Speaker 1: In a world of deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
Speaker 2: It's the David Knight Show.
Speaker 3: As the clock strikes thirteen, it's Tuesday, the nineteenth of May. You're of our Lord, twenty twenty six. Well, today is a day the Kentucky primary. This is about much more than just Trump versus a Congress who has opposed him on key issues. And on every one of these issues that he has opposed Trump, he has been with a constitution, with rule of law, with morality. And yet we see that the massive amount of money they have jacked this up, this record amount they're spending to stop Thomas Massey, and I'm talking about they, the Zionists. It's jumped up by fifty percent in just the last week. This is a referendum on whether we will have an American government or a Zionist occupied government.
Speaker 2: That's reality.
Speaker 3: This is elections at their worst, folks, outside money, outside not just of this state, outside of the country, outside of.
Speaker 2: The constitution, outside of morality.
Speaker 3: And they'll also see Emon Musk going full Antichrist.
Speaker 2: I don't even know if he realizes it or not.
Speaker 3: And as Trump is pushing another grand deception, the UF hoax, will be right back. You know, let's talk about what's going on with the Massy race. His chances of winning the primary plunged suddenly yesterday on the eve of election day. Now again, when you spend, they had spent over ten million dollars the Zionist billionaires, and then all of a sudden last week they came up with a couple of lies and put those things out. As Thomas Massey said, you know, if you look at the demographics of people who are supporting Massy, it goes anywhere. If you look at the people fifty five and under, his support is plus seventeen to plus fifty six points, depending on the age bracket. If you look at those over fifty five, it goes from about plus seventeen about plus thirty five if I remember correctly. We'll get to that in a moment. Why is that? Is it because the people over fifty five don't really understand AI is because they don't understand politics, because they don't understand life. Yeah, this is I think what is really happening. I got to say, I think we need to understand what Maga really stands for, really stands for a multitude of asinine gullible Americans. We're going to find out today if that is a majority of asinine, gullible Americans. So Massey's chances took a sudden dip they did initially. With the lives about this staffer, they're out there, and as pointed out yesterday, Reason had a good article and we covered that yesterday. The self contradictory and improbable story of this woman made absolutely no sense, and she contradicted herself all the way through it, and we'll talk about that as well. But again, he took a deep he took a deep plunge, and many people took a look at it, and he came back up. But then you got war Pete. If ever there was a poster child for war and Zionism, that's war Pete. And of course he flies in parachutes, and I guess to support this trained seal, and I'm talking about not a navy seal. I'm talking about the mammal kind is a performing seal. And he's only got one trick, and that is he wants war more of it, and he wants it for Israel. So he's exactly like Warpete. The two of them are both trained seals. So when we look at other trained seals, we've got Dan Bongino crawling out of the woodwork like a cockroach. This is a guy who if anybody he looked at Thomas mass see any whatever happens to him, he has had integrity and credibility. He's stood with the Constitution, He's stood with morality. Bongino has none of those things. This is a guy who built his reputation on criticizing Epstein and what was happening with that stuff, and then became one of the key figures in the cover up.
Speaker 4: Difficult conversation for me because.
Speaker 2: I, yeah, it is because you're such a hypocrite. I did. I supported him. Yeah, for a while, even Epstein.
Speaker 4: You know him as President Trump butted heads been good on some issues. But I'm going to tell you some I have never been as disappointed in a human being in politics as I am in Tom Massey.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the way we feel about you, Dan Bongino. I've never been more disappointed. Well, I actually have with with Donald Trump, as Thomas Massey has said, Well, you want to say that I've opposed Trump on certain issues, he said, well, ninety one percent of the time I vote with the Republican.
Speaker 5: Congressman in the last two weeks as talking points at Azela and jas and Crockett has retweeted, you, when will you change your party affiliation in Democrats?
Speaker 2: Guy's voice is changing.
Speaker 6: I thought you knew. I vote with Republicans ninety one percent of the time.
Speaker 7: It's see in the nine percent.
Speaker 6: I don't they're taking up for pedophiles, starting another war or bankrupting our country.
Speaker 3: That's right, well we have As a matter of fact, he took a question and he responded, that's something Ed Gaweran can't do. As a matter of fact, I didn't put the video in the deck because it's all just visual. Nothing is being said. You got Ed Goweran at a public event and there's a guy there who is very well known as a retired military guy. I forget what his rank was. I got kind of caught up on the fact that he was a Kentucky colonel, and I thought, what is that. It's an honorary title in Kentucky for somebody who has a civilian title is not military at all, but it's done by the governor. So this is a known guy. And he quietly was walking up to ask ed gowerin some questions, and there's three guys who stand in front of him. I mean they're screening him like it's a basketball game. They stand in front of this guy who wanted to ask ed some questions with their hands folded, and then as ed moves off to the side, they move off to the side and stand there with their you know, backs to this guy and their hands folded in front of them.
Speaker 2: It's pretty amazing.
Speaker 7: I have the video if you want me to play, so you do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let's go ahead and play it. I'll just kind of narrate it here. It's not it is not something that you can actually hear anything. Look at this the way these guys get in front of him. No, you're not going to get close to him. And they've actually got three guys that do this. Look at this how their shoulder to shoulder. Now they're walking. That guy in the gray is the one who wanted to ask him a question.
Speaker 2: They keep doing this. What is he afraid of?
Speaker 3: The bottom line is that this trained performing seal doesn't have anything to say about anything. That's why they like him, you know, That's what they do when they bring in outside money. We had here in Tennessee. We had Frank Nicely, a great senator here in Tennessee. I did so much to help people. He got Ibermacon over the counter. He did many things to try to help the government to set aside goal for the coming collapse of the currency. And he tried to stop outside money from coming into the state to support people. Well he lost on that one, and so the outside money came after him. They did the same stuff to him that they're going to Thomas Massey. And of course I've seen this before in the past, but I guess it opened up some fresh wounds after seeing what they did to Frank Nicely. And they put in a guy.
Speaker 2: His name was actually Seal Jesse Seal Seals.
Speaker 3: And so you have these trained seals that are picked up by the big money people. And you know, Frank Nicely was somebody who is rated in the high nineties by the John Birch Society in terms of freedom score and conservatism standing for the constitution, individual liberty, fiscal responsibility. And this guy is down in the low sixties. That's typical what you see these people doing. And I expect the same thing from the other trained seal, Ed Galleran No debate, no policy except war, war all the time, war everywhere, War for whatever Israel wants.
Speaker 2: So when you look at the.
Speaker 3: Articles, just like I talked about yesterday, the Independent, the UK Independent, they talked about all these differences over policy that Trump and Massy have had, and again Ed Golleran says, well, yeah, he's like Ronald Reagan. Know, he's exactly the opposite of Ronald Reagan. Ronald Reagan could tolerate dissent in the without turning on his own people. Not Donald Trump, not the narcissist in chief. And so when Newsweek starts to talk about the difference is the feud with Trump, they talk about everything except Zionism, which is the elephant in the room. Same thing that the so called Independent out of the UK did. It tells you everything you need to know about these news outlets. When I talk about Newsweek, I've always said, the way you spell week is w eak, it's not w ee k. Massey endorsed Trump in the twenty twenty four presidential election.
Speaker 2: They said, again.
Speaker 3: He got very got on Trump's wrong side back in twenty when he voted against the two trillion dollar COVID relief package and let's understand, if you look at the rate that we're accumulating massive debt. Trump put us on an entire new slope with that move. Biden maintained that, and so has Trump in this term, although he's starting to accelerate the slope. Again, Massey stood against that. And one of the things that he was accused of grand standing because he told the Congress and said, you're not going to vote by mail to do this, You're going to come in person to vote for this. And his intention, I think, was to show that the COVID pandemic nonsense was really hyped up fraud. And of course this was fraudulent as well, the COVID relief package. We see most of that money going to fraud and to billionaires, even the stuff that was supposedly earmarked for small businesses. So Trump called for him to be thrown out of the GOP at that point in time. Again, this is always what you see the people saying, well, he's grandstanding. And I find that the most incredible projection from all of these Trump supporters. How could they accuse anyone of grand standing when they if they were to look at Trump himself, the grandfather of grandstanding, so again, Massey was right to pose the fraud of COVID and the debt, and he's been right in all of these disagreements with Trump. He posed the president's foreign policy decisions as well. He supported a war powers resolution let's call the constitution, folks, that would curb Trump's ability to declare war on Iran. That's not in the Constitution. He also has broken with the president on the One Big Beautiful Bill Act. Let's understand, it's not a big beautiful act. It is a big, ugly debt that he put in there. And he said there's a lack of spending cuts in here, and so Trump accused him of being against tax cuts. Yeah, we're got to cut taxes, but we're going to raise spending from the guy who bankrupted six casinos, that's what he is talking about here. He criticized the administration's handling of Epstein documents, says Newsweek. No, it was not the handling, it was the cover up. And of course that's one of the big reasons why Bongino is so angry. He had to run out of Washington because he knew he was going to be facing all kinds of hearings impeachment, impeachment, but perjury traps that we're going to be there. He's either going to have to lie for Trump or he's going to have to grandstand and not show up. That's why he's angry. Trump said, well, this guy's an automatic no, no matter what he says. If we did welfare reform, if we did the greatest thing in history for religion, what is Trump going to do the greatest thing in history for religion? Jesus was critical of religion. It's not about religion, it's about relationship. Trump just can't get past the point of constantly comparing himself to Jesus. We see it every day, and you see his followers doing it every day, just like Eric Metaxas, and then when they're called out on Oh it was satire. It was a joke. Yeah, it's a joke, like him wanting to be king. That's not a joke. We had here as we're talking about the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of people fighting against King George the Third for their freedom. Now we have to fight against King Trump the Third for our freedom. So it's this case of Cynthia West, who is out there the hush money just understand that it is her word against both Thomas Massey and Sparts who is the congressman Victoria Sparks of Indiana.
Speaker 7: And logic and time and logic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the timeline. None of it makes any sense. Again, this is after his wife died, unlike Trump, who doesn't wait for his wife to die before he starts finding other girlfriends, porn stars and stuff like that. This is somebody that Massey met who lived in Florida. He wanted her to move to DC. So he said, let me help you find a job with somebody in terms of staff, and he helped to get her a position in this other congressional office. And she said, well, I don't have any money because my husband, my ex husband, is not paying me alimony and support. So he loaned her ten thousand dollars. She gave back five thousand of it. And then she said, well, he tried to bribe me a five thousand dollars to be quiet and to stop the lawsuit that I had against the woman who hired her. The reality is she had a temporary contract for sixty days. They did not renew the contract. I wonder why, and so then she sued them and the Congressional office said, well, we'll offer you a settlement. She refused the settlement, which is far more than what she accused Massey of trying to bribe her with and the person that hired her. Victoria Sparks said in a statement, she said West was not fired, her office chose not to extend her temporary ninety day employment due to quote concerning conduct by missus West, adding that the complaint against her office came a few months later and she had denied this and refused to settle. So Massey said, it's a sad thing that a week before an election, people are making false, unsubstantiated allegations about me, an obvious attempt to influence the outcome of this election. And they're not just cooking up these false accusations, but they're matching it with five million dollars in just the last to run these additional ads that are lies and slender. So Victoria Sparts defended mass innerstatement. She said, he's one of the strongest supporters of women in Congress, a defender of women's rights among her GOP colleagues. Can't say that about Trump, can you? But again, this is newsweek w eak. They talk about everything except the elephant in the room, which is a PAC and the Zionist lobby. As a matter of fact.
Speaker 8: I introduced a bill called the APAC Act. You'll see this come up. Nobody knows this. I'm debuting it on your show right now, which would make a pack subject to Foreign Agent Registrations Act. For some reason, they're immune right now. And I think not just the money that's spent in politics, but the lobbying that happens on Capitol Hill should be reported. If it's a foreign country, whether it's Great Britain, absolutely he Cutter or Israel, it needs to be reported.
Speaker 9: And the amount of money that goes to these influencers, it's really interesting. They you'll you'll see them sort of all you know, publishing the same attacks online almost simultaneously, or whether they're talking point, they're all on the same page and it's like they're receiving talking points. They're trained seals clothes that they're receiving this money, right.
Speaker 2: Whether it's Jesse Seals or Navy seals.
Speaker 8: I've said this so many times, you know, in my sleep I think about it. I'm Thomas Massey and I proved this message. I'm Thomas Massey, and I proved this message. That's either at the front or the end of every commercial I do. And when I send out a piece of mail, it says who did it? And you know my campaign Thomas Massey for Congress, approved by Thomas Massey for Congress, paid by and we need that. I believe we should have that same sort of truth in advertising on social media, because if it's a good idea in the other outlets, it would be a good idea on social media, particularly because so much of it is foreign money. I remember all these complaints about election interference, fraudulent elections, and the Russians being involved and who else being involved in bots? Right, but really the elections are being influenced online.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they want you to be concerned about bots. They want to make sure that we don't have any anonymity or free speech on social media, But they don't want you to be concerned about the congressmen who've been bought.
Speaker 2: That's the reality.
Speaker 10: I cannot wait for May nineteen. It's going to be so great, you know.
Speaker 8: Just in case I lose, they gave me the number to call to concede.
Speaker 10: The area code is tel Aviv.
Speaker 3: Though well, I hope that works for him. You know, we've had situations. I remember when George Sorows was buying elections for district attorneys and even for state attorneys general, and typically the only people who were able to push back on that and win because he would drop in millions of dollars into these what have been really cheap local elections. The people were able to beat him back, but the people who called him out on it, you have to call out this outside money. These people have an agenda that is not the agenda of the people who are there. As a matter of fact, when you look at the agenda of both war Pete and Ed trained Seal rk Art, this is what the guy has to say. Yeah, look at that surprise A giddy Pete Hegseth drops in after Ed Gallerin promises to bring back the draft. I want war, I want war for Israel, and I want the draft back. That sounds like a winning combination, doesn't it. He certainly is not interested in the things that affect us personally, except for the fact that war impoverishes us and endangers our lives even here at home. We're not going to be immune from this. We have been in the past, but the technology is changing. What Massey is concerned about are things like Donald Trump giving legal immunity to companies that want to poison us and give us cancer like Bear with gleifas well.
Speaker 6: You know, I support obviously the First Amendment, Second Amendment, Fourth Amendment. The fourth Amendment is privacy, Tenth Amendment is States rights. But I also support.
Speaker 2: You think seventh can even say what those ambents are about.
Speaker 6: There amendments in the Bill of Rights that people have long since forgotten. What is the seventh Amendment? The right to a jury trial. They're trying to get immunity for data centers, for pesticides, for big tech when they steal inventions from little guys. They're trying to get all kinds of immunity and prevent jury trials. This is this is something that's not even on people's radar, but it has shown up on radar, and we've been successful and we got it struck from the Farm Bill. They were trying to put immunity for Glycus satan there, which is an herbicide.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and of course you got people like the Speaker of the House, the Republicans speak of the House famously saying we can't do search warrs. Can you imagine how long that would take us to do search warrs? Yeah, just like George the third right. So again hech Seth stumping for a candidate like this is a big break from what is normal. Well, now, a lot of people have said that it's a violation of the Hatch Act. Well, the Hatch Act, as I see it, is very subjective, but it doesn't look to me like it is a violation of the Hatch Act. It is a violation of norms. It is a violation of decorum. But of course, Pete, Hegseth is a walking violation of what is normal, what is decorum. He is a walking violation of what is Christian, as he calls himself a Christian nationalist. But nevertheless he accuses Thomas Massey of aiding America's enemies.
Speaker 2: Well, actually he is.
Speaker 3: He's not a aiding America's enemies, because America's enemies are Donald Trump and or Pete. They are the greatest enemies. They represent the greatest enemies. They represent the Zionist occupied government. They represent people who trash the constitution, who trash the domestic law, the internal rules of the Pentagon and international law and treaties and conventions on warfare. These are people who declare war themselves and defiance to the Constitution. These are people who kill survivors who are non combatants. These are people who start wars of aggression.
Speaker 2: Folks.
Speaker 3: They are literally traders and terrorists. What is a terrorist? A terrorist is somebody who uses violence or the threat of violence to achieve their political ends. Right, does that not describe the entire Trump administration? And Pete haig Seth is the lethality arm of that. Yeah, he's a terrorist. Heg Seth is a terrorist. You're a terrorist, a murderer, an immoral person in terms of what you've done. And they are also traitors to the Constitution. They swore to have hold it and they violated it on every opportunity. So makes that big SoundBite was he said, Well, if you're going to be against everything, that becomes an excuse for accomplishing nothing. Well, he may be right about that, because if you oppose everything that the district of Orwell is doing right now in Washington, you're likely to accomplish nothing because most of the people that are there are crooks. Yeah, I guess you should say lethality. Baby, that's real power, right, I have power to kill people. That's what I want you see Fox News as Laura Ingram maybe she's auditioning for a position in the Trump administration. Here she said, if Nassy is a true conservative, then why does everyone on the left want him to win? I just can't get out of this left right republican democrat. If the Democrats say something nice about him, he has to be bad. I mean, we can't even if the Democrats are opposing the war for purely partisan reason, we can't oppose the war. We can't do the right thing because the Democrats are doing it. That's what Laura Ingram wants you to think. That's what Fox News sells you. It's this, this, this Hegelian dialectic. You have to be with us or you're a terrorist type of thing. No, again, if you oppose war, if you oppose Trump's imposed austerity, that's what this inflation is. Trump has become a pain in the gas. Just look at the pump. And again, if you oppose that, then you must be with the Democrats. The Democrats may oppose it for purely partisan reason, but for purely partisan reasons, Laura Ingram says, you can't oppose it when Trump does something wrong again, just another suck up sycophant of Fox News. You spell that fau x as in faux news, who probably wants a position. And the Trump administration. Then National Review. It's kind of interesting because National Review went to war with John burd Society and the John Burt Society, and that was when William F. Buckley was there, heavily involved with the CIA. Buckley was he wrote novels about its rumored that he was with him, and of course they loved him on NPR, didn't they. But he hated the John Birt Society, people who loved the Constitution, people who would rank people according to their fidelity to the Constitution, their fidelity to economic stability, their fidelity to individual liberty. And of course Massey is ranked ninety nine, I believe by their rankings at the John Birch Society. But they threw out Joe Sobrand, who was their editor, really good editor, because he said, I don't think he was America.
Speaker 2: First.
Speaker 3: He said, I don't think we need to be giving money to Israel or anybody else. You know, he was a Pat Buchanan Conservative. He said you know, let's not have this overreaching American empire. That's not what this country was founded on. It's not in the interest of our country. It's not the interest of Americans to do this. This is a small cabala people in Washington who want this. And so they called him anti Semitic. It was as a matter of fact, you know what National Review did to Joe Sobrand when they kicked him off as editor, was the first time I saw the Israeli lobby come after somebody who didn't want them to have a blank check from the American taxpayer, coming after him with charges of being racist. He was not racist. And so National Review is doing it again. They're coming after Thomas Massey. They wrote an op ed piece a headline Thomas Massey deserves to lose. They said, it was coming from National Review. We have a lot of time for quirky goa to Loane libertarians, they said, but we prefer if they aren't noxious critics of Israel. Well, you know, I prefer my conservatives to be fans of America, not puppets of Israel. Like National Review. They discussed me and they called him. He said, he's pushing friends fringy toxic ideology.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: You cannot criticize Israel, especially at National Review. Just understand that National Review is not what it pretends to be. They went on to say in their op ed piece, it's telling that a pro Massy super pac is running an ad in the race that portrays the billionaire investor in anti Massy donor Paul Singer, billionaire who is Jewish, alongside a rainbow colored star of David. Well, it is telling. It's telling the truth because this guy in Israel has been one of the key pushers from the very beginning of this LGBT stuff. And he is a Zionist.
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 3: But the Zionist star of David And by the way, that's not a Jewish symbol from Moses. That is a pagan symbol that was adopted by the Zionists when they began that movement back in the eighteen hundreds. So yeah, if you oppose war and Zionism, National Review says it is fringy, toxic ideology. Let me tell you, the National Review is toxic ideology, always pushing war. National Review is like Lindsey Graham. I remember their comment. It was pithy, but it was abhorrent. They said before the Iraq War, they said the US can and should reduce the Iraqi military to twisted metal?
Speaker 2: Why should we? Because Nannahu said so? Is that?
Speaker 7: Why?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 3: Again, Trump says Massy has to be thrown out of office for opposing him.
Speaker 2: He's sounding increasingly desperate, isn't he.
Speaker 11: I hope you're going to put him out of business tomorrow. I'm in the Oval office and we're in a fight against the worst congressman in the history of our Country's name is Thomas Massey. He's from Kentucky. I hope you're going to put him out of business tomorrow.
Speaker 1: He is so bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So he's worse than Adam Schiff, is he? He's worse than Nancy Pelosi. He's worse than Lindsey Graham. And I could go on and on and on. We got a long list about what is it? We got five hundred and thirty five of them. There's five hundred and thirty four names. I could run through. Every single one of them is abhorrent. This is the only guy that is there holding the line for the Constitution. But well, he noticed that Trump doesn't have any specific issues with how Massey has betrayed the Constitution or the American people, which Trump does continuously.
Speaker 7: Yes, Lance, he's the worst senator as far as Israel's concerned.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right, what Trump cares about, that's right. So again he made some amazing statements.
Speaker 2: He said that.
Speaker 3: Matthew was in favor of the transgender mutilation of our children.
Speaker 2: You see, if you are a.
Speaker 3: Zionist billionaire like Paul Singer or Miriam Addelson or Donald Trump, Zionist billionaires have no trouble at all making up lies. They'll tell you to your face. There's an absolute lie that he is pushing transgender mutilation of children. And he said he voted against tax cuts. Now he voted because you cut taxes and you increased spending. At the same time, Massy said, you can tell that I'm ahead in the polls and they're desperate. That's why they're sending the Secretary of War to my district tomorrow. He said that on Sunday. But apparently it looks like it's working. At least one thing they're doing is they are putting out a narrative which if you look at the malleability of the mainstream media and their polls, maybe that's their game. Maybe they're going to show that it's close and that ED is slightly ahead, and then they can pull their usual game of rigging the election and make it believable. They have to do that. They have to get it close, because then they can rig it. By the way, folks, this is bigger than Trump versus a constitution. Even it's a reference on whether we're going to be a Zionist occupied in government, are we going to be controlled by a foreign country. This is a referendum on Zog, and Zog knows it. Trump's tirade against a GOP senator who sponsored the stock trading band gets a second look a year later. You know, we've seen this massive corruption, in your face corruption from this crook Trump, thirty seven hundred trades in one quarter. You talk about somebody who is always chickening out, who can't make up his mind whether it's about tariffs or stocks that he should own and at what price. Less when you look at this, there was a massive blow up a year ago by Trump against Josh Holly, and what he wanted to do was he wanted to put some teeth into the insider trading prohibitions. Again, when that first came out, it was called the Pelosi Act because everybody knew Nancy Pelosi was doing it incredibly corrupt. And of course Republicans have talked about this a great deal, but not when it is their beloved leader who is doing it, even more so than Nancy Pelosi. And so it did change. The Pelosi Act. That was kind of the nickname they gave it, but actually Josh Holly put out one. He actually called it the Pelosi Act. He came up with an acronym that spelled out Pelosi. It was let's see if I can find it here. It was preventing elected leaders from owning securities and investments Pelosi Act. Well, Trump got really upset about it. Why because unlike the original Policy Act, this pulled in the president and the Vice president. And even though he got furious with Josh Holly about that, and Josh Holly put in a disclaimer saying it will not apply to anybody who's already been elected. Right, well, that's a way of grandfathering in all of the you know, five hundred plus crooks that are in the district of criminals right now.
Speaker 7: Trump, only way you're going to get something like this past let's prevent all future corruption for the people that aren't in office yet.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll make it unattractive for people to want my job. You think you're going to take my job and you're gonna make a become a billionaire with insider trading, and we'll make again pal.
Speaker 7: I just it's sort or at least a better version of the typical politician strategy of cutting the runs off. The last are below you, so people should follow you. It's cutting the rungs off the corruption letter.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: So Trump in the last quarter did thirty seven hundred trades, that's forty trades a day, and the people are in the business say, I don't understand what's going on with I mean, it looks like some kind of a hedge fund with an algorithm that's doing this kind of stuff. It absolutely makes no sense as unprecedented anyway, The President himself had called for congressional stock trading, but then he objected when Holly's bill would have applied to him as well. Even though Holly had secured a de facto exemption for Trump, it still wasn't enough, and so he put him on blast. As some people said, he came after Josh Holly. He said, Democrats have been trying to target me for a long period of time, basically saying, you know, I'm an inside trader crook, and this is directed at me.
Speaker 2: I resemble that remark. Anyway.
Speaker 3: They said they're using Josh Holly, who I got elected twice as a pond to help them. He is just a second tier senator. He said, Yeah, this is the childish trash talking of Donald Trump. What about Ronald Reagan's eleventh commandment, thou shalt do insider trade? No is that thou shalt not speak able of other Republicans, But he does all the time. NBC News commented on at the time. They said, the tensions between Holly and a Republican leader reached a boiling point. Yeah, and then you had Ran Paul, who is an opponent of stock trading bands. He granted Holly the opportunity to mark up his bill, and I don't understand why ram Paul would oppose that. It is well, I do understand that what ram Paul did during the COVID thing, and I've called him out on it in the past. During COVID, ram Paul had his wife by stock in Gilead. That made rim dozeverr was that an insider trading looks like it to me, looks like it to me, it looks like exactly the same thing that Nancy Pelosi did with her husband. And of course you have somebody who basically set up a social media account that followed the trades of Nancy Pelosi's husband said, you want to become a millionaire, just binds all the stocks that she has her husband by. So anyway, Holly and the Democrat that he worked with reached a compromise. They would rename this and change the name away from Pelosi. It would no longer be called the Pelosi Act. And then the compromise was that the band would not apply to anybody who is already elected and to protect Donald Trump. Nevertheless, Trump still lashed out, Trump doesn't love America, folks. He loves money, and the love of money is the root of all evil, especially the root of Trump's evil. He is a Zog puppet and prostitute. So Thomas of Massy versus Israeli lobby, He says, I'm walking to an airplane to rejoin the most expensive congressional race in the US history. It's turned into a referendum on whether Israel gets to buy seats in Congress. That's exactly what it is. This is not Massy versus Trump. This is Massy versus a foreign government controlling our Congress. So what they found out is that my seat is really expensive. Well, they've got the money for it. It already spent a record amount, and then they increased it by fifty percent, just as last week to really push these slanderous lies that they concocted in the final days of the campaign. That isn't a tell what is he says the Republican Jewish Coalition Apak, Miriam Addelson and Paul Singer are all part of the Israeli lobby and that's where all the money comes from. For my opponent, Massey told the ABC News George Stephanopfolis on Sunday, said it'll be a referendum on foreign policy whether Israel gets to dictate foreign policy by buying and bullying members of Congress. I'm the one they haven't been able to bully, so they're putting all of the brunt the force on me. I'm ahead of the polls and they're desperate. They're sending the Secretary word to my district tomorrow.
Speaker 2: That's seth.
Speaker 3: That's why APAK has dumped another three million dollars into the race just this weekend. So of the additional five million that got dumped in in the last week, three million of the five was coming in from APAK. After months of beating around the bush, one reporter finally said, writes the true story of my race. When asked, says Thomas Massey and the lobbyist are bragging about it, bragging about the fact that they're going to take him out in the same way that Levin said, we got rid of Pat Buchanan. We can cancel people. We can cancel whoever opposes us, whoever stops us from ripping off the American people and sending them to war Israel has the power to take them out.
Speaker 2: Think about that. It makes me damn angry.
Speaker 3: I hate to see my government taken over by a bunch of crooks and criminals who sell out to a foreign country. You are traders, and you have become terrorists for a terrorist nation, Israel. Republican Jewish Coalition director said he expects we That's the way he put it, That is the RJC to win. He does not say that he expects Ed to win. That's because Ed is their puppet and they are running his race. That's what Thomas Massey said, and he's absolutely right. Here's the head of the Republican Jewish Coalition telling a Chabbad gathering that he spent a lot of time talking to Benjamin Netanyahu about the existential threat of the Israeli critical right, Yeah, that's right. Traders to their country, absolutely literally, just like Jonathan Pollard, they are traders to America. That's the Republican Jewish Coalition, apak the lot of them. Massew's opponent, Ed Galleran is an empty suit with zero charisma, writes some Information Liberation. Ed Gallerin says people who vote for him because of his should vote for him because of his top secret record, which Trump has seen, but he can't tell you about it. He'd have to kill you. You know how many times we see this. I abhor the national security state. It is at the center of everything that has gone wrong with this country after World War Two. Whenever they do something criminal, they keep it secret, and they do it in the name of national security.
Speaker 7: Yes, I can play that forty Go ahead and play that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, without missing a lick.
Speaker 12: He turned to me and he goes it. He says, I want you to go home, you talk to your family, you pray on this, and you think about it. I'm gonna endorse you in life, in whatever you do. You know why he said that, Remember that top secret record.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right knows me top secret. He knows everything about me. We do two pal He knows it's no secret who's running you.
Speaker 12: He knows what I'll do for you in Washington. I'll be your champion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm a mercenary.
Speaker 12: Serve our party. I'll serve our nation, asking for your boat. I'll be here for further questions. I'll answer the ones I've gone too long. I almost share one last thing about this picture if I could. Of course, I'm most proud of this one back here moving hey as that's two seasons. I'm proud of her.
Speaker 2: Hey well.
Speaker 3: As Information Liberation point out and said, the GP mocked Biden for riding in his basement during the twenty twenty election against Trump, Galleran has followed exactly the same playbook, and he's let the Israeli lobby spend millions to campaign for him.
Speaker 2: I would say, to lie for him. He had.
Speaker 3: Ken Klippenstein said, I went through all of Ed Galleran's interviews. This guy is laughably deep state. He literally says his background is classified. He cites anonymous endorsements from unnamed national security officials, and he also goes on to say he's made a fool of himself every time he opens his mouth. Asked about the Iran War, he replied, the President is playing five D chess. Remember I talked about that yesterday. Actually it's the five D is actually five dollars gas that.
Speaker 7: Getting amazingly, this is a different clip than the one we played yesterday, where I guess he's saying that he's playing five D chess.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 7: It's twenty seven seconds. If you want me to play it.
Speaker 2: I know that's okay.
Speaker 3: I can only take so much of Ed Gallery, Mark Levin and Lindsey Graham in a day. So again he says he's resetting the entire global power structure. So let him work through that. Yeah, that's right. Just trust him, That's what he said, trust the plan. The contrast could not be more stark. Elderly voters in Massy's district, according to polling, are ready to throw out the finest member of Congress because Trump and some TV ads told them to. And as Massy and others have pointed out, perhaps the reason for the generational split here.
Speaker 2: As I said before, ages.
Speaker 3: Seventeen to fifty five, Massy leads by anywhere from seventeen to fifty six points. When you look at fifty six years old and up, Gallerin leads anywhere from eighteen to thirty three points.
Speaker 7: I think mostly a matter of where you get your news from.
Speaker 2: You know, that's a good point.
Speaker 7: Older people still watch Fox News and all that versus people that actually get their information from the Internet. And see all the complaints about the NonStop ads that Apak is buying on.
Speaker 3: Those Well, you see on the internet, you see the back and forth debate that is happening there as free speech. This is why they want to shut it down, which is why Israel has bumped up there has gone up by a factor of one hundred in terms of their spending on propaganda since they began their genocide and Gaza. And again they will not say why it's not genocide. They will just call you anti Semitic if you call it genocide. You know, the term genocide was coined by a Jew. His name was Limkin, and he was talking about what the Turks did to the Armenian Christians. What was it that they did. They tried to kill enough of them to drive out the survivors because they wanted their land. Is that not the policy of Israel and Gaza? And of course attacking and killing civilians so you can drive them out of their land because you want it. That's precisely what it is in regardless of what happens. Massey has shown incredible integrity throughout his time in Congress, and his fundraising abilities are truly remarkable, says Information Liberation right about that. But again, when you look at the lives that are put out by the people in the last week, you know, there's threesome with AOC and ilhan Omar is something that they put I don't even know. But as he pointed out, he said, older voters who don't know that how AI works look at that and they think it's actually me going on a date with AOC and ilhan Omar and then checking into a hotel together. That's how childish this stuff was. But I think you're right, Lance, I think it really is where they get their news, they get off of Fox News. They listen to people like Laura Ingram, who says, well, if a Democrat has something nice to say about I mean, you know, Trump is going to cover up the Epstein documents, and Massey worked with a Democrat to get them released.
Speaker 2: So Massy must be bad.
Speaker 3: Not the Epstein information, not the Epstein elites, not Donald Trump. No, it's the fact that he worked with Democrats to try to get this information released that makes him bad. That's the juvenile understanding of what's going on being pushed to these people by Laura Ingram and her Ilk imploring voters to say no to woke Eddie Gilrane and his billionaire club of LGBT weirdos. He said, well, again, what will happen is if Trump wins, you'll see him dancing to the gay national anthem from one of those guys, and he will be laughing up his sleeve at the MAGA people who think that he's anti LGBT. Again, last week he said, we saw a money bomb. We raised one point three million dollars for Massey from thousands of small donors. This is Clint Russell writing this. The very next day, Miriam Addelson signed a check for the same amount one point three million dollars. Our is really donor right, not r but one is rarely donor offset thousands of American voices because Massey forced the Epstein files. Well you know what can we say about Miriam? Well, Donald Trump said it all, Miriy.
Speaker 13: You and Sheldon created a lot of relationship over the years with politicians at the state level, especially at the federal level. I want you to share with everyone, why is it so important? And how do you do it? Again, writing chu is part of it, but there is more than writing just checks.
Speaker 2: So how do you do it?
Speaker 3: Can you allow me not to answer? I don't want to say, but I'm really doing to America. And of course Donald Trump was at a meeting with her and he said, yeah, you know she I don't know. I think she loves Israel more than she loves the US. Who do you love more? She wouldn't say, right, And so it says everything, doesn't it. Her silence speaks very loudly. Thomas Massey's introduced this bill, the APAC bill that he was talking about earlier. As a matter of fact, as I said at the beginning of the program, when you look at the people who stand against outside money. Whether it's Joe Sobrand, whether it's Frank Nicely, whether it's Thomas Massey. They always come after them with a vengeance. And you can't get any more outside than a bunch of Zionist billionaires. Like I said before, they're outside of the country, not just outside the state. They're outside of the constitution, they are outside of morality.
Speaker 2: They're the true outsiders.
Speaker 3: So he wants to amend the APAC Act, the Foreign Registrate, he calls it. The APAC Aact is to amend the Foreign Registration Act of nineteen thirty eight in order to clarify the definition of foreign principle and to ensure transparency and lobbying on behalf of foreign interests. As he said before, I have to say after every the beginning or the end of every commercial, I got to say, I'm Thomas Massey, and I approve this message. They don't want you to know who's funding these messages. Since its inception in nineteen fifty four, APAC has circumvented the registration requirements under Pharaoh by virtue of being established as a domestic lobbying organization legally distinct from the parameters that the Act defined. Again, when we look at it. If you say this is just a domestic organization, you could essentially say that about all the K Street lobbyists, Well, you know they live in America, this is where they work and so forth. That doesn't mean that they're not agents for a foreign country. A pack was created by Isaiah Kinnan. He was a lobbyist for the Israeli government. He had previously served under the Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs. He worked as an information director of the American Zionist Council. After he raised sixty five million and seventy three million in the US aid for Israel in nineteen fifty one and fifty two, folks, that was huge. And multiply this by the declining amount of a dollar, and you're getting up into hundreds of millions or maybe even billions of dollars. So he was getting worried that the State Department was going to come after him to because he wasn't registered as a foreign agent under Pharaoh. And again he'd been a lobbyist for the Israeli government. He'd worked for their Ministry of Foreign Affairs. He raised between sixty five and seventy three million dollars for them in the early nineteen fifties, he was by every reasonable definition, a foreign agent, but in order to escape that, he created the American Zionist Committee for Public Affairs to navigate around the registration requirements under PHARAH. In response to that concern, then they renamed that the American Israel Public Relations sorry Public Affairs Committee. In nineteen fifty nine APAC and again the APAC Act would amend this Pharaoh legislation by adding a fourth paragraph saying, additionally, define a foreign principle as any organization, association, corporation, or other entity his lobbying activities or state admissions is either holy or in part to influence US public policy or government action and furtherance of the political or economic interests of a foreign country or recognized state affiliated political entity. It also establish indicators for determining the foreign political alignment of lobbying firms and allow American citizens to file complaints with the US Department of Justice to request investigations into potential fair violations. Because we know the Trumpet Department Justice isn't going to initiate anything against APAC, So for some reason, he said they're immune right now, And I think it's not just the money that's spent in politics, but it's the lobbying that it's happening on Capitol Hill that should be reported. If it's a foreign country, whether it's Great Britain, Australia, Turkey Cutter, or Israel, it needs to be reported and we need to have more transparency. And so right now, here's the situation, folks. Eighty members of Congress, fifteen percent of Congress list a pack as they're all time top contributor. Think about that fifteen percent of Congress gets more money from APAK than from any other special interest group. Isn't that amazing? I find that to be abhorrent, quite frankly. But you know, of course Trump bragged about that he thought that Congress should be owned by Israel.
Speaker 14: Remember this, well, you know the biggest change I've seen in Congress is Israel literally owned Congress. You understand that ten years ago, fifteen years ago, and it was so powerful, it was so powerful, and today it's almost the opposite. You have between AOC and Omar and these people that hate Israel, they hate it with a passion. They're controlling Congress and Israel is not a force in Congress anymore.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just you.
Speaker 3: Need to give me money I've never seen. I'll do it for you. It's a sales BIS.
Speaker 14: Talking about over a very long period of time. But I think you know exactly what I what I'm saying. They had such power, Israel had such power and rightfully over Congress. And it doesn't actually hire me.
Speaker 2: I'll be I'm your boy. What Yeah, let's think colonel.
Speaker 15: President Trump unleashed Prime Minister Nettignado, netting Yahoo to resume genocide in Gaza, which unfortunately resulted, I say unfortunately it was intentional, the killing of four hundred civilians in the past two days.
Speaker 1: I don't think he has any choice. I think when he ran for office, he made certain agreements with major donors. These donors are moved far beyond just Miriam Addison, and these donors oblige him to effectively underwrite whatever mister Netanyahu wants to do. I thought, I thought it was interesting that in a recent meeting was set up for the United States with Zerba John to talk about cooperation with Israel. Well, but it was set up by mister Datanyahu. He called and made the arrangements with mister Aliev, who's the president of Azerba Jahan. The State Department did not do it. I think we're very much in the grip of the Israel lobby, and I think President Trump is obliged to go along, and I don't see any evidence that he's going to diverge from that path.
Speaker 15: Does he have no choice but to back up Israel militarily when it attacks Earon?
Speaker 1: I think so. And keep in mind, you always have the possibility that a war is precipitated somehow by Israel somewhere in the region with Iran. The Iranians respond, and the expectation is with the build up of force in the region, you know, we're sending additional carrier battle groups over there right now. The expectation is that we will reinforce whatever the Israelis want to do. We've already done all of the planning for joint strikes, joint strike packages.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if they want to kill all the people in Lebanon, you know, there's nothing that we can do about it.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Are we worried that Lebanon is creating a nuclear weapon? No, it's because Israel wants their land. They're genocidal terrorists. The stranglehold that the pro Israel lobby has over the American political system is clear, as the APAC Act currently only has a two percent chance of passing following US referral to the House Committee. Think about that, You've got fifteen percent of Congress lists APAK as their biggest donor, and you've only got a two percent chance of requiring them to register as foreign agents, when in reality we know they all are. This is what we mean by Zionists occupied government. Bobert is now in the cross Harris for supporting Massy and again as National not National Review, but the New American John Birch Society points out she has a ninety three percent score on the New American's Freedom Index. One by one, Trump, the New York Democrat, is driving out everybody who's ever voted for conservative principles and got to get them out, and you got to get out anybody that's not owned by Israel. She said, I knew the risk when I agreed to stand by my friend Thomas Massey, and she knows that it's going to be, you know.
Speaker 2: What they need to have at.
Speaker 3: This reflecting pool where Trump is so focused on right now. And of course there was a contract that was out showing that you know this this massive increase that went up by a factor of ten in terms of I think it's seven. Actually went from like a one point seven million to over thirteen millions, so it's like a factor of seven. But the reality is is that that was the original price. It's just that Trump lied to people to get this thing started, and he is so focused on this reflecting pool. Isn't that appropriate for somebody who is such a narcissist. It goes back to the Greek legend of who is so focused on his reflection in the pool. They should make a golden statue of Trump on his hands and knees, staring at his face in the reflecting pool. I think that'd be a perfect reflection of the man. Well, before we take a break, we've got some comments here self. Patriot, thank you very much for the tip, He says, I don't pray as often for our politicians as I should, unless it's for God to protect us from them and their actions. I've been praying for Thomas Massey and those others who stand for the Constitution absolutely right whenever I whenever I hear somebody quote that, you know, pray for your leaders and those in authority that you might live quite in peaceful lives and that type of thing. It's like, yeah, bra they leave us alone. That was basically paraphrased. And the Fiddler on the roof and they asked the brad By, They said, is there a prayer for the czar? And yes, God bless and keep the tzar far away from us.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: Trump wants to be a king and tzar is just another term for that comes from Caesar. You know, we had all these different terms Caesar czar.
Speaker 2: He had uh, let's see what was the other one that was out there.
Speaker 3: All all of these different uh tsar in Russia as well as all these other they're just it's just a dictator, just another king. Con think, thank you for the tip.
Speaker 2: He says.
Speaker 3: I think people like Massy. Uh, they keep people like Massy Brown, so we can imagine that we have a bloodless revolt against the deep state. Yeah, I don't think. Uh, you know, when you when you look at this again, one guy, Haig Ceth was right. You know, you can't have one guy really get anything done. That's what they always said about Ron Paul. He stuck to his principles, and they said, Linky doesn't get anything passed. It's like, that's because the rest of you are such crooks and because you violate the Constitution all the time, you're the problem, not Ron Paul and not Thomas Massey. But yeah, that's reality. And that's one thing. One time that Pete Haig says told the truth, and we should remember that because he doesn't usually tell the truth. This guy who is a high school football coach want to be the way he conducts the Pentagon, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 7: Right in the middle of this big, great reset and he's getting in the way of everything. He's letting us tack foreign countries.
Speaker 3: Or yeah, that's right. Yeah, we need that great reset, don't we. And we need to trust them. I keep hearing this all the time. You know, we had Telsea gabbergs that my role here is to restore trust in the intelligence community. Don't ever trust the intelligence community. RFK Junior says, my role here is to restore trust in public health. Don't ever trust public health. These are two functions that the government should not be involved in. Quite frankly, don't trust them either. G Talent sixty says MASSI will win today unless the implement the usual election chicanery, and we're going to talk a little bit about that as well. The election chicanery, folks, typically starts way before voting dayn Bureau, twenty twenty nine. The man who is pessimistic before forty eight knows too much. If he's an optimist after that, he knows too little. That's right, high boost. If Massy wins, it is a massive blow to BBI, Trump, MAGA and Israel. Let's go. I certainly do hope that he wins, but we'll see. Nebureau, twenty twenty nine. The Clinton's played their trump card in twenty fifteen to ensure the Republican Party's total destruction. That's right, we h as Julian Sege said, he said, well, we know the Hillary Clinton is a criminal and a warmonger, war crime monger. We don't know what Donald Trump is. Well, he found out, didn't he. The Trump administration did their best to kill him, put him in jail for many years, and then locked up the rest of us with a lockdown, and led the global charge into the COVID fraud as well as the bioweapon he funded. Jerry al Atalo says, what oversight do you think Kentucky state lawmakers should have over data centers. Yeah, so the first version of the Big Bill had a provision that would let data centers ignore state laws.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: This is again Donald Trump and his precedent of attacking the Tenth Amendment. This is the usual strategy of big business. They did it with the Dark Act, if you remember, and that revolved around Glifast and also de Canberra Drift. They were losing in local elections big time, go into even into county areas. They spent eight million dollars in one county area because they wanted to make sure that glyphysset was not being outlawed. And there are a lot of farmers who knew what the real issue was. They knew this poison drifted onto their land so they wouldn't be able to raise organic stuff. And so it didn't matter that Monsanto spent eight million dollars. They still lost. So Monsanto goes to the Obama administration. Oh, now we can talk about how it's bad because it was Obama.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: They go to the Bomba administration and they say, we need to be protected against this patchwork quilt of regulations from different states. Well, that was what the design of this country was about separation of power. So you know, we're going to have one set of rules. We want you to make those rules that will apply nationally so we can do business right. The constitution and the function of government is not to make profits for corporations. That's what it's become. But that was not the intention. The intention was to protect the god given rights of people, and to do that you separated power. But they always come in and they did the same thing with the AI data centers. And Trump is leading the charge this time instead of Obama. So now it's a righteous cause because we have the Messiah Trump doing it right, the fake Messiah. And so no criticism at all from the Conservatives except for Massey in terms of doing that. Guard Goldsmith, good to see your guard. Thank you for doing such a great job on Friday. I appreciate that liberty conspiracy. So, by the way, Massy's opponent gets to keep a sizeable amount of the donations that are not spent if he loses. Yeah, never forget that. That's a big part of the slush fund for politicians. It's not just the insider trading, it's being able to keep the money if you lose, right, conservative Thanker says, if voting is fake, why would they spend so much money to get rid of Massy. Well, it's about manufacturing consent, right. The big role of elections, I think is to manufacture consent for what they're going to do. And they can always point to and say, we've got a mandate. See, we put this out, this is what we wanted to do, and this is our guy, this is our boy, this is our puppet, and you all voted for that. So now we have a mandate to rule. They don't appeal to the Constitution for a mandate. They appeal to these elections. That's why it is important to them to keep that facade up. But they have so many ways to control this, it truly is amazing.
Speaker 7: Comment up partly to respond to everyone. There are a few people in the chat that are pretty down on Massy in general. And sure you may have some things that he did that he didn't agree with, but he's still the best we've got. Yeah, If not Massy, then who It's, as you've said, a referendum of not allowing the Israeli lobby to decide who gets to be a senator.
Speaker 2: That's right, that is the issue. Folks or a congressman. That is the absolute issue.
Speaker 3: Are we going to be controlled by a foreign government that robs us, picks our pocket, and sends us into war for them. That's exactly what ed gall Ryan is about, because that's what his owners are about, his donor owners. We're going to take a quick break, and when we come back, we're going to talk about Trump, who is now today was supposed to be the kickoff of the attack on Iron that he's been promising, but of course he did another taco nacho.
Speaker 2: He says, he canceled this at the last minute.
Speaker 3: He just had to do it because there are some Arab leaders who didn't want him to do this, so he's got to pull this back. What a BS artist. This guy is truly is amazing. But we're going to take a quick break and we'll be right back.
Speaker 2: You're listening to the David Night Show.
Speaker 8: APS Radio delivers multiple channels of music right to your mobile device. Get the APS Radio app today and listen wherever you go.
Speaker 3: By the way, we're talking about APAK and how they are funding Congress and so forth. The people who fund this show, By the way, let me read out their names. That these are checks that we got in in the last week. These checks from May. Let me just read out first name and last initial. Thank you so much to all of you. Jony S, Gary B, Judy E. Dale L HD from NC, Lois L, Marty K, Scott C, Mason H, Joel B, James F, Ronald C, jack Y, Margaret, Mary T, Timothy W. Aaron F. And Karen C. Thank you so much, and thank you for the birthday card as well. From Lois. I appreciate that many people sent me birthday cards. My birthday was the end of April, and many birthday wishes, and thank you all of you. Have not thanked to each and every person, but I really do appreciate it and appreciate the encouragement. And we are I think about fifty percent right now in the gas gage, so we're closing in on the goal, and we want to thank all of you. By the way, Trump has announced that he's canceled this attack on Iran. I just plead for you yesterday the uh kind of the spaghetti western parody that Iran of Donald Trump. He's gunning for this guy who's sitting in a bathtub filled with SuDS, right, and he comes in boasting about how he's going to wipe out their civilization, do this and do that and everything to him, and the guy has got a gun underneath the underneath the soap bubbles, and he just shoots him. He's, you know, either do it or shut up. You know, I'm tired of hearing about it. It's like, yeah, the good, bad and the Orange is what they should have called that. But again, Trump is the king of bs.
Speaker 2: Just like you know John Lovett.
Speaker 3: Remember he said he said, well, yeah, Israel, Rubio said we had to do it, and he admits it. You know, first said it and then Donald Trump admitted it. He said, yeah, they were going to attack, and I was going to put us in jeopardy. So we decided we would join them to try to defend ourselves after they attack. But you can say that I'm the one who did it. Yeah, that's the ticket, you know. Just like John Lovett, the liar, you know, you can see him just making this stuff up as he's monologuing about this kind of stuff. And again he did it again when he said, yeah, we don't really need to get the nuclear stuff.
Speaker 2: I had just obliterated it.
Speaker 3: He'd said that once before last summer, but it was now an imminent threat. Wasn't an imminent threat. No, what he said was, he said, we don't really need to get that dust. He told Sean Hennedy just this last week. He said, we got eyes on it. Nobody's going anywhere near it. That would Here's a translation for the Maga people, the multitude of asinine, gullible Americans. When he says we obliterate it, and when he says nobody's gone near that, that means that there is no eminent threat, which means that what he did is completely unconstitutional and illegal. Constitution requires Congress declare war, and the War Powers Act is a law that says that you go to Congress unless it is an eminent threat. It was not an eminent threat. Well, we have one guy who I've not seen this name before and I'm not sure I can even pronounce it, Chamath Palapia, Palaaptia. I guess I think he's from India, and he has written an op ed piece and he says, I think Taiwan loses its strategic importance in eighteen months. What is their strategic importance? Well, the fact that they are manufacturing semiconductor components. If you look at Nvidia and other people like that, they don't do their own manufacturing, right, That's what they call fabulous. They don't have any fabrication. And I would surprised to see that even Texas Instruments, who I used to work for, doesn't do that. I mean when I went to work for them, that was what they were offering themselves for. They they offered themselves out to people like Apple Computer or Samsung or somebody who's putting proprietary chips in their cell phones, and they say, well, you know, you designed the chip, and we will manufacture it for you in our fabrication facilities.
Speaker 2: Well, they started.
Speaker 3: Getting out of that, even as right after I left, they started getting out of that. They were having a great deal of difficulty at Texas Instruments manufacturing the state of the art memory chips. As a matter of fact, they were getting essentially zero yield their facility in Houston. They did have a Japanese facility where they were getting some pretty good yield, and that was where they were getting all of their manufacturing stuff. Again, the people were they were hiring in Houston where I worked, my friends and I we were in a slightly different group. We were doing semi custom semiconductors, and so a lot of the fabrication had already been done and just the final stages of it where you would connect up the different transistors is what was being customized for people. And yet over at the facility where they're making the state of the art memory chips, we would go over there to the cafeteria whatever. We would see these guys walking around. They would have these clean room outfits where they would have suits, so they put on they put on booties, on their shoes. They would cover their hair with like a shower cap type of thing. But they had to be cool, right, So they got to the break area taking a break, and you would see them walking around with these.
Speaker 2: Covers that were on their shoes, still on their shoes.
Speaker 3: It's like, so you realize that defeats the purpose, right, And then to look cool, they would take the shower cap and cock it back on their head and it's like, I wonder why we're getting zero. It was the dumbest thing I'd ever seen. But the guy who started Taiwan Manufacturing Taiwan Semicitactor Manufacturing Corporation TSMC, that guy worked for Texas Instruments for decades, in twenty or thirty years or something, and he's getting close to retirement. He was pretty well known. As a matter of fact. He didn't work just for Texas Instruments. He also worked for General Instruments and many others, and so he had pretty good reputation the Taiwanese government. He wanted to retire and go home to Taiwan. Taiwanese government offered to give him some money and to start fabrication there and was very successful. And it is huge compared to the economy that is there. So again, when you look at his accomplishment that was there, it truly is amazing. He had let me see if I can find this here.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Trump attacked Taiwan, dumping on Taiwan as a matter of fact, and he was saying things like should the people of Taiwan feel more or less secure? After a meeting with President, she asked Brett Bear and he goes off on a riff saying they stole our chip industry. No, they didn't steal the chip industry. They just did something that we weren't capable of doing. And then he goes on to say, well, you know, it's fifty nine miles away, fifty nine miles we are ninety five hundred miles away. So, in other words, of fifty nine miles away from China, but we're ninety five hundred miles away. I guess you could say the same thing about Israel, couldn't you, except he doesn't.
Speaker 7: Yes, we have the video of Trump sacking about Taiwan allegedly stealing the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead and play that.
Speaker 16: Yeah, twelve billion dollars is a lot of weapons. But you know, when you look at the odds, China's a very very powerful, big country. That's a very small island. It's you think of it, it's fifty nine miles away, fifty nine miles we're nine thou five hundred miles away. That's a little bit of a difficult problem. With all of that being said, you know, if you look at the history of Taiwan, Taiwan was developed because we had presidents that didn't know what the hell they were doing. Because if they were to put tariffs on chips coming in, it would they would have never left. Everything was about Intel and everything was about our chip companies. They stole our chip industry. So I've said that for years. I said, you know, for years they stole our chip. If we would have had one of our presidents just say we're going to say we're going to put one hundred percent chip. You can leave, you can build in Taiwan, but we're going to you sell it back into the United States. We're going to put one hundred percent or two hundred percent tariff, we.
Speaker 1: Would have a lost the chip we city.
Speaker 2: He doesn't know anything coming back, and I do.
Speaker 10: Taiwan.
Speaker 3: Let me just jump in here and say, you know, the guy that I was talking about, look at his name is Morris Chang, and he left the American companies in nineteen eighty six. From eighty seven to two thousand and five, he was CEO of this company now that has the largest corporation in Taiwan. I thought I wrote it down here, but I didn't. It's a pretty large chunk of their gross domestic product comes from this one company, TSMC. He had worked for Sylvania, He'd worked for Texas Instruments, he worked for General Instruments. And you know, when you talk about stealing the chip industry away from us, Like I said, what I saw at Texas Instruments was that they were getting really low yields. They were not operating very well. So while he was still there, they started moving towards making digital signal processing chips and other things like that. They are now totally fabulous. They don't do any man manufactory. They farm it out to other companies like TSMC. That's why it's become such a strategic issue and why if there is a war, it is going to become a global problem, just like the Strait of hor Moves. If you shut down TSMC and the Taiwan chip industry, you got big problems. People are going to have big problems for everything. Nvidia uses their fabrication facilities that are there. But again, it was the choice of American companies to get out of the fabrication industry because they weren't able to compete effectively. They didn't steal anything from anybody. But if you want to take the same same approach, when you look at the Strait of Taiwan only fifty nine miles wide, it's not that much different than the Strait of her Moves. You think Trump learned something. Is he finally taking people's advice on things? I don't know, But again, you know, so we're ninety five hundred Miley, it's not our business. I wish he would say that about Israel. But of course there isn't a Taiwanese equivalent of apak in this country, is there. They're not buying Congressman left and right like Israel. That's the big difference right there. Now, this guy was saying he doesn't think that. The Chumath guy says he doesn't think that Taiwan is going to be strategically important in eighteen months. He said, right now, they are important for three reasons. Number One, it is indispensable to the global semicroductor of production. That's what he thinks is going to change. Number Two, it sits at the center of the Western Pacific security architecture, and it remains a major flashpoint in US China relations. So if we just give up on all of it, we can remove number three. Number two remains, and then number one is actually questionable.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: The interesting thing I think about all this stuff is that Trump likes the American military industrial complex, the American empire. It makes him powerful, it makes him, it feeds his ability to bully people. But the reality is is that by using it this way, he's destroying that power the same way that Biden by weaponizing the Fiat dollar a major source of power. By weaponizing that, Biden undercut it. What he did when he started applying sanctions and using Swift and other parts of that to control of people economically, what he did was he started pushing people away from that system. The same thing is happening in terms of geopolitics, which again is really ego politics. When Trump does it, it's not about what is happening geopolitically. So he goes on to say, well, we're eighteen months from Taiwan not being important in terms of fabrication, and he thinks there's going to be some miraculous change and all this stuff. I don't see that happening quite frankly. I think American industry has gotten lazy. They have been spoiled by massive amounts of money from the US government. The money was easy, and they eased off instead of being competitive. So the rise of US chip fabs, many of which were based in Arizona, could soon turn the state into the new Taiwan. Well here's the reality of this, and I've talked about this about a year ago. The Biden administration put together the chips Act, and it is a classic case of trying to subsidize industries that aren't working, trying to pick winners and losers. But of course Trump is a Democrat as well. He does the same type of thing. And so when you look at what this guy is saying, says, well, you know, they poured billions of dollars have been given to Intel, and in Arizona, they gave billions of dollars to this TSMC, the Taiwan Semicactor Manufacturing Corporation. They opened up a large facility. They had American engineers who went to Taiwan and trained and they and came back here. As a matter of fact, but it's a big issue with the American engineers. They said, you know, when we're working here, we're not liked by the Taiwanese. They want you to absolutely have your entire life wrapped up in the company. And so we'll have the Taiwanese engineers will be here and even if there's nothing to do, they will stay in order to virtue signal their loyalty to the company. I'm not going to do it, said the American engineers. Now, I don't blame them, I mean that's part of their corporate culture and is that kind of obsession that makes them competitive. But I wouldn't want that. I don't think any of us would want that. And so the American engineers are not kind of having a culture class with these people, because they're not going to stay around the clock and sleep there at the facility just to virtual signal their loyalty to the corporation. And so there's a lot of issues. They don't the Taiwanese don't trust the Americans. They're not giving them the kind of training. All the hallmarks are that this massive quote unquote investment, this massive subsidy, is the reality of this by the Biden administration of the Trump administration is going to fail. They are not going to turn into Taiwan in the desert, not at all. Nobody thinks that's going to happen, except for some of these Pollyannas who trust government. So he said, this is Trump's perspective. I said, one guy who is a geopolitical risk analysis lest this should say the only thing that matters about Taiwan is the Chips. But that is a very different perspective. While the US allies in the region, Japan, South Korea, Australia. They see a rising militarized China. Trump only sees the chip competition and he has a clue as to what that is about. He thinks they stole it from us. No, it isn't ours to own. You have to compete in a free market. That's what he doesn't get this. I guess he's had so many businesses that have failed. But again it's just another paper fiat currency tiger that we're looking at. Perhaps what we're eighteen months away from is the American Empire crashing and burning. And there was an interesting metaphor of that. I think that happened yesterday. You had at an air show. You had a couple of American jets who collided locked together and then crashed to the ground. You can see the parachutes of the four pilot, of the four personnel, and there's two people on each of these fighter jets. Here's a clip of that. This they locked together and there's the parachutes going out.
Speaker 2: Figure that.
Speaker 3: So everybody survived, but it crashes and burns. It's the fire. I think that's a great metaphor for where the American Empire is headed. Quite frankly, the Iranians are saying that if Trump wants to use a navy to try to open up these straits, that the Gulf of Oman could become a graveyard for the US fleet. Well, you know, maybe the r moo's disastrous arrogance, Trump is finally listening to some people. Maybe that's why he backed off. I wouldn't count on it, though, or Moose and all the rest of the stuff. Trump is becoming a royal pain in the gas, isn't he Just look at the price. Trump is still secretly trying to exert more control over Greenland. He's still planning on a war with Cuba. I mean, what is going on with this guy?
Speaker 2: War?
Speaker 1: War war?
Speaker 3: He's Lindsay Graham's favorite president. Now they should tell you everything. So speaking of farcical, because again we had the that's what the American analyst, intelligence analyst, the Trump's CIA Guy Ratcliffe said. You know what Net, Yahoo and the Israelis are telling you, it's absolutely farcical. Well, Trump is still secretly trying to exert more control over Greenland. Yeah, the Trump presidency I think gets an F and the F is not simply for failing.
Speaker 2: The F is for farcical that's where we are. But they're still.
Speaker 3: Alarming the people in Greenland and people in Denmark about their designs on Greenland. And as all of this is happening over the weekend, again we had the prayer weekend supposedly, and you don't need to have government call you to pray, right, That's the key issue with this when we look at Trump's Religious Liberty Commission and how they kicked off somebody who criticized Israel said, well, you're anti Semitic, and you don't have the liberty to say that you're going to control somebody's speech, you also control their religion. Those two things are connected, especially when it is political speech. You're not allowed to criticize Israeli government because it is a religion. To these conservatives and the people who are running this project, well, so they have a weekend of prayer, and again the Bible calls us to pray, so I don't care what the American government says about praying for your leaders. And at the center of it all was Trump declaring a national Sabbath. And at the middle of the weekend, what they did was they elevated Israel and the Rabbinical Judaistic religion that has now taken the place of what people think if they read the Bible of the Old Testament, that is nothing at all like Judaism today, nothing at all like it. And so over the weekend they were pushing their version of rabbinical Judaism on people. And what you see with that at the center of it, they said, well, this is a National Jewish Heritage Month. We don't have a National Christian Heritage Month. Isn't that interesting? We have a National Jewish Heritage Month because you know, we all know that all the founding fathers were Jewish. Well no, most of them were Freemason's, but they were not Jewish. And so then you have Eric Metexas, who on Sunday, holding his worship service of the Trump had this to say, let me find this clip here, this is here, we are right here.
Speaker 15: It's hard to believe that it would take two centuries.
Speaker 6: For the Lord to raise up a great man to bring that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, had finally to.
Speaker 15: Stand where it needs to stand.
Speaker 2: It's extraordinary.
Speaker 6: We only had to wait two hundred years.
Speaker 2: For the ballroom, he says, for the ballroom.
Speaker 3: And I guess you spell ballroom b al because that's what ball or bail as I used to always pronounce it. That's what it means, the lord, right, it's a fake lord and anti god lord, and that's what it's their ballroom. B aa l to Baphamet or Malik or whatever.
Speaker 7: I just find it hilarious that he's like, it's finally happened. It only took two hundred years from to make the ballroom. The dream of America has been realized. The founders wanted this ballroom, but they just couldn't achieve it. They could, you know, defeat the British, but building a ballroom is beyond them.
Speaker 3: If only Marie Antoinette right, let him have a ball instead of letting him have a cake.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was their dream, wasn't it. So then after he came under withering criticism, And here's an example of some of this. As one person said, you know, we already have a ballroom. So the US government already has a ballroom just down the street. The Andrew Mellon Auditorium is less than a mile away from the White House. It is beautiful, it accommodates more people than the new ballroom will, and it is owned by the US government. How about that we've already got one, and it's probably more beautiful than what Trump is going to build because we're seeing the aententification of everything, including architecture everywhere.
Speaker 7: I don't know, I'm not seeing any gold covered everything there. It could use a few more statues of Trump.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: That'll make it more beautiful in it anyway. So, after getting all kinds of criticism, he says, well, that was just sarcastic humor. Did that sound like humor to you?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's what passes for humor with the Maga crowd now, I don't know. We always hear that, don't we. They erect gold statues of him, and they say, no, no, no, we're not really worshiping Trump. That was just a joke that we put up there. I've heard that over and over again. No, it isn't. It is idolatry. We all see it. They are the ones who are the jokes. And if it is a joke, I guess it's the kind of joke that bablin B has become. Bablin B now is the joke. They're no longer funny, no longer satirical. And Eric Metaxas is not funny or satirical in any of this either. He was called out on his idolatry. You know, the Lord picked this guy to build a ballroom.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: So it's hard to believe that it takes two centuries for the Lord to raise up a great man to bring that ballroom finally to stand where it needs to stand. We've heard that over and over again from these people. God raised up Trump. You know, the question is I believe that as well. I don't think there's anything that happens in this world that isn't under God's control. If there is, then he's not God. However, the question is what is the purpose of Trump? Is it to punish us or to bless us?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 7: For a ballroom such as this?
Speaker 3: I raised you, that's right, Yeah, fair phrase, mortar guy talking to you esther. Yeah, truly, the arc of redemptive history bends toward banquet, said one person, a commenter that was Kaylee Triller. Another one says God created America so that we could make a ballroom for our want to be king, says Eric Metaxas. Another person, this is Matt Royer. He says, yeah, we only had to wait two hundred years for the dream of the Founding Fathers to be realized, a royal ballroom that King George the Third would be proud of. Yeah, well again we've got King Trump the heard, who is God promised us the ballroom two hundred years ago, said reason Anthology. And now that is satire. All four Gospels warn us about this kind of excrement. They warned us two thousand years ago, and here we are today, said Josh Cowen. Another person, Aaron Melnick, said Founders believed in a separation of church and state because they knew that it would corrupt religion to intertwine it with the public.
Speaker 2: And here we are.
Speaker 3: How many times have I said that? I said, the importance is that you put a wall. What Jefferson said was he said, there's a wall around the state, essentially to protect it from you, and because if it unifies with you, it always corrupts.
Speaker 2: I said.
Speaker 3: When you add the state to the church, what you wind up with is the date it takes over everything that is its natural bent. Christian nationalism is a political, spiritual, and moral cancer, said another And I absolutely agree with that. Absolutely. Both of those are essentially the same thing. Bingo, These guy who's get the comment of the award here.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 17: So.
Speaker 3: They absolutely refer to it as the ballroom b aa l behind closed doors, don't they? Another one said, well, I'm just flipping through the Bible trying to find that verse about a ballroom so I can show it to Eric Metaxas. Speaking of people who don't understand where they fit in all of this, we have Elon musk Is comparing Neuralink and the work that he's doing there to that of Jesus. And how many times have I said that as well? I said, these guys, you know, he's out there saying we're gonna get the blind to see, the lame to walk, the dumb to speak, and and now he is actually making that connection to Jesus. I said, they're going to put this out as a kind of fake miracle, he said, describeing to our links work, he says it has enabled people who have completely lost their brain body connection to be able to speak again, and I think it will enable people to walk. He goes on to say, restoring control of people who are tetraplegics and restoring sight, I think is a pretty big deal.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I've always seen that as quadriplegic, quad and tetra both mean for I don't know anyway. He says, they're sort of what I would call Jesus level technologies. Now, Jesus created the DNA. Jesus breathed life into things that you're not doing that, you're just manipulating what He's already created. And just like these other transhumanists who believe the foundational lie of the Garden of Eden told by their master Satan, Yeah, you will become like God and you will lift forever. No you won't, No, you won't. Only Christ has the gift of eternal life, and it is a gift. It's not anything that you can learn. It is something that he offers for free. But Musk also said that Tesla will have autonomous vehicles. He said, the car is starting to feel like it is sentient. As we improve the software, you can feel the sentience growing in the car. It feels alive. Does it well to what purpose? Well, cars are fast becoming.
Speaker 7: It feels a live as long as you buy the you know, two hundred dollars a month sentient package that I've just released.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right. Well, it is starting to come alive. But again you know to what purpose well as one headline puts it. And this is Steve Watson got this one right. He said cars are fast becoming dystopian in pods.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: The surveillance state has found the newest frontier. Your car's dashboard. What used to be a symbol of American freedom and independence is rapidly morphing into a high tech cage that watches your every move and can override your decisions that will. Here's the example of a guy who's got a new Subaru and it's got what they call AI eyesight.
Speaker 17: All right, I gotta come on here and vent real quick. My wife got a new car through her work. It's a brand new, it's got no miles on it, brand new, twenty twenty five or twenty twenty six. I imagine Subaru outback, and it's got the feature where it says or it's the eye sight thing. So it's got a camera on the dash if you veer off for two seconds, like if you look away like this, or if you're looking outside. I got mountains around us, right, so I'm looking at the mountains, it'll flash and beep and say keep eyes on road. Change my music on spot two seconds and it's flash and saying keep eyes on road. I get the idea of it, but this is the dumbest thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: In a car.
Speaker 2: I don't want one either.
Speaker 3: As a matter of fact, I've seen even before SUPERU Volkswagen had an ad that they put out and they showed a woman who was driving down the interstate and she nods off asleep and the car just moves over to the shoulder of the road and stops. And so you know they're going to use safety as the mcguffin.
Speaker 2: But we all.
Speaker 3: Understand that whether they sell it as safety or whether they sell it as emissions, the real purpose of all this is a dystopian surveillance society. Safety and emissions and climate issues are simply mcguffins that they use for that. So again, one person says, well, Super has just turned your car into a snitch. This is the government's wet dream of eighteen eighty four. Or well inbs another person says, so this thing will go off if you look into your mirror or over your shoulder to see if it's safe to take a turn or change a lane or to break What a great idea.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and people are going to start rigidly looking forward and never glancing to the side so that it doesn't trigger this thing and get a warning sent to their insurance company. I'm telling him, Hey, this guy is distracted all the time because he's looking in his mirrors. He doesn't keep his eyes only straightforward. And that will drive people to the self driving cars.
Speaker 3: And we know that'll be the case because again these car companies, and they're not going to lose the opportunity to monetize that if they can make money by reporting you to the insurance company or to the government for the way that you're driving, they will turn that data over to them.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and they'll have all these excuses of safety. But just stop and think for a second that you've got a camera connected to an AI staring at you one hundred percent of the time.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 7: How is this not freaking people out? Just from a privacy standpoint, even if you believed it was actually about safety.
Speaker 3: I think there's going to be an aftermarket for all this this thing turned off. I mean I pulled out the airbag on my steering wheel, and I got rid of the catalytic converter and some other things like that on my car. So imagine there's going to be an aftermarket for this kind of stuff. What a great idea, says, it's all tunnel vision on what is only in front of us and ignore everything else what could possibly go wrong. And then this is the key and I think this is where they miss the point here. One person says, well, if they all go bankrupt, they'll stop this garbage. No, they won't, because this is what you know. To push you on to public transportation, or to make sure that you don't get any movement or transportation at all, is really what the government is pushing for. In they're fifteen minute cities, but my entire life, the government as well as urban planners have been saying, we don't want people to have cars. We don't want you to have freedom and mobility. We want to lock you down. And so if you don't buy these cars, that's exactly what they want. They want the end of private transportation. Just looking how that was our only escape valve back in twenty twenty.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and as for you know, a big aftermarket for getting rid of this stuff, they're going to regulate that way. They're going to do the same sort of laws that they're trying to pass currently for three D printers where it cannot be modified by the end user. You will not own your car by legislation. It will be legally the property of the company that never truly sold it to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it'll be it'll be prohibited, and it'll be black market, but I predict it'll happen anyway. Yeah, But it's like drugs are prohibited and they are black market, but they happen anyway.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Things are like the three D printer manufacturers. They have, you know, regulations about how we have to glue the case and make the software hardened against modifications and all that, and the companies that are making it have to apply by that when they sell it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, absolutely right. You know what, There's a company that does aftermarket fit ups on Miadas. They would squeeze in a Corvette V eight.
Speaker 2: Engine and.
Speaker 3: Which I think completely changes the characteristic of the car. I was not interested in that, but I thought it was an interesting project. There's a company called Flying Miata, and they have done that with every generation of Miata until they got to they said it was kind of difficult with the third generation, my generation because they're starting to put some electronic controls in it. They so when they got the latest one, the fourth generation, they said it was nearly impossible because they said, you know, we would go in and we would disconnect that, and then everything would go haywire on it. The windshel wipers would start operating randomly, and all this other kind of stuff, and so it is really all interconnected with all that stuff, and I mentioned it would be really really difficult to do that. Probably sure your best route would just be to do a car from scratch.
Speaker 7: And from a software standpoint, they'll try and lock it down and then use the Digital Millennium copyright acting to come after anyone that tries to put out a software thing to get around it, which is exactly what Bamboo Labs, the three D printer company, is doing currently. They based their software off of an open source thing that said anything that you build from this base has to be open source, but they're ignoring that and trying to come after people that are posting their own versions of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we see that happening with copyright trolls all the time. That's basically what Bamboo is doing as well.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: I think Watson and some of these commenters missed this when they say, well, the answer is just the boycott buying new cars, and so the only real answer is to reject and to refuse to buy these surveillance vehicles and support the politicians who fight the mandates. Well, the problem is the politicians are owned by Israel. Israel likes this stuff. Israel is in the district of Orwellian criminals likes all this stuff. All these different governments like it. You know, when you look at the Netnahu government, they came after their own people about all of COVID. They turned them into labrats to be surveilled and sold them out to the corporations. Our government does the same thing as well. And what they want is they want you to not have any private vehicles.
Speaker 2: That's the real issue.
Speaker 3: And just by not buying a private vehicle, that's not going to be the solution to it.
Speaker 2: I think the real solution. I'll just throw this out.
Speaker 3: I think it's the same type of thing that we have seen with guns and whiskey. For example, you have the federal government has imposed all kinds of regulations for alcohol to back on firearms, but you do have situations where locally they can override that stuff. I don't like all of the still that have popped up here in this area for a vacation stuff anything, but it shows that you can overrite, override what the federal government wants. And so they've passed that. We've had some other situations in other states where they've talked about well, as long as it doesn't cross state lines, we can let people come into this state and manufacture guns and ignore what the ATF is doing. It's going to create a nullification issue, but it is something that really can be done. The Constitution is on our side, and if you've got the people on your side, you could do something like they could do the same thing with cars. You go in and say we're going to allow people to have real cars and they're not going to have all of these bells and whistles that make them unaffordable and turn them into or well Ian pods. You could do that at the state level. It's not going to happen at the federal level. Absolutely, it's not going to happen. Well, we're going to take a quick break, and before we do, I want to just read some of your comments here. Fidget guys, says Ai the Great equalizer for idiots. AI, we're all idiots now, that's what it stands for.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: Freetard says, never mind all of Elon's brain chipped monkeys died horrific deaths. Go ahead and chip me. The Patriot girl says, So your car can become a nagging wife. Have a friend who they've been married for many decades. They have a great family, the great people. The only time they ever have an argument is when he's driving in the car. And so I said, yeah, you could say it was the best of times. It was the worst of times. A tale between two cities. But anyway, Patty Wax says, the gas may become an issue with old vehicles new blend of fifteen percent ethanol. That's right, it's what jd Vance is pushing. He went to Idaho to push that and to get the money, a big ag and people who are there. But again, if you can grow alcohol for a particular type of fuel, there are some technologies out there that again we could start to look at. And I think that is going to be a choking point. So you're going to have to start learn to do some of these things if we're going to have a just in time delivery system and all of these bells and whistles and gadgets. That's going to be a position of slavery. We're going to have to take a couple of steps back and take some lessons from the Amish in terms of self reliance.
Speaker 7: Yes, Lance, Yeah, I was just going to say that is a good point from Patty Wax that you know, they aren't making new old cars. It's you still have to care about these legislation things as they are happening, because if this gets pushed out by a company, you can go around it and go with a company that doesn't do that. But as these things get more normalized, they're going to say, well, this accident happened, and because you didn't have this thing that would you know stop your car when you glanced to the side for a second, and that will become law for all future cars.
Speaker 2: Mmmm.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, as they started rolling out these self driving taxis and I think it was was it Uber that did it. It was in Phoenix and you had that woman who got run over. She was jaywalking and a lot of people said, well, look, you wouldn't be able to see that. She came right out of the dark and right in front of the car, and it had a camera that was facing forward and recorded. It also had a camera that was facing back at the human driver who was supposed to take over control. It was a human driver who would not be able to see them coming out of the darkness. And then people said, well, wait a minute, you know these things, this particular self driving model here does not use a vision system like the Tesla does, or like a human does. He uses lightar, so it'd be able to see this person a long way off and react to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what happened is we turned off the emergency breaking because it was just going off all the time, and so he turned it off. So they just stacked these these different technologies and the interdependence of them. They stack them up and they have real issues. I mean, that's what the real world looks like when you try to come out with these g wiz technologies. Now, the Walrus says Travis. I remember when they said the same exact thing about Trump. What's the context for that?
Speaker 7: Do you know what I was saying about MASSI and I did not put that in the best way possible. I said, you know, if not him, then who what I mean, is he is the only one that is actually standing on principles. It was yet they said that about Trump because he said good things and then did the opposite. Yeah, this is clearly a message of you know, if he gets voted out, it's because the Israel lobby gets what they want.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 3: Well, it's a difference between what a candidate says and what somebody does when they're in office. And that's the difference between Massy and Trump. Trump has said a lot of things that he betrayed once he got into office. Massey has kept his positions there. He does exactly what you would expect him to do. He typically always takes the side of the constitution, fiscal responsibility and individual liberty, and that is reliable. You can take that to the bank. You can judge him by his actions and not by his party affiliation.
Speaker 7: Is the key thing trying to say is you know, if you can't support Massey because of one thing that he did at one point, then what politician are you ever going to support? You know, I can't There are very few politicians that I can't think of a single politician that has a record as good as Massy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I can't either, and that would include even ram Paul, because I've had some issues with what ram Paul did with COVID stuff. We look at what is happening with gold quickly here before we run out of time behind Turkey's gold sales. We look at what is happening with and we said this as I was talking to Tony. We were talking about the fact that, well, gold is there as a backstop for when things get bad, and that's exactly what it did do. It did that for the Golf States, it did it for Turkey. And when you look at what happened with Turkey, the reason behind goal is paradoxical. What appears to be a paradoxical move the fact that it went down instead of up as you had all this Iran war that was started by Trump. It was the furious liquidation of gold by emerging markets, in this particular case, Turkey scrambling to obtain reserve dry powder so that the capital could cover soaring costs of energy imports. So you've got the Golf States who are looking at losing their income. How do we keep this thing going while they cash in some gold. You look at Turkey, who is dependent on imports for their energy. They see the cost skyrocketing, so they start selling off gold. Turkey's foreign reserves had their biggest monthly decline on record in March. So Turkey's official reserves cratered by about forty three billion dollars in March. Turkey has been hit hard by higher oil and gas prices caused by the effective closure of the Straight of Hormuz. Then again, when you look at this the short term issue that we're seeing here with Turkey and some other states cashing in massive amounts of gold. Just understand, from our perspective, Trump is cranking in the inflation. We've got Trumpflation coming, and it is going to be hyper. This guy is always hyping stuff. He's going to be hyping the prices of everything. They're going to have massive price inflation. Goldman, by the way, is reiterating a fifty four hundred dollars gold target as India curbs trigger bridle jewelry panic buying. So Indian government is now trying to stop the Indian people from buying gold because they need to support their currency and they're very concerned about that. They have no internal source of gold, and so when people buy gold, it is money that is flowing out of India following the collapse of India's currency over the last couple of weeks, doing large part to the world's third largest oil importer being hit hard by the inflationary shock caused by Trump's energy disruptions in the Persian Gulf, Modi initially urged citizens to foregoal gold purchases and to not travel abroad, don't do any unnecessary foreign travel because we need to support the currency. And again, so you've got Turkey is one of the largest and India is the third largest importer of oil. All of them are reacting to what is happening with us. But the real effect that's going to hit us in America is going to be the inflation of everything. And that's when gold is really going to take off. And that's one of the reasons why Goldman Sachs is not backing down off their future projections for gold. So again, you can go to Davidnight dot Gold. Now is probably a good time because gold is on sale, especially if you look at the long term trends, and that's the only thing that you can do. You can't time the market, and nobody knows what's going to happen in the short term, but in the long term, we can look at these trends and we know what the effect of this embargo is going to be. We have seen this movie before and it's really bad. That's why I don't want to see the sequel. But Trump must have fallen asleep during the OPEC oil embargo, just like during that movie. Me didn't seem to learn anything at all from it. We look at the election, I said, I wanted to get to this and I want to do this before we stop the jerry mandering that is happening. And this is a competition that's going on between the duopoly of the Republicans and Democrats fighting each other over this. And as I said before, it is the way that they rig the elections even before they get to this stage. As we see what they're doing with Thomas Massey, the massive obscene amounts of money that are there. You know, when you look at the amount of money that's being spent on elections, and of course this is now a new record for Congress, and it is the amount of money that's being dumped in by the government of Israel and Israeli supporting billionaires to do this when you look at that amount of money, when we look at the amount of money that's being spent on the presidential elections, I said, and I say it again, it is a metric of corruption.
Speaker 2: When George W.
Speaker 3: Bush ran again to al Gore in the two thousand election, al Gore accused him of buying the election because he raised one hundred million dollars altogether. And that's not just what he got directly given to him as a candidate, but that's what the RNC got and all these other packs that are out there. Al Gore got seventy something million dollars. Now, it's not uncommon for us to have senatorial races or goobedatorial races where they get more than one hundred and seventy million dollars. Now, and we're seeing this amount of money just going up exponentially. We've got presidential races where the combined amount is over a billion dollars. Now, that is a metric of the corruption in Washington. If they can print money and hand it out to people, or hand it out to a foreign government like Israel, of course people are going to invest money into the politicians that will give them the money. And so it's a measure of corruption. But another measure of corruption is the partisan aspect of all this, and that's what we see happy with the jerrymandering stuff here in Tennessee. We just had the absolutists and the Republican Party led by Marsha Blackburn, said no, we can't have a single Democrat seat. And they now have the ability with computers to be able to pick the voters to such a degree that if they don't stop them with jerry mandering, they can go in and jerrymander out anybody. And it was a court case about this, and the court said, no, they can use jerry mandering on this. This, by the way, was a district. Hang on, let's go a little bit longer. This was a district that was set aside as a minority district, so it had a majority black district and Memphis. Now Memphis has a large black population to start with. But again, if you're going to start creating congressional districts along racial lines, that's basically wrong. It's the same type of corruption that we see in jury trials. You know, it's been said the citizen's power comes out of three boxes, the jury box, the ballot box, and the cartridge box. Well, when you look at the jury box and the ballot box, these things have been rigged unbelievably by jerry mandering and by other things. And if they're going to create a district that favors a political party, if they're going to create a district that favors a particular race, or if they're going to create a district that favors a particular religion, for example, I could see this happening with Islam coming in and setting up a Muslim district or something like that. I think all of that is wrong. Just like when you allow these people to pick the jury, you have essentially picked the outcome, and they just got to go with the first twelve people that walk through the door, in my opinion, a jury of your peers. So again, I think all of this is corruption. The guy that is getting kicked out, he is a Democrat who is ten and zero in his elections. He's been their congressman for twenty years, and now that he's being kicked out. He was in tears when he talked to Chris Cuomo because this is his life. His life is focused on his career as a congressman. But again It just shows the power of jerry mandering. And I talked about that in North Carolina and North Carolina. Two thousand and eight, North Carolina voted for Barack Obama. There was a voter remorse after that, big time in North Carolina. And so in the twy ten elections, Republicans won everything. Everything they got the Republican first time. Republicans had had a majority in the state House and the state representatives since reconstruction. They won governor, they won everything except for congressional. It's not a single seat changed for Congress in spite of that massive sea change in the state. What does that tell you, Well, the congressional jerrymandering was what had fixed that. Twenty ten was a censushire and up until Trump began this jerrymandering process. Now they've got a jerrymandering war. You know, they pushed it in Texas and then California replied to do it for the Democrats. And so now that Trump has started this jerrymandering war, they're not waiting for the census to happen. But in twenty ten they had a census, and that was when they were going to redraw the district lines, and it was redrawn by Republicans for the first time ever, and they did it in their favor. And so the next election twenty twelve, you wound up with a majority of Republicans in the congressional district, even though the massive sea change that had happened in twenty ten didn't change a single congressional seat. And so when you look at this, and when you look at this map of jerry mandering, it really has become something of a monster. And I would even say it looks a bit like the Sorcerer's Apprentice. What the Republicans and Democrats are doing, they really don't understand what they're messing with. That's what the original jerry mandering map look like. Yeah, they're creating a monster run away. And this is a monster that is destroying our elections, our system of government. When they pick the voters, you even forget about it being a real election, as I said many times, from ballot access to debate access, but it even starts before that. It starts with them picking the voters instead of the voters picking the politicians. And so when we look at whatever happens today with Thomas Massey, the whole election system, as I said, is really about manufacturing consent. You know, we think that it is about us choosing them. No, it's about them choosing the candidates, about them choosing which party is going to rule, and then using the elections to push their impromoter of authority because they have no authority under the constitution. That is what they turned to. So again, all this became another bad idea from Trump. He decided, well, we're going to make jerrymandering and off years in other words, not during census years. We're going to do that just strictly for political purposes, going to take the map of the mask off. I mean, all the reason that they did it every ten years was because that's when they would do a census, and they would say, well, after we do a census, we're going to have to readjust these districts based on the number of people that we got and how the congressional seats are allocated between the different states. And so that's why they would revisit it every ten years. Trump is doing it for purely political reasoning. And again it's like everything else. It's like the weaponization stuff that he's involved in. When the Democrats do it, the Republicans complain about it when the Republicans do it. When Trump does it, the Republicans cheer because they don't understand how it's going to be used against them. Go ahead and play us out lance Trump's unique strategy and immediate backlash. California fired back. And so now what we have is a redistricting civil war that is happening. How is this going to shake out?
Speaker 17: Well?
Speaker 3: The Republicans have a slight advantage in terms of legislatures state legislatures that they control, so it might in the short term work for them, but it is a corruption of the system, just like the jury selection is a corruption of the jury system.
Speaker 2: Thank you for joining us.
Speaker 3: The common man. They created common Core and dumbed down our children. They created common past, track and control us. Their Commons project to make sure the commoners own nothing and the communist future. They see the common man as simple, unsophisticated ordinary. But each of us has worth and dignity created in the image of God. That is what we have in common. That is what they want to take away. Their most powerful weapons are isolation, deception, intimidation. They desire to know everything about us while they hide everything from us.
Speaker 2: It's time to turn that around and expose what they want to hide. Please share the information.
Speaker 3: And links you'll find at the Davidnightshow dot com. Thank you for listening, Thank you for sharing. If you can't support us financially, please keep us in your prayers. The Davidnightshow dot com