Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What What's gonna happen? What?
Speaker 1: Welcome everybody to another Headless's Magical mail Bag. I got my co host Nick joining me again. Nick. How is it going?
Speaker 2: What up? What's going on? Thank you very much, looking forward to this awesome.
Speaker 1: So I've got a couple of emails and we're going to do our symbol. So go ahead with your symbol and then I'll get into mine.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, if you just pull up, pull up on there we go. Thank you very much, sir. This is an interesting one. It's not it's not as old as some of the other ones that we've covered. This is the sigil of o Zosia. If I'm saying that correctly, easy O E. T I A. It's very like goatia, but ozisia. And that is from Andrew D. Chumley from the nineteen hundreds, but he was kind of influenced by seventeenth century stuff. It is an esoteric sigil drawn from the cultist sabbatai, a modern witchcraft tradition that pulls heavily from the grimoires of sixteen hundreds, particularly the Key of Solomon and the Grimmorium Vehrum. Again, It was made by Andrew D. Chumley, and he was a British ocultist artist and author, and he created the sigil to serve as like the core emblem of one of his books. And it's called Ozatia, a grimoire of the Sabbatic craft, Sabatik craft. Yeah, and this is the sigils on the front of it. And according to him, what the sigil means is a glyft of the transmuting flame. It encodes the entire magical philosophy of the Sabbatik craft and that can of Zosia from Azoth universal spirit in alchemy and Zoe for life. And they're also supposed to represent the path of transformation, turning the raw substance of the soul into perfected magical will. And it says each curve point in crossbar in the sigils supposed to correspond to elemental forces, planetary influences, to which is Sabbot dream initiation, and lucid gnosis. It has been known to be used for ritual work. They used it at the start of Sabbatich rights to open the crossroads between worlds. They use it for dream initiation placed under the pillow or meditated upon to provoke visionary states and to contact spirits. Book consecration, it's often drawn into gridmore covers or on altars to consecrate stuff, and that's been used as a seal. And again there was according to you know what I can find again the sixteen hundred's grimoire, the Grimur and Varum and the uh the Key of Solomon was supposedly an influence. Again Azol from alchemy was said to be an influence, and there was not much said about it, but Sufism and Kabbala supposedly influenced behind it, and uh Thelma and chaos magic. I would assume maybe because of the sigil work chaos magic, but that's really uh, that's really about it. So something different.
Speaker 1: It's interesting. It's got the eight pointed star right and then all of the letters. I think that's probably used with sort of the old the probably a Sabbatic language that they're using, sort of like the language of the angels and whatnot. It looks looks really interesting. I like it. It's gotten. I think the eight pointedness of it is sort of like that, you know, kind of like planetary thing with the Earth in the middle and then you've got you know, everything else, but the Sabatan rights. What's interesting there is sabotized Ebb was sixteen hundreds, and so he's talking about the Sabbat and rights. Are these related to Sabotazebby. You didn't really mention anything about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know if you want to, would you?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, if it's if it's a witch's book.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a totally different world, right.
Speaker 1: So that's an interesting sigil the bottom. Yeah, yeah, I'm not even sure what that was on the bottom? Was that A That's fine? Let's see. So I got one. This is what everybody seen before, but very few people seem to know the name of it. This is called the Volknut, and as you can see right here, you have the nine worlds from Norse mythology. It fits into the vault nut in a continuous manner. This would be a continuous vault nut, and the essential part of this schedule would be the three triangles. Again, but the three triangles in this one are continuous, and you could tell you've got the three triangles in the middle and then the three triangles on the outside, but each one of them relate to the nine worlds in the Norse mythology, so that is that one. I tried to draw it a couple of times freehand, and that's kind of what I came up with. So you've got the one in the middle that's sort of like, you know, if you're trying to freehand the vault nuts, that's what you would kind of end up with. But then there's one over here that's more like what you would do if you're using the continuous and you could see where all the little corners would be versus the top. And so the vulknut is an interesting symbol. They don't know what it's actually called. They have no idea. It was just included in these panels having to do with Odin, having to do with sacrifice, having to do with sleep near Odin's horse, and so what they think it might be is related to the ideas of binding, unbinding, and banishing. I'm throwing the banishing in there because that's sort of part of unbinding as well. But it's a knot, right, So it's the vault knot, and so the way that they were using it seems to be related. It was always the underside of the horse sleep near, so between the two legs on the outside, you'll see the vault nut because it sort of almost represents those you know, six other legs, right, because he was an eight legged horse. And to me it really sounds like something having to do with dream travel or some sort of out of body experience because sleep Near is like all of the gods have these chariots, right, they have this sort of vehicle interpretation, and I think that has to do with the shamanistic way of approaching them. So this kind of vaultnat idea is sort of the binding and unbinding of the mind to these things so that you can mount sleep Near and go where you need to go, you know, use that rainbow bridge. So that's the kind of looks like the sign that they use for radioactive materials.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was speaking to that when you had it before with the three triangles. I was like, why does that remind me of like a biohazard?
Speaker 1: Right? But you know what they were hoping with that symbol, the radioactive symbol is if humanity gets wiped out, people can see that and instantly no danger, don't go here without any words, because what if they can't even read English anymore at that point? So what they were trying to do is trying to get people's attention, so they'll put that clost to a skull, But what they end up doing is creating an even more cult glyph. You've got the three triangles next to the skull. You can't be any more odentic than that, you know. I mean, you've got all of the symbols right there for odin. And what's interesting too, is uranium comes from Uranos or Urinus of the sky, and so that's also what you've got in the radioactive materials. So no matter what you do, you can't get away from the.
Speaker 2: Gods, you know.
Speaker 1: Also, we got these great new shirts. Yes, Vanessa of Truth and dies, and she included this little tree there. I don't know, see life. Yeah, I got a card from her too. Oh what's that is that? A is a skull?
Speaker 2: It's an eclipse?
Speaker 1: Oh nice?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah it does. Actually, Yeah, I got that. You got an eyeball on yours.
Speaker 1: I think she mixed them up. You gotta have the eyeball.
Speaker 2: And yeah, just to let everybody else know, I mean she's sent out. I think like Tennedy's like a whole bunch of other people got them pretty much everybody in the Cult Rejects got a T shirt from this lady, right.
Speaker 1: I wanted to read her note because you know this is kind of big. She goes Headless. I'm so glad I found you on the Occult Rejects. Your knowledge of Greek mythology is mind blowing. Love and healing your opinions, hearing your opinions on the show. I'm loving the Uncle Headless's magical mailbag. Anybody ever tell you that with the glasses you look like Lane Stanley.
Speaker 2: I don't know shit. The guy from Alice Jane Yeah, nice, hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, keep kicking ass much love Vanessa and her website. You can find her on Instagram. Truth and Dies, Truth and Dies, so check that out. I should have put that on the description point.
Speaker 2: That's all right, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 2: Chief Keeper JJ sending a good one this week.
Speaker 1: I don't think shej sent me one. I thought I had one, but I guess not. Well, you know what, guys, it's time to send those stories in.
Speaker 2: We do actually have guests coming on soon too for this.
Speaker 1: Right, So, I guess that's what we got for this week. If you guys want to send me those stories, I'll read anything, and break him down the best way I can. Vanessa, there you are in the chat. Thank you so much, Terra, thank you for dropping by. Yeah so I guess that's it.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: You guys have a great day. This has been Headless's magical mail bag. You got to fill that mail bag. People, fill the mail bag, all right, all right, I'll talk to you later. Bye.