Speaker 1: Know you a little bit better. So you you're an artist, you're a singer. What what do you have out right now?
Speaker 2: I have actually, I have quite a few songs. So I've got like two singles that I dropped, uh actually under Warner last year. So that's exciting. Worked too hard and Swimming featuring Trippy Red.
Speaker 1: How is it working with Trippy? It was a lot of fun. So that was like your that was your single debut and having such a big person on the you know record, How how did that all come about?
Speaker 2: I was in a studio and I created the song and I've known Tippy for a while, and I played it for him you love the record, and he just like, I'll hop on it.
Speaker 1: So it just happened, like copathetically it does energenically, just happened. I feel like that's when it comes, you know, and it's the best kind of thing because it's just it was meant to be kind of right. That's why we dropped it. I'm like, yo, this is it?
Speaker 2: Like this is the one we got to push it like because the energy's there. And also like dropping a song with an artist who like also like enjoys your music, it's like way better than just a purchased feature, you know for sure, And.
Speaker 1: It definitely helps because you know, you have like that chemistry already because you knew each other and you kind of knew your style and kind of just kind of vibe like that. Yeah, facts, Is there any other artists you know similar to him that you would want to work with in the future.
Speaker 2: I feel like I have worked with a lot of my artists that I've wanted to, you know. I recently just did a song with Blate Waitcardi, and that was really cool.
Speaker 1: When can we expect that out? Ooh? I.
Speaker 2: I honestly I'm thinking about dropping, not even thinking it's happening. I'm dropping a project. It's a little mixtape. It's called Get Rich and Cry Trying. And then I have my album, which is melanin Monroe, and really I'm just deciding on which one I want to put it on. But both of them are done, so that's awesome.
Speaker 1: So I'm sure during COVID times you had lots of time to you know, create in the you know, in the studio, And is that why all you have two projects already completed? Yes? Absolutely so.
Speaker 2: Whenever I signed, I signed late twenteen nineteen, and we didn't start really picking up because there's aund holidays until top of twenty twenty, and top of twenty twenty is whenever COVID hits.
Speaker 1: So I was supposed to be touring.
Speaker 2: And headlining and opening for people, and all of that energy ended up being like more directed into just more studio time, which I absolutely love being in the studio. So yeah, I've got quite a few projects done, features, We've got artwork done.
Speaker 1: You know, I just I try to stay busy. That's awesome. I mean it's one of those people as like being a creative, it's you know, the kind of like a gift and a curse at the same time. It is like, yes, you wanted to go on tour, you want to do all these things, but it's like sometimes things happen for a reason to kind of like maybe build and create your craft a little bit better before you go go out there. So signing with you know, Time Warner, how did that whole process go? Like, how does that go about talk to you that I can't talk help private talk? How that process of things signed to a major label like that happens, right?
Speaker 2: I really don't know for like other artists per se like for myself personally, I can say that I wasn't looking to sign. I wasn't looking to sign a deal. I really didn't know anything about labels. I personally, like I've been seeing in my entire life. I've been writing music my entire life. I actually moved out to New York with like one hundred dollars in my bucket, and I'm like, I'm gonna make it here, and i don't know how the fuck I'm gonna do it, but.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna do it.
Speaker 2: And I just started like live performing my songs out there for random events, and I met my team through Instagram and stuff. I was reaching out to people, I found people I wanted to work with. Came out here to LA and I did no more than two songs. They weren't even out like streaming really, they were just like YouTube and whatnot. And Yeah, label started reaching out, so I flew all over New York and back here and Atlanta. I met with all the labels, and I wanted to bring the label that I've been working with I wasn't signed to.
Speaker 1: It's the Wasted Youth.
Speaker 2: It's like all my homies, like out of Florida. Jordan, Hollywood, Skip on the Beat, Smash David, and I'm like, I'll sign to whatever label agrees to like bring them on, you know, Like so.
Speaker 1: So you're signed with them through them Earth.
Speaker 2: I'm signed directly to Warner, but they brought my label with me.
Speaker 1: It was just kind of like a like a joint venture kind of situation. That's awesome to have that control and you know, people reaching out to you and having that kind of kind of almost a ball in your court in a sense. And so you kind of kind of get to dictate a little bit of what team you have because that's really important to you know, continue your craft and feel comfortable with who you are and who you want to become as an artist, to have people that are the right people behind you and through this whole process.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, it's it's super important creative control and just making sure like especially being like new to the business, I didn't want to get like, you know, screwed over. Like that's like a big stigma out here.
Speaker 1: Hear it all the time and people were like watch out, don't do and then sometimes you know, it is good to be cautious of those things, but it's also too where it's like not that you know everything and because nobody really does, but you know, you get a sense of feeling or what's right and what's wrong, and it's kind of like sometimes you just got to like dive in and see where it takes you. And that's the way I sometimes feel is like the most beautiful things kind of happen. Yeah, for sure, I'm a quicklein er. So I heard that, you know, your song started getting more attraction when you released it on a social media platform. Tell us a little bit more about that.
Speaker 2: So all of my songs that I originally drop, not even of them are out on like streaming platforms. My original songs we just kind of shot for like zero dollars, Like we did it on iPhones. We did it on just like random cameras that we had, and we were dropping them on SoundCloud and just Instagram, and I had maybe like four or five homies that would share it, and just through our mutual connections, people were sharing our videos to like A and rs and CEOs and label executives and they were like, hey, like this is this is something right here, and a lot of other artists found me that way. It was really cool. One of the first artists to ever reach out, and this is before I was like really even talking to labels is one of the first ones I talked to. But Xo XO reached out and they were like, hey, like the Weekend DM me. It was like, yo, I like your music, like we should link, and so I met with I believe.
Speaker 1: I don't want to get them wrong. I think it's Innerscope that they're signed with.
Speaker 2: So I reached out, we talked to them, and you know, everyone was just so like welcoming in like the weirdest way.
Speaker 1: I didn't expect music industry to be that way, but.
Speaker 2: Everyone really liked my music and my sound, and so we ended up just we pumped the brakes on that my team, and I was like, I wasn't ready to just jump into any deal. I didn't even know how to like thoroughly read through like the contracts before I started like signing stuff. So I took about like almost a year and just worked on my craft before I started like talking to labels again. And after that I found like the home label where I excited to be with.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. So do you have a project worth the Weekend that's coming out that we can expect too with the weekend. Not yet, not yet, but I've been working on it. So what other celebrities have slid into your dam and be like, Hey, your voice is amazing, let's do a collab or that you've even worked with. You said you worked with a lot of people that were kind of that you're maybe you know, influenced by m hm.
Speaker 2: I have Oh my gosh, I have a lot of songs.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So I have a song that's coming out on my project with Jeremiah, and that was something like I had to do because Jeremiah is like for me like King of Arton b like sure, like he can sing his ass it's your Panti's Wet Girl exactly. I'm likes you know. So I'm just like, Okay, I have to do this. And his vocals are amazing. I have a song with sway Lee uh one with a little uzzy and like these people like like I've I've linked with these people and they I've played them my stuff and they're like so impressed and like yo, like you got something, you know, And really it's just like I'm down to work with any artists, like not even just large names. It's incredible that large names are like reaching out to me, but you're hungry.
Speaker 1: I love it. It's like that's that's what happens. Like you know, and you're new coming up, it's like you just it's almost like you'll take anything, but not you know what I mean. These are really respected artists you know that are currently telling you, hey, like you've got it. Everybody has like that star factor and you either have it or you don't, but it seems like you have it. I'm excited to hear your new projects coming out. Where can we find that your projects once it does really really released, Once it's released, you can find me on all streaming platforms. I'm everywhere. Were you have a website?
Speaker 2: I do so it's ivy four dot com. It's it's it's so simple. And then also my user name for everything is ivv four or on streaming platforms, it's just iv four.
Speaker 1: All right, private talk you heard, make sure you go there and make sure you support her. She's going to be the next hottest thing. I can feel it. So, who are some of your inspirations musically? Musically?
Speaker 2: Man, that's always like such a hard question because I don't think anyone ever in the history of time for me, has ever made music that I'm like, that's what I want to do for the rest of my life. But I do love so many different artists like Janis Joplin is one of my favorites. I love Amy Winehouse, I love like powerhouse voices for.
Speaker 1: Women and also men. I listen to a lot of rock and metal, Like that's like my main thing that I listened to. Do you feel like that's why your music has so many multiple multiple genres, Like you know, you have pop, R and B and you have all kind of just like everywhere mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: For a lot of people, like whenever they hear my music, they're like, okay, cool, So like what is she? And that question like I've never understood that question, Like what am I like? Because you have to pick a genre, which is so insane, Like like why can't I just be them all exactly? Like I could top every chart. Like if people like we're about it.
Speaker 1: That definitely should be a goal of yours that you should set, you know, because that is something that it's like it's more than a trifecta. It's more than you know something that's whatever, and it's I don't even know if it's been done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean Taylor Swift honestly is like the only person like I can think of that I've seen like jump like two major genres, like going from country to going to like she was like hip hoppy pop for like a while, and like country, no one like leaves country music like without you know, yes, and that was wild, you know, to do that and then to be successful in both and still have people like support it.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I mean it can be done. Big shoes to follow, but I think, you know, like I said, it can be done. And it's like you're already You're already put planting those seeds now, You're already doing music like that now, So it's like why not. And you know, if you find that hit then it's just gonna happen. The fans are gonna make it happen. Yeah, true, true. So what other projects besides your music do you have going on? Do you have? Like, you know, branding is a big thing. Social media is a big thing. How important is you know social media to your brand?
Speaker 2: Social Media has been extremely important to my brand specifically because as a new artist, like moving here and not knowing a whole lot of people putting my music out just there. They helped me like reach out, people could find me easier, kind of get a sense of like who I am and like what I was doing. So yeah, it helped me connect with a lot of other artists and especially here like now in Quarantine. Hopefully we're coming out of the end of that, but it's helped me like keep in touch with my fans and make new fans and keep like releasing music and people seeing it without having to be like physically in front of their faces.
Speaker 1: It's like your own marketing tool where it's like, you know, this is me, this is where you have my work, this is where you do your videos with you know what you're into, which is really neat. I feel like, you know, social media has changed, you know, people's platforms for a lot of things, especially now with the whole tiktoking and like thrillers and YouTube. You know, it's so it's fascinating to see each individual lane of like how it's prosperous for that individual person.
Speaker 2: Right. Yeah, I just started with the TikTok and I'm doing pretty well on TikTok.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I was like, maybe I'm too old for TikTok, but like I'm twenty four, but I feel like I'm like fifty something.
Speaker 1: Old soul, Yeah, very old. So I'm just I'm here and I'm here now.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I'm doing pretty alright at TikTok Twitter I can't get a hold of yet, but soon wonder it.
Speaker 1: Don't happen for you. I can feel like you're young, you still have like all those you know where you're with direction, your you know your business is going, and your brand, and I feel like once you really know, not that you don't it like all just kind of like puts puzzle pieces together. Yeah, so talk to us about the she Devil concept? Where does that come from?
Speaker 2: So? I honestly like behind my creative process whenever I I like to write out my treatments for my videos, for my music videos, I actually like design the costumes, you know, like out of stylist come and like help me figure out where to get them, like may they're all handmade here in La which is amazing. But yeah, I really like to be hands on creatively. But behind that, I have like ivy the four fours my lucky number, you know, but also I feel like it's I have four different main parts of like my personality and whether that be like with attitude or aesthetic and I just kind of like pull from that. And for that one for work too Hard, I was like, oh, yeah, we're definitely gonna go.
Speaker 1: She Devil.
Speaker 2: That's who like I feel like low key I am on the inside just a little bit.
Speaker 1: Was that part of the four? Yeah for sure? Okay, yeah, so what are the other three?
Speaker 2: So I've got I'd be from the Midwest because I am. So we've got man that's correct saying it's it's countryhood. We have manners and you know, like I know my neighbors, like I know every back road, like it's something like that.
Speaker 1: So I'm from Texas. I always you know, it's to me, it's like you either you get it or you don't. The country life. Like when I first moved to LA it was like you would be like back home, you like stop it a stop light and you like you wave or you acknowledge people, and then here they're like why are you praying? They're like I don't know you. And it's like it's very different than southern living. But it's cool to become of the big city, you know, in LA, like that and like implement those still southern yeah things. I get that all lot.
Speaker 2: I would meet with like different artists and they'd be like wow, like you're you're different, or like you're weird, and I'm like okay, and they're like, yeah, You're just so normal, you know, And I'm like, I'm going to take that as a compliment right now. You know. They just they just don't see it out here. It's something that was different to like become accustomed to. But yeah, that's definitely one of the one of the little personalities. And then I've got my super like feminine superstar, Like that's like Ivy, Like I can turn that on and off, and that's like whenever I perform, and she's like pop star diva, like she gets it. I just I was inspired a lot by like Maria Carey. I love my Eda James Ella Fitzgerald. So there's like powerhouse women they know what they want, you know. But also like I'm.
Speaker 1: Mixed, So I'm mixed with a lot.
Speaker 2: But I love the Paris Hiltons and the Lindsay Lohans and my Kim Kay's and stuff like that. I like the girls that are just like a part of the two thousands culture type stuff. So that's bomb too. I feel like that's like embodies one, you know. And then I've got the bad bitch, that's the shoe devil, that's the devil.
Speaker 1: Is she the one that comes out the most or do they all come out and play equal opportunity equal opportunity? You know, some people call it code switching.
Speaker 2: I feel like we're all made up of just the bunch of different things that like we found in life that inspired us, and you know, we've created like this whole persona. I feel like mine just don't flow as easily, you know, like they snap in and out. So, yeah, she deviled bad bitch, like I was, like, she needs to be shown. I did that in the swimming music video too. I switched my style up like a whole bunch. I had probably like ten wardrobe changes for ten different characters. A woman in my own heart, I like wardrobe changes.
Speaker 1: You got to and especially with all these personalities, you know that's coming out and again it's it's a character, you know. I you know, I was in the adult entertainment business myself, and you know, Alexis Texas is not who I am all the time. But it's a persona and who you know, probably more my my bad bitch came out. That's like as far as this is my owning my sexuality and who I am as a woman that you know, it's just what that is. But by this again, I'm not Alexis Texas twenty four to seven. So it's like you kind of have to counterbalance everything every other part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as an entertainer, like you to be able to turn it on and turn it off and you know, and that's what like separates us is like we're like actors in a way, but like it's like performance, live performance constantly.
Speaker 1: What is that like method acting or something? Yes, I mean it's like, you know, being an artist is like so many facets. Like you said, you write your own music, you're you know, hands on to the point. And I always a lot of people who are worring more hands on because I feel like you want it more, you're kind of more hungry for it. Not that the other people aren't, mean they're just not you know, experience in those fields. But having control of your outfits and your makeup and you know, your dance moves and all those little things add up and that's you know what makes it create superstars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely, I agree. Definitely have to be hands on. I feel like, yeah, have no shade to those people who don't. But I've definitely seen artists that like they don't have to do anything like they either.
Speaker 1: You just show up.
Speaker 2: They show up, and that's a wonderful career if all you wanted to do was show up.
Speaker 1: But for me, like, this is something.
Speaker 2: That I'm one hundred percent solely interested and it would be easier just to let someone else take the reins, you know. But also I feel as though I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if something didn't turn out the quality that I want, or if I made it, you know, or if.
Speaker 1: I didn't make it, you know. So with starting with your label, do they still allow you to be the person and the artists that you want to be thus far? You know, having all tho things because some people, you know, they talk about when they're at signed, you know, they have to be a certain way or they're not allowed to do certain things. Do you have a lot of creative control?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I honestly I haven't ran into that problem, you know, fingers crossed, like I never have to, but that was something that was super important to me. I took a few meetings with different labels, and with certain labels like I mean, they were straight up, like they were very blunt. They were like cool, like we're gonna get you writers, and we're gonna get you you know, like uh stylist, marketing team type thing, and we're gonna make you into this.
Speaker 1: And I just kind of walked out like I was.
Speaker 2: I was done, Like I don't need you know that, Like I feel as though like I've got this, you know, like if I'm bringing someone onto a team that I've already previously been working on and we've been building ourselves, like I hope that they would see my vision otherwise like it's just bad business. And yeah, I've had other labels just for different reasons want me to be something else.
Speaker 1: But the one that I.
Speaker 2: Decided to like go with, we have full creative control like myself, like and I really it's not that I'm just like one hundred percent gong oh, it's my way or the highway. I only work with people like it's collaborative, but we have to be seeing the same vision.
Speaker 1: That's important because it's like you know, especially nowadays and it's like being a woman in any industry. I feel like if you don't know and know how to speak up for yourself, then you're going to get either left behind or made into something that you really don't want it to be. Oh yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: Definitely being young and experienced a woman, you know, we.
Speaker 1: Have all these like you know, things on our back already, you like climb through all these things, but you know it can't be done, and obviously you're you know, you're in those process of doing it. I look, you know, I look forward to seeing what all of that transpired to you. And even a year because you know, like you said you were last year is when you sign and it's like everybody forgets that it takes time. Oh you know, it's not doesn't happen overnight. It doesn't you know all these things that it's like if that's part of like when you make it, I feel like why it's so important to like kind of just realize and look back at all the work that you did to get to that point.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I mean I see the growth.
Speaker 1: Gotta remind yourself. So I heard you do a collab with your little sister. Tell us a little bit more about that is she an artist herself or is this something you guys just did for fun?
Speaker 2: She is an artist. I mean, I feel like my whole family just like my tight knit family, like we're all so artsy f artsy, like we just do it so but yeah, she can sing her little hass off.
Speaker 1: And I hadn't seen her in a long time.
Speaker 2: My mom she has my brother and myself, and those are her kids with the same man, my dad, and then my dad just kind of went out and just had like a bunch of other kids, like all with different people. So it's so crazy we're all connected. But I hadn't seen her in so long. She flew herself out to La randomly, like I hadn't talked to her in years.
Speaker 1: And she I'm the oldest.
Speaker 2: She flew herself out and she's like yeah, and I sing too, and I'm like, okay, well I'm recording right now, like hop on the mic. And it was just something so like moving whenever we're singing together. I just like I missed my little sister, and like I feel like that really like showed in the song just like how I don't know, just in.
Speaker 1: Tune we were with hers like a bonding experience, yes, because like you don't have to speak about maybe like your family stuff, but like singing, you know, music is therapy.
Speaker 2: Absolutely yeah, So for sure, like everything was said right there on the song, you know, just like singing together. And I mean she's kicking ass and take a name. She's independent and she's in Saint Louis still and it's like hard to get out of Saint Louis. And she's got a baby, so you know she's she's tough.
Speaker 1: She's tougher than me. That's that's amazing. I love you know, family support. If anything. You know, it's important to have connections, you know, and especially if it's you know, something that you guys are doing together. Maybe you know you can do more of that eventually.
Speaker 2: Oh absolutely yeah. Every time she comes out here, we make more music. We got some pretty cool songs.
Speaker 1: So you say it was hard to get out of, you know, Saint Louis is an individual in general, How was your journey coming to LA It was long, but like coming from Saint Louis, like there's really no money, you know, Like my mom adopted like a bunch of kids, she adopted my best friends, and she would just take in like people we always had extra like mattresses, cots and stuff like that at the house for people. And yeah, like we come from poverty, like we don't come from like always having food and like lights.
Speaker 2: On and stuff like that. And so I really appreciate everything that I do and like I work really hard. So moving myself from Saint Louis, I moved with my family to Florida for a while. I was down there trying to go to college, and I just really felt like, you know, like I could feel my dreams like passing by, even though like I still want to go back to college. Like I loved that I could you know, that education, good education was like in my reach because that's something that's also not offered. But I moved myself to New York. I'm like, I couldn't wait any longer. So I only like three hundred dollars in my pocket. I'm like, I can't save up enough money, you know. So I moved there and I busted my ass there, got a nice place in Manhattan, and then came out here to LA And the move was a big jump for me because I had to decide whether I was going to give up pretty much all my security to go sleep on a couch or go sleep in like a walk in closet, you know. Like I didn't have money, and my team was like yo, like you can cash here.
Speaker 1: It's a production house.
Speaker 2: We got like eight people living here, like it's all dudes, but like we work every day. So and I was on it, like i'd zeer it always to my name, but I was meeting with all these artists. Every time I got into a studio. I made a point to make sure I got on that mic no matter what, like and me in the studio every single day recording, just practicing because whenever I'm out here and I'm meeting these people, like that's like my and in the friendliest way, that's my competition.
Speaker 1: That's like my standard.
Speaker 2: Like if I can't play with the big dogs, I've been doing this for like ten fifteen years, like then I can't keep up and I don't want to have to take like five steps back, you know. So it was definitely it was needed. I'm glad I moved out here.
Speaker 1: So I like, I like your hunger, I like your drive. You seem that you know, you kind of really have your head on your shoulders for being so young and being in an industry where it's like it's really really to be determined, you know, by any way. It could be you know, one hit could get you up to the top, or you know it could take several and just depending on you know, the what drive that you really have. But I feel like it also like everything comes at a time when it's like when it's opposed to it in a sense, like you know, I came out to LA and not knowing what I was gonna do whatever, But that also made my drive even harder because it's like I don't have any other I don't have a choice to fail. I'm not failing absolutely what I mean, it seems like you're kind of in the same kind of boat where it's like, you know, go big or go home, what's my sid motto? And I'm not going home exactly. It's good to be uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: Being uncomfortable it puts you in a place where you want to grind. You know, some people can't handle it, and that'll show you, like is if it's going to make or break you, like if you're made for it. But I feel like the second I get comfortable, I'm constantly trying to put myself into a position to where like I'm a bit uncomfortable again, like I've started other businesses. You know, I'm like, okay, cool, like the music thing, like I do this, but you know, I would wake up every day and like bother my management they're like, you need a hobby, and I'm like, singing is my hobby.
Speaker 1: They're like you need even know their hobby. I'm like, cool, I'm gonna start like five businesses and juggle them all at once. So what are those five businesses if you started them yet or you have aspirations to do that. I know you have a line of voodoo dolls.
Speaker 2: I do, so my voodoo doll collection is really cool. So like my family, like we got creole in our family. So that's something that I've always like practiced with and it's like a taboo thing. So it's a thing that a lot of people don't know about and I don't know anyone else pushing it. So I make foodoo dolls. I also make like plushies. I do tarot card readings and crystal ball readings. But I'm also starting like a line of just like earthyac like skincare and like body you know, oils and whatnot, and I feel like that kind of ties into it. I don't really take medication like it all so right life, Yeah, I stay pretty like natural for the most part. And beyond that, I've got a clothing line coming out. I've been handworking on my merch so that's exciting. My boyfriend's skateboards, so we've been working with different skateboarding companies working on designing like cool decks and whatnot.
Speaker 1: And yeah, that's what I've got so far. Name busy. I like it. It's you know, especially right now, it's a time where it's like it's the best time to start businesses. And you know what I mean. It is, you know hard to you know, manage five of them or whatever, but it's all just having those aspirations. They all can blend into one, yeah for sure, And it's like it's just whatever works for your brand. So you know, with the whole voodoo stuff, is that something that you have a heavily background into that your family? You said you have creoles, So it explains to us a little bit more since there's a lot of people myself included, that don't really know all about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I mean I feel like certain things, like they get like weird reputations, especially with.
Speaker 1: TV and like stigmas.
Speaker 2: But my whole thing is like I don't, I don't judge, like I just I don't. I just it's I don't know, I feel like we all judge a little bit on the inside, you know. But it's a thought that like I guess corrects it.
Speaker 1: It's really just.
Speaker 2: Natural, you know, Like uh, in pretty much every religion, like they have numerous different gods, except for maybe like a couple religions have like one god, you know, but I mean voodoo is almost the same practice. It's just having multiple different gods and worshiping like everything around you from like the air to the water to the sun almost.
Speaker 1: Like how like Mayans were, you know.
Speaker 2: So it's one of those old time like traditional religions. And but I'm not extremely religious, you know, I don't practice any one thing.
Speaker 1: I like to dabble.
Speaker 2: But with that, I definitely believe in manifesting energy, you know, natural herbal things, so plants.
Speaker 1: Is that why you're so you know, like earthly yourself as far as like you say, with your skincare you're studying now and like you don't take medicine over the counter. Is that something that was implemented in your life growing up or something you did as an adult yourself.
Speaker 2: It's something I did myself. My mother like she practices with like the stones and you know, like the incense and the herbs and whatnot and stuff like that. But for me, like the greatest gift that she could have given me. And she didn't raise me with any one religion one like belief. She never pushed any of her things on me, but she did offer me all the tools to go out and like search myself. So she sent me to a bunch of different churches. She gave me like books on different ways of life, and not just with the religion but with just like everything Like, so yeah.
Speaker 1: Because it's important, you know sometimes you know, just people in general have problem people push their own practices on things. So it's like allowing you to have the freedom and knowledge to like kind of find your own way. It's kind of it's a beautiful thing. My way was like that is self. My family was not really religious, but we my friends growing up were. We weren from a small town, so I went to different churches and saw what kind of like religion worked for me or what didn't work. And then in college I took a religions class, and I was really fascinated with the whole Buddhists and Buddhism and things like that. But it's like there are certain things that you cann't fully conform too because of just everyday life or things how things have changed or evolved. So it's cool. I just you know, knowledge is power, So I feel like it's really cool to educate people on the things that may be taboo and that you that you don't really know, because people think get a misconception of a lot of things if you don't know, if you don't have knowledge about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for me, it's like it's all about like liberation, no matter what it is. Like just take like I don't even know how much time, even like three minutes, you know, and just like take yourself out of like whatever mindset that like you've been given or like you have right now, and just try to think like a different way because like any one way of right of life like isn't correct. And I feel like it's very like what is that word like self, Like you're so fool of yourself to believe that like your way of life is the only way in the correct way of life. But you know these what are bees teach their own If that's the way that you believe for.
Speaker 1: Sure, that's my monowis tweet is oe. What works for you may not work for me, But as long as it doesn't affect my immediate life, then more power to you, right true. So let private talk know where we can find your businesses, where we can find you, and uh, let's get to know you a little bit.
Speaker 2: More nice, Okay, So you can find all of my businesses. Really everything's connected to Instagram. I sell my voodoo dolls directly from Instagram, and I have a website actually from there too, So it's Naked Voodoo on Instagram and it's Naked Voodoo dot com. And that's where you can find all of my cool little witchy items.
Speaker 1: Want to be iv I.
Speaker 2: Eat boys, both of those clothing lines, lingerie, I've got things for men and women to both websites and the same tag on Instagram.
Speaker 1: I eat boys. I like them very lover.
Speaker 2: I eat boys. I fired I thought it was y. I'm just like yo, but I have I eat girls too. I don't know what I was going to do don't discriminate. I like that, gotta have both.
Speaker 1: I like that a lot. All right, Private Talk, you heard her. I hope you're loving this episode. We're gonna take a little bit of a break and then we're gonna get back to my favorite part, Truth with Texas. All right, Private Talk, we are back and we have Ivy on the couch with us, and we are about to play Truth with Texas. So you said you've watched one of the interviews before, so do you get to get the part to the game. I guess that's my favorites. I haven't, so I'm so excited. I like it. So we're gonna go through all of the cards. Each ace is a different suit, and each question gets a little bit different and a little bit kinky or romantic, a little sexy. Okay, we do it all all right, let's get to it, Private Talk.
Speaker 2: Pick one for me first, one look at it.
Speaker 1: Yes, let us know what it is.
Speaker 2: It is Ace of diamond Diamonds.
Speaker 1: All right, diamonds are diamonds are a spicy question here at Private Talk. We're gonna start off the back with spicy. All right, spicy. We won't go too hard on you first, but all right, what's your favorite sex position? My favorite sex position?
Speaker 2: Shit, there's a lot of well I know I'm over here like running through.
Speaker 1: The we know you have sex, girl. We want the truth here at private talk. Honestly, if I'm not getting head, it's doggy. I don't know why. So you definitely if you're not getting head, it's doggy. So you're only in doggie or you're getting your pussy eating that's it.
Speaker 2: No, I mean I do more than that, but those those are your top notch. Yeah, if you're trying to come after my heart, like it's those two, I like that.
Speaker 1: Most people wouldn't say come after my heart and doggy in the same sentence. But but big girls like myself, No, right, what you're talking about, I get it.
Speaker 2: It makes my butt move a little bit and I feel a little bit better about myself.
Speaker 1: A juggle. So you like hair pull you know you've got long hair when you're getting this is.
Speaker 2: Not my hair, So I don't want them to pull it. You know, whenever my hair is like down, like for sure, you know, go for it.
Speaker 1: But this like it's fair. They gotta pay. That means they better, they better, you better have them bills. I like it. Do you like quickies? I do?
Speaker 2: I do, yes, because you're a busy woman. Yeah, whenever I can get it.
Speaker 1: Let's go. You know how many girls have you slept with? Do you want to know the real number? I want to know the real number. Not that like ad divide subtract bullshit. Here, we want to know the real number.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Okay, I've slept with like, oh my god, my mom's gonna see this.
Speaker 1: I slept with. Sorry, mom. Let's let's put your earmups on mom's disclaimer for you.
Speaker 2: I slept with probably ninety something girls.
Speaker 1: Ninety girls. Wow, I'm gonna give you applause for them. That's the thing time. Thank you, thank you very much, thank you. Yeah. Nice. So would you say that you like women more than you like men? Yeah? Yeah for sure. Have you had an actual girlfriend relationship? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I dated a girl. I think the longest relationship with the female was like probably about like three years. It didn't last like as well.
Speaker 1: Do your boyfriends get jealous because it like bring around your girlfriends because they're just like, are you gonna be like leave me for them? Kind of thing? Or is it just like when you're in the relationship is it strictly one or the other or.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm pretty just kind of like free with relationships. So much is because like I don't I don't like boundaries. I don't like destrictions on anything in my life. But I've done monogamous relationships, and whenever I'm in a monogamous relationship, like I give all the respect because I.
Speaker 1: Gave my word.
Speaker 2: But normally, whenever I'm with a girl, like I'm never with a guy, women are very like jealous, not all the time, but in relationships are like listen, it's me or nothing, and like I feel that.
Speaker 1: So I'm just like, would you consider yourself a jealous person? Then I want to lie.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm jealous, but like I I'm also a degree yeah, to a degree, I'm jealous. But then like I correct myself. I'm like, I'm not gonna act out, you know I'm not, but on the inside, you know, maybe later in the car and I'll be like, oh, keep turnt to ready, Like why don't you send minister to turn up.
Speaker 1: The radio you were talking too earlier? You know you're gonna throw that shade in there. I'm gonna give it back to you.
Speaker 2: But do that again under the breath, they're like, would you say nothing at all? Like, you know, but I try to correct myself. I try to be like my highest form of myself at all times, you know, treating myself like a human, treating everyone else like a human.
Speaker 1: I mean, and it's it's one of those things that's like you I get caught up sometimes because then it's like, okay, but would I do the same thing, And then you're like, oh yeah, sorry to let it go for your way, like go on, do whatever you want. I'm probably doing worse. Sorry exactly. Oh my gosh, yeah, I feel that. All right, Let's go to the next card.
Speaker 2: All right, all right, I have a ace of clubs.
Speaker 1: We got a kinky question, private talk. We're all a little kinky here. Have you ever been caught masturbating? Yes? How did that go down? I've been caught quite a few times, so caught right now, like by your partner, by your parents, by your sister.
Speaker 2: By your parents and partner for sure, I mean anyone else who ever caught me, Like they didn't say nothing, you know, like maybe I didn't catch it, but like, yeah, for a while, I feel like masturbation is healthy. You know and like no one can do it better than yourself, Like you know, you know you're better than yourself. So yeah, my mom, I feel like she's walked in quite a few times. My mom is like a cool mom, Like she's like strict, you know, she was like mommy and dad, but she walked in. She was like, whoa walk the door next time?
Speaker 1: That was the thing. She's like, go on, honey, finish, You're gonna be fun.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm gonna ump out of the window right now. I can't even like walk out of the front door.
Speaker 1: She can't. I can't make eye contact. Do you prefer toys when you're masturbating or do you just use your hand or how is your like well, what did she catch you with like a whole like motion thing where it was like opicuous or it was like you had a whole like toy and you're like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Honey, let me talk to the door, tiede myself up and everything. No, yeah, I have a I have an incredible vibrator collection. So that's that's my thing. Though those just aren't my thing because like it's a lot more work on myself and I'm kind of lazy when it comes to myself, like I do like want to two things, So yeah, vibrators are I go to choice.
Speaker 1: So you're like a bullet type of person. Hitachi. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Actually I bought a pair of panties one time. So out in New York, I lived across from the sex shop that was just being built, and I went in there all the time, like all my homies like they worked there, so they were just like what I know.
Speaker 1: Like what are you bout today?
Speaker 2: So yeah, they were like, yo, we just got these cool things. It's like vibrating panties. Like you take the vibrator, you slide it in there, and so I gave it to this girl I was talking to, like the control and we went on like a museum date and that was That was a very interesting day.
Speaker 1: Did you have an orgasm in front of people?
Speaker 2: I didn't, but man like I was just like I had the tour guide like talking to me, so the entire time asking questions. She'd be like, yeah, I'm gonna turn out the level five this time?
Speaker 1: Was it like vib like did you could hear the vibration or is like was it really low key? It was low key? I feel like out of private turns and you're like.
Speaker 2: Sorry, my phone ringing and popular today, But no, I mean I feel like I can always hear it, but I don't know if other people can hear it.
Speaker 1: They're trying to be polite because I was all I worried about. It's like, what is it so noisy? Like how are you inconspicuous? Exactly?
Speaker 2: You know, and just we're like really thick undwear something.
Speaker 1: So did you actually reach your foolish orgasm with the panties on during your turn your tour?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I did not, Why because you're really nervous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're like it wasn't it wasn't like consistent, you know, it was like on and off kind of situations.
Speaker 1: So I like blue lips. Yeah, facts, I don't. I'm not a fan of blue lips. I talk about this because I was just like why, That's why I also an equal opportunity, Like I wouldn't do it to a man either, because it's just the worst feeling ever, Like why start the engine if you're not.
Speaker 2: Going to drive it all the way right exactly? Like and I'm patient, like it's one thing for now and then like later, you know, like these anticipation but just.
Speaker 1: Not at all. It's sad. What's the most number of times you've done it in one day? Yeah, you seem like a very sexual being.
Speaker 2: I am, just because like I didn't well, let me let me answer the question.
Speaker 1: You you don't seem suppressed sexually at all. No, no, not at all.
Speaker 2: I mean I didn't start having sex until I was probably about like nineteen and I'm twenty four now, so and it was something that was so taboo, Like my mom taught me about it, but everyone where I'm from, you know, it is a small town, so they're just like no, like don't do that, Like everyone gets married before they like have sex, you know, and it was just like a thing you're either like a part of the demographic that's like pregnant at fifteen or like you don't have sex till you're married, and like norem really talks about it, and there's not like great like sex education. So it was more things that I had to figure out, like for myself and then you know, taking like certain photos, you know, posting in a bikini and stuff like back from where I'm from, like I got so much heat from it from everybody from my neighbor down the street pastors.
Speaker 1: You know that I've never met, like you get it from everybody. So were you going the route of trying to wait for marriage or you just didn't You didn't choose to have sex because of the small you were in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was more like the environment that I was in. Like, it's just like it's shaming and I don't like that. And I feel like, especially with women, like I'm sexually liberated, and I feel like all women should be all people, not just women, Like you should have a say so in that and it shouldn't matter to anyone else. And it's a part of human life, Like it's not a taboo, and we act like it's so taboo.
Speaker 1: So from the South, I know, I did poorn, I was a sinner, I was this, I was everything out of the sun. I'm just like, I'm just doing what I want to do sexually. Why didn't it bother you that I'm fucking whoever I'm fucking, like, mind your business, because they're not living their life that they want to live. And that's true and that's why for me, I feel like again holding with education and sex, It's like I saw so many people growing up cheating on their spouses, their boyfriend and girlfriend and all these things because they weren't getting what they wanted either sexually from a relationship or just at all from a relationship. So it's like, why limit yourself and put yourself in a box that you don't even want to be in, but you choose to do the latter with somebody that you're not even with exactly. I'm like, I'm not gonna be with anybody. I'm gonna explore my sex quality. And I got into you know, porn, and for me it was like how I liberated myself and for my form of art of how I expressed myself and doing what I did and made myself feel good. And that's very grown.
Speaker 2: It's like very mature, you know, to do, like to take that into your own hands, especially like people don't understand like the heat that you get and like having to deal with yourself along with everybody else, you know, like that pressure on top of you with no matter what your choice is, whether it's like sexual liberation or moving away some people's career choices or just like going to a certain college, like you know, like it's hard to just shut everybody else out and be like who am I and what the fuck do I want? And like fuck you guys, So.
Speaker 1: How did you you know, when you talked about the shaming of you and even posting a bikini pick and you have with your neighbors and stuff, how did you did you continue to steal post picks like that because you wanted to do that or you kind of just stop doing all together.
Speaker 2: I just kept doing it, Like I mean, my mom like she fucking cried, you know, like they were.
Speaker 1: Because of a bikini pick or because of the comments that people.
Speaker 2: Made bikini pick, the comments and people thought like it was okay to be making like certain comments, and you know, like I just started like I wasn't For a minute, I was like, dang, like maybe I should stop. And then like I just like corrected myself like that Babbage in me. I was just like yo, like I'm not gonna let people tell me to live my life.
Speaker 1: Like so I just got more naked. She devil came out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like and I'm gonna show my nipples just because like I feel like it, you know, and like no one tells me anything. And if you disrespect me, like like I'm I'm not like silent online. You know, like, and I don't like to feed into a lot of bs, but I will make an example of people and I make sure, like on my page, I don't really have like negative nasty comments, like people won't come after me like that, you know, because like in person, like I know how to carry myself like and even if I was like flirtatious or whatever, like, it doesn't. It doesn't give people right to like disrespect me like I deserve respect, like and I demand respect whenever I'm around.
Speaker 1: So great, I just keep doing things. Yeah, nice, I love that attitude. The question though, did I answer it? If you have if you had toys? Oh yeah, okay, cool, just making sure? Oh wait, no, I asked you wait, Oh I'm getting lost time. Oh I said, how many SMS did you have sex in one day? We didn't answer, Oh I got excited.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna I don't know like the amount of like times like number, but it just went on all day.
Speaker 1: And that was with a woman. Men can't. But do you feel like you give like more orgasms with the woman because it's more sensual or yeah? Are you just naturally are an orgasmic person?
Speaker 2: I'm not even naturally like an orgasmic person like myself.
Speaker 1: So would you say like five to six or like eight to nine, like or like like eight to nine, eight to nine. Yeah, like with women with a woman for sure, healthy orgasms. Yeah right all day sex is like is a good thing. Yeah, it's like, especially because I feel like coming with a woman is a higher intensity of an orgasm for myself anyways that I can speak, but I feel like it's yeah. Probably slept real good that night.
Speaker 2: One hundred except for like next two days.
Speaker 1: Alright, let's go next, card Ooh ace of hearts. Oh the romantic questions? Would you consider yourself a romantic? I am such a romantic. I honestly, like, I've done so many romantic things. I name one. What's the most romantic thing you've done for a partner?
Speaker 2: Oh? Man, most romantic thing I've done for a partner. Okay, it wasn't a partner. I remember in high school there was this girl and I was like so obsessed with her for no reason.
Speaker 1: I thought she was so cute, and.
Speaker 2: I used to steal passes so i'd be able to pull my friends out of class. So like I pulled her out a class, and she was like a bad kid. So she didn't give fuck anyways. And I had like our fucking in high school is like four stories high. So I drew out like points that made like a heart all the way up to the school, and I left like little notes in each spot, like I did too much for this girl.
Speaker 1: She did not even care.
Speaker 2: She was like, where are you taking me? And I kissed her and eat spot. Then I gave her the map. I'm like, it's her, you know, like so corny and she was like, yeah, thanks, I don't want to hold your hands though, and I'm like, rude.
Speaker 1: She didn't accept your romantic that's okay, you know.
Speaker 2: I just went on to the next girl like I was just like doing romantic ship for everybody.
Speaker 1: I was like a romance. Ou so romance, romanta, I need a romance, let it be known.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I'm just like I'm a romantic person. I romanticize everything in life. So I like to I like to meet people parents and I like to cook breakfast and do.
Speaker 1: All the parents love you? Ivan? Oh my god, they love me. They're like, why aren't you married.
Speaker 2: I'm likeyea, I'm gonna make such a good impression that the next girl that meets them like your mom's gonna throw shade for.
Speaker 1: Sure, like like they're gonna remember me, Oh for sure. They love me.
Speaker 2: They ask me for recipes, they hit me up even when arou I'm not talking to that person anymore, and I'm like, I'm still winning winning.
Speaker 1: What turns you on most during sex?
Speaker 2: I'm I like confidence and I like dirty talk. I don't like people who have to ask me like is this is?
Speaker 1: This is what you want?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 1: Are you the alpha in the female relationships or even in your male relationships? Yeah? Like are you the take charge girl? You said you know, if you're not getting head, then you know you're gonna doggie. So what do you do with girls? You're always getting head, You're not receiving you girls, I'm always giving, Like that's like my thing. Yeah, I don't know, it's just it's just what I like. I like giving more than receiving with women and with men, I like receiving more than giving. I feel like it's more of like power plays. But also like even with like dude that have to be like listen, this is exactly what I like. Like that Meg the stallion, Then I don't find me like that, but we like this, Yeah, that's me.
Speaker 2: Like I'm so dominant like everywhere in my life because I have to be, because if I want things done the right way, like I either have to do them myself or I have to tell people how to do it. I have to build a team. So sex, I feel like almost is the same way. So a big turn on for me is someone I don't have to tell what to do. They come with confidence, They're like I got this. You know, they just read your body language absolutely, like if I can do it, Like, why can't you do it? You know?
Speaker 1: I like that. So you say you're a romantic. What do you have a romantic playlist that you play when to set the moon? I do? And you know, it's embarrassing a little bit.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's embarrassing, but like so many of the artists that like I had on that playlist where it's like I have like memories to like dirty memories. I've met them and it's like my hands starts sweating. I'm like, oh my god, I don't mention that I did all those things to their song for the first time.
Speaker 1: I'm sure they like it, Hey, like I fucked to your song, like for the first time ever. I mean, if I was an artist, like I'd be like, really tell me more.
Speaker 2: I know people tell me that, They're like, yeah, I use your song on my dirty playlist.
Speaker 1: I'm like, all right, get it. Make babies to my songs, Like, but top three in that list, what's your baby making song? Okay, So the Weekend was definitely in there. I mean big rotation, the Weekend. Yeah, right, he's everywhere. He's got to be hard not to hear one written songs, like every third song you're listening to. I know I have.
Speaker 2: I have two different types of sex playlists though, but I'll give you the the R and B one. So yeah, I've got the Weekend in there. Shit, I've got like I like my music Choppin Screwed. I like it slowed down, so I like to slow down. I like the Choppin screw Yeah. Why if in Lucci he's in there slowed down? Okay, his voice slowed down is gas. It's like Kevin Gates almost ish, but not as like hype.
Speaker 1: I like it. I like that.
Speaker 2: And I've definitely got Tank in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's a must absolutely so sexy time panty dropping.
Speaker 2: Absolutely and then like I've got my metal sex playlist metal sex.
Speaker 1: Okay, I wouldn't put the two together, but tell Private Talk what that is.
Speaker 2: We've got a lot of deaf tones in there. Deaf tones is like slow grundrock, and I fuck with that tools.
Speaker 1: Are you hate fucking? Are you like, what are the different types of fucking for the playlist? Or is it like this one's for romantic time this I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you? Those are both like romantic.
Speaker 2: But I would say with the metal one like because it does have like electric guitar and sometimes they pick up like you can like you could like probably hate fuck a little bit. But yeah, I play like a lot of like my slower metal music. Like even slip Knot has like slower songs.
Speaker 1: So Slipnot I never heard that one on a sexy you know what? They learned something every day her friend. We do not here. I like it all right? Last time?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, So what is this spade?
Speaker 1: It's a naughty one. It's our favorite here at Private Talk. Let's see how naughty we can get. Do you have any fetishes, and if so, what are they fetishes? I do?
Speaker 2: I do have fetishes, so I used to be a Dominie trix. But I didn't do it for money. I I'm just now realizing that I could have.
Speaker 1: Made like they make a lot of money. I just did it for fun. So it was so young, dumb and full of come. It happened sometimes, right.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that's definitely my thing. I like, so, would you say like roll playing?
Speaker 1: Role playing? For sure?
Speaker 2: I'm I'm a fucking kink. Just I'm into like a lot of things. I like Bondage. I met a guy out in Atlanta one time, I just randomly, and he like works in it and it guys are freaky, like people in it are freaky.
Speaker 1: So video gamers, ah, they all are freaks.
Speaker 2: I'm like, do you have a charger for your phone? He's like, yeah, actually in my closet. You open up his closet and it's just like ropes and ropes and ropes and ropes and like bondage stuff and I'm like, I'm like, I know he ain't opened that to show me no charger, and he was just like, yeah, I actually don't have a charger. And I'm like, if you want to bring out your ropes to say so, so like and that was the first time I'd ever been like tied up, and I was like, yo, this is this is doing it for me?
Speaker 1: So I did. I was gonna ask you because if like you, being the alpha, you are like just willing to be tied up, you where and be like, no, let's try you up.
Speaker 2: I did tie him up. I'm actually pretty good at it. But I do like being a switch. Like but that's the only time that I don't like being like the dominant is whenever that person's so confident, like in what they're doing and they know what they're doing, and.
Speaker 1: Because you're like like they're like teach.
Speaker 2: Me kind of thing, like yeah, absolutely, but that's like rare.
Speaker 1: What porn? What kind of porn turns you on? What's your porn history search? Honestly, I when do you just make your own porn girl?
Speaker 2: I mean I do, I do, but like that stays in my phone.
Speaker 1: In my phone. I'd never let other people have it. I'm like, if you don'ta watch it, I gotta come over. We watch it together, like that's it.
Speaker 2: So but I know, I was just like I'm trying to prepare myself, you know, just in case one day like I happen to be like the Kim k of twenty fucking twenty one and so on, like something leaks and you're like, wow, it's gotta be good quality, so it has to be on my phone. I know my angles, but yeah, my poor mystery is looking like, oh man, it's gonna.
Speaker 1: Say a lot about okay.
Speaker 2: So hintai is like what I watch a lot right now, Like if I watch porn, it's hintai and I don't know why I'm into it because like it's cartoon and I was like, nah, this ain't it for me, and one day it was just it for me, and I'm like, okay, so that's something else I learned about myself. And I honestly like, oh my god, I feel so weird saying get like small white girls okay, and then like really buff dudes like I don't when extreme in the next Yeah, Like I don't know why, just it's just a thing for me. So I tried to watch lesbian porn and I'm just like, it's really not for lesbians, like if like a lot of it isn't for lesbians. I saw a girl fucking other girl with a shoe like a heel, and I'm like, I've I wouldn't. That's not a thing that's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: I mean, I've had my foot inside a girl, but I'm not with the shoe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, first at the heel it was like a stiletto.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, that doesn't sound fun or like you're Vagina would probably be really angry afterwards, and I'm like, true, hopefully it was like before COVID times, Yeah, what's coach and route? True? Like I know it. Have you ever seen an Alexis Texas movie? I believe I have. I believe I have. I mean, I'm not a small white girl, so I may not be your forte. But no, honestly, you know what I'm I'm not super picky. That's just something like if I had like a fetish category like those would be it.
Speaker 2: But I've seen I've seen like minor feet.
Speaker 1: I like feet. You like feet, you.
Speaker 2: Know, honestly, Like I've sold foot photos and I never liked my feet. I got long ass toes, but I've sold foot photos. People like yo, like, I'll give you like money for your feet, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, if you give me two bit, it's a big market. It's a big market. I love the vet are just sexy to me, and like the way they look and shoes. I like the way that they're like arches are right, it's just hot. And then even like being fucked and having your foot like sucked on best feelings because you have all your nerve endings at the bottom of your feet. So you know, you go home and practice with your man. Girl, you're like, oh, I learned this today. Stick your foot.
Speaker 2: And my man is not into feet, he's not a foot person, but you know, never mind.
Speaker 1: What we want to know. No, you can't start. I can't start that and be like private talk week.
Speaker 2: Just before my man, before my man. There's just lots of people that are in two feet. I know people that yeah.
Speaker 1: It sounds like you're you're reminiscing Dana. I know there was at one time with that foot, and I mean, you can't talk about it right now.
Speaker 2: My boyfriend's gonna want just and be like, oh, yeah, just hit on replay. But no, for sure, there are people that I've met that are definitely in the feat and it was something new for me.
Speaker 1: They're like, give me your foot. I'm like, you want my foot all right? If it's I mean, if you haven't tried at private talk. I would definitely recommend t out of ten on yelp. Hey got them all right? Do you have any questions for me? Any questions for you? Mm hmm. What's it like being.
Speaker 2: An adult entertainer right amongst the other things that you do and meeting people?
Speaker 1: Do people you know, did they run up to you? Do they want photos? Is it? Is it difficult for you to feel like you can step out of that? So let's see. So I feel like it's it's time and place. I feel like, yes, there has been behind, people have run up to me, some people want to take photos, but I feel like it's not it's not all the time thing Like I'm not like some like like j Lo, where people like, oh my god, like running around anything. But you know, you get a lot of people. For me, it's always like you look like somebody and like they don't really want to tell you their like kind of thing. And I'm like, oh, really, who do I look like? And then I'll make them kind of say it because it's like I don't really I'm like, if you're gonna say that have balls enough to whatever to like come up to me, then I'm gonna play with you a little bit. I like ice breaker things. But for me, you know, my career has been really really great to me. I've been really you know, I had a lot of I met a lot of cool people. I've had a really great experiences. I you know, I don't really have anything negative to say about it, So it's all up in a really great journey. It's part you know, it's definitely not who I am. It's a part of who I am. And you know, one thing that I do. I haven't shot movies in like three years at least, but it's definitely something that I still stay connected with my brand and industry. And you know, I love talking about sex because I feel comfortable about it. I like people opening up about a little bit more because it's just, you know, I feel like it needs to be talked about. It's like, you know, everybody's doing it. It's how we were born, you know what I mean. So it's not like, you know, like you said, the taboo aspect of it. So for me, it's just more about educating people and you know, keeping it more like it doesn't define me. It's just a part of what I like to do. So I know, I think that you know, especially with my podcast. You know, this was the first kind of platform that I've had to speak my mind and my opinions about things without being censored and given like my full truth about everything. So I really had, you know, had the honor to like be you know, give private talk what they want without just seeing like, oh, she just just born. I mean, there's so many different facets of my life that you know, it's just a part of evolving who Alexis Taxes is altogether. But you know, it's definitely been a really great experience and it's opened a lot of doors for me. So I you know, I definitely appreciate all those Alexis Taxes fans and