Speaker 1: Bill cunning immigrant American walking this glory. It's Wednesday afternoon with Tries Day. I will I'll be with you tomorrow because the Reds baseball in Saint Louis during the afternoon. Let's face it, the Red's look impregnantle. The Reds are marching the glory when it doesn't matter, of course, so we'll see what happens. Tonight's starting about six ' ten with Lance mcgallister. I'm starting to like Lance McAllister either more. I like that guy. He's not as bad as he used to be. He's getting better, and congratulations to Lance. But until then, about ten forty five last night Eastern Time, I had a pit in my stomach. I had projectile vomiting, followed by explosive diarrhea. My eyeballs started flipping back in my head, and I had clustered migrane headaches, and then I started bleeding out. But at some point this morning, when I finally went to sleep at four or five o'clock, got two or three hours, said enough is enough. I must fight like a warrior poet. I must be like William of Wallace on the gurney with longshanks pulling out his intestines. I'm going to fight like crazy for the principles that I I love. I'm not voting for Donald Trump. I'm voting for the United States of America. And the debate, I think, in my view, was lost in a sense, but it doesn't matter. The issues remain this afternoon, John, and you and I now this Wednesday afternoon, as Congressman Warren Davidson, of course, one of the leaders conservative movements in the United States House of Representatives, and first of all, Congressman, give me your reaction to the great debate last night? Who won, who lost? And does it really matter? Does it change anything this afternoon?
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I tried to be as objective as I could, and of course, you know, you can only do the best you can because I'm not I'm I'm a partisan. I'm for the Republican Party. I'm for Donald Trump. And look, it seems to me, I just kept looking at it going. You know, Trump looks a little angry, and I think, yeah, I'm angry. I'm mad. Biden Harris administration is doing things that are intentionally undermining the United States of America. When they said they wanted to fundamentally remake America. They mint it and they're doing policy after let's see that are causing real harm to our communities, the wreck in our economy, there, wreck in our national security. And then they go on and talk about joy and how happy they are about all of it. And I'm pretty ticked about it. And I think that came across from Donald Trump. But I got to say, as I was trying to be objective, I think, like, what will the independence think? And I think they looked at Kamala Harrison said, yeah, I don't like her, and I think they looked at Donald Trump and they didn't change their opinion. So that was my hope is that Donald Trump would come in like he did in twenty sixteen. Little unorthodox for sure, But what he really did in twenty sixteen is he made people like him. And in this one, you know, people that already loved Donald Trump loved Donald Trump last night. But I don't think anyone didn't already love Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Was one over One thing that I noticed is that, you know, I played some basketball in high school and college, and it was always difficult to go on an away game in which the crowds against you, the concessionaires are against you. The other team is against you, and the officials, the referees have been picked by the home team and paid by the home team, and you're the visitor. And in this case, David Muir and Lindsay Davis were absolutely in the bag in the pockets of the Democratic Party he was debating three on one. There were so many occasions last night when Kamala Harris either lied or misrepresented the truth. To be kind, instead of fact checking her in real time, every time they perceived Donald Trump make a misstatement, they jumped right up to explain that really crime is way down in this country. When that's a bunch of bs, crime is way up, enforcement of crime is way down. One issue is, of course Springfield, Ohio Clark County that used to be in your district. They moved a little bit and now you have parts of parts of Hamilton County. But you know what's happening there. And I have a nine to one one call that Tony Bender gave me in which Haitians are marching around Springfield with geese in their hands, or shall I say, have a bunch of gooses to be barbecued and put on a spigot, and it hides the real issue of twenty thousand illegals showing up in Springfield, Ohio and destroying public education, the school system. Students have been killed by Haitians and school buses. There's massive lawlessness. You can't go to the er. It's a total mess. And of course the Democrats want to make it a meme. And can you describe what's happening in Clark County in fact, what's happening in small town America, including Aurora, Colorado, where illegals have taken over apartment buildings, including in Portland and San Francisco where illegals have taken over blocks and run it like their Muslim enclaves in Paris, France. Can you explain what's happening not just in Springfield, but around America when it comes to illegals. And the memes really don't touch that whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Look, people are paying attention finally, and maybe because of the memes, they've got their attention. You know, Springfield's about sixty thousand people, and if you brought it in twenty thousand Michigan fans to Springfield, Ohio, I mean it would be disruptive. It's a change. And let's say Haitians are a bit a bit more of a change than michigan fans or Californians or something. So you're flooding this community with a new surge of population. And look when you bring in a family and they're fruitful and multiply, well, I mean it takes the generation to raise the raise the kids. But when you bring in uh, you know, one refugee and lookte Haiti, they're legitimate problems in Haiti.
Speaker 1: They're great reasons to be leaving Haiti.
Speaker 2: And you know we're a place of refuge uh that many of them have come to lawfully. The Biden Harris administration has abused that grossly uh and and imported them. And the big thing here is why we need to change chain migration is once you bring one person in uh and let's say they're the best people. And initially a lot of the people came to spring to Ohio because the economy could grow faster if only they could find a workforce. And so people started bringing people in that wanted jobs for refugees and immigrants that come to America that want to find a place to work legally. Uh. You know, Western Ohio has been hiring we you know, we've been hindered largely by workforce constraints, and so that's how people started coming to Springfield, Ohio from Haiti uh and and then once they got there, you started bringing six people per refugee, and not all of them are quite as productive. And certainly, even if everything was going perfect at work in the free time, at night or in the morning or whatever hours of the day, you do have people reporting in the neighborhood. Pets are missing, people are concerned. Crime has gone up, and disease has been spread at a level that hasn't been experienced in in in Springfield, and we're seeing this in other communities as well. But you know, let's not say there's there's there's no truth. As ABC did it was pretty shameful.
Speaker 1: Well that is not reported. You're not going to have David Muir and Lindsay Davis talk about the increase of horrible diseases in Clark County, nor crime, nor the traffic problems. At eighteen years old, you can get a driver's license and there's accidents, there's rex the insurance rates or skyrocketing five hundred Haitians, yes, a thousand Haitians maybe, but not twenty thousand and last night, there was no implication whatsoever from Kamala Harris that the policy is going to change at all. In fact, she's going to double down on the policy. Despite the bad performances of Donald Trump at the debate. The policy problems remain this afternoon and tomorrow. And can you imagine her taking office in January the twentieth, and she's going to say, Look, that's what the American people want. We want fifteen to twenty million more illegals in the country, we want more chain migration. We want to continue to lie that crime is down while crime is up and enforcement is down. She's going to think her policies are what the American people want, and that's dangerous and as far to ever cover it, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean, that's the one thing is that did the memes did sort of force the media to start talking about it, even if it was to continue spreading lies. And look, the federal government is doing nothing to help this community, and frankly, it'd be nice to see the state step up. And so I was encouraged the governor to Wine did do a press conference yesterday and did promise to do more because the schools are being overwhelmed. They're being told you got to put these Haitian refugees in class, and some of them there's reports that like nineteen and twenty year olds being enrolled as freshmen in high school. I mean, that doesn't make any sense. And your number of translators, some of these people don't speak a lick of English, and so how do you support that. And even in a workplace, I've had people reach out and say, hey, can you help us find some translators because we can't even update our work instructions for these people that do want to work. So you know, we need more resource to be able to do that. And Springfield's just being overwhelmed.
Speaker 1: It comes down to barbecuing a goose instead of what's happening to the fabric of small town America, including Aurora, Indiana. One thing that really was not focused upon the fact that Kamala Harris agreed with Joe Biden on the withdrawal from Afghanistan. You're a military guy, you went to West Point. Imagine her justifying they withdrawal from Afghanistan and blaming Donald Trump, which happened eight months after they took office, and everyone in the defense industry, the Secretary of Defense, all the generals said, don't do that, McKenzie, etc. Lloyd Austin said don't do that. Millie said, don't do that, and they did it anyway. And then Kamala Harris last night stands up and defends that and even that the Sharper point was not no one fact checked her on the sum of the lies you told about Afghanistan and the poll out blaming Donald Trump for their decision. Your comments on Afghanistan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's a disaster. I mean here twenty three years after nine to eleven. You know, on that day we would have not thought we would go this long with no other major terrorist attacks in our country. So that's a great testament to the vigilance that many people have given to our country, the sacrifices, and look in Afghanistan, it's particularly hard because people stayed there without the kind of focus and sharpness that we needed for a long time. There's still been no accountable ability. But I thought Donald Trump really made that point is he did fire people, he did hold people accountable, and the Biden administration has held no one accountable for the disaster there. I mean, you don't have to have served in the military, you know, like I did, to know that you get the civilians out before you get the military out. They did it the other way. No one believes that Donald Trump would have done that. No one believes Mike Pompeo as Secretary of State would have surrendered the seat of the Taliban and left them in charge of security at the airfield. So the idea of whether to leave Afghanistan or not, you know, Trump did make a commitment to leave Afghanistan, but he did say, look, we made it conditions base, and he made it very clear how credible of a threat he had made to the leadership of the Taliban that this will succeed or we won't leave. And so, you know, it's a shame that Trump wasn't able to continue to execute that. I think we would have been able to see a really different outcome. And as I talked to gold Star families who lost, you know, the most precious gift of life. You don't really understand until you're a parent, you hold your first baby, how precious life really is. This is what these people sacrificed, and they've largely been shown nothing but contempt by Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.
Speaker 1: Representative Warren Davidson. A few weeks ago, Joe Biden said that no American soldier had died on his watch. His mind didn't operate to understand that thirteen died were murdered at Abbey's Gate. And as I speak now this Wednesday afternoon, there's about twelve million females women in Afghanistan that when they go into public, which they can't do very often, they cannot make a sound, they cannot speak, they cannot murmur, they cannot sing, they can't do anything in Afghanistan. And that's the condition of women that Kamala Harris left Afghanistan in, which is totally disgusting. And of course the mutilation of genitals in Afghanistan of girls and women continue unabated, and that also is something completely ignored, acting as if it was a victory the way they left Afghanistan. Look what's happening now. And for those who are concerned about women's rights, and I'm concerned about women's rights, Heck, my wife is a woman, my mother was a woman, my granddaughter is a woman, my sister is a woman, and I'm very concerned about the policies of Joe Biden, Kamala Harris left that country living in barbaric times for the women, and that for the last couple of years of the Trump administration, things are under control completely. So lastly, you're in the Congress, is there a sense that the debate is measurably important or is there a sense that in the weeks in two months that remained things are going to subside back to where they are because the policies haven't changed and the issues haven't changed. And I know that when you play an away game in basketball or football, when the other team picks the referees, you're not going to be traded fairly. And that doesn't excuse some of the performances of Donald Trump. So give me the sense of the House of Representatives this afternoon.
Speaker 2: Well, look, you know, when when opposing teams come into the pit at elder you know they're facing a tough crowd, and but they at least have honest refs. And if you look at if you look at the debate last night.
Speaker 1: They didn't have anything.
Speaker 2: It was a rig thing. We knew that. That's the way it is. When Donald Trump goes before the controlled media and you know, I thought you did well there, but look if you if you look at the debate, I don't think anyone's mind has changed. No, Kamala Harris didn't come off as some charming, lovable person and went over new people. And the big thing though, that she didn't get done no fact checks. Like one of the lies she told was we have no American troops deployed in combat around the world. Ever, so yeah we do, and in the Middle East into sea on the ground and at sea in the Middle East, so we're being rocket attacks from the hooties all the time there, and and they don't have clarity from the administration on how what exactly is the mission on the ground, and so it was a very dishonest statement and none of it was fact checked by uh the controlled media. So I think, look the debate, Kamala Harris already wants to do another one. I think, look, Trump team should really take a consideration on that, because here's the thing. You should take every chance you can on any campaign in my view, and look, this is a little bit like yes, one of these ESPN commentators, I can't necessarily take that shot or draw that crowd that Donald Trump does, so I can tell you what needs to happen is he's going to win over more people. So he's going to make people that don't like him yet like him. And if he's got a chance to do that, I hope he takes it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no question, Congressman, Thank you very much. Big news on sann In this morning was the Swifties. The Swifties are now with Kamala Harris. Big news there, but yeah, what a shot, what a show. News Representative Warren Davidson. You're a great American and American patriot for serving our nation and thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Congressman, Thank you. Gah bless you and all your listeners.
Speaker 1: God bless America. Let's continue with more your comments of any five win three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. Bill cunning Him the Great American Live Age, home of the Reds and the home of the station that loves the United States of America. News Radio seven hundred WLW. Now Billy cunning Him, the Great American. We scheduled after one o'clock today, Senator Ran Paul to be here from the great state of Kentucky, my home state were always born and talk about the great debate last night, deficits is so much more you know to I've been a Trump supporter for the last ten years, since he came down the escalator in twenty fifteen, because he represents America's last best hope to stop the fundamental transformation of our country to something undescribed. But I know it's left wing. I know it's a liberal, progressive and Marxist. That's what I know. I know what's coming with Kamala Harris, and a bad debate performance by Donald Trump does not mean that the policies that Kamala Harris are good. Would you agree if you would have put me or Sean Hannity or you up on the debate stage. Whenever she brought up issues of race, I would have threw it back in the Democratic Party's face by saying, you're the party of DEI and affirmative action that are subtracting, adding, multiplying, dividing by race and race alone. You're that party. When she would have brought up the so called Central Park five, I would have said, this is not what happened forty or fifty years ago. This is what you're doing in the American economy today. Then rout off the facts about food, about energy, about housing, about insurance cost, about rents, and then just whatever she says, and your ire gets up. It's time to turn the page and reflect back to her, and don't talk about rabbits or cats or dogs. Even though there's a nine to one one call running around August twenty sixth Clark County resident calling about Haitians killing geese, I don't know if it's real. I think it is, but I'm not sure. But so what the issue is twenty thousand Haitians dropped in a small town America, without the schools, without the apartment buildings, about the medical without the pharmaceutical without the drug stores, without the police force able to handle it. That's the issue. Every time that's brought up, turn it back on her. As you know, you're listening to a moot court winner in law school. I know how to turn the issue back and change it, which Kamala Harris did very effectively. The first question that Kamala Harris was are you better off today than you were four years ago? Of course the answer is no. Well, for seventy percent of us say we're not better off. But instead of answering the questions, She went off on a tangent about living in a middle class lifestyle when in fact, in Canada, where she spent most of her youth, she was living in an opulent, rich section of town because both of her parents were highly educated. But all that is true because Kamala Harris, many say, won the debate does not mean her policies are right. Would you agree? And going into it that Donald knew about the proclivities of David Mure and Lindsey Davis. In fact, I shared with you I got a guess maybe coming up later, going to try to get hold of them again, coming up later that Between her announcement as a candidate and now, there's been one hundred stories about her on the ABC Nightly News. One hundred stories. What percent of those stories have been positive about Kamala Harris. The answer is one hundred percent. The only coverage by ABC News about Kamala Hahreas is positive, and ninety three percent of the coverage about Donald Trump is negative. You can't change that. In fact, NBC is like eighty seven percent and CBS is like seventy four percent. It's all positive for Kamala Harris. She's never been called a liberal, a progressive San Francisco liberal. None of that's ever brought up. It's ignored. And as far as the Swifties are concerned, I know segment Dennison is a great fan of Taylor swift Do you think Taylor Swifties. You think the Swifties know about carried interest or taxing, unrealized gains or capital gains increased. They have no idea. And so when a Democrat, especially a person of color, female, runs the tsunami, and it is left to right, top to bottom, a tsunami of Democrats come at you from the colleges, universities, latent on TV, the View evening newscast. They're all against you, big city newspapers, they're all against the labor unions, all against you. It's tough. And you got to know going in and the Trump's the new going in, he was gonna he's playing an away game in which the home team picked all the referees largely it was three against one. And of course he did reference the fact that Dana Walden, close friend of Kamala Harris, who runs Disney owned ABC News and the Moderators, is a close personal friend of Kamala Harris. And so it's kind of ridiculous that ABC News was allowed to be picked by Donald Trump because of their proclivities in favor of Kamala Harris. Especially, employees tend to do what the uh employer tells you to do, and that certainly happened here. He knew going in that David Muir and Lindsay Davis had only run positive stories, not one negative story about Kamala Harris, and all the stories about Trump are always bad, always negative. And also he knew going in that the bosses at ABC News were close personal friends of Kamala Harris. In fact, miss O Walden was the person who Kamala Harris credits with setting her up on a date with her husband, now Doug Emof, who was a big time lawyer in California. So they have a personal relationship, which is fine. Now, having said that Trump knew, I'm certain that he knew he was going to face questioning that would be one sided and pointed against him and favor Kamala Harris. The fact checking was six times fact checking Donald Trump, but at no point did the so called moderators fact check Kamala Harris. On number one, the very fine people hoax in Charlottesville. He did not say that in context. He meant that those who favored the statues being up and those who favored the Confederates statues coming down the fine people on both sides of it. Didn't fact check her on the twenty five hoax, didn't say that. He should have said, Miss Vice President Donald Trump has rejected that and Putin can do whatever the hell he wants. That's not true. Dictator on day one. That's not true. Blaming botched Afghan pull out on Donald Trump. That's not true. Tariffs being taxes, that's not true. A bloodbath hoax. He said there'd be a bloodbath in the automobile industry if Kamala Harris wins. Not in America. Another lie, the abortion monitor hoax not fact checked. Central Park five execution. That was a hoax. Suckers and losers in the military, that was a hoax. That was a lie. False fracking claims. That was a lie, false oil production claims. That was a lie. Eight hundred thousand manufacturing jobs that was a lie. Distorting unemployment numbers, that was a lie. Her saying I was raised in the middle class. That was a lie. Sold us out to China. That was a lie. Terminating the Constitution by Kamala Harris. That was a lie. Not one troop in any war zone, that was a lie. She knew or should have known that a rock and Syria today, as I speak this afternoon, soldiers American soldiers who are at a frequent attack by Irani and banked malicious and in fact, over the three months ago, four or five were killed by artillery shells and they're still there. She lied, lied, lied, taking guns away, She lied. And not one time, not one time, did the moderators David murraor Lindsay Davis fact checked her in real time. Because they worked for ABC News, and those who run ABC News want Kamala Harris to be elected, they'll give them easy access to the president and the person. The woman that runs ABC News is a close personal friend of Kamala Harris and Doug em Off, which is fine. But Trump knew all that going in. He knew who was playing an away game with officials and referees selected by the home team, and that he was going to have a terrible time with the moderator and with Kamala Harris. He knew that. Having known that, Trump did a bad job debating. Kamala Harris did a better job. That doesn't change the fact that the problems this afternoon are justice profound as they were yesterday or the day before or the day after tomorrow. So by the media is now conditioning us to believe that Kamala Harris won the debate, therefore her policies are correct. Do you buy that? But I have this other story from Reuters, and I'm like a normal American. I think you are too. You probably if you listen to talk radio. You're involved in issues. You know what I talk about when I talk about unrealized gains or carried interest, that kind of stuff. You know about capital gains. You know the fact that corporate taxes are not paid by companies. They're paid by the consumer. When the cost of goods or services go up, employers and companies passed that additional call onto you as a consumer and the form of higher prices. If it's more expensive to produce a product or service, the cost goes up, that's called inflation, and you pay more. Companies pay, in essence, no taxes at all. The consumer pays everything. So Reuters had one of these dials. They had ten uncommitted voters. And they were three in Michigan, three in Wisconsin, four in Pennsylvania. And they had the ten uncommitted voters, and they were all separate from each other, so they weren't influencing each other with these so called dials. And six of them shifted toward supporting Donald Trump, and of course this is shocking. Three leaned toward hairs. One remains uncertain that's a solid outcome for Donald Trump. So to Americans who are not on the websites, listening to talk radio, watching the newscast, reading articles in periodicals, do they see things that you and I don't see? Is that possible? I think the answer is hell, yes, it's possible. So, once again, ten undecided voters in three different states, unconnected to each other. After the debate, six of them shifted toward Trump. Five said they found Kamala Harris was vague during the ninety minute debate, and they wanted to know, since she's in power right now, why should she cause the changes she's advocating. I'm thinking, is it possible that the Great American is wrong? Is it possible that Donald Trump won the debate? According to this article, the answer just isn't yes. The answer is hell yes. And having said that, when I've gotten fifteen to twenty calls this morning, I did two interviews this morning on other radio stations. And there's a sense that because Kamala Harris won the debate, as perceived by some, that she's going to win the election. Well, how about this one. There were three debates with Hillary Clinton Hillary Clinton in twenty sixteen. After the first debate, Hillary Clinton got a one point bump. After the second debate, she got a four point bump. After the third debate Clinton, she got a total of a six point bump up. And who won the election in twenty sixteen? Was it the person who won the debates? No, Donald Trump won the debates because people want to change. They didn't want to go through eight more years of the policies of Barack Hussein Obama, and it was perceived that the policies of Obama would be continued by Hillary Clinton. So even though Clinton won all three debates, Donald Trump won the election. Is there a sense today, much like in twenty sixteen, that we want to change? The answer is yes. The great majority of the American peer people say we're going in the wrong direction. And the fact that a good moot quarter one the debate doesn't mean her policies are right. I could argue either side of a case and makes sense either way. And if I was there on stage, I would turn every attack against me against her and not talk about geese and goose and dogs and cats and rabbit holes and the Central Park five and how big is my car? How big is my crowd? My crowd's bigger than your crowd. I wouldn't have answered any of the questions. I would turn everyone back to her and let her answer the question. So, but this is not an election about who's the better debate. This is an election about policies. Policies of Kamala Harris, about open border policies, about sanctuary city policies of hers, about reparations Hers, about price controls Hers about no cash bonds for Fish's criminal her. About the EVY mandate, that's her, But DEI mandatory training that's her. About stopping energy production that's her. About a strong military week that's her. Abortion on demand through birth that's her. The cost of groceries, limiting private insurance, the border wall, that's all on her side of the table. Listen up, according to some she won the debate. Does that change and make worthy the substance of her policies? Does that mean her policies are right because she allegedly won the debate, except by Reuters, who said Trump won the debate. Let's continue. Can you smell when I'm cooking? Last not about ten forty five, I was depressed. I had projectile vomiting and diarrhea. My heads was exploding and my ear wax was coming out in droves. And I thought, this is the end of humanity as we know it, because I know what's coming, fundamental transforming of this country. Talk to Springfield, Ohio about how they like the transformation of their little city. The policies are wrong. Schedule up. Senator Ran Paul is next a News Radio seven hundred WW Billy Cunningham the Great America, of course, the junior Senator soon the senior Senator from the state of Kentucky in my home state is Ran Paul and Ran Paul Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, I love your comments on Squakbox and elsewhere about the deficits. The most predictable financial crisis ever hit any Country's going to be America in the next few years, before we get to the Rains Act, before we get to the crisis sixpenny plan. Tell me your reaction. The news of the day, of course, is the great debate between Kamala and Donald Trump. Who won, who lost, and where do we go from here?
Speaker 3: Their presidential debates are a unique bear. They are targeted mostly towards the people in the middle. You know, about forty forty five percent of America are Republicans forty forty five percent or Democrats, and there's ten or fifteen, maybe twenty percent in the middle. And so when you're doing these debates, you I had to try to attract those people in the middle, and you kind of wonder who these people are. And I tell people to imagine going to a dinner party and somebody comes to your dinner party and they say out come, but only if you don't talk about religion or politics, and nobody raises their voice. And that's who the Independence are. And so Donald Trump has to struggle a little bit because of his larger than life personality that sometimes the Independence think he's too pombastic if they hear his policies, I think he can win. I think in some ways it was a draw. You know, last night, I think sometimes he took debate too much. But I do think that when you compare the policies between what Trump is presenting. You know, Trump passed, along with our health Republican Congress, a large tax cut which caused a booming economy and some of the lowest unemployment ever recorded. We didn't hear enough of that. We didn't hear enough of the ensuing inflation that we got from the Biden administration. You know, we have most average American working families have less money to go on vacation, less money for gas groceries. People are actually in the meet out trying to decide what meat they can they can afford. And that's all because of Biden spending and borrowing so much and creating this inflation. I don't think we've heard enough of that in the debate. I think if we hear more policy wins, But if we get stuck in the run of how big the crowds are, sometimes that's just not a winning, winning approach.
Speaker 1: Senator on that front, I'm holding a story here from Reuters, and I agree with you. When it was done about ten forty five or not. I had a feeling in the pit of my stomach that wasn't good. I said, this isn't good. But then I didn't go to sleep till like three or four o'clock in the morning. Finally got a couple hours rest. I woke up and I said, now, wait a minute. She may have won the debate, but her policies are the same. We're in the same position we were in before. I'm looking at the story out of Reuters and Reuters identified and interviewed in researched ten undecided voters, three in Wisconsin, three in Michigan, four in Pennsylvania, and they were all connected to each other so it would be more legitimate. And at the end of the debate they had to say who won the debate. Six of these undecided voters shifted towards supporting Trump, three leaned toward Harris, one remains undecided, and a small sampling they said, basically, well, she's in power now, why can't she do what she's already saying in the future. Why hadn't she done it yet? And they also said her facial gestures didn't look presidential. She looked a little according to some woman, looked a little goofy And so is it possible that those of us in politics who live and diet see it through a different lens than someone who is undecided, who's not clear who's running for president. I was with a dentist about two nights ago, and she's very bright, intelligent, smart, And she asked me, is the debate this week or next? Is Kamala Harris still running or is it Biden? And this is a smart person who doesn't watch the news, doesn't care about politics, thinks she's going to vote for Trump. So is it possible that we in the field see things that the undecided voters don't see?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because a lot of people are going to make their decision not necessarily on a debate, but on their own personal circumstances. So if you make sixty thousand dollars a year, or you and your wife make that as a combined income, and it's only buying fifty eight thousand dollars worth of stuff because you're losing two thousand dollars to inflation, you see that every day they know whether they could go on vacation this year, whether they can drive across state lines or go to a park, or do the vacation they'd like to do, whether they can afford what they want to buy in the grocery store. So that is an economic reality they can't escape. But elections do come down to, you know, sort of Santa Claus versus the American dream. The American dreams want of opportunity. It's not necessarily concrete, but it's it's freedom and the opportunity to strive, to learn and succeed and to prosper. Santa Claus is someone who just offers you free stuff, and they pander to you, and they say, hey, here's twenty five thousand dollars for a house. There's some people will jump to that and say, I can't get a house and no bank will give me the money, and I don't have twenty five thousand dollars. So I'd love to have Santa Claus giving me twenty five thousand dollars. But there's also are there enough thinking people who will think of the repercussions of putting up twenty five thousand dollars that isn't real, giving it to people, and then causing more price inflation. Maybe the house actually goes up twenty five thousand dollars more because you've stimulated an artificial demand with fake money. So I think there are enough voters out there. So we have to make the debate over who is going to lead the country and which party will lead the country on policy, and you know that we've got to come and get beyond certain impediments that for people who don't like Donald Trump. He has to get beyond that to the policy. And I think it could have been better last night, but he still has every opportunity and long enough to make sure people can get that message.
Speaker 1: Your father was excellent on this issue. I had your dad on several times. I've had you on a few times about the deficit. And it's out there. It's a looming giant. It's terrible. It's almost like an asteroid that we know it's coming. I can tell you when it's going to hit within five years. But when it hits, it's going to destroy humanity as we know it. Right now, it's thirty six trillion. We're going up the rate about a trillion every one hundred day. He's going to add two trillion this year to the national debt, and as far as the eye can see it, it'll be a fifty trillion dollars by twenty thirty two fifty trillion dollars. And when I watched you with Joe Kernan and Becky the other day on squawk Box, you talked about what will happen when the world quits buying our debt or the dollar is not the reserve currency. There's an unbelievable crisis coming. Can you explain that to the American people?
Speaker 3: Know, we spend about six trillion, we bring in about four trillion, so we're gonna have a two trillion dollar debt. That debt we sell, we pay for it with the Treasury bond. Somebody buys them. The public buy is about a third of those, foreign comftry by about a third, and the Fed buys a third. When the Fed buys the debt, they do it by just printing up money, so that causes inflation. But if there's a loss of confidence, it doesn't always come gradually. It might happen tomorrow, it might happen next week, it might not happen for five years, but there can come a time where there's a cataclysmic loss of faith. Realize that even in Europe, as bad as they are in Europe, over half of the countries in the European Union balance their budget on an annual basis. Most of them have high taxes, but they don't go into debt for their Social Security and their Medicare programs. Most of them have the age increasing for all these programs based on longevity. We don't do any of that, and we've got real problems. It's going to hit the fan at some point in time. My hope is that we wake up and realize this and try to slow down the accumulation of debt before we get to a catastrophe. But I fear that both parties are ignorant of this and terrible with the spending. I mean, administration added eight trillion in debt. The Biden administration is gonna add eight trillion in debt. So there really has not been a lot of difference between the addition of debt between Republicans and Democrats. And that's the sorry truth.
Speaker 1: From George Washington in seventeen eighty nine to George Bush and twenty oh one, think of the economic military difficulties America had Between George Washington and Bush forty three, we went through Hell's half Acre, Great Glory One Wars. The total accumulated national debt in twenty oh one was about four and a half trillion dollars. We add twice as much of that. We had that same number every two years now, so seventeen eighty nine, the two thousand and one was about four trillion. We now add that same amount four trillion every two years. How's that sustainable?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know, the George W.
Speaker 3: Bush doubled the national debt from right just a little under under five to ten. Obama doubled it from ten to twenty, and now it's going up at an even faster pace. During COVID, when we made a terrible decision to close the economy down and pass out pre checks to everybody, the deficit exploded like it's never done before. So you know, I've offered for years a penny plan cut one percent across the board to balance the budget, but it no longer works. It now has to be called the sixpenny plan to it'd be a six percent cut for five years, would balance the budget. But I actually will get a vote on this in the next two weeks. I will force them to vote on it. Right now, there is no budget. There's been no vote on a budget Republicans didn't produce one in the House, Democrats didn't produce one in the Senate. There has been no vote on a budget. So we're spending six trillion dollars with no budget plan. And this is outrageous. No corporation would go through a year, you know, a billion dollar corporation wouldn't go through a year without a spending plan. But I'm going to force them to vote online, and it'll be the sixpenny plan. We'll cut six percent a year each year for five years, balances in the fifth year. And my guess is I'll get somewhere between about sixteen and twenty five Republicans, about maybe half the Republicans if I'm lucky, no Democrats, and then half the Republicans will vote with the Democrats against my budget. But at least somebody will put forward something, put something on paper and force them to vote.
Speaker 1: We have about two minutes remaining. In a concrete way, what happens when the world quit spying our debt or the dollar is not a reserve currency. What happens? How does the crisis manifest itself?
Speaker 3: Well, this is the question, and the question is whether it's a gradual crisis and it looms over weeks and months, or whether it happens in one day. This is a scary thing about it. If you look back at the calamities of the last one hundred years, most of the stock market calamity is unfolded in a period of twenty four hours. So we sell our debt periodically, and when they go to have this auction of our debt, people show up buy it. There could be a catastrophic day when nobody shows up and people just say we have lost confidence. What will happen on that day is a feddle by one hundred percent of it. But what it happened is to get any of the private marketplace to buy it again, they have to raise the interest rates. And you know, we had a significant crisis like this with when in nineteen eighty when Volker raises interest rates all the way to nineteen percent. Part of that is to get people to buy the debt. But also realized is that we have so much debt, is thirty five tillion dollars debt that the interest payment we've been doing was under two percent, and we were keeping you know, we were doubling the debt and actually staying with the same interest payment, but now the interest rates just begin to rise. They're paying a little over three percent on the debt, but our interest payment's over eight hundred billion now, it's about equal to the military spending. It's becoming the number one item in our budget. So I don't know whether it's a gradual or abrupt ind but there are people who talk about a black swan. One can be in the stock market, can be an abrupt loss of confidence, but it could also be in the in the marketplace for the dollar, because the dollar really isn't backed by anything anymore. At one time it had a link to gold, but with no link. It's the full faith and credit of the United States, and the people believe in the taxing power, and we've destroyed our currency at a slower pace than say Argentina or some of these other countries. But you know, there are other things that people can go to now. You know, there's a story in the Wall Street journalis thatday about tether, which is a stable coin. It's a cryptocurrency back to one to one with dollars, and the extraordinary amount of commerce going through that now. And the question is, one day will people bail out, not just for gold. But will they bail out for a cryptocurrency that is backed one to one with some kind of hard asset in the stocks or with gold.
Speaker 1: Well, in today's world, things don't happen slowly. I would anticipate almost a nineteen eighty seven crash, and within one or two days there'll be a precipitating factor and the world's going to figure out we can't repay our debt. We have no chance that we're paying the principle and the interest rates must continue to skyrocket to federal by most of the debt print more money, which means every dollar you got is worth less. Lastly, the fourth branch of government, some say the most powerful branch is the regulatory branch. All the three letter capital letters. You have something called the Rains Act. Can you give us an update on what that is and what it seeks to do?
Speaker 3: This would transform the regulatory environment in our country. Regulations are killing business and have any huge cost to the economy, costs US millions of dollars in jobs and millions of dollars in prosperity. The Rains Act would say that any agency that creates a regulation that is a major regulation that will cost the economy over one hundred million dollars. They can't just write it without the approval of Congress. It would have to come back and be voted on by Congress. Unfortunately, only Republicans support this concept that no Democrats on the bill. We're forced to vote on occasion and never gotten a Democrat to support it. But this is a great distinction when people trying to think who they want to vote for. There are no Democrats that are for reveealing any regulations. Just the truth of the matter, There are no Democrats that are for reducing any taxes. There are only Democrats out there that will say we need increased taxes on the rich. The truth of the matter is the rich pay all the taxes already. The top one percent of wage earners pay almost half of the income tax. The top ten percent of wage jarners pay ninety percent over ninety percent of the income tax. But there are distinct differences. The Rains Act is difficult to pass. The only thing I can say that's good right now is the Supreme Court has gotten rid of this deference to regulatory agencies. And there is a chance that by lawsuits gradually making their way to the Supreme Court that we will neuter some of these federal agencies that are writing such egregious regulations.
Speaker 1: And lastly, talk about corporate taxes company business taxes. Every dollar from government requiring businesses to pay more corporate tax whatever it might be, are not paid by the companies. They're paid by the consumers in the form of higher cost higher prices for the goods or services produced by that company. And so the canard by Kamala Harris and the great debate that somehow corporate taxes is going to go up, that means you're going to pay more for goods and services as a consumer.
Speaker 3: Correct, without question, that's true. Consumers pay the taxes. But also realize that if you raise taxes on American corporations, you'll have less American corporations, meaning that these corporations go overseas. So if you want American corporations to succeed, you have to have a level playing environment. You have to have equal taxes. For decades, Sweden, Denmark and all these countries we thought were more socialists than us actually had lower corporate taxes. We finally lowered it under Donald Trump and lowering the corporate taxes low and behold calls an economic boon, and guess what, more tax revenue because the economy grew so fast that even at lower rate it more tax revenue came in. So this is a big distinction between the parties, and if we can make that distinction, I think people will choose the prosperity that comes with lower taxes, less regulation. But we've got to make that case and got to make the case that we are the party of the American Dream, where the millionaires of next year will be people who will have come from ordinary circumstances, ordinary backgrounds, who become the wealthy of an inter generation of America. But only in America does that happen because of freedom, capitalism, international trade, you know, and only one party is offering that.
Speaker 1: You know, Quesse Senator Rouan Paul, thank you great having you on again. Even though Kamala Harris may have won the debate, the policy differences remain, and you have to think as a consumer, as an American. She may have won the debate, but I'm not voting for Trump. I'm voting for the United States of America. I'm voting for our system of government. I'm voting for the way the First Amendment should read. I'm voting for the Second Amendment. I'm voting for the Fourth Amendment. I'm voting for a closed down I'm voting for legal immigration. I'm not voting for Trump. I'm voting for America and Senator Ran Paul I couldn't. I just I wish there was more senators out there like you.
Speaker 3: So thanks hat, Bill enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: We'll see what happens. All let's continue with more. Thank you, senator All. Let's continue with more news and students report next at Truma the Reds News Radio seven hundred Wow.
Speaker 5: Pellow Windows and Doors of Greater Cincinnati's exclusive Green.
Speaker 1: Because she has no policy.
Speaker 6: Everything that she believed three years ago and four years ago is out the window. She's going to my philosophy now. In fact, I was going to send her a mega hat. She's gone to my philosophy. But if she ever got elected, she changed it, and it will be the end of our country. Because this is the one that weaponized, not me. She weaponized. I probably took a bullet to the head because of the things that they say about me. They talk about democracy. I'm a threat to democracy. They're the threat.
Speaker 2: She is.
Speaker 6: Biden the worst inflation. We've ever had a horrible economy because inflation has made it so bad that you can't get away with that.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I want to respond to that.
Speaker 7: Though, I want to just respond briefly clearly. I'm not Joe Biden, and I am certainly not Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: Do you believe you bear any responsibility in the way that withdrawal played out?
Speaker 7: Well, I will tell you I agreed with President Biden's decision to pull out of Afghanistan, for presidents said they would, and Joe Biden did, and as a result, America's taxpayers are not paying the three hundred million dollars a day we were paying for that endless war.
Speaker 6: She was big on defund the police in Minnesota. She went out, I'm talking now, if you don't mind, please.
Speaker 1: Oh hell, hello, quiet, And I'm scho I'm broadcasting. God, I'm saying. I know you didn't watch the debate. You were asleep. Yeah, I felt bad about it. I get it this morning more fired up. I have a I have a question for you, or you prepared go ahead. Assuming your friend Donald Trump lost the debate does not mean Kamala Harris's policies are correct for the country. No, so even if she won the debate and the Swifties are going nuts, the left wing media is fawning over the Swifties. Can you identify as swifty as Sarah Elise? Is she a swifty? I have no idea.
Speaker 8: I asked, why did you ask her? I don't want to ask why to ask her? I don't want to you ask her. I want to know you asked her? To ask her?
Speaker 1: You ask her, I'm not asking her. Will leave the.
Speaker 8: Stood Reporters a proud service of your local Tame Star heating and air conditioning dealers.
Speaker 1: Tame Star quality you can feel.
Speaker 8: In beautiful Milford, the home of one main gallery called Baker Heating at five one three eight three one fifty one twenty four spots.
Speaker 3: Willy.
Speaker 8: We open up with a Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town, thirteen locations in northern Kentucky. James Rapine of Bengals on SI reports I like him. The Bengals and the Jamar Chase were close to an agreement. Matter of fact, the Bengals offered Chase a four year deal worth one hundred and forty million ninety millli guaranteed.
Speaker 1: What thank you? And he said no.
Speaker 8: The loan snag in the in the agreement had to do with when the guarantees kicked in Chase's camp. Apparently one of the the guarantee money and the injury protections to kick in earlier in the deal deal, and that's when they broke down.
Speaker 1: Well, he signed the deal. I don't know. I don't care about the terms. Do you He's going to get paid. He's already getting paid. Are you going to go to the dog pound to get lunch?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 8: Bengals defense fourteen misstackles against the Patriots. According to the sweet Anaumo, there's that number six year high. There's that number again, fourteen miss tackles. By the way, the morning sports talk host around the country have soured on Joe Burrow putting in the same they know as Deshaun Watson and Jordan Love.
Speaker 1: Well, they're stupid.
Speaker 8: You'll be going to put Joe Burrow in with the with the sex Ataday to Shawn Watson, I'm not saying that. The experts on ESPN, now what do they know? They don't know who that goofball? Who who said that? Can't say, I can't say former Bengals quarterbacks Ken Anderson and Boomer Asiason have joined Isaac Curtis and Leap and Lamar Parrish on the list of one hundred and eighty three senior player nominees for the Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of twenty twenty five. Anderson, what number did he wear? Number fourteen. There's that number again. And you know what happened on this day, September eleventh, nineteen eighty five.
Speaker 1: That's the date that uh Pete Rose did his deal with the forty one ninety two came the hit king. I was there? Were you there? Yes? I was, I was there. TJ.
Speaker 8: Friedel had a two run single. Rett Louder first big league win. Dealing again last night, Red's blank the Cardinals three nothing. It's three in a row and the Reds have started the playoff push.
Speaker 1: If they win the rest heard it here first? What you laughed at me when I said this? The Reds may make the playoffs.
Speaker 8: He held Saint Louis scoreless through five innings, and then Emilio Pegan came on at the ninth and almost blew it. He loaded the basis on two singles in a walk, then struck out three in a row. To wrap it up, segment Nothing's easy? Have you ever eaten a cat for lunch?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: Game two of the series?
Speaker 8: Tonight you six oh five Sports Talk, Ralph's American Grill Inside pitched at six forty five, and then Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inning show after the game.
Speaker 1: Now, have you had a goose? Have you eaten a goose? No?
Speaker 8: Record set by Philly slugger and Middletown native Kyle Schwarber. Last night he hit his fourteenth leadoff home run of the year. What number is that fourteenth? There's that number again. Dayton is down one game to none of their best of three series against Lake County in the Midwest League playoffs, and they scored fourteen runs. No, they lost four to three.
Speaker 1: Half. There's that four again. Yeah, let's see im saying. CBS Sports says a Xavier.
Speaker 8: Four days after the Skyline Chili Crosstown shootout against UC, the Musketeers will open up Big East play on the road at Yukon?
Speaker 1: Oh Oh, Dan Hurley is he gonna wear a Bengals go the way? Max Montoya was given a Yukon hat at the Ruler of the Jungle by Dan Hurley. So those two did meet, They did meet? Bingo. There you go. Dan Hurley was nine years old, right much like mean Joe Green with a Coca Cola ad correct signed a hat, a Bengals hat for Dan Hurley, who's some forty one years later. Pretty good right there? Back at you. Max is a good guy, so be nice to the little people around you. Segment like Sean Compton. One day he may be your boss, Sarah Elise can one day be your Can I get a TV show like you? Maybe? Oh it's possible. Okay, celebrity hotline. Hello, Wait a minute, Kenny, Kenny, what, Kenny what?
Speaker 3: I'll tell you.
Speaker 9: One damn me. I'm up here in Springfield. I'm looking for Barbiecat and Barbie Dog. I'm trying to get something up here, Get a damn sandwich. I'm trying to figure out why I put Tarner sauce on these seeder well Sabby, or what I do.
Speaker 1: I haven't heard from you in years.
Speaker 8: You're still you're stilling the truck or Kenny's still driving, but you're in Springfield looking for lunch, looking for lunch.
Speaker 9: When I get these hogs out of the truck, I'm going down the pound. I'm gonna start hauling dogs and couch and I'm gonna look and pray Haitian community that drop them off. Hell, let damn people learn, Saloni.
Speaker 1: You're always an entrepreneur. Kenny. I tell you what. I'm glad you recovered from that accident in Wisconsin. I'm glad you're feeling better. But you're gonna go.
Speaker 9: That one was a bad one. I had them damn hogs walking away with me. Sound like when I was first married.
Speaker 1: All right, Kenny, we gotta run, But I tell you, don't be a stranger. You gotta you gotta call back. But you're gonna go to the dog pound to get lunch for the Haitians.
Speaker 9: Hell yeah, brother, I'm gonna get some cold fish pine too. Just what Grammy used.
Speaker 1: To make pie. Seg you ever have a crawfish?
Speaker 8: No, you got to bring lunch down to us one day.
Speaker 2: Come I am.
Speaker 1: If you got a fat dog, bring him in.
Speaker 9: Hot food, sauce on it.
Speaker 1: Kenny. Thank you for your call, Cherry, thank you.
Speaker 8: Segment. We haven't heard from Kenny, and how long he's the best. He had a tear accident.
Speaker 1: We got to get back to the commercials plead it if you can get us out of Kenny of norwood Loo from Missouri, build a box Spider. How about uh Doc Tommy Scott from Tacoa, Georgia rubbing the snake oil segment? Get me out of the Studge Report.
Speaker 8: Willie and utter of oh those fine gentlemen, We leave you with the immortal words of the Stewed Report.
Speaker 1: I have no idea what I'm doing. Thank you? Thanks for sure. Ain't that the truth segment? Thank you? Ever have a juicy cat for lunch?
Speaker 8: No, he's gonna pick him up and take him to the Haitian community, Make make, make a few bucks. On news radio seven hundreds W.
Speaker 1: I'm Bill cunning in the Great American picking up the pieces of the Great Debate. Curtis House is with NewsBusters dot org, which is a part of my friend Brent Burzel's Media research Center. And I'll let him give you the facts on the Great Debate as far as the moderators. But before we get started, Curtis House, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show, and I have your story of a few days ago headline one percent ABC Debate moderators. David Muir hosts most pro Harris, left wing newscasting in America. First of all, before we talk about the debate itself, tell the American people the history of the moderators. There are Lindsay Davis and David Muir and their reaction to the Trumpster.
Speaker 4: Okay, so David Muir, Folks is not a very smart man. What you saw last night is largely what was handed to him, because as we see on World News tonight, he is the Ron Burgundy of news anchors. The guy has a very elementary sentence structure that would be offensive to some five year olds because he speaks in incomplete thoughts. He tries to use the word tonight multiple times in a sentence or thought. He offers three or four minutes of teases before he actually goes into his like the set of news stories. So we had that problem going in. Their political director, Recline, I believe, is the brother of Ezra Kline, a longtime liberal pundit.
Speaker 2: So there he goes.
Speaker 4: So there was also checkbox there because the political director is often involved in debate prep. And we also had Lindsay Davis, the other debate moderator, who was an anchor on their streaming platform maybe see News Live, as well as a fill in host on their different shows. She said all kinds of crazy things over the years, such as talking about reproductive rights with Kamala Harris, asking her what this means to her, and during the DNC drawing the insinuation that Donald Trump made a visit to Howell, Michigan because uh, he was giving a thumbs up to a bunch of KKK losers aka Feds who marched down the street. However, long before that, a little while before he came to visit, there all sorts of crazy conspiracy theories. So their coverage of Harris and she was annoyed to the presidential candidate on the Democrats side, was one hundred percent positive ninety three percent negative for Trump. That kind of part for the course, that's a that was about what we've usually been seeing in the last five, six, seven years of Trump. But it was really the Harris number. And the thing though that it was really particularly concerning the two things below the surface in our study that were disturbing from your Mure and his team never labeled Kamala Harris a progressive or a liberal. There was no audience label ever attached to her.
Speaker 2: Not once you said Trump.
Speaker 4: There'd be so much of Trump doing it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but you say in your story under data September the ninth, and I want to put a sharper point on that. MRC Media Research analysts reviewed one hundred campaign stories that aired on ABC's World News Tonight from the day Harris end of the race on July twenty first through September the sixth, including the weekends. The analysts found one hundred percent of the stories about Kamala Harris or positive, while on the other side ninety three percent. I'm surprised it's that low. Ninety three percent of the stories about Trump were negative. Now to compare not just ABC, but you also have in this beautiful column. Anyone can look at a NewsBusters dot org that CBS had ninety four percent positive instead of one hundred percent, and the most independent was NBC and Lester Holt that was positive for Kamala Harris seventy one percent of the time and rarely positive for Donald Trump. And so I'm looking at this and the debate demonstrated that there were numerous occasions, not one occasion, as CNN said that night, but there were numerous occasion when Kamala Harris either lied or to be kind misrepresented the truth and didn't answer the questions at all. And David Mure and Lindsay Davis never held her her account. But every time Trump may have said something about crime, which, by the way, crime is way up, but enforcement of crime is way low, but crime itself is way up, they're fact checked in real time by David Muir and by Lindsay Davis. But they never fact checked Kamala Harris. But did everage Americans figure that out? Do you think that's another issue?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 4: There were six fact checks of Trump. Okay, there were six fact checks of Trump where they interjected during this debate. There were seven Harris favored questions to Trump sands fact checks and to Trump there are only three questions that were more favored in his direction. There was no sort of yes or no follow up to Kamala Harris when she would waffle or offer word salads. Even their fact checks were wrong. You know, Lindsay Davis claiming that denying the existence of birth abortions, are you kidding me? You have multiple states like Colorado that allow unrestricted abortion. Liberal news outlets have done profiles of abortionists to do abortions in the seventh, eighth, ninth month talking about the number of illegal aliens. David Moore even got that wrong. He claimed it's only eleven million people that are in office. But that was supposedly back when Biden took office. That was a very conservative astment then, not now. So I mean, those are just a few examples, and it just goes on and on and on and on. It's so it was so frustrating to see just how like little these people you cared about actually putting keeping the rails on a debate the economy, yes, was talked about first, but it was largely an afterthought, which I think kind of squares with what happens on World News Tonight with David Mure because very often Bill, as I said, he's not a very smart man. The things that excite David Mure that aren't political on a newscast have to do with the weather or like playing collisions on the tarmac, like what happened last night yesterday in Atlanta. That kind of stuff tickles his fancy, like he is very excited about that kind of weird you know, bizarre stories or natural gas explosion in New York City, Yes, we know, Okay, New York City is a very big city. But like your local news doesn't have to be our news. Those are the kind of things that he finds very exciting. So, you know, whatever binder they gave him last night, he totally went right with it, and he completely nuked their credibility. And this morning on Good Morning America, they're very excited about this.
Speaker 1: They think it was great. It's unbelievable. I mean, this is wonderful because they've exposed Donald Trump, etc. And I would say this in defense of Donald Trump that when you play every away game and basketball, let's say you're playing high school in college, you're going to a to a terrible place to play. If you're the visiting team, maybe you're playing the Georgia Bulldogs in Athens. That's a terrible place to go play a college football game. And when the home team selects all the referees and the officials and they pay them, and then you come into that environment, you got to be ready. You got to be loaded for bear. You got to have facts. And I wish when Kamala Harris brought up the Central Park five or brought up the meme about goose or geese or whatever, dogs and cats, cats being barbecued in Springfield, Ohio. I wish the Trumpster would have said, Look, this is not about what happened years ago, or about dogs and cats being barbecued on a spit in Springfield. This is about the fact that twenty thousand Haitians showed up into a small community in south and central Ohio and they've overwhelmed the schools and the hospital systems and the living conditions. They are not twenty thousand extra places to live in a city of sixty thousand people. He could have turned it back on him, and so he didn't hit his jump shot, even though the officials were bought and paid for. And that's on Trump, am I correct?
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, I think you're right. Unfortunately, Trump had a number of opportunities. When David Mure then after one of Trump's strongest answers, I think it was his strongest answer at the night, talking about Afghanistan and the shame that it brought to this country and the pain that so many families and other Americans are still in who lost those at Abbigad and since then, and David, you are then pivoted to talking about oh so, why did you claim Kamala Harris only recently started saying she was black at the National Association of Black Journalists when speaking to our Rachel Scott, Trump could have then just sat there and said, hold on, hold on, David, this is the stupid issue that the American people don't care about. What I'm talking about is real Americans who lost their lives, or when talk about illegal immigration to your point, talk about angel mom, talk about those families whose loved ones aren't coming back because of crimes committed by illegal immigrants. And he could have turned this argument and say, well, oh, you say that migrants commit less crimes than regular citizens, but the reality is all crime committed by illegal immigrants or crimes that did not have to exist if we controlled this border. And it is a shame that she doesn't want to do anything about it. Can you please you know, or turn it around even say, as you've seen here tonight, ladies and gentlemen, she's not said once what she would do differently than Joe Biden. We'll talk about how she would separate herself from Joe Biden, because Joe Biden has been incredibly unpopular. His policy has been very unpopular. That's what she's doing she's running as a second Joe Biden term.
Speaker 1: Well, he also could have said on crime, Look, big cities do not inquire to the immigration status of those day arrest, So how do you know who's committing crime when big city police departments don't inquire where you came from? What is your immigration status? But by rules and laws in those big blue cities and big blue states, they didn't even ask where you came from. And they simply arrest people then release them anyway, So there's no inde and so that's the answer.
Speaker 4: They refuse or they refuse and even if they do track them down. We see this all the time across the country. ICE knows and finds out when illegal immigrants are arrested for crimes that they allegedly commit, and they're like, yeah, we want to go to portum to heck with this, and the legal system in these liberal cities are like, no, no, no, we got to release them, and they refuse to cooperate even then, how else do you say, how awesome am I supposed to say something different?
Speaker 2: How am I supposed to do.
Speaker 4: Something different than these liberal cities don't care about protecting the American people? Okay, Like what are we supposed to do with that? But you know, you could have turned this on its head because you know David Nor said crime is down, Well, that's based on flawed if BI statistics. That's another point that he could have really hammered home. And it's all about again vibes. You know, to quote Kamala Harris about vibes, Americans don't feel safe, Americans do not feel like they are economically secure.
Speaker 2: Why is that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And what policies would you change that you've supported right now? When she said no American soldiers are deployed, about three or four months ago, there were four American soldiers killed through artillery shells in Iraq, and we have thousands of soldiers there for reasons unclear to me, but they're in harm's way. We have soldiers getting injured all over the world because of the failed policies of this administration, and she forgot about that. I also would have said, your boss, Joe Biden said a couple months ago that there's been no American soldiers killed in his watch. What about the thirteen and Abby's Gate in Afghanistan. Trump didn't mention any of that either, But that doesn't change the fact that here we are Wednesday afternoon, and things are not very good. In fact, things are quite bad. And the fact that he had a bad debate performance doesn't change what's happening right now all around America this Wednesday afternoon. It didn't change any of that either, And I hope the American people figure it out. On your website. You have a great post here by Jadi Vance, who, by the way, lives in Cincinnati, Ohio, and goes to my church at Saint Curtrud's. That's a different matter. But JD Van's school CNN's Kitlyn Collins on cat memes and immigration. I didn't see that segment. Tell the American people what that is.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 4: So Jdie Vance usually like a lot of these other candidates, goes around and talks about goes to the spin room, and he brought up the Springfield example. So he asked Caitlyn Collins. Caitlyn Collins said, basically, they said there's no evidence. The city manager says there's no evidence. People on Twitter say there's no evidence to it, and he says he's heard I have heard quote both firsthand and secondhand report saying the stuff is happening. So they very clearly, meaning the people on the ground dealing with this think this is happening. And I think it's important for journalists to actually get on the ground and uncover this stuff for themselves. When you have a lot of people saying, my pastor cats are being abducted, this is crazy stuff. Whether those rumors turn out to mostly be true, somewhat true, whatever they may be, Caitlyn. And then they bring up your point about the number of people coming in communicable diseases that have been coming in, and these are results of these border policies. This is yeah, Trump could have done in the debate, which makes me even more excited about the upcoming debate, his debate because he's gonna absolutely mop the floor with this Tim Waltz clown. I hope it's gonna be a thorough demolition. And when Nora O'Donnell and Margaret Brennan of CBS try to engage in some funny business, JD. Vance is gonna like smash yeah, like take their question, tell them to take their questions and shove it into the next century.
Speaker 1: Well, well, what's gonna happen on that debate? JD's gonna win it over. Tim Waltz. It looks like the marshmallow Man and some and some movie. But nonetheless he's gonna win by they're gonna say, look, the VP debate doesn't matter. Let's fair about the VP debate doesn't matter. What matters is David Muir and Lindsey Davis. Uh and the great job the three of them did against Donald Trump. Well we got to run. But I love the website NewsBusters dot org. Check it out and once again, very much one of the great websites that I see. And Curtis Hawk, once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. With your permission, we'll do it again. Thank you, Curtis.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you Bill.
Speaker 1: Go Bengles. God, well that's another issue, but thank you very much. Let's continue with more. Curtis, thank you. Go Bengals, go Red starting pitching. It's all wonderful. Go Michigan football, Notre Dame, it's all great. On news radio seven hundreds WLW.
Speaker 10: So she just started by saying she's going to do this, She's going to do that, She's going to do all these wonderful things.
Speaker 1: Why hasn't she done it?
Speaker 10: She's been there for three and a half years. They've had three and a half years to fix the border. They've had three and a half years to create jobs and all the things we talked about, Why hasn't she done it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 9: Hello, quiet, and I'm spoke.
Speaker 1: I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 6: Darky.
Speaker 1: We spoke about I don't know about ten fifteen, ten thirty.
Speaker 5: It was about halfway through the bottle at that point, old grand Dad going well, and you're switching a Crown Royale then drinking alone, George. But today I'm in a great mood now, you know, because now we're at a point things are so bad they can only go up. This is what I was telling you last week, and everything's looking great. That's when I'm down in the dumps because I know what's coming.
Speaker 1: So it's sure enough. Here it came.
Speaker 5: Now we're on the way out now, you see. Can play as bad as they did on Saturday. There's no way the Bengals can play as bad as they did on Sunday.
Speaker 1: Notre Dame R no way Notre Dame can play as bad as they.
Speaker 5: Did on satur Michigan Wolverine, Michigan, There's no way they can play as bad as they did the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, Red starting pitching.
Speaker 5: We're done with the debates. We're done with that nonsense. It's done with that, you see, and it's all up from here now.
Speaker 1: We got to call an hour ago from Kenny of Norwood and he said, hey, Commander, should I go to the dog pound and get lunch for those Haitians. I'll pick up some plump ones and we'll barbecue him in Springfield. He was dropping off the pigs and Ireton pigs and I Iarrington and they had a dead reefer to come and wants to pick up farm animals and pets and take them to Springfield of barbecue them.
Speaker 5: So how does ABC know that those reports are discredited? I have them do There's a nine to one one clip. There's also a clip of a guy at like a a city hall meeting describing the same thing. And what's his incentive to to do that? Shouldn't you at least said, boy, let's get down and check that out.
Speaker 1: How much be a democrat? He's a Democrat, that's right, because you have all nine one calls saying the Haitians are killing gooses and geese multiple reason, how about gooses, not gooses geese? And four Haitians two men and two women's waiting in ponds to catch the geese and the goose the fricasium Haitian style. And it's anymous to miss that is know that that absolutely didn't. That's not important. Well do you have hope? I have. I have a ton of hope. Take good hope always, Kenny nor would is hope? More geese? More geese? Is a commander? You in a German shepherd or a terrier for lunch? So does Andy defrayin He's coming down for lunch maybe tomorrow. I guess we're off. I'm off tomorrow. You're probably off the reds play. But on Friday we'll get some goose in here.
Speaker 5: With Name one policy that Kamala put forth last night that's going to change the current situation.
Speaker 1: Name one?
Speaker 5: Anybody I've been asking this question. Everybody asked you today. No one can say one. No solutions, just giveaways.
Speaker 1: I dare talk about her as a woman and a person of color. I dare you to do that.
Speaker 5: That's the thing Trump, as I told you last night in the phone, as I was getting ready to go to my second bottle of the Grandad. Well, the problem is Trump has he has to make a full shot with his back to the basket, blindfolded, standing on one leg, using his left hand in a wind store that he has to make that shot.
Speaker 1: That's that's what he's up against. Three on one. It's tough. According to the AP. The AP say, not exactly newsmax right, not exactly.
Speaker 5: A Trump fact checked four times, Kamala Harris fact checked zero. Mirror Davis press Trump six times, press Kamala Harris zero times. Trump fourteen false statements, all of them checked. Kamala Harris sixteen false statements, None of them checked.
Speaker 1: Your comments. I got the list here of the twenty one false statements Kamala Harris made without the commentators reflecting it all. How do they? I mean the soup.
Speaker 5: The easiest one is the Charlottesville right that's been debunked a hundred times by shows everyone.
Speaker 1: That's an easy one.
Speaker 5: My ten year old has said, now wait a minute, miss Harris, that has clearly been debunked here.
Speaker 1: You can't say that. AB would not do that. And they went back and said that there's no states out there.
Speaker 5: Mirror Clark Crackton said there's no states out there allowed pro term abortion.
Speaker 1: There's actually six with six thousand.
Speaker 5: Abortions in one year six that that accommodate post term abortions, including Minnesota.
Speaker 1: He was absolutely right.
Speaker 5: So what do you do when the when the people that rule the debate say no, no, no, you're wrong. No, I'm actually right, No, you're wrong. Is abortion healthcare to the unborn baby? To most upperclass women, it is. It's healthcare for the baby. Oh good, No, it's healthcare for for them. It's it's it's certainly not killing it unborn. No, it's women's reproductive rice. Yes, reproductive rice. Yes, not for the baby. Baby's dead. And half of them are female, right.
Speaker 1: Man, by statistically more than half of them. Yeah, segment your reaction.
Speaker 8: Well either Stoodente reporters, A proud service of your local tame Star heating and air conditioning dealers, Tamestar quality you could feel in beautiful Western hills called Derbin Heating and Cooling at five one, three, five, nine, eighty four forty nine, or go to Derbin Heating and Cooling.
Speaker 1: Dot com spots.
Speaker 8: Reds and Cardinals meet again tonight, Reds winning last night three to nothing behind Rhet Lauder's first big league win H six oh five. Sports Talk rouse American Grill Inside Pitch in six forty five, then Kelsey Chevrolet Xtra Inning Show after the game.
Speaker 1: If Kenny and Norwood brings in some dogs on Friday for lunch, would you like to have? Maybe a Docsin or a Terry or which one would you like? No, give me a Chihuaha. Today Bengals are on the field. T Higgins not practicing on the on the sideline, Marius Mims back in What with the pick? What a three key number one? You forgot about him?
Speaker 5: He's out there? Houston Texans running back Joe Mixon what thirty carries for one fifty nine? The AFC Offensive Player of the Week? Who do you play for?
Speaker 1: Before? Seven years?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 1: I believe about Andrew Whitworth the year Super Bowl? Who do you play for? The National Football League average.
Speaker 8: Twenty one million viewers per game during the league's opening week, making it the most watched week one on record.
Speaker 1: Tell the Rock about your are chasing his contract dispute.
Speaker 5: James Rapine, who, by the way, joins our show at four o five.
Speaker 1: Bengals on SI report.
Speaker 8: The Bengals and the Jamar Chase close to an agreement, according to mister James. In fact, the Bengals offer Chase a four year deal worth one hundred and forty million, ninety million guaranteed.
Speaker 1: I'll take the ninety mili.
Speaker 8: The loan snag, according to James, and the agreement had to do with when the guarantees would kick in.
Speaker 1: When will they kick in?
Speaker 8: Chases Camp wanted the guaranteed money and the injury project projection protections.
Speaker 1: Now benefit the deal. I would want that too. That's when things broke down. Here's the deal.
Speaker 5: Here's what the owners need to either in the next collective bargain agreement or in the off season. Here and they need to get together and say, look, we need to collectively stand strong that there will be we will all demand no contracts will be negotiated during the season. Once camp starts. You're here, play play football, You're here practice football. Anything, if anything can happen before the season or after the season. That being like five six eight month period right there. We can talk about contracts all we want, but the first day of camp it ends, it's done.
Speaker 1: It's over.
Speaker 5: While we're in this terrible situation, right, h like a recruiting uh session, right yeah, like an early signing period. Yeah, exactly. You can't just sign any.
Speaker 1: What's the question? I got a question for you? Give it. I watch everything simultaneously. This morning ESPN host were very down on Joe Burrow. They did they did some research on this sainted one. What was his record last year with the Bengals before he got hurt four and four?
Speaker 3: Four?
Speaker 1: What was his record after he got hurt? Five and four? Of the Bengals played better without Joe Burrow than with Joe Burrow? He missed a lot of throws on Sunday he missed a whole bunch of throws. And secondly they said, when he has talent around him, he's really good, like an L.
Speaker 5: S U or the first Well, that was the thing with Dalton right when you had aj Green and take away the tale the rifer great get rid of Boyd. I think it's more of the issue the question is healthy? Is the wrist healthy?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: You know you see a lot of online.
Speaker 5: Of course, you see a lot of like going like this with the wrists and stuff. It doesn't look it's not comfortable. He couldn't pick up a water bottle on the bench.
Speaker 1: I saw that one too. He can't use his right hand to drink water out of a bottle. What can he use his right hand for? I can't say I'm glad you brought this up, Sarah Elise Left, I'm glad you brought that up. It said to Seg see you tonight, and what is it? Rocke what it was?
Speaker 8: I saying, I have no idea what it says. It looks like it looks like cigarettes. It's bourbon flavored condoms. Seg, Yeah, see you tonight. And what what do you What are you willing to say here about your heart? There's nothing s XO with a You're gonna.
Speaker 1: Pay for that. I'm just saying I got your shirt. Yeah, I get at least three days. He got three days of What are those condoms doing here? Segment? I don't know they said two?
Speaker 8: Seg Now, Sarah, you know who had you know who had those first?
Speaker 1: Slow dy? I didn't know that, don't correct.
Speaker 8: Maybe a subvert had about four or five packs of this pocket apparently.
Speaker 1: Now he's got one. Something's going on. Not sure. I don't want to cast any aspurss.
Speaker 8: Actually, Sarah from nine Am to Doune on the segment, I got another Bengals thought in my mind.
Speaker 5: So I watched the NFL this past weekend, and I saw Joe Alt first round draft pick, number five overall pick, absolutely shut down Max Crosby right, So total, big time, game changing production from a rookie.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 5: I saw Xavier Worthy, a wide receiver for the Chiefs, number two touchdown, number one right, first overall pick.
Speaker 1: So I mean, and here, here's here's the deal. You look at the Bengals first round picks.
Speaker 5: The question is, where's the great contributions, the game changing contra number one picks from top picks of the Bengals. This last Sunday, Marius Mims Hurt didn't play. Chris Jenkins, second round pick, Hurt didn't play. Burton the wide receiver, third round pick four plays no targets. Last year's first round pick, Miles Murphy Hurt did not play.
Speaker 1: Then he got Doxil, you got DJ Turner.
Speaker 5: They've been okay, where's the production from the from from the top picks the bat It's happened in other places in the NFL, It's not happening here.
Speaker 1: We go to get I know the hurt, but come on, we gotta get gotta get production from the top guys. We got to get back to the commercial taken seg Man, get me out of the student's report. Is Joe Burrow an elite quarterback? They compared him to Deshaun Watson and uh and the great to Jordan Love. That's that's not accurate.
Speaker 8: So gotta get healthy, will you, and utter of a beautiful day here at the tri State. We leave you with the immortal words of the Steward Report.
Speaker 6: This election is not a choice between Democrats and Republicans. It's a choice between communism and freedom.
Speaker 1: That's what it's about. If you win a debate, that does not mean your policies are correct. Segment Thank you, Yes, thank you, SIGs taking that package with him in his right pocks put in his back pocket. See you tonight on news Radio seven hundred autobi