Speaker 1: One on one Withao on.
Speaker 2: Orlando's rock station one oh one one w j R R. I knew it was coming up that we were on soon. I was wondering what you were doing over there. Took my eyes off the road for a second.
Speaker 3: There. I must confess. Taco's all right. I usually did all right. This hour brought you by Tom's Watch Bar. You're hosting a Magic watch party. What tomorrow night? Magic back in the court tonight and then they have a back to back against Minnesota tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: I fear the back to backs with our magic team right now. But come on, Magic, We'll see you at Tom's Watch Bar tomorrow night starting at eight. Yes, I'm gonna have a b w O Coozies, the new b w O Coozies to give away stickers and uh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course tickets and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: I drive in sand Lake tomorrow evening. Let's begin in the City of Brotherly Love, Philadelphia.
Speaker 1: Old Philly. Uh well done.
Speaker 3: On the s super cops in Philly were able to intervene and stop a meat theft in progress.
Speaker 1: He meets a high commodity right now, well.
Speaker 3: Talking cheese steaks in Philly, So they would have put if this would have been successful. I could have seen perhaps the situation in some of the cheese steak locations two hundred boxes of beef or in the process of being unloaded from a truck. When the police happened upon the meat thieves as they were unloading the meat, they caught them. The guys fled. They never actually apprehended the meat thieves, but they did wake up the dude who was asleep in the front of the truck, which is why they tried.
Speaker 1: To At your normal mob hit there.
Speaker 3: How asleep do you have to be to not realize two hundred cases of beef are in the process of being unloaded from your.
Speaker 1: See, you were not an ot R like I was over the road truck.
Speaker 3: This is why I default to you and you're you're amazing insight on such matters.
Speaker 2: Here's the situation when you have Vinny and uh Janeppe Giuseppe coming down on your ass saying, hey, look we need that, we need the meats man. You know Abby's has the meats. We need the meat. So here's what you're gonna do. You're gonna fake like you're sleeping. Our cousins are gonna come in and grab all the beef off, you off your ride, right, So just keep on sleeping. And then when the cops come and they say how you sleeping? You know what's going on? Say nothing. You guys made it illegal for me to do math or whatever I need to, you know, some speedballs to keep me up.
Speaker 1: So I you know, we have these routes.
Speaker 2: I've been trying to work overtime for the kids some ot and then God, my accents really suck. But the point is you get that that driver's getting out of it. The mob's always gonna cover their back.
Speaker 3: Bro, I know all this. Let's go to Memphis for this.
Speaker 2: Now, if they're stealing the beef right out of the truck, are you confiscating it or are you.
Speaker 3: Well no, I mean they were unsuccessful.
Speaker 2: As long I know, but as long okay, I just want to make sure it didn't sit there unrefrigerated too long with this guy sleeping behind the wheel.
Speaker 3: No, they tried to pursue the beef bandits, but they lost them.
Speaker 1: I like that touch beef bandits.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could see you being a beef bandit, Lynch.
Speaker 3: I pay for my meat A pocket full of rebbis no. No, maybe if times get desperate. Perhaps, Yeah, we go to Memphis where And you're gonna need to look at the Facebook page here to see if you pick up on this. Really, when I tell you the story, you're gonna probably think this. But you can confirm what you're thinking by looking at the mugshots.
Speaker 2: I've already thought meat when you said Memphis, because I think Memphis barbecue.
Speaker 3: No, well, I think and meet five men jailed for blocking traffic. Uh when they get out of their car to twork.
Speaker 1: I already have a picture of them, because.
Speaker 2: Oh God help me. It looks like a bad version of like boys to men, but they're boys to women. Five sweet guys who decided they were going to make a spectacle of themselves and delay fellow motorists just trying to get home from work by getting out of their car in an intersection and proceeding to twork. Wow, hey man, spring break. We wouldn't let them go down to you know, Miami and Hell. I heard Belusha County specifically, our man chit would say, we don't want you. So look now you have this. I mean Chitwood was saying we don't want you to the high school kids mainly for the spring break but remember Miami was really against people towerking on cars.
Speaker 1: These five dude chicks, these five.
Speaker 2: Them's the he got a tork somewhere pat nowhere better than Memphis traffic.
Speaker 3: God, we had a flight had to be delayed as a passenger was removed and then subsequently arrested. Uh. It's a regional flight that was originally scheduled to leave from Savannah to go to Miami, where this guy was hoping to get a connection to return to Haiti. He never even got to Miami because well, the first it was the demon that followed him on board in the flight. Uh. He proceeded to want to battle the demon that followed him onto the flight by attacking a flight attendant In the process. Flight attendant's trying to calm this guy down. At this point, he pulls out some rosary beads and swallows those to fight off. Said demon, do you jump in on this?
Speaker 2: If you're on the flight and you just want to go okay, you have a wedding to go to, do you jump in I.
Speaker 3: You know, man, dude, these days, it just it doesn't there's there's no benefit to that whatsoever.
Speaker 1: No, you just sit back.
Speaker 2: I mean when he's attacking a flight attendant, depending you know I'm helping.
Speaker 3: You got a dude who's swallowing rosary beads, saying he's being chased by a demon. I don't know if I want any of that.
Speaker 1: Ye, he's gonna choke you out with the rosary beads. Red Flight, But how big irritaties.
Speaker 3: It doesn't even say it was a her, just says a flight attendant. Remember of the flight crew. I'm just saying, sad, all you're concerned. Would come on Man.
Speaker 1: On demand download the iHeartRadio this season.
Speaker 2: I