, she's wearing purple. There's a lot of Baltimore coding there, especially with the bridge.
Speaker 8: So you're saying, so, just to be clear, are you saying this is good like a bad luck for the Ravens.
Speaker 2: I'm saying it'll get them there maybe.
Speaker 8: But you're not. But you're not sure if it's going to be a.
Speaker 7: But Julia Juliet in sports betting, like right now, if you found a platform that's eligible where you live, you could look into NFL futures as far as just even teams that will get there, and most of those teams, even the favorites, all have value, so you can just keep.
Speaker 4: That in mind.
Speaker 7: You can look at it, look at it as a potential future investment to where if you know, you put ten bucks down on the Ravens to win, you know, sixty, then at least you know, if they get there, you can still win.
Speaker 8: So it's all very interesting. I mean, this whole presentation's got me fucked up because we just covered the We just covered back to the future, but not not like this. This is a whole other level.
Speaker 7: The other thing I was just going to add as we're as we're kind of closing up here, is that we were to talk about Michael Jordan, right, and then I mentioned how today is the anniversary of Michael Jordan's death.
Speaker 9: Anniversary. We opened the whole.
Speaker 7: Show talking about Ozzy Osbourne's death, how it's connected to six sixty six. Well, Michael Jordan's dad passed away what shortly before he won his third championship in nineteen ninety three, and he scored exactly six hundred and sixty six points in the entire playoffs, and he stands at six foot six and he went six and six NBA Finals, et cetera. But really to tie it up is that Rambo we haven't even touched on, and we don't need to go into it. Just the point is is go look up Michael Jordan's birthday this year, February seventeenth, and you will see that there was a plane crash on the runway on runway twenty three where the plane flipped upside down where the passengers were hanging upside down for another hangman ritual. So I just want to throw that in there as well, because Rambo was all over that at the moment that that's wild.
Speaker 2: So I also want to add another thing real quick, that's what happened for here isn't enough the park in one three one protein and Parkinson's. How Michael J. Fox had Parkinson's. There's another There are two other famous people who had Parkinson's. Number one is Ozzy Osbourne had Parkinson's. He ties in and you staw Parkinson's ties in with a one three one. Michael J. Fox another famous person. If you're you know, if you know about baseball. If you're a baseball fan, especially an older baseball fan, is Kirk Gibson. Kirk Gibson is legendary. He played for the LA Dodgers and in the year eighty eight, nineteen eighty eight, he hit one of the most historic home runs in the history of baseball. And his name is Kirk Gibson. That's the name of the guitar. Gibson Guitar is now doing the promotion of the Gibson guitar that was played in Back to the Future.
Speaker 8: Run Hey.
Speaker 2: Now Kirk Gibson again. He's a big year in eighty eight for the Dodgers. Kirk Gibson won the World Series with two teams, the LA Dodgers in eighty eight, but he also won it with the Detroit Tigers. Now he has Parkinson's too, so he ties into it. In fact, if you look at there's a I look on ESPN, they're talking about Kirk Gibson. The almost very very oftenable to mention Michael J. Fox in conjunction with Kirk Gibson because they both have Parkinson's. Well, this year started in Major League Baseball the LA Dodgers with the reigning champions, the home opener was against the Los Angeles Dodgers, and they're in different leagues, went the National League American Legue, but the LA Dodgers reigning champions. The home opener of the twenty twenty five season was against the Detroit Tigers and guests, who threw out the ceremonial first pitch. They brought out Kirk Gibson, and this has ties in with the Gibson guitar. And again, so sure the odds are kind of are aren't that great because their favorites the Detroit Tigers and LA Dodgers are two of the best Major League Baseball teams to tie in, but it ties into whole Gibson theme. And they've already done a theme around Gibson and eighty eight in Major League Baseball. So just to mention that on the on the Gibson note approachriate.
Speaker 8: Fest, this has been geesus.
Speaker 1: Both of them having Parkinson's like Auzie two because it's his name is John Michael so that Michael J is just like just pumping.
Speaker 4: In Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 7: Once again, like you said earlier, TJ, like right under your nose, red is right there if you just look at the wordplay.
Speaker 2: You know, there is a related movie to this. I'm not going to go into it, you know, it's too late not to get into it. But a companion movie to this, which has a lot of potential clues is Donnie Darkle, which is which is a time that's a time travel movie.
Speaker 11: Now, who were just talking about say that and then be like about, yeah, Donald, holy crap.
Speaker 1: You'll have to come back on to do a Donny Darko.
Speaker 11: Donnie hasn't Donald come back on for a part two of that.
Speaker 8: I freaking just watched Donnie Darko for the first time. My husband made me watch it like a couple of weeks ago or months ago, and I was like, this movie, smashes. I love this movie so much.
Speaker 2: And it was set in the year eighty eight, right, oh my goodness, and it's it's a companion movie back to the because he actually mentions back to the future in the movie. It's about time travel. So it starts on a certain date it goes on for this It starts on October October second, it starts, it continues for what twenty eight days and ends on October second, ninety eight, So it's a time loops that's related to this, that's very much related to this.
Speaker 8: That's wild.
Speaker 2: Donnie dark O'donald Trump, Donnie go, Yeah, yeah. Is there anything anybody else wanted to mention or anything? Bring up all?
Speaker 9: I'm gonna say, I guess for kind of my closing piece.
Speaker 7: Nick, thank you first and foremost for allowing us the opportunity to hang out with you guys. And I really appreciate all the comments in the chat. Everyone's been awesome adding to everything we've been talking about, and it's just I was really excited to come back.
Speaker 9: And I really appreciate it. Nick, thank you so much, and thank you Rambo.
Speaker 7: I really appreciate you, know you making time for yourself to jump on as well. And as always, I got to thank TJ because I never would have gotten connected with the Occult Rejects if it wasn't for Teach, so it means a lot. It's an absolute blessing to see Julia again, as well as Ethan and Elle.
Speaker 9: It was very very nice to meet you as well. I think this was a really fun collaboration and.
Speaker 7: I'll leave you guys with this on my Patreon page Patreon dot com.
Speaker 9: Slash on the Moneyball two L's I.
Speaker 7: Also took the Chicago White Sox, who were big underdogs on the road today they suck. I took them to beat the Tampa Bay Rays in Florida today because think about this, you guys. Like we said, today is the anniversary of the death of Michael Jordan's father. His full name is Raymond James Jordan, and Tampa Bay, even though we're talking about baseball, is home of James Raymond Stadium. Okay, And lastly, I'll just say, Michael Jordan, right, he took two three years off to play baseball.
Speaker 9: Who did he play for? He played for, well.
Speaker 7: A handful of teams, but maybe not handful, but he played for the Chicago White Sox.
Speaker 9: So for me, it was that simple.
Speaker 7: I was like, Hm, the White Sox could win on Michael Jordan's father's death anniversary and do so in Tampa Bay, which is home of James Raymond Stadium, and that directly aligns with MJ's father's full name. So make sure to check it out you guys. Once again, Thank you, Nick, Thank you everybody. I have a freaking blast with all of you guys. You're the best.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I know this was fun. We definitely have to do it again. Thank you again, AJ and Rambo. Real quick, AJ, I know you kind of plug some stuff, but you want to plug where everybody can find you again.
Speaker 7: Yeah, all I will say is I really appreciate the love and the support. Please make sure to hit that like and subscribe you can. You can follow me once again at ball don't lie with three l's in ball. And that's both on YouTube and on Instagram, and I have the links for the other paid subscription stuff for the sports betting and whatnot. But Rambo and I do do a weekly show every week on my channel on Tuesday nights, which is seven pm Pacific, nine pm Central, ten pm Eastern. We also connect with a dear friend of mine, his name is Decoding with Cody five eight nine. He has a very large platform himself, and I've been blessed to connect Rambo with Cody as well. So we get together every week to talk about what's the latest in the news and what we're looking at. So thank you again, Nick, appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Oh, thank you. I appreciate you coming on and Rambo please.
Speaker 2: No, well, thank you Nick for hosting me, and thank you AJ for getting us together. And no, it was a great show. It was fun and thank for everybody else for their contributions. We had great contributions and I can be my work can be seen at patreon dot com, slash the Truth Codes, and I'm also on Instagram at the Truth Code. Yes, that's where I can be find awesome.
Speaker 5: Thank you very much again, Like I really appreciate you guys coming on and do you the presentations and everything that's I love it. It was awesome. I think you definitely had all of us like what the fuck you know? And everybody in the chat was loving it both both sides. Before we wrap it up, we'll let the other rejects here. Uh, Lisa, thank you very much for joining us. Is there anything you want to say a plug before we wrap it up?
Speaker 6: Just said both TJ and contribute to Occult researchence to dot work and please check us out at Occult Research incet dot org.
Speaker 5: Thank you awesome, Thank you very much. And Ethan, you want to let everybody know where they can find all your amazing work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Ethan Indigo Smith.
Speaker 3: I'm on all the usual suspects of the social media and I always appreciate communication. Got a bunch of writing out there, Rambo.
Speaker 4: That was awesome. AJ, everybody, thank you so much.
Speaker 3: And yeah, everyone check out my book matrix it for I think it's got powerful observation sing it.
Speaker 9: I ruined it. Sorry guys it all.
Speaker 4: Thanks for thanks for the AI camera.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you, AJ, and thank you everybody that was that was really interesting, mind blowing.
Speaker 2: Thank you and Ethan uh.
Speaker 5: Also, you do a thing every Sunday with headlessen Ricardo, right, did you want to play?
Speaker 4: That's right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Ricardo and Headless and I have been doing the trialogue and we try to each bring an idea spontaneous without the others knowing, and just discuss it live.
Speaker 4: And it's been. It's been interesting, it's been it's been positive.
Speaker 5: That's awesome. Man, that's awesome. Yeah, people check that out if you haven't yet already. And Julia, please let everybody know where they can find your work.
Speaker 8: I thoroughly enjoyed this episode, Rambo. AJ killed it, loved it. What more can I say? The chat was on fire as well. If I could come, you know, said some stuff, but it won't let me join the chat for some reason. But hey, if anybody wants to work with me, they consume an email ghost dot peach at outlook dot com is where you can reach me. If you want to work with me, come on my show or I come on your show. It doesn't matter. I'll go on anybody's show. I don't care. But I had a great time. And thanks again Nick, this was an awesome episode.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, no, thank you, thank you for coming in and lesbian at least DJ what's going on. So please remind everybody when they can final.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks for everyone listening, Thanks for everyone on the panel, rambow Aja, everyone else at Contemporary Problems Underscore start there. I'm on TikTok, Instagram, all those places. I've been too busy playing music and all that to be podcasting too much over the past couple months. But I also have a couple couple bands, a couple of different albums coming out and stuff, so that's pretty hype. I'm pretty stoked on that. So for entering the studio right away, so now I have time again to be podcasting and all that.
Speaker 9: So get back on that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, uh oh, thank you very much. I appreciate appreciate it. Tj uh Yeah, and again, like you know, I said, it's been a while, but at least you know, you are enjoying yourself and you're doing other things, so you know, that's what's up. I'm glad you're pursuing the music, and thank you everybody in the chat. That is what's up. But we had a lot of people in there from other uh I guess from the other channel too, and it was great stuff in there, and I really love it when everybody tries to add to it. And that's exactly what happened, and that's where we go live. But until the next one, everybody, be well.
Speaker 4: Later, take care, close your.
Speaker 2: Eyes, look into the darkness, find the blazing start focus on.
Speaker 4: It'll be called the eclipse. Don't feel.
Speaker 10: Like the show will be good?
Speaker 2: O say time all every game
Speaker 3: I do H