Speaker 1: It's Night Side with Dan Ray.
Speaker 2: I'm Boston Radio.
Speaker 1: Well, of course, one of the big stories that we have been dealing with in the last a few weeks has been the assassination of the CEO of the healthcare company down in New York, Brian Thompson. And let's having a conversation last week with a friend and a frequent guest in this program, doctor Alfred Miller from Texas. He's the person who I can target anything dealing with any any questions dealing with lyme disease. He's studied this, He's Mayo trained physician. And doctor Miller was suggesting that I also contacted doctor uh not doctor Robert Brandsvelt Bransfield, excuse me, who is a psychiatrist recognized in the community as being in the forefront of treating patients with the neuropsychiatric symptoms of tickborn illness. So I'm going to talk to two highly qualified individuals. Uh And for those of you who remember my friend, doctor Alfred Miller, let me reintroduce doctor Alfred Miller to you. First, Doctor Miller, welcome back Tonight's that how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm fine, Dan, Thank you so much for inviting me to come back tonight. Well, I might say something if I can. I'd like to say something about my co person to be on your program tonight, Dr Brandsfield. The man is brilliant. He deserves the Nobel Prize. He has contributed so much to this field. And he's the first UH physician that I encountered who advocated the treatment for autistic children using antibiotics to clear barillia, to eradicate barillia, and these patients have had remarkable success. So he is truly, truly remarking, I think he deserves an Obel Prize.
Speaker 1: Well that's high praise. And we're going to get to doctor Bransfield in just a moment, but let's talk for a moment. You know, lime disease is obviously every year more and more prevalent in this country. You know that better than anyone. And I believe that there is now a diagnosis or a developing diagnosis called lime disease rage or lime rage. Explain to us what you mean by that. And by the way, this is not in any way to excuse the actions of the shooter, the alleged shooter in this case, Luigi Manngioni. But let's talk about what your suspicions are in this case, and then I want to get doctor Brandsfield involved in this as well.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you. Lime disease rage. They well recognize the definitive diagnosis of patients who have a berrillia. And by the way, I use the word barrillia instead of line because there's forty eight different species of brillia, one of which is lying. However, the patients who have this illness develop a rage when the organism infects a certain part of the brain, and they These people often present as boy scouts virtually. I mean, they've had exceptional rearing, they've had exceptional accomplishments, and out of the blue, they suddenly do something horrible. As an example, not too long ago, when Adam Lanza in Connecticut, Newtown, Connecticut shot twenty students at an elementary school. He got up in the morning and his mother and then he went to shoot these kids. And he didn't just shoot him once. He shot him multiple times as though he was in a rage. And his mother and.
Speaker 1: Also we should mention there were also six teachers who who lands A killed that morning.
Speaker 3: Yes, and his mother, while pregnant, had multiple hroses. So that's caused by bailli in faction and it was transmitted to adam Lanza via the placenta. And also right around that time, if you recall, there was a chimpanzee in Connecticut who was a member of the family. I mean, he was a family pet that he ate his meals at the table with the family and he greeted their friends. And one day one of his familiar friends walked in and he toure off her face. And I looked into his history and he had been treated for lime disease. So again he had a severe rage reaction. And oftentimes if the rage is directed out, these people perpetrate these horrible crimes. If it's perpetrated in, they commit suicide. And we don't always we're not always blessed with the history of documenting this illness, like in the case of man Geomy, where everyone knew that he developed a severe lime disease associated with brain fog, and then his grades began to fail, and then he had this horrible thing when he killed the executive. So and if we don't have that kind of a history, I've looked at pictures of the perpetrators of these other horrible crimes and they show signs of lime disease even though it's not documented in their history. And the sign they show is Bell's palsy. Bell's policy is caused by baillia and it runs its course and then the organism remains in the patient and in the dormant stage. But if you look at the photographs of these perpetrators, you'll see one eye lid low and the side of the mouth down, and that's characteristic of Bell's palsy. So this is it's very very significant.
Speaker 1: Was the article about Mangonian and lime disease? That was a CNN article that you that you're referring to.
Speaker 3: Correct, Yes, yes, exactly.
Speaker 1: Let me get doctor Brince Bransfield in Doctor Bransfield, I know that you're very familiar with these cases, and I know that you have been an expert witness in these cases. And we're not here to do anything to support, at least, I'm not to support Luigi Mangioni, who committed a horrific, in my opinion, murder. He enjoys the presumption of innocence. But comment, if you will, on what doctor Miller has just proposed. I know that that you have been a expert witness in some very high profile murder cases around the country in which you feel lime rage may have been a propos a.
Speaker 4: Factor right now.
Speaker 5: Sometimes it's time rage, it's other There's more than one form it can take, and I've treated I've done a study with patients who committed homicides or who were homicidal. One study, I looked at fifty line patients who were homicidal and actually forty nine of the fifty were also suicidal. So they often go into this rage. And when I've seen lime rage, I've seen in my office and it's frightening where there's a there's a powder control quality. But sometimes it's not just lime rage. There's different forms that the aggressiveness can take.
Speaker 4: There's uh, how do.
Speaker 1: You diagnose a lot? You know, do you have to know that the patient has had either undiagnosed or diagnosed lime disease or untreated lime disease. I know that doctor Miller has talked to us a many occasions about the intu inatic equisy, inadequacy of some of the line tests of the Western Block test, for example, fairly unreliable, and that people either do not know they've been bitten and they're not treated. How are you able to isolate this form of rage.
Speaker 5: Well, you look at the history of it and usually what begins. It may begin years before where someone gets an infection it's not necessarily adequately recognized or treated, or they may just give an inadequate treatment, and then it can be relapsing remitting over a period of years. And then the average person I see is nine years post infection, some more, some less. The psychiatric symptoms are delayed, just like what you see that syphilis. It can begin with certain symptoms and years later you get the norro psychiatric symptoms. And now LINE can take many different courses. The average LINE patient with laid stage disease is not homicidal, although quite higher fairly eye number can become suicidal. But when it does take that path, it affects the brain. It can affect the body and the brain differently in different people, and in some people you see that aggressiveness develop. And I've had people describe it like one person described it to me, and I've heard this description repeatedly from different patients. They can feel there's this intrusive feeling that comes and they have this urge. And he described it as if I want to kill every living thing in the house and myself, and they want to kill the dog, the household, pets, and themselves and it overtakes them. Now it can fit with a biochemical change with and this is what we found in an autopsy with a case recently. It was a combined homicide, assault and suicide, and we looked at the brain. We found increased quinlinic acid that shouldn't be there and that can go with that where that orders the brain functioning and can bring on that homicidal and suicidal tendency. And it can be in different forms, like rage is more acute and when you see it, you never forget it. I have had I've seen it in my office and it's an out of control anger that can just overtake someone and they're sometimes almost in an altered state where they're not really there, but other times it's you know, it takes other forms. There's three basic forms of aggression that you see. One form of aggression is impost control disorder. Another form is where it's psychotic and paranoid pollusional and a person feels their acting defensively. And a third is predatory where there's a stalking and a it's and you can see combinations of those three. It depends on how the brain and north circuits are affected.
Speaker 1: I'm speaking with two guests, doctor Alfred Miller and doctor Robert Bransfield, and we're talking about a set of characteristics. I hope I'm describing this accurately, but both of them have worked on separately. How long have both of you been interacting? I assume that both of you had come to similar conclusions and at some point intersected. How long have you you two been been known to one another?
Speaker 5: I know, fifteen years. I'm not sure. I've been doing this since the nineteen eighties with the patients send it up and more involved since the nineties.
Speaker 1: Okay, just what I want? What the point I'm trying to make is that both of you, in effect have come to the same medical conclusions independently and and and then became aware of each other's work. Is that a correct characterization, Doctor Miller?
Speaker 3: Yes, Yes, that's perfectly correct, exactly correct.
Speaker 1: Good, Okay, that's all same. Let me do this. I got to take quick break and we come back. We'll talk a little bit more, and then I want to get to phone calls. If you'd like to join the conversation six one, seven, two, five, four to ten thirty or six one seven, nine three one ten thirty. My name is Dan Ray. This is night Side. I said earlier today in one of our Zoom conferences that this is a night I wanted to challenge people to think. I'm not asking you to in any way, shape or form to quit an individual in your mind or say, well, what he did was was was not wrong, because clearly it was wrong and probably the insanity defense. I'm not I don't practice in New York. I practice law in Massachusetts. I don't know how successful. He apparently has now taken on or a high a fuirly well known former prosecutor now criminal defense lawyer, and apparently he will waive extradition to go back to New York tomorrow. It will be interested to see if at his trial, or growing up to his trial, this becomes part of his defense. We will see. We'll be back with my guests more phone and phone calls right after this.
Speaker 2: Now back to Dan Ray live from the Window World night Side Studios on w PZ News Radio.
Speaker 1: My guest tonight during this hour dr Alfred Miller. He's a lime disease expert Mayo Clinic trained. You can see his his videos all over YouTube. He explains the this concept to you very clearly. Doctor Robert brands v who's a psychiatrist who is recognized within the lin community as being really in the forefront of treating patients with the neuropsychiatric symptoms of tickborne illness. Let me start this brief segment and we'll take phone calls right after the ten thirty news. Doctor br Branchfield, you have been involved in some of these very high profile cases. I think you told me that you had a guy who had killed four people. He's incarcerated in New Jersey, uh and one.
Speaker 5: In New Jersey, three were another state.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough, Okay, juries at all sympathetic? Is that I don't view this as a defense, or maybe it should be viewed as a defense. I mean, I think of insanity as a defense, but in most states it's the right. You know, do you can you understand the duce between right and wrong? And if even though you're you're furious and you're angry, if you know what you're doing and you take someone's life, that insanity defense is not likely to work. How does this interact with an insanity defense in your in your experience, if.
Speaker 5: I could ask, well, the past few cases I had, two were attempted murder and two were sexual assault. And the two that were clearly line was a part of it and it resulted in a diminished capacity. But often they don't quite meet the insanity defense criteria, and so you have to kind of look at this the way you look at the airplane.
Speaker 1: Were these defendants convicted or or yes?
Speaker 5: The well, the one I'm not sure what the final outcome was that was outside of this country, but the others they were, although I think it's a mitigating factor where it's understanding that so it would make it a lesser degree of intenability. Y, yes.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, doctor Miller. Before we go to break here and just quickly in a couple of minutes, can you just give us a sense because I think you can answer this as well as anyone I know in terms of the percentages of the country that is now impacted by line disease, in terms of the percentage of the American public, is there any way to quantify how quickly and thoroughly this disease is spreading compared to where it was ten years ago or twenty years ago. My sense is that it's becoming omnipresent.
Speaker 3: Yes, I think it is becoming omnipresent, and at different parts of the country has a have a different specie of the berrillia. The northeast is loaded with Berrillia Burgdorfrey, known as lime disease. However, as I said before, there's forty eight species of Brillia, and this is very very important. If you live in Texas, for instance, and you have a Berrilli infection and you go to the doctor and say I want to be tested, they'll test you for lime disease that's Ballia bergdarfrey and it's come back completely negative. So you have to have a laboratory that's willing to look at all the different species. That's very important. Also, I want to tell the audience that the Brillia can be transmitted three ways. One is from a tick bite that we all know, the other is from mother to feed us through the placenta, and then lastly is through sexual intercourse. And proper testing is extremely important. The Western blot that's approved by the CDC eliminates bands thirty one and thirty four, and those are two characteristic bands for lime disease from Brillia Burg Darfrey. It's very very important to get proper testing. And with regards to the mental illnesses, it's interesting. You know, they've done some cultures. The cell in the body that guards against infection produces a substance called IL six interluken six, and that helps that cell. When the cell excrete that it helps it round up the invading organism. The cells in the brain are called glio cells. They don't produce IL six generally, but they did a culture of the glio cells and when they added berrillia, the brillias started producing IL six and it's amazing. They've done some autopsy impatients with mental illness and their brain has a very high level of interluken six. So many of these psychiatric illnesses that doctor Bransfield has written about are due to an infection and it is sexually transmitted. It's found in the semen of the male and the vaginal fluid of the email. And the treatment well, all treatments will fail unless the sexual partner is simultaneously treated. I want to say out those points in because they're very important.
Speaker 1: Well, you got them in and you got them in time because we got to jump to the ten thirty newscast. Gentlemen, I hope you can stick with us. We have phone calls and love to get as many questions as possible. I'll ask the callers to if you can direct the question either to doctor Miller or to doctor Brandsfield, that would be helpful. If you want to direct it to both, that's okay as well questions comments. Again, not looking for speeches from my callers. I think all of you understand that, particularly when we have experts of this caliber or the program, we don't often get experts on a subject of this caliber. So I'm delighted that both doctor Miller and doctor Bransfield are with us tonight. The only lines that are open right now are six one, seven, nine three, one ten thirty six one, seven, nine three, one, ten thirty. Be right back on night Side.
Speaker 2: You're on Night Side with Dan Ray on WBS Boston's news radio.
Speaker 1: I have two really interesting guests for you, Doctor Alfred Miller, Mayo Clinic trained a physician, Doctor Robert Brandsfield. He is a psychiatrist. Both of them have substantial expertise in the field of lime and lime disease. Gentlemen, we have packed lines from Maine to Florida, so let's get to as many as we can. If it's okay, here we go to Dave. He starts us up in Maine. Dave, you are first is hour with doctor Alfred Miller, doctor Robert Brandsfield.
Speaker 6: Go right ahead, Hey, Dan, thank you, Thank you doctors, longtime listener, first time caller, and and Dan, I want to thank you for inviting me. So you know, I almost drove off the road with your previous guests thought Elon Musk's technology was pedestrian, but I made it home into you know, unscaated. But my background is thirty five years in the healthcare field, mostly in the technology space with claims administration, and United Healthcare was one of my clients, and I know that they they are deeply entrenched in government business. They're the largest Medicare client, you know processor, but they have a huge commercial business as well, And you know, I want to get the opinions of the doctors. You know, it's it's a little bit curious that you know this this happened, and then three days later he's in the same close he's you know, the backpack is the same the murder weapons in there the manifesto. You know he didn't go Okay.
Speaker 1: Let's get their response on that. Let me start with doctor Bradsfield, because I think you're getting into this psychiatry of this behavior, Doctor Brandsfield, your comma.
Speaker 5: It doesn't sound if someone were well planned and organized, they wouldn't be carrying a murder weapon with them a week after or several days after the incident occurred, and they wouldn't be eating in a public restaurant. So it sounded like there was a certain amount of disorganization there, and so you question about how organized the person was. And I think there was some reference to Ted Kazinski, which which was quite a concern where and you'd wonder what happened with Ted Kazinski. He was a right person that just went downhill. Something happened. You'd wonder did he have some infection that got to him and caused him to deterrorate.
Speaker 1: Now they both are are Ivy League graduates, obviously Harvard or University of Pennsylvania, so both of them probably have pretty high IQs.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, and I'm not an Ivy League guy, But but what what we're experiencing, and this is again, this is just my opinion, and I invite discourse and conversation, and Dan, I appreciate your program that invites that. Is you know, we're in the kind of the era of the whistleblower, right, and I happened to understand that, you know, in the age of vaccine injuries and a number of pressures that are forcing costs up in the healthcare system. It was curious that he was assassinated right before he went into an investor's conference. And that's very curious, and I just want to invite other callers to maybe way.
Speaker 1: In on that and read curiosity into it. I read opportunity into it, and that that probably was a publicized event. Yeah, I don't know that there was a message. Necessarily. My question is how he knew exactly what door this the CEO was walking into and at what time, because he literally hit you a position himself across the street. And you know, hopefully if there's if he was able to glean information, either intentionally or inadvertently. I think that's part of the story. Dave, great call, first time caller. I look forward to dan subsequent calls. Thanks very much. Whereabouts in May? How far up are you how far up.
Speaker 7: I'm in York.
Speaker 6: I'm in York, Maine and over the border.
Speaker 1: That's easy. You're like a suburb of Boston. Hey, thanks, Dave, appreciate it. Thank good night. Let me go to Karen a little closer to home in Watertown. Karen, your own doctor Alfred Miller and doctor Robert Bransfield.
Speaker 8: Go right ahead, Karen, Hi, I have a question for both doctors. So, people diagnosed with lime disease, they one hundred percent have Barrellia bird or ferry the aterium in the system. So what percentage can you estimate of people with barellia infection with lime disease commit violent acts?
Speaker 1: Great question, Great question, Karen.
Speaker 5: Homicide on one. Okay, but well, now that's late stage disease, but lesser degrees. It is a greater percentage excause of anger, late stage disease, I've seen thirty nine percent. But low frustration tolerance, you see that fairly often more commonly you just seek a little bit of irritability, and many people who have it don't have much of a problem. Now, one study out of China looks at the global SERA positive rate, which is fourteen and a half percent in the world now, however, it's even a very small percent of that of people get aggressiveness or violence. It's a huge number of people, but your average line patient does not have aggressiveness. And this affects different people in different ways. So we don't want to think everyone has arme disease, has this and my disease and have very minimal symptoms or no psych symptoms. But other people have react very strongly. But who knows. Maybe they're a different co infection, different susceptibility. There's a complicated formula.
Speaker 1: Well, let me see if doctor Miller wants to take a shot at that question.
Speaker 3: Doctor Miller, no, I agree one percent with doctor Brandskill. I've also come to the inclusion that whenever that whenever you see you turn on the news and there's a horrible, tragic shooting, whether it's in a school or elsewhere, the first thing that comes to my mind is line disease raised. And I look at the perpetrators, and most of them to show some subtle sign of having had lime disease.
Speaker 1: All right, go ahead, follow up.
Speaker 8: You know the thing is too We have a new doctor Branskill can answer to this. We have a twenty six year old his prefrontal cortex, especially males, does not develop. It's not probably fully developed. And we have a young man who's very bright, very passionate. I think he I think his motives. Perhaps his intention was to like like like Dave Main said, like a whistleblower, like he wants to put call attention to the plight of people who are denied coverage.
Speaker 1: Interesting attention.
Speaker 8: Consider not a cold blooded This is first to be murder in my opinion. But but you know we have so there's that it's prese of a cortex is not fully developed. You can't really anticipate or know that the implications of his actions.
Speaker 5: Well, sometimes it's pre funded cortex. One area you may think of as cognitive functioning. Now, a lot of people that are homicidal if you go in a prison system, are often cognitively impaired, but that you can have emotional impairment, and both of those can be an added risk. You're it's it's someone's achieved at a higher level, which I think in this case was occurred. It's hard to say there was a lack of development of the prefundal cortex. It seems like maybe damage you have circuits that say attack and circuits that restraint, and there can be damage that gets them out of balance, and that's usually what can make someone more aggressive. But there's a lot of different ways to get to that formula. There's contributors, the terrence and a cue triggers, and you have to look at that formula. It's different formula, different people.
Speaker 9: I got a great, great epic, and if I were his defensilar, I would definitely go with this, this Baillia defense.
Speaker 3: But I'm as they told, there's no logical reason. There's no logical reason. It's tyfinitely out of the blue. It's lines of these rates.
Speaker 5: Here's what comes up with a lot of these cases often is bizarre and census. That's a phrase. It comes up a lot where it's not as well planned out orchestrated thing. It's bizarre and census. It's like, who would do that? That's just so crazy or absurd it makes no sense. That's what I particularly see with these cases. All right, comes up again and again.
Speaker 1: Gentlemen, I got it. I got a boss with quick break. I want to thank you called it as always carry, Thank you much. Talk soon. We've got coming up next. We got Tracy and Nashua, Edin, Norwood and Dennis from Florida. We'll be back with my guest, doctor Alfred Miller, doctor Robert Brandsfield, and we are talking about lime disease rage or simply lime rage, and is it attributable to what happened in New York? What's it now? Nearly two weeks ago. Coming back on Nightside right after this.
Speaker 2: Now bent to Dan Ray live from the Window World night Side Studios. I'm WBZ News Radio.
Speaker 1: Let's get back to the calls. Going to go to Tracy up in New Hampshire. Tracy, you're with doctor Alfred Miller and doctor Robert Brinsfield. Go right ahead.
Speaker 8: Hi, I'm a registered nurse. I had late stage disseminated line for the better part of twenty years, and I'm not homicidal, nor are most of the people and none of the people that I've met, and I've met many people who have had longe disease fellow patients. So I think it's important that we don't leave this segment without with it giving people the impression that are listening that they need to be afraid of everybody they know who has lime disease if they could snap any minute, and do something terrible. And the reason that that's important is because the incidents of linemen its country is approaching half a million people every year they get diagnosed. That's twice the incidents of breast cancer. So think about all the people that you know with breast cancer. Now double that. That's all the people that you know with lime.
Speaker 3: You may not know they have a lie.
Speaker 1: Tracy. I think your point is well made. And I suspect that both doctor Miller and doctor Brinsfield would concur.
Speaker 5: Yes, very strongly.
Speaker 3: Yes, I agreed. An infection can take many pants, depending upon what part of the brain, what part of the individual, the berrillia concentrate, right, And I think.
Speaker 8: Because it is so common in our society, and you know, it's just getting more common, we sort of have to normalize it. And and I didn't want people to leave and think, well, gosh, now you know all the people that know with lime, I need to be afraid of them because they're gonna snap like the sky.
Speaker 3: I think. I think, you know, the beryllia can remain dormant in the body and then come out. You know. For instance, another example would be shingles, you know, chicken pockets, hits, you when you're eight six and age six that you get shingles so that the organism can be suppressed by the immune system or other things, and then bang. So it's unpredictable, all right.
Speaker 1: But you it's Tracy, we're an agreement.
Speaker 8: Now you're going to get muscular skeletal pain, not a psychiatric reaction.
Speaker 1: Right, Tracy, we're ingreble with you. I think the point both doctors and I am and am agreeing with you. So I think you made your point. I think it was an important point to make. But I need to move on and get a couple more calls in here.
Speaker 4: Okay, thanks so much, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Tracy, appreciate for what you do. Let me go next to I got to go to Dennis in Florida. Dennis, you got to be quick for me because they have room for you. And one more, go ahead, Dennis.
Speaker 7: Everything comes from something, nothing comes from nothing. And the problem that I see is that, in fifty years of practicing dentistry and seeing patients with very strange symptoms, when it came to just diagnosing a lime disease, the infectious disease wrote or there's lime disease, doctors being wax and quax, and I don't think that it is. My question is how can we get doctor Brandsfield and doctor Miller to our new administration to help to make the science and history of diseases like the lime pertinent so they can be treated and not just blown away. Because if you look at history, you see the diseases that have come from Mosquitos, like yellow fever and not just his lime disease. Everything is coming from it. Yeah, hilarios, and these have been catastrophic diseases, and we need to learn from history. And in medical school and dental school, they don't teach that kind of history. So how can you help doctor Brandsfield and doctor Miller get to our new government and to the idea of giving this nation a healthier aspect for the future. So I think that's the most important thing, And so that the doctors and say infects is disease and other portions of the medical society can understand that this is a real problem and many people.
Speaker 1: Is what we're doing tonight is exactly that I've had doctor Miller on my program on many occasions. Is the first time that I've had the opportunity to speak with doctor Brandsfield and I'm hoping. Look, this radio station has heard not only in places like Florida and Maine, but it's heard all up anywhere east of the Mississippi River. And it's programs like this that hopefully I do not have Donald Trump or Elon Musk's private number, but hopefully there will be some people who will take note of this, and that's what we're doing. Have you ever before, I don't recall.
Speaker 7: I have not, but I shall again. And I think it's such an important subject, which is why I called in to have such pretty doctors as doctor Miller and doctor Bransfield on. I think that the world needs to understand that when we looked the most if you look history, when people looked at pont scum water, they saw pond scum water. When John Leewodhook invented the microscope, he saw the animals and the bugs that live in there. And we need to see the animals and bugs that are affecting our health, and perhaps then we can have a medical society that is more united in helping their patients in all dimensions and not blowing off things as being quackery, which is what happened to lyme disease and except for the people who have been affected by it in their families. The other people don't know, and many of the doctors don't either. So I'm hoping that somebody listening take doctor Branfield and doctor Miller and bring them to Washington. Let him speak with RSK and say what can we do and how can we make the medical group people understand this better so they can see thet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dennis, you've made your points really well. I appreciate. I want to get one more caller in. I hope you'll continue to listen to Night Side because we try to do programs like this, uh and sometimes getting men of this caliber not the easiest thing in the world to do. Trust me on that. So thank your friend for many years. And he's he's he's been on this program for many years, and I have tremendous faith in him. Uh as he will. I'm sure would have test you if if you have a spoke, had a chance to speak with him. Thank you so much.
Speaker 7: I appreciate it. Thank you, You're welcome.
Speaker 1: You're welcome. Great great compliment, gentlemen, coming from someone in the in the medical community. Edward ed in Norwood, Massachusetts. Ed got to be quick for us.
Speaker 4: We're getting tight on time here, thanks Dan. Uh. I guess this for doctor Miller's I heard the three ways you can acquire line disease, But is there any way like you could get it from your tent like a dog at it, you know LNE disease and died of it. Is there any way for the ticks, saint ticks to get on to you?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, is yes, if the dog brings into the house picks and they get on you, they're gonna if there's a brilliant inside that tick, it's gonna tansfer to you.
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 4: Now is that the ticks ever do like for like myasis, with their attached to human body under the skin, they can't see him or they always attached to the outside, we can see them.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, repeat.
Speaker 1: That they attached, they attached the outside, They burrow into the into the skin. Go ahead. Doctor's question was how to ticks invade the body?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's great. It made and made from the outside.
Speaker 4: Yes, I realized that. It's just since shortly after my dog died five years ago, I've had an infection off and on where it seems like there's something that has borrowed onto my skin. They've done the tested me flying all kinds of different things, and uh, most of the time they just kind of blow it off, like you know, you feel like they're not.
Speaker 3: But the testing, the testing is critical. Every test for a line disease or any brillian infection uses anti looking for antibodies, and this organism can bury itself deep into your tissue and become a microscopic cyst and it no longer challenges your immune system, so there are no antibodies. So the blood tests come back negative. But if you open up that cyst and bring out the spira keep expose it to the immune system, suddenly the test is bright, bright positive.
Speaker 4: Now it's funny you say that, because I did acquire a system on my stomach and did a PA checked with the ultrasound and just said, it's just a lump vatue lump, but I feel it.
Speaker 1: Let me, let me do this. We can't diagnose over the year, but doctor Miller has talked to many of my listeners over the years, and you can find doctor Miller. Doctor Miller easiest way for people to contact you directly if you would.
Speaker 3: It's all lower case letters. Doctor al Miller, No punctuating doctor al Miller at gmail dot com.
Speaker 4: One more quick question.
Speaker 1: No, if we don't have time for another quick question because it's eleven o'clock, so I got to let you go. I hate to do this to you, but it's doctor al Miller and my l E. R at gmail dot com.
Speaker 4: Okay, yea, that's okay, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Feel free to contact gentlemen. I would love to keep you into the next hour, but I know that you're both quite busy and I don't want it. We pose, but thank you so much for your time tonight.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Thank you Dan for doing this. It helps a lot of people. And I think one closing the mark is I think line more commonly causes disability. That's the greater problem with it. And I think there are other infections other than mine that are more commonly associated with violence. And I'm looking at globally with with CONFIICT zones, World, Middle East, Holy Lean, Central America, and there's I think there's other infections there that contribute to making violence the endemic in those parts of the world that are not fun right, probably Brelli or some other parasitic infection.
Speaker 1: I'd love to have both of you back. At some point, I know i'll have doctor millerback, Doctor Bransfield. I hope that you'll become a regular as well.
Speaker 5: Sure, i'd be happy to thank.
Speaker 1: You both both very very much. Thank you, gentlemen. If you're on the line and you'd like to talk about lyme disease, I'm up for it. Six one, seven, two, five, four ten thirty six one seven nine three one ten thirty Back on Night's side right after this