Speaker 1: So I forgot to do a fifty plus this week, but I literally forgot lots going on, so it's not hard to forget, but I tried not to. I try to make sure everything is recorded and out there, and we released a show every Tuesday to do with things and again by getting older and uh. But this Tuesday, it was last Monday, and Tuesday, we had a scare in the family.
Speaker 2: My brother in law collapsed.
Speaker 1: He's fifty seven, newly fifty seven. Collapse and due to high blood pressure. So n'e how medication is so And one of my clients that's friends, her brother also collapsed. He's in his sixties, high blood pressure, had a mini stroke. So it's just it's just one of those like this. So last week was that what kind of like the or this week we're kind of like, Okay, we're dealing with people's health issues after a fifty plus or whatever. So sorry about that, folks. I really do apologize. We didn't give us an episode out there to you, but we're back. I actually recorded a part of an episode and I didn't finish it. I don't even know what I said. I'm not putting it out. I'll put it in the vaults. I have a folder of shows of things that have been released. I throw it in there, could use it later.
Speaker 2: You never know.
Speaker 1: I put stuff in there and years later use or something. Who knows, So I'll go in there. So I'm starting a new Hi, everybody, how was I doing? We haven't checked out my new album, Stronger Than It All. It's on every audio stream platform we could think of, from Apple Music to Amazon Music, Spotify, Art Radio. Stronger than It All ten songs, very proud of it, so greatestrumental, some great co songs. I have a new song out with my friend Anthony Giposi.
Speaker 2: It's his song.
Speaker 1: I wrote it and produced it and sing background. It's called Your Incredible. His name is anthonych pose t U p I s I nope t U p A s I saych Posey has music with us his JLJ label, and he it's good. So check that as a fun song. Check that out. Also, I'm working on some promo videos for those I didn't work a little some time either.
Speaker 2: I were walking the music out there again.
Speaker 1: It was music in my fifties and I was like a novelty pore, like putting me out in your fifties. That's crazy, wrong, people. I probably a lot of dance music, especially so a lot of us we last longer in the dance community put on dance music and everything.
Speaker 2: But that's out.
Speaker 1: I have another album just about ready, very eighty sounding.
Speaker 2: That was not even intentional.
Speaker 1: I guess it's where I was at, where I was at, So that'll be out later this year. Tired, I've been very active, which is why I'm the audiplus has been very windy today we had some rain.
Speaker 2: I've been working all day. I am so tired, but.
Speaker 1: I am blessed beyond belief to have work. Ever one at work waiting for me. Number two that I'm alive and I'm kicking going to the doctor next month, Folks get checked out being in a hospital again.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay in a while, but for my brother in law.
Speaker 1: But I was like, yeah, I need to get myself checked out, which I'm I'm excited about that. I don't have much to say this week, you know, I was talking to heart real with you guys. I usually have a theme I talk about it. I don't really I don't know that's the theme. I guess just that it's some weeks you get. I mean this is for any age. You get tired, You get tired, you get worn out. Right now, I just had some food deliver ex I have no food in my house. You go shopping and it's really windy outside, and I'm on the couch. I'm literally thinking about trans interesting right now.
Speaker 2: It's eight thirty three.
Speaker 1: As I'm recording this, I'm thinking about I'm thinking about transitioning to my band, my big comfortable bad getting under the covers, and I have some peach, cobber and tear on TV.
Speaker 2: And that's it.
Speaker 1: I laughed, because that is a fifty plus thing. I mean, yeah, some younger films to do it too, but just it's when you get older, your life just totally changes. I have a lot of younger friends. I have a lot of friends my age, and they can they get it. But I have a lot of younger friends, and I as long as I feel bad because that they're looking for these connections. It's not the same as it was when I was their age. It's not the same had I had a huge circle of friends and we were always together. We were always busy, we were always doing stuff. I build had time to myself and I didn't mind. We party together, we work together. And my friends nowadays, who are those ages thirties and forties or even twenties, don't have that. If you Tella, I don't know. I'm just like, no, you don't, you don't, I don't have it. Really, they're looking for connections. I'm not trying to run the streets anymore.
Speaker 2: I could.
Speaker 1: I let people know I'm your friend, but I'm not that running the streets friend. I'm your friend who wants to go to dinner once in a while on lunury once in a while, or breakfast, that friend who will go to a musical with you once in a while, but I won't go all the time. It's one once in a while. I'll talk to you on the phone every day, talking text every day.
Speaker 2: I'm that guy.
Speaker 1: Anybody calls and I'm here, you want to stop by, I'm here. But yeah, I'm not the running streets guy anymore.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to the club. I'm not running the streets.
Speaker 1: I always pictured, well, I always wonder and tried to picture what my life were like in my fifties because I was a club guys out five nights a week. I would have I would never guess this. I like be in my garden. I like being at home. I like I would do a lot of walks because we had some good weather. I've been doing some walks on my own here and suburbia down here. Just like going into stores and seeing stuff and taking pictures. That's my life and I wouldn't change the thing. So I tell people I'm sorry, I'm not but what that fraid? I wish I could be that friend for you, But those days are over. I partied for like forty years, not even joking, party for years.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I have partied out every once in a blue moon, every once do I ever want to go out? But I can't even tell you. So I think the last part is not a club.
Speaker 2: I know, I can't. I can't even think about what a iselves in the club I have got here. Well, I don't know. Yeah, I'm tying they don't. I don't know. Hm. Anyway, I want to end it here.
Speaker 1: This is, this is, this is this is probably the most realest podcast you'll get for me on this show. And James Louis seems gonna look looking at that band behind him, going yeah.
Speaker 2: I think we're going there.
Speaker 1: Call at night, A missed anything, maybe herself a drink. I had to drink last night, so I just had to one little tequila, grape juice or whatever. I'm like, maybe I'll do a little drink and I I stepped hard and get some sleep. Yeah, thanks guys, so't you next time.