Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'd let you tako one oh one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots today, which we're featuring today on the JR Instagram as we get you fed mondays.
Speaker 3: If you're hungry, if you're not following us on Instagram, you can win stuff there every day. It's at one oh one one WJRR. Yep, hard rock gift cards today. And did you catch that? I said gift cards because that's a plural. Multiple people win, so good idea to get in the running at one oh one one WJRR on Instagram.
Speaker 2: I want to say again, what a pleasant way to start the week amidst the normal raining down of negative, chaotic misery that is the day to day news and social media. This Lake Mary Little League team that has just.
Speaker 3: Brought great joy to Central Pride and joy. Good job kids and coaches.
Speaker 2: Multiple other teams from Florida have tried over the history of the Little League World Series to get all the way through and emerge his World champs. None of them, up until yesterday, had been successful like Mary little League two to one win over Chinese TYPEI a bunt walk off.
Speaker 3: In extradings, I said, it props to the kids, props to the coaches, but also props to those parents that have put those kids, you know, up to this task and being there.
Speaker 4: A lot of parents were there the whole time. I can't remember.
Speaker 2: We imagine how much that costs out of your guys in lighties' pockets.
Speaker 3: But yeah, like you could get in airbnb for a month, you know, because you don't know if they're gonna make it the whole time.
Speaker 4: I bet you they'd all say it.
Speaker 2: Was worth it.
Speaker 4: Do it again in a heartbeat.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, so way to go. Remember Victory celebration parade in Lake Mary on Saturday at time, dog adoption gone quickly sideways, and I guess someone was advertising a free dog of some sorts. Of story lacks some of the critical details as to what adoption, but two women showed up at the same time to adopt the same dog, and it ended with one pulling the gun on the other.
Speaker 4: Was this at a shelter or no?
Speaker 2: This is house meadow Brook Avenue noon on Saturday after Saturday afternoon.
Speaker 4: Maybe I do, because she has the gun, she'll do the protection. I could just lay around.
Speaker 3: Just Lude water is seeming a lot better now, Yeah, it's it's just.
Speaker 2: I saw something that's been in about excessive fluoride in some systems now causing issues. Let's let's just back off on that and filter in the loop water. Yeah, Lude water.
Speaker 3: If you have Lude water, just just a touch of Ludes in the water supplies.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna have people pulling guns on each other at dog adoptions.
Speaker 3: Not only Central Florida, in the entire US. Lud Water for all, and then everybody's just.
Speaker 4: Gonna be nice and relaxed. Come on.
Speaker 2: The Urban Air Adventure Park on Scenic Highway near Snellville, Georgia suddenly closed its doors and to the surprise of many of the mainly teenage employees, their final checks bounced. And trampoline parks. I don't think we really need to add much to that.
Speaker 4: Of course, we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Coming a mile away for those places that the waivers you must sign it. That's we've brought this up with Coffin before I think right, we like.
Speaker 3: We need to ask them again because I know if you sign yes, set that to here you go, I'll put it with the stack of coffin question.
Speaker 2: I forget what he said about places like that, where we've all been to it. They're fun, sure, we obviously yes, but it's a and they're great for kids parties. I've thrown my kids parties there. But it's an injury waiting to happen, and then we all know what happens when that goes down.
Speaker 3: If insurance companies don't want you to have certain dogs or certain things like trampolines, how can you get insurance on one of those big businesses that has it?
Speaker 4: It must.
Speaker 3: I bet if you read the fine print on that thing, it would say, if you break your neck, good luck.
Speaker 2: You made terms of service, all right. Headline of the Week contender
Speaker 4: Okay, hold on, let me see last week's just