Speaker 1: What's up, everybody?
Speaker 2: This is Scott Yeager here with another edition of Challenge Mania. This episode brought to you by Challenge at Maniacs dot com, where you get a full gorgeous video of all of our episodes, interviews, bonus podcast, live shows, you get early in ad free audio, you get first access to tickets and more. Head to Challenge maniacs dot com today, Join the pod squad. Trust me, we will make it worth your while.
Speaker 1: But you didn't come for me.
Speaker 2: You came for d next to me, a double dose d We got Das and Derek. We got d as in d Reltaylor.
Speaker 1: What's up? Guys?
Speaker 3: Came for the man like the setup man.
Speaker 4: It's been a while, Yeah, challengeing in Live, New York one?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why was it the first ever Challenge Man in Live Yeah, June two, twenty eighteen.
Speaker 1: As long as But.
Speaker 3: You guys came a long way like instead of me having to do a damn joined nipe Skype or joined the meeting.
Speaker 1: You yet you know what the well?
Speaker 2: First of all, we decided to upgrade for many reasons, but one was some people would always be coming through and they'd have a bad Internet connection or they'd been doing it on their porch or some shit like that or whatever. And you know we're losing words here or there. But now, yes, this is challenge mainly a two point zero. We're here, live and in studio. What do you think of the digs?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 3: Nice amount? Liking? Nice little set up them? You have me a little coffee? Yeah, good to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there are edible plants by the way. Oh yeah, and we've got the branding here to start. Guy, Manny, if you haven't seen your Manny Swagger challenge.
Speaker 3: I actually want one of your shirts.
Speaker 2: We got you, bro, all right, I think we might have brought some of your shirts to the great state of Illinois. We got some Durrell Goat shirts where you're holding a ball with a goat on it.
Speaker 1: Have you seen these?
Speaker 3: You have a big hand, man.
Speaker 2: We brought them into We have a sold out show this weekend. How many of these do you think you've done with this? At least over fifteen?
Speaker 3: All right, that's a good question, bro, I've been Yeah, probably about I will say no more. Probably just as many as challenges, I bet you. If we look it up, it's probably the same amount.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So you are a mainstay on the live shows. You've been a mainstay on the podcast since we got started with this, your first time on the couch literally and figuratively.
Speaker 3: What's been going on with you have been nothing much? Man, Kids. My daughter just turned sixteen yesterday. She got her license today. She just took her test, just passed.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 3: Got her new whip, yes, I got. Ended up getting her a new car, a little Honda Civic sport cars to the starter car, yeah, little little sport Touring. Not gonna lie though, man, I didn't. I didn't think it would be this hard letting her go off into the real world and drive on her own. She's like, oh I could go. I was like, no, no, no, stay off the freeway, please stick to the streets. But other than that, that's the only thing that's really been on me. Same shit though, back at that at the crib, got my gym working out. Ain't nothing changed too much. Kid's grown up fast though.
Speaker 4: Pump for pomp, fitness, doing good, Yes.
Speaker 3: Doing great, Man doing great. Can't complain.
Speaker 2: We were just out that way and he had Cyrus up with seven am or something like that, putting tires.
Speaker 3: See, Derek hasn't been there. I don't even think there would make I think he might pass out. Cyrus has been there, Kayland has been there. A viv has been there, but Derek has yet to come through and work out. But I don't think Derek I went up that morning.
Speaker 1: It's been a while.
Speaker 4: It's just been a while. Like we've done San Francisco, right, how far is San Francisco from you? Didn't you guys?
Speaker 1: Just a couple hours far?
Speaker 4: So Oakland, Oakland didn't Where did you guys go?
Speaker 3: Where you're not going?
Speaker 1: Open? Sacramento? Sacramento is where Okland anymore?
Speaker 4: So what did they What did the A's play?
Speaker 2: So now they're so but they're moving from Oakland to Las Vegas. Okay, while they're building that stadium. They're currently playing in Sacramento at the Giants Triple A affiliate stadium, very small stadium, river Cats.
Speaker 4: And then how far from you is that?
Speaker 1: That's close?
Speaker 3: Oh that's nice, Yes, real close.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we were out actually in his way.
Speaker 2: The other times we used to do San Francisco, he used to have to come out that way, but now this basically this time we went to him. So everyone was able to go to his gym and well you guys.
Speaker 4: You guys had Yes Devon Devin. How was that all? How was that dynamic?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 4: It was?
Speaker 1: Great?
Speaker 3: Man? Honestly that was I felt like that was the most non rambling Yes show that I've ever been a part of, which challenged many alive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was very articulate, very kind of staying on track, you know what I mean. Devin and Dave they breathed professionalism into you.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You don't want to and you weren't there honestly. But also there was no like like you said it, like get me another white clock. Everyone was pretty Then you had Cyrus Sober McGee walking up, you know, like everyone was kind of just like you know, on their ship. It's a big weekend for Devin, some news about her leak that day or that weekend. So no, everyone's on their best behavior. And yeah, you got the whole official podcast co host next to you. You can't really be you had two of it. Not a lot of cursing, you know.
Speaker 1: It was a good with someone. Actually, a couple of people wrote in and said they thought that that was a very on topic. Uh, yeah, it was a good It was a good one.
Speaker 3: We might be able to get them. This time, we'll see we could try.
Speaker 4: What do you mean, oh this, oh tomorrow, Well tonight we're going, we're gonna be.
Speaker 2: We've got actually so so here we're here in Chicago. We've got an all dudes lineup. So if you didn't come, if you came for d that's what you're getting. If you came for any female representation whatsoever. Sorry, Chicago, you're not getting at this time now. Not for lack of trying. We hit up I think we went back into the well. We were hitting up og women from All Stars two, from Road Rules Extreme, We're ending up everybody, Hey, can you make it?
Speaker 1: Can you make it?
Speaker 2: Couldn't find any females. So then we went to the will called Will, so well, we've got you. Got you the will call.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 2: You got arawin pretty wet all Era one, and then we got and then we thought, Brad, you's Brad here a lot. So he's going to be in Minnesota in a couple weeks with us. But so what's funny is we have all Era one and then we have Will, who, in our opinion, kind of feels like eraone even though he's only thirty. He feels like he was just frozen in carbonite and he's from your era one and he's just been dropped into twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: Have you you haven't met me yet.
Speaker 3: I have met him. I'm gonna like him.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, well let's let's let's let's go do some Derella history since it's his first time here, you know, in our in studio podcast in Chicago, the day that we will be going to Wrigley Field. But uh no, I just want to tell you how much I appreciate your friendship over the years. Like I said before, you and CT kind of taking me under your wings when I first got there. And uh but you know you started all this before all of us. You know, now we have like Johnny Bananas on the poster, everyone reaching up for him. He you know, claimed that he was the Challenge and the Challenge God said, yes you are, and put just him on this poster pretty much. But before him, it was you.
Speaker 1: You were the the guy that.
Speaker 4: Went in there everyone feared was the best at the game, won three challenges in a row, and then you had the Australia Challenge win and then just in case anyone forgot that he was the fourth time champion went in there and won champions for the stars, you know, as like an intercontinental title. Mind people that you can still win. What how has like time evolved for you? Like, he just turned forty six? Are you older than him?
Speaker 1: Younger than him?
Speaker 3: I think I'm we're the same age, but I think I'm slightly older than him because I'm forty I will be turning forty shit, forty shit, forget seventy nine, eleven four.
Speaker 1: Eleven four, So in November you'll be forty seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think we're the same age, but just my birthday comes a little bit. Well, he's one. I'm born in seventy nine. I think he's born in eighty I believe.
Speaker 1: Okay, so so yeah, I'll tell you, yeah forty seven.
Speaker 4: What's happening game?
Speaker 3: The game has evolved and it is a lot fucking harder now CT is way better at the charming part. I fucking suck at it. But that that dude will get in the house like he won't like he's like.
Speaker 4: Well used to be good at it.
Speaker 3: Well yeah he's still at the challenge you Yeah, yeah, yeah, but now I'm fucking married, I got kids, you know what I mean? I can't. He doesn't even do that though. It's not like he's flirting with the girls and shit. But he makes it a fun time. He gets to know people. He gets to sit there and say, hey, how you doing, talks to him, interacts with it, makes him laugh, and he's quick. He's funny, you know what I mean. Then he'll he'll, he'll, he'll make the egg sandwiches at night. He could cook, you know what I mean, seople hungry, he just he's just someone fun to be around in the house, you know what I mean. But the game is a lot harder now. Back then, I think I had a lot of help. Always say that, and don't get me wrong. When if I got to the final, I knew I was winning, but I had to get to the final. In order to get that. I had a lot of Veronica's and Tina, Rachel. They all helped me get to that point because it's all about the votes, you know what I mean. So and then also too, it was always a partnership. So when it came to the puzzles, I think I'm all right, but I'm not as good as most people in the house, you know what i mean, kind of like you you hate him when you see him, right, I just try not to act like I'm dead. Once I see a fucking puzzle, I'm gonna get the shit done. I'm gonna try my best, and sometimes I'll be sitting there forever, but at least I'm thinking I'm gonna get it, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, No.
Speaker 4: I think you're smarter than you know with these puzzle things. Then I think you're giving yourself credit for I don't know. I like, I.
Speaker 3: Feel like you have to turn it.
Speaker 1: I feel like you have to.
Speaker 4: Like it's it's almost like you have to practice that more than you have to practice the stuff that you're good at, just to kind of balance out, you know, like what the challenge has become to get better at the game. Like you have to work on your three point shot, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like you gotta work on the things.
Speaker 4: That are harder nowadays. You know, and we know that, But do you actually go and do it?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: Do you want?
Speaker 3: I do a little bit, but not really.
Speaker 4: I try, and I just hate it.
Speaker 1: I just hate New York.
Speaker 2: You just you go to Empire State Building, say let me get the tour. You go up right and you just stand up there like this, and I asked you questions. You want to try that next time?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: No, you know my favorite heights is has gotten worse. It's not going to get any better. And it's not a fear of like getting on the plane. But anytime I gotta walk on the fucking beam and I gotta look down or anyway, I gotta fuck that shit. And actually i'd rather be over water because I know I could swim. But when I'm on the building, a high rise and I got to look down at my feet, if I could look up, I'm fine. And if someone's talking shit to me, that actually makes me better. That's why I used to love Mike, because Mike would always talk shit to me. And I remember the very first challenge we did. We were up in there, but I didn't have to look down, and we're up and I'm like, I'm about to the more he kept talking to me.
Speaker 1: You scared the rail.
Speaker 3: I was like, all right, keep talking.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 3: It feeds the fuel in my fire, you know what I mean. But if you don't talk and you let me do my thing, then have.
Speaker 1: They gotten higher over the years these challenges?
Speaker 3: Yes they have, Yeah, yes they have.
Speaker 4: Man, they tried to do that shit on uh.
Speaker 3: Forty, I didn't want to. God people, especially after Tina grab both of like, we ain't gonna fucking win. Now, what's the point of me jumping?
Speaker 4: Oh that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh that was you MVP that and I'm glad I fucking did it. But at the end that you did that, when and when Tina greb too, I was like, what the fuck I'm going in anyway? What's the point? You know what I mean? One thing I did think about, though, I was like, man, can you imagine if CT was there, you had.
Speaker 1: To pull him up? Well, man, let me ask you about one that got away from you.
Speaker 2: So you obviously you get the win on Champs Versus Pros, but you come very close on that first season All Stars. Now, I always think of you whenever one of these lists goes around with the largest total of wins, whether by dollar on the Challenge and it's who's who? You would think the Ashley's, the cts, the Johnny's, the Jordan's, and then sitting there always in like the top five or six is yes, because of that one season was a five hundred thousand dollars pop for one person, which now we got people on this next season forty two going after five hundred thousand dollars, which who knows it might have to split it with six or eight people, right, So this guy worked his way into the top ten, if not top five, of total winnings just by winning that one season. Does that make it even worse that you were so close she came in second on that season you come up short to Yes, but it was the most I would say life changing money, give or take almost every other season that the challenge is ever doled out, and you were that close to it?
Speaker 1: Or is it just like any other.
Speaker 3: Loss, Nah, that won't hurt. I got humbled real quick. I you know, I looked at him. I didn't even fucking run. I think I ran, maybe jogged twice, and usually every day I run in the house, or you know, I think I jogged twice in some fucking crops. I didn't even put on my tennis shoes. And I saw him run, and I was like, there's no way he's fucking beating me. And I looked at everybody else, big easy and everybody. I just I got humbled real quick. And then when they let us go that second day, and I knew we were like neck and neck tied. I was like, I fucking got him and I left. And I didn't even know nothing about the guy. I knew he was outdoorsman. The guy brought hella backpacking shit. He had pliers, he had all kinds of shit. Remember all the shit he had. You weren't in his room. He was pulling out all kinds of shit like an outdoorsman, you know, like he knew his shit like and I was just naive and I just that I had it in a bag and I took off. I remember looking back, iut and see him and next thing i know, he's coming with those fucking sticks, and I'm like, where the fuck. I could see the flags. I could literally see the flags off in the distance. Wow, he just have my hats off. He was the better man that day. He woo my ass, plain and simple.
Speaker 2: And I think that was the last time. They're like, We're never giving five hundred thousand dollars to one motherfucker ever again. They're like, they're like, we just gave it to that guy, and I'm pretty sure he just gave most of it away to a charity and we're probably not even go to see him on the show. I guess we saw him on All Stars three, but I mean it's interesting, I don't think. And that's why when everyone ever gripes about the amount of money, I kind of do call bs because I go, do people do people? Do viewers value that win as being bigger? For yes, because of that paycheck. No, I do think you have to kind of remind yourself that that's how much you want. I don't think that seems like a bigger win than say All Stars two, three, four or five rename it. Obviously in the Czech department it was. But I mean it's interesting that, you know, the season of All Stars won, they bring back all these big names, and who ends up and the guy raising the flag at the end of yeah, you know, yes you.
Speaker 3: Knew who who who? Who kind of fucked that up though for me, we we did a little handshake at the end. I think it was me, you, Alton and Neil Mayah.
Speaker 4: That wasn't that wasn't that was enough?
Speaker 1: And then uh no, it was you guys that was supposed to go in You're going to get him.
Speaker 3: It was it wasn't, it wasn't. I can't remember exactly what happened now Derek went back on his no, I didn't.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't. If Neamia is telling you that that's that's not that, that's not true.
Speaker 3: I thought we had like a little to save each other, and you ended up putting in.
Speaker 1: No yes, the last one to go yes. No, it's big.
Speaker 3: Easy was sitting anybody home that day the way he did that ship, He's yeah what even production was like what the fuck? Like they had no no idea, Like wait, they wouldn't even blow the horn. They waited like a solid five minutes while while Neil, Maya and Kendall are still working like they didn't want to give him the double because like this is not the way it's supposed to go, But he made it work.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, I there was there we were I didn't. There was nothing concrete. I I thought we were gonna vote Neamyah. I thought that's what we were gonna do. I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 4: There's no Neamiah kind of came at me at the last second to be like you want to do this, and I was just like, no, I didn't. I didn't say yeah, let's do that. It was just it was just him kind of being like we're good.
Speaker 3: Oh, my fought. I thought it was something else. I thought it was here more. But I was cool with yes anyway because we slept in the same room wet the whole season.
Speaker 4: So yeah, well yeah, so when I went, I'm.
Speaker 3: Just mad I didn't get the fucking what was it for?
Speaker 1: Five hundred thousand?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, no that I didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 4: I thought that with him too. No, I didn't. I didn't think for a second we were going to vote vote yes, and I didn't. I didn't think that. I think I thought we were gonna protect me.
Speaker 3: Now maybe it was telling me that then. I think you're right.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, yes, you said no no yeah.
Speaker 4: He he came at me and the like the last second, like, yeah, bro, we're gonna do this, Like why am I gonna do what you tell me to do?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: So that's not you might have to roll the tape though, because I could remember him saying during deliberation, during deliberation, roll the tape, Derek, like, I know I was supposed to go this way, but I just feel like I can't do it. And this guy is a good guy, So I'm gonna have to put you in Neil My watching the roll the tape.
Speaker 1: I think it was all right.
Speaker 4: Let us know. He he dabbed up with me, but it wasn't like, are we good? That's not what it was. You got.
Speaker 1: Straight down. It doesn't matter you look it. We're good. We're good.
Speaker 4: Yeah. No, no, that that's not how things are done. You know.
Speaker 3: Like the other day, bro, we haven't. I was watching it with my daughter and they got on repeat on Amazon Prime and I just turned it on and it's just me and him fucking theovon sitting on the boat. O.
Speaker 4: God, don't remind me of that one the same. No, that's not the same ship. That's not.
Speaker 3: My daughter was like, why's he got his back turn? He's gonna throw you in? Huh has this back there? I said, he throw me in? But then he threw THEO.
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I didn't actually say anything to be on to be fair, DM said it not that I want to.
Speaker 5: Know.
Speaker 4: I even asked you, I said.
Speaker 1: What do I do?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I said do what you? I said, what you tells you?
Speaker 4: He said, do what your heart tells you. And so but if you would have said do this, then I would have done that.
Speaker 5: But I didn't.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: I was I was confused because you have this one pulling your direction, this one not knowing that one acting like this, like I didn't like I actually just didn't say anything, and I should have just done what was right, which is just stick with you and THEO and I and I to this day. It's one of the big my biggest regrets.
Speaker 3: But to your defension, asked me, and I told you do whatever your heart tells you, yes the way I am. And that's probably downfall in the challenge. I never really say what I want people to do because I want them to do what they want to do.
Speaker 1: And you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: At that point, and at that point with the whole yes Nami thing, I was probably telling you know, we got to vote Neemyah in. But you probably maybe had a closer relationship with him than than I did.
Speaker 3: Big Easy, Big Easy one of yes, because he's like, I don't want to have to chase his dude up a mountain. Big Easy was no to me.
Speaker 4: He was pushing for Neamayah and we can call him on that.
Speaker 3: We have to pull up.
Speaker 1: We have the receipts. They're on hum mount plus.
Speaker 4: Even even even even if it's even if the footage is there, like there's other things going on. They can edit it how you know, like what the big easy is telling me behind the camera who you know? I'm asking him who do you want? And you know how it's it's just saying it with your lips and I'm like, okay, cool, we'll go with that. And then I I feel like I was probably pushing you to do that and you didn't want to and because we all had like different relationships and we know at the end of the game, it's like, you know, maybe you were close. I thought you were closer with yes, because you.
Speaker 3: Were bunking next at that point.
Speaker 4: Yes, So I thought, so that's why I thought, maybe I'm pushing you to do this same thing on like All Stars three, I'm like, Yo, we gotta make a choice, we got to move, we gotta go in this direction, whereas like, ah, you know, like in real life I would look for you to tell me what to do because I look up to you like a big brother. And back then with that whole THEO thing, I'm like, fucking you know, what do I do? And if you told me do this stick to your guns, No fucking way I would have because I value your how you are as a person, you know, and I just have I have trouble, like you know, when someone's pulling me in a different direction and I like understand that point of view, like I maybe I see that point of view. And that's why like some of these these decisions in these games, like it's the very last second. It's like while we're walking in line to sit down like yes Nea mayah. And that's how it felt like when Neamiah came at me and I'm like okay, and then no, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I mean, Well, look at you got one of the biggest comedians of podcasters, Neamiah, one of the biggest DJs around.
Speaker 1: So I mean you pick it, you don't. You don't know how to pick them d I don't. Yeah, let's do some rapid fires.
Speaker 2: We got to run uh Durell, single toughest person you've ever gone up against, whether it's in an elimination or a final.
Speaker 3: Oh uh Jordan, Jordan's okay, Uh the cet stuff too. No, but Jordan no, because if it was anybody else, they would have fucking just let me win. Like when it's that close, like when you're like this much away from the damn the buzzer going off.
Speaker 1: Jordan all stars, Yes, yeah, this funck stuck with it and then your b y.
Speaker 3: I wish you could have saw this one. This fucker this much. We're sitting there for like forty five minutes. This is all I got to go forty five minutes in a hamster will.
Speaker 4: That was the most boring, least amount of technique I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 1: Talking about shitting on eliminations.
Speaker 6: Jordan, that was that was not no, because anybody else would have quit, they would like super impressive.
Speaker 1: No, but Jordan.
Speaker 3: Who would I rather go against an elimination. I would rather go against Jordan.
Speaker 1: Then, fucking this guy.
Speaker 3: I'm not packing up.
Speaker 5: If you had beaten me and not so fast, you and Amber would have won that final.
Speaker 6: She told me that you told her stay with CT and that's the reason why when she won the first check I did to the final, she picked me, so I reciprocated it.
Speaker 1: When she was.
Speaker 5: Crying over that locker room math problem, she if you had beaten me and you were there with me, you don't won that final.
Speaker 2: All right, te more rapid fire Dureau. Give me somebody who's debuted in the last five seasons. That you think is going to get the baton and is going to be one of the future faces of this.
Speaker 3: Show, the baton.
Speaker 1: Who's guy? What it takes? Who's a Durell?
Speaker 3: He hasn't had a good shot of it, Devin. He's he's funny, he likes to beat there. He's having a good time. He don't give a fuck. He's not stressed out. He's probably stressed, but he doesn't show.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's the mushrooms. But all right, yeah, but.
Speaker 3: He's just drinking. He's just pounding fomers and having a good time. If I'm not fucking working out for what? Yeah, you know he has a good He's having a genuinely good time there. Let's fuck with some people. Stirred upot he doesn't like someone. He likes to pick on people start antagonizing him. He's having fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, two people we got coming back for season forty two. I want to ask your quick opinions on Nurse's back. How do you think she's gonna do?
Speaker 3: Narse is good. Narsa is very good. She's very smart at the game. She could do it all. She's well rounded. The only thing that if she's doing like a damn reverse tug of war.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: But other than that, she's good to go anything one of us weight difference, because you know what I mean, if she's you know, but other than that, she's good. But we all have our fault.
Speaker 2: Are you surprised to see her back? I know it was Johnny Bananas. A lot of people were wondering she said too much during the whole of Raassio, Derek Contraver.
Speaker 3: Not at all, Not at all. I mean, she's that's that's how loyal she is. Of course she's gonna roo for it, man, no matter what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, another body, another person. People are surprised to see back for more reasons than one. Nelson Tom is back.
Speaker 3: Yes, now, Tea, Now, I was surprised about that. I was very surprised about that. I was wondering how to get to handle that. Not you know, like good, good for him. It's good to see him back. It's tragic what he went through. I'm happy to see that guy back and be able to come out here and still compete because you know, he loves the challenge. So that's good to see him back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, well I'll give you the last one.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna give him the question that people always ask me, Yeah, what's that? Why isn't Darrell on this season? Why isn't Derek on this season? I get all the time, like I know the magic recipe answered.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what, I think, I say yes too much.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Maybe if I just say no, then they'll want me more. You know, I'm always available, that's the problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you think you got to start saying no more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but at this point, and like we've been doing this for twenty plus years.
Speaker 3: Like we people tell you how many got to every season that you guys, damn here do I'm in fucking La doing a medical checkup for nothing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess, I guess.
Speaker 4: I guess I have the same answer.
Speaker 1: I was getting checkups for nothing too. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's good though, I mean I got medical already though. I know Derek you probably do now. Yeah, yeah, so you're good now. Well, well, well his wife she's in the middle, you know. No, So I just played that fight dou of cope. I love it, but I wish I did. If I wasn't had medical then I'll be like love and this, yeah, doc check this, check that. I think I got a problem over here.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying like, just over there, We've been doing this for twenty plus years, Like, yeah, we were available when you were giving us next to nothing at giving us a trip to do really cool shit, right, yeah, we're still fucking available.
Speaker 3: Well, this is to.
Speaker 1: Be there.
Speaker 3: And I had this conversation. I said, look, don't call me unless it's literally guaranteed in three weeks before. Don't call me three four, six months because I got a gym, I got to run, and I gotta find coverage. Yeah and every like, I can't wait till the last minute. I can, but I'd rather you tell me at the last minute sure, so then I get that coverage for sure, instead of saying, oh, actually, you know what I don't need you train is to come run my gym while I'm going.
Speaker 2: Speaking of the last minute, we're on our last minute here. So tell people where to find you, where to find your gym, how they can support you, how they could follow you around, Uh, not in person, but on social media things like that.
Speaker 3: Right out aside of Sacramento South and el Grove, little suburb town right off of Franklin, they'll befa LB Fitness if you want to come in and work, pull up boxing and waits, teach you how to box, teach you how to lift correctly, and uh, if you're looking for a magic appeel and you're just trying to get it the easy way, nah, because my shit's hard. Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: All right, Okay, there we go.
Speaker 3: Thank you for being here today, man, Yeah, that's what happened to us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guys, thanks for watching One Go.
Speaker 3: Raiders, Go burn Down, Baby, burn Down.
Speaker 2: Challenge Mania Dial Life for tickets, Challenge maniax dot com video and you can also get this audio wise everywhere you get your podcasts.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Thank you to the Chicago Podcast Studio for having us this week. Thanks to Scotch Media for all our production services. Shots to CT and shots at got a big season coming up, bugas fith Paramount Plus.
Speaker 1: Get those subs ready, m hm