Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'd let your taco one on one one w jr R. But your freaking idiots all right, I remember to get your vote in for you? Say we play you got three choices from Skillet this morning. We'll play the one with the most votes back at nine, and then someone who votes will send you to highly Suspect Friday at House of Blues.
Speaker 2: Why do our coworkers have to do this to me? Somebody comes in here, no names mentioned, This is taco. I need you to do me a favor. Check up nord dot our nord Underscore Nordic. It's a hold our site of hot Nordic chicks.
Speaker 1: Anyway, so I'll vote for you. Say it, we play it fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: To do that, I gotta close out this other. Okay, yeah, you are three songs from Skillet. The one with the most votes play back at nine is pat That said all that, Well, then we're moving on in highly suspect tickets. Somebody gets yes, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Thank you Petties and Longwood Petties Meets for sponsoring this portion of the show. Oh they got if you're thinking of making a Valentine's meal for you're sweetie, go there and ask them for their cupids deal or shape Delmonico. You get the signs, you get some nice wine with that. It's all taken care of.
Speaker 2: Again. It's the cupid deal over at Petties Meets in Longwood four thirty four.
Speaker 1: Think of it a big heart.
Speaker 2: Shaped Delmonico for you and her or you and him.
Speaker 1: Well well, well, well what do we have here?
Speaker 2: Float of man, fload of man's floating man got to be a flying man.
Speaker 1: He's got to be a flying man. Florida Man on to Go Again has made his way down to southwestern Florida in Lee County. Lee County represent He is literally on the go Florida Man on a riding lawnmower on a rampage through a neighborhood where he mowed down several mailboxes until he met a mailbox that offered some resistance and he went ass over teakettle, leaving the riding lawnmower behind, as well as his Pittsburgh Steelers hat and a pair of sunglasses. Video footage of him meeting the resistant mailbox were happy to share with you on our Facebook page this morning. Did you say he was drinking? I did not say he was drinking. I would think he probably was, though, as he was on a riding lawnmower, just haphazardly smashing over a mailboxes in a residential area.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he busts it again? J r r Facebook page. How that taste? How did what taste?
Speaker 1: Bob? The front yard? Is that? Is that a cement mailbox? No, it's made of concrete. Oh okay, cement once again, the uh material that ultimately makes concrete again jr.
Speaker 2: Our Facebook page. You want to check that out? Nice talk the riding lawnmar.
Speaker 1: I'm guessing the mower must have been stolen if you left the damn thing behind. Probably. Yeah. How much do those riding lawnmowers go? I've never priced him. I don't know. No, it probably depends on how much horsepower, how big of a deck. I'm just I'm just looking at how many cup holders you have on it? Price?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Do I even want to exactly? Do I even want to search this? Because then I'm gonna get riding lngmowers lawnmowers forever.
Speaker 1: Then there's the fine line between riding lawnmower and with the then next level tractor tractor which is more of a multi purpose. Uh, you know, I don't really think that I need.
Speaker 2: A tractor to my my heart in Maitland riding long equipment.
Speaker 1: Just give me your average price, dude, might have to do that.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a that's a tractor there, John Deere, you don't play around.
Speaker 1: He's like John Daily blows in store offerings. It's just gonna take me too long. Pat, Oh, here we go. Yeah, they do give them to me.
Speaker 2: You're looking about twenty four hundred dollars for a nice little uh John Deere pat seventeen to five horsepower gas hydraulics hydrostatic. Uh, there's a one for sixteen to ninety. And there goes the flood. There goes the floodgates. At the text line, we're three four k at low.
Speaker 1: Bring a concrete slash cements. If you bring up working outdoors specifically on yards, you know what's gonna happen here, Taco.
Speaker 2: You've opened the floodgates. Somebody said up to fifteen grand. And then there's thanks for the BWO stickers. Just got them in the mail. If you want your BWO stickers and you don't have them yet. Send us a self address damped envelope to the station.
Speaker 1: Tell me if you haven't heard this, If you've heard this before, person is deeply disappointed with the results of using a California psychic to find love. This was the case with a Canadian woman who, well, it took her to get to the I've now spent fifty thousand dollars range to know she's been fleeced.
Speaker 3: When she did the reading, she found there was a man. I said, yes, there's a man I like at the gym, and she's, well, I can bring this man closer to you at for five hundred and fifty dollars. He transferred twelve to fifteen thousand, but she said she preferred cash.
Speaker 1: So I was dropping off a lot of cats. How many red flags do you need? Ladies in her house?
Speaker 3: If everything was going so great, I said to her, why isn't anything happening for me? All I'm doing is paying you money exactly, I'm paying you thousands and thousands of dollars and I'm not getting nothing.
Speaker 1: She didn't work. That's the problem. I gave her. Want different services, That's what I gave her.
Speaker 2: What a dumbass? I'm sorry if that's on you, It truly is.
Speaker 1: You see those commercials for California psychics, it's like they have a union or something. Didn't you write what was the story about your wife and the psychic with you? I was in Cassadaga before we were married.
Speaker 2: Said you are falling for somebody that's involved with music.
Speaker 1: I never said. She's told uh skinnered at she sees something to do in her life, in her big picture life, radio having a huge impact on her life. One comes the best catch ever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a looker, an old lynch looker. Somebody said, Pat, those are garbage mowers. Cost twelve k for a John Deere for a good John Dere commercial mowers thirteen to fifteen grand, forty eight and fifty two inches. I pay a kid twenty five bucks a week to cut weed and edge.
Speaker 1: There you go. Finally there's this because we just depart landscaping. One on one portion of the show, a deer hunter in Texas was busted for hunting from a porta potty that he had painted in a camouflage color and dragged out into the woods using that as his blind support. A potty, which that in and of itself. Yeah, if If that's what you want to use as your blind that's that's fine. Where he screwed up, Taco was dragging this camouflage port a potty out onto private property and setting up and blowing away deer. Oh yeah, that's not the good idea out there. No. Yeah? So did he just have the barrel hanging right out of the body. Have it on the Facebook page if you want to take a look at his set up there. He just sit on the toilet and wait.
Speaker 2: Because if you have a barrel out of the portlet look like this.
Speaker 1: When you shoot it, you're in this box. That is going to be so damn aloud. He had cut a square, rectangular shaped slot in the camouflage. Forthlett, You know what you do.
Speaker 2: You cut a camera, You cut that rectangle, like you say, and then with the piece that you cut out, you lay that down as a beer holder, a little bar. You got a bar and a portal leg and like drinking beer and hunting. Ah yeah, what could possibly go wrong? Get you a guy in an orange jacket, no time exactly
Speaker 1: On demand download the iHeartRadio app if you