Speaker 1: This is Dan Caples, and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Kaplis Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download, and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Just in the American way, require the arrest and prosecution of James Comy, former FBI director, will be talking about that shortly. He posted today on Instagram what I believe is clearly a call for the assassination of Donald Trump. He posted an Instagram post and it says a cool shell formation on my beach walk and the shells spell out very clearly eight six four seven obviously eighty six the numerical for kill and four to seven a reference to President Trump. So what should be done legally to James Comy? And you know, as I go to our special guest, what's so extraordinarily dangerous about this? And Comy knows this is that you've obviously had these two very serious assassination attempts already, and you have all of these unhinged haters out there, and to have the former FBI director appear to greenlight the assassination of Donald Trump, Comey's a smart man. He understands the effect of the former FBI director appearing to call for the assassination of the sitting president.
Speaker 2: He gets that.
Speaker 1: Now he believes, I'm sure that he has legal protection here that he can simply say, oh, political speech, I never meant it in a violent way, and that's going to be his legal play.
Speaker 2: So we'll get to that in a second.
Speaker 1: We have our regularly scheduled segment with one of the great heroes of the pro life movement, doctor Catherine Wheeler.
Speaker 2: And what's so cool about this segment.
Speaker 1: If you haven't been part of it before, is you know we're not debating the usual critical issues when it comes to ideology, policy, law on abortion. We're getting to the medical because doctor Wheeler is a doctor, and doctor Wheeler used to perform abortions, so doctor Wheeler knows of what she speaks medically. Now she's using her skills to save babies and mothers from the fallout from abortion.
Speaker 2: Doctor.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Dan Kapla Show. Hello, doctor, how you doing today?
Speaker 3: I'm great, Thank you. It's a great day in Colorado.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, it is beautiful, isn't it?
Speaker 1: And I love these segments right because we get into the medical aspects of this that don't get talked about enough. Now, in this week's segment, we're going to zero in on abortion complications because part of the pitch we hear all the time from this killing machine, this abortion industry, is ah, this is so quote safe, yeah for whom so doctor, please take it and run, thank.
Speaker 3: You so much. So I was actually with some medical students up in Denver this week and it gave a presentation and what they were they actually were not told any details about what actually happens in an abortion. So these are medical students, these for our future doctors. There was no mention of any complications. So apparently it's assumed that abortion is safe. So I found that fascinating. What I'd like to start with is actually drug induced abortion, which is the mythipristone mis aprostyl, also called medication abortion, And I want to start with that because in Colorado, over seventy percent of abortions that we have statistics on our estimates on are done with these drugs.
Speaker 2: Now, what's that number again, it's.
Speaker 3: Over seventy percent, seventy three percent, and across the country it's over sixty percent. So this is now the most common way that abortions are done, and of course with COVID there was a great liberalization. So when this was first approved in two thousands, there were a lot of safety regulations that had to be done, but those have been gradually decreased, and so now what happened with COVID is there's actually no doctor visit, there's no direct contact needed. In twenty twenty three it became available by mail order, which you can get it from somebody from out of the country or out of the state. In Colorado has special protections for abortionists who do this. So it's something that most people think, because they've been promoting it's safer than Thailand all, which is not true. We can get into that another day. That women are taking it liberally and they're taking it without knowing how far along they are. We know that complications go up very rapidly as the pregnancy goes on. We know that people are having rupture decktopic pregnancies because they're not seeing a doctor and making sure they're pregnancies within the uterine cabin We know women are getting severe infections and dying, and that women are hemorrhaging. Hemorrhage is actually the number one complication. So I should say that there's no good data. We don't collect good data in the United States, so we have to go to other countries that have universal health coverage so we can actually follow the patients and that then have registry so we can match patients with complications. And this has been done in Finland with over forty two thousand women and what they found is that twenty percent of women had a complication and sixteen percent of them it was a hemorrhage. Somewhere around five percent needed a surgical procedure to complete the abortion, and other studies has been as high as eight percent and one percent of women they had an ongoing pregnancy, so we know that they're not as safe as what's being told. But this report came out about two weeks ago and not from the medical journals, but it's based on insurance claim data in the United States, and so they can within forty five days of insurance paying for the drugs, they can watch and see if complications are being paid for. And the study was fascinating. The FDA says there's zero point five percent of women will have a complication that's serious, but this study actually found eleven percent.
Speaker 4: Wow, well that's a huge.
Speaker 2: Difference in the serious complication.
Speaker 1: And you know, the insurance companies can have their data right, right, because their money is at stake. And so eleven percent, eleven out of one hundred women are having serious complications correct.
Speaker 3: And that does not include deaths because obviously insurance is not paying for death is complication, right, and we know those are not being well reported. So we don't know how many women in the US are dying from this. Yeah, So I think what's important about that is, you know, the FDA really needs to go back re look at their safety data. When you look at what actually the FDA study showed, they actually showed much higher complication rates, but for some reason on the label they put twenty five percent. Oh political right, get reevaluated. I know you wonder, don't you.
Speaker 1: I think we know, But doctor, I know the data is not good because the left doesn't want it to be good in my opinion, But what is your best guess on the number of abortions eachier in Colorado?
Speaker 3: So in Colorado, and I recall we had about thirty five hundreds last year. That's on the top of my head. I can look that up for you next turn.
Speaker 2: Well, that's fine, and.
Speaker 1: I did not give you a headswack on that, and I know the data isn't that precise anyway. And we've talked before. We did an entire segment on late term abortion. What's your best current guests on how many late term abortions eachier in Colorado?
Speaker 3: Support was about five hundred. Well, so yeah, that's you know, at least one a day. Yeah, it's and I think, you know, the hard thing for me is women are being told, you know, it's a drug induced abortions, it's totally safe, you can do it at home, and they're literally being abandoned by the medical profession. They're allowed to get it with no contact with a medical profession. There's nobody to call. If they have complications. They're often told if you go to the emergency department, don't tell them you took the abortion drugs, it looks like a miscarriage. Just tell them you're having a miscarriage, which, of course, use the data. And also it's more risky if they're having complications from these drugs and with a miscarriage. So if they're saying I had a miscarriage, the doctor may not think they need a DNC. If they told them they took the abortion drugs, they probably better get a DNC. Can you explain to folks is well, I'm sorry, thank you. A DNC is a dilationing cur a top. So it means that in an operating room, you dilate the woman's cervix the opening of her uterus, and you use such an instrument to remove tissue that's in there, which could be the baby, it could be just there's clocental tissue left in the ugine cavity, which again happens somewhere around five to eight percent of the time according to the study in Finland.
Speaker 1: Well, doctor, I love these segments, and I hope we keep doing them every week. What I'd like to do soon maybe as soon as our next segment I'm in trial next week, but maybe the week after that is I'd like to go back and repeat our segment.
Speaker 2: I think we made it two segments.
Speaker 1: Where we cover just the medical reality of prenatal development and.
Speaker 2: How we know for.
Speaker 1: Certain from a scientific standpoint that this is a living human that's being killed in all of these abortions, but from the medical standpoint, So why don't we go back and repeat you know that segment the next time we get together. Had a lot of great feedback on that, a lot of stuff that people just didn't know or had forgotten.
Speaker 3: That's great, I would love that. That's beautiful.
Speaker 2: Good. Well, look forward to that and have yourself a great weekend.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much, Daniel.
Speaker 2: Thank you. That is doctor Katherin Wheeler. She is phenomenal.
Speaker 1: And imagine that the courage choose to perform abortions, and the courage it takes to say, wait a second, note that this is not right. And not only that, but I'm going to now speak up for innocent life.
Speaker 2: I mean that to me is kind of ultimate courage.
Speaker 1: Three all three someone three eight two five five. And when we come back textda in five seven, seven, three nine, we're going to continue to talk about what I consider to be, from what the information we have publicly, one of the most grave miscarriages of justice we've seen in Colorado with this precious young woman, Caitlin Weaver killed by a reckless driver and then the eure EPODA just gives probation. I mean, what's going on there? Did it have anything to do with the illegal immigrant status of the driver who killed this woman, and then James Comy clearly, in my opinion.
Speaker 2: Calling for the assassination of Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: What should happen to him? What do you expect will happen to him within the legal system? You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast all.
Speaker 1: Of the worst senses of that word. Afternoon on this show, when it comes to justice in America, we're talking about what appears to be my constitutionally protected opinion, one of the worst miscarriages of justice we've seen here in Colorado. Sean Boyd did a great story on CBS four about it, and will air that story again during the show. But the bottom line, as I understand it, is, this beautiful, innocent young woman, Caitlin Weaver, is killed. She is killed by a fifteen year old here illegally driving ninety miles an hour in a residential area forty five mile zone, obviously no license, no insurance, etc. And the new a Repo County DA Democrat Amy padd in her office probation, not a single day in juvenile detention. And then, as you'll hear in the story that the father of this completely innocent young woman Caitlin Weaver says no apology, not even an apology, and so we're digging deeper into that. And at the same time we're talking about and here's the latest from FBI Director Kash Patel. We are aware of the recent social media post by former FBI Director James Comy directed at President Trump. We are in communication with the Secret Service and director current primary jurisdiction is with the Secret Service on these matters, and we will provide all necessary support. Here's from Christine Nome a bit more direct. Secretary Nome disgraced former FBI director James Comy just called for the assassination of the President of the United States. DHS and Secret Services investigating this threat.
Speaker 2: And will respond appropriately. No gray area in that.
Speaker 1: What Komy did was he posted on Instagram cool shell formation on my walk on the beach today, and then he posted shells that he clearly organized. There's somebody at his direction clearly organized to read eight six four seven numeric for kill Donald Trump eight six four seven.
Speaker 2: And now Comy said, oh.
Speaker 1: I had no idea that anyone would interpret that violently. I oppose all violence. So you can see his play right call for the assassination of Trump and try to trigger some of those mentally unstable people out there who might be planning it leaning toward Oh my goodness, the former FBI director says, killed Donald Trump. I mean, that's the kind of active green lighting. I think he knows he's engaged.
Speaker 6: Keep in mind the recent historical context. There have been two credible assassination attempts against Donald Trump.
Speaker 5: Including one where he was actually shot.
Speaker 6: So for James Comy to post the following dan this follow up, he says, quote, I posted earlier a picture of some shells I saw today on a beach walk, which I assumed were a political message. I didn't realize some folks associate those numbers with violence. It never occurred to me, but I opposed violence of any kind, so I took the post down. But this goes to like the media, you know, front page New York Times, total fake news about Trump retraction page seventeen ten days later, fine print.
Speaker 5: Nobody reads that.
Speaker 6: So for Comy to pretend like putting eighty six forty seven out against a guy who was almost killed in Butler, Pennsylvania, he's not that snub.
Speaker 2: No, he knows nobody's going to believe that statement right. But his play, I believe from.
Speaker 1: The beginning was was green light an assassin. That's my constitutionally protected opinion. I think he was actively trying to green light an assassin, their un mentally unstable assassins while protecting himself legally. And I think he probably did it here. I think he probably protected himself legally because political speech is the most highly protected form of speech. So from the beginning, whenever he hatched this plot in his mind, from the beginning, the plan was to remain legally bulletproof by claiming, oh no, he just meant defeat Donald Trump. Politically killed Donald Trump's political agenda, and he will probably get away with it for that reason.
Speaker 2: So, but just think.
Speaker 1: About how evil, how evil a person must turn to sit there and hatch a plot like this. And he knows, I mean, as Ryan alluded to everybody, I can see it. He knows there've already been these two attempts. And when a former FBI director sends a signal, a direct command eighty six Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he knows what he's doing. There can be no doubt in my mind.
Speaker 1: But he's welcome to come on to and see if he can defend the indefensible three H three someone three A two five five the number text d an five seven seven three nine.
Speaker 2: But it's so interesting, isn't Orion.
Speaker 1: It's it's what I predicted a long, long time ago year and a half, two years ago, that Joe Biden wouldn't make it to election day, that Donald Trump would win, that Democrats in the meantime would would be exposed as what they really are, not your typical Democrat, but the powers in the party. And we're seeing that happen on multiple levels. So how much does Trump have to be succeeding right now for the former FBI director to openly call for the killing of Donald Trump?
Speaker 2: Right? I mean, why is that happening right now?
Speaker 1: It's happening right now because Trump is succeeding at historic levels. And here's what's happening. People like Comy, I believe, can see it that in all of this, by the way, is my opinion, right, I mean, I don't have access to James Comy's email, I don't have subpoena power.
Speaker 2: I can't get them under oath.
Speaker 1: I'm just interpreting these facts the way I think any sane, logical, fair minded person would, but.
Speaker 2: The left can see it right.
Speaker 1: Not only is Trump succeeding, he is exposing the left in such a way that threatens to undermine the Left for decades to come in numerous different ways. And that's why they were losing their minds over all this dose stuff, because finally, with Elon Musk and his team, you had people with the ESI skills, the electronically stored information, the electronically stored evidence skills to be able to get in identify patterns and electronically stored information start exposing Democrats for their corruption. And now with the success Trump's habit, and can you imagine if he reshapes the Middle East and turns it into a positive, all you need is his successor to win a couple of terms, somebody of like mind with the same policies, whether it's JD. Vans, Marco Rubio, whatever, Left's going to get buried for decades to come, not only on the court but in current the minds of voters, et cetera. Because the conservative stuff works when it's done right and courageously, and this leftist stuff it fails every time. So I think that's what drove James Comy to call for the killing of Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Call me should be prosecuted.
Speaker 5: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 1: I half expect to wake up and it's three point thirty in the morning, which is when I normally get up to do my trial prep, and all this craziness today would have been a bad dream.
Speaker 2: But it is real.
Speaker 1: And we're talking about two big breaking stories, one out of Repo County, John Fabricatory here to speak with us about that, and then the other James Comy, in my opinion, and quite clearly Christy Noman's coming right out and said it, calling for the assassination of Donald Trump. And we're talking about where that will now go legally. John, Welcome back to the Dan Capel Show. Hey, are you with the administration now? I know that we're all hoping. Man, there's a lot of talk about it.
Speaker 7: You're putting me on the line here.
Speaker 2: On your show.
Speaker 7: I'll announce it on your show since you brought it up. So yes, yes, I am. I am in DC right now. I was offered a position with the administration.
Speaker 2: Fantastic.
Speaker 7: I'm going to be sworn in on Monday and I will be a senior advisor over at Health and Human Services with Robert F. Kennedy. But I will be advising on the Office of Refugee Resettlement so that we can go and find these three hundred thousand kids that have been missing since the Biden administration lost them.
Speaker 1: Fantastic and what a horrific crime that is. But I'm so glad you're in the administration. We need more like you. And let me start with this lead question for those who haven't heard the tremendous piece done on CBS four by Sean Boyd. The quick version is precious, beautiful, innocent young lady Caitlin Weaver killed by a fifteen year old here illegally, unlicensed, uninsured, going ninety in a forty five in Arepo County. The new Arepo County DA Amy Patten her office says probation not a single day in juvie detention. So that's the starting point, John, your reaction today.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this was on purpose by the eighteenth District Dan. They know that him being an illegal alien and not US ICE, well not US, but Ice not having juvenile detention that can keep him in detention for any long, determinate amount of time if they can't deport him. That he would have to be released to the streets. So I kind of relies on the state and locals to do the right thing and keep these juveniles in custody until they are an adult so that they can be deported. They chose not to do this. The eighteenth District, Amy pit Patten decided that they were just going to give this this trouvenile, you know, probation and tell him he's got to go to school. Uh and you know, you know, be part of the community in which he just took a you know, an innocent life. And and it's it's wrong. Look, this is this is the left playing games. This is this is the left, you know, bumping back against Donald Trump and what he wants to do with immigration enforcement. And it's it's terrific and it's wrong.
Speaker 1: Now, the DA's office, if I heard their statement, right, I heard it through Sewan Boyd's reports, seemed to be saying Amy Patten didn't even know anything about this.
Speaker 2: Does that ring true to you?
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't believe.
Speaker 7: So there's they had then they had to know that this was going to be a media case. Say, they had to know, and uh, you know, you would think and if she didn't know that, then shame on.
Speaker 3: The office for not filling her in, right, right.
Speaker 7: Right, No, well you know, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I'm with you on that, Johnet.
Speaker 1: And to me, it is so heart breaking and just so outrageous, right because what's the most precious thing on to every single parent, it's their children. So when your child is killed in vacuo homicide, which is how I view this, I don't know how they charged it, but ninety and a forty five in a residential area, my lord, you know, when your child is killed and the DA says your child's life is not even worth a single day in juvenile detention for the perpetrator, I mean that that is like spinning in the face of the victim.
Speaker 7: It absolutely is. And there's even more to this story when you really look at it. So now all of a sudden, his family is going to try to seek asylum. They've been here for a number of years and never decided to come forward and seek asylum to have a credible fear hearing. And now all of a sudden they're.
Speaker 3: Going to try to seek asylum so they can keep him.
Speaker 7: Here in the United States. They never tried it before. They were more than willing to stay here illegally and in the shadows until they committed a horrific crime. And now and now they're going to try to claim asylum.
Speaker 4: It's just crap.
Speaker 2: Do you think they'll be granted asylum?
Speaker 7: I don't believe so under this administration. But you know, you know, if there's a good attorney who's on this case, they will drag this through the courts for potentially for years, for years we're going to have to deal with this, you know, when as soon as he becomes an adult, ICE can pick him up because that we have the adult adult detention facilities, they can put him in a facility, they can have a faster trial because he'll be in custody. But for these next few years while he's a juvenile, because we just don't have the bandwidth with the juvenile detention facilities, ICE cannot We will not take him into custody as a juvenile. And you know, so basically he gets to be free until he's eighteen.
Speaker 1: Well, could ICE take his parents if they are here? I legally, I don't know whether they are or not, But could they take his parents into custody if they're here?
Speaker 7: I legally, absolutely absolutely, Dan, So I actually said that on next today.
Speaker 4: I put that up.
Speaker 7: I said, if I were ICE, I would arrest the mother, put her in removal proceedings, find her removable, and then remove her juvenile children with her.
Speaker 2: But the mother now applying for asylum.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well you know apparently, yeah, yeah, you know, but if they take her into custody, then she'll have a faster asylum hearing than leaving her on the street, which could be you know, an asylum hearing w won't come up on the non detained docket for you know years.
Speaker 1: Well, John, I am so glad you're with the administration now, and will you still be able.
Speaker 2: To come on with us.
Speaker 3: I'll have to see what my poss think about that.
Speaker 7: I'll definitely feel them out on how they feel about me doing media. But yeah, yeah, we will see if I can, Dan, I definitely will.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: I sure hope you can. Man appreciate you being here today. Thank you, Dan, Thank you you take care of that is.
Speaker 1: John Fabricatory used to be used to be a senior with ICE, used to be the field off director for Denver, if I remember right, so knows of what he speaks.
Speaker 2: George Brockler will join us on this as well.
Speaker 1: At five point forty five, I have not had the opportunity to speak with my law partner. John Kellner, who was the REPODA until January when his term expired, is now my friend. Well he's always been my friend, but my law partner, and he's managing director of our firm. Managing partner of our firm.
Speaker 2: We're both in.
Speaker 1: Trial prep on separate cases that are about to go to trial, so we haven't had a chance to talk about this today.
Speaker 2: I can't wait to get his take.
Speaker 6: Only George is going to join us. But Kellner himself dan this. The charges originally were going to be on his watch. He handed it over to Amy Padden and she lit them on fire. Basically, I mean, this is just disgraceful.
Speaker 2: Well, I can't wait for Amy Padden to join us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, because if there are some facts and I literally cannot even imagine what they would.
Speaker 2: Be that could justify what that office has just done.
Speaker 1: But if there are some if there's some big public misconceptions, she can clear it up right here.
Speaker 2: But did I hear the on board story?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: And we'll play it right out of this next break. Her office is claiming she didn't know anything about this.
Speaker 6: Yes, it was handled by another prosecutor within the office.
Speaker 1: But I think they said, and we'll listen to the story together. See if I heard it right. They're saying she didn't even know about this case.
Speaker 6: That's what her deputy district attorney said.
Speaker 2: Yes, how many people do you think will believe that?
Speaker 6: It's like if she didn't know, she should have known. And that's maybe even more of an indictment. She doesn't know what her office is doing on her behalf. She's the leader of that office.
Speaker 1: Dan, Well, listen, a case like this innocent young lady killed ninety in a forty five and you're not going to have even a single day in juvenile detention. If you've got a DA's office where the DA isn't going to hear about that case, you got bigger problems, right. But to me, listen, My last up before we pop this break is I've been saying this for decades on.
Speaker 2: Air, and you know it's true.
Speaker 1: These DA's offices they are a sacred trust. They're different than any other elected office. They are truly a sacred trust because a DA can ruin you and your family with one word, one false allegation.
Speaker 2: And so I've seen a.
Speaker 1: Lot of Democrat das who did not let political ideology influence them. I've seen a lot of Republican das who did not let political ideology influence them. But we see more and more Democrat das who do. And that is, in my opinion, such a perversion of justice and fairness, and it is so so wrong to the victims.
Speaker 2: But it undermines.
Speaker 1: Society because if people lose confidence in the justice system, if they believe there's a two tiered system of justice.
Speaker 2: And in this upside down.
Speaker 1: World the left has created in Colorado where the state legislature and in some DA's offices, people here illegally who commit other crimes, including vehicular homicide like that I seventy case man or the two eighty five case I'm referencing. Yeah, where people here illegally you commit other crimes are now the favored party. They're now protected by some Democrat das and certainly by the Democratic legislature. And the innocent victims, innocent citizens who are victims of those criminals are viewed as the second class citizens. It's a world upside down, But that is what the left has wrought in Colorado.
Speaker 2: You're on the Dan Kapla Show.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Glad you're here on this pretty afternoon. The Jamal Murray of DA's kind enough to join us. George Brockler, he's playing sick today as Jamal Murray will tonight, which is why George. If Jamal plays sick tonight, I think he's going to light it up, right. I mean we saw that with Jordan in the Flu game. It's just something kind of psychological, right, there are no expectations and you can just let it fly. And I think that's what we'll see from Jamal. And I know that's what we'll see from you right now, because that's what you always do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, boil from your lips to God's ears.
Speaker 1: Now, what is this that you have here? Should this be like Ferris Bueller? Should we all be lighting candles?
Speaker 4: Or no? I don't know. It hit me a couple of days ago. I don't feel bad. I mean I still work out and stuff, but it sounds like I am harboring something akin to the Andromeda strain. I just don't know when it goes away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know that's so interesting because I know a lot of people now, same thing, but they feel fine and yeah, yeah, and I'm sure.
Speaker 2: You look good, except we can't see you right now.
Speaker 1: But hey, I want to talk to you about something that, from everything publicly reported right now, seems to me to be one of the most outrageous miscarriages of justice I've ever seen in this state. Sean Boyd, is you know reporting on Channel four that Amy Padden's office that the DA in the eighteenth had this fifteen year old here illegally driving illegally who was going ninety and a forty five in a residential kills this innocent young woman, Caitlin Weaver, and then gets probation, gets it not even a day in juvie detention.
Speaker 2: What do you make of that?
Speaker 4: Listen? If Dan, it's weird because I'm not normally a guy that wants to comment on the dispositions in cases and other jurisdictions, because I don't know those facts and I don't know how they came to their conclusions. However, this one's different because there's a guy named John Kilner, who you happen to know pretty well, who was DA when this thing came in the front door, and according to the victims. Their approach under John was, Yeah, this kid is going to be incarcerated, he's going to be detained, and we're going to go get justice for miss Weaver. And then it looks like the only thing that changes, no new facts, no nothing, just a new DA from a different party with a different perspective of our criminal justice steps in and decides, no, we think this kid out to be able to walk out and enjoy the rest of his life. That makes it an incredibly unique and troublesome because it looks more and more like politics is weighing in on some of these prosecution decisions.
Speaker 1: And to me, that's one of the most dangerous things for society, right, And you and I have talked about this. I've always viewed this office as a sacred trust because you, guys and gals, you can ruin somebody with a word, right, and it's got to be treated as something above politics. And I know plenty of them das who treated as a sacred trust, plenty of Republican das who do. But I see more and more dem das who just view it as an extension of politics, and political ideology enters into it, and at that point society just loses faith.
Speaker 4: I think that's the big concern, Dan, because if folks out there stop trusting that they can get justice from our courts, then they're going to go try to get justice on their own. And we don't want that anywhere in society. We don't want vigil anism. In fact, you know your reference to Comy is right on point. It's like, if you can't beat the guy at the system and at the ballot box, well let's start making veiled threats. It's just not the direction we want America to go.
Speaker 2: And let's talk about Kmy for a second. Dina gets your take on that.
Speaker 1: If folks are new to this story at this point, Christy Nomas come out and just said it. James Comy has called for the assassination of Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Call me.
Speaker 1: Posted today on social media a picture of seashells organized as eight six four seven, so eighty six kill forty seven Donald Trump?
Speaker 2: Do you think there should be an interest in prosecution here?
Speaker 4: Hard to know more without more investigation. I want him to have an opportunity to sit down and talk with people that were probably hired when he was the FBI director and just answer some questions about this because at best for him, it's a veiled threat. At worse, for him, it's an intentional message to God knows who. And I don't know that about Jim Colemy. I don't know him. I just know what I've seen from him, and this seems so reckless and so dangerous a thing for him to put out there, given the rhetoric of the time and two assassination attempts on this president. It just I hope he was drunk when he did it. I mean, it's just it's crazy.
Speaker 1: And George, we only have about forty five seconds. But would it require a grand jury here to get his electronically stored information, you know, his emails, his text is other electronically stored information to at least get to the bottom of this.
Speaker 4: No, Fed's could have seek a search warm like we could. Okay, Feds can only indict with a grand jury, and because they had super search powers, that's the direction that they would go, probably to get into his phone.
Speaker 1: Okay, So they don't even need the grand jury to do it. They can just issue the warrant, go in, get into everything.
Speaker 2: I assume that he had this.
Speaker 4: Plan search warrant signed by Judge Right, probably right now.
Speaker 1: But they wouldn't need the grand jury vehicle at this point. They would just need the search warrant and then they could make.
Speaker 2: The call from there.
Speaker 4: That's how I see it, you know, Okay.
Speaker 2: Do you think we'll see that?
Speaker 4: I think if they're going to pursue anything more than a face to face meeting, which he'd be a fool to turn down, I think they should probably jem up the grand jury and see what superpowers they can stretch out into something.
Speaker 2: I think you have to.
Speaker 1: I think you have to get to the bottom of this, because, first of all, I think that's exactly what he did, was to try to encourage or green light somebody, but George. One of the many reasons I really wish I knew this new pope because I think he's awesome, so I could ask him to pray for George Brockler.
Speaker 2: Thanks for being with us, my friend. Do you take care?
Speaker 1: Thank you ran great job as always, Kelly, you as well, go Nuggets to catch you tomorrow.