Speaker 1: Did you have dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology.
Speaker 2: We'd let your taco one on one one w jr R, but you're freaking idiots.
Speaker 1: Oops.
Speaker 2: What we might want to remind the listeners about the Metallica tickets?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, little less than ten minutes from now. You say we play it goes up on the JR Facebook page for voting. Yes, so you just go to the JR Facebook page in about ten minutes get your vote in one time, one time only.
Speaker 3: For this morning.
Speaker 2: You say we played Artists, which I think is our lady piece.
Speaker 1: If I'm okay, I'm not mistaken, that's all right. It'll be up about seven to twenty, Right around seven to twenty. Place a vote sometime before nine o'clock when we play back the song with the most votes again, only vote once, and somebody who randomly votes at the JR Facebook page is picked to win Metallica tickets.
Speaker 2: So uh, woman was more like us escorted out of one of the Disneyland parks in California this week.
Speaker 3: Which one was it?
Speaker 2: It was California Adventure Park, Disney's California Adventure Park in Anaheim.
Speaker 1: She didn't throw a chicken to the to the animals in a cage or anything.
Speaker 3: Did she like the Australian guy. No the other day.
Speaker 2: No, what she did was she tried to pass off her two young kids as being under the age of two and sneaking them in for free. And apparently they've had her on the watch list. And this is like the fourth time she's tried to pull this crap.
Speaker 1: And let me guess the kids look about six and seven.
Speaker 2: Well, they're probably more like the four or five zone there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on, lady, and those are definitely not under two.
Speaker 2: They're like grabbing.
Speaker 3: Are they making a sleeve? Bobby, Bobby?
Speaker 1: No, what a great mother, what a great experiens. I know we're all about getting a deal. I'm raising my hand, I am. I'm guilty of that too. But when I was a kid, there were many times I stood on my tippy toes to make it on certain rides. Yes, and I may have snuck like a sub into a theme park and bought your ticket, or your parents bought your ticket, and or friend's parents worked out there and got us in free legit wise, But come on, lady, you're you're you're showing your kids that it's okay to cheat the system. When I stuck a submarine sandwich in my pants, I just I played it off like I was packed and then uh and I didn't make kids know that the sub that we ate was from there. She did end up getting herself arrested because she decided to pitch a fit over all of this good and uh yeah, and now the kids get to see that happiest place on earth. Ain't their fault?
Speaker 2: No, I you know, don't.
Speaker 1: Mess with the happiest place on earth, lady, nobody rides for free. Uh huh, gass, grass or ass.
Speaker 2: If we didn't already have a hands down headline of the week winter, this would have been a contender, I think.
Speaker 1: Headline of the week that he speaks of in case you weren't.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it was an early bird special earlier this week, and I was like, look, just stop all the voting right now on this one.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was what day was that? Oh it was yesterday?
Speaker 3: Was it yesterday? Yeah? Yesterday.
Speaker 1: We podcasted the Idiotology in the five o'clock hour, w j r R dot COM's last podcast. It had to do with conservative virgins, uh using other methods to keep the virginity.
Speaker 3: Just leave it at that.
Speaker 1: Listen to the podcast. Yeah, we're all worth it. We can't bring it up right now. Don't elaborate.
Speaker 2: It was a safe harbor deal, so you'll have to track the podcast segment down if anyway, that's it. This would have been a word the contender. I think normally in normal conditions, taco, I'll write it down regardless. Wildfire was caused by man trying to cremate his dog. Oh man, it's in Colorado.
Speaker 1: I don't need wildfires there, but poor guy lost his dog.
Speaker 3: One could only.
Speaker 2: Hope burn down half the forest trying to cremate it.
Speaker 3: But do it yourself.
Speaker 1: Dog cremation, I'm I don't How could you ever cremate your own dog.
Speaker 2: It's hard enough to bury your own Oh God, here's what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna cream god. And I know some of you are going, what do you mean? How could you cremate your own dog? You cremate your own roal? No, you pay someone to do it, and look sure you know you don't do it.
Speaker 1: Unless you work at one of those places a cremation crematory, which we do.
Speaker 2: Have a couple of listeners who do that for a living, giving us very vivid descriptions of what their job consists, and we thank you for that.
Speaker 1: Way too many details where one night we were out doing like a Thursday night football or something.
Speaker 3: This guy went in deep on it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can't do it anymore, dude, here's some concert tickets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't, don't cremate your own pet. You're right, just burying a pet. I know it's Friday while in a we're all in a good mood. It just burying the pets hard enough. You know, you put like a special rock there, like where our cat died. I put a little smile rock, Like, hey, dude, sorry you ate that poisonous vine.
Speaker 3: Rip.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to cook the sub bitch God. And if this guy's kid saw.
Speaker 2: It, okay, a new uh entry into the chicken sea. I'm not going to say that they're really in the sandwich wars here, because this is a gourmet chicken sandwich New York deal. And we've had many a fried chicken sandwich round table.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we know, we know a good fried chicken sandwich or too.
Speaker 2: Most places, look at this point, if you're even going to offer a fried chicken sandwich. You better bring it because expectations have been set pretty high.
Speaker 1: Who was it that had that one chicken sandwich that was all the rave?
Speaker 2: It was Papa Hopeyes, Popeyes it you're the ones who started all this crap. Now great, you know, well Chick fil As, all right, but they were they wanted to who first really wanted to shoot a shot over the bow Chick fil A, and then it all, you know, took off from there and everybody and their brothers.
Speaker 3: Doing chicken sandwiches.
Speaker 2: This place in New York is a takeout place called bird Box. It opened in Midtown Manhattan in July and they're getting a lot of tension attention for their nineteen dollars fried chicken sandwich.
Speaker 1: Are they multiple locations of bird Box? I think they might be. No, It is based on a high end restaurant. It's the chefs who operate some high end restaurant and they just did this as an offshoot and it comes. It's not even a chicken breast. It's the full leg, quarter, drumstick, and thigh.
Speaker 2: I guess with the chicken foot still attached. They just fry the whole thing. I put it on our Facebook page.
Speaker 1: If you want to that that is kind of chefy.
Speaker 3: You want to take a look.
Speaker 4: We serve the sandwich as a testament to the quality of the chicken that we serve, and that goes for the wings and the breast. Hand though, but this is I see it and believe it proof. So the foot is our way to show that what you're getting is unnatural and freely raised chicken that we are proud to serve. It's a special cut that we have which is then painstakingly prepared over days and nights to get the juicy and tend the flavor that we're known for.
Speaker 2: Here the sandwich is called clawed the claw.
Speaker 3: All right, let me see looking.
Speaker 2: Oh god, but again the whole thing is just battered and fried.
Speaker 1: They just went too far with this. It's the it's the entire I know that. I know people eat chicken feet leg quarter. Yeah, but it is. I know you mentioned the leg quarter, but I now they're showing it now they've seen the visual hanging out of a sesame seed bun and it it looks like the leg in foot of a buzzard.
Speaker 2: The good thing is you can use those chicken feed as toothpacks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can.
Speaker 2: I see I can't the whole chicken foot thing for me. I told it goes back to Thosowski family food days. The store served, yeah, chicken feed the soul food clientele. We had a very large We had some cuts of meat.
Speaker 1: Which and all started loving soul food because yes, and I was turned onto a lot of stuff. But I could never come to bear anything that the chicken feet were used for. And we used to sell picture, you know, the styrofoam trays you get your normal cuts of beef with picture a styrofoam tray with fifty or sixty chicken feet wrapped over. No, no, did I have the Maxi pat on it like the state Still, I don't know. I didn't have that at my local grocery store. I'm not sure. Somebody texted in pat. I know an idiot that tried cremating his dog on the grill.
Speaker 3: Didn't work.
Speaker 1: Listen, bring your dog to the vet.
Speaker 2: Go that extra and they'll they'll have it taken to a couple of fine services that do that procedure here in well everywhere.
Speaker 1: And if you're if you're saying the cost, I know, but you would have bought three more bags of dog food if old Jeffy Stop Rock Station j R R day are