Speaker 1: Police in Las Vegas found themselves in the middle of a U f O mystery last month. A big guy to have big eye. I'm wondering around out here, said a followed the stattoos. So that's why I'm kind of curiously. I don't know yet in your yard. Ethical Legends podcast with host Daniel Barnett.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the Mythical Mythical Legends podcast. Today we have an amazing guest, bigfoot researcher and crypto zoologist. Let's welcome Daniel Bamoir. You are more welcome to ask any questions in the comments and let and let's have fun.
Speaker 1: Hi Daniel, Hello, thank you for having me yourself. Daniel, hell day, You've got a good name. I'm doing great. Yeah, thing for having me on here. Where are you based? I am located here in the United States. I am based out of the state of Virginia. I'm currently right now, I'm in the state of Pennsylvania. I've been doing some Bigfoot research and some projects up here I'm working on. I've done a lot of research up and down the East Coast, but right now I been getting into it here at this to Pennsylvania in the United States and Yeah, I represent the East Coast. I do a lot of my research here on the East coast of the United States, so I have yet to do a lot more traveling, but I've been doing enough lately, so.
Speaker 2: Amazing. So could you tell our listeners a little bit about yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I always find it hard to figure out where to start, but you know, I've been involved with the Bigfoot research for approximately thirteen plus years now. You know, I grew up in the outdoors. Ever since I was a young child myself, I was either out in the woods hunting with dad or playing in the woods, So you know, I was well acquainted and well familiar with the outdoors, and wildlife has been my specialty over the years. I specialized in a lot of the known species of wildlife, and you know, when I stepped foot in the Bigfoot world, I brought my wildlife expertise and my knowledge and play with the research. And I guess if I could get a little bit more specific on that one thing. I don't know if you've noticed, but you'll probably see it the more you watch and listening. You know, in the big thort of community, specially on social media, a lot of people when they get involved with bigfoot research or any kind of cryptid field, they tend to forget and lose the fact that we have wildlife other than bigfoot. And that's where I try to bring that form of education and an awareness to people that we're neglecting all these other species. So it's very important to slow it down, take a deep breath, and start with the basics, and consider what we already have that is known versus the unknown. So yeah, so that's where I've been taking this. I do a lot of presentations, I speaking of a lot of various events, and my biggest goal and my mission behind this is spreading awareness both of who I am, what I do. I like to share my views on things. If I learned something, I want to share it with somebody. And one thing about me. I try not to force my beliefs on anybody, but I try to present it in a way where I want people to at least consider it, at least, you know, think about it for a little bit, you know, because you know, there's a lot of theories out there, a lot of theories, and people need to you know, pay attention to them, but kind of put them on the back burner and maybe when something's presented that sounds bizarre. Like I tell people, you got to take everything with a grain of salt, you know, you know, you gotta be careful what you what you see and believe. You know. I'm not sure if you're familiar with less Croud survivor man less crowd. Yeah, there's one thing. Yeah, there's one thing he said I'll never forget. There's one thing he said that And I use this in mind. I bring it up in my presentations and I share it to people. Well, the one thing he said I'll never forget is don't fall prey to deception, you know, and for those who might not understand that, don't be gobbled, don't fall into you know, don't be pulled into something that you don't know nothing about. You know. That's where the research, you know, the investigation comes in play. You know. I know a lot of it's easier said than done because a lot of people such as myself, when I first started off in this, I'll be one of the first to admit everything when I went into the woods, every odd thing I found, or even if it's something I heard that I couldn't explain. Of course, it was big quick, it was big quick and I'm wrong. I learn you to learn that was wrong. And there's a lot of people that are still like that today, grown adults that are like that, you know, and I see it every day. And but I have to be understanding because again I was like that myself because I was I was excited. I'm still excited. I'm forty I'm almost forty four years old and in the subject really excites me till this day. So so I'm like a big kid myself. But yeah, I have to you know, there's a serious side to this studio. So yeah, so yeah, we just have to, you know.
Speaker 2: And it really reminds me of when I'm out doing my my own research, because in a way, I'm very very similar to what your work is. When you go out, everything's bigfoot. But I have to kind of contain that. And I don't know if you know, but I've found primate DNA here in the okay, and I've had to be really very yeah, yeah, and I've had to be really really careful to not go, oh, it's just all big for oh, it's all this, it's all that. I'm like you, you have to kind of contain it, don't you.
Speaker 1: All right, yeah, I mean it's easier said than done. Sometimes, you know, we want to believe it's big for or I think it's big for it. But like, for example, when I'm out in the woods, I have come across very simple as the hair. But the hair that I've always come across, I could identify it because I'm familiar with what's doing it or what's leaving it behind. Bears for example, we excuse me, here on the East Coast and the United States, I mean, and throughout the rest of the United States, we have black bears. You know. Of course, then you go further out west, you got the brown bears, and you got the grid leaves up north. But black bears are very common here. And like I've taken people out, look at a small pine tree that's been broken snapped over, and a majority of the time, but not all the time, if you take your time to look it over, you'll see hair fibers. You'll see hair that get stuck and stagged behind on the pine trees. And you know, I tell people take a look at that. I said, what do you see? Those are hairs? You know, they get excited. I said, all right, exactly what they are. But I tell them what they are. I've had you know, I've learned this long time ago when I've had samples testing, and I started studying bears very closely. But black bears are notorious or famous for pushing and breaking and playing on trees, especially small cells such as pine trees. So yeah, majority of the time when I see a broken tree, I'll look for the hair fires, you know, just to see if if it was a wildlfe species or something that may have done it. But but yeah, you know, as far as collecting hairs, I mean, I hope I find something more incredibly later, you know, something other than black beer. You know, I would love to find some kind of primate here. You know, that would be awesome though, you know, regardless of what their primate might be, you know. So yeah, and everybody, yeah, everybody has a different view.
Speaker 2: It's it's really it's really really interesting here here about where everyone has seen and where what what people have found, and what they've got they've kind of tested. Now you testing hair is really it is really really interesting to me because it's something it's something that I that I kind of want to do myself. So it's kind of a why a one way system there where we all can't we all kind of learn our own different things and then we come together and join one. It's like I've started a team here in the UK for Bigfoot to try and everything that is found here in the UK to bring together to this team to kind of then increase our chances of finding something. If you know me.
Speaker 1: Right, absolutely, No, just curious. I was wondering, do you know Andrew McGrath. Are you familiar with him?
Speaker 2: Annie McGrath, I happen to have an interview with tomorrow Daniel.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, because yeah, he lives out your way. Yeah, he's been on my podcast as well. He's a great guy, full of knowledge and you may find him very interesting. Yeah, I think I think you really willy, Like I said, he I know he's busy because you know, he's got a wisen kids himself. So but you know, he he does a lot of research with various cryptids and I think even out there, I think they do. He does research on black panthers or black big large black cats out that way, which is interesting. I haven't spoken to him in a long time, but yeah, he's a great guy. Yeah, yeah, So yeah.
Speaker 2: If we move on, if we move on slightly. Could you tell us how you got interested in the Bigfoot mystery?
Speaker 1: Well, you know, you know what got me involved, were a big part of it. I think a lot of people can relate relate to this if you're familiar with the Roger Pattinson and Bob Ginland footage. So that took place in Bluff Creek, Calumnia back in nineteen sixty seven. That video footage actually treaud me. A couple of things that I found interesting about that was that back during that time period or error, as far as we know, they didn't have the technology to produce such a costume. If that was a costume, I mean, where did it come from? If it was a costume? You know, it's you know, even to this day, it's still debatable. But now even though I feel convinced over it doesn't mean, you know, doesn't mean it can't be fake. But that there got me intrigued is to start looking into the subject along. There has been a few other things here and there, because over the years, science has gotten involved and they dissected the video. According to science, everything points towards this being a real flesh and creature. However, you know, we got the careful with science has flaws and science has been known to be wrong before. So but with that being said again, personally, I feel like it's it's legit and so, like I said, that kind of opened my eyes to start looking into it, you know. And then when I got on social media like Facebook, for example, I was kind of blown away by how many people were actually involved with this, you know, and then learning and seeing all the different theories that people were thrown out there. I was basically the one person. I was like the kid in the back of the classroom, you know, listening to the different theories. But I was taking notes. I didn't jump on board with any of them. I didn't believe any of them, but some of them found very some of them sound convincing. But I wanted to look into it. That that drove me to look into it and do a lot more research, you know. Here I'm I'm already familiar with the outdoors, I'm familiar with wildlife. Uh so a lot of my research, you know, I started doing some research out of the field, you know. I started looking on various topics and subjects, uh to get a better understanding, you know, a lot of things, and the more I got involved with this, the more I drew into this. For some reason, primates, non human species of primates, guerrillas, champanzees, and so forth, became my area of interest because I wanted to study their behaviors. I wanted to study what they're known for doing, what they've been observed doing, because a lot of people are stating all these alleged facts or you know, whatever they may have observed seeing Bigfoot do. And when I started researching about our non human species of primates, I started to pick up and compare what people are witnessing in the United States and various areas around the world with our non species of non human primates. And I've started to pick up that, hey, there's a lot of similarities here. People saying Bigfoot's doing this, bigfoots does this? Bigfoot you know the Wait a minute, I have stopped and look. Wait to manute, Chimpanzees do this, Gorillas do this? You know, these are all primate characteristics and behaviors. So the more I looked into it, I started in mind, this is just me now in my own conclusion, I believe that Bigfoot is some type of primate, you know, but undiscovered unclassified. So I want to be careful when I say that, because I'm not saying big pots of gorilla. I'm not saying he's a chimpanzee. There's a lot of people that believe that he's a type of human. But then I personally have an issue with that, because if you believe he's a human hybrid. Well, back in the I think it was back to nineteen forties, there was a Russian experiment with a gentleman by the name of Ivan, Well his name longer than that. I just call him Ivan, it's easier pronounce. But yeah, where he tried to impregnate a human female with chimpanzee you know, DNA or sperm them, and he had several attempts and he was never successful. It was a failed experiment because the way I look at it, this is the scientific way I look at things. Only humans could breed with humans. You know, Yes, a chimpanzee's DNA is basically a one point eight percent difference is compared to arts. However, it's still that little percentage is actually a big difference. People don't realize how big that percentage really is. You cannot breed a human with a horse or a horse with a cat. You know, I'm just making some random comparisons here, but it's got to be a species of its own kind. You know. Science says, yes, chimpanzees are closest living relative according to them. It is I look at things more in a biblical background, you know, And you know, I try to get too involved that because people don't want to get into that, which is it can be kind of complicated depending on how you look at that, how far back you look into it. But I just believe every species could only breed with it in its own kind. You know, Yes, horses, the different breed of strain of horses, horses, donkeys, mules, you know, zebras, they're all of the same bloodline. You know, you're not gonna have a horse and a dog. You know, that's impossible. But you know, I mean you understand what I'm saying, right, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Yeah, yeah, and yeah we've and I've almost kind of proved your theory there where in in this DNA that I found here, we add humans, great apes and old war monkey. Now, the old war monkey we cannot explain at all. It's it's just another thing.
Speaker 1: Now that was very weird. I remember the result.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah. And with the Great apes, people were saying that possibly human and great apes could have been combined. Now the question goes to me, is could it possibly whatever this creature is have some great eight DNA which means it could possibly relate to humans. Now I don't know whether that's possible or not, but it just raises questions, if you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, yeah, you're right. Yeah. You know, like with all these different testings in the way some of these anthropologists and other scientists look into this subject, some of it's above my head, you know, or over my head. However, I do try to play close attention as best I can, and I try to keep an open mind, I really do. I try to keep an open mind, but yet I try to remain objective, you know. I don't want to believe will go along with this certain belief because the majority of the people believe that I have, you know, until things are laid out in stone and officially proven. I have to keep that open mind and think you're focused and looking in other directions because I feel like there's certain other directions that are being overlooked or just neglected, you know, when we should be focusing over here when everyone's thinking with their imagination, Oh it might be this, you know, But yeah, I think DNA. I mean, if if you have DNA, and I'm a firm believer in you can have DNA samples, I can say this and this and this, But unless you have a bigfoot body to compare those samples too, we can't say, well, this is what this is coming from. A lot of people don't realize that you need their specimen, you know, otherwise. But I don't see.
Speaker 2: I will say that the only thing that has stumped the researchers here in the UK, and the researchers that actually worked on this DNA was the UK has no wild primates at all, No no wild primates. Now that is the only thing that that the lab went, oh, now is there something else out there? And one of the scientists stood there and now these guys are scientists, and for the first time this guy said, this kid may have actually done it, may have actually found something quite significant. Now, obviously there's a lot more to go, but it's that step closer where we go. We now have actual DNA, a proof that there is possibly something. Now there's a lot more to go out there, but I think it's really it's a really interesting find.
Speaker 1: Right absolutely, and from what I we called your discovery, I think that's amazing. I mean, of course it's coming from a Daniel, so that's a good fan. Yeah. Yeah, we may have the same first thing, but we have we are, I would say, we have the same initials. Your last ants aren't, right, Yeah, yeah we do. I think. Yeah. My last name has been wir. It's a French name, so yeah, yeah, yeah, I think you know. Oh go ahead, I'm.
Speaker 2: Sorry, that's all right. The delay is hard, so that's fine. So what have you had any big Foots in Counters experiences?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've had a few different experiences over the years, but one in particular happened back in twenty fourteen. It was during one of my group of campouts with you know, some of my team members, and yeah, it was just basically a camping expedition. We did a lot of exploring during the day and we were out there for most of us who were out there for the whole week, some of them couldn't stay the whole week. But May third of twenty fifteen, after a day of exploring up behind camp, you know, and then coming back and hanging out of camp, we decided to go do a night hike in the area where we were camping at. Keep in mind, there's a lake almost a mile from where we set up camp, and we decided, come on, the guy, let's go down to the lake. You know, it's starting to get dark, and so we left camp on foot worked the way down to the lake. Well, we're like I said, there was six of us all together. So we paired up in Tuesday and we spread out around the lake, a couple of us. We know, we had some pair of our pair of bag MIC's where we were listening. We all had radio communication and you know after listening and uh we you know, we don't really hear nothing except the one lady that was with us. She's a small lady, older woman. Real quick. Are you familiar with Bobo from the show Binding Finding Bigfoot? Yes, okay, so if you ever if you ever heard him do his vocalizations, Well, this little lady, she I consider her like the female version of Bobo. He her vocalization sounded just like Bobo. And I got on the radio and I said, I'm having a brain for I'm forgetting her name. But I told her. I said, hey, go ahead, give a vocal station. Go ahead, give one of your sounds off, and then when you do it, we'll all stop and listen. And she gave off her vocalization, and I was surprised to hear that. Probably about ten seconds or so after she got done, we actually got a response, but it was a little bit further in the distance. It sounded like a team from over the opposite ridge, which I thought was cool, you know, I said, Okay, we got something, you know, you know, it was better than what we were getting before that, which was nothing. And you know, again we were you know, on occasions we were here, a couple of limps snapped way up on the ridge directly behind us. But you know that could have been anything, because you know those bears here in the other life. Well, it got to the point where it was late, it was dark, nothing else was really going on, so we decided to regroup and head back to camp. By this time, it was just about midnight, and so we started walking back and we were in a single file line and I was in front of everybody, but we were all talking at normal tone. We weren't trying to keep quiet. And then we got halfway up almost back up of the main forest road, and while we're walking, all of a sudden, like ten feet right in front of me on the side of the road, here comes this deer walking right towards us. And one of the things I thought was interesting was it didn't seem startled. It would act like we were nothing to it. You know, it was literally walking right towards us. And then it turned off and walked further into the darkness and disappeared. Well, this is where he got interesting. Right after seeing that deer up ahead on the opposite side of the forest road, something catches my attention, and keep in mind is dark. We have our headlamps on it, and something reflecting over there. I didn't know what it was at first. I'm staring at it and keep mine in the forest. Out here in the national forest sometimes there's these little med signs and random places and basically what they tell you is no vehicle to be on this point. Then at first that's what I thought I'm seeing, and I said, that's an odd place to have one of those. Then I'm looking at it the longer I'm staring at it in the dark, like it becomes in focus because what happened was it blinked, and that's where I realized it was a set of eyes. And my buddy Tracy that was right behind me, Tracy, what the heck is that? And my first initial thought was, is that a mountain line? Because yes, there is minds over here, although the authorities deny it over here in this part of the country. But that's no story. But but that was my first initial fit. I was like, is that a mountain line? Because they were kind of those looking eyes and it was low to the ground. But while we're both staring at it, it like disappears, like it turns off and zips off real, real fast. So Tracy he gets he gets ahold of the rest of the group of the guys come up here. We got some eye shine up here, and so we all get up into that very same spot where we saw that set of eye shine, and you know, we're looking down into the woods. I keep in mind, we're up higher. We didn't know. I didn't realize at the time, but it did slope down a little bit, you know, and then it leveled back out. But we're looking in the woods there, and all of a sudden we see that same set of eye shine again, and it's probably between thirty thirty and forty feet maybe, but we're noticing is like yellowish looking eye shine. But here's the interesting thing. It was swinging side to side, and we didn't know what we were looking at because we didn't see no body, we didn't see no shape. We're just seeing eye shines and it's like swaying side to side pretty swiftly. And so we're watching this and you know, whatever it was wasn't really that tall, but you could tell. We estimated it had been no tall than four feet tall. And again, I personally that particular moment had no clue what we were looking at. Well, a minute or two later, four or five feet to the right of that one, another set of eye shine appears a little bit taller, probably about two feet taller than that four foot one, same colored eye shine. And keep in mind, we're not seeing no shakes, nothing yet large yellowish looking eyes. And I guess because our headlands were bright, it would blink its eyes on occasions. So we're looking at two different subjects. We got a small one that's still steadily sell away inside to side. Now we got a six foot one that's you knows, staring at us, occasionally blinking its eyes, and you know, I'm like, what in the world, But we look at what are these? You know, I'm very familiar with this area. This is like, this is my playground, this is my exploring area. You know, in my research area. I've seen almost every bit of wildlight that exists in there. And it's just not ringing balance. And this is very odd. I wasn't even thinking about Bigfoot. Bigfoot wasn't even on my mind. And then after a moment observing these, the two of them, I start panning around and looking and over behind the thick brush there was another set of eye shine that I picked up a notice. I pointed it out to everyone, and I think the only one that paid attention to it was Tracy. He was still beside me. Well, this set of eye shine, it looked like it was on the ground, and it started to raise up like it was like as if it was pouched down or letting something. And it started getting taller and taller and taller, and it's coming on top of the bushes and to stop at another two feet over top of the six foot one. So now this is really getting interesting because we got three subjects free of the same color. Eye shine very large. This one here of the eyes looked a little wired, and I said, what in the world is this. It wasn't until my buddy Tracy said, guys, I think we've got squadches now. When he said that, I'm thinking, okay, I want to believe that, but I need to see something that's gonna you know, that could confirm that. I can't jump on board yet. Although all this is mysterious and very interesting, it's very fascinating that tall one made a maneuver. It turned to its left and took a step or two and looked back. When it did that, leave the light caught at the right angle. Because when it did that, there was no denying what I saw. On next, you can clearly see the shape of some wide, broad shoulders and a big round head that was on top. And when I saw that, I was like, these are not no bears, And yeah, we got big bears out here, but these bears don't have shoulders, you know, So here I am I'm convinced that, Okay, these are large humanoid looking figures here that have yeah, humans that white shoulders, you know, Well, we got shoulders, but these were wide, very wide and broad, and then the head on top we didn't see, but you know, to be honest with we, we didn't see no physical features. I would have loved to see that. I would have loved to see some details, but after seeing that shape, I was convinced that, like, okay, I think we really do got squatches here. So after this observe observation, they all seen, all three of them seem to like turn off and go disappear further into the darkness. And then after that we finally turned off and started walking back. And as we were walking, uh oh, the lady's name just Kimmy. It was Kimmy, and she was she was the only one that expressed any nervousness. And she was like, oh my god, God. She's like, they're they're they're paralleling us, they're following us, and we heard some lin snap and whatnot, you know, beside us. I said, no, they're just going away. There's trying to get away from us, and they're going above their business, you know. But yeah, she's the only one that ever expressed any nervous I never felt any fear, and I think I think the region behind it was because there was five others with me. If I was by myself, I think I probably would have felt completely different about the whole thing. But that was very interesting. Now, I don't know how much time we got. I mean, I could share a little bit more with something that happened a year later. I don't look at you have time, Okay, all right, awesome. Well, the jump ahead in the year twenty fifteen. It was during the hunting season, and right up around the corner from that very same location where we experienced that. Yeah, it was maybe not even a quarter mile around the corner, but in the same section of woods. There was a camp spot where I had my camp set up at and it was probably about ten o'clock at night, and I'm sitting there. I have my fire going, my vehicle there, my shotgun lean up against my vehicle. But I'm sitting there. It's very quiet. I'm you know, I wasn't sleepy. I was just very I don't know. I was sitting there. I was bored. So I was like, you know what, I'm just gonna get up and walk around. I grabbed my spotlight and I walked out to the middle of the forest road. Now keep in mind, I do this when I can't by myself or when I bring others. I was like, come on, guys, let's go walk out into the road, you know, and and standing in the darkness, I do that for about a minute or so, just to listen and look around. And so I did that. When I got to the middle of the fourth road. Keep in mind, my spotlight was not turned on. It was I don't even have it with me to show you, but you know it's a handheld one. It has got the trigger on it. And well, after I stood there in the darkness for a short moment, I started shining in my spotlight looking at the tree line across from me. I was probably about maybe twenty twenty feet from the tree, and I started striding it to my left and right inside the tree line. Okay, I kicked up a deer and I heard the sound of a deer like jump up and run off. I was, oh cool, I spooked a deer, you know. So I'm paying my spotlight from my left to my right, and basically you could kind of picture a clock between when I got around the one and hit the two o'clock position. That's when I stopped because I thought, because I heard something, and immediately what I was hearing was steps. Whatever was outside that tree line was very large, very heavy, and without doubt, by peeple, every step I heard had a crunch and a thump to it. And when I heard this, I mean my heart started coming up into my chest. I was trying to catch my breath and my heart was starting to pound because I heard this very clearly, and I knew I was hearing something on two feet that was very large and heavy. I didn't see nothing, but like I said, it was just inside that tree line, and hearing what I was hearing, knowing that it was that close, was kind of freaking me out a little bit. So I start walking backwards. Yeah, and with the opposite hand, I'm reaching my key to my key. He's had a hook to my belt loop, and I'm pushing my my button to make sure that my vehicle was unlocked, just in case, just in case of I had to jump inside and take off. But when I got back into my camp I threw another long or two in my campfire. I sat down and I anstantly relaxed. I mean, whatever, that sense of fear just dropped. I got real comfortable all of a sudden and I'm sitting there just going through my head what I just heard and experienced, whatever that was, if it meant any harm, it had every opportunity to come out and attack me or you know, sacked me like a football player, you know. So, but this was going away from me. I had to keep that in mind. That's what my thought was. Okay, That's part of what calmed me down is realizing it was going away from me. The one thing about this situation that I compare and look at with twenty fourteen, which was a year before there were deer president. At both situations. Now, I've always heard a lot of people believe that bigfoot hunts deer, you know, stroll. Why not? You know, it's a protein, it's meat, you know, it's So that's something I constantly questioned myself about those two situations, because dear President, prior to the situation, were those bigfoots or assuming well assuming that they actually were big foots, you know, and were they about to make a hunt? Were they about to go after that deal those deer that were president? You know. So, yeah, that's something I constantly think about, where they you know, should we interrupt something?
Speaker 2: Maybe it's really really funny hearing you say that, Daniel, because I was out in the forest probably no shorter than two weeks ago, and I found a deer caucus right next to this footprint where I got the DNA from. And your experience. I've just sat here, yeah, and I've just sat here for the last twenty minutes going how similar is it to my experience that I've had. I've had no eyes shine and no actual movement, but I have had deer carcases found, scat found, footprint's been found. Now with your relationship between the deer and bigfoot, I am on the lines with you there where I think they do hunt deer to eat, because it would make sense.
Speaker 1: And it just sparked way that.
Speaker 2: I found that I found many many bones near near this footprint, and it just it just striked. But I but five started sat for the last twenty minutes absolutely in shock.
Speaker 1: Me.
Speaker 2: I really real re enjoyed it and it's amazing. It's been wow.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have now have you come across other gear carcasses before in the area or just other parts of the forest? Maybe no, Okay, huh, that's interesting. Do you do you guys have coyotes out there. No, no coyotes. Okay, They're all over the United States here in North America. So yeah, there's times when we have somebody in the evenings or early mornings. Sometimes you'll hear the pack of kyer. They're like wolves. They'll sound off together. Sometimes you might have one and then the rest of them will sound off communicate, you know. But now I was just wondering because I have seen we have wolves here too. There is wolves here in the United States. But yeah, I was interested because it was several years ago, coming up the fourth Road headed back to my camp, I've seen the deer run across the road and it was like running like lightning. And then immediately following it was a very large canine. Now it could have been a very large coyote, but from what the view of I got of it. I later learned that we do have red wolves here in Virginia, the state of Virginia, here on the east coast, and I got to think, I said, maybe that's what that was, you know, because I've seen evidence. I've seen pictures of people east of me, you know, with holding up but dead wolf because they was getting into its livestock and you know, the homeowner how to kill it, you know, you know, to protect livestock. But so, yeah, we do have wolves here, which I always keep in mind, you know. Uh, in some cases I do find large canine tracks out in the woods.
Speaker 2: We have no no predators here at all.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wow, that's interesting. Well that's awesome though, because you know, and then yeah, yeah, if you could definitely rule out you know, various species, that kind of gets you wondering, Okay, well what here is killing this? You know? So you've got primate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's we are meant to have this big black cat, which is also credited as well. So I'm like, do we have of this black cat that's killing it? The only only logical explanation that it died of old age and and then badgers and that fox foxes then took some of the skin. But when we first found it, the skin, uh and the sorry, the hair was spread it out everywhere.
Speaker 1: So that's song.
Speaker 2: I know that the hair was there, there was no skin though.
Speaker 1: Okay, now we're all the bones together? Were they were the bones still attached together? No? Okay, Usually that's the case because when he dies, whatever killed it, yeah, whatever killed it. Sometimes there's other remains. You might have small critters that will like possums, raccoons, small things, they'll take and eat the bones and they'll spread you know, something that they'll spread them out. But you know that's interesting though.
Speaker 2: M it's a really really weird things that we found. And what I'll do and I think you're literally, I think you're literally about to say this was I will send you over all the photos and all the stuff that we found because I think you'll be in absolute shock.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, I would definitely love to check out. I was willing to send them to me. Yeah, absolutely, Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's from where I'm sat right now. The forest is ten minutes away from my house.
Speaker 1: Oh that's nice. That's awesome. Yeah, you gotta love that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So yeah, So.
Speaker 1: I'm no, go on, Oh no, I'm sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 2: So my last two, my last two things for you, Daniel. Now, I would love to do another interview with you, because I've got two pages full of questions and I'm not gonna have time. So my last two questions for you is what advice would you give someone who might have a big foot encounter?
Speaker 1: Well, sometimes some Well, first of all, there's some people then a lot of well, I should say a lot of people. It shocks a lot of people. Sometimes I put them selves in disbelief. But then again, you know what you saw and a majority of people that have experiences and I've learned this over the years. A lot of people have seen things and experience things and it could be traumatizing to them. And but yet they're they have fear of sharing the information they're there. They have fear of telling somebody because sadly, there's so much ridicule and mockery from other people, especially if they're non believers or skeptics. People don't want to share things because they don't want to get made in front of They got reputations to you know, to obtain and maintain, and if you know, the best thing to do is is to talk about it. But you know, get comfortable with people. Uh, well, let the people get comfortable with you. Uh. And by doing so, like I've done, don't be afraid to do what you're doing. Now You're you're putting yourself out there, which it's a big step, you know, especially at a young age. You're doing a good thing. And a lot of us believe that the youth need to step up in and start looking into this more you know and I and the more you put the word about out their year.
Speaker 2: And I will say that that is one of my jobs. I've started a Bigfoot convention here in the UK, a yearly big Now. I had probably about forty different people turn up to my last one. We had guest speakers, and we had all sorts, and we had children that were there from ten minutes before the event started until it ended. That's four hours to listen to Bigfoot.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: That is my end goal to get all the people in the UK to know about bigfoot, because when you bring the word up bigfoot here in the UK, you'll get laughed at. You will get laughed at right, and they'll go, what stupid thing to do? Now, there's only a small amount of people here in the UK that will believe in Bigfoot. Now when when I go, these creatures are real, These creatures are out there in some shape or form. And that's why I've started my team. I've started another beer Bigfoot team and we're all coming together to kind of really push bigfoot here in the UK and not and not only here, to try and push it everywhere, to get that word out there that that these creatures are here, and how the more people we get involved, the more chance we have of proving that something's real.
Speaker 1: Absolutely absolutely. One thing you could do too, is totally up to you. One thing I do. I have cards made up, you know, like I don't if you can see that, but that's you know, my business card has got got my picture up there. It's got basic information about who has got me, my group that I organize, and then you could put whatever contact. If you don't want your phone number up there, you can put your email up there if you have email. I got. I got my event website because I host an annual event myself every year, so I do. I actually I just started a second event which is coming up a month before my other events. So so yeah, I'm very busy myself. I'm either out in the field, researching, working, or doing an event somewhere. I speak at a lot of events too, so so yeah, that's something you could. You can have some of these up online and print them out and you know, you can share them, put them out in different public places if you're you know, if places allow that. But I put I put these up everywhere, and it's actually it's actually worked out great because there's some people that will learn about you. You know, in time, they'll feel comfortable to say, Daniel, I've seen something I want to tell you about it. You know, they'll get comfortable enough to start sharing things with you. And and the more you start doing that, like with your events, you'll have people. Your event will be a safe place for people because they're gonna want to come check it out and they're gonna like, Okay, I could tell these people about what I saw or you know, or what I experienced. So and we have a lot of that because I mean my events, we had vendors and sell stuff. But yeah, I have my guest speakers too, and again people want to ask questions to the speakers or a lot of people. They a lot of people that come out to my events, so they know who I am, so they hunt me down and want to talk to me. And I know they like doing that, so I go hide somewhere. I'm busy, but no, I don't mind. I love talking to people. But sometimes some people take up too much of your time when you try to you've got other things going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, so yeah, but you'll learn, You'll you'll see that you'll get people wanting to talk to you and share stories with you yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that is that is probably my main goal is to kind of get a comfortable community that will come and share with me myself, my my team, and to kind of share and go, look, I've seen this, can can can you guys help me? That is what I want my goal to kind of be. So yeah, yea. So my last question for you is what is the most interesting thing You've learned about big Foot over the years of your researching?
Speaker 1: The most interesting thing I've learned about Bigfoot? Well, besides bigfoot being a very mysterious subject. Ah, well, oh man, there's so many different directions I can go there, but to keep it simple, I don't know. I guess it dry. It brings a lot of people together. It definitely, it brings a lot of people together. You'll you'll learn that it will bring skeptics, enthusiasts, and believers and non believers together. The non believers are curing us to come together to hear about it. But you'll learn that it's it's it's a uh, it's a fun subject. The more you get into it, you know, like I tell everybody, you gotta have fun with it. But yeah, I mean, for now, I think that's all I can really say about that. Uh yeah, right now, it's a fun subject. It's it's been educational because it puts me in other directions, you know, the research, and it's opened up a new world to me. And I'm sure you probably it's probably doing the same thing with you right now, and then other opportunities and other doors will open to you and other revelations will come about, like hey, wait a minute, you know I'm gonna start researching and reading about this. So yeah, it's put me in in different positions of research and read and learn about other things that I can relate and and put together with my research.
Speaker 4: So you know, I've had the opportunity to be featured in Yeah, I've been featured in a few bigfoot documentaries, and they it's been education because by me being in these different Bigfoot films, it allows me to share my awareness and spread my awareness.
Speaker 1: So so yeah, I mean there's a lot of opportunities in this too. But you know, as you being a young gentleman, I would tell you, I'd like to tell you and others is too. Don't let this be careful in the direction it might take you in, because some people take this and only use it to make money off of Bigfoot's a big money bracket, you know, So just be careful with that. Don't let don't let it take you in that direction. It's okay to make money off of it, but just don't let it let that control you, you know. But yeah, yeah, that's that's one thing I would tell people too, So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so done. It's been lovely, lovely chatting with you, and I am i am going to have to do another part two with you because I have so many questions and I'm not and I've not been able to kind of cover them in one hour. But thank you so much, Daniel, and thank you so much everyone. If if you guys watching have any questions for for Daniel, please just comment or you I'm sure he wouldn't mind if you messaged him on Facebook. But thank you so much guys, and keep searching and stay mythical.