Speaker 1: A year the voice of an angel.
Speaker 2: Singing to me, and.
Speaker 1: A year an angel laugh.
Speaker 3: His voice is clear and brother, the angel's wings unfold, rapper around my.
Speaker 1: Soul, and time is gone with.
Speaker 4: Floating through the night, sparkling side no longer.
Speaker 1: Stay kiss, and then I'm gone. Time is only.
Speaker 5: Mamory wonderful memory, and the dream is over the fine.
Speaker 6: Old words, and the sun is set now.
Speaker 7: For the very last time, time a minute, time again.
Speaker 6: It's the beginning.
Speaker 1: Of what can never end. It's the beginning.
Speaker 7: Of what can never end. I hear the voice of any age.
Speaker 8: Singing to me ahead, I hear an angel laughing.
Speaker 2: His voice is clear and braw.
Speaker 3: The angel's wings unfold, wrapper around.
Speaker 4: My soul, and time is gone, floating through the night, sparkling his eyes.
Speaker 8: No longer can I stay.
Speaker 1: Kiss, And the long time ison.
Speaker 9: Welcome to welcome to our lesson of the day. And I have no time longer to stay. The song says a kiss, and I'm gone. And that's really everything there is to say about doing that, because it is just a recognition that no longer can we stay in our own mind in that what seems to be a.
Speaker 2: Word to be seen, and we.
Speaker 9: Have come quite a far, quite a way far, you know, long way six days in the mind training. That is like, that's eternity and looking at the lesson for the day, I'm upset, not for I mean for the reason all I think I could have and that is really like if we're reviewing then the first five lass and I'm never upset for the reason I think is actually I'm always upset for all.
Speaker 2: The reasons I think.
Speaker 9: That I can arrive that I'm upset because I see something that isn't there, and that is really what hey, Rick, and that is really what what we already have heard. I will not go too much into the introduction yet, I will make a little emphasis on a few parts of it, and pretty much at the end of the introduction, he says that some of the ideas the workbook presents you will find hard to believe, and others may seem to be startling. Today's idea is actually an idea that is very hard to believe.
Speaker 2: For a human being that.
Speaker 9: We actually seeing all the time something that isn't there and believing that he is there is completely upsetting.
Speaker 2: That's the upset of being a human being, being.
Speaker 9: A body identity, and I like forty years of human consciousness history, I've trained myself that I'm this, and I'm immediately pointing to what I consider a solidity of a body, or is this is a ground and this is us?
Speaker 2: This is a tree out there?
Speaker 9: And now I would say this is a computer in the chair and the table and some light. At which point do I actually arrive to see that the lamp, like pretty much everybody who is listening right now to that has in its vicinity a lamp. You're not gonna be for sure, not in the northern hemisphere.
Speaker 2: But let's say if you calculated in.
Speaker 9: Fun height and we at minus eight nine ten, if you're with Centi Great Celsius by minus twenty five, and that without the wind, nobody is somewhere out in the garden with his headphone and joining.
Speaker 2: The lesson of the day. You know.
Speaker 9: Already that idea of protection is completely focused on that identity. I'm a body, and I have to protect myself from what I consider the cold coming from outside. Now, scientists have already found out that it is not the worms that leaves the cave. So to speak. Everybody thinks, well, I have to heed my cave because the warm air is moving out to the cold.
Speaker 2: It's exactly the other way around.
Speaker 9: And that also is just one example how this upside down thinking and feeling is really the accepted state of mind of the human of the human being. And then I think, well, I'm feeling cold today. That means I have to do this and this and this in order to protect myself. But what I'm really protecting in my mind is protecting myself from the truth. And the truth will show me that none of this what I think is true. And that is really the way that we came in those last six days. Nothing I see means anything. The first three days, he has given us the instruction just do it morning and evening for one minute. Then now we are in the third day, from less than four or five, and now six on he has given us instructions to do it three, two, four times a day. You can choose, I can choose. I'm free to choose if I want to do it three times a day or four times a day. But we are already increasing the intervals of practice so that we're becoming more to us an application all the time, an application of the idea in all our circumstances. And so it is kind of a slow moves, step by step, slow steps to find out that the nature of that application of a lesson of the day is actually in all my affairs, and finding out that I'm always in a new setup of imagery. It's always an image. The images are always different, and those images are made by myself, and I'm the cause and I made it up, and therefore it is up to me to have a new perspective and to see it differently. Now, of course, the first question that would come in in an untrained mind is, well, but what about when I feel really happy and joys and I'm in love and everything is so beautiful? And that's where everybody lays down this book and puts it back into the bookshelf, because she says, no, you can apply it also to what you like and what you laugh and what makes you feel choice and happy and.
Speaker 2: It is wow.
Speaker 9: But see, the point is, if I really analyze what made me come back into time space and do things over and over again, something I must not have gotten right right. And of course I could justify myself and say, well, I got it right, that I know exactly when I feel in love and I'm in love and I like these things, and I'm just so one with it, you know. And the druth is there's no verification within my perceptional mind. There's no verification whatsoever that can actually verify the truth of it. I'm just telling myself that this would be the truth. And why would I tell myself that I know the truths.
Speaker 2: How I feel about it.
Speaker 9: I would only do it because I'm afraid of letting go what I perceive and what I think, letting go my objective reality. And those are the first lessons. In those first lessons, why they are so complete is because they address my objective reality. And he says, simply, first, just look around, you know. Now, I look at the lamp, and I apply the lessons from nothing.
Speaker 2: I see.
Speaker 9: Nothing I see means anything I have given what I see this lamp or the meaning it has for me, it should brighten up my room. I do not understand this lamp as.
Speaker 2: I see it.
Speaker 9: And then these thoughts about the lamp do not mean anything. And then I'm never upset for the reason, I think because I'm upset or I'm angry when that lamp doesn't work, and I would need to do something about it. And today, in less than six. We are learning that we are upset because we see something that isn't really there, which means that lamp I put there that should give me some light, that I can see something during times of darkness. Right, so I have already two opposites. I have a day, I have a nye the darkness. I have something that is lightening up my mind. But where is the truth?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 9: Where is the meaning of that lamp that it would represent the light of heaven? Right, creative light of my mind as God created me.
Speaker 2: You see, it's nowhere. It's nowhere.
Speaker 9: I can say, how beautiful that light in comparison to that other bulb I put in, you know, which is so cold, you know, such a cold light. And I compare myself constantly with states. But what I'm comparing is nothing else, and those are the lessons. It is nothing else. It is nothing else. And then a memory I'm drawing from the past. I'm just reviewing the bast chewing over the past over and over and over again. And I compare states of mind and how I feel about it and what I thought is so important and so true from the past with other ideas.
Speaker 2: I broad checked.
Speaker 9: Now onto that lamp which is also from the past. And now in that application of the Lessons of a CosIng Miracles, we go all the way beyond all our meanings given. And that was also addressed yesterday by Eric beautifully, and he would clearly state at the very beginning, no we go a stepfellow, we go beyond what we have applied deil now.
Speaker 2: And that is really the.
Speaker 9: Revolutionary insertion of that work book Lessons of the Training of a CosIng Murals, into the human mind. And it is in that sense really just for me, just for you. And if I get it, there will be a seeing, which is really called side vision of Christ, of something that ice cannot see. Therefore, I have first to drain my mind that what my eyes see is really not there, isn't even there, has no meaning, is meaningless, doesn't exist. In a few days we will clearly address it as nothing at all. I see nothing as it is now and already by tomorrow, which is one of the most important lessons of the entire course.
Speaker 2: Right, do you know what it is? I see only the past?
Speaker 9: And if you inquire and go into that idea, you find out that all we can say about the past is that it is over and gone, it's not there. That's what That's what I see and I find out is the best isn't there. And simply because I'm so elemant in my mind, so you know.
Speaker 2: What as as.
Speaker 9: Tutto in Spanish like I'm so uh as what is it? Like, really I'm so convinced about to know what it is?
Speaker 2: You know, I'm I'm actually.
Speaker 9: You know, it is really that application of I think I'm upset because I see something that is there and it has a reality, right, And then I would also say, well, and I'm not upset about that what I believe is not there, right, So it is one part of the lesson is in the in the other ways upset down right, And here comes Jesus and says, no, you are actually not upset that that it is there. You are upset that you find out it is not there, because if it is not there, then I am not there.
Speaker 2: If I am not there, I.
Speaker 9: Acknowledge that I actually do not exist in time space. Nobody wants to acknowledge. A human being doesn't want to acknowledge that. And we all know it. And that's really why we come together and join in in in the truth and in something that is given by Jesus. Is I love how the Master teacher would always address it as the mind is going to be and needs to be dislodged. DEAs and kaja I think he's the word in Spanish.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 9: It's like it's a dislodgement of my belief system into something completely unknown, into something I do not know and need to admit that I cannot know it conceptually, I can.
Speaker 2: Only be shown through experience.
Speaker 9: See I can tell myself a thousand years and did it also why this.
Speaker 2: Chair isn't there? This chair isn't there.
Speaker 9: But unless I become the chair and experience that it isn't there, it's still just the concept. And that's the kind of where we always have to offer. Hey, let's make a direct experience and go in to the going to the recognition of what it is. And from my experience personally within the human dream, everything I set up and use that is subject to a wrong interpretation, a wrong understanding that causes conflict in the mind is exactly based on that principle that it is believed to be there a little bit at least, you know, a little bit I see it, you know, instead of accepting fully what I see isn't there. Therefore there's no justification too for any reaction, for any any idea of I mean, imagine the entire world breaks it bath in front of you, and there's nothing in your mind that would give it meaning good or bad, or you know, you wouldn't say or finally, the world is gonna blow up, you know?
Speaker 2: Or are you being panic?
Speaker 9: Wow, the world is blowing up and you simply there's no reaction in the mind. There's nothing in the mind that that would relate to what they see. And that's where the mind training aims to. That's where we're going in and that's.
Speaker 2: The reason why very few are interested.
Speaker 9: In going all the way. But eventually it is inhabitable. Eventually everyone has to go all the way. And even if it is just a nanosecond, it is recognized, Oh my god, I was wrong. There's nothing here. There are no bodies here, there is no there are no there's no objective reality here. I'm not here and there oneeness in God. And today's lesson, I'm upset because I see something that is not there is really a beginning step of those sequences. I could call it the first fifteen lessons. The first fifty lessons, the first hundred lessons, the first bad of the undoing two hundred twenty lessons, or the entire work book, and.
Speaker 2: The daily lesson. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 9: But all the emotions that he has listed in yesterday's lesson, which are also applied into day's lesson, are applicable to remember. You know, we will here if we're gonna have just that. Look at the beginning of today's lesson that the exercises with this idea very since to the preceding ones, and yesterday in the first paragraph he listed that the upset may seem to be fear, worry, depression, anxiety, anger, hatred, jealousy, or any number of forms, all of which we will be perceived as different. I'm sure you could add on a few more. So we have a lot of expressions about to define upset, and again it is necessary to taste lesson to name both the form of the upset. Here again he gives a few examples anger, fear, worried, depression, and so on. And they perceived saw us very specifically for any application of the idea. So we are going into our mind and we remember in the practice, and you can do that even while I'm talking here about explaining what the lesson says and reviewing again specific situations which you wanna name you want to give it the name or is what personally it is related to it? And also the objectivity what is perceived. And then you might say I'm angry at because I see something that is not there.
Speaker 2: I'm worried about.
Speaker 9: Because I see something that isn't there, and especially especially things that seem to not work out well right, and I'm like, oh, I can't find how to get into the computer.
Speaker 2: Ye immediately as worried there.
Speaker 9: Oh my my music app doesn't start up. I have to restart the computer. You know, I'm worried about it. You know, will that be on time with that broadcast? Oh again, I'm quite late arriving here. I'm worried about. But what is it I'm worried about because I see something that isn't there or I see someone who is not there. I am you are not really there. And that's what we are practicing in today's lesson, and that today's idea is useful for applications. Do anything that seems to upset you anything and can profit that will be used throughout the day for that purpose. However, the three or four practice periods which are required should be preceded by a minute or so of mind searching, And we are doing that already since less than four. Lesson four, Lesson five, and today's lesson prescribe that we take a moment to look at situations and the application of the idea to each upsetting thought uncovered in search. Again, if you resist applying the idea to some upsetting thoughts more than others, then remind yourself of the two cautions stated in the previous lesson. He repeats the same sentences today as he stated them yesterday. One is, there are now small upsets. The smallest upset is all they're upset.
Speaker 2: There is.
Speaker 9: They are all equally disturbing to our peace of mind. And I cannot keep this form of upset and let the others go. I cannot keep and justify myself with one form of upset and say, well, the other one I let go.
Speaker 2: Now I have to do it entirely.
Speaker 9: It's not justifiber in any way for the purposes of this exercises, then I will regard.
Speaker 2: Them all as the same.
Speaker 9: Now we're just gonna put here just a moment a song on while we can actually just look inside and have an application of that lesson.
Speaker 10: Ya.
Speaker 9: Yeah, thank you for that light that you actually opening in your mind and extent. That is really what the mind training does by bringing it to the truth, bringing every idea, bringing myself.
Speaker 2: To the truth. Mm hm.
Speaker 9: While we were already in the last few days, it was I think it was clear the other day who was also using that.
Speaker 2: It's not yet somebody must have kicked it on. That's not a good idea, all right.
Speaker 9: Using the wood tex the original version how Jesus was dictating it to Helm and I mean especially that introduction of the workbook is quite different. And yet you know, it also shows me that he originally was basically giving five paragraphs, and out of the five paragraphs it became nine paragraphs. And some of that with what he originally said, is in one of.
Speaker 2: Those rest three four paragraphs.
Speaker 9: And there are things now in the version which is used the edited versions of the Foundation, which through the edition have their value to look at and use, though you will not find it anywhere in the court. So you might ask square where that did that come about?
Speaker 2: But you know, I do still believe fully.
Speaker 9: And like the idea that this is an ongoing process all the time.
Speaker 2: It's never fixed.
Speaker 9: In Oh, here I have the work that was a discussion that Bible scholars were discussing since the last two thousand years. You know how far should we go to translate it with a different word and then even give a certain interpretation, and or even then edit it and add something on where you have not the original source. And yet when I say it's an ongoing extension of the truth, it means the entire course in murders is rewritten right now by you. You are the rewrite of that course. And if it will reflect the truth or not, the Holy Spirit will take care of it. I promise you. You know that you can give it a try. And of course that is all around. And there is plenty on the market where you can see there's a little personality in and yet it is valuable and it can be used.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 9: Finally, what would the cause of miracles be, or what would the value of any great work or voice from out of time be if it isn't translated and extending as the message itself through me through you.
Speaker 2: Right, it has to be me.
Speaker 9: It has to reflect what I.
Speaker 2: Think with the Holy Spirit.
Speaker 9: Ultimately, of course we are right now in the those first lessons, we are just focusing on the undoing process of what has what this meaningless and has nothing to do is the truth. But ultimately it is. And I mean it was expressed, and that's also edited. It was edited, you know, like what the workbook. First he says, you know, he said that the purpose of these exercises is to train your mind. That in a systematic may way. He didn't even say, you know.
Speaker 2: But it can be already helpful to a different perception. And then he just said of everything in the world. Yeah.
Speaker 9: And then the next sentence is that the workbook has divided into those.
Speaker 2: Two main sections. You know, we have heard it every day now.
Speaker 9: And he expressed the first one dealing with the undoing of the way you see now we know that that's very nicely put. And the second and that has been edited to into acquisition of troop perception or rich acquisition. Looked it up somehow that please correct me if you have a better way of seeing it. As a native English speaker is like developed, developing a skill, or equality, or to gain something. It's also a term that is very much used in the business world. You know, if you gain something, but you can if it is about an idea of about a new way of seeing, then you could say, I develop develop a skill. Yeah, that's quite nice, developing equality. And because it's said then with the restoration of sight. Now, if I really look at to acquire and to develop and to gain as an activity is something I'm doing, maybe still I'm still doing on that, I'm still kind of being the developer of it. But when I use the original wording from him where he uses the restoration to restore means to bring back something a previous quality, restore something. If I restore site, that means I haven't really lost that site, you know, it is still there. Yeah, or re establishing. You could also say I'm just be active to let that re establish.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 9: So sometimes you will find some nuances which you then for your own learning sake of your own learning, can express, you know, or use verbage as you like. And ultimately it really doesn't matter if, for example, this whole paragraph of transfer of training in troo perception, you know, which is actually really nice, doesn't proceed as does transfer of the training of the world.
Speaker 2: You know, But he didn't say.
Speaker 9: That it is actually in the original version not there. But if I see that the cause is rewritten through me, through you, and it is there, I can still use it. So there's no fight going on between an original version and whatever edited version, because it will anyway if it is not, if it is not aligned with the Holy Spirit, it will be shown and it will be corrected. But the amazing saying, that's why the fixes in. That's what we say to that is that actually I can use any sentence, any word, any expression and come.
Speaker 2: To an experience and what is this?
Speaker 9: So there must be the light factor right in every meaning of that. And therefore I can go along in the in my day and apply that nothing I see means anything, or I'm upset because I see something that isn't there, but I will also be drained and re establish that what is already there and always has been there will just reveal itself open up, and now I will be shown of that.
Speaker 2: And unless I be shown.
Speaker 9: Of that light factor in everything, in everything, including in an idea of worry, any type of upset behind that is it is the light is God. And tomorrow we will hear that the idea I see only at the bust is the reason.
Speaker 2: Of the first six lessons.
Speaker 9: It is the reason why I'm why youre upset because you see something that's not there. He repeats all the first six lessons. I call actually those first seven lessons the real core lessons of this course you can have. And I personally I had major experiences in that first week where complete undoing of perception occurred. Now I know guys who have experiences in those first three lessons so strong that you know.
Speaker 2: They are completely changed.
Speaker 9: They might even lay down the book and say, you know, it's done for me, you know, because they can't relate with anything here. It's actually quite an integration to come back and say, and then see where I have use of really doing a daily lesson. But you know, I'm who am I to judge if a brother does one lesson, disappears in the delight and it's gone forever and forever, you know, and there's nothing there that would upset him about seeing anything.
Speaker 2: Of an objective reality.
Speaker 9: But just to say that, to demonstrate what power is actually in Christ's mind and is giving given through an idea coming from out of time. Now, I'm just going to finish up here with a few sentences. The first one is in chapter twelve, and we are in the seventh section, in paragraph ten, in the middle of the paragraph or thank you for translating.
Speaker 2: You can translate that too.
Speaker 9: All the Spanish world can know that we appreciate your service. So here says if you have fred, and that is how the practice for today is.
Speaker 2: Said.
Speaker 9: Right, If you are a fraid, it is he simply repeats the idea for today. It is because you saw something that is not there. If you afraid, I want to remember that. If I'm afraid, it is simply because I saw something that isn't there.
Speaker 2: Yet in that.
Speaker 9: Same place, you could have looked upon me. That's Jesus personally talking, right. You could have looked upon me and all your brothers in the perfect say of the mind, of the whole mind which created us, in the perfect safety of the mind which created us. For we are there in the peace of the Father who wills to extend his peace through you. So you see now for a human mind that looks like well, now, he says exactly the opposite. Now they are there. You know, I'm just training my mind that they're not there, My brothers. What is not there is the meaning I've given it. What is not there is the limitation of what I think. It is right, that's not there. But the light of my brother of Jesus is there, always has been there, always will be there. Now if I'm just gonna go to the next section, which is section eight, called the attraction of Love for life, and I'm starting out in paragraph five five, also in the middle of or rather to the end. You who cannot even control yourself, Uh huh, good, good statement. Me, I, who cannot even control myself, should hardly aspire to control the universe. Now try and to understand that. But look upon what you have made of it, and rejoice that it.
Speaker 2: Is not so.
Speaker 9: Again, actually the indication. Rejoice that it isn't there.
Speaker 2: Son of God.
Speaker 9: Be not content, and that is what we will then proceed in the next dayd is, be not content with nothing, because what I would believe, as a human in that application of meanings is nothing, and I will believe it's there, and the DROs is.
Speaker 2: It's not there. Be not content with nothing. What is not real.
Speaker 9: Cannot be seen and has no value. He extends it. It cannot be seen, but it also has no value. God could not offer his son what has no value, nor could his son receive it. You were redeemed the instant you thought you had deserted him. That same instant we were redeemed. Everything you made has never been. Everything you made, everything I made in the human condition has never been and is invisible because the Holy.
Speaker 2: Spirit does not see it.
Speaker 9: And I ultimately, if the Holy Spirit cannot see it, I cannot see either.
Speaker 2: You cannot see Dada that treason never right.
Speaker 9: And I have one paragraph more in in chapter thirteen, in section five the do emotions, Yeah, and we all know that the two emotions he calls it love or fear right. But also he teaches very clearly only one can be true. The other one is simply an illusion and is gonna be undone. Now, I'm gonna go to the fifth paragraph.
Speaker 2: And in the middle of.
Speaker 9: The fifth paragraph it says, everyone draws nigh onto what he loves and recoils from what he fears. But that is very known as a human reaction to you know, And they are my preferences and what I prefer to see a Nazi. And well, I'm gonna talk to you, but I'm not gonna talk to this guy. Everyone draws nigh unto what. He laughs and recoils from what he fears, and you react with fear to laugh, and draw and draw away from it. Yet fear attracts you, and believing it is laugh, they hear it. Believing it is laugh, you call it to yourself. Your private world is filled with figures of fear you have invited into it, and all the love your brothers offer you you do not see. See the moment, I see an objective reality of my own making, and project those ilusions there and believe them they are there. I'm actually not seeing what is really there. And what is really there is the laugh itself. And as you look with open eyes upon your world, it must occur to you that you have redrawn into insanity. You see what is not there, and you hear what makes no sound? What I hear, what makes not even a sound?
Speaker 2: Wow? You manifestations of emotions.
Speaker 9: I like that application there in chapter thirteen because it applies those first lessons into that complex complexity, complexity, or comple the complex of human emotions. You know, how we live it, how we believe. Well, but I'm feeling about that and that way it isn't this way. And then I you know, I verify myself as my emotions. You know, you see what is not there, and you hear what makes no sound. You manifestations of emotions are the opposite of what they emotions are.
Speaker 2: You communicate with.
Speaker 9: No one, and you are as isolated from reality as if you were alone in all the universe. You want to hear some more, reach Chapter thirteen. I'm gonna finish up here. This gets too much, you know, I love it.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 9: In your madness, you overlook reality completely and you see only your own split mind everywhere you look.
Speaker 2: That really sounds like master teacher.
Speaker 9: God calls you, and you do not hear, for you are preoccupied with your own voice.
Speaker 2: And the vision of Christ is not in your sight.
Speaker 9: For you look upon yourself alone, and that already states and determines clearly that that concept of the self, the belief that I exist and that I know something and I see something, and all that is. You know, there is no solution to it. There's no solution as long as I believe that you know that I would I would know something, or I be right about how seeing something you know it is. There's no way it's not so I have to be shown and that being shown is given through the.
Speaker 2: Application of the work book lessons.
Speaker 9: My application of a lesson I be shown in the experience itself.
Speaker 2: You know. I go through the toy day and yes, okay.
Speaker 9: I'm upset about everything, of course, but what I see is actually not there. And I'm actually only upset because I start touching the truth that there is no objective reality and me here or out there isn't really existing at all. Amen, And that is really what all I would need to know about that lesson. And I just have a few more sounds here, and I wish you a most wonderful day. And we are going into the video, and please join us by also watching today's video of that series of the End of the World and blessings love, just be yourself in the mind of God, and we are remembering the truth as one mind. And yes, it is a hallelujah.
Speaker 2: And it is a.
Speaker 9: Complete, joyful, joyful remembrance of what joins us as that one mind, you know, because what joins us is the entire universe as it is as creative sord itself.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Ah, you have been listening to Voice from Heaven live in the Miracles Healing.
Speaker 9: Center Remember that God's voice speaks to you all through the day, that God goes with
Speaker 8: You wherever you go, and that the mind with which you think God blesses everyone.