Speaker 1: Or whatever. Yes, okay, well live, Hey guys, welcome back to another episode of the Typical Skeptic Podcast. I'm so sorry for the delays. I would call it, you know, targeting or government interference or I don't know, entity interference. I'm not even short to know at this point, but all kinds of computer issues and everything else like so, but regardless, to say, the good news is we're here. And who I have with me. I have an all star cast day. I have with me making his first appearance ever. I had with me Matthew Bustos, and then I have from the other side of the pond, I have with me Michael Cameron. And then I also have with me the amazing Olivia James. And I also have with me Nathan Sizzek, my good friend and podcast buddy. We do a lot of shows together. So today all four of them are They're going to do an amazing presentation for you guys. They're gonna be presenting a lot of different topics and stuff. And I'll try to share this link out now to you know, all the all the links to the stream yard so everybody gets to be able to join in and everything. But thank you everybody for joining me. How is everybody tonight?
Speaker 2: Thank you really good?
Speaker 3: Thanks bye?
Speaker 2: It is Michael.
Speaker 1: Hello, So who wants to start off? And like where does this?
Speaker 4: I'll start, I'll start. So I was kind of going to explain like a little bit how I was. Me and Matthew have been kind of practicing sessions, and so we had sessions with both Nathan and Michael, and I just want to kind of explain like some of the abilities it takes to do these sessions. I'm using just different things that I've learned. I work a lot with Misha Johnson, and she's actually helped me kind of progress in a lot of my psychic abilities and other skills. But it's really it's not channeling, because I think some people get confused. If I'm channeling, it's called hosting. And I also use bylocation. I'm also doing trance medium ship, so and when I'm doing that by local, I'm sometimes using that ghost dimension because I can see ghosts and they can see me like I'm just like a normal person. And a lot of it now that I'm doing is called remote viewing, So that's a new skill that I'm learning. So we were able to go very far with some of the sessions and they came out really amazing. We've got some of the most intriguing information I've ever seen, and we were able. I was able to travel very far to some of the outer realms that I haven't been to before. So I think it's really interesting. So I'm going to let these guys kind of start and then I'll chime in as much as I remember from doing it, because you know, they kind of have the words, but I was the one that kind of saw it, so I can always, you know, kind of give more additional information and details based on what I saw when I was doing the remote viewing.
Speaker 1: For So, let me ask you where you were you, facilitator. Were you kind of like being like the were you the were you doing like a hypnosis on them in this? In this? In this?
Speaker 4: You know, I was the one. I'm the one under hypnotic trance doing this. So so I'm doing the hypnotic trance. Matthew's helping me do kind of the induction, and I'll go and I'll travel to whereever I'm pulled. You know, sometimes I get a connection to something somebody says, to their home or to one of their loved ones. Something like that, or even sometimes an entity that wants to speak, I'll kind of just my body will just be pulled to where that is. It's like almost putting a coordinate in your head and you just you'd go. It wooshes you. It's almost like a woosh. I'm just there in a second. It's really amazing.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's amazing. That's really cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I guess I'll let Matt start with his but I can try. Like I said, I'll chime in and back up everyone when they need additional details.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think you all right, it sounds good, how everybody. I'm Matthew Bustos. I'm actually a physical, evidential medium, so I'm coming at this from a totally spiritual side, just kind of what I know and what I've learned based you know, over the years of experiencing. Everything that I have on. My story is a little unique. It started when I turned forty two years old. Basically, I had a premonition about the number forty two ten years prior to my forty second birthday, and I always thought that something strange was going to happen to me at that time, and it kind of stuck with me. I'd you know, joke around with my friends and stuff like that, being like it was a countdown to D Day because I wasn't sure what was going to happen. Like at that time, I didn't believe in psychics and mediums and anything like that whatsoever.
Speaker 2: I was just a normal person.
Speaker 5: And on my forty second birthday, I woke up and I had walked out of my bedroom to go make some coffee.
Speaker 2: In the kitchen.
Speaker 5: There's a glass sliding door that I had just installed, and I saw these handprints all over the glass and they were not normal handprints. They were like a child's hand prints, right, So I started taking pictures of them, and as I was doing this, all of a sudden, I was able to see entities on the other side of the class. Just spirits were starting to form all over on the other side of this class, and I was kind of just like frozen in fear. At the time, I didn't know what I was experiencing. I kind of find out I had fallen into it, like a transike state, and that's kind of how the beginning of everything happened for me with it. I do have some pictures I could show and share with you guys, this first image is actually the very first picture that I ever saw of spirits on the other side.
Speaker 2: And I want to share that with you real quick.
Speaker 5: Here one second, see if I can share this on the screen here, Robert, see if this pops up here, let's.
Speaker 1: See you're at your screen. Share and that's great.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 5: Okay, So this, this photo here is basically what I saw that that first day of me and able to see into the spiritual world, and this is what was forming on the other side of the glass for me. So if you look on the right hand side towards the bottom, you see that female spirit there. So they were appearing like smoke. For me, I was seeing black smoke as they were appearing, and I wasn't sure what was happening. I just kind of sat there, you know, looking at these entities forming on the other side. And I didn't realize at the time, but I had fallen into like a trance like state. And that's kind of how my gifts work, right, So as I was sitting there looking at all this stuff, I kind of freaked out walked away from it. I sat down and started reviewing my photos and come to find out everything that I was seeing was still, you know, on my camera. So when I was looking with my physical eyes, I couldn't actually see any of these spirits, you know, with my physical eyes. But when I looked through my camera of the phone that I was holding at the time, I was able to see like reality change in a way. So everything that I was experiencing was like almost like going into the spirit world that way.
Speaker 2: So does that make sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's amazing. It's amazing.
Speaker 5: Okay, one second, Sorry about that. Trying to figure out how to get it back in here. Sorry, I guess there we go. So, as I was seeing these spirits and everything, I started experiencing it for like eight months of just kind of being scared of everything that I was seeing. They were appearing all around me. I didn't understand it. I had to do a lot of research into spiritual gifts and mediumship gifts and psychic gifts and stuff like that, and come to find out what I was doing was a combination of physical mediumship and something that wasn't seen before. Usually, physical mediumship was done in popular like in the eighteen nineties, and they used to do seances back then where they'd have the medium sit inside of a cabinet, and they'd use an audience that would produce energy for the medium, and this medium would produce ectoplasm, okay, And what would happen is that ectoplasm that they produce is what the spirit world is able to use to make themselves visible in our reality. So the type of gifts that I have, I'm able to materialize spirits basically for people to see once again but from the other side, so they're able to cross dimensions from their side to our side to make themselves visible. But my gift only works through electronic devices, so to speak. So any phone that I'm holding or any electronic device that I'm holding, I'm able to see into the spirit realm that way. And I could actually show you a few more photos here what I'm talking about. A lot of these photos were of basically just the first experiences that I had, beginning in the first eight months. So this one here that I'm going to share with you is a photo of a spirit. I was just sitting in the room, and they appear like energy, almost like energy holograms for me. So this is a woman's spirit that's just sitting on the bed right across from you can almost see through her? Can you make her out?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's weird. Right.
Speaker 5: You can see her hands, her arms, her elbow, and her shoulders, her face, everything.
Speaker 1: And why do you think this is coming through Matt? Like, what do you think is causing? Do you think it's an ability you have or do you feel like you've opened a portal? Or what do you think is? How do you think this is happening?
Speaker 5: Okay, So yeah, I didn't understand it at all, right, And a lot of people that I talked to in the beginning didn't have any way to explain it to me because physical mediumship is a very very rare gift. There's only a handful of physical mediums that are actually practicing today that are doing it publicly. It's a really taboo type of mediumship. So what I realized is that all this black smoke that I was seeing was actually what's called ectoplasm that I produce, right, and it comes out of my body, So it comes out of like the pores of my skin. And what the sphere world does is they are able to use this substance and manipulate it in their realm to make themselves physical in our realm. So I'm going to go back to another photo here real quick, and I'll show you exactly what I mean by that. The ectoplasm that I produced in these photos is actually coming out of my pant legs and it appears like a black, smoky Suthence, So when I first started seeing this stuff, I really wasn't sure, you know, what was going on until I actually got to know the two guides that were.
Speaker 2: Kind of trying to teach me everything that I know today. Can you see that?
Speaker 1: What am I?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 5: Those are actually my pant legs and if you look, that black smoke is coming off of my pant legs.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I see that, Yeah, I do see that. Yeah, that's interesting.
Speaker 5: So that's the ectoplasm that I'm able to produce as a physical medium that I didn't realize in the beginning that I was doing.
Speaker 1: So this is unheard of. I've never heard of anybody being able to do this, and rarely people come with receipts. So this is really amazing evidence. Thank you. This is awesome, Like this is blown away you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it was crazy, man.
Speaker 5: It honestly took me like eight months of being scared out of my mind to be honest, when this happened, like I had no idea what was going on, like at all. It really freaked me out. I'd pull out my phone at night. I'd be sitting there in the room and all of a sudden, I just see full body images of spirits, you know, materializing like everywhere around me at one time. And I had no idea what was happening until I started searching through like all the photos during my sessions. Right, So, like when i'd have a session and I connect, I'd fall into like a trans like state, and this trans like state it would allow me to connect to that spirit world. But I wasn't able to remember anything after the sessions. It was like it was wiped completely from my mind afterwards. So I'd have to go back in and look at all the photos and kind of go through everything until I could figure out what was happening. And when I was doing this, I came to find two spirits that were in every single photo that I had, And I'm going to show those here real quick now.
Speaker 1: So the ask you this, when when did this start happening for you? What do you think brought this on before you? Before you do that, like sometimes people have a traumatic accident that brings things on. Some people have a Kunduini experience that brings things on. There's a lot of things. Or it could be something with your age where you got to a certain point your abilities, what that brought it on? I mean, do you have have you ever thought about what might have started to bring this ability on?
Speaker 5: So so, I remember as a kid being real, real scared of things that I would see around the house. I was raised by my grandparents, and I remember I was so little when I was seeing these spirits around. Now that I know that their spirits. Anyway, I wasn't even able to reach like the light switch in the room. So I'd be like going to the restroom or something like that and I couldn't reach the lights. But I'd see people standing in the living room and I'd get scared because.
Speaker 2: I was real little man.
Speaker 5: I was probably like five or six years old, and I can run running back, and you know, my grandparents would just be like, Oh, it's all in your mind. You're just being scared of the dark. But come to find out now, I think that those abilities I had back then as a kid, and they were kind of suppressed, and I think they were suppressed by people, you know, people just not believing me in that realm and teaching you, hey, this stuff isn't real. It's an imaginary. You're just letting your mind get away from you. And it was completely something that wasn't that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is amazing. So I mean, this is I'm blown away, Like I didn't realize we were going to get into this. This is amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it totally is.
Speaker 5: Like it's it's really hard to explained to people. So, like on my Facebook page, I started off real slow. This stuff happened to me in twenty seventeen. So I've been practicing now for like seven years. And like I said, when it first happened, I didn't understand. It took me about eight months to kind of get a fill for it. And what would happen is I'd connect, these spirits would form around me, and I noticed that my.
Speaker 2: Two spirit guides.
Speaker 5: I had two spirits that were in every photo that I took that I review right, and they started communicating with me. So I have a spirit guide whose name is Lily May. She's a five year old little girl, and another one who's a twenty six year old Native American girl named Laila, And they're the ones that are actually doing all of this, so they use me as a bridge. I'm a bridge basically between those two realms. They're the ones who bring everything through. They just use me as a vessel pretty much. So they shook me so many things. Man. I was able to open portals into that realm even and I have photos of that as well. But I spent probably about five years of just connecting and trying to learn about that realm as much as possible and understand it for myself because I couldn't find anybody else that was familiar with this type of mediumship. Nobody has really ever seen this before, so it was very new, very hard to understand, and it was quite the journey, you know. Now it's completely different for me. I mean, I do so much good work with bringing loved ones through for people doing readings and things like that where they can actually physically see their loved ones now during a Facebook live session with me.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that's amazing. So let me ask you this real quick before we get into it. This is a really important question. So how has this affected your opinion of what happens to us when we die like because some people think that, you know, we're in a reincarnation cycle, which we could be. You know, it's like you know, and there's a lot that goes into that. But I mean, do you feel like some spirits don't reincarnate, some hang back, some take around, or some have jobs to do or something like that, and that's why you're able to be in touch with these things or what do you think?
Speaker 5: You know, I'm still trying to understand that, you know, the best that I can as far as you know, everything that I've seen, you know, we're energy on that side. Everything is based on frequency and vibration. So I think that when we pass that we're just this eternal energy, we're always going to be around. We keep the personality that we have. And that's kind of what I seen working with spirits over this time, is that it's just a completely different realm. It's almost layered on top of our reality right now. So it's here, it's physically here with us. We're just unable to see it because it's at a higher frequency and vibration. Then we're able to you know, pick up and visually see For some reason, I don't know if I'm able to vibrate higher than a normal person, So I'm able to kind of cross that dimension and see into that realm. But that's kind of what's happening. That's that's what I figured out, is I'm able to just connect with that realm, see into it, and capture on photos what I'm seeing. So I did ask them, like at one time, like how does this gift work for me?
Speaker 2: Because I didn't really understand it.
Speaker 5: And I used to take pictures of smoke and I used to see spirits in the smoke. And I remember I had a session. I had just asked that a question, and during that session, I had taken three photos and they had Actually I'm going to share this photo with you because this is kind of what showed me how my gift worked after you know, asking them, and what this is is they showed me this photo. So I ended up snapping these.
Speaker 2: So this photo is me.
Speaker 5: So what this answered for me is that I was able to ask or project.
Speaker 2: Myself and what I was saying.
Speaker 5: With my spiritual eyes, I was able to capture on camera and my physical body here, So that's actually a picture of me in my spirit form.
Speaker 1: Holy fuck man, that's insane.
Speaker 2: Can you see the resemblance in the face and everything the beer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, definitely, definitely, that's amazing, man.
Speaker 6: So that the face that little girl is below you, that's just a picture on the wall.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was just gonna say, is that another because there's a couple of them that looks like there could be like ET's or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a lot of spirits actually in this photo. If you don't have to look at it, if you re lecture, I'll see a lot of a lot of stuff happening in here.
Speaker 2: But you know it.
Speaker 5: The way it explained to me, like I say, is I was I was taking the photo and I was posing for the photo at the same time. So it made me realize I was allowed to be in two places at once.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you a question, Matt, can you still hear me? I don't know if I'm muted or not. Can you hear me? Now? I thought I was muted. I didn't know I was going to say, do you ever see like intermingling between the et world and the in the sphere world. The reason why I asked is because it looks like there's like I can, like I said, I can spot some ets out in this picture. But do you ever see like a mixing of the blending of the two or you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Absolutely I do, and I have some photos of that as well, and I'll put those up for you real quick. So I was able to open portals, is what they showed me, and I'm going to share that with you real quick now.
Speaker 2: So this is a photo I took when I connected.
Speaker 1: If you look at that's insane.
Speaker 5: So that's what it looks like for me when I connect. So I'm looking through my phone, and like I say, if I'm looking with my eyes, the reality of nothing changes. But when I concentrate through the phone, what I'm looking at physically changes on the phone. So it's like I'm able to go into a different reality while I'm concentrating my energy and focus through any electronic device and I'm holding So this is the way I saw of how it looked when you go into the spear world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll just say real quick, Olivia, Michael or Nate, does anybody have anything to I know I've been talking a lot, so no.
Speaker 4: After after he does his picks, then we'll kind of chime in with some stories.
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, So that's the portal one. And then let's see here one second. You were talking about the ets, right, yeah, so I would open up these portals. I was experiencing things that were coming through, and uh, as far as I know, like these these are definitely ET's that I was I was experiencing, And let me.
Speaker 2: Find that photo for your reput here.
Speaker 5: So I know some one might be a little bit tough to see, but these are all entities that appeared right in front of me in the room. They look almost like shadow forms, but the way they would appear was like almost like liquid metal and color. I know this is a little bit tough to make out, guys, and I'm sorry about that. I mean, if you if you're able to zoom in, can you see that if I zoom in a little bit?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, So if you look.
Speaker 5: Right here, that's actually a face right up towards the top here, I'll move. I don't know if you can kind of make that out. It's it's pretty dark, but the whole like background and everything opened up into a different reality there.
Speaker 1: So all the stuff is like a different reality, is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, So so they materialize in front of me, So let me show you one more here and I'll see if you can see this one a little bit, the.
Speaker 4: Four sequence transfiguration.
Speaker 2: If you can the which one.
Speaker 4: The transfiguration of the woman that for four picture sequence?
Speaker 2: Gotcha, Okay, I know which one you're talking about.
Speaker 5: Yeah. These maybe be a little bit tough to see because you know, there's just let's see hold on one second, guys, I.
Speaker 6: Just when it adds and I think what it's it's important for everybody who's looking at these images to remember these aren't being photographed with the lens of the cell phone. This is you holding your phone and your mind, your your spirit putting this into the files of your of your phone in the form of an image.
Speaker 2: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So so here's here's.
Speaker 5: Some photos I can show you of what it looks like during the materialization of a spirit. So that ectoplasm that I was talking about, if you look at this, this is a spirit actually forming through that ectoplasm.
Speaker 2: So when they when they draw it out of my body, they form like little by little. Okay, So this is the body.
Speaker 5: You could see the body, and then the head is just black smoke, and that's it's like a push and pull system.
Speaker 2: So right, towards the right. You can see the spirit's face forming in this photo.
Speaker 1: That person or is that a regular spirit?
Speaker 5: Would you say, well, this is actually the first time my guides had ever materialized for me real, So.
Speaker 1: I'll show you the when ask you were a legitimate question, were you ever scared when the shit started happening to you? Because I would be freaked out, honestly.
Speaker 5: Man, I couldn't tell you like how scared I was. It took me, like I said, like eight months to not be scared of it, to kind of just kind of go with the flow and everything and learn about it. So this is the second photo of that same materialization. You could see the neck area forming and where the face would kind of be. The face is still kind of smoke here. Can you make that out?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's amazing.
Speaker 5: And then there's just two more I'm going to share with you, and that's basically when they form fully.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, this stuff was scaring me because.
Speaker 5: I didn't understand it, and I'd only get to a certain point and then I'd stop connecting because I didn't know what was coming through at first. Right, So as there those two photos that I shared right there, this is like the next step, and these were taking in sequence as I was connected.
Speaker 2: So now you can.
Speaker 5: See the face starting to form and come through the materialization process.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: And like I say, it was scary at first until I let it happen. And once I let it happen, it was just a completely different story. It was like one of the most beautiful things that I had ever experienced, to be honest with. Wowt's see what was happening, and then this is the next one, and then there's just one more after this.
Speaker 2: So this is my guide Leila. Is she the American Indian guy? Yeah, she's a native American guide.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Lily May.
Speaker 4: You should touch on a little bit with Lily's picture about how you recorded her for that long recording with her voice which she was.
Speaker 2: Talking, and this is Leyla when she formed fully for me.
Speaker 1: Look at her hands. Oh my god, it's look bizarre, don't they you know?
Speaker 5: Yeah, So so it's like almost like an energy hologram the way they form.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is freaking me out. It's like proven that, like the paranormal is very real. You know that that that there's there's these other worldly realms really exist. You know, I never doubted it. Before. It's just I guess I was always always been skeptical, but I've always been open minded, and I've interviewed so many people I've never really you know, you don't see this kind of evidence on ghost shows. Let's put it that way. Like the people that are watching this show tonight are really lucky because you don't get to see stuff like this anywhere. So this is like really amazing, you know, this is uh, it's really it's really fascinating. Thank you so much. This is really awesome.
Speaker 2: So that no reason to be freaked out here. Sorry, I just have to say that. I mean, I get touched when I say this.
Speaker 5: So this one here is where she was going back through the spirit realm after after I was connected. So if you look, she she formed just like she was in life. Right, So if you look at her legs, like her legs are still smoke, her hands isn't formed yet in her heads disappearing back through almost like that portal into the sphere world.
Speaker 2: Now, this is the succubist. So that's the interesting thing.
Speaker 5: So do you think this woman, this one, this isn't the suckubist one?
Speaker 2: Oh I thought it was. No, So she does show up into onesie.
Speaker 4: Okay, can you show the front picture of Lily May with her pigtails.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, So that was the first time that my guye Leila had formed and then my spirit guy Lily May. This is the first photo that I ever took with her when I was connected astray, and it was the first time she had realized that I was actually able to see her. This is this is my little girl's fairit guide.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: And that's how clear I see them and I'm able to capture them when I'm connected.
Speaker 4: Tell them about how strong Lily May is, how she's able to disconnect you from discarnates that are kind.
Speaker 5: Of a Yeah, she's a little badass to be honest with. She's the one that keeps me protected from everything when I'm connected. So I've seen her with like a sword, like just like fighting off spirits that different times. So they act like almost like a bouncer at a nightclub, or are the people that take an ID at a nightclub. So it's like they'll stand on this side of what I call the veil. It's like an energy curtain, right, So I'm on the side with them, and through that curtain is the spirit realm. So they stand on this side with me and spirits will come through to try to make contact with me, and they make sure that they're safe for me to make contact with. They don't let anything through that's negative or bad for anything that I'm doing, which is a good thing.
Speaker 1: That's amazing.
Speaker 2: Wow, so many photos to share with you, man, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: This is great, This is great. I'm so intrigued.
Speaker 5: All right, let's see here. I'm just looking through these other photos real quicker. Okay, So here's another cool example of what it's like for me when I cross dimensions. So on that side, if you take a look at the photo, this is actually my legs going through the veil of what I was talking about.
Speaker 2: Now you see how they look like they're sliced up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: That on that side, I noticed that there's a team that I work with that that is working with me from that side to bring spirits through. So what I notice is they have like this bed area with like this light ring around it. And what they'll do is they'll have a spirit on that side lay in that bed and this light ring will bring them piece by piece into our reality to materialize. So when that happens, it's in sections, and this is when they were taking me to that side. If you could look, you see my legs, how they're in sections. They were bringing me piece by piece to their realm so to speak.
Speaker 1: Actually liked liked de materializing you to some extent.
Speaker 5: Yeah, pretty much that I mean. Yeah, when I first saw this, I freaked out because.
Speaker 2: I didn't know what was happening.
Speaker 5: But that's exactly what's happening. You could see like where my feet are that they're going through the veil right there, and.
Speaker 1: It makes sense, is like, but now I hear like when the people would talk about when they would be abducted and my gray aliens would be able to take them through walls and stuff like that, So it seems like the mirrors might be using the same kind of like technology or maybe there's a there's some kind of resonance that all the spirits and aliens are using, you know, do you know what I'm talking about though when people would talk about stuff like.
Speaker 5: That, Yeah, absolutely, And that's exactly what it felt. What it seems like because on that stuff, like I said, it was just like a metal bed and this ring around it and it would go from the base of their body, starting from their feet, and it would like cut them into a section and then they materialize and like the room that I was in, and piece by piece and section by section until was a complete materialization of a spirit.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: Yeah, pretty crazy experiences, man for sure.
Speaker 1: Amazing though, that's amazing.
Speaker 5: Let's see here what else I could share with you guys. Let's see so you know, after a while when I started working with them, they started coming through a lot, a lot lot clearer. And I'll show you an example of that. These are recent ones that I've taken. So if you look, this is a spirit that's actually coming from the spirit realm into our reality. She has her hands on the energy curtain of what I was calling the veil. Wow, see how it looks like just like blurriness around her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks like she's in a car wash. I mean, yeah, you know what I'm trying to say. I guess I'm joking, but like you know what I mean, Like it's like she's coming through like a veil. You can tell you know what I mean. Like, but like it's like you can tell that that was a bad That was a bad phnology by me. Like, but I mean you can tell she's coming through a veil or like a you know, like coming through like a you know, like it's it's like materializing from another realm.
Speaker 5: You know, absolutely, yeah, that's exactly what was happening in this one. And like I say, when I connecting, you know, these are just practice sessions that I was having for myself, so whatever would come through would come through. I wasn't quite sure what would happen. And like I say, after the session, I usually forget right away what I've experienced until the next day, and then I go through my photos and this is the type of stuff that I realized that I caught, and then I kind of have to make sense of everything as.
Speaker 2: It happens and put it all together.
Speaker 5: And that's what I spent I've spent the last seven years doing, is trying to make sense of that realm and what I'm experiencing and everything like that.
Speaker 1: Have you had more questions and answers though, I mean, because it seems like it seems like from what you showed me, I'm like worried about asking on NOU. I'm like, how complicated is the spirit world? You know what I mean? It seems like it might be like you know, like a lot of the stuff that the Tibetan Book of the Dead talks about, like you know, different bardoes and different realms and different I don't know, I'm so confused about it.
Speaker 5: But you know what I've learned from that side is that everybody's had a different frequency and vibration in your spirit personal right, So like that's like considered your higher self, your higher self, is you your main spirit that never leaves that spirit realm.
Speaker 2: It's always in that realm, so they know it. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So like the life that we're living right now, what I've learned is I'll give you an example. So, like imagine your higher self there never leaves. That higher self breaks off the little pieces of itself, right, and everything's based off of frequency and vibration, based off of where you are spiritually on that side. So so like when you pass, you're going to be put in a community of like minded spirits who are at the same vibration and frequency that you resonate at. Okay, So your higher self will break bops little pieces of itself and it'll select the lifetime to live. It'll see that lifetime happen from beginning to end, and it'll select to take that life depending on what the higher self has to learn spiritually to gain more knowledge for themselves for yourself, does.
Speaker 1: Each because each person or being, would you say like splinter off into multiple lives, like do you what do you feel like I have like parallel lives right now that I would be willing to learn, you know what. I wanted to share this with you, Matt. I have these dreams where I've told Nate about this, and I've talked about this is people in my podcast where I'll go into the dream world and I feel like I'll be there for two weeks, but then I'll wake up and it's only been like five hours. But so it seems like time's not linear on this other side or whatever this is, because it seems like in my astrol I'm doing a lot of work, but then I'm gone for like two weeks, but then, like I said, when I wake up, it's been like five hours, six hours tops.
Speaker 5: You know, it's right, yeah, yeah, time it's almost like it's non existent. It's there, but it moves very very slowly. So like when somebody passes and we lose somebody to them on that side, it can only feel like maybe like a week has gone by and we're already there. Joining wow, you know what I mean, Like the time, it.
Speaker 2: Doesn't seem like it exists on that side.
Speaker 5: And that's kind of what happened to me the first time that I experienced these spirits is I thought I was there for like maybe ten minutes taking photos of everything, and I had realized that after I had went outside just kind of take a break from what I was seeing and kind of process everything, like two hours had went by and I didn't even realize it, like I thought I had only been ten minutes, Like time just just flew. So yeah, I absolutely agree with what you're saying there.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's really cool. Wow, thank you so much for sharing on This is amazing. This was amazing.
Speaker 4: This was like, do you want to talk about the kind of darker stuff now, Matt with the kidnapping stuff.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, you have for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So this is where the shit hits the fan everybody, because the progress could leave this alone. So I when I was connecting with spirits in.
Speaker 5: The beginning, I ended up, I guess, not protecting myself the way I should have, not realizing it. So when I was connecting with loved ones and bringing them through. I had a spirit that came through back with me, and I'm going to show you photos of the spirit here. So what ended up happening is it ended up coming through and it ended up staying in my reality. So if you look at this, you'll see the smoke kind of flowing in through the air and everything like that. Now, this is the spirit that came through without me knowing it, and it kind of stood where I was and it affected my life in a lot of negative ways. And I didn't understand what was happening at the time. I had actually only learned about this recently. So what had happened is I got a message from my guy saying, hey, go back and look at the.
Speaker 2: Beginning of your experience.
Speaker 5: And when I did this, I was seeing all these photographs of things that I didn't remember happening at all, Like it seemed like they had just kind of like appeared on my phone out of nowhere, and I was trying to make sense of it. So what this is is a female spirit fear of forming in my reality that ended up just not wanting to go back to the spirit world. They wanted to spend time here in this reality with me. But they affected me in a lot of a lot of negative ways you or something like that, you know, it felt like it was feeding off my life force at me. It made me super sick. My luck believed it or not, like changed for the worst. I kind of lost interest in connecting for people and staying on track with everything I did. I and I actually end up calling this a suckybus that that ended up saying with me. So I'm going to share another photo with you real quick. That was just the spirit forming there. This photo here is actually a photo that I took of her for the first time as well. So that was almost like the way my guide had a pet can you see your faith? The pitch black waes? And these were photos that I was that I hadn't seen until recently. So I wasn't even aware of that this had happened until my guides had told me to go back and look to see what had actually happened.
Speaker 1: Well, I got a question, well, can the guides interfere when something like this happens or they kind of their hands kind of.
Speaker 5: Cot So what it ended up happening, I think is that the sucubus that came into my area, kind of blocked out my guy from being able to contact me. And I remember at the time, I kind of like out of nowhere, lost interest in doing you know, readings for anybody or anything out of that at that time. I'm going to show you another photo of it, So this is actually a picture of the face of that spirit.
Speaker 1: Oh God, can I ask you a question. Did you ever find yourself getting like real triggered really easily?
Speaker 2: You know, there there's a lot of side effects with it.
Speaker 5: I'm absolutely like I I felt like I couldn't concentrate on anything. It seemed like, you know, simple tasks like even like cleaning and stuff like that, Like things were just started getting real messy and kind of out of sorts and I and I didn't realize it at the time, but this is, you know, that's the way that she wanted it, so to speak.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said that because I felt like I was dealing with the suckybist here where somebody got it out of here. But like it was, uh, it was draining on my energy and it was making me like real triggered and angry. But I was already harnessing anger from like something that happened, So you know, I think they just found like an opportunity and like looshed off me, you know what I mean, If that makes any sense?
Speaker 2: Can you see that one?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah, that one absolutely makes sense.
Speaker 2: So this is Ya. This is the dark form of it, like a shadow.
Speaker 1: That's amazing.
Speaker 5: So it was hiding in my reality too from me, so I wasn't even aware that it was there at the time.
Speaker 2: But this is kind of a picture of the way it looks in its natural.
Speaker 5: Form, so it would take the form of a human woman, but it wasn't.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 4: Talk about how you cleared her though a little bit.
Speaker 5: So yeah, that when I realized after everything, after all this had happened and what I you know, I had experienced and what was around me, I ended up connecting with my guides. They brought an angel through and they were able to help me get get rid of this this entity, which was a really amazing experience. And I'm sorry, I'm trying to it's when I connect, like I say, it's like they wipe my memory, so I'm only able to go off of the photos that I've seen. But they ended up help me clear it out. And then Olivia, actually I did a session with her and kind of was able to confront it and get rid of it in a different type of way. You remember how we did that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I did a hosting session for him where I let the suckubist take over my body. That way he could speak to it directly instead of letting it kind of like skirt around and jump around the room. So if I had it there in one spot, he could have a whole conversation and he you know, in order to tell this thing. And I think it's really important for people to know that it wasn't even to us. It wasn't that hard to get rid of this finally, because you just you literally have to tell it directly. You're not wanted here. Get out of here. Because whether it's people we know it or not, sometimes you draw these things to you. Because when I was a gin, I would do that. I would wait for people to be a weak moment or to want someone to take over and help them, and that's when I would sneak in. So's it's a lot easier to get rid of them than we think. I think we watch, you know, based on movies and stuff, we kind of get stuck in kind of like a belief. You know that they're kind of more powerful than they are in our realm anyways, and their realm they're more powerful, but here we have more of the power. So he was able to confront it directly and let her know that she wasn't wanted, and she ended up leaving. I mean, we've had run ins with her quite a few times, like I've done sessions before, and you know, she is very strong because she has almost in the astral realm. She has a layer that she can pull us to if she wants to, and it's like a old it looks like an old haunted farmhouse kind of thing, a near a cornfield on the left, and she will pull you there. And that's kind of where she's created, like a world for herself. So when she pulls, anytime I see that, I know that's that's her. She's trying to connect to me or talk to me or be around me. So we're able. She had I think she choked me once during a hypnosis session. It was right at the beginning of the session and I'm I'm doing an induction and I was working with actually working with Misha Johnston, and I'm going down a flight of stairs, and I keep telling them stop, stop, stop, hold on, And it's because she was choking me. And you don't think that because it's in the astral that it's really harming you. But it's real, it's real, it's real physical, you know, I felt. I felt it the whole time. So it's she does have power in other realms, just not as much here.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's interesting. Yeah, and you you would know me, uh, Olivia, because you you've had a lot of experience. For the audience that doesn't know, I'm really familiar with your story, and the people in the audience that read your book, they're familiar with your story. But you've had a lot of experience with entities hosting your your body, and that's right, and so you you you're really familiar with this, this, this this idea.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I just want to make sure people know she is very strong because letting her use my body was the very first time, very first time I've ever felt anyone have like a physical control of some of my muscle movements. And there were certain things that the way I was moving it wasn't like natural to me, you know, it was just different. I couldn't control my facial movements. She was controlling my face, so she this was a really strong entity.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 5: Wow, I'm wondering if I felt more real to you that way as well, because being at the physical mediumship, they you know, formed real in our reality too, So I'm wondering if that's what was happening at that time as well.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was the very, very first time I felt physically controlled along with you know, spiritually, I mean just in the current reality and other you know programs, I was able to, you know, be physically controlled, but in terms of like what I'm experiencing now, it was the first time and with someone else too as a witness.
Speaker 5: So after that session, though, like we're able to get rid of it, and like everything changed like right away from me, Like my luck started coming back.
Speaker 2: I mean I felt more energetic.
Speaker 5: Just everything in my life started changing for the positive again, which was a blessing.
Speaker 2: Disguise, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Like if my guys wouldn't have shown me that this was even happening, I mean, who knows how long this could have been going on for me, you know, I would have just been kind of lost in limbo so to speak.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, that's interesting. Like, yeah, that makes me think how many people are attached by entities and they don't even know it, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot that that are.
Speaker 5: Like I am able to take pictures that people send me, and I could show them the entities that are around them and how they're affecting their lives at this time. So like if you were to just take photos of your room around you, you'd send them to me. I'd be to make the spirits appear in those photos, and then I could point out everything to you and show you what's around you at the time, like it's their family spirits, of their negative entities, light beings.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'd like you know, I'd like to do that. I'd like to see what I have in my studio here, because I do so many podcasts, I wonder what I bring in here, you know what I mean. I'll do that actually tonight. I'll send you some pictures and see what you can come up with if you want to. If you yeah.
Speaker 2: I'm totally open for that. Yeah for sure.
Speaker 5: And you know the reason I wanted to connect with you guys too is you know, I'm coming from a spiritual side of this, and I did have a few things happened that made me think that there was some government involvement. Possibly I'm using my abilities for something that I am completely unaware of. So after I got rid of the Suckubus, I ended up moving and when I arrived where I was supposed to be, I was staying at this hotel and I ended up going back and looking through my photographs and I found the pictures of me in this hotel and an entity forming in.
Speaker 2: The room with me. But I was asleep.
Speaker 5: So what I'm thinking that I was doing is I was astral projecting and catching what was happening around me. And I'm going to show you what I'm talking about it here. So I call this a kidnapping. Okay, this is a photo from the first time that it happened, because it's happened a couple of times to me so far. Do you remember this one, Olivia, Yeah, that was.
Speaker 4: The underground base. Yeah, so the mountain base, excuse me, the mountain base.
Speaker 5: I ended up finding photographs of myself being taken in a in like a black suv. I have photographs of myself in this suv with like tubes that were attached to my head and kind of coming down to my neck and there were.
Speaker 4: Two people on each one person on each side of you sitting in the backseat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, there's more people with me.
Speaker 5: But I looked completely like out of it, like I was drugged or something. This photo here is a photo through the window of that black jeep and what it looks like to me is it looks like a soldier and like on the on the next thing, you could see that round You see that round thing. It looks like a pin, like a like some kind of a military pin, and it looks like they're wearing some kind of a military hat. But it almost looks spiritual in a way. Can you make that out?
Speaker 2: So what I'm talking about is this right here.
Speaker 4: I see it clear it's an eagle. I think it's an ego with its wings up.
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 6: To really get it, what's that I said, you need to sing away from this image and you have to give it a few feet from my vantage point from where I'm sitting at the Really.
Speaker 1: The guy looks like he has an alien head though, That's what That's what I'm I'm finding like bizarre, Like it looks like a like a like a gray alien head or something. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what is weird about it that it looks like something disguised as a soldier.
Speaker 5: So the other photos that I have during this time were very weird. It was like they had taken me into some kind of like underground concrete base, but it was in like a mountainous area, but it was snowy house ide. Did it looked like Antarctica?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was snow. There was snow every round, and there was two towers, two large towers on the side.
Speaker 5: Two towers in the gate. I remember the gate, and then I just have like very small memories of what was happening in there.
Speaker 2: I remember being in a room arguing with somebody. I was in a chair.
Speaker 5: So I don't know what exactly happened with this just based off of the you know, photos that I had taken, I can only put so much together. But this was the first time that I had something happened to me where they had actually physically taken me out of my home to somewhere else to do things to me that I wasn't aware of.
Speaker 4: You said they were kind of had you tied to a chair, almost like an interrogation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yep, absolutely, But I like, I say that my memory was kind of wiped from everything, so I don't I don't, unfortunately, remember everything that happened.
Speaker 2: I'm still trying to make sense of it.
Speaker 1: Wow, this is a this is strange. I mean, what what what have you been able to? What do you give you guys been able to uncover? Like does a Libya know? Or like did you guys have been able to Yeah.
Speaker 4: We kind of did. I don't know if you want to talk about it, Matt, but or if you want to save it, it's up to you. No, you go, it's it's your story. I want you to tell it, So go ahead about did you want it? Because you've got to bring it into the second kidnapping. I think that's where we found the most information.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, so the second kidnapping, I'm going to show you. Here's a photo of the hotel room I was in and the entity that was forming on the other side. It's a little bit blurry, but you see that blob that's the entity that came through. Now, I was sleeping in this bed at the time, and I was able to take this photo of it astray, right, So this is the first photo in the set that I had taken of the entity that had appeared in the room with me. And what it seemed like is that in the other photos that I have, it was like they had dematerialized my body out of that room and they re materialized me into.
Speaker 2: A car.
Speaker 5: Now I'm going to show you the second sets of photos from this. Let me find them real quick.
Speaker 2: You're sorry.
Speaker 5: So when I'm in this car, what I found out that they were doing is they were bringing this entity through my face. Now this is me sitting in the front seat of this car, and my face is completely changed. I have the first photos of me, you know, where I look completely normal, but again it looked like I was like completely drugged at the time. My eyes were glazed out, and I have no memory of any of this happening. So this photo here, if you look at this, yeah, my face is like morphing and that ectoplasm I produce, like I have that smoke coming out of my mouth right, and I didn't understand what was happening during it. But I'm going to go ahead and post the second photo. I have three photos to show you on this. Let's see if I can find it real quick. So that was the first one who here's the second one, and this is like I say, this is out in my vehicle, And what I think they were doing is they were bringing some kind of an entity through my body. Okay, so this third photo will show you what I was saying. So after those two photos, can you see this, Yeah, so my face completely changed. It's like this entity came like through my face and they brought it forward. So that's what kind of had me confused, and I really wasn't sure what was happening at that time. What I'm thinking is that they were using me for something, for my abilities somehow, So they were taking me without me realizing it, bringing forth this entity. And I don't know if it's to open portals for them or what it is. I really don't know. And that's what I'm trying to find out. I'm trying to get information on it. Learned as much as I can, but I really don't know what they're doing with me. The Spare World did communicate with me, and they did say like they flat out printed out like CI for me, So that made me think that that's who's using me for something that I'm unaware of.
Speaker 4: Can I tell that story about the Mars thing? Yeah, okay. So there's this story in my book where I and this was a conscious recall actually that I had. There was this person I met when I worked on Mars as a profiler. I met this guy that was working on a cargo ship and we had a relationship on Mars while during my term of service there, and he would go and pick up cargo. And one of the times he went, he came back and he gave me a Raspberry Singer and that's Matthew.
Speaker 5: And she had told me about this before and I had no memory of it. But when I started seeing these pictures of the portals opening around me when that suckybus was around, I actually had a Raspberry Singer at the time, and I'm wondering when they took me through that portal, if I was time jumping, if I was going back into different timelines, are forward in the timelines? Does Does that make sense? And that could have been the time where she remembers having that experience.
Speaker 1: That's fascinating. I remember you telling that story, Olivia on the on the podcast like that. I remember that was. Yeah, that's interesting. I mean, you know when you originally told me about that you someone had given you one of those the rat for his anger. Yeah. One thing I wanted to ask you, Olivia, was do you see like so so so you so you think Matt might have been involved in the programs. I was gonna say, do you see involvement of people who might not necessarily be involved in the programs that the military is kind of glamoring onto to use them for their abilities? Like, so, say someone's not really involved in the programs, or do you think if someone's being used for their abilities, they're always in the programs you think, I'm not sure.
Speaker 4: I just yeah, but I just I would assume. So I know, I can't speculate because I'm not sure unless I've seen it for sure. But I just know I've seen him, and I remembered he was on Mars and he worked for Mars Defense Force. That's why I remember him. And you know this is he's known this for years, Like what is it like three years now? You've known this, and it's just because he didn't have a direct memory of it himself, you know, until recently when you've actually found a picture, you know, with the Raspberry Singer. Then it kind of was like he was kind of like whoa kind of thing. So he's known it for a long time, but you know, he's just more on the spiritual side.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And like I said, I can only make sense of what I what I see visually, you know what I mean, because I have no memory of it when I'm actually connected and doing it. So it's just like little bits and pieces coming back to me. And that's you know, what I'm kind of working on now, is just trying to make sense of everything I see here too. One second, see if I can go back to my photos here, so also rob that that time when they took me check this out. So I have pictures of my car right and see those three dots on my car. Yeah, so those aren't on my vehicle at all, but during that kidnapping, those photos. These are what I found in the photographs. So I'm thinking that this is some kind of astral tracking system.
Speaker 1: What is that white stuff?
Speaker 5: So that's snow on the vehicle. Three dots that are below, So those aren't on my vehicle at all, but in the photographs they're on the vehicle.
Speaker 1: I wonder what the hell that is.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: So the other photos that I have of this are of my car in the parking lot of that hotel. The car door's open, there's nobody in the car, but I have a bunch of pictures of the outside of the car with these things all over them, and it almost looks like it almost feels like it's from a different dimension. So that's what makes me think that it's some kind of like if they are using me for some type of a government program. Maybe this is the way they're tracking me. But these things aren't visible in our reality. Just because of the way my gifts are of being able to see into a different dimension. I'm wondering if that's how I caught this photo.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's interesting. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I don't mean, I'm not sure what to say. Did you comment about it?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: I told him, I said, welcome the programs. But it seems like I just need to say welcome to the awakening of the programs because this is obvious. What's going on with you? I mean, I will I won't even speculate. I mean they they are using you for something that we're trying to figure out that that's interconnected with a lot of us, and I think they want to weaponize these entities or use them for intel purposes.
Speaker 2: Or whatever use they can.
Speaker 6: They want control over them, just like they want control over everybody. And I think they're using you to get that control and uh, you know, to conduct experiments. That's that's my hypothesis, and it's an educated guess.
Speaker 1: That's a good that's a good point. Why do you think they would want to weaponize the entities though, just for like astral warfare or something spiritual warfare or something.
Speaker 4: Like that power power conquest.
Speaker 6: Right, I mean if you think about, like, you know, what I went through. I went through a cult that was an in and ochy cult to use a satanism and psychological camouflage, so there was entities interacting with us. I was under the impression that it was you know, alien stagecraft technology. Ay, but you know, it's very likely and very well and very possible that it was a lot more than that. So I think that they use these entities in a variety of programs, and I think that's the goal. It's complete weaponization of any type of resource that they can find, and the spiritual realm is loaded with it. I also think that we are in a type of a nested simulation. The question is who's controlling it and what the nature of it is there's a lot of unanswered questions. But it seems like we're in a nested reality and they're picking from those nested regions or you know, those nested subrealities. So you know, my question is is who's setting up the structure, Who created the structure that we're all existing in for them to be able to do this. And I also think too, like, for example, if you inadvertently create a habitat for a pest in your house, like say you have hornous nests, it's up in the eve of your house.
Speaker 2: And you had a perfect spot for it.
Speaker 6: It's the same analogy that I'm using for this. If you have a nested simulation, you're going to get entities that are going to take refuge in there, that that can feed off of it. You know, they have a habitat that can feed off a loosh or whatever it is, and so you're you're creating a place for them, you know, to congregate. And this could be very well an artificial type of simulation construct where we have these nested levels and then once they get in there and they take you know, refuge, and they start feeding off of the population, then the programs step into the ets and they work out, you know, some sort of deal with with you know, the militaries are involved in this, and they they showed them how to weaponize these other types of entities. So this isn't just utilizing the population. They're utilizing the various populations that we don't see. And that's why I think has happen.
Speaker 2: They have a.
Speaker 4: Lot of like I don't know what you call it, like all knowing, and I think Michael will be able to go with into a little bit of that with his information about what kind of information these entities can provide and why they might be seeking them out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Michael, did you want to tell us a little bit? Yeah? Can you hear me? Yeah?
Speaker 2: We can.
Speaker 3: Hi. Yeah, So, you know, I was going to say, hello, my name is Michael Cameron. I'm for these people in the chapter and that know me. But you know it's the second time I've been on your show, isn't it, Robert?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, so you know mine.
Speaker 3: You know, I describe myself as an alien abductee from birth, from a baby, and I'm also a veteran of the Secret Space Program.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 3: Secret Space Program when I was four years old. This is some information that I'm you know, obviously researching at this time.
Speaker 1: But you know.
Speaker 3: Three was probably and then now spoke about my experiences, you know, with the infamous Grays, them I had encounters with as a child, teenager, you know, in a host of other creatures.
Speaker 1: But Michael, Michael, I'm sorry. I mean, you're up to your your microphone's going in and out something. I don't know something you're doing, but we couldn't hardly hear you. Can you kind of rewind there a little bit and say that again, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me try this on second. Mm.
Speaker 1: Well yeah me, now now I can't Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I was saying that, you know, in the pages of my book, I was speaking about, you know, there was I had experiences that alluded to, you know, military experiences within these type of abductions. You know, there was one instance where I was being abducted by what would look like free Grays, but they were using your know, like a black stretcher. And you know, the Grays don't need to need they don't need to use these type of you know, instruments to move you from your bed to a craft. You know, this seemed more like a something that our own military would use. So you know, I believe that particular experience said being a screen memory and the military had been involved in this one, you know. So I always knew that there being another part of my life, you know, that had been hidden in military classified projects, because I had lots of fractured memories that would have you know, at times of stress, would allow me to peek, you know, into the bottomless pit, as I would say, of despair from trauma, and I had a lot of out of body experiences that would take me off world to locations you know that would I find myself on battlefields, fighting against monument soldiers and at times be below you know, in the dumbs and the deep underground military bases. But I have memories as well that you know that was bleed that bled into my conscious mind, you know, where I was leading soldiers through stargates into another location, sometimes retrieving alien artifacts and looked like on rescue missions and fighting you know, with non human entities. So you know, there being many times when strangers would tell me that I was deeply involved, you know, with the military, and other other currencies would present themselves to me. I had a lot of times unusual job offers, you know, and sometimes I didn't have on this level. I didn't have the skills for these particular jobs, you know. I mean one of these particular jobs that I was offered during the nineteen nineties was to travel through Russia to basically work with the Russian police down the Russian mafia. So you know, this was offered to me a military contract, and at the time, I didn't have the skills on this level to you know, to do a job like that. But you know, when it was getting closer to the time of me actually doing anything, the job offer was then you know, taken away and I never heard anything of it again, you know. But I've spoken to some other people, you know, within the SSP community, and they've had these type of experiences as well, with these unusual job offers. So so in you know, in twenty twenty four, I had the opportunity to become friends with Olivia, and it was then I asked her if she'd be able to assist me in rediscovering what had been hidden from me, you know, including any information about my altars or related projects. So this here is what I'm what I'm going to be talking about, just briefly touching upon some of it, because there's a lot more information contained with you know what discovered, which you know, I e. You know, had experiences that are you know, that match what Olivia found. So you know, one of the experiences that she had first of all with me when we started to do this, is that she, you know, she found herself back at my childhood home where I grew up in London. She entered a bedroom where she discovered me. I was eighty years old, sitting up in bed reading the book. But she could see at this time that I had already altered. So actually inside of me was an altar named George and he had been created through the Monarch Project. So for me, you know, I was told that I entered the Monarch Project when I was eight years old, but the actual abuse that caused you know me to disassociate happened actually when I was a baby and then moving through into infancy. So so at an early age then I guess I was I was asking and calling out to be sexually touched. And as it happened, many intruders came through humans and non humans, and they, you know, they did exactly that they started to touch me sexually, you know, I guess bordering along what would be you know, sexual abuse or rape. And so that you know, that's obviously caused a lot of trauma in me, as it as in many other people that have been in the Secret Space program, super soldiers that have you know, been on these projects. So but I believe George although he was asking for that, you know, he was actually programmed through the Monarch project to ask for this, you know. So you know, it's a sorry state affairs in a way, as children you know, were used and abused to create the perfect soldiers or super soldiers in our case, so you know, there were in natural fact, there had been in my bedroom close to my bed, on the on the wall next to my bed, there actually had been an active portal where many of these creatures actually entered into my room to abduct me, including the Grace. So you know, Olivia, when she was in my room, she entered through this space which was who guided through I guess by by my eye of mind, and I was telling her based you know, to go down on one side of this portal, and when she did, she found herself in another dimension, which and the dimension where she found herself was actually below the sea, you know, and it's actually known as the Deep or the Abyss, which was parallel, parallel location to the earth. So it was actually a prison for a very powerful and dangerous creature who had imprisoned here in biblical times or just before biblical times. And you know, when I was doing some research on it, and you know, legends speak of this creature being a demon, whilst others say it had been created by the Ananaki prince and they're as a military weapon to keep the humans in their place or members of his own bloodline from taking his power away. But you know, when this being communicated with Olivia, he actually described it as a god and not a demon as many people believe it is, you know, and it came its name was Loviephon, so you know, Levithen, you know, gave us some information. So but from the information he provided, I mean, you know, it's any speculation on my part, but from what he was saying, you know, I believe in some ways he is connected with a monarch project and some other projects, and I believe, you know, there is an element of control with this particular being who is you know, a very powerful being, very dangerous from the military. I believe the military do in some ways or able to contact this particular being and you know, and have it helped them in some cases. So so, you know, but the thing is this, this particular being, it actually reminds me of you know, the the immortal creature Penny Wise, because it's you know, although this place is a prison and it seems to be you know, chained up there in some sort of maze with bars that are going right across it, but it seems to have the ability to move out of here and and affect our reality. And it's also has the ability to shape shift into many different forms, and you know, that's why it reminds me a little bit of Penny Wise, who is able to shape shift, and you know he shaped shifts into a clown.
Speaker 4: But can I chime in just to give a visual bathin. So when I saw him, I remote bi located and kind of astral traveled to his kind of realm, and he looked like he was behind this gait and he's so huge, and he looked like he was just floating above the ground and he almost looks like this not really an octopus, but just like a huge kind of blob with a lot of arms. But from what he tells us, he's very I consider him probably like an elder god, and what he considered, you know, an elder god. He just is very strong, and he's not as chained up as he says. Yes, he's chained in a way, and we were trying to figure out how he got to this place and how he got in this situation. But in looking further, we discovered that he is not actually as chained up as he lets people believe, and that's a way for him to stay in contact and keep himself connected to certain individuals. By them thinking he's chained, he's able to use them and they use him, you know, back and forth, kind of like siphoning situation.
Speaker 3: Wow, Yeah, that's right. Yeah, So so you know it's I think in some ways he's playing with the military. So what we discovered as well is that when I was a baby, like many others on the programs, I had been identified quite early from my medical records to my Monarch solutions, you know, so my DNA and related medical information information some highlighted my abilities I had. He was stated in my military files that they had discovered I was a portal person who are highly sought after on the projects. So it's also noted idea ability to withstand pain at a very eye level, which was measurable in terms of how they could utilize this. They said that my my threshold of pain was a lot different from the other children that they had on the projects, so I was able to with stand a larger amount of pain when they were actually torturing me. So that was interesting. And also find interesting that my medical records now it actually states that I have a hole in my heart, and the military found I was able to open portals with the pressure from my heart, you know, which was different from others. They found that this ability to produce better results when I was in a state of pain or when they were torturing me. So I was able to open up you know, stargate you know, portals or multiple portals that they were then using for you know, for whatever reason. So you know, so I believe now, you know, I believe I actually opened up the port in my bedroom obviously because of the abuse that I had suffered and maybe was continuing to, you know, undergo from these various creatures, and you know, it just wasn't aware of it that I'd done that, and so, you know, so you know, it was explained to me as well by this love life and preacher that you know, i'd been identified at an early age and then I'd been broken, like he said, like a glass china doll, and fractured into many pieces, you know, and the stronger parts of me were taken from the core, and you know, and from that there were many more splits that were taken and programmed, and eventually, you know, I even created systems for my altars to inhabit inside of my own mind. So, you know, interesting enough. In in my book, on page sixty two, I relate experience that occurred when I was five years old when my dad at the time took me to the hospital to see a doctor because i'd been you know, for a better word, soil in my underwear, which is often a sign of you know, sexual abuse or some other type of a psychological or emotional disturbance. But I remember, after a few examinations, the doctor, who was actually wearing a white lab coat, approached my dad and spoke with him for a little while, and then he kneeled down, and you know, he spoke with me and he said you know, well, young man, it would see you do not exist anywhere on our records, despite being born in this hospital. And then he paused, and he smiled at me, then said, do you know what you could do if he did not officially exist and were you know, and you were a spook? You know, at the time, you know, I didn't have a clue what he was going on about. I just wanted to get out of there. But you know, when I was writing this part of the book, you know, I was thinking that, you know, he may have been alluding to the CIA, you know, hence the word spook, but you know, I think he was actually referring to something else, which was actually similar to a ghost. So, you know, many times throughout my life, from being a child to an adult, I would that have these odd encounters with strangers who, at times, you know, seem to know more about me than I consciously knew about myself. And it felt that they were enjoying this, you know, they were getting some psychological kick out of it, like you know, But looking back now and looking back and looking forward, it did you know, I think that these people may have been handlers for me. You know, you know how many times have we all been handled, you know, even by those close to us? You know, how many love bites have we been involved with? Were ones that have been covidly designed to destroy us? So, you know, so I had been measured by the times I had cried when I was a child and noted that when I did, portals would open, so that these were being used by you know, they were being used by the military and groups within the Illuminati. So they said in nineteen eighty seven, they said that I had an implant fitted in my jaw on the right hand side of my jaw, you know, Matthew, you know, asked me, you know, at that time, did I go to the dentists, so have any type of work done on my teeth? And I think I did. But they actually said that this particular implant inside my jaw, they said it was actually standard for everyone or every super soldier in the secret space program, that they fit these in the jaw of each of the super soldiers. So they said it's actually just standard. But they did say also they they fitted another one which was in my right fight and they placed this on a meridian line, so like a you know, like a chakra or a dragon line, and they said the reason they'd done this was to block my ability in becoming stronger and moving forward in a way that would allow me to express myself, you know, much more fully. They said, it was designed to block my true nature in this world. And they said, both of these implants are being fitted in my physical body by a man who of mature years. He actually spoke with an American accent, but he wasn't American, and his name was Dr Western. But you know, it's very possible he had been a military doctor from the Tavistock Institute in London, you know, which is a place where where a lot of programming is actually carried out on super soldiers, even from the United States, who have gone to this location to be you know, programmed. I think there's an exchange where people from the United Kingdom go to to you know, bases in the United States as well too, you know, to be programmed as well. So so, you know, but what I wanted to speak about now is actually what I call the shadow.
Speaker 5: So this.
Speaker 3: What I'm going to read out here was actually taken from a computer terminal, and it says what we have accomplished is by far the most challenging endeavor we have understood so far, we have pushed past the limitations or the limits of the known reality, and he has helped us with this, so that he is they were referring to. So what Olivia discovered was on you know, several military files on me, is that the first experiments for this particular project took place when I was aged between five and ten years old. And at this time I had been the first test subject for what would then eventually become this particular project. So I was actually restrained on a gurney and you know, both my wrists and ankles were bound, and there was actually a device on my head which I'm which I think actually amplified my brain waves in some manner. And you know what, and there is like an experience, there is something I had actually where I had a similar device fitted on my head. Back in you know, the two thousands, I actually met a warman who was she was a military remote viewer for Pine Gap, the NSA National Security Agency site in Australia, one of the you know was it five Eyes of the World. And you know, she she gave me various information about myself. You know, one some of the information she provided for me was that I was a very gifted and powerful remote viewer, and she took me under a wing as a private student. And she but you know, when when she was when I was at a place and you know, we were she was teaching me various things about the remote viewing. She actually placed this a device on my head and she told me that this device, you know, it's not available to the public. It's actually a device they used that the pine gap or base for people when they're training in their remote viewers. And again I think it was again amplifying the signals in the right side of my brain and the left side of my brain to bring them, you know, maybe to an answer that frequency for me better to be able to do this particular you know, going out and looking at various things. But you know, there was a time though, I remember she had a female assistant and for some reason, it felt like she was trying to create a love bite situation between me and this assistant. And I remember saying to my friend, a friend of mine who was also you know, he's a super soldier in the UK, and you know, I was saying to him that there's something not right here, you know, I mean, there was there were times actually when she put this device on my head and I lost consciousness, and I you know, I don't actually know what happened, but when I did come out, when I did back from being you know, asleep, I did feel something had happened. There seemed to be some sort of strange energy between her and her assistant. So I wasn't sure what happened there. But that's I'm just pointing out really that, you know what, the similar device was placed on my head. Anyway, I eventually got out of that. I didn't feel safe, and I think she was actually still active with the Pine Gap facility as a remote viewer. So anyway, they so the first experience, from what we could see, were failures. They they wasn't going anywhere because for some reason, I wasn't responding in a way that they wished. And I mean, I think this may have been because, you know, maybe a part of me didn't want to be involved in these particular project. You know, I think my higher mind was in some way pushing against this. So I was taken to a location. It was actually an industrial site and from what Olivia could see, it was a seven story building, a warehouse effect, which had broken windows. It was abandoned, so no one would, you know, would have ventured here. But below the building was actually a military scientific land where these experiments were taking place with me.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: It's like even today, many you know, many of the bases are hidden a lot of the time below you know, seemingly ordinary looking buildings, you know, and you know, more often than not accessible to the public, you know, and even the staff often don't know that actually in the buildings that they work there are access points that exist into some of the most sensitive and secret bases on the planet, so you know, very much hidden in plain sight. So they're in this particular scientific lab below this industrial site. So there was when I was actually on this you know, gurney and strapped to it whilst they were doing these experiments. There were actually large machines that were slamming against metal, so the sound waves acted as a trigger for me, so you know, and Olivia said, it sounded like a sledgehammer hitting metal over and over again. So they were trying to produce a particular sound that would eventually trigger me into what would then be what is called the shadow. And they actually referred to this method as smashing as smashing the plates, so not to be confused with you know, actually smashing china plates. So these were the machines were slamming at all, smashing the plates together to create a specific type of frequency. So the experiments over a course of time were eventually successful. And this this particular site it had been it was situated located in the country town of Wiltshire in the southwest of England and which is known as Strowbridge or or Trowbridge, and the project became known as Project Stranger. So the projects was actually based here in the physical world. So just to emphasize that for a moment, it was in the physical here, in the physical world here, not in the astral and my record states everything I did was real, so they're telling you, you know, everything I did was on this level, on the physical level. So I was used at the time for multiple purposes including travel, espionage, and intelligent gathering and much more. You know, they described me as a as a military weapon. So when when you're looking at my body, the body was blacker than black, you know, and Olivia seeing me in this in this form, and you know, Matthew he felt my energy and both of them said it was quite strange the frequency that I was given off, and Olivia described me as looking like almost like ash and a coal like substance. But you know, but my body also in this form of the shadow, it also had a type of physical structure to it with a powerful electrical charge. And this was noted also in the beginning in my medical records. They they discovered that my body actually produced a higher voltage of electrical energy than than most people. You know, perhaps in this form, I don't know, but they said, this is one of the things that I have. I have a very powerful electrical charge to me. And even the guide actually come through and described me as electrical. He said that this man here is electrical. So so the project was based here in the physical world and not in the you know, multi dimensional But you know that I'll put a twist on this in a moment to tell you where in fact the project actually started to go. So so what they just said is that me in this form, I was able to spy in a unique way that other people wasn't able to do. And so it was a based around warfare and advanced technology, you know. But you know, over a period of time, though with missions that I had carried out with this particular project, the scope and objectives of it started to change when they were able to see the potential of what I could do, and so further advances you know, were made into unknown territory even for them. I was able to go into unknown territory that even the Illuminati add up to this point, had never thing or I'd never sing. So they actually said that I was actually very strong in what I was able to do in terms of you know, in warfare. So what what I was able to do, I was able to enter into any location on the planet in the physical in this particular form and literally become a part of any any type of room that I entered into. So the advanced technology on many of the military bases were not able to detect me when I entered bases, and I did. Actually it is actually seeing in one of my one of my military records and files that another member another another secret space program, we were asked for, you know, they wanted me to enter into Area fifty one, and it is noted on my records that I actually you know, wasn't happy about doing this, but obviously I did, and I think what we have here is is that we have various types of you know, each nation has are involved with the You know, they have their own secret space programs, whether you know we know it or not. You know, obviously the United States has this, and there are various secret space programs that are interlinked together. But I think what you have here is is that there are certain bases like Area fifty one where certain people, even in the secret space program they're not allowed access to these sites. So what do you do? You find someone like me in the shadow form who was able to enter these sites without being detected. So the technology wasn't able to detect me, and neither were any of the alien groups that were there. I was able to go in unnoticed, gather intelligence, and come out of that base again, and then pass this information onto these other secret space programs, and whatever they did with it, I don't know. And you know, the Area fifty one base is not the first time I've been into that. I did enter the Area fifty one base many many decades ago, but I was actually in my astral form, and then on that particular time, I was actually captured in one of their containment units that are there to detect and capture an old almost like an interrogation room, either a remote viewer or an astrois projector. And you know, I was, I actually was caught in one of these containment tanks and I was questioned, but I was lucky because I actually was released. I got out from it. But you know, if you were not released from it, and if you're a nactual projector and you're held within this containment, so your your astral form will stay in that base indefinitely for however long they want you there, but your physical body, wherever that may be, that will die that you know, you're just you're just dying because you're you know that you're no longer there in it, and so you know that would just be probably you know, recorded as a you know, a natural death of some sort, and then your actual self will still be at this particular base. I mean, I don't know if they have containment you know, chambers like this in everywhere, but I do know they do have them in Area fifty one. But when I was in the shadow form, containments chambers and detectors were not able to detect my presence at that time on that base. Some of my my body as well, is able to ouse, is able to contain certain abilities because of the amount of electricity surrounding it when it is in that form, you know. So I'm pretty sure my handlers will be you know, pissed off at me really for revealing parts of this secret project. And you know, I've at the moment, I've only touched upon a very tiny amount of the information that we've been able to uncover. Again, but you know, some of my handlers are actually overseeing by an old order. They're actually a group or a sect, an elite unit of and you know, they consist of members of the round Table like the Builder Bugs grew. These are part of who are in charge of me among others is you know, Monic Solutions. And again you know, uh who is it? Kruger Kruger International. You know, OLIVERA has more Olivia has more information than that. I think they actually they actually call themselves the Order of the Shadow. My operational code name within this project is Nemesis, So I am you know, I'm known as the Shadow, but my project's name is actually the Nemesis, So you know, and some of the objectives that they are working with at the moment is is to destroy the is actually to destroy the divine energy on planet Earth. That's one of it. You know, this is one of the goals of the New World Order. But under this particular project, this is one of their mission objectives to destroy the the you know, the divine energy on the Earth. Another one of their objectives, which is much more ambitious, is actually to enter into the ah Angelic realms and create a second war there. Now, you know, it must emphasize this is quite difficult, but I must point out it's not impossible. It can be done with you know, with the right information, you can enter those realms, those iron realms, and you can bring war there. It's very you know, I mean, there is another piece of information that we've gathered about about something. I mean, Olivia, I think, can you know, update you on that in the moment. But what I wanted to say is also is you know, this particular project, it was actually based around the physical so it wasn't based around the inter dimensional realms like the astral realms or or you know, the metaverse. But what I actually did was I actually took the projects in a different direction, so they were they were concentrating there, you know, they were concentrating on the physical here and wanting me to do you know, various tasks in the physical world. But you know, I actually went further than this. I actually started to move myself without their you know, without their mission objectives or their orders which are given to me. I actually took it into the astral realm. I took it into the metaverse. It was noted in my records as well that I was able to fold space in a way that it wasn't never it's not being done before. I was actually able to take this project into a different direction to what they actually believed could be actually achieved. But you know, so I started to do this. So whatever what I did, I started to go against it orders. I started to basically fuck them over basically, and in the physical, in this form, in the physical in even you know, in the shadow form, they can control me. They have control over me, they can dictate to me and and you know, and and keep me in place, they can keep me in line. But when I'm outside in this form in the astral levels, they can't control me. Their technology can't touch me, and they can't control me. And they found me down a threat to their projects because I was actually going into these realms where they couldn't do soddle about it. They couldn't touch me, and but they pointed out they can touch me in the physical. But then again, you know, there's another twist on this that will come up at some point in the physical. Even so, what they started to do, they started to you know, note my you know, subordination on the project. I started to break with protocol. I wouldn't do what they wanted me to do, and I found an escape route from from them by traveling into these other areas where you know, basically I was giving them the you know, the bird, really the finger, and they couldn't do soddle about it, you know, because I again, you know, like many of the projects we've been involved in, you know, the super Soldiers, we you know, we we've not you know, for myself anywhere I can speak, I didn't volunteer for these projects. I was brought into them as a child obviously. You know. They they've sought us out through through Monarch's solutions to you know, they call us assets, you know, commodities, you know, and they you know, they they are you know, they use their skill sets because you know what you have to understand is and I think you know this as well, that many of those that control these projects they cannot work with this technology these with you know, they don't have the skill that we have to work the technology that they have. So they need us to do that, you know. So they've set up all these projects, all these programs, all these sub programs, and they use us, you know, they they they use our altars and you know, and and program then with you know, quantum type technology, upload them into avatar bodies and send them off to do whatever it is they do, whilst we have some altars that are still you know, inactive inside us, within our system, within our mind, you know, ready and waiting to be called upon for military duty god knows where, you know. So so in a way, they lost control of me. You know, this was noted that although my mission objectives were always successful and I was to do what they wanted me to do because of I guess the ability I had. And so when they lost control of me, you know, the project suddenly, you know, it was noted as well in my records that the project was abandoned. It was abandoned because they could no longer control me. So what I was done. I was actually partially removed, only partially from this particular project or you know, the military programs. So in a way, I was, you know, on the fence, I guess, waiting to be recalled back, if necessary, into this project, to be reactivated again for mission for active duty. So so another thing, you know, another another thing I need to emphasize is that when I was in this form, this wasn't an altar. This was a skill set I have in this body which I can do even to this day. But what they what they've been doing, it is that over six there have been six times now that they've actually changed my timelines. My timelines have been changed and altered, which you know, which has been against my will. The reason they've done this is because on each of these timelines, I've actually been trying to bring I've actually been trying to bring in this form into this world, into the physical. On each time line that's been changed, I've got closer and closer to doing this without there, you know, without them using me. So I'm so, you know, I guess this would be now the seventh time they have not changed my timeline yet, but the handlers that and only have told me. You know that that is a possibility that they would do that again because frightened that. You know, if I'm able to bring myself on my own merits back into the shadow form, you know, you just got to think, really what I could do with that. I could do amazing things with that. And it seems like on this particular timeline I'm on now, it has been noted that I will be able to do this very soon. I will be able to bring it back into the physical without their help, and I will be able to run with it. Now they consider that a threat, and it would be a threat because I would actually use it against them. And another thing is is that when I entered into the astral realms and the metaverse, I wasn't in and I wasn't an autar, I wasn't in the astral body. I was in my physical body in this shadow form. I was able to enter the astral realms in the physical type body, and I was able to enter the metaverse and other areas of these particular dimensions that for actually outside of many of the projects that we have today. But but they have, you know now, they have actually from what we understand, they have other types of shadow being started working with them as well. You know that they've actually taken on into the projects, but in a different shape and form to myself. And you know, other what we've discovered as well, other types of projects that I've been involved with. I mean, any of you guys in the chat room, you know, may know more about these than what we do.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: One of them was called Project Grand Dom d O M. One was called Project light Switch. Another ones on what was noted on my records was Project Plain Clothes, Project which Blade. So you know, these are just a few that we've discovered so far. I mean, if you any of you guys know what they are, you know, please, you know, if you if possible, give me it ends up please, you know, I'd like to know more about these particular projects that I've been involved in because at the moment, you know, I don't really know anything about these, only that I've been involved with them at some point. I mean, you know, a lot more information come up as well about being involved with you know, the Secret Space program and as a super soldier, and again there were at times I was utilized on Mars in actually the shadow form, you know, I guess as a super soldier in that form, and I worked mostly on my on my own. From what we can understand is that I was taken to a military base in the United Them where actually a lot of super soldiers go, including those from the United States, and then they are then brought you know, over to Mars to you know, to carry out various projects. But whilst I was actually on this particular base, they actually kept me. They kept me separated from other super soldiers, and it was also noted that when I was on the base, you know, there were a few super soldiers there that actually called me a freak because you know, they knew I was part of a sub type project involving the secret space program. But you know, nevertheless, we were on the same team. It's just that, you know, it wasn't my fault. I was separated. I was separated, and I think they kept me in, you know, in a different part of the base, away from the other super soldiers, you know, for for I don't know, for maybe for control purposes. I think Olivia might have more information than why you know they do that. But you know, nevertheless, you know I was also you know, I have many authors that were was involved in the secret Space program and on Mars as a super Soldier, I was actually an officer, a commanding officer many times in many of the roles that I've carried out. Another another piece of information that I was given is that, you know, they said that my IQ is very I It's higher, is higher up than what I've been led to believe for most of my life. You know, I'm not stupid, of course, but it's actually at a higher level. I mean when I was doing research as well. It actually states that, you know, my my IQ was higher than one forty and that this was recorded from when I was a child, because they said the game it was measured, My IQ was measured, and it was something they were able to utilize. Again, but it was also I was programmed to believe that my IQ was a lot lower than what it is, so that I wasn't able to cause them problems. And also because I wouldn't be able to do certain things, it would isolate me, it would cause me a lot of pain. And again we come back to, you know, the this ability of being a portal person. And I know that many of us in the Secret Space program, in the super Soldier programs, I know there's many people, many you know, super soldiers that are portal people. They have the ability to open and close portals. You know, this is a skill set that we all possess, and it's one that they also, you know, they use for their own purposes, along with many of the other skill sets that we have. They use this for their own benefits. And obviously they're making money out of it as well. So you know, this is something you know that is obviously wrong and it's something that we need to do something about. You know, it's all very well having disclosure, but you know, I'm looking at something a little bit more colorful to do with this anyway. But you know, this is where you know, I'm going to end my discussion. But as I said, there is a lot more information that I have that we've uncovered about this particular project and myself in the form of the shadow or you know, the Nemesis as they would call me. And you know, this is something I'd like to share later on with you and you know, go over a lot more of the details involved in this particular project, you know, and I think, you know, Olivia, if you'd like to, you know, tell them a little bit more about I was going to.
Speaker 4: Talk about what happened when I went in the base.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, you want to help me with this one. So when I was doing this session for Michael, I wanted to try this thing called remote influencing. So because we were kind of getting there were some places we were getting stuck. And I'm telling you what I've been doing. I've been practicing a lot, and some of these handlers they have abilities to and some of them are really tough to get past their wall because what I do when I do this, it's sometimes I can interact with the other person by doing something I call talking to their brain. I don't know how else to describe it except I'm able to connect with their their higher self and get information from them, you know, in that way. So I wanted to go in this base, and we were able to get into a base called Pine Gap, so remote, I remote viewed and kind of astral travel though, so I was there. It's not just looking at it. I actually traveled to this place. So once I got inside, there was this an the inside of this place, there was this huge locked door and it had a number red code at the top, and I couldn't get in. I couldn't see a way into it. I kept, you know, kind of fumbling around and I couldn't get into you know, I couldn't figure out. So Matthew kind of guided me. He told me to kind of do something different and to go underneath, you know, kind of like in the dirt, to go underneath it and come up through the top. So that's kind of what I tried, and I end up I was in the middle of this huge It looked like a bunch of not even an office room, almost like a government well it did look like a government building. And they had all these different levels and there are different people sitting at different computers and I the place is so locked down, and even on the outside of the base, they have their own like own I don't even know. It's almost like a unit of people that are blocking, you know, some one like me who they A lot of times I hear the word lurkers. That's what they call us as a lurker. So they're trying to block other people that have abilities such as remote viewing, astral travel and things like that. They have their own unit. When I first came upon the base, I saw this huge eyeball and it just was like an impressed in my mind, they watching you, they know, you know kind of thing. But when we were able to go underneath and come back up, I was in this big, huge room with all these people working at their computers, and I kind of had to scan out and it was a little bit difficult. I'm just learning how to do this, this remote influencing. So I was kind of looking for somebody that was I felt like, in my way of detecting, was able to see somebody that was a little bit less guarded or without less walls in order to let me in their body. And you know, I don't want to freak people out, but it's almost like a like a possession in a way. I kind of get inside their body and kind of take over, just like I allow entities to do with me. So I found this woman. She was kind of sitting towards the middle, and she had glasses, dark hair, She had her hair pulled up in a bun, and she seemed like she she seemed the way the reason I chose her because she seemed like she was off focus because of what was going on in her personal life. I could, you know, I could hear her talking about you know, you know, thinking about her boyfriend and things like that. So this was the person that I chose to kind of influence. So when I got inside her body, I kind of started typing right at the computer with her hands, and she didn't know, so I kind of made her go in and search, you know, different project names and things and things like that, and she had no clue. It took her. I don't even think she realized it before somebody else caught it. As we were going through this, I think it was maybe we lasted. I think I lasted maybe four minutes before somebody caught it. Because as soon as I, as soon as I saw this, it was we had to back out. There was a big notice on the on her screen. It said break screen, and which means she had to stop everything. And she then she knew, and she, you know, she was kind of like startled, and then I just jumped out and then we left, but not before we were able to get a lot of information from the computer and just from being able to enter this place and see what it's real and see that it's way locked down behind all these different doors and panels, and that they have their own unit that are trying to block remote viewers, you know, and they're remote viewers themselves, and they when you're doing remote viewing, you you're sometimes you can push out these energies. They're called almost like energy assassins, if you've ever heard of anything like that. They can even make energetic voodoo dolls. So some of these people were able to they can push out energy that I've encountered them on Mars. When I'm trying to get into a door. They'd have their own team that they can actually hit you with astral bats. And it feels real in the astral It's not to me, it doesn't feel fake. I feel sore sometimes when I get up out of trance or you know, in this particular session, and when I got out of trance, I had my I had a tear in my leg. So, you know, it's really interesting how some things can creep into from the astro into the physical world.
Speaker 2: That's absolutely real for sure.
Speaker 3: Is there anything else, Olivia you can add to, you know, maybe speak about the time you saw me in China?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So when I remote viewed you in China, I saw you in this huge club and when I was there, it's almost felt like I was like standing behind you, and you were very buttoned up, kind of like fancy shirt type and you know, kind of hanging out with these really kind of really pretty tall, you know, blonde women, and it looked like you were kind of I don't want to say for sure, but it looked like almost like you were setting these women up, you know, with some of these men that were sitting at a table. So it was just a real kind of like lively place, a lot of drinking going on, a lot of music and things like that. But I think that one of those people that you were at the table with you had known in a on a different base that you guys had some type of connection on a bass that you knew her already. So that's kind of what I remember from that from seeing it with my eyes.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me thank you. So I'm finishing my presentation at the moment, Robert.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I was gonna wait, let me see, can you guys hear me. I don't know if whoever wants to go next, Nate, did you want to talk a little bit, or did you have anything you wanted to do or Matthew or we've been going for a while. I was going to say, we might want to do a part two, but if you guys want to. Nate really didn't get a chance to talk yet, so maybe you Nate could talk and then maybe we could wrap it up or I don't know, Like where, what do you want to do? Olivia? What do you think? Like you? What do you think about?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that sounds good. Let Nathan talk a little bit about what he discovered.
Speaker 2: Okay, he's back here. It's hot in here, everybody.
Speaker 6: So I just wanted to mention one thing I've been reading years ago that these underground installations have something called a neutrino light detector and that to detect people remote viewing, astral projecting, and so forth. So what Michael was talking about apparently is the ability to master your neutrino light signature. So I just wanted to add that. And apparently neutrino's what I understand, and I could be wrong about this, are the fundamental particles of the soul and basically the conscious reality. And I think neutrinos don't have a charge, which is why they're called neutrinos, but they have the ability to I think, manifest into matter. And if you think about it, what comes out of which is just a flood of neutrinos, so you know what's on the other side of that. And we hear that stars actually give you the ability to go from one plane of existence over to another, like a hyperspace or like a neutrino universe, and you come back in. You can come in at any point in time and space. So I just wanted to add that. But if you want, I can get started with my stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that'd be great.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, Well, I don't know how long it's been. Probably it's probably been about two months now, maybe a little longer. But you know, I went through kind of a rough period of my life and a lot of spiritual receptions, and then I had this epiphany. I won't get into the whole deal of it, but I had to make some very very abrupt, you know, changes in my life in regard to what I was doing in regard to all of this. And immediately after I did that, I got three nasty messages. They were one day apart, and it was actually three different handlers that I have in the military. The one was portraying himself as a draco and made a bunch of threats and then the second one just it was it was a lot of profanity and you know, more threats. And then the last one came in, which was more of the you know, chilling message, and I talked about that in the last podcast and I was here. So what I did was is I remembered your podcast with Olivia rov and I remember her being able to you know.
Speaker 2: To remote you military records.
Speaker 6: So I thought this would be the perfect person to contact, and I reached out to her on Facebook and within I don't know, an hour or two, she got back with me, and within no time at all, we were on the phone the same day and she offered, you know, to do a session. And I had no idea that she worked you know, with any anybody else. I didn't know that she was in that you know.
Speaker 2: She worked with.
Speaker 6: Nisha for example, so you know, I just said sure. So you know, we started the session and you know, Matt was there, and the first thing that happened was is that the succubists came through. And when she was describing it earlier in the podcast here, she said, there was a farmhouse and there was a cornfield next to it, and I actually saw that. I thought I was imagining it because she described this, you know, like a farmhouse she was in and what happened was the suckubist pulled her into this farmhouse I was trying to get, you know, messages to Matt and was obscuring her ability to move around, and she had to get out of there. So I saw that, and you know which I was just saying earlier, I said to Matt. I sent them a text and I said, you know, a lot of these things that I think I'm imagining, I'm actually seeing. And so that was an interesting thing I wanted to mention. But as we got into the session, the first goal was to reach out to my handlers and uh to find out what the story was, because they said they were going to kill me in December. They said, you'll you'll reach the month of December for this year, but she won't make it to Christmas. And it was it was a scare tactic, is what it was. So that was my main motivation was to figure this out. So she contacts a handler named Jarrett. Jared's the head guy that actually handles me. He's been in charge of me for a very long time, according to him, since the beginning and there's another one, Alex, and there's another one called Roger. I know this because they came through after and they started, you know, to communicate with me every day to the point where I would have one or the other and they would run shifts and then I would hear, you know, from the main guy, Jarrett. But she was able to get his home street address where he lived, and it was shree Sport, Louisiana, and we looked the address up, but it wasn't in Louisiana. I think it was a Florida address that we were seeing. And so then I found out later that that because I asked him about it, why didn't your address show up? And he says, we're on a different We're on another timeline. And what they're doing is is they compartmentalize these companies, you know, like a cruger or a monarch. They'll be on one timeline, but they'll be functioning and having an effect on all the others. So it's like a time corporation is the way people refer to it as. So that way, it's the ultimate compartmentalization. If you put a corporation as a military contractor on a different timeline and then it interacts with timelines that it's not physically on. You have the ultimate way to keep it secret. You don't really have to worry about a paper trail of any kind of if there ever was an investigation to figure this out. So you know, that was the reason for some of these discrepancies, and because I asked Luly at one point, which timeline is the end?
Speaker 2: And she said this one.
Speaker 6: But I think, you know, according to what they told me, they were obscuring that aspect of it. I don't know if they got much more. I don't think they're really successful in other ways to secure things. But that would be the reason why we couldn't look up those addresses and actually find the ones that you know, like I said, there wasn't a shreet sport in Louisiana. There wasn't an address to match the one that we had. But anyway, he was really pissed off that she got his first and last name and his address. So it was rather funny, but he was very profane.
Speaker 2: It was f U f this. He put on a fairly good show.
Speaker 6: And the only issue with that was is that the first thirty minutes I didn't set the recorder on for the zoom meeting, so I had to go by memory.
Speaker 2: A lot of that stuff.
Speaker 6: The one of the things that came out is that I have two hundred and ninety seven altars, and I would assume I'm two hundred ninety seven and there's two hundred ninety six besides me. That was something that came out. Another thing that came out, and this had to do with the monarch stuff. And what's interesting about this is that somebody could say, you know, if you're skeptical, you could say, well, you know, you're doing a channeling session. These were evil spirits coming through. They're just feeding you nonsense. They're giving you what you want to hear, what you think you're going to hear. Well, that was completely opposite of what happened with this. I had for for a while. I knew that there was some type of assassin related usage, that they were using me as an assassin, That's what I'm saying. So I knew that. I also knew that there was a lot of monarch stuff going on because of the things that when I analyze my life and I go back to at age seven, I can look and I can see where these behaviors started. The surface there were were program related. It's seven. You know, a seven year old has never been molested or never been had any of those issues, should not have the type of thoughts in sexual fantasies that I had. And there was something I never talked about with adults or therapists or anything like that, any of it, and it was just something that I had to solve on my own. And there was something that they used against me throughout my life. So what happened was is is that interesting? And interestingly enough, an alter name Jesse or Jessica came out. I think she went by a named Jesse, and she was basically the female version of me, fair skin, long line hair, you know, you know, just sort of like an ample figure and stuff. And she was used in some very very violent sexual type of activity. And this alter was inside me, not physically external to me. And the things that she said were very very disturbing and they hurt to hear because when I heard them and I just kind of felt the energy and the mood and everything that was happening, I knew that this was one of the reasons why there was so many problems with me during my childhood and throughout my life. With things of the sexual nature because of what they were doing to me, and they were bringing out these aspects, these behaviors in me which I had to keep secret and I couldn't. I mean, they drove a wedge in my marriage. It was just like, you want to do one thing that's completely unnatural and completely twisted, and you're thinking of that, and you're fixated on that because you're programmed with that, and yet you want to have a normal sexual life. You want to have a normal life, but you're not allowed to have that because they're constantly messing with you. And that was where they take these aspects, these personality traits of alters, they mix it with you, and I went through a period of a couple of different personality shifts about my life and fact they've been doing stuff to me recently, taking little bits out, and there's been an internal struggle of trying to hold on to aspects of myself that I don't want them to take, and other aspects that they put in that I don't want in me that I've pushed out. So I'm actively in that struggle right now. So anyway, as we got into the session, something really, really really unfortunately came out because there's when I was a kid, and I've talked about this before and it's not it's not something I talk about often. But when I was around, say, between when I got to about nine years old, I started to exhibit a lot of violent.
Speaker 2: Behavior in school.
Speaker 6: And it was it started around fourth grade, and I would I would literally exhibit violent street fighting skills with with you know kids, and it was always unprovoked. It wasn't anything justifiable. I mean, if if you can imagine a nine year old taking another child's head in like slamming it into the hand on a urinal and you know, to where the kid nearly loses his teeth and things like that, that's the kind of things that was happening. And they put a block in me to make me nonviolent as a child. I'm talking about the programs. That is, I could not defend myself when there was a confrontation. My voice would give out, it would it would just I couldn't talk. It was like I nothing came out when I tried to speak, and I'd be humiliated. I couldn't offend myself. I couldn't tap into that anger response where you fight, and they did this to me up until I'd say probably my mid forties when it actually came out. So we figured out why, at least one of the reasons why. And during the session, Olivia tapped into this altar that is used by Kruger National. Let me see if I got some relevant notes here, just a couple of things. She came up with information. In nineteen fifty three, the Kruger Joint Planetary Commission was founded, and I don't know much about that. I mean, it sort of speaks for itself, a joint planetary commission. It's obviously off planet type of activities. There was another thing that came up in a session with Michael. I think it was the name Robert Kruger, which could be the founder of this company. And of course this is a private military contractor it's involved with the secret space program. There was another thing that came out too. There was a supervisor that my main handler, Jarrett, had turned this over to, and she had spoke through Olivia.
Speaker 2: She came out very robotically. Her name was.
Speaker 6: What was it, Amy Jasper. And another thing that came out too is that these handlers of mine worked for a company called soft Cell International. When we looked up soft Cell International and we didn't get anything except for this Indian company that had the same name, and I don't remember what they did. It might have been it related or marketing.
Speaker 2: But okay, was tech and so it was spot on. Okay. The thing is that that.
Speaker 6: Is I mean, that's either a front company for something else, or it could be that this is on a different timeline.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but I do know it wasn't a different timeline.
Speaker 2: So you think that was it as a front company.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't work for the company, but if we looked further, we'd probably see Yeah, because.
Speaker 6: I didn't, I didn't see anything whether obviously not going to show anything that that would be.
Speaker 4: No, you can't. It's that's why we got the name. It's we got it.
Speaker 6: So so anyway, you went into somebody, do you remember was it Alex or something?
Speaker 2: I think he said it was a black guy was sitting in a desk.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I remember him. Yeah, he had a suit on, like a like a tie.
Speaker 2: Kind of Do you remember.
Speaker 6: Because they're they're using the name Alex as one of my handlers, do you think that's one of them? Or do you just think this was somebody who did.
Speaker 4: Some type of no separate. It was separate, all right?
Speaker 6: Do you remember much about that because I remember you took over his ability. I think he took his hands there, didn't you where he typed in some information, was able to was.
Speaker 2: Able to pull it up.
Speaker 4: I took over his body, didn't I?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember you were really no.
Speaker 4: But he didn't let me go very no. I think I got it was like one of my first time and I didn't. I think I came into heavy. I think Matt tells me that's what, because he helps me practice. I think I come into heavy and my first time I came into heavy and it was detectable, so I had to back out. I think the second time I tried it, it was a little bit better.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because I remember you being you're you were excited that you were able to be successful with it because you said it was something new that you were working on, which is remote influencing. So we got through all that, and you know, and I'm going to save the rough stuff to last. But so family members came through it, and Ramenin came through. They claimed to know me. I had the recollection of him and the spir guy came through. I think his name is Harold, I don't know who that is. And a very loving presence came through. Who's you know, la Verne Higgins, my grandmother. And it's unfortunate because I mean I wept when she spoke. The problem was that I felt bad about this because with all the deception that I've had, I couldn't express anything to her as I I feel like I had to protect myself, and I regret.
Speaker 4: She felt it. She felt everything, though, and I've never felt so much emotion come through one person. I was literally laying in a trance crying. The mask I was where it was wet. It was so wet just from tears of this person and how much motion and how much pride she had for you in your journey and your experience. So you have to know that she was proud of everything you've done, and her main message is, you know, keep going and keep doing what you have to do. And I didn't. The whole thing to me was like one of the most amazing things I've ever done, is to allow her to speak to you and or show you how much she loved you. Matt can chime it a little bit if he remembers that part and how intense the emotion once, how intense the emotionless.
Speaker 5: Very much like the transfer that I've been able to witness, you know, throughout my experiences.
Speaker 2: It was a really amazing thing, I thought.
Speaker 6: So anyway, Oh.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I just had to get myself together.
Speaker 1: So this is a lot, Nate. I just want to say that, like, you're you're very courageous for like that, you know, doing this, and all the audience is behind you. Everybody's like really supportive, you know what I mean, Like, so everybody wants to be able to tell your story. So take your time whatever, whateverever time you need, you know, and uh and we support you one hundred you know.
Speaker 6: So thank you, Rob, and thank you everybody out there. Yeah that that is a really hard subject for me to talk about, h.
Speaker 4: M hm.
Speaker 6: And it's something that I'm gonna have to just kind of put on ice. I don't have the emotional strength to carry this conversation on in that direction because there's there's a lot of unfinished Yeah, there's there. There there's a lot.
Speaker 2: Of unfinished things that her and I need to do to heal yah yah h.
Speaker 5: M hm h m hm.
Speaker 2: Hm h I have I have to get off of that.
Speaker 6: So anyway, we may as well go into the dark stuff because I think it might be easier to talk about it.
Speaker 2: I just I'm not able to deal with that.
Speaker 6: So anyway, she taps into this other aspect to me, and this is an altar that's physically living I think in Russia, at least that's what these hailers have told me.
Speaker 2: So there's actually a physical.
Speaker 6: Copy of men, possibly physically enhanced, clearly not targeted or anything like that, or sick and actually younger and more muscular, the same bildle bit, just somebody who has been working out and possibly, like I said, possibly physically enhanced for these programs. She picked up this very cold individual, this version of me, and he's used by Kruger National as an assassin. He's used and see Olivia said, the United States, Poland and Russia. The handlers have only talked about Poland and Russia with me. I don't know what the activities are in the United States, but he's a contract killer for Kruger National and the Libya was coming up with a couple of names. Unfortunately I didn't have I wasn't recording at that point. First thirty minutes was lost, but she named several divisions of Kruger just kind of rifled them off, and I wrote down when I could, but we missed most of it and we were lying.
Speaker 5: On the recording.
Speaker 6: Then I realized that I wasn't recording, so I got the rest of him in at the first half hour. But there was a lot of good information here, so I'm just going from memory with that. But the thing that I found really disturbing was is that he killed mostly women. There was a lot of people that he killed. There was also children which was referred to as as others, and I guess she was looking at a file there was men as well. And the really disturbing part of it is is is that was the you know, it was the method of killing, which was strangulation, and she had gotten from him directly that he chose that particular method because it was efficient, easy for him to do. I guess more or less the main reason is is because there was less of a cleanup, so there's not you know, you're not really making a big mess. And then she described that there was a cleanup crew that would come in. And the way this was done is is that this Alto would get a phone call and I got some of the I got to the activation codes. You're obviously there in English, and I think that's what these were for the fog is rolling in, bring the rain in the sunshine, So I guess he would get these in Russian by a phone call. Then he would completely go into his full program mode and a controlled state of consciousness, open up a portal, step through it, and then step out into a portal wherever the the victim was, and then finish the job and then exit through the portal and a clean up crew would come in. I would assume either physically or through a portal to clean it up physically. And you know, I found that pretty disturbing and stuff. But I mean, it wasn't a surprise because I knew about it. I knew about it, and it was an intuitive sensation. And I had been dealing with some emotions with it, because not only the you know, behaviors when I was younger and stuff and everything like that. That's all been pretty much resolved. But I just felt this and there was periods where I would break down and I would become emotional over it. And this is before we had the session So what I figured out was is that the handlers that I had obviously knew that we were going to do this. They make use of everything. So whether you're doing something they want you to do, or you're not doing something you want you to do, they're going to try to use whatever it is, you know, for their purposes. And what I believe is this was a way of kind of like telling me about myself, because after this session, more and more came through, and I remember really clearly Matthews saying to me, like as soon as this came out in the session, he asked me, do you wake up with like marks on yourself, like scratches and things? And I'm like, now, I've never had that. You know, even when I was a child, there was inductions. I never had any obvious marks on me that I remembered. There was something like a scar I thought I had on my shoulder. People said it was a dimple, and early on when I went to public, I assume that that may have been a mark, but I like a scoop mark or a scar or something, but I could never find anything what people were talking about. It was on my back afterwards so faded or if it was there in the first place, but I never had any of his marks, so, you know, leading up to this. Just about a week ago, I woke up and my hand was sore. My left hand was sore, and I went out my day and it got much much worse. And then it just developed into a full blown sprain. I mean, a pretty bad sprain. I didn't have any injuries. I didn't I didn't sleep on it wrong. I didn't wake up with my hand bent back underneath my body or anything like that that would cause this, And even if I did, it wouldn't have caused this. I also noticed too that my right arm was strained, and I was I was opening the door let the dog out, and right in the inside bringing inside. My elbow was really sore, and I could tell that I had injured my arm. And my hand is obviously spring and I still, even now it's been over a week, I can't grab something without pain. I still have a lot of pain in my hand. It isn't really severe at this point, but it's it's a real sprain. So this just wasn't, you know, some kind of fluke. And so a few days went by and I kept questioning this, questioning this and you know, they would they would say something to me like, if you want to know how that happened, go with it. And I don't like listening to them because they play mind games and they've done that with me for a very long time, but lately.
Speaker 2: It's been a little bit different. Lately.
Speaker 6: They they would me to see some things and learn about myself. So what they said is we want you to meet your other your other parts, the other aspects of yourself that we were using. So in other words, meet some of your alters. And it started out with the one you know who was the sex worker in the session, but what happened next was really really bizarre. And uh so I have this injury. It's a couple of days and I have to take my dog to the vet and he had to get the second round of shots Irish setter. He's like got less than three months old. So my wife was there and I just let her take care of the whole appointment. I just sat there and I was thinking about different things that were happening in my life and thought about an argument that I have with some money. And while I was sitting there and I was just thinking about this argument, and all of a sudden I was someplace else. I wasn't in I wasn't sitting in the veterinarian's office anymore. And it took me a wall to really process this and figure it out. I thought that I had some kind of like post traumatic stress disorder, like flashback or something, or I was just having this violent fantasy, which I don't like to have, and I tried to not think of these things.
Speaker 1: And I have to do that.
Speaker 6: I have to police my mind because they'll put stuff in there, and so I'm always on guard like that. But suddenly I wasn't even in the room anymore. And I didn't even realize that I was someplace else right away, because it was like I lost sense of who I was. I didn't really remember myself for a few seconds. Suddenly I was in a room I don't know, I feel like an apartment, and I didn't see my surroundings. It was just looking down at this person.
Speaker 2: And there was a man.
Speaker 1: He looked like he was.
Speaker 6: He looked like Armenian. Maybe he had that kind of a Caucasian white skin with that little bit of an olive tinge to it. He wasn't like a pure Caucasian person. You know, he had like a little bit of a you know, some color, some natural color into his skin. And he had black hair. It was maybe two inches in the back. It wasn't real short, but it wasn't real long, kind of moderate length short hair. And he had his shirt off, and I was standing over top of him, and I had the top of his head with my left hand, and I had his chin. What the other said was like this, and I was literally breaking his neck. I was literally separating his skull from the top you know, vertebrates on his neck and snapping it. And I felt this incredible rush of adrenaline and this intense rage. And then before the neck separated from his head, I popped out of it, and I was back in the room, and I realized that, you know, like I said, I didn't slip. I didn't feel myself slip into this. But when I came out of it, I realized that I hadn't heard anything that this woman who'd said, because that you know, the veterinarian had been talking for at least five or ten minutes, and I must have missed ten or fifteen seconds of it. But it was all of a sudden. It was because when I had this experience. It was totally quiet. There wasn't there wasn't any noise at all. It was just it was all emotion and visuals and there wasn't no I wasn't in the veterinarian anymore. I was some I was literally there, and it was very it was real, but there was a kind of a subreal level to it where it wasn't completely I wasn't completely there. I would say maybe eighty percent there. I wasn't fully aware of my surroundings. I was just focused on that moment and what it felt like. And then I was back and I realized that I had missed some of the conversation in the room and the woe was talking loudly.
Speaker 1: So there.
Speaker 6: I mean, I've never had that before. I mean, I've had people talking and I'm zoned out a little bit and hear what they said, but I was aware of them talking. This I never and this was complete silence. I went into it from a loud room to total silence and this experience, and when I popped back into myself, I sort of flinched because it was a startling experience and I didn't say anything. And the other thing was that was odd about it. Normally, something like that would stir up a lot of emotions in me, and I felt nothing other than just that memory of the rage and the adrenaline I had. But there was no association of pity, empathy, any of those things. There was nothing. And it was just pure programming, is what it was. And it took me a few days to think about it, and I had to pick through it, and I had to look at the way that the way the person looked, and I had to analyze all of all of the fine details of this in order to kind of do that. And as I was doing that, these handlers are coming through and like kind of just encouraging me to do this as well as giving me tibets of information.
Speaker 2: So earlier today, before this.
Speaker 6: I was sitting around and uh, Matt called me on the phone because he was concerned about you know, this his first podcast and and so on and so forth, and he just he just wanted to get like a little bit more you know, like a pep talk just where he went in and asked a few questions about how the zoom was going to work and stuff, and I started telling him about it, and and you know, at that point, I had already gotten information this was a Russian mafia hit. Kruger National had been contracted by the Russian government to take out somebody into.
Speaker 2: Mafia, and that's what they used me for. And uh, that's what I that's what I remember doing.
Speaker 6: And yeah, it it's been difficult to deal with this because at the same see, there's what they do is is that they will show you doing horrific things and they will try to make it feel good. They will try to disassociate you from your core being who you really are. And you know, because I'm not what they've made me into in these altars, they claim there's aspects of this in me because of what I was before they captured me, which was an enemy of theirs, and I believe that I believe that there was then you know, I have some kind of military background on the opposite side of this against these negative groups and you know, they have occupation over this earth. But at the same time, it's you know, I'm like searching for myself in there. It's like where's my empathy at?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 6: And what I'm realizing is is they're they're literally just breaking me apart, programming me completely and having me do whatever the hell they want me to do. And you know, I have to process all of this, but I have to prevent them from taking, you know, the good that's inside me and doing anything to contaminate this version of me. So it's it's and that's one of the things that they've tried to do throughout my life. They tried to make me negative. They tried to bring out these these behaviors and traits of these alters just to see what they do or just to change me for their benefit. Because the more negative you are, the easier you are to control. The more angry you are, the easier to manipulate, and it just you know, that's the game right there. And so for me, this has been a struggle, but learning this has been very beneficial. And I just wanted to thank Olivia for jumping into action. She didn't have to, she didn't have to answer my text, she didn't have to offer this. But I thank you, Olivia, you know so much, because there's a lot has come out of this. And it also eventually this this sort of led to me being you know, kind of working out an agreement where I'm not being targeted anymore, which is an im mental help to me because they weren't going to let me live, and I just kind of had to come to kind of an agreement to save my own self because if and what they want is obedience, and you know, they're not ever going to get that for me, but they're going to get some cooperation for a little bit. And it was just a kind of an emergency measure to save myself because they've destroyed my life and a lot of the people in this community have gotten a chance to live and not be targeted that much. But me, literally, I'm lucky to be alive, and I'm lucky to at least have a roof over my head and some assemblance of normalcy. But it's not normal at all under the surface. It's completely chaotic. And I'd reached a point in my life where something big had to change and I couldn't continue to go the same direction I was going. So, you know, this was an important This was an important event, and it was a crossroads in my life. Unfortunately I have to deal with all this other stuff. But you know, because when when you realize you're in this and you're like, well, what would I like to remember, it's like, oh, I like to remember Mars, maybe a pyramid or something something unusual, something fun, something fascinating, And now it's it's you know, you're you're literally a Russian asset killing somebody, or you know you're a private military contractor asked killing somebody for the Russian government. That isn't what I wanted to see or learn about myself, but that's it answers a lot of questions. And I know there's a lot more than that. So this just scratches. This just scratches the surface. And uh, I don't know, it's pretty much it. I mean, there's there's more that I could talk about, but I think pretty much everybody has already said something like that. So if you have any questions, Rob or anybody else, or for Olivia, if you want to jump in and add anything, Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Think you did a good job.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We've been going since like oh my way I went out. I was gonna say, we've been going since like a little bit after seven o'clock. Well, we had technical difficulties at first. I didn't think we were going to go this long. I got to go to the store before it closes, and it closes at eleven. It's ten here now. So I wanted to give you guys time to like for everybody to tell where they can find you and everything. But you know, yeah, like everybody, thank you so much. I think everybody, like everybody did a great job at presenting between Matthew and Olivia and then Michael had a very great, great, great you know, telling of his his what he's been going through, and then you Nate, so like, yeah, let's just wrap it up and uh and let's do a part two to this if you guys want.
Speaker 3: To, you know, yeah, that'd be great.
Speaker 5: Thank you, it'd be great.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 6: So it was good.
Speaker 2: Thanks for having us on. I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this was amazing. I think the fans really liked it too.
Speaker 2: You know, so, you know, good good.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So yeah, I don't know. You can find me on Facebook under Matthew Bustos or under Beyond the Veil of Spirit at Gmail.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. And Michael, do you want to tell every where they can find you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm on Facebook. I'm on the gating Michael Cameron with a K and it's got two ends at the at the end of it. And my you know, email address is Michael Cameron Lower Kis twenty twenty three at gmail dot com. If anyone wants to reach out, especially if you have any knowledge about any of those projects as well, or if you want to know anything more about this shadow beer, you can do so. And obviously, you know, thank you for having me on your show and for everyone that came to listen. And you know, Matthew, don't You've done an excellent job presenting. And I think, Nathan, you know what I think, are you and you know, stay strong my friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Olivia of course, thank you for you know, helping me and rediscovering my memories. So you know, I really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you, Yeah, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 1: Lilia definitely, Yeah, Olivia, I just want to say, it seems like like like what you learned from Misha you're turning now into helping out all these other people. Is that kind of what happened real quick? Is that like from what you ask Misha, you're just like you're just like transmuting that or like you're taking what you earned and like, you know what I mean, And I think it's amazing, by the way, that's awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I just you know, I know I kind of travel into the darker realms. But for me, I'm taking this risk to help the world, and I'm okay with taking the risk. I don't nobody has to see me as a good person or a bad person or whatever just because of the things I do. But I'm risking this for everybody to make sure you all get the information that you need about what's going on in the world. And I made a commitment to know my father who passed, and he told me to do this, and I'm going to stay true to that mission.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, Ill said, Yeah. Does anybody else want to tell whether they can find them or anything like that, or any links to books.
Speaker 4: Or I'm on Facebook, Olivia James and my book Gray Mouse Sex Space in my controls on Amazon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm gonna put links for everything. It's just because I had when we did the link on stream Yard, I had everything listed and then we switched to Zoom, so I Zoom doesn't let you put the links in. So guys, it's not me being unprofessional, like when you go live from I just wanted I don't want everybody to notice like it if they watch it's like I'll have the links in it. Right after. But yeah, when you do a live from zoom, they won't let you put stuff in the description, so it's weird. But uh, and Nate, do you want to tell everybody where they can find you?
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, you can. You can find me at Nathan Sizzik. That's c I s z is in Zebra e K and an at h and there is.
Speaker 6: Nathan and you can find me there on Facebook, Telegram, Planetary Consciousness Project Jay in contact e on YouTube, and there's a bit shoot channel which I don't put much on. And back to the apparently somebody uploaded some videos for me there. I believe it was the FEDS, but you know that's either here or there. But I also have a Rumble channel and those two are I think there are voices of a Ryan, but I haven't done much with so. And I've still got a lot of updating into my YouTube channel as well. There's so much content that I haven't put up there. A lot of it's on your channel run and so yeah, I'm a I'm a bit behind, but that's how you can reach me there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Nate's also a moderator for my telegraph.
Speaker 2: That's right too.
Speaker 1: I forgot and like I mean, you know, we're both grown. Our group's pretty uh fast, so it's pretty cool. But well, thank you all for to this. This was amazing, and thank you everybody for tuning in the night. And until next time, everyone and I'll see it. We'll see you next time and have a good night, everybody. Car guys,