Speaker 1: The blood swear great, but you hit them high.
Speaker 2: Notes like you would tell them.
Speaker 3: It's a yeah, that's by just to take you.
Speaker 1: Won't it won't it won't it. Let me hold.
Speaker 2: You bad bad, Yeah, you're really driving me crazy crazy day. Let the baby bade it.
Speaker 1: Be caref you're basic right around the spirt must say this.
Speaker 4: If you're in the.
Speaker 1: Most section, you would say, it's just one time that the.
Speaker 3: Lady kay Bark is back on the cruise.
Speaker 1: Hold on.
Speaker 4: Intro DJ fuse for that's crazy, right, DJ fuse Hell yeah, nah man, you.
Speaker 3: Know that that shows the research that goes into fat.
Speaker 1: That was a good variety of the catalog.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was like, where's abandoned?
Speaker 5: Broad So when you look back, right, can you watch the video?
Speaker 3: Can you listen back to.
Speaker 1: Abandon I mean I don't enjoy it, you know, because that was when I first started my sole artist entry. Yeah, it was my entry and those are like the first songs I ever wrote, so you know, obviously I hadn't honed my craft yet yet. So like when I look back at it now, like fourteen years later, I feel like I'm at a much better space. So when I listened back, I'm like that's a little cringe, but you know, obviously it's part of the journey, right, part of the.
Speaker 5: Journey, the beginning of the journey, somewhere somewhat right, Yeah, and you were trying to find your voice, your look, your haircut, all of it was trying to be found, and you were seeking for it and you found him. Yeah, facts fast, yes, sir, man, congratulations, So when you want it is officially out.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: Let's go been out man, It's fire.
Speaker 1: Many appreciate it, appreciate it.
Speaker 3: We got ty dollar sign on that on that may day.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, Yes, sir, that's going off. No, for sure. Yeah, you know, a lot of great features. Uh. It took around seven years to release it, just because I was doing so many other things, you know, and then so much yeah yeah, you know, you know, because I founded more companies and then you know, was releasing other projects, and so the R and B album I had to kind of put to the sideline. So I'm glad it's finally after like seven years.
Speaker 3: Yeah for sure. You got yg on there as well, yes, sir, Yeah, plows on.
Speaker 1: There, yeah, yes, sir, yeah man as well. Put together man, thank you, thank you. Any songs twenty songs, Yeah, I and songs why twenty. It's just all the R and B singles that I've been putting out, and then even even the song with the Pilo and Ygs produced by Scott Storch today and we did that session like in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 3: Wow, yeah, yoh, so you had it.
Speaker 1: I just been yeah, holding on to stuff and then yeah yeah, and so I just you know, it's kind of like I just worked on a lot of songs and then whatever kind of made sense for an RB album, I just kind of, you know, put it on there.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 5: I was listening back to BRO, and I realized how much I missed it is the Road Less Traveled.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, yeah fuck not a lot of not a lot of people know that album.
Speaker 3: That was crazy.
Speaker 5: Oh thank you man, appreciate Like hell, that must have been a crazier process, I'm assuming.
Speaker 3: Or for you. I feel like, I mean there was some bars in there, no for sure, for.
Speaker 1: Sure, and I like, you know, doing that and it's that was more like a passion project just because you know, since I started my my music career in Korea, but I'm from Seattle, so I always wanted to tap back into the locals like Seattle scenes, and so I had a bunch of Seattle artists on there, work with a bunch of Seattle you know, producers. So it was cool to kind of, you know, make that happen and so and that that's when I was, I don't know, it's it's different, like you know, even this project in that project is very different, like sonically, Yeah, yeah, so I have to have to go what range you have, man? Yeah, and I have to kind of put myself into like a different mode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those are those those are different zones.
Speaker 1: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 3: Man. I like, I like, give me a minute as.
Speaker 1: Well, bro, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 3: The new project, talk to me about that?
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, So I was working on a Is that a song you already had as well?
Speaker 3: No? No, no.
Speaker 1: So I went to Japan to work with so I wanted to put out a Japanese project like that where I'm speaking of only Japanese singing and Japanese just because you know, a lot of people in Korea they cross over to Japan and I've never done it before, so since it's so close. And then also like I performed there and I saw that a lot of people they you know, do you can you cuss on this?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Also, they focus my music. So I'm like, okay, you know, I should do something in Japan. And so I went to Japan and just work with a bunch of songwriters and producers in Japan and just did a song camp out there and then they give me a minute track is a Japanese producers named Zen. But you know, I was like, how we did the process was I would write the song and have the songs in English, and then they would write the lyrics in Japanese and do the guide in Japanese and then they would direct vocal direct my pronunciation and stuff like that. And so I made the song for the Japanese project. But then I was like yo, like and and you know, all did lyrics, I wrote. Everything was just kind of demo. But I was like, this is kind of fire.
Speaker 3: I was like, yo, I'm just.
Speaker 1: Gonna take this for the project. And so that's that's kind of how that happened.
Speaker 3: Hapened.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Yeah, you're just kind of having fun, you know, it's kind of a shell of what it could be or what it should be, and then out of nowhere, it's like, no, this is it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's that's kind of how it happened.
Speaker 4: That's so good is that process, like I did, it add an excitement back into the creative process because it's like an extra step. It's it's it's you know, because sometimes I think things can get repetitive. But definitely that seems like it's something that like, oh shit.
Speaker 1: No, for sure, one hundred percent. For me. You know, it's since I'm not only an artist, since I am like the CEO of the labels war, I have to look like look at the numbers. So for me, it's like this started as a passion and uh, you know, something very pure and then but you know when you when you get business involved, it always kind of defined that balance is always hard, right, So and I've been doing it. I've put out such a lot. I've put out so much music in the past ten for like ten to fifteen years, and I've just been kind of like kind of like sick of it, right, And so I always appreciate when I get that that fire, that passion, like that period of the spark. And that's why I love working with Chacha I, like, you know, my homie from Seattle is because we still have that like it gives me that that feeling right, and instead of like trying to work with all these producers that are trying to you know that have have billboard number ones and work, it's the the who's who. Like, instead of chasing that, I'm like, like, let me just do what feels good.
Speaker 6: And it almost inspires you again too.
Speaker 1: It does? It does? It keeps me motivated for sure, reignites that flame. Yeah, yes, sir.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: So if I can ask Jay Park, like, why come back to the cruise show? Why real ninety two three Los Angeles?
Speaker 1: I don't know. You just said good, good vibe, familiar.
Speaker 4: Quote, the one you wanted in the book, the magazine, the album yea three cruise shows. I mean.
Speaker 3: Were saying that small touch, of course tells you what to say and how to spell it in Spanish.
Speaker 1: Remember one of my best friends in Mexican junior Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah yeah last time. Yeah, he was with me last time. He was about to pull up this time, but he couldn't because of some fans. Good for sure.
Speaker 3: Were you guys breaking together? Were you guys break dancing together?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, so even the the Cha Cha who made may Day, So we were all on the same break dancing crew called the Movement.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so when you hear that the Olympics are not returning not returning to Olympics, Yeah, how do you feel about that?
Speaker 3: As a boy?
Speaker 1: It's unfortunate just because you know, breaking and hip hop started in the United States, so it's like, how you're not going to have breaking in the Olympics when it's in l A, right. Yeah, yeah, so it's unfortunate. Yeah, it's unfortunate. Gun Yeah, yeah, I knew people are gonna blame it. I don't I don't think it's because I mean, yeah, yeah, she actually brought a lot of eyes to break all because they're like, yo, if this is not a good example, what's a good example.
Speaker 6: So some ofose random place that you and your crew have danced that in Seattle.
Speaker 1: We used to just take like linoleum around and then you know by the doc or like by the the restaurant that they used to work at. Now now they own their own family restaurant, but they used to work at a restaurant I forgot what I think it's called, like green Waters, like Luna or something like that. But we used to break downs on the side of there too, and just anywhere, like by the bus stop, because you know when you carry on lineoleum basically breaking anywhere.
Speaker 3: There's a battle anywhere, you know what I mean. Have you found any good Korean barbecue out in LA of course?
Speaker 1: I mean the Korean food in Ktown is fire. Yeah, yeah, for sure. We were just in Ktown yesterday.
Speaker 3: What spot do you recommend?
Speaker 1: I like, I like Parks Barbecue. Yeah, that place is legendary.
Speaker 3: Yeah. They even had it for a while.
Speaker 6: I think they were in a Dodger stadium for a whole season.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Wow, that's major right now, new tattoos since you see.
Speaker 1: I don't think so no, no, no, no, when.
Speaker 3: You go on TV and Korea, you got to cover it.
Speaker 1: I do, I do.
Speaker 3: It's just what is it like again the longer.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, so, I mean back in the eighties and just you know, earlier times the only people that had tattoos were like my fear or gangster related. But now it's more of a you know, expression type thing and so but still like on TV, there's still a lot of I guess, like you know, just yeah, older people that are part of the censorship, so they don't like it. So but for me, I'm like, it's a hassle just because I'm very blessed to still be able to go on TV and host TV shows and do that. But every time I do have to stick your here stick you here, stick your here sticker here. But yeah, for me, I'm like, yo, I'm just glad like they still use me. I'm like, how long is that process?
Speaker 3: Cover up?
Speaker 1: It's not too I mean it's just a long yeah, but it's just it just hurts when you take it off, you know, you know, I mean, your skin gets irritated. But for me, I'm just like, I'm probably like the most tatted dude that's like on mainstream TV all the time. So I when I look back at it now that I'm a little older, I'm like, I'm very appreciative that I can still do the ship say yeah, yeah, fact facts. I'm like, yo, thank you for letting me endorse your brand or you know, your clothing. Shoutouts to who you are as well.
Speaker 3: No, for sure the merch man.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so we had uh we should have brought you guys some merch there's fire off the Yeah, yeah, we should have. No for sure, no, no, for sure, we got to do that. We'll cover international ship to No. No, we we got to send you guys for sure.
Speaker 3: So yeah, we just give the merch, will give you the address one.
Speaker 1: Hundred percent of good exchange. No, but we work with this this brand, and the director is and the guy who started the brand, his name is Vandy. He's a creative American guy from Virginia. So Vandy the pink is the brand, and we collapsed on the merch. So he's one of the hoodie over there. I'm one of the hat Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yes, sir, yes, sir, Yeah, man, dope, yo, may day we tied dollar sign. Let's get back to it, sir. Is that a is that a studio session? Working out here?
Speaker 1: So I made the song with during COVID time and then yeah, we were looking for you know, a feature and then Pro from Forest Movement he knew someone from their their camp. Yeah yeah, and so he linked us, he linked us up and then yeah, like you know, tied out a sign with a song and then uh, we're like, yo, let's let's get it, you know. And so so it wasn't a session, but we're shooting the music video tomorrow. So yeah, yeah out here out here. Yeah that's right. Yeah, so, I mean that's that's one of the main purposes I'm out here because the Cruse Show and then shoo always working bro, Yeah yeah, yeah, I mean.
Speaker 3: You're always working something we got, we got.
Speaker 1: I mean our company isn't the biggest, but we have around forty employees, a lot of mouths to feed.
Speaker 4: That was nobody well yeah, I mean they're selling the company at one point, you know. But you know, I think he wanted to do this to be able to exist outside of the artist that you know as Jay parkrect hundred percent.
Speaker 1: And you know we're working on so AMG high music was mostly R and B hip hop based, all just artists that bring their own music and we help them package it and you know, develop their careers like that. And now with more vision, we're working on we have Changa the female solo K pop artists, great artist to dope performer. And then we're we're working on producing K pop group. So we have a guide group and a girl group wow in development right now.
Speaker 3: So how about an L pop group, like a Latino pop group.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, shit, I think you've been uh trying to manifest or at least work towards doing a Spanish record.
Speaker 1: I know, I definitely need to do that because I've never so throughout my sixteen seventeen year career, I've never performed in Latin Americerica.
Speaker 3: Never. Yeah, so they go crazy because you understand, you have Latino fans.
Speaker 1: Hundred percent, hundred percent, and you know, uh, there's something about the spanishanguage. It just sounds fucking just fire everything. And then it just it sounds poetic, That's what it is. And then the the groove and the rhythms and the you know, the bounce that they have out there. For sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we tapped into like Chino Podkas and and man yo, I know you want to you know, have you contacted Anita Anita?
Speaker 3: I know she's on the bucket list.
Speaker 1: Oh, for sure, Funk record. You know what I'm saying that Brazilian funk would be crazy.
Speaker 3: The rhythm.
Speaker 4: I love Brazilian funk, A lot of atracts that's in. Say, though you haven't performed Latin America.
Speaker 1: No, So next year I'm going on tour first time in six years, and so I plan on hitting up Latin America for the first time ever.
Speaker 4: You know, Let like, what's up, bro, come on, what we're doing is recommendations facts Mexico City, you can do. You can get the little little palooza run that they're doing South America, which is always in Os they do it and I think Santiago, Chile.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it might be a great festival for you to perform.
Speaker 1: Esmianel just very small. So I learned Spanish as like the second language in high school. So my pronunciation is so I could get it down right if I just practice it. But I definitely want to, uh, you know, I definitely should learn. So I want to learn Chinese, Japanese and Spanish.
Speaker 5: Would be a six song, you know, faith, why why would that be?
Speaker 3: Both of you guys?
Speaker 1: Thank you. I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: I know we want to connect with J Balvin.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's that's crazy right there. That could happen.
Speaker 3: There's numbers there, no for.
Speaker 1: Sure, and and you know, for me it's I never want anything to be forced. So for me, you know, it's obviously impact in numbers and all that is definitely important, But for me, I'm just like you know, I was any culture I dive into or any artists I work with, I try to make sure that it's you know, ye most respectful of all and then that it's synergy on both sides, you.
Speaker 4: Know, So who does the approaching in that scenario, like, I mean you would be them? Like how how would something be as organic as possible, like you guys run into each other.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah for one hundred percent or for me, uh, you know. And I'm always very hesitant on when I see people like yo, let's work on something, you know, because I don't know, like I don't know like where they are in life, I don't know, you know, if it's disrespectful or not. So I always just if there's somebody that is of you know, we know mutually that they can kind of set it up to kind of do it a little bit more natural organically. Yeah, I'm down for that. Or if I have like a song that I want to do, like yo, I want to do a song in Spanish and I have a record, I'm like, Yo, let's try to get somebody on there and then we can pitch it to people. I don't know, it just depends, yo.
Speaker 5: What's like when it comes to like an R and B song, what's the ship? What's that song for you?
Speaker 1: Oh? Ship? I mean? So I was, I was, I was a huge fan of Usher, so he's like, yeah, I mean, obviously there's no artist to live that wasn't you know, influencer inspired by Michael Jackson. But for me, Usher was like the biggest influence for me. Like I bought his concert tapes. I ordered a fake you chain on e Bay, like the eight dollars like Fay I was spending that ship. You got it, you got it. I was like yeah, yeah, yeah, facts, so Usher for sure, Usher like that the you chain.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie dog. I bought the spinning g u in the chain in the middle of the mall.
Speaker 1: I had to have facts, fact facts.
Speaker 3: Have you made your way to his residency in Vegas? No?
Speaker 1: I have not, So I had a don't take your girl? Yeah, yeah, facts facts, He's about it, just Serenader and just I'm gonna just hate my itels this guy. No, but yeah. I actually met him at the Rock Nation brunch a few years back and I was like, YO, like how do I Because I was like, how do I approach this guy? I'm like, YO, like what do I say? I was like, Yo, right, I got all my moves from you, and he was just like and I was like Damn, I have a tellow stupid. I was like, I didn't even ask for a picture.
Speaker 5: After that, I was like, nah, right, it's like, what do you do you want?
Speaker 3: Hey, hey man, I'm like tolerance facts.
Speaker 1: I was like, what am I doing?
Speaker 3: Was that the same brunch you met Beyonce?
Speaker 1: Uh? Yeah? So so I went to two. I went to two and then so it was the second one. So yeah, I mean Beyonce, jay Z, everybody was there, but Usher wasn't that the one that I went to the first time. For the second time, he was there, and I was like, oh ship, it's Ushers, Like that's you know, there's all these guys celebrities, and I'm like, that's that's all cool. But it's like, this is my idle. Yeah, that's Usher. It's like that's how I got I got a lot of swag from this guy.
Speaker 3: Right, so crazy.
Speaker 1: I was like, yo, what I say? But yeah it was.
Speaker 3: And true or false? Beyonce he says I know who you are?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she was like you're talented. I was like, oh, yeah, you think I'm telling you right now?
Speaker 3: Have you.
Speaker 1: Do you know who you are? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: That that that was a surreal moment for sure, that's great man.
Speaker 6: You know you said in this rollout and I was growing through your Instagram there was a video where you said that this is a different version of you, a more mature version. What sparked that change in you for this?
Speaker 1: I think for me, it's just an experience, you know. I think my whether it be technically or sonically or just songwriting wise or whatever it may be, it's like I'm I'm progressing and I'm growing as a person. So you can definitely feel that in my my music as well. I mean, so it's weird because I'm definitely more polished than I was, but I don't have that like raw fire like anymore, like oh I'm gonna go and kill this shiit Like I'm just like all right, let's get it done right, like you know. So it's it's like a I don't know, it's I'm at like a weird point in my career in life, but I like a job now. Yeah. So that's why for me, I'm like yo, Like the I get very passionate about the K pop group and I'm like, yo, like, let's you know, let's bring something new to the table. Let's yeah, let's you know, uh, and for that they will take on the responsibility of the numbers and the financial financial ship, and then then I can just fuck around and be like yo, I'll make make music just for fun. It doesn't need to get numbers, it doesn't, you know, And I'll just do things with cool people for fun, not to try to get numbers or you know, to cloud or whatever it may.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: When it comes to K pop and the artists that come out of that world, right, there's there's a lot of hard work that comes out. It's NonStop and some of the hardest work that I think a lot of musicians don't necessarily do. Skip Yeah, right, what what's behind that that work?
Speaker 1: Ethic, hunger to make it, under to make it. I think. I think where it comes from also is that Korea is very militant in a way that everything they do just because you know, the country is at war. We're still at war, and so it's mandatory for everybody to go to the army, etcetera, et cetera. So I think that translates to when they do stuff as a group, like you know, they're willing to sacrifice a lot of their individuality, whether it be time or you know, creativity to creativity wise or whatever may be for the group. And that's why everyone's so synchronized and so put together, well put together. And yeah, no for sure. And now it's you know, it's such a big global industry. It's like, you know, they got that stuff down to a t. They have the blueprint, they have the system. But also you know, with a lot of money comes a lot of just oversaturation as well. Right, and so that's why it's like everything is great and it's well polished. But also like that's why I feel like we can bring a different flavor where it's a little bit more kind of a like Mom and Pops style, like that special flavor, right, yeah, whom we make some type of dish. It's it's something where you can't find like, yeah, everything tastes good, but it's a little bit different flavor maybe yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, sir.
Speaker 3: So then so the k.
Speaker 1: Who's in the group, so we have are you still recruiting? So we just ask yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Korean America.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, that's right. No, for sure, for sure, No, we're definitely we're definitely auditioning. We're definitely still auditioning. But I have I have a group of kids that we've been working with for the past couple of years. And yeah, they're anywhere from fourteen to eighteen. And yeah, I mean they're dope. They're dope. Yeah, they're dope.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's like before I was like, since it's my first time actually producing like a group, I didn't know what I was doing. So I didn't know what I was looking for. I didn't know what I knew like I could do it, but I didn't know exactly what I was looking for. And now it's like We're a couple of years in and now now I'm like, all right, this is my group. Now I feel like the sense of like okay, like I'm their mentor, like yeah, facts, facts, facts.
Speaker 3: That's great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it feels good, feels good. I'm excited.
Speaker 5: The one you wanted is out and it's the album cover. Let's talk about that. I mean, I think off the air you were like, yeah, I think that's the one.
Speaker 3: Like it was easy, it was easy to pick that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, so I relied heavily on my my A and R team and my my creative team for this one. That's that's my head an R right there. Uh, tajun.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, you know, how did you you well together? You doing comfortable?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Man? I ah okay yeah. So I mean it's one of those things where it's like, uh, the one you wanted, so like you had to wait a long time for this, right so and and it kind of represents just it's it's time to shine, right so yeah, and that's why it's like, so, is.
Speaker 3: That a note to the fans, like this is the one you want? No?
Speaker 1: For sure? Because my last R and B album and which is My which was was my most most successful album in terms of like accolades and numbers wise. Everything you wanted I came out in twenty sixteen, So I'm like, yo, this kind of reiscent reminiscent of that same energy. So I was like, Yo, the one you wanted?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Cool?
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, And that's kind of just like like you looking up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you know it's it came out like super like there's some type of like deep ast meaning to it. But I just took the photo. They're like Yore shining his light on your face.
Speaker 3: I'm like, all right, look up, im like.
Speaker 1: We monitored it came out beauty of art.
Speaker 6: Right, for sure, I'm looky getting blinded right now.
Speaker 1: No, for sure, but you know, and then it's it's subjective, so you could take your own you know. When I signed it to my friends, I draw a little iron Man face on it.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yo, true or false? You don't want multiple baby mamas?
Speaker 1: Hell no?
Speaker 3: No family?
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah no, hell no. Uh you know, I mean there's there's too much drama in the world, So yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: Multiple baby mamas is so American, you know.
Speaker 1: And you know, I want to live as peaceful and drama free as possible. So so so it.
Speaker 4: Used to be that I want, but then I realized, like, yeah, it's not the healthiest.
Speaker 3: For to want different baby mamas.
Speaker 4: And I was just fascin For me, it was like cultures I grew uping.
Speaker 3: Just parts of the world haven't mixed babies.
Speaker 1: It's crazy that nick that's a fat dog, be real. Yeah yeah, I mean some people can pull it off, you know, but yeah, yeah, for me, it's not for me. It's not for me. Yeah, it's not for me.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: I can barely keep up with the one I have. I barely make her smile.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. You know, how often do people walk up to you or see you.
Speaker 5: And they want to rap or they want to sing right in the restroom and someone tries to audition.
Speaker 3: For you to.
Speaker 1: So so these days I feel like that it's more of a six seven years ago type thing. Yeah, as where these days now they they come back by with like a USB or like you know, you'll hit you on like the DM, or like they'll send you an email or like ooh, this is like I just came over and just send you a link. So now, like before, like I think in twenty like seventeen sixteen around there, eighteen, like yeah, you know, we'd be chilling out of some like bar or whatever, like Korean bar, and like these four kids will come up and just be like c rap for you and they'll take turns wrapping for me. I'm like, oh shit, okay, you're like say go for it. Yeah, I'm like all right, cool, Like I don't know what it's gonna.
Speaker 3: Do for you, but yeah, but get me some more sold you.
Speaker 1: But now I think now, no, maybe maybe it's like a COVID thing where like you know, everyone's just kind of used to just kind of keeping to themselves.
Speaker 3: And they do it from far away.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, yeah, they're just send you and now it's so easy to you know, just send a link, right, So.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then they have access to you, I guess in a way because of social media.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, so yeah these days, no, not so much.
Speaker 3: That's that's probably a good thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one hundred percent. I had I had a guy try to wrap for me when I was in the bathroom and I was like, bro.
Speaker 3: Like taking a ship. Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like, bro, like chill out.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: It was in front of it was like at a club, and I was like, bro, like what do you what are we doing? That's what I said. I was like, Bro, I'm not trying to hear you rap right now, Bro.
Speaker 3: Trying to do that. Fact. So we're filming the video for may Day.
Speaker 5: We're trying to tell him, uh that we said, oh god, hell yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: When we came over here, we were just talking about this yesterday, right. He was like our first guest, Like I came an hour before we went on. He showed up with a bottle of Teila, Like what up?
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, what's the what's the concept of the video?
Speaker 3: Can you share anything?
Speaker 1: The concept of the video I think we're we're constantly just riding in a car. Could come to me meeting me, Stephanie. So we're working with direct named Stephen Gray, stephan Gray, and then the ladies in the video. I don't know other okay, okay, preferably it would be good if it was a lady. But so we have a driver, are making production. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, Jackie needs.
Speaker 3: To be in the video. Yeah, the video.
Speaker 1: I think we're going to be in a car.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: Writer, I think I know, like a classic maybe like a classic car. I don't I don't exactly know, but uh yeah, we'll.
Speaker 3: Get Jackie little a little. My driving is not that great.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you that right now. Let's get it right.
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Ship?
Speaker 1: What am I doing?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 1: I'm going to Rolling Loud Thailand next week, next week after I get back, and then I'm doing some stuff in Japan in December, and then I'm just doing like a I'm a guest for some people's concerts. I'm surprised guests. I don't want to say, but we're.
Speaker 3: Talking about Japan. Yes, was it just yesterday?
Speaker 1: How like lowrider culture, like solo culture is so big.
Speaker 4: I've been saying some of the homies like, dude, make a song, put subtitles in Japanese and blow the funk up.
Speaker 1: In Japan and do it tour facts facts because.
Speaker 4: It's like you break from the stereotypical or the normal California, Texas, New Mexico saying yeah.
Speaker 1: I think bigger fact facts even in Vietnam.
Speaker 3: Right, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 5: Did you give yourself some time to enjoy what what was going on with Kendrick and Drake.
Speaker 1: I did you know? Uh excited?
Speaker 3: Like yeah, yeah, it's a hip hop kid right here.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: You know, so like when you see something like that go down, you're like, yo, you know you hear what jay Z and Nas.
Speaker 1: Did and you know, fifty cent and all that. So I was like, damn, it's like it's like these motherfuckers really hate yea Like now it's like some you know, competitiveness. Yeah, it's very personal.
Speaker 3: I want to kill you.
Speaker 1: Yeah bad facts, very very personal. So they got into some deep deep uh dark ship and uh yeah, but fucking that that not like this video. Fucking ye that video is like yeah facts, And I was like, I was like, man, this this this guy's a psychle. Like, just just the way he he maneuvered through that battle. I'm like, Yo, this guy's a calculated bro.
Speaker 3: Oh bro.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, that's Halloween facts.
Speaker 3: Facts.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, so, yeah, it was very fun to you know, break down all the lyrics and then see all the the you know, stuff that people are saying and posting, and break how they analyzed it and all that. And then even the thing that Ja Cole just recently posted. I really enjoyed his bars on that too. He just posted something on his YouTube a couple of weeks. So we're talking about like all the situation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he would have lost the brother, he would yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And he's like, just because you know, I didn't pull the trigger doesn't mean the gun ain't deadly. I'm like that makes sense, yeah, yeah, facts.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, he might have bowed out, but like, don't play with him.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, it doesn't mean he doesn't have it, right yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So I'm just like, I appreciate, you know, what everyone brought to the to the table, right for sure, A moment for hip.
Speaker 5: It just keeps giving. Now, Kendrick, you know we said this yesterday. Kendrick is nominated for every Grammy.
Speaker 3: In the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just but that even that, it's the battle is still continuing.
Speaker 4: YEA perform at the super Bowl, bro.
Speaker 1: So like it's like the pop out, like the concert and the you know, the yeah to that to get nominated for Grammys, to perform at super Bowls, like that's like the ultimate just nails in the in the ocean.
Speaker 5: You worried, I would be Oh yeah.
Speaker 1: I would. I mean I would just be like like you know, like yeah, yeah, I wouldn't be worried for my out, but I just like got bro.
Speaker 3: I would be day drinking every day, real ship, keep it coming.
Speaker 1: And just have like my biggest supporters around me all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all the time. I want to hear.
Speaker 7: Hey when it comes like hip hop, it seems like lately and not just hip hop. But man, you look at like even like the Tailor's rest of the world whatever, the rollout is such an important part of everything. You look at the products that you were able to give your fans, that book that let's just got right there, like how much do you think about that? And who do you admire too? And the rollout that you know when you see an artist doesn't matter the genre that go.
Speaker 3: Man, they fucking nailed that.
Speaker 1: I think right now Budo Mars is fucking killing, fucking murdering ship. I'm like, bro, it's kind of.
Speaker 3: Brazil joint he just popped out with.
Speaker 6: He popped out with the Brazil joint. He popped out.
Speaker 1: With the join.
Speaker 3: Whatever you want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he's doing in it, Like the way the way he utilizes the social media when he posts in the captions like who he collaborate, collaborates with, what type of song they come out with. I'm like, yo, he's this guy's a psycho in another space.
Speaker 6: And the fact that like too, like from what you were speaking earlier, like he's speaking every language and that like in whatever video he's putting.
Speaker 1: Out, he's showing he's showing love to the culture, and that's very important.
Speaker 4: I always say it's it's when you learn the language or you take the time to learn something different language. I think the country is more receptive to you because it's a sid of respects, Like you're taking the.
Speaker 3: Time and understand us, and you've give them the country your time, and.
Speaker 1: You know, I think it's I think that's how you communicate and that's how you form a bond. It's it's through you know, you got to learn each other, You got to understand each other right somewhere.
Speaker 3: So yeah, do you study Tyler Creator at all?
Speaker 1: And he's I mean, so I'm going to I'm checking out camp flogging now this this week and then I haven't been able to check out his his album yet, but I mean I've definitely been a fan of him and appreciated what what he brings the table for a long time. Yeah, because it's always different. I mean, he used to say some crazy shit in the interviews, but I think he's much more like just the way he progressed and he's like an entrepreneur. Yeah, you know. And even camp Floggna, like you know, I heard it. It has fifty five thousand people and it sold out in your anniversary. I mean that we only announced the lineup what a month ago.
Speaker 3: It was already sold out. So yeah, Psycho past, Yeah sickle, and that's why we la fact.
Speaker 7: You're gonna go and you're gonna see the grasp that he has on people from twelve to thirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: And you're just gonna go through that crowding like it's so diverse. Yeah, it's young, but they know every group there and every piece that he does. It's just amazing, like he figured out a way to hack the system.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, he's I mean, he's a great artist. But also like I think people love his curation. Yeah, just this fashion everything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's what it's about. Passion man, the one you wanted out Now. Congratulations, thank our God.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, we appreciate your time always.
Speaker 3: Bro Real, you know you got a home here in La Real ninety two three.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Thanks, Chan.
Speaker 3: Park Real ninety two to three. Cruise Show, Let's Get It.
Speaker 6: Pays check your rich from the Cruise Show. Thanks for listening to the Cruise Show podcast to make sure to subscribe and hey, auto download so you don't miss an episode. So so so so so