Speaker 1: Five o five at THET five k r C, the talk station at the.
Speaker 2: Tuesday it's called Kenny Loggins because you're in the danger zone.
Speaker 3: Indeed, excuse me, apologies for starting off the morning show with a cough. And it's the first time I uttered a syllable this morning, so I didn't foresee that. Ryan Thomas right here, glad to be.
Speaker 1: A phone is.
Speaker 3: Phone lines are open if you want to comment on something five one three seven fifty five hundred eight hundred eight two three talk and of course pound five fifty on AT and T phones starting to encourge you to head over to fifty five car se dot com get your i heeart medium so you can stream the audio and get your podcast. Of course, Uh talk to Christopher Smitheman yesterday apparently episode eighty one Joe labeled on the blood page from patriotic perspectives to potholes. Yeah, smither Van he was on fire yesterday. I really enjoyed hearing him on the program, So check that out. If you didn' get a chance to listen Live Money Monday with Brian James on a whole host of topics and Todd Sledge and the Cincinniva and I love. This story he started out with really was a great illustration of all the benefits of the VA had. They turned a guy's life around completely suicidal ideation, overweight, out of shape, and through all the services they offered at the VA, the guy lost forty five pounds, got engaged in an exercise program, taking good care of himself, getting the psychological counseling he needed, and it just and I'm just skimming the surface of the benefits that were provided to this guy served as country proudly in the military and sort of the VA was able to get his life in order, which is wonderful, serves a great illustration of across the board benefits he probably didn't even realize were offered in terms of the healthcare that the VA provides. I'm just so happy that I have Todd Sledge on to talk about things like that. So check out the podcast fifty five care Sea dot com and uh what is coming up? Looking forward to seven oh five, Fast forward two hours Peter Bronson in studio, author and publisher Chili Dog Press dot com. Peter Bronson, He'll be in the studio to talk about the empower use some on our coming up of March sith about his March sixth, his most recent book on the the you know the the this entire region here and it's it's development over history. George Brunneman Restore Wellness is going to be on the Empower You some on our before Pete Bronson takes the stage. You can log in from home. I think you can show up at the Empower Youth Studios. Empower Youamerica dot org is where all that information is. And of course Joe Trek will put a link on the blog page fifty five care sea dot com at some point today. Big question mark currently looming over eight oh five. Normally we always get the inside scoop of Bright Barton News, and I'm cautiously out mystic that we will hear back from him. Joe didn't get a confirmation, so big question mark on that one. So all fingers crossed, and maybe it will be aw R. Hawkins, the gun expert. There's gonna be a oral arguments today. I'll get to it in a moment about the lawsuit from the Mexican government targeting the firearms industry and if they win and prevail in their argument, we are in for a world of hurt. This will transcend the firearms industry and make plaintiff lawyers across the country just giddy with excitement. Daniel Davis deep dive. Of course, we're going to be talking about Ukraine, Russia and the Oval Office, which reminds me my conversation yesterday with Monday Monday's Brian James, and our conversation led to me to ask, is there a fund, an index fund that is comprised of the military industrial complex, in other words, the arms manufacturing stocks, And he said, well, of course there's a fund, you know, related to anything. You can always find them, and people will create them, and there are people who follow those things and do their own investing, and they can pick and choose Raytheon and all the other arms manufacturers, which it gave me a chuckle this morning. Of course, the implosion of the discussion about Ukrainian peace is past Friday in the Oval Office at shedding light on the reality that they need American dollars period, end of story. The European Union needs American military support. They don't have armies and armaments. We of course are struggling with the national deficit of thirty six trillion dollars. We are a whole, and we're getting ready to go to a death spiral, which would be the end of the United States of America at least our fiat currency. It would bring about global chaos. We need to get our excrement together here in the United States, and funding endless wars is one of the reasons we're in the hole. Lots of fraud, wasted abuse we find out with DOGE too. But you know, there's only so much we can do, but the relying upon us. Just every article I read, you know, well, well, we need the United States. The United States must participate. We need to have the United States. I mean, the world couldn't fight a war unless the United States was supplying it with arms. So with that I pivot over the shares in European arms giants have risen significantly on the prospect of increased military spending by European Union countries. What is Donald Trump been complaining about now from the first termam in office and even this term in a short period of time, right, Europe needs the man up. They need to fund their own defense. They need to step up defense spending. Your concern, it's your backyard rush is right there next to you. Why in the hell is the United States the one responsible for defending you. So during this process, the European Union's woken up to realize that, wow, he's guess pretty serious about this. So the European stock markets reacted to the European leader's summit planning to boost military spending to support Ukraine. I guess also to support themselves, which caused the rally in some of the world's largest European based arms companies shocking chairs in rain Metal, Germany's largest defense company, jump thirteen point seven percent. Leonardo, another company, climbed sixteen percent in Milan, France's Thales, another company served sixteen percent. Britain's BAE Systems. I guess that's their version of Raytheon or something like that, jump fourteen and a half percent.
Speaker 1: And here it is the stocks.
Speaker 3: STOXX Aerospace and Defense Index.
Speaker 1: There is one.
Speaker 3: Which is comprised of the European company's linked to military defense jump one point one percent, which they describe as a record high. Welcome to the military Industrial complex index, accorded a woman and Fiona Sencatta, senior market analyst at City Index. The market is rising upon the optimism over defense spending and potential for a peace plan, which is not only boosting defense docks, but it's also boosting optimism broadly. Isn't it a sad reality We live in a world where you get optimism from defense spending. An increase in arms production brings about optimism. The March second summit in London after Ukrainian President Zolensky's meeting with the White House, ended in well, but many describe as disaster. But I just think, you know, Donald Trump and JD. Van's getting a hard time for something, for speaking the truth. I know it's a little petty for them to expect groveling from Zelenski, but you know he has to come to grips with reality, and that's what Donald Trump and Jdvans were telling him. Your people are dying. This war is unsustainable. You're gonna have to make some concessions. In America is willing to invent in your mineral production. We're willing to boost your company, your country's GDP through our investments, but the war has to end. I can't imagine a company wanting to invest in Ukraine when there is a war raging on the borders. Not a whole lot of stability on that not a lot of optimism in terms of your future profitability. But Trump did tell the European leaders they need to step up military support for Ukraine in preparation for the peace deal. Analysts said recent events have quote unquote turbo charged the European Union towards higher defense spending. HM last year, JP Morgan analysts said the continent's rearmament cycle would last released a decade this yesterday, they said the events of the last two weeks have turbocharged their thesis of a European rearmament cycle. They said, there are thirty European countries in ETO. We expect many of them will soon commit to much higher defense spending. How about that, one analyst, It's an inflection point in Europe realizes it needs to do the heavy lifting on defense and security.
Speaker 1: How about that?
Speaker 3: And you got to ask yourself, well, why wouldn't they have maintained some form of, you know, military capabilities over the years because we were doing it the police force of the world, which I've never been a big fan of. We're broke. So they're in talks about loosening the debt break to fund military upgrades. See, they got caps on what how much debt they can go in the European Union does how about that? Can we have those? Please? Can we get a balanced budget amendment incorporated in the United States Constitution so these fools that we elect will stop the spigot of fake money from coming out of the printing press. Please, Dear God, before it's too late, just asking it seems like a logical thing. You and I have to do it. We have to maintain our family's budgets. We have to live within our means, and yet the federal government doesn't have to. They don't build things, They just fund things, and a lot of stupid funding as well. Just get a just a kick out of these insane people protesting the cuts that Doge is revealing. It's like every single program is untouchable, even the dumbest of programs. They're falling on the sword for, you know, the Sesame Street episodes in Iraq or whatever.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I've lost track of all the things Doges come up with, and they're still just trimming around the margins. We're talking millions of cuts here and small billions of cuts there. When we overspend trillions annually. Always remember a trillion is one thousand stacks of one billion, one thousand stacks of one billion. They haven't even found five hundred billion dollars worthy of cuts yet on the right track, and at least it's a start. I'll give them credit all day long for that. You have to start someplace to starting with the low hanging fruit, but we need massive cuts. Meanwhile, prepare for a far more expensive automobile purchase. Since Donald Trump's tariffs are going I've gone into effect effective midnight, I guess they are now in effect, and some pretty frightening statistics on like, for example, how much you're gonna have to pay to go out and buy a car, and maybe that car won't even be available anymore. I'm not quite sure where I'm sitting with these tariffs shed And of course there are retaliatory tariffs in place already, which means Mexico and Canada also will see inflationary pressures because they buy a lot of stuff from US. But if we slap the twenty five percent tariff on them and they respond with a twenty five percent tariff on our stuff, that means their people are going to be paying more for the stuff they buy from US. So mutually assured pain is coming our direction five to seventeen right now, fifty five krcit DE talk station. Stick around. Feel free to call. I'll be right back. According to Channel nine, the weather is as follows. Fity day for the most part. Afternoon chance of rain possible slim. I guess fifty nine for the high today, overnight little of forty nine see here, rain showing up about eight nine pm. Rain will hang around tomorrow and remain windy. High of sixty and thirty four of the overnight low. Rain may turn into snow showers Thursday, mostly cloudy and a high of forty two. It's forty one right now for five car c DE talk station five twenty one bet A five gar CED talk station.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's officially tariff day, effective two day. As of midnight, imports tariffs took effect. We have US Imports from China happened to be our third largest trading partner, subject to a new ten percent ten percent on tax or tariff, rather on top of the ten percent that it was previously imposed tariffs on importing goods from Canada Mexico, our two largest bilateral trading partners, also satirized twenty five percent tariffs levied on all imports from both countries. Yet there's a carve out. It's only ten percent tariff on Canadian oil imports. Go ahead, scratch your head over that one. And why, I guess I have to ask out loud for a friend. Why are we importing oil from Canada? Would that be the Xcel pipeline. Is that an import or is it a pass through? I don't know, but we have our own supplies if we just tapped into them, I don't think we necessarily need to import it, but if we do refine it, I suppose maybe the refineries are going to getting.
Speaker 1: Tariffed oil imports.
Speaker 3: Anyway, When I asked yesterday about whether there's any room left for Canada or Mexico to make a deal to avoid the tariffs, quote, no room left for Mexico or for Canada. No, the tariffs. You know they're all set. They going to effect tomorrow, that'll be today. The reason sided by Trump the illegal flow of fentanyl shipments across Mexico and Canadian borders, as well as the precursor catinels for fentanyls supplied from China. Now, if they just cut that off, and I know Mexico actually and Canada did respond to these threats. Mexico deployed some ten thousand military folks of the border. They've gone after some of the cartel gang members. They've agreed to extradite. I think twenty nine of the cartel leaders. You got to ask yourself, well, what took them so long to actually go after it. I believe it was the threat of violence from the cartels. It probably kept them well, kept the politicians at but at least they're trying. Something Trump said during yesterday's press conference, just so you understand, vast amounts of fentanyl a poured into our country from Mexico, and as you know, also from China where it gets to Mexico and goes to Canada. And China also has an additional ten percent, so ten plus ten. And it comes from in from Canada, comes in from Mexico. And that's a very important thing to say. I just have to wonder, is this really all about fentanyl. So, in response, Canada announced it would impose a twenty five percent tariff on a variety of American exports machinery, auto parts, apparel products, alcohol and tobacco, sports equipment, plastic products, construction materials, lumber, agricultural products, appliances, furniture, chemicals, and a whole lot more. Makes you wonder why they just didn't put it across the board. Twenty five percent tariff on everything. Also plans additional tariffs on other US made products that are expected to include cars, trucks, buses, electric vehicles, recreational vehicles, steep ill, living in products, fruits, vegetables, beef, pork, dairy products, and more. There's that and more. Comment Mexico, they said they were planning retaliatory tariffs would implement if Trump imposed tariffs on Mexico. Didn't specify the measures last in February when they talked about.
Speaker 1: This, But yep, there they are.
Speaker 3: At China, for its part, retaliated against the initial terarraff, imposing a fifteen percent tariff on US energy exports, including coal, natural gas, and petroleum ten percent of manufactured goods. Expect those to increase since Trump added additional ten Now what does this translate for you and me? At least in terms of automobile new car prices, according to some experts, could increase as much as twelve thousand dollars. According to new study from Anderson Economic Group Automotive Research and Consulting firm presidents twenty five percent tariffs on neighboring countries would send the cost to build in a crossover utility vehicle up at least four thousand dollars increase be three times that for an electric vehicle, and the costs would likely be passed on the consumer vehicle prices. This is insane as a consequence in the aftermath of the pandemic era inflation, vehicle prices the average average transaction price in the month of February this year forty nine thousand, seven hundred and forty dollars for a car. That's just mind blowing anyway, They said specific certain brands, popular models like the Chevy Silverado and the Ford Bronco SUV are going to be hit particularly hard manufactured I think in Mexico. Vehicle EXECUS reportedly asked the White House to focus solely on imported cars that don't contain US made parts, since many US manufacturer vehicles contain parts from other countries. Tesla, oh, you know, Elon Musk produces all of its US cars are US sold cars on domestic soil, but they still contain about twenty percent parts that come from Mexico according to the National Highway Drafted Safety as Safety Administration, so even Elon Musks Tesla's will increase in price. Ford's Maverick pickup, Broncos Sport Suv, Electric, Mustang mach E all made in Mexico. GM produces the Silverado in Mexico, Canada and the US, and Stillanis manufacturers Ram pickups in Mexico as well as the United States. So gird your loins or maybe they'll be able to stop the flow of fentanyl quicker than we maybe expect. We can only pray for that day. Five twenty seven, fifty five kirs DE Talk station local stories coming up. Alternatively, your comments are quite welcome here in the more show.
Speaker 5: I'll be right back fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: We know you're loving the new Preset community.
Speaker 3: Time for the nine first warning weather forecas mostly faday day to day.
Speaker 1: There's a little chance to.
Speaker 3: Rain this afternoon fifty nine for the high overnight Lottle forty nine, with rain showing up tonight around eight.
Speaker 1: Or nine pm.
Speaker 3: Rain will be around tomorrow as well. It'll also be windy sixty degrees for the high thirty four overnight rain may turn to snowshowers and on Thursday a high of forty two, which is according to nine Channel nine the coldest day of the week forty one degrees right now. For the five krc DE talk stations five thirty on a Tuesday, happen Tuesday to tomorrow listener lunch March First Brewery on East Kemper. They called a blue ash location across from that kid for sports complex. Hope to see you there, really looking forward to it myself and of course my game of cribbage with Cribbage Mike. We're supposed to hear from Brigham account of the Hudson Institute on tariffs. He was listening to me and my random musings about the impact on tariffs, and so he's heading onto the airport. So when he's free, he's going to give us a call. Looking forward to his comments on that. Really appreciate his thoughts and insight. Motor passenger passenger motorcycle passenger died in a crash happened in East Westwood, Cornison Saint Police. They were called the twenty three hundred block of Westwood Northern Boulevard twelve thirty in the morning. That's going to say, twenty four year old man operating a twenty twelve Harley Good, excuse me west on westward northern, approaching mckenry Avenue with a passenger. Identify the court by the corner's office as thirty year old Katherine Reid Duffy. Motorcyclist lost control of the vehicle, hit a curb, left the road, both thrown from the motorcycle. Police say Duffy died of this scene, so said motorcyclists taking uc medical center expected to recover, both said. Police said both of them fortunately were wearing helmets, although obviously it didn't help Katherine Duffy.
Speaker 1: That's a shame.
Speaker 3: Oh, without further ado, we'll move over to the Hudson Institute's Brigham accown Brigham, Welcome to the program. Thanks for tuning in this morning and listen to my random thoughts about tariffs.
Speaker 1: Good to hear from you today.
Speaker 6: Hi Brian, good morning. No, you're spawn on by the way, it's a dark cat here.
Speaker 3: It is dark. Wait for the clocks to change. I think that happens Saturday night.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, indeed, yuh springs forward, Yes, sir, well we're springing for the tariffs today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's your take on these tariffs. I'm I don't think I'm much of a fan. I get the motive behind them on some level. It seems to me that it's like it's got to be something more than just fentanyl flowing over the border. But I know we've got a problem with China, and I know we can't compete with them because they have slave labor and they don't have OCEHA and all the regulations and rules that we live by. But beyond that, our biggest trading partners Canada and Mexico. So what's the story on this, Brigham?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Yeah, great insights this morning, Brian. So are a couple of things that issue. One, Yes, Canada and Mexico are gateways for the illegal movement of fentanol, especially through Mexico. I think Mexico is a far worse problem than Canada. On the Canadian side. There are also chemicals that are used to make drugs that find their way across the border from China. But you know a couple of things behind this, Brian. One is remembered NAFTA, the North American Free Trade Agreement that was signed what Clinton era a long time ago, right, Bush Senior Bush and then it was renegotiated a couple of years ago into the USMCA. Well, that agreement can keep going, but twenty twenty six is the time to take a look at it and see if it needs to be updated or changed. This is an opening salvo into renegotiating the USMCA.
Speaker 1: So that's what's behind it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and and centanol, I mean to be honest, securing the border, fentanyl, unfair trade prices, and quite frankly, the President would like to reshore some manufacturing. You know, GM makes more vehicles in in Mexico than they do the US. So there's a combination of factors. But all of this comes to play. So there is a method to the madness.
Speaker 3: All right, So there may be some good behind it. What what what?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 3: What? What aspects need to be renegotiated or changed, presumably to a nearer to our benefit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so we have a lot of goods that can flow back and forth without tariffs. You know, the Mexico doesn't like US to import corn, Canada doesn't like US to uh to import sugar and other products. So there are still protectionist measures that each country takes for their own domestic industries. And so that's something that can be done. But I mean, you know, Canada is our largest trading partner, and the concern when you play chicken is you got to know when to take the off ramp, right, yep. And so that's I think what's making all of us and I share your concern a little. It's a little unnerving right to play very game of chicken in and I think for the president, uh, you know, the longer this goes on, uh, it gets a little more problematic. Now Canada and China will suffer a lot more than the US. But uh, what you're talking about, these price increases are real. I know. I think it's really important that this not lasts very long.
Speaker 3: Well, okay, and we're in the middle of this, you know, problematic inflation, which by which which Trump said he was going to get rid of or try to get rid of on day one. I thought that was a little ridiculous statement, because I mean, the vast majority of this seems to be beyond his power. But this is counter two efforts to reduce the price of goods and services. This is going to raise the price, so it's going to have an inflationary effect. And I don't think anybody from an economic stampact, you can't argue that it's not going to increase the price. I just mentioned the impact on automobiles.
Speaker 6: Yes, you're absolutely correct. I mean, a tariff is a tax, and sometimes it's most of the time it is passed on to the consumer. Sometimes companies eat it. But our companies, because of all the inflation we've been been enduring for the last few years, they don't have a lot of room to maneuver.
Speaker 1: Right We've short.
Speaker 6: These prices right now, so it's probably, Yeah, it's probably going to get passed on to you and me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's my largest concern. I mean, people are already struggling financially the grocery bills alone, and increase insurance prices and increase in property taxes. It's whittling away everyone's disposable income, so we can ill afford. I mean, with the average price of a car is fifty thousand dollars Brigham, that's mind boggling.
Speaker 6: That's insane. And growing up, my mother watched the Price is Right, and my first number was always a four. It was always four thousand, and so I remember that.
Speaker 1: Yes I do.
Speaker 3: I'm old enough sadly to remember that. Oh, Brigham, Well, yeah.
Speaker 6: So I just wanted to call in and uh and give you my two.
Speaker 1: Cents on this.
Speaker 3: Always well, I always always appreciate. I can't thank you enough for listening to the show and offering your comments on that. So at least I'm not off. I'm not riding off the rails here. I have some sense of appreciation for the realities of this.
Speaker 1: I'm not crazy.
Speaker 6: You are spot on. So let's cross our fingers and I hope it gets dealt with and this goes on for a couple more more than a couple of months, and then we should have another conversation with the guy over in DC.
Speaker 3: Amen, brother, And you're always welcome here in the fifty five Farssey Morning Show anytime you've got some insights and comments, you have a spot, whether you want to come in and talk about it, you want to call in, either way you slice it, Brigham, I truly appreciate your your thoughts.
Speaker 4: Thanks, Brian.
Speaker 6: I'm off to DC this morning. We'll catch on the flip.
Speaker 3: Side safe travels, don't catch swamp fever wire there at five thirty eight to the ty five Guerzy The Dogs dation stack is stupid coming up. I hope you can stick around.
Speaker 7: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: Are you a business owner?
Speaker 3: CEO Jeneral Weather forecast got a cloud day to day and maybe a chance of rain this afternoon fifty nine for the high overnight low of forty nine with rain showing up tonight around eight or nine pm. Rain tomorrow as well as windy conditions sixty for the high cold front enters the equation overnight low of thirty four. Rain turns to snow showers potentially and then on Thursday forty two during the day with cloudy skuys forty one. Right now at the five kersy detalk station, time for first traffic.
Speaker 1: From the UCL tram Thingk Center.
Speaker 8: When it comes to multiple s klorosastrusts, the expert said, you've seen Gardner neuroscience institude, per innovative and comprehensive care. I'm learn more at you see how dot Com highway traffick's doing fine early on this Tuesday morning, but problems elsewhere. There's an accident on Queen City at Quebec with injuries, and then Ferguson has blocked up due to one overnight wreck between Tower and Queen City. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KR s the talk station.
Speaker 3: Five forty one fifty five kr Seed talk Station. This one's hilarious stack is stupid. I know Joe's got his finger on the phrasing button right now. A woman named Soon Bang Soo n b Ang charged with operating a prostitution business from the New Jersey massage parlor that she owns Sixty three year old Soon Bang, operator of the Oasis Spa, was rated last week by cops who discovered a large quantity of condoms hidden within a mattress and a back makeshift bedroom. That's a quarter of the probable cause affiday. But additionally, a condom was found hidden in a place in a massage room. I don't know why that's relevant. Is there a log against hiding a condom in a plant that was not my area of practice? Search of the Bang SPA stem from a probe of workers engaging in the solicitation of prostitution in the business in Denville Town, thirty miles from New York City. During the police questioning sixty nine or sixty seven year old Oasis SPA worker reportedly admitted to engaging in sexual intercourse and providing well manual services. I'll call it with clients in exchange for money. You know what I'm talking about. A search of Soon Bang's residents quote yielded a large quantity of US currency hidden in her bedroom and the same style condom that was located to the waste of SPA found in the Bang bedroom phrasing during what they call a quote stem to stern close quote interview with police, Soon Bang phrasing so that she does not verify identities of her employees or check their identification. Bang also apparently acknowledged the Oasis Spa has had numerous online reviews for explicit sexual acts with customers. Bang arrested and charging promoting prostitution, money laundering, and engaging a prostitution. According to Jersey State records, Oasis Spa house formed in May of twenty twenty two by a person named Dong me Wang phrasing just as he's getting carpal Tunnel. North Carolina woman behind bars after assaulting a family dollar worker who tried to stop her from escaping with a shopping cart packed with valuable electronic items. Lakina Stanley, forty four arrested for attacking the female employee over a perloined six dollars packet toilet paper.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: When Stanley sought to shoplift the Family Dollar and High Point worker de japp Here's twenty nine attempted to stop the toilet paper heights, Pierce told cops as she tried to quote lock and block the door when a female attempted to leave with a pack of toilet paper. After Stanley pulled Miss Pierce's hair in an attempt to move, cops report of the two got into a fight. Police subsequently found Stanley is Stanley circulating in the area a near Family Dollar and arrested her for assaultant attempted battery. Also been charged with third degree misdemeanor for allegedly damaging Pierce's iPhone during the afternoon scuffle. Locked up without bond. I guess she wasn't in front of Judge Silverstein here locally. Joe expected to make an initial court appearance shortly thereafter. Let's see that looks like I amount of time anyway, five forty five time to mention odo exit. I bet it would work over it soon bangs Oasis SPA Joe Oto exit great products get rid of odors. I'm just guessing human odors, pet odors, smoke, bold, mildew, you name it. You gotta smell you want to get rid of. Otero exit products come with a one hundredercent satisfaction guarantee. Use as directed. They will eliminate the odor or you get your money back. That is a sound guarantee. Locally owned, operated and manufacturer right here in the city of Cincinnati, celebrating twenty five years in business. Most recently. I was there for their anniversary celebration. They do a great job, and they're so proud of the work that they've done over the years. And thank God for the Odo exit products because they've saved me from quite a few odors over the years. You know, when the dog rolls around in something you don't even want to know what it is, but you can't get rid of it, you bring out the odor exit and it works. Go to otor exit dot com od o r xit. You can order it right there from the website. Do that before three pm. You'll have it tomorrow. Or buy it locally. It's sold all over town. Just use the search engine on the website. Again, one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee. ODO Exit dot com works on everything except the stench of politics.
Speaker 1: Fifty five car the talk station. It's time to throw Jenn and I with a podcast. Got a cloudy Danner hands today.
Speaker 3: A chance of rain this afternoon fifty nine for the high. Let's see rain actually arrives somewhere between eight and nine pm. They're predicting forty nine for the overnight low tomorrow. I have sixty with rain, I guess, and windy conditions wane all day down to thirty four overnight. Got a cold front running in the rain, they turn to snow showers and on Thursday, high forty two they say, probably the coldest day of the week.
Speaker 1: With cloudy sky's forty one. Right now, it'side for traffic from the UCL Tramphic Center.
Speaker 8: When it comes to multiple scorrosis, trusts the experts in you see Gardner Neuroscience Institute for Innovative and Comprehensive Care. Learn more at UC health dot com. Police working with a couple of early morning accidents, one with injuries on Queen City at Quebec. The other has Ferguson shut down between Tower and Queen City Highway.
Speaker 1: Traffic that's doing fine.
Speaker 8: I'm not seeing any problems there, chuck Ingram on fifty five krs the talk station.
Speaker 3: The shi Fi fifty to fifty five krc DE talk station, Happy Tuesday. Back to the stack of stupid, It suggested, when planning to vandalyze your former boyfriend's car with eggs and yellow paint, make sure you know the exact making model of the target vehicle.
Speaker 1: Idiots doing idiot things because.
Speaker 3: Their idiots anticipating the obvious, eighteen year old Evelina Fabianski mistakenly damaged the wrong automobile in Deltona, Florida, where her ex resides. Cops responding cops respond to a nine to one one call, but a young woman spray painting a vehicle. Fabianski already caused five thousand dollars in damage to the wrong car and wrote the words Jason and devil, among other expletives on the car. Fabianski, assisted by a sixteen year old female friend, told police that she was angry at her ex over a seven hundred dollars debt. She was out yes actually charged with criminal mischiefs, contributing the delinquency of a child, and illegal possession of alcohol. Also hit with a DUI charge. Her underage friend found covered in yellow paint sided from marijuana possession idiot. Regarding the vandalism, Shaff's deputy told Fabianski, quote, you really need to try harder to be sneaky because you are god awful and you guys spray painted the wrong damn car. Freedom bond from the county jail with three of the four counts she faces misdemeanors. The criminal mischief is a felony because the damage to the car exceeded one thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Go to games, Thank you go.
Speaker 3: To Gainesville, Florida. Officials of the Gainesville Police Department and Gainesville Fire Rescues said they had to respond to a BMW dealership after a suspect drove their vehicle into the building after being denied a test drive.
Speaker 1: Why are you doing that?
Speaker 3: Firefighters said no injuries were reported on the scene and the structural integrity the building was intact, so they didn't respond further. Police officers said they arrested Kevin Alexander Lehman, who's twenty, for attempting to steal a vehicle from the business. Officers speaking with local news said the suspect enter the business at two pm. Thority say he went in with the intentions to buy an M four valued at one hundred and ten thousand dollars, but didn't pass the credit check required to qualify for a test drive. Official said Liman became upset and attempted to grab the keys of the vehicle as he was exiting the building. Employees did not allow him to take the keys and he was not able to complete the transaction. Of course, the police said, he went back out into the parking lot and sat in his car before circling the dealership twice, then hitting the gas and running into the windows of the showroom. He did destroy his own car. Joe Yes, officer said.
Speaker 2: Idiots doing idiot things because they're idiots.
Speaker 3: When he crashed inside the dealership, he rummaged around and continued to look for the keys of the vehicle, was not successful fled on foot, contacted by the police short distance later. The police said he had to complete a complete medical background checkup before getting detained booked into the Alucha County Jail. Officer said they estimated the damage to the building to be about sixty thousand dollars. Facing grand theft auto feony and criminal mischief charges and an idiot demonstrably and objectively fourteen year old boy accidentally severed his own artery with a samurai sword after stabbing a described as rival teenager. The youth, they say, recruited his friend before the boys traveled from Worcester to a Black county to settle their differences, with the victim armed with the sword and a hunting knife. This is in uk Rye Market shopping center stew Ridge was left looking quote like a war zone after the boy's class and shoppers went about their day.
Speaker 1: I guess.
Speaker 3: This is kind of normal occurrence. Victim managed to scramble out of the elevator after suffering six wounds, shouting I have been stabbed as he called for help. One of the young attackers left with a pool of blood or with the sword he had smuggled into the shopping center seen sticking out of his leg frasing. He tried to quickly hide the weapon under his clothing as he walked towards the shoppers, but inadvertently stabbed himself just moments after wounding his victim says here the first boy armed himself with a very dangerous samurai sword. Which had a blade of considerable length phrasing. That's what I was looking for on that one. Both boys, who couldn't be named because of legal reasons due to their young age, foresaw that there would be a island confrontation. The court was told, I don't know what's wrong with English people. I don't, Joe. I can't answer that question. But you know that's that's instant karma right there. What more can you call that tries to hide the sword in his pants and slices the lego.
Speaker 1: But stick around.
Speaker 3: Plenty more to talk about in the six o'clock hour. Phone calls are always welcome. Five on three seven nine fifty eight hundred and eight two three talk pound five fifty on AT and T phones.
Speaker 1: I'll be back after the news covering Trump's first one hundred days.
Speaker 9: Every day promises made, the promises kept.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRZ the talk station the new Ye heard up? What do I like about it? Six or six?
Speaker 3: Here fifty five KRCD talk stations. Happy Tuesday to you, Brian. I'm happy when people call. Appreciate you tuning into the program regardless where you five three seven, five hundred, eight hundred and eighty two to three Talk Pound Fight, fifty on at and T Funds and again fifty five care sea dot com and you can't listen live, get the podcast right there. Great smith event yesterday what Christopher Smithing was on fire? He always is, but yesterday was particularly fired up. So if you think a chance to listen to Christopher, check it out on the podcast page fifty five care sea dot com. Let's see one hour from now in studio God Love and Peter Bronson. Just think the world of Peter Bronson back in the day when the Inquirre uh well actually it was a newspaper. And not to be insulting to the Quirre, because I do appreciate Sharon Coolidge coming on the program and talking about local issues. There are so few people that follow local politics. But you know, if you get the Inquiry, you know it's pretty much just reprints what's in the US side today, which is sad. I think I find that heartbreaking. He was the Quire was judged best editorial page in Ohio four years in a road under his leadership. Got to go back a long time for that. Butter Bronson is a publisher and author, and we'll be talking with him about his newest book, Promised Land, How the Midwest was Won, and he's doing in a power You seven arc March sixth Thursday. It starts at seven with George Brunneman, who's going to be talking about his wellness initiative Restore Wellness dot org. And it's a great idea that he's got going, and it kind of really timing wise, is perfect along with RFK Junior, you know, trying to focus on Americans' health. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed that his efforts bear fruit, not just George's but RFK Juniors. So anyhow, after Peter Bronson in the studio for now, we're going to hear maybe here from Breitbart still question marks. So we didn't get a confirmation for the inside scoop, So I'm keeping my fingers crossed. At sometime between now, in eighth five, George gets an email from the good people at Breitbart and Daniel Davis deep Dive. Of course, we've got a lot to talk about Ukraine, Russia, the meltdown in the Oval Office, which some are calling them meltdown. But again, I just keep going back to the illustration that everyone keeps talking about without the United States support without the United States help, you can't resolve you can't negotiate peace without the United States. No, because the United States dollars and its military support are what's funding that war and allowing Ukraine to at least continue this ongoing struggle and uphill Sysaphian challenge.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: European Union's starting to step up to the play with arms production, but they got a long way to go to ramp that up. Anyhow, speaking of arms today's today, they're going to be arguing the Supreme Court. And it's such an important case because of the Supreme Court sides of the Mexican government. We are all screwed. Yes, I said that. I will sort of paraphrase and get snippets out of William Barr's article from The Journal Today. A lawsuit targeting gun makers would hit us All Supreme Court cases Smith and Western versus Mexico targets the age old legal doctrine of approximate cause. In order to be held responsible, you need to be connected with the injury. You need to bear some form of connection directly to the injury. And I've pointed this out millions of times in cases the court case has been thrown out millions of times where a firearms industry is sued for the criminal acts by the end user. They manufacture a legal product which is put to criminal purposes, and people try to hold the firearms manufacturer responsible for that. That's exactly what the Mexican government is trying to do in their case. So the right the age old doctrine of approximate cause ensured that parties can be held liable only for harms that are the direct and a media consequence of their own actions. They can't be held responsible for harms connected with their own actions in in only a highly attenuated way, and rightly so. The alternative would be a nightmare world in which everyone is a risk of being held liable for the consequences occurring downstream of their actions, no matter how remote. But a group of ideologically driven PLAINUS lawyers, along with the Mexican government, would like to change that. Mexico suits Smith and Wesson and several other American gun manufacturers, seeking injunctive relief and ten billion dollars in damages. Mexico's theory is because some criminals illegally buy and smuggle a small percentage of the American made guns into Mexico and Mexican cartels ultimately use those guns in crimes. The American gun industry is liable for the cost sustained by the Mexican government for all gun violence within its borders. If the planets win the injunction they seek, the defendants would no longer be able to sell popular guns to law abiding US citizens. They would put him out of business, quite literally. A district judge dismissed Mexico's lawsuit, but the First US Circuit Court of Appeals reinstated at holding that Mexico plausibly alleged that the defendants were aiding and abetting unlawful gun sales by independent downstream dealers and were the proximate cause of the harms suffered by the Mexican government from drug cartel violence. Oral arguments today the case Smith and Wesson versus Mexico. Mexico's the tenuated theory of liability is absurd. Congress categorically rejected it decades ago. In the late nineteen nineties and early two thousand, activists and deep blue state and local governments invented novel tort theories. The whole America's legal and heavily regulated gun industry responsible for urban crime. These litigants invoke a wide variety of variety of theories, claims of negligent marketing, negligent distribution, deceptive trade practices, public nuisance, and a whole lot more. State courts rejected many of these expansive theories. Advocates candidly acknowledged that winning wasn't the only point. It was a death by a thousand cut strategy, As future New York Governor Andrew Cuomo said, had these suits been permitted to persist in reliferate, the legal fees alone be enough to bankrupt the industry, in the words of lawyer John Cole. Congress recognized these lawsuits for what they were and responded by passing the bipartisan Oh there's that word. Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act plc AA that was passed in two thousand and five prohibits lawsuits against federally licensed members of the gun industry arising out of criminal or unlawful misuse of guns by third parties. Pause from a moment, and I'll point out that's that's that's a core principle of litigation. You can't help, you can't be responsible for the criminal acts of other people, you have no duty to anticipate that. PLCAA contains a narrow exception for lawsuits involving well established violation of laws relating to the sale of guns, such as knowingly selling one to a straw purchaser. This exception is tightly drawn, however, and includes a requirement that the lawsuit must satisfy traditional notions approximate cause, not seek to hold a gun manufacturer responsible for harms caused by criminals that it can't control. The PLCAA settled the law until this lawsuit was brought in twenty twenty one. By that time, and to become clear that the Mexican government's policy of quote unquote hugging the cartels instead of resisting them was a failure. Violence continue the cartels tighten their grip on Mexican society. What better way to deflect blame than to claim the American gun industry was responsible for the cartel's success. One of the architects of the pre PLCAA suits persuaded the Mexican government to test the limits of the law again, this time through a lawsuit claiming that American gun manufacturers are aiding and abatting gun crime.
Speaker 1: In Mexico.
Speaker 3: Mexican government argues that proximate cause should be interpreted so broadly as to be satisfied anytime it is foreseeable to a company that lawfully manufacturers, manufacturers, and sells guns, that some of them might one day find their way into the hands of people who will misuse them, which it always is. That argument not only wrong, but it poses a grave threat to any manufacturer of anything that could be misused. And I'll pause, and I'll consider my baseball bat illustration. You're gonna sue Louisville Slugger because somebody pummels someone with a baseball bat and spashes their head and then kills them. You're gonna sue Fenders, manufacturer of bass guitars, because someone picks up a bass guitar and clabbers somebody over the head and kills them with it.
Speaker 1: You think that's absurd.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what would happen if they prevail in this lawsuit. Turning proximate cause into a simple question of foreseeability would hang a sort of damocles unknown and limitless liability over the heads of all American businesses. It is foreseeable that the Internet will be used by criminals to conduct their criminal activity. But that doesn't make the Internet access providers liable for the actions of criminals. Industries that supply the necessities of everyday life and sustain the economy could fall prey to lawsuits seeking to blame them for all manner of societal woes, hurting all American consumers in the process. You can see the slippery slope that this would lead to that it is a foreign sovereign urging these arguments here makes the case even more extraordinary. Mexico has no license to reach beyond its borders and enlist American courts in an effort to anoint itself at a facto policymaker in the United States, let alone to elevate its own policy preferences over fundamental rights enshrined in the Constitution. Oh that Pesky's second Amendment. The Higher Court should head this threat off at the pass by circumscribing proximate cause to traditional limits. And if I'm a reader of tea leaves knowing this court, there is no way in hell they'll allow this lawsuit to proceed for the reasons pointed out by mister Barr, former US Attorney General, but for the eye idea that everyone could get sued for almost anything that they manufacture if someone uses it for criminal purposes. Let your mind wander on that one. It would be an absolute catastrophe. Although the plane is bar would just love it. So we need to do is support those PLANEUS lawyers five three, seven and two three talk pound five fifty on AT and T phones and sure the safety and warmth of your home with a Chimney Care fireplace and stove. It is the perfect time to gather around the fire. It's gonna get cold. We got a cold front coming in. You still want to put a fire in your fireplace, but a neglected chimney can lead to dangerous fires. Don't risk it right now. The Winter special, still ongoing, includes a wood burning sweep and evaluation for only one hundred and sixty nine dollars a ninety nine cents plus tax. So keep your home safe and cozy. Get yourself a carbon monoxide detector. Thank you Chimney Care Cove for allowing you to interject that very important point. Book your appointment online. Go to Chimney Hairco dot com learn about all the services they offer. What's offered in the showroom for thirteen Ward's Corner Road to book an employment by calling them. It's five one three two four eight ninety six hundred five one three two four eight ninety six hundred fifty five KRC dot com Get ready Channine. As far as the weather says and as far as the weather goes says the follow one. Got a cloudy day in our hands today. Maybe a little rain this afternoon. It'll come in and earnest somewhere around nine or ten pm. But beyond that fifty nine degrees for the high overnight little forty nine again with rain. Rain tomorrow as well said. Rain hangs around high sixty tomorrow overnight low down to thirty four with a cold.
Speaker 1: Front coming in.
Speaker 3: Rain could turn into snow showers and on Thursday mostly clouds. And I I have forty two. It's about forty two right now. It's about Kerr City Talk station. What's going on with traffic right now?
Speaker 1: Chuck Ingram from the UCALT Trampton Center.
Speaker 8: When it comes from multiple scoros, it's trusting experts and you see Gardner in Neuroscience Institute for Innovative and Comprehensive Care learn more at you see how dot com highways. Not bad at all to deal with for your Tuesday morning commute. No delays southbound two seventy five approaching to Carol Cropper from the Lawrence Pert Ramp as of yet cleaning up a wreck on Ferguson in between four Tower and Queen City and on Queen City at Quebec shot ingramon fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 3: Six fifty five KRCIT talk station Happy Tuesday. Speaking of litigation, I find this one absolute preposterous and counter to the history the farm workers labor movement in the United States. They have a labor union representing farm workers. They used to beg Border Patrol to actually enforce immigration laws. Now in litigation against the Border Patrol for enforcing immigration laws, United farm Workers UfW and five current county residents suing to stop the Border Patrol from future enforcement actions to stop arrest and remove quote unquote community members from the country found response to a week long immigration enforcement operation conducted by the Border Patrol and in the El Centro sector of the United States. Targeted enforcement dubbed operation returned to sender based on intelligence received by the agency regarding the presence of specific individuals who were illegally in the Kern County area and suspected of being involved in criminal activity. This isn't your mom down the street raising a family, been here for twenty years. These are criminals, announcement by the American Civil Liberties Union. The civil rights group described the action as brazen and unlawful raids by federal agents filed against the Department of Homeland and Security, Customs and Border Protection US Border Patrol. They claimed the practices employed during the operation violated the Constitution and federal law in the prominently Latin areas of Kern County and area surrounding regions. For those not in the know, I was one of them until I read the article. Thanks to Breitbart reporting, Latin created as a gender neutral term to refer to people of Latin American descent. I'm sure there's some Latin American friends in my listening audience who probably reject the term like Latin X was rejected. Anyway, This is kind of comical because if you look at the history of the United farm Workers' stance on the unauthorized employment of illegal aliens in the farm industry. Remember Cesar Chavez, leader of the union back in the sixties and seventies. He viewed illegal immigration as a threat to the working conditions and wages for American farm workers. Why because farm owners used to use the illegal aliens to break strikes carried out by the UfW scabs, they write Chabez. The stance on illego immigration and attempts to force the federal government to enforce immigration laws were noted in the congressional record. Back in twenty eighteen, one hundred and fifteenth Congressional Session resolutions sought to recognize the labor union leader's birthday as National Border Control Day, highlighting jabez His actions to control the border and prevent illegal workers from reaching farms in the United States. Never made it out of committee, though, but they did cite his testimony before Congress, where he told lawmakers, we give the Immigration and Naturalization Service and the border patrols stacks and stacks of information. They did not pull workers out of the struck field. This is why we were forced to boycott. We have no enforcement by border control mayaw. Times have changed. After this week long operation returned to Senator, Border agents arrested nearly eighty illegal aliens, including several sex offenders and others. With criminal records, including drug trafficking and weapons offenses. They targeted specific individuals. Those found to be in illegal status during the search were also arrested and required by current As required by current law, Customs and Border Protection provided a statement on the operation of the time. Our operation focused on interdicting those who had broken US federal law, trafficked in dangerous substances, and non citizen criminals, and disrupting the transportation routes used by the transnational criminal organizations. US Border Patrol has no stranger to operations in places like Bakersfield, Stockton, but Esjo, Fresno, Sacramento in the new now closed Livermore Border Patrol Section regularly conducted enforcement operations over this area up to the mid two thousands. In other words, just a documented history of them doing exactly what they were doing a week or so ago. There's the ACLU six twenty five. You know, these reactions to efforts to try to better our country, to bring some stability to our country, whether it's DOGE cutting, the fraud, waste and abuse, and the reactions from people on that alone. Cities overrun incapable of dealing with the influx of humanity and they literally broke you as immigration law by coming in the first place. Somebody's got to put a stop to it. At least we got an administration that's wanting to put its foot down and having a profound impact border crossings at the twenty five year low and just the first month and a half of the Trump administration. Isn't it amazing? The consequences an election can have local stories coming up or phone calls either way you want to do it. But if you're planning on going to college, or you have a child that's planning on going to college, you may need financial help, which doesn't shock anybody as expensive as college as well up to the plate. Emory Federal Credit Union accepting scholarship applications for its members. Another reason be a membert Emery Federal Credit Union, which I always call a better way to bank now requirements you have to be planning on attending a two or four year college in the fall as a full time students, and there are certain other restrictions apply. So learn about benefits of banking with Emery and those additional restrictions and the details for the scholarship program by going to EMORYFCU dot org. EMERYFCU dot org. Applications must be postmarked by March thirty. First enimlist number four zero one zero eight seven. Federally insured by NCUA. They are an equal housing lender.
Speaker 1: Fifty five KRC the talk station waking up on the right side mid channel nine.
Speaker 3: First warning whether watch mostly cloudy skies today, Maybe a little rain this afternoon fifty nine for the high. Rain should show up in the area this evening at eight or nine pm. Overnight little forty nine rain tomorrow hanging around. I guess said pretty much on it off all day. Possibility sixty for the high going down of thirty four plus a possibility of snow showers overnight and then I high forty two tomorrow forty two.
Speaker 1: Right now. Time for traffic update from the UCUB Tramphic Center.
Speaker 8: When it comes to multiple scros, to trust the experts of you see Gardner Neuroscience Institute for Innovative and Comprehensive Care. Learn more at uc HEELP dot com. Highway traffic continues to look good. Just building events southbound two seventy five at the Carol Proper Bridge. If all win is scheduled overnight, you have a new lane configuration through that room work cleaning up on Ferguson between Tower and Queen City from an overnight wreck.
Speaker 1: Chuck King Bramm fifty five KR. See the talk station.
Speaker 3: Sixty one fifty ft KERCD talk station at the Tuesday listener lunch Tomorrow March First Brewery on East Kemper acrossing the Kids First Sports Complex. That's the Blue Ash location. So hope to see you there. It's gonna be plenty great fellowship, and that's the one thing I certainly look forward to. It's great, great people, really quality folks. I'm blessed to no end with the level of intellect and the quality of the people that listen to the fifty five case morning shifts that God bless each and every one of you. Mount Healthy overnight swats stand off in a Mount Healthy apartment complex ended with the gunmen under arrest. Happened early yesterday morning. Nobody hurt, thankfully, including the police department. Fox nineteen's Jennifer Edwards Baker reporting Tony Brown Jay Brown Junior twenty nine accused of firing a gun into the air late Saturday or Sunday rather outside an apartment building on clovernook drive during a dispute in the parking lot with the mother of his two year old son. Mount Healthy Police responded ten to twenty two pm notified Brown had retreated into the woman's apartment with their two year old son and two girls, both ten years old, also inside. He refused to come out. Ten year old girls do not live there and have other families, according to the police department. At one point, Mount Heeathy Police asked the Hamilton County Police Association and SWAT unit to respond. That team arrived entered the apartment just before two am yesterday morning. SWAT officers eventually forced entry and took the man into custody when he surrendered without further incident. Thankfully, no police were harmed in that or the children for that matter. Brown taking out of the apartment in handcuffs, put into police suv, driven to Hemlin County Justice Center. Booked on kidnapping, inducing panning, discharging a firearm at or near prohibited places, and having weapons under disability. Police expected to make the first court appearance. Expected it to make his first court appearance yesterday morning nine am. So don't know what happened at the hearing. Wasn't there no follow up reporting. Human remains were found in a wooded area in dal High Township over the weekend, according to the Coroner's office. The sheet said the remains found Saturday and Sunday in two different locations on Hillside Avenue, dal High Township. Police Chief Jeff Brawn speaking with again Fox nineteen so that a couple of people were in the woods on Saturday looking for deer antlers when they came across what is now confirmed to be human remains.
Speaker 1: One found.
Speaker 3: The remains, showed to police photos looked to be clothing, multiple bones, and a shoe that still had a foot and sock inside of it. Chief Bron described the area where the remains were found as a steep and secluded area. Police dispatch of the area four pm to investigate alongside the Corners eleven since they search and rescue a crewise wrapped up the search after several hours, returned on Sunday because it got dark out where more remains are found. Chief Braun said no signs of foul play at this time and no threat to the public regarding the investigation. Also, Un, none of the remains belong to the same person or if there are two different people. Chief said he's unaware of any missing people in Dallai Township. Corner's office said they will conduct an examination. New video shows a confrontation that ended with an armed man being shot by Hamilton County deputies March first quarter to five pm. Helic County Sheriff's Office say deputies were called at Cambridge Avenue. They got there, Sheriff's office said they encountered a man identified as thirty nine year old Robert Brandon Eldred, holding a baseball bat, behaving erratically. Joe need to sue the baseball bat manufacturer Tony Byrd, person who captured what happened on the video. The guy was acting erratically. He had a baseball bat, and me and my brother were outside and he started charging at us with a baseball bat, so we ended up calling the police. First officer that answered the door actually got attacked by the guy. Guy started swinging a bat at him. Deputy say Eldred ignored instructions, continued acting erratically through the baseball bat at the deputy's returned to his house and then came out with an axe. Spoken with the Sheriff's office had one deputy shot Eldred. Eldred with a non lethal rubber bullet shotgun, but it had no effect. Another deputy used a taser, but Eldred continued brandishing the axe, threatening the deputies. Mary Karen Melton with the Hamilton County Sheriff's Office said two other officers fired their weapons at Eldred in self defense, one bullet hitting him in his left side. He continued to charge the deputies and tried to take one of the deputy's guns. The fourth officer then taged Eldred, causing him to collapse. After being shot and taste, sheriff said, Eldred continued resisting arrest and actively fought the deputies, eventually taking a UC emergency room by Life Squad. He's in critical condition. Bert explained the thing about it, it was just he was just depressed. He had a bad breakup with a girlfriend and got on drugs and was just basically stressed out. That's why I'm glad they didn't have to kill him or nothing like that. His grammar not mine charge of four counts of colonialus assault for trying to harm the deputies involved. The investigation is ongoing. Six point thirty six here fifty five KERCD talk station five one three seven four ninet hundred eight hundred eight two three talk doun fay fifty on a TNT funds I got a way for you to save heath loads of money. My friend Jeff's out there listening. He always is, and thank you for that. Jeff. Jeff saved thirty one hundred dollars because he went to affordable imaging services for his his scan I think was a CT scan. You can get an echo cardiogram MRI, CT scan, ultrasound lung screening cardiacs going for just a tiny fraction of what those hospital imaging departments charge. You don't expect overhead. I mean, it's it's a bare bones operation, but that's how they can keep the prices down. Same kind of equipment you got. Medical professionals have been doing this for decades operating the equipment. You get a board certified radiologist report included in the low price an echo cardigram, for example, it's not thirty five hundred dollars like you'd pay at a hospital five hundred without an enhancement eight hundred with the enhancement. Echo cardiograms at the hospital and other facilities are being scheduled weeks two months out. Wow, why I take the chance. You don't have to wait for it to care for your heart before imaging can take in now, So don't chake the chance of waiting for weeks for an appointment and then have to pay a heapload more money MRIs thirty five hundred dollars at a hospital.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: Affordable Imaging Services four hundred and ninety five. Again, all these images come with the radiologist report. You have a choice when it comes to your medical care. Exercise it. I've done it. I got an appointment scheduled in April from a next CT scan.
Speaker 1: I'm doing it.
Speaker 3: Affordable Imaging Services five one three seven five three eight thousand, five one three seven, five three eight thousand online Affordable Medimaging dot com.
Speaker 7: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station OHC Cincinnati's.
Speaker 3: Channel nine first one and weather forecasts got a cloudy Danner hands to day, maybe a little bit of rain in the afternoon, high a fifty nine I guess rain shows up in Earnest sometime eight or nine pm. Overnight blow of forty nine sixty R high tomorrow with a rainy day for the most part thirty four overnight with rain turning into snowshowers possibly Thursday, mostly cloudy day forty two for the high forty three degrees. Right now, it's time for a traffic update.
Speaker 1: From the UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 8: When it comes to multiple sclerosis, trusts the experts, and you see Gardner Neuroscience Institute for Innovative and Comprehensive Care. Learn more at you see help dot com. Highway traffic doing okay with just one exception. Then South Bend two seventy five. That's heavier between the Lawrenceburg Ramp and the new lane configuration. Through the construction on the Carroll Cropper. North down seventy five good through the cut. So it is in Bend seventy four. Col Ring Chuck Ingram on fifty five krc the talk station.
Speaker 3: Sixty one fifty five KRCD Talk Station, A very happy Tuesday to you looking forward. At the top of the our news, the wonderful incomparable Peter Bronson returns. He's got a empower you selling are coming up on a Thursday, and we're going to talk about that, his most recent book and other things. Stream of Consciousness Hour with Peter Bronson he's just a brilliant man. Think the world of them, and props to Scott Hughes. I guess he is the Warren County Sheriff, but former FFP President Dan Hills and his support the blue in Since the web page chimed in, nice job, chief, but not related to what Scott Hughes said, but in relation to what police chief since the apartment police Chief Thresa Thiji had to say. And I say it's worthy to read what Scott wrote because he makes a great point. And I'm a huge supporter of the police department. And there's a bad egg or a couple of bad apples in every barrel, but the vast majority of them are wonderful people protecting our communities. So Scott wrote at the end of a press conference about officers facing down a suspect arm with both a gun and a knife. Since my police department chief, Thresa Thiji said this quote, I'm going to end this the same way I always do, in case you guys care, the officers are all okay, all right. Guys never seemed to ask that, and I don't know why. And Scott observes the chief is absolutely right. Let his post this on that page. The media had plenty of questions about the suspect. They want to details on the investigation, the policies, and the procedure, but not once they ask about the men and women who had put their lives on the line again to protect their community. Let's be clear about what happened here. Officers responded to a man armed with both a firearm and knife. They confronted the threat and made the split second decision to act. No officers were injured, but you wouldn't know that from the media's questions because they didn't ask. This is the reality of policing today. Everyday officers enter unknown, volatile, and deadly situations, but instead of asking how they're doing, the media moves right past them, straight to the headline that fits their narrative. Here's the truth the media ignores. One and forty seven officers lost their lives in the line of duty in twenty twenty four, up thirty five percent from the priory. Nearly three hundred officers were shot, yet last year, fifty two of them didn't make it home. It's a thirteen percent increase from twenty twenty four. Over seventy nine thousand officers were assaulted in twenty twenty three, and yet time and time again, their well being is an afterthought, if it's even thought about at all. As a fellow police chief, I stand with Chief Thesa Thiji. This is what leadership looks like. We don't just answer the tough questions, we have to ask the tough ones right back. She deserves praise or voicing the thoughts of every officer, their spouses and family members. Yes the suspect matters, and yes accountability matters, but so do the officers who willingly step into dangerous so others don't have to. I appreciate and commenced Scott for observing that. I know some people aren't entirely thrilled with the leadership under Chief Thiji. Everybody's got criticisms and comments about that, but you know, in the final analysis, at least in this particular circumstance, she did the right thing. Got hughed. Chief Hughes said what needed to be said. God bless the officers out there every single day literally risking their lives. It's like America's military. You never know what you're going to have to step into, but there you are prepared to face the challenge bravely on behalf of your country, or in the case of the police, on behalf of your local community. There should be more people out there praising the police for the work that they do every day. It's a tough job. I know that from personal connection to my sister who did that for twenty five years.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred eight two three.
Speaker 3: Cullen Electric outstanding electricians they are at Culin. I know that for a fact. I've hit Culling over to my house a bunch of times over the years. I've heard from my listeners who relied on Cullen. They're outstanding license electricians, helping you out, and they got a discount going on a service. New service installation for your home twenty percent off the total job cost can save you thousands of dollars. Why because well code changes implemented in the spring of last year apparently driven the cost of a service upgrade through the roof. See twenty twenty five Power Up your Home sale Great savings on service upgrades from Colin Electric. So you have now till the end of April offering a twenty percent off the installation of a new panel and service entrance equipment for your home just kind of applicable above or below ground residential single family services four hundred amps or less, and the promotion extends a breaker panel and main service upgrade. So if you well, you always get a ten year warranty for any project Colin does for you, and trust me, you'll be satisfied with their work. Superior customer service, outstanding electricians. It's always cullen the folks with the right connections. Colin Electriccincinnati dot com is where your final online CEE U L L E N Color Electric Cincinnati to call for an appointment. Five one three two two seven four one one two. That's five one three two two seven four one one two fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: Did you know that virtual dolphins could be the key to me?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 3: Channelane with the forecasts, got a mostly cloudy day to day, chance to rain this afternoon high a fifty nine rain kicking in about eight or nine pm, I guess overnight as well, and all the way in tomorrow overnight little forty nine rainy day tomorrow with the highest sixty temperatures drop overnight down to thirty four, so that rain could turn into snowshowers. And we have a cloudy Thursday. With a higher forty two. Right now forty three. Time for a traffic update, Chuck from.
Speaker 1: The UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 8: When it comes to multiple sclerosis, trusts the experts, and you see Gardner Neuroscience Institute for Innovative and Comprehensive Care. Learn more at you see health dot com. Highway traffic doing okay with just one exception. Then South Bend two seventy five. That's heavier between the Lawrenceburg ramp and the new Wayne configuration. Through the construction on the Carroll Cropper, Northbown seventy five. Good through the cut, so it's in bound seventy four, Cold ring. Chucking Ram on fifty five krc DE talk station.
Speaker 3: It's six fifty to fifty five Care talk station. Happy Tuesday, Peter Bronson af the top of the hour news very much, looking forward to that, hoping you are able to stick around to hear that conversation. You know, I just before I move on it, I just find this very strange, a whole situation with Ukraine that the Democrats are all the ones in favor of this war continuing and raging on. How did this become a When did the Democrats become the pro war Party. I mean, I'm old enough to remember the Reagan administration. They were all like, oh my god, he's going to get us into World War three, Oh my god, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Anyhow, it's just so strange. I don't understand politics these days, and of course I don't understand leftist generally, the green folks, usually on the left side of the Ledger, not all of them, but some, you know, people on the conservative side the ledge have also been brainwashed into thinking that we're exhaling our selves into oblivion. So they go out and buy an electric vehicle, notably the Tesla, the probably most popular electric vehicle in the country. But since Elon Musk makes them, now they become a bad thing. The Guardian reported some of Tesla's most ardent supporters are now selling their testas because of Elon Musk and his involvement with the Trump administration, so the Tesla has become political.
Speaker 1: Once.
Speaker 3: Breitbart reported one self described true Tesla fanboy that's his Moniker, put a deposit down for a cyber truck back in twenty nineteen. However, he recently traded in his the Model three performance Tesla that he owned. He bought an Acura and then bought a Ford and one for Lightning f one point fifty rather than wait for the cyber truck to show up.
Speaker 1: Quote.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to be saddled with a vehicle that was associated with something so awful when an ode, when you own a vehicle like that, you're advertising for that company.
Speaker 1: Hm.
Speaker 3: And what is so awful about what Elon Musk is doing? If you listen to the words he says, he's trying to save us from ourselves. The debt death spiral is what we're facing. And it's like a moment in time away anyway, and this one fanboys not alone. Dozens of posts emerging from Tesla owners proclaiming their decision to sell their cars or drop their leases. Some even posted photos of themselves making obscene gestures toward their former vehicles. One woman claims she called her mother to inform her quote, I'm selling the Nazi mobile. Anti Musk websites and social media accounts apparently now proliferating, encouraging people to protest, and distributing stickers and posters with the slogan such as don't buy a swastik car. Breitbart News previously reported police claim what they describe as a lunatic, transgender planet and explosive device at a Colorado Tesla dealer. Lucy Grace Nelson, forty year old man who identifies as a transgender woman, arrested following several instances of vandalism at this Tesla dealership, acc leading to incendiary devices being found at the scene. According to police announcement, Police department investigated began on January twenty ninth, resulted in Nelson's arrest when he allegedly returned to the Loveland Tesla while impossession of additional incendiary devices along with materials attributed to vandalism. People are unhinged swasti cars I remember that didn't work leading up to the Trump election November. You can call him Nazi all day long, but hebody understands the tenets of national socialism, what the Nazi Party is all about. Knows that No, Donald Trump is not a Nazi, and what he's doing is trying to limit the impact of government on you. Fascism is dictation from the top telling you how to live your life and run your business. Definitionally speaking, that's not what he is all about. That's not what Elon Musk is about reducing the regulatory burden. Reducing the impact of wasteful government spending is freeing the American people from not only the threat of a massive, massive overspending problem we've got, but also reducing the regulatory burden is the antithesis of what fascists do. Get a blank in dictionary. Six fifty five fifty five KRCD talk Station. Peter Brownson up next, fingers crossed for Breitbart. I guess he didn't. Joe has still hasn't heard back from him. We'll keep our fingers crossed for eight h five. But the Daniel Davis Deep five Deep Dive rather is on at eight thirty. We will be speaking about Russia, Ukraine and the meltdown at the Oval Office. If you want to call it a meltdown, stick around and be right.
Speaker 1: Back covering Trump's first one hundred days.
Speaker 10: Every day we stand on the verge of the four greatest years in American history.
Speaker 1: Fifty five krs.
Speaker 3: The talk station this report is sponsored. It's seven six fifty five krc DE talk station. A very abby Tuesday, made extra special because I have in studio right across from me, the legendary Peter Bronson, author of multiple just outstanding books.
Speaker 1: Also, he was the.
Speaker 3: The the uh editor and calmness with the sins An Inquiry. You got to go back quite a few years. This is when they actually did a lot of reporting on The Inquirer and under his leadership, the enquire is judge the best editorial page in Ohio for four years in a row. So that's a real accomplishment. Peter Bronson, it's good to have you in studio. I know you're doing an empower You seminar this Thursday to talk about your most recent book, Promised Land How the Midwest was one.
Speaker 1: Welcome back man.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Always fun to be here with you.
Speaker 3: Brian Oh, it's great. I just I enjoy our conversations too. Let us again, I gotta ask you before we get to the book, before we get to the seminar, empower Youamerica dot org and get the details registered to either you know, show up in person or log in from the comfort of your own home.
Speaker 1: And thanks.
Speaker 3: There's always the Dan reaganell for the entire power you concept. Oh in the lineup of classes, dastic, Yeah, fantastic. Most notably tonight, here's why I'll put a plug in real quick, the which injuries. Did COVID m r n a vaccines cause? And I interviewed Naomi Wolf on the program, and it's going to be an outstanding seminar tonight for those folks who are concerned about COVID. You going to learn a lot tonight. The eye opener, Oh oh, amazing eye opener. We're going to be reflecting and people be writing about that experience in our history for a long long time now.
Speaker 1: That we're allowed to. Yeah, there were the last questions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all those conspiracy theories was actually turned out to be the truth.
Speaker 1: Yes, scary anyway.
Speaker 3: But before we get to the book and get to your seminar and other I have to ask you what your assessment of the state of journalism, particularly local journalism right now, since you're with The Inquire back in its heyday, Well, that was the go to place for all things local.
Speaker 1: You had a multitude. It was the gold standard. It was, I mean for media in this town and in this region. It was if it was in the Inquiry, you could trust it. Yeah, I mean, if it said the sun would rise in the west, people would changed the they pull the shades down, you know. I mean. It was that good. It was we had when I got here in ninety two, we had three hundred and sixty five thousand circulation. I don't know exactly what it is today, but it's less than that, very much so, by the magnitude. But you know, newspapers, when you were talking about them earlier, those are the glory days when newspapers, as they would say today, were a thing. I mean, everybody had a paper, you always. It was the hard copy paper. You read it in the morning and it got you off to your start, and then you come home in the evening and they'd still be waiting there with great stories, a lot of context, a lot of in depth. And the really sad thing I think is that what people really don't notice, and they don't miss it because they don't notice, is that nobody's watching. We used to staff all the meetings exactly everything, city, county, state, just over the entire region, and we were there watching, and so we kept the public officials honest to a great extent. Now, look what's happened since that has receded. There's just a scandal after scandal, reckless overspending and waste and abuse and fraud, and this is all at all levels it's distressing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, journalists used to hold them accountable exactly. That was our job, and you'd investigate and dig in and ask the hard questions and report when people didn't answer, and report the answers when they gave them.
Speaker 1: Now there's no one in the room. And you know, the other thing is that it got to be in the final years while I was still at the paper before I left in two thousand and nine, that more and more there was an agenda in the newsroom and it just got out of control until pretty soon the agenda was running the newsroom. So it would be, yeah, we're going to hold Republicans accountable. Yeah, Democrats, NAT's not so much. We don't care. They're okay, they're on our side. It was a clear our side, their side thing. And it became harder and harder to have opinions that were conservative or dissented from the liberal or the doxy to be published in the paper. And I mean it really it was crazy that people forgot what what journalism.
Speaker 3: Is all about, the supposed to be objective reporting exactly, and then the editorial page was where you offered your politically biased comments perhaps or man perhaps not, but you know, a reporter would go out into the field and just report the facts and then you would draw your own conclusions and opinions based upon what you read. Now it's all built in this direction, this this this lean and and of course, as you observed, very left leaning these days. But it reduces the credibility of the paper. Maybe if you don't have trust, what do you have?
Speaker 1: Nothing? That's the only thing you're selling in the media, Yeah, is trust? Well, and.
Speaker 3: It's a recipe for obvious disaster. As you note the number of people subscribing to it, even online subscriptions has dropped. Yes, you got to pay for it, and you know you're paying to support sort of left wing journalism and left wing op ed pieces and left bias quote unquote factory reporting. And it's just not so that's how you lose you lose readership. It's just it's again a recipe for failure. I don't understand it.
Speaker 1: Is the great scandals that's been uncovered in this dosee investigations is how NSAID was paying our media to Really they're pouring millions of dollars into our media. I mean we're talking about New York Times, We're talking about big platforms Politico Politico that are on the take from the government they are supposed to cover. Now, how do you do that? That's that's that's just corruption. You're in simple you don't bite the hand that feed you.
Speaker 3: So over at that left wing rag Politico Online, Politico dot com. I check it out almost every day because I want to see what their side of the of the story is. To provide me with that liberal talking point, how do you trust it?
Speaker 1: But you can't. No, And look at NPR National Public Radio. I mean seventy percent of their story is lean way left. Yeah, and what do you know, they're also on the take from our tax dollars. Well, I paint.
Speaker 3: I think the Trump administration is going to be doing something about that. PBS and NPR. I saw an article I guess this morning. I can't remember which source, but it sounded like it was legitimate because of course, the Trump administration isn't interested in funding left with organization. So, uh, PBS and NPR, maybe your your your your time is due, and you may want to try to swim on your own rather than using the government or the federal taxpayer dollars.
Speaker 1: Well floats, they'll find enough contributions from the private sector and from their supporters who will keep it going.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I firmly believe that because there are enough people out there that you know, get their news from them, as biased as it might be, but want them to still hang around. But that's how it's supposed to work.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. I just always has beneficed. It's offensive to me and has been for I don't know, going way way back when I was writing editorials and columns about it, that we would that I would be paying my tax dollars to a government supported media to lie to me. Yeah, and tell me the government line and the left wing Democratic Party line of talking points.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean looking at how the changes occurred. Let's again look at the enquire for example. And I hate to be critical of them. I mean Sharon Coolide would come on the program and talk about, you know, city Hall. She's one of the few people that ever shows up. But they don't have all the creature.
Speaker 1: There's not enough.
Speaker 3: Sharon Coolidge is hired by the Inquiry to be around everywhere like the old days when you hit a whole bunch of reporters.
Speaker 1: But do you think it was.
Speaker 3: Colleges that caused this shift that the left wing ideology and incorporation of that left leaning mentality in college curriculum is what caused journalism to turn into this.
Speaker 1: And I think there was a cohort of my generation that went through the whole Watergate era. That's when you had this big bulge in journalism school enrollment and graduation, which was the one that went into the newsrooms and began to push an agenda. The older editors who had been there for a long time resisted, but they were quickly outnumbered, and the newsroom became more and more assertive of its quote unquote rights and privileges to direct the news. The publishers became weaker, just like as you saw on college campuses, where the administrations became more and more spineless. The more that protests that they faced, the more they would just cave because it was taking the path of least resistance. And that happened in newsrooms to a lot great extent. I watched it happen, and that cohort began to enforce an orthodoxy as they rose up from reporters to become editors and managing editors, and they were the bosses, and they would be the ones that would say Hey, I want you to shape the story this way or this story is not acceptable, that one is. So there you have the gatekeepers, right, and once the gatekeepers have chosen a side, you really lose credibility in the community because people know it and they can see it. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, of course the fifty five Carsey Morning Show tainted with a little ill libertarian bias. As you sit, you can see my stack that I'm surrounded with. And as I've pointed out many times over the years i've been in radio, and this is nineteenth year for me, at the end of the week, I'll have more than a full ream of stories paper sitting next to me that I never got to. Yeah, and I have to exercise some sort of editorial discretion. Shared's topic I want to go to. And some people may disappointed I didn't talk about this story or that story. But it's up to me, you know, like it was up to Walter Cronkite when you watched him. He's got a million different stories he could cover. He picked that one or this one, And it comes down to the sources you interview. Exactly who do you choose to interview.
Speaker 1: I mean, we all knew in the j profession in the newspaper business, that you could choose, pick and choose experts, quote im quote experts who would tell it, would say whatever you want. You just call up and say what do you think? Do you think that this DOS thing is how to control?
Speaker 3: And they get the hint, yes, right, yeah, well I used to We used to hire experts when I was a litigation attorney, and quite often in the legal profession, the experts can find what you want them to find.
Speaker 1: It's amazing, that's what.
Speaker 3: They're really expert at. Oh yeah, oh yeah, and make a credible case for it. We'll continue with Peter Burns in in our in studio, which is just a true blessing. Seven to seventeen right now, fifty five Kcity Talk Station. A strong recommendation of folks out there. I want you to save a whole lot of money, but I want you to better medical insurance. How can you get better medical insurance for less money? It starts with a call to Cover. Since you John Rowman and the team at Cover, since you do this every single day. They work for you. They're your broker, but they have access to more than two hundred different insurance companies with literally thousands of different policies. It's what they do is they put a package of different policies together. So you get dollar one covered for a whole host of services. You get your catastrophic coverage covered. You don't have to pay a whole lot of out of pocket liability or sometimes zero out of pocket liability, all for less money. It's truly amazing. If you're a small group and your employees are upset with what they're paying for insurance and the terrible coveries they get, Like, man, I got to spend that much money before it even kicks in. You owe it to yourself. Your business is bottom line and your employees satisfaction and happiness. To get in touch with John Roman and cover since he won't cost you a dime. They do a deep dive look at every single employee individually and figure out what's best for each individual. You can improve your company's bottom line. Ask my friend Jeff tens of thousands of dollars in increase bottom line while his employees have better medical coverage, they're all extremely happy. Starts with a phone call five one three eight hundred call five one three eight hundred two two five five to get the ball rolling or easier. Go to coversincy dot com as a forum there. Fill it out as much as you can and they'll get right back to you. The information's confidential. They won't with anybody, and they certainly won't give your information to anybody else working for you. It's worth the call again, no out of pocket responsibility to you coversincy dot com.
Speaker 7: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: There's over channel nine.
Speaker 3: First one to weather work ask forecastro Others says we'll be having mostly cloudy day to day, chance of raining this afternoon, more coming later in the evening. Fifty nine for the high today. At rain arrives, they say between eight and nine pm this evening they'll drop to forty nine overnight. Tomorrow'll see high sixty. But apparently it's going to be raining pretty much all day down to thirty four overnight, so the rain may turn into snowshowers and then on Thursday just mostly clouds and a high of forty two. For right now, it is forty five degrees. If it's about KRCY talk station. Time for traffic update from the Ucuttraffhing Center. When it comes to multiple.
Speaker 1: Sclerosis trusts, the experts.
Speaker 8: At you see Gardner and Neuroscience Institute for Innovative and Comprehensive Care, more and more at uc health dot com. West Pound two seventy five sloughs of it near Ward's own southbound two seventy five break flights from Lawrenceburg Ramp onto the bridge, and an extra three to four northbound seventy five between Buttermilk and Kyle since southbound seventy five closer to a five minute delay in in Ava Locklin Chuck ingram aout fifty five krs.
Speaker 1: The talk Station.
Speaker 3: Seven twenty two fifty five KRCD talk Station Brian Thomas with Peter Bronson in studio. In addition to being an author, he's also a publisher Chili Dog Press dot com where you find Peter's publishing company. And if you are a budding writer and he aspired to be a writer, he's a good man to know. He's written so many wonderful books. And the subject matter of his seminar this Thursday, the empower You Seminar The Promised Land, How the Midwest was won?
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 3: That's a that's a kind of a deep dive into the region's history. You go pretty far back, including the mound builders. Yeah, the Native of America thirteen thousand years ago. Yeah, really amazing. I remember as a student in K through twelve I camera what grade I was in, but K through sixth grade, we went out and saw the mounds up and.
Speaker 1: Serpent mounts, serpent mounds, yeah, up near Chili Coffee, and that was an amazing experience.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: That's an amazing thing because really, if you're on ground level, you really can't even make it out right, So how did they know to make the snake that can really only be seen as an entire snake including ahead and tail, and you can only tell it when you're like three or four hundred feet in the air and there's no elevation. That kay, right, It's really amazing, it really is. And there are mounds like that all up and down the Ohio River right here in our community.
Speaker 3: And some of them miner standing is haven't been really discovered to be mountains.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: So there's still mounds out there that have the remains of Native Americans and trinkets and artifacts in them, but there are trees growing on top of them. Now they've become incorporated into the landscape they.
Speaker 1: Haven't been excavated or explored, and some of them had amazing again engineering that was defied anything we understand about these cultures, because how did you make a circle that's a perfect circle, that's a half ale across without any tools of surveying like transit or any of this stuff. So how did they do this? And they moved all that earth with baskets, yeah, and tons of earth for no caterpillar trucks involved in the building of the mounds.
Speaker 3: Really just amazing stuff it is. It's a testament to their ingenuity and still a mystery. I suppose the reason why, yeah, everybody needs to bury their dead. But the idea of where this concept came to make these real interesting mounds is, I guess remains unknown.
Speaker 1: Some of them are parallel what we would see in the Aztec and Inca cultures, almost pyramidal, and that some of them have a lot of burials, like even groups of young women buried at the same time, meaning human sacrifice we see evidence of in some of these mounds. They've seen evidence of cannibalism, no kidding, Yeah, very dark stuff, serpent worship, human sacrifice, anibalism that that parallels again the Incas and the Aztecs and the Mayans. So this was a pretty dark culture, but it was also very sophisticated in trading, because you'll find minerals that can only be found in the Rocky Mountains right here in Ohio. You'll find shark's teeth from the Gulf of Mexico that are found in Ohio. That's crazy, isn't it. Copper from the Northern Peninsula in Michigan right here on the Ohio River. So they had to just trading. Does unbelievable trading network, distant trading thousands of miles away, and coral and beads that you know you don't have turquoise and coral here in Ohio.
Speaker 3: Well, read all about it in Promised Land, and it's just one little tiny sliver what's contained in there. Coming up, we're going to find out about the twin sisters that save Texas. That's a locally related story. And you'll find in the Promised Land how the Midwest was one more Peter Ronson take a quick break here and mention my dear friends at Bud Herbert Motors. They're on five generations, five generations of Herbert family ownership and operations and are there to help you with all of your lawn equipment needs. They only carry world class brands the Krem of the Crop, John Deere lawn tractors and Compact Utility tractors, x Mark Mower's steel power equipment. I've got a bunch of steel power equipment from a Bud Herbert and of course my Honda Professional level push mower, the last mora I'm never going to have to buy. According to the Herbert family, it's what you get the best one pull. It starts every year and I get it service from Bud Herbert. They service everything they sell. They deliver to your home. Try that with a box store, and don't go to the box store. You're not gonna be working with a family member who cares and has concerned about the customer. You're gonna be getting inferior equipment. I know this from personal experience, which is how I ended up with Bud Herbert Motors after that terrible box store experience. So don't bother with that. Go directly to the best. You tell the Herbert family that Brian said hi, because when you call, you'll be working with a Herbert family member. Online you find more information to Budheerbertmotors dot com. Budherbertmotors dot com five three three, five four one thirty two ninety one. That's five to four to one thirty two ninety.
Speaker 5: One, fifty five KRC.
Speaker 3: Tier the night first forty weather forkass Botty. Day to day, high fifty nine, a little bit of rain in the afternoon. Perhaps rain's supposed to kick in at earnest sometime this evening eight nine pm. Overnight low of forty nine. The rain will continue Tomorrow. It'll be windy as well. High have sixty, then down to thirty four. The rain may turn to snowshowers, and on Thursday we get a mostly cloudy day and a high have forty two forty three degrees.
Speaker 1: Right now, time for traffic from the UCLP Traffic Center.
Speaker 8: When it comes to multiple sclerosis, trusts the experts at you've seen Gardner Neuroscience Institute for Innovative and Comprehensive Care and learn more at use heelp dot com. Northbound seventy five getting heavier out of Erlanger into downtown.
Speaker 1: I had an extra ten close to that.
Speaker 8: Southbound seventy five out of Evendale down to the lateral report of an accident inbound seventy four at Beakman. There's a wreck with injuries on by Pass four at Hamilton Mason Ingram on fifty five KRC, the talk station.
Speaker 3: Seven thirty Here fifty five KCY talk station Bright Thomas with Peter Bronson in studio talking about his seminar at least in part. We have multitude of topics to talk about with Peter, and I've invited him to stay after the top of the our news because Breitbart inside scoop not happened today. Their PR person is out six, so we didn't get in a bite. Breitbart person lined up. But Peter, just a racon tour jack of all trades and master of many will have lots of subjects to talk about. Let's move over to the book Promised Land, which is the subject matter of your your empower Use seminar and Promised Land. How the Midwest was one? Tell my listeners a little bit about the Twin Sisters. Who's who saved Texas Cincinnati's Twin Sisters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's an amazing story. I just love finding these stories and then doing the research to put flesh on the bones and find out, for example, you hear these stories and you go that can't be true. And then you start doing the research and you go, oh my gosh, it.
Speaker 3: Is, well, okay for budding writers out there, Okay, how did you come across this? The general subject matter, it has to start at some point and you apparently heard about this or came across it somewhere and then developed it as a topic for research.
Speaker 1: So what happens a lot of times is when you're doing research, you'll just run across little like markers or cookies, left crumbs left behind from somebody else's research, or they'll just refer to something and you'll go, well, that's really interesting, and then you start diving in and pretty soon half a day later, you know you're following these these threads and this really is the golden age for research because everything is right at your fingertips on that keyboard. It really is. And if you know how to verify and support, like from three different sources or so. By the time I was done, I was going I was signing up for subscriptions to some academic research sites where people publish their papers. So I'm getting all this academic research and it was really amazing. It's just a great story up until even the nineteen thirties probably or forties when since when Texas celebrated their independence, they always made a point of expressing their gratitude to Cincinnati, to the city of Cincinnati for saving their independence at the Battle of San Jacinto in eighteen thirty six. And if not for Cincinnati, they would have lost that battle, and that was the key turning point that won independence and defeated Santa Anna.
Speaker 3: No kidding, true, well, who are these sisters in what connection did they have to Texas?
Speaker 1: The twin Sisters was a pair of six pounder cannons. Now until when Cincinnati, when Texas was defeated at the Alamo, and a terrible massacre, and it outraged the nation because Santa Anna butchered all the prisoners who were surrendered at that battle and just mutilated their bodies. It was just beyond barbaric and the nation was outraged. And Texas sent a secret agent to Cincinnati, which was the nearest big city, the queen city of the West, and Texas was at that time part of Mexico. They were fighting for desperately for their independence, and they sent this secret agent. His name was Picky Ewn Smith, Great Texas name kidding, And he came to Cincinnati, and all the leading citizens of this city, judges, congressman, newspaper publishers, the mayor, all the elected officials gathered and they heard this guy beg them and plead for help, and they agreed. They formed a committee called the Friends of Texas Committee, and they risked their freedom and their fortunes and their everything by violating the Federal Neutrality Act to send aid to Texas. And so they smelted these two cannons, and they found us a shipping, a ship's captain who would smuggle him down to Texas. And they shipped it down there, complete with ammunition and the caissons and the carriage, all made right here in Cincinnati. That is cool.
Speaker 3: I think the part about the defiance of federal law. Something there knows that this neutrality law and say, now we're going to do something right and help them out.
Speaker 1: Exactly they knew because they had fought the battle to win Ohio from the British and the Indian Confederation. They knew what it meant to be in a desperate fight for freedom and for your land and for independence in this new country. And so they were just the same generation, just one removed from their fathers who had fought the battles to win Ohio.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like it's it's recent in their recollection eighteen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all the same names, all these men, and they risked everything. They saved Texas. The cannons arrived, as it turned out, in the decisive battle, precisely in time to help Sam Houston put those in the middle of his line the Battle of San Jacinto, where San Anna was not aware that he ever had cannons, because he didn't until that point, and when the Mexicans attacked and he opened up with those cannons, it completely turned the battle. That that just two cannons, just two cannons, that's all it took.
Speaker 3: That's that's what's wild.
Speaker 1: Along with a lot of very brave Texas well.
Speaker 3: Of course he didn't have an army there, but just the idea that a couple of cannons can turn the tide of war.
Speaker 1: They were outnumbered and they still managed to. Not only did they defeat him, they captured him, took him prisoner, and they stripped him of his sword and his weapons, and his dagger, which was about a foot and a half long probably in a gold scabbard becrusted with jewels, was taken from him and was gifted to the City of Cincinnati and gratitude for those cannons that's still around. No, unfortunately it seems to have gone missing. Okay, museum see him for a long long time, we believe, And when I asked them to track it down, they said, we have it in our catalog, but we cannot find it.
Speaker 3: So what's right there next to the arc of the Covenant in a box somewhere right seven thirty six will continue more stories with Peter Bronson here in the morning studio. Morning Show Studio seven thirty six right now. If you've have KCD talk station, get your car to Foreign Exchange, have an imported car, you needed a foreign exchange experience, you'll be appreciative of taking my advice because they are wonderful folks at Foreign Exchange. Good morning to my friends at Foreign Exchange, and thanks for helping me out all over the years having the cars repaired to my satisfaction. I always leave with a full warranty on parts and service, as you will. So whether your car is European, traditionally European or traditional Asian. You can go to Foreign Exchange and the main reason you go there is to save money. I'm not going to be critical of the quality of the mechanics server at the dealership. I know that Foreign Exchange mechanics are as masters, certified technicians. They have access to all the manufacturers technical information. I know you're going to get that warranty and you're going to leave with more money in your pocket. Money saving is always important in my life, and more so when we have all these inflationary pressures. And trust me, the price of repairing the cars has gone up. If you haven't handed your car pair or lately gird your loins on that, you don't have to gird as much at Foreign Exchange because they're really great on price and again superior customer service to reach them. The Westchester location is my favorite location. That's the Tylersville exit off of seventy five go east, hangar right on Kinglin five one three six four four twenty six, twenty six five one three six four four twenty six twenty six. Tellon Brian said, Hi, please online Foreign xform theletter X dot com.
Speaker 7: This is fifty five krc an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 3: Courty of channel nine. We've got a mostly cloudy Danner Hands. Maybe a little rain this afternoon high have fifty nine. Real rain comes in and between eight and nine pm. Cloudy and windy today are overnight little forty nine. I have sixty tomorrow to be remaining wind and rain all day on and off. Overnight low of thirty four the ring could turn into snow showers. Be careful and on Thursday mostly clouded with a high forty two. It's forty four degrees right now for the five KRCD talk station. Traffic time chuck from the UCLP Trampic Center.
Speaker 8: When it comes to multiple sporos as trusts the experts of UC Gardner Neuroscience Institute for Innovative and Comprehensive Care.
Speaker 1: Learn more at uc how dot com.
Speaker 8: Two car accident inbound seventy four near Coal Rain adds to the delays.
Speaker 1: From above Montana.
Speaker 8: There's a wreck on the six String Viaduct ramp to southbound seventy five. Southbound seventy one now backs to Field Turtle and a wreck with injuries five pass four between Hamilton Mason and one twenty nine. Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 3: Seven forty one if A five KRCD talk station. Happy Tuesday, Peter Bronson in studio talking about a little little insight into his empower youth SMIT are coming up with this Thursday seven PM's the star time you're gonna hear from Georgia Brenhaman also in his Wellness or Restore Wellness dot org he's all about nutrition these days, so there's that component. And then of course Peter Bronson talking about Promised Land, how the Midwest was won some just fantastic stories that nobody's ever heard about. I'm glad he's he did all the research to let us know about our regional history. The last time you were here right after you released the book, and I was pretty blown away by it. The description of Ohio versus Kentucky. Kentucky was what you described as a safe place to be yes by comparison, whereas Ohio, I mean you lived on the edge of danger literally every day your life because of the confrontations with the Native American trucks. We're in our area, and that everyone you know, risked eminent death when they walked out the front door.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, you had to stay in these little what they called stations. Today we'd call them stockades. A lot of thoseations were barely bigger than the footprint of some of the bigger homes in Indian Hill, for example, So you'd have all these families crowded in here. In some cases, the women did not leave the walls of that stockade for eight or nine months at a time because the Indian depredations were so terrible. During one four year period, fifteen hundred of these settlers were taken by the Indians. Now you have to put that in perspective and say they probably weren't fifteen thousand people settled on the Ohio side of the river at the time.
Speaker 3: Sizeable percentage.
Speaker 1: Yes, So your wife, your children, your husband, your brother, your daughter, your uncle, all your family could be taken, or maybe three or four of them at a time. They would be if they were too much to handle, if they were difficult, they would be tortured for days at a time for the entertainment of the tribe. They would be scalped in many cases and left to die, murdered and mutilated. Or if they decided to sell them to the British, they could get one hundred dollars for live hostages and fifty dollars for a scalp, so they would march them from Cincinnati what would then be known as the early days of Fort Washington. They'd march them from here all the way to Detroit on foot, and if they survived that, then they'd be sold to the British for one hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: What did the British do with them?
Speaker 1: They used them as slaves, indentured servants, domestic servants working in their fields in Canada, whatever they wanted. The British were ensconced in Canada, and they were paying the Indians to do this terrorism on the settlers to keep us from expanding into Ohio, which they there planning to take all this land for Canada. The British were trying to make sure that the settlers didn't come west.
Speaker 3: So the Native American culture tribes in our area worked with and cooperated with the Bridge so that the British could ultimately take over Ohio. Did they do the next step in that process, which meant that the British would probably then turn against the Native Americans.
Speaker 1: Well, as it turned out, they did turn against the Native Americans at the Battle of Fallen Timbers because it took us three campaigns, military campaigns that George Washington organized. George Washington is really an unbelievable hero in so many ways, but in the history of Ohio he is a key player. He was back in those days. If you were a surveyor, you were kind of like the Indiana Jones of that day. Oh yeah, that was like the boldest, craziest, most courageous thing and adventurous thing you could do. And George Clark, yeah, And George Washington was a surveyor in the Ohio country, so he knew this land. He knew what it meant, how beautiful it was, clean water, great soil, timber, abundant wildlife for hunting. And he was determined to make sure this became part of the young country. And he knew the British were paying the Indians to terrorize the settlers, so he organized these military expeditions to defeat the Indian Indian Confederation of mainly Miami and Shawnee tribes. And the first two ended in complete disaster, massacre, just despair, demoralizing defeats where and one battle was The second one was called the Battle of the Thousand Slain because that's how many people were massacred by the Indians, and that all discouraged the people in Ohio so bad they almost packed it in and left.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I mean, I'm thinking about being stuck in one of these these these forts or stations did you call them?
Speaker 1: What kind of life is that? It was horrible, It had to be. It was in the winter. You could starve because it was so difficult to get out of there and hunt, because every time you go out and hunt you might lose somebody in your party to the Indians who take, you know, take their gun, take the guy and torture him or sell them. And it was just it was terrible what these people went through. Uh should make us all very proud of the stock we come from. Yeah, these are some courageous people. Oh oh man.
Speaker 3: We'll continue with Peter Bronson again. We're going to hold him over after the top of the air and news so much to get through. First word for QC kinetics. Now I get asked about it all the time, so I don't know if you're a great candidate for QC kinetics. Let me ask these several questions. You got pain, all right, that's quite you know, one thing established here, this is for folks that are dealing with arthritic pain. Is their quality of life impacted by that pain in your knees, your hips, shoulders, or other joints. You have trouble sleeping or walking, just day to day movement, getting out of the bed in the morning, putting your feet on the ground. How about this? Do you want to avoid surgery? You've been down the pain medication and the and the steroid shots. You want to enjoy avoid surgery that your doctor is already talked with you about, and the recovery time and the uncertainty that goes along with that. Finally, do you miss doing the things you love because the joint pains just simply holding you back? Walking, golfing, picking up the grand children, that.
Speaker 1: Kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Yes to any of the four going you're probably a great candidate for QC Kinetics, So why not take them up on their free consultation.
Speaker 1: It's free.
Speaker 3: Learn how the latest advances in regenerative medicine can get you lasting pain relief with no drugs, no surgery, and zero downtime. Schedule the appoyment. Find out if it's the right thing for you to do. Call QC Kinetics five one, three eight four seven zero zero one nine five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine QC kinetics at five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: If you've been waiting for the present, here's your nine first one. Weather forecasts.
Speaker 3: Clouds today, maybe a little rain this afternoon, going up to fifty nine degrees.
Speaker 1: Got rain coming in the area more heavily.
Speaker 3: It's about eight nine pm last and overnight forty nine for the overnight low sixty to the high. Tomorrow we'll have a rainy day apparently all at least on and off Raymy turned to snow overnight. It's going down to thirty four degrees, and then on Thursday I have forty two with mostly cloudy skies forty three degrees. Right now, Time for traffic.
Speaker 1: From the UC Health Traffic Center.
Speaker 8: When it comes to multiple sclerosis trusts the experts at the UC Gardener Neuroscience Institute for Renovative and Comprehensive Care.
Speaker 1: Learn more at U see health dot com.
Speaker 8: Plading US slow traffic to deal with on the highways, including southbound seventy one, which is running close to an extra twenty minutes now from a bult Field zurdle down to Red Bank. Same for northbound seventy five close to a twenty minute to lay out of Florence into downtown. They cleared the wreck inbound seventy four near Montana chuck Ingram montifty five.
Speaker 1: Care see the talk station.
Speaker 3: Seven fifty one at fifty five kr CD talk station Very Happy Tuesday Extra special got Peter Brownson the studio kind of getting a little history lesson here for our region based upon his book Promised Land. How the Midwest was one subject matter of his discussion Thursday, beginning at seven with George Brunneman followed by Peter Bronson for an hour. He'll have books there, signed copy of his books for sale, so if you want to get a copy, show up at the seminar. But you'll certainly enjoy the discussion as I am this morning, just again scratching the service and the material in the book. And Peter writes a great, great book. So there's quite a few of them available and I will recommend each and every one of them to the listening audience. Peter, we were talking a little bit. You mentioned on air that when these local tribes would capture the settlers, that I think the worst thing you said out loud was that they sometimes would scalp them but using and take them up to the British and sell them off as slaves. That wasn't bad enough, but off air you mentioned they also are rather ingenious at torturing them.
Speaker 1: Absolutely. And the thing is it was creative brutality, cruelty, whatever you want to call it. But the thing that there was brutality on both sides because as anybody can imagine, if you lose your wife, your daughter, your children to people who capture them and butcher them or kill them or sell them, that'd make you pretty in the mood for revenge. Yes, So the brutality is goes both ways. Let's not underestimate that. However, the thing that really that I found that separated what the Indian tribes did and the white settlers did is that the Indian tribes would torture people for days at a time for the entertainment of their entire tribe. Everybody would get in on it, the women, the children. They would they put somebody at a stake and burn them slowly to death and torture them constantly through the whole thing.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 1: It's just beyond belief. How what agony those poor people went through? And this was entertainment. Now, the settlers certainly did their chair of scalping and murder and brutality and weapons and war, but they did not torture that way and prolonged agony. Yeah. Uh, that you have to go farther back into European culture, like you the Inquisition. Yeah, then you find the same kinds of torture going on, but not not not in this country, not with the settlers.
Speaker 3: So did the native tribes cooperate together? You mentioned the two the Shawnee and.
Speaker 1: The Shawnee and the Miami, and then you had the Ottawas from Michigan. You had all kinds of tribes all over. The Pottawatami, they all of the over the Midwest. They formed a giant confederation.
Speaker 3: Because oftentimes they fought amongst themselves.
Speaker 1: Right, and these confederations were hard to keep together. But the British were behind the scenes engineering all this. They're providing the knives and the and the muskets and the and the encouragement, the promises that if you if you can keep torturing and capturing and killing these settlers, then you're going to keep this land. Well, actually, the British always planned to take the land for themselves. Yeah, so at one point or another they would have turned on the Indian tribes anyway, sounds a.
Speaker 3: Little bit like we were trying to do in Afghanistan on the various sheiks and local tribal leaders, getting them to you know, cooperate with us and trying to get them to cooperate with each other. Yeah, that didn't work out too well.
Speaker 1: Well, and what's going on in Israel today with Iran using Hamas as their proxy. That's the way the British used these tribes. These tribes were already motivated to kill. This was their land. They considered Ohio as their sacred land. So it was that's why it was more dangerous than Kentucky, which was kind of an open hunting ground for all tribes. Now, there were a lot of depredations in Kentucky, don't get me wrong, it was a very dangerous place to be. But by by going into Ohio, that was like the line you shall not cross. And when we did move into Ohio, and the funny thing about that is to get that area settled, they told the veterans of the Revolutionary war, who had defeated Great Britain. We can't pay you. The Treasury's broke, but we will give you land in Ohio and good luck settling it. Be careful build a fort. First, you bought a war. Now you're in for the battle of your lives.
Speaker 3: Let's take a break. We do the top of our news. We'll bring Peter Bronson back since Brake bart is not on today, but we will hear from Daniel Davis for the deep dive at eight thirty. Ukraine, Russia and what was a little bit of a breakdown at the Oval Office. Daniel Davis take on that at eight thirty be right back.
Speaker 1: Covering Trump's first one hundred days. Every day America's deadline is over fifty five KR see the flock station. This report is sponsored by Okay, I right something, it's about to be dug up. What news will be next? Well, I'm not a prophet. The Glenn Beck Program, week days at nine on fifty five.
Speaker 3: Eight five thick about KRC detalk station, A very Happy toothday tea about on the hour, Daniel Davis deep dive on the well spiraling out of control situation with Ukraine Rush in the Oval Office, which is cut off funding to Ukraine.
Speaker 1: I guess most recent development.
Speaker 3: Couldn't see that comment given the seemingly callous attitude of the President vladimirl Zelenski when he was in the Oval office, maybe predicated by some suggestions from Democrats going on ahead of the meeting that he present a hard line and in front of Donald Trump and JD. Vance and maybe for a a useful comment or thought on that. The incomparable brilliant Peter Bronson remains in the studio and we were talking about this off air, and I thought, you know what, why not just go ahead and engage in this conversation on air. Sure, sure they can't Ukraine. I think no one believes they can win. No nobody with any credibility.
Speaker 1: No even the State Department, although they covered it up and concealed it from us, they had way back at the beginning of this whole, this whole battle, they had a report that they did that said quote, this situation in Ukraine is a catastrophe that can only result in a prolonged, unwinnable war, and.
Speaker 3: We are prolonging it and the consequence of our prolonging it by fighting this proxy war, by arming them is the casualty count has just gone through the roof, and ye don't have enough young people to go and fight the wars anymore.
Speaker 6: And for what?
Speaker 3: For what?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 4: What is?
Speaker 1: You have to really ask what is the motive of these administrations like Biden to go on telling us that this is going to be when we're going to win, that we're going to be there as long as it takes. Why what is the possible reason for us to keep pouring all this this money and treasure and weapons that are in turn being sold on the black market back to our enemies in Central America? What the heck is going on? We've been lied to so much, which it's really hard to unravel it all it is.
Speaker 3: And then one of the fun facts you pointed out and something that fell was not on my radar. And I know a lot of the things that are coming out with DOJE and USAID and all the ridiculous millions and billions of dollars that they threw at every stupid cause out there.
Speaker 1: You said that they were funding Ukrainian media absolutely, like ninety percent of Ukrainian media was taken money from USAID, which was a covert arm of our State Department under the Biden administration. Yeah, CIA, if.
Speaker 3: If you say you're from the State Department, you really mean you're with the CIA exactly.
Speaker 1: Only the difference is the CIA has to get a presidential finding to do something really ugly, and at least the president knows USAID didn't require that. They can do whatever the CIA wants to do but can't do. And they were manipulating the news in the media in Ukraine coming up with these really ridiculous hoax stories about the ghost ace that was downing all these Russian meigs and it turned out to be a bunch of video from a flight simulator.
Speaker 4: I mean it was.
Speaker 1: It's just crazy stuff. And this was funded by our State Department to send these lies through You can launder them through Ukrainian media and then funnel them back into our media, which just swallows them, hook line and sinker, because they're all on board for this unwinnable war.
Speaker 3: Well, and I guess part of me really is has been I've been asking this question out loud for a long time once and I understand the the seemingly existential threat that the Soviet Union we faced. The Soviet Union, obviously they had a lot of nuclear weapons. Obviously they had aspirations and designs to spread their communist philosophy around the World's the reason we got into Vietnam, which, of course we all know how that worked out. And of course the East German countries after FDR sold them out at Yalta, they were right up against our partners in Europe. So I understand that that sort of again existential threat. Oh my god, the Russians are going to roll in and take over Europe. So but with the fall of the Iron Curtain and the collapse of the Soviet Union's economy, why didn't we use that as an opportunity to open the channels and work cooperatively with them and trade with them. They have things that we want. We know that we have things that they want.
Speaker 1: Help.
Speaker 3: I meant to curtain fells because they wanted blue jeans, for God's sake.
Speaker 1: Yeah, It's it's crazy, isn't it. You have to ask these questions, why why are we being manipulated to choose that Russia is now our major enemy when actually the enemy that we face, the real exits existential threat to our power and freedom is to China. Absolutely, clearly, there's no doubt, and yet we keep getting this bait and switched this h don't pay attention here, watch the squirrel over here, because we got something going on with Russia. And it seems to me, if I recall correctly, it was Hillary Clinton that was pushing the re set button. Yeah, that wanted to cozy up. That's resurfaced of late. Yeah. Yeah, and now all of a sudden, as soon as we get a Republican an office, suddenly we had to start this Russia hoax, which was to also it had a dual purpose, which is to destroy and remove a president that was the deep state didn't like, and also demonize Russia and create a new enemy.
Speaker 3: Right, so Putin becomes the bad guy, and with that I acknowledge he is not, in any way, shape or form a great guy. He has murdered people. He's a dictator, autocrat, whatever you want to call him. Yeah, but we pick and choose which sins to overlook, given whichever nation we're talking about. Yeah, and we've been obviously trading heavily with China since the Nixon administration. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Talk about killing people, putting them in prison for their religious beliefs or they're yeah, whatever reason how about Zelenski. He's a dictator. Yeah, he's he's not had a free election in his country. He's suppressed the media, he's manipulated the media. He's he's had people rested. He's a dictator.
Speaker 3: And he's also called off elections.
Speaker 1: Yeah, called off elections. And the corruption over there, there's a reason Ukraine was known widely as the most corrupt country on earth for many years before any of this arose. So, I mean, just look at that.
Speaker 3: And that did not evaporate when Russia invaded the territory.
Speaker 1: I think what we're going to find out eventually, if we ever do unpeel this onion, is that this has been a money laundering spot for powerful people in this country for many, many years. They've been able to push money through Ukraine that actually winds up, excuse me, back in Washington, DC. In fact, something like seventy percent of it, and even he doesn't even go to Ukraine, it goes to DC lobbyists. It's just crazy how this has been used to prop up in and make people fabulously wealthy and powerful, which is supposedly our money that we're spending to help Ukraine.
Speaker 3: Well, and that's the other thing that sort of Doge has uncovered, moving away from just money that flowed into Ukraine and the nefarious ways and mechanisms have been used to well sort of fund line people's pockets. When they issue one of these grants or one of these funding studies or one of these sesame street projects. Now here's a check. No one follows that money to see if whatever ridiculous or even arguably great cause, that that work is being accomplished or done.
Speaker 1: No accountability, none, no audit to see where the money went. You got people in Ukraine running around with big bags money. We don't know where that's going, but we know it's not where we're going where we intended it to go. What is I mean? This is just basically a huge money laundering scheme. You're enriching the defense contractors because they can ship all these weapons over there and then we have to make new ones, and you're enriching political people. I think we're going to find what Elon Musk said the other day that with his DOGE research, he's seeing that seventy five percent of the fraud money, the abuse money, is going to democrats. He said, twenty five percent is going to Republicans so that they'll keep their mouth shut. But that's how bad it is.
Speaker 3: And you know, in all of this and one of the other conversations we had off air, when did the Democrats become the party of war? Yeah, isn't it strange? It's just because, I mean, the Republicans seem to be largely against this. I know the Trump administration is against this ongoing. He wants to end the conflict. He wants the blot lives. I get all that, the motivations behind it, the futility of the process anyway, But the Democrats are now embracing war. They fought against Bush when he invaded Iraq. They fought against the Vieta oil, Vietnam h They were against Reagan and his efforts Visa Visa, Central America, Central America.
Speaker 1: Sandinista, all of that always anti war. Remember send she She used to follow Bush around everywhere, and she was like the media darling. She was on the front pages of just about every paper in the country and on the news constantly protesting the blood for oil war in Iraq. Yeah, I don't know what's happened. It's like bizarro world. It really. In the Superman comics, because one day the Democrats are the anti war party and the next time you turn around they are completely sold out in support of this forever war. They're even I'm sure they spun up Zelensky before he met with Trump and told him to blow up the deal.
Speaker 3: Well, a lot of people are suggesting that because he did meet with a bunch of Democrats ahead of that meeting on Friday, that kind of fell apart. Yeah, Well, one more with Peter Bronson before we get to Daniel Davis at the bottom. And they are really enjoying this, Peter, and I hope my listening on me too.
Speaker 1: Brian.
Speaker 3: Well, let's give it a big shout out to doctor Fred Pack and doctor Meghan Fruit what I call the dynamic duo of dentistry, and they truly are outstanding dentists. Now, speak to you people out there that don't like going to the dentists and you're going to the wrong dentist. I know some people get a little wigged out about it. You got nothing to worry about it when you're talking with doctor Fred Peck and doctor Megan Frew. And I understand doctor Freu is outstanding in terms of her chair side manner terrific dentists. Of course, he's working on her accreditation with the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, and then turning over to doctor Pack, a Distinguished Fellow with the Aumeric Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, one of only three in the entire state of Ohio. Here's like fifty in the planet. But that means he has got the best going for you when it comes to cosmetic dentistry. Tremendous smile makers. These are life changing smile makers. So if you're a person who really does not like their smile, you're unhappy with it. Dental work needed, you need doctor Fred Pack at your side. When you see before and after pictures of the amazing transformations he's done, you'll know exactly what I'm talking about. Always the most state of the art dental clinic. Fred Peck insists upon that. Of course, teaming up with doctor Frew, I think just speaks volumes of doctor Freu's credibility as a dentist. Is a dentist because he would not take anything better than the best. Five one three six, seventy six sixty six five one three six two one seventy six sixty six You can find more online at Peck pc Kpecksmiles.
Speaker 5: Dot com, fifty five KRCAR fifty.
Speaker 3: Five KRCD talk station. All right, Thomas swishing everybody a very happy Tuesday. Looking forward to Daniel Davis Deep Dive, although to be with much regret that he's on, even though I love talking to him and he's got a fascinating outlook and input and insight. Being a retired lieutenant colonel, I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here with Peter Bronson, author, former editor of The enquire I mean, his resume is really long, but I like to focus on the books, and again the book that he will be talking about coming up on Thursday at the Empower You Seminar. Go to empower You America dot org to get signed up. The uh excuse me, Peter promised land how the Midwest was one. Just going back to that, I wanted to just ask you about I think another guy that you brought up last time you were here is this character Mad Anthony Wayne.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, talk about a superhero. That guy is something. He was an amazing He got the nickname Mad Anthony because he led a charge straight up a cliff and he wouldn't even let his men load their muskets. He said, we're just gonna use bayonets because they're they're so much more terrifying to the British. During the Revolutionary War, he led this charge at Stony Point in New York, straight up a cliff side at midnight and took the British position, cannons included, and turned the cannons on the British. And this was he was like George Washington's go to guy for the really toughest special ops like that one. And then in peacetime, the guy was just a total wreck. He was a drunk, he was cheating on his wife publicly. He was kicked out of Congress for voter fraud, he was in debt. He was just a scoundrel, a total mess. And win a wartime huh No, he could not handle peacetime. And when Washington saw these first two expeditions against the Indian Confederation failed so miserably, he finally turned to mad Anthony and he persuaded Congress after many, many months of expending his political capital, to form a standing army to help him save the Northwest Territory. And if not for that Washington doing what he did, and selecting mad Anthony Wayne, because Wayne was the guy who went up through all the way through Ohio building forts to help his supply chain and make sure he could get to the Battle of Fallen Timbers with all the supplies and men and no desertions and tough and ready. And he did, and he just just totally destroyed the Indian Confederation, made them run back to a British fort. The British saw them in retreat and close the doors of the fort after promising the Indians that they would let him in, destroyed the alliance with the British, and matt Anthony went, wait, and then he'd being such a I mean, he was just a tough guy. He gets on his horse then and rides right under the stockade at the British fort with all these rifles aimed at his back and dares them, just dares them to shoot me and start another war with the colonies. And the commander Yeah, And the commander of the British fort says, well, hey, that decision is way above my pay grade. I can't do it. So guess what. In within a matter of weeks, the British had packed up and moved out of that fort and left the Northwest Territory for good. And that's when the Northwest Territory became free to settle about that.
Speaker 3: Now, is this after his post revolutionary war declined? Yes, he was by becoming again a leader of troops and a combatant. Did that turn his life around or something?
Speaker 6: It did?
Speaker 1: Accept that he was then used as a peace emissary. And there's a really interesting subplot in this story about his number two commander who was a spy for Spain and nobody knew it at the time, and this guy was undermining Anthony Wayne and tried to kill him on this campaign. He cut a tree down and had it fall on his tent and nearly killed him and did cripple him for a while. And it's pretty clear from the evidence, and there's a lot of people that will support this, that he was poisoned by this man, his second in command, right after that battle at Fallen Timbers, and that he was then died of poisoning what appears to be the symptoms of poisoning. Hold on his way back to Philadelphia to his home.
Speaker 3: Just scratching the service with author and friend Peter Bronson, promised Land, how the Midwest was one A strong encourage you folks that are going to show over the Empower Seminar on Thursday, get a copy of the book. He's going to have them there, signed copies. But then again, I would encourage you to get any of the books he's written. Just fantastic, well written and really well researched. Our Town Forbidden Fruit, which I think you know, I don't have to play favorites, but just I just those were such easy reads. I just really couldn't put him down. So it's all there. Fifty five care Sea dot com is linked to the Empower You Seminar page. You can go on Amazon search for Peter Bronson, or better go to his publishing site, which is chilidogpress dot COM's. You can get his books there. But also if you're a budding writer and you're interested in maybe getting something published, he is the man to talk to. Peter Bronson, Thank you so much for your.
Speaker 1: Time, pleasure, thank you for your kind words, and always a pleasure to be here with you.
Speaker 3: Brian, I feel the exact same way when you're around, my friend. I'll look forward to having another conversation with you, hopefully sooner rather than later. Folks stick around Daniel Davis Deep Dive Coming up next, we'll talk about the state of Ukraine, Russia and the relations with the Oval Office which seem a bit strained.
Speaker 1: Back after these brief words.
Speaker 5: Fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: The Simply Money Minute is sponsored by Emery.
Speaker 3: Channel nine says the following about the weather's going to be mostly cloudy day to day, possible chance of rain this afternoon. Today's high fifty nine. They say the rain will really kick in around eight or nine pm this evening overnight low of forty nine. Rain will hang around Tomorrow pretty much all day with the highest sixty and it may turn to some snow showers.
Speaker 1: Over Wednesday night with a little thirty four.
Speaker 3: Thursday is going to be a high of forty two with mostly clotty skies forty six degrees right now.
Speaker 1: Find for an updown on traffick chuck Ingram from the UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 8: When it comes to multiple storrosis trusts, the experts at the u See Gardner Neuroscience Institute for Innovative and Comprehensive Care learn more at u see health dot com. Southbound seventy five continued slow through the walk one split them the right rains blocks south seventy five with an accident at Hoppel southbound seventy one. Break lights continue from above two seventy five down to Red Bank North Found seventy five Slow buttermilk to Kyles Chuck King Mound fifty five K The Talk Station.
Speaker 1: A thirty in fifty five K see the Talk Station. A very happy Tuesday to you.
Speaker 3: Always extra special on Tuesday because at this time we get to talk to Daniel Davis for the Daniel Davis Deep Dive.
Speaker 1: You can find the podcast. Just search for it. You'll run into it.
Speaker 3: Retired Lieutenant Colonel Daniel Davis, Welcome back to the Morning Show, my friend. I've been looking forward to this one extra special since the breakdown on Friday.
Speaker 11: Yeah, was there something that happened? Maybe I missed it years under a rock and maybe it's still hurt something.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: I just have to observe.
Speaker 3: From a political perspective, when did the Democrats become the Party of war? This is kind of a strange political twist that we had.
Speaker 11: You know, you used to see, you know, all the Vietnam chests and all the get piece of Chance and now they're the ones that first of all, the last four years, that's all they wanted to do was fund war, and now then they're mad at the Republicans for not doing yet more war.
Speaker 3: So it's a bit of a headscratcher. I've often wondered that, well, maybe they're trying to hide something. I've had my last guest in studio. We're talking about this and Ukraine hotbed of corruption and money laundering, and maybe there's some suggestion that I don't know, they don't want to have revealed what might be revealed, But we won't speculate on that today. Let's talk about the deteriorating situation. Donald Trump just said he's cutting off funding. There was supposed to be a mineral deal sign which would have benefited both Ukraine and the United States mutual financial benefit there. If those minerals are extracted, of course the Ukrainian people are going to have jobs and money, and we, of course, by investing in it, are going to have get some money and maybe bring some stability to the region. It at least put American interest in Ukraine, which usually serves as a mechanism to require defense of American interest if they get attacked see anywhere in the world. So all the incentive in the world to do this, and it looked like he was going to sign on to it. All the indications were that he was. But what happened. He didn't do it, and he got kind of feisty with with the hand bit the hand that feeds him, you know. More than just a little puzzling.
Speaker 11: There was an outright agreement had already been reached, and that's why they all had up that set up the big tables, the signing tables, and the you know deal after this beating was supposed to have taken place.
Speaker 1: It was agreed to by everybody.
Speaker 11: And I really think that National Security Advisor Mike Wallas put it best the next morning when he said, listen, we gotta ask, does Zelenski even want peace? Because it doesn't look like and if you go by what people do rather than just what they say, it's it seems to me crystal clear that Volonimir Zelensky did not want to sign that deal because he did not want it to move in the direction of peace. He wants to keep fighting because and I'm just honestly believe this. I think he his brain has become deluded to the point he can no longer see reality, and he still has these delusions of thinking he can in the war if I just get a little more stuff. And so he's gonna sabotage any chance for peace and then go to a very friendly Europe and say, yeah, keep giving me more stuff. And honestly, what the Europeans are doing is the equivalent, in my view of a guy who's a cokehead crack on living on the street, shooting up heroin whatever and saying, oh, you, poor guy, here's more drugs. All that's gonna do is get him killed. It's not gonna help him. That's not what he needs right now, it's not what his people need. But I think that that's where he's wanting to go. And it looks like President Trump is not willing to go there.
Speaker 3: Well, and I certainly understand that. Last time I check Daniel Davis, we're broke, you know. I mean, we keep digging ourselves in a bigger, bigger hole. We're gonna be in a death spiral here shortly with our currency. But I don't want to get into broader problems like that.
Speaker 1: But Brian, you look, I think that's a big point.
Speaker 11: I want to go on that we're already cutting hundreds of thousands of government positions because we are in this big deficit spending. That's why he's cutting all this stuff in addition to some inefficiencies.
Speaker 1: So we just don't have the money.
Speaker 11: Now, what sense does it make to say we're gonna cut American jobs and then give money indefinitely for somebody else to fight a war that can't be won. He's not gonna do that because he really does want to cut spending and sees where things aren't working well.
Speaker 3: Back to Zelensky's delusions. Is he not aware of the stacks and stacks of bodies of his people that are piling up and that he's running out of in order to continue to fight that war? He is delusional on that.
Speaker 11: He's either oblivious to it or he's just convinced himself. And I hate to make these analogies, but there is some consideration to Hitler in the last days. You remember that when the Red Army was rolling in towards Berlin and he just would not stop, and he kept giving orders to non existent divisions to block this and to penetrate here, and it was all just delusion, and he could see well around him it wasn't true, but he kept going. And I think Zelenski's in a similar spiraling dynamic right now, and it's going to take somebody from the outside, President Trump.
Speaker 1: To cut that off.
Speaker 3: Well, and most notably another parallel can be drawn. I guess they're gonna start recruiting twelve year olds to fight the war like the Nazis did.
Speaker 11: Yeah, well, I mean there are some thought right now to drop the age down to eighteen, which has parents panicked all over the country. And I've got some reports from inside Kiev saying that there is a mass actutus where people are literally risking their.
Speaker 3: Lives to get their kids out of fearing that that is coming. Well, is this maybe in part a face saving measure because I knows LUNSI doesn't want to see any territory, which you and I both know in order to resolve this conflict that's going to have to happen.
Speaker 11: Well, it's more than that. It's not just you're going to have to see territory endied. The territory is gone past tense. The question is are you going to continue to hold out for something better and lose more land? That's what this is about is it here or is it going to be much further to the west, Because there's an Austrian colonel Marcus Reisner did a piece video a week or so ago, one of the absolute best analysts in all of Europe, and he showed on a map what happens if you don't agree to this deal right here and you forced Russia to take it by force. Then it's all the way to the Danepa River around Kiev. But then it circles back around and goes all the way to Transnistria, which means there's a tiny rump of Ukraine left.
Speaker 1: That's what will happen. It's Zelenski continues to be.
Speaker 11: Allowed to fight this war because the Russian onslaught will eventually just swamp over them.
Speaker 3: Now I'm not overly or entirely familiar with the system of government they have there, but Zelensky's coming across as sort of like an autocrat or a dictator. It's like he has the final say on everything. Is there no political structure around him that could sort of stop him or talk some sense to him and say, listen, lad you know it's not our night. We need to get the hell out of here or we're going to have a real problem on our hands along the lines of what you just said, Daniel, No, there's not.
Speaker 11: Because of the martial law. Oh, they're declared. When this thing started, that trumped everything else in his constitution. And now even though they went past the election, there's no plans for another election.
Speaker 1: He has literal dictatorial powers.
Speaker 11: You saw the new Director of National Intelligence, Tulsea Gabbard, was on Fox a couple of days ago and she pointed out, look, this is not democratic. You can't get rid of your political parties about the newspapers. You don't like it at all, and then say you're democratic because there is no democratic actions regardless of what words anybody uses.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean he may be setting himself up for some sort of coup.
Speaker 11: Then there is some there is some concerns on that, and I think they're valid, and it could come from any number of sources.
Speaker 3: It's not even just one.
Speaker 11: Because eventually people, the Ukrainian people aren't going to want to just commit suicide by continuing to fight a war that they know they can't win, and people may take action into their hands.
Speaker 1: It's happened to a lot in history. It certainly has.
Speaker 3: And you know, the other component of this that can't be left by the wayside is the practical reality that you and I have talked about many times over the past several months, that there are large swaths of Ukraine that are all Russian. They're ethnically Russian, they align themselves with Russia, and they're not unhappy about the Russian advancements into their particular regions. They're quite comfortable with it.
Speaker 11: Well, there are and you know, in along those lines, there is increasing evidence that there could be a twenty thirteen twenty fourteen style uprising on the Ukrainian side of the Line of contact about some ethnic Russian saying we're tired of all this, and then they may rise up and create new partisan warfare kind of stuff all of the France in World War Two, which could you know, be the final death knail for all this. We'll see if that manifests, but there's growing evidence that there's a preparation for that.
Speaker 3: Well in the European Union seems to be willing to maybe and I know it's a sort of a theoretical choice for them, because they have to ramp up their own arms production, which they all sound like they're going to finally start doing something trumply pushing for him back in his first term. Listen, you guys learned got to learn to defend yourselves because we can no longer shoulder the burden of being your police force. So there may be some positive that comes that we can take away from this. Maybe we can withdraw some of our military presence and save some money by no longer policing Europe and defending Europe from the existential threat I guess of Russia or something.
Speaker 11: And you know, towards that end, if you look under the headlines, one of the big things from Keir Starmer when Zelenski came to visit him over the weekend was I'm you know, here's a new one point six billion dollar package for any aircraft missiles and all this LLM missiles are called. And it was great, wonderful to help you fight until you look at the details. These are things that most of that money is going to be spent in Great Britain, building their jobs, et cetera. But the missiles won't even start coming off the line until twenty twenty seven to twenty thirty, so not quite in time to help their crumbling frontlines right now. So that just shows you that that's all about Great Britain. They're using all this to say, hey, we're going to build up our own arms industries. That's part of his two point five percent raising to GDP, et cetera. But he made itheritag we're helping Zelensky, but it's not gonna help Youzlynsky.
Speaker 3: It's gonna help Great Britain. What a crazy world we live in, Daniel Davis. Absolutely insane, and you just kind of wonder where some of the decision making are. What drives some of the decision making. Is it delusion? Is it corruption? Is it supporting the military industrial complex? I don't know all of the above, Daniel Davis.
Speaker 1: I think it is. You know, you're right.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's the point in my life where I've just completely concluded that that is what it is. Daniel Davis for The Deep Dive. Find him online Daniel Davis Deep Dive and another another episode next Tuesday.
Speaker 1: Already looking forward to it.
Speaker 3: My friend, have a great way, Take care brother eight forty fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 7: This is fifty five KARC and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: News gathered one more time for the weather.
Speaker 3: Channel nine shows today mostly cloudy skies, maybe chance rain this afternoon. Fifty nine for the high rain should show up in earnest I guess about eight.
Speaker 1: And nine pm forty nine.
Speaker 3: The overnight low or rainy dates fromorrow with the highest sixty and windy conditions over nine down to thirty four. The rain may turn into snow showers and Thursday at mostly cloudy day with a higher forty two closing out at forty eight degrees. Right now, time for final traffic Chuck Ingram.
Speaker 1: From the UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 8: When it comes to multiple sclerosis trusts, the expert said, do you see Gardner Neuroscience Institute for Innovative and Comprehensive Care.
Speaker 1: Learn more at ucehealth dot com.
Speaker 8: SAP pound seventy five there was an accident at Shepherd Center Lane. It adds to heavy traffic through the Lockland split net of Rex. SAP pounds seventy five at Hoppo blocks the right lane. Traffic just a bit heavy below seventy four northbound seventy five continues slow byto Milton Kyle's Chuck ing ramon fifty five kr Z the talk station.
Speaker 1: If if you have CARECD talk station.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow, we'll get the aftermath of Trump's address to the UH well to us taking place this evening. A lot of rumors and innuendo circulating on media what exactly he's going to say. I'm going to wait until he actually says it rather than just read the speculation on it. Jack Addan is going to join the program tomorrow his take on that as well. UH five one three seven eight two three talk pound five fifty on AT and T phones. Got a couple of minutes here. If you care to call make a comment. I'd certainly appreciate that. Love hearing from the listeners. Don't forget listener Lunch is tomorrow. We're going to be at March First Brewery. That's the East Kemper location. They call it the Blue Ash location. Should be a good time. It makes some good beers and some really good ciders too, if you're inclined in that direction. Tomorrow's a good day to show up. But it's always a good day. Fellowship is superior at the listener to lunch, and interesting uh tweets are circulating. You put it out there and you can't really get rid of it with the internet these days. And so it started with one we got from Westside Jim Keefer, who sent it to Joe and me. Brian Frank. I had him on the program. He's running for mayor of the city of Cincinnati, purportedly as a Republican. I do believe he said that on the morning show and really not firm on policies or which direction he wants to take the city. You can go back and listen to the podcast. Just go back, just keep clicking back and back and back unto your running and hear what he had to say. But now these tweets from Brian Frank are starting to circulate. Here's one. They don't exactly sound very Republican slash conservative. We're building a coalition that will win back the White House and rebuild our country. I'm proud to support Pete.
Speaker 1: But a judge.
Speaker 3: Click here to join me. I thought, well, that's a red flag, isn't it. And thanks to tr who sent me a bunch of other ones. Brian Frank post and it's at Brian Frank three. I don't know if that's still his moniker or not. And I'm just trusting the folks that sent me these that these are actually from Brian Frank. And apologies to Brian if it really really aren't his got to make those qualifications these days. I'm just you know, looking at what has been.
Speaker 1: Sent to me.
Speaker 3: Just made a donation to citizens for Yavette Simpson and responding to another tweet. Is Pence dense or a bot that tweets misinformation? Here's a fun one. If patience is a virtue, Portman, Rob Portman is the pulpe he needs to take. He needs to take Trump's confession and give him absolution for his sins against America. Here's another one. I trust Adam Schiff. That's a little hard to believe.
Speaker 1: Go over to the phone.
Speaker 3: We've got a couple of callers on line. Todd, thanks for calling this morning, and a happy Tuesday to you.
Speaker 9: Oh, happy Taco Tuesday. As my wife would say, we are doing tacos every Tuesday at our house. But yeah, I was just aware, made aware yesterday evening of a video of Zelensky doing a dance routine in high heels and leather and very scantily clothed and looking pretty much like what most anyone would.
Speaker 6: Consider to be uh, pretty much inappropriate.
Speaker 3: For a president.
Speaker 4: I'm sure he wasn't.
Speaker 9: President at the time, but at the same time, taxpayer dollars going to someone who dresses up and dances and he's playing grap with a couple other.
Speaker 4: Guys on stage or whatever.
Speaker 9: It's It's pretty disturbing, and I don't think hiding it from the American people any longer is.
Speaker 4: Is an option.
Speaker 9: I think those things need to be brought out so that people and I believe that President Trump is doing our bidding. We voted for this and the waste and fraud and does anybody else have we've forgotten about how Hunter Biden was hanging out in the Ukraine just before, just before all of this invasion of Russia went down, And then all of a sudden everybody stopped talking about do we not feel that Hunter was some sort somehow related to this and the money's getting funneled back to the United States. I want to tell you that right now, And if you don't think so, you need to wake up and smell the coffee, because the bacon's burning and we need to get it and taken care of. That's all I got for you, Brian, Love talking to you, brother, Love your show.
Speaker 1: Thanks Todd.
Speaker 3: I truly appreciate it and my friend Maureen sent me an article from an alternative media website. I don't know if it's true or not. Headlines Lunci tossed out a White House after refusing Trump's ultimatum to return or to surrender child traffickers and return kidnapped children home, in which allegations that he is some kind of pedophile. Now, I have no personal information beyond this real raw news article to know that. And yes I do know Eric he was a comedian and actor, and I was going to say that, so he may have been doing some sort of performance relating to his comedy act, which, you know, draw your own conclusions.
Speaker 1: Folks.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't write the news. I just sort of, you know, repeat what I get to find online, some of it more credible than others. Let's see what Terry's got. Terry, thanks for calling this morning, and a happy Tuesday to you. Hey, Yeah, you doing I'm doing fine, Terry. I hope you can say the same good.
Speaker 4: Yes, Yes, it's always going to be above ground. So just look looking at our munitions forecasts from multiple sources. So you put these charts together. So what we have in read right now is basically all of our one hundred and fifty five millimeter shells, jablines and stingers. So when people say just keep giving and keep giving munitions, well, we doesn't necessarily have them to give, Yeah, because these numbers keep dropping, Then how are we going to confront China? So you know, the world is more than just one side, and of course you know it's complex. So we're looking in the timeframe of needing four to five years to get these back to acceptable levels for our national stock ports.
Speaker 3: For our own defensive purposes.
Speaker 10: Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, So when we go off from point fingers that you know, the industrial complex is cagy but not coming to their defense. But this has been ignored all the way back since the Obama era.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no question about it. Get this and Terry, think about this. In spite of the fact that we spend eight hundred plus billion dollars a year on on quote unquote defense, and yet our munitions levels are down to a precariously low level. It's just, I mean, it's kind of hard to fathom when you think about it. What happened to all the money and where did it go? Terry paint a frightening picture, but it's reality. I've read a lot of stuff like that too. I understand, folks, if you have a wonderful day, if you get a chance. I had a full hour and a half with Peter Browns. I just dearly love that guy. Brilliant man. IMpower Youamerica dot org for his seminar taking place on Thursday, and George Brenneman doing his his seminar as well on health issues. That's gonna be a good one this Thursday, beginning at seven pm. And of course we heard the Daniel Davis Deep Dive podcast available at fifty five krs dot com. Tuning in tomorrow for Jack Atherton and other topics of conversation. Joe Drecker, thank you for what you do. Appreciate you producing the program. We do a wonderful job, my friend. Folks, have a great day. Nokoll Wegg, Glenn Beck's coming up from a.
Speaker 1: Full rundown and the biggest ten lines just minutes away at the top of the hour.
Speaker 2: I'm giving you a fact now, Americans shouldn't know fifty five KRS the talk station.
Speaker 1: This report is sponsored by True