Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we are within an hour, forty two minutes and change. Ben Maller, I don't know if your if your trade deadline clock is shown the same thing, but forty two minutes and change until the trade deadline in Major League Baseball.
Speaker 2: We got moving pieces all over the place. He's Ben Maller.
Speaker 1: I'm Jonas Knox in for Rogan and Rodney here on AM five to seventy LA Sports, and there's nobody better at breaking it all down, either happy with the inactivity of the Dodgers or upset about it. He's gonna call it as he sees it. Your good friend and ours the one and only. David Vasse joining us here now on a five seventy Dave, what's happening? Happy Tuesday?
Speaker 3: Wow? Back to back days with Ben Mallard. Jonas, I apologize that is worthy of going to HR.
Speaker 1: I actually went to HR last night. A little birdie told me you're trashing me on the petrols and money.
Speaker 2: Show you what's wrong with you.
Speaker 1: Keep my name out of your mouth. Keep my name out of your mouth. I say, I know, I know, I'm the most fascinating man in the world, and I'm in your head. But you got to talk about me on other shows. How dare you?
Speaker 3: I talked about you on your own show yesterday.
Speaker 2: I wasn't listening when you talk right now? Yeah, Envy my god?
Speaker 1: So Dave, are you hearing anything with forty minutes now and change until the deadline? Are you hearing any rumblings in San Diego? Obviously the Tanner Scott deal was a target for the Dodgers, but you know San Diego was able to make the move. Are you hearing anything about what the Dodgers are planning or what they're working on with a little over a half hour left?
Speaker 3: Well, with what the Padres gave the Marlins, it was consistent what the Marlins have been asking every team for two of their top ten prospects, and the Padres were willing to meet that price. So they have a very formidable bullpen now with Scott, with their existing closer Roberto Suarez, and also picking up Jason Adam from the race. So they've shortened the game in a big way, and they may not have the durability of their starting pitchers one through five, but that's the direction aj Preller thought he could go to shorten the game and support his starting rotation. So that's very, very formidable. And for the Dodgers, going back to last week and two weeks ago, and I just got a call about forty minutes ago from a source connected to the White Sox. They are asking for Dalton Rushing in a trade package for Garrett Crochet, and the Dodgers are unwilling to meet that asking price. And I don't blame them. They could use Dalton Rushing and possibly another trade in the op season to acquire somebody that maybe is a little bit more dependable considering Crochet's innings, considering Crochet's help history. So that's where it stands right now. Jack Flaherty is still on the board. But going back to a Dodger talk I did a couple of weeks ago. If you want to think out of the box, the out of the box trade for the Dodgers is Vladimir Guerrero Junior. He's the impact bat the Dodgers need, and my understanding is he would be willing to play third base for the Dodgers. So to me, that was the out of the box trade, and who knows, maybe that still happens.
Speaker 2: Are you playing that seed Masset right now? Sweet?
Speaker 1: That out put that on Twitter. Come on, I'd like you. I would approve of that trade that that would be that has a.
Speaker 2: See I can.
Speaker 1: I can get on board with Vladimir Guerrero although he's is he in shape now? I know he was out of shape for a while, So if he's in shape, I'm all for it. And he hadn't had a great year in Toronto, but I'd put him in the middle of.
Speaker 3: Ben Actually he got off to a bad start, but since the beginning of May, he's the best hitter in baseball. He's right up there with Juan Soto. So the overall time.
Speaker 2: I take him, Yeah, I've heard of the guy. I would take him about.
Speaker 3: Max Munsey, is he ever going to play again? Don't the Dodgers beat some coverage at third base?
Speaker 1: I think you'll be hosting Dodger Talk with you, Max, He'll be doing the show with you postgame Dodger Talk coming up in here. I mean, it does feel day. And we kind of kicked this around, you know a little bit last week. We kicked it around yesterday that I really firmly believe that they're thinking, is well, our de facto trade deadline is going to be when all these guys come back. But the fact that Dave Roberts was so open about the idea of, well, we need to do something, does that mean that maybe he's not as confident as some others are in the organization about them being able to rely on health down the stretch.
Speaker 3: Well, whenever you're relying on players to come back that haven't played in a while, there's no guarantees. Bruce Stark graderol is expected to come back within the next ten days. The Dodgers traded for Tommy Edmund, who is coming off risk surgery. Guys that come off risk surgery usually are not the same hitter until the following season, So those are not guarantees that these guys are going to come back and perform at a high level that you would expect. So that's part of the thinking from anybody that is wanting more. But look, the Dodgers, I'm a believer that Michael Kopek and Tommy Edmund will help the greater good of the team. You're only as good as the sum of your parts, and that's how I feel those two guys help the Dodgers.
Speaker 2: I disagree.
Speaker 3: I know I do want Ben Well, why do you want the Dodgers to trade for. That was satisfying, David.
Speaker 1: They traded for a guy who hasn't played, who you said as a risk injury, and a guy who's been an abject failure as.
Speaker 2: A pitcher his entire career.
Speaker 1: Why should you, as a fan, why should you think that's going to help the greater good of the team.
Speaker 2: I mean, I hope they do. I hope I'm wrong, But.
Speaker 1: Don't tell me that that's that's an exciting move. That's not an exciting move.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 3: I didn't say it was an exciting move. I feel like the exciting move was signing Tommy during the off season.
Speaker 1: That's great, But that's that's already that's already done. But you you know, listen, you always have to improve. You always have to improve the team.
Speaker 3: And I feel like they did. They got better defense.
Speaker 1: You think that that was a problem, all right, I well will respectfully disagree. I want to see something we still have? What we got thirty five minutes.
Speaker 3: I want to know what you still have not expressed? Who you want? Who do you want that?
Speaker 2: Nathan Nathan of Aaldy, That's who I want.
Speaker 3: They're not trading Nathan of all why not go there only three games the Rangers are not trading, then.
Speaker 1: Trade the entire Minleell get it all right, Jack Flaerity Boom from the Detroit Tigers, get him.
Speaker 3: I'm all in for that. Yeah, get Jack Clarity, all.
Speaker 2: Your buddy's over there, and make it happen.
Speaker 3: Come on, you're saying, if they trade for Jack Clarity, you would be satisfied and call this a win for the Dodgers.
Speaker 2: That would be not a loss. Right now, it's a loss. How about that? Right now? It's a loss.
Speaker 1: You traded for a guy you traded for last year, who's okay, he's an average player, a Rozario and.
Speaker 3: Then ing over three hundred. How many Dodger role players are doing that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, that was with Tampa Bay in front of seven people. Okay, let's see what he does. Let's see what he does with the Dodgers when the bright lights are on and the pressure's on and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: We'll see. And he was there last year, so we'll find out.
Speaker 1: But this is you know, this remind isn't I hope the Dodgers win the World Series and I'll have but this reminds me of what they used to do back in the old days.
Speaker 2: You do nothing.
Speaker 1: By the way, Dave, I do want to keep you up to speed as to what the feedback has been from the people listening to the show. Nature Boy right rights in on Twitter. He said you should warn Vass to watch his mouth with Mallard today or lebron might get Bronnie to replace him. And he photo shopped Brownie James's face on you wearing a cast at the Brewers game after you suffered your injury. So I'm just letting you know that there is there is some feedback coming in on people creative.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very fad.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna rip that guy? Of course you're gonna rip that guy. Let me tell you best say you've changed. I've known Bessy. We were both young punks when we started out, and Bessy's cast And is it true, is it true that the point of demarcation was seven hundred and twelve days ago when you went down that slide, Bernie Brewers Slide in Milwaukee that ever since then did you came out of that cast of Bessay? You have been different. You don't look out for the little man anymore. You hang out with the robber barons. You hang out with the aristocrats, that's the crowd, and you spit Loogi's at the third ship. How many shots you take at the overnight worker? Like there's some flotsam and JEsum? Do you understand commerce is moved overnight? That society would not exist.
Speaker 3: With the overnight workers.
Speaker 2: That's a line. That's a line.
Speaker 3: Callers, the Ben Mallard callers, they would they would fall in the bucket of unemployed.
Speaker 2: That is incorrect. They all have great jobs. I've met many.
Speaker 1: In fact, I'll be in Vegas this weekend meeting listeners and supermarket Steve.
Speaker 3: Okay, are you rose? You're going to Vegas tonight? Listeners?
Speaker 2: He's going to be at the forum shops.
Speaker 1: Dave, look like you who you're You're out there eating caviar with movie bets.
Speaker 2: I'm out there.
Speaker 1: I'm drinking beer and eating like beer nuts with with the guys at the bars in Vegas.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: Your big meet and greet must be off the strip.
Speaker 1: Uh well, listen, I say, we don't talk about that here. This is not about that. But uh that's my point I say is you've changed right at the blue collar people and the overnight people. Supermarket Steve, I've got boots on the ground. Listen to Dodger Talk. You don't know who Supermarket Steve is.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: These guys monitor Dodger Talk every night and they listen and they hear those little pot shots let's take and they're.
Speaker 3: Always doesn't work when the sun's Oh.
Speaker 1: It's working right now. It's working right now. By the way, at the Dodgers made.
Speaker 2: Of trade since we've been talking about, say, have they made a trade?
Speaker 3: No, you're working on it.
Speaker 2: Why not check your phone? Why have they not made a trade? Come on, we need a trade? Ridiculous?
Speaker 3: Dave Good working from home today, Ben, I have a.
Speaker 2: Studio I work in. I called the studio. Walk into the studios? What I do?
Speaker 3: Get it all over? Are you in your pajamas right now?
Speaker 2: Ben?
Speaker 3: Doing the show?
Speaker 2: I'm naked. I'm doing it. I know you are excited about that. By saying I'm.
Speaker 1: Naked, yes, I mean there's a listen, there's a dress code here at a fire I mean.
Speaker 3: I feel like he embodies his listeners.
Speaker 2: Look at this guy. Look at this guy. That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: The guy spits logis at valuable real estate, valuable radio, real estate, the overnight worker, How dare you?
Speaker 3: And you do a great job. You do a great job. You're all alone in the all the night and you come with entertaining content and we all love you. Rick Monday loves yet.
Speaker 1: I love O Monday all right, I'm a fan of But you you gotta stop these shots. You gotta stop the shots.
Speaker 2: I want to see you on TV every once in a while.
Speaker 1: I was at a bar the other night and we were as a barbecue place in the in the o C and they had the Dodger propaganda the TV channel and they had one of those documentary shows ANDSS popped up right on the show.
Speaker 3: I say, right there, Oh yeah, no hitter documentary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's gonna ruin my appetite.
Speaker 3: I had YouTube on and I saw Benny versus the Penny.
Speaker 1: On the that was on NBC, that was on TV last year, Real TV. By the way, he hit him in Big Time Television. Ben, who is that that that Nickel and Dime co host? You did that with.
Speaker 3: Every episode? Yeah, and he wears the same vest every episode.
Speaker 1: We have a big budget like you. We're not hanging out traveling with the Dodgers. We don't have a big budget like yours. At the real Underscore dv is on x or Twitter. He will give you the latest on whatever movement we do see from the Dodgers. As a trade deadline is approaching a half hour away from the trade deadline and by the way, tune in this afternoon at four for a space special trade deadline edition on Instagram Live at am five to seven LA Sports with David Basse our Dodgers Insider Live from Petgo Park, brought to you by Nabban high efficiency tankless water heaters, boilers and the new NPF hydro furnace. Will you be ripping me on Instagram Live? Also take a shot? So I need to tune.
Speaker 3: Into that's just don't make a trade. I might go that direction.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, just attack me for an hour. That'd be great. A lot of engagement on that one. Dave, We love you well, say we'll see you on IG live before Enjoy San Diego, Dave.
Speaker 3: It's a beautiful city, best city in America. Thank you guys.
Speaker 1: Oh man, that's better than the trade deadline.
Speaker 2: Ben, there was no drama at least at least accomplished something. Oh we gotta go to trade.
Speaker 1: The Pirates have acquired Isaiah Kiner Philelefa I trade wow or on the trade deadline as we are within a half hour, we'll see whether or not the Dodgers mame.
Speaker 2: On, you can do it. Get Flatty Guerrero, Dodgers, that's the guy I want.
Speaker 1: Rogan and Rodney and five seventy LA Sports, Ben Maller Jonas Knox in for the guys. Twenty two minutes away from the trade deadline of Major League Baseball. We're gonna have Vic the Brick stop by for some haiku coming up here in about ten minutes from now. But we've got twenty two minutes, Ben, until the trade deadline of Major League Baseball. I'm not sure we can top the Isaiah Kiner FILEFFA trade.
Speaker 2: I don't know how we can get over that one. That's a big one.
Speaker 1: And by by the way, was uh, were you the one who so? Was it Dave that throughout Vlad Guerrero Junior?
Speaker 2: Or was it Yeah?
Speaker 1: He tossed that out? He said, yeah, he just out of thin air, he tossed out that name.
Speaker 2: Not that he heard that from anyone, No, not at all. I'm sure No one might have floated that name to.
Speaker 1: That never happens.
Speaker 2: Ever.
Speaker 1: Ever, don't you think that if vlad Guerrero Junior, which would I think qualify as a big time movie, that's a second straight he's got he's got it. And obviously you know his dad playing for the Angels all those years back in southern California. There's some ties there. But don't you think a name like that we would have heard more about if it was actually gonna happen. Like, yes, But the Dodgers, I will give they have gone stealth from time to time. It's like they don't always air their laundry for everyone to see. So there there have been occasions in this regime where the Dodgers have made a move that's kind of come out of left field.
Speaker 2: So it is it's possible.
Speaker 1: I haven't heard a lot the last couple days about Vladimir Guerro Junior. I do pay attention to the stuff because I'm a loser, so I pay attention to the rumors. I ran a rumor website for years, so I love the rumor more than the actual. Ta's great, Well, it's wonderful, guys. I did just see this from Mike Finesan said quote. For those who wondered whether the Blue Jays might reverse course and trade their controllable players like Flag Guaro Junior, sources say Toronto has no plans to move him.
Speaker 2: Ah, they will. Plans changed, Kevin, plans changed. They might change in the next twenty minutes. You're right, man, Yeah, I was planning on sleeping right now. But look at me now I am talking to you. And by the way, here's here's here's another.
Speaker 1: Fair enough, by the way, here's another. You know, maybe a little wrinkle to throw into things. Maybe Toronto doesn't want to deal with the Dodgers after what happened with Shoeo Tani.
Speaker 2: Maybe like, no, we're not going to help you out. Yeah we're not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're not gonna send over a flat or Boba shad or anybody like that. We're not helping you out. I also thought this, Do you think that maybe the Padres some of the motivation for them making the Tanner Scott move upon finding out the Dodgers were interested, is maybe a little revenge for the Max Scherzer fiasco that took place a couple of years ago where the Padres. It was basically reported on by everybody that Schureser was going to San Diego and then the Dodgers stepped up sweeten the offer, and next thing you know, he's with the Dodgers. Like, do you think do you think there's some revenge maybe uh Plugar.
Speaker 2: Crudge, Yeah, something like that. Udge, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's not impossible to think that's that's the case. I like my conspiracy that was sent to me by someone that the Padres are just doing this because they're gonna have to start trading away contracts in the offseason as well. The owner died right before this season, so they didn't have time to do it necessarily. How about that there's it epic fire sale in Miami. They just traded another guy I've never heard of to the Mets. I think they've traded six or seven players off their twenty six man roster today, Like in the last few hours.
Speaker 2: They got a game tonight, don't they?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, good luck?
Speaker 3: You know why not?
Speaker 1: You know it is? I do wonder though, because you'll see some guys get really emotional when they're saying by to their teammates. I wonder how many are players that are like, listen, I don't.
Speaker 2: Have a family. This team sucks, you know, just get.
Speaker 1: Me the hell out of here, see you guys later on. Because one of those things to where well everybody like.
Speaker 2: And listen. I think this applies to everybody listening.
Speaker 1: You'll have a co worker who you're really bummed out that they left, and you're like, well, you know, at least I know we're going to stay in touch, and like about you know, two months later, you never hear from him again, and it's like, yes, it's just life goes on. Like we've known that from people in radio. It's like, man, I'm really gonna miss that guy. We're for sure going to stay in touch. We were so close when you were here. You never hear from him again. I wonder how much of that goes on a major league based dreaded work friend, Like your friends at work and then you go work somewhere else or whatever. Yeah, I mean we're friends though. Our guy last night on the Fox, Roberto. Yeah, our friend Roberto came in there. Roberto left. He's a bus driver.
Speaker 4: You drive the bus to the station or asking a question inquire reminds Jonas what.
Speaker 2: He did not drive the short bus? Okay, short bus. I just said the bus. Yeah, drove, but yeah, he popped by and he left to become a bud. He loves it. I guess he enjoys it. He said he liked it and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Good hours, yeah, good hours, holidays off, you know, weekends off and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: So he thinks that we don't get in radio.
Speaker 1: But uh, yeah, I mean that's one guy, but I've worked with other people I have completely vanished, like completely vanished.
Speaker 2: I have no idea whatever happened to him, Like.
Speaker 1: The Prince of Darkness, right, what do you mean he still goes to Ben Malors holiday parties? I like Kevin, and I can't get an invite to Ben's holiday.
Speaker 2: But please out there.
Speaker 1: Lee text me every once in a while and then and he'll send me the Prince of Darkness, the original Prince. You're the Prince of Darkness now, Jonas, but he's the original into darkis. He'll send me a random message, usually about the clippers. It's usually got something to do with the clippers, yeah, or some like because he did stuff at kf I too, so it would be something political because he's like crazy times and all that, so he'll send me something about that.
Speaker 2: But he's still around. He still lives in.
Speaker 4: La So By the way, you guys, you mentioned the Marlins don't have a game to play tonight. Ironically enough, guess who they're playing against? Tampa? How about the Marlins and Rays just do Jersey Roulette when they show up to the stadium tonight and just say who plays for?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 2: Who matter? Right there you go. We gotta try Johnnis? Who do we got the bolt?
Speaker 3: More?
Speaker 1: Orioles are acquiring Eloi Jimenez of the White Sox. Okay to Jeff Passing of the four letter there, that's a big name that.
Speaker 2: Dodgers.
Speaker 1: The Dodgers had been mentioned about him, right, yeah, at one point mentioned for him. Can I also give a shout out here? One of my favorite follows on Twitter is John Hayman because I just love how he's just not into the whole like you know, hashtag and detail on the tweet. It's just very as a matter of fact, like and so he'll just you know, Brian day La Cruz goes to the pirates like you don't know what for, Like you don't know like what else is involved in the trade. You just know that's Uh. There was this one earlier I told Kevin about Red Sox are still looking to add lefty reliever, you know what saying? And then he also had this been the New York Mets are on the board. Huascar Raso band goes to the Mets pending medicals. Daniel Albarez headed first. According to to John Hamon, so ever heard of that person in my life? I had a beef with Hayman years ago too, Yeah.
Speaker 2: He he.
Speaker 1: We were tight when I did my rum or website because a lot of the gossip guys that are still big today, they would like send me stuff because they in those days before Twitter and stuff, you to get publicity.
Speaker 2: You wanted your stuff out there. But so I know him a little bit, just.
Speaker 1: Casually, and he got upset with me over my this is hilarious. I I did a rant about an NFL game, remember the Viking Minnesota miracle. Yeah, and I ripped this guy for the Saints who could have made the tackle Marcus Williams, Marcus Way. I took a shot at Marcus Williams, guy tackled the guy tackled ghost. You talk about a non secuitar, right, And and John Hayman like he came after me on sent me message on social because I ripped the guy.
Speaker 2: So he was trying or something like that. I'm like, of course they're trying, I think. But it was very odd. He tackled somebody that wasn't there. He was upset. I know that's what that was my rant and he but.
Speaker 1: He for some reason it made no sense, but he got upset that I ripped the guy.
Speaker 2: I had no idea John Hayman was a Saints fan. I don't I don't know he's from New York. I think he was in Miami now. But yeah, it's very odd.
Speaker 1: We need some normalcy as the trade deadliners approaching and winding down. You need calmness Jonas Sam coromness in the community. There was some tension. There was some bobbing and weaving with me and Bess. Just one man that can bring it to us. His name is Victor Brick. Next Rogan and Ronnie and five seventy l A Sports Ben Mallard. Jonas knocks in for the guys. Have an update, Joe, we have we have an update, Jonas. Yeah, I don't know how you're gonna feel about it. Big news on Garrett Crochet oh Man, big news. I hope the Dodger fan, sitting down, if you're listening, sit down right now, because we have learned that Garrett Crochet will not be trading. Oh what gave it away? The fact that there's six minutes left? Is that a the fact that he wants to get the one hundred billion dollars in a contract or something like that.
Speaker 2: Ken Rosenthal, though telling us that Garrett Crochet will not.
Speaker 1: Be traded, Yeah, have have fun losing sixteen straight with the Chicago White Sox. There was a voice in my head text me earlier possibly that there will there be punishment for Garrett Crochet. Will the White Sox punish him for this? Because they would have been able to trade him if he hadn't come out and made these demands, I would imagine. So will they punish him and send him to the minor leagues as punishment? And then he doesn't cure service time for the last couple of months.
Speaker 2: Oh that would.
Speaker 1: Be so vindictive and so fun. Oh that would be That's a great story. Listen, Now, that's a story we could all wrap our arms around. Other than trying to pretend like we know what equestrian results are in the Olympics.
Speaker 2: You know, that's that. That's a story. I'm in do bed.
Speaker 1: So everyone's an expert at sports. No one pays attention to when the Olympics come on. Yeah, by the way, Petro, some money are gonna come up. Wait a minute second, wait a minute, what do.
Speaker 2: We Dodgers have a have made a trade. Oh boy, they have made a trade.
Speaker 1: The Dogs have acquired outfielder Kevin Kiermyer from the Toronto.
Speaker 2: Blue Okay, that's it.
Speaker 1: He's a good you've heard him, right, Yes, good defensive outfielder. Maybe they did kick the tires on Vlad Guerrero Junior and they said, listen, we're not interested, but we'll give you Kevin Kiermeyer, former Tampa Bay Ray. Uh yeah, that's uh. Kevin didn't He announced he's retiring at the end of the year. Well, let's have a good way to go out. Yes, right, yeah, I mean let's you know, let's not get caught up in the I don't know what they gave up the Oh Ryan Yarborough is going to the the guy they just do it for assignment.
Speaker 2: Okay, so he's going.
Speaker 4: Oh, you know, he'll fit right in with the Dodger lineup. He's sitting one. So hey, but we've heard of him. We've heard We've heard of Kevin. He's been around for a long time.
Speaker 2: The Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, Jeff Passing, is this correct here? Am I getting this right here?
Speaker 2: On a sam account?
Speaker 1: The Dodgers have acquired Jack Flaherty. The Dodgers, they listen this shows. They listened to this show, Jack, Jeff Passing, The Dodgers have acquired starting pitcher Jack Flarity. That's what I'm talking about right there. That's the Dodgers. I know. That's not the old Dodgers. That's the new Dodgers. Don't try to tell me if I say was trying to sell Tommy Edmund. They got Jack Flarity. That's a move to get excited about. The guy's a boss. He's having a great year for the Tigers. So Jack Flarity to the Dodgers. Kevin Kermeyer right at the buzzer, two minutes to go, they got him just before the buzzer, Jack Flarity. We don't know what they gave up, but Jack Flarity. E are of under three in eighteen games for the Tigers this year, one hundred and thirty three strikeouts in one hundred and six innings and all the nerd stats, big nerd stats, Jonas, you're big nerd guy, also big time. Yeah, I mean that's that's huge. And listen, I think the tide turned when we could feel the presence of one Victor Brick. I think that's where things started to change. We needed something to happen. All he needed to do was be in the vicinity of the trade deadline and the moves were made.
Speaker 5: You know, it's funny. I was dreaming about Jack Flowerty last night, the local kids because I was dreaming, doctor Dodgers need starting pitching. Dodgers need a starting pitcher or we don't know. With a Momoto, we don't know. With Miller, we don't know. You know, can Clayton keep it up?
Speaker 2: We don't know.
Speaker 5: Glass now tonight, of course in San Diego, first pitch six forty right here in five to seventy the other boys.
Speaker 2: But listen, love and Flowerty love in.
Speaker 5: The edges, Andrew Friedman and staff again working feverishly making the right move. And again, congratulations to our women's gymnastics. Save today, grab some gold and Powie, say many fig so give it up for the for the ladies. Man girl power everyone see Mombiles, Surry Lee Jade. They were tremendous. I'm comvaling for them. I'm covaling for the Dodgers. Beautiful at the trade deadline, right at the buzzer, you can. I just love that. That's what Andrew Friedman does.
Speaker 3: Man, he works works, works it man.
Speaker 2: That's like you Vic, right at the buzzer, the buzzer beater.
Speaker 5: Back in the day, I thrived in the pressure, which of course leads us to the source the haiku. It's for you on this Tuesday trade deadline, the midnight hour. We have sixty seconds left, and I dedicated from Unjio u n g i o unjio. It's a trade deadline kind of haiku for you. On this Tuesday, July the thirtieth, the mists close round about the Holy Buddhist Temple, and the sunset bell rings out, and the trading deadline gong a gong's out.
Speaker 2: I'm feeling you.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm talking about. That's how you wrap up trade deadline coverage here at a five seventy lass.
Speaker 2: That's how you do it.
Speaker 1: Jonas, Ronnie Kevin, appreciate you, guys. Ben Let's do it again. Tomorrow, Petro some money or next. Here for all the latest on the movement for the Dodgers. We gotta be quiet. Those are the stars. We get out the way.
Speaker 2: I'm right, yeah,