Speaker 1: Hello everyone, Welcome back to a new episode of the Poker Go Podcast. It is Saturday, July fourth, twelve thirteen am. The show is going to kind of work out in my favor a little bit of a mistake on my side. I forgot to ask my guys to send me the audio from the interview that I did with Daniel Legrandu after he won the hundred k PLO high Roller for yesterday's episode. So because of that, we're going to be able to play it on this episode, and it works out because I kind of want to go to bed a little early. I'm playing on Saturday in the WASP main Events. So you know, funny how those mistakes tend to work themselves out in the end. Yeah, we're gonna hit on of course, Day one B of the World Series of Poker Main Event. Now, I'm gonna warn you guys. I just didn't feel like the same sort of energy was there compared to Day one A, which I think should just probably be expected. You know, Day one a's here, it's kicking off the best tournament in the world. Like you get all that sort of buzz, you know, that energy flowing through you, right, and then Day one B is like, okay, you know, let's just kind of get through this day and move on, you know, but at least say, at least we got the negroon new interview that we can play, and then of course, as always, we'll try and touch on some of the other stuff that's happening around Paris and Horseshoe. One big event is wrapping up. They are heads up right now. It's this ten k a game championship event. I don't know if they're gonna be finished by time we're done, and if they're not, then I'm sorry, guys, we're gonna have to talk about you on the next episode. If you're playing PLO this summer, and yes, there is still time to play Plenty of Hot Limit Omaha, then now is a great time to level up your game. Just head on over to PLO Mastermind now through July fourteenth, So you guys got ten days or so left to save twenty percent on either six month memberships or on all the courses that they have available on the website. Just head to plomastermind dot com slash poker, go, pick the option that's right for you, and then start learning from some of the best PLO players in the world with plo Mastermind, you can stop guessing and you can start winning again. That link is plomastermind dot com slash poker Go, and that's where you can save twenty percent on either six month memberships or all of their courses now through July fourteenth this year, So that deadline is coming up soon, So get in there if you want to advance your poo game. All right, First things first, before we get into Day one B of the WSP main event, I do want to kick this episode off by playing the winner interview, the sit down that we did with the one and only Daniel Legrando after he captured his eighth WSOP goal bracelet. He won the one hundred k Plow high roller for well over two million dollars. Afterwards, you know, I was able to grab him. I walked him through. It was funny. Actually, just quickly before we get to this interview, so he does the interviews, I grab him. I walk him through the area, and it was kind of like I was a bodyguard and he was a celebrity because all these people, all those two to three hundred people that I was talking about around the rail were like trying to grab selfies with him. They all had their phones. I it was a mob scene. I didn't know which way to go. Either way we went, this would have happened just with how many people were around that area. But after like the fourth or fifth person stopped to take the selfie, I just put my arm around Daniel. I kind of stiff armed people with the other arm. I said, guys, we gotta go, we gotta go, We got to go. We don't have that much time. We ended up just kind of bull rushing through the whole thing. I got him into our back area, and Daniel was kind enough to sit down with us, but not so kind because he did throw a little bit of shade to me in the interview. I mean, well, how am I supposed to react. I'm conducting an interview and you guys are gonna hear it here. But I mean, holy crap, Dane, come on, man, I mean, why I gotta be catching these strays out there. I'm right in front of you, like, let's just let's chill, all right. I know you're feeling high from winning the bracelet and all the my gosh, man, all right, here's Daniel Legrandu after he won his eighth Wsop gold bracelet. All right, Daniel, there was an eleven year drought for you. Then you got number seven in the fifty KPPC. Now two years later you get the Hunter kpl O. Pretty quick succession to go seven to eight. Just talk to me about finally being able to be back in the WSP Winter Circle after all that time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not gonna lie like really painful. I don't know, I don't I stopped counting how many times I lost heads up, like ten in a row, and he started to feel feel like, this is ever gonna am I ever gonna break through? Because I knew I was playing well. You know, to get there, you gotta play well. You need a few breaks. So to get to fifty k PPC. That sort of took a monkey off my.
Speaker 3: Back, a little bit less stressed out.
Speaker 2: So when this head's up, I felt really good until I had him and he doubled, and then I started to freak out again because all those traumatic memories of the past. You're like, nah, not like this, Please don't do it to me again.
Speaker 1: You had several close calls this year as well. You know, this is your twelfth cash bunch of other final tables. At what point did this run start to feel like okay, like I got a shot at this thing.
Speaker 2: I mean really early on in this PLO, Like it took me about an hour to jump in to level seven and grab the chip lead, and then I was able to maintain. And one of the things I do really well in PLO is maintained. You know you're gonna go through ebbs and flows. I got cooled a few times, but I minimized the damage to keep myself in the game. And you know, you don't want to let your head get like, oh no, I'm not the chip leader anymore. So what just as long as you're doing good, just get to the end, give yourself a chance, and then you know, hopefully finish the job.
Speaker 1: It's no secret that you've always loved PLO. You always said it really suits you very well. Why is that so?
Speaker 3: Listen?
Speaker 2: PLO is literally designed, like the Lord said, what's a game that Daniel could be really good at?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I got one? How about this? He can limp before the flop and call a raise. Cool? He gets four cards?
Speaker 2: Awesome, it's pot limit even better and it's all about post flops, right. And I've always been sort of like a good reader post flop of situations and PLO afford g date ability to see a lot of flops if you choose to. And again, I just think it was the game was like perfectly built for my skill set.
Speaker 1: Pretty big summer for you overall, not just the poker stuff, but you know your life. You got a baby on the way. His baby run good.
Speaker 2: Real listen, I mean everyone talks about baby run good. And I'm feeling like I had a good summer. You know, I was telling people even though I was down like six hundred thousand bucks, I'm like, I think.
Speaker 3: I'm doing okay.
Speaker 2: It's hard to know though, you know, you don't cash it two fifty here and there, but I was always in there and I started to really heat up.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: It's nice to feel a little bit of redemption where you know, those that buy a piece of meat throughout the summer and watch the vlog, they're all going to get a paycheck this year, and I'm happy to do that.
Speaker 1: It's not just that twenty five k fantasy you drafted yourself. I believe this win puts you back on top. I'm sure you got a lot of side action in addition to trying to win that league, How important is that to you or how fun is that?
Speaker 3: Used?
Speaker 2: Well, the twenty five K Fantasy League, I think really brings a lot to the World Series of Poker, whether people know it or not. And for us, like I wasn't planning on drafting myself, but then I heard people stop bidding. I'm like, no, no, no, no, no, do you know who I am? And then I got Josh and we're buddies. We live in Lake Las Vegas, so we go, well, never mind golfing every day looks like we got to go to work. So you saw me in the six hundred dollars, minds the one k's, the hundred k's, all of it. I ended up playing a lot this summer, and I'm glad.
Speaker 1: I did you mentioned, you know, hearing your price maybe it's not big enough or where you might think it should be. Do you feel like you still have to prove stuff to people or you want to prove stuff to people.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed proving stuff to people, like I've always been fueled by haters. I really like every few years, I always hear like, he can't play with these guys anymore. I love that it's fun because then you know when you get these moments where I get to go, aha, stick it in their face. I gotta be honest, it's maybe it's petty, maybe it's childish, but it's really nice feeling.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you that.
Speaker 1: You're now back inside top ten of poy An award you've won on occasion before. Is that something you strive for? These days? You still think about the Player of the Year.
Speaker 2: So the way that I look at Player of the Year now right are so many really good contenders in the running for it is uh, you know, I just try to put my work together, you know, and then like the results will come. Then once you start to get up there now, I'm gonna start thinking about a little bit more of course. And of course you know it all ends in Bahamas this year, and I'll be, you know, ready to go there with a two week old baby. I don't know that like he's coming, but you know we're going to work in this in the winter.
Speaker 1: At the tail end of that long drought that you had. If somebody were to tell you, listen, just stay the course because you're gonna win the fifty k PPC, You're gonna win the hundred KPO up. What would you thought.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what, if somebody were to tell me that I was gonna, you know, make it work, it would have been me because I always believed, you know, like I can. I'm pretty good at like blocking out the outside noise.
Speaker 3: And I know the.
Speaker 2: Difference between whether it's like, yes, I'm getting out played. I felt that before, and I went in the lab and worked hard. But I also know and it's like no, no, no, You're doing good. Everything you're doing is right. You just got to get lucky in these spots and you'll be in in the winter circle sooner or later.
Speaker 1: Both Cashes got the eighth bracelet back in the running for POY twenty five. Kay fantasy, all that sort of stuff. But there's still a good chunk of the summer still left to go. We have the main event, we have a lot of other big stuff. How do you keep that momentum going forward.
Speaker 3: I'm looking for.
Speaker 2: I mean, listen, when you win a tournament, you're rare to go like I. As soon as it was over, I looked at the was wsp app and goalways what's the eight hundred?
Speaker 3: What is that? Can I jump in that? Because now there's a momentum.
Speaker 2: Right, And I've sort of, like I said, heated up, I cash six in a row, had won no cash than this one, so seven out of the last of eight events.
Speaker 3: And I've kind of always been a little bit streaky.
Speaker 2: So when you're in that zone of like winning, you just want to keep piling up the victory.
Speaker 1: This stage of your career, what's it all mean to you?
Speaker 2: Listen, at this stage of my career, I don't have anything I have to prove to other people, but I enjoy doing it. I love the game of poker, always have. I love the feeling of agony and defeat, you know, because without those painful moments, you don't feel the sweetness of the reward when you get it, you know, quite as impactfully. And so you know I've been through it, like I mean, I don't everyone thinks they're the most unlucky player in the world. Like heads up, I mean, you know, Donnie Peters could have won heads up one of those ten times I lost, you know, I lost.
Speaker 3: That all ten.
Speaker 1: I don't know, all right, if you guys can't tell. It always means a lot to get bracelets, to get w's, to compete at the highest level, for Daniel, So you know, thank you to him for taking that time to sit down with us and chat with us at length. Really cool to do those interviews. It's one of my favorite things of the summer. The number one favorite thing is the podcast. Of course, I've said that before, I will say it again. The number two thing is being able to sit down get some time with these players, you know, win or lose, you know, because we have done some interviews this year that haven't always been after wins, but just being able to tap in to these characters, these personalities, you know, that's just it's awesome. So we don't need to get too much into it to Daniel's win, of course, but I did want to play that interview for all you guys out there, and if you missed the last episode, go back and listen to it. We talked at length about Daniel's win, what it means to him, and all of that sort of stuff. Day one B of the World Series of Poker Main Event is in the books. It continued the story of the greatest poker tournament in the world. The numbers last year for one A had nine to twenty three and then it was down sixteen and a half percent to seven seventy one. We hit on that when I last talked to you guys. This year down, yes, but trending in the right direction. A little bit of positivity here. Last year had one thousand and ninety six entries on Day one B. This year had one thousand and thirty eight, so not far off, only down five point three percent compared a year over year, So you know that's I think, you know, obviously one A being down sixteen point five percent, we talked about how that was kind of probably expected given what we have been seeing all summer. You know some of the you know, just talking to people around the world Series of Poker, talking to people in the know, they all kind of felt decline. But you know, now there's some positivity here because you know that decline certainly isn't near what it was for the one A field, and then obviously we still have two more flights to go. I also think this year I'll have to dig through some of the numbers to see what we got for the Day two late registration. I think that'll probably be more than it's ever been, or at least on par with what it was last year. I just think the late registration thing. You know, players are are becoming a little bit more open to it. They're realizing how valuable it can be. Specifically in the WSP main event, when you come in if you max late reds, registration is open through seven levels, so all five levels on day one and then two levels on day two. There's a break after every level. Every level is two hours long, so you'll come in on day two going into the six hundred twelve hundred level to come with a freshtack of sixty k that's fifty big wines. That's a crap ton of tips to work with, especially when a structure like this that's so good, long drawn out two hour levels, you know, like that's a ton to work with. We say, it's a lot to work with for some of the other tournaments when you're coming in with you know, twenty twenty two and a half, twenty five big wines, whatever it may be. But to come in with fifty, I mean, holy crap, man, that's a lot of tips. And you know, you skip all the early play, you don't got to deal with all that sort of stuff. So maybe it'll be a little bit fresher than everyone else. So I expect you know, the day two reach to be you know, quite plentiful out there. I was there today. I did have to dip out for a dinner at some point. It was gone for about two hours, but you know, came back to the end of the night, hung around, and unlike the opening flight on Thursday one A, there wasn't really one defining storyline that I could really like pinpoint, you know, I think obviously the biggest storyline from Day one A, of course, is that the WQ main event is here, It's back, it's kicking off. Let's freaking go right. Today it's just more kind of like you're just kind of going through the motions. Not in a bad way, but you know, you lose the buzz from a kicking off. Of course. You know, the buzz on Thursday was only heightened and boosted because you had, in conjunction with the main event kicking off, you have Danielgrodney winning his eighth bracelet. Right then they also did play the hell Youth entrance on that day, and I'm actually curious. I started thinking, like, this is how the professional brain in meat starts working. The marketing brain, the branding brain, all the like the content brain like all that sort of stuff starts working in me as I was thinking, okay, so we know, we know on Wednesday night that Daniel is making this PLO high Roller Final table and it's one hunter K and he was very healthy on chips. You know, he's got a really good shot to win the thing, right, I would be curious to see here if there was any conversations to possibly delay the hellm youth entrance to a different day, right, you know, do it maybe on one B, do it on one C, maybe even do it on one D. I think because with with how how like the headlines to me for for the the starting flights of the main event, like just coming in if you don't know anything, Day one A the headliner is you know, can easily just be wsp him and kicks off, boom bang, let's go Day one D. You're getting the largest starting flight of the four, you know, I mean ninety nine point nine nine nine percent sure that that is always happening, right, so you're gonna have that, you know, giant numbers, thousands of players, people wall the wall across properties like it's just it's nuts. Plus that's usually when all the really really big names the stars all tend to play, right, So you got that built in headline, So what do you do for one B and one C? So don't you want to kind of approach mister WSP, mister seventeen time goal bracelet winner, you know, mister phil ha Muthan, say hey, how about we plan this for one B or one C? And then it also if you know that negrony is, you know, making that final table, maybe you say, okay, hey how about we how about we kick this a day? Can we move some stuff? Can we you know, rebook the models who are walking in you know all that, all that sort of sort of stuff. I mean, I know Helmuth also likes his rest when it comes to playing poker, his rest when it comes to playing that an event which you know, if he were to do it on one B, it still does allow him to have a couple of days off. Should he make day two and then you know he would have another day off and then can come back for day three, so that that rest aspect can still certainly be at play. You know, I would say at least this year day one seed July fourth, because one seed does fall on July fourth, Like that's a pretty Festive Day in the US of course, so you know you kind of get that as some additional buzz within the room, right, So so so maybe one B is a better timing to target the helmet stuff because that the helmet stuff did add to the buzz from one A. Right, you know, you had ground You're doing his thing in the plo, you had the main event kicking off, and then on top of all of that, you had this this kind of lighter fluid thrown in there, you know, to to make that fire burn even bigger with with helmet doing his whole grand entrance. For one B on Friday, you had plenty of recognizable faces in the field. You had Michael the Grinder, Miss Rocky in there, of course, horse the reigning champion for the WSP main event and also fresh off one of the greatest WSOP runs ever in the ten k Peel Championship. You had Antonio s Fondiari playing. I haven't seen him all summer. You know, it's great to see that he's back out there. He was out playing with his wife Amal, so that was cool to see them come out and grind. Antonio was up on one of the feature tables. I think for the entire day. So if you guys missed that, if you want to check it out, you can find it on the ESPN Plus on ESPN app to to check out that stream with Antonio. Greg Ramer was in the mix. Kenny Holler was in the mix. Nick Rigby the Big rig, you know, he was out there doing his thing. He had a ton of chips. Early think he finished with a round seventy or eighty K or something like that, but he was up to like one fifty or something one point. Kevin Martin was in the mix, Carrie Katz, Gerard p K. You know, kind of timely that PK is coming back and playing with the World Cup going on. You had Eric Baldwin was out there as well. But again, you know, walking through the field just didn't have that same electricity as one A. But but that's that's fine, you know. I would say it's probably a bit expected, you know, not every day is going to have some sort of huge pop. Again, the numbers that they did, the decrease year over year declining, to me, I would view that as an improvement. I don't really know what to expect for Day one C, you know, because that does fall on July fourth, I kind of never know what to expect that day, you know, so who knows our Day one See it looks like one thousand, one hundred and fourteen entries for Day one C last year, so oh sorry, it kicked off with one thousand and one and fourteen inches. My apologies, I can't read on a program news dot com or reporting from last year, and it ended up with sixteen hundred and seventy eight. So nice boost from start of day till the end of day. So, you know, if we're gonna think it's gonna have about let's split the difference between you know, year over year one A one B, let's go ten percent decrease, so down what one seventy they'll get around fifteen hundred entries on one C pretty good. And then obviously we expect Day one D to absolutely just be freaking gangbusters like it always is in there with you know, thousands of people. Let me check what Day one D got last year, so I can get a feel for this number. Four thousand, nine hundred and ninety seven. So that's just an absolutely ridiculous feel. They finished all the day ones last year. As long as the Poker News reporting is correct here with eighty six hundred and ninety four entries, which means that because they got nine thousand, seven hundred and thirty five I believe was the final entry, which means they got more than one thousd thousand late entries on day two, so sometime between when the day ones ended until the start of day two and then also until the late redge through the seven levels, so a lot of late wredge. So if let's say it was one thousand last year, I'll say that it's probably going to be right around one thousand last year. And I know earlier I said that I would expect it to be larger. But if you bake in a natural decrease that we've been seeing year over year, that's something that could possibly be anticipated. Well, then if it does equal last year, then you know, it kind of bucked that that decrease, and that would be a really good thing. But I'll say it'll be I'll say eleven hundred eleven hundred late entries past day one, and that's what I'm going with again. I just think that players realize, listen, I get to come in with fifty bigs, you know, or more if you come in a little bit sooner than the max late redge. They get to come in with the fifty bigs. There's still a lot of stuff that I can play, you know, covering those early days today there was a five case shoes for Turbo. You had stuff going on in Ari. Yeah, you had a huge three k plow mystery bounty happening at the win. So it's not just the stuff at the World Series book, but it's stuff elsewhere around town. First out on one B, according to the Poker News reporting, was Stephen Lee. Now was Stephen Lee different than Marini? Marini got his money in bad Ace King suited versus aces here, Stephen Lee got his money in pretty damn good Shraga. Rubyl limp re raised from the hijack. Lee was on the button. Lee makes the call. They go to a flop of ten seven six, ten of clubs, seven of diamonds, six of diamonds. Rubyle bets, Lee raises, Ruby goes all in. Lee calls, Lee's got a set of sevens. Lovely spot. Right. I mean if your opponent decides to limp pre raise with two tens or with the eight nine, I mean, okay, whatever, Like, what are you gonna do Cooler City here. It was Ruble with the Ace of Diamonds, Ace of Club, so took those rockets, limped in from the hijack, re raised the button raise. They end up getting the money in on the ten seven six two diamond flop, it comes eight of diamonds and I'm guessing you guys can can figure out where this is going. Queen of Diamonds on the river, backdoor diamonds for Ruble. That busts, the set of sevens for Lee and he's out the door. As at least reported by Poker News, though the first player to bust on Day one B of the twenty twenty six w SP main event. Others to bust out looking through the pocon News chip counts, Kelly Lucas busted, Lily Koletto busted. Literally Kalletto at one point made quads. She flopped a set against Kevin Martin on King Queen eight, and then it was four on the turn eight on the river and she had eights against King Queen for Kevin Martin. She won that pop but still ultimately busted on the day. And then you also had genre Vera Bland busting out. I was talking to somebody out on the floor that saw Bolone throughout the day a little bit and then his bus and they said, you know what, Bolon just didn't look like he wanted to be there today. So I don't know, maybe the cash games are bigger whatever, But off she goes for JRB. The bigger stacks at the end of one bee belonged to Brazil's Osmar Rockenbach, Michael Stemberra, Demage Davenport. I believe his nickname is trick Time. I believe William Watson, Shawn Savage, Ali Islami, and Shota Nakanishi alias Lami and Shota Knackaniche are both bracelet winners from past wsops and I think that's gonna be it for one b of THESP main event. Oh, I got gotta shout out my guy. Ryan talked about him playing his first WSP main event. I believe I saw in the app that he bagged around twenty two thousand or so, So twenty two thousand from sixty thousand, Ryan, if you're listening, I know it stinks to not bag decent stack more than starting even just pretty much exactly starting whatever. It doesn't matter, right, you heard Jason Kuhn talk about it at the end of the last episode, like you're still pretty deep. You just got to focus on how many big blinds you have at the time, focus on the next hand, and just you know, try and play the best poker and the chips will come. You know, you heard Jason Kuhon say that, you know, twenty five big blinds can turn into one hundred big lines really quick, and they can't. So just buckle down, get focused, and enjoy your days off and come back strong on Monday. All right. Moving on to some of the other events that took place at the twenty twenty six WSOP. On Friday, you had Assi Emoshi winning the three k nolamit hold Them Freeze Out. There were fourteen players returning to the final day. Those fourteen players came from a field of seventeen hundred and ninety two entries. Moshi won six hundred and eighty three thousand dollars, his fifth WSOP Gold bracelet. Prior to this he won He's won two event too. Sorry, he was on two bracelets. At WISIP Europe in twenty nineteen, he won the sixteen to fifty euro potlom and Omaha Slash Nolan a hold Them mix, and then also that year but in Vegas, he won the fifteen hundred dollars Nolanman Holdham Bounty tournament. In twenty eighteen, so a year prior in Europe he won the sixteen fifty Nolan hold Him six Max. And then twenty fourteen as when he won his first bracelet, he won the fifte he won a fifteen hundred dollars Nolanman hold Him event for five hundred and eighty two thousand dollars for that one, so a fifth bracelet here for Moshi. Interesting nuggets that he stepped away from playing professional poker, which is, you know, a little bit surprising when you consider someone who has had the success that Moshi's had, you know, two point almost two point eight million dollars in live tournament earnings. He's got four bracelets, right, but stepped away from playing professionally, claims to be a recreational player now has been away from the game as a pro for about a year. Comes back here rips off this three k Nolavan hold Him freeze out when topping a pretty big field, getting a nice hefty pay day of almost almost seven hundred k and has to be happy that he's still got some game. You know, he's not just all old and washed up now that he's a now that he's just a wreck man, now that he's just a wreck cow do out of China, finishing in second place, Igor poppik In third, Dustin Murphy, and fourth Chris Mormon seventh Andrew Moreno. Andre Burno came into the day as the chip leader one out of fourteen, but things did not go his way. I saw on his Instagram account that he put in something along the lines of, you know, not much I felt I could do today, which you know, is kind of similar to what I talked about on the last episode as a pertained to Adrian Matteos and his run which ultimately ended in his elimination on Day one A of the WSP main event, where sometimes you know, there you're just in a seat that is just never ever ever going to win. I did see Moreno's last hand three bet all in with Jack's most of YEA obviously opened with queens, So it just it just was not his day, really, really nothing that he could do. Book. Congratulations to most you for getting bracelet number five and six hundred and eighty three thousand dollars. All right, this big ten K eight game Mixed Championship is done, and we have Dmitri Urbanovitch winning the title. He defeats Richard Bye in second place, Urbanovitch taking home four hundred and thirty one thousand dollars. Richard By took home two hundred and eighty three thousand dollars for second place. Derek an Hour third place, Brian Rast fourth place, Alex Fix Fox excuse me, Alex not, Alex Fixon, Alex Fox in fifth place, Matt Vangren sixth, Maxim Pikorenko seventh, Ryan Miller eighth. I mean, this is just an absolutely stacked field. I saw what as it pertains to this event. Our friend of the pod, David Odb Baker got a Platt tire on the way to play the final day here, had to hop in a New Burg get down there. So I'm sure that was pretty hectic and you know, probably a little bit stressful as well. Odb ultimately finished in twelfth place for twenty seven thousand dollars. Urbanovitch, you know, remember this guy. A couple of years ago, he was out there saying like I'm gonna win three bracelets in at WSP and everyone's like, what the heck are you talking about? So a bit, you know, a bit removed from that. Probably that was, you know, just his young, egotistical self speaking, you know, you know, words that he necessarily couldn't back up. But you know, I get it. We were all young and just spout nonsense once. I probably still spout nonsense right now. Arbanovich is able to do the damn thing here in the ten K eight Game Mix Championship, which is no easy tournament to win, a lot of really tough players. Of course, you got to play eight different games, one hundred and ninety nine entries in this field. Congratulations to Orbanovitch for getting that first bracelet and four hundred and thirty thousand dollars in the six hundred dollars Deep Stack champ being CHIP. You have five players remaining from a field of five thousand, one hundred and seventy seven entries. Adrian Jacobs out of South Africa is the chip leader. Big Chip lead for Jacobs, He's got sixty seven million, which equates to one hundred and twelve big blinds. Second place is Jungghan with thirty million or fifty big blinds, so more than double for Jacob's, Paul Verlette, Jingwei Chen, and Juniki Mirakami probably butchered that name in fifth place here going into the final day. First place in this one is two hundred and eighty two thousand dollars. These final five players are guaranteed almost sixty thousand dollars in prize money. Not a whole ton to report from the eight hundred dollars Summer Celebration. It's yesterday was Day one B today or sorry, yesterday was Day one A. Today is Day one B. They are over sixty eight hundred entries in the field. Day two is on Saturday, July fourth, so not a whole bunch to report here, but really, big field gonna be a big first place prize for this one. Someone's gonna turn eight hundred bucks into a pretty six score, and we'll look forward to talking about the winner in the eight hundred dollars Summer Celebration when that happens in a day or two. The fifteen hundred dollars Double Board Bomb Pot Pot Limit Omaha Tournament is the reporting says they are playing the final four hands of the day, so we'll just quickly touch on this. Jesse Lonis looks like he's up there near the top the gorilla himself. I mean, he's had several several close calls. If you guys remember back to the beginning of the summer, way the heck back I think was the five K PLO. It was either the five K PLO or the five K Nolan, one of one of those two tournaments right at the beginning of the year. But Lonus got second or third, so he's you know, he's had a pretty good summer overall. You know, obviously doesn't have the big win yet, but heck, who knows it could come In this fifteen hundred dollars double board a bomb pot PLO. Sixteen hundred and seventy three entries was the tally from this field they are down to. It looks like twenty entries entering the final day. Somebody that I haven't seen in a while, whose name is in the chip counts. I'm not sure you guys would know this name. This is more of just me seeing this person all the time at the recipe and haven't seen him for a while. But Christopher Amerol looks like he's still in and grinding away. Justin Fawcett is in there as well. Justin Fawcett I believe both drafted a team in twenty five K Fantasy and is a player that was drafted in twenty five K Fantasy. Don't know if he drafted himself that would make sense. Of course. He's also a bracelet winner in the five K Super Turbo Bounty. Now, this is a cool tournament just because of the scheduling, right, you know you this tournament, I think just takes two days, and so if it happens on one B and one CE of the WSWE main event, you get everyone that played and bagged or played and busted one A, and then you get everyone else that isn't gonna play till one D. So this is perfectly timed, which probably led to the fact that they had twelve hundred and thirteen entries out there blasting in this one. First place is a nice healthy five hundred and ninety three thousand dollars. They are down under thirty players, remaining players such as Michael Burke, Pete Chen Miles, Maleayley Nioa Kihara, Niahoah Kihara again making a deep run, Jack Dewong, Nick Papio, Dara Taharpur, Colin Robinson's in the mix, Christian Harder. These all according to the chip counts on Poker News. So think they're still playing, so it gonna be some time left here. I had this this might even be a one day event for all. I'd for you though. If it says super Turbo Bounty, I would think that's a one day event. Let me let me scroll back here and see if I can. I can figure this out. Yeah, this is a one day event, all right, so this is even better. They should run. They should run another one of these on day one. C they should just run run two of these tournaments. I don't know if they are. I'm sure I could look up the schedule, but you know, I mean that's just that would take work, right, that would take effort. July fourth, they have a one K nolan at hold them a two day one K nolan hold they should for sure run. I mean this one K nolan holden has to be like a turboish type of format, which I like that as well. But maybe you could do maybe on on July fourth, you could have that one K Nolman hold in that two day event. You know, for the lower and mid range players, and then on the high end you could run a ten k super turbo bounty, right, Like, that'd be cool. Why not, you know, just just crank these babies out. Let's go. If people I know on one side you can say like, yeah, but they already have one hundred bracelets. They have, however, many bracelets all year round. The bracelet's not worth anything, blah blah blah whatever, Like honestly, who cares? Right? Who cares a that? If people are going to show up and play tournaments and the number is healthy, then just give them tournaments to play, Okay, end of story. Collect that rake, put on the show, put on the events, and let's just go. So I don't know if you can make it happen. Jeff plapput a ten K superturb of bounty on Saturday, July fourth. Let's go make it a fifteen K superturb of bounty. Why not? I think that's going to do it relatively short and sweet here. But of course I am trying to play the SOP main event tomorrow. I'm very much looking forward to it. I started last year when I had that run to day six on July fourth, I'm starting this year on July fourth. I feel really good about my game. Hopefully that continues, feel mentally strong, feel prepared, all that sort of stuff. Got that stupid ass punt out of the way, hopefully, hopefully that you know, is out of my system and I can just focus on, you know, one hand at a time and just going grinding, grinding, and honestly, you know what, hopefully, hopefully I just make the damn nuts like I don't know, six or seven times on day, one day or every day for the for the next two weeks. That would be incredible. But you know, we'll see how she goes, and then I'll be podcasting every single night. At the end, I will let you guys know how I did. And uh, let's just uh, let's keep our fingers crossed that we got another deep run in US. As always, thank you to producer Rich for getting the show out for you guys, and uh yeah, that's it. My name is Donna Peters, and I will talk to you on the next episode.