Speaker 1: The Areage of tansiesms.
Speaker 2: You were listening to the Age of Transitions. I'm your host, Aaron Franz coming at you live this Friday night, Jane twentieth, twenty twenty five, Summer Solstice Live from the facilities of ocell dot com every Friday night ten pm to midnight Eastern Time. Have the Age of Transitions, then you have Local the podcast the two hour presentation. Thank you for listening live or podcast format. Please do consider going to oceli dot com give a donation to keep the network going, help check out, so thank you for that. Theage of Transitions dot com is my website. You can support me directly there Revolve maned Scientific Guys to Godhood my book, paperback e book copies both available there, also have T shirts. Have the Patreon campaign. Thank you everybody who does continue to subscribe to that. I'm posting material only you will only find on the Patreon campaigns, So thank you everybody for that. Special thanks to Scott for sending a recent PayPal donation. You can't just send a one time donation if you cared to, and Scott sent a very generous one recently, so thank you for that. My friends, also have the affiliate links bookshop dot org. The link on the side of my website is bookshop dot org. Anything you buy there, any books or media small and not will be sent to me for referring you. So do you remember that fret thinking about starting your own podcasts? Promo Cope fronds two months of libs and for free, good thing to use for podcasting. Thank you for being here with me in this trying time, the age of transitions that we are just this is our lives, this is where we're at, this is our time, this is our place. There's no way out of it. That's okay, So we're going to make the most of things. It's wild, it's weird, and it can be quite confusing and disorienting. And I would argue that all of these things are being done on purpose against us to debilitate us, our minds, our critical faculties, our ability to even understand where we are or what we are doing. That is the way of things. So get used to it because you have to, but also find a way to find any ways that you can to make the most of things and be able to just make it through and survive because it's difficult. We know this trying to continue forward with the old way of doing things is just not an option anymore. As surely if it comes to trudging onward in this bizarre digital space that we're now in Q and I we're here, I'm making this audio to be put out distributed to internet means, and you have picked up the signal and are listening to it, and I thank you for that. So that's a good thing. But it's a weird place, this online wasteland that we're here inside of. And as I'd like to make the point on this show over and over again that elately can't take things for granted. We can't. We have to be careful not to allow ourselves just to be led onward and driven mad really by this medium, this space, this online space, the social media and the internet has changed over time. It always has had a dark underbelly and had a dark side to it, and there's no doubt about that. But now the thing is that all of the I mean, this is the new established place, This is the new established place for media. Certainly all media distribution and all entertainment media of all kinds is just going through this, all different channels, all different outlets and sorts of things, of fine, but it all starts here. It's the information space, where in a digital information age, where the idea coming into this was we're all going to be very enlightened and have instant access to all the world's knowledge at our fingertips would be it would just be a wonderland and a haven of enlightenment for the common person, and everybody just become geniuses, and it was just going to be a wonderful future. If you look around, it's harder to find them these days, but if you still turn over enough rocks, you'll find these techno optimists talking like this still. But it's only the true lunatics and madmen aren't still using those old tired lines these days. Cynicism is now in because it shows us, I mean, sadly things aren't good. So the cynics are having a field day and this is their time, and we all fall into that. It's hard not to be cynical in the face of this nonsense, because nonsense is king. The lowest common denominator rules every which way you turn. It's the lowest common denominator is at the top of the heap. And that's quite the opposite of the idea that I was explaining earlier, of the idealist musings of what Internet where it would take us? Right, if that's where it's going to end up taking us, we've you gotta go to hell before you get to heaven. I guess again, what these kooks telling you that everything's going to be fine tomorrow might want to say. I would just say, don't listen to them, be really careful with everything, don't believe a word anybody says, and just kind of maintain the integrity of independent thought, as far as that is even possible to do. Because it is a global propaganda matrix. Global propaganda matrix, this is not the American Empire that we solely have to worry as the singular source of propaganda. This is a point I make over and over again on the show, is that if we let's assume that we're continuing forward with generic tropes really of how to interpret the world which we understand has been pitted against us, and this is we're taking the conspiratorial view of the world where the average person is meant to be pushed down and kept down, never to rise on that there are forces, that there's such a thing as a dominant minority, and they own the means of propaganda. Yes, they control government and any sorts of levers of power at all. Really they're the ones in control. That's okay, that's the conspiratorial view of the world. I'm not saying it's wrong to believe in that have that line of thought. However, if we're going to continue onward and just use the old tropes from conspiracy land as are guiding lights, bring getting ourselves in big trouble because the whole thing has been weaponized. And we could argue from the very beginning it always has been, but now more than ever, And do you ad best believe that this global propaganda matrix utilizes a lot of the ideas and tropes from conspiracy world against those who are most in touch with them, and trying to use that as a means to understand the world. It's like, Okay, if everything is a conspiracy against me, the average person, how do I figure out the ins and outs of that? Well, don't figure it out by going to your local social media outlet and just digging into whatever posts are available there, because that's just part of That's where I'm gonna get yourself in big trouble. But honestly, I didn't even really want to talk about this too much this week. I think we're gonna spend a lot of time on this general idea next week. Can I have an interesting guest on to talk about that sort of thing? I actually did want to talk about current events today on the show, specifically the big one we all know, the Israel and Irun, the conflict between the two. I'm trying to think, like, how do we actually describe it that there's very real it's a very real conflict. All out war, no, but conflict. Yes, Missiles are flying, people are dying. It's getting serious. And so the big question of course for us, us that we want to know is what will be America's response to this. That's what everybody is trying to figure out America, those in charge of it are trying to figure that out at present themselves, working through that. And if we're trying to come at this with some like there's some obvious answer as to yeah, this is what's going on, I think we're going to get ourselves in trouble. And here is I'm giving the excuse to my prelude to all this. Why I said all that nonsense at the beginning of the show here, but of course we're talking once again about the mega Trump too regime in power. What is the strong man, the world's foremost badass, our president, what's he going to do? Where's stand? Is he going to stand behind Israel and help them crush Iran with some form of military assistance? Are they just going there and regime change Iran? Is that what's gonna happen? Or do they say no, sorry, Israel, we cannot help you. This is not our war, this isn't America first regime, and we gotta say hands off because we're anti war and we're not gonna We're not gonna do that. Is which Which one of these ways are they going to go? Right? That's a question on everybody's mind, and yes, not an easy answer to that, and it's really fascinating. This whole scenario has brought to a head what had been brewing for a month or two already, really with the MAGA infighting that noticeably heated up with the Elon Musk and Donald Trump beef that happened before this if we can even remember that right, Remember they started fighting one another, at least publicly. Whatever that even means. That's a whole other question that we talked about a little bit on a previous show. But that's another whole web of confusion to try to unravel. But suffice to say, I do think that this Maga infighting and split of some kind. Certainly infighting is happening within that world and even within the administration, the presidential administration. I do think that there it's not just a nice, tight knit bunch of guys that are all integrants on everything. Thank god, I don't think it's working that way. There's a lot of different conflicts between these people in there. The Elon Musk's famous black eye was reportedly from a fistfight he got in with Scott Basan that came out. I forget who re blurred on that, but that's what I read that. So that's interesting. But I mean, that's I don't know want toy even go there. I think what is important to realize is the strong man himself. He has gotten himself into a situation here where he has to make a hard answer. He does either have to that Israel or has to say hands off, non We're not doing anything. And that's difficult because of his specific conflicts. Now, he's a guy that has gone into the position that he is currently in by being able to have things both ways. So many times he can just like say whatever he wants at any given time, and he can blow in the wind. He knows what the people, the crowd, he knows what they want to hear, so he tells them that he did that with his presidential debating all the way back in twenty sixteen. He said the things that people he knew that people wanted to hear, and he put out the lines, he talked the smack that he needed to his political opponents to get himself into place. So he's very good at doing that. But it's always backward and forward with this guy. You never know what he's going to say next. You don't know what he believes because he didn't really believe anything, and that's worked for him very well. And this sort of like Schitzo nature of he and his bass where they just go along with like the most insane stuff. This has gone on and on for so long now, and it's kind of strange that finally, at least it seems like this is catching up and like, no, this is this is too far. This is where it all stops. You need to have a hard line here. There's lots of different reasons for that, I believe. But back to strong Man himself and his interests, we know that he's big buddies with the even stronger man, the head of the Russian Federation himself, mister Brutin. He idolizes that guy clearly. He went into the this is our American leader went into the G seven just recently with his guns a bozen, saying the same old line that he uses all over and over. It's like, you know, we really, you guys really made a mistake kicking Pudin out here. What are you thinking? It was like, that was a great disrespect. We need to bring him back. Where do you think is gonna happen? So when he went to G seven he was pulling that line surprise, surprise, and then he ended up having to leave early because of this whole Israel Iran situation, Like, oh sorry, where I go. We had a great time. We really got a lot done here in Gee. I hope you remember what I said about bringing Pudin back. But okay, I'll se yeah, I gotta go deal with business. So what I'm saying here is that if I think we all understand Trump has a relationship with Moscow, right, it should be obvious that that's the case. And so with this Israel Iran thing. Iran is the strategic partner to Russia. They have a strategic partnership, as they do with China too. But let's not get too complicated here. Let's just focus on Russia in Iran. Iran did has helped Russia with some of their war with Ukraine. Now I'm sure that Iran would like the father return from Russia, but again that's beside the point strategic partnership Iran in Russia. Right, So you would think that Trump would do the thing where he says, you know what, sorry, Israel, hands off, can't do it, And of course he wouldn't tell you why. He wants to leave everybody guessing, but the obvious would be true. It's like, yeah, the connection to Russia and Russia to Iran. So yet Trump isn't going to want to do that. However, Trump does not appear to be going that way. He has stated the line about the Iranian nukes and how they are an issue and we have to that's a real problem and hinting that he will support Israel, which is interesting. But I think what this is pointing out is the conflicting interests that are really in control of this guy and the whole regime in the White House. Now you've got a mixed bag of people in there. Now, strong Man got some heat from his megabase and you know, notably, most prominently possibly from everybody's favorite media personnelity Tucker Carlson. Tucker Carlson was quick to say, how damn you?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: What over the lawn? This is a complete outrage, And he had this thing with Ted Cruz and Carlson just made his uh point glaringly obvious. And Carlson too, is a guy that is well, let's let's face it. He's in the pocket a Moscow. He did that, Remember that puff piece, that just blatant pr piece he did. Where he's he goes, He's like, I'm on the streets of Moscown. They're the cleanest thing I've ever seen. Look at these subways, they're studied in diamonds. Everything's so clean. There's no homeless people here. Gosh, this is a paradise. Why can't America be more like this? Now? If you look at that, and you don't understand that as just obvious pr coming from Russia aimed at an American MAGA audience, then I don't know what to tell you. So I think it's fairly obvious to see what Carlson is all about, and we can see why he's doing what he's doing, right, so, and he very much represents the mega for the megabase. It's uh, that side of the mega base, which is obviously propagandized by the foreign nation of Russia. That's been going on for a long time. That's just how it is. There's tons of propaganda online coming from Russia aimed at you, the political American conservative and that's just a fact. So that's part of the MAGA world. It's not the only part, though. We also have Telsea Gabbard, who Trump had a little quarrel with her this week, and she also said, uh are intelligence said no, Aron's not a threat, no problem there. And she's another person that is likely has some Russian connections, right, we can't say definitely, but it sure seems likely. But her and Trump aren't seem to be working that out at present. And we'll just see where all this goes, Right, because of course, with American foreign policy and with Israel. It's such a time tested and entrenched establishment norm that the US and Israel they're partners. And yes, this does go back to the time of the Neo Kones two, because we can't look at the current Maga Trump America First regime without understanding that it absolutely is built on the foundation that the neocons and the George W. Bush administration set up at the turn of the millennium. No less, what did we get back then? We got the War on Terror, and we got the Iraq War, the second iteration of it, we went into Afghanistan, all the problems in the Middle East that now in hindsight are so obviously a folly right, and some of those that were even profiting profiting to a ridiculous degree under the Neokon regime, or even they are calling into question and criticizing that Eric Prince, for instance Blackwater. He's a guy that's had a real change of heart. But be that as it may, it is worth remembering that it was the War on Teor that got us to where we are in so many ways, certainly just the foreign policy of American Empire and the idea that we are able to continue being the pre eminent force in what was you know, our world. It was a unipolar moment, as some have called it, but that has now faded. I think that reality is honestly is but making some of those nuts change their opinion that and they know where the money is going now. But anyway, we have that. But very interestingly, the warrant terror gave us what a modern surveillance state. All of the legislation that was passed during the Bush era, the Patriot Act, all of the strippings of civil liberties enabling the surveillance of the American population that was born under the neocons, and so much of that, the Total Information Awareness project. All of that has everything to do with the current mega regime because who is behind it, Who is behind this mega force To a great extent, it's the tech companies that built the infrastructure for this total information awareness surveillance state that we are now in, which has been enabled, which was enabled in a legislative sense by the neocon err era. It was put into place, it was late, the legal framework was put in place by the neocons. Talenteer rose to prominence because of that. It got huge at the time of George W. Bush, because of the total information awareness, the Patriot Act, the creation of the surveillance state, It's like, yes, we will be the surveillance state. Sounds good now. It remains an open question as to whether Parenteer, which was definitely a creation of the establishment and of yes, the American government, is a prime example of public private partnership in the darkest realms of the establishment having to do with intelligence gathering. It remains an open question as to whether Parenteer has gone a bit rogue and is now trying to completely take over not just Palenteer, but the whole of the Silicon Valley, big tech private apparatus, the tech world. Are they have they risen up and taken advantage of the situation that was put into place or was it always meant to be this? I don't quite have the answer for that, but I do know that the big tech surveillance state, new military industrial complex has everything to do with putting this regime, this current regime into place. And so back to Iran. In Israel, it would make sense that the special interest of the big tech surveillance, new military, new military industrial complex side of this would be pushing for the backing of Israel. Volunteer has huge Polunteer is a strategic partner with Israel. Did you did you know that they're making a lot of money selling their products to the State of Israel. And so I had an article here that was interesting. It looks like I might have lost it. Don trying to If it doesn't pop up, I will paraphrase the thing. Basically, what this article says is that pound Teer's stock price has been soaring and the reason Israel around conflict has hilted. And yes, they have all sorts of contracts with Israel. Pound here and so you know, mister strongman himself, if he's having some doubts, if he's having some conternal conflict as to which way he's supposed to go here, it would make sense that he's being pulled in several different directions by different benefactors of his because he's got more than one. And this points out the reality of the situation we're all in. I believe is that you cannot look at one given angle, you can't say, you can't even say, look, Trump is a Pruden's puppet. That's the end of the story. I mean, yes he is, but he's also the puppet of big tech, and there are conflicts within these different groups, and the geopolitical stage is something where all these conflicts come to a head. And I don't think it's something that mister Trump is well suited for. Honestly, as I was saying before, he's done very well for himself being able to have everything both ways. That's one of his only talents is he's somehow able to just keep saying different things in the spur of the moment, over and over again, and nobody ever calls them out on it. It appears as though maybe that's catching up with him now. That remains to be seen. I don't know how we've gotten this far, but we have, and so it's really hard to say, but I can't help but think that Orange Jesus has fallen out of favor when Tucker Carlson is coming after him. That's pretty wild, although you have to take that with a grain of salt, because these guys, these media figures, Carson, Alex Jones, they do this little act from time to time where they get all up at him. We're like, oh Trump, I'm done with him. Jones has done this like a thousand times at least he's like, I'm done with Trump. This is and he gives you like some dumb reason that he's mad at Trump, and then tomorrow you listen to Showy loves him again. So that may be the case with Carlson and Jones and the whole Maga crowd. They might just be getting all up in arms and all upset and they get a little cranky. But just give him a week and they'll be saying the opposite thing, just like everybody always does, and no even remember this even happened. So that's a distinct possibility, don't get me wrong, But just this ongoing weirdness within the Maga world which does seem to be planning to I just I just feel like Trump is a guy that I think that the actual powers it be would like to dump him. Honestly, dump Trump. I'm not talking about the lib tards or Trump derangement syndrome. I'm talking about the actual guys in control of him that put him into place and really uppulling the strings of things. I don't I just always felt like they would prefer to have their guy jd Vance in there, and so anything that would allow that to happen would be a good thing for them. I can't shake that thoughts as as a real possibility. It's like, Okay, they want to get rid of mister Strongman and put in their their Pinocchio, the beloved little Pinocchio puppet man JD. Vance, who is not a real boy and he never will be. That's the difference between him and Pinocchio. He is a program him to say what you want, and he will say it. He will do as he will follow directives. He is the perfect robot, mister Vance, and so I know they would love to have him in there. It's a question as to whether, you know, the American people would accept it, and blah blah blah blah blah blah. But I could see a situation where it would work. I've outlined the idea that there could be some technological disaster that strikes and then who comes in to save us, well, our technological saviors. Of course, they would create some sort of defense against the new techno terrorists, and they would save our nation from total annihilation. And we'd have to do everything that they said. And you know, if that happens to be putting JD. Vance into power, they'll find a way to sell that to us. So I don't know all sorts of weird stuff going on. I'm it's it's hard to say. It's hard to say, but I do. It cannot be stressed enough that you can't just look at this from one angle. And I think that times like these really show us that It's like, look, Trump is being pulled in a lot of different directions, and this is something that is going to require a hard answer. The US is going to have to come up with an answer to this Israel and a Roan situation, and it's going to have very serious re percussions. I mean, it's it's it's crazy, it's this, This is like the center of so many different things. There's so many different geopolitical goings on here that it can't be downplayed, really, And so it's yeah, I don't know, I don't know what the MAGA infighting is. I really don't. But it also hardly even matters, really, but it does in that we have been gotten. We have gotten to this point through so many deceptions, so much nonsense, so much online garbage propaganda cloaked as something else, coming at is from so many different angles that it's hard for the average person to make sense of this, to be sure. So we'll see. But yeah, that was that is the big thing I wanted to talk about. I'm not even an expert when it comes to geopolitical stuff either, but where my expertise lies, I believe, is just being involved in this weird, alternative and yes, conspiracy world for so long that I've seen the different I've seen what gains traction, I've seen the direction things have gone. I've seen the major political forces that have come in and exploited this whole scene. And you better believe that the current regime has done that. And so many of the actual powers behind the throne have used what I guess you could describe as our ideas against us. They've weaponized it against us. And you cannot for a second take anything for granted with this analysis. I mean, the fact that Tucker Carlson anybody believes him at all, is just mind blowing to me, mind blowing. Go back to the Neo Khon era. What was that saying back then? He's another just Fox News cheerleader of the whole war on Terror scenario, and he absolutely nine to eleven truth. I mean, he was you know, he was programmed to shoot that down at all costs and just tell the neocon line, which he did, and then given time over time, he started shifting as the wind began to change directions around twenty sixteen and the Republican Party had a new identity. None of this has been organic, None of this has been grassroots. The entire thing has been the exploitation of these countercultural ideas to put something in place that sells itself as alternative, as a new rebirth for America and the American people right, and as a way to break free from the shackles of what the neocons did. Meanwhile, it's just the complete consummation of the surveillance state set up during the Newolkon era. If you don't see that, the digital infrastructure of that surveillance state is what was weaponized and used as a means to put this whole thing into power. I don't know what to tell you. And the evidence of that is everywhere from the top to the bottom. We can go to like the dumbest corners of pop culture and comedy, the world of comedy. I've pointed this out a little bit on the shell, but you could go on and on just analyzing the dark influence of countercultural conspiracy culture ideas, the way that that has permeated into the comedy online comedy world, and how that the worst, the worst comedians online have come to prominence not because of their comic chops, but more so because of their political leanings. And they use the stupid gimmick of well, I'm political correctness is stupid, so I'm just gonna say anything I want because I'm a comedian. That's what real comedy is. Comedy is supposed to be uh, confrontational, and anybody who can't take it, they're just a recarded lib and that really idiotic point of view. It's fascinating to see because that has been used to not only sell us shitty comedy, but it's been used to push political agendas. These guys like Rogan and these numb skulls like it's like kill Tony Guy, Tony Hinchcliff or whatever. These guys have been canonized online and they're like at the peak of the podcast world and all this. These guys somehow have made it there defining all odds or reason whatsoever, because they're not even funny, they're not even good. But what they are good at is daring to be libertarian or right wing or whatever we want to call it. This confrontational style of political commentary infused with lame comedy, which what that's the way strongly on himself put himself into place. He made the presidential debate stage a roast stage. So, once again, if we're talking about online media and its power, yes, all of this ridiculous stupid stuff has helped put into place the current ruling regime in our country. It has done that. It hasn't solely done that, but it's been a big part of it. And what is it? This is lowest common denominator once again, which rules the online digital space. Lowest common denominator is always on top. This continues to be true. And until such a time that's not. We're not gonna get ourselves, We're not gonna extricate ourselves from this. How we go about doing that? I have no damn clue. Good luck, It's gonna take a miracle, it seems. But can we not just call things for what they are? To me? This should? This all seems obvious at this point, And yes, it takes being a heretic and saying just simple facts a matter that Yes, Russian propaganda is everywhere online and it absolutely has targeted the right wing alternative media space. It has done that, It has been successful, it has It is an influence on Donald Trump, clearly. Now once again, is it the only influence on the alternative media or on Donald Trump. No, it's not the only influence. But is it a huge one? Yes? Does that have geopolitical ramifications to it. Yes, there's a lot of different questions that pop up in any different given scenario and any subtleties, which if we're talking geopolitical, it's going to be subtle. There's going to be shifting allegiances. By the nature of things, there's always shifting allegiances, and people are going to change your mind and going to start siding with somebody else, like oh, well they were a friend today, their enemy tomorrow. That's why things go in those spaces, And so just trying to go with some sort of one size fits all, like, well, we know that the Russia Gate scam was total bs, and so any talk of Russia being involved in anything is always wrong. That is the just go to mindset that has been programmed into us by all this stupid online supposed countercultural media gets us to think in templates, It gets us to think. It sets up certain rules for us. We make these different rules, like I am not allowed to criticize this in this sort of way because and fill in the blank, this has been disproven, so I cannot do this. So really, so much of this crap has been put out to gatekeep everything just little weird details that we're not allowed to look in different directions. That's got to stop, because this is getting This is not getting any less complicated, and the amount of propaganda from the different locations is not getting any less either. So I like to understand there's all sorts of insanity flying our way. At the same time, we see the same old, tired ideas regurgitated over and over again, like weird fringe websites from the early days of the Internet. The same ideas from laws are making their way onto TikTok videos now, and people that are on TikTok, a lot of them are seeing it for the first time and hearing these like wordo new age or rule UFO ideas like it's some brand new concept. They've been talking about these same things for decades on end. It's the same old stuff. It's the same terminology, it's the same concepts. You might say it's the same disinfo wrapped up in a presumably different package, but it's that's hardly even changed. Really, it's just the technological capacity. The videos that you're able to share online are way better than they were in the year two thousand. Come a long way in a technical sense, there's no doubt about that. It's really it never sees amaze me how good cameras are now, cameras and microphones and the high resolution of video and media that's possible online. It's pretty wild. But the question remains, are we enlightened yet? Are we all super geniuses from consuming the highest grade intellectual materials to be found throughout the world, which are freely available, and they are, they're there for us that we choose to read them. Nobody is going to choose that, because there's so many other choices to make that most people will make of intellectual pursuits. That's a little bit boring, that kind of thing. So we're not going to do that. That would be a mistake. We're not built for that. But we are going to weigh in on politics as I am now, probably foolishly and claim that we have all the answers, and so if I have claimed to have all the answers, I apologize right now because I don't. I'm trying. I'm trying to understand this web of deceit. It's difficult, very difficult. I'm waiting through this just like the rest of you. But I do know that it would be wrong to jump to conclusions. And I'm trying to make predictions like Vance is going to be placed in there by the establishment, but I predictions are difficult, and I really don't know what's going to happen even tomorrow. I'm dealing with this mess just like everybody else. I'm trying to live a normal life than none of us are allowed to have anymore. There is no such thing. Things are changing so fast. But we do know that technology moves forward and that yes, artificial intelligence isn't going away. That's part of this whole thing as well. Exactly what that means for the future. That's something that's putting itself putting itself out. I mean, we do all have an active role in figuring what's thing out. We do, so we have to do that because it seems like we are headed toward a point where the obsolete man is a reality. Everybody's on board with that now, if you haven't noticed, I was saying this over a decade ago, saying like, you know, as come in and there's going to be a lot of automation of jobs and the economy is not going to be the same. I was saying insane things like that quite a while ago. Now everybody says that because we're in the midst of it a happening, So now it just seems obvious to everybody. Back when I said it sounded like a crazy idea. So I'm patting myself on the back here for that. Where does that scenario end up? Difficult to say, However, I think we can make some educated guesses as to the direction things are headed. I think we are being shepherded into a digital world. Literally, perhaps not the matrix exactly as imagined in the film, much to the dismay of the red pilled alternative folks, because that seems to be what they want, ironically, but certainly a virtual space that we can spend most, if not all, of our time in. That appears to be the world that is being constructed at present. Now, who will be the benefactors of that. Who will own the virtual space, who will own the real estate, who will own and operate the programs running this thing, who will own and operate the data centers, Who will remain in the real, objective, material world while everybody else is sent into a virtual ethereal space to spend their days and their time, and we have a good time at it and be able to do so many great things. Lewis commenting, nomad excise me married to Forli in so many different ways. So I don't see that not happening, honestly, And it's horrifying. It really is that transhumorist future which still is that that's starting to make waves. Everybody's all of a sudden warning about that now that it's too late, and they're doing it in the dumbest way as possible, of course, because that's all they know. They don't get to where they are today by saying anything smart. They got there by being shut jocks and terrifying the public into listening to them. So keep listening to them, Keep listening to Tucker Carlson because he's such a man of integrity, Keep on checking the feeds at X and see if what Alex Jones has to say for the day, whether we're supposed to be loving Donald Trump or hating him, they will give you the answers because they do have to maintain the appearance. They have to keep up that appearance that they're rolling against some establishment that they're going to dethrone tomorrow. They are the benefactors of the establishment. But you know, I don't tell anybody that, because that's that would ruin their act. They're always against the deep state, They're always against the establishment. They're always fighting it. They're always seventeen seventy six ing their way to into your heart then to the top. It's time to stop believing that sort of thing. It's time to not have faith in that. It's time to try to see what's what. And it's not getting any easier as time goes on. But we have to do it anyway because we don't have the choice. We're in the age of transitions, and I was very one thing that does reassure me is that our body Nuke Gingridge came out this week and thank God he continues to support strong Man and say about how wise he is and how he undoubtedly will back Israel in this trying time, which is obviously it's the right way to go. So strong Man's greatest champion, Nuke Gingridge, it's still going. He was there from day one, he's there right now. He will always be right there by the side. So we have that going for us. And perhaps we shouldn't be looking to Tucker Carlson, who's we need so many different changes, and then we should look to that anchor of conservative thought, New Ginkridge, to guide the way forward. So there we go, So listen to him. He'll give you all the answers. He knows about the Age of Transitions. He wrote about it. He told us what it was, he defined it. He's a smart man, such a wise man. But anyway, this is the age of transitions. We're having a good time in spite of the insanity. We love this. We won't have it any other way. We like being lied to, We like people saying insane stuff. We like shock shocking material. We like controversy. We like seeing people being humiliated and careers ruined, and we like to see conflict on the geopolitical stage. We like to see explosions and violence, all that wonderful stuff. So we love it. It's going to keep captivating us. And we have very strong opinions on it, but we have to maintain an eye onto where those opinions have come from. Into the best of our ability, we'll see what we can do about that. And yes, I hope that you've enjoyed this show. I've been doing a lot of solo shows. I am working on getting guests on the Age of Transitions, and I've got a few. As I said, I have one lined up for next week. I won't say specifically who it is, and you know, you never know that somebody might not be able to make it, so I won't say that they will definitely be here, but I do have some on schedule. I'm excited about that we have more guests. Frankly, it can be hard to know who ever want to talk through these days because of the absolute insanity out there. However, I believe it is wise to go into different directions, as we can see that the space from which this show is built out of the well has been poisoned for a long time, and the poison is killing so many. Going in different directions seems to be the correct idea. However, I'm not going to lose sight on the importance of this because I know what it's done, and so many people don't want to give credit where credit is due and state the obvious fact of the matter that the Weird Conspiracy alternative space has put into place. The current ruling regime in America has been put into place by cynically exploiting that and using it as a tool of public relations and propaganda. It continues to be but lots of things are falling apart for so many different reasons now, so I believe that we need to keep an eye on this and try to try to make it makes sense. That's the hard part, but we're gonna do our best of that. So continue listening to the show. If anybody has a guest idea, and don't hesitate to send any ideas on guests, I'm open to suggestions and see what we can do with things. Thank you everybody for your support against Scott. Really appreciate the donation everybody ever had Patreon. You're helping out anybody who's ever bought a book. And I'm going to try to continue making this media. I will make projects as I can and we're as I'm able to time allowing and things like that, so I'm not going anywhere, because the compulsion is still there. For some reason, this still seems important to me. I keep going with this. Sorry everybody. This is the age of transitions, The Age of transitions dot Com, my website. Uh, stay tuned on Bohli radio. Keep shut.
Speaker 4: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the Times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals Why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, The Warstate dot com.
Speaker 1: Bung.
Speaker 5: Bung bum bum Bo.
Speaker 2: Dot com Radio Network. Do you like history?
Speaker 6: Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson. You're selling Italian.
Speaker 2: Reality a bolt await horny horny morning, horny horny, horny horny. This is a money see podcast. Cobrad co read on co wait here we are.
Speaker 7: Pick up your hands, your cellphones and ha me and listen to Uncle to the podcast.
Speaker 2: Watch out. If you're sitting down for this or if you're standing up, the better get ready for this because it's gonna hit their ear drums. Uncle the podcast, This name to Uncle the broadcast. My Name's a nice to start as your uncle. Hello Aasion German three hundred and seventy four. I believe one. Yeah, seems right. It sounds right to me. We're back with Uncle the podcast buying on the Chilli Rader, and it was signed all flash for as you public reasons. Apologies audience. We're not happy about it. We're not happy about it, but we're happy to be back, and we're gonna be back for the foreseeable future. There will be weeks that we have to take time. A lot going on in summer, so weeks you know where we won't be there, but we're always going to be back, generally on a Friday night. It wasn't my doing, by the way.
Speaker 8: You know, you guys are the only ones that I get to complaint about.
Speaker 2: How come moves now? Uncle? How come more's no roar and show? How come?
Speaker 8: I'm like a never used to happen with anybody else. Everybody else would be like, I guess they're off today.
Speaker 2: You know you guys though, they're like, I'm coming on, well, not what happened this thing? I don't do anything. It seems like we wouldn't have a life outside of this. I understand that, okay, but we actually do somehow we pull that off. But for some reason.
Speaker 8: It's always like, Chuck, what did you do?
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, yeah, yeah, you did it, as like as it's your fault. Shock, I'm not happy about that. Thanks.
Speaker 7: You know what it is telling you something to Chuck, it's telling you a lot of people are listening to me.
Speaker 2: Oh I know that, and and and it's overloading the broadcast. People.
Speaker 8: Look, they look forward to the Uncle Show because like it's a long week of depressing crap and everything else.
Speaker 2: So okay, we want to have fun with the Uncle Show. I know it. Matter of fact, I'm gonna go look at the phones.
Speaker 8: I guarantee you somebody's gonna want to call and talk to you about baseball tonight.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. It is Eddie. Eddie's going to who I know who it is before you can say it, No, it wasn't Eddie.
Speaker 8: It was somebody else talking to me about baseball on my show, and they.
Speaker 2: Wanted to talk to you guys. So you know, I'm like, okay, but they were talking to me about it.
Speaker 8: They interesting, Okay, so you know, heads up if they want to talk to you about Pete Rose, all right, yeah, but and call right now.
Speaker 2: As always, we're taking calls uh, three one nine five two seven five zero one six is the number you can call in. We don't really have a reliable way to internet call now, so just use the phone three one nine five two seven five zero one six and you'll be on the line with us here on Ocle the broadcast on Friday.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know, I was thinking about that, Aaron, if you wanted to, I have a way to do it, but would use that other thing.
Speaker 2: Remember that I show all your time about the jitsy is it? Yeah, because all you got to do then is give them a link. Yes, I think that's gonna probably be. I liked Jitsy Chuck because what it allowed me to do was when somebody goes into the Jitsy meeting space and if they're using audio and video, I can actually pull their video and show that on the stream. Right, I'm able to do that. So either that or there's that other thing that Pierces telling me about video ninja. It does the same thing. It was built to work directly with obos, which I use. But either one works. Yeah.
Speaker 8: I didn't try the video ninja yet, but but jiu jitsu does. It allows a lot of things in screen sharing and everything else. And I think if I had the meeting, I think I can control who comes in and talks and everything too, which is helpful.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, Yeah, and we are. We're going out live now on all sorts of different channels. We're going out on our YouTube where we're going out on the twitch x. I believe we're going out on Uncle's TikTok, which I'm trying to understand what's happening right that he's he's having practice on my tic tech, but he's getting the hang of it some way. Yeah. So if anybody's watching this on TikTok, I can't kill a.
Speaker 7: Tack TikTok now, TikTok tac to tack. I'm confuted that meme it's the last you may mind, get confused.
Speaker 2: That's one of us. It's something. Whatever it is, we're on it. They should be streaming it. This is a test we have not streamed on TikTok with the actual show. And so I just want to warn anybody if you're on TikTok, we're not going to be able to see you com I'm trying to pull up this thing that tells me it's the live chat. So I'm gonna actually I'm gonna drop to comment there. Welcome to the Uncle tick tech crackly Okay, So I stopped that there.
Speaker 8: So TikTok doesn't show you viewers even Ah, that's weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah it does, it does. But this is also confusing because what I don't have. We've been doing lives on Uncle's TikTok, right, Uncle, We've been doing a few, right, a few of them. And what we typically do is we just break out uncle's cell phone and we use the phone and we go live, and I'm holding his phone. I'm the camera guy. I'm pointing at that Uncle, so I see the chat as we go. We're interacting with the chat. I'm not doing that now. I'm using my laptop and my strip, my obs, my restream, and I'm putting it out through that you're talking the street cream. Yeah, so I don't have the phone, Yeah.
Speaker 8: Okay, but there should still be a loop back to you to tell you, like if you're, you know, streaming on YouTube, you can.
Speaker 2: See your viewers. Yeah. Well, the thing is, I did pull up this thing, the live center for TikTok, and it looks like I see that someone named Davio just joined. Okay, so I should be able to monitor the chat with this. But at the same time, my other restream thing is not telling me how many people are watching on TikTok. Your actually tells me I've got three people, and the other ones are telling me how many I've got, but that one doesn't. So it's all quite odd.
Speaker 8: And TikTok should get you plenty of randoms because that's what people do on there.
Speaker 2: They're constantly moving through there quickly.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I like that because I say, oh, I pull it to my bloodcit to my show.
Speaker 2: So that way the people that haven't heard it from me and I just heard me go through it for that and go through that. And the other thing about TikTok I should mention before we get off with this uncle is that I think technically we're on like TikTok Gaming, so I put us under the retro gaming category. So what I'm going to do to make us relevant there is I have some gaming graphics which I'm gonna go to right now. There there's an old Nintendo game so on our live streamer. See look, we're TikTok gaming and I have these other What I'll do is I'll use all these graphics. I could literally start up our video game emulator and start playing on Nintendo games too. Here we go, this is video games. So there we go. This is we make we're being relevant. Okay, this is this is gaming. Well, this is the way to get through in a way. Because we go through that, we're hacking the system. Uncle.
Speaker 8: You know, my streamer gave me a weird function just this week, by the way, which now tells me a weird thing, which is like what their internet providers are that are on my stream.
Speaker 2: I've never seen this before. This is new. I've got a ready for this one. I got.
Speaker 8: We got a new Jersey listener on Comcast in New Jersey. Okay, I see that. I always shout out Jersey, and believe it or not, we have somebody on dial access.
Speaker 2: At and T, which is dial up dial up access. I had thought that didn't exist anymore. It does. Nice. Now how much does that course? I know nothing about it now. I hope very little. I hope so too, because that.
Speaker 8: Was like I haven't had that at that The last time I had dial up access was like two thousand.
Speaker 2: And one, I think, I mean like literally twenty four years ago I had that. I had red TV and you used to have to plug into a phone line. You know, your TV on the phone line. Seriously, anyway, somebody's on AT and T just so that's pretty exciting. I don't get into that. Well, I don't know what they're in, but there they are. And know these vintage gaming graphics I have, Uncle, sovent this. Do you think this will get the people on TikTok at me? See if anybody says, Sean the Prime, welcome, look at this gaming stream. We're playing Metroid and Ninja Gallan at the same time. Please chat let us know what you think of that.
Speaker 8: Also in Germany they're on Metakoff. By the way, I don't know what that is, but that's the company they're using, metro coalf.
Speaker 2: The the German platforms, Uncle, you love them, they lose. The Germans are true champions of the hl REGA network. Without Paul playing at twenty four to seven. Oh yeah, that's pub. You're going pleasey at that pub though it's a wild for it. Yeah, the cooks for it. Looks like I'm in front of the graphics. I'm in front of these graphics. I have been making a point to add more and more graphics in it looks like Steve m Steve is there. If anybody's in TikTok or the comments. If I don't respond to you, I don't see it. This is all a test, so don't get mad at us. We're trying to figure this out. I'm trapping in random video game graphics and at any moment, Uncle, I could start playing a Nintendo game if you want me to. No, I have to have a talk. We have to talk to a guest people. You don't want me to get distracted with these old video games. Look at all I look at them and I get distracted. Don't get all these games I could play. There's somebody possible. You know it's the one do on sandur Day. Yeah, I do. I know. They're all of them the same.
Speaker 8: Nobody's called in so far three one nine, five, two seven, five zero one six, so we got open lines.
Speaker 2: I got about one hundred of them, so they're there. Yes, please do call us. That's our number. You can call in if anybody seeing this and encourage your viewers to share your live and invite more friends. Okay, what does it mean? Cut down on my face? But yeah, this is okay. Uncle is looking at the TikTok Live center, which I am too. That is, that's what the graphic of like, that's essentially like the thumbnail for this video. I guess like to TikTok, it says we've been live for fifteen and a half minutes, so I guess this is working. Anybody on TikTok you could call us with the actual phone with this phone number that you see now, or anybody out there, any regular callers we're like to talk to as well.
Speaker 8: And I don't I know that a bunch of people just jumped off of the ochlly stream to go to other platforms.
Speaker 2: So let us know what platforms you went to, cause I just watched you leave a bunch of you.
Speaker 8: What's like they all communicating with each other, but they're not. I don't think they are, but they all have the same idea at the same time. It's pretty funny.
Speaker 2: But hey, jose still with us on Comcast dot net. Thank you? Do you remember that the original home of Uncle the podcast is ochli dot com and we've got the Archlie chat, So yeah, how exciting that is? Creative accidents? I see, hello there, we've got it. We've got him over there. You've been, you've been. Well, we can what we the problem uncles. We can't speak directly to Creative Accidents. He is in the o'shelly dot com chat room. We so we can speak to people as a comment in these various chats and don't look like anybody I see Braxton ever on TikTok. So I'm going to call people out on TikTok that I see as much as I can. I know that this is under gaming. We're not playing a game right now, but look, let me pull up a gaming graphic. Look, this is this is from an eight big game. We're in space now, okay, so I work for We're playing a video game. This is This looks like a game, doesn't it. That's that looks old. It is from the eighties. Here's here's something that I don't know what game this would be from. It almost looks like the background from Mike Tyson's punch Out. Punch Out, that part where Doc Lewis is on the bicycle and you're running behind him. This looks like the background, but it's a different piece of art that I found online. And we're playing games. We'll get experimental air. Hey, Creative Accidents.
Speaker 8: Want you to know he did some street cream work in Utah recently left some business cards.
Speaker 2: Oh really creative accidents. Those are like that, crazy accidents. Yes, thank you. Whereabouts? I assume Salt Lake City, but might be it could be anywhere. He also says he likes the tic TACs. Okay, good. Oh so it's gonna be more of them. So, yes, thank you. Thank you everybody for following at uncle the podcast on TikTok with front of us. You look a look at it this way. Yes, what you drop fix okay, and you throw in TikTok so that man, you don't lose them. You lose one, but you gain one if you work of it that way. When you do these things. That's what we think of it. That's how you think about it. We're all I think we're on X right now. X has been kind of good to us. We've gotten the filmount of views through X before. Yeah.
Speaker 7: But if you're having the problem untiltaining well lately, it's just an ongoing project and I know that.
Speaker 2: You know a lot of people are coming and going on the tik Tak from the looks of things. If people keep joining and dropping, that's just people swiping through.
Speaker 7: They see at it, they're looking at it, then they drop off, but then they'll come back, come and go.
Speaker 2: It's a come and go kind of thing. It is show up. That's what's going on. Yeah, it's telling me this analyzer tool. It's telling me that our top viewers are you and Riley, and then we end those are the top viewers. So thank you for being there, whatever that's worth. We're trying to figure this out. I don't know all these names. He's saying. All the names. I can't got the chatom, the jet, the thing, okay, the one of these things that we have to understand uncle about our own show, because it's hard enough to even understand what we're doing. We're doing this an odd and unorthodox way where we're streaming. We're not dedicated streaming on any different Apple platform. We're using this weird setup I have on my computer and Shuck is putting it out through his radio network first of all, and then I'm using this to send it out to these different social media sites all at the same time. So we're not just like you know, picking up the phone using TikTok as TikTok would like us to do, right, right. So that means the more we weren't get in trouble. Well, I don't know if we're get in trouble though. It's like what he says, if you good, col you might get arrested. I'm thinking that way. Well I hope not. No, what not do? Oh hope not? But let me see I'm looking at the chat soe.
Speaker 8: The good thing about this is that you know, you were spread across so many different platforms.
Speaker 2: Even my radio.
Speaker 8: Network is on you know, different radio apps, right, so Apple uh has a radio thing that's just Apple Radio. We're a station on there. We're also stationed on tune in Radio. We're stationed on you know a bunch of these different things. So we got listeners scattered everywhere who are using whatever it is they.
Speaker 2: Feel like to tune in. Yeah, exactly, And it's interesting. It's a I guarantee we have a unique setup because there's no one way to do this.
Speaker 8: And that's why we're out with a lot of money, I'll tell you right.
Speaker 2: Now, because we're not doing that. We're not doing the money right now. We're not dealing with the money because we're doing money. Watch you out more. See if we had to come to us, not to bloomhouse. Look, but here's the doing.
Speaker 8: If you're going to get money, what you got to do is put it all on one platform so you can show the big audience in one place.
Speaker 2: That's what you do. I believe this or not. I started this Joe to do a herby a hobby team.
Speaker 7: Omen oh, I started it down and I'm doing it for a hobby I never knew would.
Speaker 2: Go this for Yeah, we actually have somebody I do see a chat from First of all, we see Count Pupper at YouTube. Thank you Count Papa for being heres all. However, on TikTok, I see somebody going by a that says hello, sorry if I'm not joining your lives, I'm busy these days. I have school now. It's okay, fine, if you're on TikTok at all, that's good. Just have listens, just listen to us. So that and thank you for leaving comment at all. That helps me to understand that this thing is working somewhat. So that's cool. So thank you for so We're we're getting somewhere with this this, we're making sense of this weird setup we have. But once again, the phone lines are open. If somebody wants to use an actual phone to call us. We would love that. Let me see. The phone number is three one nine five two seven five zero one six. Don't hesitate to call. We usually have tons of calls. But we were away last week and that's what's getting us again.
Speaker 7: Uncle, you keep go away in a podcast activity because if you do, you see what happens.
Speaker 2: You don't get the college don't, they don't, they don't come back. This is a problem. That's a big problem. I know because your wife, miss said take on. Well, well wait a minute.
Speaker 7: First of all, I'm gonna I can understand why he was his birthday, and then I can understand that was one thing.
Speaker 2: That was one thing. We're gonna have different things that pop up this summer that we're gonna be away, but well, we'll mostly be here. And I think I see that one basketball players back at TikTok. Thank you for being here. Oh that got in the basketball. He's a basketball guy. He's the guy that's those on. Man, it's gonna TikTok. We might we might be able to do one of our Saturday or Sunday streams where we watch BHS or play games. This week. We might try to do that, but that doing it today? You wanted to do that today? I thought it was Saturday. I wouldn't want to. I said, doesn't you want to do it in And I thought so. I could fire the games up now, but I might try it tomorrow. Trying to play a game on vitaging your uncle perhaps will do well. I take I take three days off. It takes me two weeks to get the listeners back. It's just the way it is. Yeah, oh well, yeah, it's crazy how you really do when you're making this stuff. You need to just keep up and keep making things. It's wild. That's my point. It's weird. It's my point. Then you gotta keep it going otherwise you're gonna and no matter what you do, and no matter what you do, everybody wants to be able to, you know, do their thing on demand anyway.
Speaker 8: So no matter when you put it out, you know you're you're gonna definitely get a whole lot.
Speaker 2: More in the podcast.
Speaker 8: It's just the way it is. So we do it and we have the live audience, but then there's the podcast going. It's like two separate audiences, you know. So it's just the way it goes.
Speaker 2: It's true. It's true. Yeah, so once again, let me pull up the phone number three, one, nine, five and six. If you dare, you could call and talk to us. We've had so many amazing callers. Jesse Venturis called us recently. We've talked to who else is called the show Uncle. I can't even remember all the crazy people have called this. Oh gosh, we're getting one. Now we have the caller. The call call on your unhead with the uncle man. I mean, hey, uncle, the count, how you doing? See the count calls? And now he was I want to sell you pepper, Thank you, thank you, I have We've got some talk.
Speaker 9: The hearst day a summer it is.
Speaker 2: It's the celstice today.
Speaker 10: Wait a minute, do you know that I'm getting a five kicks broadcast?
Speaker 2: I don't look at all, you know, I direct?
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 2: I called that out at the start. I said the date, and I'm like, it's summer, so justice. I kind of left it at that, but yeah, it's worth barning, no doubt. Did twenty four.
Speaker 9: From a plans?
Speaker 2: Uncle? Not not off hand. I'm just trying. I'm sure of left, not of mine. I'm trying to listen to my customers. But left left of mind is still sure from the the used bott I mean, I'm getting those guys.
Speaker 7: Are your bottom teeth teeth it's sort of broken, right, they've broken.
Speaker 2: They fix on.
Speaker 7: But but I've got I've got my spears on and and and the lady did him last week, and I think he's gonna have to do him again on the on this side on the light and the left.
Speaker 2: Uh, that's the right side. The right side. They have to uh to do some more. You do that, but but look like that. Oh there's another call on the Yeah, please stay with us, pupper, but we don't take this other. Okay, all right, this is good. This is good. And you're talking to the Uncle show.
Speaker 11: It's to a jewels.
Speaker 2: How you do it? Uncle? And Jimmy boy, Jimmy boy hell bront Jews Chargers, I mean, how about you boys? I yeah, they're getting brought out. Who's bold? Oh? What team are you talking about right now? The written the Detroit Detroit? Is that true? Jimmy? What's going on in Detroit? What is that? No?
Speaker 11: No, the Lakers are getting brought out.
Speaker 2: I thought were no old Lakers? Yeah, yeah, yeah, no, the Lakers. Yes, I had heard about that the family that owns them is selling it for like ten billion. I sent my doctor evil ten billion dollars. I guess they're getting in it. I guess the fust plane of coaching. Is that right, Jimmy, Jimmy, I know.
Speaker 11: I don't them out. They just said it's the most money Rapp bought for two other way.
Speaker 2: So that means if they playing out, they moved to need the state. No no, no, no, no no, they're not moving from LA. They're not moving. It's just gonna be new ownership. Oh well, it's like under new management, they'll have a little sign on the was it the crypto dot com arena that they'll put up a little science it's under new management. That's the only difference. The big deal. It'll be the same team. I guess maybe.
Speaker 11: So, I'm a little worried about lose a lot zarious slow.
Speaker 2: There's various wherever joke good, here's a good play well alone. They're doing some trades right now in the off season. They do these ridge.
Speaker 11: All they're off some people for some reason.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. Well, maybe let's go back to baseball. I know, because about baseball. What about let's go back to Pepper. Oh yeah, what's going on with the Phillies? What are they doing? What's happening over there?
Speaker 9: The Phillies are doing good for the first in the National League right now.
Speaker 2: They and I the title from the right.
Speaker 7: Now upside because we already had them beaten on it on a sweep.
Speaker 2: Them mine a sweep already. So I'm not I'm not that much.
Speaker 10: I'm just when it started to I think this is game one of the series.
Speaker 2: Oh, I just that. There you go, it's gonna be exciting. We'll play. I got a lot mhow things changes this season goes on. I don't know season me.
Speaker 7: I cannot get a TV baseball game on on on things because I can't get mister Kate to put the things on the pot.
Speaker 2: But TVs on here. That's if I watched h.
Speaker 9: If I clicked Hulu and then I clicked sports we usually all tonight was on Apple TV, which I didn't have, so I just kind of use the internet.
Speaker 2: Oh cool, I like it. That's how it's done. Uncle.
Speaker 7: There's someone that I always watch the Sunday night games watch in baseball, and I seem I can't even get started watching them because of this stuff.
Speaker 2: They got on the TV, the stage, I can't be in the really, I think it's the same.
Speaker 9: And then my kids aren't getting invested in there because it's not on digital antenna, regular antenna television anymore.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, that was the thing.
Speaker 8: It was the thing that was on.
Speaker 2: It was the local team, so it was there, and now that's just not the that's not what it is anymore. So Yeah, why would anybody really just watch it like they used to? Greedy? Yeah, that's definitely part of the problem. Kids played baseball. Uh my son played it when he was little, like for just like little bits. But but what he does is soccer. He's he's been playing soccer for years now and that's his sport. And my daughter plays soccer too, so that's really the main one that we do. He has played baseball, but he hasn't, not in a while, not in a few years now.
Speaker 10: I've been kind of watch my nephew play and I think, uh ten and they let.
Speaker 9: Him feel baths and everything and which are too young, I think, And they're just terrible.
Speaker 2: Cannot play baseball. Yeah, it's like it's a.
Speaker 9: Country everyone when when I was that age, like you are really supposed to be doing that, and these kids can't field or anything.
Speaker 2: That's pretty bad. When we were literally you.
Speaker 8: Weren't even allowed to slide step when you pitched because they were worried you right destroy your arm. I know that because I pitched and it was just you know, you can't use a slide step. I'm like, that's when I learned all winter, but nope, can't do that.
Speaker 2: Cool. But no, lot of these kids, like they let the kids stealing, so they're.
Speaker 10: Just running and stealing base because they don't know how to field.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I think that's when stealing.
Speaker 10: They'll throw it and i'llmit that and then he just runs home.
Speaker 8: What kind of catcher can't throw anybody out because he's usually the heavy kid that can't run anyway.
Speaker 2: Mess, you know, I can see that make a problem? That makes sense? Yeah, I don't know. You know, kid's sports are crazy. My son's game with a point where he's actually starting to get really good at soccer because he's getting a little older now. But yeah, I mean he's spent such a complicated game. It's a really there's a lot going on. It's a lot for a kid to learn. It can be, you know, but look it's a weird. It's a weird media world.
Speaker 8: Though you guys are talking about the media stuff. It's a weird media world when you know Monday Night Raw is now on Netflix, for God's sake, I mean.
Speaker 2: You know, it's so weird. Like, hold on one minute, can yeah, we can go. It's got this important business to take care of. Don't worry. Sidekick.
Speaker 11: Is that strange?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it is very strange.
Speaker 8: But but even stranger to me is that, you know, when I was a kid, wrestling was like on the independent channels.
Speaker 2: You know, like on Saturday mornings, like that was it.
Speaker 8: It was like Saturday late morning. You got your WWF in like nineteen eighty, nineteen seventy nine. And nowadays it's like, you know, you got to have a Netflix subscription to watch wrestling.
Speaker 2: I guess yeah, I was just, uh, I was just because I heard my cat uncle's back. I heard my cat mountain fucking back, okay, and I let him in very important, very important updates, sir. Yeah, we're keeping things going here. Everything seems to be wild. We've got we've got callers. Yeah, I've got Jimmy on hold. I don't know if you want me to put him back on or or you want me to leave them on hold. It's up to you, guys. Do you need to hear Jimmy uncle, let's se Yeah, names to we need to hear what I have to sign and open up the line. Okay, you got it.
Speaker 8: I just didn't know if you want to keep trading or just you know, let him open ahead and anybody else me calling as well.
Speaker 2: You got them to five six. But Jimmy, all right, all the.
Speaker 11: Call the chulter, I just sure, just a couple of weeks ago, just as I all of a sudden, I heard a little stick make sure to tell Jimmy James about right.
Speaker 2: Then I hull up?
Speaker 11: Uh, what'd you say?
Speaker 2: What did I find? Tell Jimmy means.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I know. I just there's a couple of weeks killers uping like at the end of some show at the I've already did my shout out or something, and then just as I was.
Speaker 12: Hitting the end, but I just heard you say, make sure to tell Jimmy Jillians and then boom, and I never heard what you were don't say.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'd have to check.
Speaker 10: Like the vod I have to go back and listen to what we were talking about.
Speaker 11: Like, what's the commendation about? Before it was everyone was pulling up the blue uh. And then I said, I think there's a good time the movie out.
Speaker 2: That I talked about bus Boys and then oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah that uh that.
Speaker 9: David Spade and Dana Carvey have a podcast called Fly on the Hall.
Speaker 2: So if you like, if you like, if you like David Spade, then you like that podcast.
Speaker 11: Do you like him that?
Speaker 2: I do like that practice. I talked about it a lot of use the correct show.
Speaker 10: That's really good.
Speaker 2: That's David Spade. Yeah they haven't they have.
Speaker 10: They do a show on YouTube, and I got other pots why I watch it.
Speaker 2: I've seen clips of it. I definitely saw a fly on the wall. Yeah yeah, I mean that was the era of SNL. To me, that really stands out because I would I was a kid then, and it was funny. That was one of definitely the better eras of it. I think it's hard to argue that, and so that they would come back, they would have an instant audience that makes sense, and they're funny. I like David Carvey a lot. Well.
Speaker 8: I think it was David Spade had had like a short lived show where he was bringing on other comics and like kind of doing the Uh who is that guy that used to be Uh, I'm trying to think of the guy's name.
Speaker 2: And he was a stand up comic who was a black dude. He's bold now he's got a Q bowhead and he does Morgan. No, no, no, no, he's old guy. I'm trying to think of his name.
Speaker 8: But he's not that great, but he does this like comics unleashed thing that he trades out to. He's like independent stations. And I'm trying to think of a guy's name now. But he used to be on like like Real People or That's Incredible or something like that many years ago.
Speaker 2: Brian, Oh, what is his name, Brian.
Speaker 8: Brian something or other anyways, But but they do this thing where they sit down with comics and they just bat things around with David Spade had a show doing that for a bit and then they tried to let him run with his own show by himself and it flopped. So he needed a strong co host, so it makes perfect sense to grab Dana Carvey. But yeah, I gotta I gotta figure out that guy's oh man, I'm trying to think of what he has a show. I'm telling you, this show exists and it's only on like off brand TV checks.
Speaker 2: I believe that there's everybody has a show, and everybody's come back from the past all this stuff, And that's interesting that David Spade wasn't able to carry a show. That's crazy. I think that somebody at that level of entertainment would struggle with the medium of podcasting in that sort of way. But I mean, I got just.
Speaker 11: I gotta disagree a little bit tuck there. I think the big problem was that he was competing against COVID. All of a suddener was everyone was watching a million diff thos and they got into that weird tiger crap all.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 8: But the thing is that it totally flopped in in like syndicate. Like when they tried to rerun that show, nobody watched it and it was after he ended up with.
Speaker 2: No comedians to come and see him.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that was COVID, but they didn't they were going to bring back the show and then gave no explanation. By the way, it's Byron Allen. I was thinking of that has the show called comics unleashed, and yeah, he was a stand up comedian also, but now nobody care about what he does. He trades these shows out where he gets to bring in advertisers for part of it, he gives away the show and the local channels have programming for free, but it's all like indie.
Speaker 2: Channels that have this.
Speaker 8: But anyway, it's a similar concept to what David Spade was doing, except Spade was doing it well.
Speaker 2: And then it knows dives and that that that's my point about it.
Speaker 8: He had the thing where it's just like different comics were coming through and promoting their.
Speaker 2: Stand up gigs.
Speaker 8: But again, like Jamy James said, when COVID came, everybody's stand up gigs went away except what Dave Chappelle held stand up gigs at his house in the field, right, Yeah, so you know, it got weird for a minute. And but then when they tried to having him do his own show.
Speaker 2: Nobody zero zero viewership, so.
Speaker 8: They had to give him something and he needed a strong colost to make perfect sense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I've definitely seen clips of it, and just the clips are funny, So yeah, I'm sure I need to see a whole show sometime you've held this popper. I need to watch this and listen to this show hell of a lot better than Rogan. For God's sake.
Speaker 8: I cannot, for the life of me, understand why people.
Speaker 2: Listen to that dude. I just watch him or anything, Like, why is he popular? I don't get it. It's never been good. And the thing that gets me with him is how he exploits the conspiracy world to get to where he's been such a huge part of it. And he's not good at that either. Come on, the only thing that guy was ever good at was hosting Fear Factor. I'm sorry, but that's it. Yeah, he was good at that.
Speaker 8: He was excellent at that. Other than that, I got no use for him. He's terrible as a stand up. He's terrible in a podcast.
Speaker 11: I'm good he was radio.
Speaker 8: Okay, a TV show. I didn't watch him. Sorry, okay, maybe he was.
Speaker 2: But outside of that, dude, his podcast is worring. I don't know, like it's great. You want to tune in to see the guest.
Speaker 8: Maybe, but what he's got to say I don't care. And people act like every time he makes a wild stay oh look, Rogan said this. Rogan said, who gives a crap.
Speaker 2: Why I just you know, I do well on the TikTok update. I mean we need to get the updates since it's an important thing. It looks like we've garnered eleven hundred likes, but the likes have kind of stagnated. Yeah, well they went up to eleven hundred, and then they stop. The thing with TikTok is people can keep tapping the screen. That's what they do. They tap it with like four fingers at that time, and you go up to like two thousand likes in one minute. Oh, it's like the weird hard thing on the Facebook Live. Yes, yes, it's the heart, that's exactly it looks like it. Yeah, so I don't know if anybody's there on TikTok anymore. We were getting traction from me. We went up to eleven hundred, but we've stopped. If anybody's there, start tapping the screen like a madman, so we go up some We would appreciate.
Speaker 8: That because it's not YouTube where you can only like a video once. No, no, no, step harding it hard art.
Speaker 2: Oh and we've got we've got ruckus and creative accidents over on Twitch. Here you go, so over on our Twitch stream. We got them. We had so much action here. This is We're looking at a lot of different directions and I love it. For one, Uncle, is this the way to go? Are we doing this right? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Doing it right now.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised we're doing this tictac though.
Speaker 7: This is surprising me because I'm never seeing my face on you like this kind of t tech doing on my show.
Speaker 8: Did Uncle do some seafood and ramen something on TikTok because I'm getting a message.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, so that was one dry dry and shrimp. Yes, yes, you saw that. Jimmy. I think Pepper said that. Oh that's pepper. That was Pepper. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I thought, well, explain.
Speaker 12: What that was.
Speaker 10: Well, I'll go take the lom and he cooked it up and.
Speaker 2: He put some dried shrimp in it.
Speaker 10: But then he had maybe.
Speaker 2: Like three cups to worth the drive trump, Yes, keep pouring it in. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah. We made We made regular ramen soup just in a package, and we got the dried baby shrimp from the Asian market and we put it in there. Of fact, come and think of that better. Fact, let's let's gets more and that. Yeah, I liked it. To do more a so yeah, yeah, but you giving me some ideas again. And I will say that I actually ate the same thing. I ate the ramas. Try baby shrimp, and I have to say that putting dried baby shrimp in ramen is a big improvement. It's actually really good. It tastes dead, tastes good. If you ever tasted to him like this, you should try it. You'll be surprised at how amazing the dried baby short really good. Yeah it was. That's that's my ad can my food menu? Yeah, I'm backed to my food menu.
Speaker 7: I found down something o this whole operation on this tic tank and all this other stuff.
Speaker 2: It's two things that people like to hear. He's my food and and and the games on on his son's machine. Uh what do they call him?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: All of the video games that video? Do you like it? When you show up on the box?
Speaker 11: One and two?
Speaker 2: They're the best two that the uhh do those? Yeah? They'd also throw that out there. We did another game video on TikTok today with the Ohio on bos, which I have mixed feelings on. What is that? As you needs picks up? Well, theny time, like I said, give it time. Well, you don't give it time. You're never gonna no.
Speaker 7: No, no.
Speaker 2: But nobody can explain this Ohio phenomena to me. Still. I keep asking about it, and the kids know about it, but they can't explain it. It's a little mass It's because the kids don't know what they're even talking about, but they're just saying Ohio because it's a meme and it's funny to that mame is funny. It's like, Ohio, it's creepy because Ohio? What? What? What?
Speaker 8: Why is Ohio creepy? I don't get it because it's Ohio. What dude, circular reasoning?
Speaker 2: What are you doing? You know it's it's a video game, so it's not just a video game. Uncle, I'm telling you.
Speaker 8: There's whole YouTube videos devoted to I'm creeped out because I'm in Ohio.
Speaker 2: I don't understand this.
Speaker 8: It's like, Ohio is creepy, Ohio's weird, Ohio's twisted?
Speaker 2: Why Ohio? I don't know why.
Speaker 5: I m.
Speaker 11: The bo j I don't get it. There's stuff there I nears for about Ohio at all.
Speaker 2: To do what that's my point?
Speaker 8: You know, I can find freaky stuff in a lot of places, okay, and Ohio is just not weird.
Speaker 2: It's just it's not it's the love one brod there. But they have amish people too. I don't care. It's just it's just Ohio. It's not a big deal. I don't know, well, it's it just it shows you that meme culture has exploded with very young people who are online. They're watching YouTube by the time they're playing games out time, and that space is filled with memes. So when a meme comes along, it really takes hold. And so with the Ohio one, the idea was, yeah, Ohio is like the worst place ever. It's a dump, there's alsort a crime. I guess according to the memes, it's like really horrible. And so you know, that's it becomes the reality, and so you just build off of it to the point where an entire roadbox game gets made. Some of these roadbox games are just born out of a meme. It's just a roadbox game made out of like one meme.
Speaker 8: It's so weird, and the kids go in at and the kids will watch them like worse than Look when when I was a young man and first faced with like kids watching videotapes, I was like, why do these kids watch the same VHS tape eighty thousand times? Well, today, they watched the same YouTube videos over and over, and I mean hundreds.
Speaker 2: Of times they watch the same thing. That's what I can't understand. And redblocks is one of those things. But anyway, I'll do that with the music.
Speaker 10: I'll listen to it, you know, I mean listening to the thing all right, pretty much?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I assure you pick a song.
Speaker 8: I assure you pick a song. You have not listened to that song as much as these kids have watched the same damn video over over, And I'm serious. I thought about that, you like, how many hundreds of time?
Speaker 2: Huh? Yeah, I'm telling you man.
Speaker 8: There I sat and I thought about how many hundreds of times I must have listened to, like, say, a song, in the past five years, right, and then I take a look at the amount of times that these kids are watching.
Speaker 2: Some of these videos.
Speaker 8: I'm telling you, dude, they're watching a video hundreds of times more than you or I would listen into a song with any level of sanity.
Speaker 2: I'm serious. I don't know what that is. Well, I don't like a short attention stand but I'll throw long enough to keep watching the thing or on over. Yeah, I think I think it shows the addictive nature of just online media. It's addictive by its nature, just the whole system. The whole system is built to be an addiction machine. Let's face it. Yeah it is and it works.
Speaker 7: Yeah, take his thing for example, just chunting on it, like what twenty four hours a day.
Speaker 2: Almost he gets He's pretty good. I mean compared to other kids. I actually think he does a good job. But he's on a lot. Nonetheless, and it's addictive no matter who uses it. We're saying, this is designed into what it is, and I don't think any kid that gets addicted is to blame because that's what it's supposed to do. It's supposed to do that. Yeah it's a company then, yeah, it's a company problem. Problem. That's when it is. It's like being mad at the beer producers because people are drunk. I mean, either it's not there for anyway the drink, but you didn't haven't take a drink. Well, we're doing a fine show here. We were up to twelve hundred and thirty six likes on TikTok, which is not actually not that many. But it's it's good. It's claiming. We're saying it's climbing.
Speaker 8: We're not looking a gift horse in the mouth that you're down to your last seven minutes, just telling you.
Speaker 2: It's exciting. How are we doing in listeners? Well, but what on my side? I told you they abandoned my stream pretty heavily there, So they went to tick tack, they went to twitch. They wanted you to hear they did. I guarantee it.
Speaker 8: I mean, I think I think the upper is still hanging on my stream though, because I see a new Jersey Comcast user that's you, isn't it.
Speaker 2: I try to keep up many of them open and I cam I appreciate it. How many you know my old place talk on? Oh, we had got a you know, we have less than came up in different tab Yeah.
Speaker 8: We oddly have less than ten listeners on the Ocelli stream. That's what I'm telling you. A bunch of people abandon the stream.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I mean I have think out of state listen. Oh, just Germany out of the United States. Just Germany tonight. Just yeah. See see that's another thing. All for a week.
Speaker 3: Listeners and stags don't listen. They don't, you know, yeah, one or two come maybe, like he said, one or two may come, but they will say no.
Speaker 8: The international listeners do go away when you guys take a week off.
Speaker 2: That's true. I've noticed that. Yeah, oh interesting, Well we'll have to try that. We will be here next week. And creative accidents I just had to laugh.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, creative accidents just in my chat room.
Speaker 2: Baby Shark do to do to do? There we go? Yeah, yeah, that fits into the the children's brain rot category, right, definitely, that's right. Oh god, earlier on in that world.
Speaker 7: Yeah, suppose we don't have suppose we don't hear from the end tonight baseball mean yeahpends.
Speaker 2: You Baby Shark has sixteen billion views, is right. Crave Accents is saying yeah, wow right, and there are and there used to be videos on you. I'm not kidding.
Speaker 8: By the way of them opening toys, just opening little packages of toys and candy that had hundreds of millions of views in twenty fourteen.
Speaker 2: I observed that phenomena, those were huge. Those videos have fallen out of favor. And what's interesting. I don't know if he had a depth Chuck, but Ryan Ryan's toy reviews. He's still his family and him are still doing that because they made such a huge channel and a business out of it that he is aging, He's going to be an older kid and he's still doing toy reviews. It's starting to get a little weird. Have you seen that, Jock. I haven't seen it lately.
Speaker 8: I did see that he signed a contract with Disney or something, but I don't know where he's gone since then. But no, my and there's another thing. My kids used to watch. Oh look Ryan's toys.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep. He was the guy. He was the big channel of that. And it's weird. They found the formula and the family. There's like weird controversy because like the dad and the mom are clearly like pushing him to do it. People are like saying, like, why is he still doing this? This is just getting odd at this point. Well, it's interesting. It's it's really fascinating because we're not When NAT's channel was starting, I kind of in the back of my head, I was like, Okay, Ryan is this little kid doing toy reviews. What's he going to end up doing? And how is this that he's doing now going to affect him, like is he going to be a Justin Bieber where he starts acting out he like has a lot of money from doing all that he starts you know, doing crazy stuff in exotic cars and like doing is he going to be in paparazzi following him or you know, like what's going to happen with him?
Speaker 8: You know, Well, but thankfully they keep an archive of this stuff because here's the thing. There's also the whole phenomena of the Family Game Channel, where like, you know, the whole family plays games and you watch along all they played games. Yeah, and I mean you know some of those kids are now twenty years old. Yeah, yeah, but they shot these.
Speaker 2: Things, you know, ten years ago and they were ten, you know, and there wasn't one family. They took all the videos down because you know, there was this whole be some weird thing going on, like that dad and mom had blue hair along with the kids, and it was all like it anyway. But yeah, there's a lot of weird video phenomena. But the repetition.
Speaker 8: The funny thing is, though, is if you build them up in the library, I think they make a living almost in perpetuity.
Speaker 2: If new kids keep tuning in maybe. Yeah, if kids are still watching those videos, which probably the little kids do. My kids probably h out of it said they're not, so I don't know. It's it's hard to keep time doing so Yeah, I hear you. But anyway, we're about at the end of your show. Yeah, okay, uncle, So that means we need to do shout outs with the colors, right we have yep purples first, Yeah, you got sure.
Speaker 9: I'm going to shout out for and to check out the bigfoot blog phenomenon. That's sweeping YouTube. There's these people making big foot blogs the RII. But it's not just one channel. It's like three big popular channels are doing it, and they're all kind of doing it independently, ripping off each other.
Speaker 2: And I think it's just something interesting they want to check out.
Speaker 8: Yeah, because I get hundreds of thousands of years agreed, agreed.
Speaker 2: Let me throw in some on that and I put pepper on hold, but let me throw in something.
Speaker 8: There is a whole weird phenomena of these AI channels ripping each other off, and they're all have AI narrators and it's all kinds of everything like crime channels, and you can always tell because they completely mispronounced and misstate certain words. And it's like, yeah, okay, if I read that, that would make sense, but that's not the way it's said.
Speaker 2: And you know, and so on, you know, like I may make stakes. Yeah, of course they make sticks.
Speaker 11: I clearly heard this ball about it was about a os but they said the Dallas brothers were twelve brothers. I said, well, well yeah, but.
Speaker 8: There's always been crappy mistakes like that on YouTube. What I'm saying is these guys do stuff like instead of saying they have a pension for doing something, they have a pension.
Speaker 2: You know, weird things I've seen that. Yeah. And actually, just as a quick little note here on the Uncle TikTok, I made a spoof of AI celebrity videos I was seeing all over TikTok, which just like they take some random music guy and they're always the same format. It's like, this guy's got hundreds of millions of dollars, but he lives in a lot of cabin in the woods. He just gives money to people. So I took eminem and I just made up all this fake crap about him, and I used these AI images of him, and I impersonated the AI voice. It's like, this is emin M the richest rapper in the whole damn world, even though he has one hundred million. So I did that, and that was a video I did just for kicks, So I don't know.
Speaker 8: Well, what's even worse is they have these AI machines now where if you wanted to Aaron, you could feed your voice into it and then just type your script and boom. It'll get you to say anything, and it will use your actual voice as a template.
Speaker 2: So it's getting weirder out there, man, So I went out of your creation. Let's let's continue with the shout outs on Jimmy. Jimmy's turn. What you got for a shout out? Jimmy? I can't shows already over.
Speaker 11: It seems I can just started.
Speaker 2: You're a good conversation talking. We're gonna shout out to show powerful it was a good show. I you should go on over time because I can't believe it's already over. You know you know what we'll go over to over Team. Get on even involution that will blow the system. We're all waiting for New Year's. Let's gonna all waiting for New Years. You get to that. We will do it. Jimmy. Yeah, so thank you Jimmy for being here. Thank you Jimmy and Pepper. It's gordy to have you guys both. Please do call again next time and we'll talk to you there. Uncle. Do we have shout outs we want to do? No, not for me? Kis you again? Well, I'll give a quick shout out to the TikTok audience. Anybody who was there, Thank you for being there. I know we got over twelve hundred bags. Sorry if we didn't interact with you directly, I don't. I saw the one comment in there, so it's kind of hard to tell what was going on. We might not be able to talk, but thank you everybody who watched on all the platforms and Chilly dot com and this is a lot of fun for sure.
Speaker 7: Okay, enough, we may a management to side kick here. We have dump off one of ours for the replacement.
Speaker 2: There we go. That's it. We might drop off a replacement. There you go about platform are here first? Uncle? The podcast dot com is our website. You can pick up the podcast there. This is a regular podcast after all. Oh Charlie Radio Network every Friday night and Uncle Podcasts on one of those social media platforms. Uncle, why don't you bring us on thank you. M hmmm