Speaker 1: You're listening to.
Speaker 2: Sorry for asking, Sorry for asking. I'm Cole Connor and I'm Adam Ramsey. This is where we talk, shop, ask questions.
Speaker 1: Tell stories, and laugh some laughs about being creators as well as consumers of adult content. We love watching too, we certainly do. We also discuss the impact adult films have had.
Speaker 2: On us, on our guests, and on the LGBTQ community.
Speaker 1: So strap on and strap in and here we go. Welcome back, everybody. Hi'm coul Connor, I'm Adam Ramsey. Sorry for asking, for asking. We are back. As promised, this one will be a full episode. I promise, no more technical technogive. That's our New Year's that's a good way to go. Our fall resolution, our autumnal resolutions.
Speaker 3: I love the word autumnal. Yes, I have an access party this weekend. We're calling it an autumnal reset.
Speaker 1: Oh that's what I need. Yeah. I was just telling you, I'm like, you mentioned the access and I was like, oh my, I know it's September thirteenth, but I'm like, I did not put together that's that's in three days? Three days? Yeah? Oh yeah, yeah, So what has been going on? All right?
Speaker 3: We're gonna do a little do a little catch up, and then we'll talk about some some spicy page scenes. Basically, I'm having a really nice little wrap up to summer. Summer has been busy. I think you might remember a few episodes ago how we were talking about how it felt like summer was taking a minute to like get off the ground.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Then we hit July and I feel like we're just like racing to the finish line.
Speaker 1: Well, you also went to Europe. I did go to Europe.
Speaker 3: I went to Berlin, which we'll be talking about later in this episode. But now I'm kind of just like gearing up for my party. I have a big weekend ahead of me. I have my guest teachers are staying with me. Saturday, obviously, we spend all day decorating. I have a few hours to rest, and then it's going to be an all night party. We extended by an hour. And then the next day, well so yeah, six it's gonna be eleven pm to six am everybody, and I have to keep myself together because I will be hosting and make sure the wheels are greased. We only do that when we feel like there are a lot of other parties and we want to accommodate.
Speaker 1: This one will be at We're gonna go back to downtown.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we just like to accommodate other partygoers because some of these girls, you know, they like to stay up late.
Speaker 1: And have options. Last time we did that, it worked in our favor.
Speaker 3: And then the next day Mario Diaz will be out of town, which means I have to open Hot Dog, So I literally would have like six hours to like rest, and I go and spend ten hours doing Hot Dog. I have Monday off, and then Tuesday I fly to Province down So yes, we're going because our friend Colin, he's doing a Fall Equinox like weekend retreat where there's going to be like classes and hikes and beach time and parties and it's gonna be fun. And I get to be there kind of as part of the staff, so I don't have to pay for a hotel room, which is very exciting or better or better no better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So that's kind of been my I was gonna You mentioned Mario and I actually put his address on the way here, Oh did you because we went there after taping. Yes, that's right, and I was like, this isn't where no, wait, did you actually go? I just like hit it. Yeah. I was like looking through my search it like my last few things in the map, and I was like, oh, that must be a Burbank. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well we're still in Burbank. At least it's fun not far. That was fun going to Mario's. I had a little pool time. We need more of that. I like pool time. I also haven't had much beach time this summer.
Speaker 1: Which I had zero. Really, Yeah, it's just so hard to get to I know.
Speaker 3: I feel Yeah, when you're not used to being in traffic, you like avoid traffic like the plague.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Also like weekends, I feel like I'm trying. I try to keep myself available for massage, Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's been keeping you busy this summer? I want to know, mostly.
Speaker 1: Massage that I'm doing. I'm doing right, I'm doing some writing. How's that going. It's really good. I feel like it's almost there.
Speaker 3: Is there anything you can talk about yet or not yet?
Speaker 1: I guess I could say. Yeah. It's a fairly autobiographical pilot for a TV shit series about comedy drama, both both about becoming a gay porn star in twenty twenty and how big a character am I I'm just kidding. Well, it's only the first episode. I'm totally kidding. Yeah, but yeah, it's it's been fun to writ I've been working on it for almost a year. That's so exciting, So that takes up some time. I also started a course to become an intimacy coordinator. Have you started going to the classes? Yeah, there's so it's self study for a lot of it, and then there's some requirements and like being on sets for like ten days. Then there's a workshop in LA eventually.
Speaker 3: Like you mentioned it last time or I don't remember you mentioned on air or not, but I remember being like.
Speaker 1: This is so cool. It seems like I'm pretty uniquely qualified for it, and it's it seems like it seems like a good bridge. So question for me.
Speaker 3: I've heard about this position, but I'm curious, is the kind of stuff that you learn.
Speaker 1: Essentially, you're going to be teaching actors how to be I think it's about creating a safe environment for everybody. You're a liaison between production and actors.
Speaker 3: But is it also how to be like camera aware with your body while Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think that's part of it. Okay, Yeah, I mean, yes, there's choreography and yeah you'll be involved with that. Yeah, there's but then there's also like a lot of technical stuff and like writers like what everybody's okay with lots of signing off on things and making sure everybody knows what is expected of them the day that they when it's time to shoot the scene, like the hyper exposed scenes that involved nudity or simulated sex, that everybody knows what's expected of them and there are no surprises, right, so which surprises can lead to making people feel uncomfortable or pressured. So it's just kind of like being a being a a safe space for anybody in the production to come to and it's worked, you know. That's super exciting. Yeah. Is it like a certification? Okay, yeah, it's my The one I'm doing is SAG after a credited perfect and then I'll register with them and it's a fairly new job ye. Like, so I think it's still kind of in development, you know, and hopefully in demand. Yeah. Yeah, there's I hear about intimacy coordinators being used on sets more and more, and I think my writing coach actually told me that Lena Dunham has a show about it coming out like in development. Oh okay, yeah, nice. So it'll get I mean, it'll get more popular, you'll people, you'll start to hear about it more. But we usually when I've when I've said it, like in conversation to people, people think I'm saying like intimacy coach and They're like, oh yeah, like like I'm some kind of life coach or.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, no, that's yes, right, Intimacy coach is essentially a sweet way of saying sex worker in my opinion, which also which which we are, Yes, have you been shooting a lot lately? Yeah, So I filmed. I filmed with this great guy from Salt Lake City is very hot. His uh his, he calls himself the night Slut. I don't know if I I don't know if he says his real name, but the night Slut like K and I g h D the night slut.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, yeah, it's kind of like a dig at like Mormon, like his night is like a popular last name. I think, oh h more Mormons. Well, Salt Lake City, you know, damn, it's a huge community of content creators in Salt Lakes. They're getting they're they're really on the Rise. Yeah. But actually one of my friends who's not a content creator, told me about him a long time ago, and then so when he asked me, when he told me, he reached out and told me he was coming intown, I wanted to film and I was like, I texted my friend, I'm like, is this the guy that you told me that I just should film with? And he's like, oh, yeah, yeah. So that was really fun, kind of a flip scene. I have a lot of stuff coming out. That's also I was also working hard on getting my content ready for posting and scheduled and shared with my content manager, so that like I have content, like I don't need to make anything until like February. Yeah I will, I mean, I mean February is a long way away. So yeah, And that's like six new scenes coming out not pay per view each month, like every Friday and every other Tuesday, there's a scene I Spicy Pages that's already been pre released, you know, So lots of stuff coming out. I just shot with this guy, poison Boy, this Brazilian guy. How was that? It was great? Really cute, nice, big dick, perfect Brazilian guy. Great. I did, however, get with him came a visit from are not friend. I thought you were going to say, gonea pearlman. No, no, oh god, I'd rather have gone reap pearlman. Yeah, you're out of commission for less time. To be honest, it's almost I mean it's almost, it's almost gone. But you know the pain is gone, okay, you know.
Speaker 3: I mean I feel like the last time I talked about how I hadn't had gone rhea in so long, I literally tested positively day.
Speaker 1: I don't want to jinx myself and talk about him. Literally, I'm not going to do. I just said. I was like, I am loaded up with preparation. H. I have been all week, and I was like, I'm I was like, I'm so old that if it used to be if someone told you that they were on prep it meant that they were they were treating am right with preparation. H. The fresh Maker, Well, I'm a very large legal battle between that slogan for that slogan between preparation agent. Are you being serious? Oh my god?
Speaker 3: I was just like, wait, hold on, that's really funny. I wish that was true.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. As someone who's very familiar with HEMI it's still your pain.
Speaker 1: Don't feel So I haven't had sex since she showed up because you just don't feel sexually. I haven't even you know me, I like to do just just because to move things along. So I haven't put anything up there, haven't put any water up there, haven't done anything.
Speaker 3: Well, let's use this as a teachable moment for us and our audience. What do you think it was about your your interaction with this person that may have caused.
Speaker 1: I think I hadn't been fucked in a minute, and I like I didn't feel anything wrong while it was happening. Yeah, and I think I think the next morning when I clean, when I just like spread some water up there and I just hit it a little, I think I hit maybe the pressure I turned up too hot and you were already something and I was like, yeah, I hadn't felt anything until that water blast, and then I was oh, and I usually like turn it up slowly, but maybe I just like hit. I just maybe I just had it aimed right at a tender spot.
Speaker 3: So you know what I do know when I'm using the shower shot, I turned it on before I put it up there.
Speaker 1: Oh no, because I like a little air to go in there too, because then when the air comes out, then you know all the water is out. Oh Jesus see teachable moments. I talked about that before, like with a bolt I like to put I like to put a little air up there too.
Speaker 3: Wow, I've never thought of this, No, I I because I'm worried about going too heavy with the pressure.
Speaker 1: I will.
Speaker 3: Now I have a pretty spacious shower, so I'll turn it on a little bit to the pressure that I want it, and then I will slowly enter.
Speaker 1: So that I can get what I need out. I actually like to put it pat like before I turn it on, I put it like past where you would get hemorrhoid. Well, the other question, not so deep that it's like the whole because I have like the butt plug shaped one. Oh, so I just put it in like maybe an inch.
Speaker 3: Oh, so that you're saying past where you get an external Okay, like got it?
Speaker 1: Just get in there, takes a little bit, and then turn it up slowly, like like you're filling up a water balloon.
Speaker 3: Well, I think also like what I like to explain to my top leaning sex partners, Not that I've had too many of those these days, but anyway, because I know some of them they really like jamming in there without lube, And I say absolute not to that these days, not to mention today, some guys when they use their mouths to pleasure that area, suck on it.
Speaker 1: When they suck on it. No, guys don't do that.
Speaker 3: I understand the appeal because I do, honestly, but don't suck on it, not us anyway.
Speaker 1: Not. I mean, you know, if they're twenty three, maybe stuck on it. But like poles are for rimming, yeah in it, yes and not. And dick's are for sucking. If you want to suck on something, suck on a dick, not my asshole.
Speaker 3: I think usually it's guys who are like just non experienced bottoms. They just get a little eager back there and try to you know, like so I'm very I try to be very careful with that and with lube.
Speaker 1: Yeah, lubrication is key. Okay, Well, I'm sorry to hear. It's okay.
Speaker 3: At least you have yes, at least you have home content. Have you been having much fun like sex for fun?
Speaker 1: No? Every once in a while I get like a hot guy on my table that turns into something love when that happens it Uh huh love it. I did have Yeah, actually I did have him, but I was like, I'm sorry, I am a hemorrhoid, so I can't. I can't sit on you right now, So you can't sit on your face. As performers in the adult industry, we get asked all the time about tips on how to perform like a porn star and what says porn star more than a big load? Right?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 1: Right? Introducing Popstar, the only doctor formulated men's health supplement that is guaranteed to up your porn star game. This bad boy will make your cum taste pineapple sweet. But we're not just talking about taste here.
Speaker 3: Popstar is also formulated to give you massive loads that make your orgasms feel volcanic.
Speaker 1: Designed by Ivy League trained doctors, pop Star contains only the highest quality and radiance and is backed by scientific research to maximize your bedroom experience even better. It's vegan, non GMO, and safe to take every day. So why wait? Get your hands on pop Star today? Is it Popstar Labs dot Com and save on.
Speaker 3: Your first order with code sorry twenty pop Star, Big loads, better.
Speaker 1: Taste, and We're back. Hi, everybody, Hello, you're back. Thank you pop stars. You didn't go anywhere. We just have to have a little civil honer guest started, So we watched each other's scenes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this was Cole's idea to maybe look at some of our recent spicy pages.
Speaker 1: I know that the one that he is reviewing reviewing rearviews review like our our movie reviews, but rear views reviews. You have to say, put the emphasis on views. Still reviews review rearviews. We are rearviewing each other's spicy So my scene that I gave to you is it's coming out like the like the day or two after this one airs Oh perfect. So it's called deep dp peed.
Speaker 3: In pv dep' in pv it is just like I had in pv H.
Speaker 1: You sure did.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna do a quick little rundown of like what I saw watching this beautiful scene.
Speaker 1: Where is this filmed? It says that the house that I stayed in was it like a content house, content house, and they were shooting non stop. I think this was the second scene I shot there. How many did you film? I think I filmed like seven, what over like five days? Oh my god, that sounds like an I know it was like too much. I mean I got there, I had I think I had one scheduled each day, but then I got there and added like three more, and then I was like, oh shit, I have like eight and then and then I ended up not going to one when I was like totally burnt out on the last day and I was like, I don't need Were they all filmed in the house or elsewhere? Yeah? Yeah, I think the first one I shot was, which I haven't edited yet, is with Russlin Angelo, Okay, which that'll be out. Also, who you've worked with before? Right? I had not, And I actually had not seen him, I like hadn't seen him in person before, and he was at the house film had just filmed something else and I was like, oh my god, he's so hot, like like I was gorgeous. But he did not look like he's ever looked to me before, Like he's always reinventing himself and looking he always looks different to me. Get that. So I have two questions for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, First of all, was this scene your favorite one of that week?
Speaker 1: No? Well, I also did my birthday gang Bang there, oh, which has been released. I'm sure that's probably your favorite. I was a little burnt out by then, and I feel like every I feel like everybody was a little burnt out by then because it was on. I mean, people were just shooting and shooting and shooting, and yeah, you know, so that's that's the downside of being in a house like that. Was there a designated camera person? Yeah, this was Chris Chriscos Choice Management. They got all the filming and editing, and Mark Henderson was there taking pictures of everybody. Have you worked with him before? I have not. I didn't do a photo shoot with him though. Yeah, I just didn't get around to it. He asked me once to come to Dallas. We talked from the beginning, and yeah, I was like, I guess I just wasn't really that interesting.
Speaker 3: Sure, living at his compounds, it's also like his his aesthetic is very very like I don't know, fabricated is the word.
Speaker 1: It's just very polished, which I just don't I don't. I don't think I'm very polished. Yeah, I mean, and we'll never be asked.
Speaker 3: I mean, if he's listening, love your work, just I don't think it's my thing for my aesthetic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he does beautiful stuff. Makes everyone look fucking ripped as ship. Yeah, he's like a special diet that everybody that he's serious before.
Speaker 3: That's actually kind of smart. That's actually kind of smart to do this so that it's like, so you're so it's not all photoshop. Okay, My last question before we get into the scene.
Speaker 1: Actually the ruin, the one with Rucelyn. I think I'm saying that right, Okay, I think that was I mean that was the first one and it was kind of spontaneous, and that wasn't shot by Chris. That wasn't that was more under the table.
Speaker 3: So did you choose this scene for today because it's going to be released in a couple of days of course, So this is marketing, everybody, This is market I was.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, I'm like, my studio scenes are great, go watch them. Whatever you can find, you can find them. I don't need to direct you to them. What I would like to direct you to is all of my content on my Spicy pages, of which there is a lot, So go check that out.
Speaker 3: I may still talk about some studio scenes on this podcast, just because some of them are such great stories, but today we're going to focus here.
Speaker 1: So you're in this hot tub looking great.
Speaker 3: You you are at the edge and you are facing two performers, one by the name of Adam Snow and the other Hugood.
Speaker 1: But what is his Twitter? Tacos depastur. That's so I love.
Speaker 3: So we have night Slut, we have tacos to pastor, We've got f go f yourself. I feel like all these performers are now forgetting about names.
Speaker 1: Well, Adam Snow used to be Tarzan on top. That's him.
Speaker 3: Yes, I knew him as his real name when I met him. I met him in Vegas when he was just starting out. We had such a cute little moment. But for some reason I fell off his raidar he'sn't follow me on.
Speaker 1: X Well, he's on a bitch. He lives in Rehobeth, Delaware. Oh really yeah? Okay, So which I did a content trip with a bunch of guys. We all went to Rehoboth. That's where I did my first cold Connor whole Connor gang bang. Oh got it. Yeah, And there's like there's a lot of people in that well school, that's back in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 3: We pan over and it's Adam Snow and uh Hugo candles, candless talk with the pastor we already talked about so Taka's so, I still don't I you know what I should ask him?
Speaker 1: I don't think I I don't think his English is that great. So I kind of had a lot of conversation with him, and I told you, but I have shot with him in La before. We did this one Inrevearda. But again, like not conversation happened.
Speaker 3: Well, we pan over. It took me a second to realize that that was Adam Snow. It looks a little different to me, but obviously I have this kind of theory sometimes this is going to be a.
Speaker 1: Little shady light shade.
Speaker 3: Is that guys with huge dicks sometimes I don't they like they don't spend as much time in the gym. I guess he looks fine. He looks fine. I would hit it in a heartbeat ball. Guys with beards are my kryptonite throwing a large dick.
Speaker 1: I mean. And he's also like such a sweet is he soul? Yeah? Like he just has this like soft personality that's very like cuddly.
Speaker 3: And when we met in Vegas we were real sweet on each other. He doesn't really follow me on Twitter, and I guess I fell off his radar, which is fine. He's huge, he's got a huge following, he's got a huge wiener.
Speaker 1: He's very handsome.
Speaker 3: And if you don't mind my saying so, besides you, of course, his dick was the star of the show. It got a lot of attention. You certainly paid it a lot of attention, you know, And I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 1: I didn't re watch myself, but I'm pretty sure they we had some good cum shots. You had two.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was basically you and Hugo whereas did Yeah, he came inside you. But like leading up to that, I loved I loved the scene because again it was just another example of how you know how to just take over you you like after like you know, swapping Dick's you know, you mostly paid attention to his dick for sure. Hugo had a little bit of a he had a minute to like get himself going. He seemed like he might have been a little nervous.
Speaker 1: Like well, probably he probably just shot something maybe earlier that day. And it's very prettore. It was warm, Yeah, was it warm? It looked a little cloudy. I mean it's still warm. Yeah, yeah. I mean I my scenes, the one that actually gets released earlier that week, like that we just released yesterday is me and Maddie West And and Alex gones on like down on the rocks behind our house. But actually I had shot a scene with someone else, like indirect sunlight in that area, so and I was just jumping in with Maddie and Alex to get another scene to make it a three way, and they wanted to shoot down there, and I was like, you know what, I'm good, I'm not going to do that. I'm not going to do that again. I don't want to shoot that. But then they were like, so they basically shot a separate scene just Alex and Maddie in the direct sunlight on the rocks with the waves crashing, and then I kind of them sitting at the top of the stairs jerking off and like kind of they noticed me, and then I like tell him to come up, and then we sucking the shade.
Speaker 3: See smart, I know you know what you're doing. You know how to make it your scene. So yeah, like you go over like I made.
Speaker 1: Sure Chris was. I was like, Chris Umbrellas everywhere, Yea, all the Umbrellas here, where we're going to be having sex. Yes, smart, I did notice.
Speaker 3: Also because you guys go to kind of one of those like outdoor patio furniture chairs where you basically like plump down on your back. You totally allow them to pay you attention. And by paying attention, I mean one is eating your butt and the other is feeding you their penis mostly Adam, was he using injectable?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I think were you? Yeah, you were okay, but maybe not. You may have been the day that I may have shot with wrestling right before that or a few hours before that, so so that's why. But also I'm sure yeah, but also is outside and like water in the beginning, and well, it looks great.
Speaker 3: I actually kind of like that as a little more overcast because the lighting on your face is very nice. Your eyes look beautiful, very they're like glowing, and like especially with like you're grateful, Oh my god, I'm having so much fun face and basically like camera, you're great at it and like they have good times kind of sharing you. And then of course there's like a moment and I actually was wondering if this was a choice because after they kind of like you know, take turns doing mish. They take turns doing doggie and then at one point you say, can I ride you to Adam? And he goes, well, do you think you can take two? Was it a choice to leave in the logistics of getting a DP going? Because I know that not everybody does this, but I feel like I've been seeing it more in people's content.
Speaker 1: You know what. I didn't edit it, okay, but I try not to have dialogue that you would want to cut out. I don't say anything that I wouldn't want it really okay, Well it was really cute. You guys got it going.
Speaker 3: You guys talk about the logistics and the funniest thing about this, which I'm also surprised whoever edit it left in. You completely steal the moment from Hugo. Do you remember that he was ready to get fucked. I really got on his knees on the couch and you were like, You're like nope, you like move him out of the way, and you basically position yourself for this DP and he was like, oh okay, and Adam is like, okay, I'm gonna lay down.
Speaker 1: You sit on it.
Speaker 3: Hugo can enter from behind, and that's what happens for a brief time.
Speaker 1: But it was very successful. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, no he had Hugo sit down because I was surprised that the second to enter was the one with the giant.
Speaker 1: Oh you can't. I know. The shape of the penises is like that decides where people are coming from. So explain they're underneath or so.
Speaker 3: If they're underneath and you're facing them, they've got to be curved.
Speaker 1: They need to be. Adams is very straight, very straight, and very fast. And Hugoes, if I remember, is a little bit down, a little bit of a curved down. Oh maybe Yeah, so that thing's going to pop right out if he's underneath and Adam tries to come in. But that's what you did.
Speaker 3: He's on the bottom, He's Hugoes on the bottom, which maybe is why it didn't last very long.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think if I think I was going for Adam on the bottom, Yes, so that he Hugoes would stay in from behind. Yeah, because a downward curved penis stays in better if you're in doggie, if you're getting fucked doggie, you want you want a downward curved penis to be fucking a doggie. You don't want him face to face yes, that's right.
Speaker 3: I generally end up being the anchor yea because of my slightly upwards curve. But anyway, you end up doing a reverse cowgirl after the DP. Adam goes on a little water break after the DP, and then like Adam just kind of walks right in and comes straight to your face, feeds you again. You have such a cute dick sucking face because you just look so happy.
Speaker 1: You know that. I'm like, I'm super oral, so like I nothing makes me happier than a mouthful of cock. Sorry mom.
Speaker 3: And then basically the way we rounded out is you do some more doggie. To my surprise, Hugo actually lifted you. So there's a moment where like he's like doing his thing, I'm doing this on camera or sorry, and that that's that was impressive. I was like, I was like, wow, strong. Then Adam comes back from mish, Hugo feeds you. You guys do essentially a simultaneous three way or breakdown.
Speaker 1: Is it too much? Sorry?
Speaker 3: I just wanted to Yeah, you don't have to go that detailed to mine. But anyway, just to wrap this story up, is there anything more you want to say about this scene?
Speaker 1: I loved it. I think we covered it all. But I always love working with Adam. You've done multiple times with him, Yeah, I've been on content trips with him and Adam called me, so I want to actually in that first gang bang when hould Connor was born in that same trip. I'm not sure if it was. It may have been somebody else's ganggang, but I wanted to come, and I was like, I sat on Adam and I'm like, I let's just see how fast you can make me come, yeah, or how fast I can make myself come using your dick, which probably was like about twenty two seconds.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's hot and makes total sense. Yeah, amazing.
Speaker 1: Cool. So now we're going to talk about about yours scene.
Speaker 3: And this scene has three things in common. It's out of town, it's a three way, and it has to d Do you want to set up the I'll set it up. So this was on my trip in Berlin, and I'll just explain the circumstances I was there visiting.
Speaker 1: So this is Troy Daniels and Emil Jamos erect.
Speaker 3: Troy is a dear friend to both of us, but they have a very strong connection and the whole point of this trip. Initially was that Emil was going to go visit him so then and then you know, he had other trips as well.
Speaker 1: But I ended up going to a festival.
Speaker 3: You can see the festival is so obnoxious, but I'm wearing the festival wristband.
Speaker 1: In the scene because I didn't have scissors in that hotel room. Well, also, sometimes you're not supposed to take those off. What are you supposed to do not film? Yeah? No, I mean it was after the festival. Could have taken. I could have taken I just do want to have scissors. He just wanted to brag. It was a humble brag you wanted to wear. Yeah, I'm sorry that's so annoying.
Speaker 3: But anyway, so Troy, being the sweetheart that he is, he was just like, I would really love to film a scene where the two of you dp me and I kind of was like shocked because Emil kind of leans bottom. He's a great top, but he leans bottom, and I think that was what their relationship was as well.
Speaker 1: He was more of a top in that relationship.
Speaker 3: Who like no, no, a little fantasy flip the script, fantasy flip Troy. It was like my American boyfriends are in town and I want to do something different, and it was fun. Troy has a beautiful, strong body and you know, like he's just like very fit. I don't know if you noticed his WIENERI well, aside from pierced, he has enhanced it.
Speaker 1: He's talked about it on his socials. I mean, it wasn't really doing it, wasn't really doing the fucking in this video. Yeah, but at the end he gives us a nice little finish.
Speaker 3: But like, but if you guys, if you guys go to his ex you will see his member has been very, very enhanced, like filler filler, and he talks about it proudly and and it's it's beautiful and he he works it well, looks good.
Speaker 1: They did a good job with it. But essentially, have you seen ones that they don't do a good job. I have the thing that makes it a good job.
Speaker 3: A lot of times what ends up happening with filler is because they can't do anything to the head of your dick.
Speaker 1: Yea like a balloon.
Speaker 3: You end up looking a little balloonish and then you have this like little tiny head at the end. Luckily, the way Troy's proportions were, it looks nice.
Speaker 1: Well, he already had like a long enough. It was like I would say, yeah, it's good.
Speaker 3: He and I are kind of we're kind of comparable, so of course, you know, watching him do it, I'm like, should I do it too? But I'm not going to do it. I don't want that kind of modification. Yeah, it ended up.
Speaker 1: I also wouldn't want ap pear a sing, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so that's what I wouldn't wan appear sing either, especially there. I just think about it and I have like sympathy pains. But he has an aesthetic and it matches. I think he's gorgeous and he's what dear dear friend. I loved that we were open enough to like for me to be like, yeah, Emili.
Speaker 1: You go stay with him. I'll see you when I see him. And then they came over and spent that you know, we spent great time together. It was a hot scene. So where are you filming in the place where you were where you were staying?
Speaker 3: Yes, I was in that hotel room for eight nights and you could see a lovely lady on the wall.
Speaker 1: I named her, affectionately named her Hilda.
Speaker 3: It's this sexy photo of a woman on the bed, not hemmy, No, and Heimy is not sexy.
Speaker 1: To Berlin.
Speaker 3: But yeah, they came over, we set up some cameras, we fucking threw it all around, and then yeah, there's a and the DP as hot as hell.
Speaker 1: Do you have any questions?
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: So. I knew I had a feeling you were going to send me a video with the three of you. You did. I knew it. I was like, I bet he's going to send me. I knew that you had one already, like posted for sure, like a DP video or just a just a three way with the three of you. I knew it was going to be those two that you were going to send me. We have not filmed the three way before, No, I had any way. I was like, I bet he's going to give me Troy and a meal, like a three away with them. How funny. And I was like, oh, look there, right there, I am right. And then I was also surprised that I was like, oh my god, only Troy bottoms in this. Yes. I was like, okay, yes, okay, twist, yes, twist. We've had a.
Speaker 3: Few group situations in the past where Emil has been the I mean his body to me is a work of art, soul. His butt I'm obsessed with and I just the pervert that I am.
Speaker 1: I like watching him get pleasures. My favorite parts of the video are when you pick up the camera. Oh and I mean Emil doesn't do it as much, not as much. Yeah, so there's a couple there's a couple of good shots where you know me, I like, like the camera man, Yes, how many cameras did you have set up? I think we only had two.
Speaker 3: So what happened is one of them we have one still and one that we would pick up and move around and then we edit it and like sometimes we'd move the still angle.
Speaker 1: There's good lighting. We all look great.
Speaker 3: We take turns coming inside him, he turns around, he comes. There's one little snaffoo part that I was surprised, was.
Speaker 1: I know I saw I was going to ask you. I was going to ask you if I could bring it up. I wasn't sure because it isn't I was like, is this Did he give me an edited video? And then I can see the transitions and I'm like, yes, it is editing, and I think it also says it's edited in the title, but I didn't edit it. I think Troy did or he had it, but it was like, so the way that it happens is like you've been fucking him. You and a Meal switch places. So you go to his head, e Meil goes and like Emil takes a look and then like then goes in a little deeper, like looking straight up his ass, and he's like, I think there's a little blood. And then uh. I was like, oh, maybe they didn't, maybe they didn't want that in there. But then but I was surprised to say they laugh. Was you guys are basically like it's nothing like Troy was. As soon as I heard the word blood, I was like, cut, cut, We're gonna we're gonna start this over like like no, and then so Emil like stands back up, he's still behind him. You look at Try and go are you okay? Yeah? Are you okay? And he's like yeah, keep going and then yeah, keep going, and then goes and then you go into kiss Try and joys like this is terrible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, because I was like are you okay? And he was like this is terrible sarcastically.
Speaker 1: Sarcastically, but it just made me laugh and I was like, Okay, I can see why that was left end because it's a nice little like, it's a nice little break from what is just porn, you know. So this is.
Speaker 3: Why I brought up your moment as well, because I think I'm starting to notice that like audiences might actually like these moments.
Speaker 1: Fly on the wall moments. Yeah, you're kind of seeing how it's made. You're seeing the.
Speaker 3: Friendship between performers, You're seeing you're hearing a little bit of jokes, a little levity.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which you don't see in the studio porn all the time almost, Yeah, unless it's like Eric videos or mmm something like that, something something that it has that aesthetic to it. But yeah, generally you have to go to our spicy pages for stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was really fun to film. They're two of my favorite people.
Speaker 1: Oh. I was like, when it's time for Troy to come, you get in there and fuck him like missionary and the camera's right above and I was like, he's so inked that. I was like, Oh, I'm like, are we gonna see the comm like actually, like, well, it just kind of blend in. I was like, I don't know if I would shoot it from above or if I would try to get a side shot where you would actually see it come out. But then you do see it. He had a good coum shot and then you go down and lick it off of him and then yeah, but it wasn't like a spit like from this far away. No, like this, It was like you gently pushed it from your mouth into his. Do you see this guy? That was beautiful? Did you notice what he kept calling me? Daddy? Dad? Dad? Daddy kept calling you dad. He wanted to bring that up too, And I was like, yeah, what do you think of that? What's your age difference?
Speaker 3: Like maybe five years or six years, that's old enough for to be called dad.
Speaker 1: If you're the older one. I'm the older one. Have you ever been called dad by a younger dad or daddy? No, like where a younger guy wants you to call them dad. Yes, and you're like this is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, depending on who it is, is that I actually think it's kind of funny and cute.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think it's funny. Yeah, it is funny. It's funny and cute, but not in a sexy way. I see. It depends on I can't suspend my disbelief like that.
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, the way I have always said it, daddy is a state of mind, and different people can own it in different ways.
Speaker 1: I guess maybe I was asked by somebody who is just I just did not see as daddy as a state of mind. I see, yeah, and I guess it sounds like it's a little bit of a stretch and you're trying too hard.
Speaker 3: So well, yeah, so that scene is now available on my Spicy pages, so go check it out if you're curious. It's really hot, beautiful lighting and good chemistry between three people who love each other.
Speaker 1: And I don't know, do you have any more to ask or say? I feel like we did it. Yeah. Is Troy coming back to visit? Yes? Yeah, yeah, he's coming at the end of the month. Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: So, uh they'll reach out, reach out, try try that new full fill. Yeah, Pa, very curious to hear what you think about it. He I think he's so, but well, he's gonna hear this, so he can he can. I mean, he'll hear this after he's already here.
Speaker 1: The other thing also is like, I mean he's maybe he'll be here he No, he'll balls balls in your court.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, he's gonna be here the end of the month and I think only for like six days, so he'll probably I'm sure you gals.
Speaker 1: You like schedule your visits and yeah.
Speaker 3: You know, and you guys have filmed together before, right, Yeah, yeah, how was it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it was fine. I think he came another time. By the time I was like, oh, well, if you want to, it was like, I'm allful, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, And of course me probably I probably was like I probably took that as out he doesn't want to you.
Speaker 3: You're like, how dare how dare you don't say you don't even like me?
Speaker 1: You filmed with him in Stale? How dare you we're not friends?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's it for me, just kidding, Troy, just getting Troy. We love you, Thank you for being a super fan. By the way, if you guys are interested, he visits us in season.
Speaker 1: Two or three. We have a great Troy Daniels episode. Oh yeah, back him, check that one, go back and check it out. Yeah, all right, that's all for me. I'm Cole Connor. I'm Adam Ramsey, and thanks for listening. Sorry for asking. Bye, I see you next time. Bye.
Speaker 2: This has been Sorry for asking be sure to like, comment and subscribe, and until next time, stay sexy.