Speaker 1: Welcome to Dad's One Day Clok. Parental discussion is advised mature content beyond this point.
Speaker 2: Kind of like New York you can like go down one street and it's like fine, and then you take a corner and the next street's like you doing your white boy.
Speaker 3: I was just trying to find in New York you could literally change like six different ethnicities within a matter of four blocks, five blocks, depending on which direction you go.
Speaker 2: Garbage everywhere.
Speaker 3: The piss smells, smells getting worse.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that was like piss like that. That was a gagging moment in this in the subway, fucking disgusting.
Speaker 4: I've never been. I've never been in New York City. Zero zero interest to everything.
Speaker 3: I feel bad.
Speaker 2: I would say go just one time.
Speaker 3: I'm good, Like there are just to just to say you did there are that that you can go and visit and it's it's a good like Buffalo, it's a good trip.
Speaker 4: I mean Syracuse Bill's Nation mm hmm.
Speaker 3: All, but.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to the city. And I've actually felt that way since uh Stone and my grandparents went for I think they're like thirtieth anniversary or fortieth.
Speaker 2: They want no I didn't go. I went with my dad.
Speaker 4: No, not you. The grandparents went for their anniversary. Oh I thought you said Stone and my grandparents went. I was like line and Stones grandparents.
Speaker 2: I wasn't the only one.
Speaker 3: He said it the right way. You just heard it a different way. But but the way you heard it was correct. If that makes sense.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: The fuck are you talking about anywhere?
Speaker 2: Let's keep going?
Speaker 4: They they went, and I I just had zero interests, zero, zero interest of ever going. I felt that way since then. I was probably like thirteen, fourteen years old. I just don't care, Like there's no Yeah, yeah I would, I would say so.
Speaker 2: It was like around give or take a couple of years, two three, somewhere in there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just I don't know. There's something about it, like, yeah, as a foodie, I'd love to go to New Well, that's a different story. That's it. Yeah, there's there's nothing else I want to see that.
Speaker 3: There are some pretty good sites. There are some pretty good sites to see there. Some of the architectural structures that are in New York are pretty amazing. But you have to be into that, like it's a very niche thing that you like.
Speaker 4: You have to cool another building that looks like a dick awesome something like that. Wait, cool that one has brick halfway up though, that was elegant.
Speaker 3: That one sculpted a little bit different, that one's got guard oils. Are they going to come to life? Are they not?
Speaker 2: The only reason I want to go back is I would actually I would really like to visit the Statue Liberty. But other than that, I went to the nine eleven Memorial the last time I went there, which is the only other thing I would want to see. And yeah, once I hit Statue Liberty, I don't have any reason to go back there. It's not a place I enjoy very much. Like there, like some of the time there was fun, but most of the time was like, dude, these fucking buildings never end. Like I feel like I feel like I'm getting sick, Like I felt like claustrophobic almost. It was you know, big City is not from me.
Speaker 3: It embodies the definition of rat race.
Speaker 2: Yeah for sure, saw a bunch of rats there too, And these motherfuckers was like the size of my forearm almost.
Speaker 3: Jesus, no fucking competition. They ate all the alligators.
Speaker 2: M what's crazy? What I heard about living in New York is a lice and bedbugs are like rampant and like it's all over New York City. And it makes sense because there's so many people there that's like easy to just hop around and shit, you know. But yeah, I was listening to Dan Soder and he was talking about lev in New York City and he talked about that, and I was like, damn. And a bunch of guys that were there too, were like like big Jay Ogherson and like a bunch of those guys and they were all talking about it, and I was like, can you imagine you just like went and said on like a fucking park bench, but somebody sitting there had bed bugs and now you got them kind of a thing. Like that's how easily it's spread there.
Speaker 4: It's gross. No thanks, no thanks. Yeah, Hey, you guys know why skeletons don't pick fights.
Speaker 2: Because they don't have a bone to pick.
Speaker 4: Oh that's good that they say, because they don't have the guts.
Speaker 2: Ah, there it is. I always tell I always tell I always tell that joke with a why did why did the skeleton not cross the road because he didn't have the guts that's that's what I tell I like that one too.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: Let's tell Avery of that because every like side joke too. She likes skeleton jokes.
Speaker 4: Oh, skeleton joke.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Like, her favorite joke in the world is what's the skeleton's favorite snack? It's ribs. It's her favorite joke in the world. She tells it all the time, especially when it's Halloween and she We're going around to the stores and they have a bunch of skeletons around, and then she starts to move with the mouth and she's like, today, wa, skelephons river snack. So goddamn cute.
Speaker 4: That's good stuff, all right?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: Well, das on DICKO episode one seventy six. R Yeah, now I'm asking AJ. You never know, old lo they pull up. I'm pretty sure appreciate I think it is.
Speaker 2: We're just gonna say yes, one seventy six because I got one seventy seven right after dumb.
Speaker 4: How are you doing? How's your week? Weekend?
Speaker 2: Week?
Speaker 3: Good? Good? I'm actually tired. I've been in this hotel all morning. I drove the Lovely four and a half five hours from Arizona to California because I'm working in California this week. Uh hey, yeah, I was actually kind of tired. It hit me about an hour ago. Aktually go to bed.
Speaker 2: Whereing, Kelly are you?
Speaker 3: I'm back in Rancho Cucamonga.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So first thing, first thing that happened when I got here, I saw in the news. I popped on the TV. I saw in the news it's some ten year old was fucking hospitalized because of fentanyl. It's like, cool, all right.
Speaker 2: Cool, welcome to California.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So and then, uh, I guess somebody they were doing some some street work, and the people that were doing street work didn't put out caution cones, and somebody was hauling ass on their bike and eight shiit hit one of the pieces of equipment that was sticking out in the road and ate ship and busted up their face and broke a couple of bones and stuff. And so now they're suing the city.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, do it? Cities got the money to pay it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know. So then I turned like a big fuck you to Gavin new Something, quickly turned on golf as fast as I could, and just drifted off into fucking lalla land. For the next four hours and didn't even realize it. So I'm just I'm already ready to be home. I don't know this. This one's weird. I fucking just got here and I'm already ready to be home. I think I think I'm just feeling anxious because, uh, you know, I've got my godson who graduates high school on Thursday, and so I'm gonna have to haul ass to Phoenix. It's gonna take me six hours to get the Phoenix. I'm gonna hall ass to Phoenix and then leave at like one o'clock in the morning to haul ass back here so I can be back to work on Friday and then turn around on Saturday and leave early in the morning to be back into Kingman in time for Dipshit's birthday.
Speaker 4: So that meaning no, you him to get here that early because it'll be it'll be a day late.
Speaker 3: Well, the party is Saturday, it's not you said though, Yeah, but that's what that's what we're having. We're not having the party for fucking Memorial Days. Ship.
Speaker 4: I think the three people listen to keep track the three people, and he only keeps receipts for cowboys shit, exactly.
Speaker 3: He's not gonna have a whole lot of receipts next season. Have two wins.
Speaker 2: That's generous.
Speaker 3: I mean, in all honesty, it's probably two games before Pickens and Lambs start start fighting with each other and bitching about who's in the ball.
Speaker 4: I hate George Pipkins. I always have that. Guys so like spyeless pieces.
Speaker 3: If any if there was ever a player that was currently in the NFL that could have gone to the Cowboys to make me hate the Cowboys more, it was him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so thousand percent fuck them thousand percent. I haven't I haven't hated anybody. The last time I hated somebody that bad also was a Steeler, was Ryan Shazy.
Speaker 3: He's another piece of ship. Most Steelers are pieces of ship. Ben Roethlisberger another one. I'm just saying I liked Big Ben.
Speaker 4: On the field. Off the fielder we'll sketchy, shady, We'll sketch it. Yeah, didn't you say you had something from earlier this week?
Speaker 3: Oh I got in trouble. It worked twice.
Speaker 4: That hell of a story.
Speaker 3: Uh wait to leave it. Wow, I I can't speak about it. I got so, I got yelled. I can I can speak about one. I got yelled at. I got yelled at from my boss because I didn't do my time card correct way. I followed the instructions, like, so, basically, this is how we have to do our time card. Right when we enter in our time of the hours that we've worked. We have specific numbers for all the projects that we work. That way, it keeps everything in order. Pretty simple, pretty basic. Right. Sometimes the accountants don't have the right numbers in our system early enough in the game to work correctly. So you just have to put in a number that is relative or close, or you put that number in and you just bypass the system to let it go through, and then you go back two weeks later or whatever and you fix it. Well, that's kind of what I did, because that's what I was told to do. I asked. I asked to write, well it cut now, cut now too. I was actually about a month ago, cutting out to about a month ago or a month later. I get this notice that says, hey, your timecard's incorrect. Do the time card change or do the hour change and the PN number the project number, blah blah blah. So I go in, I do it, and I hit submit. Well it this system didn't accept it for whatever reason, and so it sat there and she's like, hey, are you gonna fit? Are you gonna fix your time cards? And I literally snapped that. I was like, it's alreaty done. She's like, no, it's not like yet. It is pay attention and kind and I kind of snapped back at her, and she snapped back at me, and next thing you know, we're now yelling at each other. And I had to apologize because I was wrong. So then she fucking then she yelled at me because I wouldn't spill the tea. There's a mutual friend that we both have and and so she wanted some information and I was like, no, I'm not giving it to you, and she got mad at me, and so she proceeded to, you know, jokingly threatened my job because I wouldn't spill the tea on another on another coworker, and then I got in trouble for something else. But I actually can't say it on the podcast. So clear that.
Speaker 4: Where invigorating story. You seem like the guy Dome that would find a way to change your font on the time card just to confuse HR, like where the where numbers start to look like other numbers. Yeah, I'm this, this's your kind of gig.
Speaker 2: Threadit and caligraphy.
Speaker 3: I am the kind of guy that puts puts down that and it gets paid double time. And then he gets told not to do it, and he does it anyway, and then he fights it because he knows he's right, and he fights it for two months because he knows he's right. And then he gets HR and payroll and accounting and everybody involved and they all apologize to him on a team's call because.
Speaker 2: He was right.
Speaker 4: How is your week stoned?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: Goddamn. Let's see. Friday went out, saw a bunch of family, hung out my girlfriend's side, and Saturday went out with a bunch of friends, hung out a good time. And this morning one of my brother's best friends growing up hit me up and was like, hey, dude, like I want to go shoot the ship. I was like, yeah, let's go. And so we went over to this brunch place. And I had seen this brunch place on Instagram a couple of times, and I was like, this place looks pretty good, and I went over there. Their menu was like the weirdest shit ever. It's like if Jake wrote the fucking menu right, Like it's just fucking weird, weird shit, right. You know, it's probably gonna be good because it's Jake cooking it, but it's just weird stuff, right. But like, for instance, for their brunch, for their omelets, they had a duck comfee omelet, like the duck is comfeed and then they put it in the omelet and I was like, that's interesting.
Speaker 4: How did they know that ducks comfy? Though? I know, right, give a little pillow.
Speaker 2: It's you know, it's like it could be comfy anymore. But I was like trying to find like the most reasonable thing on there. Like another one they had. This one was actually looked pretty good. Just ended up getting it and it was chicken waffles. But the waffle was like a mac and cheese waffle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wait it was.
Speaker 2: That thing looked like it slapped the.
Speaker 3: WAFFA was a mac and cheese waffle? Please explain? So like it was mac and cheese that was kind of fried like a waffle, yeah.
Speaker 2: But it was it looked more like waffle. So I think they like mixed it with the batter and like put it in there. But it was cheesy. It was crunchy, like that thing looked good. I ended up getting like the trees o Brito, which was like like most normal thing on there, but they had like so much stuff on there, and I was looking at it, like, for instance, like the Benedicts they had, like the two Benedicts were like you looked at him and you were like, what what'd you guys do to the fucking Benedict man? You know, like it was like that really funky, weird like spinach prejudo Benedict.
Speaker 4: Shit, Benedict, get out.
Speaker 2: Of here, Like what the fuck is this? I don't want that shit? But I'll say this, the one thing that got me in the door for sure was the twenty two dollars bottomless mimosas. I was like, let's go, and they just straight brought out a whole bottle of champagne and they were like, here, have fun, and they gave me this little like six ounce pineapple juice and I was like, well, I guess we're drinking a whole bottle of champagne this morning. Let's go, and so fucking damn that whole thing.
Speaker 3: It was great.
Speaker 4: It was awesome.
Speaker 2: It was only like a little ten percent champagne bottle, but still I was like, and I also took like half a gummy going there, and so I was I was a little crossed. It was a pretty good time. And then afterwards I went and farted around in the gallery of mall for a little bit and then it kind of went away after a while. I was in there doing some early Christmas shopping while I had a moment to myself. Then yeah, that was it for my day. But it was a pretty eventful weekend, know.
Speaker 4: Me, early mhm early it's fucking May, like eighteenth, yeah, early Christmas and ahead of it, Jesus, I always do. Always I buy shit during the year, so and then at the end of the year, I have like maybe a handful of stuff, you know, to get and yeah, it's it's saved.
Speaker 2: Me so much anxiety.
Speaker 3: Christmas shopping.
Speaker 2: I love doing it. I bet shit throughout the year, especially like stuff I know that they're gonna want. I keep an eye on it, and then like when a sale pops.
Speaker 3: Up, bam. I say that I'm gonna do that every year, and cut to like November, I'm like, oh.
Speaker 4: Shit, fuck December seventeenth, you're like for a couple of people, Yeah, that's good stuff. My week is pretty good. I also have work related thing that I can't talk about on here, but we can talk about it after the podcast. Dom knows about it because I couldn't resist calling him and telling him about it, because you know, it's an interesting story. Yeah, when you're when you're in the role as an administrator, it's almost like being in a role as a parent, Like sometimes things happen and you have to be like straight faced because it's company, but deep down you're just like, what the fuck, What the fuck is wrong with you people?
Speaker 3: What the fuck is wrong with you people?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Whatever, I don't know. Yeah, it's kind of like tonight, try and get Ellie to bed, and she's being a super goofball and I'm laughing my ass off while Summer's yelling at her, and it's just like the in the yang of parenting. Then I was afraid to look at her, like I'm gonna look at Somewmer she's giving me the dead man because I'm laughing. Whatever bucket. But yeah, actually, so her and my in laws went went in and got me a new smoker because we tend to hold all the festivities at our house for family events. And I've said before, like I was limited with that other smoker of what I can make, right, I'm limited on like, oh man, if we.
Speaker 2: Wanted the chamber size, wasn't that bit right?
Speaker 4: I can't. I can only make two racks of ribs. I can't fit any more on there, right, and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: What what are you the chamber size? She can throw that all right? Keep going?
Speaker 2: Been watching a lot of Harry Potter.
Speaker 3: Yeahs now, it's a nice smoker. It's a nice smoker.
Speaker 4: But yeah, anyway, so the the one that you guys got me that I've had for three years has been a champion. I thought it died recently, but I cleaned it really really good and it was running again good.
Speaker 3: But only had one fire in that thing, right, Yeah right, it was nice.
Speaker 2: M h.
Speaker 4: I tried to clean it, you know, frequently, and because that's usually the cause is you're not cleaning it enough, right, and it's small so it's easy to clean. Yeah, but whatever, But yeah, she got they got me a new smoker so that I can put more put more down. So I Elias and I put it together yesterday and then we ran it this morning to get it's like burn off thing, and then tonight one of our meals was supposed to be on a skillet anyway. I was like, oh shit, I'll just do a cast iron skillet on the smoker because I've actually never done that and I wanted to do it for something. Yeah, that chicken came out so damn good. M h it was.
Speaker 3: It was good. I'm excited. I'm gonna make I'm gonna make those jlapeno poppers for next weekend, but I'm gonna do them in the little wrap that I that I made these last spin.
Speaker 4: When the fuck are you going to have time?
Speaker 3: I got you.
Speaker 4: By make him. He's gonna show up with all the ingredients.
Speaker 3: Smoker.
Speaker 4: You got room on the smoker, right, I got it heat, you know, show up with the safe way already premade. Look like, no, I've had him. But yeah, So I did that, and yeah, I'm excited for next weekend pool season. Actually, Ellie got in the pool. Ellie and Eliska in the pool on Friday because it was toasty enough and the pool was right, and this weekend it cooled down, and so Ellie's pissed off because she wanted to get in. But yeah, but it's supposed to be hot as fuck coming out.
Speaker 3: Throw her in.
Speaker 4: I don't give a ship no, because then somebody has to get in.
Speaker 3: Nope, she wants to get in, she can get in. Let her get in. I mean get in. You don't kind of follow her. You don't got to follow sink or swim. Kid, you want to get in, you're getting in a loane sink or swim.
Speaker 4: Where your kids wearing floaties at ten?
Speaker 3: No they were. They were wearing bricks. Your kids are bricks, dude. Grayson fucking fell and shook the trees. I was like, what the fuck? God damn.
Speaker 4: You know that makes total sense. Anybody who's ever met Grayson or heard on this podcast of Grays and that makes him there? Did the time you sent the video where he ran into the fucking glass wall at the fair, Like I knew it was coming.
Speaker 3: I saw the video and I'm like, this is really gonna happen.
Speaker 4: They're gonna watch it.
Speaker 3: The thud that thing makes both.
Speaker 2: Of us, Yeah, yeah both.
Speaker 3: It happened twice.
Speaker 4: He did it back to back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he hasn't. He was. He's been procrastinating. I've been trying to get him to get a haircut for like a month now, and he's been procrastinating and procrastinating. Well, finally I think I made fun of him enough to where it actually like it forced him to do it. So he his his mom picked him up today and she's like, hey, are you good, and he's like, yeah, we're gonna go, and so they went and got his haircut. But a couple of days ago, I was saying something to somebody and I go, yeah, he looks like a dirty cue tip, and he just looked at me and he gave me a nasty look, but also like a all right, I see you look you know. It was like you do you're your head is? It looks like a dirty cue tip?
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 3: It looks like one of the ones that I pull out of my ears with extra wax in it. It's bad.
Speaker 4: You know those aren't supposed to go in your ear.
Speaker 3: Q tips. No, I just use them around the outer edge.
Speaker 4: No, I ignore it. I go right in anyway.
Speaker 3: I used to get the ear gasms. You get the ear gasms where you get it just in the right spot where it's not too deep but not too shallow inside your ear canal, and you get that scratchy.
Speaker 4: So if you did that after you were swimming, would that mean that and it shot out the fluid. Is that like an ear squirt?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure?
Speaker 3: M is it it has to be. Have you had a pimple in your ear?
Speaker 2: Fuck those hurt? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I think the only worst spots to nose.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I think the ears worse. I think the ear for me anyway, it is. But I got like a built in.
Speaker 4: You've still got a lot of rooms built you get around it. Us average white people, with our average.
Speaker 3: I can get one of them pimple poppers up in that bitch. I get a whole fucking safety pin in this one.
Speaker 2: Good the things you do when you're seventeen in broad I'm just gonna stick the safety pin in there.
Speaker 4: Nice all right? Well, uh let's uh, We're gonna bring up the National Hula Hoop League because just in the nick of time, tonight was the last game of the Eastern Conference to get to the semi finals, the finals for the Eastern Conference. Uh So let's start in the East. We have the Carolina Hurricanes and the Florida Panthers representing the East. Florida. This is their third straight trip to the Eastern Conference Finals. Carolina was there a couple two three years ago, something like that interesting matchup, don't I'll have you go first. Who's who's taking that? Neither of them, Carolina or for both of them.
Speaker 3: I was really hoping that fucking maple Leaves would pull it off, but nope.
Speaker 4: And true fucking fucking love the fact that they, you know, did maple.
Speaker 3: Leaf true fucking fashion. They blew every fucking out of that one. Uh yeah, I don't know. I don't like either team, so I really don't want either team to win. I think that Carolina is probably the better team, but so I'll have to take Carolina, but I just don't. I don't if I feel dirty picking either one of these teams. I don't know why. I just they will fucking suck.
Speaker 4: Florida is one of those teams that I say the same thing that you just said, where I'm like, I'm gonna go Carolina. They're deeper, and then you watch Florida and you're like, man, they're so fucking good. But then you watch them the next game and you're like, they just disappear off.
Speaker 3: They're not consistent.
Speaker 4: They look like the most average fucking team out but when they're even.
Speaker 3: In some of their even in there's even there's been like a couple of wins this this playoff that they just have looked regular. They haven't looked like anything specially, it looks almost like the other team has lost versus them winning. But but there are a couple like the four to zero win against the Capitals, like that was pretty fucking dominant. And I don't know, So who you take?
Speaker 4: Did you take Florida Panthers, Panthers, Stone got the Panthers, the Hurricanes.
Speaker 2: You know we're gonna go with the Hurricanes.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think the Hurricanes are gonna take it because you know, Panthers get rained out.
Speaker 3: Mhm. You always say wet pussy is good pussy, but panther ain't no cougar.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, it ain't good enough for offset Cardi B said she had the wettest one. How good can they be?
Speaker 4: All right? Western Conference, you have repeat of last year exact repeat of last year's Western Conference. You have the Dallas Stars and you have the Edmonton Oilers. Oh for my Eastern I'm gonna pick Carolina. Since I picked Washington to get to the Cup and Carolina beat Washington, I'm gonna stick with Carolina. To move on to the Stanley Cup Final Western Dallas Stars, Edmonton Oilers, Stone, Let's go with you first.
Speaker 2: You know, I think we just gotta go with the Oilers. Who says, fuck b Ward's milkshake, we can let Dallas go.
Speaker 4: It is the only time that I met with Ward on the Dallas team. I like this Dallas team. I've liked them for three fucking years, three four years. I've been rooting for these guys in the playoffs. I love Jamie Ben, their captain. He's just like total blue collar punch in the fucking face, but he can also score goals. He's an agitator. I love the way he plays the game. I'm going Dallas because fuck Canada, and Canada doesn't belonging the Stanley Cup. They already have Canadian players on the American teams. That's all they need. So yeah, after I say that about Jamie Ben, who's Canadian?
Speaker 5: But whatever, Dallas and four, why I don't think so, Scooter, I don't think so.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'd love to see it, love to see it right. Edmonton's just too powerful with their with their top two guys, and they've been the scary part about Edmonton is They've been getting a lot of secondary work and a lot of secondary scoring. Their defense and their goaltending look good in that last round against fucking Vegas of all teams. I mean, like that's me saying it. I hate that fucking team, but that team is very talented and they looked very mediocre against Edmonton.
Speaker 3: Don't disagree with that. But Dallas before, Yeah.
Speaker 4: I feel like those two teams. If it's a sweep, it's Edmonton that sweeps. I think Dallas takes them six to beat dev.
Speaker 3: It's gonna sound weird, but I love it. Somebody's gonna go down for Edmonton, and I think that. I think Dallas is gonna come out Game one and smack them in the mouth and it's gonna hurt, and somebody's gonna go down. Somebody's gonna go down, and that's gonna change the whole entire dynamic of that team. And Bob's your uncle.
Speaker 4: Well, I do agree with you. If you have like one of those top two guys. If one of them, especially if it's David goes down, that team's done, absolutely done. With dry Cydle going out. McDavid is still the best player in the world. Sure that they can figure out a little bit better.
Speaker 3: But he he can do it alone. He thinks he can. He thinks that he can. He's a piece of ship who thinks that he is the fucking that the best player in the world. And that's fine because he rightfully is so right now. But he can't do it alone. And that's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: So I agree, fuck them.
Speaker 4: I agree. Okay, So you have Dallas and Florida in the final.
Speaker 3: I got I got Dallas and the Panthers. I ha Stars versus the Panthers in the final, and I think that the Stars are going to be well rested enough to come out and rake again.
Speaker 4: And Stone has a Carolina Edmonton final. Okay, all right, wow wow. I I currently with the with the way it goes, I have Dallas and Carolina as the final. So uh mate, we'll revisit this hopefully if for some reason we get off kilter. I'm gonna still with my pick. I had Dallas at the beginning of the playoffs. I'm gonna stick with Dallas to win the Cup. So Jazz hands Stars. Memorial Days coming up? All right? So Memorial Days come up, and we've done top fives in the past, but I want to do a little bit different style, okay, and we're going to we're going to build a top three each okay, but there can be no repeaters, meaning so I'll like, I'll just go Stone goes first, then Dome, then me. Right, so you have to you can pick something. And obviously Stone gets the trump card because he gets to pick the number one thing he wants and nobody else can have it. So we have to pick a top three for each of us, and no repeaters of food that you want on Memorial Day, whether it's this upcoming weekend or just in general, what you want to do.
Speaker 2: Stone Number one is gonna be ribs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so are ribs and pulled pork the same thing.
Speaker 4: They're not that.
Speaker 2: Different preparations.
Speaker 4: Just check him, and one's a roast. And so because because your ribs he just said ribs, I mean it could be pork ribs, it could be beef ribs, mac and cheese. Yes, you're come in with the mac and cheese is the number one, huh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he's going to share his ribs.
Speaker 2: So if you guys didn't say it, my next one would have been that cheese.
Speaker 4: I'm just surprised that that's that's what you're coming out swinging first, first one out of the gate. I'm gonna go with cheeseburgers.
Speaker 3: Are we building? So are these three things that we are adding?
Speaker 4: Are week?
Speaker 3: Is this to build our our Memorial Day? Memorial Day.
Speaker 2: Today?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like just general as the best menu, best overall menu. Okay, yeah, I stay in my mac and cheese.
Speaker 4: All right as the first pick, very very solid. Stone back to you, buddy.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna do fuck devil leggs. There we go.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, ribs, deviled eggs, strong.
Speaker 3: Start, don't Scarlet Johansson. I like it.
Speaker 4: Meat's been passed around.
Speaker 3: Okay, none of us are turning it down. No, uh, I'll go. I'll go pulled pork since nobody took it.
Speaker 4: Okay, you're welcome, and I am gonna go. I'm gonna go with baked beans. A good whether somebody can make them home made. If they can, great, but if not, Bush's baked beans do the trick. Vandicamps can go kick rocks. So baked beans stone.
Speaker 3: Back to you.
Speaker 2: You want the Hinds beans like the fucking Brits. Every time I look at the god.
Speaker 1: Kid due.
Speaker 4: He clearly has thrown up so much that he's gotten new teeth, because on his videos he's definitely got new teeth. Yeah, you're clearly behind on watching videos. I think I think I feel bad for you when you open up Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been taking a break and.
Speaker 4: Clearly welcome back. Here's a thousand videos.
Speaker 3: I think I said to you.
Speaker 4: Oh yes it was pig brain, and I had a hard time watching this one. I'm like this, the what's the fish one that everybody does? But he did in the yeah, oh yeah with the other people was I'd be willing to everywhere, willing to try that.
Speaker 3: There isn't anything he's eaten. I would be willing to try.
Speaker 4: I'd be willing to try that. But but pig brain out of a can ain't any okay.
Speaker 3: First off, anything out of a can that is sealed in some kind of gelatinous fucking no. When he reached he says, pig brains and milky No, no, no, Please tell me you did you watch the Canadian anthem one? Yes, I fucking didez, Yes I fucking did.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, yes, I'm pretty sure that's probably how I sounded singing the Canadian national anthem on Scotch and sports back in the day. Fantastic anyway. Number three for stone a lo tah. Nothing says America like the Mexican food got ribs.
Speaker 2: You know, I've really really loved that one. It was a side dish.
Speaker 4: Now are you thinking just straight up on the cop or are you making like an a low tate casserole.
Speaker 2: Like I'm making it a cup? So yeah, oh cuts like yeah.
Speaker 3: Like I meat on Sinco demo. We went and had dinner at some friend's house and she had made this low tate dip. Was so good.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I've been I've been wanting to make it too. Oh God, look so goddam my fucking mouth is watering.
Speaker 3: I I Am going to go with a really nice good coal slaw. Okay, cabbage slaw. It was that or pickles, believe it or not, Like just to.
Speaker 2: Train pickle, no fried, no smoke, nothing, dude.
Speaker 3: Think of that pull pork sandwich with pickles and fucking mac and cheese. There ain't nothing wrong with that meal.
Speaker 4: No, of course that's a great meal.
Speaker 3: But I would rather have the slaw on the pulled pork.
Speaker 4: That's a thousand percent agree with that statement. Yes, uh. For my number three, I'm gonna go with some smoked Jlopino poppers, Sojlapino cream cheese wrapped in bacon. So that's that's what I'm bringing for the For my number three, I need to.
Speaker 3: Revisit the original, like the the brisket jalapeno poppers, the actual poppers.
Speaker 4: I need to No, don't do that. That's too much.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna do it for Saturday. There's no way I can't do. I can't do that. That's too much because I have to smoke the brisket.
Speaker 4: And you know, I told you though when you made the like okay, hands down, they slap like they're delicious, But there's so much overkill question.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? I do I don't know, go ahead, I don't know if they would have this. I've seen it like every now and then, you know, like the pre made pulled pork that like the Jack Daniel. One has ever seen that one. Sometimes I've seen a brisket one where they just have like pre made brisket and like you just heat it up. What if you did that instead of like smoking a whole brisket.
Speaker 3: I could if I was a bitch. Yeah, Now I'm gonna do it. Now, I'm gonna smoke a fucking brisket. Now, I'm gonna fucking quick smoke a brisket. I'm gonna leave it. I'm gonna leave at one o'clock in the morning on Saturday to get home in enough time to smoke a brisket. I don't have enough time dealing is getting smoked. I could do it.
Speaker 2: I hope you find your house.
Speaker 4: All right, honorable mention. Uh, Dome gets to go first, so to be domestoned, then me, honorable mention. Uh, it has to be. It has to be a side or a dessert. It cannot be a main.
Speaker 3: So there's this dessert that gets made. It's called Annabelle's and I don't think you guys have ever had it, but it's a mixture of angel food, cake, butterscotch, uh, butter fingers, and like two a cool whip and something else and another can. I can't remember how she makes it, but Ryan's wife makes Steph makes it, and it is fucking phenomenal. It is diabetes in a fucking bowl, but holy hell, is it delicious. It's angel food. It's angel food, cool whip, butterscotch, syrup, butter fingers and something else mixed all mixed together.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 3: It's outrageous. M h. And it's like, so it's it's basically like diabetes, like ambrosia diabetes version.
Speaker 2: I'm all about that. Hell yeah, baby, ambrosia all the way this Gallas and Fuji, but ambrosia stone mine is going to be watermelon watermelone. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Fucking Grason was eating watermelon the other day at the at the kitchen and he was a.
Speaker 2: How far are you doing?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 3: He was like slurping the pieces of watermelon his throat. I was like, what do you do? He's like, I was trying something new. What I was like? What was like?
Speaker 4: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: Like? You know, you know, like when they eat ramen and they're like, I thought I would do that with the watermelons.
Speaker 3: The pieces weren't small either, they were huge. Ah. I forgot about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, goddamn, bless that boy.
Speaker 4: What about you? You know with Memorial Day, I was gonna come in. I thought A J Was gonna take the apple pie and I was like, if he does not about it, to take it. But I'm you know what, I'm gonna save the apple pie, and I'm gonna say the the fruit pizza that because it's okay, it's definitely the dessert. It's great, but it's also very refreshing and lighter feeling. Yeah, until you've had thirteen fucking pieces, yep, but the first five are super great.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So yeah, I like that. I like that.
Speaker 3: Now I don't again, and all I can think about is what we're gonna eat on Saturday. Mmmm. Thanks, You're welcome.
Speaker 4: M dumb. If you could think of like the like world's most okayist superpower, what what would that be? M? Like you have to make up a superpower? That would just be like the most generic superpower?
Speaker 3: I got one? You never had wet clothes like any anytime, anytime your clothes got wet, you could instantly just dry them. Like it's useful, but it's also like what the.
Speaker 4: Fuck you like hop on splash mountain or whatever whatever the bayou ride that it is now.
Speaker 2: And you're in just like a raincoat.
Speaker 4: You just like you come down in the spot where you just get drenched, but you get off here just dry, and everybody else's.
Speaker 2: So you gotta shake shake a little every time activate? What if like your shoes and your socks are soaked. You just shake your feet, You shake your feet, You're done. I'm good.
Speaker 4: Like that's kind of cool. Stone. What about you being.
Speaker 2: The fastest reader on the planet, Like, wow, look at me. I can read five thousand words of a sec.
Speaker 3: Okay, but you can't retain any of it. But you don't retain any of it. It's like you can read.
Speaker 2: You can be right now, let's be right now reading for these last classes. I'm like, I can't retain anything. Ship, I'm s so fucking over this.
Speaker 3: Yeah you can.
Speaker 2: I'm just sitting there like that. That gift of that, baby, I love that.
Speaker 4: What about you, Jordan, I'm gonna say that you can file people's taxes without without seeing a single document of paper.
Speaker 3: That makes so much money, just like done fantastic.
Speaker 4: You're like, yeah, yeah, you're just the rico suave of accounting.
Speaker 2: You just look at somebody and you're like, taxes are done. Back look at somebody and you're like you.
Speaker 3: That was walking around Walmart, be like, oh oh excuse me, man, Yes, to answer your question that you were just thinking you do have to file taxes on SSDI, I got another one. You never you can never fail at hailing a taxi.
Speaker 2: Oh, let's go where I got this? The taxi just c ribes to.
Speaker 3: The fucking out.
Speaker 4: You guys, want to see a cool party trick?
Speaker 2: Every stand back?
Speaker 4: You out of the kitchen. Yeah, I hope this Arapia Bee's got great insirts.
Speaker 2: Man. I want to get out of here, but they're not letting us leave. I'll create a distraction. Is that a yellow cab? There's a yellow cab on our fucking couch?
Speaker 3: You just here in the music with the little bobble heads all shaken?
Speaker 2: Why are you guys so busy? I'm trying to get this yellow cab out of here, but the couch cushions caught in the fender.
Speaker 4: Shit, it's fantastic. I love that one. That's great. What do you think what's the best superpower that you could have? I've thought about this one make one up or one that already exists.
Speaker 3: I've thought about this. Wait, what do you mean one that already.
Speaker 4: Exists, you know, like in movies.
Speaker 3: I want to be Michael Jordan. There you go. I think I got obviously immortality. I think would actually be the coolest to be perfectly frank, like just.
Speaker 4: You don't think you get more eventually.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, not even remotely close. Dude, you're talking. No I could.
Speaker 4: Five hundred years later, you're still a twenty hand again. Yeah, you have all that, you literally have all the time of the world.
Speaker 3: You still can't get help. I'll watch that video tomorrow.
Speaker 2: You've played with Tiger Woods, his son and his grandson, and you're.
Speaker 3: Still outside of that one though. I actually think, I actually think being able to change form into any human or like any other being would be really cool. To be able to shape shift would be really.
Speaker 4: That already exists. That's cool. Yeah, what would you shape shift into?
Speaker 2: Not my luck, Johnny six we're talking about here.
Speaker 4: It was like, let me, let me switch to somebody that has hair.
Speaker 3: He becomes like the city jew with the curls.
Speaker 4: No one in my look.
Speaker 3: I would turn into that dildo as a joke, and then Stone would come over and be like, oh hey.
Speaker 4: Look at this.
Speaker 2: Wow, where does this go?
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, still has that plastic wrap smell?
Speaker 4: Not for long?
Speaker 3: No, I would. I would turn into somebody. I would turn into somebody I know and then just funk with the people that we know mutually and like I would be be devious devious.
Speaker 4: By e Stone.
Speaker 2: It would be the ability to have people do what you tell them to do, like just without rhyme or reason, like you just mind control them for however amount of time like I did from Jessica Jones and uh, like like no matter what the world is yours at that point, Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 4: I like it.
Speaker 3: Do they ever snap out of it? Though? Like after you get them to do what you want, do they then.
Speaker 4: Like snaps.
Speaker 2: The only the only one that snaps back is really is like Jessica Jones, But like the rest of them, they snap back as soon as their task is done, unless like they're told to off themselves and then uh, and then that test is done once you're dead. But uh, but no, what I would do is uh, I would use it and just like it's like, oh, we're just gonna have the Federation of a j you know, and uh darth a j Stall Hill, the Stone, dart Stone, darth Stone. Yep, elon I heard you could take me in out of space. I gotta have another planet, buddy.
Speaker 3: Would you go up? You go up in the same dick shaped rocket as the women.
Speaker 2: I would No, I would have.
Speaker 3: Somebody in there smelling the seats.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was Katie Perry for sure.
Speaker 2: I could just I have the perfect visual of you with your face, your nose smashed against the seat, and you're just come on my.
Speaker 4: Roll where one eye rolls back.
Speaker 3: There's an imprint of my face still on the seat.
Speaker 2: You're wiping the droll off? What about? You know?
Speaker 4: I think of of all the ones that I could think of if a man, there's so many good with it. But I think being invisible would be really fun. I think it has its perks. I like immortality, but I do feel like at some point, at some point you'd be like, man, it sucks. It could be thousands of years. Do you get to if the world ends? Do you still get to be around that? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like what if like the world explodes and you're just like floating through space.
Speaker 4: Until Like how does immortality work? Like, you know, if somebody comes along and beheads you or you just now just a fucking head, you.
Speaker 3: Grow back like Deadpool, you should grow back.
Speaker 2: Just regenerate.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, it'll be cool.
Speaker 4: I'd figure it out.
Speaker 3: Just float around in space until I fucking ran into something else.
Speaker 4: Just fall asleep.
Speaker 3: Fuck it be fine.
Speaker 4: All right, I get last one. This is no. This is kind of like a would you rather, but it's it's this or that second. So it's like one one stays, one goes. There's no Well, if it's this or if it's that, it's just you pick one and the other one's gone forever. Okay, burgers or tacos tacos, that's what you're picking this stay Okay, Burgers.
Speaker 3: Like too many.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna choose burgers.
Speaker 3: Crazy burgers or burgers. Tacos you can do so much with you're you're missing out on so many different types of tacos.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and how not with a Burger's just a burger with different toppings. You can do the top the taco.
Speaker 3: It's it's the tacos, different topics. Do you have different meats in the tacos?
Speaker 4: Oh, you can't make You can't make like a shrimp burger or a fish burger.
Speaker 3: That's not a burger. A hamburger is a fucking meat burger. It's it's fucking beef. You're not talking about sandwich, saying.
Speaker 4: Well, technically a taco is a sandwich. No, it's a one slice of bread sandwich.
Speaker 2: A um, aliens fucking robots Ai.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have to say aliens too. But the thing with the robots is you got to define robots on that one, because.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I went over that aliens. See the beginning. Would you rather lose Wi Fi for a week or hot water for a week? Oh?
Speaker 3: Hot water? So I don't need it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, i'd.
Speaker 4: Yeah. You see where we are in society? Wild right, wild? Imagine telling that somebody from the sea.
Speaker 3: If you would have said water, if you would have said water, just water in general, I would have picked the water, but you said hot water. I don't need hot water. It's an inconvenience. It's it's all about inconvenience. It's not that big of an inconvenience to me.
Speaker 4: Pizza or pasta is a big one.
Speaker 3: Pizza or pasta. This is the hardest one you've put out in my opinion.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm gonna say I'd rather keep pizza.
Speaker 3: I think I'd rather keep pasta.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I am incredibly torn on this one, but I'm gonna lean pasta as well. Yeah, surprise myself.
Speaker 3: But I don't. I don't come. I don't, I don't. I'm not gonna like bash anybody for choosing pizza on this one.
Speaker 2: Like that, Like yeah, one of those ones where it's like this one.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, go either way.
Speaker 4: Breakfast or dinner.
Speaker 3: Oh see you later. Breakfast. I barely eat it anyway, keeping dinner, yeah, I could eat.
Speaker 2: Breakfast for dinner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I'd just say.
Speaker 2: Keep it.
Speaker 4: I'm keeping breakfast, fucking d Would I thoroughly enjoy breakfast?
Speaker 2: Say I do too.
Speaker 3: Breakfast is delicious when I have it. I only have it like fucking eight times a year.
Speaker 4: So all right, well whatever super Mario or Sonic Mario Ario, Okay, okay, I already know this one early bird or night ol.
Speaker 2: Uh night, L.
Speaker 4: Know that one for yep.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bowler opposites. I'm also the early bird. All right about that too.
Speaker 4: But I know my answer. I know Stone's answer. You're the cut android or I have to.
Speaker 3: Say cut or cook, cuck cook the chairs behind me, cooke cook. What was it.
Speaker 4: Android or iPhone?
Speaker 3: Oh Android, I'll never go back to Well, I don't want to say I'll never go back to iPhone, because there are reasons to go back to iPhone, but.
Speaker 4: You don't have to explain it. I just want your honestly.
Speaker 3: And that was my honest answer, perfect great Marvel or no, I'm not. I don't want to choose between Marvel and Droid for me.
Speaker 4: I know that. That's why I said, I know your answer. I want to hear Domes because Dome is the only person I know that it recently has switched. You know, I would I would go back to what did you just drop your chair?
Speaker 3: I would go back. My knees were starting to hurt. I needed to stretch them out, and I couldn't stretch them out right with my chair being up besids.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Marvel and DC, I don't know. I actually don't know about that one because I like both of them. If you're talking Marvel movies versus d C.
Speaker 4: I'm just talking, like I said at the beginning, to pick one. One goes ones days? Then do you love more? Today?
Speaker 3: Probably picked DC. The Marvel movies are better, but the DC universe is better. I'm gonna say, DC, you don't give a shitl do you? I could care less? All right? How about this one? Harry Potter or Star Wars.
Speaker 4: Damn, that's tough.
Speaker 2: That's a hard one.
Speaker 3: They're the same thing.
Speaker 4: Mh. I'm gon choose Harry Potter Space. I'm gonna choose Harry Potter. I think I made a mistake, but I might choose Harry Potter.
Speaker 5: M h.
Speaker 3: Stone's like fucking piece of ship.
Speaker 4: I mean, because space is so fucking cool, right potentially, but that it's realistically it's probably not. But the thought but also the the feeling of of being able to be a kid and be a wizard or which I think that'd be cool. There's a lot that entails that.
Speaker 2: I'm also gonna say, Harry Potter.
Speaker 4: That's sweet.
Speaker 2: I almost said Star Wars, but I was like, nah, Like I just imagine going to that school for seven years, you know, and like how cool that would have been.
Speaker 3: I got another one for you, Okay, Home Alonner Sandlong. You can never watch it. I never watch it again ever, So.
Speaker 4: You pick, I'm picking the one that I can watch. I'm gonna pick Sandlot because I can still watch Home Alone too.
Speaker 2: I like that pick, and I'm also going to concede that pick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, huh yeah, I SAand Lot. Yeah, that that's a tough one.
Speaker 3: If I would have said the Home Alone franchise versus Sandlot, it would have been a different story, I think.
Speaker 4: But time travel to the past or to the future.
Speaker 3: Future.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say past and I'm gonna transport to Y two K and live out the two thousands again, because fuck yeah they were great times. Now post COVID, I'm like, fuck so, I was trying to go back to the two thousands.
Speaker 4: Just give me, give me in.
Speaker 3: The future, that's all I need.
Speaker 2: You show up in the World's on fire. You're just instantly chriss.
Speaker 4: My fentanel smell funny to you. Zombies, zombies are vampires.
Speaker 3: Vampires? Oh I hate zombies, dude, fucking bitches. Brainless. Damn give me give me some that sparkly disco bald motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: That is so fun.
Speaker 3: I want the real vampires. I don't want the fucking I don't want the Twilight vampires. I don't need know that toxic ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, give me the Salem's Lot ship. Yeah, like mindless.
Speaker 3: I want the Blade.
Speaker 2: I want the Blade vampires. Yeah, Blade, that's another. Oh god damn it, I'm I'm gonna have to say vampires. It sucks. I remember the under It means that there's no Shoan of the Dead or you know, any of those great fucking.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, there's some great movies, like I guess, well, doesn't even were they weren't zombies technically they were monster.
Speaker 2: They were not they It's it started out as a zombies as zombies, yeah, and then and then it grew more into monster laure Yeah. But yeah, because like I'm I'm we didn't we don't, like you said, we don't get Blade, we don't get interview with vampire. We don't get say them's a lot. We don't get Dracula and nuts. We're out to the newest Nuts road too. By the way, it was fucking good ship. They did a good job with that, like.
Speaker 3: A big old Stockholm syndrome type movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean it kind of is, you know, especially they really labeled this one more like they did. It's like pretty close to Dracula, like brand shuckers, like it's it's pretty it's weird pretty well, but I got Yeah, it's basically.
Speaker 3: Is is Frankenstein's Monster a zombie? Uh?
Speaker 2: Technically yes, because it's reanimated.
Speaker 3: Dead, right, just not a zombie that wants to eat brains.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like the zombie is like basically a newborn baby. Yeah, kind of you know, like if you think about it, it's it's what that thing is.
Speaker 4: I guess I want to argue and say you're that it's not. But in just a true fashion of I guess the definition is of the undead that's back, you know, back to life. Even though it's all different parts put together, it's still in fact back to life because I guess in theory, in theory it was dead because he had to use the electric you know, electric electrocute it to bring it back to life.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. So in theory it.
Speaker 4: Is a zombie. Would you last one that I have? Would you rather talk to any animal on this planet or talk to any human on the animal humans?
Speaker 2: I'm a say animals as well. Can you imagine like going out and you're like, hey, sharks, can you just leave this area for a little bit? We want to swim in the ocean. Sure thing, Thanks for thanks for asking us. Nobody ever does them. We always fuck people up, all right, Thanks, see you later, Jerry. You know, walking through the forest, Hey, mister bear, can you just not Oh yeah, sure, sorry about that.
Speaker 3: I will say this, I'm only going to choose animals given given all of the time that I have currently spent talking to humans. If this was to like start off my life and I had to choose humans or or humans or animals, I would probably still pick humans because they're the species that I am and I need that more. But if we're going from here on out for the rest of my life.
Speaker 4: Sorry, it'd be great because Heaven hear you sound like that animal, because that's what would have to happen. You don't just talk and they understand you. Potentially, that's how you think, but we need Huh, what's.
Speaker 3: That I said? Potentially? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought AJ said something.
Speaker 3: You don't know.
Speaker 2: Now your your internet herpes are coming out a little bit. Oh boy, you got a little frozen there for us.
Speaker 4: I guess. All right, Well, let's wrap this up then before it gets nasty. Yeah, domes pretending to suck cock like he's stuck in reality. He just loves to suck cock. Uh that in lovely tell us about it in Ludlow Mm hmm, bullshit.
Speaker 3: It's at the Yeah, it's at the seventy six. Funny enough, mm hmm the seventy six and dairy Queen that's there and loud though. Yeah, there's a glory hole in there. Did you.
Speaker 2: How did it feel?
Speaker 3: Try it?
Speaker 4: Which side were you on?
Speaker 2: Later lady never asked him and never tells.
Speaker 3: Have you seen that commercial with the Dorito's commercial, the band Dorito's commercial where the dude's like, he's eating Doritos and he goes, yeah, I watch this and he sticks his finger in the hole. It comes back out and it's all clean. And on the other side there's a dude working at a desk and he just sucks the fuckingstop his finger. Yes, yes, pretty fucked up. It's a great commercial. You guys know why Chinese eyes are so uh squinted and thin because the flash from the atomic bombs, so uh right, oh.
Speaker 4: Turn it off, turn it off.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good to the ti