Speaker 1: The sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine.
Speaker 2: The Games, Mike the Bulldog, beyond you jrr go.
Speaker 3: Mording Mike Bianchi. How we doing this morning? We're doing good. They're doing good up in Gainesville too. The Cator basketball team, ranked number eight in the country, Number one Tennessee came to town last night and left with a lump on their head thirty points.
Speaker 2: The Gators beat the number one team in the country by last night, seventy.
Speaker 4: Three to forty three.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: Gators now sixteen game winning streak at home. The thirty point win is the most lopsided win against the number one ranked team since the great John Wooden's UCLA squad beat UCLA one hundred and one to sixty nine in the nineteen sixty eight Final four behind a guy named lou Al Sindor who would go on to become Korea Abdul.
Speaker 3: I don't know about you, Tako Bob, but I'm waiting on. I would think this would be a perfect opportunity for the Dog to go.
Speaker 4: How that Taste? How that Tee?
Speaker 5: Tennesse.
Speaker 2: Thee may have beaten the Gators in overtime on the football field, but the Gators are now.
Speaker 4: A basketball school, no question about it.
Speaker 2: Man, it's gonna the SEC has become a basketball league. Five of the top ten teams in the country in the SEC and basketball, So yeah, it's gonna be a big time conference race this year. Basketball Tennessee, Auburn, Kentucky, Florida, Texas, A and m go down the list Oklahoma. All sorts of great college basketball in the SEC.
Speaker 4: In the NFL yesterday.
Speaker 3: Another basketball question real quick? Absolutely have you seen that Shack and Dwight Howard are at it again?
Speaker 4: Oh God, there's such children.
Speaker 2: What is.
Speaker 5: Up with this? They have? They have been going back and forth for over a decade.
Speaker 2: At this Saint Dwight was playing for the Magic and Shaq was still in the league, playing for whoever he was playing for at the time.
Speaker 4: This was after he left the Lakers. I think he might have been with the Heat.
Speaker 5: Do they just truly not like each other? Is that what he comes down to.
Speaker 2: I'm mostly blamed Shack on this, really yeah. He started jabbing at Dwight when you know, when Dwight sort of took up the Superman persona, you know, and that was Shack's persona when he was with the magic way back when. So, yeah, and I don't know why Shaq doesn't like Dwight or for forever.
Speaker 1: I would I would think that. I wouldn't think it would be shacks fall. I thought it would be that Dwight was butt hurt. Sorry, it's too easy, you know, Pat.
Speaker 3: Well, Yeah, I totally get that. I was going to just ignore the comment. But since you put the spotl on one thing I did observe though, in the back and forth on the social media is especially on the Dwight Howard side, he could use some remedial grammar classes.
Speaker 2: Well, and everybody on social media it seems like these days could use some grammar, says good lord, no punctuation run on sentences. It drives me crazy. Let's don't get me going on grammar and social media.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, moving on football, bull Doug, all right, Yeah, your Dolphins had a press conference yesterday, the head coach, Mike McDaniel, the GM.
Speaker 2: Chris Greer, and they said Tyreek Hill has not asked them for a trade. Mike McDaniel addressed, you know, Tyreek Hill, we're not going back into the game on Sunday, saying he was unavailable to go back in even though he wasn't injured, and Mike McDaniel said that's not going to be tolerated in the future.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry this Dolphins organization and Mike McDaniel, it's become a country club down there.
Speaker 4: It's like Club Mike, Club med.
Speaker 2: They should call it, all right, club Mike, because I mean you're reading stuff now, Tyreek Hill not showing up for team mate and showing up late. You can't just reel this back in now, all right, this you can't just become a tough guy all of a sudden. They've allowed this to go on. I don't know that they can keep Tyreek Hill on this team. He doesn't have much trade value now because everybody knows he wants out.
Speaker 4: So I don't know what the Dolphins.
Speaker 3: You know what's happened there, bull Dog. She got a coach in McDaniel who wants to also be the player's friend.
Speaker 4: Yes, right, And you can't just You've.
Speaker 5: Got to draw the line there, man, And they've got.
Speaker 4: To be like the Pittsburgh coach, right, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm gonna ask you a question right now. Being the Dolphins fan you are, Lynch and being that Brian Flores is now a hot commodity for for other head coaching jobs because he's done a great job as the coordinator of the Minnesota Vikings. Did the Dolphins make a mistake by firing Brian Flores?
Speaker 5: He was?
Speaker 2: I mean, he was a tough guy. He didn't take any of this stuff right.
Speaker 3: But there's also that said there, there's this line in trying to deal with this mentality now, and it's I'm not quite sure how you straddle it. That's I guess that's my answer. It's tough.
Speaker 4: Was was Dan Campbell?
Speaker 5: Wasn't he?
Speaker 3: Downe with Dom Campbell was a temporary and I've been fuming ever since they let him go because he just showed the passion that he has now. He showed it in those few games that he was interim coach. I'm like, man, that's the guy right there, and sure as hell he is just in another city.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, Dan Campbell, that's right, he was the interim.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just in another city. He's the He's the bomb, right that, Just like Orlando Magic players.
Speaker 5: That's how it works here. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Speaking of the NFL, the Raiders fire and Tonio Pierce their head coach, after only one season. I don't know what it is with these organizations hiring these these sad organizations hiring coaches and then firing him after one year because what they don't turn around the organization in one year. We saw the Patriots do it with Jared Mayo, fired after one year. Now the Raiders have done it with Antonio Pierce. So I don't know what's going on. By the way, uh Taco, you mentioned the other day how ironic it was that, uh, you know, the Patriots and craft and hired a coach named Mayo.
Speaker 1: They found a mustard, didn't they.
Speaker 5: Coach?
Speaker 2: Not that I found a new place where Jared Mayo could become you know, he could go to work for the Bengals.
Speaker 4: Their GM is named Duke. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 4: So there you go.
Speaker 3: I had the search for that all the time here on the Lynchin Taco shoot in the sports page with Mike the Bulldog Bionchi heard on adjacent to LAS weekday mornings on AM seven forty f F ninety six ninety game give us that big old bulldog Mark, would you a dog?
Speaker 5: Oh? Oh?
Speaker 2: Lynchen Taco on demand download the iHeartRadio app