Speaker 1: You're watching Chewing the Cud.
Speaker 2: We've missed Kinsman and like Benny Room.
Speaker 1: Sorry, your shirt seems to be a bit playing nineteen seventies born music. I think I look quite stylish, Thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Uh huh, hello, welcome to Chewing the Cuds. You're just jealous, of course I'm jealous. Anyway, what have you got for us this week?
Speaker 1: Mike? Can you check your shirt up? Please? You wish you were this sexy? Talking of wish anyway, this week I have a story about what happens when you send a friend to an antique roadshow. And then we deal with being a little bit lonely in Crafty Queens.
Speaker 3: Oh and we even have a game to play in our Game of the Week. But on your screen now you should see our social media contact information. Just look for at the Cud TV.
Speaker 1: And as the names of people have dropped us a line, he look pot music go along the bottom of the screen. We go over to mist and the nineteen seventies showbiz. It's come to fix the photogopia.
Speaker 3: He's horrible to me anyway. Time for the show Bus News. Well, we say show Bus news. Do we count influencers a celebrity are they Well, we will see.
Speaker 1: This is for you to judge. Really, so that's a yes, because mister has got terrible taste in men. This is true.
Speaker 3: And to be fair, they've got twenty seven million You're a horrible to me. They've got twenty seven million followers, which is definitely more than this show Garners. Their name is Jefferson Cossio.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he's hot. Really, I follow him on Instagram. You do, have you noticed a change recently, started to wear a lot more clothing and disapprove.
Speaker 3: Well, they've splashed out some one hundred and forty pounds okay, to go through a very very painful operation or Willie extension. No, it is an extension, but not their willly, it's it's of the first too late that look at that. Well he is a very very handsome man, I'll give you that. But like most people, no matter how fit and sexy, they may be insecure and the thing that they're insecure about has been their legs.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 3: Now, they've gone through a leg extension surgery. They spent that amount of money just to become four inches taller.
Speaker 1: So he literally wished he was a little bit taller. Yes, did he wish he was a baller. Well, I don't. I don't think we can see that. You wish he had a girl they could caller. I know the lyrics. I'm just not indulging you. I wish it was a little bit taller. I wish it was the baller.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, he did wish he was a little bit taller. He was originally five for eight inches, which is not bad. It's a little teeny, but it's not bad.
Speaker 1: It's not really a little teeny. Well I say that as a six foot man two inches shorter than me.
Speaker 3: But yeah, he basically he likes his legs. He thinks they're pretty, but he spent a lot of money on them. He hates them because after this surgery, basically they broke all the bones in his leg added in magnetic rods because obviously, if you're going to get taller, you can't just put in extra length. Your muscles around it have to develop and stuff like that. So the whole process is like six months for them to stretch the leg muscles to accommodate as well. So yeah, they just spent that whole time in constant pain, and but he's still now in pain. Afterwards, as well, sleepless nights and all for just an extra four inches when they look pretty pretty to begin with. Yeah, it's all just about that insecurity.
Speaker 1: Would you pay that much money for extra four inches? Not quite that much on the odd occasion anyway. Yeah.
Speaker 3: It just goes to show, no matter who you are, you can have these physical insecurities than the length that people will go to. Literally, yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: But yeah, poor fellow.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, well, if you've got the money and that's what you want to do with it, then that's what you want to do.
Speaker 1: If it makes you happy, it can't be that bad. I don't think it made that happy if I was in that much pain. Sleep is important. I like a lot of sleep. Anyway, move the bed. Oh you can shut up. This is a nice shirt right in if you agree anyway, Yes, right in a typewriter because you don't have the internet in the seventigs yet. Did you?
Speaker 3: When you were growing up, have your first crushes about any cartoon characters?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, I used to think he Man would be attractive if he was real. See. My first crushes were on Man and Panthrow in the ThunderCats. Pan Throw did like a bit of not even the main one. No, he was a punk old guy. Yeah issues maybe, but anyway, maybe it was all the leather gear and they were leather. They're all wearing leather and fur. Yeah, well you wanted the blue old guy. I wanted the blue old Blue Man group.
Speaker 3: But it's quite common, Like the classic on the heterosexual side is Wilma Flintstone or Jessica Rabbit. Lots of people find very.
Speaker 1: Very attractive, but that she was supposed to be. They took all the archetypes of all of the thirty sex symbols and made them into a super sexy so it is possible to find cartoon. I didn't say it wasn't possible. I just thought it was not for me. Well, those were the sexy cartoons of yesteryear. Okay, we have a modern one. Have you watched Inside Out? I love Inside Out? So are you happy there's going to be a sequel? I am happy there's going to be a sequel. Also a little bit scared that's going to be shit. Well, there might be something a little lecture in it for you. Oh.
Speaker 3: So the whole concept is about the interior emotions having personalities in the workings of your brain in the workings of the brain, and it's all dealing with coming to terms with puberty, etc. Well, the main character's father, they appear in it Riley's dad, only now they've got a mustache.
Speaker 1: They've always had a mustache. He's always been a bit dilthy.
Speaker 3: Well they're very particularly dilthy and inside out too apparently. And yeah, starting to get a bit of a bit of a following from the old thirsty gas thirsty gays.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's always thirsty gays. Yeah, kind of see their points.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't if that was real and in the flesh, I wouldn't need to disappointed.
Speaker 1: Now, people were telling me about this when the first film came out. I noticed something and pointed it out, and it kills it for people. I don't know whether I should share it, because once you see it, you can't unsee it. Okay, it's a little bit cross eyed. Oh yeah, in every picture you see him, he's a little bit cross eyed. Well you know, and there's nothing wrong with that representation in THEO. Now you're going to not be able to unsee it, to be honest, that's why Gyce, you should be look at me. Anyway. I thought i'd tend to look at it through a blindfold. Rude. Anyway, there's something else in kink shaming. I know you weren't. Anyway.
Speaker 3: Another movie story, This one I'm particularly excited about because I was very much a fan of the first film. We have not a remake, but a potential sequel in the works. Okay, for the nineteen ninety eight film Practical Magic.
Speaker 1: You are always on my mind. You're always on my mind. The magnet is the midnight margaritas that really stuck with me. So as we found it on the porch, we found it on the porch. I meant the actual drink.
Speaker 3: I've been doing that for years, just waking up in the middle of night and knocking back a margarita.
Speaker 1: And if you have an alcohobus problem, there is support available to.
Speaker 3: But yeah, apparently the original Cars star in talks to be doing a sequel.
Speaker 1: So excited for that. Yeah, because this was very much that they were on the rise to their fame for every all of them, and I would love to see them now that they're actually minted and don't need to do it do it well.
Speaker 3: They were very established actors even then established, but they were definitely on them. Oh, yeah, they weren't at the peak yet. And it's it's just such a fun film. And for those of us who might be of a magical bent, there's a reasonable corn mist it. It is bent, a magical bent. It's actually quite it feels real. It's it's it's the way it really. No, there wasn't any mad magical special effects, not like crazy bonkers zapping electric city out you think as kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Ghosts in it. It had ghosts in it. There's ghosts of the real world. We are dealing with a non believer, but you get what I mean. You only see ghosts in specifically spooky places. You never see a cow one being around as who says you can't know? I saw a cow Asda. Where were you in the meetisle? No freezer section. It used to be a field cow died there. Now it's so good. It's always a and that's everything from the show biz Thanks for that missed mystical Bent.
Speaker 3: Well you're welcome stick around though. As next it's Mike in the buzz. You're watching Cheering the Card with mister and Mike. Now let's go into the deep recesses of disgusting, depraved.
Speaker 1: Dank internet corners with Mike in the buzz Why I say one word when nineteen will do anyway? So you're a fan.
Speaker 3: Of poochesches, a little doggies, little doggies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I quite like a little doggie. How would you feel if you witnessed a dog pushing over a vending machine onto a child? Depends on whether the child's annoying or not. You don't know the child. You just want witnessed a dog pushing a vending machine over on to the child, I'd run and try and save the child. Okay, because that's what happened, right, you didn't watch it, But I'm always really concerned about the son after their family dog not to vending machine over ontohim Oh seriously ill rushed to hospital stuff?
Speaker 3: Oh no, right, I thought it was a little baby.
Speaker 1: It's eleven year old. Oh that could cot with that. Okay. It was a dog knocking over a vending machine. Yeah, that's concerning. The dog was a Springer Spaniel, not particularly a big dog. Nope, but yeah, so bent over to look at to pet another dog home from school sort of thing. Gust of the Springer's bandon ran up knocked into the vending machine. Vending machine went onto sun. I've just clocked all the vending machine's been selling life bait. Well, the poor doggie was probably hungry. Now he's going over to say hello to the child and banged into the venue machine. Springer's baniels are not great, right, but yeah, end up with a fishy end. Oh well, how bad were the injuries? Do we know? And severe? Spent time in hospital, one afraid of life, concerned about death. Oh I feel guilty about laughing? Now, No you don't. I'm not mean and horrible and callous and cynical like some people don't necessarily mean. You feel guilty about laughing at something that is actually quite funny. Poor child, Poor child. Of course it must have been distraught knocking a vending machine over. Well, it would have been worse if the vending machine popped open. They're just covered in maggots, magnets, it says, live bait. Well, I usually think of maggots as being live bait, or me it could have a little You're a maggot, no live bait, right? What you do on your Camsoda account nothing to do with anybody. Do you remember the whole porn series of bait bus. No, No, what was bait bus? It was where you lure men into the back of a big car and there'd be a very sexy, beautifully laden woman and I say it, we'll just drive around and if you like you, this beautiful, large breasted lady will give you a blowjob. And then they'd blindfold him and then swap the lady out for a gentleman who would give them the job of their life and then whip it around whilst they were in the middle of it, and then inevitably they would always carry on. Okay, so it's stage then, Oh yeah, I was pretty obviously staged. I believe how many episodes did you watch? This was in my throes of enjoying porn, so quite a few. I don't do it not in the prowess of is on home trains. Watching porn on trains is not for that.
Speaker 3: You're never going to let me live that down. It was an accident.
Speaker 1: The three seconds is an accident, right four minutes, that's watching porn. It's a lie. It never happened. It was an accident. I've got written documentation anyway, talking of doing things where you shouldn't be doing things with your job, your day job which you have job? I ever work from home? Oh? Yes, I work from home all the time, all the time. What are the dangers of working from home?
Speaker 3: M being nude and forgetting you on turning the camera work that you're nude.
Speaker 1: It's naked. He's given my work life balance brilliantly back, wonderful, marvelous epic. I don't get to work from home. I don't care. I actually I actually like being in an office environment because when you're calling someone a dickhead, he's like to do it to their face so they can smell like the upset in the room. But this is a story about mayor Okay from Rio de Janeiro, who has been caught literally his pants down while on a video call because he was having a pooh. No, yeah, so no you don't. You don't having a poop on a video call, right, and his colleagues only realized when he stood up to flush, no meeting.
Speaker 3: Is that serious that you have to take it to the stall with you? No? No, Well it's very fuzzy image as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's I don't want to see his poop. No, I don't see his pool new straining right there. But maybe it was just a particularly difficult meeting. That's particularly difficult poop. Maybe his excuse for this was he forgot that he was in the meeting.
Speaker 3: Does that mean he spends a lot of his time at work sat on the toilet popping well in meetings, but he just forgot whilst he logged in. Yeah, maybe you just prefer the background in the loop. Just take a picture.
Speaker 1: I've done that. I've got a background of where I work in my office. I've taken a picture of the background as if I was sat in it, so that you can't tell whether I've got the background or whether it's actually at home. It's clever, deceptive. What are you're judging me for.
Speaker 3: I'm not judging you at all. You saying nothing.
Speaker 1: You're sat there judging me like a judge thing for the nineteen seventies porn.
Speaker 3: Film, Like like a seventies porn film can be judge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, judging that photocopy is broken anyway. And if you don't buy a closer wish, you buy it from a subsidiary of wish. You can always share with us at the could TV or social media. That's at the could TV and social media mist But that brings us lesson to us story of the week. How do you feel about it? Okay, there, it's not wish. It's not wish. It's a subsidiary wish. So how do you feel about classic TV? Institutional TV seventies? I love it. Institutional TV. So things that are always on the you know, if you ever went away, like casualty. Yeah, the day that Casualty ends is going to be a sad day. The program equivalent of a national treasure exactly, the Antiques road Show. Yeah, well this story is about the Antiques road Show, okay, and how it's caused a bit of a family kerfuffle.
Speaker 3: Oh no, not a family kerffle. That's the highest level of drama. A kerfuffle.
Speaker 1: It's well, but from a situational thing. Well, a situation is a situational thing, A situational thing. Yeah, this whole situational thing. Mmm. That's not as good as a kerfuffle. No, a kerfuffle is far worse. If there's a brew haha going on from the police. Oh no, I don't know why sting is going to be helpful rock sad what? But anyway, it's a story about a lady who went on the Antiques road show with a picture that she was taking over from one of her family members to get it valued. Evaluation came back and she went, oh okay. Six months later, the picture has not been returned to the family member. Oh no, yes, it's a nineteen thirty forties print style pictures. VA. It's a little bit saucy, little bit saucy. They refuse to give it back, right they said, no, it's mine now and literally taking it away.
Speaker 3: Is there a dubious ownership like it belonged to our mother and she preferred me anyway? No, no, no, no, So it's just straight up stealing. Then theft, Wow, theft.
Speaker 1: Like stealing from the fashion police. I didn't say you've done that. I didn't say that, misters stolen something from the fashion police.
Speaker 3: If you'd like to write to the TV Watchdog to complain about the bullying of witnessed on TV this evening.
Speaker 1: Please reference, please reference it's at the Cood TV on everything that you reference. Okay, and the case reference is that shirt? You're not even ironed it. I don't. I don't dare to take an iron two because it's mostly plastic, it's shiny. Don't you dare take that away. Don't don't you dare take that away? Take that away. You can feel tense muscles from here, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, anyway, it's just that's not been tense for a very long time.
Speaker 1: So yeah, So Colleen Fesco was left in hysterics as as the guest refused to give it back.
Speaker 3: So I think that's actually for what little you can see of it, because obviously I'm sure there's more going on, but that i'd look a very pretty pitch.
Speaker 1: I liked the picture. I thought it was very good. It was very like i'd expect it in a diner yes on in America in like the late sixties, early seventies. Well even that's all see, that's all quite fasty. Yeah, but it's a very pert bottom. Maybe she's just young, remember that, right. But that's all for the buzz this week. Thanks for that, Mike, Pleasure as always, stick around because coming up next, we're going to play a game of how much was that shirt? With missed three were a happy.
Speaker 3: Welcome back, and yes you're watching a very handsome man and a very attractive shirt presenting a TV show called Cheering the Card and we're missed. Well, we're going to play a game in our little Game of the Week, and this one is for the man who really has no sense of fashion whatsoever?
Speaker 1: Go on off your pop? Sorry did you just say I don't have a sense of fashion? Wearing that bed sheet from the nineteen seventy is Born of the Week. So we have a new game, I believe. Yes. Do you want to know what it's called? Yes? Please, It's called you Just Lost the Game? Oh? You you know? So I can really go off you. Let's play. What what have you actually got for us? It's a new game called you Just Lost the Game? What? Maybe I didn't come up with this name. This is the game that came on the back of the game, right, So you have a choice of four subjects. Okay, who said that the Breaker a general knowledge your TV trivia? Oh? I like the sound of the Breaker. This is just general knowledge by another name. Oh it sounded a bit more dramatic, it did, didn't it. Yeah? The theatrical music helped. So how many Oscar nominations did the film Titanic receive? Oh?
Speaker 3: Received the ones? They actually how nominations they received? Not one nominations?
Speaker 1: They won? Nominations?
Speaker 3: Did they fifty? And I think he did very very well that year about fifteen or fifteen. My guess is fifteen.
Speaker 1: Okay, miss, well you just lost to the game because it was fourteen. Oh I was close, but no ciga know Manica Lewinsky. So who said that? General knowledge or TV trivia? Who said that? Me? I just asked you the questions. I mean, I have the category whom said that. There's no one called whom said that's who said that? Pick out the cards? Do your job? Read it? Okay? Who said at school I used to wear thick spectacles and a mouthful of braces. Was it Katie Durham, Kirsty Young or Natasha Kaplinsky. We just have a moment of appreciation for Natasha Kaplinsky's name. It's a good name. I like it. Let's go with that one, Natasha Kaplinsky. Okay, Well you just lost the game because it was Katie Durham. Who is Katie Durham? She was very famous for doing the next question. So you have adopted with general knowledge or TV trivia?
Speaker 3: Oh, I'll go with general knowledge?
Speaker 1: Okay, general knowledge? Okay? In which World Cup did football? A Gaza famously burst into tears? Oh? Wise sports? Because I had the choice of two questions and one was sport I think possibly nineteen ninety seven. Oh, Italian ninety I don't care. Oh sorry, I just forgot to tell you something on You just lost the game, So next question is TV trivia. You don't get a choice, sorry, go on, say that's again. The gallery were chipping up. Yeah, which actor played played Grange Hill? Grange Hill? Oh, I used to love Grange Hill? Tear Away Tucker otherwise known as Peter Jenkins Tucker and also in a TV show called Tucker's Luck. Where was the guy who would go on and play Mark EastEnders? And his name is Oh, that's not his name. I could see, I could, I could, I could picture him in my head. I can't. I can't. I genuinely can't remember the actor's name very much. Reminded me of my brother. Well, you've just lost the game because it was Todd Carthy.
Speaker 3: That's the one. He was a bit of a dream boat in in in early in the early eighties with.
Speaker 1: That massive mole. Well there's no accounting for taties.
Speaker 3: I mean, he wasn't a dream boat to me. I was about that ship, I know. I used to have a pair of Box System with this material I.
Speaker 1: Have nineteen nineties. Yeah, anyway, so you get a reset. So who said that breaker? General Knowledge or TV Troupe? Who said who said that? Get out of my pat? Okay? Who said what was it? Who said? Who said we can tilt the world a little bit to favor the poor? No idea? Mother? Theresa? Was it? Was it Mahatma Gandhi, Bob Geldoff or Princess Diana. Oh, that sounds like a Geldoff thing. It does sound like a Geldoff thing. However, you just won the game. It was Bob Geldoff. Yeah, so that's the first one you've got, right, well done. Well, I'm on a roll. Now you've got one that's not a role. It's the beginning of a role. I can feel it coming on. I can feel it coming on the.
Speaker 3: Next, the next, the next run is just going to be winner after winner after winner.
Speaker 1: Okay, So tiebreaker, General Knowledge or TV Trivia? I want a breaker? Okay, this one? How many American footballs were signed at the world's largest autograph signing by professional athletes in January two thousand and eight.
Speaker 3: I may have spoke too soon. I think the answer is enough. Enough of what enough footballs were signed?
Speaker 1: And how many is enough? Many is enough? I'm going to need a number. No, you don't, I am otherwise I can't.
Speaker 3: It's enough to beat the previous world records. And that's just technically correct. No, I didn't say a world record. You've invented parts.
Speaker 1: Of the question. What you said? No, dear, how many number required? American footballs were signed at the world's largest autograph sign me by professional athletes in two thousand and eight, world's largest autographs signed. That's say, the most most amount of football signed.
Speaker 3: To be the largest worth it has to be a record. So I think I think I've been factually correct in both the question now.
Speaker 1: And the world's biggest signing of football's the world's biggest autograph.
Speaker 3: Signing Potato, Potato, that's in the second one.
Speaker 1: I've got a second one, right, I told you I was on a roll. You've just lost the game because answers four thy five hundred, which is enough? It's not enough? Right? All the shine of one thousand spotlights, towers of gold are still too little. It's never enough. Right. General knowledge or TV trivia, Give me general knowledge, or give me death cake or death What is the world largest rodent, Mike benyon Rowe, Is that your final answer?
Speaker 3: Uh, the Tasmanian Devil.
Speaker 1: Missed? You just lost the game. It's the kapit Bara. Isn't it a Tasmanian devil? No, Tasmanian Devil's about this big capy barraking massive. Maybe it's just a Tasmanian devil that's not been on the do yet from a different part of the world. Tasmanian Devil's famously found in Tasmania. I might not be taking this gable together seriously wearing that shirt. We're not surprised. TV Trivor is the last one? Go on? Then? In what year was the Antiques road Show first broadcast? Oh, we were talking about them earlier. We were, Oh, I think you want the options? Oh oh those optional with yourself? Yeah, no, give me options. Interrupting sheep, not knock? Who's there? The interrupting sheep, the interrupting Hi, I missed and you're watching you in the cud? Right were the options nineteen seventy seven, nineteen eighty seven or nineteen eighty two, nineteen eighty two, nineteen seventy seven. You lost the game completely there? Right? Last one? Now, oh, all right, and you're not going to get to pick. Oh no, I'm going to pick for you. Oh no, However, will I get it right same way you've got all the other ones right by not? What speed in males per hour does the planet Mercury orbit the Sun enough enough?
Speaker 3: As if it was less than enough, it would spin out the galaxy.
Speaker 1: If it wasn't enough, it would spin out into the galaxy. It wasn't enough it to be absorbed by the Sun. Done? Done?
Speaker 3: I have no idea, not a clue, wouldn't have a scoobye.
Speaker 1: Twelve miles per hour? Yeah, stick around because come up next to it's me doing crafty queens because this one can't do it himself.
Speaker 3: Welcome back to during the cards, and now we're going to make something to keep your company at night. It's crafty queens.
Speaker 1: Do you get lonely at night? Mister? Increasingly so these days? May I make a suggestion, please do stop wearing satin shirts. I mean will help with your love life, but it will probably help with everybody else. So what we're going to do is we're going to take common vegetables and vegetables and fruits, fruits and vegetables and order, and what is we're going to make it so you're less lonely by using them. I have bananas and you have a cucumber. Well, there's there's there's one way I can imagine that might help me feel less lonely at night. And I think you're thinking the right thing, because we're going to make veggie powels. Yeah, because that's.
Speaker 3: What you're thinking, right, Yeah, that's absolutely what I was exerting.
Speaker 1: That in your ass sidewards. Once you've finished finished, I don't know it is giving me flashbacks to a much happier die. Anyway. First thing, I needed to remove the plastic from the outside of your cucumber. I've given you a pair of scissors to assist.
Speaker 3: I I can peel, peel my cucumber.
Speaker 1: Not quickly, not well, but not quickly or well. No, this is actually more of a struggle than I would have imagined, which is why I gave you a pair of scissors. You don't need a pair of scissors for this. I think you do, clearly. I do. Yes, we have, but give me give me some forewarning about what you're planning on doing. Removing a plastic wrapper from welcome that right. Now, what I've given you some good So I've given you some googly eyes I've just dropped from a googly ice Google Google eyes, googlely eyes, some pipe cleaners for hands and arms and things, and then some card to do like happy faces and things. So I'm giving you free rein at this point to design your veggie paladin with. Okay, right, let's give this a go. Then, yes, let's and if you're very lucky and you're very well behaved, got a potato there that you can do. But again, very lucky, very well behaved. Okay. The one one thing I've learned about you misted you don't get lucky. I would like to argue with you, but unfortunately I know that I can't have a leg to stand on. Already. See that's almost human already. Oh, well done. Yeah, some glogly eyes on a banana. Everyone's happy. So have you done this sort of thing before? Missed? I've not usually gone to the bottle of decorating it. Now, okay, hey, have you just twisted that piped in a round? Yes? I have.
Speaker 3: Well, I didn't want to pierce it through. I did want to ruin structural integrity.
Speaker 1: Could glued it on. I could have glued it on, yes, but I didn't. I'm gluey. H Where am I going to go from here?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: It's all downhill from here? Oh?
Speaker 3: I think I might try.
Speaker 1: Have you chopped the end of the cucumber?
Speaker 3: I have to give it a strong solid base or into a suction cup.
Speaker 1: So the other side of the of the cucumber, where is it? It's on the table.
Speaker 3: You can see it there, Okay, just because you know form well, it would take a bit more than that, even after all this, all this time.
Speaker 1: So have you ever made vegetables before? I can't say that I have.
Speaker 3: I have had very lonely periods in my life. I will will confess to that, but not that lonely that I've had to make imaginary friends out of vegetables.
Speaker 1: He is, aren't imaginary friends, they are real friends. I'm not asking you to make believe that you've made a friend out of a vegetable. I'm asking you to make a friend out of a vegetable.
Speaker 3: To be fair, most of my friends are vegetables. And yes I do include you in that.
Speaker 1: It's bash not very that is a mal vegetable.
Speaker 3: I beg to differ, and I use exhibit A what we're doing right now as as as as evidence right.
Speaker 1: So, because because I have to pick things that you can do, I you should see my artistic endeavors at keep threatening to do this, and yet nobody has witnessed them. The problem I have here I made a miscalculation with some super glue, so I have a veget peal and extra arms. Oh dear, I'm being asked I didn't have a glugan from the gallery. Well it's a very good point. Why did you not have a glugen that didn't take off? Oh? Am I going to be able to achieve this? I don't know if you can achieve anything missed. I mean you can achieve anything you want too, missed. And then I just need to make it so it can sit down. So when the chop his dick off, I'll go. The right thing is I say, I've got a veggie pal. Now, how are you getting on? I'm getting somewhere, Okay, I'm just playing with the girl on my thumb. I think, okay, let me try with that. I think you might be quite impress with mine. I've not used the potato, and what makes you to think I'm going to be impressed by that because you've got low standards and low expectations of me. Oh, I do have a very low expectation to be miss your right there to be impressed by something. Oh, okay, so I think I think I'm done. Okay, so misthinks is done. I know I am done. In So remember, if you can't get any pin or any vigien or anything in between, use a banana and be a crafty queen.
Speaker 3: Come on, come on, come on.
Speaker 1: Come on. Well there's a tribute act that we didn't expect to see from mister today. You proud of yourself there.
Speaker 3: Well, let's have a look at at your little bit rudimentary, really.
Speaker 1: Isn't it.
Speaker 3: It's it's Paul called called it called Paul the banana? Is that in tribute to her certain member of our gallery? No, no, well he's had his nose fixed. Yeah, it's a bit rudement, he.
Speaker 1: Said, had his nose fixed. He went in for surgery to get something removed, like Britney spears with Britney spears when she kept waiting for a knee operation, came out with bigger tits. Well, I see, I see your efforts, and I would like because I think it's better this time. For once my efforts, I give you the muscle Mary cucumber. He's got a little six pack and pectorals and dig muskalier arms and eyes bulging for too many steroids. That's almost the end of the show for now. Remember to join me on social media at the cood, TV and all the usual places, and missed on porn Hope where he is sticking a muscled cucumber up his own rectum. I'm in love. Thank you for watching, and we'll see you soon. Bye bye,