Speaker 1: The Johnson Wax Program with Sibber McGee AND's Molly, the lakers of Johnson's Wax and Johnson's Self Polishing. Glow Code presents Bibber McGee and Molly, written by Don Quinn with songs by The King's Men music by Billy Mills. The show opens with I Love Louisa. The other night, I was talking with a man who had just had the floors in his house completely refinished. In fact, he had been us paid the bills. This time, we're going to take care of our floors, he told me. We're taking your advice about protecting them regularly with Johnson's wax. Well, that's advice I give very freely on this program, and you're all welcome to accept it and save yourself expensive refinishing charges. It's really remarkable how much punishment floors will stand when they're given an occasional coat of genuine Johnson's wax. Besides the money saving protection, Johnson's Wax offers two other major advantages. First the glowing beauty it gives to all floors, furniture and woodwork, and second, the way it saves you work.
Speaker 2: All during the year.
Speaker 1: Be sure, however, that you get the original and genuine Johnson's wax available in paste liquid or cream wax balls. When house cleaning time comes, a husband does one of two things. One he goes away someplace. Two he hangs around and gets in the way. The guy living at seventy nine with for Vista is type number two, as you'll see when we join Riper McGee and Molly.
Speaker 3: Now McGee. If you're not going to be any more help than this, I wish you'd take the afternoon off, go to a movie or something I.
Speaker 4: Might call Billy Mills and go bowling. Well, why don't you, I can't Billy hates bowling.
Speaker 3: Well, why don't you get.
Speaker 5: Down to cigars?
Speaker 3: Are you and the other hangers on down there having settled the world situation for a long time?
Speaker 6: Ah?
Speaker 7: Those mugs don't know what it's all about.
Speaker 4: They're too fat to fight, and too wise to know anything, and too dumb to catch on when I try to explain things to him.
Speaker 5: You, being the authority, I suppose.
Speaker 4: Why not I read the papers and study military tactics. All them drips do is stand around moaning about their tires.
Speaker 8: Day.
Speaker 5: This tire shark is.
Speaker 3: You're certainly going to put the country back on his feet again.
Speaker 9: I don't care. I like to walk.
Speaker 4: Remember last summer, Molly, when I was always planning to pack a lunch and get up early on some Sunday morning and take a long hike out into the country.
Speaker 3: Well, I remember you planning it, but you never went.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well, I hate to go away and misreading the Sunday paper when.
Speaker 11: You could have taken the Sunday paper with you.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I know a guy that carried a Sunday paper two miles once.
Speaker 9: He's been bow legged ever since.
Speaker 3: Well, now, if you're not going to help me with this house cleaning, I wish you'd glob someplace.
Speaker 7: Okay, Now, listen, comb your hair first.
Speaker 1: I just did what you parted with a horse grew.
Speaker 4: I'm just different than most good looking guys, Molly. Instead of curly hair in a straight part, I got.
Speaker 1: Straight hair in the curly part.
Speaker 9: No, kid, Molly, I don't know. What's the matter. Hurt your hand? Oh Molly, what's the matter?
Speaker 3: McGee? My ring?
Speaker 5: My engagement ring?
Speaker 9: Huh it's gone gone? Oh my gosh. Hey, maybe took it off to wash your hand.
Speaker 12: I never take it off, Oh dear, my beautiful engagement ring.
Speaker 5: It'll break my heart if I lose that out.
Speaker 13: Oh where did you see it?
Speaker 9: Last?
Speaker 5: Right here on my left hand? Oh dear, if I don't.
Speaker 7: Know, I mean where were you from?
Speaker 5: We had it this morning and I haven't been out of the house.
Speaker 2: Not let me see.
Speaker 5: First, I build the fire here.
Speaker 9: In the fire maybe dropped it in the fireplace.
Speaker 5: Oh, heavenly day.
Speaker 3: Scrape the asses all out and stiff the mcgie. I look upstairs, and then you get the vacuum cleaner and with oh dear, come in.
Speaker 5: Oh hello missus Ulpington.
Speaker 2: How do you do?
Speaker 14: My dear miss les?
Speaker 4: Now watch where you're plant those big I mean watch where you saf uffy. We lost the diamond ring around here someplace.
Speaker 5: My engagement ring ab again it's missing.
Speaker 11: Oh, head of an idea. And it was such a dingy little diamond too.
Speaker 5: Oh, I tell you it isn't the ring so much as it is the sentiment to Abigail. I remember the night McGee gave it to me, just like it was yesterday.
Speaker 11: There he was kneeling in front of it.
Speaker 9: Oh, never mind, he ain't interested in the house.
Speaker 11: Oh but I end this McGee. Oh, it's simply too too, and then take it took me my idea. After he put the ring on your finger, did he kiss your hands?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Sure, I think he was going to Abigail. But before he had a chance, my father came in with.
Speaker 3: A glass of elderberry wine for each of us and said, congratulations, Jillry.
Speaker 4: A grand old man to your father must have waited outside that door for two hours and never spilled a drop.
Speaker 11: I hope you were marry that way my ideas. I never did believe in long engagement.
Speaker 3: Neither did McGee, particularly after we went into Vada.
Speaker 5: You know, we never played the theater more than three days.
Speaker 11: Were you in the theater?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 11: How utterly sassinating? I was a lectus one smitten?
Speaker 13: Oh happy?
Speaker 9: I remember you?
Speaker 7: Didn She used to have an iron jaw act swinging on a rope, buy your teeth and waving a little American flag.
Speaker 13: No please, I was never in Bootville.
Speaker 11: I played only Shakespearean roles.
Speaker 3: Juliet, you know, Oh we played Joliet too, sure, Joliet.
Speaker 5: And then we went to Kankakee and became you.
Speaker 11: No, no, no, not Juliet, Juliet, my dear o, my leading man, fall in love with me. Pooh, dear t Javis pee Jarvis is his name is John P. Jarvis, but I always called him plee Javas was.
Speaker 9: Well, whatever happened? I mean, well, I don't like to be nosey up six.
Speaker 11: He want to read to meet his fortune, but I've never seen it since.
Speaker 5: Well, didn't he leave any message when he left at a game?
Speaker 11: He is, Yes, he looked to not saying that some day he would return, and when he did, he who would have me?
Speaker 5: I woond you wonder what he said?
Speaker 11: That some night he would return and talk the table at my window on my home.
Speaker 13: Do you suppose, Oh, but it couldn't. It would be a foe.
Speaker 3: I almost had this investigator at once. Well that it was him that came back and threw a rock through her window.
Speaker 7: That lets you off me, It lets me out more than that.
Speaker 5: What do you mean?
Speaker 9: I mean this diamond ring of yours? I've been afraid. I mean, I am afraid. Maybe I walked in my sleep again? And are you sure you had it on this morning?
Speaker 15: Yes?
Speaker 5: I am.
Speaker 9: That's a load off my mind.
Speaker 4: I was afraid I'd got up and the night swiped your rock and heaved through somebody's windows. Well, come on, let's fIF the ash, get the vacuum cleaner. Mommy, we'll give this talk of going over like I've never asked here.
Speaker 14: Heyt where on earth are you been?
Speaker 5: McGuane?
Speaker 3: How'd you get so dirty?
Speaker 9: I've been looking for your diamond ring.
Speaker 4: I slipped all the ashes out of the fireplace and dumped them in the alley A grain of the times. Boy, that stuff sure makes you cough.
Speaker 5: Whine to tie handkerchief over your nose.
Speaker 4: I did, and then I had to breathe through my mouth, and that's what made me cough.
Speaker 9: Your ring wasn't there?
Speaker 3: When I tell you it's around someplace.
Speaker 5: Nothing is really lost till you quit looking for it, you know, Is that true? Certainly?
Speaker 14: Why?
Speaker 4: And I lost a couple of kneecaps since I started putting on weight, I've quit looking for him.
Speaker 9: Oh boy, am I tired?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: I certainly appreciate your health, dearie. Now listen, you take it easy and let me finish the house cleaning. I'll find my ring somewhere.
Speaker 4: No, sir, I'm going to turn this house upside down and shake it if I have.
Speaker 9: To hand me that carpet sweeper.
Speaker 3: All right, darling, here and keep a sharp eye out in the corners on the base. For yeah, seveny days, my left hand feels positively indecent without that ring on us.
Speaker 4: I know how you feel, Molly. I lost my wristwatch once, and every time anybody'd look at my naked wrist, I'd blush clear up to my elbow.
Speaker 3: Listen, dearie, be sure to look under the edges of the rugs.
Speaker 9: Won't worry all eagle image is on the job.
Speaker 4: I want to look out the window.
Speaker 3: Is there an armored delivery truck out there?
Speaker 9: No, then it.
Speaker 3: Can't be the groceryman with my two pounds of sugar?
Speaker 15: Come in good name, missus the game?
Speaker 2: Hello game?
Speaker 4: Oh hi, les, what's your all? Bundled up in the per half and mistess.
Speaker 16: For I regret to say that I neglected my.
Speaker 17: Business affairs today and yielded to the temptation to go off with a small party of friends.
Speaker 16: We have been boob sledding.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, you mean bob sledding with the thick little group of sportsman I was with Missus McGee, it.
Speaker 16: Is boob sledding.
Speaker 17: They're impued with a peculiar idea that to see how close one can steer the splid to a moving streetcar.
Speaker 1: Is the height of hilarity.
Speaker 17: Well, it is kind of fun of that was trivia, as I imagine it would appeal to YouTube.
Speaker 16: McGee.
Speaker 17: You are the type that rocks rowboats and wears ladies hats a tarty.
Speaker 5: Why does not he always wears a lamp shade.
Speaker 7: Get a much bigger laugh with a lamp shade or trivia? I killed him, Thank you.
Speaker 16: I shall try to remember that the next time. I'm Oh, but am I intruding?
Speaker 13: Were you cleaning house? Missus?
Speaker 16: McGee?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: Yes, and then I lost my diamond engagement during mister Mayor, So we know it's around here someplate.
Speaker 16: Oh, I'm sorry, and you mind if I take a look around.
Speaker 9: I'll be glad to have you the trip go ahead.
Speaker 16: Well, I don't see it anywhere.
Speaker 4: You couldn't have found a flat car and a phone boost in that length of sign.
Speaker 2: My eye heart is very penetrating the game.
Speaker 11: Oh.
Speaker 17: In fact, I was quite a student of mesmerism at one time.
Speaker 1: Watchism, misrism, hypnotism. I like this put me in the eye, McGee, which one either one?
Speaker 17: Oh, now, relax, you're slowly coming under my dumb you have no will.
Speaker 16: Of your own.
Speaker 5: I've been telling him that for years. And I'm no hypnotiz.
Speaker 16: All right, McGee, and I snapped my fingers.
Speaker 17: You are completely subject to my orders.
Speaker 16: There you see, missus McGee. His mind is a blank. Look at that glasses there.
Speaker 3: That's the way he always looks when he does crossword puzzles, isn't it?
Speaker 5: McGee?
Speaker 2: Is this McGhee.
Speaker 5: Magie well, heavenly days? He is hypnotized, gosse he is.
Speaker 16: Watch this McGee.
Speaker 17: You are an air Dale, a big brown Airdale speak.
Speaker 14: It's that wonderful look him. Try away, you ta.
Speaker 16: And get down.
Speaker 15: Stop jumping up on me down Gate, he met me in malaid. Let me out of here.
Speaker 2: Wh aren't you going down?
Speaker 5: Hypnotizing for well?
Speaker 2: Who come out of a trophy. I don't want to see her.
Speaker 1: Get away?
Speaker 2: Help me.
Speaker 1: Boy.
Speaker 9: I sure pooled him, didn't I?
Speaker 11: Momy you pooled me too.
Speaker 3: So I was about to call a drug store for some flea powders.
Speaker 10: Well I had to get.
Speaker 9: Rid of that guy someway so I could get back to work.
Speaker 13: Somehow.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 5: It was wonderful, It was so realistic. Mcgate.
Speaker 14: Pull in your italue and stop that fanty.
Speaker 9: No, I can't help, but I'm tired. This carpet sweeper works awful hard.
Speaker 7: We'll use the vascuum, okay, thug in the cord.
Speaker 5: Well just right, what's the matter now?
Speaker 9: Motor won't start?
Speaker 11: Mcgie?
Speaker 5: Have you been tinkering with it?
Speaker 4: Why should I tinker with the vacuum cleaner motor?
Speaker 9: I don't know. But have you that's a silly question to.
Speaker 16: Think that I have you?
Speaker 7: Oh you mean with the vacuum cleaner motor.
Speaker 9: Yeah, come to think.
Speaker 8: Of it, I have.
Speaker 9: I took it apart to fix it.
Speaker 5: Well, couldn't you get it back together again?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 9: Ordinarily I could.
Speaker 4: But I took it apart on my work bench down in the basement, and I already had the lawn mow apart, and.
Speaker 9: I didn't know which parts went vack.
Speaker 8: In which.
Speaker 3: Yea lovely And I'm glad you didn't have my sewing machine down there.
Speaker 1: Too, I did. I kept apart to that separate.
Speaker 13: Well, good for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't want them to get mixed up with the works out of your electric mixer.
Speaker 3: Heavenly, please, McGee, will you stop experimenting with the appliances?
Speaker 9: No, I was just trying something, as all.
Speaker 13: I thought.
Speaker 4: If I fit a couple of little paddles to the mixing machine, I could you for off Ford motor next summer in.
Speaker 11: My sewing machine.
Speaker 3: What were you trying to make out of that offencil sharpener?
Speaker 1: No, hey, I said you got something.
Speaker 15: Now.
Speaker 1: I'll bet if I attached the razor plate.
Speaker 5: No no, no, no no no.
Speaker 3: Please go get the carpet, sweet and sweep these rugs.
Speaker 5: Don't forget.
Speaker 3: I have a diamond ring laying around here something.
Speaker 9: Don't worry, I'll find it.
Speaker 1: I'm hello, Hello, Molly, what's cooking?
Speaker 16: Good looking?
Speaker 5: I've lost my diamond ring.
Speaker 9: Mister will yeah, be careful where you said pollow. We like mass carrots, but not in the rug.
Speaker 1: Well see that stuff, Molly? Are you sure you lost it around here?
Speaker 11: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: I always wear it right here on the third finger of my left hand.
Speaker 1: Hey, wait a minute, let me see what good do to Look.
Speaker 9: At her hands.
Speaker 4: You're just hanging around the fairgrounds after the balloon's gone up.
Speaker 1: Hey, look at that hand.
Speaker 3: What's the matter with it?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 9: It's lovely?
Speaker 1: Why hands like yours would make the best possible advertising for Johnson's self Polishing glow coats and low coat is a beauty treatment for your linoleum too. How I had twenty minute for facial four odd little glow coats spreaded around in presto in twenty minutes or less. It sparkles with pride and joy.
Speaker 4: Hallo, you amaze me, house, old Joe, the way you keep up your enthusiassm For seven years now and more. You've been whooping and holland about Johnson's low coat.
Speaker 1: Don't you ever let down?
Speaker 18: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Let down? After only seven years? Do you realize how many hundreds of years figige before glow coats? How many hundreds of weary years women spent trying to keep their homes clean and bright with bunches of grass, include brooms and dirty scrub brushes, the eggs and pains and toil and oh you wouldn't understand. Well, I hope you find your diamond.
Speaker 14: Molly, my my.
Speaker 5: He certainly loves his work, doesn't he did?
Speaker 13: He?
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know what he did.
Speaker 4: He went down to the Red Cross yesterday and gave him a pint of glow coat.
Speaker 9: He told him it was his life blood.
Speaker 1: Well, if they.
Speaker 9: Find that diamond Molly, move that chair with you, walk and sleep from all right, ain't none of there anything?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: What I can't understand is how that ring ever come off your finger?
Speaker 7: I thought it was on so tight.
Speaker 3: Well it was. But whenever I worry I lose weight?
Speaker 16: What are you worrying about?
Speaker 5: Well, wouldn't you worry if you lost the diamond rings?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I guess I would at that. Oh well, I'm gonna keep fine.
Speaker 15: Here.
Speaker 13: Kids, just stop then to say goodbye?
Speaker 5: Whine mister old timer?
Speaker 1: Where are you going? Jarman?
Speaker 2: Navy daughter?
Speaker 13: I'm an old shawl, pull of the old pepper, eight.
Speaker 11: Bells and nose.
Speaker 13: Well, who you the life boy? Look out as the top tide.
Speaker 15: All the kid something.
Speaker 19: Chiling over the farming main the show harmy win show.
Speaker 9: Way mit oldheimer hee.
Speaker 14: They won't take you in the navy.
Speaker 7: You're too old.
Speaker 9: You'd lay an awful egg in the crow's neck.
Speaker 13: Yes, it too well by John Paul Jones.
Speaker 19: Janny, I've got my mind made up to join the navy, and I'm going to do it. I already told a girl, I says, chickens, Get off mim and make way for an eagle.
Speaker 3: Get a head, alright, but now look, mister old Teimer, you're way away over the age of them that you can't get in.
Speaker 7: If they won't take it.
Speaker 13: Then I'll stow away.
Speaker 2: Daughter.
Speaker 13: I'll tell you your snapshot of me out of destroyer.
Speaker 9: Do you ever get seatick? Old timers?
Speaker 10: Good gravy, Johnny, why'd you have to mention that? Oh that spoils everything? And I know I look, choot and the sailors shoe too.
Speaker 8: I bet you would too, Indeed you would.
Speaker 3: It's the navy blue that makes sailors like you, And it's sailors like you that make the navy blue.
Speaker 13: That's pretty good, Donner.
Speaker 19: But that ain't the way I hear it.
Speaker 13: I hear this one, for he says, tell a person you know what the Germans are gonna do next in Russia?
Speaker 16: No, says teller Flare.
Speaker 3: Now what's dances, Donner?
Speaker 19: There's a fire with a little Charlie Chaplin mustache should like to know that too.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm killed on the car.
Speaker 13: Get the navy kids cook a nice even for.
Speaker 18: The King's men, saying the White Cliffs of Dover, I never forgot the people on as readings angry Scots.
Speaker 13: I remember well the.
Speaker 6: Shadows fell the line of.
Speaker 15: Walk in them.
Speaker 2: And then borrowway. I still can hear them say bomb them.
Speaker 14: The doors, bomb the.
Speaker 6: Dover clips dover to mo just to way see.
Speaker 2: And laughter and john after to more.
Speaker 8: When the world is free, Lass shepherd will card his sheep, The valley will blue mugain, and Johnny will go to.
Speaker 15: In his own level.
Speaker 6: Mugain, Thel be boo, dover the clip the dover to more. When the world is free.
Speaker 15: Will be blind and clear, lust will be blue again. No one Mondry welcome.
Speaker 7: Oh my worst, this is the cleanest.
Speaker 9: This house is vincence that left the lumber yard.
Speaker 3: Hey Molly, did you call me mcgheese side, Look at you first, spire?
Speaker 8: Why not?
Speaker 7: I cleaned the hole downstairs, vacuumed all the rugs, and cleaned out all the desk drawers, and emptied the cigar ashes out of all the vases.
Speaker 15: Good for you, Good for you.
Speaker 5: But I'll feel terrible if we don't find my ring.
Speaker 2: You see who that is.
Speaker 5: I'm going to look around upstairs once more before.
Speaker 7: Okay, come in.
Speaker 9: Oh no, I haven't got time to talk to you now.
Speaker 7: Missus McGee lost her diamond engagement ring.
Speaker 2: She engaged.
Speaker 7: No, she ain't engaged.
Speaker 9: She's married.
Speaker 12: Why why isn't she got a wedding ring?
Speaker 9: Hum, she has got a wedding ring. She's awful, got an engagement ring.
Speaker 12: I that said she lost it?
Speaker 14: She did, and she hasn't got it. Huh.
Speaker 1: I know she hasn't got it, but she had it, and she lost it where lookit?
Speaker 13: We knew where she lost it.
Speaker 7: We go there and find it, wouldn't we?
Speaker 8: Maybe?
Speaker 12: She I swallowest I swallowed the nickel?
Speaker 1: Once you did? I says you did?
Speaker 12: Did hun?
Speaker 1: You swallowed a nickel?
Speaker 7: I look says, I'm busy. Go on, hold no, leave me in peace. Come back in the spring and we'll chase butterflies together or something.
Speaker 12: Go on, I'll eat it, okays it, but spring won't be here for six weeks more.
Speaker 9: Who said so?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 12: Geez the grad hon sry shadow?
Speaker 9: Yes, Jay, grog hound? You mean uncle Dennis?
Speaker 12: No, no, no, no, the grad tom like a little dog.
Speaker 14: China.
Speaker 4: Oh you mean the groundhog. Well, I guess that proves it all right? This they say the groundhog is always right?
Speaker 8: See you think so absolutely?
Speaker 4: Nature gives them little animals and instinct for that kind of stuff.
Speaker 16: Like that.
Speaker 7: There says, that's how the robins know where to fly down to where it's warm.
Speaker 9: All the bears no when to go.
Speaker 7: To sleep for the winter.
Speaker 4: All the little malls, all the little malls no when to start munching on your best baby.
Speaker 7: I guess you never thought of that before.
Speaker 14: They just says, shall have a at you?
Speaker 15: Oh you have?
Speaker 12: I sure, but I always kind of laughed it off mischief, because anybody with the brain of a bumblebee knows the groundhouse is just a stupid little quadruped. That wasn't no February second from National Apple Weekends highly a proper starts for intelligence meteorological broadcasting. So long one cat?
Speaker 4: Why that infident little twerp? One of these days, I'm gonna lose my patience and play clap hands.
Speaker 7: Here comes fiber on the back of her offers. Let me see, I'm gonna put that again back where I got it. Boy, am I a ward ofing other? I got more creaks than the cricket and more pains than the greenhouse.
Speaker 1: My back is shu.
Speaker 5: I'm almost ready to give up, and you know it just breaks my heart.
Speaker 3: I well, for goodness sakes, how nice everything looks me.
Speaker 7: Boy, it all looks nice. I've lost seven pounds in weight, two inches in height, and a lot of interest in life.
Speaker 3: Well, now you just sit down and rest Thereie. You've really worked hard today and I appreciate it.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 9: What good'd it do?
Speaker 7: With your ring still missing?
Speaker 1: Well, i'll be it.
Speaker 13: Look what's that?
Speaker 1: What's what?
Speaker 5: What are you sharing that?
Speaker 9: Your hand?
Speaker 2: Hey, your fingers?
Speaker 15: Your ring there?
Speaker 5: It is why you must be seeing things.
Speaker 14: My hand is as bad on on on all your right hand.
Speaker 7: You got your ring on the other hand.
Speaker 5: Well for oh oh McGhee, thank you, darling, thank you for finding it.
Speaker 9: What do you mean finding it?
Speaker 3: You had it all if I'm not the worst now I remember I put it on the other hand this morning to remind.
Speaker 5: Me of something.
Speaker 9: Remind you what?
Speaker 5: Never mind, it seems so silly now I don't want to know.
Speaker 7: Oh, I got a right to know, and I can keep from collapsing.
Speaker 9: Just long enough for you to tell me.
Speaker 14: It is so ridiculous. Well, why did you put the ring on the other hand.
Speaker 5: Well, it was to remind me to ask you to help me with the house cleaning.
Speaker 1: Today in bad weather when the puts you the baker the candlestickmaker come cramping across your kitchen floor with wet and soggy feet. You'linoleum needs extra protection. Give it that protection with Johnson's Self Polishing glow Coat and see what a difference it makes in your daily work end in the appearance of your kitchen. As a matter of fact, it's when your floors get this extra punishment that you can see what a wonderful polish glow coat really is. The flexible film which means that it wears evenly without chipping. It has a lasting luster, gives floor sparkling beauty that brings out and preserves the fresh colors of the linoleum. And glow coat is economical because a little goes a long way. Glow coat is self polishing, needs no rubbing or buffing. You simply apply and let dry. But for glow coat results, be sure you get the one and only Johnson's Self Polishing Local.
Speaker 4: Hey, Molly, you know what what I made up my mind. I'm going to quit joking about not using our car so much.
Speaker 9: You know this is a serious business.
Speaker 7: I think our support of these wartime restrictions ought.
Speaker 5: To be absolutely tireless.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good night, Good night. The War Department has just announced news ice regulations for printing Aviation Cadet. Under these new rules, men between eighteen and twenty six, married or single, with or without college education, are now eligible for the Army Air Corps. More than two million more men may now join this exciting branch of the service and play an important part in America's all out victory programs. How to join see your local Army recruiting station immediately. This is Harlow Wilcock Seaking for the makers of Johnston's wax finishes for home and industry, inviting you to be with us again next Tuesday night tonight. It is the National Broadcasting Company