Speaker 1: At a.
Speaker 2: Book.
Speaker 1: Before we bring on Tonight's guest, I want to put something out there for you. For some time now, since I started hearing live stream episodes, I've seen comments put out there where people seemingly think that I've stopped putting out regular episodes of the show. They've made comments about, oh, it's good to see you posting episodes again. Well, I never did stop. Apparently, if you think that, then you're missing all the live stream episodes. Most of the time anymore, I am hearing live stream episodes with occasional pre recorded episodes sprinkled. So if you think that I stopped during regular weekly episodes, it just means that you've got a library of live stream episodes that you've been missing. If that's the case, you must be only using YouTube to listen to the show. To find those live stream episodes, just go to the dog Man Encounters YouTube channel, and towards the top there you'll see different categories of my videos. We'll click on live and then all the live streams will pop up. That way, you can see all the episodes you've been missing. But having said that, let's bring on tonight's guest. Now, Tonight's guest wishes to remain anonymous, and with that in mind, I'm just gonna call her Lynn. Lynn. Welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Vic Well.
Speaker 1: Thanks for being here. Lynn. Please give us a brief bio on yourself.
Speaker 2: I've spent most of my life in Alaska. Oh, I've been in Uluwer forty eight for a little bit because I was caring for a very sick family member who just passed away. I lost her five months ago.
Speaker 1: Well, like I told you before we started this, I'm so sorry to hear about you losing her, but I'm sure she's so proud of you. And don't forget you're going to see her again. I know it's not easy, it's not easy at all, but you will see her again, So please try to keep that in mind. Considering how you spent most of your life in Alaska, do you see that as being a plus or a drawback?
Speaker 2: Plus?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Alaska is a beautiful place. I've been there a few times and it's just amazingly beautiful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like another place on the earth. You only place I love more than only only I think it means our said individual means more to me than Alaska was my mom, and that's the only person who ever gotten me out of Alaska.
Speaker 1: Very unique, So I can understand why you would say that. And speaking of you living there, from what I understand, you worked as a longshoreman while you were there. What was the most frightening close call that you had while doing that kind of work?
Speaker 2: Well, almost got hit by a palette see what else. Yeah, we practice a lot of safety. We're pretty safe. I would say more dangerous was when I commercial fish. Yeah, that was dangerous, but long showing isn't really dangerous. There's a lot of safety protocols in place compare to take commercial fishing. But there's a reason you don't see a lot of old decans working on boats because once you get a certain age, you can't do it. You can't take the long hours. Yeah, you know, I mean physically demanding. I mean you don't worry about what's in the water because the water will kill you. And when you put on the survival suits, because your boat's going down and you better pray to God there's another boat close by to save your butt because you only last salon in those suits. Our captain used to tie us getting into them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those can be some really bad waters. I can only imagine one must be like to put a suit like that on and have to step off the deck of a boat and into the water and there's no going back to you never had.
Speaker 2: To do it. I was on a very good boat, very well maintained boat. But if I had to do it, I was prepared to. When I heard about that show that they is on the you know, TV, putting somebody in a survival suit and floating them across because they wear that hand short, I went, oh my god, why would they do that. You either work at that hand short and then get that member, you know, after you finish yourself, and or you just drop everything and you get them in the Dutch and out on I mean immediately, you know. I mean, there's no getting a crew member from another boat, and it's no less bring or no, we don't do that. Just one example of that show is kind of a fallacy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, it does look like a totally different way of life. I can only imagine what it must be like to do that kind of work.
Speaker 2: That's not realistic that show. A real working boat wouldn't do the things that they do on this show. I mean some of it. Yeah, But the thing like putting that guy in the survival suit floating up to another boat. That's laughable.
Speaker 1: You mean you can't believe everything you see on.
Speaker 2: TV, especially when it comes to Alaska.
Speaker 1: Yeah, i'd say imagine that. Now. Lynn, you've always impressed me whenever we've spoken, is a no nonsense type of lady. Before you had your first experience with a cryptid, did you believe that they could possibly even be out there?
Speaker 2: Well, Harryman, yeah, I could. You know, I'd heard stories, I'd spoken with a lot of Native Alaskan friends, and you could continue it. But nothing quite prepares you for actually seeing that because we're thought that they don't exists, and it's purposely being kept quiet by powers it be. I mean that's obvious.
Speaker 1: Oh, no doubt. They definitely don't want you to know about their existence, and I think I think it's frant Why it's so hard to wrap your mind around them being out there is because when you do have your first experience, you realize that you've been living a lie. You've been lied to your whole life. You've been told ever since you were small that they aren't out there, that they can't exist.
Speaker 2: So you wonder what else you've been lied to about.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, that's only natural. Well, you've got a lot of dog men experiences to share with us, so let's get down to the meat and potatoes. Now. When you're telling us about your experiences, please tell us every last detail that you can recall.
Speaker 2: First time that I encountered them, was was going to see well my father in an area of East Texas or was he owns a ranch there and he's had it since what I see Dad about that in the eighties, early eight no, late late seventies, late seventies, when I first kind of heard about them, but I didn't know what I was hearing about. I didn't understand what I was hearing about. Was I was on Dutch? Was what mid? I think it was like nineties seven, ninety six, and my father and I were talking every weekend, and one that weekend he asked me, he goes, kid, you're look at these big black dogs down here in Texas. I said, well, I'm trying to confused that. Are you talking like, are they the neighbors dogs or are they like wild pheral? I mean, what exactly are we talking about here? He said, well, they're not the neighbors dogs, and they're big, really big. I said, well, what do they look like like big black wolves? And I said that there's no wolves in Texas to my knowledge, it hasn't been wolves there in probably one hundred years. And I said, what, you know, we're pretty good about guesstimating, uh, you know, wait time cattle, because when we ship in the fall, we kind of write down approximately what each cow waits so that we didn't get you know, ripped off by the stockyards. So we had a pretty good idea of what we should be getting money wise from each cow. Anyway, he said, so I said, well, based you know, on that, I said, what's the approximate weight of these dogs? And he says about the size of a two year old blackening as bull cap And I said, that's impossible. That that's we don't have bulls that being in Alaska. Are you sure that maybe distance you know, the perception that it looked bigger than they actually are five hundred pounds, that's just it's just impossible. And then in the background, my stepmother goes and they walk around on two legs like human beings, and I went, oh, I said, Dad, maybe is the doctor giving Dorothy some new kind of medication or something, because stucks walk around on two legs like humans. You know, maybe should have the doctor checker medication. It sounds like she's, you know, maybe hallucinating. I mean, what else would you think? Honestly, what would you think? And then all of a sudden he just shut up. He wouldn't didn't say another word. And I thought about it all that week. So next week when we spoke, so it's nothing. Whatever they are, they they're gone, they moved on. I haven't seen them, and I was the end of it, or so I thought. So, you know, years go by, my mother gets sick. I ended up staying here to take care of her and protect her and all this other stuff. You know, that's another story in itself. But she said you should go see your father. So I went. And so my dad, yeah, flew into Dallas, uh, running a small limo and roll out there. By the way. It's actually cheap route is to run a lousine than it is to take uber, at least there it is. So I think it was like a third night when we were having a good time. We laughed, joke to talk about the old days, you know, buying, selling cattle and trading horses and just that that kind of life is. Ah, it's a good life for those that can afford to still live it. Yeah, they're making it harder and harder for people to hang out to their family farms and stuff. So I don't know how much longer that's gonna last. Thing's going corporation. So that third night, oh okay, let me backtrack. Like, for like three days, he kept saying everything has to be inside the fence before dark. And I said, Dad, why do you keep saying that? He goes, Do I say that all? I said, yeah, like three or four times day. Why do you Why do you say that so much? I said, Well, he didn't lie to me. He said, well, he thought about it for a moment. He said, I either find them dead or I never see them again. Interesting. I'm like, hmm, that's strange. I said, So it sounds like you got a coyote problem. Maybe we should clean him out on him here, you know, And you just kind of smiled and yeah, it's probably not a bad idea. And so that third night, or wait, I think i'd had like two beers. You know, you know how you look you're you're talking and you'll be sipping. I mean the whole night I had like two beers. Was not drunk. Neither was he. We we were talking about the old days, talking about talking about that laugh and having a good time. And I'm one of those people that's constantly surveying my surroundings. I'm always like my peripheral I catch things on my peri field. Most people never catch because they're not they haven't had to be aware. They I don't think they've been in situations where they had to be alert like that, so they come I think what they have is a tunnel vision. Well me, I'm trying to always keep aware. I noticed these like twenty sets eyes out in the field. My dad's got like three of those big farm lights. I should be will see these. What was what came with those those sets of eyes? And uh, it was like a I mean, try to hit him with a flashlight. I couldn't see. It was really weird it so it was really black or something. It was a full moon that night too. That was the other thing I said that he was sitting down, what's out there? What is that? He gets up when he comes over and he kind of smiles. He wasn't afraid he wasn't nervous, completely relaxed, which in you know, you know, after I was analyzing all this in my head, putting this all together, and one thing that struck me is very strange. I met one of his neighbors like the day before, and he told me the story about my father let a five thousand, five thousand dollars bull left him die out in the field. I said, that, don't the guy. I know my dad would have done anything and everything humanly possible to save one of his cows. I remember was a kid pulling cows out of snow banks because Dad's business partner put the bull and it heard the wrong time of the year. We had cows coming in in snow banks, I mean dropping calves and snowmakers. It was. It was. We all managed to just to only lose one. We were very fortunate. Normally you had lost a lot more. But we were constantly on most horses out there looking they get back in those clients. And the only way to get get back in there is on horseback. That's it. You couldn't even get back in that a four wheeler. So he told tells me this story, and I'm like, I said, my dad did that. I don't sound like the guy I know at all. I just couldn't imagine my dad doing something like that, just left him out there to die. It all made sense later on. So he had contacted these guys since mid mid late nineties, but he never mentioned her again to me. I suppose he didn't want to be called crazy, because that's the first thing I got. I thought my stepmother is being over medicated or something. So anyway, he looks and, like I said, totally nonstant relaxed. He goes, Oh, that's just the young, young, young kid down the road. I'm listening to some some grazing land, you know. And I say, those are cattle. I know, predator's eyes when I see them. You know, those those are forward facing eyes. And then he says, oh, probably just coyotes. Say pretty big eyes for coyotes, wouldn't you say? And these are big gold eyes. And I was getting this odd feeling when I was looking at them. I'm pretty fearless. I mean, to me, fear is like a survival tool, but fear to the point of being incapacitated. No, I just won't allow it. I won't allow that. I won't allow myself to go there, because that's a dangerous situation. When you're incapacity treated and income, incapable of moving even you're in a bad situation, that's fear in the extreme. That's like terror. I would put that in actually that category. And I said, I remember saying to Dad, speaking of coyotes, we should go clean clean them out a little bit. Sounds like you got a problem with them around here, and that part almost I think Texas has a problem with coyotes these days. But I said, I can't stand them. There's nothing but scavengers, nothing like our beautiful, noble Alaskan wolves. And then right after I said that, okay, this grass was about waist high. What it came out fast. I mean, I have never seen anything move that fast in my life. About halfway between where came out of the deep deep grass and dead Stark trailer, which is I'm guessing around forty foot fifty foot probably seven foot high. No, it went by Peter halfway there. I'm marked where when it passed the Stark trailer, its head was above Stark trailer. Next day I went, not do it measured that When that happened, I'm like, what, And I mean I was just like, I'm looking at them out there, I'm looking at I'm looking at that. I'm like, what is going on here? Now? I know what I saw? That's it around I'd say around five five hundred, just like Dad said, backward facing hawks like a dog. I've heard of people seeing the woes that have like legs like a human. I've not seen them. I have not seen them. I suspect they're not the same as a dog. Man. I think there's something else, but I can't say because just from what I've heard, it sounds like they are something entirely different. So it was weird the way. It was almost like he was showing me he wasn't a manging COI or something. I don't know. It's the impression I got. So I'm looking at them and I'm counting eyes, and I'm like thinking, how ask can I get Dad's gun room? And I went, that's not gonna do any good. There's twenty of them. I just seen what that wanted to do. And then all of a sudden, I felt this wave of fear, no terror hit me, like I am I am never feel fear like that in my life, and I like I screamed, in my head. Stop now, get out of my head. And then it immediately was stopped, and and then I felt this overwhelming sense of curiosity. They can they can mind speak, they can convey feelings too. That's that's just tired. It's so strange to me. But at the time it felt completely normal, and that makes any sense. They said you're not like other humans. I said, no, I'm not, and I said what are you? Yeah, remember they said that they were old, very old. They've been here a long time. And I remember at one point I said, you know, you're not going to be safe here. It's going to come time. You're going to have to leave this area because the military will probably try to use you. And I heard like a chuckle, like soft laughter, and I said, seriously, I'm serious here, you guys. I said, let me show you my home. And I started showing them like features in my mind of Alaska, endless flat mountains, rivers, lakes and no roads anywhere, like what you'd see flying in a plane. And I said, probably a lot safer here. As you know, you guys are seem pretty capable. But when it comes to power, as it be, I don't think you hold you're gonna hold your home better. You'd be better off just to try to stay away. I didn't get the impression that these guys were evil. They're definitely carnivorous, and no doubt about that, they're meteors. But I've seen dealt with that all over Alaska. So I mean, we have bearers, we got well, you name it, we got it. But evil from what I've heard on your shoulder there, I definitely are some that are. But I did not get the impression from these guys. I think they like to see if they can scare people. Though they'd definitely like to see it. I think they find it amusing that most humans become afraid so easily. I think it's a test in some cases. In other cases, I think they want I just want the people out of their area. Maybe they have their mates, you're young, I don't know, but those would be good reasons scare somebody out of your area rather than harm them. Because so many people get harmed, there's going to start to be a trail, and that trail is going to lead right to their doorstep. So that'd be another reason for them not to actively be going after people. These guys, Like I said, you know impression I got said they weren't like out to get humans. But I've heard some really disturbing stories on your show that I think a lot there are a lot like humans in the fact that there's good and there's bad. There's good and bad elements. So you know, I went and sat back down with Dad and we started talking about different horses and this and that. Every once in a while I get up and I look still out there they were listening to our conversation. We finally broke off at three o'clock in the morning because we're both pretty tired. It was a good talk. I mean, we hadn't talk like that in years. So next night there was one at my window or Dad's in the room. I was staying in my dad's house. I just kind of ignored. I didn't know what else to do. I was just like just ignored him, and then I finally just won't sleep.
Speaker 3: Let's Seeah, So, okay, spend a couple of weeks with my father, then came back here.
Speaker 2: Because while I was gone, this neighbor kid renting. We own our property. These people were like renting from this guy who bought a property next to us. Shoved my mother knocked her down while I was gone. This kid is about my size, but if I'd have done anything to him, you know where I would end up in jail. Right, this seventy seventy nine year old woman knocked her down. I was furious. The second night I was back, all of a sudden, I have this. I had this big German shepherd. In fact, she's so big everybody always thought she was male. My mom used to call her high stepper, like a high stepping horse because she would she was beautiful German shepherd. So all of a sudden, I hear amber at my door, like you know how like dogs are scared, you know, they whine and they get frantic, and that's what she was doing. And I've never heard this dog do that before. So I opened the door. She comes in like really fast and then curls up in a ball in the middle of the out and I'm like, okay, that's the wrong Amby. And she's kind of looked at me and looked back on the you know, either had her face or muscle in our paws. So that was weird. That was about I almost went upside just to see when I caught a We also have those you know, the big form lights you know, light up the area. And I caught a silhouette our shadow, you know, like the light behind you know, like if you're standing in front of a light, cast a shadow right on the h Yeah, we called the blinds. That's over the sink, the window like this in front of the sink, our shade. Shade. That's the way I'm I went, ah, I didn't know what that is, so I just laid down and I said, I know you're out there, Please don't hurt my animals. And the boy said, you don't have to worry about that. I said, good, And I knew Mom in her beds and I knew she was safe, so I just went to sleep. Funny thing is, next day the neighbor was the kid that knocked my mother down while I was gone, and his wife they were moving that day. They were eutither by noon. I don't know exactly what happened, but I suspect another thing. The one that showed up at the house here. It was great and like quite do you know what I'm saying? Like it wasn't and it was probably more like three hundred pounds, so it was lighter. It both like for because I seen again. I didn't see it that night. I could tell it was not as big from the shadow at cast, but when I actually see it, they're they're like around three hundred pounds. They're not as big as the other ones. But obviously they're connected or something that that I can't quite figure out. But everydently distance doesn't stop them from communicating. That's the only thing I can figure out. As does not come into the equation. So I was trying to figure out what the heck was going on. So I pretended like I was getting something out of the starch shed just so I could kind of ease drop see what the heck was going on over there. And the guy's wife was frantic. She was breaking out. I wasn't going to stay here another night. And they were all pretty all three of them were pretty upset, you know, like you said, they moved out in a hurry. I can only the only thing I can figure out is is that doc man did something. I don't think it's really that big of a deal for them to read our minds. That kind of bothers me in some ways, because you know, uh, people's thoughts should be their own thoughts it should be private. But when I look at it situation, they actually did me a favor. There's this kid's a monster. You people call these guys monsters. I've missed some human beings. There some real monsters through my life. I'm sure there are monsters with these guys too. I mean from what I've heard on your show. Yeah, there's real monsters, all right. It's it's a good, uh, a good reason to be carrying a heavy caliber rifle when you're running around and you're running on the woods, if you're out in the bush, because if they're out there, and they are there are ones like that, you better be able to protect yourself. I'm like forty five seventy something like that. It's really big and heavy. So I got in are not maybe about I can't remember exactly the timeframe, but I was going through physical therapy for my neck because i'd gotten rear ended by somebody. You's doing forty five miles an hour, and when I was at a stoplight, so I was doing that. I was coming back and forth between this large city and this small town and it's an area in Nevada, and this road. As soon as I turned off of it or this highway, but on this very small highway and my peripheal, I caught one on each side of me. They were raising me. Okay, keep in mind these guys, I'm doing well. When I hit this one that first like town, that's the way that it's to turn off this old town. I was doing ninety five miles an hour. My truck was doing ninety five and they peeled off. That's where they stopped and then erased me past there. But keep in mind, these guys are uneven ground with brush and set in the desert running and I'm I'm on asphalt and they're keeping up with me. It was like they were like really happy. I think they like to do that. Well. I mean you look at docs that you know, like the chase cars and stuff. I don't know it was I mean, I didn't feel a threat at all. There was no threat. It was just like, let's race. I remember you and I talked talked to me prior to this sexual interview, and it's spoken about truckers having had the same experience of them racing besides their semis.
Speaker 1: In the Nevada desert. That's right, that's right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm guessing is probably the same area, approximately same area. Yeah, by the time I get get to therapy and stuff, and usually it was around eight maybe nine o'clock by the time I it was that was that was dark. It was dark unless there was a moon out that night. It's pretty dark. But it seems like every time I've seen these guys, it's not a full moon. Oh wait, there was one time. I'm sitting here looking at the cameras and it was it was a couple of summers ago. Mom was sleeping. I had the door open, and I heard this screaming. A guy's yelling and girls screaming. There were some homeless people about maybe a mile or quarter and a half a mile away, and they were sound. It's funny how sound carries in the desert. It's it's so different from Alaska anyway. So I heard them screaming and guys yelling like but I thought they were fighting or something. It's almost drunk, they're fighting. And all of a sudden, I'm looking at the cameras and I see this big black street come by. That's the only time I've ever seen a black one here ever. Other than that, they're always the smaller ones. And I Oh, I know what that was, got it on my camera. I happened to be just looking right at the cameras and because I was listening to what was going on, like probably like I said, sound carries, I was trying to figure out, like are they drunk and fighting? And I assume that's what was going on until I saw that, and he had a big old grin on his face. Oh, I'll be well, I won't say the word, but I'll you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 2: I think there's a lot more of them out there. I think that people actually realize. I mean, I'm trying to figure out how I went most of my life in Alaska. I never saw one. That's what baffles me. Why did I see them down here but not in Alaska. You just get this feeling like maybe you're being watched or something. And I've gotten that before when I've been out in the bush, that feeling like you know, you are being watched and being watched with something intelligent. Anybody who's spent time in the bush, they know exactly what I'm talking about. I've seen him on the property a couple of times. That's pretty much my experience is that I can everything I can recall.
Speaker 1: Well, those are a lot of experiences. When the first dog men you saw clearly your dad's property, walk past that stock trailer.
Speaker 2: A lot walk. He was moving like I never seen any move in my life. I've never seen an animal move that past of my life. Actually, I don't know what. I don't think they're actually animals. I'm not sure what they are. But they're not a dumb animal, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: No, they're not. Was it looking at you were looking elsewhere?
Speaker 2: Looking at me? Looking right at me?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that definitely doesn't help. Seeing something like a dog man walking by petally is hard enough to come to grips with, of course, but the experienced the mind speak, Has that been the hardest part of your encounters to come to grips with? Because you say that they're not evil, does that not make it quite so difficult to wrap your mind around.
Speaker 2: I can tell some things or someone's evil. They're not evil at least these guys weren't. Else what I've heard, Like a couple of these people's experiences that spoke on your podcast, Now, that's evil, Like the one that ripped through that wall, that's evil. That's evil, and that needs to be put down. Whatever it is these guys, I didn't get that impressional from them at all. In fact, I gotta they have a sense of right and wrong and justice. Almost noble answer. I really it's hard to put it into words.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's so many things about these guys that are so difficult to put into words. If you don't think that they're evil, does that mean that you think they're just flesh and blood creatures with the ability to mind speak, or do you think there's something else?
Speaker 2: I think there may been a time when we could do that. Okay, I don't know what happened in the past, something something changed drastically. I think there was a time when we were able to do things that we can't do today. I think we lived longer. I'm not saying I don't think there's evil ones out there, because I really do. I really do believe in that factor. They're no different than people. They can be good, they can be bad. I'm just fortunate to have not run into the bad ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very fortunate. Now you have had more than one encounter with a sasquatch, they seem to be evil, or did all of those Sasquats who encountered seem to be good.
Speaker 2: I don't think they're necessarily good or evil. I think they're just they are what they are. I mean, uh, for one, they're not threatened by women. Okay that men's around men. I think they act different. They they view human men as a threat. And I think that was also had a lot to do with it. They didn't really view me and my friend as a threat. If they're they're the way they talk, uh, it's it really sounds like, you know, like samurais you know how you if you've ever seen like an old Japanese movie where they're the samurai are you know how they're talking and they that's what it sounds like they understand what we're saying. Now. They understand what people are saying. I know that this one friend of mine, she's, uh, you pick and I'm not gonna say her village or anything, but she goes, did they steal your fish? I said, yeah, how do you know? Because they come into our fish camps in the summer fails to like maybe a rack, you know, I mean, they take what they what they need. They don't like wipe them out or anything like that, take all their fish or something. They just take like one like long rack of fish. That's it. I think the reason I don't think they know how to. I don't think they swim well. I mean I could be wrong about that, but I don't think they So I think the issue is them catching those like nice bright, shiny you know, the good salmon. I'm not talking about the ones with a green head and they're red and they're full of ones and dying. You don't want them nice bright, shiny, you know, brighterly the better. I think they have maybe a hard time getting them. I think that's why they do it. But yeah, that's it's common for that that to happen. And it was funny the next day when fishing game came through and they told us, oh, there's some Asian people going up and down the river stealing people's fish. And my friend goes, how big are these Asians? Oh god, she's see those. They knew the jig was up. I said, well you better catch it because I'm really upset. I was going to fry those up for breakfast this morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you said, they do that sort of thing all the time. They really do. When that family with a horrible boy who disrespected your mom moved out. Did you ever try to reach out to the dog men and the mind spoke with you to try to find out if the dog man actually did frighten them away?
Speaker 2: Oh I already know. I already know that's what happened. Did me a favor because, uh, my way of handling it was, oh, nobody touches my mother. Nobody. I was furious. Yeah, I thanked him.
Speaker 1: How did he respond when you thanked him?
Speaker 2: I just got this pleased? It was like a pleased he was pleased. You can put convey that into a feeling. That's what I got.
Speaker 1: Huh. Yeah, sounds like they did do that. Then you never know. There are all sorts of crazy things that could happen that might have driven that family off. I hope it was the dogman that did and sure sounds like it was. But yeah, that's why I asked that question.
Speaker 2: Well, it was just the one. But it only takes one of those guys. No one takes more of them, especially if they're out to scare somebody. Because I, like I said, I was in search shed eavesdropping on what was going on, and she's like, I'm not staying here another night. I'm not everyone, you know, like she didn't want to see it whatever she saw again, And I got it. I was like, Okay, I know what happened here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll bet she did want to see what she saw every again. I get it. Now, after you heard those homeless people screaming a few summers ago, did you ever try to track them down to find out what happened that night? Or did you just let it be?
Speaker 2: Nobody got hurt? So you know that the thing they love to scare that they find it so amusing that humans getting afraid become afraid so easily. I think he was just having a good time landing a joke on somebody. I mean absolutely, that's how they look at it, because nobody got hurt.
Speaker 1: Seems like a lot of them. That's what they live for, almost is to terrify people to within an inch of their lives. So I can understand why you would say that you said that you haven't had any dog mean encounters in Alaska. Does that mean that you don't think they're in Alaska in any great numbers?
Speaker 2: Do you think.
Speaker 1: Or do you think that you haven't had an encounter because you just didn't happen to bump into one.
Speaker 2: I think that I wasn't in their area because I get the distinct impression that Harryman and Document don't really hang out with each other day. I don't think they hang out in each other areas. I think they have their own areas. I just haven't. But then you know, when I felt eyes on me, it could have been them. I don't know. Like I said, there's been times when I've been out in the bush and I know I'm being watched because I'm like hyper vigilant. I know I'm being watched, but I can't I can't place it. I can't find out where it's coming from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I tell people, trust your instincts, they normally will be pretty accurate. We're about out of time here, win, But before we go, do you have any clothes in comments you want to put out there for us?
Speaker 2: If you can avoid shooting them, avoid it. But from what I heard from a few of those your podcasts situations, there's like no other option. But I understand that they have rogue elements, just like we do. It's good and there's bad everywhere. It's just life the way things are. No, I do my best suit, I've got to live in my own skin. So I can't do something that goes against what I feel. You know, bad the creator, Yeah, wayh whatever you what you deems being wrong, I can't do that. I can't go against that, and I wouldn't not to say I haven't made mistakes. Everybody's made mistakes, you know, it's just life. We'll all make mistakes. But the idea is to learn from it and try to be a better person. Be a better person. One thing, I forgot that bull that my dad left out there, five thousand dollars bull just left out there, and I think he was feeding them. I think he left it out there for them because he had been dealing with those guys since the mid about the mid nineties. I have an amazing memory because that clicked all the way. That conversation that we had when I was out in Dutch all those years ago collicked, and then everything kind of fell into place for me because through the years I asked him, I said, Dad, you were you use many cows down here? And he said, once in a while, I was a calf. Lots of couple of cows over the years. Other than that, no, So I don't know what kind of deal or arrangement d with these guys, but.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 2: H almost like kind of protecting him Muslims. I don't know. There's I wish I would have had that conversation with because I had a lot of questions I wanted to ask him.
Speaker 1: It really does make you wonder what kind of an arrangements have had.
Speaker 2: But I know he had some cattle russelled like twenty heads.
Speaker 1: In the UH.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, it was in the late nineties. There's some cowstone that never happened again.
Speaker 1: Oh I bet it didn't when you have a security guard out there like that. I don't doubt that at all. But having said that, thanks again so much for coming on, Lynn. I really appreciate your time, and have a great night.